[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.29 MB, 1792x828)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
which shooter will you rock?
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.goodsmile.brsfragment
>>
>>1055730
post again when it's in english
>>
>chibishit
they never learn do they
>>
>>1055738
I'm afraid that will only happen in Spring 2023
>>1055742
Wish we had gotten a real game like the PSP one instead of a gacha but hey beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>1055744
Will look forward to it, hopefully PNC doesn't kill all my interest in TD like games
>>
>>1055730
>chibi
no thanks
>>
>>1055753
>TD
Blegh.Even a grid based strategy game would be better.
>>
File: 1610470199167.gif (2.56 MB, 480x480)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB GIF
>The last we'll see of BRS forever is some tower defense with cheap 2D-chibi animations
I could deal with it being a greedy gacha full of grindfest features like all the others if it LOOKED good at least, but nope.
>>
File: file.png (347 KB, 707x691)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
There's a White Rock Shooter in here btw
>>
File: brs04b-10161_thumb.png (174 KB, 521x293)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>1056230
>The last we'll see of BRS forever
surely we'll get something else right? maybe Marza is still cooking up that movie
>>
File: 1653851936338.png (55 KB, 571x211)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>1056328
>maybe Marza is still cooking up that movie
They mentioned a movie? I didn't hear any plans for more BRS content after that awful 3DCG anime that came out in Disney+ a few months ago and this shitty kusoge.
>>
File: file.png (53 KB, 900x389)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>1056336
There's a LinkedIn profile of a Marza employee that states there's a BRS movie despite it not existing. No one knows what the fuck this means and this has been up for years now.
DAWN FALL wasn't that bad honestly I just think it was a huge pile of wasted potential.
>>
been following the news for some time now, but i'm afraid i'll wait for the english version
see you all in a while
>>
there's a bunch of rock shooters here because of the plot, guess it isn't named Fragment for nothing
>>
File: 1588002652195.gif (1005 KB, 220x260)
1005 KB
1005 KB GIF
>>1056340
>No one knows what the fuck this means and this has been up for years now.
Maybe they began working on it then it got the axe for reasons? It's been almost 8 years since that post so I wouldn't wait for announcements of whatever that was.
>DAWN FALL wasn't that bad honestly I just think it was a huge pile of wasted potential.
I mean sure the plot wasn't as horrid as the 2012 show but the new designs were just inferior to the originals. The mediocre 3DCG didn't help either. (and ironically enough the 2012 show completely mogs DOWN FALL in terms of 3D animation)

Honestly BRS as a whole is the Mt. Everest of wasted potential. Very popular designs at the time, a good PSP game, lots of merch that sold like warm pancakes, and two well-animated shows to boost more figure/figma sales even more. Then for some reason they just let it all slip through their fingers with the release (and very quick death) of BRS Arcana. Like seriously what the fuck happened?
>>
>>1056361
>two well animated shows
Meant two say one show, the first animated project was an OVA if I'm not wrong.
>>
File: brsbraba.png (104 KB, 405x405)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>1056361
>ironically enough the 2012 show completely mogs DOWN FALL in CG
It doesn't mog just DF, it mogs a good 85% of all CGI anime. The only other amazing CGI anime I watched was Houseki no Kuni.
No wonder it turned the action turned out amazing in 2012 since pretty much the entire SANZIGEN staff is just TRIGGER but CG.
>Like seriously what the fuck happened?
I guess huke (the artist who designed her in case someone doesn't know) didn't expect it to get as big as it got, and despite all the waves it made, it feels like it is just a passion project that got out of hand. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Good Smile had a bigger stake in the franchise than the creator himself at this point.
The PSP game seems to be the one he was the most involved with since there's interviews of him talking about development along with the staff plus you can clearly see the Gears of War inspirations in it which is a franchise he likes a lot if you take a look at the fanart he made early into his career.
Ipersonally just wish there was a console/PC game based on the franchise. Maybe something open world akin to InFamous could work neartly but shit anything made with passion and care and that ends up being fun would suffice for me.
Also they clearly have something when it comes to marketing. DAWN FALL had THE worst marketing campaign I've ever seen on top of completely ignoring their world-wide fanbase for almost a year.
>>
soundtrack bops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyRzGrHJ584
>>
why isn't this a shooter
>>
>>1056445
because strength exists
>>
Do you need a VPN or something? I keep getting an error message on the title screen.
>>
>>1056590
You need a Japanese Google Play account otherwise the game won't boot at all.
>>
>>1056509
She can shoot in both the 2012 anime and in DAWN FALL. The way she turned her arms into miniguns in 2012 was so much more badass than her trigger fingers in DF.
>>
>>1056373
>I personally just wish there was a console/PC game based on the franchise
Same, although I would love it if it was an anime third person shooter, which is something we have rarely seen in like the past 10 years.

