[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 94 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Noob here. How long do I have to run these mindless quests? I just want to get to the mindless grinding/lifeskilling portion of the game.
>>
>>795372
if youre acknowledging that the game is completely mindless then why dont you do something more productive with your time?
>>
>>795404
I work, have a family, maintain my property, read Scripture, pray the rosary, keep chickens, bees and soon goats. Sometimes a nigga just wanna grind mobs in a sandbox MMO for a couple hours after the kids are asleep.
>>
Why does the game look like ass in motion? I have everything maxed. Is there some secret combination of settings to get the game to actually look good?
>>
>>795372
From start to finish? Like 15-30 hours all the way to O'dyllita, depends on whether you read or not. If you're after the inventory slots, you can stop after you're done with Calpheon, but you'll probably want to finish everything eventually as extra stats, namely +1DP and AP, are tied to Kamasylvia and Ody respectively. I don't think those will be relevant to you until you start getting into midgame though, so just finish Calpheon, should take around 6-9 hours total, or at least that's what it took me last time I did it, but they've revamped it a lot so I can't tell anymore
>>
>>796035
Not OP but I've been doing nothing but the main story quests and I outlevel the overworld enemies I'm currently at by 10. I'm worried I'm leveling too fast with shit gear and am going to get ganked to shit. Also how the hell do those node things work? Every single one I've come across tells me I have to "connect the previous node". Where the fuck is the starting node?
>>
>>796319
If you aren't already start playing on a season character and you'll get gear suitable for your level if you just follow the main quest. Seasons except Arsha and Oivia servers are non-pvp.
>nodes
Starter nodes are cities and towns marked as blue symbols on your map they and invested nodes have lines pointing to nearby nodes they can unlock.
Click the node you want and choose "Previous Node" to see which node you need to invest in to open it up, if you haven't found it there will be a beam of light showing its location.
>>
>>796319
Don't worry about connecting nodes unless you're building a worker empire or trade a lot. Starting nodes are cities, usually. Also, as the other anon said, make a seasonal character or remake the one you're using to become Seasonal, you can "upload" your template with F4 and just re-apply on a new character if you care. Season is just too good to miss out on, especially if you're a new player. Not starting on a season server could easily set you back 40-100 hours depending on your pace
>>
>>796382
>>796390
I've been watching the cutscenes and reading the text but really have no idea what the fuck is going on. My black spirit just got a badass hood. Am I just walking from person to person reliving their memories or what? Are these people I'm talking to on the overworld real or not? I want to knock out this Jordice faggot.
>>
What's a good moment to pass on your levels / season status from your original character to a regular one?
>>
>>796540
Typically when you're 61, have 1k skill points and full pen tuvala gear.
>>
>>796395
Basically, you kinda just hang around and do whatever is convenient to you, your black spirit convinces you to do all these crazy things that have nothing to do with you so both of you gain power, that's why he's constantly swapping forms; he's grooming you to take over your body. Small pieces of lore are often dropped around, like the Black Sun, what black stones really are and so on. In Valencia, you learn you're the descendant from some important ancient big shot. In Kamasylvia and O'dyllita, but mainly Ody, you learn what the Black Sun is, why it's a bad thing, and why you should prep for an interdimensional war with an ancient chaotic god. Oh and the Magnus sorta touches on this a little bit.
It starts slow, but it picks up later, too bad the exposition is boring, ruins whatever story there is
>>
>>796568
Moral of the story (pun intended): mash that R key
>>
>>796633
They might as well just put it off then and start season grinding. There isn't really much of a reason to get energy or contribution points from exploring and doing quests anymore unless he plants on gathering or some lame shit. Worker empires and trading are powercrept into uselessness so he can happily ignore all of the garbage dead content. It was only ever good for income when people were grinding like 10-20m/hr max and there was a lot more pvp.
>>
If you don't play Warrior or Berserker you're probably gay
>>
>>796985
>leaving wizard out
:(
>>
>>795372
I used to love BDO but the never ending mindless grinding killed it for me, plus you have to complete with whales at the end game in pvp. I put over a thousand dollars in it and still wasn’t all pen. A lot of time and money wasted on this game that I regret.
>>
>>796985
Ha the two most mindless and dumbest classes in the game, very low skill cap. But do you
>>
>>797049
Get a load of this homo
>>
>>797056
Nice come back loser
>>
>>797000
Warrior and serker are thrash if you wanna play a tanky class play valk or nova, their way better
>>
>>797049
warrior is low skill floor high skill ceiling. yea you can just do the dumbo grab combo and hold block but at least you get options if you wanna play less like a shitter. classes like musa or sage have no room for freestyle combos or skill expression. the diff between a good and bad warrior or awk zerk is night and day. if you want to get really brainless just roll valk and be a 100% bot or succ nova and hide behind shield and minions
>>
>>797044
>you have to complete with whales at the end game in pvp. I put over a thousand dollars in it and still wasn’t all pen
Did you try the "equalized" pvp arena mode?
>>
>>797074
>playing as a woman
No thanks I'm not a tranny
>>
>>797044
>I put over a thousand dollars in it and still wasn’t all pen. A lot of time and money wasted on this game that I regret.
Sounds like you're a fuckin retard lol, BDO is the most inefficient game to whale in. You literally get absolutely nothing for whaling and this has been a known fact for years.
>>
OP here. Game is really fun once the combat clicks. Let's see how long I stick with it.
>>
File: 4.png (140 KB, 1046x775)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
I'm following this guide. Is it worth investing into nodes for the extra drop rate on enemies? I've killed 2000 of these Rhutum orc cunts and they still won't drop that Treant Spirit's Belt mentioned here.
>>
>>797794
Don't grind for gear, you'll get better ones from the season quest, level rewards or mediah kill quests. Investing in nodes takes a lot of energy which you probably don't have and you're not going to grind there long enough to notice the difference anyway.
that guide looks really old btw
>>
>>797836
So when does the grinding start? I was told this game was all about grinding and pvp but I keep getting told to do gay quests
>>
>>797852
You can ignore the quests if you want and just grind whatever. You'll lose out on free stuff to get better gear faster so you can grind on the first "real" spots.

Do quests until you have upgraded your Naru weapons/armor to PEN and converted them into Tuvala, that's a good baseline to start grinding on a spot where you can earn silver and get drops to upgrade Tuvala gear just make sure to play on a seasons server if you want upgrade materials.
>>
>>795413
based
as for your question, make a season character, run through the whole questline (winter or normal, doesn't matter) (if you don't care to read and just spam R it cuts down the time significantly but imagine not reading an RPG) that'll get you to level 56-57
then you just upgrade your naru into tuvala and make that TRI+ using an internet guide
then you try each skill one by one a few times to get the hang of what they do and then you can go kill shit
takes like idk 4 hours maybe max
all that +1 AP min/max shit doesn't matter until you start getting autistic and having hundreds of millions in your bank account
>>
>>797876
>>797877
Thanks bros
>>
>work on infinite MP pot weekly after getting the HP one
>get the Manshaum's drop naturally at about 50 pity pieces in
>two-thirds of the puzzle has been solved

Guess I'm going to Navarn Steppe once a week now or something. Is the next piece better obtained on just any regular ol' mob grindan character or would it still be best to have a character more versed in gathering mastery?
>>
>>795372
;-)
>>
>>798173
Soon they're gonna make it to where you don't need to tan mobs for the pity pieces and the pity piece drop rate was also buffed x4. Just wait for that instead, it'll probably be next week
>>
I heard Maegu (best twin) is coming out next week, any hard rerollera here? Hope she's good with evasion
>>
The Chenga upgrade for my adventurer tome starts at the ass-end of the map. Is it worth it?
>>
File: 2023-01-03_32329311.jpg (828 KB, 1920x1080)
828 KB
828 KB JPG
How much does FPS affect the gameplay? Asking because on Fortnite for example, if I go from 120 fps to 30, it feels like a slideshow. But if I do the same on BDO, 120 is fine ofc but 30 feels smooth too. I'm really confused by this and feel like I'm just going to get flaming responses, but if anyone has info...

