[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 68 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Shallet Fusion.webm (2.95 MB, 364x648)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
Friend Code: k2f3dd3e
/dbg/ guild: h7ygsygw

Legends Festival is in full swing with Ultra SSB Gogeta, tag Trunks/Vegeta, and tag SS4 Goku/Vegeta following up the Supehero celebration with Beast Gohan. This is the most jam-packed festival yet, whether you’re a new or returning player there’s plenty of fun to be had. What’re you waiting for?
>>
File: 1664038115197787.png (18 KB, 499x499)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>Get matched up with the new gogeta in raid
>Purposely fuck up the rush and make them quit
>>
File: Shallet Gameplay.webm (2.86 MB, 270x480)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
Whaddya say, why don't we give it a whirl?
Dragon Ball Legends, a 3d action RPG mobile multiplayer game with all your favorite characters. Whether you're a casual collector or a hardcore grinder or just simply want a fun romp in the DB setting, you can find your fix here.

>How to get started
This is a decent guide that covers everything.
https://www.chaicord.com/beginners-guides/beginners-guide-en

>How do I know if my characters are good?
Gamepress has (sometimes outdated) analysis on every character you can look up. I wouldn't take their tier lists as gospel however, but their teambuilding advice is generally accurate.
https://gamepress.gg/dblegends/

>What should I spend my crystals on?
Generally any banner that has a sparking guarantee is a good investment such as the All-Stars or tag specific banners. Missions that unlock characters or zenkai are also a good investment for a new player as it allows you to get stars quickly without relying on RNG. Zenkai banners should only be considered for characters you like as there's a comparable non zenkai equivalent for most. Step-ups are your best chance to pull LL characters but how good they are can vary.

>Tournament of Power
ToP is a competitive PVE mode that awards points based on the tier of characters used. This document contains a list of the most valuable units and what battles to prioritize.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q4tniaj9r7Uw1C6u3n-GfpvOtvAC0NnwztnNH4h5U7c/edit?usp=sharing

>Last time on Dragon Ball Legends
Shallot and his allies have found a way to track Zahha to his lair and prepare for the final battle. However, Zamasu and Black ambush the saiyan twins before they can leave the lookout. It’s the darkest hour as the heroes left on earth buy time for Shallot and Giblet to fuse; creating the warrior called Shallet. Will the fusion of two saiyan gods trump the gods fusing? When will Shallet be playable? Is it time to give up on SSB? Find out in the next thread of Dragon Ball Legends
>>
File: zmissions.jpg (186 KB, 691x409)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>years later
>these 2 missions still aren't doable
they should remove them if they aren't planning on adding more hero characters
>>
Sweet
Celebration is still ass, but I'm glad I finally got the boys I wanted the most
>>
Don’t make the same mistake I did and upgrade 3 of these, only one can be equipped.
>>1085100
Like the story challenge missions, it’s a placeholder.
>>
Thoughts on what the new Tag will be??
>>
>>1085077
>What're you waiting for?
Orange Piccolo
>>
>>1085295
Episode: Moro arc
>>
>>1085328
There's not even a confirmed anime yet...
>>
>>1085282
>Like the story challenge missions, it’s a placeholder.
yeah but unlike the story missions they haven't added a hero character in like 2 years
the last one was hero hercule
>>
>>1085295
majin/demon in the only one that would make sense
>dabura would finally get a tag and team
>king piccolos and his kids like tamborine/drum would be part of it
>can add towa/mira
>can finally release a majin vegeta that doesn't suck
>>
>>1085295
A "World Tournament" tag might be cool. People have been asking for a Meteor Combination Goku for a while now, maybe they're finally planning on releasing him. Plus, since most world tournament characters are probably going to be from the original Dragon Ball, it could mean a potential huge buff to DB saga as well.
Another option would be a "giant" tag, and if they're going to release Cell Max any time soon they're probably going to want that tag already around for him. All the great apes are going to be on that tag as well, including the potential Super Baby 2/Golden Great Ape LF that was being speculated about during the powerful opponent campaign a few months back.
Whatever it ends up being, I just hope they don't treat it like they did super warriors. That's all.
>>
File: 1637180899719.jpg (70 KB, 408x529)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>My schedule no longer allows me to play this game every day
>Even when I do have time, there's other things I'd rather do
Is there like a bot or some shit I could use to keep me up to speed with all the (lackluster) activities and daily missions?
>>
>>1085899
Just drop the game
>>
File: 456.png (148 KB, 700x394)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>$300 over my budged
>Still no gogeta
I'm done. I can't do this anymore...
>>
File: 1670940729144798.jpg (46 KB, 720x552)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>People still don't understand that if your buddy gets caught up in the life sucking attack you're supposed to cover change with him
>>
>>1086193
first thing i tried the moment that first happened lol
>>
>>1085688
I just realized, the only word tournament character we have gotten up until now, is videl and chichi.

Would be very nice to have
>>
File: next zenk.png (1.44 MB, 1031x680)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
Heres the next zenkais we have to look forward to anons
place your bets
>>
>>1086269
I don't really care about the regular SP zenkais because 99% of them will be trash and sadly I don't have enough Z power in most of the LFs so they won't be an option for me anyway
I wish they gave out 1800 z power for at least the bigger LF zenkais like they did with super vegito
>>
>>1085385
There's no need for that, it's not like legends is tracing animation like dokkan since they're working with 3D, they only use it as reference and for that manga panels will do just fine
>>
>>1086269
I actually think they made great choices with the zenkais of last year. There’s too many deserving characters to list but my personal hope is for transforming Bardock; at this point though his LL will get a zenkai before him.
>>
>>1086384
I wish we get a revamped superwarriors so theres a point to a krillin zenkai, it should include roshi chichi,videl post cell saga androids and any non sayian on the good side. Its too limited with krillin/yamcha/tien/chiaotsu/piccolo.

