[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 100345192_p0_master1200.jpg (773 KB, 1200x1200)
773 KB
773 KB JPG
Welcome to my thread, here we recommend games that follow some of these crtieria
>no ads
>no energy system
>no microtranscactions
>no online requirement
>no gachashit

Tower defense
>PvZ 2 Eclise / Grind Thousand
>Infinitode 2

Roguelike
>Phantom Rose
>Night Of The Full Moon
>DeckDeDungeon

Others
>Stardew Valley
>Little Inferno
>World Of Goo

These are the ones I could mention from the top of my head, please post more
>>767556
also check this thread
>>
>>1021322
Not this anon but looking for the same thing, genre and orientation, to lazily play at work
>>
>>1065843
>Phantom Rose
>Night Of The Full Moon
>DeckDeDungeon
Ha yes, roguelikes. I also like rogue, so you can say I'm kinda like a roguelike myself.
>>
Literally my first time on /vmg/ but pew pew (2) and pixel dungeon are my go-to shitter and waiting room games.
>>
I really like darkest dungeon. Any mobile games like it that aren't lame?
>>
>>1065843
>Forge
A Magic: The Gathering engine. AI is pretty good, there's online versus play, and all Magic formats are included. It has a recently updated Adventure Mode which is akin to Shandalar, if you're familiar with it. Only for Android though. Google "slightlymagic" for the website.

Also recommended:
>Crying Suns
>Pathos
>Space RPG 4
>>
recommending dawncaster and slice & dice for roguelikes
>>
Hey there are any turn based rpg with playable races/characters with abilities/stats, that also have a apk because I want to play that offline.
>>
>>1065843
Can anyone recommend me witch spring 4? It looks like a one time payment , no bs , turn based rpg with a story, which all around looks decent, and with a 4.7 review score on the app store it just seems too good to be true, what is the catch i wonder?
>>
>>1066721
One of the Witch Spring (Witchspring2 lite) has a test version for one chapter, if you want to see for yourself. It's cute, the story is serviceable, the open world exploration is okay, there's enough things and story to discover for the size of the world, the game mechanics aren't the most in-depth and it's quite grindy. You can customise spells which is somewhat cool, but there's not a lot of creativity to be had like in Noita, it's more of a neat thing for RP purpose. You can capture animals if you're into that.

As the title suggest, there are other Witch Spring. You're not gonna find Witchspring2 lite on the google store tho, it's on taptap, maybe some other platforms.
>>
how good is the dos emulator on android?
>>
looking up these games makes me wish I had the drive to finish making mine
>>1065843
thanks for deckdedungeon, I had missed it last thread and it has that patented buriedbornes feeling with better gameplay
my deckbuilder recs are Ascension and Dominion, both have a free android port with satisfactory AIs for playing solo
>>
>>1066721
From what I understand, the catch is that it's too easy. It was designed such that anyone could beat it.

Also it might be coming to PC in a few years, so feel free to wait for it.
>>
Recommending pizzeria simulator fnaf, the gameplay itself is arcadey af, it is a real casual and fun pizzeria sim, the primary gameplay is grinding mini games for money, the things you purchase are packaged with gags and comedy
>>
>>1065843
>nethack
>>
File: 1669868832510958.png (201 KB, 330x318)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>1065843
Idk why but for some reason i listed down all the games that the anons recommended on the previous thread. Hopefully this'll come up useful to you guys. Please, give me credit.
https://pastebin.com/HNG3E6Bi
>>
>>1065843
Offline Phone Games thread exist retard
>>
>>1068751
>Simulation Games • Reigns: Her Majesty
>Strategy Games • Lapse
THEY"RE THE SMAME GAME NIGGER how can they be different genres.
You also put a bunch of idle games in the wrong spots.
>>
File: 1663097943075641.png (38 KB, 325x325)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>1068751
that's perfect anon, I will put it in the OP when we inevitably reach 300 replies
>>
File: 1671111987275.gif (694 KB, 248x274)
694 KB
694 KB GIF
>>1071326
I DONT FUCKING KNOW I DON'T PLAY ALL OF THIS SHJT. OP or somebody else can just try fixing it.
>>
>>1066350
This forge thing sounds impressive but I'm too retarded to understand, where do I download the game??
>>
>>1072226
https://www.slightlymagic dot net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=22739

Download link on the first post. The UI theme can easily be changed in-app, so don't let the default look disappoint you.
>>
File: Neon Chrome cover.jpg (44 KB, 460x215)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Neon Chrome
>Rogue-Lite, Top-down, Twin Stick Shooter
>Cyberpunk
A mobile port of a game on PC. The sound track is bumpin' and the gameplay is plenty fun too (https://youtu.be/AteCgY-_bNg)
Touch controls are good, and the game has an aim assist. Controller and mouse and keyboard are also supported.
Plays pretty fast, easy to clear most levels in under a minute.
>>
>>1072279
very cool, thank you anon. i love mtg but mtg arena sucks balls on android
>>
>>1065843
>Heroes vs Hordes Survival
-Fantasy survival game
-Good presentation
Syprisingly fun. Has a nice progression system and you play levels/missions instead of endurance runs. Has no mandatory ads, but you can watch video ads for gameplay benefits, like reviving once per mission or doubling your loot. It sometimes reminds you of offers and sales but it's nothing too annoying. Was exactly what I was looking for after playing Vampire Survivors for a while. The power-up evolution system is interesting.
The game isn't stingy with health regen or power ups. The difficulty curve feels nice. Seems like a good time waster. Only downside is that it has an energy system.
>>
https://threshold.itch.io/monster-girl-dreams

Monster Girl Dreams - Decent seggs rpg.
>>
Race the Sun
>Runner
>Fast-paced, Score-Attack
Another mobile port of a game on PC. Plays well on the phone. Nice to spend a couple of minutes on at a time.
Free with energy system or totally unlocked with an in-app purchase of a couple of bucks. Has optional microtransactions for in-game currency that is collected in run, for cosmetics or skipping missions. Some missions are a pain and doing them unlocks more features for your ship, but the tris can easily be collected in run.
New layouts each day, though the types of hazards remain the same.
>>
File: thumbs.gif (3.93 MB, 366x325)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB GIF
>>1068751
Could use some work on the genre sorting as the other anon pointed out but it's still pretty good, grats.
>>
Just use emulators like PPSSPP for actual games
>>
File: 1661690287777.png (880 KB, 1200x600)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
>>1065843
There's a mobile version of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. Puzzle sort of thing. Made by the Ace Attorney people. Good game.
>>
>>1068751
Couple of missing gems
>Idle skilling, a monster of an idle game (has a cash shop but is designed around F2P)
>universal paperclips, my GOTD, an adventure/idle game that is more than it seems
>>
SNKRX is pretty good, also port of a PC game
>>
>>1065843
It took a year but I finally pulled off my Shattered Pixel Dungeon challenge to win the game with all 8 subclasses in a row without dying once.
Would recommend it to everyone
>>
File: 1651291402602.png (463 KB, 720x720)
463 KB
463 KB PNG
WHY IS THIS THREAD IN PAGE 8?
>>
Just found Bomb Club and Maestria. Haven't played either yet but they look like quality stuff.
>>
Stardew Valley got updated to 1.5. Lots of new content available to mobile (that's been accessible on PC)
>>
File: 1649058889474.png (374 KB, 596x666)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
bump
>>
File: how do you solve this.png (1.36 MB, 720x1280)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>1065843
Tobrix. A series of clean-looking sliding puzzle games with a twist. The demo and the Drachenlauf edition are free, the main game is paid (and gets hard in later levels - I couldn't get past Huayna after hours of trying).
>>
Any recommendations for a nice 5-20 minute break game that isn't already mentioned in this thread?
>>
>>1065843
huh into the breach is free baka
>>
>>1065843
Gameloft Classics has 30ish good offline games built into it. If you played mobile games in the early 2010s or late 2000s you might remember some of the games on here
>>
>>1065843
>PvZ 2 Eclise / Grind Thousand
What is about, I only know pvz and pvz2 By the way, why is the new plant so expensive, damn it! I bought a skin in WildRift and I thought it was expensive, I even came to believe that I was delirious to spend on digital merchandise. Even so, it does not compare to the price of the new rabbit-type plant, it is deorvitating.
>>
>>1102108
both are free to play mods with no microtransactions. Eclise focus on hard yet fair levels while Grind Thousand is pure grinding for plants
>>
>>1102498
>mods
ah... They've never caught my attention, I feel like somehow it's not the same
>>
File: 1650146069150.png (62 KB, 259x219)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
Summoner's greed is interesting
Tower defense where you roll for towers which now that i think about it kind of makes it a gachashit
It has microtransactions but so far its not P2W
and ads are completely optional
>>
Cook, Serve, Delicious
>Arcade, Action
>Cooking, Management/Sim, Frantic, Gesture Heavy, Dating Sim, Humorous
Again, another mobile port of a game on PC. The gesture system works really well and certain dishes are a lot of fun to make.
You have to stay on top of cooking and chores in a restaurant, with a lunch and dinner rush. Can buy and unlock new foods, recipes for old foods, and buffs. Game has some balancing and adaption to your skill level, where the more mistakes you make, the less customers you'll have (to help prevent getting overwhelmed).
>>
>>1106375
forgot picture
>>
File: file.png (1.4 MB, 1920x1080)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>1065843
>Phigros

>Rhythm game
Phigros's gimmick is that literally any element of the game can serve as a judgment line, including notes themselves, placed in whatever direction or orientation you can think of. The engine itself is pretty flexible to the point that during April Fools' jokes and collabs with other rhythm games (Muse Dash / Lanota), it's pretty capable of emulating several other games' playstyles. It places a lot of emphasis on studying songs and figuring out unusual tricks, so it tends to reward people who already enjoy spending time on songs for the sake of it and who appreciate a lot of the visual nods, effects, and references they pull off.
Tends to collaborate a lot with Chinese music groups you've never heard of but also has some of the usual big-name rhythm game producers like Silentroom or LeaF. Adds new songs like once every 1-2 months.
You can connect (and disconnect) an account from TapTap (their preferred app store alternative) if you want to transfer saves between devices, but that's the only time you're required to connect to the internet to do anything.
>>
File: 1673772536523666.png (613 KB, 720x880)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
nuclear throne
https://toncho.itch.io/nuclear-throne-mobile
>>
File: BuriedBornes.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
pic rel. that said anymore games like this?
>>
File: _Augustus.jpg (568 KB, 720x1548)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
Caesar 3.
>>
>>1107442
Cursed picture
>>
>>1065843
i think downwell would fit well with roguelike
>>
File: 20230112_230651.png (123 KB, 720x639)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>1106763
literally a better port than the official console ports
>>
>Flower Girls Tamagotchi
>Monster Tamer Reborn
Any other raising-sim/tamagochi games featuring monster girls
>>
File: Augustus.jpg (665 KB, 1544x720)
665 KB
665 KB JPG
>>1107548
>>
File: fuckin die.png (329 KB, 600x549)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
Obligatory Chimera Recollect mention because HOLY FUCK this game is good
>>
I'm looking for a card game with good unlock rates for cards. I'm currently playing Marvel Snap but the unlock rate for cards is atrocious and really kills the CCG vibe. Any suggestions?
>>
>>1111695

Legends of Runeterra.

