[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 101 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1664829709348.png (1.04 MB, 1215x717)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Kayn is a weak bitch, but I still love him
>>
File: 1667696036872809.png (384 KB, 636x921)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>1058752
>>
>>1058752
He's only good when I use him but seeing other people play Kayn so badly make me physically cringe so hard that my hemorrhoids start acting up.
>>
>>1058795
I get good GPM on him and I figured out his ganks as well for the most part. What do I build on him tho? Is building BC, DS, DD, Sterak's, GA good enough? As Rhaast ofc
>>
Wasn't there already a game called Wild Rift or am I going crazy
>>
I like this guy he's ok.
>>
Every fucking mid laner I had for the past two days has been a subhuman fucking waste of air with sub 50% winrate who ALSO mouthed off. FUCK
>>
>>1058752
Ded gayme niggers.
>>
>>1059734
nice reddit post, downvoted tho
>>
>>1060232
Thank you for the feedback, kind stranger! Can you please give me a few pointers so I may earn your upvote in the future?
>>
>>1060263
I think the algorithm is forcing mid laners in EU, theories:
>until recently we had enough players in each role so that, say a support with mid as his secondary role, would never get it
>there has been a loss of players but disproportionately among the midlaner players
>just random PsyOp algorithmic changes that make no sense
>>
>>1060311
Possible since that's what they're doing with the jungle and support roles. I think they're using auto-fill to hide the loser's queue games so they can put the blame on the "RNG". I also think that whatever the player's least played role is, that is also what the systems decides to put them on during guaranteed lose games.
>>
>>1060519
to be fair mid received a lot of of cancerous champion as of late, maybe people did leave on principle, but it's hard to believe that the bulk of players were so principled lmao
>>
>Been doing great in jungle
>receiving one S rating after the next, am the MVP 80% of the time
>Suddenly I start getting outjungled consistently
>I didn't even change anything, but now enemy junglers can read my mind and all their ganks work while mine fail

Is this forced 50 or did I win so much that my elo is now matching me with pros?
>>
I called a nice guy retarded for being a pussy and now I feel bad.
>>
>another Irelia nerf
Kill Riot
>>
Oh look i matched with one of you guys
>>
>>1061951
But I had sex and it's overrated, why do you project your insecurities and misadjustments?
Also no need needs to see cancer, don't share that crap.
>>
>>1062100
I meant SCHIZOID. The top laner lashed out because mid and adc spammed "we need a tank"
>>
>>1062340
lol
"we need is a tank" is basically trolling, imagine snapping at that
>>
File: 1653399720746.jpg (768 KB, 2158x1080)
768 KB
768 KB JPG
Consider that I've been away for ages and played all these games drunk as a kike.
Also kept flaming my team all those games like every 1 minute in chat.
>>
>finally get back to diamond and can do legendary q
>get even more afking 3rd world subhumans
>>
>>1063227
Legendary queue is really fucking retarded at Warrior 2 - Commander 2, probably due to boosted players attempting to soloq for the first time ever, or all the decent players climbed to Vanquisher+ near instantly
>>
>gets assigned sup
>demands that he gets jungle
>gets denied and proceeds to throw
Kayn players are a different kind of low
>>
>>1063923
Be better
>>
The sad part is that I won both my lane and bot lane before they crushed us.
People need to stop button mashing the attack button. You press it once and you automatically attack. It's like the same shit that happens on pc with all the clicks clicks clicks the same spot over and over.
>>
>>1064100
Pantheon would've 1v5'd if he went BC BORK Mortal
>>
>>1064100
>I won my lane
>8 kill akali
Lmfaoooo
>>
>>1064142
Yeah. Akali couldn't kill me so she left to roam. Came back after clearing bot and top and still couldn't kill me. But my entire team fycking disintegrated. And then I'd push both bot and mid and they wouldn't stop spam pinging me as if I didn't know the enemy could see me.
This other game though. For once every lane knew what they were doing.
>>
Does anyone know if the Chromacrash skins are lumped in with the Lillia update on December 12th?
>>
>>1064142
>2.2k gold gap
>dying to bootless akali
>4/20/9 bot lane with Darius ADC
>BC Trinity Darius with fucking swifties and no protobelt/quicksilver
But yeah surely it's a mid gap
>>
>>1064284
go on >>>/trash/ and make a gacha thread
>>
I'm a Kayn prodigy
>>
>>1065353
Build?
Before his buff I built red kayn since it was stronger but now blue kayn feels way stronger
>>
>>1065784
I always go Rhaast. First clear is krugs (smite) , red (smite) , raptors, shadow step through mid, Q through wall, blue, shadow step to blue side scuttle (you arrive at 1:25 exactly so most of the time it isn't even contested), red side scuttle/gank.
First back buy Black Cleaver components and Bramble Vest (against life steal auto attackers like Yi and Warwick, else just rush BC). Core build is BC, Death's Dance, Spirit Visage (if they have any AP at all, else Thornmail, Sunderer, or Steraks depending on situation). If enemy team is super tanky, go Divine Sunderer instead of DD, and Mortal Reminder/Serylda's Grudge instead of Thornmail. Boots usually steelcaps with Gargoyle enchant if you don't get perma CC'd, else Mercury with Quicksilver enchant so you can escape with ult/shadow step.
>>
File: 1640993918012.jpg (98 KB, 477x570)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
me before every single game, dunno why...
>>
When is lillia coming? I thought that she would be with the new skins but she's not.
I want my hooves lady.
>>
You didn't ban the three champs I requested? I troll. You didn't pick ap mid? I troll. You didn't pick a tank toplaner? I troll. You took 'my' kill? I troll. You play Lucian mid? I troll. Why are diamond players such turbo niggers
>>
>>1066846
Diamond is basically gold and emerald silver while bronze is iron. If you get to masters, congratulations you are still a low elo cuck.
>>
>>1066881
I wasn't talking about skill level. More so the ego people have all of a sudden when they reach Diamond. You're definitely right tho. Even Master tier supports still randomly break a freeze when you recall as adc by mindlessly hitting the wave or they will pop heal as soon you take a bit of damage etc etc. it's insanity.
>>
>>1066830
She's coming next week with the spirit blossom skins.
>>
>>1066881
Skill level is next to impossible to quantify in this game as people of equal skill fight in different elos solely because of the week they played and if Riot boosted the artificially.
On PC their skill level always translates to the same rank in ~100 games, not here.
>>
Why are Jinx players so braindead?
>>
>41% Veigar mid
>38% GM Fiora top (three as items lol)
>35% Draven adc
>all of them flame the 55% Seraphine support
I fucking love ranked
>>
>>1068531
Game is fucking rigged unironically. Just had a game where an ADC main was filled Support (first timed Galio support without support item lol), and a Support main was filled ADC (42% AP Varus). What the fuck is wrong with this dogshit game. Nuke Riot and Tencent pls
>>
>lose few games in a row
>decide to troll now
>but wait it's the forced winner games...
>end up farming, wasting my ult randomly, never helping the team, we win in each of those games by stomping the enemy team, they even surrender.