Id love a world tournament tag too, they have barely touched these arcs and they have a lot of good material to adapt.

Also crossover/heroes but thats just the answer that would make them the most money, and so would be the most likely i guess.
>>
>>1086269
YEL kid gohan for the yellow hybrids zenkai buff plz
>>
>Guild leader doesn't boot off the bottom feeders.
>Bottom feeders can't break past 1 million points
>We're going to lose again
I have to do something about this
>>
>>1087224
Is the guild really useful for anything at all?
>>
>>1087403
You can cheer 3 guild mates twice a day which gives you energy each time and medals can be used for Zpower or slot erasers. It’s better to be in one one than not else people will think you’re a bot.
>>
File: 1611766544511.jpg (31 KB, 509x625)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>When they purposely don't rush the boss so they can fish for their shitty LF animation
>>
>>1087224
The guild leader should rather kick off ScubaDiver. This cuck unironically 14 star'd LF cooler
>>
>>1088167
Maybe he was fishing for Turles stars
>>
The 4th Anniversary is still going strong!
>>
Today for the first time ever I didn't do my space-time rush reps instead doing my actual reps and letting it reset. Am I finally moving on from the game?
>>
>>1088648
Yes, but you'll be back for the 5th anniv
>>
Battle royale is so fucking gay it hurts but i need the medals. Will they ever fucking fix pvp?
>>
>>1088167
what's wrong with cooler :(
>>
>>1086150
>he thought he was ever going to get gogeta
lol.
>>
File: 1642275087709.png (1.78 MB, 1577x780)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>>1088882
>Will they ever fix PvP?
NO. They can't, no one can. Not with all the broken characters and gimiks they've let loose.
>>
>>1088882
no their idea of fixing shit is making everything worse
>zenkai
>leader slot/featured boost system
these things were a mistake
>>
>>1089694
>>1089368
Literally just get rid of the charge dashing and only certain characters having counter cover swap changes
>>
Cannot join the guild lads. Is it only 30 members?

>captcha dad gay
LOL
>>
I started playing and i noticed the quests have a level limiter i can select, is there a particular reason for it? or is it just so you don't steam roll
>>
>>1089928
So you dont one shot everything if you're trying to do a specific challenge.
>>
File: 1669234594272060.jpg (37 KB, 361x281)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>The charge step schizo is still here
>>
>>1085282
Oi, what do you with those event equip after the event has gone? I have like 10 or 12 with red slots in every of them and idk if I should sell them or what.
>>
File: 1673005617104304.png (683 KB, 1194x902)
683 KB
683 KB PNG
>>1090309
He's right though, the pvp is full of people who rely too much on charge step/dash and then quit at the end of the match when their "strategy" don't guarantee the win, you can just pretend that pvp is actually fun and enjoyable like that
>>
>>1090397
What "strategy"? Not being shit at the game?
>>
File: 1673005493571724.png (695 KB, 1074x824)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>1090399
>Not being shit at the game
>Rage quit after losing to someone who doesn't use charge dash
Nice "Not being shit at the game" the dashfags got there, right?
>>
>Shitter is a panpedo
And nobody is shocked
>>
File: 1671323027885814.png (128 KB, 396x385)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>pvp
>match with someone using multiple ultra instincts
>have to slowly use single ki blasts to waddle down their faggot count meter
>have to dash attack because all 3 characters are LL so they get their faggot cover swap counters
>takes 5 fucking minutes
If you use ultra instinct, unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>1090429
Is it true all these people playing pan are irl pedos?
>>
>>1090483
Yes
>>
PanCHADS won.
>>
>>1090369
bump. idk what to do with my bulma equip
>>
>>1090475
Better the ones who just let you deplete their gauges like retards than the ones who actually know how to abuse it while being aggressive. The retards are boring to fight but also basically free wins because they're shit at the game.
>>
>>1089856
I opened it up bro send a request
>>1089928
A lot of early battles have requirements like land 4 strike cards etc, which is impossible if you’ve upgraded every character.
>>1090369
Sell them or fodder them in equipment reawakening, they don’t serve a purpose after the event is over.
>>
>soul boosting units for crystals
>never farmed Kakarot
>use rush medals to get his souls
>accidentally buy like 500 orbs instead of the normal souls
>almost out of rush medals when I had close to 20 000
This game makes me sad.
>>
>>1091215
You can only get event souls with rare medals, not rush medals. The only way to get rare medals is from clearing all the challenges in battles but there’s nothing to spend them on besides adventure slots and Spirit Bomb Goku Zpower; event souls and super souls are an option but it’s better to wait for the event to come back. On the bright side you’re probably set for Kakorot’s zenkai if you don’t already have it.
>>
>>1091287
I meant rare medals yeah. Still, after faming up another 2000 crystals between all those boosts and doing some of the quest I haven't touched in forever I didn't get anything from the SS4 banner so beh...
>>
>have spent at least 40000 gems on gogeta banner
>still haven't gotten him

It's over bros.
>>
>>1091321
i've only spent like 20k but i still don't have him either

it's hard to play pvp anymore even beast gohan barely competes with gogeta
>>
>>1090422
dashstep makes zero difference at all in the fight and chargestep only serves to add minimal anounts of ki that will be immediately vaccumed up by pan
>>
FUCK PVP PLAYERS
>>
>>1091151
Will do, ty anon
>>
>>1091321
Update, another 10k spent.

