[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 45 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1665516593795215.jpg (153 KB, 1000x563)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Genesic Re;Code - Halloween Kallen and Kaguya
Main story Chapter 7 soon

Lost Stories - Halloween event with Jeremiah, Lelouch, Villetta and Kewell
Unidentified KMF raid soon
>>
>>1025795
Alliance for Genesic Re;Code, always looking for members
>>
File: 1659672796042044.jpg (143 KB, 1111x528)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>1025796
Forgot images
>>
Am I missing something? This tag doesn't sound like any of the original stories, mentioned in the new chapter between the ones for Toshizoh and Zeo. Its certainly not one of the actual series so far either.
>>
File: Ff5oGM6acAAgXnC.jpg (175 KB, 1000x563)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>They don't reveal the KMF name yet
Yeah it's probably belonged to the red hair woman in the OP.
>>
>>1030955
I love the design, I hope they give it as a reward from the upcoming raid or something.
>>
>>1031215
It isn't available in the current guild event so it's probably a story reward like Sogetsu or a limited anniversary thing.
>>
>>1031350
>limited anniversary thing

That's what I'm expecting but hoping it won't be because I have shit luck with gacha and I want to save all my sakuradites for Gawain
>>
File: FgIpxULagAU1yd0.jpg (520 KB, 2340x1080)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
Chapter 9 on the 31st, and 4 star Todoh with his Gekka and Asahina and Chiba with the regular Gekka as 3 stars.
>>
File: FgIp3gCaUAA0Cqn.jpg (383 KB, 2340x1080)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
>>1034523
Why they only release 2 out of 4 holy swords.
And I don't remember Chiba having these massive balloons tits.
>>
File: 1666969062228.png (2.01 MB, 2340x1080)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
finally I can clear expedition extra
>>
File: Sut584373.jpg (109 KB, 947x531)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
This thing looks like a discount VARIS Rifle Lancelot, overall all protagonist's KMFs have been looking pretty cool so far. A shame that Sougetsu got abandoned right after its debut though.
>>
>>1034523
Finally.
Will roll for them for sure.

>>1034771
I recall her being big in the show.

>>1034891
It's alright. The Sougetsu was cooler though.
Let's hope someone else might take over it.
>>
>>1034891
>we're finally getting the custom sutherland
Oh boy, guess it's finally time to catch up with the story.
>>
>>1034891
>>1035064
The Sougetsu could still show up more, like when the protagonist returns to the Black Knights

Would be cool if it gets a float upgrade
>>
>>1035088
We don't know if the protagonists would even come back to the Black Knights directly since it looks like the Pendulum would be the final upgrade. Unless it's only meant to be their last KMF in the first season and we get a brand new OP when R2 kicks in.
>>
For people doing the KMF Raid, after doing it enough times, if you want to grind points for rewards, I recommend the 6th stage of it. The difficulty of it is easy enough that you can do it without struggling while yielding enough points. For my team at least, it just takes a lot of effort on 7 and up that it just seemed better to do a quicker one.
>>
>>1035151
Forgot to mention, for units I'd recommend, Anya is probably the best to bring since Mordred being a float typegives her flexibility to placement on open spaces.
The original Kallen unit is still the best Rook type in the game, and you can place her next to the track so that she'll strike as it passes and still block your blue zone.

Those are my main 2, though Zero Lelouch also helps.
>>
>>1035155
I hope they make the next boss less annoying to deal with. This doesn't even feel like a boss fight and more like squashing a mosquito that keeps flying out of your field of vision.
>>
>>1034523
>>1034771
Looking forward to Chapter 9. They're progressing the protagonist's plot now, so I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with what Darlton was hinting at with the Disel family.
My prediction is the woman from the OP, Carly, is probably related to the protagonist's mother, like her sister.
>>
File: 1649332564949.png (262 KB, 366x385)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
I wouldn't solo this shit if the reward isnt gacha tickets
>>
File: SC2V8473.jpg (1.44 MB, 1242x1624)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
Range version is pretty nice, but the melee version is kinda awkward with 0 block.
>>
Holy shit dude calm down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDmkIF6Ws-s
>>
>>1037652
I was expecting them to just ram the rifle into the cockpit. Must be a joyful day to remove Britannian with Britannian hardware.
This just makes me hate the fact that we still don't have playable protagonists.
>>
>>1037652
Sometimes you need to make sure the enemy is dead.
>>
Gawain should be next month story update, though I wonder who would be its pilot, C.C or Zero.
Also with how fast the protagonists trash their KMFs I doubt they will end up with just 1 more new KMF.
>>
>>1035355
Are there translations of the story anywhere?
>>
>Not skins for a Mothership
>Voiced in the event despite not being on the banner

