[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: YAMATO.png (1.18 MB, 1025x1615)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
It seems New Years Legends are going to be Luffy&Kaido and Hybrid Yamato with Zoro and Sanji as RRs.

https://1kuji.com/products/onep75
>>
Old thread here if anyone wants it:
>>1024240
>>1024240
>>1024240
>>
>need to gem pirate rumble cause missed a day due to world cup
>>
>>1056015
>first day of this week
>nice rank 200
>lose 2 matches yesterday
>right now rank 1600
fuck geming till i can't rank up anymore
>>
File: carrot.gif (2.04 MB, 1104x525)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB GIF
Carrot blesses this thread
>>
Ulti blesses this tread
>>
>Gemming in pvp
I can't even
>>
>>1056071
>still playing this game
I can't even
>>
Gear 5 when
>>
>>1056085
next year
>>
File: c3200.png (1.49 MB, 1280x1024)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
Best girl blesses us all. Now hurry up and give me her new legend. Or don't hurry, I could use more time to save gems.
>>
>open optc
>close optc
>>
>>1056235
t. fellow world cup enjoyer
>>
>football in 2022
>>
>>1056272
t. didn't qualify
>>
I should probably get on that Kizuna grind, huh.
>>
>The 3rr from Big Mom batch reduce cd
Wow, this will be fun. At least we can use Halloween Ace again for the turtle grind
>>
>>1056597
About that, when the fuck are we getting his skulls? I couldn't get them all last time
>>
Say, do those old hax Korean assists still happen at all?
>>
>>1056609
probably in a few months
he's now useless now that he isn't boosted anyway and back to being a support bitch
>>
Colo Gladius, Dellinger and Lao G aren't available in the archive, but you can get them from the story mode as 0.000000000001% drops. Mental.
>>
dead thread. dead game. end of service soon.
>>
>>1056720
At least you get to participate in the latest whale mode when we have grand party in 2 days!
>>
>>1056720
EOS soon for your life I hope
>>
Get on the super boss, there are plenty of teams already if you can't think for yourself
>>
>>1056614
The desperate pleas of a man that doesn't want to play Kizuna
>>
>>1056778
>theres only other guy playing kizuna on my crew
>>
>>1056792
While this is true, I was just wondering in Bamco finally plugged that hole and when that was.
>>
>>1056956
Pretty sure modding is just as easy but they ban people more aggressively for modding in events
>>
I used to save gems until Super Sugos and then drop like 300 or 500 gems on them+ everything the game would give while they were up, only to get at most one of the new legends. Turns out Rumble Banner actually gives you a lot of rumble units every single Multi even though the written rates look bad. 4 Multis on Orochi's banner have given me more than a dozen useful units vs 20 Multis on the Hybrid Kaido etc. Banner which back then only gave me the RRs and Yace. Wish Support Banners were this good instead of giving you mostly random super old RRs.
>>
When do you think G5 Luffy will come to OPTC? I plan on coming back when this happens.
>>
>>1057160
Around the time he shows up in the anime. Might be 9th Anni, but seeing as how we still need to go through three more Tobi Roppo, all three Calamities, Perospero and Big Mom before that happens, I'm not sure if it won't be later.
>>
>>1057160
Anni is the safest best. But it all depends on the anime
>>
>>1057166
>>1057168
Hasn't OPTC spoiled anime only watchers before?
>>
>>1057169
Don't think so, it spoiled the movies though with the 6+ villains
>>
>>1057169
Roger might've come out before the anime got to the moment he and Oden met. It was New Years, and the wiki tells me Episode 965 came out in March.
And I think Hybrid Kaido came out a few weeks before he showed up in the anime. So you might have a point there.
>>
I done goofed, brainfarted on who gets a special charge and brought the wrong unit for dealing with DEX Golden shield. Welp, at least someone's getting another assist for the CMM.
>>
>barely anyone playing anymore
Are we even gonna make it to New Years before EOS?
>>
>>1057590
>running a pvp event during the world cup
>4 matches a day
Game will be much more active during New Year's
>>
>>1057700
>pvp event
ranking even*
>>
>>1057700
its not like world cup shit its 24/7...right?
>>
>>1057700
While everyone else is enjoying the World Cup, Americans were enjoying Thanksgiving, and then Black Friday, and then a nice weekend to unwind after those two. Also the US getting a tie with the Bri*ish.
And next month Kizuna will fall literally on Christmas. I mean, the last day of it will (depending on your geographical location), so that's gonna be a ghost town. At least it won't be a Super Kizuna this time.
>>
Is the word "job" seriously blocked in the Alliance chat?
>>
File: 1669473160843001s.jpg (2 KB, 102x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>>1057704
6 hours of gametime WITHOUT added time and an hour between games until the end of group stages. shit takes up 10 hours of the day cause I spend time shitposting on /sp/ a bit during matches

