[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 85 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fk4RpwUaUAAEPnT.jpg (1.01 MB, 2048x1448)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
OPTC 2023 New Year's sugo banners. Which banners did you roll?
>>
>>1089071
12 rolls deep into part 1 myself

pulled Robin, super sugo Kaido and Oden in those 12 rolls. a decent haul I reckin. will hopefully get to 20 before the banner passes
>>
>>1089077
I pulled then entire banner on part 1, decent pulls apart from not getting the new yamato vs kaido. maybe do some pulls on part 2 to try to get them if we get some gems soon.
>>
File: ultiwife.png (1.02 MB, 1280x720)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Ulti blesses this thread
>>
>quick rumble team already obsolete
Fuck, all those wasted scrolls
>>
Carrot blesses this thread
>>
File: carrot.gif (2.04 MB, 1104x525)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB GIF
>>1089444
>>
>>1089071
10 multis on part 1, got vsKaido/Yamato, the Sanji and Zoro rr and lt Kid. Trying to go to 10 in part 3 to get Robin, at 7 for the moment and it gave me tnd Kaido, Beckman abd Lucky roo and Komurasaki. Also gave me dupes of Yamato and lt Law to reach lt4 on both, so it's already a pretty good haul.
I'm tired of dex teams, now that I have Kid and Kaido I want to delete them with str team, does someone know the teambuild for it?
>>
>>1089404
I don't know what you mean, I just cleared out a STR team in GP.
>>
>only 5 wins on grand party
that "reddit cheat" doesn't work for me or i'm doing something wrong
>>
>>1089621
>something reddit came up with
>doesn't work
Shocker. But at least you got that Roger skull.
>>
>>1089625
somebody said here to use it . so i just went and tried it
>>
>>1089621
It does though. We'll see on the next one if more people does this strat and makes it easier for the others. I didn't go with low enough teams so I had to go with my usual teams at the 9-10th battle.
Started with 3 2-legends teams until the 5th fight, then 5-legends teams until 10 and now I am using my usual teams with more pvp rr
>>
File: ny2023 pullchart.jpg (1.4 MB, 2048x1448)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
I did 12 pulls on Part 1, and I'm back to 190 gems. should I continue on Part 1 or switch to Part 2, since I'd like to get Uta so I could use her to get Uta, and PSY Marco has that exp thing (although that only really matters if there will be another "rewards for Pirate Level" event on Anni, and I guess to farm level-up stamina during TMs)?
>>
>>1089644
lol, forgot to X out the bottom right. Oh well. Not like it matters.
>>
>>1089644
Sounds like you'll regret it if you don't roll on part 2
>>
>>1089644
Maybe check the rates but part 2 should give you better odds to get Uta. You can also save for later but getting Uta could be nice here because of the cm mission that gives you another one
>>
File: quick comparison.jpg (6 KB, 262x72)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>1089662
>>1089707
Yeah, did a quick comparison of the three legends that actually interest me, it's safe to say Part 2 would be more reasonable to pull on. I guess I'll save up to 250 gems to reach that guaranteed limited pool legend on the fifth multi, I just hope I'd get it before TM starts just in case I get the new Vs. unit.
>>
>500 gems on various parts
>some RRs but not all, Robin and Chopper that came with Uta
what and absolute fucking scam
>>
>>1089761
Shit man, I'm still missing that particular Robin. Ended up with all the rest of the INT Red Straw Hats.
Which reminds me - I checked the Slaveshop for no real reason and I found out that both the Odyssey guy and the new f2p Super QCK Luffy are available there if you want to max LLB/Rainbow them. Can I assume that the f2p Super INT Red Luffy was there as well and I missed him?
>>
>>1089761
>8 multis deep
>8th multi
>Barto
>V1 Whitebeard
>fake out red animation
>FUCKING BARTO
>limited legend pool being fucking Marco
My lifespan feels shorter every pull
>>
i did it bros
>>
>>1089805
How many gems did it cost?
>>
>>1089805
>Whale Shark
What did he mean by this
>>
File: 20230105_130713.jpg (432 KB, 1440x1351)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
which one do i choose?
I have none of these except chopper
>>
>>1089829
15 multis on part 1, 1 on part 2, and 5 on part 4
>>
>>1089837
Brook's support gives you 60% rainbow shield, very useful during TMs now that every other big boss likes to hit you with "fuck you" levels on damage when dying.
>>
>>1089837
>Choose
Anon, I...
Either way, I still like Nami, she gives a nice conditional boost. Strawhats can be ok for pvp and ye, Brook for his support
>>
>>1089840
>>1089851
aw damn i tried bois
oh well, i got my demonia robin and my kaido
>>
6+ Roger is boosted for the blitz but we only got 2 skulls,am I just retarded and somehow missed the rest of them?
>>
>>1089805
grats!
>>
>>1090226
You can get the 6+ from Roger's very own banner.
>>
>>1090265
amazing
>>
>Blitz started
OH NONONONONONONO
>>
>>1089742
Ah shit, I forgot about the blitz. Guess I'm pulling now.
>>
>>1090427
Never mind, all I got in four multis was the other form of QCK Katakuri.
>>
I did one roll in banner 2, 3, and 4 and got kaido/yamato, robin, and nami.
>>
>>1090226
So far we got 3 of roger's skulls. 1 from the PE, 1 from GP, and 1 from blitz
>>
>blitz started
eh, ill start later. ill put up my robin.
>>
>>1090480
Looking at some teams, it looks like Nami is the useful one, Robin is just here for the point boost. Sometimes I wonder what goes through these shitters' mind before pulling shit like that
>>
>>1090515
>We want players to pull for EVERY unit, or else
Pretty obvious what they're doing. Hell the blitz could have been themed after Nami vs Big Mom, and they still would have pulled the same thing.
>>
How long has it been since LLB has been introduced? Because by this point I have several Legends maxed out purely through feeding them dupes, and yet I still have RRs that are at 0 - I just unlocked level 1 on Anni Brook I pulled on the NY banner. Shit's wild.
>>
>>1089451
>>1089444
>>1089174
Thank you
>>1089071
Happy new year everyone! I pulled 15 times on part 1 for new Hiyori, V2 Oden, Cora-san and Law, Kaido Vs Yamato and Nami. Did my 5th multi today on Robin's part and managed to get her and Beckman and Lucky Roux. Also got the new Big Mom and V2 Chopper from tickets. It's been a comfy cruise, hope everyone gets nice pulls and a happy new year. Haven't been here in a while but still playing daily, although not as much (my Chopper isn't super evolved)
t. red guard
>>
>>1090561
What do you expect when there are thousands of RRs in the pool at all times? And they refuse to do a purge.
>>
File: wife.png (161 KB, 495x750)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>1090584
Happy new year anon! Amazing pulls there! Glad to have you back!
>>
>Start Blitz
>Absolute Almighty Manual drops on my third paid clear
>doubles my points
Based book.
>>
>blitz started
welp no GTA4 for me this evening then
>>
>>1090584
sweet haul, grats
>>
The blitz rewards very actually really good, shame I can't seem to have any good rng on the super sugo banners
>>
>>1090648
You and me both. I hit the super limited step and walked out with Uta movie Chopper.
>>
Ahh yes the new burackou orbs
>>
red guard can you refresh your nami please
>>
>>1090720
can't find a single nami on my lists
>>
>Decide to finish blitzfarming for the day at a respectable - I thought - 25k
>Finally get back to the "overworld" instead of Retrying all the time
>Check CMMs to see how many points I actually need to finish
>Think it 50k, maybe 60k
>It's actually 100k
>And I work Saturday
I guess I'll farm a little longer.
>>
File: NAMIGAMI HERE.webm (2.99 MB, 960x540)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB WEBM
After playing bleach brave souls for a good bit I've really been surprised at how much more content it has, and how much more player friendly it is
as I launched OPTC and it asked me once again to autistically blitz grind as its only content I wondered why the fuck did I even launch it