I'm willing to bet that the 2nd banner this month will be March Hare Kallen.
>>
>>1038648
On the contrary, I think they probably will. They'll probably use the Sutherland again on Kyushu after which the Euphinator incident happens and there's no way they're sticking with Britannia after that, so they'll get the Pendulum or back with Sougetsu if it's R2 material.
>>
File: Fgs8aaIaMAA5Itm.jpg (154 KB, 1000x563)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/geass_game/status/1588429736719835136
Arena will be up soon, and you have 1 day to sign up on the 6th before it goes live on the 7th.
>>
Got school kallen, tohdoh and his machine also kallen attacker with her new machine. I still suck against flying attacks and cannon shooters from far.
>>
I wish Lost Stories would spam sexy costumes like Re code.
>>
>>1040275
If so, it will be another Kallen in such a quicj succession.

I wonder, since Kallen seems to get so many alts in both games, if she is the character who brings in the most money.
>>
>>1042571
Kallen is sexiest character for me as otaku but don't know about others. Micro bikini anya would work too.
>>
>>1042571
I'd imagine so.
>>
>>1042571
If so, its funny because conventional wisdom would have said it would be C.C.

But having just gotten our 6th Kallen in Lost Stories, pretty sure she has the most alts in the game. I think C.C. are tied for the number of different versions in Genesic Re;Code now with the Cheshire Cat one, while Lelouch has the most different versions there. That said, Kallen has a guaranteed SEITEN version coming eventually, so shes easier to pull ahead without event stories, and if >>1040275 is right then she might be right back ahead shortly.
>>
>>1042741
>pretty sure she has the most alts in the game.
Its a tie between her and Lelouch
>>
>>1042552
I also got gekka Tohdoh, guren Karen, and Gino. Looks like my luck's finally looking up.
>helicopters
Kewell and Viletta are basically essential for AA roles. I know there's a 1-star pilot with the same role but just focus on these two.
>cannon gloucesters
Yeah those sucks. I try to bring at least 3 cheap ground units for rapid response.
>>
>>1042552
>>1043346
>cannon gloucesters
What I try to do is position my ranged fighter so that they can hit them while they go for a melee unit.

If you have Anya, her special is also long enough that you can reach the Gloucester with it, so activate her special only when going for those in such cases.
>>
>forgot to register arena
the registration already closed yesterday an hour before reset
>>
>>1044170
The arena isn't up yet due to technical problems. That thing is shaping up to be a fine mess.
>>
>>1044188
Even if the arena is open I wouldn't be able to participate because didn't register. The registration period was too short, less than 24 hours
>>
>got Bismarck from the daily
Wow my luck's really turning up. Is he one of the better rounds pilot? I know Anya is considered the best.
And why does he and Gino refers to the MC as Suzaku's subordinate
>>
>>1044434
Bismarc is too costly to be useful. Same with galahad, but galahad has huge skill multiplier so it's useful for raid.
>>
>>1044434
Protagonist became one of Suzaku's subordinate knights after he got promoted to Knight of the Round.
Though it's unsure if this is a spoiler for R2 event or not.
>>
>>1044434
>And why does he and Gino refers to the MC as Suzaku's subordinate
He might join with Suzaku between season 1 and R2. We won't know until we finish season 1.