>>1057705
>Also the US getting a tie with the Bri*ish
>soufgate was happy with the draw
FFS he has no respect for the occasion, letting the Yanks run up on our defence line like that. we have some of the best full backs in the world and they barely pushed up. and the stater for Man City known for his creative abilities in a quick moving Man City side? benched. meanwhile he subs on pacey wingers to somehow wiggle their way past 3 man blocks. when Brazil subbed on their pacy wingers, they pushed up and passed Serbia off the block, THEN used their pacey wingers to make darting runs amongst the chaos of the Serbian line

@Firechads

I have no qualms for getting kicked since I spent Kizuna watching the footy. As a gachatard I understand the leech annoyance
>>
>>1057717
between matches*
>>
were there brook skulls as part of the alliance rewards? Or do they really expect you to pull 4 skulls from box 7?
>>
>>1057717
>an hour between games until the end of group stages
forgot to mention the 15 mins break between each half. what under 4 hours sleep does to a mofucka

lelgium lol
>>
>>1057709
Everything is, it's unusable shit
>>1057725
There's 2 in the alliance rewards, I think I pulled 3 skulls for him so far
>>
>>1057717
Are you reads crew?
Generally my issue with leeches are the ones who don't give a reason for not participating
If an event falls during the same time as an IRL thing you want to do, its not something I fret over if you would rather do that
>>
>>1057793
Which top% did Firechads reach this time around?
>>
>>1057794
Pretty sure it was S2 which is top 7%
>>
>>1057810
Damn. Simper Pol fell off, we barely hit top 13%
>>
>>1057810
>>1057823
Hm. I'm torn wether to join my fellow /optc/ autismos or stay in my current alliance. We never got lower than 3%, but I also really don't like how I have to keep this retarded tag in front of my name like a fucking sheep
>>
>>1057823
>we barely hit top 13%
NEET here. sorry about that, I was busy for most of the week during kizuna cuz of thanksgiving and black friday. too much last minute grinding. also feeling kinda burnt out with the game in general. thinking about blowing all my gems during the anni, pulling nothing but dupes, and quitting cold turkey.
>>
>>1057838
Honestly, same. Especially now that I've been playing Battle Cats for a while and know how a gacha made by people who aren't completely retarded looks.
>>
>>1057823
>>1057838
Honestly, I'm ok with rank A, it still gives us 20 gems. Though at 13%, even with cheaters out I don't think we'll reach s rank
>>
Bros I almost did one pull on this newest dogshit sugo...managed to avoid that mistake at the last minute though
>>
>>1057793
Yeap that's me, I hear ya boss. Will fix up for December's Kizuna
>>
File: Crocus.jpg (37 KB, 290x197)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
People shit on TM but at least I get the fucking units with some effort. This ticket based bullshit with Kizuna and the lack of catch up materials given out in boxes is fucked up. Get this stupid useless cola shit out of the last box. Legend 6+ skulls 40 tokens, 5+ unit skulls 40 tokens. What the hell is this?
>>
>>1057842
>battle cats
aww yeah. can't wait for the street fighter collab tomorrow.
>>1057848
>cheaters
fun fact, one of the people on my friends list came in first place in new world during the previous TM. he's probably cheating or using some sort of macro on an emulator since his title is always promising rookie and the characters that spell out the name of his alliance are always changing.
>>
>>1058074
wanted to try to cheat myself on a different account to see if i get ignored or not
specially lately that i dont feel like playing
>>
>tfw already double tripple rainbowed DEX Kid
At least I'll get some Raypoints out of these pvp reward dupes, I guess.
>>
File: 1633878875068.png (141 KB, 459x508)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>1057962
Knowing the clown devs they'll probably schedule the next kizuna right on christmas those fuckers
>>
>>1058255
>They don't know about raid Doffy
It wouldn't be the first time they do something this retarded
>>
>2516 tickets
>If I were to empty boxes 1 through 6 completely, I'd have 1336/2000 for box 7
Oh no. One short.
>>
>Every enemy psy
>CD rewind
>They remove 6+ Ace from the boosted list
Yep, bamco is a bunch of fucking cunts again
>>
It just hit me out of nowhere
>Brook
>"Brook" in German is "Bach"
>Johann Sebastian Bach was a German composer from the 1700s
Am I slowpoking like a motherfucker here?
>>
damn
>>
>first time entering championship at rumble
what now
>>
>>1058502
You either try to go for top 1k I think to unlock all levels on the island. Or you just chill and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>1058502
Do what you can. The nice thing about Championship is that anywhere you end up, you'll get some bounty increase, so it'll either net you some extra gems in the end or at the very least bring you closer to it.
I don't know if you have the resources to go for top 1k, since that needs at least two or three teams that clean out, as well as a lot of gems. So do your best, see how far you can go and maybe get some ideas about good teams from enemies.
>>
>>1058507
guess i'll chill , first time reaching championship and still hasn't started using gems since it seems i could still rank up for the island without wasting gems
>>1058522
no teams . even my QKC team is missing akainu with ace and its the most complete team i got
>>