Not only have I not gotten Gogeta, I haven't got a single fucking cooler summon. I cannot win with this gacha shit. I dont know how fucking pvp players have gogeta 7+ starred. Whales or not, the odds are fucking miniscule, and you would have to DUMP money for gems
>>
>>1091321
>>1091947
Damn. I haven't even touched Gogeta's banner.
I've been away from the game for months and though I'd catch up by summoning on the VT and SS4 banners with boosted rates but even they haven't gotten me barely anything.
No MUI, no Androids, I still don't have Future Gohan... Not even the LL Trunks or SS3 Goku I didn't even know existed. And of course, Beast Gohan isn't even possible to summon for.
Farming good equip has also been pretty bad, and rolling for a good 3rd slot is straight up impossible.
The rates for everything in this game are catastrophic.
>>
>>1091947
>>1092025
I'm impressed at how unlucky you guys are, i always get everything i want at least twice with 12k~20k crystals
>>
>>1092140
I've been able to do 2 rounds on VT and 1 on the SS4s.
So I've probably spent about 10k, which in that context isn't that much. But honestly, there just aren't that many crystals to farm.
With how long I've been gone I was expecting for the currency to rain on me as it does every other gacha game. But every new event barely gives anything, only a power crept free unit or a mostly useless equipment. Only good amount of crystals I've gotten besides from logins and dailies has been beating old quest and soul boosting characters.
>>
>>1091947
nigger shut the fuck up I went $500 over my budget and still no gogeta fuck you and fuck this game
>>
Dunno if I should continue farming the raid for erasers or not. Part of me wants to grab all 900 since I earn a good six erasers a run and this'll be the last raid I have a main boost unit for for a while but god damn I'm tired of raids and I've already maxed all the equips for my main team so it'd just get used on ss4ku's third slot and rolling gold slots on the TOP equips.
>>
In case any of you are rerolling or trying the game feel free to use this

Im officially desperate for crystals
>>
what did you guys get for your 4th free LL

i got ssj4 gogeta
>>
>>1092693
DBS Broly, and then I pulled him three times from the Ultra Gogeta banner; he went from 10 stars to 13.
>>
File: fetchimage.jpg (48 KB, 320x349)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>1092381
>500 dollars on gacha
Seek professional help
>>
>>1093230
No, he didn't spend just 500 on gacha. He spent 500 OVER his "budget"
>>
>>1092352
Spent entire day today doing PvP for the 400 medal mission so I could get the CC to do a full round on Gogeta since the banner will end in a few hours.
Glad it was worth it!
>>
>>1093230
It was $1500 to be exact, could've been worse if my fiancée didn't threaten me with a break up
I'm calm now
>>
>>1093447
Bro.
>>
Ultra instinct niggers deserve the fucking rope.
>>
File: 1673402145012322.jpg (74 KB, 750x669)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>1093230
>going into a gacha thread to complain about whales
Someone's gotta get top grossing.
>>1093447
That said, these games try to exploit your FOMO against your better judgement; I too have carelessly wasted thousands by trying to be a collector when in hindsight waiting for the next banner would've saved me a ton of grief. Know when to cut your losses.
>>
I noticed when I have certain party members (sparking blue Final form cooler, sparking yellow final form frieza, and sparking red final form freiza) and I have red final form frieza, characters will get immobilized seemingly randomly. It's funny as shit and makes people quit pvp matches, but when I look at the characters I don't see anything mentioning immobolizing or stunning. Am I missing something? Is it because they are all lineage of evil characters?
>>
>>1093747
Telling from the new events, they are going to ride ultra gogeta out as long as humanly possible with bullshit boost stats. I'm more curious what they do with broly since they've had multiple events giving out his z power.
>>
File: IMG_3031.gif (1.51 MB, 400x250)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB GIF
When did you guys realize you hate this game almost as much as you hate yourself?
>>
>>1093747
Am I the smug mini pepe if the only thing I buy is the daily challenge pass
>>
>>1094107
When Beast Gohan came out
>>
>>1094107
When cooler came out. Thankfully beast gohan put all cuckler users back into their place and saved the game.
>>
>>1094365
>>1094219
Duality of man.