/opgg/, why do you still play?
>>
BB

[Stage 1](2 STR young turtles and 3 INT mobs)

[Stage 2](3 STR mobs and 3 INT mobs)

[Stage 3](STR Black Maria [2M HP 6K ATK])
* Preemptive:
- Normal Attack Only (99 turns)
- Resilience (3 turns)
- Type slot effect change (2 turns)
* Turn 1:- Coverts all slots to [Badly Matching]
* Turn 4:- Tap Limit (4 taps / 99 turns)

[Stage 4](INT Olvia [20M HP 10K ATK])
* Preemptive:
- Full Immunity (99 turns)
- Converts all slots to [Block]
- Burn (5 turns/ 20k per perfect)
- Despair (8 turns)
- Special Rewind (2 turns)
* Turn 1
:- Bind Top Row (8 turns)
* Turn 2:
- Special Bind (3 turns)
* On Death-
Captain Swap with Middle Right(4 turns)

[Stage 4](STR Saul [20M HP 10K ATK])
* Preemptive:
- Full Immunity (99 turns)
- Converts all slots to [Block]
- ATK Down (5 turns)
- Bind Top Row (8 turns)
- Special Rewind (1 turns)
* Turn 1:-* On Death
- Captain Swap with Middle Right(4 turns)

[Stage 5](STR Maria [40M HP 15K ATK])
* Preemptive:
- Full Immunity except Delay (99 turns)
- Percent Damage Reduction (6 turns)
- Damage Threshold (5 turns)
- Paralysis (7 turns)
- Special Limit (3 times/2 turns)
* Turn 1:- Coverts all slots to [Paralysis]
* Turn 2:- Converts all slots to [Poison]
* Turn 3:- Converts all slots to [S.Block]
* Interrupt(ATK & ORB Boost):- Clear buffs and accumulated specials
>>
>>1090806
why? CHADji and booba
>>
>>1090806
>just started playing
>GOD THIS GAME IS SOOOO GENEROUS
And then in about 3 months time you'll be bitching the same complaints you gave OPTC. Seriously, did you think you discovered something?
>>
>>1089742
>>1090427
>>1090444
With the gems from Blitz rewards I had enough to pull on the fifth multi and got Uta as the 11th poster.
Now I've got a month and a half to get the other two legends I'm interested in. Wonder if I'll be able to get all the way up to the 30th multi if I have to.
>>
Is it worth trying to be in the personal top 3k? Iv only got the new Zoro and Sanji. Im kinda border lining it right now, but i know once i go to sleep and wake up, i'll probably be thrown miles away. I got like 10 full meats left too.
>>
>>1090859
>I got like 10 full meats left too
How long have you been playing?
>>
>>1090876
I burned through like 10 of them already, and then i burn through them every time theres a turtle/point grind event. I dont play pvp much so my meat cooker takes like 3 days for 1.
>>
>>1090798
The rewards past 50000 are pretty meh anyway
Its more of a bonus for the madmen trying to rank climb
>>
>>1090798
They seriously need to show you how many total points you have on the quest end reward screen. Maybe in the next decade.
>>
>Nami2win blitz
Dammit
>>
>pull robin with the gems from the blitz

Bamco being good to me. This feels so weird
>>
Cursed game
>>
>>1090881
See, I just checked mine and even after using some yesterday on the Blitz, I still have over 360. Although granted, I do get them from the rumble island like twice more often than you do.
There's also literally no need to waste meats on turtle farming because with a week to get the higher rewards you can leisurely get them all even if you ran the auto team on the lower dif.
>>
>7 hours before I need to leave for work
>70k to go
I know the rewards after the gems are lackluster, but it's the principle of the thing. And with a x10.93 team it's certainly doable, I just won't be participating in society much.
>>
>>1091021
what i get is a "faded" screen lately on the battle part
>>
>>1091068
I'm just thankful that my boosted team doesn't require stalling whatsoever, I would be stapling my balls to a tree otherwise
>>
So as a new player who literally just started days ago, should I only focus on upgrading characters that are Sugo Rare and or 5*/6* characters from the Sugo Fests? Is every character prior to the Wano events (such as from Adventure Mode or Recruitment Quests) completely obsolete? It feels like I have hundreds of upgrade items now, but I don't want to waste upgrades.
>>
>>1091080
Post box
Right now a "super sugo" is active that has exclusive (better) legends then are usually available and you should reroll if you haven't pulled any
>>
>>1091080
If you literally just started, you probably haven't gotten to a place yet where you can build a team of only Legends, so you might want to look into some Rare Recruits. New f2p units from let's say, the last two months are also of some use during events.
>>
>>1090913
>Robin vs Maria themed blitz
>Nami and Yamato are more vital then Robin
uh, devs?
>>
>>1091092
I think you are underestimating the sheer volume of essentially free Pirate level ups the game throws at new players
you could easily reach the cost for a full legend team in a few days
>>
Reminder, new AI rumble match available for gems and rumble mats. Pretty easy with the current rules too (managed to beat challenge difficulty with a slasher team)
>>
>>1091146
Going through all the ones i havent beaten, im having trouble with the Master Dex fight. Those fucks just dont want to die.
>>
Yay, got the void as well now. It's like I'm finally part of the cool kids club.
Also I'm not sure if anybody else noticed a semi-transparent rectangle floating around the screen. Did they just connect a laptop with Windows Server 2003 to fix their server fucky-wucky and now the screensaver in bleeding through?
>>
>>1091091
I tried the best I could. Very top row is the only 6* I have, rest are 5*. This is all from free 10+1 pulls and like 2 I actually used gems for.
>>
>>1091068
Made it. And I just noticed the blitz will still be up far longer than I'm used to, so I might actually manage to squeeze in a few more runs, hopefully get into a better ranking bracket.
>>
>make teams last night
>get in house after day out
please tell me there's still 24 hours left of this Blitz...
>>
>>1091250
none of those are supersugo legends
and they are pretty middle of the road legends
you should consider rerolling
>>
>>1091250
You have a filter on, maybe some good shit is hidden? Anyways I recommend googling a rerolling guide and doing all pulls on part 4 of the current sugo. It features most of the strongest units currently in the game and is still active for +40 days. You should be able to get a very decent pool of legends from there.
>>
Got ass fucked hard when Uta first came out. Pulled her twice on the NY Banners. Now I have all 3 versions with the freebie. Guess this makes up for my disappointment back then,
>>
I still haven't pulled Uta
>>
>>1090619
Thank you!! Happy new year
>>1090638
Thank you anon!
>>
>>1091985
This is nice, very comfy to have everyone on demand
>>
>>1091996
She's waiting on the next multi, let's get it
>>
>>1092020
I already dropped 550 gems this sugo
I really dont think I should do more
I only got Robin and she wasn't even that good for her own blitz
>>
>>1092084
>spoiler
that hurt me as well. I only did enough runs to get roger's skull.
>>
>>1092084
I dropped +1500 and still don't have yamato vs kaido. People vastly understimate how many gems on average it takes to get a new super sugo legend, I think it was around 500 depending on the banner.
>>
Now that two events have passed, there's no point pulling on this banner anymore is there? I didn't get any of the new units and I'm going to just auto TM again (maybe a couple of runs if I need to stay safe but usually auto is enough) and Kizuna I'll probably just skip outside of getting the last Roger skull.
>>
>>1092262
Just pull for units you personally like if you don't intend to play the game. Otherwise super sugo units are by far the most most useful ones since they are usable in rumble, kizuna and regular content (if there is any) for far longer than regular legends these days.
>>
>Zoro back in action in the anime
Shit, now I remember I came up with a joke for when he defeats King, but I didn't write it down and now I forgot everything about it.
>>
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong with this game?
>>
>>1092548
you can only say this after EoS
game is almost 10 years old, it's not that bad and it's just a dated game
>>
>>1092548
That the summon tavern has more content than any other mode.
>>
>>1092577
And yet they still didn't being back Gaimon as the "expand box" icon.
>>
So a TM is up next right? When are they going to get it over with and announce it, I just want to get the last Roger skull.
>>
>>1092938
It’s two more isn’t it? One from TM and one from Kizuna
>>
>>1093029
We already had a kizuna for a skull. A turtle grind, a kizuna, GP, and blitz.
>>
>>1093033
I only have 3 skulls.
>>
>>1093042
RIP
>>
>>1093033
The previous kizuna was for the chopper skulls we will get another kizuna for the last roger skull
>>
>>1093050
there have only been 3 skulls handed out bruh
post your picture of 4 skulls
>>
>there's now a 150mb ad for the super sugo 2 weeks late
Holy fuck, this is just sad
>>
>new years login red ticket
>v3 Marco
wow something new
>>
>>1093324
Damn, congrats.
I got v1 Lucci. At least I maxed out his support.
>>
Content?
>>
wew lads
>>
>>1093622
damn, looking good
>>
>>1093622
Nice. And now you can do the Uta chopper mission and get a 3rd copy to have all 3 Utas.
>>
>tfw you still have 0 Utas
>>
>There is a tm batch
Yep, this one's going to be fun haha
>>
>>1093943
What's your source for that claim?
>>
File: tm.jpg (93 KB, 1080x731)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>1094000
>>
>>1094005
>another piece of content designed around Nami
>>
>>1094005
>TM fucking Wyper
I thought he was a retard 15 years ago and I still think the same
who even likes this guy
>>
>>1094060
every retard who praises skypedia
>>
>>1093622
oh shit bois