>tfw no Big Mom friends
I can't farm this event
>>
>>1059433
I had a few, but I kept fucking up the steps.
>First have wrong ship equipped, half the crew wasn't boosted
>Second FC BM was not LB'd, didnt quite have the damage
>Third fail to notice the limited tap debuff after Ulti's revive
It's worse than not having no BM Friends because I wasted mine and have only myself to blame.
>>
I just noticed. We now have THREE separate INT Big Mom legends, two of them "O-Lins". And only one for any of the four other types.
>>
>>1059476
I stopped trying to keep track of new legends
>>
>>1059433
Having a few whale friends is more essential than pulling yourself these days. Not even kidding.
>>
>>1059433
Just auto-ing 30 stam with double kid lead, the 40 fight is a pain in the ass
>>
>>1059589
I never had trouble finding friend of the newest legend
it's crazy I haven't found any yet
>>
>>1059609
what are the subs
>>
>>1059636
It's a team on nakama, last Zoro legend, kizuna Brook, Roger/Wb, Wano Law. The most important is the supports though for fast clearing
>>
>>1059645
>last Zoro legend
nevermind
>>
>>1059476
They've been milking Wano like fucking nuts for, I wanna say 2-3 years now. It's insane, but with the anime almost caught up with the manga it's not like they have much of a choice. I'm still wondering how all of this is intended to work out so they aren't eventually left with nothing to do except wait for the manga to get ahead like in the old days. On the bright side, this increases the chances I get multiple Robin legends soon. Or she just gets a super evolution, I guess.
>>
>>1059476
i fucking hate wano
>>
>three cloned Hime turtles
Already more than I got from the last turtle farm.
>>
>game has been down for over three hours now
It’s finished
>>
I love randomly generated GP teams, won my thrid match before my first Woger burst was done charging.
>>
>>1059648
He is just here for the chance of bonus drop and the str Sanji support that reduces paralysis by 2 turns. Just replace him by someone you have that can use a similar support. Law can’t use Cora because here he has kizuna Bepo that reduces rainbow shield
>>
I still can't find a single fucking BM friend
>>
fuck grandparty and whoever come up with this shit
>>
>barely anyone playing anymore
Bros............................. is it over?
>>
>>1061221
I forgot that grand party started yesterday and forgot to check my gem tree so I maxed out, so yes.
>>
>>1061221
plenty of people playing, just not from here
we're all tired
>>
>>1061221
The game was having connection issues for like 10 hours, most people couldn't play
>>
>>1061221
I'm playing but there's just not a lot to do, I can guarantee there's still a lot of people who want to play but the content just isn't there
>>
We are getting 3 free wins at the end of GP, so all you need to reach is 12 Wins, bros.
>>
>>1062063
what
>>
>refresh gp shit
>3 roger captians
>>
File: HEREWEGO.gif (305 KB, 112x112)
305 KB
305 KB GIF
>can't see the 3rd team
>go "oh well, I'll just put my DEX team first and keep my QCK last since it gets more buffs
>3rd team had a QCK team as well, only with every single rumble rr and legend and overleveled
>if I had gone with my DEX team last I would've won
>no more retries
I'm FUMING
>>
>>1062244
after the first week i stopped caring, shit mode is shit
>>
>all these people taking psy yamato as their leader
She's a great unit in PSY teams, but that is fucking retarded lol.
>>
Grand party is much harder now since there are no AI teams. Also you should know that the opponents you get are based on the combat power of the last team you used so try to use less powerful teams at first to get easier matchmaking.
>>
I’ve been convinced for so long that pulls are just rigged and these kinds of pulls where you get multiple dupes of units in the same pull aren’t changing my mind.
>>
What in the actual fuck is this banner?
You're just as likely to pull any of the new Rare Recruits as you are to pull any Sugo Rare, including the debut.
>>
>>1062366
I must not understand combat power
I can't get much higher then 55000 but keep seeing shit with like 70000+
do rumble rr just flat out increase the number more
>>
chapter's out
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5551/one-piece-chapter-1068
>>
>strawhat crew moves slightly down from the target enemy
>whiffs every character located directly behind them
>>
>>1062741
pvp is a fun mode
>>
>>1062455
Law is now the only og lt unit to be useful for kizuna super boss so I would take that as a win
>>
>>1062823
No "SUGO-RARE" around him, it's not the LT unit. Not to mention that he's Super Sugo-exclusive.
That's the new TM RR.
>>
>>1062889
All rook same
>>
Damn, ended up with 11/12 of GP today. Can't even be mad though, that last battle was so down to the wire it was the most excitement I got from this game in a LONG time.
>>
>>1062936
Managed to get to 12 wins with a literal last second KO, some real nailbiters. Don't even have to play tomorrow because of the +3 free wins we're getting.
>>
>Non-limited red ticket from turtle farming is v1 Mihawk
Par for the course, but what I'm surprised about is that he's apparently not old enough to have the llb expansion yet.
>>
Only got 10 wins and am matched with three teams I have no way to beat. At the least the +3 will get me the last legend ticket...
>>
>>1063022
What's with these 3 wins you're talking about? When are we getting them?
>>
its all rogers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.