Maybe he gets Geass'd like Lelouch by Charles, maybe something else happens like he doesn't like what happened to Euphemia.
>>
Dam, Monika got nerfed hard in arena, she doesn't active her stealth anymore.
>>1044434
Stats wise they are the strongest melee pilot/KMF in game, but their cost is way too high when you pair them together, so they only shines in those unlimited cost challenges or raid battle. Galahad is still a very strong KMF when you give it a cheaper pilot.
>>
File: FhGbjQQakAAsFSS.jpg (427 KB, 2340x1080)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/geass_game/status/1590222976657784833
They dropped a Chinese Chinese Federation event out of nowhere.
it seems to have the same format as the Knight of the Round event, so all of them will be added as permanent characters, and Shen Hu will be the event reward.
>>
H.orange is the mvp of this arena round. Basically just spam skill with ranged kmfs. No ground kmf.
>>1045571
Huh it's surprising that they gave gacha kmf for free. Unless it's different from xinke'
>>
File: FhGboUfaMAMaDZG.jpg (392 KB, 2340x1080)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>1045571
Shit, I wanted to save more, but I like these guys. Even Xianglin, is an underrated character I like
>>
>>1045738
It's kinda weird since Shen Hu is the only prominent KMF the Chinese Federation has too.
>>1045748
The timing is pretty bad since Gawain should be coming soon, and Half anniversary is also looming in the distance
>>
File: Senhu.jpg (182 KB, 1111x774)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>No Tianzi, no Xingke, no rolls left too.
RIP Gawain.
The Shen hu from event is the same thing you get from rolling Xingke, it's pretty much a better MSV swords Lancelot.
>>
>>1046289
Ended up getting all 3
But now I'm spent and will probably have to whale for Gawain
>>
These fucking Helicopters are giving me terminal cancer, holy shit what the fuck they were thinking.
>>
>Panzer Hummel enemy in the event story
Well that was a surprise
>>
>>1046852
I feel like they are going to randomly drop a Akito event out of nowhere like they have been doing with the Rounds and the Chinese.
Apparently this event was planned to be release in August next year so they probably had to replan their whole release schedule if they dropped it this early.
>>
>>1046856
>Apparently this event was planned to be release in August next year
Makes sense. We'd be in R2 story-wise by august next year but that's gonna be a long wait. I guess they're planning on releasing post-R1 units every now and then to keep things fresh.
>>
Surprise Genesic Re;Code reference talking about Xingke being Ryuso's descendant

>>1046856
>I feel like they are going to randomly drop a Akito event out of nowhere like they have been doing with the Rounds and the Chinese.
I dunno about that.
Its not been talked about much, but theres been placeholder categories for the Rounds and Chinese Federation since launch, since they had filter categories right away. Moreover, a site that ripped the launch assets showed Tianzi had a placeholder model in there. They obviously planned to release these characters earlier than the timeline would allow.

That said, these events have had tons of references to side stories, like name dropping characters from Oz, Akito and Lancelot & Guren. I would be shocked if none of these characters don't get in eventually.
>>
Just when I finally manage to clear Stage 6 of th event expedition 2nd difficulty, Stage 7 just kicks me down
>>
>>1047321
This event feels much more bullshit than the Halloween, feel like they really punish you for not having Anya/Mordred to deal with these stupid multi direction helicopter spams. Lost half of my team on stage 6 because of that shit.
>>
Finally cleared Hard mode
No idea how I'm gonna do Extra difficulty
>>
>>1046889
revenue has gone down a lot, they are desperate
>>
>>1047902
I wouldn't say that entirely, they've had CF as a category since launch, and Tianzi's model was datamined at launch too. They clearly never intended to wait until R2 for these character and the Rounds.

That said, it depends on how much that decrease has gone down is accounted for.
>>
>>1047902
>>1047908
A shame that the absolutely retarded management really dragged the game down, especially with the big initial hype it got and they completely blew it off.
>>
File: 1650155364312.png (1.04 MB, 1218x625)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
I thought the map couldnt get any worse than the usual no ranged map. Now it's a no ranged map, except with helicopter enemies. Basically imposible to clear because I dont have ranged flying kmf. I got a lot of florence & lancelot club but palomides keep avoiding me.
>>
>>1048281
Palomides is useless against helicopters spam since its range is way too short. These maps designs are fucking retarded since they just assumed that everyone would have at least 2 Mordreds in their team.
>>
>>1048292
You can gather the helis at the right side with melee bait. Although you need to stealth the flying kmf or use h.orange bomb.
>>
>>1048281
Its not even that they're trying to incentivize pulling for the new units, but specifically built around having Mordreds.
Now, my Anya is maxed. She is too good not to upgrade. And I maxed my Mordred too because its so good. But I only have 1 of it since I only pulled on of her.
They really should hold off on stuff like this until at least next month when Gawain is added. Having only one flying KMF with good long range makes this stage unbearable and I'm just gonna stick to Hard difficulty for this event.

