[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 121 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
Are you enjoying the grind?
ENG language available
>>
KRbros don't forget to use your event currency. It will be gone in 3 hours
>>
Posting these before someone ask for information
Wikis
Eng: https://lastorigin.fandom.com/wiki/Last_Origin_Wiki
JP: https://seesaawiki.jp/lastorigin/

Eng Patch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EMFOUC3Ags
FAQ
https://lastorigin.fandom.com/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions
>>
>over 1000 runs in 3-4
>still don't have my 7 copies of echidna or 7th copy of faucre
it hurts
>>
xth for my blonde bimbo goddess
>>
>>1048522
jokes on you my commander is black
>>
>>1048518
hott, fuck this game's art is top notch
>>
Any list for girls from KR that are missing in JP?
>>
File: giga13.jpg (34 KB, 680x817)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
KR bros, don't forget that in less than 2 hours there will be maintenance and after it ends we will finally get a new main story chapter.
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I DISMANTLED 1 NEODYM BY MISTAKE
>>
>>1048585
at least her node has pretty good drops
>>
>have to level the new SS roids to link them in order to make room for the rest of the SS roids
>go to 5-8ex with emily
>can't do more than 20 at a time because i have no room because the SS roids are taking up all the room
>have to level them to make room in the first place
cycle of pain
>>
>>1048597
Set it to send drops to the mail
>>
Is the orca pass worth buying? Apparently it gives 200 tuna total on top of the other rewards
>>
>>1048606
how? my only option says temp lobby
>>
>>1048616
yeah, best deal in the game
>>
>>1048619
I'll consider getting it, then. What are the main things I should focus on spending my tunas on? I've expanded my soldier inv. a bit and bought a couple extra party slots, but I want the coomer skins so baad
>>
>>1048628
that depends on you, if you want to leave the game farming for hours you should get a lot inventory space, if you dont mind cleaning every couple of hours 100 temporary space is enough for now
>>
Is the DMM desktop version still kill?
>>
>>1048654
works on my machine, just reinstall everything. It always breaks when there's a new update.
>>
>>1048518
her censored swimsuit is weak compared to the uncensored one
>>
>>1048635
why get temporary space instead of normal space? they cost the same and temporary makes it sound not as good.
>>
>>1048676
it is just for convenience sake, easier to recycle things and you wont mix it with your regular units
>>
>0 posts about the new main story mission
I guess everyone who plays KR is on discord, huh? That discord server is too fast for me or I'm too socially unapt for that
>>
>>1048681
yeah they're pretty active rn, I'm a jp player so we're waiting a while
>>
>>1048681
I'd play the Korean version but I unironically can't stand the voices.
>>
>No gamma with chapter 10
dropped
>>
>>1048503
What's the difference between DMM and Fanza? I thought they are on but they have different fix
>>
>>1048698
Fanza is owned by DMM, it's essentially just the 18+ section of their online store
the Last Origin on DMM is the censored version, the same as is on the google play store. Last Origin R is the uncensored version downloadable from Fanza
>>
>>1048681
I swapped servers after a week because no one discusses KR here and I hate using Discord as a search space cum knowledge base. Also I understand zero Korean and hate referring to external sources for things like unit info.
>>
>>1048700
at this point it's straight up more convenient to play on jp even though it's like 8 months behind
no file modification required to play in English and you can't spend any money on kr due to required a Korean ID/phone number to spend money on adult content
>>
>>1048699
Are account bind to emails? I would like to buy one so I am not too far behind
>>
got 6 copies of all SS from event zone 3, which one do I have to full link?
>>
>>1048703
yes they're tied to emails. There's a data transfer feature that I used to move my account from the play store version to the DMM version when it came out, it may also work between two DMM accounts but I am not sure

there's not really any being "behind", you get so much free stuff and event stages with SS drops are very easy it won't take long until you're able to auto them, it's not like gachas where each unit potentially costs a lot of real money/you need to reroll anything, just download and play
>>
>>1048704
Defenders and attackers
>>
>Chapter 10 doesn't even come with any new units
end of service imminent
>>
File: 1660220043405.jpg (116 KB, 746x625)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>go play Nikke because assman
>90% of girls are censored (either literally or with clothes/hair covering up the ass
>instant drop
Last Origin spoiled me
>>
>>1048708
thanks,

also, do i need 1 copy of 0link for some full link??
>>
>>1048711
basically my experience with the game, maybe it's just a case of "new thing bad" but it felt a little soulless, I'm too attached to the LO cast
>>
>>1048715
depends, some farmers prefer to be 0 link due to lower deployment costs
>>
>>1048711
Last Origin has better designs and better gacha practices (and arguably a better story) but Nikke has better gameplay, a better OST, a better world building and the bonding with the girls feels more genuine (imo) despite not being able to marry them.
>>
every Idle Game is guarantee always a pay to win
>>
>>1048716
who's that in the pic?
>>
>>1048721
Boryeon
>>
>>1048718
>a better world building and the bonding with the girls feels more genuine (imo) despite not being able to marry them.
No marriage or sex = not good enough
>>
>>1048722
pure sex, ty
>>
>>1048718
I do like the worldbuilding on LO, to me it is second in gachas, only surpassed by GFL
>>
>>1048718
I don't know if the gameplay got better after the reroll because that's as far as I played, but it seems like it unironically had too much gameplay, I like a game I can play lying down in my bed, not something I have to hold my phone up for like Dragalia
>>
>>1048726
GFL's blatant rewrites and shuffling of shit are so bad
There's no way the M16 plot we got is what was initially planned
>>
>>1048723
There's implied sex when you max out bonds with your Nikkes, not to mention that early in the story sex is actually mentioned between Nikkes and their commanders when of them recalls that sex is the least of things commanders think about when they're with Nikkes, as they only see them as disposable tools and machines
>>
Holy shit, is there any other skin like this Doctor one? This is hot as fuck
>>
>>1048730
>There's implied sex when you max out bonds with your Nikkes
Not for all of them which is why it sucks
>>
File: file.png (1.15 MB, 1360x768)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
Goltarion deck FTW LMAO
When you JP players get your hands on Golta you will learn the definition of cheesing.
Take the AGS pill
>>
>>1048733
soon, after he got metalic loli skin
>>
>>1048540
>go to wiki and check the units by implementation date
>anyone after the current jp units is unreleased on jp
>>
>>1048707
Can I catch up and do the latest content in weeks? And how long is the dailies? I hope it has sweeps
>>
>>1048740
>latest content
no, but you'll be able to clear enough content that you can start farming the SS drops in the event.
Dailies aren't really necessary to do unless you're grinding out the battle pass, which lasts a month and is really easy. I finished mine in less than a week. No sweeps but there's autobattle, and a setting to continuously repeat a stage so long as you have barracks space, so you can have the game running while you sleep, farming drops, exp, resources or whatever.
>>
Why are you retards bringing up censorshippe
>>
>>1048743
Our primary demographic is hypercoomers who pretend to care about social causes like freedom of expression when it comes between them and anime tiddies
>>
>>1048741
Uhm so how long can I expect to catch up? I am kinda a dolphin in other games so can how quick can a dolphin catch up?
>>
>>1048749
Other than the battlepass, paying in this game isnt really encouraged at all.
Everything can be farmed easily
>>
>>1048749
I can't exactly give you a time, endgame content is mainly just sanctum which involves collecting and upgrading equips, spending money doesn't actually do much in this game outside of the monthly battle pass, but farming rates for rare drops is frequent enough

if your goal is just to collect girls and coom then you'll get there fast, you're not really missing out by not having super optimized farming teams, just try it out and see if you like it
>>
>>1048747
That's the only time to care about it, though?
>>
File: file.png (761 KB, 1360x768)
761 KB
761 KB PNG
>10-3EX enemies can ignore Marked
Yeah fuck it, I'm going to sleep
>>
>>1048728
QRD? It's been year since I dropped the game (Unironically because I'm too lazy to use guides)
>>
I hate Melting Armor so fucking much
>>
am I really supposed to level ramiel to farm stage 3? why does it seem like all of these meta units are ugly?
>>
>>1048767
Cyclops princess isn't ugly...
>>
>>1048767
you don't have to use Ramiel, she's just pretty low investment/fast clears
you can use any farming team for it
>>
>>1048767
She's just the best 1-unit no-link deck for the stages. You can use something else like Aeda if you want.
>>
Any translations on Vargr skills in 10-3 and 10-4 yet? Beat her 10-3 blind, but having trouble with 10-4 without a tl. Also, PiG owns LO now.
>>
>>1048773
>PiG owns LO now.
RIP uncensored LO.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (3.64 MB, 1425x7225)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB JPG
>>1048771
idk what a good farming team is. I tried a couple combinations but they didn't work because one enemy has an ignore protect attack. I have just been using harpyia with maxed out evasion so she doesn't die, but then it takes like 8 minutes per run. I guess I need someone who can counter or nuke the entire wave at once. this is everyone I have right now.
>>
>>1048786
If you want to farm stage 3, just level up Ramiel dude. Use books if needed. Super cheap and super fast farm.
If you want to farm ex stages in the event, you have Eternity, although you want some other stuff too. Equipment, Leona (she's in the event too), yada yada
You have Aurora there too, so you can easily get the chocolate equipment
>>
>>1048749
any money spenders are OP because they can just buy the skins they want without grinding tuna from first clear bonuses. meanwhile full F2P must spend all their starter tuna on inventory slots to be able to grind levels, which leaves them with no tuna for skins.
>>
>>1048786
Get crit chips first, use a commanders log on eternity after getting her max affection cap to 200 with flowers.
Then get the move chip that you get in main story 3-8.
Then take aurora and get her to level 80 and increase her affection to unlock her side story, which will give you chocolate if you complete it (amazing equip for farming).
Make eternity have 100% crit and rest into damage and 5-link her using cores then set her link bonus to -cost, give her the chocolate pack for the move bonus on wave start.
You now have 2 options
>Go to Riboros and farm a gold AP pack before doing option 2. (if you want to do ev2-1ex to ev2-3ex)
or
>Go to Project ORCA ev3-2 and farm crit chips
Once you have a crit beta, max it and equip it on Ramiel along with the movement chip. Get an anti-light OS from stage 3 riboros Ev3-2ep (should be easy with Eternity, plus it's on first clear).
Now that you have the OS, chocolate, and two chips required, equip the crit chip (make sure it's maxed) and the movement chip, enhance ramiel to level 80 and give her 80% crit with the rest dumped into ATK. Go to like stage 1-1 or some shit and let her burn herself down to 25% and set her autoskill to 2, you are now ready to farm all of project ORCA stage 3.
>>
>>1048797
I got the chocolate. should I upgrade it to level 10 now or try to wait until I have the discount research?
>>
>>1048773
>PiG owns LO now.
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, I fucking hate you dong, cursed be your fucking bloodline you fucking traitor.
>>
>>1048800
I really hope they just leave the dev team alone
>>
>>1048800
Well at least global is pretty much confirmed now.
https://www.pig.games/en/game.html
>>
>>1048802
does that mean I should stop playing on dmm now>
>>
File: 1662589030017.png (1.54 MB, 1184x2105)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>1048802
Goddamnit
I'm not leaving JP, now that I'm loaded the fuck out
>>
>>1048799
would take too long unless you have a way to get through it quickly, I suggest biting the bullet since you probably got the 150k resources from the mail recently.
>>
>>1048805
depends on how it's handled, jp is always gonna be behind kr, and if global is always gonna be behind jp than there is still reason to play on jp
>>
>>1048805
there's no way global will be uncensored
>>
the new title screen is nice
>>
>>1048801
They won't PiG (line games) is known for being a shitty ass company that mismanages every game they touch, see Destiny Child, the worst version of the game was the japanese version, Shift up had to buy back the publishing rights to save that sinking ship and it still hasn't recovered to this day.