Very F2P friendly card game and it even has a single player roguelite mode if you're not that much into PvP.
>>
>>1111695
Maybe not exactly what you want but Hidden Dimensions 3 is absolutely free.
>>
File: 1675307459895769.webm (242 KB, 576x1024)
242 KB
242 KB WEBM
is there any good fishing or golfing games?
>>
>>1111785
There's this one called neko golf. It's actually good.
>>
>>1111785
I played OK Golf, it was alright I guess. Anons also recommended Golf Peaks, haven't tried it yet. I once played the demo of Fishing Paradiso, and there's Fishing Planet I heard about and wanted to try one day.
>>
File: stormbound.png (2.31 MB, 923x1620)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>1111695
I still play Stormbound. It's an old card/board game but still holds up
>>
>>1065843
MiniDayz was pretty neat for a survival game
>>
>>1111388
holy shit this picture is so morbid and mean spirited
I love it
>>
Crypt of the Necrodancer
>roguelite, rhythm
Oh joy, another mobile port for a pc game!
Everything moves on the beats, including you. Collect diamonds to unlock more gear, rescue people to have more vendors and services, and reach the bottom of the dungeon to fight the boss.
Disclaimer: Find a control/input scheme that works for you. This game is fucking miserable if you can't actually input correctly. It works with a controller and also a keyboard. Touch input is functional, but limits how easily you can use items and spells
>>
>>1106505
I tried this on my phone but the controls were uncomfortable. I got the impression it was meant to be played on a tablet.
>>
Looking for a game like kingdom maker, but offline.
>>
>Puzzle games
>Hexologic
Sudoku-like puzzle game, but with hexes. Good challenge
>Holedown
You throw a ball and bounce it off blocks, I listed it as puzzle because it requires some strategy and visual calculus, not that challenging but fun
>inbento
Cute cat game, where you are given bento pieces and must construct the bento given in the recipe, cute and fun
>While true: learn
Mobile port, its themed around artificial intelligence but it's mostly sequence puzzles, somewhat fun but can be boring
>Animu Style Games
>GameCoaster games
Mostly roguelikes, with animu tits and gacha-like progression system (don't get uppity now, it requires no real life money, you buy stuff with post-run currency and its added to the pool that can appear on your next run) very fun if you're a roguelike fan (and gigantic mommy milker fan)
>Post knight 2
Fun vertical rpg with simple controls but fun gameplay and intriguing story, has ads but optional (you watch ads to gain extra loot, but it's the same loot that you can get from just entering a random level and afking in it) fun but if you're not into the story it might be boring
I have more games but I'm a lazy retard, if anyone is interested in roguelikes (dead cells, slay the spire etc) or card games (shadowverse, pokemon TCG live) I can give a few more games
>>
>>1141130
>if anyone is interested in roguelikes
I'm interested in more recommendations there, if you got them.
>GameCoaster games
Are these all worth playing, or is it the sort of thing where they're all so similar that only the newest one is worth playing?
>>
>>1106825
You can check out Grim Quest and Grim Tides, both made by the same developer. It's the same kind of turn based RPG with some pretty neat mechanics of its own.
>>
>>1141906
>Roguelikes
Here are a few, they're all paid though if you want free ones just write roguelike on the search bar
>20 minutes till dawn
Vampire survivors like gameplay, but with women. The color palette might be a turn off, otherwise pretty good
>Gunfire reborn
Fps furry game, but actually very high quality, has rogueLITE elements.
>Yamafuda 2nd station
Slay the spire but with lolis, dumbed down gameplay but still fun
>Labyrinth of legendary loot
If you have loot collection autism this one is pretty good
>Indies lies
Slay the spire clone that builds upon the mechanics of spire, also has anime girls if you like that kind of stuff
>Dungeon princess series
This one you need a lot of button pressing, otherwise decent

>GameCoaster games
The gameplay is same enough, you protect the devil crystal or whatever from "heroes" and you upgrade your shit like attacks and abilities. Dungeon squad is the latest one so if you want to play a GC game buy that one.
>>
Any other metroidvania like games such as Icey,toy odyssey,bladed fury,dead cell abd grimvalor?
>>
>>1142497
>20 minutes till dawn
what's the difference between the free and premium version? i'm retarded and can't find any info on it
>>
>>1143322
Pretty sure the premium one is like a loyal port, while the free one has ads and shit to give you a free revive etc like most mobile games
I didn't play the free version but people in reviews say the ads aren't that intrusive so you can play it like a demo and if you like it you can buy the premium ver. (Or if you're using Google play you can refund)
>>
>>1143322
>>1143332
From what I've read in reviews the free port has more content than the premium one, so that's a reason to play the free one. Makes sense because free apps with IAPs are the ones that sell rather than one time purchase premium editions
>>
>>1143332
>>1143335
thanks a bunch my dudes. i don't mind the ads since i'm offline most of the time anyway.
>>
>>1102088
Played this during a power outage a couple months ago. The brickbreaker games and zuma clone were decent.
>>
>>1065843
You must play underhand
>>
if I were to buy just 1, and don't care for multiplayer vs -- slay the spire or dawncaster?
>>
>>1149709
StS is the best in that genre, bar none.
That said, why are you BUYING it.
>>
>>1149758
because it's convenient
>>
>>1149709
I ASC 20'd all StS characters on PC, if you don't mind rng slay the spire is one of the best card battlers still the king to this day. Though there are going to port more card rogue likes to mobile like Monster Train and Vault of the Void. Those are good as well, if youre on a really tight budget I'd say wait
>>
>>1149709

Dawncaster.

StS is pretty clunky on mobile. If you want a good StS clone try Piratea Outlaws.
>>
I'm a sucker for Final Fantasy V
List me all RPGs with Job System of any kind
>>
Any top-down racers that's just racing and no weapons or speed boosts
>>
File: file.png (533 KB, 654x368)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
Pic related. Not free to play though past the tutorial, iirc. If you buy the Steam version you get the mobile version for free or something of the sort, and it has cross-platform progression.
>>
File: 1678560693978900.gif (301 KB, 428x506)
301 KB
301 KB GIF
>>1065843
I'm looking for a real time combat game with some kind of an rpg progression or character building.
So far the closest thing was 20 minutes till dawn - if it had more content and depth it would be almost perfect, but story based games are fine too, as long as you have to dodge shit, attack shit and have some kind of decision making regarding to your character's development.
Dead cells is fine but I played it on PC already, if there's something like SYNTHETIC, or Hades, or Risk of Rain, or Cross Code tell me and I'll give you a nice, hot (you)
>>
>>1158886
Today I learned that Dink Smallwood is available on android. Haven't tried the mobile version but the game itself is cult classic jank.
>>
>>1158886
Brotato is now on Android. Although the unofficial port looks and feels way better. Best in that genre.
>>
I've been playing Magic Survival, really nice to kill 10~12 minutes.
Anyone knows more games like this?
>>
anybody know of any good mass combat/army warfare games?
i recently got an ad for call of dragons which tickled my interest in the genre, but the game itself seems like pretty standard clash of clans derivative trash
>>
>>1160509
Aren't there Total War series games on mobile? And for something different, there's Rusted Warfare.
>>
>>1159930

Vampire Survivors
Brotato
20 Minutes til Dawn
>>
>>1160833
thanks, so far I tried brotato and 20 minutes til Dawn and both are nice, I couldn't find a pirated vampire survivors
>>
>>1163412

Thats because Vampire Survivors is free on android. The only thing you have to pay for is the DLC
>>
File: 1674076488721372.jpg (75 KB, 407x440)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>1163421
I feel so stupid, thanks
>>
>>1102829
Well, of course it's not the same. It's better, because it isn't infested by EA.
Though unless you're a Plants vs. Zombies expert i'd recommend Alternate UniversZ over Eclise.
>>
>>1072752
Pretty fun game, thanks anon.
>>
Nobody mentioned Otherworld Legends yet?
Action RPG roguelike progression, made by Chillyroom (the guys who made Soul Knight). Has your typical mobile-bait stuff but isn't walling you in anyway, it's a really solid game.
>>
>>1065843

Bless this thread.