Also I'm seeing info about animations being loosely tied to FPS and higher frame rates increasing dps, but it's all old info and inconclusive. Can anyone else try some 30 fps vs 60/120 fps tests?
>>
>>798478
That's still correct, more fps means animations take less time and thus, more DPS
>Can anyone test
Can't be bothered, it's a fact that's been known for years and remains true. The engine just can't handle high fps counts, they can't just fix it with a patch
>>
>>798511
>more fps means faster animations
>game cant handle high fps
>fact, known for years

would love to see data on this, can only find old info that isn't super accurate and the game has been heavily optimized since.
>>
>>798478
>>798526
https://streamable.com/4rh2mc
>>
>>798553
https://streamable.com/8o75l5
https://streamable.com/26c8ki
tldr it's a significant difference BUT it depends on the class you play. low input volume classes like awakening casters or guardian aren't affected as much, though it still matters. high input volume classes like warrior or ninja who require a lot of cancels are affected a lot more by it. the game hasn't been heavily optimized since, it still runs like shit. all information on fps = dps is still 100% accurate and it hasn't changed at all since launch
>>
>>798553
>>798557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1hh0c3yAtY
another test for you. can't find too many comparison videos like what I posted before, most of the FPS autists are warriors. I would like to see 30 vs 60 vs 120 fps on ninja
>>
>>798562
aaaaand another one on guardian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZr-K_80QEE
but yea you get the jist
>>
>>798574
what kind of trash way to test fps is this? the idiot isn't even trying to hit when capped and the target is constantly moving.
>>
>>798596
getting hit affects attack speed, shai is the only class that can keep up fast attacks at a consistent rate with her boomerang. it's supposed to simulate what it's going to look like when you're actually getting hit in combat vs hitting a dummy. the engine is fucked
>>
>>797991
when I said do the whole questline I meant until it sends you to Mediah/Altinova, around 56-57 lv
that's when I drop it anyways if I just wanna grind
hf genocidin various species bro
>>
I've only been playing for a few hours but I'm already getting sick of riding the horse everywhere. Where the fuck are the fast travel spots? I know I can choose to transport my character to towns I've visited but that shit takes one hour and doesn't bring my horse with me.
>>
>>798844
The Magnus questline unlocks fast travel to all major regions in the game but it requires navigating to specific hub points, costs not insignificant amounts of silver to use and is also in some cases slower than riding a horse fullspeed between locations depending on how fast your game loads/unloads.
>>
>>798444
Yes and no, the hot time EXP buffs last month were so good that I didn't even need to quest for Lv61 on my seasonal character (which formerly used to be the last task on the pass). Otherwise it can take a while with how out-of-way a lot of the locations are - on top of needing a good bit of energy, but you can also move the upgraded tome between characters for a pretty lazy way to squeeze out Lv61 for future use.
>>
>>798844
we literally just got fast travel a few months ago and it requires you to do an obnoxious quest line
>>
I'm not going to lie. I'm feeling a bit pressured by the whole "seasonal" thing and how it ends in ~1 month. I play casually so I squeeze in maybe 1-2 hours of gameplay a day. What happens if my character loses seasonal status with all this naru/tuvala gear? Will I be stripped naked and be left to fend for myself with 0ap/0dp? What even happens to all this upgraded shit when the season ends? Do you just lose everything?
>>
File: 1495948288181.jpg (8 KB, 148x138)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>799286
Each of the highest-enhanced seasonal Tuvala gear you have automatically gets converted into permanent equivalents if you end the season without graduating, alongside some extra items you'd get from doing so. That in itself happens roughly in the middle or near-end, where you can dip out of the season formally and use stones to convert the gear early.

Also, all unused time-filled & refined magical black stones, Tuvala ore, and other seasonal collectibles get deleted and thus don't hold over outside of I think the ones used to get more valuable stuff. You can try using the Timepiece for an extra, pre-levelled character too (and don't necessarily have to convert the weapons for them if you're happy with your current one).
>>
>Kutum is now useless
Nouverchads win again...
>>
>>799320
What happened
>>
>>799320
wot
>>
I have four Kzarka weapon boxes and over 100 latent auras, and I already have a PEN for my main class and a TET converted from Tuvala for some secondary classes.
Should I just upgrade them to TRI or TET if I can be bothered, then sell them? Or give some to a bunch of classes?
>>
My season quest wants me to enhance a tuvala to duo. I'm trying to get a PEN naru weapon but this piece of crap keeps failing since it has a ~40 success rate and dropping back to PRI. How the fuck do I do this?
>>
>>799537
With Naru you can literally just mash it until it hits PEN, it's so easy and you get given tons of the beginner black stones
>>
>>799554
>just mash it until it hits PEN
I saw a video and this shit is going to take a while. Can I just trade PEN Naru stuff for Narchilan and call it a day?
>>
>>799562
Eh nevermind. I just mashed about 500 beginner black stones and ended up with a duo naru weapon so I guess this just isn't happening anytime soon.
>>
>>799562
>>799564
What video did you see? It really shouldn't be difficult to get PEN but if you don't quite have enough materials then if you get unlucky and it fails TRI/TET/PEN a bunch then it can seem like a setback.
Check out this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepZ6D9MFx4, just the first enhancement video I found so not necessarily the best, but the first four minutes show him getting to PEN naru with about 1.4k armour stones and fewer weapon stones. That's how I've always done it.
As for getting Narchilan gear, if you're season then you want to go for PEN Tuvala by the time you graduate
>>
>>799570
Your video also just says "mash enhance until you get PEN" at least for the Naru shit.
>>
>>799607
Yeah that's what I mean, it's all it takes for Naru. No need to do anything more complicated until you need failstacks for TRI/TET/PEN Tuvala
>>
So I have a few questions I haven't been able to find answers for.
1. Do I need to repair the max durability on my PEN Tuvala before doing the TET boss gear exchange later? I've been selling the ores to the NPC but I'm not sure if the durability carries over or if you just get a new item at max dura.
2. Do you get a new timepiece every season? The quest is listed as once per family but I'm not sure if you get a new one every time.
3. Is there some other way to get the Yianaros Headpiece? Searching the Pearl Shop updates shows that the last time it was sold was in March 2021 for most classes. But there's still some semi-recent one off trades in the central market history. I'm just going to throw a preorder up but I'm curious if I'm just stuck waiting for someone to sell a really old one.
>>
>>799644
1- You get an entirely new item if you exchange for boss gear, so full dura. If you intend on keeping any tuvala, repair it, this only works if you use the exchange coupon. Tuvala ores are easy to get a lot of, i would just get more to be safe
2- timepiece every season, yes
3- shop exclusive. You could ask in world chat for someone to sell you one, but if there are many preorders, you'll have to get lucky. Unless gifting is still available, you could ask for that instead. This works better if you're NA
>>
>>799564
>actually getting filtered by Naru
you know I can't even really blame newbies for this, the enhancement system is inherently dogshit anyway
>>
>>799664
Thanks, I tried to look up the first two but most season related searches got me to the same copy pasted season server guides. As for the Yianaros Headpiece I'm mostly wondering if it came back since the original March 10th, 2021 shop update. Placing an order on an item that hasn't been on sale in nearly 2 years seems a bit futile.
>>
>>799746
They gave it away to everyone during a log in event last april.
>>
>>799844
That's probably why I didn't see it, I only searched under the Pearl Shop updates. Guess I should see if they do it again this year, but if people got it for free I think there's an odd chance for me to grab it off the market now.
>>
File: 1544198468295.jpg (165 KB, 861x1024)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
I won 2k pearls, anyone else /winrar/?
>>
>>799746
>wondering if it came back since the original March 10th, 2021 shop update
It has. It's one of those items that comes and goes from the shop every few months or so. Iirc there isn't much unobtanium in this game when it comes to pearl outfits with the exception of collab stuff like the berserk/griffith armor and bugatti sets
>>
>>796985
>zerker
Why do they keep buffing that already broken shit while they leave other classes in the dirt as far as pve is concerned, the one content where the classes should unironically be equal?
>>
I hit 56, did awakening and succession and I literally can't tell the fucking difference between base and succession but I've been told Succession Striker is easier. What do I upgrade, absolute or prime versions of skills?
>>
>>800229
Successions in genereal is mostly the base skillset with some changes, the variety depends upon the class. Otherwise always choose and use prime skills. They're a straight upgrade over absulute in every case I'm aware of.
>>
File: a.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1081)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Can anyone explain how this shit works in two sentences or less? I'm getting nothing but happy faces but 0 amity. Some quests are requiring this and I'm considering just dropping them.
>>
>>800287
read the text. you need to clear the condition to get any amity if it's fail x amount of time just restart but x amount of favor or succeed x amount of times in a row are usually easy.
>>
>>800295
what text nigga
>>
>>800229
>Awakening
You use a new weapon as your primary damage dealer while the mainhand is still present but mostly exists for utility. In full boss gear, has +2 sheet AP over the mainhand at an equivalent enhancement level.
>Succession
Forsake the above (albeit as a stat stick) and buff your main weapon the fuck up with Prime versions of skills. Includes at least two attacks inherited from Awakening, a self-buff if yours didn't already have one, and perhaps some mechanical and mobility additions to somewhat equalize it.

Due to how the level requirements are weighed for a given spec's important skills it might be easier to continue levelling until 60 with Awakening.