One good thing I can say about Fragments is that Good Smile will likely release a BRS figma which is something I've looked forward for a while. I'm preordering as soon as it drops.
>>
>>1056633
It's like asking Exia to use it's pistol instead of the 7 swords it has.
Sure strength can shoot but those big first are made for fisting

>>1056629
I'm surprised most people who play JP games don't have one already

>>1056724
>anime third person shooter, which is something we have rarely seen in like the past 10 years.
There's one upcoming by scamco. But it's really hard for anime shooters cause they treat it like RPGs and then it turns into the division with anime girls
>>
>>1056741
>There's one upcoming by scamco
Which one are you talking about? Only anime shooting game I've heard of recently is this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30bdcNAF6FU
>>
File: file.png (1.02 MB, 1520x1005)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
Seems like the game will be having a collab with DAWN FALL
some dude on twitter busted the game open and found sprites for the trio
>>
>>1056861
>Dawn Fall
Wow who cares
Call me when we get the original designs
>>
File: file.png (203 KB, 504x649)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>1056890
There are 3 original skins coming too, one of them is goth lolita Elishka.
dude said that illustration by HxxG is also in the files.
>>
>>1056893
That's not what I meant by original versions, dipshit.
>>
>>1056896
>dipshit.
I know Mr. Smartypants, I'm just saying.
The entire classic cast was name-dropped in the game's plot so I would expect them to return later down the line.
>>
>>1056857
>SYNDUALITY
https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/synduality/synduality
>>
File: 1651425946094.png (69 KB, 193x234)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>1056741
There's one upcoming by scamco
Which one? Synduality? That one's mecha though.
>cause they treat it like RPGs and then it turns into the division with anime girls
Maybe I've been living under a rock but I don't remember any game that resembles The Division Vanquish coated with anime stylization. I'm talking about something like E.X Troopers or this old gemstone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr8BuXNtas0&t=9s

BRS is just perfect for this type of genre that nobody seem to care about for some reason.
>>
>>1056629
I had this issue too and i have a JP Google Play account.
It was fixed when i changed my phone language to English or JP.
>>
>>1057078
>Synduality
They list it as shooter, but I haven't checked it out besides surface level reading
>The Division Vanquish
Another one by scamco, SAO Fatal Bullet, an RPG shooter where by the end game you either cheat or deal with sponges
>E.X Troopers or this old gemstone
You mean anime PvP shooters? I just don't think there's a market for this between fortnite and COD
And if you try to market it to have the kungfu parkour moves, then Gunz already tried it
>>
That was fucking fast
https://twitter.com/brs_fragment/status/1596805557939159041
>>
>>1057707
EoS?
>>
>>1057990
Collab, will be revealed on 29th.
>>
>>1056741
>>1056629
not the anon, but the game doesn't work on iOS even with Japanese account. you can do the tutorial, reroll tutorial gacha and get login rewards (even after tutorial/the next day) but it will immediately kick you after.
>>
>>1058065
its a DAWN FALL collab btw
>>
File: file.png (1.08 MB, 1247x693)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
New event dropped earlier today
Glad I got to get this alt of her in less than 30 rolls since Nichola is one of my favorites from the original cast
There's also a background for your home based on the skin but you gotta buy it separately it seems? kinda weird.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.