>>1048802
I don't care for global, for one I'm not an EOP and next, this just means they will start pandering to normies and sjws so the uncensored version and the collabs with the guest artists are pretty much dead now, no more Obui units, no more Neromashin, no more Asanagi...
>>
>>1048814
>no more Asanagi...
Thank god
Draculina is one of the worst girls in this game
>>
>>1048816
And now you won't have anything, thank god!
>>
>>1048814
well that sucks, I'll remain cautiously optimistic. There must have been better games to buy, I wonder why they chose this one in particular
>>
>>1048773
>>1048814
>>1048782
RIP LO in general. Get ready for shitty monetization, lots of limited-time, FOMO-fueled shit and censorship.
>>
>>1048818
Probably because SmartJoy was flooding with 1* star reviews on glass door and lawyer shit after what happened to them earlier this year.
https://namu.wiki/w/%EB%9D%BC%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B8%EC%98%A4%EB%A6%AC%EC%A7%84%20%EB%A7%8C%EC%9A%B0%EC%A0%88%20%EC%82%AC%ED%83%9C Just run the page through google or deepl.

PiG probably offered them a buyout before SJ ended up closing down due to the lawsuits. The game's original team is full of traitors and dirty hands. The game will be put on life support and shitty monetization until it's EoS next year, I can feel it.
>>
>>1048821
Man. Why didn't I start this game back in its heyday...
>>
>>1048802
Honestly, I'm not going to doom hard about this.
I will 100% move over to the global version if they can do these three things.
Have the translation better than what's on JP/KR right now. Sometimes reading the story is a little hard to follow along. Reads like MTL at times and the characters personalities all homogenize because of it.
Secondly, have the QoL of life features at launch. None of those items that you use to limit break a bioroids stat which they used to have.
Lastly, not have the characters any more censored than how it is on JP currently. I'm my Dark Elven Forest Ranger goes from Cow print bikini to cow print tube top to cow print onesie this shit will be DoA for me regardless of the other 2 points.
Only been playing for about 2-3 months so I'm not attached to my account but I do wonder how many current day 1 players would start over.
>>
>>1048802
I hope they'll just add english text option instead of new server
>>
Smart Joy really pulled the rug with the release of chapter 10 being followed by their "We sold this shit to Line Games lol"
>>
is there a chance snowball will come back now that there is new ownership?
>>
Can someone exactly tell me what the fuck happened with SJ that caused this shit to happen? The abridged version I got was that the director tried to commit a LowLight but failed and SJ won't let him and the artists that followed him back in.
What is it with all these lawsuits that SJ is dealing with?
>>
>>1048827
anon here asking the real questions

I would trade everything for him to come back
>>
>>1048827
Not a chance. All of his social media has been dead ever since the event. Him and JAM are still mad.
>>
>>1048725
lore friendly as well because Boryeon is indeed, designed to provide sexual service.
>>
How the FUCK do you beat 10-4 Vargr? She just gets revived and acts immediately, nuking everybody. Shit's insane
>>
https://www.last-origin.com/news_view.html?no=471&pg=1
free cafe skins and a shit ton of freebies as compensation for the news for jp
>>
If you're curious, this is the game the dudes that left SJ (kakiman, sima, etc)* are trying to do
https://cafe.naver.com/gentlemaniac
*probably snowball and jam too.
>>
>>1048838
She's tearing me a new one too. Angry doggo too stronk after removing her barrier.
>>
>>1048843
I've managed to deal w/her counterattack, but I've got no clue about the nuke. Even if somebody lives through it, they take 10 billion DoT next turn and die anyway. And she doesn't even use it all of the time. I wish we had some translations of her skills.
>>
>>1048840
I wont say no to cunny skins but it really feels like they're just trying to bribe everyone.
>>
>>1048846
If anything the KR players who bought those skins gonna be pissed.
>>
>>1048840
>glacias
>makina
>titania
Cool. I was thinking how to get them. But yeah like anon said, this feels like bribing.
>>
>>1048849
Indeed, they're angry.
https://arca.live/b/lastorigin/62971841?mode=best&p=1
>>
>>1048846
>>1048850
they're very clearly trying to minimize backlash, if they can temporarily satisfy the playerbase then it just matters what they do next
>>
>>1048852
Short term is whatever to be honest. They can definitely satisfy me by giving me free skins and shit. But if they still fuck up the game later, I would still throw it in the bin at that point in time, so it doesn't really matter
But maybe they count on most players not thinking like this?
>>
what exactly is pig gonna do to kill the game?
add pvp? remove character drops from stages? make new characters cost tuna?
>>
>>1048861
No one know.
>>
i have finally leveled all of my SS ranks to 90 fort their links
time to get the rest of the S ranks in the event
>>
>>1048838
I finally killed her...
>>
>>1048829
No idea about the lawsuits but SmartJoy is unironically a small indie company and I remember reading that sometimes they even got problems meeting payments for their own staff or something along those lines. I think it all comes down to money, LO isn't profitable for a small indie team that depends entirely on it.
>>
>>1048886
their failure new project really hit hard
>>
Wait apparently pig didn't just bought LO. They actually bought SJ
>>
>>1048861
I think the main issue with PiG are two things, JP ver. (handled by PiG) got an unfunny amount of bugs early on, bugs that didn't even exist in KR. So PiG got this reputation that they were shit at coding and couldn't handle the code for the game.
The other thing is unnecessary censorship, even FANZA JP ver. is slightly censored compared to KR, as some elements in skins are unnecessarily removed.
Not to mention that all good collabs came from KR side, not JP.

I don't think PiG will doom the game (more than it already was) but people are mostly cautious because of the bad rep that precedes them from JP.
>>
Just for info. PiG is Korean too.
>>
Dammit 10-7b gonna be ass to farm
>>
File: ratspin.webm (288 KB, 1000x1000)
288 KB
288 KB WEBM
>used no-link Emily to farm Eternity
>used 5-link Eternity to farm Emily
I just think that's funny.
Also trying to read guides with MTL is a pain.
>>
>>1048898
If PiG bought SJ then it's even better, as they got the dev team alongside the IP. SJ should have more resources to work with, now we just need to see if their creative vision gets somehow diminished by PiG.
>>
>>1048901
>The other thing is unnecessary censorship, even FANZA JP ver. is slightly censored compared to KR, as some elements in skins are unnecessarily removed.
The silver lining here is we already know the game can be easily modded/uncensored, so unless they start censoring KR itself, the issue can be worked around.
>>
>>1048909
I'm very unaware of mods and stuff. What mods are these and for what versions? KR? The PC version?
I have heard of a nude mod too, or is it just some uncensor?
>>
Which of the units dropped in the event are good? Or am I going to be fine choosing with my dick? I've been farming these past few days and have like at least 5 of each of the 3B girls and want to level some of them
>>
>>1048916
Textures can be edited pretty much as you please. Most of the mods are nude edits, which the modders make for KR, but you can use them on JP with some extra work. Then separately there's an uncensor mod for JP (Android and PC) that restores the few censored skins to how they look on KR.
Of course 99% of it is locked behind
>Discord
>>
I want to play the FANZA 18+ ver but the site keeps denying me registration. what do?
>>
File: 1641854346063.gif (1.88 MB, 374x280)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>assign several attacks to a single enemy
>enemy dies midway
>units who play after the enemy I wanted to kill attack random targets
>they pick targets with counterattack and kill themselves
Getting really tired of this shit
>>
>>1048925
might have to use a VPN if you're a third worlder.
>>
File: PiG.png (190 KB, 618x435)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>Wake up
>Apparently the pigs own SJ now
Man I hope this just means more resources for the dev team and actual marketing
>>
File: 1807.jpg (38 KB, 272x384)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
You can go and ask other gacha threads, global servers are always fucked. Blue Archive, Nikke, Genshin etc
I had my share of bad experiences with global servers and I refuse to play gachas unless it's in their original forms.
>>
File: 1653122709888.png (1.97 MB, 1732x975)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>clears every stage with ease
nothing personnel kid
>>
>>1048932
>>1048938
kill yourself
>>
File: 1667671300743633.jpg (514 KB, 1576x2048)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
Hey bros how do I access this game and in English? My emulator of choice is LDPlayer9. But the only version I can find on it's store is not available in my country. I am kind of a retard when it comes to Emulators and I was extremely paranoid just trying to turn on Virtualization

But the game looks pretty cozy so I really wanna try it out
>>
>>1048993
third post has the eng patch method, you change a value with reg editor in the pc fanza/dmm version, dont use emulators
>>
>>1048993
If you play JP there is a PC client through DMM.
KR you must use an emulator, and the uncensored version is available through OneStore which requires a KSSN, so you need to download the APK from discord.
>>
>>1048998
I'll look into to it thanks!

>>1048999
DMM?
>>
The third part stages and their paper-thin enemies are tricking me into thinking Marie is a good farmingdamage unit
>>
>>1049002
DMM's the site that hosts the jp version of the game.
https://games.dmm.co.jp/detail/lastorigin_r/
>>
Finally hit a wall that Eternity + Leona can't cross with auto battle in 6-8. What now, I go back and level an actual party? lol
>>
>>1049019
Ah I see. Looked up the Youtube link provided further up and it looks pretty simple. So I would download the client from DMM and apply a patch from a Discord Link for ENG?