In your case for Succession Striker, some notes:
>get used to maintaining the buff from Prey Hunt (Space w/ max martial shards)
>cancel attacks like Adamantine and Roaring Tiger into Prime:Wolf's Fang (S + RMB) because it entails your best skill add-on buffs and makes it faster to cast
>When you can take the rabam Wolf's Explosive Fangs, you can press LMB to activate it right after Wolf's Fang for a quick two followups that do good damage with a small AoE
>Skull Crusher can be activated by pressing neutral F or C during Twisted Collision
>Use Knee Hammer, Mass Destruction, or Flash Step before Prime:Rage Hammer for a leaping forward version
>Stalking Wolf is still a borderline teleport kick to the next mob pack
>Prey Hunt buff allows you to use Heart & Soul (from the Magnus) without charging it, it has a bit of range too

>>800252
In the past at least there were a few cases were Absolutes were still taken but they're probably a lot more minimal or situational than they used to be.
>>
>>800310
Well you still probably take Absolutes whenever just can just for the hell of it, it's just that whenever there's a choice between Absolute and Prime, then Prime is always superior to Absoulute.
>>
just hit 51 after starting with the new winter zone for returning players, or whatever, and now I'm not sure what I should be doing. I'm still in Eilton thumbing my ass.
>>
>>800612
You should be able to take a quest pointing you to a stable keeper in Eilton who then tells you to go to Mediah.
>>
File: lg5ln79y5naa1.png (1.82 MB, 1618x1033)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
Afk Redditors casually hitting 700GS before 2024 if they don't hard gamba.
>>
>>800621
oh yes I've got that one. if that's the move then that's what I'll do. thanks.
>>
>>800652
>if they don't hard gamba
I hate how bdo gets such a bad reputation when gambling to progress hasn't been necessary since the central marketplace that came 3 years ago. I don't like the dishonesty people spread about the game having RNG enhancement without explaining that you can realistically buy everything.
>>
>>800727
>bro just grind in circles for a thousand hours to buy end game gear
you don't need to enhance yourself but the alternative isn't much better.
>>
File: 3.jpg (211 KB, 745x805)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
What should I do about these? I tried taking on the first one since it spawned near Velia but I got my cheeks clapped in two hits.
>>
>>800652
Whilst nothing compared to the sweaty grinders, 800k mobs is hardly inconsequential. And having both of those TET earrings in 2021 is pretty good going
>>800788
They drop one level a day, from V to I, and their difficulty drops with level. You have no death penalties from those bosses but if you're struggling it might be best to wait until they're weaker. What's you gear?
>>
>>798574
Uncapped fps=literally cheating
>>
do i make a nova or hash for pve alt
>>
>>800777
people had been begging for a way to progress without having to rely on the enhancement system for years. it's amusing to see that people are unhappy with enhancing being 100% optional
>>
>bro just read global labs every Thursday night and pump and dump every other week
SHIGGIDY
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (211 KB, 851x786)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>799537
>>799564
I'm this retard. This is my current gear situation after abusing the "failstack" thing. What should I use my 100% chance refined black stones on? Is it worth using them on Tuvala gear from DUO to TRI despite the -20 durability?
>>
File: v.png (39 KB, 319x382)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>801413
also how do I use these things and valks cry properly I can't seem to use them regardless of success chance should I just wait until level 58 and get naderr band before trying to upgrade tuvala shit?
>>
>>801413
>>801418
Okay from your screenshot I can see for armour you have PRI Tuvala helmet and boots, TRI Naru chest and TET Naru gloves. For weapons you have DUO Tuvala mainhand and PRI Tuvala awakening, and TRI Naru subweapon.
First, with the amount of beginner blackstones you have there you can literally just right-click the naru gear until it gets to PEN, then exchange it to PRI Tuvala. It's been said before but I'll say it again, you literally don't need to do anything else for Naru.
For Tuvala, try this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIzWlXq4mGk , but essentially you need some failstacks for attempts at DUO and above, but only small failstacks until you're trying for TET and PEN. The best use for those refined stones is to go from DUO to TRI, don't worry about the 20 durability loss that's easily countered by just a few Tuvala Ores.
It doesn't look like you have any Tuvala enhancing materials, hopefully they're just outside of your screenshot, but just in case you get them from weekly quests and grinding on season servers.
For using Advice of Valks you need to be at zero base failstacks to apply it, but bonus ones e.g. from Valks Chance don't stop you from applying the failstack. The 60 one you showed I would recommend saving for a PEN Tuvala attempt.
There's some more subtlety around exact fs numbers and whatnot but you don't need that for now. The last piece of advice is to not roulette your gear, i.e. if you have everything at TRI and one fs for TET, don't fail you first piece of gear and then try the rest, if you fail everything you'll be left with DUO everything. If you have the resources to get it all back to TRI then you're good, but just be considerate of how prepared you are before you start.
>>
>>801413
Yes, those guaranteed stones are always worth it, 20 dura is nothing if you use tuvala ores, don't use memory fragments ever, I've seen people do it, only use them for TRI though. If you run out, the failstacks I always use are
>Pri-Duo 10fs
>Duo-Tri 20fs (30 if you're desperate/low on mats)
>Tri-Tet 40fs (30 if you can afford to lose mats)
>Tet-pen 60+, stop at 100 and start over if unlucky
Just grind on season, do your weekly. Once you reach level 60, run around the map and complete regional quests, those are automatically accepted and you can see them to the left of your map, it tasks you to kill X amount of enemies for season mats. You can do it earlier, but most areas are locked, so you might as well just wait.
>>
>>801483
>>801528
Alright thanks. It's taking me a while to get through the main story since I'm getting distracted by side quests. Now I'm building a boat for some merchant fuck in Altinova. At least they were nice enough to guide me through the process of purchasing buildings, hiring workers and they even gave me a couple of killquests for the exact materials I need for it.
>>
I just started the game and did the winter questline. Did I made a mistake becaude it rly didn't teach me anything about lifeskills etc. I am at Medievah with 80ap and struggling to kill mobs. No idea how to get better gear. I only have the blue starter gear. What should I do?
>>
>>801612
enhance your gear. it's an option when you talk to the black spirit. you can turn that Naru stuff into better Tuvala gear. I just got done with the winter zone as well, level 54, and I have 167 AP because I've been enhancing my gear with the black spirit. this gear is meant to be all you need with a season character, you just have to enhance it. there's surely youtube videos that cover this stuff.

the winter zone is meant to be more of a streamlined experience to catch you up to everyone else.
>>
The season questline is asking me to make a PRI Tuvala Ring. What's an easy way to get one of these that doesn't involve me wasting a shitload of Tuvala Ore since Naru accessories apparently can't be upgraded to Tuvala anyways?
>>
>>802292
You can get a bulk of one seasonal material from a weekly that's just mass killing mobs at one of many grind spots, although you can only do one and is probably best to get the Refined stones if you lack TRI Tuvala weapons/armor otherwise. But basically you just kill mobs while on a season server for them to drop individually otherwise, PRI is only the first step too for accessories although they're fickle.
>>
>>800652
gearlet
>>
File: Untitled.png (295 KB, 319x465)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>it's easy bro just kill 4000 of these mobs
>btw the camps look like this
I'm not doing this. I tried the Basilisk spot but accidentally hit a statue which spawned a bunch of naga that just wouldn't die no matter how much I hit them and the regular petrified mooks are spread out like this, too.
>>
>>802340
Is that the season weekly? You're supposed to go to high density areas like Polly's forest. Unless you plan to grind like 6 hours of centaurs anyway
>>
>>802340
try desert nagas they're nearby, easy and there's lots of them.
>>
>>802340
>>802395
Do people still do platoons for the season weekly at Polly's to speed it up collectively? I'd imagine that sort of thing dies out after the first two weeks (or even just the one) but I've seen advertisements for them.

Desert Naga & Fogan areas are also high in mob density, as are some others like Fadus.
>>
>>802340
Don't go to basilisks ever, they basically ruined the spot and Centaurs is best for people with near capped season gear, though you can still grind there at much lower gearscore.
As the other anons said, Nagas/Fogans is good, as is Pollys and Fadus in Kama. Gahaz is also a good valencia spot somewhat inbetween Nagas and Centaurs.
>>
>>802421
I've seen people do weeklies for like Tshira and stuff, but it definitely dies down after the second week; Season really doesn't take that long at all, some people even complain when early graduation isn't within the first month
>>
>>802395
>>802401
>>802421
>>802515
I'm going to assume these two areas are just newbie traps or obsolete. I kept going and now I'm finding comfy mobs I can one shot and are super clumped up again. Back on the road to 60.
>>
>>802582
Centaurs is unironically a meta spot contested by endgame players at times. You just need a fast class and patience to put up with that dogshit grindspot, hardly any gear required. I hate it
>>
>>802582
the only classes good at centaurs are awk musa awk valk and succ zerker. everything else is literally griefing
>>
>>802315
>even 710gs is considered gearlet nowadays
so strange kek. i remember when 215nv was considered geared to the teeth and now people are just casually pushing 310+ ap. ngl I kind of miss the days where even the most hardcore players were still struggling to scrounge up crumbs and constantly finding new ways of making money. certainly forced a lot of people to explore different avenues of income
>>
>>802582
Desert Naga/Fogan spots are still decent-ish for Combat/Skill EXP and they're very clumped up, if research from last October is any indication then apparently even better than Kagtums in that regard (which people would be grinding for potion pieces otherwise). I'd think that Fadus is kind of whatever but Polly's is still popular and used to be infamous for being the only really good Skill EXP spot in the past. After loading up on scrolls it was pretty much the only spot I bothered with post-Awakening this season.