are people random or retarded or is the algorithm this fucked up?
>>
>>1069603
Two more identical games, had a very high elo guy who just feed and enemies surrender... had a game that we were ahead of and I've decided to randomly troll but the enemies randomly surrendered.
>>
>still no Llilia
Dead game
>>
>>1070944
She's live now
>>
Has the playerbase grown or everyone still pretends mobile legends is not real?
>>
>>1071607
the lack of response should be a big answer kek
>>
>>1073265
Everyone ignores it cuz its not part of a big american corporation but you unironically find matches faster in the USA.
>>
Nothing pisses and tilts me more in solo lane than having to freeze lane after I died and the enemy took 2 plates before quickly recalling to be prepare to come back in time if I try to push the wave.
>>
Warmog Soraka feels extremly strong. Tough early game but if you manage to assemble it on a somwhat neutral state it's basically exodia
>>
>>1073872
If you manage to buy warmogs, it means that your team is winning.
In this game if your team is winning, then unless there is a throw of divine proportions you will just win harder. Which is fine by me because fuck "50 minutes back and forth games only to lose" like on pc, but the game is very snowbally.
>>
Tips for a new fag?

Also, this game will only have one map?
>>
>>1074900
Try each role with a couple mechanically different champions to see what works for you. Look up recommended item builds and runes online.

Yeah probably.
>>
>install for first time
>choose your free hero
>ewhore, without thought
I choose to coom over respecting the iconic lore of the game and the legacy of that aesthetic
>>
>>1074927
Thanks, any tips to avoid being punished for not playing?
>>
>>1075359
I fucking hate Jinx for becoming the mascot of Wild Rift.
>>1075362
I don't know what you mean, but you can int without even looking at the screen by turning on minimap auto pathing and just tapping the enemy nexus every minute or so. There's no overwatch system, so you either get the automated AFK penalty for spending more than a minute inactive, or you don't get punished at all
>>
>>1075372
Akchtually i meant seraphine, my sweet cum bucket
>>
>literally dragging thumb up to target the enemy lux
>locks 2 times to minion below me that's like 5 feet away
I would've broken my phone again if that got me killed. Why tf I this auto targeting so shit
I know you can portait lock or whatever that's called but in intense moments I can't fucking be arsed to stop auto attacking just to click on the enemy's face
>>
>>1075515
Don't break your shit over a shitty Chinese gacha game you retard. Go buy a sandbag and punch that you neurotic mess
>>
>Only died 2 times against easy A.I.
Not sure if it is because I got better or Warwick is that good.

>>1075372
I was punishment for not accepting games.
>>
Why some characters have a blue lock?
>>
>nerf tanks
>call it an improvement
What did they mean by this?
>>
>Zoe and Zeri next patch
So they want the p*do audience now or hwut
>>
How do I unlock skins?

>>1077427
How long until it caught up with the main game?
>>
>>1077914
>How do I unlock skins?
The only free skins you get are from doing ranked and when you fill your poro energy meter at the shop you can get a random skin when it's full, also you get a random skin plus the battle pass skin from the battle pass but you have to spend wild cores (money) on that technically. Also if you have Amazon prime you can link it to your account and get goodies, this month actually gives a "free" random skin too.
Other than that you got to actually buy them.
>How long I until it caught up with the main game?
Got no clue, they slowed down champion releases to 2 a patch iirc this year and we have 95 already in game so it'll be a while until every champ is in the game, especially if PC gets more Champs too.
>>
>>1078023
Thanks, how ranked works?
>>
>>1078109
Some elo brackets are isolated and 95% fight among each other.
How you are matched inside those elo brackets? Well according to your team MMR, which is hidden from users but used by the servers, each player has a ranked (bracket locked, it will reset in another bracket) hidden MMR that goes up if you win, goes down if you lose, this score is averaged with 4 other random players and you end up fighting someone of the same team MMR.
Sometimes you get to fight enemy teams of much higher average MMR which means you'll get more points in your individual MMR, which might mean you'll end up in a pattern of games where you keep fighting with better players and against higher MMR enemies, leading to very fast climbing.

Problem is the first part, the bracket one is changed constantly and not in a logical way.
Sometimes they did experiment and forced players from one bracket into another or multiple ones above, probably just to get more players there.
>>
>>1077427
>Zeri
Ah I'm reinstalling then.
When will it release?
>>
>>1078141
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>1078144
Probably when 4.0 update is live which is in Jan 13, champion release dates weren't announced yet but that's what people are speculating
>>
So did wild rift kept drifting slightly from main LoL or it decided that it wants to be closer to lol?
I remember hearing how garen was buffed in wild rift, or at the very least "different"
>>
>>1078194
It decided to mirror desktop now, game lengths are getting longer and longer as well.
I think they only care about projected income as time goes, as a result they already cater for the desktop moba players, trying to convince them to try the mobile game.
>>
File: 1652925954346.png (1.86 MB, 1600x900)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>1078276
A company literally called Super Evil Megacorp was less of a greedy fucking chink faggot nigger amalgamation than Riot and Tencent. Never forget what they took from you. League of Legends is a cancer that kills the entire concept of MOBAs. FUCK
>>
>>1078365
cool picture
>>
>>1078276
Strange, since phone games normally are designed for a more casual play.
>>
>>1078388
Not wild rift, if by casual you mean game length.
>>
Got my second skin (fire Ahri

