[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 23 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: suicided witch.png (139 KB, 500x500)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>/vg/ too fast
>/vmg/ max page reduced
mods wants the witch dead
>>
It wasn't reduced, some autist spammed the board
>>
>>1000569
Yeah, but thanks to that nigger, it was reduced from 10 to 6
>>
File: 1647802158183.jpg (395 KB, 1200x897)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>
master, please stop reviving
>>
File: 1650808429232.png (89 KB, 486x169)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
in case any witches were curious

it costs 34,290,000 mana and 200 souls to unlock all of the music, and in exchange for this you get 10 pull crystals, pretty worth imo
>>
im glad that they finally added the event music to the music box, and let you play it on the home menu. nonstop valentines event theme time
>>
>needs mana even for the music
does this witch think i'm made of mana?
>>
>>1000664
Wouldn't that make spamming worse ?
>>
>>1001218
Dunno, ask mods
>>
the witch refuses to sleep
>>
knocked out witch
>>
/vmg/ max page was increased
witch will live again
>>
Curtana looks like Pekola.
>>
the witch's life support has been improved
>>
>>1000679
toasted bread witch
bewitched bread
fine bread for a toasted sandwitch
witch
>>
File: 1658614249194.png (945 KB, 928x1199)
945 KB
945 KB PNG
>"If you feel tired, lie down on my feet to have a rest."
more witch feets
>>
>>1003043
god that tummy...
>>
witch stepping on ushpia tummy
>>
>>1003043
sleeping in witch soles after a vigorous night of love making
>>
>>1003043
Buying this skin for my never used level 1 Ushpia.

Also, is Curtana good? I like her design but her kit looks kind of bad.
>>
please donate to the witch she is trying to buy shoes

...or wait maybe that's why no one donate
>>
>>1003665
Her dps seems low, especially against a single opponent and she has basically no utility. I will agree thought that her design is cool.
>>
>>1004230
>Her dps seems low
i stupidly bought her ue because i thought maybe she was just like not as good as maya but underrated kind of a thing, and no, she's just really really bad, i think it's because she doesn't have anything with defense ignore/shred, because the %s on her abilities are theoretically pretty good
>>
>>1004230
>>1004540
i mean for end game stuff of course
>>
File: 1646170951515.png (106 KB, 545x500)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
somehow still alive witch
>>
the witch was revived multiple times
Revived Witch!
>>
we need to recruit like 1 or 2 more witches so that we can get all the rewards
or maybe i just leave the witch posting guild and go to a normie one
>>
abandoning witch
you won't get shoes in a normie guild
>>
File: witch donations.png (146 KB, 432x432)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
just a bit more witches...
>>
File: witch_rabi.png (178 KB, 934x749)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>
File: rabitch.png (171 KB, 640x554)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>1006016
>>
>>1006016
>witch_rabi.png
jewish witch
>>
File: pot of witch.png (239 KB, 416x416)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>
why does this dead game have two rabwitches
>>
File: witchsex.png (339 KB, 1000x1000)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
it also has a sex
>>
bratty sea elf healer any good?
>>
>>1006369
Endgame wise she seems like a worse version of Princess Amanami and Tuonel should still be the healer of choice in a saltstone team. She could be good though if you are just starting out and only want to clear the story.
>>
File: 1651467961937.png (246 KB, 1000x1000)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
The summer stage music is actually pretty damn good. Didn't expect that.
>>
File: 1664218673353.png (1.07 MB, 928x1199)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>ushpia skin is free
>we got a lewder tuonel of toes than cd did
>>985455
bless the witch

>>1006369
seems like one of those rng sac dolls like sher, so you'll probably see her in the top rankings a lot, and her kit seems better than tuonel's (but tuonel is good for the chaos passive, not really her kit)

if you don't have tuonel, get the sea loli no question, but if you do have tuonel and are lower on resources, probably save for the nuMaya coming up next

if you have the resources, try to get both obvs, but if you are low on resources (and especially if you skipped gdana) then probably go for shiroi instead of danelim