Centaurs is more known for being a money spot for better-geared players than for raw EXP.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R6vcfKavoo85TcY6Xul6GzR8LNiO5IuXH8F5fZwUrSw/edit#gid=1619546493
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (171 KB, 784x1080)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
I've been rowing this floating turd for over 30 minutes. I genuinely believe I would have arrived faster by just swimming. Why is this game like this?
>>
>>803221
koreans are retarded and want to grief anyone who steps near the water
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1081)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>803221
FUCK YOU I had to buy a 10 million silver boat because the raft died mid-way. I also had to discover and activate a handful of other nodes to get your crappy truffles. I HOPE IT'S FUCKING WORTH IT.
>>
>>803245
you're wasting your time
>>
File: Untitled.png (228 KB, 553x646)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>803252
I got 2x of these. 11 quests in that chain btw.
>>
>>803254
That stuff hasn't been relevant for almost 3 years.
>>
>>803245
Buy the loyalty boat if you want to see the sea it's the fastest one you can get.
>>
Redpill me on tuvala accessories. I haven't bothered doing that because I read failing will outright destroy your accessories. Does this mean both the sacrifice item AND the accessory you were trying to enhance so you have to start over from 0 every single time you fail?
>>
>>803274
Yes, you fail, you start over, no downgrades unless you use Cron stones, which you shouldn't btw
>>
>>803283
Adding to this, you don't need to bother with tuvala accessories at all. If this is your first character and you don't need spare accessories for alts, you can just use capotia stuff after you graduate; just reach level 60 and you're set for a while. Use this as a reminder that enhancing is a bad idea in this game
>>
>>803283
>>803293
I just want to finish the season pass quests. One of them is asking me to upgrade a Tuvala Necklace to DUO. How many ores do you think I'd need to reach that if I intend to use zero advice of valks? Around 500?
>Capotia
How do I know which piece of gear is better than what? Is there a tier list online or something because it's really hard to tell in this game. I've had a Cloud Necklace since level ~15 I've been upgrading with Cloud Stones will that be worth anything to me in the future?
>>
>>803274
Generally better odds than weapons/armor but with much greater risk, it's why TET and PEN accessories are so expensive. As far as a season goes, can be used to grind spots or gear for alts parked at world bosses or something.

>>803300
Capotia accessories are obtained through some certain levelling milestones and aren't usable by season characters. The Cloud accessory is a brand new thing they made quite recently that is essentially equivalent.
>>
File: Untitled.png (977 KB, 1162x875)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
Laugh at me BDO general. For whatever awful reason I thought you had to go through the usual +0 through +15 first in order to start upgrading your accessories to pri, duo, etc. and bought 100 necklaces with 500 tuvala ore.
>>
>>803300
Realistically? Probably 25 ore at 0 failstacks, it really isn't that bad. It gets bad when you attempt TRI and higher, but you can still get TRI at 0fs with some moderate luck
>>
>>800310
>Prime:Wolf's Fang
I upgraded my basic Wolf's Fang into the prime version and now it won't hit anything at range for some reason. I'm still doing roar into fang in melee range since it skips the charge but I'm a little bummed about the reach cut.
>>
>>803315
Can't blame you, it's not every intuitive. At least you can melt down the necklaces to get your ore back
>>
>>803293
>you don't need to bother with tuvala accessories at all
Yeah with only one pen capotia per season that's not good advice unless you want him to leave season too undergeared to do kratuga or even centaurs. Tuvala gear is literally free, they give you all of the mats to hit full pen without even doing that much. It's best for them to just get it over with and then never touch the enhancement system again. Just do the kill quest for the free duos, grab the free pens and have backups so you don't drop gear score duh. After tuvala they never have to touch the system ever again
>>
i hate that they will never give warrior better protection or mobility cuz of the op 360 sa fg and the instagrab. they are pussies about just flat out removing them and reworking the class so that warrior can be more than just a grab bot that presses q to wait for cooldowns in anything more than 3v3. i would happily give up one or both to be able to freestyle with the kit more in non 1v1 scenarios since most warriors don't have 999 fps and live right next to the servers to be able to do extremely unsafe stuff.
>>
>>803607
You also get base capotias by leveling up, last one is the neck at level 61, but if he's doing seasons, he'll just get the pen neck so what's the point? Early grad is very likely to be tomorrow. By leveling up you get a pen tuvala earring/ring, and all base capotias for the rest of the slots, he really doesn't need to enhance anything at all. Telling him to enhance beyond pen tuvala weapons and armors is bad advice, it's not like tuvala accessories are useful beyond seasonal, once he starts getting Tet accessories, they'll just collect dust
>>
>>803652
Are boss alts still relevant? I was planning to make some Tuvala sets in future seasons just for boss alts.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.77 MB, 723x1079)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
I was minding my own god damn business getting some herbs from the wild and this asshole spooked me. What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>803656
Somewhat. I'd wait for a brand new season for alts though, at least for the important bosses, though you can always just remake them as seasonals
>>
File: 2022-09-21_20506299.jpg (2.09 MB, 4096x2304)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
>>803675
I saw a similar one near the western guard camp, no idea what he's doing
>>
>>803690
My plan was to just stop playing until next season once I finish up this one. Then do 2 future seasons for the PEN Capotia and end with my main's gear and 2 sets of Tuvala plus 1 of Narchillan for boss alts.
>>
File: 1b41zonmuh9a1.jpg (52 KB, 828x701)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
I have six attempts for a T10 ready tomorrow. I'll sell my second horse if I don't get it. It's been 20 tries.
>>
>>803930
Is getting T10s still as cancerous as it was a year ago? Never really bothered personally since they didn't seem like significant upgrades. Surprised they haven't released one for Doom yet.

Personally I've been trying to attempt Arduanatt awakenings here and there after getting a Dine, more to just be lazy with a faster auto-sprinting horse than anything.
>>
This Valencia main questline is doodoo dogshit. Fuck the desert, fuck your no markers and fuck your temperature debuffs. WHY IS THIS EVEN A THING
>>
File: image.png (226 KB, 389x609)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
how much more grinding do i need to do before i can do pvp. i reached succession woosa
>>
Why does hotspot fishing suck so much. Used to be okay money before I got a gazillion AP and every grind spot got buffed, was like 30% less than my grind income now it's 1/10 at most.

Agris fishing fucking when
>>
so i guess they don't give a fuck enough to even refresh the bi-monthly loyalty shop special items anymore because not enough people complain about this shit.
>>
MAEGU WHEN?
>>
what happened to bdog
>>
>>804706
A slow general on a too fast board
>>
>>804164
They added alternate mats and more weeklies, but it's mostly the same
>>
>>804483
Depends what sort of PvP, I believe node wars start at full PEN Tuvala, which is what you should be aiming for before the end of season anyway.
>>
>>804744
damn i was hoping to shit post about my IC days
>>
>Minding my own business at Crescents during the drop event
>Some valk train autists come in and say "spot taken"
>I tell them to fuck off and flag up
>They do and I just let them kill me
>Swap offhand to nouver and kill them both after several attempts
I'm so glad newfags skip the desert areas, it was hilarious to watch them go to jail and read their whispers
>>
>>804816
kek gigabased
all you did was swap kut to nouver?

myself personally I just tell em I know its taken cus i been here for hours, dont need to tell me
they may kill me a few times but give up after 20 minutes and angrily go elsewhere
great joy
>>
>>805079
I should do that next time, sounds fun. I went Nouver since I can reach 293 bracket with it, but I don't think I needed it. They tried to sit in Q block, but I melted their frontal guard kek. It's fun when people flag up
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (598 KB, 1920x1080)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
boy I just LOVE the desert! even with the camel this is going to take at least 10 minutes
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (133 KB, 732x414)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
thank FUCK
>>
>>803420
The range is more or less the same. You still got the auto-aim on right?
>>
Should I be going out of my way to kill these Dark Rift bosses like Red Nose, Steel Nuk, etc.or is it obsolete shit that's only going to further clutter up my rapidly shrinking inventory?
>>
>>805216
They're okay if you do all 12 at a time and don't feel like grinding or doing anything at all
>>
>>805235
what do i do with all the crap they drop like latent auras and such
>>
What the fuck does the Maegu Scroll from the event even do? I thought I'd get a free maid or some shit.
>>
>>805264
Save them for guaranteed pen boss gear if you care, else throw the away
>>805265
What do you mean man? It's an NFT featuring best twin, is that not enough of a reward?
>>
Any of you pvp niggas bored? Try this: go on warrior,sorc,mystic or striker and while using your dash spam h repeatedly. This shit works on HDD only apparently but you can extend your dashes by almost four times the distance. Iframes are longer too. Have fun in open world it won't work in AoS or battle arena.