>>1078457
Yes, I meant game length.
>>
>>1078467
Very alluring splash art.
Ahri is super cool and fun as a character, if you like her make her your main and keep her close, she'll always be fun.
A good Ahri is very intimating and fighting her always feels fair even while she beats your ass consistently.
>>
THE TYPE OF NIGGER I GET MATCHED WITH
>>
>enemy team is 4 ADC + full AP Yuumi
>team finds a way to go 1-10 before first objective anyway
>58% Annie and 57% Garen rendered impotent in the face of a 38% Lucian and 47% Vayne respectively
>0/9/9 Karma shitting and pissing about the team being bad, while being less than useful
BASED. I love strategically picking blue Kayn, preparing all my runes and gay little game plan in advance, just to get steamrolled by a jungle Jinx going 5-0 in three minutes by ??? slowly walking towards them I guess.
>>1079057
also saw some other guy with ~2100 ranked games this season. Bots (likely) or am I actually playing this game in moderation compared to other losers? (unlikely). Would explain why Master-GM and Warrior-Vanquisher are absolute hellholes
>>
>>1078471
Yes, but I don't understand how the passive works.
>>
>>1079120
You just have a shitty ego, probably asian yourself, mostly your culture fault to be fair.
>>
Riotard astroturfing thread. Shitpost and ignore.
>>
>>1080440
This is my thread, good vibes only or leave
>>1080053
I was objectively the only win condition of that match, considering everyone else inted, had a mental breakdown, or counter picked themselves into irrelevance.
>>
>>1080695
Just brush the dust off and keep going.
This game will never make you a better person or teach you patience, you need to find balance outside of it.
>>
>>1081098
I said good vibes only and I meant it. I am the embodiment of patience and virtue, you don't get to talk down to me
>>
>mission: get a triple kill or higher, or play 3 games.
>get a quadruple in the 3rd game.
TFW
>>
>>1081260
Exactly like I've read you, very arrogant and delusional, maybe it's just your culture, that produces people like you, everyone being the same.
>>
>>1081593
Unlike you acting like the damn mentalist on 4channel. Out of my thread redditor
>>
>>1078365
ok but do you have to open the wound every WR thread?
Don't forget that SMEC went full retard with their money too (eg: paid premium hotel rooms to "e-sports" players)
>>
>>1081696
I will forever remember Vainglory as "that one good MOBA that fucking died due to imitating LoL". League will never design champions remotely as fun as Krul, Saw, and Ringo
>>
Yeah any tribalist here should install mobile legends, to get the feel of what is to have an alive game that can get more than 5 events a month, and always has things to do and its so alive it devaluates the paid content all the time and gives free shit all the time
>>
>NOOOO CAMILLE CANT HAVE TRUE 100% DAMAGE LV. 1
>just ignore Gwen 100% true damsge lv. 1 btw loool xD
>NOOOO CAMILLE CANT SLOW FOR MORE THAN 2 SECS
>ohhh but irelia can have her 2 second slows btw lmao xDD am i not so heckin' zany!??
>NOOOO CAMILLE SHOULD NOT HAVE MOBILITY EITHER GO ALL OUT OR DIE LOOL
>Just ignore irelia, yashuo, riven, lee sin ok sweety? Their mobility is balanced uwu
>dunno why are you so upset about camille she can do 600 whooping true damage on lv. 15 zomggggg!!!
>just ignore the fact all adcs and bruisers can do the same and not get outscale while reachingbthat point hahaha xD
>camille is so pro play and oppressive! You just need to ignore the fact she also gets hard countered by jax and renekton, two easy to master champs! Loool xDD
>>
>Do a daily ranked.
>End up in the jungle.
>Go for Master Yi
>Got Warwick.
>Somehow ended up as the MvP despite dying a lot.
Felt weird.
>>
>>1082167
why are you talking about events and skins, those don't impact the gameplay
>>
wish i could nuke all these useless spics in my games
>>
This game used to be so fun until they added the stupid 1v9 bruiser champs.
Can't believe how hard aatrox can ruin a single game. Fuck riot.
>>
supbros how we doin'
>>
>>1082324
Kill yourself hit and run bruiser bullshit abusing faggot
>>1086855
kill yourself riotard shill. Dead game do not engage, all engagement is from PAID RIOT SHILLS
>>
My team refused to kill any dragon, the other didn't win out of sheer dumb luck.
>>
Heard that WR exclusive champions are not off the table.
>>
>>1088278
Makes sense, but they should focus on porting characters, specifically dragon lane one.
>>
File: 1671292584965502.jpg (112 KB, 540x493)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>1081274
>completed both mission quotas
>>
I only play mundo
>>
>>1088859
Keep the steady flow of posts coming, riotard jew! Don't forget to upload a few shitty Gold 4 Penta kills to the Reddit as well, just to bait people into thinking this game isn't dead.
>>
>>1088859
sounds like a very miserable life tbq.h
>>
>>1088521
Yeah, it was funny.

Who do you think is missing?
>>
Nasus is far harder than Zed, specially when your teammates are kill-stealing you.
>>
>>1090022
>slow stacking champion needs more skill than artillery assassin with infinite teleports
No way.
>>
You can use a free refresh in the Poro store every 24 hours. I also read that if you get a pose selection chest, you should open it and select a pose you already own, so that you get 200 Poro coins. Spending those coins can add up to a skin once you hit 5,000 spent.
>>
File: 1533747092132.jpg (35 KB, 323x267)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1090059
We already knew this nigger.
>>
>>1090078
>we
>>>Reddit
>>
File: png.png.png.png...png (177 KB, 570x535)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>Jax throws surrender and goes afk after the enemy gets FIRST BLOOD
>faggot didnt even try to gank and spent the first minutes chasing the rift scuttler

someone explain me what the fuck is wrong with these people, faggots like these is why I have 10 straight losses right now.
>>
>>1090039
He is listed as having higher difficulty than Nasus.
>>
Laugh at Wild Rift incels. Piss on riotard graves
>>
File: Spoiler Image (199 KB, 449x600)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>1090630
I only play mundo

And riot's desicion making giga sucks
>>
File: merp.png (326 KB, 604x594)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>1090653
I must add i only play mundo because after 5k mobile legends matches i decided to play wild rift, so far Mundo makes me very happy
>>
>>1090655
>only plat mundo
BASED, i like mundo too. anyway im gonna be without pc for few months is wild rift good for boomers reflexes? I can no problem play anythinng on pc but when it comes to mobile or console controlers i become slow retarded boomer. So my question is can i play and stomp some noobs with shity reflexes on mobile.
>>
Ended up penalized because of a bugged connection.
>>
>had nothing to do at work today
>decide to play aram again after trying it while back once or twice
>actually have fun
what the h*ck, why didnt anyone tell me aram is better than regular pvp/rank???
>>
>45% Aatrox top vs 37% Gwen
>40% Akali mid vs 30% Veigar
>45% Vayne ADC vs 61% Ezreal
>38% Pyke support vs 54% Seraphine
>52% Kayn jungler vs 43% Tryndamere
Master truly is the Emerald of two seasons ago, damn.
>>
>>1090723
>for fun mode is fun
Shocker I know.
>>
>>1090723
It’s refreshing.
>>
File: me.jpg (86 KB, 720x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>1090700
Nah you have to aim for the skill shot, but who knows maybe you like the hitbox.
Also i like Aatrox now
>>
>I had ad to be the support.
>Ok...
>Decided to use Lux for first time.
>Somehow I got 13/3/8
The highlight was "supporting" my teammates by double killing Thresh and Draven from the other side of the game map.
>>
>45% winrate in 587 matches Vayne copes and seethes that I lost him lane by picking Braum
>1259 damage dealt
what a faggot
>>
>>1059767
Is really dead?
>>
Support heroes that you recommend?
>>1059767
is not as popular as Mobile Legends?
>>
>>1091458
Lux.
>>
No Zeri yet bros?
>>
>>1091458
Every single support champion is worth spamming but it depends on your preferences and strengths...
There are extra champions from other lanes who work perfectly in the support role, like Gragas, Lux, Galio etc.
>>
>>1091540
I saw a character in a previous game, but I don't remember its name. For some reason its support increased my hero's attack power greatly. The bad thing is that I can't find it in the catalog, I think its name was Sora something, but not the one on the harp.
>>
By the way, someone didn't like me in the last game. Like she did it on purpose, why? I always remember to give everyone a like after a game.
>>
>>1091664
Being stingy with likes keeps their value up.
>>
>>1091668
yeah! but...
>>
what caused this namefag schizoid meltdown?
>>
>>1091765
riotards trying to revive their shitty gacha game's forums by anyeans necessary
>>
You will never be a real game
>>
>>1091771
>>1091781
seething mlbb chink dhill lmfao
>>
>>1091782
>chink shill
Riot is literally owned by Tencent and has gacha events.
>>
>>1091782
I play the REAL League, hun
>>
>>1091805
DOTA?
>>
>>1091663
Janna is a flying elven woman who has a shield that increases AD and benefits from items that enhance shields/gives extra bonuses on that.