Thanks for the mentions of DATA WING, anons.
I liked it so much, I went for 100%
>>
File: 1658122530155934.gif (487 KB, 390x498)
487 KB
487 KB GIF
bumo
>>
>>1111695
Yugioh Master Duel has been pretty good so far. I've got 30 something decks and haven't spent a cent.
>>
Any good strategy games?
>>
thankss
>>
>>1175763
A few. Some are free:
>Militia by Brain Good Games - puzzle-like tactical survival with creative use of available resources
>Mini Metro - train traffic management puzzle, didn't like it at first but the optional challenges made it more exciting
>Mindustry - factory management + tower defense + RTS
>Unciv - Civ 5 clone
>some of Yiotro games like Antiyoy, Achikaps, Vodobanka, S-kladom are minimalist but fun strategy games
>Warfare Incorporated - RTS similar to Command & Conquer
Paid:
>Bad North - real-time island defense
>Kingdom Two Crowns - side scrolling tower defense
>Slice & Dice - dungeon crawler with big focus on inventing overpowered synergies
>Rusted Warfare - TA/SupCom-inspired RTS with actually somewhat sensible touch controls
>Kingdom Rush series - tower defense classic, I recommend playing on Play Pass to have everything unlocked
>Iron Marines series - RTS from the makers of KR, just like above Play Pass is recommended
>>
>>1175992
>>Looking for Warfare Incorporated?
>This app isn't available for your device because it was made for an older version of Android
And my phone was released in the same year that game was last updated
>>
>>1176274
download an APK retard
>>
today i was going through fdroid and found this game
very cool
https://github.com/danilolc/pk2
>>
>>1179749
this is the official website of the game
https://pistegamez.net/game_pk2.html
>>
>>1179749
>>1179750
forgot fdroid link
https://f-droid.org/en/packages/org.pgnapps.pk2/
>>
>>1179749
I totally believe you're not this Danilo guy, Anon you were convincing enough
>>
Anyone know if there's a hacked/pirated version of Tower of Winter? Really like the gameplay but the asking price for unlocks are ridiculous ($70+ to unlock all chars) and playing the exact same one free character get boring real fast.
>>
>>1176274
Got the same problem with the danmaku unlimited series and those can't even be downloaded by the apk
>>
Btw you know some bullethell/danmaku game to suggest?
>>
>>1175992
>>Iron Marines series - RTS from the makers of KR, just like above Play Pass is recommended
Iron Marines is free now
>>
>>1181404
It does go for free every now and then but to get the actually fun heroes you need to pay one way or another.
>>
>>1175763
the only strategy game you will ever need is unciv because it's the best in the genre no contest AND comoletely free with no ads
10/10 for years AND regularly and often updated

it's easily top50 android games of all time, very easily
>>
>>1179749
cult classic for a PC if you're not a zoomer
>>
>>1066507
Tried Dawncaster yesterday. I probably clocked 15 hours by now. Way deeper and wider than StS and Scion runs are fun.

Highly recommended to deckbuilding fags.
>>
>>1065843
Slice and Dice
>>
>>1176870
How do you trust the repo you're downloading it from?
>>
>>1186772
>use adblocker
>scan the apk before installing
Doesn't take a genius in 2023.
>>
Playing night of the full moon now, any advice on how to get good at the witch deck? I barely can finish hard 1
>>
File: 1681859734682186.jpg (80 KB, 1083x1080)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
bump
>>
>>1066507
thanks for the slice & dice rec, excellent game
>>
>>1078069
>Not for android
I would have literally bought it right now
>>
>>1066191
>roguelikes
>literally all of them are card games

Pls give back the term roguelike its proper meaning
>>
>>1197652
WHat if you uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh installed anbox and ran rogue in a terminal then faggot.
>>
After 50+ hours in Dawncaster, it officially unseated StS as my top 1 deckbuilder. With or without Ascension, that is.
Sunforge is just too good. Wonder why StS never implement one.
>>
Recommend you all of Kairosoft games, some are free, some are tycoons, some are gachas, some are rpgs. Same stylised pixel graphics, amazed that there is no generals about these ones. Or did i missed something?
Personal fav - Skyforce Unite
>>
>>1197652
You don't even like rogue, what do you know about liking rogue ? Card games are valid, chudlike.
>>
File: unnamed.png (69 KB, 512x512)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>1065843
UNCIV MY NIGGA
>>
>>1197652
After it's been misused for so long, there's no going back no matter how much you promote using 'roguelite' for all that procgen, RNG-based stuff instead.
As for mobile games, playing a proper roguelike without a full sized keyboard is torture, so I wouldn't bother looking for those.
>>
>>1065843
check out dungeons of dreadlock for roguelike puzzler, crazy good if you can get it for free
>>
>>1106505
Speaking of rhythm games, I highly recommend Cytoid (gameplay based off of Cytus1/2). Mainly consists of community-made charts though which is a turn off for some.
>>
>>1065843
Bought Dead Cells, not impossible to play with touch controls, well optimized in-game but main menu was laggy for some random reason, but thats nothing game breaker.
>>
Interesting how some devs get very active with their mobile ports development and community, i guess its because they get surprised by how many sales it can achieve and start taking it seriously
>>
>>1202428
Huh? Which devs are these?
I feel like the opposite is true, overall. That indies aren't satisfied with their mobile figures and don't bother (or when they do, they profit from the most cancerous monetization possible). I mean, porting and maintenance take extra work, so a couple hundred extra bucks satisfies mostly solo devs. And I certainly don't count on larger companies to find profit in anything more substantial than jpeg gambling.
The few good games we get every so often feel more like products of passion rather than sound investment for profit. Take Yiotro for instance. He makes about two new games a year, sells them for only a few dollars each, puts them on sale several times a year anyway, and the demo versions of his games can provide quite a few hours of playtime to begin with.
>>
>>1065843
I can't remember if all of these fit but they were good, and a bunch of them had microtransactions added afterwards or in later iterations.
Infinity Blade
Galaxy on Fire
Fruit ninja
Vector
The Room
Frozen Synapse
Lightbike 2, iirc it even had local multiplayer using bluetooth
The Blockheads

>>1066191
Caves
Shattered Pixel Dungeon

Mobile gaming really peaked in the early 2010s
>>
>>1180655
DDPR and Deathsmiles
>>
Any games like Solomon's Key or Mr. Driller, puzzle games where you have to do some snappy decision making
>>
>>1202464
Dead Cell dev is weirdly active on the playstore review section answering and thanking for feedback, Terraria devs when announcing they would update the game where pretty active on forums and twitter, clickteam fusion is very active, they port the fnaf games and more recently the licensed fnaf fan games, the guy who made papers please was active on release checking everything was fine, minecraft.... Oh yeah also the chocolate factory game from the stardew valley dev is coming to mobile.
I mean mobile ports are so infamous that even eceleb scott the whatever made a video about shitty older ports, compared to before things are better.
Anyway i started buying games on mobile years ago because unlike the 3ds as long as the phone is beefy enough i can play all my current and future stuff :).
>>
Both Rebel and plague inc premium are gooooood doods, no micro transactions (only dlc but is proper gameplay stuff) (premium is basically buying a full game, otherwise free version is like a demo plus)
>>
File: smashy-road-02-min.jpg (31 KB, 700x394)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
play smashy road (1 or 2)
it has no ads and is a pretty fun asymetric version of a 2D GTA
>>
File: 1680939183780.webm (3.46 MB, 1276x720)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB WEBM
>>1065843
Wayward Souls
Action roguelike, multiple classes, Mana game/zelda-ish combat. Has collectathon hat sprites and perk progression but no microtransactions or anything. System Shock 2-style ghost backstory stuff scattered around the game, pretty neat. Controls are nice too.
>>
are there any anime games that aren't gacha? almost all of them are fucking gacha for some reason
>>
>>1205356
You mean anime artstyle or games based on anime series? If the latter, then you're outta luck. Nips love their gacha more than life itself.
>>
bump
>>
Like Dino. Game’s free and is a silly little arcade style rhythm game. Songs start out really easy but speed up to the point of being super nerve racking (in a good way). Follows all thread criteria. Only ads are optional if you want to get free money to unlock new costumes/skins quick, and it gives you quite a bit of it when you watch one. Fantastic little timekiller here.
>>
>>1159930
>10 to 12 minutes
Every time I play I last about 25 minutes. Am I doing it very well, or very wrong?
>>
>>1208212
you are just playing infinity mode
>>
Anyone else play Mineroad? It's always a game I go back to
>>
>>1202428
>i guess its because they get surprised by how many sales it can achieve
Not many lets be real. Premium mobile games don't make a lot of money compared to free to play stuff.
>>
Any good dogfighting games?
>>
>>1209478
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ft.dog.fighting.animal.kung.fu
Here, you're welcome.
>>
>>1209588
It's like I'm really Michael Vick!
>>
Any good football/soccer games?
>>
>>1209693
There is a thread but most discussion is about unrelated autism >>1118345
>>
Any good co op games?
>>
File: 1663903560252013.png (229 KB, 750x800)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
bumo
>>
>>1065843
I refuse to believe there are any good ones.
In particular I refuse to believe there are any good tactical rpgs.
>>
>>1066350
>Shandalar for Android
SON OF A BITCH DOWNLOADING THIS SO FAST
>>
I've started playing IQ Dungeon. It's like layton style brainteasers, with a lot of the puzzles utilizing the mobile format in their solutions. Good game.
>>
Anyone got Indies Lies with all the characters unlocked? i swear all the moded apps that ive downloaded don't have all the characters unlocked
also please more recommendations like this game? i played dawncaster but the history is too short and i didn't really like it, absolutely love NotFM, i want to try Slay the Spire because i remember it being a bit too hard for me
>>
File: c-q-2-1.jpg (141 KB, 1536x2048)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
The closest to Cardinal Quest 2?
>>
>>1214490
>mods don't have all the characters unlocked
Just use luckypatcher at that point.
>Dawncaster is too short
Scion runs are way better than the main story anyway. Have you tried it?

Similar rec:
>Meteorfall: Journeys
>Meteorfall: Krumit's Tale
>Pirates Outlaws
>Mystic Vale
>Card Quest
>>1214541
There's DCSS and Pathos if you want deeper, harder roguelikes. Otherwise, you can try Caves or perhaps Slice & Dice.
>>
>>1065843
Pocket Frogs.

It's an autistic person's dream. You CAN pay for upgrades, which if you become obsessed with the game is totally worth it.

I highly recommend it to anyone that wants an easy game that has optional ads. (you watch one for rewards, and a LOT of the rewards are worth it for those just starting out.