The absolute state of this gook spaghetti code engine
>>
Im gonna play warrior at 60 fps because animation cancelling makes everything looked scuffed
>>
started last week. lvl 48. dont know wtf im doing... have a better understanding than i did when i started but wooooweee. bought some houses and increased storage. got a worker but I don't know what to do with him.

also how the fuck do you make good faces. theres so many things to change ive just been using the default one.
>>
File: the grind continues.png (259 KB, 795x942)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>managed to get a Flame of Frost to drop wholesale
>don't make any Caphras in Elvia
>going down an AP bracket with Succ after the event ends
>Garmoth Heart order still unfulfilled
>spare TET Blackstar didn't make it with the hammer attempt on ~220 FS

Oh well, suppose I better get that second Disto. If I'm just concerned about PvE then what should I do for replacing the Capotia ring and belt later? Tungrad and Deboreka?

Also those Cloud accessories are getting a Capotia conversion quest down the line, aren't they?

>>805216
They're okay. Some of them drop boxes that can yield accessories or materials, and the ones that don't instead drop a lot of powder used to make Caphras. The greed drops either way can be useful in the long term, latent auras you'll probably use for weeklies for going down the deterministic PEN route with a given piece of armor.
>>
File: Untitled.png (168 KB, 406x165)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
I left the game running, went to do something else, came back and it wasn't even halfway done. What's the non-retard way to do this? I tried buying a residence and installing an alchemy tool but even inserting the materials at the correct 3:1 ratio just deletes them.
>>
>grind solo mirumok for an hour
>over 500 mil in loot (385 from trash alone)
what the fuck lmao

>>805806
go quest until mediah and get your awakening unlock at 56, go grind mobs, afk or hotspot fishing, catch horses, go gather, upgrade gear
do whatever you want there's no rules
enchance your season tuvala to PEN (accessories last and only to TRI)
you can chance appearance in any town at any time as long as you have a Value Pack and press F4 so don't worry, you can remake it
I usually just slant the eyes and thin the lips a little, play around with the nose til I like it, but it takes an hour or so and I may do it once or twice after that until I'm really satisfied
>>805838
oof bro that sucks, I'd save that 220 for Pen
t. got tet on 5th tap with 150
>>
>>805806
The character editor is some gook black magic. Just grab a preset from https://garmoth.com/beauty-album/most-popular and call it a day.
>>
>>806291
>oof bro that sucks, I'd save that 220 for Pen

I meant that it didn't hit PEN. So yeah, I'm either left to saving up a ridiculous amount of Cron Stones, buying outfits from the marketplace, or waiting for the next hammer or so.
>>
File: 1670636747337.png (371 KB, 722x226)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
Over 6000 ancient scroll pieces, 130 tungrad necks and 140 tungrad necks I'm finally free...
>>
File: lion approval.gif (1.5 MB, 355x225)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>>806802
Good shit anon. Will you go for another treasure next or nah?
>>
File: 1663643564057305.png (282 KB, 679x391)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>grinding t9 horse for months through welfare silver and selling all my lifeskill gear
>finally pops
>its a fucking doom
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANTED FUCKING WINGS YOU BASTARD I HAD A 70% CHANCE YOU aubbuisdfbu[odfgbni]fghndf'asdnf dsb
>>
>>806835
Got the map and the pot pieces as well. Won't go for the merchant ring in a long time.
>>
>>805950
What's your goal making herbal juice though?
If you wanna get alchemy leveled then there are way better things to make that will give you exp way faster: pure powder reagent, clear liquid reagent, bloods (sinners, beasts, wise man's etc.).
If you need some of these just grind up a bit silver and buy off the marketplace since they are permanently in stock.
>>
>>805806
>>806362
I'm case you still wanna give the editor a shot you can get around it in some ways here's a guide
https://imgur.com/a/M33gQ
>>
>>806902
I just wanted to find a use to these thousands of wild herbs (fire flake, sun, azalea, etc.) I've been grinding to get Fruit of Enchantment for a quest. They don't sell raw on the marketplace and I didn't want to vendor them.
>>
Are workers worth setting up or is it another waste of time noobie trap? Is the contribution for energy consumption tradeoff worthwhile? Is it self-sustaining if you want to feed your own workers with something they produce + a separate industry like horse workshop? Do you spend any energy cooking the shit they need to eat or just some silver?
>>
>>806960
Cooking grilled chicken is easy and won't need you to expend energy other than you setting up some initial nodes remotely (doing it at the node manager it shouldn't cost energy, just contribution) around Heidel and maybe Velia.
>>
File: Sherekhan Loot.png (20 KB, 154x52)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
I'm wondering if I should try to hold on saving all this loot until I either reach 100 or get the actual drop
>>
File: 1362309531431.jpg (31 KB, 399x388)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Is this game even worth playing in 2020+3?
>>
File: bdo storage.jpg (199 KB, 487x1075)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
the stash
>>
>>807502
*trash
>>
>>807482
No. The it's very bloated. Leveling is very rushed, you got no clue whats going on and it just throws random shit at you. End game is just a gambling RNG simulator to get better items by deleting ur current items with a 0.01% chance to get a better one.
>>
Why does everyone else seem to be zooming so fast? I can barely react when I get PK'd on my spot.
My shai feels very slow in comparison, is it normal? 61 lv with TET boss gear
>>807482
Yes, I'm glad ff14 wasted a year of my life so I could get into it now with new QoL improvements
>>
What are some of the most sex outfits in the game? All the default ones you get for free don't seem great so far but I'm only lvl 53
>>
>>807482
I'd rather play FF14 honestly but I'm not paying my employer $13/mo to work a second job.
>>
>>807482
I'm only playing this in between Genshin patches and while waiting for Blue Protocol / Wuthering Waves. BP is being handled by fucking Amazon so I don't have my hopes up. There's nothing else out there at the moment.
>>
I feel the same, a Awa-Nova can just come to you spot and teleport behind and insta kill you before you even see them on the mini-map
>>
>>806944
Sunrise, Azalea and Wild Herbs go into reagents and you will be making hundreds of thousands of these if you ever want to level up alchemy. The rest can be made into random shitty elixirs for exp or bundled into Tenacious Origin of Life which you can vendor. Check bdolytics for profitable crafts.
>>806960
It's (almost) free shit that will stack over time. Having the sudden need for some random mat and realizing that you have 200k+ sitting around because of your worker empire is nice, but if you want to go hard and cook / do alchemy all day workers won't be enough. Still, it's low investment high-ish return for almost zero work. As for the food issue, worker food (grilled bird meat) is one of the most spammed recipes for contribution and exp so it's dirt cheap and if you decide to cook it yourself you'll end up with enough food for a lifetime after a week or two.
>>
>>806907
anon thx! this looks helpful as fuck.
>>
>>807738
Shai is pretty bad at 1v1 and doesn't really get good at PVE until you can do group spots and endgame spots.
>>
I'm almost 61 on my striker who should I boost? Lahn Wizard Tamer are the other classes I'm interested in.
>>
>>808664
Maegu. Fine, Lahn for PvE/1v1, wizard for group pvp, don't bother with tamer
>>
Very nice!
>>
File: 115784.png (3.93 MB, 1920x1080)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB PNG
Are costumes worth it? Discount ends soon
>>
>>808809
I wouldn't buy a costume at full price ever, but if it's a proper discount (30%+) then I might consider it, but only if it doesn't sell on the marketplace. I'm sure we'll have good sales this next anniversary, think it's around March, I forget
>>
>>808676
>don't bother with tamer
Why? She's cute and riding a panther seems fun.
>>
>>808874
>riding a panther seems fun.
For being the main gimmick of an entire class, Heilang really isn't anything particularly impressive. As a mount he's slower than any half-decent horse and the overall function of the mounted kit is still clunky to fight with even after all the buffs and reworks they've done with it. As a summon he does negligible damage and mostly just exists to recast certain abilities around him.
>>
Tamer is the best 1v1 class in the game
>>
>>809259
That hasn't been true for years, but especially so since the 2022 reworks for every class. Everyone got significantly faster and stronger while tamer did not get any mobility buffs, she even got nerfs to her iframes, making them less reliable. Still good, but nowhere near the "best". Except for that time she was unkillable while mounted on Heilang, that was fun
>>
>>809259
The problem with tamer is the players and that has been true since the very start. Delusional trash players at the same level as Dark Knights and Shais.
>>
I'm level 61. What now? How do I play with other people? Where do I even start with the gear treadmill. I have like 30 undone black spirit quests (not the main ones) are any of those really worth doing? I already did Chenga and the fairy/family inventory ones.
>>
>>809619
Dungeons, get full PEN gear and Tet accessories, and get Elvia upgrades
>>
>>809619
start the adventure logs for extra stats, use a guide. keep grinding monsters with agris and loot scrolls for silver or you could grind for one of the potion pieces / treasure map.
>>
File: Do you like my tits?.jpg (3.6 MB, 3602x2304)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB JPG
I haven't paid attention to anything new that came out past June of last year but tomorrow I get to be a pretty dog.
>>
File: 32d.png (256 KB, 680x976)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
>new player
>make a season character and an off-character I plan to season later
>play off-character while main one is in transit, mainly to gather shit and level lifeskills
>accidentally get it to level 27 just from gathering shitty herbs
>can't season it anymore since it's >25
>don't have the heart to delete it and re-do since it has some skills at skilled / high apprentice
>>
>>808885
heilang is broken because he can cc you while you've cc'd tamer. it's just as aids as succ nova
>>
>>809259
awk ranger rolls tamer and also >>809383 is right. tamer hasn't been the best 1v1 class for years, it's still obnoxious to fight because of heilang but hardly the best. warrior and dk are flat out better
>>
>>809904
Just remake your toon, that's like 10 minutes gathering herbs at Behr at most
>>
>>795404
Why do you play a game where you kill monsters and collect stuff if you don't like killing monsters and collecting stuff?
>>
when's the last time this gayme was free? I saw it for a free weekend on Steam a few months ago I think? And then I believe later I found out it was free to keep...
>>
>>810642
Very recently from December until Jan 4th. If you got a trial character to level 20 you got to keep and continue playing the game for free.
>>
why did they do nodewars so shit?
>>
>more ferns and flowers
>starved for mythical feathers
>>
>50% chance to upgrade
>fail
>fail
>fail
>fail
>back to grinding shitty stones to start back up from square one
this game is fucking shit
>>
i joined a season server to focus on life skills.
>>
>>807738
learn to max attack speed on Shai and her movement combos
but yes she is a tad slower
>>
>>811247
You can bypass the entire enhancing system by just buying everything, but if you're on season, then always make sure you have 600 stones per piece of gear before commiting to enhance, and stop if you get low. If you have like 100 stones and you still attempt pen tuvala, you're retarded and pretty much griefing yourself
>>
if I breed a 0/0/6 horse with anothrr 0/0/6 horse (that's full black coat for you non-autists) am I guaranteed a full black coat offspring or am I capturing and training these shits in vain? I just want a cool tier 8 black horse
>>
>>811375
I think you're guaranteed to land on the black channel but then you'd have a 1/4 chance of rolling 0/0/8 since out of the 5 different t8 coats 4 have some kind of black in them (5/3/1, 2/4/3, 0/6/3, 0/0/8).
>>
I have no Pearl item preorder up because I don't know what I want, but I can't help the feeling that I'm losing out since I'm wasting potential chances to get something
>>
>>811576
Just preorder cheap crons.
>>
>>811566
>out of the 5 different t8 coats 4 have some kind of black in them (5/3/1, 2/4/3, 0/6/3, 0/0/8)
OOF, surely there's some kind of benefit in doing purebreeds? a slightly higher chance maybe? I would hate it for my tier 8 to end up some shitty clownjob like 5/3/1
>>
>>795732
Don't use TAA
>>
File: 1672405458703.png (112 KB, 345x593)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
I have a bit over 100b silver, what should I upgrade next?