Which cooler are you talking about?
>>
File: 1673402306300547.png (308 KB, 750x669)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>1094133
No.
>>
Is this game worth playing again? I haven’t played since May of 2021
>>
>>1094612
was it ever?
>>
>>1094631
When I pulled LF SS Goku first multi on release it was.
Now there's no gems and even pulling Gogeta doesn't make much of a difference without also having Pan and Beast Gohan.
>>
piece of shit game. the game play is actually really good but its an unbalanced piece of shit. bandai namco doesnt know how to make mobile games why their digimon games died which were also good games apart from their terrible gacha systems. just pay to win garbage
>>
>>1094946
The only thing that can save the game right now is the devs focusing more on PvE content, the gameplay and the characters are literally the only reason that i play this game, fuck PvP
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>Decide to clear some special missions since i've been lazy as fuck with them
>Choose the Zenkai ones
>Kinda repetitive but easy
>Hit the friendship wall
>The last zenkai is behind motherfucking friendship lvl 10
What is this unholy monstrosity? Taking friendhship all the way to rank 5 is fucking tedious, even with story chapters grinding
>>
>>1095054
is it rank 10 or level 10? level 10 is just ten of the little diamonds but rank 10 means 100 of them
>>
>>1095054
the zenkai missions are for endgame content
its stuff you do with the lets fight dailies once you're done with everything else
>>
File: goku-glasses.gif (1.64 MB, 498x372)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB GIF
>Sitting on 40k cc
>After playing with some dude who had MUI Goku get reminded of those sick animations
>Fuck it
>Spend 3k on SS4 tag banner
>Tons of SP and even get Gogeta ss4 to 7*
>Spend another 3k
>LF Bardock, a ton of SP l've wanted for a while and MUI Goku
>"Wouldn't it be funny if l also get LF Jiren?"
>Burn another 3k
>Absolutely dogshit rolls all the way until the free step
>Thinking the greed got the best of me
>Roll LF Jiren with another batch of SP that get to 7*'s
>Buy the 3 ticket pack with the coins l got
>Get SS4 tag to 7* with them
Get are my fellow impulsechads at?
l can't fucking believe my luck, blessed banner
>>
>>1095143
I spent 50k on trying to get ultra ssgss gogeta. Never got him. Never got the pulls I wanted either.
Gonna hoard gems now, fuck ultra vegito hes not even that good, I wonder what they're going to do on the 23rd or whenever the festivals are up. Hopefully something good but I doubt it lol.
At least the game threw me a bone with the limit break banner. Only 100 away from getting LL Gohan youth to 7 stars. Gonna grind out his zenkai like a mother fucker, ive been hoarding red zenkai souls and doing the red zenkai dailies because it took me a week to grind out Zenkai 7 cooler.
>>
>>1095088
>>1095054
I've been putting all my LL/SPARKING z power into a character that I thought was on the Zenkai awakening missions. He's not. I goofed.
>>
>>1095148
>That amount of gems and those results
I'm SO sorry bro, if it makes you feel better l also got cucked of 20k when beasthan was around
>>
File: zenkai_info_191204.jpg (215 KB, 696x412)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>1095054
This a throwback, zenkai awakening missions and the 20k crystal cost of maxing them out used to be the norm up until the 2nd anniversary, and we didn't have the 3rd let's fight permanently until then. I hope you know that Part 6 Book 1 Chapter 8 (the fight with SS3 Goku) gives out the most friendship points. If you don't have the friendship equipment from the Z medal shop, just save your energy and only do the let's fight battles.
>>1095150
Every LL zenkai is in the space-time rush shop so it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>1095148
If it makes you feel better I dumped at least 20-30k crystals in every banner this Gohan/Trunks was in, since the 17/18 banner before the 4th anniversary and only recently pulled them in the Trunks/Vegeta banner. Ultras are like catching lightning in a bottle so don’t beat yourself up so much, usually your luck is better on the rerun.
>>
>>1095172
>>1095178
All I want is Cooler, bros. Thats all I ever wanted. Haven't pulled any LL and I'm just chipping away at raising his Z power. Why must I be punished like this
>>
>>1095180
I have a feeling he will come back relatively soon, if the next banner is movies or Powerful Opponent themed, or hell if we get a new lineage character. Until then I recommend coping with zenkai Metacooler.
>>
>>1095182
Dude metacooler is fucking gay and so is his movie. Somebody earlier in the thread said Cooler was broken until Beast gohan. Which cooler was it? LL?
>>
>>1095191
Yes, the LL one
>>
>>1095204
What made him so broken?
>>
>>1095217
>put SSJs in check
>lock-in on strike
>nullify cover changes and endurance with anything with main ability
>blast armor
>healing
>element neutrality
>sub count reduction
>>
File: chudgeta.png (81 KB, 253x215)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>
>>1095322
fuck off
>>1095282
Had no idea. Haven't even faced an LL cooler in pvp once.
>>
>>1095325
dude was king of the game for a month until beast raped him into irrelevance
>>
>>1095394
it was more everything getting sub count reduction that made him irrelevant imo. guy's entire gimmick was basically locking people into a quick combo so without that he's genuinely got nothing to him. doubt he'll ever recover even when loe gets buffed either.
>>
Any clue to when Beast Gohan will be summonable again?
>>
>>1095658
I think every SuperHero character will be on Orange Piccolo's banner, they will probably release him before anniversary
>>
>>1095719
Orange piccolo Chad's... when will it be our turn?
>>
File: 567.png (821 KB, 842x1168)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
>Even if you finish the Gauntlet you're still short for 14* SSGSS Goku and Vegeta
So, if l don't get them to 14* now l'm permanently cucked of it or do they get rerun?
l'm way too far from chapter 7 in story mode to unlock Full Power Battle and getting to floor 80 of the Gauntlet was a fucking pain, so reaching 100 is out of the question
>>
>>1095813
>way too far from chapter 7
Nigger how, literally just have 3 level 5000 characters and put that shit on auto
>>
>pvp
>faggot is trying to do chip damage to guarantee he gets his gay as Legendary finish
>quit the second before he hits me with it.
Not sitting through your gay ass 30 second animation, sorry familia.
>>
>>1090933
>>
>>1097103
literally only unironic pedophiles play pan
>>
>>1097172
Found the opponent
>>
>>1097103
Cute
>>
>>1097342
>>1097340

t. kid diddlers
>>
So... the dokkan thread is as active as always while this thread just get some interaction when someone talk about pan? great
>>
>>1098149
Everyone's waiting for Legends festival to end because a bunch of content is going to drop.
>>
Is it granola bar time
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (194 KB, 1280x720)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Finally
>>
>>1098441
the bar for LFs has gotten so low that everything seems to get one now
farmer with shootgun LF soon
>>
>>1098149
>ugh this thread is too slow I can’t be seen in a place like this
Average zoomer brain rotted by twitch chats
>>
>>1098447
>Misinterpreting my words
I'm just pointing out how no one is talking about anything here, dokkan has a lot of events and teams to talk about while here we have "oh pvp sucks" and "you are a pedo" every single time
>>
File: FOyjysRUYAIGLQo.jpg (28 KB, 622x655)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>1098441
KeflaXirs...
HitSisters...
It was supposed to be our time
>>
>>1098149
There's nothing to discuss
Events don't exist anymore in Legends
PvP is the same shit day after day
Story mode has an exclusive character that is going to remain trapped there until 4 years later when he gets shoved into some exchange shop
Monthly LFs don't come with any new sparkings alongside them
The only thing to discuss is whether or not things will continue to get worse because whales keep this game afloat even at it's worst
>>
>>1098441
I do like android 17 but not enough to give up my Orange Piccolo's savings, so that's a skip
>>
>>1098451
This thread has a few regulars; panpedo, based retard (>>1089718), sunkcost shitter (>>1098469) and dokkanshill (>>1098149). People only go out of their way to post when they get annoyed at something or get filtered; does everyone have to post the daily minutia of their playtime in order to prove that they did it? Who cares, especially if you know all of the above is your sole audience.
>>
17's animations are some of the worst I've seen on an LF for a while, and his win pose looks genuinely lower quality than the 1% sparking version they made over a year ago.