There's a huge discord community full of people happy to help newbies too. (And a subreddit, but I don't know what this board's opinion of reddit is lol)

Pocket Frogs. I highly recommend it.
>>
Small Islands
A simple object placing game. Not too much to do but maybe it's just enough for some anons.
>>
>>1219709
>500+ Downloads
I would say you're shilling your own game but you admit in your description that you lifted the gameplay from somewhere else.
I tried the original game and liked it, but it doesn't seem mobile friendly, so I will try your game as well.
>>
>>1219908
I saw this featured on MiniReview, which is where I get recs occasionally. Seemed cute and had no cancerous monetization so why not mention it here, I thought.
>>
>>1219931
I have played Small Islands a few times now. Here is my verdict:
The gameplay itself is fine but the touch controls are awful when you need to draw island borders.

You can't undo lines by dragging in reverse and instead have to click a button to erase everything.
The game can't figure out that you've stopped drawing when you go to click on the button so instead of erasing everything it draws more lines headed towards the button.
If you draws things correctly on your first try things are fine but the moment you mess up the game becomes unplayable and your run is toast.
Would not recommend.
>>
anyone recommend erotic game like stardew valley pls?
>>
>>1220064
DoL RL
>>
Paperback vol 2 is being given away rn. It's a word game.
>>
What is the closest to Doom RL for android?
>>
>>1221991
Running DoomRL inside Anbox?
>>
>>1180655
Bullet Hell Monday is top tier shit
>>
I hate card games so much it's unreal
>>
>>1214693
Different anon here, but how do I into luckypatcher? I'd like to remove/autoskip adverts in a game but last time I tried LP it didnt work.
>>
>>1224173
Well, lp still has its limitations. If it won't work on a certain app despite doing all possible patches, then it just might won't. In my experience, it shines with IAPs and other local-based modifications, not so much against ads. Well, at least, it highly depends on the specific app.

If you're dealing with ads, then I should suggest looking into Adguard or AdAway, both are foss, so you don't have to worry about security shit. The issue with blanket-ad-removal apps is that you won't see even the ads with rewards, so it might work against what you're going for(if so). But still try experimenting with either one.
>>
>>1224395
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately neither were useful, as by blocking the ads it also blocked any ad rewards. But oh well, the crap I wanted to use them on wasn't worth it anyways.
>>
>>1065843
Bullet Hell Monday, especially Finale and Black. Original is really good too, but the latter two games are just much more polished.
>No mandatory ads
>Play all you want
>Score leadboards are the only online thing
>New stuff unlocked with ingame currency you earn from playing. Grinding not required, although extra gives good money and is fun.

Hands down best indie mobage. Mad respect for the dev for making a game this good.
>>
Anyone got a list of good apk sites? I'm in the market for stuff like Worms Armageddon and Angry Birds
>>
Any turn based RPG (like final fantasy) without autobattle system shit?
>>
File: 1663822083788216.jpg (92 KB, 799x784)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
any fast-to-pick-up portrait mode game? Online is also fine
>>
>>1228319
EBF5
>>1229184
Ice Cream Disaster
>>
>>1229236
any puzzle games?
>>
>>1229401
Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection is played in portrait mode.
>>
>>1229236
>>1229412
Thanks, will give them a try
>>
File: tokidoru comp.webm (3.97 MB, 838x360)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB WEBM
ときめきアイドル
Tokimeki Idol

A few years ago Konami tried to make an idol game franchise and slapped an old IP's name on it but it didn't take off. They ended service not long afterwards but they had the grace to update it to run as a fully offline-playable game with no in-app purchases.
The gacha system now uses tickets you get for doing things like live performances or playing the girls stories and commu events.
There is no English translation.
>>
>>1230031
beautiful.
>There is no English translation.
fuck it was too good to be true
>>
File: 1657955089223.gif (361 KB, 438x270)
361 KB
361 KB GIF
bumo
>>
File: patch(239).jpg (3.47 MB, 2794x3946)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB JPG
any. pixel. dungeon. mod.
(the touhou one has some interesting mechanics)
>>
To the anon(s) shilling Dawncaster, how do I make a dexterity deck work? Rogue feels much worse in comparison to the other characters from my experience, since at least with Hunter and Seeker I can scale damage with Bleed and Focus (for Stardarts) respectively.
>>
>>1238849

Poison builds are fun
>>
>>1111695
Hearthstone is the best one.
It's quite grindy as a f2p but i craft the latest meta decks and haven't spent a cent
You also have battlegrounds which is a pretty fun auto battler
>>
pic related has made some of the best mobilekino for years
>>1068751
i never knew solar 2 got a mobile port, one of the best indie games ive ever played, always loved playing the concert mission
>>
Play Triglav

It's a Japanese ARPG which has been updated for 23 years now. The platform is now mobile, and browser mode is not updated. I have put 300 hours in. It is superb.

Database: https://triglav.cd5.jp/items
New trailer: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ALIgxRv3d-I
>>
>>1238849
Double green is all about Ambush and Perform. Get the axe if you can, get perform synergies, and you're good. It's the good ol' tempo playstyle.
>>
>>1219382
You suck at stealthvertising your game, faggot.
>>
Can anyone recommend games with character creation or at least some kinda protag with a conpletwly ambiguous identity (no face, no name, no nuthing)?
>>
File: Stellar Mercenaries.jpg (166 KB, 720x767)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Euroshmups are perfect on mobile devices
>>
Forge seems fun, but Im a MTGlet and I really don't want 16000 cards in my game. Jumpstart seems fine for my skills, but the shops in-game and enemies all use cards of various sets. Anyway to make it simpler?
>>
>>1246203
26k cards*
>Jumpstart
Unfortunately there's no jumpstart quickplay. But you can try Adventure Mode and seek events (rng between jumpstart and draft) in the cities. This seems grindy for a very simple plan of knowing the basics, though.

Imo, draft is a better choice to familiarize yourself with game mechanics, as it is still in its own bubble. Try the Classic Mode draft and focus in one set, even with just your two favorite colors, then learn its mechanics as you play. It can be pretty rewarding once you learn the ropes. From there, you could venture into other sets with mechanics that interest you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck7XMSkCE34&pp=ygUMcmV2ZXJzZXN0b3J5
ReversEstory on android, very fun action, skill and kinda bullet hell game. Manoeuvre mainly by flicking and has some pretty crisp pixel work.
>>
Papers, Please is on mobile apparently, and currently on sale.
>>
Man I wish the gamecoaster Dungeon Maker community was alive.
I bought it years ago and coming back to it there's a million new things but the latest guides I can find are also during the year I got it
>>
>>1065843
Puzzle game suggestion: Mekorama
>>
Does anyone have good survival games? A big bonus if there is LAN multiplayer.
>>
For anyone that's a fan of ReversEstory (amazing game BTW) the developer released another game called RuinsStory.
It has very different mechanics, but it's still as tryhard and entertaining as the other one. And the monetization is pretty much the same, so 100% recommended
>>
File: 1689712958152994.jpg (35 KB, 617x458)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
bumping the best thread
>>
First time on /vmg/, figured I'd ask here. PC broke down and I won't be able to fix it up til next month, so I need something to do in my downtime. Right now I'm playing Potion Maker, and maybe it's just the nostalgia since I played this as a teen, but I'm just loving this shit. (Bummer that it just shut down service last month.) I'm not even a big fan of clicker style gameplay, yet the cute anime art style and overall simplicity of the game really keeps me entertained when I need it. Are there similar anime style or even just generally "cute" clicker or "tycoon" games you could recommend?
>>
>>1259442
Cute games I played are EBF5, Super Auto Pets, and Brawl Stars, I guess.
>>
>>1259635
>Super Auto Pets,
For how little goes on in that game it uses an insane amount of memory.
That game always crashed on me.
>>
>>1259647
Right, I remember my phone would get pretty hot while playing.
>>
>>1259442

look up the kairosoft games
>>
What are some good open world RPGs? Something kind of like Skyrim, if that makes sense. Lots of fun side quests and the overall desire to just explore the world and fuck around.
>>
>>1260048
Star Traders: Frontiers a sandbox space rpg. It's a mix of a couple of genres but the game is huge.
>>
>>1260048

try exiled kingdoms
>>
>>1245702
Did you actually play this? It's garbage
>>
>>1259442
>Bummer that it just shut down service last month
Shit, really? Damn, the end of an era. Guess it's too late to recover my save...
>>
>>1077985
do people play on PPSSPP with touch controls?
I tried playing GTA on it once and it was pure fucking cancer but maybe it's a matter of getting used to it
>>
>>1267694
Well no shit playing un adapted action games on the phone sucks ass. But the PSP has plenty of non action games that work fine on phones.
>>
>>1267710
>the PSP has plenty of non action games that work fine on phones
such as?
>>
>>1065843
Are there any games like HOI-IV on android? It should be relatively okay in terms of performance but I don't want a really cluttered screen.
>>
>>1106763
>https://toncho.itch.io/nuclear-throne-mobile
holy shit thanks
>>
File: 1692959301895260.png (693 KB, 911x880)
693 KB
693 KB PNG
>ctrl+f
>Lifeline
>0 results
>>
is there a comprehensive list of mobile ports out there i can browse through?
i've found that mobile ports are vastly more consistent in quality than original mobile games
>>
>>1281116
MiniReview app is good for browsing for quality games in general. For ports specifically, go to 'Sort / Filter', scroll down to 'Tags' and select the 'Port' tag.
>>
Witcheye is good, is there anything like it?
>>
File: Part_Time_UFO.png (138 KB, 316x316)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
I also enjoyed Part Time UFO (Hataraku Yūfō). Anything else like that?
>>
>>1281786
Stacking stuff, you mean? The only thing I can think of is World of Goo, but I didn't play it on mobile. It's one of those Netflix games, too.
>>
>>1283681
It's not just stacking stuff, it's charming, challenging, 16-bit-esque, has real content, not dynamically generated levels.