Anywho what do you guys generally think about the game? Is it New-player friendly Or should I consider re-rolling?
>>
File: firefox_VmUpqssIhU.png (491 KB, 302x861)
491 KB
491 KB PNG
>>1048841
You had me at big titty elf
>>
>>1049036
The patch from Discord is for the KR version. If you're playing JP you don't need to download anything, you just need to edit one registry line, all instructions are in that video.
The game is plenty newfag friendly. Nothing is permanently missable, characters are easy to farm to the point it's outright not recommended to use the gacha, and if you start right now (like, literally, within the next few hours) you're still in time to get bombarded with tons of free shit they gave away during this event. Only recommendation is to make sure you read character and enemy skills before asking dumb gameplay questions.
>>
>>1049029
That's a gimmick boss. Read its skills to make a team or just copy gookstrats.

>>1049048
I forgot the crazy giveaways end soon. RIP anyone who joins after today.
>>
>>1049048
Thanks my man working on it right now. Just to sate my paranoia and to be on the safe side. Is the top search when using google for DMM player Valid? And I guess I should just make my account using my google account?
>>
>>1049065
I just made created my DMM account use my games gmail account and the only problem I got is that I had to click on "I forgot my password" option for the DMM app login.

The reason is that you can login on the website with your google account but you don't actually have an account with password and whatever
>>
>>1049065
>www.dmm.co.jp
for fanza version, way of registration doesnt really matter
>>
>>1049075
>>1049074
I'll give it a shot guys! But the moon-runes really fucking freak me out even If I can use Google to translate
>>
>>1049077
edit the registry to change it to english, there are tutorials online
>>
What the fuck? Is it not possible to get alterium from sanctum in JP? Or is it commander level restricted?
>>
>>1049093
You need to do lvl 2 of Sanctum.
>>
File: file.png (135 KB, 519x680)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>1049095
Sorry i didn't explain. It shows ERROR for me where it should be the alterium ores per hour
>>
>>1049098
That's just the english patch being broken. It works fine.
>>
>>1049099
I see, thanks.
Also funny that in the Soldier menu they still have the Stats Fodder filter. I guess they will never get rid of that.
>>
I just started the game. How bad is the doomposting about Line takeover? I played games from Line before and they are absolutely scum. I want to buy a bp but I am not sure about future censorship
>>
>>1049124
the news is less than a day old, there's no way to know
we'll just have to hope that they understand what kind of game LO is and keep what people enjoy about it
>>
>>1049124
I don't think they'll censor JP.
Worst case scenario New girls/skins get some censors.
They'll really fuck up of they start messing with the current game too much.
If global actually ever becomes a thing you'll be damn sure it'll be censored to hell because of americans and itoddlers
>>
Newfag here, should I use the tuna to buy more building slots in the ORCA? Also, what is the recommended number of character slots one should have?
>>
>>1049140
The free spaces are enough, you want 1 cafeteria, 4 exp facilities, 1 equipment dismantle facility, 1 equipment upgrade facility and the left one is usually the nutrient facility.
I think 100 temporary slots is enough, expand your regular inventory as you get more unique girls.
>>
>>1049128
My concern is that once global rolls out they will pull the plug on the translation of JP to force us to play global.
>>
>>1049165
if it happens than it happens, we don't even really know where the English translation comes from, but it looks like one dude with mild understanding of English combined with a translator, and we don't even know why he's translating it if it's not officially accessible
I think we should be fine at least
>>
>>1049165
If you can patch the translation from JP into KR, you can patch the translation from Global into JP. It might still turn into another "newest content isn't translated" situation like with KR currently, but they can't completely stop translations without radically altering the way the assets are stored.
>>
When will the current event end?
>>
>>1049224
jp? The 23rd I believe
>>
>>1048681
I am a KR noob but only come here sporadically for news and strats (like this anon's post>>1048773) because most of the time this place is just JP noobs talking about stuff only relevant to their experience, plus I dislike the race-bait posts.
>>
File: file.png (129 KB, 430x297)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>1049224
>>1049226
According to wiki soon.
>>
I keep hearing this game is lewd but what does it have beside skins? Is there porn like Rise of Eros or Tenkafuma?
>>
>>1049246
No, it just has really hot skins and good art
>>
>>1049246
Lewd dialogue but no porn
>>
File: FhGGFyQUoAA-ciu[1].jpg (180 KB, 1199x675)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>1049236
I wouldn't really use the wiki as a source for the latest JP updates, 90% of the people maintaining it only play and care about KR.
>>
>>1049254
oh snap thats awesome, thanks for correcting me.
>>
>>1049246
it just pushes the art to the limit of what is still not considered nudity, also dialogue/story doesnt shy away of saying "things" happening in the background, like for instance one girl almost being caught doing something to you under your desk
>>
>>1049254
Make it 100%
>>
>>1049254
>90% of the people maintaining it only play and care about KR.
More like 100%. They hate JP with such a passion it makes one wonder if they're all koreaboos.
>>
>>1049257
>>1049249
>>1049248
Damm, so are all the A and S rank meta? The game is getting hard for me to progress
>>
>>1049257
Where's that scene? In one of the EX stages or did i miss it?
>>
>>1049260
rarity doesnt mean much here and there is no tierlist, all the girls have their niche.
Im not sure if you got her but if you have Eternity, she and Leona can carry you through 90% of the early content due massive synergy, dont think of the game like others where you just steamroll with the same 5 units, sometimes those 5 can clean 1 stage easily and then get absolute trashed in the next one.

>>1049262
it is in the hallowen event, when Faucre had to hide from Baekto and the only place left was under your desk.
>>
>>1049259
Only KR players contribute anything go the community.
>They must hate JP
Not like there is a mobile EN patch for JP that fixed mistranslations and a working Patch Installer made by the guy maintaining wiki or anything.
Go find a contributing JP player before complaing about JP not being updated.
>>
>>1049257
there are many scenes where the girls are mentioning how good the commander is in bed with very little paraphrasing
>>
>>1049274
Hi allter, thanks for outing yourself so easily.
>>
>>
>>1049275
yeah thats kinda the appeal, is like actually having girls Akagi, Atago or Kiyohime confirming they are getting fucked in the background
>>
>>1049286
Wait, do they? I don't play AL
>>
>>1049263
Do you have a new player guide? The wiki doesn't have much info. I don't really know how to build a team
>>
>>1049290
nah they dont thats why i mentioned it, 2 of those are crazy yanderes but really dont do/show much past the declaration of wanting to be with the self-insert despite being coomer games.
At least here you actually know it is happening so the setting/story is more believable.
>>
>>1049292
Oh, makes sense
>>
>>1049291
i guess you can try this one, it will handhold you but some part are outdated like having to feed dummy units to increase skill point cap
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13cfbWJKpLnQDYFBa2y0_ZgpJnk1nOiyAbn87KtAY5w4/edit
with some of the gifts they game gives you when starting you could probably blast until map 6-7 of the main story