Sona's shield does not give any AD by default, it's just a shield but it benefits from items.
>>
Why even bother to spam short low IQ posts in an already extremely slow thread?
Have you guys lost even more IQ points?
>>
Any healsluts here want to be my support gf(male) so we can duo q?
>>
>>1091847
Go back to your containment board troon >>>/vg/
>>
>>1091827
The character I saw had a kind of wand and a blue hood.
>>
Welcome to Hell, where Nautlius has better damage efficiency than Master Yi. I just assumed he hard carried lol, so it was surprising that I outdamaged him
>>
>>1092004
Lux but her shield does not give you extra damage.
She's a midlane mage character, used to be the poster-girl of Riot Games so she had special treatment for years and probably still has.
People take her on the support lane because it's hard to fuck up with her when you get auto-filled.
>>
>>1092072
No, it wasnt Lux. I don't think it's been using a skin.
>>
>make a whole new rank (emerald) because people are climbing too fast
>master, gm and challenger complain their queue times are absurdly high. Most get bored and just smurf.
>Make climbing easier by taking away promotion matches and LP ranking from diamond
>Now diamond and master are bloated with inflated elo cucks
riots are fucking idiots
>>
>>1092118
Anon you're fucking retarded, this is too much for me.
>>
>>1092136
>people climb to fast
that's only an issue when they artificially tune it all the time, it's never an issue in any game, be it one with shifting meta (dota 2) or one that's stagnant and unchanging (chess) that use the simple ELO system

They're just flexing their autism or the system has some good success in keeping spenders playing more and more, or everyone at once since that means a high chance of spenders.
>>
>>1092148
lole, you need to be more patient
>>
>>1092136
>make unranked, iron, bronze, silver, and gold freelo tutorial zones by flooding it with (official!) bots
>turn pvp into intermediate AI forced 50% wr practice ground to force even casual PVP enjoyers into Plat+ ranked
>also give a fucking shitton of fortitude and loss prevention bullshit so literally everyone can hit Emerald+ easily
I genuinely, unironically hope for China to do some retard move on Taiwan so we can nuke these clowns out of history in self defense. Also California. If Belgium assrapes Riot/Tencent over this gacha faggotry, I'll become a Belgian nationalist stormtrooper
>>
I use Lux
We lost...
>>
>drop herald in lane
>retard fucking vayne decides to leave instead of protecting the stupid herald
>it dies without achieving anything
>>
>>1092317
Just drop it close/under turret retard. Preferably on mid
>>
>>1092317
My teammate Darius dropped it on the mid-lane and went farming, this after kill-stealing the herald from me.
>>
>>1092276
>I'll become a Belgian nationalist stormtrooper
And do what enforce anal sex between males?
>>
>Do PvP.
>Teammate Jinx was feeding the other team like crazy.
>Master Yi couldn't farm for shit.
>"Let’s fight together!!" While abandoning me alone.
>Repeatedly.
>Once against the baron.
>One was going full Leroy Jenkins.
>He somehow ended up inside the enemy base.
>The enemy base was with all tower ups.
>He abandoned me when I really needed help against Ahri.
>The fourth player only wanted to fight mobs, even when the enemies were attacking the nexus.
We deserved to lose.
>>
>>1092859
What makes some of you think that these trivial blog posts are worth reading?
>>
>>1092859
>Do PvP
>still goes tryhard on it
Dude, like who gives a fuck? I'd just go afk on fountain or play suicidal to feed and end the game quickly
>>
Implement draft pick.

>>1092276
Kek.
>>
WRChads, I kneel...PC League is dying...You win.
>>
>>1093299
Numbers? Will they finally port all champions?
>>
iPhones and iPads (and probably Android) can be hooked up using Ethernet, making your connection more stable and reducing ping. Anyone who gives a rat’s ass needs to fork over the 14 bucks for the adapter
>>
>>1093428
don't use your skin chest yet. It actually grants you a free skin for any champion, but will only show the option those you currently have.
>>
>>1093299
Wild Rift has one thing going, its not PC league, but deep down i know the devs will do the safest dev plan and just port the pc meta to wild rift
Regardless, i like mobile gaming :)
>>
>>1093571
Seems to be lacking Vex and Warwick skins, as I own them. I’ll wait and see if it’ll get updated with newer champs.
>>
duel mode get
>>
when is twitch coming?
>>
>>1094035
During the year of the rat.
>>
>>1094075
>>1094035
Never because covid is still killing millions of people and adding the plague rat or celebrating the year of the rat would be in bad taste.
>>
>>1093591
I think they currently only have 1 skin that is mythical and thats why you wont get an option with them
>>
>Dawn Shroud
What a fucking garbage item with yet another retarded situational attribute that only has a relevant impact against 3 champions (akali, rengar and Kha'zix).
>50+ AR, but only 30+ MR
YES BECAUSE WE NEED MORE AR WHEN A TANK ALREADY HAVE 100+ AR WITHOUT HAVING TO INVEST ON ITEMS BY JUST LEVELING UP WHILE HAVING JUST A 150 MR CAN COST YOU INVESTING ON 2 MR ITEMS. NOPE, WE CAN'T HAVE MR LET'S JUST PUT MORE AR, IT ISN'T LIKE THERE ARE MORE USEFUL ITEMS THAT CAN PROVIDE AR AND MORE PRACTICAL EFFECTS LIKE GW OR CRIT REDUCTION... NOOOO WE NEED THAT AR SO BADLY TO PILE UP ON OUR ALREADY 300 AR STATS IT SURELY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE THIS TIME.
>>
>>1094119
Damn you better take your jabbies.
>>
>>1093428
Been using this since day 1
https://github.com/Genymobile/gnirehtet
>>
Zeri my new main arrived.
>>
>>1094536
Wondering who will be the next ones.
>>
>events that require you to have friends in the friends list
>>
>>1094935
You don't need friends, incel, you can do the event still if you join any random team.
>>
>>1094947
How, also i love women
>>
I appreciate the fireworks at the base that probably was like 5 skins worth of SFX
>>
>>1094974
If you’re talking about Lunar Feast, you can join a random team automatically. For missions that require a team for real, yes you need people on your friends list so add people. But it’s only a tiny amount a missions that require friends, ignorable.