Get a PEN lunar neck, go for full tungrad for 200% meme or full evasion meme?
>>
>>811912
Are you PvE or PvP? If PvE I'd just get the lunar neck so I can grind Hexe. Also holy RNG luck
>>
>>811950
>RNG luck
I bought every single piece with silver on the marketplace, except for the helmet that I used all the countless cronstones and J-hammers we've gotten.
>>
>>811912
Commit to evasion or get rid of the muskies bro, what's going on here? C20s before 305k? Odd choice for an assassin class with scuffed armor. I'd get leebur and pen lunar, maybe wait for fallen god gloves (in June kek) for a caphras has extraction event, they confirmed the gloves would be either evasion or Dr based on what you have. Remember, everyone runs dr
>>
>>805127
Man I wish I could enjoy pvp like this.
I'm an absolute utter retard obsessed with ap over everything else and ended up with distos and shit getting to 290 kutum while still hanging in the low 310s dp wise
Every time someone flags up I'm royally fucked
>>
Main quest sent me to star's end and these enemies are literally impossible to me. I was one-shotting the groups of enemies right before this one. What the hell is this bullfuckery?
>>
>>812173
at some point you stop grinding oneshot mobs and start pulling packs together, debuffing and actually fighting them. They tend to yield more teash per mob and the trash may also be more valuable. you'll also get more expensive loot drops like black distortion earrings.
star's end is one of the entry spots for this kind of big boy grind.
this is the point where you actually start using the combat system and have a real chance to get your ass kicked
>>
>>812176
Ah yes cc immune regular mobs who pull in packs of 5+ and 2 shot you while trying to get hits in very fair such big boy. No but seriously, what the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>812124
I got a pair of PEN leebur but waiting for the fallen god gloves to replace instead
>C20s before 305k?
My armors are only c9, not sure what you mean by this.
>>
>>812179
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW THIS IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE I'VE SPENT THE LAST HOUR AND ONLY MANAGED TO KILL A GRAND TOTAL OF 2 (DOS) OUT OF THE REQUIRED 40 MOBS BECAUSE I LUCKED OUT, PULLED SOLO AND DIDN'T RESET OASIJDLAJSDLKASDASDAR3A23
>>
>>812210
do you have lifesteal on skill add-ons? I could sustain myself easily with it when I was there
still, I ignored the main story for now and decided to upgrade gear because it takes too long to kill
>>
>>812210
Sounds like you're very under geared for star's end you don't need to do the star's end quest line for anything btw just skip it and do the valencia/kamasylvia/o'dylletta/drieghan main quests instead if you really want to quest.
>>
>>812210
obviously the requirements for that quest line are too high for you, make some progress and come back later.
you faggot.
>>
>>812234
I'm full pen tuvala + weapon, awk weapon and sub + pen cloud necklace and the rest of the crap I've been getting I can't even equip.
>>812217
>>812236
progress where you fucking niggers? what else is there to do in this game?
>valencia/kamasylvia/o'dylletta/drieghan
I already did all that shit. Should I just skip to the level 60 questline when I can't even do this one?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.07 MB, 1110x436)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>812244
fuck this shit bros
>>
File: Untitled.png (253 KB, 354x425)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>812253
https://youtu.be/vRu_YLhoR4k?t=65
>>
>>812173
You can ignore that questline for the most part, it's only really required for a semi-deterministic but lengthy means of getting a Garmoth Heart later.

No idea if the O'dyllita questline still requires Turos, as far as 'harder' mobs go in major questlines.
>>
>>812198
I don't know what c9 looks like without distos, I went for the evasion meme
>>812210
Actually learn your class dude, stars end mobs are really easy, and get used to un-ccable monsters
>>
>>812244
It's a Korean grinder you abhorrent nigger beast. And it's a sandbox one at that. Pick a goal and go step by step. If you want more gear, you retarded fucking faggot, you can for example grind at Valencia grind spots such as the sulfur mine or crescent shrine. They do tend to drop really good cash loot.
Aside from that you can look into other aspects of the game, like life skills for example. I've heard they buffed the Kamasylvia trash loot aswell, so you might wanna grind there aswell. You fuck.
Check out the central market and see where the next upgrade for your ap/dp lies. Usually you wanna break down potential heat upgrades into a "AP/DP per billion silver" so it's easier to identify where you can go in terms of upgrading your gear.
Aside from that, get some good skill add-ons and make yourself familiar with your skills like front guards for example to block incoming damage from mobs, you cunt.
You can do it anon, I know it takes some time to get used to all the systems but eventually you'll find something you truly enjoy in this game, and then the fun begins. tranny faggot
>>
>>812261
Ody 2 expressly gives you the means to fight exactly three Turos with a giant AP/DP buff that lasts two minutes, and later on there's an immunity buff that lets you walk through Crypt without getting your shit pushed in. Star's End is just such a nothingburger of a quest zone that they haven't bothered looking into making it accessible for the point in the game where you unlock it.
>>
>>810773
they've never known what to do with node wars plus the servers got downgraded after the transfer and large scale feels so shitty that hardly anyone wants to do it anymore. the na scene is the only one that's even remotely alive so it gets no attention since koreans don't care about pvp
>>812210
>>812244
sounds like your addons are all fucked up and you probably aren't using a cron meal or frenzy draught either. you probably didn't bother looking up any guides on the basics of this game which is fine, but don't expect to just bumble into tougher spots and steamroll the mobs. you're at the point where you need to start learning how the game and your class actually work, and the game is complete dogshit at teaching you these things. there are tons of guides for each grind spot and each class on each grind spot, join the class discord cause that's the only place any good information about any class is ever posted outside of youtube.
>>
File: aaaaaaa.jpg (103 KB, 412x803)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>796553
Ok, I'm done. I'm also level 61 and have 1100 skill points. Can someone walk me through the timepiece/gear conversion process before I fuck up permanently and my character ends up naked and unable to use any of this badass gear?
>>
>>812429
>unequip everything from season character
>move to non season server
>timepiece your season status to a different character
>timepiece your new season character again using the extra copy we got from maegu's release
>graduate the new season character
That's it. You'll end up with 3x 61 characters and a shitload of stones to change your tuvala gear into its non season version plus the boss exchange ticket, season reward ticket and some freebies. I've not graduated my account yet so idk anything about the extra narchillan set we're getting but it should work the same as the regular season end reward.
>>
>>812464
>You'll end up with 3x 61 characters
Sweet but how many equipment sets is this going to give me, exactly? I was under the impression I was going to have to start over with beginner stones, naru gear and such on the fresh level 61 season character for a new set of TET boss gear since the original set would be converted.
>>
>>812489
You're only walking away with one set of converted Tuvala at the end of the season, regardless of how many characters you've timepieced. Timepiecing just copies level, skill points, and season status to a new character while turning the old one into a non-season character. Graduation is effectively declaring you're done with season stuff and are moving on into the main game. You could theoretically start another season character after graduating but you can't graduate twice and any gear you make on that one will disappear when the season concludes in February.
>>
>>812489
>the one pen tuvala set you're using
>the free narchillan set to celebrate maegu's release exclusive to this current season
>random capotia accessories from level milestones and season graduation rewards
>storyline gear
That should be enough to get two characters with entry level gear for free, not counting any Jetina fuckery.
>>
>>812489
If this is your first time you can actually get to 3. Do the abridged story quest on one of your timepiece chars to get enough stones to make a spare set of PEN Naru gear. Then you get your Tuvala, the Maegu Narchilian, and the Narchilian set from Naru trade in.
>>
why don't they allow you to try out maegu/woosa as level 60 trial characters?
>>
>>812597
Probably because they don't have awakenings yet and the trial characters are coded to have everything available including awakenings, so it's probably easier to just disable two character classes rather than rework the trial system to accommodate a temporary restriction.
>>
Is wizard any good at anything or has it been made obsolete by newer classes? How's sage/woosa/maegu? Which one is the easiest to play?
>>
>>812645
Wizard will always be good in group fights. Sage is probably the strongest pvper of the three, but outclassed in PvE by both of them. I feel like succession Sage is easier to play than all 4 of the classes you mentioned, not like Maegu or woosa are hard at all. One thing to keep in mind though, new classes always release busted and get tweaked over months at a time, by both buffs and nerfs, so hard to say where they'll be
>>
>>812645
Succession Wizard had its heyday but both specs are good. Personally never cared for Succession Sage but his Awakening is a fun contrast.
>>
>>812645
Between sage and wiz specs, awk sage is the best one for pve. Awk/succ wizard are mediocre in pve, not sure about succ sage since it just got buffed from literal shit tier pve, but I hear it's mid tier and still bad at defending it's spot in 1v1s. For pvp, succ sage is good at fragging in group fights and just got buffed to op status while awk sage is better in 1v1s but not as good in group fights due to it's stamina issues and it's reliance on combos for kills. Succ wizard is good for both small and large scale for PA, heals and constant ranged CCs. Awk wizard is mediocre at all of them imo.