Oh well easy skips are always a win in my book as it makes it easier to save for bigger prizes.
>>
>LL 17
they're scrapping for content so hard
can the anime finally come back? seems like Orange Piccolo is their last hype card they can use before they start giving us friggin LL Ribrianne that goes big
>>
>>1098480
PanCHADs are leagues above gachashills who do it for free like you, kek.
>>
>>1098480
>>1098488
Honestly why didnt they make the suicide attack against Jiren? Would be a cool visual. But not only they picked the most boring finisher, they didnt even add the other u7 fighters blasting the enemy.

Not to mention why the fuck did they zenkai bergammo, and deliberately changed the zenkai buff from uss like the z ability to fucking rival universe.

The legends team didnt even manage to make a zenkai buff bench right!
They legit dont know what they are doing other than dropping a hype fusion every big celebration lmao.

They did not even announce the new tag we are supposed to get??

whatever, im looking forward to the orange goat, hopefully they dont mess him up.
>>
>>1098579
>Honestly why didnt they make the suicide attack against Jiren?
Probably saving that for a revival 17.
>why the fuck did they zenkai bergammo.
Push USS and Rival Universe teams at the same time; MUI doesn’t really need another Zenkai buffer considering he has at least 3 currently. I also suspect we’ll get a new All-Star or something themed around Rival Universe since they’ve been neglected since Full Power Jiren.
>They did not even announce the new tag we are supposed to get??
I doubt they forgot it, just deliberately not mentioning it to create further hype; then one day the Dragon Ball Heroes tag is implemented with nobody seeing it coming.
>>
>>1098665
It is not going to be dragon ball heroes.

They are barely able to keep up with new releases while reusing the same models and textures and you think they will put the effort to make brand new assets?

Dokkan can afford to make shit like heroes cause their just shitty sprite attacks.

It is most likely going to be tournament fighters/tournament sagas tag, and retroactively change rival universe as a tag to that probably
Otherwise rival universe is just a dead tag 1 year after it was introduced lol
>>
>>1098480
>especially if you know all of the above is your sole audience.
I get it can be grating to only ever see people bitch and moan, but the way you bend over backwards to downplay any and all complaints is fascinating
At least be honest with the fact that there's fuck all to talk about. Don't try and pretend any lack of discussion is solely because you're alone in some sea of negativity
>>
File: 1673341804675957.jpg (17 KB, 361x370)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>1098480
>tfw I'm based retard
>tfw I'm the one who bitches about charge dashing every thread
I'm honored.
>>
>>1098543
Super anime needs to start up again so they can start doing the new gay characters.
>>1098665
>DBH
Literally no chance.

Why the fuck wasn't it Hit? It doesn't make any sense
>>
>>1098753
In general, Dragon ball at its core, is just batching these days. Because Toriyamas lackeys who write Super keep making gay decisions and cucking characters. Every time a new movie comes out people get hyped, but the games and Manga are usually a let down. (Looking at you Ultra ego and Nigga Frieza). I feel like legends would get a lot better reception if they just fixed the fucking PvP. It's really not that difficult
>>
>>1098753
Once you’ve been here long enough you can easily recognize these posters by their schtick which is why I’ve given up on having any kind of productive discussion because they are incapable of doing so. For instance the co-op overhaul which fixed the biggest issue (namely coordinating your rising rush with your buddy, forcing you to wait and hope they got the hint; now it’s much easier to pull off since you’re not animation locked) but according to based retard and dokkanshill it wasn’t a massive qol improvement because they’re still shit at the game. I don’t care to police opinions, I just share my perspective as a more hardcore player as opposed to the majority here that are casuals. If you want a more honest representation of the game then go to Reddit or Twitter, I’m the rare person of the latter camp that bothers to post here.

I don’t care if you have criticisms of the game nor am I trying to misrepresent them; what >>1098469 said is valid, but with that mentality often comes posts like >>1094107. It’s not necessarily defending the game to point out you don’t have to play it if you’re not having fun; even I get burnt out sometimes. I have my own criticisms and times where I got fucked over but I’m not bitter about it because I’m still having fun.