>>1094975
The fireworks are great. Truly League’s superior.
>>
>>1094905
I mean who cares. I barely log in once per month, lose some games and get bored.
There are too many champions already and the games palpably get longer and longer.

I just never played Zeri and I want to have fun with her.
>>
>>1090700
Wild rift is easier than pc lol.
>>
>>1095018
>mobile controls
>some skills are not skillshots
>somewhat easier
It's surely more casual but it's the same game in the least, stop writing retarded shit on the internet.
>>
>>1091823
Yeah the warcraft 3 custom map.
>>
>>1095019
It is true, I do a lot better in wild rift ranked than lol ranked. So it is easier.

It is very similiar tho and I like it.
>>
I was wondering if since Camille's E cooldown is reduced to 3 if you miss it couldn't you spam to constantly proc. Sheen and enhance youur AAs instead of getting Attack Speed her E would otherwise provide?
>>
>>1095021
I played a couple PC League matches and melee champions feel absolutely miserable. The creep collision made me want to kms, barely could cs because of it. Managed to hardcarry as adc though, and getting a lead felt much nicer on PC than in Wild Rift, I actually felt like I could 1v5 once I was ahead
>>
I come from mobile legends so i have no frame of reference xddd
>>
After intense play testing, Sona is based and the only good thing about Seraphine is her porn.
Also Jayce is too weak even if you do well his HP bar is just butter
>>
Does PC league actually gets mostly nothing? among the memes from the bland cinematic, i've seen people say Riot treats wild rift better than PC, misconception or ultimatly true?
>>
>>1095226
I think you're actually downgrading in terms of fun and overall satisfaction in every aspect of the game.
Only benefit of wild rift is that you have 4 buttons instead of 3 as your main rotation and hence you have a slightly higher chance of desiring to main someone for a long time.
ML:BB really encourages a large pool of active champs.
>>
>>1095383
Different teams.
>>
>zoe on my team feeds, ints and rage quits
>zoe on enemy team already has 5 kills by 1st dragon
What's up with that?
>>
>>1095383
Both are in maintenance mode and are only active to milk the remaining turbo addicted paypigs and chingchongs.
>>
>just farming practice games
>haven't touched ranked since gold
>aram game occasionally
anyone else plays wr pve?
>>
>>1095781
I play rank for the rewards to the anger of smurfs lmao
>>
>>1095781
I do, ranked is full of griefers
>>
Fuck! guys. Lately I've been losing too much. Like my strategy has become too popular. Now I don't know how to counter the enemy's strategy. Lately they had always been stealing my dragons and other bugs. How do I avoid it or use a better strategy?
>>
>>1096239
Mobas you win and you lose stop being so fucking weeeeeeeird
>>
>>1096259
yeah but!!... I just want to solve the puzzle.
>>
in the wild
>>
What if we chased the Alistar for half an hour instead of getting an inhibitor after wiping out 4/5 of the enemy team?
>>
>Ban a teammate choice of champion.
>Steal the chosen champion from another.
>Disconnect 3 minutes in.
Wasn't the first time that dude did it to me.
>>
It's kinda cute how you kiddos here are pretending like you really play MOBAs
>>
>>1096571
Not sure about the other posters, but I just got my 5th skin.
>>
>>1096574
I have all the Lux skins plus 60 other on PC, lmao
>>
>>1096579
Lux doesn’t have 60 skins. Yet.
>>
>>1096639
With all the fucking chromas she might as well
>>
>>1096467
Or chase tank sona while your towers fall.
>>
>did the official riot quiz for what character fits me
>why yes i want mindlessly keep attacking and dont have to worry about my health bar
>"the prince of demasia is for you anon!"
Its been so fun, i keep getting mvp's
>>
>>1096657
>prince
King prince whatever, his name is whatever the roman number, current i dunno of demasia, has a lance and you can bait people in towers with his ult to shit on them
>>
>>1096659
Lux's future husband
>>
>>1096659
Also the nation's canon name is Demaglio, you almost got it right
>>
>>1096657
link?
>>
>>1096700
Isn't he fucking a dragon?
>>
>>1096736
take your nords
>>
>>1096726
https://findyourchampion.wildrift.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/
>>
>>1096751
Thanks, but how you use it?
>>
>>1096790
It has the user interface of tinder for whatever reason, drag the picture to either left or right and the answers will show up.
"Who you want to impregnanate anon?"
>drag to left
>*the text sona becomes visible*
>drag to right
>"a yordle is fine" becomes visible
Then you pull your finger out of the screen on left or right to answer and keep going
>>
>>1096818
Thanks, Got Lux, but I am currently doing better with Ashe
>>
>>1096751
why waste my time with this zoomer low effort "quiz" it had 4 questions in total... also "swipe" to answer? wtf
>>
>>1096915
>mocking zoomers
>on the phone game general
>potentially the phone and console game general
>>
>>1096942
Yes, and these kinds of quizzes, were used in the ancient Cartoon Network site.
>>
>>1096942
You have to be 18 to post here, no matter the board and this is not a console board, you can read the rules and sticky what a mess of a greentext.
And yea most zoomers are retarded, do you deny that?
>>
>>1096948
I've been on cartoon network site since day 1 and I never did such quizes or even recall them, must've not been retarded. Spent all my time playing their games.
>>
>>1096950
I can relate :)
>>
>all those retards recommending plated steelcaps if champs use AD
steelcaps only block 15% of damage from AA. It doesn't block AD ability damage.
>>
>>1097074
>calls anyone retarded
>can't read a tooltip
>>
Why some players are willing to sacrifice the nexus for a third tower?
We basically fought 4 vs 5
>>
>>1097798
bitch lasagna
>>
New season starts in about five hours
I'm going to try for Challenger but if Riot's matchmaking decides to brutally fuck me over, I'll just settle for grandmaster again
>>
>>1097849
oh I didn't get the ranked skin... well fuck it, who cares
>>
For people like me who had no one in their event team and are new, there is a button to open your team to randoms and you can akchtually make progress on your meal
>>
File: 1658834164690.png (1.84 MB, 924x1220)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>
>>1098049
12 minutes until I can experience the joy of full AP Yuumi chunking 1/4 of my health with one Q from level 1 to the end of the game, in ranked
>>
>>1098050
You can now buy fortitude cards in the ranked store lmao, doesn't seem like a good thing for elo inflation
>>
>>1098061
so glad I quit this trash game at the first signs if it collapsing, longer matches and them adding new champions constantly
>>
Six matches in, and my conviction is already faltering. I hate how high winrate retards are willing to kneecap their team for 20 minutes just so they can be the "main character" once they scale on their faggot "late game hypercarry" champion. "yeah I know we can win right now, but let me pull the hand brake and let you 4v5 for 10 minutes while I very slowly and stealthily farm top side". Good job Kayle, you were less gold-damage efficient than a Leona, and you dealt a whole 5k more damage than Leona as well, and you only had to troll the 16-6 Akali and the 4-8-23 Leona like three times in order to stall the game to 20 minutes and inflate your numbers. 63% winrate in 230 games by the way! I hope AP and scaling champions get omega gutted to a point where only esports players can cheese them effectively.
>>
How do you cancel an ult?
Once I press ult, there’s no doing any other action (except moving) until I let it fly.
>>
>>1098565
There's an (x) circle on the top right of the screen when you're aiming a ward/skillshot. If you're talking about Kayle ult, then you can't cancel it once activated, you have to wait out the 3 seconds, since she'd be overpowered if she could auto attack while invulnerable/making a carry invulnerable
>>
Event pass, based or cringe?
>>
>>1098767
p2w garbage
>>
>>1098568
Alright, I guess some champions can’t cancel. Like Warwick too on top of Kayle.
>>
I think I'll pick the game again and only play ranked mode but I'll never ever care about winning, only about having fun and learning to do more useful things with the champion that I'm playing, never ever getting emotional over anything.