I'm trying Dandara at the moment, it's ok, it suffers a little bit from conventional indie memes, but it seems like it may have some challenge as it progresses.
>>
Been playing 9th Dawn III and it’s pretty fun. It’s an open world Runescape/Diablo-ish RPG. Kind of hard until you can build your character up a little though.
>>
Sonny is a fun RPG with cool comicbook aesthetic, but lategame is kinda trash because different upgrade trees aren't really balanced. Speed is the king, and you need to think twice if you're upgrading something besides it
>>
File: tqm.jpg (154 KB, 1067x600)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
titan quest is secretly the best arpg on the platform, no bullshit after you pay and you get like 150+ hours of content that you can drag into several hundred hours if you want to get into endgame

no multiplayer is the only complaint, otherwise 10/10 for me it's the only offline game I ever play now
>>
>>1065843
>roguelikes
>posts deckbuilders instead
>no mention of pixel dungeon or any of its variants
10/10 made me reply.
>>
Any idle game you would recommend? I just want to come back to my phone and see some numbers go up every now and then, nothing too fancy, but I don't want to get gated behind microtransactions like it happened with every Metal Slug idle game I ever downloaded.

I'll leva a recommendation for a game as payment. It's Rogue Adventure. It's a deck builder heavily inspired by Slay the Spire, but it's probably less balanced, so you can do some crazy damage once you get the ball rolling.
>>
>>1111388
>Chimera Recollect
>made for an older version of android
rip
>>
Anything like Clash Royale?
>>
So, as it turns out the biden administrative is about to siqn some new laws about the use of online functions in smartphones for kids. The market for video mobil games are already reacting to it, they do not like it at all.
>>
File: 1692069394887764.png (77 KB, 549x426)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>1065843
>>DeckDeDungeon
It says the game is no longer playable on the appstore. Am I getting bamboozled?
>>
what are some good tower defense games?
saw defense derby on minireview recently which triggered my interest
off the top of my head, i've tried infinitode (good, but hits a grindy wall after a while) fieldrunners (good, love me some goofy flavor text) BTD (good, but i've had my fill) PvZ (good, finished it all, love me some goofy flavor text)
>>
>>1288159
PvZ 2 mods Eclipse which is more like a puzzle, can be hard and Reflourished which is easier but still very fun.
Mindustry a good mix of building and resource management with TD, it can be considered a very light TD take on Factorio
Mazebert, but you need to find the APK. Level up your towers with XP, use items and potions to strengthen them. Very fun and even had multiplayer before the developer decided to remove it from the store
>>
>>1068751
>can't open pastebin links
>change ethernet dns to 8.8.8.8 even when I'm not even using ethernet, just wireless
>it actually works
Well, that was pretty fucking weird.
Now, anyone in here played Eternal Senia? It looks interesting, but I'm looking for a second opinion on it.
>>
any good space sims in the style of galaxy on fire? really like the cinematic third person view thing they have going on in that series
>>
is there anything like monster hunter/shadow of the colossus on android?
i just want to hunt some biggg monsters
>>
niche request, but i was playing space marshals 2 and really enjoyed using the hunting rifle
any games that has more of that sniper goodness?
>>
>>1193504
Worked fine on my device with RetroArch.I even played PMD and TWEWY on it even though the resolution is ass,but sadly rhythm heaven doesn't seem to be compatible with it.
>>
File: 302655-leela_logo_med.png (9 KB, 320x320)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>1065843
There's a mobile port of Marathon if you're into doom clones
>>
>>1289304
>iOS exclusive
Thank you for reminding me that Monster Hunter Freedom Unite never got an Android port
>>
>>1065843
Are there any edugames with hot waifus or husbandos? Something like duolingo or maybe something teaching programming or math or idk, I just want to turn my mobage waifu addiction to something more predictive than grinding games that teach no useful skills
>>
>>1065843
spoonfeed me i have the flu what's a good site or app for pirating android games that isn't going to give me 30 keyloggers
>>
>>1290224
I use modyolo, as long as you have some kind of adblocker on your browser you should be fine
>>
>>1289956
Grammarian Ltd?
>>
Any idle games that's similar to Melvor Idle?
>>
what are some good stealth games?
>>
>>1292210
Card Thief
(It's abstract, but definitely a stealth game)
>>
>>1291776
Not compatible with my phone apparently, but thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>1286942
You need a powerful phone for it
>>
>>1287113
Play Torn
There is an app for it in the store
It has a lot of players. They reached 50k daily logins very recently.
You don't have to be online the whole day to progress l
>>
what are some good "hero collectors" (or less generously, "waifu collectors")?
i know that's usually the purview of gacha, but surely there are games out there that aren't gacha, right?
>>
>>1292477
I downloaded torn on a whim, thought it was something I'd check out quick as a novelty and drop same day but I've been playing for 100+ days now, which is no time in that game I know. A little bit of a learning curve at the beginning but the beginner guides on the forums make it easy and its really low maintenance to keep up with.
>>
best tower defence game with lolis?
>>
What are the easist mobile games to make friends in?
>>
Best fighting games? Tried KoF 2012-A and Skullgirls. KoF is cool, but pretty dated for a mobile port. Skullgirls is pretty slick, but the gacha elements are a bit much.
>>
>>1297093
FOOTSIES
You'll never find anyone in online play but there is always splitscreen local play
>>
Any fun management games? Adventurer gearing kind of stuff or just businesses and money making
>>
>>1297222
Kingdom Two Crowns - tower defense/kingdom sim with mostly indirect player involvement. I recommend trying the free Kingdom Classic on Steam to get the hang of it first.
Solar Settlers - turn based exploration/colonization with randomized elements. Difficulty scales according to your skill in placement matches. Lots of races and buildings to unlock.
Mini Metro - traffic management. Many different cities, each with optional challenges, several gameplay modes both casual and hardcore. Train autism encouraged.
Mindustry - tower defense with factory management and various unlockable/upgradable techs.
Achikaps - minimalist and abstract tower defense/resource management.
80 Days - travel around the world by picking optimal routes, managing luggage and money, and picking correct dialogue options. Quite a bit of text to read. Heavy steampunk theme.
>>
>>1292477
>>1292653
It could be fun if you don't join a war faction and just chill and play at your own pace. I burnt out after over a year of taking 3 xannies a day, flying on cooldown and warring in one of the strongest factions.
Taking the game seriously is a sunk-cost trap; You'll fall into a bottomless abyss.
>>
Any recommendations for an offline anime game with cute girls?
>>
>>1298034
Any visual novel
>>
>>1142497
> Dungeon squad is the latest one so if you want to play a GC game buy that one.
How is Dungeon Squad anyhow? Don't suppose I can hope the EN release hasn't be censored?
>>
any recommendations if i liked raging loop, danganronpa, will: a wonderful world, and paranormasight? also have emulated ace attorney, ghost trick, and zero escape.
>>
>>1302267
What's the common theme? A combination of mystery, puzzles and lots of text? I can't recommend stuff that matches it perfectly but do take a look at Path of Adventure, Seedship, Professor Layton series, and maybe 80 Days.
>>
>>1302550
it's a difficult niche to describe, but it's best described as "mind bender adventure games"
usually lies on some sort of spectrum between mind bending logic and mind bending narrative
>>
>>1303189
The closest games I can think of are 999/the Nonary games and like,Your Turn To Die maybe.Didn't get past the first puzzle in 999 because I'm a brainlet but it had a good myster set up at least.
>>
>>1303256
Also recommend the cube escape collection,but there's much less narrative there if that's a dealbreaker
>>
>>1204728
I played for HOURS back then, but the dev is a complete moron desu.
Sad to see that the mobile port will never get de Paladin
>>
>>1297997
I'm in a faction that does RW but it's pretty effortless the high level dudes are chill and babysit everything and the newbs like me just make hits where we can and get millions for each one. It's pretty low maintaince for me usually just login do crimes, spend energy quick and fly off somewhere so it's not a time sink at all. Good game to dabble in but I'm sure it's miserable if you take it super seriously especially if you're trying to catch up with people that have been playing for years and years.
>>
>>1292519
Would be interested in this as well.
>>
>>1302267
Lux Pain, Theresia, Knights in the Nightmare, Time Hollow, Hotel Dusk, and Trauma Center series.
>>
>minireview got updated to 2.0
i hate it, i fucking hate it
it's so goddamn slow and clunky
and STILL no fucking ability to exclude tags when filtering
>>
>>1308697
Yeah, the changes are hefty and not all are justified. They should've kept it as an experimental branch or give an option to go back to the old version. Maybe it has potential, tho?
>slow
Works on my machine.
>clunky
True. I don't like how vertical it got, how easy it is to mistap stuff, and how swiping does nothing. The wrinkles will take some time to iron out, I bet.
>>
>>1205356
because tranime fans are retards
>>
>>1299353
It definitely hasn't. At the very least, it's still horny enough that it doesn't matter.
>>
Is there any decent offline open-world RPG game?
>>
>>1311021

9th dawn 3
exiled kingdoms
>>
File: 1681567290751878.png (20 KB, 600x550)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
WE'RE ALMOST REACHING THE BUMP LIMIT AGAIN
SOMEONE UPDATE OR MAKE A NEW PASTEBIN
>>1068751
>>
any recommendations for games with sexy anime girls that aren't gachas?

i skimmed the thread and tried dungeon squad. the coomtastic sprites were cool but the game itself kinda sucked.
>>
File: Mini Quests.png (12 KB, 240x240)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
I'm probably never touching this game again now that I've got 100% completion, but for how short the game is I got a lot more play time out of this than I thought I would.
My only beefs with the game are that it wasn't longer and that speedrunning the Snake Temple fast enough to get full stars required scumming for good RNG on the mini-boss pathing.
>>
bullet heavens with controller support? a friend got me hooked into HoloCure, i've been trying 20 minutes until dawn(very epic game, go play it. gets very repetitive since there is no reason not to play Spark+Energize) and now i need more
>>
>>1311964
How about single player gacha, with ability to farm gacha currency?
If yes, Coin Dungeon (moonrunes only), use on-screen translator (I use Game Screen Translate).
>>
>>1313184