i kinda regret getting ur dana myself, i only used her like once or twice since i still like maya more anyway and it doesn't matter either way for my account, and we're all caught up with cn now (except battle pass dolls) so there isn't as much foresight knowledge of which doll to save for anymore
>>
>>1006487
I want to rape Tuonel
>>
attention witches: reunion packs are now 1 diamond for everyone, even if you didn't invite anyone back. 1 week to claim them
>>
>>1006593
what do you get in the pack?
im f2p but i've been considering buying that one pack cuz i love the witch that is based on your level cuz it's like 6 battle passes worth of diamonds for 15$
>>
>>1006604
don't recall, doesn't let you check after you buy em. they're definitely worth 1 diamond each though
>>
File: pot of witch.jpg (299 KB, 419x610)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>1006593
>1 diamond
>Diamonds are still P2W
>>
File: Spoiler Image (450 KB, 720x1280)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>
This sea elf deserves something and it's not a castle.
>>
>>1006968
she needs correction
>>
I don't like the new mage. She has a special modifier for her skill, she increases the enemy's damage taken, she reduces the enemy's defense, she casts skills for free and increases her own attack in the process. The only thing missing is a generic modifier that increases her damage dealt but wait, her UE gives her that. Well okay, at least as a mage she gets killed easily ... well she boosts her defenses and has lifesteal when low at life. Also, if I understand it correctly her passive keeps going and you can potentially get multiple attack increases if lucky.
Any new mage to come out will have to be a straight up number powercreep or just have enchanter and healer shielding, chaos generation etc.
>>
>>1007189
>Also, if I understand it correctly her passive keeps going and you can potentially get multiple attack increases if lucky.
things in witch usually don't stack unless they specifically say in the skill that it stacks

she's basically just mercury mage matvieffe though i don't really think it's a big deal
if there's anything in the game to dislike due to powercreep it's isabel (or maybe even tuonel)
or in my case, i think the fucked up part is that we finally got a comparable mage to maya with ur dana, and then immediately after releasing her we get a probably even better mage, because I had to pity dana all the way to the 180 one
>>
>>1007203
when will they release an op destroyer
>>
>>1007203
Isabel is indeed a bigger problem but that is just because they gave her insanely high numbers, her kit alone is nothing special. Shiroi on the other hand has everything.
Unfortunately like you said, Shiroi looks to be better than UR Dana which is a pity because I actually like Dana's design more. Mayahuel being able to cast her 2nd skill at 3 chaos was nice but now Shiroi can do it effectively for 2.4 which is lame in my opinion.
>>
meta witch
>>
>>1007237
I kinda liked SR Dana's design more than UR
>>
>>1006878
lick the witch
>>
>>1007299
same

>>1007237
if you wanna talk about a doll that does everything, i think tuonel of night's kit is absurdly busted, it's just that she's a guardian and the kit itself isn't completely bonkers in anything other than pvp, but tuonel of night does literally everything

shiroi doesn't do literally everything, like dana will probably still do more raw damage by herself (with less def shred for the team) and shiroi doesn't heal the whole team like maya does, she only heals herself
i guess i just don't understand the outrage, because the game is retardedly stagnant, like everything in the game is just isabel for phys and maya/eddine/amanami for mag, and it has been this way for forever, giving magic teams a matvieffe doesn't seem too absurd to me
>>
>>1007219
i think destroyer as a hybrind dps/tank thing just isn't very good for the end game modes of this game
you'd need a stage to require a moderately tanky character, also give the stage a 180 second enrage like err, and then you'd have to make it a solo-only stage i think in order for the current model for destroyers to really be any good

like a lot of people i think used kapla or ella to get through story mode, but nowadays you can just put amanami up front because maxing out gear and ue make even healers and compellers tanky enough to tank most fights, and then when a compeller can't tank it, neither can a destoryer, but when kapla gets her ue it might actually be good enough that you can use her and still complete all endgame content, but you probably wont show up on lederboards
>>
>>1007456
Shiroi does indeed do everything, except the stuff I mentioned in my original post (when I say everything I mean as a dps doll) also I don't see why you think that Dana will out dps her. Usually one healer is enough per team plus the extra ring healing, never had issues personally. If something dies it's because it got one shot, the game is just a dps race.
To sum things up, I simply fear that Shiroi completely kills the mage design in the game and they will probably up the difficulty to justify her existence and every new worthwhile mage will just be her with bigger numbers killing trade offs between dolls. While with Isabel, you can still make interesting kits, you just need to nerf her base numberswhich is probably not happening. They already introduced enemies with immunity to specific damage types and who knows what is coming next. I hope they revamp the gameplay loop soon.
>>
>>1007495
>While with Isabel, you can still make interesting kits, you just need to nerf her base numberswhich is probably not happening
see though, like i really don't understand why you think that shiroi is even a blip on the radar in a world where isabel exists, like isabel is so much worse of a problem and you're kinda just brushing her under the rug while acting like shiroi is the balance killer