This game really needs more original KMF if they're gonna do this stuff.
>>
could anyone post the Shen Hu's profile page pic with specs/etc
>>
is this game doomed? i'm trying it out now and it seems pretty kino so far. also the ratings on the jp google play store are abysmal.
>>
>>1048562
revenue is under 1 million now
>>
File: AhtbJ4pmx.jpg (317 KB, 1727x881)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>1048546
>>
>>1048562
Hard to tell how well this game does because there's a lot of people playing the DMM version, but yeah there's a lot complaints and bitching about the game management, they basically have zero communication with the playerbase, even when there were a bunch of game breaking bugs but they never bothered to explain them on their twitter, and the event difficulty is usually way too overturned for a lot of casual players.
>>
Hey, they're finally making the Lost Stories protagonist playable for the Half-Anniversar

Definitely shooting up to the top of characters I max out since I really like him
>>
File: HalffAnni.jpg (122 KB, 982x277)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/geass_game/status/1592353443972513793
Half anniversary soon.
And playable protagonists, finally.
>>
>>1049322
With a picture like that, they have to at least be 3-stars
>>
>>1048643
My problem maxing out character and machine need lots of resources while stages and stamina are limited
>>
>>1049322
They are 4* according to that banner. Though they are probably melee/range balance pilot since their machines have been mixed between melee and range so far.
>>
>Popularity voting event
>Winner will get implemented as new 4*
Hope they put Lelouch, Kallen, Suzaku and C.C out of this one, otherwise other characters basically have no chance.
>>
File: FhktAdbagAAdiO-.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1081)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
>11/17 - Half anni campaign
50 free scouts in total (10 per day?)
*4 step gacha (Paid only)
Half anni banner
4* protagonist distributed as present
1/2 stamina for dailies
Mission renewals (dailies and weeklies not included)
Expedition renewal
Something about lost passes
>11/30 - Chapter 10 release and campaign
>12/5 - Lelouch's birthday
>12/13 - Christmas event release
>12/27 - Chapter 11 release and campaign
>>
File: Codegeass-kaguya.jpg (64 KB, 704x396)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>1049336
I need a 4 star Kaguya
>>
>>1049343
Either Kaguya or Monika for me. Would be better just they exclude all the characters with 4* versions so lesser characters would have a better chance.
>>
File: 1549311079792.jpg (344 KB, 744x1080)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>1049363
I'm fine with the current Monica.
Meanwhile, I'd like to use Kaguya but shes just lacking. Maybe make her a support for Black Knights themed missions

Would love it if Kaguya got her own KMF though
>>
>half stamina
I wish they do 2x drop instead. Half stamina is practically useless. It's just like giving pizzas.
>>
>>1049336
Voting Kallen
>>
>>1049322
Nice.
The fem protag is quite the cutie.
>>
Since the protagonists we will get for this upcoming half anniversary is the Black Knight version, I wonder if they will slowly release all their versions through the story progression for free, or they have the nerve to put them as gacha characters later.
>>
>>1049500
They're probably gonna be added in the gacha, because expecting to uncap them with just generic lockets is ridiculous.
As for the other versions, they can add them as mission rewards for clearing chapters so new players aren't completely fucked out of gibs.
>>
>>1049510
Unless they just give you enough protagonist upgrades with it. The Protagonist is gonna be a free gift and reward for completing the prologue from now on, so it would make sense to give their upgrades free too.
>>
>>1045748
Was Xianglin always this stacked?
>>
File: kU5336H5.jpg (106 KB, 1019x311)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Half anniversary limited Rakshata plus rerun of old non seasonal limiteds.
>>
>>1050178
Nice, I wanted to start playing now that it works better on Bluestacks and I guess this is a great opportunity to try it. Is that CC good or do I just get one limited and keep playing on that acc?
>>
>>1050246
Zero C.C? She's a good tank and has cost reduction for Black Knight pilots. so if you are planning to build a Black Knight team she's very valuable.
>>
>>1050178
Would have passed on that banner if it was just Rakshata, but I really want that C.C. for the Black Knights deployment cost reduction, and maybe Guilford for the same for Britannia
>>
File: XnxFmXmMxW.jpg (143 KB, 1013x447)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Happy Britannian genocide time.
>>
>>1050178
>tfw got Rakshata and Guilford
I also wanted C.C for that BK cost reduction but damn, the pajeet cuts redeployment time by a lot, and I finally got some use for Guilford's Gloucester.
>>
Diesel looks pretty amazing. High melee & ranged atk. +2 attack with personal kmf. Got both black knight & ashford buffs.
>>
https://twitter.com/geass_game/status/1593183081082785792
4* character vote is on until 11/23. Retweet or like a character's post to vote.
>comments shitting on Ohgi
Ah, some things never change
>>
>>1051077
All the characters in this vote haven't gotten a 4* yet so that's fair. Nunnally's dominating the race with Monica trailing in second.
>>
That was easy
>>
>>1051077
>>1051078
I wish Kaguya was doing better