Brotato
Vampire Survivors
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (81 KB, 1280x720)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Are there any map-exploring games like Jurassic World Alive or Pokémon Go, but without the predatory fomo mechanics? I can deal with microtransactions so long as they don't effectively wall off content if you don't pay, I've just found that I'm very susceptible to shit like daily quests and streaks.
>>
any recommended games i can play in japanese? trying to learn the language here
im tired of the gacha shit
>>
>>1313589
There is always emulation
>>
Peglin is pretty fun. Roguelite with Slay the Spire style progression and Peggle/plinko/pachinko (with the right passives and balls) gameplay. Be warned, there are a lot of puns, and most of them are bad. That being said, the Balladin is my favorite class, and as much as I love Orbrasion, it's killed me as much as endbosses have.
>>
>>1071326
Woman think less, downgrading the strategy part from reigns: her majesty and putting it on simulation
It's so obvious
>>
>>1065843
Playing Morrowind on OMW.
>>
File: 1676810491938338.png (321 KB, 640x480)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>1316112
>>1316112
new bread
>>
>>1316113
Anon... The bump limit here is 500.
>>
bump
>>
Man I love this game (Kingdom Two Crowns), the game won't tell you shit so you have to pay attention and learn, this is my 5th playthrough and I'm fucking finally blowing greedings homes, I made a LOT of mistakes on the previous accounts. Is there any other game like this?
>>
>>1323806
Yeah, I played this a bunch, Deadlands was my favorite set. I won't spoil anything because it's indeed best to figure stuff out alone, but my advice is to always seek out new villagers to get more archers (there's never enough of them early on) and farmers (several farms will set you up good).
Similar games? I tried Bonfire 2 but my phone didn't like it. Other games with exploration, building, figuring stuff out, and/or defense I played and recommend are: Mindustry, Achikaps, Egypt: Old Kingdom, Xenowerk Tactics, Bad North, and perhaps Solar Settlers and HyperRogue.
>>
>>1323843
Finally I nuked all the nests and portals, built all the lighthouses and got every hermit and rune, sadly I couldn't get the Loki staff, it took me a bit more than 200 days; I want to play the Shogun and Normal version before trying the other stuff, it kinda looks like you need some experience for the special settings.
Thanks for the recommendations! I will try some of those games.
>>
>>1323806
I wish this game allowed me to make my own monarchs instead of proceduring them.
>>
Sucks when you think you found a decent thing to play but it just eventually turns to shit. Bad 2 Bad Apocalypse started out decent enough but becomes dull and bland at the half point and then into a terribly balanced (against the player) slog
>>
File: 1686779543134523.jpg (340 KB, 2321x825)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>1292477
>thinking of picking up Torn again
Oh yeah, I'm going full autism this time around.
>>
>>1111823
>Installed it
>Proceed through setup and get asked if I want to skip the tutorial
>Under that it says it will throw me into 10 gacha openings if I skip
Turbo shit ass game
>>
I cant remember the name of the game, but its where some dark knight burns the guys village and kills everyone there and then he goes back in time to stop it. Gameplay is a lot like Pokemon. Really good mobile game if anyone knows the name of it.
>>
just finished galaxy on fire two
pretty kino, recommend playing on extreme because normal difficulty is way too easy
>>
>>1328167
you got any more details you remember? game mechanics, characters, setting, etc.?
>>
https://fourquarters.itch.io/roulette-knight-ludum-dare-41
A fun free little game
>>
File: 1681862523376106.jpg (125 KB, 534x1047)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>1065843
best way to sideload emulators onto my ibrick?
>>
>>1337042
why are the comments so plenty and recent if it's 5 years old game
>>
>>1337042
give me more gambling/casino/rng/clicker shit that isn't actually monetized
>>
File: 1689336722964501.png (124 KB, 288x288)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>1065843
good thread
also delta emulator
>>
>>1337882
Gambling addiction transcends monetization.
>>
Anything similar to DATA WING? Really wish there were more of that game.
>>
>>1308697
At least you can now use it in a browser, so fewer anons will complain about having to install an extra app just to find some games.
>>
>>1065843
Anything similar to Bullet Echo without the constant shilling to buy upgrades? would be happy to pay for a once off
>>
>>1226584
What's the difference between the 3? Any reason to start with the original and play in order, or should I skip straight to Finale?
>>
What are some games that just look good? I don't care about the genre, I'm just curious to see some really pretty games.
>>
>>1353066
There's no story and each game is basically just different take on the events. So it's not required to start with any particular entry. Only difference is that Original and Finale are free while Black is paid. In orignal and finale you unlock and upgrade your ship and weapons and complete missions in around 50(100) short stages respectively. Each game has a challenge mode which is more traditional style longer stage with boss at the end, then move onto next level. And infinite extra stage.
Black is basically just the challenge mode from the original game, and new and arranged challenge mode with a TLB at the end. It has the least amount of weapons but the rest from the original stage were worked into abilities you have equipped at all times (this was carried over to finale). It also has replays.
That being said, I'd recommend starting with Finale. It has great range of options depending on your skill level. QoL features and is overall the most polished. It's supposed to be the final entry into the series after all.

All three games also released on PC recently with the first two getting some updates like new boss, new extra modes, new arranged mode. All three now support replay saving. I'd say those are the ultimate versions at the cost of portability
>>
I need recommendations for good games that are both slow-paced (in terms of input) and not too complex mechanically.
My grandma has started to express sentiments leaning toward "I'm tired of being alive" to my mom despite not really suffering any major pain or debilitations, and I'm convinced that it's just because her routine has become too stale. As far as games she plays Words With Friends and Candy Crush, but it's basically been just those two for years.

She likes puzzles, but is probably more of a crossword/jigsaw/Jeopardy type of puzzler than a Spacechem type. I also think she might enjoy the concept of a visual novel, but I don't know shit about what good mobile VNs there might be, if any.
Her only smart device is an iPad, so iOS stuff only. Being free isn't a requirement; I'm happy to buy some games for her.
>>
>>1353505
For iOS I only have Simon Tatham's Puzzles and Shproty that are easy to play.
>>
>>1353505
I would be tired of being alive using overpriced underperforming hardware too lmao
>>
anyone play this?
https://play.google . com/store/apps/details?id=com.windowsgames.firefight

>>1353102
give her try gta lul, I always see old people play that in gaming cafe

>>1209693
try this
https://www.mprogaming . com/2023/12/fifa-16-mobile-mod-ea-sports-fc-24.html
>>
File: 1702565191759.jpg (128 KB, 680x680)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>1311339
Pastebin guy here, the one who made it.
I don't think i can do it
>>
File: 1701339532398266.jpg (17 KB, 399x399)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>1358147
Do it for me
>>
File: file.png (666 KB, 536x644)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
death road to canada has been out for ages but they still update it, it's a quirky action roguelite with a boat load of content and it's pretty cheap.
i've probably played it for a couple hundred hours over the years and i still pick it up now and then.
>>
>>1330532
Ended up finding it. Its called aeon avenger. If you die in the game it starts you back from the beginning so I never ended up finishing it.
>>
>>1066310
try unknown knights
>>
>>1065843
No Fancade?
>>
Any good match-3 games?
>>
>>1362515
Gems of war, spiritual successor to old puzzle quest series.
For buy to play you must build a boat and 1 milion from the same developer.
>>
File: avsi.png (1.84 MB, 750x1334)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
I highly recommend Arkanoid vs Space Invaders
It's no longer available on the store but there are apks floating around and it works just fine on modern devices.
>>
>>1362825
>gems of war
Man it reminded me of this game i played long ago called Spirit Stones, it was like gems of war but you could fuse the cards/characters to get brand new ones. Really cool game and great artstyle but sadly it died a long time ago.
>>
>>1364666
It's not the same but Troll Patrol has the same matching as a line mechanic, pretty fun game.
>>
on PC I've been enjoying Against the Storm, is there a similar kind of game on android?
>>
>>1364851
Any others with that same style of gameplay? Looked at Troll Patrol but i dont really like the artstyle lol
>>
>>1365102
You will probably like puzzle and dragons, but I cannot recommend mobile version due to predatory micro transactions. The best offline version is unfortunately on 3ds.
>>
Happy Wheels follows the criteria. Kind of

Ads are skippable offline

Except it is not GOOD (whatever the acronym even means), it's frustrating!
>>
Any more traditional roguelikes/mystery dungeons out there? Labyrinth of the Witch kinda hit the spot, but as expected it doesn't come close to Shiren the Wanderer
>>
>>1365385
Pixel dungeon especially shattered version
Pathos, based on nethack
Brogue, port from PC not on store
Hoplite
Hyperrogue
CDDA, good port but playing on a phone is unwieldy
>>
>>1365553
Had no clue Brogue was on mobile. Thanks!
>>
>>1365385
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.spikechunsoft.shiren5plus&hl=en_US
There's Shiren 5 for android, but you can't purchase it outside of Japan and it's not uploaded anywhere.
>>
>>1365569
Oh man, I've been trying to find that apk for ages. With it being in the japanese store and the japanese hating piracy, I think it's safe to say that thing is nigh uncrackable
>>
I picked up Human Resource Machine (from the makers of World of Goo), expecting a set of cute puzzles and a simple way to learn some coding stuff... Twenty levels in I'm required to solve complex problems with the most basic functions and academic-tier understanding of math.
Maybe 7 Billion Humans will be more approachable?
>>
>>1365745
7 billions is fun but you write code with most basic functions, which is similar to resource machine
If you want to go even more big brain spacechem starts easy and ends up very hard. APK available from developers site.
Sequence and sequence 2 are similar to resource machine
>>
>>1066507
>>1185811
>dawncaster
Nooo, this game is dog shit. Every run feels exactly the same because of the horrible "story." The first 30 mins are boring AS FUCK because your energy is so gimped. By the time you finally have energy, and some good cards, you stop getting offered synergies because there's a trillion fucking cards in the pool, completely diluting it.

Sts is still the king of these kinds of games. I say that with a heavy heart because I really, really wanted to like dawncaster. The missteps mentioned above are just too egregious though. It is NOT worth the $4.99.
>>
>>1365884
I got the game when it was on sale and I generally agree with this. The early game is really slow on certain weapons and will continue to be slow if you get screwed over by card rewards. You can limit the card pool before you start a new run by deselecting some expansions, but new players wont know if that's a good idea or not. Plus this encourages players to decide on builds before the run begins instead of adapting on the fly.
I'm also not a fan of the progression system. You earn currency each run to get more stuff for every character, but doesn't this encourage someone to find one powerful build that they can use repeatedly until they unlock everything? They won't even have to try other characters.