I also disagree with the notion that there’s nothing to talk about, there’s much to discuss in regards to the meta, counters to top tier characters/teams, favorite teams you like to play with, challenges you’re having trouble with. I realize it’s better to be more proactive about starting this kind of discussion so I am partly to blame for lack of contribution.
>>
File: 0a1 (1).jpg (75 KB, 643x820)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>1098878
>>
>>1098878
>but I’m not bitter about it because I’m still having fun.
I guess this is simply where we differ
For me, I have become bitter due to not having fun with the direction Legends wants to go. Sure, Legends has always had it's problems, but beyond the story (which is always plagued with issues), I just don't see what fun someone could have in the game right now unless they are just a hardcore meta pvpfag who doesn't even care what characters he has, only so long as they're broken and an easy win for him.
>>
>new tag is universe rep
should have been called tournament of power
>>
rip
>>
>added another shit tag to the shit pile of Universe tags that'll be forgotten as soon as the banner is over
>>
>>1098878
>I also disagree with the notion that there’s nothing to talk about, there’s much to discuss in regards to the meta
yeah man the meta of another fucking broken gohan and fusion warrior
the same fucking meta we always have in this game just colored slightly different this time whoopdee fucking doo
>>
>>1099011
>>1099016
Lol this game fucking sucks. Brb finishing dailys
>>
>>1098860
You're now recognized as the resident schizo of the dbl thread
Congratulations
>>
>another dogshit celebration after the previous dogshit celebration
I'll be back for the dogshit anniversary
>>
Bros... what's missing??? I'm an idiot and don't remember what was in the top left
>>
>>1099133
hoipoi
>>
>>1099143
But bros... now what
>>
File: dee.jpg (382 KB, 2544x4000)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
LOL THESE NIGGAS EXPECT ME TO SPEND MY GEMS ON FUCKING ANDROID 17
>>
File: Spoiler Image (98 KB, 1125x1417)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
At this point, what I'm hoping for most, is PUR UI Sign getting his zenkai soon. I'm really hoping for next week. If I have to wait until 5th anniversary, or God forbid next legends festival, I'm going to be pissed beyond belief.
In terms or new characters, there's still a chance an all star banner will come at the end of the month, and perhaps that's where they'll release a USS Hit. It'll definitely be a shame he isn't an LF, but if that leak of an hourglass symbol from a couple months ago has anything to do with a new Hit, a real timeskip ability would totally outshine any possible LF animation they could give him. Giving something like that to a regular sparking character might seem retarded, but I think it's actually pretty likely. BLU Buu saga Tien and PUR Whis were both all star units as well, and both introduced entirely new abilities- rising rush counter and card obscure, respectively.
>>
>>1099152
>UI
Kill yourself. I'm not saying this as a joke, you deserve to be dead.
>>
File: geta.jpg (13 KB, 217x260)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
How long do you have to not play to get that welcome back mission? Been thinking about getting back into the game.
>>
File: 1672517961733329.jpg (57 KB, 653x523)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>1099158
He's really fun to use, and I don't think he's nearly as annoying to fight against as most of the characters in the meta right now are. I think it'd be pretty fucking refreshing to see people using him again, if I'm being perfectly honest.
>>
>>1099158
this desu
>>
>17's gauge takes forever to max and your other members die or are on the verge of death anyway to meta characters just to max it out
Getting Cell flashbacks until they gave him a unique equip to fix his shit gauge
>>
File: 2pan.png (991 KB, 1267x659)
991 KB
991 KB PNG
Umm... panpedos?
>>
>>1099149
This lmao
>>
>>1099532
Hey, that's me
>>
>>1099532
Should i report this guy?
>>
File: 1673760051896326.jpg (95 KB, 674x608)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>1099544
To the based department
>>
>>1099219
Oh well in that case, kill yourself, but do it on stream. UI Niggers are absolute scum. They do nothing but slow the fucking game down because I have to use an energy blast, dodge, swap, energy blast, etc until the ultra faggot meter is low enough to hit.
>>
>>1099651
You can hit before that if you're smart enough
>>
>>1099725
i already hit your moms pussy so im good
>>
File: 1665769132736243.jpg (68 KB, 1024x1024)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Why is this thread so lively nowadays? Did dokkan fuck up or something?
>>
>>1099995
Its more so that we are right after a major celebration, many people hopped back in or just started as a result.

By the way, mvp 17 is actually pretty decent, got him in my first rotation.
Hopefully they dont leave the universe rep tag in the mud.
Saving the rest for piccolo.
>>
Why the fuck can't I horde LL/sparking z power, it pisses me off. Let me stack that shit and then splurge when I finally get an LL character I want. I know its just Jewish tricks to get you to dump gems from FOMO when new banners come out bu5 come on, they drip feed that shit enough as is.
>>
File: 1674075181810257.jpg (37 KB, 709x595)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Bros I'm running out of energy from the festival. I'm only down to like 300
>>
File: 1666847059836954.jpg (79 KB, 640x480)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>1101000
This and the "you can't get crystals from exchange shops if you have more than 20k already" are the worst parts about this game, i don't even feel like doing this new raid because of that
>>
android 17 worth rerolling for?

i hate switch counter and was going to 300 gem reroll cause of his switch block. main has gt plus ss4 g and v
>>
>>1101024
No.
>>1101021
I had no idea. Then again I've never bought gems so idk.
>>
>>1101056
My bad I'm retarded you said exchange shops. That's even GAYER that they do that. Sorry for wanting to save up for non shit characters.
>>
>>1101056
>>1101057
Yeah, i'm currently with 30k crystals because i'm saving for Orange Piccolo, i would have even more if they didn't have this stupid restriction, never saw any other gacha game do this
>>
>>1101072
Orange piccolo chads... any day now....
>>
Alternate Shallot outfits
>>
>>1101704
Future Trunks clothes
>>
>>1101705
Vegeta suit
>>
>>1101706
Tien Shinhan gi
>>
>>1101707
Piccolo’s Demon clothes
>>
>>1101708
Raditz Battle suit
>>
>>1101709
Goku Hermit gi
>>
>>1101711
Turles Battle suit
>>
>>1101712
Bardock Battle suit
>>
>>1101713
Broly Battle suit
>>
>>1101716
Piccolo’s Stylish outfit
>>
>>1101717
Goku’s Aloha clothes
>>
>>1101719
Yamcha’s uniform
>>
>>1101722
Vegeta’s apron
>>
File: 1672554158581770.jpg (49 KB, 622x636)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
I don't give a fuck about android 17, but I haven't spent any gems on a banner since he came out. I need my gacha dopamine, bros, but I don't want to waste gems.
>>
>>1101991
Play another gacha while you wait
>>
>>1102039
Any good ones?
>>
File: download.jfif.jpg (1.89 MB, 1080x7020)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
account worth keeping?

only really anna kepe it for the gamma and android but my GT main is better. both hellfighter and lf goku/veg same star as lr andriod and full team.
tho i'm new so i don't know shit
>>
>>1102182
>account worth keeping