team building for high end content is arguably the most difficult part of this game, but if you are just starting being a overleveled will do the job until you hit The Executioner which is the first gimmicky boss in this game.
Have you check out this page?
https://lastorigin.fandom.com/wiki/Team_Building_Guide
it gives you the basics, like one anon said team building is more finding the solution of a puzzle
>>
>>1049301
Does the KR have any unit wiki? I use the Commander log on Eternity like the other anon said and she is 100 now but I don't know how to gear or stat her
>>
>>1049305
Check the stat and equipment distribution guide pages.
In general just go read the FAQ/guide listing. It's coarse and not all of it is relevant to JP but it's enough to point a new player in the right direction.
>>
File: 1665069123306891.png (108 KB, 564x542)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>1048901
>The other thing is unnecessary censorship, even FANZA JP ver. is slightly censored compared to KR, as some elements in skins are unnecessarily removed.
WAIT WAIT A FUCKING SECOND, SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT THIS SHIT IS CENSORED TOO??? AND NO LESS THE FUCKING FANZA VERSION THAT I BEEN PLAYING THE LAST WEEKS? THAT SHIT HAVE FUCKING HENTAI GAMES JESUS CHRIST, OK FUCKING DROPPED I NEVER GOING TO PLAY A FUCKING GACHA AGAIN IM GOING TO MISS HIRUME BUT I DONT FUCKING CARE, AND THANK GOD I ENTER THIS FUCKING BEFORE I WASTED MONEY ON DMM POINTS
>>
>>1049312
Calm down, it's just 5 skins and cameltoes
>>
>5 gold slime is 600 tuna which is 200 bucks
Jesus, how do you guys even max links your SS heavy?
>>
>>1049312
I think that’s because of how strict Japanese censorship laws are when it comes to depictions of female genitalia. Like >>1049314 said the only skins afectes are those that show cameltoe or hint at pussy lips.
>>
>>1049312
filtered
>>
>>1049315
anon you dont buy those, thats a scam, you can get those cores easily through events, monthly exchange and daily login or you can farm extra copies of your units like everyone does.
There are only 3 units that strictly require those for linking(Labiata, Lemonade and Dragon)
>>
Is habetrot obtainable on JP? Or did i miss an event?
>>
File: 1656629028677.png (933 KB, 1000x1000)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
Any good 8-8 teams to farm this bitch?
Tiamat has been eluding me for months
>>
>>1049312
Anon, FANZA still have to deal with Japan's retard censorship law
>>
>>1049314
>>1049317
>>1049341
Which skins? I will check them on KR to see what changed
>>
>>1049330
I'm building this team here
https://arca.live/b/lastorigin/58333960
I checked other 8-8 team comps here
https://arca.live/b/lastorigin/23987033
and I didn't like any of them because they use too many units. If I want to farm 5 copies of Tiamat I might as well go for the team that costs fewer resources. The 2 biggest problems with this team is that you need Leona's unique equipment, and you need Eternity at level 119 or something like that.
>>
>>1049319
I am only strong enough to do the last zone 2 stage of the event. Have been spamming for a while now but no SS drop. Am I supposed to wait until I am ready for zone 3? Also, how do I let it autoplay infinitely
>>
>>1049317
I don't follow this stuff but correct me if I am wrong: the country which made porn illegal has less censorship of erotic softcore illustrations for a phone game than a country with a booming industry of hardcore pornography both illustrated and live-action.
>>
>>1049354
>but no SS drop.
You eventually will get them you keep farming, even if you cant do zone 3 zone 1 and 2 still have good units like dryad, aurora(for the chocolate equipment) sleipnir and harpya
Are you farming with eternity? if so then she is enough to farm in zone 3, there are other units like ramiel that can also farm there but you need the chocolate.
Also you buy enough inventory space so you dont have to constantly clean units, there isnt really a way to farm eternally.
>>
Why do they make the obsessive yanderes have "protect/buff one specific bioroid" abilites?
They should be protect/buffing me, not my harem
>>
>>1049368
>they should be protecting me, not my harem
That's why they're fighting in the first place. Or do you really want to be on the front lines instead of commanding?
>>
>>1049373
>he doesn't want to be a little shota with a big sword killing metal parasites and riding on girls' shoulders between battles
homo
>>
>>1049376
I do, but I'm a realist about my usefulness.
>>
>>1049378
you're literally a bioroid, you are canonically as capable as any b rank
>>
>All the best girls are defenders
Why do they do this
>>
>>1049365
What's the chocolate? I used my second log and got Shirayuri to lvl 100 and cruised through zone 3. I can do all content beside the red ex-stage. If I want Ramiel where should I farm? They are undistinguishable in their portrait
>>
>>1049314
>Calm down, it's just 5 skins and cameltoes
NTA But nigga it's more than five skins, they censored a lot of skins LMAO
>>
>>1049387
I think you're thinking about the google play version
>>
>>1049317
The only exception is Eternity. She is too powerful
>>
>>1049356
Korea doesn't actually ban porn outright, they just heavily regulate accesses to porn. It looks illegal because major porn sites are hosted overseas, and they allow everyone in after just clicking "Yes" in the "Are you over 18?" question page, so they are explicitly banned. Anything that implements the government-specified age-checking mechanisms is legal. That's why you need to provide your ID in order to download the OneStore version.
Japan is weirdly prudish despite all the porn consumption. Their laws don't allow porn to have too much obscenity, and people circumvent this through mosaics and black bars. Censorship is a big deal there, you can get arrested for insufficient censoring.
>>
Is Labiata even good
>>
File: kurtz.jpg (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>1049397
>We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!
Thanks. I understand the distinction, but the logic eludes me.
>>
>>1049405
not really
>>
>>1049405
Heh, labia
>>
>>1049350
According to anon's files, they're HongRyeon skin2 damage, Audrey skin2, Azazel skin2, Draculina skin1, Kunoichi Zero skin1 damage and BoRyeon skin1
Dunno if these are all the censored ones, or just the ones anon chose to patch
>>
Why would they make a character like Ella who's just near mandatory on any elemental team?
>>
>>1049418
They're the ones we found. So there may be more.
>>
>grind idle game pauses if it's left minimised for like 10 minutes
For what purpose? Nothing like going and doing something else for an hour and only seeing three battles complete.
>>
>>1049479
It shouldn't. If it's stopping it means
a) You're disconnecting
b) Your farming setup doesn't work so good
c) If you're on mobile your phone is closing shit in the background because it thinks it knows best
>>
>>1049485
Should clarify that this is PC. But also happy to accept that it's a me-specific thing since my setup is a bit unorthodox.
But I don't know what to say, I've just watched it work completely fine with 3-4 minute clears while in the foreground (including on another monitor) and stop after a while if I put it on a separate workspace.
>>
>>1049479
>>1049486
So stop minimizing it, dingus.
>>
>>1049488
I will now, still new so learning how I have to play the game. Just baffling to find out.
>>
>>1049486
>workspaces
If you're talking about virtual desktops and the like, I wouldn't be surprised if it were freezing programs in RAM or shit like that.
You can minimize it and it should work fine (works on my machine™), just keep it in your current workspace.
>>
>>1048933
I just tried using one and I still get the same result basically. I'm just given a error message.
>>
File: 1668248575743323.png (1.34 MB, 1165x781)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>1049383
chocolate is an item that gives you atk and speed so she attacks first, that way she nukes the map and moves on to the next as quickly as possible, you can get one by completing aurora substory which needs her at 80 affinity first.
Picrel is more or less what she should look like to farm stage 3, just make sure she gets to 100% crit with equipment or buffs from other girls.
>>
File: 1639584391659.png (7 KB, 217x168)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>finally got 5-link Emily
>try 5-8Ex farm
>15000 exp
I know it's because of the exp up but damn
>>
>>1049559
NTA but what is the best way to get CPU parts? I have a huge shortage of those to upgrade my equipment.
>>
>>1048831
>>1048827
why did he quit in the first place?
>>
File: t.png (65 KB, 412x203)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>1049589
Unironically you have to farm more, those come passively by farming maps because they are drop in almost everywhere
If you are in dire need of those you can exchange in the event shop or in the create material tab by exchanging the common modules.
>>
I feel like dark elven doesn't look her stature, she looks taller than she is
>>
>>1049647
a lot of the characters in this game look like they're over 6 feet tall since their heads are so tiny compared to their bodies, but they're actually only like 5'1"
>>
>>1049650
The chad art department vs the virgin marketing department
>>
Why does this ugly goblin make my dick so hard
>>
>>1049647
this one can give you an idea how tall they really look and where you could be in between
>>
>>1049715
>They censored Labiata's height
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>1049715
>taller than all of them
gooks are short
>>
>>1049715
>taller than all of them
>>
If I want to level a couple of characters should I just dump xp boosts on them?
I'm starting to run out of em for now.
Is there any optimal stage to take them to and grind xp there?
>>
>>1049715
My head would be comfortably at Labiata's boobs considering my height, fffuuuuck
>>
>>1049737
check the exp farming page on the wiki
>>
Are Bulgasari's boobs too small for her to get skins?
>>
>>1049759
I think people just don't like her
>>
Holy shit
If you double click/tap an item in the dismantle screen it automatically selects all copies of that droid/equip
This changes EVERYTHING
>>
>>1049816
But the koreans call her starfish, they only give nicknames to things they like
>>
>>1049818
bruh moment
>>
How many charlottes do you want to farm up? that image that was posted early with grind amounts has 6*n whatever that means.
>>
>>1049843
I have two full linked raised up for Sanctum because she's used in a lot of comps.
>>
>>1049740
I checked it but how do I get Sadius? She seems important since she's efficient and can protect everyone. I'd just do it with Eternity but mine is full linked already so it's costing a fortune to send the whole party
>>
>>1049376
>he doesn't want to be a little shota with a big sword killing metal parasites and riding on girls' shoulders between battles
You're an anon of class and I like the way you think.
>>
How much of the three main resources does the premium orca pass give?
>>
>>1049715
Labiata should be taller...
>>
Who is the most forgotten irrelevant bioroid
>>
>>1049866
Djinnia
>>
>>1049866
Fotia
>>
>>1049872
She has a skin, has participated in multiple events and has already scored with the commander, i think like the other anon said djinnia is more irrelevant
>>
>>1049869
Architects...
>>
>>1049866
Constantia
>>
whalin time anons, recommend me skins to buy, regardless of the character. I want an Eternity one to start off, but both are really good and I think getting two is kind of a waste. While one do you guys prefer?
>>
Eternity my wife...
>>
>>1049913
You can either buy the skins of units you like the most or units you use a lot, it's up to you. Even if you don't use the unit that much you can still add her to your lobby.
For eternity I think the swimsuit one is best, it feels very fresh.

Personally I like the piercing skins, Sleipnir, Azazel, Bloody Panther, Babariana and Cheona are my favorites.