I'll ignore any mitigation mechanism, any protection - just spam queue like I would in pvp or aram.
>>
>>1098767
If you play with anything but default skins you start to lose testosterone in favor of estrogen.
>>
A plat added me (silver) to trash talk and then immediately block me so I can’t respond.
>>
>>1098906
lol get fucked
>>
>>1098929
I can’t even find a match we shared
>>
>>1098843
Wrong, dumbass. You can’t pay money for ranked store currency, and event pass is for cosmetics
>>
Happened to me again, guys.
They didnt give me my respective like. Even though we won, yes, I may have died a few times in a rather silly way, but in general I did a good teamwork in my opinion. I think I deserved my like. I had a friend on my team and he gave me my like but the rest didn't, even though they all gave likes.
>>
forgot to mention that I'm trans
>>
>>1098888
This strategy worked. I have played 6 ranked games, more than the entire last season.
I just pick random champs I want to learn each game and shit is fun.
>>
>>1099157
r u? please do not use my pseudonym to defame me, geh anon
>>
forgot to mention that I'm also a paranoid schizophrenic
>>
>>1099190
>paranoid schizophrenic
This may be true but still, don't use my name to slander me.
>>
>>1099206
Anon if you crave to be a unique snowflake you have to use a tripcode, which is a pseudo account on 4chan.
#password after your name or empty name box just with the #password.
If the password is complex no one can pretend to be you.
>>
>>1099209
yeah, I think I've read it on some occasions in "rules" but I'm too lazy to do it,
>>
>>1099157
>>1099190
you'd fit right in on /lolg/, too bad you're playing the fake knockoff version
>>
>>1099265
sounds like you're in pain and coping
>>
>>1099265
You mean the future of League.
Nice 2023 cinematic, there!
>>
quickest way to farm the event seems to be the 20 ingredients per 1k healing and just spam soraka with bots, if you get real newbies that end up under the tower often easy 500-600 points from a single game (if someone snipes soraka go lux and spam her shield)
>>
>play Kayn
>team ints
>they ff right when I get form
Literally what the fuck can I do when FOUR of these faggot niggers spam FF and pussy out of the game without my consent? I hope Riot developers, Tencent, and China all die terrible deaths
>>
>>1099474
Retarded newfag here, what is "ff"?
>>
>>1099587
fast forward
>>
>>1099587
Surrender
>>
>>1099587
Final Fantasy
>>
The game is lagging like crazy now.

>>1099602
Thanks, sometimes they do it against A.I.
>>
>>1099679
If i had to guess... probably riot leaved servers with average player count in mind, so id say, we've got a bump in players
>>
To be fair this game is kind of a joke.
Most of your enemies are on mobile networks with 70+ ms connections with constant spikes to 100+ and that could happen even when you use an adapter to play with a cable directly...
Most people can barely do 30 or even 60 fps which adds even more input lag, an absurd amount on top of the connection.