imma a bit fucked up now
>>
>>1094005
>hey you know all those hyped up NY legends and RRs you just pulled?
>well it’s been more than a week so they’re the lowest point boosters now lol, here are some new ones to pull for!
Fun celebration.
>>
>>1094005
Easiest fucking skip ever, last year we got Bon Clay TM legend right after New Years btw
>>
>>1094128
If it's the same as previously the NY legends will be 1.4x boosters and probably Roger too. Should be enough to make it bearable without any of the new TM units.
>>
How dead is this game on a scale 1
to 10? Worth starting?
>>
>>1094296
Not really dead, but it's always the same wave of content every month. If you don't mind grinding a bit and like one piece, it's ok to play it. Problem is that the newest batch is always boosted so that the grind in the event of the moment is less painful. They aren't really useful outside of their events too because we don't have much end game stuff. But at least there's powercreep is slow.
It's a good time to start since we have super sugofests on, when you can get the top tier units. All the infos on the op pic
>>
>>1094296
Depends on your definition of dead.
Is the game stuck in the same weekly/biweekly cycle that its been stuck in for years? Yeah.
Is there content to do? As a new player, yes. As an old player, nothing except mindlessly grind for an event or just daily login and logout. There are at least 10+ different banners to pull on at all times because we need a new legend unit every week.
Are people playing it? Unfortunately yes.
>>
>can fast forward skip GP fights
>but cant skip regular PR fights
So how many years am i going to have to wait for this feature?
>>
>>1094005
I'm glad we are finally getting something not wano or movie themed for once
>>
>>1094652
is that Marineford you're asking for?
>>
>>1094652
>doesn’t even get any legends
>next event will go back to Wano and hand out 5 more legends
I dunno man, I’m still feeling the bias…
>>
>no more TREASUREEEE except on bonus maps
>>
any tips for int kizuna team? im low on yamato skulls so im using kaido for now
Also how hard should be gettin 1k?
>>
>>1095302
>Sir, we can just turn off the animation and be done with it entirely
>NO, WE’RE KEEPING IT UNTIL WE FUCKING DIE, AND NO ONES GONNA STOP ME
What is wrong with these people
>>
>>1095302
ah yes, I'm looking forward to grinding even more on TM
>remove bird bonus
>increase points by 1.1x or something ridiculously los
you know its gonna happen
>>
>>1095321
los = low*
>>
>>1095321
Yeah I totally expect this to actually be a nerf on points. Like they'll increase the mini bosses slightly but their points gain is so fucking low it doesn't make a difference when you need 10m points to complete the entire ladder.
>>
>>1095302
This also means there is no intrusion fight on non bonus maps.
>>
>>1095379
which is the biggest nerf here
>>
>>1095379
The birds also provided a boost to stats. They just made TM harder and more grindy, but hey, at least we got rid of a three-second animation.
>>
>13 multis deep
>nothing
As soon as we get all the Roger skulls, i'll be done with this game for another 6 months
>>
I cant wait to need 5m points for the Roger skull from TM after the point nerf
>>
>>1095302
Damn sounds like we're going to get another 3 day long maintenance when the game breaks because of this.
>>
>>1095744
It's tradition at this point.
>>
>>1095302
please no, another mobage to grind harder than usual back to back
>>
>>1095744
we can only hope it breaks so much stuff they revert it back
>>
Boss fight now starts at 8000pt instead of 4000pt.
>>
>>1096021
at least this gets rid of the problem of no invasion boss
>>
based
>>
>>1096179
Yea but it means the points we get during regular runs are the same as before MINUS the bird multiplier. So aren’t we getting like 50% less points now during non bonus map runs?
Sucks they didn’t just outright give us values.
>>
Shit do we actually have to use boosted units for minibosses now? Before this change I used speedrun teams to get to the end asap
>>
>>1096558
I dont understand this post
how do you speedrun without boosted units?
>>
>>1096732
If you're using the recommended units to clear the minibosses you're wasting lots of time because usually, the recommended teams have you using 4-5 specials on the final phase to clear it, as well as there usually not being room for a wave clearer on the team. This takes up lots of time for points that (before this tm at least) didn't make a difference. Using a team that can wave clear and takes1-2 specials to clear the miniboss as opposed to 4-5 specials was a much better usage of time and you could use your highest boosted teams for the intrusion + boss.
>>
Why the fuck is "confirmed" flagged by the PA chat filter?
>>
>>1096901
Who knows, the alliance chat is borderline unusable anyways
>>
>>1096901
either firm or med triggers the filter
its one of those filters that pops if part of a word is forbidden
>>
>>1096997
The funniest shit is that it triggers at both "assist" (because "ass") and "token" (because "toke"), two terms used in the very gamemode the whole Pirate Alliance system was built for in the first place.
>>
>>1097044
Maybe it's been fixed, but the fact that you can't say Hancock is something that always really got to me.
>>
Got the three Priests from Part 3 discount pull. It's been a while since I got any current TM RRs at all.
>>
File: 1651759011481.jpg (62 KB, 680x680)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>1096997
If they have French filters too, it can be because of "con". Either way, these filters are fucking retarded.
>>1097272
Nice, both them and Ohm have nice support. Now we just need a new Enel that can be used. I also did discounts on part 1 and 3, didn't get any of the actual tm rr. So I did my the first multi on the super sugo part 4 and it gave me both Nami and movie Luffy
>Mfw I still got it
>>
>>1097430
>pull TMRR Enel
>wont be able to use súper special unless I use friend Nami because I dont have my own or other TMRRs
suffering
>>
>>1097460
If I set up a garbage team with Nami Captain as my main regular crew, will it pop up on my Friends' Friend list even when I'm in TM?
>>
>>1097500
I honestly dont know
there's 2 extra team slots in TM anyway if you want to set her there
>>
>>1097507
True, but that would mean only people who already have a Nami would be able to see her, right? I'm trying to figure out if there's a way she could be available to anyone even when I'm using a different team.
>>
>>1097522
I dont think there is
>>
>was a shitty week for pirate rumble
>notice i lost 4 ranks
every day i understand more people who drop this shit
>>
File: TM Wyper.png (267 KB, 1794x294)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
Here are my teams for this tm.
>Planner says I need 42 runs for 10M
It's over
>>
>>1097589
Just spend some more money and pull the TM RRs as well.
>>
>>1097592
Nah I did 2 discount and only got old tm units.
>Spending money on gacha
>>
Damn, PR King can be pretty busted. I don't have him maxed, but he's dealing over 10K damage with every attack. He's still not as good as Roger/White Beard or Musica Uta, but he makes dex defense teams a joke.
>>
I just remembered an old idea I had about the manga. Since this is where I would being her back, I think the secret ally Vegapunk has up his sleeve is Monet.
>>
>>1097589
>tfw no Nami
>>
>>1097680
its dragon
>>
>>1097680
Actually it’s Goku and he is very waku waku
>>
>>1097680
its going to be another Marine.
>>
>>1097888
other than akainu and greenbull, i guess it could be either kuzan or fujitora
>>
>Trying to build a team for Ganfall.
>Add the Recommended Black Maria.
>She only removes 5 turns of Damage Reduction.
>He applies 6 turns of it.
>>
>>1098097
Yeah it's fucked, I opted to use DEX Kid as the captain to get around the rainbow shield
>>
>>1098097
same deal with conis
5 turn buff
4 turn buff removal
>>
>>1098097
I hate TM
>>
>>1098097
We just need to hope it counts the preemptive buff, so we actually have to deal with 5 turns of the damage buffs instead of 6. Or that they change it just like the Enel fight
>>
File: 2023-01 TM vs Wyper.jpg (51 KB, 650x548)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>1098175
If you're talking about Ichiban Kuji Luffy, he has another turn of both Shield and Threshold removal as his Super.
My jank teams. Holes can be filled up with highest boosters you have. If you have Support Ace (STR Shooter/FS) you can put him up as support on the super-old TM Whitebeard and it'll get rid of that extra turn of Rainbow Shield, and burn the enemy as well for an added "fuck you", so you can kick BM out of there.
I dunno why he's not on the support list. Shit's weird.
>>
>>1098546
Oh yeah, three more things:
>Roger isn't boosted by Enel, I think I only put him there for point
>I'm honestly not sure how the Captain Swap on Enel's stage will work, so the team will probably need a reshuffle.
>I also didn't remember how Uta works. She's there for the BLOCK change, so you'll need another Uta on the crew.
>>
>>1098175
actually Luffy's super class clears the rest
>>
>>1098546
Why not use christmas chopper on Eneru to handle the bind/despair by himself since he still gets cat support?
>>
>>1098546
god bless you anon
>>
>>1098546
>Robin was useless for her own blitz, Nami was better
>same shit in TM, Robin is useless
just
>>
>>1098588
Everyone knew Robin was shit from the start, no utility and zero orb manipulation or matching slots. She's decent in pvp though.
>>
>>1098698
not like I wanted to pull her, I wanted the Vs unit
>>
>>1098706
I know that feel, I got Robin from 1st multi on banner part 1 but no Vs Kaido/Yamato still
>>
>>1098564
I guess I got so into the idea of Baby Geezer taking down defense on Stage 2 that I didn't consider using anything else (like the f2p PSY Franky) to make room for Christmas Chopper. But you're right, it makes more sense.
>>
>Finally get the Uta, and the Uta
>Want to evolve one of them into QCK so that I can use it for TM
>You actually have to evolve her into her INT 6+ first
Damn, so it really IS a 6++
>>
>>1098585
she can reduce defense through immunity to trivialize Wyper
... probably anyway, since its only 80% through immunity
>>
I don't want to do TM
>>
File: panic.gif (2.19 MB, 498x281)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB GIF
>starts in 6m
>>
Soon
>>
Ok, what the fuck is that map
>>
>>1099175
they didn't have to change the map too but ok
>>
>>1099178
It could be a reference to Skypeia but the placement of the sub boss is shit. You only have one path where you can fight 2
>>
It'll be a hot minute before I can sit down and play the game, anybody got some opinions on the new and "improved" TM? Should've been enough time for someone to clear it once.
>>
>>1099217
Honestly it's hard to tell, haven't done the bonus map yet with the invasion. It feels very smooth though without the annoying animations at the start. Can't comment on point gains yet since my multipliers are so shit I can't tell how good they are compared to previous ones (although going for the points instead of chests seems worth it now)
>>
>>1099217
Points gains are a huge nerf for east blue and grand line, slight nerf for new world but the runs are faster now.
So as usual they’ve completely missed the mark.
>>
>>1099217
They are fucking with us once again. Seems I made a mistake, with how the map is you can only fight one miniboss on the map. I get a bit more than 100k points per run, but I always go the path where points are. Need to see how many points the bonus map will give, but it looks like I will have to do the same number of runs for 10M, or maybe 1-2 more
>>
>>1099217
I did some spying and it seems that the bonus map is super important now giving as much points as 4 normal maps. Counting that it should now take around 1 map less to get to 10 mil for example (what a huge buff, yay) but at least the runs are faster.
>>
>>1098546
>>1098560
Wait a moment, I didn't notice that QCK Luffy's Super also turns BLOCK into TND, so I don't even need the two Utas. But then again, x6.66 is a nice boost, even if it is just for the miniboss.
>>
>>1099247
Also, it turns out that the 3 turns of Special rewind that Ganfor slaps you with are counted once everything is done after all, so I put Sasaki with Mr.3/Miss Goldenweek support in my free spot.
Also I've been wondering - is there another way to counteract Captain swap except for swapping your captain yourself? I could put TM Law on my Enel team and use him on Stage 4, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough of a punch to defeat the sub-Boss Enel.
>>
Pull more Enels please.
>>
>>1099299
>is there another way to counteract Captain swap except for swapping your captain yourself
only thing I can think of is Capone/Franky or v1 Sanji's skyjump thing
>>
>>1099315
Then I guess I use Nami's super on Stage 2 and line my bottom row with the best reserve captains I can use.
>>
>>1099217
Some one on Reddit did the math and said that the new point system essentially saves you about 1 or 2 runs (~25 with full boosts, ~40 without) for max points. So the primary difference between old and new is that not having to do invasion every time speeds things up a bit, you do a run or two less overall, but you need to do the bonus maps to get the most you can out of your points.