Can't say much for woosa/maegu except that woosa is far far better at pve than wiz and sage.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (150 KB, 1072x381)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
How do I convert my PEN Tuvala to normal gear?
>>
>>813010
Use the reform stones from graduation, they should be in a box.
>>
>>813030
>from graduation, they should be in a box
???
Was that before or after I used my timepiece? Fughar has nothing and neither does Jetina.
>>
>>813031
You need to graduate first.
>>
>>813035
How do I do that? My character is now normal and butt-naked btw.
>>
>>813045
Finish the season pass, claim all the rewards, talk to Leyla with a season character.

Hope you can figure the rest.
>>
Can someone tell me how to hunt those "sensitive" elk southwest of velia? They run away and disappear from at a long distance and the practice matchlock I can rent doesn't have enough range. I also tried hunting some different wild elk in another area that didn't spook as easy but they still take no damage from the practice matchlock. Even unloading the full 10 bullets into their faces does nothing.
>>
>>813186
Sensitive elk require the sniper rifle which is from the end of the hunting questline started in Velia. You can also just grab one off the market since there's no hunting level requirement to use it although accuracy is based on mastery.
>>
Where do people grind solo in Mirumok? All the good spots I've found are part of bigger rotations, so when it's busy I can't use them.
I will admit I haven't explored the entirety of the area yet
>>
>>813310
Nigga just find a group
>>
failed tet blackstar from 152 to 207 fs last night. thinkin that's a pretty good stack for tri fg/labreska
>>
>>813385
I'm too socially awkward to grind in a group if I don't know the people, plus I like to be able to pause whenever I want
>>
is it just me or is maegu voice fucked up somehow? even if they're 100m in the distance I can still hear their combat sounds as if they're screaming directly into my ear at point blank
>>
>>812516
>naru gear is character bound
FUCK ME
>>
Please sell mythical feathers and GOYens. Please do easy weeklies to sell feathers
>>
File: Fm5XXRKXkAEcEsD.png (137 KB, 512x512)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
>>813594
just how easy are they, and how much do feathers sell for?
>>
New Maegu class has awoken motherly shrine maiden desires in me.
>>
>240 failstack
>still only 5% to upgrade
what the fuck is wrong with koreans?
>>
>>813949
Spend money. Real money.
They don't care, they want money.
>>
>>813949
It's an mmo
>>
Finally got myself the Fallen God armour!
Does enhancing this work like the normal PRI-PEN, i.e. attempts at the first and second levels are safe, or is it only the first level which is a save attempt?
I have both Js hammers still, plenty of low failstacks, some around 100 and then one 220 and one 235 or so. Should I save the two high failstacks and the hammers for high levels?
>>
>>814150
Anything above base downgrades. In general you go to DUO and then cron every attempt. TRI is fairly achieveable and might be done after like PEN BS weapons, TET after getting your PEN accesories and TET Disto/Debos, PEN is a total meme.
>>
File: Fallen Whore Microkini.jpg (1.04 MB, 1294x1440)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>814150
Congrats! It's such a cool armor name. I love everything about it. I need to get an art commission of it.
>>
>>813880
Maegu is so broken it's disgusting. It's like they saw that Woosa was a bit weak and just said fuck that and went for the extreme.
>>814210
>microkini
Put in micro bikinis in the game you fucking cowards.
>>
File: 2023-01-22_918041906.jpg (646 KB, 1456x1114)
646 KB
646 KB JPG
>>814311
>Put in micro bikinis in the game you fucking cowards.
Now you know what I want the art piece of.
>Maegu is so broken it's disgusting.
I'm glad to hear it because I didn't know if it was bonkers or not on some of the trash numbers. I tagged her to my drak and she completely clears twice the trash my Drak did, and it's fun. Excited to see her get more costumes that look pretty (and a complete overhaul to her animations in general so I can stop T Posing at every given opportunity).
I can for sure see her getting nerfed on lingering super armors and i-frames (she needs them), I just hope they don't nerf her cool downs cause her mobility is really fun and a big part of enjoyment in that class. I like bouncing.
>>
where the hell can I get powder of earth in this game? pure zinc and silver nodes don't exist
>>
>>814311
>>814355
>Maegu is so broken it's disgusting
I've been playing a bit and everything besides her fuckhuge AoE attacks are hard as shit to aim (those side attacks in particular I miss 90% of the time). Everything else has a lengthy animation lock and ridiculous recovery frames. Why did you trick me into playing this?
>>
>>814355
I think she's fine with having all those SA. She can't block or grab, so it's a heavy price to pay.
>>
>>814758
just play shai instead bro, anything else is too hard.
>>
>>814881
Probably not a good idea to play Shai with a family name of "SluttyNympho69" on it.
>>
scared I'll be featured on Ace Alpha getting washed by her teammates Maegu
>>
I legit have no clue what to do in this game anymore. I log on, do the daily Jetina kill quest, kill any rift bosses that pop up, capture a couple of wild horses near Duvencrune to level my training then log off.
>>
>>795413
>nigga
>work
Stop lying
>>
>>815136
I routinely drop this game sometimes for months at a time until they give out enough free shit to bring me back
progression just feels so bad now unless you're willing to grind out the billions to tack on a couple extra AP/DP.
>>
>>815148
>she actually believes there isn't a single person in the world who has a job and also says nigga unironically
odd female neet perspective
>>
>>815162
>progression just feels so bad now
Not sure what you mean, it felt way shittier back when pirates or valencia were endgame and there was a lot less qol. People were grinding like 5-15m/hr tops when full tet armor and tri accessories were softcap, and were forced to engage with the terrible enhancement system since the old marketplace system involved bidding absurd prices for boss gear. clean urugon boots were never sold for less than 1bil, now all a new player has to do is complete the free pen gear quests and farm caphras.
>>
Is it possible to make whorish see-through clothing, if so how?
>>
>>812387
>large scale feels so shitty that hardly anyone wants to do it anymore
but they just made it even more large scale and capped content, this is retarded
>>
>>815271
Then why is the nw/siege scene dead in every server and NA guilds hardly even want to fight anymore?
>>
nw is best with 15 v 15 max
>>
>>815469
nw is boned, no one cares anymore. no reason to
>>
>>815539
Node war crystals are easy billions
>>
>>815225
>see-through clothing