I'm enjoying the draft mode much more than the story mode, but you have to spend currency for each playthrough. It's usually easy to earn the amount back even if you die early, but sometimes you end up with a really shitty deck and want to restart right away. Simply restarting from the menu loses you the currency, so you're encouraged to die to the 3rd or 4th encounter on purpose. Why not just remove the currency cost to begin with?

There's also bugs. I'm at the boss of the draft mode, Spine of Night, and suddenly the game starts lagging and my talent stops working partway through the battle. It's supposed to damage enemies whenever I gain armor, but nothing is happening now even though it was working at the start of the battle. I checked the buffs and debuffs but nothing should be stopping it from working. Of course, the boss still damages me just fine. I tried resetting the battle by going back to the menu, but the issue happens again after a few turns. This is pretty bullshit considering how many attempts it takes to even get this far.

I don't really regret buying this game since it was on discount, but it is way worse than STS. The draft mode might have been worth checking out, but with the bugs and issues I can't really recommend it.
>>
>>1065843
Anyone have a Hill Climb APK with infinite money but not infinite fuel? I can only find ones that have both.
Infinite money is great, it lets you play the game without grinding for eternity to unlock things. But infinite fuel ruins the game by making it way too easy.
>>
File: I'm still mad.png (253 KB, 549x656)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>Play Shatterd Pixel Dungeon with 9 challenges on
>After many failed attempts, get a godly run and manage my items excellently
>Get to Yog all loaded with equipment and fully healed
>BTFO first two fists without much problem, fire fist gets cucked by Elixir of Dragon's blood and Earth Fist is a joke
>Beat up Yog some more, two next fists spawn
>Notice that Toxic fist spawns, so drink Elixir of Toxicity and cuck it
>However, the other fist is the Light fist, aka the only fiat I forgot to prepare for
>Lose most my hp, but successfully kill the toxic fist and I have a good plan for light fist
>Decide to hide in corner with Wand of Regrowth to recharge my Fireblast wand to finally kill it
>Click wait a few times
>Misclick wait one too many times, Yog oneshots me with his easily avoidable laser
FUCK
>>
>>1065843
Ports:
>Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection
>Freeciv Go
>Ur-Quan Masters
>>
>>1311339
Newfag here, why can't we just edit the recc miraheze?
>>
Any card game like the horus heresy game?
>>
>>1111388
>search app store
>no results
>search google
>click play store result
>404'd
fug
>>
>>1365884
>first 30 mins are boring
Pretty sure you haven't even seen half its mechanics, difficulties, or seen malignancies.
>dogshit story
You don't play deckbuilders for that.

StS becomes so streamlined the higher ascension you get, Dawncaster does not. There's a fuckton of builds that work at Impossible difficulty even with various malignancies @ 100%++.
Compare that to A15+ StS: two per class.
>feels exactly the same
There's a draft mode called Sunforge, but you wouldn't know how to win if you haven't even seen half of the mechanics.
>>1368000
>why not remove the cost?
It will lose its value because people will just spam reroll, become uncreative, and inevitably skip on the game.
>>
>>1111388
This>>1372765
Anyone got the APK? I don't trust shady sites
>>
>>1372938
>It will lose its value because people will just spam reroll, become uncreative, and inevitably skip on the game.
Now instead, people are forced to slog through several battles with a garbage deck. It's so tedious that they're encouraged to lose on purpose instead of playing the game.
There's a large variety of builds, but you pretty much decide what the build is before the run even begins thanks to the weapon system. Get too many cards that don't fit into your deck? That's a restart. You just keep banging your head against the wall until it works.
Hell, I could argue that the build variety becomes a problem since a lot of cards only work with certain builds and are useless/detrimental to other builds.

Oh, and there's multiple DLC each costing as much as the base game. Would have been fucking nice to know before buying it.
>>
>>1065843
Bless you anon for creating this thread
>>
Baseball Superstars had a really cool gameplay loop where you gacha-pull trainers and use them in a player-development mode in order to fill out your roster. I quit years ago because as a f2p my progress eventually stagnated, but now I've got the itch again and really just want any kind of sports rpg/gacha. I tried the new Captain Tsubasa but it didn't do it for me. Any other recommendations?
>>
which space marshals game is the best one? what are the notable differences between them?
>>
>>1378043
sequel got stealth take downs
>>
>>1363269
Looks interesting but does anyone know any good "modded"/"cracked" app store. Is pdalife a good one, I saw it on search results for this game and I need to hear anons' experiences on that site
>>
>>1384011
never trust those sites, scan your apks on virustotal and apply common sense before installing.
>>
>>1384011
Don't ever install those "private" app stores. You won't have actual control of what they directly put in your device. That is aside from the obvious tracking and privacy issues.
The convenience is just not worth the risk. Just download from their website, scan, install.
>>
Is there any noticeable match-3 to check out? desu I'm much more interested in it doing something "unique" rather than being "good"
Pic related is 4 Elements, which is actually an old PC game once ported to ipad
>>
>>1384473
I know about Petal Crash, and Super Gridland (based on Gridland browser game). Haven't played either.
>>
Anyone has some good cooking games? I highly prefer it if it's not P2W, P2P, gachashit, or it's very grindy and loot heavy
>>1384473
This too. I'm also look for match 3 games with the same criteria as for the cooking one.
>>
>>1384885
Dessert Shop ROSE/洋菓子店ローズ パンもはじめました
It's just "recognize the three ingredients" puzzle but I find it pretty cute. Has some very minor business sim elements.
もふもふ!キャラ弁当パズル by same devs is a food-themed 2048 game. Each number is its own sushi piece. Match enough and you get little profiles. You get more, with their own profiles, by buying with points you get from good scores or by doing certain challenges (eg "Finish with X pieces on the box")
>>
>>1267694
skill issue
>>
>>1267694
unironic skill issue
>>
>>1384050
And how can I tell if it's a false positive? I installed one that virustotal detected only 3 things, like android.pua.debugkey
my phone is normal
>>
>>1384885
Inbento is a pretty cute puzzle cooking game,but you have to pay for it.
>>
any good jrpgs that aren't the "4 heroes in a row" kind?
i'm not really looking for kemco stuff (unless they're really good and/or unique)
i'm looking at "heroic legend of eargarlnia" which is a grand strategy rpg
looks like it might have good gameplay and story
i'm also a bit of a sucker for hero collectors that aren't gacha, lol
>>
Any easy to learn games like slice n dice?
>>
Any Settler 2-like for Android?
>>
>>1391415
I'd say Achikaps is similar enough, though it's a bit plain-looking and kind of silly.
>>
>>1390615
How about Frontier of Fortune?
>>
>>1392620
looks interesting, but having a hard time finding its listing on the play store, lots of dead links
>>
A good platformer rpg that i played was haak and playing modded doom 1 and 2 through delta touch or freedoom is worth it if you can play a movement shooter with touch controls

There is also starena , a hardcore boss rush action game ,mindustry for factorio like expereince ,1bit survivor for pass time , bullet hell 100 and soul knight which are good bullet hells

I played the shit out of all of these
>>
>>1393815
Would also recommend total party kill and toon shooter(multiplayer)
>>
Any good wuxia cultivation sims out there?
>>
File: D1007_atk.png (3 KB, 132x91)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
Going to shill Dungeon Maker despite being already mentioned here >>1250656 GameCoaster make pretty good quasi-idle games but DM is my favourite. I don't know if I can properly explain why I like it being the autist that I am, but I think I've spent about 50 hours playing it so far while having OneyPlays on my TV or computer monitor. It feels like an idle game to me but more interactive and less "wait an hour to gather 10K wood".
>>
>>1398328
is dungeon maker the best gamecoaster game? i see that there's also dungeon squad and dungeon defense, how are those different?
>>
>>1398653
>is dungeon maker the best gamecoaster game?
Pure opinion but for me, yes. I think it's also the most unique of the three.
>dungeon defense
Simpler game focused on upgrading 5 monster that defend a wall. Very little coom material compared to the other games.
>dungeon squad
I played this one the least because of its weird upgrade system. It's similar to DD but more polished, more unique mechanics and more coom stuff.
>>
on a surprise trip
want to download a game, but data is limited
help me pick a fun game that's not too big of a download and doesn't use data
ideally good enough to last a few weeks
>>
>>1399378
Slice & Dice, EBF5, Mini Metro, Mindustry, Antiyoy, Simon Tatham's Puzzles
>>
Does anyone have any games that are like age of wind?
>>
>>1107442
>>1109680
seconding Augustus. Here's the github page if anyone's interested https://github.com/Keriew/augustus. (you) can download the pirated Caesar 3 base game on https://gog-games.to/
>>
>>1286942
I played this game before on PC. It's just endless and endless killing goatmen. I got tired of killing goatmen and had to drop it. If I were to pick it up again what is the funnest class to play?
>>
>>1360537
I was gonna buy it on mobile but then I read a review that says it's always online, so I didn't.
Got bored of it on PC anyway, after 3 wins I feel like I've seen everything worth seeing.
>>
Has anyone played those furfag spec ops games, Bad2Bad? Are they worth looking at? Do you make your own furries or play with premade ones?
>>
Any good movement shooters/dark aesthetic platformers out there
>>
File: hucurpihpojb1.jpg (212 KB, 2778x1284)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
Binding of Isaac repentance is on iOS, I was under the impression they only ported the base game but it's the real deal
>>
>>1403807
they appear to be all premade, based on the videos i've watched
>>
>>1209476
Were getting there though. As f2p games on phone have gotten better people are seeing mobile as a legitimate gaming device. I think codm, fortnite, and minecraft have really broken the stereotype in both directions. We need more consistent controller support and for the producers of controllers to come out with deals that include game payments or loot box codes. Im really hoping tencent and razer can get together to make a legendary skin with the purchase of a seperating controller and gun to mount the controller on and phone mount. Potential gang busters with the right marketing and
> COD
giving it the brand recognition to break through the hurdles.
>>
>>1259668
do you remove your case?
>>
>>1292473
how powerful? If I can run codm with low graphics but high fps is that good?
>>
>>1288078
Oh god
>>
>>1259442
Dolphin emulator
n64 emulator
ps1 emulator
snes emu
disgea
codm
toram online
wild rift
>>
>>1065843
Fantasian, but it’s not for third worlders.
>>
>>1405417
I hope you're being playfully ironic because that's a load of crap. F2P has been a scourge on every platform that embraced it. Mobile gaming has no chance of recovering for as long as it prevails as the most profitable revenue model.
>>
File: unnamed.png (107 KB, 1280x720)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>1065843
Alright, I'm a weirdo that actually looks for hardcore-ish phone games. Found a few over the years (I had some for iOS but Apple's purge of old apps deleted basically all of them, good thing I swapped to Android long before)
Some of the ones I would recommend were paid only and got deleted with no APKs available.