It seems to be a net positive change, if only slightly.
>>
Anyone with any of the new TM RRs want to help a brother out? NY banners fucked me over, so unfortunately i dont even have any of those legends, i can just offer my Roger really, or Uta if thats better.
>532802229
>>
I want to have sex with vampire Stussy
>>
Whats the recommended stage to get player EXP? I haven't participated in TMs in a long time, and want to get some quick level ups to help be done with it faster.
>>
>>1099670
5 stamina beginner quest Usopp
>>
I think the worst part about TM is that Bandai forgets the amount of fights there are. They're so focused on the amount of runs completed.
We still need to do at least 150-200 fights to get to 10m points. I was really hoping they'd buff the points a lot, because as it stands not even 80% of the player base gets to 5m points.
>>
>>1098097
I realized the intention was to use her twice since kaido gives you 20 cooldown
>>
time to start TM
>>
Im done, finito, finished, donzo, no more.
>>
>>1099988
>Final Roger Skull at 3M
I see. I'm trying to remember where the other ones came from.
>First one was free
>Second one from GP
>Third one from the Blitz
Was the fourth one from turtle farming? Disregarding that I might've also messed up the order of the last two.
>>
>>1100106
We get two from TM one on 1.5 mil and another at 3 mil
>>
>>1100106
You get 2 from TM. One at 1.5M, Second at 3M.
>>
>>1100133
>>1100134
Ah, that makes more sense.
>>
the more i only do dailys/the bare minimum on easy
the more i want to find a pka that does everything on auto without doing anything myself
>>
I lost my account a while ago and I started again.
Got the blue kaido in the first banner but I don’t really care about him
I really want the yamato (the one where she fights her dad in the skill)
Should I just reroll?
>>
>>1100318
Anon, escape while you can. But have fun since now you're forced to do the tutorial every reroll even if you use the old reroller app. Try to get her on the free multi if you really want.
>>
>>1100318
>blue kaido
He's only good in rumble rn. I'd say just reroll if you want yamakaido, and maybe aim to get a few other useful sugo-fest like strawhats v2 or yamace
>>
chapter's out
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5603/one-piece-chapter-1072
>>
>>1100384
>>1099615
>>
>Team isn't enough to kill lvl. 15 Enel
Maybe if I use Nami's super on the boss stage, it wasn't needed on Stage 4.
Otherwise I'll have to make a whole new one.
>>
now where do I use my newly acquired 6+ Roger?
>>
>>1100773
The Home Crew
>>
>>1100527
>Maybe if I use Nami's super on the boss stage
Didn't work. I can either try to rework the team or just give up the bird and clear the bonus stage like any other one.
>>
File: yamaido.jpg (488 KB, 1080x1462)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>One of the friend invites actually completed all his beginner missions
>50 free gemmies
>pull 21, oh whatever it's freakin' empty
>last poster, yellow
>fucking luffy animation
God bless these fucking newbies. I owe him my new yamakaido
This banner in general has been pretty good to me, yamakaido, new robin, kaido str from last year's anni, my wife Uta, thank you new year!
>>
>>1100944
Did you use the invite ingame function? Hasn't worked me so far
>>
>10 mil points
>nav level 33
>0 pulls on TM banner
Honestly not a bad buff to TM, still boring but normal stages are much faster so the overall experience is better
>>
Is it possible to get the skulls to super evolve Christmas Chopper or has that ship sailed. He's such a great unit for clashes where bosses pile on like 5 different status effects.
>>
>>1101005
They'll get added to the Kizuna shop in the upcoming one
>>
>>1100948
I did, but this is the first time one of the little fags I invited actually completed his missions
>>
>>1101007
Are we ever getting the halloween ace and int BB ones? I've been waiting for months now
>>
>>1100944
based
>>
Any alliances with an open spot? I just dipped from an all but dead one that I'm pretty sure only claims login bonuses and severely lacks participation in Blitz and Kizuna.
>>
>>1101125
Simper Pol 9 might have an open spot.
>>
>>1101125
A new spot just opened for Firechads
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.27 MB, 1627x1141)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
Can you guess which banner im 14 multis deep in? Please send some luck my way, im dying
>>
>>1101125
Kizuna in general probably only has a 50% participation rate and I reckon 75% of the player base doesn’t even do 10 runs.
The only active alliances are from online communities.
>>
File: 49678484568.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>skip NY banner
>skip blitz
>auto farm turtle grind on 20 stamina
>auto sail TM
>skip kizuna
>>
>>1101178
same anon but i wasted 600 gems on the NY banner and i do
>auto-run-kizuna on easy mode
>captcha XDXvm
>>
File: 1579980175779.gif (336 KB, 479x973)
336 KB
336 KB GIF
Super kizuna is coming up and firechads have an open spot after someone ghosted a gacha alliance if anyone wants on board an active team
>>1101125
open offer to this guy in particular
>>
>>1101269
what's the id for the alliance? I might join if the other anon doesn't
>>
File: Whitebbeard Page 1.png (601 KB, 1187x418)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>
Fuck, I stopped paying attention and stated attacking before I used all the specials needed. On Ganfal of all people.
>>
>500k points
I'm gonna have to gem all night. Comfy Blue auto makes it much easier thankfully
>>
Anyone here have a lb 5 v1 sanji? I need to complete lvl 5 of the baratie GV
>>
>>1101463
FIRECHAD TANKS
we haven't gotten any request yet
>>
>>1102154
sent :)
>>
>TWO 1000 Logs SHs from Limited tickets
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>1102363
You rike!?
>>
THE GOOD BROTHERS alliance is looking for a new member
If the alliance doesn't show up when you search the name, search by this ID:106173281
>>
>wake up 3 minutes before Rumble A bracket ends
>only time for 1 fight
bullshit that you only have 2 hours for that shit after reset
>>
>didn't even made 1.5m
>still mising 2 skulls for roger
why is everything on this game so fucking shit
>>
>>1102481
literally how?
just dip to a lower difficulty and EZ modo if you hate it so much
>>
>>1102389
>frog poster alliance
no thank you
>>
>>1102481
>waaaaah why doesn't the game give me all the rewards for not playing it!
Just quit
>>
>>1102520
To get to 3m points requires around 20 runs depending on your boosters. That’s 100 fights.
TM has the worst time to value out of any game mode.
At least it really doesn’t matter if you don’t get the Roger skulls because there will be nowhere to use him anyway.
>>
>>1102481
know this feel, got to 1.5 here. Kizuna should have 2 Skulls in the boxes, just like 6+ Oden