You can also check the korean discord, you might get some ideas of skins and combinations there.
>>
I have 100k resource overcap. How do I increase storage and refill?
>>
>>1049934
I'll take a look a those! That's a really fucking good lobby combination, damn.
>>
Vargr is trully filtering me at 10-4
>>
>>1049936
cap is around 50K-ish i think, only way to increase cap is by lvls, just upgrade equipment if you dont want to lose that passive income, 100k resources is enough for 1-3 pieces.
>>
File: 1660343007656.jpg (114 KB, 696x464)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>1049940
Stop masturbating to bioroids
Only then victory will find you
>>
>>1049940
Can't you pile on her with 4 squad? Friend squad carry?
>>
>>1049945
My equipement is so garbage. I am trying to craft the attack and crit chips for Eternity but I just can't luck them. The equipments I have now are terrible
>>
>>1049952
>I am trying to craft
Stop right there criminal scum
Go farm the event for equipment, my dude. Crafting sucks in this game. Doubly so for equips
>>
>>1049323
I was lucky and got a single one of her during my daily crafting. JP
>>
Would you give up all your bioroids in exchange for the evil lemonades, anon?
>>
>>1049990
Alpha is good enough for me
>>
>>1049940
If you have the Goltarion deck, it works
>>1048733
>>
>>1049993
I dunno anon Gamma telling me to naked dogeza and kiss her feet made her my instant waifu
>>
>>1049940
Try to negate her counters w/CheongA or Cyclops Princess, and then it's a matter of DPS and having enough AP to kill her before round 8, that's when she drops her nuke.
>>
>>1049990
I'd give half of them just for Omega
>>
>>1049953
I think all the good chips drop in chapter 5 and 6. Ex 5-8 is something like 35k power. My Eternity is only 10k and she is max linked. I really don't know how you can solo it.
>>
>>1049990
some, for Delta to be brutally murdered
>>
File: 555154.jpg (44 KB, 640x480)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>1049946
>Stop masturbating
No, Nut November!
>>
>>1050001
Did she actually say that
>>
>>1050035
No it was Omega I confused my alphabetical citrus drinks
>>
>>1050035
yeah, one of the first things she says to you after you try to command her
>>
I want to bury my face in Labiata's tits and let her do whatever she wants with me
>>
I like how even with AP Buffers the AP Buffers still attack 3 times in the time it takes Tyrant to get a second one off
>>
https://twitter.com/hirari12/status/1592768191968997376
>>
>>1050209
Nice, already setting my money aside
>>
>drop rate up extended
poggers
>>
>>1050262
where did you read that news? I only see the project orca gets extended
>>
>>1049947
only one squad allowed
she's not that hard anyway once you deal with her counter
>>
>>1050045
She's probably one of the best girls to perform cunnilingus with her on top of you.
>>
>>1050306
Would you like to specify why? Now I'm interested
>>
>>1050327
Not him, but i'd imagine it's because of the weight and her plumpness
>>
>>1050262
Yeah only the event is being extended.
https://www.last-origin.com/news_view.html?no=472
>成長支援キャンペーンは予定通り2022年11月23日(水)9:00に終了されます。
It's saying the rate up campaign ends as scheduled Nov 23 9AM JST.
>>
>>1050337
oh fuuuuck, true
imagine having all that meat to grab and squeeze
>>
>>1050371
I'd rather have the rateup extended and the event ended so I can farm other stuff in normal maps.
>>
>>1050371
What rate up?
>>
Is there any trick to farming the event EXes?
>>
>>1050397
Eternity + Leona combo can farm 1-1ex, 1-3ex and the 3 zone 2 ex stages
>>
>>1050400
My Eternity just doesn't deal damage at all to the last big monster in 1-1ex
>>
>>1050402
oh wait my bad forget what i said, i just remembered i cleared the 1-1 and 1-3 with dragon+maria nukes
>>
File: 1373785046816.jpg (32 KB, 178x243)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>1050371
fuck
>>
>>1050407
I found a video with a nice comp, I just gotta farm the extra dupes to get everyone full link. I gotta rush because for some reason I thought I already had Poi and bought a skin for her, now I gotta farm her on 1-2ex
>>
Futa bioroid DOKO?
>>
>>1050337
You mean her reinforced titanium skeleton
>>
>>1050427
Headcanon: Labiata is the most repressed girl in ORCA, at the same time all the origin dust in her body gives her one highest staminas among biodroids.
>>
I regret nothing
>>
>>1050423
I bet Doctor could mod one girl to have a penis
>>
Is there a way to set random lobby presets as the default instead of having to go in and tick the box every time you open the game
>>
>>1050465
She seems like she'd mod herself before anyone else desu
>>
What the fuck IS a valid preset name holy SHIT
>>
>>1050454
is she animated?
>>1050465
hot, I want more doctor skins for other characters where she changes their body types
>>
>>1049671
short + stacked = perfect height for standing paizuri
>>
>>1050489
>>1050470
>>1050465
>>1050423
Why not just bring another guest artist to make one? I'm sure there's plenty of futa artists who would do it. The only question is who do you want?
>>
>>1050505
>who do you want?
Has to be Ozone, obviously.
>>
>Hraesvelgr
>gets bonus damage vs heavies
>first attack does bonus bonus damage vs heavies
>doesn't have defense penetration so only does 1 damage anyway
epic
>>
File: file.png (714 KB, 909x679)
714 KB
714 KB PNG
:|
>>
>>1050525
same bro, same
>>
>>1050525
For me, it's Faucre
>>
>>1050489
>is she animated?
no
>>
>>1050546
still amazingly hot though. Are you using her in your lobby? Like, are you combining her with someone else or something?
>>
>>1050552
Not my lobby, I just knew the skin wasn't animated
>>
Sucks that the porny skins remove every aspect of the character design that make the girls unique like their weapons
>>
>>1050576
Good fucking god, and here I thought only animated skins made for good lobbies... It's hard not to get a boner playing this, jesus
>>
>>1050588
Using the custom lobby feature lets even non live 2D skins be good
>>
>>1050576
Man Alexandra's hips are breedable
>>
>>1050576
we need more bed backgrounds with different angles, more backgrounds with different angles in general.
That alpha skins isnt suited for that background but the owner made a good job hiding it.
>>
File: 1353963663592.jpg (96 KB, 424x620)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>the bomber faggots in the event EX missions
These things are annoying, what are some heavy ice damage units I can farm right now?
>>
>>1050648
dont bother with ice damage, the strategy there is hitting hard with anything you have before they nuke you
>>
>>1050662
elemental is the only damage anything takes, it doesn't matter how much defense penetration you stack
>>
What are the ways to get commander logs other than event shops?
>>
>>1050648
Are you talking about the Project Orca ex stages?
>>
>>1050689
Yeah, those.
>>
File: 1655371668969.png (127 KB, 1097x911)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>1050698
Heres the skill thats probably giving you trouble.
The intent is for the player to try teams other than light units, since the event is all about the Sky Knights.
>>
>>1050473
Just type random shit that isn't the name the game gives you
>>
>>1050736
Doing that and getting it rejected was what made me post that
>>
>>1050743
lol, i don't know then, sorry lad
>>
>>1050713
I'm actually trying to do EX 2-2 with all heavy units but they keep dying before they can kill the enemies in time. Sorta feels like it's a skill issue on my part t.bh.
>>
>>1050750
Meanwhile I'm using all air units trying desperately to eke out any kind of damage increases I can to make them farm any faster than glacially slow
>>
>>1050209
Taesi truly is carrying this ship through, my hat down to the man. Too bad all his designs seem to have a serious case of same face.
>>
>>1050454
nice but I still want snowball back
>>
Is your wife meta anon?
>>
>>1050805
I have many wives.
>>
>>1050816
>not having a wife wife who stands above the others
VERY cringe, anon
>>
Is there a spot that has the best equipment to farm on JP? Also, are there any top tier units that can do everything with ease?
>>
>>1050820
my wife only stands above ME
she can sit too
>>
>>1050805
i havent kekkon suru anyone yet, im waiting 2 more rings to marry alpha, dragon, labiata and constantia
>>
>>1050805
>>1048518
eh, she's meta enough
>>
i bought the pass and the attendance, what should i buy next? I need 5 gold doll to max Emily for farming
>>
>>1050960
>attendance
you what
>>
>>1050967
Nta, but if you want rings and rerolled for the 2-ring attendance, it's worth it
>>
>>1050967
The daily login thing
>>
What if they kill LO and replace with LO 2 with upgraded graphics and gameplay?
>>
>>1051068
i'd play it as long as its not a drain on my time and my bank account like every other gacha
>>
Kissing and fondling Sleipnir in front of Griffon!
>>
Smacking Marie's butt in front of the other Steel Line girls!
>>
Being a dork with LRL in front of Cyclops Princess!!
>>
Forcibly dismantling all loli bioroids!
>>
>>1051315
You know dismantling just means you're removing their combat module?
>>
>>1051319
Then why does it give me parts and nutrition
>>
>>1051322
Because reasons, but lore wise, you're just removing the combat module and making them "normal" bioroid citizens.
>>
>>1051323
Sure I am Coco
Now, into the grinder.
>>
Solo units that don't suck?
>>
reply with a skin and I'll have to buy it
>>
>>1051438
Thin Labiata
>>
Haven’t the commander canonically fucked some bioroids? Which ones?
>>
>>1051450
Is that even buyable?
>>
Iron Parasite girls when?
>>
>>1051438
Alice's bikini skin
I got her today and it made my dick so hard I almost used a log on her instantly. I can't even afford it anyway lmao
>>
File: 1638990715759.png (389 KB, 600x600)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>1051452
More of them than not.
Usually its a couple each event. Thats what many of the skins are from.
In pic Undine was waiting for you in the dark to surprise you, but you went into the room with Audrey about to have sex with her, and accidentally sat on her and the cake.
Then you have sex with both.
>>
>>1051497
Ygh, can't believe I have such bad taste
>>
>>1051452
i had this list for myself, but i havent read past country with muddy memories and i havent done some of the sub stories so is probably missing some of them, also i havent count the skins like alice queen of the night.
>Warwolf (Mentioned in Full Moon Nocturne)
>Alexandra (Happening in Full Moon Nocturne)
>Marie (Mentioned in Full Moon Nocturne)
>Constantia (Mentioned in Full Moon Nocturne)
>Marie (Gremlim and Sandgirl conversation in St.Orca's Secret Operation)
>Valkyrie (Confirmed by herself in St.Orca's Secret Operation)
>Leona (St.Orca's Secret Operation)
>Undine (St.Orca's Secret Operation)
>Audrey (St.Orca's Secret Operation)
>Fotia (St.Orca's Secret Operation)
>Daphne (Choco Queen in Wonderland)
>Sowan (Choco Queen in Wonderland)
>Black Lilith (Sub story)
>Faucre (Elven Town)
>Amy (Confirmed by LRL in 7-4)
>>
>>1051502
Fuck you Undine is cute
>>
>>1051508
You shouldn't have sex with cute things
>>
File: ca4vZuyYr4.png (227 KB, 618x540)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>1051494
I was gonna get Eternity's but I think it's more interesting if someone else chooses for me. They're all hot anyway. Thanks for the tip
>>
>>1051438
Gimme another one and I'll buy it when I have the tunas
>>
>>1051455
the summer one yeah
>>
>>1051533
dutch girl dress
>>
Which one of the event maps should I farm for SS? I am new so I pretty much don't have any of those toons. My team can farm it quite efficiently with only 2 members team
>>
>>1051519
>>1051494
This one is fire

https://files.catbox.moe/hplq49.mp4

Second best skin in the entire game
>>
>>1051438
This one is clearly the best:

https://files.catbox.moe/p2yrj6.mp4

And yes you can remove the dargonz if you want
>>
>>1051503
Bloody panther implied in main story too. Hell, a lot of sex implication is in main story
>>
>>1051533
Gnome bunny