People who reset are bitches. Grind out those gems and git gud, fag.
>>
>>1102126
Grand cross
>>
>>1101707
tiens gi looks very good
>>
>>1101717
>>1101719
I am so using these
>>
>get in match where it's not some faggot just playing LL and counter swap characters
>doesn't charge step like a faggot
>actually a lot of fun playing the game the way its intended
thanks brolyfag for the good game. I swear to God it's such and easy fix guys.
>>
>>1102969
PvPfaggots are not ready to let the charge step go
>>
>>1103271
I really enjoy PvP when the other player isn't trying to be the most annoying faggot possible. Like mastering switching and vanishing step is already good enough. I really think a combo breaker on every character after getting juggled would vastly improve the game. It wouldn't be hard to implement at all either, just have a meter build up and at any time hit it and the next attack will be parried. That way you have to constantly be on the up and up about when someone will time the combo breaker to get maximum results.
>>
>ssb ultra goku
nice try bamco niggers, you aren't getting my sweet orange piccolo gems.
>>
>android 21 zenkai booster is TWO THOUSAND crystals

Ya'll niggas are TRIPPING if you think I'm spending 2k on fucking android 21
>>
>>1104210
Don't know why the devs even bother with those 'boosters'. zenkais have been pretty worthless for at least a year now and nobody who spends money on the game is going to buy it because they either already have the character or know its not worth crystals when they don't so it doesn't even get them more money either.
>>
>>1104105
>nice try
Is it really? It's just SSB, the jobbiest form in the franchise.
>>
>>1104105
How much do you have? I have 31k saved for him
>>
>>1104210
The point is that if you don’t have the character you can directly purchase them and some Zenkai levels, of course it’s a bad investment for most players but for someone brand new to the game it’s a valuable headstart.
>>
File: 1667905967047086.jpg (68 KB, 978x1094)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Is this game always this dead outside legends fest?
>>
>>1104449
That's what you can expect of PvP focused games
>>
>>1104335
13k and rising. Still haven't paid for my premium pass for the mission thing. Hoping to get to 20k by the time android 17 is done
>>
>zahhas big fighters are syn, ice and burgham-o
what a let down
>>
>>1104449
yes
pvp is the focus sadly
>>
Battle Royal had an interesting idea, and they've turned it into ANOTHER fucking marketing event for the new unit(s). What the fuck is wrong with the devs?
>>
>>1105259
Typical gacha tactics to induce fomo, now pulling for MVP 17 or Ultra Kaioken doesn’t seem like such a bad idea even if you’re otherwise content with USS 18 or SSBE Vegeta; ironically this battle royale is more of a Golden Frieza check than anything.

I like the frequent battle royales but much prefer the DBLX-XX ones over the tags, much more varied teams. I also hope for another extreme battle royale but it’s probably going to be minions only.
>>
>>1105259
>>1105313
I warned you fuckers that they were going full jew after the first anniversary
>>
>>1104655
>thinking the Legends story was gonna be good
kek
>>
>>1106402
Ok but remember the *thing*???1?
>>
>no shallet unlock after they defused
>>
>>1106699
dumbass baka gajin begging for shallot 4 years later. Just enjoy the new fusions and gohan blanco.
>>
This game is shit
>>
The next Reveals and Stuff is to reveal Orange Piccolo... right?
>>
weakest lineage player
>>
Ultra SKIP
>>
File: kekfla.png (497 KB, 524x396)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
why are her boobies so small? this is disrespectful to the character.
>>
>>1108355
Hit looks sick. But ill stay strong for my orange boy
>>
>Another ultra less than a month after the last one
Thank god my pvp rank is so shit now that I don't have to care. Still the ultra spamming makes me wonder if the game is finally entering its desth spiral.
>>
>>1108477
Remember when they said Ultras are hard to make and that's why only got them months apart? I want to believe that if they plan on releasing Ultras more frequently, they are also going to make their banners better (multiple Ultras per banner, better rates) but I highly doubt it. Makes me think though, is the game that desperate for money?
>>
>>1108355
I actually wonder how many people are going to whale for this character and how many are going to skip entirely. I don't think he's nearly as unpopular as a lot of people like to say he is.
It does piss me off that they chose to make him from the Universe 6 vs 7 Saga instead of the Universe Survival Saga. It's like they just wanted to point and say "See? The Universe Rep tag isn't actually redundant!" even though this is probably the only new non-USS Universe Rep character they're ever going to release.
>>
>>1108524
>I actually wonder how many people are going to whale for this character and how many are going to skip entirely. I don't think he's nearly as unpopular as a lot of people like to say he is.
Oh he'll definitely get a lot of rolls from people. Not saiyan numbers, but very high number nonetheless. Depending on how they handle Orange Piccolo, he might do better than him.
>>
orange piccolo chads... we keep losing...
>>
>Hit is red
Toshi the fuck are you doing nigger, we need a new GRN to stop beasthan
>>
>>1108645
The ss4's do that perfectly fine anon.
>>
>>1108688
YEAH WELL I DIDNT HAVE THE GAME BACK THEN OK
>>
>>1108524
I will skip him and everything else just to have 50k-100k crystals when they decide to release Orange Piccolo, the only thing that could make me spend some crystals would be a Ultra SSJ2 Teen Gohan or a LF/Ultra Kefla
>>
File: 1574265133112.jpg (79 KB, 1024x574)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>Be DBL devs/Toshi
>Release Ultra Gogeta Blue 30 something days ago
>He's broken as shit
>release LF ToP Android 17 who's also broken
>release Ultra hit who's ALSO broken and also works perfectly together with the new LF 17
>All within around 30 days 3 broken units who powercreep the fuck out of the game are released and only whales or the luckiest bastards get to have them.

I'm so fucking glad I left this piece of fucking shit game after spending 30k+ Crystals and not getting Ultra Gogeta Blue.

I don't think I'll come back unless they seriously make the banners way better at this point. This game only caters to whales. I know some people will say, "Oh but the whales support the game!". No shit you dumbfuck, but they are obviously making it so that they force the whales to splooge as much money to get these units or 14 star them.

>>1108477
>>1108523
I don't think it's going into it's death spiral. When games are getting near the death spiral, they do really obviously desperate shit. Something like a huge sale of premium currency and bait units and banners getting released constantly. Hit is not a bait character and not too popular.