>>1102536
East Blue 20 runs gets you 1.5mil with 1.35-1.4 boosters. Slacking for Rodger was impossible. Wish I knew that before ffs
>>
>>1102520
i was playing it retard
>>
>>1102536
>100 fight divided by four days is 25 battles a day
>no special stalling required on 3 stage matches
I think you are really overselling it
the olden days of farming 70 dupes from a new raid that's only up for 24 hours, wouldn't be back for 5 months and was irreplaceable for the next raid would have ground your pansy ass to dust
>>
>>1102775
>100 fight divided by four days is 25 battles a day
>no special stalling required on 3 stage matches
Yea I love sitting through over 50 loading screens a day and doing 25 fights for four days in a row to get absolutely nothing worthwhile it's really great value. Oh you want to get some legend tickets? That'll be over 50 fights a day and 100 loading screens and you have to do it in those four days or fuck you.

>the olden days of farming 70 dupes from a new raid that's only up for 24 hours, wouldn't be back for 5 months and was irreplaceable for the next raid would have ground your pansy ass to dust
I played the game back then, and the difference was those raid units even un-maxed lasted longer and were used more often than anything that's released in the last 3 years.
Now you grind a months worth of events for the skulls of a unit you can use where? Pvp?
>>
https://youtu.be/4MicEMCa2Z0?t=562
Has One Piece Treasure Cruise ever made you cry?
>>
>>1102923
>This guy is still making optc videos
Based
>>
>get a 6-7 month old Kizuna unit on the discount
every fucking time
99% of them are fucking useless too, there's maybe 1 or 2 with good supports
>>
>>1102923
Anyone know roughly what hes saying?
>>
>>1102931
It depends, I use the Bon one a lot on kizunas
>>
>>1102941
Bon Kurei is a TM unit anon, most Kizuna legends are useless or don't get much play, I guess Toki and SabAce are somewhat useful on rumble but that's it
>>
>>1102944
I've actually used Sabo/Ace quite a lot on regular content
problem is there isn't much of that these days
>>
File: FiSY1JRVIAA4Quw.jpg (238 KB, 1533x1006)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>1102923
based and CHADjipilled
>>
>>1102944
But I'm talking about the str Bon krr not the legend
>>
I dont want to do Kizuna
>>
>>1103033
I JUST WANNA ROOOOOOOLL FOR YAMA/KAIDO AND UTA
>>
>>1102993
Ohh my bad. Completely forgot about the guy.
>>
So Gear 5 Luffy is looking like hes going to line up perfectly for japans anniversary?
>>
is there any reason ever to roll on support baners?
>>
Unrelated as fuck but i juat remembered some optc streamer named asian guy and the guy quit roughly 2 years ago and moved to genshin impact. Checked his genshin channel and it had 400k subs with hundreds of thousands of views on each video. Made the right decision for sure. Only big optc streamer left is toadskii and the guy gets 8k views a video.
>>
>>1103334
It's mad how he got big on Genshin. Was it luck?
>>
>>1103280
Doing the discount is a must, some supports are really nice. In some cases, the second multi can be great if you miss the tavern characters. After that, it's kinda shit.
>>1103385
Nah it just shows how big genshin is. Also Mihoyo, the game developper, gives a lot to its content creators
>>
>>1103484
>Doing the discount is a must
not that anon but I went for it and got Corazon&Law
unexpected
and also support Moria which is pretty shit
>>
>>1103484
>gives a lot to its content creators
While the players get fucking nothing. Even on big celebrations like anniversary or xmax/new years the players get so little free rolls. What a joke.
>>
>>1103499
Know that feel, I play Honkai from time to time so I guess it's the same, you hoard premium currency for the big event. I hate the separation between characters and weapons/equips pools, but I play very casually so it's not like it matters much to me
>>
>>1103484
i dont remember ever pulling on bonus (most likely i did) but yea was considering doing only some discounts and that was today
>>
>>1103484
>Nah it just shows how big genshin is. Also Mihoyo, the game developper, gives a lot to its content creators
A lot of content creators tried making guides on the game. I saw Zeenigami upload a lot of Genshin content back in the day but he's nowhere near as big as Asian Guy
>>
>>1103629
Sekapoko also made it big with Genshin
>>
post Kizuna teams
>>
>every time i try to do that "one time quest" i get sent to apple store
so they'll start adding grinds you must pay to do soon
>>
>>1102859
>wahhh I can't get my roger skulls! I want I want I want!!!!!!!
>just play the game at a controlled phase during the event
>HMMMPHHH why would I play the game when I get nothing worthwhile!?
you are that special kind of imbecile
>>
>>1103716
I really can't tell if you're making a bad joke, or just stupid. But just in case, you should slowly read the prompt on screen when you click it.
>>
>>1103721
i don read prompts
anyway after 6 tries it worked and i could do the shitty quest
>>
>got 25 gems from the lottery
>feel good
>go spend it for another try on Yamado
>feel bad
The cycle continues.
>>
>>1103731
>not saving all your gems for toon world
shiggy diggy
>>
>>1103644
>Sekapoko
kek forgot about that dude
>>
>>1103774
https://www.twitch.tv/sekapoko