It's truly just a casual experience with everything else being random.
>>
>>1100025
They fuck up a lot of the champ's kit to make them "fit" on mobile, too. My girl Karma feels so weird to play.
>>
>>1100047
Oh yes Karma feels different from PC in a bad way. The PC one provides a much smoother experience the other feels easier but it's worse as a design.
>>
>>1100025
Why would people use a mobile connection? You can’t play this game in transit or when waiting on line somewhere, matches are too long. Most people don’t have unlimited data and need to use wi-fi. I’m thinking ranked here.
>>
>>1100233
Its just that guy that has a tribalist boner for mobile legends
>same faggin
Also i get 35-40 ping, so id say im lucky my country is biggu and has enough gamers for both games
>>
>>1100242
The fuck are you talking about? Are you genuinely schizophrenic?
>>
>>1100233
The delay you get from wireless at home or 4g lte or 5g is the same... do basic math, 30 tickrate on servers * 1o players where we consider that you don't get much action all the time and the server sends no data about people in the fog would net you 30-70 kbps at most that would be under 10 mb per game under heavy load… who the fuck can’t afford even 1 gb per month (assuming overshot by a lot).
>>
>>1100263
Get with the times tranny
>>
>>1100294
are the americans inside your wall?
will they dilate in your face???
>>
>>1100233
I'm getting lower ping on 4g than wifi (tested on 3 different networks)
>>
>>1100341
change your router but yea that makes sense
it could also be that your ISP is dog shit at routing, or it has bad dns servers and your mobile carrier has 10/10 routing and dns resolving, the dns part could be changed if you change the dns addresses on the router, worth a try
can you try this via usb? https://github.com/Genymobile/gnirehtet
see if you get lower ping than wireless
>>
>>1100364
dns makes no difference when it is exchanging packets during the game, on 3 different wlan networks the game always feels way more laggy and hiccups happen, no problems whatsoever on 4g, maybe the phone's wifi card is shitty, but it works fine in other games
>>
Does anyone know of it's possible to uncap de fps of this game on android? Feels like it's capped on refresh rate even if the gpu can push further.
>>
Nothing like playing teemo and and have a m8 be there seething in chat all game without bothering to win
We are in gold mr smurf :) and i spend money to get my cute teemo skin as a freebie
>>
>>1100552
I love teemo team mates, they make me feel relaxed.
>>
What to do if the enemy already took the first two dragons? we give up? Or is it still too early? The first three towers have already been lost and the enemy lost two towers, leaving the central one. Is it still too early to give up? Plus the enemy is on a nearly flawless killing streak.
>>
>>1100704
Take elder dragon and wipe them with the elder buff.
>>
>>1100709
Is it still time? But, what do we do if the enemy is too op and is eliminating us like flies?
>>
>>1100772
>open a channel to the nexus before 20 minutes
>when elder spawns if the enemy doesnt go for it just take the dragon
>if the enemy does go for it ignore it and push that open channel for a win
>>
>>1100552
>connection issues
>spend like a total of 4 hours playing teemo against bots all while messing with the internet cable
Turns out the instability comes from the servers still being all fucked up cuz of the player bump, also i feel like goku in the time chamber, anyway i came to the conclusion teemo requires to have all your spells being mobility shit (blink, run) and the only thing that scales outstandingly is his mushrooms, going behind the enemy to pick them off as they back off after they clash is also pretty decent but its a luck strategty cuz you assume the enemy used all their habilities.
Teemo however is not garen, actually teemo is not an easy hero or a beginner hero, Teemo is for the player that knows what all the characters do, teemo is also not a good character, Riot probably assumes alot about teemo and his players as the reason why they dont buff him
Also i make smurfs anger sooooo much, they are on gold not playing all game just to shit on me, hope that because i actually dont feed i will not get banned
>>
>>1100818
o:
>>
>>1101020
Just spam ranked man.
I'm consistently the worst performer in my teams and I'm almost emerald, I just keep climbing, started from Gold this season.
>>
>airplane mode + reverse tethering works
great, won't have to suffer skin heating because of the radiation now
... in another order of relevant ideas: when is Zeri coming?
>>
>>1062828
>remake
What is that?
>>
>>1101581
Anon that's like a month old... amazed that 4chanx still has it in memory.
It means that someone didn't log in and people had the opportunity to do a special surrender which gives you no negatives.
>>
>>1062100
>overrated
meh, depends on your partner, if it's the right one you can have a very good time, believe me.
>>
>>1101585
That's also me and a month old, stop replying to old shit. Sex is overrated overall that's my point.
It will always be good with your wife it's a holy marriage, otherwise it'll always be an imitation of that.
>>
>>1101587
>It will always be good with your wife
kek
>>
>>1101595
Pagans and heretics do not actually apply here.
>>
>>1101587
Anon, I'm glad you're awake. You can hear my endless complaints.I just finished a game and somehow we were getting up but wow, I magically lost signal. Which almost never happens. By the time I got the signal back, it was already too late. It's rarely happened to me with wild rift but it really bothers me.
>>
>>1101603
It's like 3 - 4 people in these threads, been so since the game released. We just inevitable inflate the IP counter due to some posting from mobile phone where the network resets all the time.
>>
Remember when matches were ending by minute 15 early after its release and nowadays you get to see Elder dragon in every single game, which spawns at minute 20 btw, after which point it still feels like the game is dragging on for ages.
>>
>>1101633
>pc lol got less sexy with time as normies got into the game
>wild rift puts bride skins a staple on gacha games
>submissive, wife, traditional aesthetics
If i had to guess thats the wild rift division pandering to the nerds, wich they would only do if they were needy
Lets enjoy that while it last loool
>>
>>1101684
I couldn't care less about skins. I only care about the gameplay.
>>
i cant these retards to kill themselves anymore cuz i got chat banned again keklmao
>>
>>1101921
follow your own advice
>>
>>1101930
kys
>>
>team of four fucking retards gets to win because Sion just goes this build and runs into turrets all game
Playing this champ is literally cheating why the fuck is this allowed?
>>
>team doesnt rotate to objectives or they feed and int
>i simply sell my items and purposely feed
next time dont play rank retards
>>
>>1101977
Is this what they call tower diving now
>>
>hit platinum
>end 5-game win streak with an 11 death game
Difficulty hike: perceived
>>
>>1093571
>>1093591
>>1094169
You can get mythical skins with this newbie chest: Cosmic Dusk Xayah and Valient Sword Riven. So, probably still just doesn’t include newer champs yet.
>>
>go 9/2/7 with draven
>write league of draven in chat smugly
>"hey draven why dont you scratch my anus?"
>we win
>Everyone gives me a like and adds me
How weird
>>
Soaka is really good.

>>1102121
The ranking system is weird.
>>
Warwick is low-key broken.
>>
>>1102471
in bronze maybe lmfao
>>
>>1102471
Sorry that’s me, I’ve been blazing trails with him with my >60% win rate. I’ll give you a tip though: items. There’s items that take his bite (heal) away. Some champs can even cancel his ult. He’s an honest champ.
>>
>>1102418
Imagine caring about skins.
>>
>>1102762
Character design is a highlight in many video games. Skins can be such eye candy.
>>
>>1102790
The only merit that this game has is that it's popular, pvp games require a lot of players to stay fresh and be fun.
>>
>>1102796
Again I might add that popularity alone is not everything otherwise we could play ML:BB it can be less popular yet have that extra something which makes it worth it.
>>
75% of the games I get no like, therefore I'll never like anyone ever again
>>
>>1102832
Be the change you want to see.
>>
>>1102918
I used to spam like to everyone else up to that decision.
I saw bronze accounts that played half my games and have 3x my lines...

I will just mute chat and leave games instantly from now on.
>>
>>1103145
Maybe you’re minion stealing or kill stealing or play a cancerous champ like Yi.
>>
>>1103147
I play selfless champions and constantly sacrifice for others.
>>
>>1103147
Is Yi really bad?
>>
>started 34 days ago
>147 matches already
On my way to become a stereotype, started getting obsessed a little bit recently cuz of the ranked rewards
>>
>>1103145
like is a zero sum game
>>
>>1103157
That's normal.
I got like 1000 games (mostly aram) in a month.
>>
When you plan to buy a new phone make sure it's a 120+ fps one because it will reduce all your input lag potential, make sure that it has no input lag problems from the actual touch screen tho so read some reviews.
You don't have to play at 1080p+ on mobile, due to the high ppi - medium settings which is like 720p if I'm not wrong will be indistinguishable.

Also, I've put a lot of ginger in my fruit smoothie and now I feel like boiling lol.
>>
>>1103180
Sorry high resolution is what you should aim for, medium is indistinguishable for everything but text which will look aliased.
>>
This pass gives you a Zeri icon... should I buy it?
>>
>>1103151
His ban rate speaks volumes.
>>
>>1101977
Little nigger boy "press R to outplay your own mental retardation" Ekko speaking. Hating mayos is based though.
>>
>>1103180
Are you saying you get more input lag with lower FPS? Is the input lag lower on say, 60 vs 30 FPS?
>>
>>1103199
You get less input lag with more fps.
It's only really impactful above 90-120 range, above that it's placebo.
But the servers run at 30 tickrate so your input lag isn't such a problem, it can only give you a very tiny tiny edge here, basically you eliminate it as a potential hindrance with 120+ fps.
>>
>>1103203
I had no idea. My phone can do 60 no problem, I’ll see about 120. I thought I was purely choosing performance over graphics, doing the right thing. Now I know.
>>
>>1103211
30 tick rate + 60 fps is a sweet spot but you will sleep better at night with 90+
>>
>>1103157
>almost 20 days until more ranked levels open up
Darn.
>>
>>1103211
Watch this for a general explanation.
Tickrate is also the speed at which teh server logic advances further, which is 1 second / 30 to get the ms.
>>
>>1103231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ZUqT6Tfiw
>>
My season 8 win rate is 64.5% across 93 games. Is that good? Emerald III here.
>>
>>1103406
It's normal anon.
No matter the moba game or the season smurfs always get 70%+ winrate across their games until they reach their deserved rank, you clearly deserved your emerald spot, maybe you can keep climbing as you're still in that variation.
>>
3 days chat muted for telling a tranny YWNBAW, ofc in many ways and forms
first game, auto filled to jungle which I never ever got auto filled to before
I think they flag your account after a ban or punishment and you get a special queue, else what would explain it? A less privileged queue or you're punished in other algorithmic ways as not getting your main roles.
>>
A good jungle can make or break the game.
>>
>>1103913
When I went from jungle to top it was like going from river rafting in turbulent waters to smooth sailing on a sailboat.
>>
>>1103920
Support is comfortable, unless your partner is Gragastard.
>>
They took the first two dragons from us but we were able to take the other two dragons and Baron Nashor but... we ended up losing. What did we do wrong? we were practically even.
>>
>>1103506
130 games in and I’ve never seen anyone use the chat besides myself.