But I'm glad they're limiting the poll to characters without 4 stars (Excluding limited events)
>>
>Spear Sutherland Custom was kinda mediocre.
>Suddenly it became a mass murder machine with 2 range and 3 targets attack in the hand of protagonist.
Pendulum can't come fast enough.
>>
>>1051285
I too enjoy shaking 3 people at once from behind the meatwall that is Suzaku
>>
>Got Anya off of 4 star ticket
Already maxed her out, but an additional Mordred will be appreciated
>>
>>1051256
Well, shes definitely one of the higher placers, from the looks of it, at least. So theres always a chance she gets something if they think she is popular enough

>>1051285
>>1051308
Whats also crazy to think is we could get a Britannian army Protagonist and other versions.
The fact that the Protagonist was such a highly demanded unit by players, to me, speaks to how well they've done with their character.
>>
>>1051453
Hope there will be enough demand for them to release a more offensive version of Sougetsu. I like the poor thing, but sadly it just doesn't work well with protagonist's blood thirsty skill set.
>>
File: 1668744866793.jpg (636 KB, 1741x484)
636 KB
636 KB JPG
>>1048281
I guess complain works
>>
>New Extra difficulty Expedition has Urabe and Senba in pilot suits as enemies
>Previous story chapter didn't even have these
Gonna take a while guess and say these two are going to be added on the Gawain banner, even more after seeing Urabe remains the most popular Holy Sword going by the 4 star poll

They probably just didn't want to drop all 4 Gekka pilots at once
>>
>>1051648
Having 4 new 3* characters in one banner is probably way too stacked. Splitting them with the Gawain banner probably makes more sense.
>>
>>1051648
>after seeing Urabe remains the most popular Holy Sword going by the 4 star poll
Yeah it was nice to see how well he's doing. I hope he keeps his speed buff when he gets his 3*
>>
>>1051648
>>1051660
>>1051664
Speaking of these, wonder if they're gonna add in the Glaston Knights on the next couple banners. Claudio already showed up in the story and their Gloucester customs are already in the game.

Going forward, other than Gawain, its hard to pinpoint what we'll get from now until season 1 concludes. Lancelot Air is the only other remaining KMF from season 1, but they seem to try to go by outfit rather than just updating a character.
>>
>>1051670
There should be Cecile with Sutherland Air, and whatever they plan to do with Siegfried.
>>
>>1051678
Right, I forgot about Cecile's brief stint

One does have to wonder how they'll handle Siegfried.
>>
>>1051670
My guess
>Kaminejima & Kyushu
Gawain definitely, Suzaku might get another alt with Lancelot Air since he only has 3 at the moment.
>School festival & SAZ
Might be a good time to release the rest of the four swords here. I'd lol'd if we get a Euphinator alt that deals more damage to Japanese pilots.
>Tokyo battle
A hotspot for releases. Glaston knights can go here, orange boy's definitely coming with Siegfried, and there's Cecile. I guess we might get Pendulum? Is it even a Japanese KMF?
>>
File: t.jpg (105 KB, 534x444)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
anyone in particular you'd recommend for a new player to try getting? i'm gonna try rerolling while there are free rolls. honestly though i just want pizza butt.
>>
>>1051702
Top priority should be Zero C.C. because she's limited and is a decent Black Knights buffer on top of being a decent tank
Next is any 4* Suzaku for his Lancelot
I guess that school Kallen is also a limited? She functions similarly to 3* Jeremiah you get early where he gives you cost points upon deployment.
I heard Anya and Gino are pretty good (especially Anya) but they're permanent characters so I'd focus more on getting limited characters when rerolling
>>
>>1051702
I'd recommend Kallens. The Rook for being the best blocker and coming with her Glasgow, the Queen one for coming with her Guren, and the Knight one for being strong. But I'm a Kallenfag, so I would recommend her no matter what