on days you can use isabel, i am nowhere near the leaderboard, i'm like 700+ or something because I don't have isabel, but on phys immune days, I am top 100, that is a massive discrepancy caused by the existence of one singular doll that they obviously have no plans of nerfing, when the ERR is phys immune, there are times where the top 200 leaderboard has nm9 clears on it! people literally cannot even clear the content without isabel

meanwhile, ur dana shaved like 5 seconds off my time as opposed to maya, and shiroi might shave another 5 seconds off, but still the bigger factor is probably which ue you have at lvl 51+, and for a lot of people that's still maya, and then if it isn't maya people raised dana's, and getting a ue that high is really fucking expensive for people who aren't whales. in a world where shiroi exists you could still use maya and make it in the top 200 leaderboards as long as it's a phys immune day
>>
>>1007499
I dislike Shiroi because she is a step in the wrong direction. It shows the mindset the devs have, not because she will set record times, because she obviously won't. Powercreep happens everywhere, in any live service game, but this doll shows that the devs are creatively bankrupt.
>>
>>1007514
yeah i just don't feel the same way or understand your point of view
i understand what you're saying, i just don't understand how it is "creatively bankrupt" or bad in any way

she doesn't have a dot, she doesn't shield the party, she doesn't heal the party, she doesn't orderly fashion herself, she doesn't have a charge skill, her maxed debuff order skill does not do more % damage than her chaos skill, she doesn't scale off the # of order/chaos energy, she doesnt' generate order/chaos energy, she doesn't refund order/chaos energy, she doesn't increase the party's stats or % damage (just def shred), she doesn't increase the damage the enemy takes, she doesn't stun, she doesn't cleanse the party debuffs, she doesn't dispel enemy buffs, she doesn't reduce the damage the enemy deals, she doesn't reduce the damage the party takes or alter the way it is distributed, she doesn't self revive

and thats only comparing her to other mages that are currently in the game. the devs are constantly blurring the lines between "classes" in this game, and shiroi doesn't even do everything that the other mages do, let alone what might happen when stuff gets even "blurrier" or when they start adding new "types" of abilities (like cassis and danelim revive). the only thing she does that's unique for mages is that she has matvieffe's ue, otherwise her kit is pretty normal mage stuff, like really i cannot possibly understand the angle you're coming from, and i especially can't understand it in a game where isabel exists

amanami isn't even a mage and she does more damage than maya or dana anyway, and probably will still do more damage than shiroi, and actually shiroi will just make amanami do even more damage than she already does, because amanami does % damage. cn leaderboards for the chapter 6 boss has fucking shuffle at the top because shuffle also does % damage on her ue. shiroi does not even come close to doing "everything"
>>
oh, and the sac meta is completely fucking cancer, it should be deleted entirely, if we're talking about creatively bankrupt things

all endgame content should only allow 3 dolls, kinda how pvp is, you should need or want or even have the option to spend hours rng resetting for multiple consecutive 20% procs to try to climb the leaderboard, it should just be your 3 dolls and that's it, and that way the element would matter even more because you can't just sac into your real element while keeping a fake bonus (if you're doing for that strategy)
>>
why is nannar's swimsuit costume sprite barefoot but the artwork has slippers
>>
because witch don't allow barefoot
>>
File: MuMu20220913171806.png (704 KB, 1024x576)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
>>
WAKEY WAKEY
>>
intangible witch
no orderly fashion witch
>>
Looks to me that they upped the difficulty of the intagible barrier.
>>
progression witch
>>
collab witch when?
>>
never, witch is grumpy towards other franchises
>>
File: 1653877238872.png (233 KB, 400x400)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
riichi witch
>>
noten witch
>>
nopan witch (nya)
>>
birthday 4witch
>>
furiten witch
>>
witch, now with bonus hat
>>
too many witch hats
>>
not enough witch hats
>>
not enough love witch
>>
not enough donations witch
>>
File: MuMu20221001174640.png (471 KB, 1024x576)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>another shield
angry witch
>>
>>1009911
fellow witch is willing to trade
fellow witch has too many mage weapons
>>
witch from mercury is now engaged
>>
ɥɔʇi/m/
>>
where is the tierlist ?
>>
>>1010881
just look at evil return, evil return rebirth, and path not taken leaderboards