>600+ viewers
wew
>>
>>1103763
>not rolling for Yamakino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3EE3maMSLc
>>
>>1103776
I tried bri
I spent 600 gems
I'm saving
>>
>>1103776
maybe I should watch the anime, animation's looking good
>>
>no Nami
>no Yamato/Kaido
how fucked am I for the Kizuna
>>
>>1103834
With bosses of three different types Robin will probably finally have a chance to be useful.
>inb4 the bosses are INT for Nami, PSY for Kaido and QCK for Yamato
>>
>>1103925
Robin bros...
I have bad news...
>>
>>1103925
bruh
>>
>the minibosses in stage 2 have a significant amount of hp
thanks I guess
>>
>Young Wb and Ray/Gaban legend
>Still no young Garp and Sengoku
I svffer
>>
>>1104225
you will soon be able to enjoy getting dicked by them anon
>>
>all these level 1 assists
so they fell for it too >>1104178
>>
>>1104225
Isn't there a pvp legend young Garp?
>>
>>1104254
there is
no Sengoku though
>>
>can't make a single super boss team
fuck me
>>
>reused Ray and Gaben 5* unit into a legend
>split kid Shanks and Buggy 5* into 2 separate characters
>both legends have Onslaught in the special name
I’m tired
>>
>>1104305
so is Bamco apparently
>>
credits /u/Pyromann
>>
>>1104444
now to scrap some teams together while eating dinner
>>
I really don't know what to do about the superbosses
>>
>can only do about 1.7b damage to PSY
well its something
>>
>>1104482
Just stack as much damage as humanly possible, there are basically no gimmicks and even stage 2 mob only has 1,5 mil hp so you can kill with normal attacks only. Whales are apparently approaching 100 billion damage on some bosses with all the new damage boosting effects and maxed super tandem.
>>
>super tandem miss
I fucking hate that cut in animation everytime. It doesn't help that my retarded HTC locks it self cause of that button less phone meme. Bloody detector confuses me going for a tap timing with me pressing the home button
>>
Infinite HP trial mode when?
>>
DID SOMEONE SAY ODEN??
>>
>>1104809
6+ of what Luffy
do we even know
>>
>>1104647
insane
>>
As a new player why does scamco have to fuck you trying to catch up getting past kizuna characters, skulls, and limit break materials?
>>
>>1104872
Bamco hates new players
I actually wonder if they're actively trying to kill the game while also milking the last bit of money they can
>>
>>1104864
LT Luffy 6+, this guy looks crazy strong now holy fuck.
https://youtu.be/d43fWMQHGZc
>>
>>1104909
>Non-Gear 4th Legend Luffy
Took them long enough.
>>
>>1104909
so are they going to give free LT Luffys to people now? from pvp?
>>
>>1104909
>3x attack and 2.75x orb
>5.5x CA
>+4500 attack on max LT
wtf
>>
File: notclever.png (47 KB, 325x250)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
Is this a f2p friendly game? Can I clear all the games content eventually without spending money? What about the PvP? Can I get the good rewards while being f2p or is this games PvP for whales?
>>
>>1104945
It isn't even friendly towards whales.
>>
>>1104928
Nah, unless they do something special for global anni but I think we will only celebrate the one now with merger.
>>1104945
>Is this a f2p friendly game? Can I clear all the games content eventually without spending money?
It's ok, if you don't mind the grind playing f2p isn't an issue. If you like one piece, it's still a great game but now it centers more around the latest batch being a booster for the next event and then becoming almost useless because there is not much endgame stuff except if you count grand voyage, but it's a retarded mode where using units with a lot of dupes in it can be a necessity
>What about the PvP? Can I get the good rewards while being f2p or is this games PvP for whales?
Why even ask, it's a fucking gacha game. Of course pvp is catered to whales. Imo, getting a good rank on one season is all you need so you can unlock higher levels for your facilities. Problem is that there is another pvp grind to level everything up.
>>
>>1104987
jp one*
>>
>>1104987
to add to that, I think it's borderline impossible to get top 1k in PvP these days, which is what you need to do once in your life for unlocking building levels
you can survive without it though, because you aren't gonna max the buildings anyway as f2p
>>
>>1104945
No, not in the slightest. To all your questions.
>>
post super boss teams, im dumb
>>
>>1105115
This, all I know is Nami Captain and Robin then unga flex. This is after ruining my first super boss run with a miss tap
>>
>>1105115
Just look up teams on Youtube or nakama network if you're a brainlet
>>
chapter's out
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5613/one-piece-chapter-1073?date=26-1-2023-13
>>
need more shanks
>>
>>1105207
I wanna learn how to play the game tho, that's cheating. conditionals, uber support effects etc. multipliers upon multipliers
>>
>>1105215
I kneel to that anon last week, he was right
>>
File: Spoiler Image (709 KB, 2048x2048)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
>>1105215
>Ace dies yet Weevil lives
it's not fair...
>>
>>1105231
Because Weevil is a clone
>>
>>1105225
Learn from observing those who already figured it out.
>>
>>1105224
>tfw you have exactly one unit in this screen
>>
>>1105224
How the hell is doffy str? Shanks super special states that he can't change super type enemies which all super bosses are.
>>
File: icon.png (33 KB, 125x104)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>1105271
not that anon, but the icon is clearly there
>>
File: shanks.png (607 KB, 602x834)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>1105282
Nevermind, it's because the boss actually doesn't go super type like super bosses normally do. It wouldn't work otherwise.
>>
>>1105288
>the boss actually doesn't go super type
huh seems like a weird oversight
>>
>>1105289
bandai has to throw a bone to shanks sometimes
>>
LMAO y'all still playing this?
>>
Had 6+ Uta on one of my superboss teams and then forgot that the devs didn't actually play test her and even though she has this turn progress gimmick she can't actually make use of it because she cuts her own HP and removes it.
>>
>>1105405
Yeah you have to use it on stage 2 for it to work, funnily enough int teams aren't even the best for that stage
>>
Question:

I have nami at SNTD level 3. I attack the super boss in the order of nami>robin>zoro, but it still doesn't activate TND. I'm confused, didn't I fulfill the requirements?
>>
>pulled my 3rd Uta

aw hell yeah
>>
>yet another spoofed run
*yawn*
>>
>>1105478
GIWTWM

Tempted to go for part 2 after 20th roll on part 1 for vs Yama, Bounceman and Uta desu
>>
>>1105490
dew it
>>
>>1105441
Try reading the ability, it might help. It only requires 3 members starting from STND level 4.
>>
File: v2g4.png (3.49 MB, 1079x1612)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB PNG
>>1104949
>>1104987
>>1105083
>>1091092
>>1104872
>>1104873
I love One Piece and I used to play this game a ways back so I'm torn. Its very saddening how greedy Bamco feels the need to be. I used to play the shit out of this game and it appears to have only gotten less f2p friendly. I'm guessing for JPs anniversary in mid May Gear 5 will be the main attraction so I'll play again then but I doubt it will be for more than 1-2 months. Pic related was my prized achievement back when I played and I'm very glad to still have this picture to remember the good times.
>>
>>1105539
Every banner is now a sugo banner, and its every single week. On top of exclusive sugo fests where its exclusive legends just for TMs, then one for Kizunas, then PVP, then limited edition Super sugos. And then as soon as the content for the banner is over, every unit is near obsolete or regulated to lowest point boosters so you pull on the next new banner to not get your ass blown out by the new boss.
Thats all this game is now, just banners, one event to grind, more banners, one more event to grind. And its just a cycle, Turtle Grind>Point Grind>TM>Kizuna>repeat, throw a Blitz in there every blue moon and afew emergency maintenance. You're better off playing the game for a week, and then taking a month(s) long breaks.
>>
>>1105539
>13
I remember you
>>
File: 1655943205006.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>lagged into miss
>tilt into lock touch
Pure kino
>>
this grand party is debuffing psy, what the fuck im going to run?
>>
>>1106138
Probably still PSY
>>
>>1106138
For me it's 2020 slashers
>>
How many total last tap and tandem tablets have they given out ever?
>>
>>1106179
2 super tandem if you did most of grand voyage, 3-4 last tap in total but not sure
>>
>>1106179
They only ever gave out 3 last tap tablets for free I think, the others you had to get from high blitz rankings or grand voyage. As for tandem I think they only ever gave out one of those for free.
>>
>>1106210
>>1106263
I assume you need to have whale teams to get the grand voyage tablets?
>>
>>1106356
No anon you definitely don’t need level 150 double rainbowed limited sugo units, you can clear it with a variety of old units like the game mode was intended!
>>
>somehow has this guy from the top 1 alliance on my friend list
these guys are fucking insane, he literally has every single STND character in the game maxed out. Genuinely wonder how much money they spend on the game.
>>
there isn't any webpage with tierlists?
specially for pvp
>>
>>1106490
Not anymore I think, I have an old pic but it's outdated. I used youtube last time for a team. After that, it all depends on what you have. Right now, top tier teams are dex and the driven/int shit. Then you have psy and slashers.
>>
>>1106501
using my QCK team because its what i know
everything else seems..i'm worse picking enemies with them or incomplete teams
>>
>>1106138
INT driven
>>
For the amount of STND legends they've released, the corresponding amount of STND tablets they've given out from GV is awful. Why did Yoshi fuck the playerbase over like this? I miss the simpler days.
>>
>>1106670
They made the hard swap from the early days of maxing your characters by grinding to now maxing your characters only by pulling so that you can grind for fun I guess?
>>
After like 60 kizuna fights between the regular ones and assists, I think just now was the first time Law showed up instead of the regilar Stage 2 sub-boss.
>>
>>1106782
I actually got him during my very first kizuna fight and was confused about the booster gimmick that wasn't listed. They should just make the secret stages non-rng like TM bonus maps.
>>
File: 2300.png (150 KB, 640x512)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
Franky got such a super LLB buff.
>3 turns passive despair reduction (6 turns if you have two Franky captains)
>5.25x captain when transformed, making him a 6.55x fighter captain
>special removes 6 turns of threshold and percent damage reduction as well as 6 turns of paralysis
>now gives you a guaranteed full board of matching orbs
>2.5x attack boost
Wish there was some fucking content in the game so I could use him again like old times
>>
>>1106893
I hate the fact that there is only content for the newest units
what is the point of this if you cant use him anywhere
>>
>>1106893
Dw in about 6 years we'll get a senor pink grand voyage where you can use franky
>>
>>1107607
Yea they’re pumping them out too, we just got another batch with a bunch of legends we can’t use anywhere, so by the time content rolls around they’ve been powercrept again so there was no point in giving them LLB upgrades.
>>
>Kizuna CMM Red is Bege
>Socmedia reward Red is another Bege
At least he's max llb'd now. And so is Sugar thanks to the reward dupes
>>
File: she-devil.png (944 KB, 591x885)
944 KB
944 KB PNG
FINALLY. Best girl finally graced me with her demonic presence last night!
>>
File: she-devil's price.png (737 KB, 591x781)
737 KB
737 KB PNG
Took me fucking forever, too. I put in 17 multis on the first general banner in the hopes of getting her alongside other new ones, but I got impatient so I dumped into Robin's specific banner. Guess I should've done so in the first place since I only wanted her, but it wasn't a bad journey. Got a lot of units I've been missing for while like Yamato, Yace, swimsuit Reiju, summer Hiyori, and no less than 3 copies of STR legend Kaido.
>>
>>1108098
>>1108105
congratz to both
>>
>>1106670
I've maxed Kid's stnd with dupes
Stnd is fine when their in the regular legend pool
>>
>>1108098
>>1108105
Congrats anon you guys are just in time to use her for uhhh- I think she’ll be good in umm- anyways congrats
>>
>>1108147
Robin might unironically be good for Kizuna superbosses in general because stacking different attack buffs
unique mechanics have their place here and there
then again, maybe not
>>
>it's another episode of you need these incredibly specific supports to actually be able to farm turtles properly without doing a gorillion runs
>>
>>1108304
even with specific units i just auto-it because running it manually doesn't feel worth it
>>
>>1108098
>>1108105
grats
>>
>Start pulling on Kizuna Boxes
>First 100 on Box 7 gives me the first Doffy Skull
>The other doesn't drop until the last 100
Purely coincidental.
>>
>>1108346
merely a coincidence indeed
>>
>>1108346
I had to do 1200 pulls before my first skull... But if you got one on your first 100 pulls why didn't you reset?
>>
>>1108364
Because I had 2885 tickets left at the start of Box 7 and didn't feel the need.
>>
can you guys just pull Rayleigh/Gaban and put him up
>>
>>1108509
I'm doing 30 stam runs with whitebeard FC, he clears way faster
>>
>The NY banners descriptions are advertising that they have TM exclusive legends in the pool
>Again
How do you fuck that up? Again?
>>
>>1108512
post team
>>
>>1108520
just roger 6+ captain with as many boosters as possible, didn't pull for any new boosters. using support to remove boss 2 turn treshold and specials to kill him
>>
>>1108526
fair enough
I don't have WB FCs either anyway
might just try to find some kind of double Roger auto 30 stamina team and roll with that
>>
>No RayBan Friends
>No Fabiobeard Friends
I guess I'll just farm regular turtles for now.
>>
is v2 Oden worth buying for 400 medals?
>>
>>1109108
To be honest yea, he’s pretty good and one of the few legends that sees constant use.
>>
I have 123 links from the kizuna
I'm a new account, so I don't have any of the skull characters.
What should I do with them?
>>
>>1109134
Save it for the 6+ skulls of certain legends. Dont bother with any of the kizuna units
>>
So whats the Grand Party strat? Win the first match with just 1 unit per team?
>>
>>1109291
We'll see if it still works. Bamco are going full cunts here and you have a change of the team reset. Each reset is supposed to give you harder teams to beat, what's the fucking point of having this reset option now
>>
>>1109291
Fuck if I know, they mentioned they are doing some changes to the mechanics so we have no idea if that strat is gonna work anymore. Either way the mode is terrible when you are required to cheese it to this level.
>>
>grand shit start
you randomly pick units and teams and pray to win because the mode is shit
>>
ez game, now time to cry because psy is nerfed un grande party
>>
>>1109662
Grats
>>
Finally got the GP strat of two one man teams working. Highly recommend DEX super tandem luffy for this one, he can solo a shitty team quite easily.
>>
File: gp.png (1.49 MB, 601x910)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>1109693
Win with 12k power team for reference
>>
>>1109700
lmao
>>
>>1109693
I kneel, I only seem to make it work with all my teams being 3 legends team
>>
How long until bamco nerfs this shit?
>>
>>1109930
lol
lmao
>>
>26k tickets away from maxing my gem tree
have any of you maxed it? is this a bad idea?
I'm only at 450 candies, but it hasn't been a problem so far
>>
>>1109930
How do you without making the game mode inaccessible to a majority of the player base?
>>
PvP is becoming whaley as fuck
I mean, it always was, but it's getting worse and worse
>>
>>1109967
I have it at the max I can get for quite some time. It's lv30, more than enough for me I get a gem in less than 2 days. I maxed it first, candies are a non issue unless you want to min/max shit for pvp or kizuna super boss
>>
>>1109967
Just increase the attack candy one to like +180 and you should be good. The rest aren't too important (candy overall means less now that LLB is a thing for stat boosts)
>>
>>1109930
Doubt it. This shit happens during the final days of championship pvp too. Players coordinate with their alliance members to put up 1 man teams for about 30 mins so they can farm points. Only difference is with GP it's more widescale because there's better rewards involved and there's no ranking system between players.
>>
If there's anyone else who doesn't have any RayGaban friends, I'm using this team:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrkzgDGeNtc
Only 3 extra turtles, so it'd take a long while to get up to 500 (about 70 runs, depending on luck), so let's hope someone on our Friend Lists will finally pull them.
>>
Kizuna rewards are out boys
>>
>>1110011
Yep.
>all my units do 2x aoe and give small buffs
>new units all do 4x aoe and give buffs, debuffs and do extra against certain types/classes
>>
File: character_12901_c1.png (154 KB, 640x512)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>finally get V2 Oden and bikini Reiju
>literally 2 days later you can get them with medals
Fuck off, bamco.