For 3 stars, Jeremiah, Villetta and Darlton are really good to have.
>>
>>1051686
The Gekkas are the last Japanese KMF we get in season 1, and there aren't really a lot of them in season 2 either, meanwhile there will be ton of Britannian KMFs, especially when they begin to dig into Oz and stuff.
>>
>>1051702
I don't know if tutorial roll has been updated. If not you'll want to get suzaku+another 4*, probably kallen or cornelia. Although mvs lancelot is already powercreeped, varis is still the best single target ranged kmf.
For limited, rakshata is the best. The other 3 aren't that good for newbie.
For permanent banner, mordred, tristan & tohdo gekka should be the best. Keep in mind that mordred & tristan have higher cost.
For non kmf unit, school kallen is the only recommended.
That said, pick with your dick
>>
>>1051686
Throw V.V. in there too
Just like Knights of the Round and Chinese Federation, Geass Order has been a category in the game since launch
>>
>>1051758
Yeah I was wondering when we'll get someone from the order since we skipped the Mao arc
>>
>>1051681
Something like 30+ cost, require 4 empty tiles to deploy, and need 2 deployment slots.
They will be either very OP or completely worthless.
>>
Man, this new Expedition was a pain. Not looking forward to trying to clear the Extra difficulty. Might wait until I finish strengthening Accomplice C.C. and a few other characters so I have a deeper roster, or for the Gawain
>>
>>1052511
That helicopters coming from 4 sides is just too hard for me so ended up going back to normal.
>>
>>1052511
This expedition hard mode is easily as hard as last expedition expert mode. I have no idea why they keep ramming up the game difficulty in such absurd way, this just makes people want to quit rather than whaling to beat the game.
>>
>>1052511
Extra 3 is already annoying with unblockable bosses from 2 lanes
>>
4 free multis and no rainbow I hate this game so much it's unreal. One of worst I played in dmm.
>>
>>1052562
>>1052574
>>1052578
The main problem with Extra difficulty is it really feels like you need a deep roster. Not just of pilots but of good KMF. Even if you have a lot of good pilots, if you don't have enough good KMF upgraded, you'll probably struggle.
>>
>>1051077
Top 5 seem to be
Nunnally
Monica
Sayoko
Kaguya
Nonette
>>
File: r.jpg (390 KB, 1252x633)
390 KB
390 KB JPG
best reroll ive gotten so far so i think i'm just gonna go with it. i want accomplice CC too but i'm getting sick of rerolling.
>>
>>1053617
Yeah that's pretty good. You can just save up for zero CC rerun or something.
>>
What happens if you dismantle a KMF you've upgraded? Do you get the materials back or are they lost forever?
>>
New raid annouced
And a new 4 star Shcneizel to go with it
>>
>>1054531
>It's just Lancelot
Kinda lame, also Shcneizel's VA passed away so I wonder if they will recast him.
>>
>>1054547
He was already recast for Genesiv Re;Code
Pretty sure this game is already using the new VA