https://files.catbox.moe/th9jiy.mp4
>>
>>1051575
>>1051578
I'm low on tunas but I might get one of these two when I get the amount.
Somehow buying a skin for a B girl makes it even hotter, on top of me not being the one choosing it.
Or if you guys have good ones below 90 tunas to suggest I can get it right now.
>>
>>1051589
Dark elven ranger's cowgirl skin is good. I can't remember if it's 90 or 110. Constantia is good also - the long white dress. I don't think I have webms for that though.
>>
>>1051610
They're 91, I have 80 something. I think that doesn't buy anything, actually. Is there any other way besides achievements and campaign to get tunas?
>>
>>1051612
exploration, log-in bonuses
>>
>>1051613
I'll try to get more. Good think I'm broke right now, or this game would make me broke for sure
>>
bros I'm dooming. I waited forever to be able to play this game in english but now that I finally can I find out that all of my favorite artists quit and won't be making any more characters.
>>
I must be some special kind of retard because Eternity doesn't seem that great
>>
>>1051618
What happened? Who and why did they quit?
>>
>>1051636
there was some kind of scandal. I think a bunch of the artists and some of the higher ups at smartjoy took a bunch of money and were going to make a new game but it didn't work out. or maybe it was the other way around.
>>
>>1051618
well its not like they were the victims, yeah its sad they wont come back but what can you do
hopefully they get money to hire other quality artists now that they are under the Pigs
>>
>>1051643
>>1051650
Anyone know if Neromashin gonna do more art for the game? his guro is kino and I love the way he draws prolapsed orifices
>>
>>1051651
I think? Enrai is very recent
>>
>>1051653
I only found Enrai and she has no skin
>>
>>1051452
Every girls in the game except the loli group ( LRL, coco, doctor, andvari, avis and elly). Usually the girl introduced and got their cherry popped right after. Only May was the execption because she is a late boomer and by extend Night Angel because she wantes May to get popped girst begorr her.
>>
>>1051651
>>1051654
there is definitely an skin for enrai down the line, i dont know how the reception has been but hopefully is positive.
>>
File: FhQhd3haMAEPcjE.png (109 KB, 320x314)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>1051657
Oh, so that was the doombringers subplot? I thought it was more serious shit, like they were saying shireikan didn't talk to may at all and stuff
>>
I'm not believing any if these "they totally had sex" posts until I see screenshots.
>>
>>1051682
Ask talon feather, she has all the evidence
>>
>>1051613
You can get tuna from exploration?
>>
>>1051672
It was funny as hell as well. On the Orca date subplot of Doombringer, May and NA assumed that all the Doombringer were virgins, but only May and NA were. All the members, even Daiwa and the latest comer like Stratos Angel jumped at the first opportunity to get laid.
>>
>>1051322
>parts
the combat module disassembly
>nutrition
they consume less rations without their combat module because they don't have to fight
simple as
>>
>>1051388
that cat with heterochromia, she's got insane high dodge and can solocarry you through the early game levels. but solo teams suck because synergy bonuses make teams better than the sum of their parts
>>
File: Lemonade_Omega.png (844 KB, 2048x2048)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
When can we arrest this whore, I'll mating press her every day.
>>
>>1051695
monthly exploration quest gives tuna
also daily and weekly exploration quests (and all daily, weekly, and montly quests in general) give ORCA Pass points and there you also get some tuna, even on the free track
>>
>>1051775
You mean Poi?
>>
>>1051875
Probably Perrault given she actually drops in the early main story.
>>
I want Sekhmet and Cerestria already, but it's probably gonna be a month minimum until the Ark event for JP. Maybe much longer if they do another event before that
>>
>>1051889
True. I only think about massive tit girls so Poi was the first one that came to mind.
coombrain.
>>
>>1051775
Perrault is shit. SHIT. Does no damage and takes an eternity to clear anything.
>>
>>1051806
To purify her right?
>>
>>
>>1051503
>>1051576
A bunch of them are implied to fuck Commander in high affection lobby dialogue, outside of story events.
>>
Baby-crazy bioroids?
>>
>>1052030
brownies
>>
>>1052034
Would never have suspected
Why is Steel Line so based?
>>
>>1052030
Mane
>>
>>1052056
well technically they want you to make as much babies as possible with high rank bioroids so they can snatch them in the future.
>>
Anyone have a decent 2-1ex farm for the JP event.
Need Emilies, been farming 5-8 but I'm at about 3.4k runs with only 1 drop lol
>>
>>1052129
damm, is 5-8 that bad? I got 7-8 SS every night from running the normal stage in JP event. Do Ex stage just have lower rate?
>>
>>1052154
Its all luck based.. I'm just really unlucky LOL
and from my understanding event stages have a higher drop rate than story
>>
>>1052179
Maybe I shoul get on farming Emily. It took me 200 per run though so I don't know if I should
>>
>>1052129
You should be farming Emily from Supreme Dinner.
Farming main story stages is a last resort.
>>
>>1052197
isn't Supreme Dinner harder than Main story and JP event?
>>
>>1052198
It might be a little harder than main story, but its definitely not harder than starlit night 21ex.
You can farm it with full link ID and Maria.
>>
>>1052211
Who is ID? I keep seeing ID team but there isn't any girl name ID. And can I replace Maria with another Supporter, like Leona, Faucre or Audrey?
>>
>>1052332
>ID
Invincible Dragon. She has an alternative AoE attack when she standsby for one turn. Maria can force that because she silences.
>>
>>1052332
https://lastorigin.fandom.com/wiki/Invincible_Dragon
Maria has unique synergy with ID because ID needs to idle to access fleet bombardment.
>>
>>1052340
>>1052339
I see. Does Maria need to be rank up to SS? I don't know about linking ID when I can just full link Emily instead.
>>
File: maria.jpg (27 KB, 755x203)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>1052350
Nah, she just needs to be adjacent to ID.
>>
>>1052353
>5 gold fodder pack is 100 buck
It's good the yen is so cheap but the price is still ridiculous. Do you know if we are going to get some soon? If not I may give in and buy it
>>
>>1052354
We get 1 every month with the pass. One more from the login. Events give out 2 at least and you can get an extra one from the exchange store. So that's 5 every month or so.
>>
>>1052354
Also, please never waste your tunas on those kind of resources, buy more storage space/squads/skins if you want to give them money.
>>
>>1052354
anon ffs you dont buy those, also support units like Maria, Leona, etc dont need to be fully linked to be useful, sometimes even being 0 linked is better since it cost less to deploy.
>>
>>1052355
>>1052356
I already bought all of those sadly. Hence, the itch
>>
>>1052360
Already have all the skins? Damn.
>>
>>1052363
No, but most of them are lvl 1. I am trying to build Emily so I can corpse drag them. I have skins for the 5 I am using
>>
Am I just unlucky or is the gears' droprate much lower than the droids' ? I'm trying to get Khan's exclusive gear and I get enough Salamander to max link her but I don't even have an SS Eva chip drop.
>>
File: 80957769_p0.jpg (1.73 MB, 2048x1152)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
This has to be the biggest oversight in the whole game
Why would they think I don't want to put a ring on Aeda? Of course I would. And more potential money for them if they let players do that
And where are her skins? Are they stupid?
>>
>>1052480
Yeah it's definitely lower
Arguably it's fair since there's more droids than equips
>>
>>1052500
Because technically she is not in the crew.
>>
>>1052605
This doesn't explain why I can't marry Arachne or Tyrant
>>
For me, it's my first mvp, Glacias.
>>
>>1052686
How did you not have an mvp for that long
>>
>>1052605
She's not even on earth lmao
>>
How do I adjust the language of my computer back? Every program I open now reads in japanese ever since I did that stuff to make Last Origin work.
>>
>>1052710
bruh
>>
>>1052710
control panel, region, second tab, change regional configuration to whatever it was before
>>
>>1052731
Thanks bro. Now it's in english again
>>
I understand that each stages need a different comp to tackle. But is there any girls who are more commonly used than normal? I don't know who should I go for first.
>>
Is there any point in keeping the S tier equipment once you got the SS upgrade?
>>
>>1052904
No.
>>
>>1052847
well some of them are aeda for farming, emily for exp farming, eternity its a beast with proper setup, i think LRL becomes good fully promoted, ID and lemonade are good, maria helps ID, glacias, ella, titania i think these 3 are highly used for farming, shirayuri for enemies that ignore atk, machina, armand for buffs, khan and sowan is heavy hit hitter
>>
how many resources does the orca pass give in total if I buy it? like, the three main ones
>>
>>1052687
Glacias was with me since the beginning.
>>
>>1052945
He takes forever to get wtf
>>
Did i get scammed out of this demon alice skin? the the full background just shows the bed and nothing else?
>>
File: al.png (1.76 MB, 1357x718)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>1052980
works on my machine, are your skin lobby settings the same as this?
>>
>>1052977
Just be a newfag at the right time. I don't know/remember why they were giving her out when I joined.
>>
>>1052980
She needs to set as your secretary for the background to work.
>>
I want to lovingly tease Marie about her giant powerful eyebrows
>>
>>1052996
>>1053010
Ah that was it thanks, I didn't have her set as deputy.
>>
Why Ramiel keep killing herself?
>>
>>1053042
Asians like women suffering
>>
>>1053042
she needs to die like Jesus to clean our sins
>>
File: LastOrigin_R_bq2dToY9oM.png (1.43 MB, 1265x771)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
I understood that reference.
>>
>>1053055
Strike Witches was 15+ years ago, grandpa.
>>
>>1053061
Get off my lawn you little shit.
>>
I am trying to collect the having sex voicelines. who has the most implicit?
>>
>>1052923
What do you mean about Shirayuri? I have her at 100 but she seems like she need a fire team. Her recon synergy is weird since not a lot of attackers have recon
>>
Should I buy the 2000 event tickets thingy? What is it good for?
>>
>>1053540
I think it's just for trading the higher tier materials for lower ones in case you want to buy more stuff that needs them
>>
>>1053609
No, I am talking about the unique item in the event shop.
>>
>>1053631
the OS needs to be upgraded to SSS quality to be worth it. If you're at a stage in the game where you don't need anything else from the shop, buy it, if not, focus on other things like the units and/or resources.
>>
>>1053130
shirayuri for gimmicky bosses like the executioner
>>
I just got destroyed in 7-8 Ex by the Nest Boss. Any adviceon how to beat it? Everything is tanky because they buff each other. The nest itself has 200k hp when I only do 10k each attack.
>>
Why do skins lose all their extra bits when you put them in lobbies?
>>
>>1053688
I used Eternity guarding a Perrault for taunting to keep them off my DPS and just chipped away at the mobs until the boss was alone and then spent ages working through its HP and 5 barriers it gets every 5 hits. It took a while but I'm new and limited in my available teamcomps.
>>
>>1053742
Doesn't the damage buff get much stronger when the nest is low HP? I have Eternity and Black Wyrm but they both get killed when it is about 50k hp.
>>
mister Iron Prince can I have a cool metal parasite body too please
>>
I'm still new, what do I do with dupes?
>>
>>1053778
You either link units with them, or dismantle for resources
>>
File: LastOrigin_R_UgrAKAbiLs.png (782 KB, 1265x771)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
>>1053784
She doesn't show up, am I supposed to link them to a different bioroid?
>>
>>1053793
You link a unit with themselves, i.e. you link a copy of your Charlotte to your main Charlotte(the lvl. 20 one).
>>
>>1053793
take her out of the room in your base
>>
>>1053806
Oh, whoops, forgot I even put her in there, thanks.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.23 MB, 2280x1080)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
>You can now place 4 girls in the lobby
>>
>>1053811
too horni
>>
Other than Eternity, who else is stupidly broken that can clear fast? I want to farm one of the event stages for Poi but I can't kill certain enemies reliably on auto.
>>
>>1053828
Pretty sure next event is Eternal Winter Ark. You can farm for Poi there quite easily with 0-link characters
>>
>>1053746
You may need to level your eternity a bit more or upgrade her def. The big problem if I recall was that there's a stackable def debuff but even so it had to be at like 90% def down before my eternity started to even take damage
>>
>>1053811
I call this group the slampig four
>>
>>1053811
imagine the smell
>>
>>1053811
So now I need a fourth gnome.
>>
After this event ends, will there be some time off? I have a boatload of dupes that are taking up space and need linking. Grinding the event doesn't really allow me to farm exp.
>>
>>1053811
Can't believe I actually checked
>>
>>1053832
I see, thanks. What about the other part of my questions? Anyone broken like Eternity to look out for?
>>
File: Glacias_Skin.png (3.6 MB, 2000x1333)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB PNG
Does this exist on JP already? If so I need to get Glacias right now
>>
Bioroids who would pat my head and tell me it's all going to be okay?
>>
Okay now the real question. Is Enrai the only inverted nipples broid or is there someone else?
>>
>>1054064
they havent said anything about another event yet so probably.