>>1108136
>>1108147
>>1108338
Thanks, it feels nice to finally get her after so many tries. Don't really care whether she's viable or not, I'm just in it for best girl. This is gonna sound ungratefula s fuck but I wish it had been here first form so I could have it in my log.
>>
>Have OG Yamato
>Get Uta from NY
>Get Moria to 150 recently
>PSY weakened this time around
>"Maybe I should try building a new INT team?"
>Try it out on last cycle's Fighter Challenge Boss, win
>Go to GP
>PSY still sweeps
Okay then. Went back to my DEX/QCK/Slasher set-up, Rogbeard'z -40% helped me get through yesterday,but I doubt it'll work much longer. How many people can be running both QCK and STR teams?
>>
>>1110940
What is your int team? I use an int/driven team and I even beat teams with pvp Enel now, which I didn't beat with my int team before
>Not using low teams in gp
It's like you guys don't even want to win
>>
>>1110963
The only low team I had pop up yesterday was flanked by two teams so ridiculously stacked ones that I haven't had any hope of beating them. I guess people learned to use the strat for bait already.
As for my team:
>Moria
>6* v1 Yamato
>6+ Uta
>v2 Marco (for the healing)
>TM BB
I'll admit, I have no idea who to put on the team besides the obvious ones in the first three. There's some others I have that are used (Coomer Reiju, Perona), but I'm too retarded to figure out which ones would provide more synergy and it's hard to copy other teams since most of those that pop up are full of pvp RRs as well, and I'm not doing so hot on those.
>>
>>1110977
Marco doesn't help here, better put a driven unit like super tnd Kid. But you should build a team based on the meta and the pvp rr you have. Used this as reference for my latest changes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXvKyaOHbnw&t=2533s
I use the ind/driven team with the qck Fuji pvp rr. I have the same bench but they rarely come out, fights go well except for dex and some psy ones (Wano Law is the one to avoid). For gp, you need to find some teams you can beat. The power means jackshit since I am actually beating teams with a total difference of 30-60k with ease. I don't seem to get to the 1-1-1 team but right now I alternate with a 3-3-3 legend team and 1-4-4 legend
>>
im using this thrash for gp, dex is the good team and psy works against others psy because of Luffy GP special
>>
>>1111098
forgot image
>>
>>1111100
Put the fortnire dogstorm on your dex bench to proc cat viper's full special and rumble ability
>>
>>1111107
fortnight*
>>
>>1111108
oh forgot about that, ty
>>
>>1103797
>animation's looking good
i wouldn't say that
>>
is roger worth updating?
managed to get enough skulls
or its another utah shit?
>>
>>1111221
Its just better, outside the cost there is no downside
>>
>>1111221
You can literally check his super evolved stats ingame yourself. No wonder they keep making the game worse when the playerbase is this retarded.
>>
>>1111032
>like super tnd Kid
Yeah, about that...
I could do Vs. Big Mom, v1 Katakuri or v1 Doffy, who is the best choice as far as I'm concerned because he's max LLB'd.
Speaking of which, I managed to squeak by on QCK/DEX/Slasher again (even the Slashers got a win, good on them), got my Luffy skull and got my red ticket - it was Zorojuro, which is great, because now he's max LLB'd as well and additional 20 levels will cause all the more damage during pvp.
But now I'm wondering - should I switch out my Wano Law and Kizaru? They're both PSY, so they're dragging the team down a bit. I know Wanda/Carrot were popular a while ago, who else could I put in?
>>
>>1111251
>updates to ???
>hp ???
>damage ????
ok
>>
>>1111278
retard
>>
>>1111282
help the newfag instead of berating him
>>
>>1111278
check the notice for super evolution roger and click "read more", he's an upgrade on all counts, if you can super evo him go for it
>>
I did the GP trick to get low power matches, so can I set full strength teams for the last set of GP matches? Or would winning one match at full power screw me over in the very next match? Since the last set of matches is basically a mystery box, i wasn't sure what to do in preparation.
>>
>>1111354
I think it generates on match by match basis, there may be some formula that affects the entire set as well on a smaller scale but the latest team you used seems to be the main deciding factor
>>
>>1111260
Doffy I'd say. Keep Kizaru for the ct spd, You can swap Law if you don't fight powerhouse or driven enemies. For slashers, you go full glasscannon like qck. I use Wanda/Carrot, but you can also use Cracker if you have him at high llb
>>
>>1111354
It’s match by match. But I generally use different teams depending on the scenario. So for the last matches I’ll go back up to like 2-3 units on one team, 1 great unit, one fodder unit. Sack the fodder against their team with the most units.
>>
>>1111368
>>1111381
I see, thanks. I guess the last day is going to be one painful gamble....
>>
>>1111384
Yeah don't stress too much about it. You can use the start and general planning to get to maybe 13 wins pretty reliable but the last 2 are gonna be a gamble even if you have stacked teams. No wonder the gem rewards are in the last 2 wins so many people miss out.
>>
>>1111387
Yea it’s like what? 1% of the player base that gets the last rewards?
>>
>>1111353
thanks. i just wanted to be sure it wasn't another case like uta
>>
>all the R/G Friends gone already
I hope fishing for a guest will take me longer than farming afterwards.
>>
>>1111967
*won't
>>
im doing it bros
>>
>>1111976
Yeah same, low power strat working wonders. Still going strong with a 20k team.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.