Wizard Warfare
Fate of an Empire
Rising Empire 2
Firefight (a Close Combat clone on android)
Last Warlock (based on that old Julian Gollop game Chaos)

Pictured is U-Boat Simulator, a phone game with a 119 page manual. Dev is an absolute mad lad who needs to make more stuff.
>>
>>1409004
Try Starena
>>
>>1409004
Root, the digital boardgame is a hardcore wargame dressed in children's graphics. Steep learning curve and takes some dedication and brains to master, especially with the DLCs.
>>
File: file.png (445 KB, 808x653)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>1410602
>2 seconds into the trailer
>I am greeted by this semen demon
>>
>>1410783
I genuinely thought this was one of my /trash/ tabs when I saw this post.
>>
any lesser known JRPG shit?
going to try out the port of saga scarlet ambition, seems pretty cool
>>
>>1411517
Chaos rings, for 1-2 and omega you need old Android emulator like vmos, 3 is available in the app store
>>
>>1410602
>hardcore wargame
not really
its a good game but not a good war game because all battle is just roll 2 dice and use the highest one as damage dealt, lowest one as damage received. then there's the fact that most factions don't get the bulk of their VP from fighting, and therefore don't want to do it that often.
>>
>>1411517

lunar silver star touch i guess

came to android recently and has lot of qol improvements
>>
>>1411517
alliance alive
>>
morrowind

https://www.androidpure.com/how-to-install-elder-scrolls-morrowind-on-android/
>>
>>1408994
Absolute nonsense. The only thing thats wrong with f2p is that people are trying to use terrible pay models and implementing it in garbage ways. Because gacha players on pc and mobile have eaten up terrible mtx systems though we get trash like a gacha octopath instead of just octopath with the pay up front. Its not f2p that keeps people from seeing that Minecraft sold like hotcakes despite being pay up front. Gta san andreas has 5mil on google play store and its also a pay first and only game. F2P isnt the problem its devs trying to move to that model when they shouldnt.
>>
>>1410602
anyone has the apk? i want to see if i like before buying, but every apk i've found won't launch/stays on a black screen
>>
>>1414073
>The only thing thats wrong with f2p is that people are trying to use terrible pay models
They only use f2p in the first place as a way to get more eyes in front of those terrible pay models.
That's the whole reason it's profitable.
Making a f2p game with "honest" non manipulative mtx is just less money than making a buy-to-play game in the normal game industry. But mobile gamers are so broken by shitty p2w games and gachas that they wont even consider $5-$10 games and stick with the manipulative f2p ones.
>>
>>1420034
Just refund it if you don't like it
>>
>>1106505
>>1202174
Seconding these, excellent stuff

Also Phantom Rose 2 is coming to mobile sometime this year according to makaroll’s website
>>
>>1287759
I have quite a few fucking games I can't play anymore due to this bullshit.
>>
>>1421563
Just download apks they sill work
>>
>>1421876
>download apks of games that literally will not boot due to an os update
right
>>
>>1065843
Drancia
Beastie Bay
Ant Colony 1
Rage of Stick 3
Random Adventure Roguelike (1)
PvZ???
>>
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
by far one of the best games I've played, and I'm someone who hates mobile gaming and prefers arcade style gameplay, and focused challenging games. If you want something mindless or easy then it's not gonna fit you, but if you want something skill and strategy based go for it.
It's easily in my top 10 games of all time. Have over 1000 hours in it, you don't have to spend any money on it unless you want fancy skins for cosmetics. I think I spent 200$ on it over a 3 year period to get some of the more epic skins. The monetized shit isn't intrusive and it's not pay-to-win, it's all skill based and it plays fantastic. The games are fast paced usually 15mins-20mins. Tons of players, specially if you're in asia.
You can rank up solo or find players to make a squad/team with, it's very user friendly.
>>
>>1423162
This is just DotA.
>>
>>1423618
Dota2 is a good game though. I never played it much but I remember the games were a bit too long and was a bit complicated to get into at the start. mobile legends has much faster games and is simpler to get into at the start but just as complicated later on in terms of skill
Being on mobile just made this type of game better imo

For me it's super appealing cause I live in SE Asia and everyone including my fiance plays mobile legends here, so finding decent players to play ranked with is no issue
>>
Triglav is pretty kino
>>
How is The Quest?
>>
>>1065843
I got addicted to Infinitode 2 because this thread.
>>
anyone have the older version of the pixel/dead fodder game by wacha? i remember playing it on my old android, but the new version is so much different, it's like a spin off of itself. I searched for it myself but downloading shit just gave me a(i)ds and completely unrelated games. the one i want was more like 8bit soft-shaded slavjank/stalker game.
>>
File: 1697415000245333.png (291 KB, 2948x3000)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>1065843
help how do i @everyone on the turkish card shuffling forum.
>>1068852
i don't see it :3
>>1358266
>>1358147
Oi, another guy here, i got a bunch of reccomendations and free time aswell. I could do short descriptions on each but maybe that could create clutter...
So what would you nigs in thread appreciate more? I guess it's really just a matter of convenience/prefrence - I'm all ears.
>>
>>1440504
If you properly separate them by category, the descriptions won't be really needed. But since some of these games have MTX, DLCs, ads, or paywalls, it would be nice to include that info.
The old list needs a cleanup tho. A lot of these games are no longer available for download after the purge that happened.
>>
File: 1548831880917.jpg (81 KB, 1024x1024)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>1440504
>all ears
>image has no ears
Like the above anon suggested
>Free/Paid/Paywalls/Ads
>online requirement
>supported OS
>category ex. strategy, RPG, rogue-like
>single player/LAN multi/Internet multi
A download link for the game would also be nice but might be too much work. Game mods like the PvZ eclise and MiniDayz+ have separate downloads from the base game and arent found in the google playstore. We could chip in and upload apks but I'm not sure how long that would last or even safe.
>>
What's everyone's thoughts on xcom 2? Worth a purchase
>>
File: 1707901122098385.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>1443983
>>1440504
I did some general reformatting/cleanup and checked SOME of the games today, then added a handful of games i know myself.

https://pastebin.com/XzQF1GGJ
>>
>>1445392
Great job anon.

If its not to ask much, tags telling if the game is free or not could be welcome.
>>
Downloaded Phantom Rose its decent, doesn't seem to have much content, but for a phone game the quality is pretty good.

I remember seeing the second game on Steam Next fest some time ago.
>>
any good dungeon crawlers or blobbers?
>>
>>1072752
Microtransactions ruin this piece of shit
>>
>>1445455
oh and i guess those slay the spire like games too? i played it pretty early in its lifetime but iunno which of the clones are worth trying out
>>
>>1424768
These mobile games have the advantage of having shorter matches and lower entry bar for newbies, but the controls are absolute ass, fuck touchscreen and mobile gaming, playing a game like this on a phone feels like use a bicycle after losing one leg and one arm.
>>
>>1446880
While it's true that games with cancerous control schemes that have a million buttons on the screen are the worst, the touchscreen is a perfectly capable input in games designed for it.
>>
Any game like backpack hero or backpack battles? I cant believe that neither of those games have a mobile Port
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (358 KB, 512x512)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
I highly recommend all games by Arnold Rauers his studio Tinytouch games. Card Crawl is absolute classic of a game that any anon with self respect should have at least tried once.
>>
>>1447266
The best you can do is run the itch.io demo in your web browser. It kinda works (and kinda sucks) - you can swipe to move items and tap with a second finger to rotate them.
Some devs don't port their games to mobile and I can't really blame them. It's extra work and paid games never sell so well unless you exploit some monetization schemes.
>>
>>1447360
>>1447266
Is there any kind of autobattler for android that is not riddled with p2w and/or gachashit?
>>
>>1447965
Super Auto Pets
>>
>Spongebob Squarepants: BFBBR
>Spongebob Squarepants: The Cosmic Shake
>Oddworld: New N Tasty
>Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
>Oddworld: Strangers Wrath
>Hitman: Blood Money
>Pascals Wager
>Resident Evil 4
>Resident Evil Village
>>
>>1448734
>Oddworld got mobile ports
Neat,I've been meaning to play them for a while.
>>
>>1448750
They're good, New N Tasty is the only one that got a remaster, Strangers Wrath is excellent, Munch is good too but quicksave a lot as some levels can crash.

Seriously though, why is this board full of animu gacha when there are real console games on mobile now?
>>
File: 1709157784827816.jpg (53 KB, 1080x1080)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>1065843
Delta Emulator is in app store now
>>
A bit of an odd request, any good games with a large roster of heroes that aren't gacha? I do like collecting heroes, but gacha is a cancer that keeps on spreading.
>>
>>1454235
Kingdom Rush/Iron Marines have a lot of heroes - most are paywalled, so it's cheaper to play the whole damn series on Play Pass.
>>
Any offline FPSs? The only 1 I found without the mtx so far is Polyfield.

>>1454235
Raid manager have a big roster of heroes, but it's grindy as fuck.
>>
>>1455177
Freedoom
>>
File: file.png (85 KB, 1920x1080)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
Bros play Dribble. It's an awesome game that actually makes use of the touchscreen to control it in a nice little gimmick where you fling the character around. Plus it looks and sounds nice, no ads and so on.
>>1286942
Controller support? I'll pick up that shit if it has it.
>>
>>1455177
Marathon trilogy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.