>>1104102
Rewatch your match and find out.
>>
Lets make the wild rift 4chin guild so we can be like that meme with the guy in a pary all alone surrounded by socially competent people thinking "they dont know i use 4chin"
>>
>>1104351
theres the NA and EU guild but last i heard the EU guild was kinda dead and the NA one only has like 3/4 people that are active occasionally
>>
>>1104499
Pass guild
>>
>>1104499
Drop the Guild.
>>
>>1104122
>Rewatch
I already did, I think it was our fault for not attacking when we had the chance, we all hesitated at the time to go through the tower.
>>
They need to add dancing/taunting.
>>
Everyone just wants to tf and clash, is that normal or a recent trend
>>
>>1104814
Mid-late game? As opposed to what, split pushing, or sticking to the assigned lanes longer?
>>
>>1103180
I just play on my iPad Pro.
>>
I don't understand how this event works.
>>
>>1101257
With the 4.0b patch.
>>
>>1105187
>Lunar Feast
Get randomly assigned a team. At “storefront,” tap MY MISSION. Select whatever mission sounds easiest for you. You and your team overtime will accumulate “ingredients,” which leads to free rewards you can collect. Seraphine/Gwen are just for fun.
>>
What counters titanic amounts of damage, and by that i mean what items counter sett
>>
>have some horrible pvp games
>get random roles clearly not many players
>suddenly get a strange game where everyone but one of my team-mates feel like bots.
>I analyze them, they walk the same way, react mechanically to things like jungler always emotes thank you if you damage his jg camps and so on.
>Finish the game
>Check all their profiles, all new accounts under level 30 except the guy who was obviously real, his account seem organic.

Do they also do this in ranked?
I feel scammed.
>>
>>1105187
Me neither hence why I ignore it lol.
>>
>>1105736
Googled it and on wild rift reddit people report this having happened since 2020 lol.
They also do this in ranked but they say that it only happens in silver and under, what a mess.
>>
>>1105737
It’s dead simple and was explained in this very thread.
>>
>>1105890
I didn't ask for an explanation nor looking for one. I'll just ignore it.
>>
>>1105891
>ignore it
Exactly. It works itself. You get it now good job.
>>
Camille's W is too good I feel like she's going to get a revert nerf. Her Q and E are still shit overall (B-B-B-UT LE HECKIN' 600 TRUE DAMAGE AT MIN 22!!! ZOMGGGG yeah yeah faggot, guess what? A Tristana or a Vayne can do 400 true damage with just one AA by lategame, or fucking APs can cc you and do 3000 damage in just 3 fucking clicks. Camille isn't a fucking click deleter like the other clowns I've mentioned).
Her W is too good for poking no matter what you're against. I've basically ditched her Q to max W for laning phase, and use her E exclusively to land Ws.
>>
How do I even improve as ADC? I find it comfy but I don’t know how to get better especially since mechanically it’s way easier than PC
>>
>>1106141
Do you mean easier or do you mean lower skill ceiling? That easiness is shared between everyone, making it neutral/moot.
>>
>>1106196
This, as long as you stay in range to autos you will orbwalk like everyone else.
What differentiates better players is their ability to plan, track cooldowns, know powerspikes and combo their skills into your situation.
>>
>>1106128
Why even waste your time speculating that.
I heard actually intelligent people and high rank give out their theories bout who's going to get nerfed and the opposite happened as if Riot was retarded.
>>
>>1104518
>>1104538
https://playwildrift.page.link/rowdeeplink?type=2&params=808487547994813643
Here's the NA guild, idk about the EU one
>>
Maxed on ranked rewards, Lunar Feast rewards, and weekly rewards. Guess I’ll do something else for once.
>>
Riotard astroturf thread. Go kill yourself along with your game you stupid chingchong.
>>
>>1106270
Guild rewards.
>>
>>1106602
I didn’t know that was a thing. Thanks anon. Also forgot to say Wild Pass rewards, too.
>>
>Use Lux.
>Do a double kill from the other side of the map.
>Laugh like crazy.
Shame that we lost.
>>
>>1106736
>we lost
thank god
>>
>>1106745
We killed the other team far more, but we didn't destroy their towers.
>>
>>1106693
retarded consoomer
>>
>>1106774
The free rewards, paying not necessary.
>>
>>1106779
Respect them, fellow addict.
I wish I still cared about this game but event after events dies before me even doing two missions.
Game constantly going in the opposite direction of my expectations from day 1 does that to me.
>>
Soraka made this event a piece of cake, 32 assists.
>>
Where the fuck is Zeri?
>>
>played one game
>lost all desire to play anymore and contemplating uninstalling again
>>
Is it possible to play on an android device if you signed up with your AppleID?
Kinda wanted to buy a cheap android tablet just to play WR
>>
Jesas!! Why is Lux one of the most banned heroes??? I thought it was just me but everyone bans her, why?
>>
>>1107422
Good crowd control + nuke.
>>
>>1107862
Nautilus is mostly used by A.I.
>>
I am perma-diamond.
>>
>>1108952
same...
>>
Why no double tap to aim?
The “drag finger from AA to target you want to select” isn’t snappy enough. When I gank bot, I sometimes get the wrong enemy.
>>
>>1107422
I've banned only her for years because she's not pleasant to play against, I know how to play around her but my team doesn't.
She's in a bad spot right now tho, her being banned disproportionately is meaningless.
>>
>>1109280
I saw master and gm players get the wrong enemies constantly when they gank lol. It just what it is.
>>
Thoughts about Aurelion Sol rework?
>>
>>1109978
?
>>
>>1109990
He is getting one in LoL.
>>
>>1110036
This thread is about wild rift tho.
And desktop's reworks never came to wild rift.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.