>>1054172
you can still check the skin store to see if it is implemented

>>1054224
cerestia and frigga
>>
What expeditions do you guys usually take your units on? I usually go for the like 1 hour 30 min ones.
>>
>>1054224
Almost all of them, really. Your safety and well-being is their top priority as bioroids, and even the tsundere ones like May will let you rest your weary head on her soft thighs while she pats your head and compliments you on your strength to get this far.
>>
I just leveled up 3 teams according to the KR forums in preparation for Sanctum. I did the Horde, Golatrion and the heavy team with Eternity and others. My question is do I have to follow every stat there as is or do I just treat them as guidelines? Because setups like the Horde have almost no equipment listed.
>>
Solo units that don't suck?
>>
Is JP having maint today? At what time? I always wake up after the daily reset so I don't know what the exact time is...
>>
>>1048503
Is there a way to download the game?
>>
>>1053811
F-Fuck. Labiata and Eternity have asses so fucking FAT
>>1054831
DMM program and then you will download the japanese version. After that it's as simple as changing the language from ja to en
>>
>>1054839
That's my wife for you.
>>
>>1054831
Depends on whether android or not. If you are trying to play on PC download the DMM from here:
https://www.last-origin.com/t/
You will have to make an account later for the DMM. Using the Gmail log-in may not work but you can register an account using your email if it's gmail anyway.
Once the game is downloaded we will be able to change the language and give you the uncensored files
>>
What are good tankers to keep Ramiel alive? Eternity and Fox tits don't seem to support her properly.
>>
>>1054867
If she doesn't trigger the enemy counter attack, those units should easily be able to keep her alive.
>>
>>1054869
Okay guess it was bad luck then
>>
>>1054735
could you please link those three teams? i want to take a look at them too.
>>
>>1054949
Horde
https://arca.live/b/lastorigin/40232041?category=%EA%B3%B5%EB%9E%B5&p=1

Heavy
https://arca.live/b/lastorigin/40372206?category=%EA%B3%B5%EB%9E%B5&p=1

Goltarion
https://arca.live/b/lastorigin/40650269

I forgot I also have this Sleipnir team available
https://arca.live/b/lastorigin/41538336

The full list
https://arca.live/b/lastorigin/40915493

Just cleared area 1 from the first all the way to 60 mostly on auto a few hours ago. Early parts I just used Titania then added Ella and Machina when she can't 1 shot everything. Switched to Horde somewhere along the way and then switched to the Eternity team close to the end.
>>
File: Taylor Clothcut.png (1.12 MB, 1600x944)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>
fuck is the dmm version down? I forgot to spend my event tickets.
>>
>>1055019
flat
>>
>>1055066
Don't worry. The event is extended for another week.
>>
>>1055019
Cute in a mature way
8/10 would impregnate
>>
>>1055019
Scissors 2
>>
File: 1457060130396.png (221 KB, 281x377)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>1055019
>thigh windows
>>
File: 1641882581175.jpg (112 KB, 516x511)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Farming sucks without rateup
>>
Anons, is it possible for a semi-retarded with a toaster computer that basically only knows English to play this game (in said toaster, not on a phone)?
I'm not used to it, but this is one of the few gachas that seems to really interest me.
>>
>>1055160
Post specs.
>>
>>1055160
Not a gacha.
>>
>>1055019
so 40kg
>>
>>1055160
I ran it on a dual core Pentium with integrated graphics at one point so probably
>>
>>1055239
Do you remember what emulator you used for it?
>>
File: 1497678769661.jpg (98 KB, 999x999)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>JP
>buy Alice's succubus costume
>equip it
>pledge Alice
>her pledge scene is using the costume but with the default dialogue
>her succubus costume doesn't have pledge tap dialogue
I feel robbed
>>
>>1055457
there is no need for emulators there is a pc client in dmm/fanza that has en translations
>>
>>1055530
oh, great, thank you a lot anon
>>
>>1048802
in all likelihood I wouldn't be able to buy tuna in the english version, so I'll stick to DMM
>still buying tuna
Yes, this is the hill I'm dying on, I will continue to support LO until another game comes up with better lewds that fit my taste
I will believe in PiG's greed, they should have enough sense to realize that censoring the game or reducing the quality art would absolutely fucking kill their bottom line
>>
File: lo.jpg (533 KB, 1920x1080)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
I got my home screen should I just quit now? it's killing me knowing we won't get any more art like this.
>>
>>1055809
Why wouldnt we get any more?
>>
>>1055829
Because the artist quit
>>
>>1055836
what's stopping other artists from making skimpy bikinis?
>>
>>1055921
it won't be the same. I've been following snowball since he was drawing for soccer spirits.
>>
Doomposting about the art specifically feels pretty retarded since there's a billion quality artist out there they could hire, and the game's never had much of a coherent aesthetic beyond "make'em THICK".
The actual question is whether the game will do better under PiG or sink even further, since that's gonna determine who they can actually afford to work with.
>>
They should just get this guy to make Snowball's characters. Kirome, who makes the art for BoRyeon. Clearly he can do it. Pic related is from his twitter three weeks ago
>>
At what point did the KR servers get Triton and Peregrinus? I know we can do the research for them in JP but we just can't build them yet.
So I'm trying to decide if it's worth hoarding my 500 blue waffles or to start it now if they come next event/main story.
>>
>>1055947
After Chapter 9 / Beginning of Ark event.
>>
File: thinkyface.png (173 KB, 2688x2688)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>check out what this base thing is
>there are rooms that boost passive and dismantling resources gain, boost exp, or reduce enhancing cost
Interesting...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.81 MB, 1860x1055)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB PNG
I did not think this would turn into chuuni kino this late on the game
>>
>>1056057
The equip enhancing cost down once, and the cafeteria are the worthwhile ones.
>>
File: 1669224740183.png (782 KB, 1920x1080)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
>tfw exchanged all my green dust by not paying attention
Jesus fuck.
I was hoarding this shit for 2 months. How bad of a fuck up was it?
>>
>>1056387
green one is the most basic so you will get it in no time
>>
File: jp_update.jpg (422 KB, 2400x1370)
422 KB
422 KB JPG
Oh baby
Production only though lol
>>
>>1056582
Those are some big wings.
>>
>>1056582
She will be farmable in Winer's Ark phase 2. Hold your resource bros, the stage looks hard
>>
>Project ORCA is still up
I thought it would be closed by now, I'll still try to farm some stuff from here at least while it lasts!
>>
>>1054855
Sniff...
>>
>>1053811
Imagine the smell
>>
Not gonna lie lads. I've been done farming project orca for almost a week at this point now. 7+ of all the SSR units along with millions of event currency.
Is this why some accounts have like 100k+ resources? Events go on for too long so they just default to farming resources?
>>
>>1057132
>100k+ resources
Millions
But yes if you keep farming, it just adds up. Equipment cost a lot to upgrade, but at some point you would have all the important shit upgraded, so that's one less resource drain eventually too
This game is a marathon. Things just seem limited in the beginning. Azur Lane was/is the same. Eventually you kinda just have everything. And just like Azur Lane, the real money maker in it for the devs are the skins, not resources
>>
>>1057145
how long until I can get millions? I am farming 4-4ex but i think I am losing resource. 0-link farm like the wiki setup
>>
>>1057145
During dead weeks like this is it common to just swap between farming 3-1 EX (Ada) and 4-4 EX (Titania) so all your resources stay roughly equally?
Or is one resource, lets say nutrients, much more important to have in excess than the others?
No idea if there is an even better stage to farm resources in the event since I have a hard time even with google translate reading the charts on the JP wiki to calculate that.
>>
>>1057157
>how long until I can get millions?
I dunno, I'm technically new myself. This is just stuff I've noticed over the past month that I've been playing
Do you have the research that increases disassemle gain? You absolutely need that. Personally I've just been doing the Aeda farm in Rioboros 2-1b. Got positive resource gain there. Sleipnir drops there too, and she's really fucking useful
>>1057159
>During dead weeks like this is it common to just swap between farming
I think so, but yes nutrients generally get used up a lot when you're running an average team. That's one reason the Aeda farm is good, you're strictly gaining nutrients. And I think you're at least neutral on parts gain, but I'm not completely sure
It's possible that the Project ORCA zone 3 equipment maps are good for resource farming. Should have a good drop rate, and you get a lot of equipment to disassemble too
>>
>>1057157
Do you have dismantling research done?
>>
What's the timeline? I'm currently chasing the Trickster to some underground city laboratory via a train and remembered when I started playing someone posted a timeline doc with the events.
Cerestia hasn't appeared yet in the main story...
>>
>>1057286
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1q1OfKQm6vlmgB6lFwRREF9yvV2UJdD6TzjQogWWZGok/embed?slide=id.g948ec5a94b_0_8
>>
>>1057287
Wait, I'll get Labiata at chapter 6? Nice
>Aria of Elven Town is the Event 7
Well shit this is gonna take a looooong while to get chronologically
>>
If bioroids do follow one and every direct order that a human gives them, what happens if you order a bioroid to sleep if she's not sleepy? Or telling them to eat something if they're not hungry?

Would they still follow the commands?
>>
>>1057281
No. Is it a must? I have to waste 300k of each resource first to research it
>>
>>1057355
I guess they can force out some of those functions. Eternity for example is meant to sleep forever once the master dies.
>>
>>1057372
What if her master gives the direct order to not to sleep forever once he dies? Does it override her system and now she has to be awake even if her master dies or does the system still take priority over the command from her master and she still has to sleep? This could be the same case for other bioroids as well, if their owner dies, they're likely to get a new one but what if the previous owner left an order before he died, is it ignored as he is now dead or does it still need to be carried out?