They're just focused on maximizing their profits. These Ultras must make a lot of money for them, so I guess that's what they care about, getting them out quick so that they can profit off of them.
>>
Not only can Hit's time skip activation animation be interrupted by an opponent's well timed attack (which I assumed would probably be the case), but when it is interrupted it still depletes the entire gauge
I think they did a pretty good job giving Hit some fair weaknesses
I'm confident he's still probably the best character in the game, though
>>
Despite what I said I dropped a single round and actually pulled a copy. First impressions of Hit in mid rank pvp is that at 5 stars he's well balanced but capable of some stupid things.
Time stop can only realistically be done once per match and while it seems utterly broken on paper I like it. Hit's an assassin and they actually found a way to make him one in the game. You're usually only going to be seeing it once per match as well because the gauge charges very slowly.
His damage is also batshit insane. My jaw dropped a little when he deleted a future gohan in two hits, granted it was low limit breaks but still seeing him hit over 2 million with two strike cards was crazy. Guess that's what having 200% damage inflicted does for a card.
It's balanced with the fact he's made of tissue paper. Even with the featured boost he can't take hits and is probably the first true glass canon we've had for a long time.

Overall I like him. He's powerful as shit but requires proper skill to get the most out of, just like ssbkk goku. Not a fan of his ult animation though, feels like they cheaped out on the particle effects. His super is so god damned satisfying to land though and his cover change is delicious. If this is what we're getting from monthly ultras I've changed my mind, fix the banner quality and I'm all for it.
>>
>>1108523
>desperate for money
It's really not about desperation
There's a motto in the gacha industry: Always push against the users. That's why they always always ALWAYS try to give you less and put in even less effort over time. Sometimes the users push back, so they tone it back down, but slowly and surely they are going the same direction as always
>>
i miss when we used to get 4 characters per banner
>>
>>1108936
You will come back for the 5th anniversary
>>
>>1109259
Maybe. I'm not gonna lie and say that I never will come back.

But my god am I unlikely to come back if the banners stay dogshit with the same tactic of introducing more power creep to counter power creep. I still remember summoning for Cooler and Broly, getting those 2, and then seeing Beast Gohan coming out and blowing them out of the water. I should've left then.

I remember when LF banners used to have 1 new SP unit in there, now it's only for special occasions. The recent LF 17 doesn't even have a new SP, just a new EX with the shit EX rates.
>>
>>1108991
This just makes me more excited to see what they will come up with for Orange Piccolo
>>
>>1109701
I never got the hype for lf cooler, found him shit even during his brief reign. 17/18 were the better red for PO even back then, cooler's entire worth is tied to the enemy using a super saiyan so he was always going to die off once the meta saw new blues enter it.
>>
>>1109826
Because Cooler has the best movie and is one of the coolest (no pun intended) characters in Dragonball. Much like gogeta blue, it's the cool factor and REMEMBER THE THING more than meta or the game itself
>>
Finally fully Zenkaid LL Teen Gohan. I've got Cooler SP at 7, and LL TG at 7. Trying to decide what Zenkai gems to farm next. Would do LL Frieza for the LoE buff but haven't pulled any of his.

Thanks for reading my blog post
>>
File: 1643764094209.jpg (38 KB, 680x492)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Man, what the actual fuck is the point of The Tournament of Power? It's not like there's much of a strategy involved, and its not even that engaging. It's just this stupid thing I have to remind myself to do.
>>
>>1109893
free gems
>>
>>1109893
At least we get some crystals clearing it, but i hope they make a more engaging event someday
>>
>>1109893
>It's not like there's much of a strategy involved
There isn't, but that's clearly what they were going for.
People have complained about the PvE portion of this game for a long time now, and ToP mode was supposed to be the solution. Instead, it just became another thing people complain about.
In my opinion they should just add a stupid little puzzle game mode, like tile matching or something. Something so entirely different from PvP that people don't even believe its the same game. Not only would it be pretty funny, but it would be 5x more interesting and engaging than ToP while still fulfilling the role of being a stupid sidegame that you only play for the free rewards.
>>
I got ultra hit with the second half of the step sale cc!
>>
>>1109105
>There's a motto in the gacha industry: Always push against the users.
What a cancerous ideology. Something tells me that this doesn't apply only to gacha games anymore
>>
Why is coop always filled with the biggest brain dead retards?
I can't go through a fucking match without some nigger fucking up the rush either unintentionally or on purpose so they can fish for a fucking LF
>>
>>1112433
My theory is that they're all bots, there's no way everyone is so retarded like that
>>
File: 1674336769180913.png (1.12 MB, 1359x760)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>1110333
>cleared all the sales packs
>No Hit
You win this time Toshi
>>
>>1098182
Are you retarded? No character that has yet to be animated will ever appear in the game other than the OCs.
>>
>>1113022
rip, better luck next time
>>
has anyone run the math on (approximate, obviously, since it depends on summons) 9999 z power giblet/zahha? i did some crude head math and I think each 14* unit costs about as much as a respectable used car ($7500-20000) and they’re not even that good. why did the devs decide to implement the progressive pricing scheme on their z power. they could have been a neat reward to use in USTR or story for fun or in training battle or something and instead I’m just going down a rabbit hole of how offensive this game’s (and all mobage, ofc)’s monetization is.
>>
Orange piccolo chads, tomorrow for sure, right?
>>
>>1114362
i bet we are either getting him in april or during anniversary.
>>
File: legends downward slope.png (105 KB, 1266x516)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
This game is starting to circle the drain. The numbers don't lie.
>>
Orange piccolo chads....

Cucked again....
>>
Kefla's zenkai is as mid as expected. They really need to take a note from Dokkan's book on how to update characters because it's getting to the point where I can't even justify farming the souls to upgrade them when the stamina used for that is better spent farming crystals from the ss3 goku fight stage in story mode.
>>
Still saving for ultra ssj2 gohan

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.