>physical
isabel isabel isabel
tuonel, amorai
catherine, caledonia
celanya, matveiffe
>magical
eddine, shiroi
amanami, princess amanami, maya, dana
>sac
dorin, cersivey
ardisia, danelim, sher, metamorphosis
>pvp (damage based on doll's max hp is bused)
tuonel of night, symbriette
kamui, flare

no one else matters really, use whoever you want to though the game is easy except nightmate 10 and sometimes path not taken
>>
File: clown witch.png (168 KB, 490x271)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>
>Yet another week failing to reach the max donation reward
Maybe worth inviting a few (active) randoms? Like 95% of the guild is all dead witches.
>>
i second this motion
been thinking about leaving honestly, but allowing 5-10 randos to join would be okay with me too
>>
random witch
>>
Random witch surrounded by corpses of other witches
>>
File: sleeping.png (405 KB, 1000x1000)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
witch staying comfy in a guild that hits the max donation count in a few hours
>>
burn the traitor witch
>>
if we don't get full donations this week, i too will become a traitor
>>
benedict witch
>>
witches have a falling out
>>
This game is still alive? How
>>
witch may die but witchposting will never die
>>
I no longer play but still visit my /vmg/ witches
>>
Here comes Retired Witch!
>>
i like witches
>>
>>1011422
i've been wondering this myself honestly. does this game just have a small team that doesn't cost much to run or something? i feel like this is one of those gachas that will somehow keep going for a while despite low numbers.
>>
>>1011422
hatjobs
>>
>>1010897
bru wanna pull danelim cause he hot but she look bad
>>
challenge is hard
hard witch
>>
File: 1654579658714.png (1.38 MB, 1280x720)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>alt account got a 2nd Isabel off rate
>main account still can't get 1 isabel
>>
>>1011981
Why didnt you roll for her when she originally released? Spending your load on booba, huh? Disgusting witch.
>>
File: 1647174461159.png (1.31 MB, 1280x720)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>1012001
>Why didnt you roll for her when she originally released?
i did, but i got down to single digit hard pity (pic related was taken when i first ran out of pulls, but then i cleared out achievement logs for a few more) and simply ran out of shit, she bankrupted me and i still didn't get her on my main, i got her in like 2 multis on my alt, i also got shiroi on my alt 1 multi after pulling that dupe isabel, my alt is retarded lucky i don't understand
>>
>>1012003
You could have chosen to keep the servers alive, Anon... You doomed us all..
>>
File: 1641224160852.png (142 KB, 500x500)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
witch is happy because you keep her alive
>>
finally got max points on the challenge level, this thing is actually kinda fun

witch needs more stuff like this and less stuff that incentivizes you to reset for hours to rng into a leaderboard run
>>
>>1012081
For better or worse the leaderboards are meaningless. The top spots are cheated and even if you spend hours resetting for RNG (which in itself is obnoxious as fuck) you get zero reward for it. Just no reason to do it.
>>
>>1012099
the top spots are not always cheated, and the people actually cheating usually do get banned/removed, but either way this "challenge" leaderboard is much better than the standard err leaderboard
>>
Has anyone tested Shiroi? She seems to do less damage than Dana for me.
>>
>>1012211
i mean, yeah that's what i was saying before, it seems like gdana will do more damage, it's just that shiroi can kinda serve also as your tank, you only need to use her chaos skill, and she reaches "top speed" faster than gdana

i haven't tested but if you just stick them side by side i'm pretty sure that gdana does more damage, but does less shred and can't tank as easily, and also needs to be using both order and chaos, in the end the real deciding factor i think (for non whales) will be which ue you have at a higher level, because those materials are incredibly limited, and if you're like me, i blew all of the upgrade materials i was saving on gdana, so i don't have more to give to shiroi
>>
How do I beat up the Crustashean in the last farming stage? I was using Celanya and she was doing like 0 damage so I'm guessing I need to use a magic damage team?
>>
>>1012236
My Isabel hits it fine, so physical damage works. Might just be a big damage reduction shield.
>>
>>1012243
I think this is a permanent dispatch angle.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.