Likely, I wonder if bioroids can be programmed by direct orders to do things long after the order has been giving? Like telling a bioroid that she has to do something in a week from now, or that she has to kill someone in a year from now.
>>
>>1057376
I mean, I guess. They have a relative degree of freedom but though some failsafes work, a human's orders seem to be absolute save rare exceptions.
Wars during the old era were done by proxy via bioroids and machines as they couldn't override the ''no kill'' clause. I can't imagine some greedy corporations NOT using robots to kill their enemies if they could. So there is stuff you can't order through.
Conversely a lot of the problems in the backstory of the current era is because without a human to order, they are forced in defensive combat. They should prioritize (You)r safety above all else, taking you around to help fight Metal Parasites on the spot is fundamentally endangering the last human found, yet you are still allowed to go directly there. Some of the plans to fight back NEEDED to use you as bait. And even bodyguard models wouldn't go against your decision.
>>
>>1057366
Its practically required because the difference is so significant.
>>
>>1057408
Damm, one of the requirement is to dismantle 350 biodroids. Where do I got for thay many biodroids?
>>
>>1057420
Just farm, you'll get plenty of Bs and As you won't need.
>>
How do I unlock Johanna’s crusader clothes?
Also how do I level up outside of combat? Cause all I can do is modify the stats in what seem like EVs and I fear screwing them up.
>>
>>1057381
There are bioroid that are programmed to kill human. For example, agency 080 has Amy and Shirayuri, both programmed for assasin mission again human
>>
>>1057435
Farm daily training for EXP/skill books and gift them to your characters. You can trade the green books for higher value ones so try to do that unless you need a low level character for something in your base. There's a guide on the wiki for stat modification and you get a decent amount of reset items just playing the game so don't worry too much about that.
>>
New thred
>>>/vg/408745784
>>
>>1057567
>/vg/ for a gacha with no global
Naive. It'll be dead within the week.
>>
can't stop cooming
>>
>>1057512
>gift them to your characters
Oh never would have thought
>>408745784 (OP)
Is the only way to gets skins via the shop? Cause I heard we have all events accessible so I was worried I'd waste tuna cans on something I'd get later anyway.
>>
>>1057751
yeah, all skins are available in the shop minus constantia battlesuit and some ones with slightly variations
>>
>>1057567
>/vg/
>wrong general name
>/lorg/ already in use by another general
>page 9

That OP went full retarded.
>>
I wish the designs had more appearances in combat, and specially the damaged ones for girls that do. Their designs are glorious sexy
Like if Constanta gets hurt to the point the clothes are damaged it tends to be when she dies where I am. Wished there more of an option to showcase them during combat aside that
>>
>>1057594
Azur Lane had a thriving general thread before the global version launched, so it's more like
>/vg/ for a gacha with no global and no army of chinks to shill it
>>
Today is the last day of the event, right?
Will be there any cash out grace period or should I buy everything I want now?
>>
>>1057995
I think it's supposed to end on the 30th. But there's no grace period or anything so spend it all before it ends.
>>
>>1058002
>>1057995
Aren't events eternal or something here? Asking because I prioritize story over the event since I'm new.
>>
>>1058003
They become permanent once they're supposed to get their second re-run.
>>
>>1058003
They get added permanently but it takes like 2 years, and they come with reduced drop rates and no event currency exchange. So good if you don't want to miss out on the story but not really the same in terms of rewards.
>>
>>1058008
>>1058013
Well fuck. Is this even too long? Any tips on nodes to farm? Units to use on my teams?
>>
>>1058016
if you are new you got to part 3 and try to get as many high rarity units as possible
>>
>>1058075
Alright speedran thoguh all the yellow nodes. Do I have to do the green and red ones too? What is the priority node to leave my PC farming through the night?
>>
How do I check the ''resource status from the top''? I keep clicking and nothing shows up.
>>
Any tips for Ev2-3B? They have ultra high evasion and is taking forever waiting every turn for it to falloff
>>
>>1058181
The green ones in Stage 2 give you Harpyia and Sleipnir for free so you should definitely do them at least once, they're both really strong units that work well together. The EX stages filtered me personally but there are some SS units and exclusive gear you can farm from both Stage 1 and 2 so do those too if you can. The EX stage in part 3 is just the ending so it's a freebie but the side stages have only SS units as drops so I'd do those overnight so your box doesn't get filled with B/A units.
>>
>>1058219
Thanks. I just got Harpyia.
That said was there some way to beat Ev2-3B without waiting forever till the mobs' evasion fell? It was really close and I really don't see beating that under 5 turns for all the stars
>>
>>1058250
You can beat them without waiting by pumping up the accuracy of a unit as much as you can. Bring units that buff accuracy as well
>>
There's no point in keeping multiple exclusive equipment drops right? Just 1 or 2 for the droids you use are enough?
>>
>>1058365
unless you want to skip unequipping and re-equipping, multiple copies is redundant to have
>>
>>1058274
Anyone you recommend cause using high accuracy girls is still a 0%
>>
>>1058625
I brute-forced it with the free Eternity at 450 accuracy, but anyone with AoE around that accuracy tier should be fine, just dump all your stats into it. The speed drain is a big issue if you get hit multiple times so having high spread+AP, evasion, or counter attack is important.
>>
>>1058631
So I'm supposed to increase Eternity's accuracy on the strengthening screen? My Eternity is at level 100 from advice of people here, but she spends most of the fight at 0% chance of hitting them. My method to beat one of those missions are turtling until she could AoE them dead and repairing them between the fights
>>
File: 1.png (2.51 MB, 1228x1412)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
>>1058636
Oh what, you have Eternity. Then it's easy. Yes put a lot of points into ACU.
This is my Eternity without equipment (100% crit with crit chips). Bring some random units that buff ACU and/or put on some eqjuipment with extra ACU. Bring one unit who is damaged, put them below Eternity, so that her Rage is active (damage increase + counter attack active)
>>
>>1058640
>(100% crit with crit chips). Bring some random units that buff ACU and/or put on some eqjuipment with extra ACU. Bring one unit who is damaged, put them below Eternity, so that her Rage is active (damage increase + counter attack active)
Alright, gonna do that.
>>
File: 22.png (1.31 MB, 1263x711)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>1058636
>>1058640
https://lastorigin.fandom.com/wiki/Thetis
I dunno if it's optimal, but I like to bring Thetis for the easy, big buffs. If she's equipped with certain equipment, her buffs get doubled. You get a Recon Drone for free when clearing main story, just put that on her.
If I bring her, Eternity is now at 466 ACU. Enough to 100% the bombers. That's still without any equipment on Eternity.
>>
>>1058649
Checked my roster but no Thetis.
That said now I equipped her with whatever I had fo ACC boost and invested points to increase her to 450. The rest I put on CRIT.
Now she is hitting those pesky things no problem.
Also I just love how she gets bone motif clothes specially on the hands
>>
>>1058652
>+10 B rank chip
>>
>>1058660
Had to use what I have.
Still jobbed to the red stages. Not even her was enough.
>>
Like do I need a max level specific party for those red stages?
>>
>>1058661
I would recommend you build a solo unit instead of Eternity, like Titania, Ramiel or start researching Aeda. They are can solo event stage for drop and eventually farm your resource
>>
>>1058002
what should I buy? I already got all of the cores, exp items, the equipment except for the 2000 ticket one, blue and purple dust, and the characters.
>>
How do I farm the currency to buy the Muse? I only have 25
>>
>>1058689
>researching Aeda.
Didn't know that was an option. Will start doing that
>>
File: 1668100561747.png (337 KB, 1230x655)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>1058705
Pretty much everything in the store except for these are useful in some way.
If youve already bought everything you have an immediate need for just start buying everything else.

>>1058709
Exchange for the higher order tokens.
>>
>>1058719
Thanks now I got the Muse and even some bioroids.
>>
>>1058668
Kinda, there are many team combinations to clear those but pretty much all damage dealers need to be max level/skill to clear the stages, supports usually just need max skill
>>
What's the best non-red farming node of this event?
>>
>>1058978
1-6 with 0L Leprechaun and the right setup.
1-6b is more lenient.
>>
>>1058983
Well shit I was farming the 3rd map green nodes. Gonna do this right during morning
>>
>>1058983
Why Leprechaun specifically?
>>
>>1058986
Biggest tit B unit
>>
>>1058986
Shes a B rank with an active that targets a column and every round is two columns of enemies.
>>
>>1058689
were they going to give out a free titania on dmm? did I already miss it?
>>
>>1058988
That title belongs to Gnome and Fotia
>>
Does Draculina's Unique equipment actually drop from the ORCA event stage? I've been farming this thing for days and haven't seen one yet.
>>
>>1059245
Yes.
>>
>>1059253
bah fine
>>
>>1059262
Farm more I guess.
Speq really are the worst to farm
>>
>>1059054
Don't know. As far as I know DMM gives you some random girls when you started. I got both Titania and Ramiel, which are great for farming even stage for SS drop. If you don't have them, I guess you have to go for Aeda I guess. There are some other resource farming setup on the wiki you can use
>>
I keep getting connection errors trying to update the game. Is something wrong?
>>
>>1059778
Maintenance?
>>
>>1059778
prolly maintenance, i was wondering what was happening too
>>
you people need to keep up with the jap twitter account or at least the official website. this maint was announced over a week ago ffs.
>>
i know its maint but i just checked, if you change the language back to jp before applying the dmm update, game launches just fine and you dont need to reinstall shit
>>
I was an idiot.
2 snakes and no Strato Angel in over 15k red chips.
Don't build, newfags or even not-quite-veteran-fags.
>>
File: new.png (770 KB, 1527x899)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
New event is looking like it's gonna be stacked lads.
Hopefully having skins in the event shop can be a new trend.
>>
>>1060736
Looks like they're gonna send us tickets every day. If I count correctly, we'll have 43 tickets and the shop needs 60.
>>
File: 1647419713953.png (484 KB, 1920x1080)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>>1059918
I didnt change mine away from EN and it updated normally.

Meanwhile devs are trying to make missing event banners a long running meme it seems like.
>>
>>1061003
>I didnt change mine away from EN and it updated normally.
It clearly didn't because your banners are missing, dumbass.
>>
>>1061003
>>1061088
missing event banners is a dmm issue
>>
>>1061100
*dmm pc version
>>
>>1061088
When we're talking about problems updating the game its usually the game not starting at all, not something trivial like a missing banner image.
Something similar was happening with the event banner image for most of the last event regardless of a full reinstall.
>>
So to make sure I have this right before I make a mistake...
Suppose I want to have 2 gnomes in my lobby, one for the wedding outfit, and the other for the bunny. I need to have two Gnome units and give each one a separate skin, right?
>>
>>1061116
Skins can be gifted to as many separate units as you want.
>>
>>1061155
Yes, I guess my question is, if I want both Gnome skins in the same lobby, do I have to have two units have each skin, or can I give both skins to 1 character and then you can add both the skins in the lobby?

I am assuming its the first one, as I believe its per character, not skin.. but I just want to make sure in case I mess up the skin
>>
File: 222.jpg (293 KB, 2029x1153)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>1061187
You are correct, you need 2 units, one with the bunny skin, and another with the wedding one. If you give the skin to one unit, it automatically unlocks for every other copy of the same unit, you don't need to give them separate gifts, that's only for affection/skills/levels.
>>1061100
Mine are working fine and I'm on the DMM PC version, It's obviously a problem of the unofficial english settings, but that's to be expected since that shit's not supposed to be used.
>>
File: 1668832643641.png (227 KB, 660x456)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
Its important to consecrate the dead...
>>
>>1061088
i was missing the idolshit event banner and i wasnt sure why
after updating the right way this time, everything is back to normal
>>
Ok I take it back Faucre is very cute
>>
>sale on the gnome skin
I fucking bought it.
>>
>>1049866
Describe Coco from memory. Try it. And no cheating.

Also Mercury, which is extra funny 'cause of how new she is.
>>
>>1062165
>Describe Coco from memory.
Brown mech pilot loli.

No idea who Mercury is though.
>>
>>1049866
Bheur
>>
New
>>1062190
>>1062190
>>1062190

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.