But on that note, sadly, it was apparently announced today that Darlton's VA Kiyoyuki Yanada also just passed away too. Wonder if they already finished recording until the end of Season 1...
>>
>>1054558
Since this game got stuck in the development hell for a while, they probably finished recording most of the voice lines for main story beforehand. A shame though since they seemed to give Dalton got a lot of focus in the game story.
>>
>>1051729
We all love Kallen here!
>>
is there an anon guild for this game?
>>
>>1051077
Looks like Monica won the vote. Her new card illustration will be revealed at 1st anniversary so the card itself may be released later.
>>
File: knights.png (1.3 MB, 2038x1150)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>1055233
We have an open slot in this one for Lost Stories
>>
>>1055308
Its good that Monica won. Nunnally will almost assuredly get a 4 star anyway when we get to R2, so who knows if Monica would ever get a 4 star.
>>
>New Schneizel has a blanket 2 cost reduction for all Britannian pilots, not limited by the different kind
>Max level has a natural 0 cost
Seems like he could be pretty useful. Good thing hes not limited, since I couldn't afford to pull on him right now if I wanted to.
>>
>>1055910
I am saving my rolls for Gawain but I have a feeling that they may pull another surprise bullshit during Lelouch's birthday.
>>
>>1055910
He seems like a worse version of 2* Rakshata. Worse cost reduction, and his atk buff isn't mapwide. Usually there's no room for atk buffers. Might see some use in raid.
>>
>Stacking all the buff on protagonist and slap the shit out of Suzaku on stage 8 with with Galahad.
Yeah I am having fun.
>>
>>1055914
If the theory from months ago that the Gawain might come with a new C.C. instead of a Lelouch, I'm just going to buy a Gawain from the KMF store
>>
If you have multiple Mordreds. stage 8 is the best one to grind points with
>>
File: 1669458125961.png (1.97 MB, 2340x1080)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
lv10 is easy if you have h. lelouch. Suzaku just stopped & doing nothing while you spam skills at 2x speed.
>>
>The new Arena map for the week
This one is gonna be awful to go again ahy team with more than 1 Mordred
With 2+, you can essentially make it so theres no safe spawn point
>>
>>1057531
Arena rewards are way too crappy that I don't even feel like doing it.
They should have 10 black tickets as monthly exchange or something.
>>
>>1057565
Disagree completely, those KMF upgrade materials have become all too important for me.
Now I have lots of good KMF that I want to fully upgrade and I keep running out. So any ways to get more are appreciated.
>>
>>1057625
Having only 2 worthwhile materials to exchange in the whole shop is a pretty crappy deal overall, especially for a mode that you have to manual everyday, Even if they want to be stingy assholes and don't want to give people free tickets, they could at least put those melee and range chip materials in the shop so the whole KMF upgrade progress would be less a pain in the ass.
>>
>>1057653
Upgrade materials in general are the biggest bottleneck in this game. I want to finish upgrading my Protagonist but lack enough Guns right now, and I still want to max out Tianzi. Meanwhile, I need Masks for Accomplice C.C. and Todoh.
And thats before even touching the Knightmares
>>
Lost Stories updated

New Chapter comes with both a new Lelouch with Gawain, and a new Suzaku with Lanmcelot Air
>>
>>1059058
Damn, they probably push 3* Senba and Urabe all the way to Black Rebellion now.
>>
>>1059130
Probably They may have decided that those two could be used to pad next chapter's banner. For School Festival and who knows what else, can't imagine what they're gonna do for that Chapter.

Or Urabe ends up held off until R2 and is made a 4 star.
>>
>>1059058
More Suzaku is always good.
>>
Gawain attack range is pretty short, meanwhile Lancelot Air looks retardedly OP.
>>
>>1060773
Yeah, I thought Gawan would have range comparable to the Mordred, though its Special attack seems good.

But Lancelot Air Cavalry is just an all around better version of the regular Lancelot
>>
https://twitter.com/geass_game/status/1597893201397895169
Stream soon, I wonder what they are even going to announce since they just had Half Anniversary.
>>
Got gawain in 20 rolls. Although the auto range is disappointing, I still want it for s.CC 100% buff uptime.
>>1060910
Maybe a new lelouch again or lelouch banner rerun because it's his birthday.
>>
File: 1669898289634.png (1.8 MB, 2340x1080)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
s.CC with gawain is awesome for arena, firing huge 8 targets aoe immediately after deploy
>>
>>1062118
So basically what the Gawain lacks in normal range it makes up for with its special.
Probably why the new Queen type Lelouch's skill just innately charges his meter.
>>
Lelouch's Birthday coming up soon, and both games have streams set up for it.

For Genesic Re;Code, I'm expecting a couple things. For one, we'll probably hear about next Observation stuff since they're complete on TV and Akito. Oz most likely.
>>1029614
We might see this announced as a new storyline and characters.
Beyond those two guesses who knows.

>>1060910
Lost Stories is harder to guess. They're not done with season 1, and we don't know what kind of future events to expect. Season 1 probably has at least 3-4 chapters left.
I expect Lost to add in Akito, Oz and Lancelot & Guren characters eventually, but don't know if that time is now.

Anyone have any predictions on either game?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.