i doubt it. But I recall some very slutty underwear being promoted sometimes.
>>
File: bdo enero2023.jpg (96 KB, 413x829)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>815421
>>815539
>>815469
That's what I try to point, node warshop was a good reward for a 40 mins brawl with some other guild platoon vs platoon or even less, getting small rivalrys and stuff. But now those koreans do it again, muh zerg, several guilds with 4 platoons each forced to fight for one node for 2 hours and the ones who doesn't win to get, wow!, 20 medals, and on the top of it with totally capped content, reducing build diversity and only exposing how overpowered some clases are over other. Resulting this on killing small scale guilds, forcing to create bigger ones and what that implies on a social aspect and managmen erosion. Not mention to the new fox class and how broken and anoying is, making those clones continuosly.
>>
>>815554
That isn't an incentive for conquest, that causes snipe forts. If wars only exist for free or low effort rewards then they should wholly scrap the idea and work on something else. The system certainly needs tweaking to encourage organic fights, but that would require the devs to have played their own game for years. Idk why people who aren't in the scene pretend it's fine
>>
>>815677
you can't snipe anymore
>>
>>815678
send a few shitters to die 20 times bam rewards. i'll be happy when they get these fag stick guilds out of my game completely. they can come to war and put up a fight if they want rewards
>>
>>815754
to be honest I don't care about rewards or cult guilds, but 100vs100vs100 it a shit experience basicall brokes any mmo engine outside of korea network
>>
Do I need to turn on aim assist on ranged classes? I had to turn that shit off since it was making my character face and cast shit on random bugs and bees near me but now I'm missing everything. Turns out getting a red cross hair is not enough to land stuff from a distance.
>>
>rbf very active one night
>multiple lobbies filling up
>it's popping off
>all of a sudden cho members start coming in purposely stacking on one team
>rbf dies for 30 minutes before people start playing again
this is proof that people would enjoy rbf if it had it's own gear set. people actually have fun until the hardcapped evasion niggers start showing up. why don't these fucks coordinate a gvg or something
>>
Launcher update has failed
>>
>>816018
I had to verify files, took a while but fixed it
>>
>>816025
It does take ages, closing then opening the launcher a bunch also works after a while.
I think my most is ten tries
>>
>>816018
>>816051
I thought I was the only one. Was afraid my internet was acting crazy or something
>>
Now I'm getting this, maint isn't scheduled to start until 9 or 10am my time
>>
>>816191
Does it work now?
>>
>>817023
yeah
>>
Sex?
>>
i just came back not too long ago, making money in this game is so easy now. i just bumble around, sell a bunch of shit i got for free and shuffle through my banks here and there. somehow i ended up with 12 bil when i barely grind. it's basically chump change, but i did almost nothing lol. pretty comfy ngl especially with the global bank and other stuff they added while i wasn't playing. it doesn't feel like such a struggle anymore
>>
>>812140
brother...
>t. 274 295 gang
>>
>>814758
2nding shai, shit is fun when you can have like 50% perma attack speed and 30 ap buff
or succ striker/mystake
or just make an awa guardian and embrace the slow

>KYSXTT
>>
>>817569
I have a Striker, Lahn, Maegu and trying to figure out what character to use my extra timepiece on. Sage looks fun and seems easy enough but I genuinely see no reason to play one over Maegu. If Shai is a fast attack ranged character with decent mobility I don't see why I shouldn't make one.
>>
>>817361
Not only does the game need more of it, but the threads as well.
>>
>>817695
I don't play any of those except Shai and her pack to pack mobility is alright
she has short range ranged skills with only 2 FGs and no protects on her main dmg dealer
but honestly she's just a chill pve character with tons extra carryweight
I come from maining warrior awa where I'd have to spam a bunch of abilities and hold shift til my pinky broke to this lil nigga where I just hold rmb and cycle my buffs every 60 sec to get a million attack speed, 80% total cc resist and 1500 hp
she pulls less trash in one shot areas (doesn bother me, i use guardian or mystic for those) but is great in group zones like miru, but you do need to learn the (extremely simple) buff and movement combo
also ++++++++skateboard

make a trial nigga
i think sage is way better at pve tho but i hate pressing more buttons than the minimal amount so idgaf
>>
>>817695
sage awk will probably get a pve buff soon if you care about that. right now he's pretty good in mid tier spots and can duel decently. shai is a safe pick, sucks at lower tier spots since her mobility is weak but at tankier spots she's great and can't be bullied off by pkers and is wanted in pretty much every group spot
>>
This game used to be so hard it's amazing how much it changed. I still see people repeating a lot of outdated information from like 4 years ago which is what kept me away for so long but it's so different now since I came back a few months ago. It's nice to not have to failstack on reblath and have a red alt to downgrade from +15 to +14, it's so great to be able to store failstacks up to 100 from a blacksmith scroll instead of having them clog up your alts. Tags are fun and awesome, the guaranteed pen gear is amazing. The pity system for stuff like the infinite pots and gear upgrades are what we needed 5 years ago

It's insane to me that you can just go on the marketplace and buy hundreds of blackstones and memory fragments instantly or grind silver and pick out any piece of pen boss gear or place a preorder if it's not there. Wtf I remember sitting on the mp for hours at a time just to end up with fucking 100 black stones and like 30 memory fragments just to failstack and go for tet attempts, literally made me quit the game. I left season with like 90 slots and nearly 1k weight which is insane and my shit isn't always clogged up after 15 min of grinding. it seems like they have ironed out pretty much every issue I had with this game in 2017, I haven't enhanced anything since I finished the last season but I'm still upgrading gear. Idk I feel like this game should be a lot more popular than it is, it seems like the activity has died off a lot
>>
what's a good "bang for your buck" use for energy? just gathering whatever's most expensive on the central market?
>>
>>818646
If you grind a lot: invest your contribution in a node it will them allow you to dump your energy to increase the drop rate at that spot, PA is gonna change it soon to be better but as of now every level up of a node trough energy = 5% drop rate increase, max level node 10 = 50% drop rate increase (but it's only 10% chance per Mob kill to increase it). After changes you will have a flat drop rate increase to every kill in that spot at 0.5% drop rate per level max lvl 20 so 10% at max rank.
For gathering: your best bet is to look at alchemy and see what elixir / draught / perfume would make you best profit. After you find something that you want to mix you look at it's ingredients and break them down into their basic components and gather those that are either expensive or not on the market like truffles, delorotia essence, some tree saps. There are sites for that so no need to do spreadsheets: https://bdolytics.com/en/NA
>>
>>818360
There's also stuff like global storage and fast travel or the new crystal system. The game feels extremely cozy right now.
>>
>>818854
Yeah it's so nice. Doing literally anything at all used to be such a pain in the ass. I remember having to actually spend a decent chunk of money just to have a few boss alts but now season gear replaces that and it's literally free. Game feels totally different in a good way, though I guess it's a real shame that lifeskills/worker empire and such don't play as much of a role as they used to since income is so easy now. I remember the richest players were the one who minmaxed trading/workers and carved out a niche for themselves
>>
>>818646
Sherekhan night is good if you like grinding there
>>
>did Magnus questline last week
>played like 3 different characters since, got new skills and no quirks
>logon to Shai
>Black Spirit has 2 quests, one for the abyssal skill and one for the start of the Magnus questline that I can accept
what the fuck kek is this intended or am i missing something
should i try and do it again for another free pen? doubt it would work
>>
>>819230
idk, my shit was bugged and i couldn't get the magnus skill on my alts for weeks after finishing magnus.
>>
>>819230
You can do the Magnus questline on as many characters as you want but the free pen is once per family
it's working as intended
>>
>>819242
Huh. Coulda sworn that quest did not appear on any other character after I finished the questline. Alright.
>>
I have five Kzarka sealed weapon boxes
I guess I should just enhace to TRI or TET and sell them, right? I have PEN on my main, plus a TET converted from Tuvala gear on an alt and a few more vouchers for other Tuvala conversions to boss gear
>>
>>819644
>enhance to TRI or TET and sell them
complete waste of time, no one does this anymore. just open the boxes and sell them for a quick buck. enhancing isn't worth the frustration, people only ever did it out of necessity.
>>
should I ever bother leveling non-season characters in this game or should I just wait for the next season to start?
>>
>>820475
You can stack a fair bit of EXP boosts these days if you want the Lv60+ combat fame bonus on anything left at Lv5X or so, tagging for gear copying could be done even although expensive if you don't have a shitload of spare fuel from events. But otherwise seasonal characters have spoiled me what with the timepiece, and this season has fucking two of them.
>>
>>820496
I'm just asking since I only started playing recently and have no idea how to get equipment outside of Naru/Tuvala. Apparently you can skip a lot of grind and save time by converting PEN Tuvala to TET Boss Gear whatever that is, but how do you even progress normally on non-season characters? I can timepiece all the characters I want to 61 but it's going to be pointless if only 1 or 2 are going to be in fighting condition while the rest are naked.
>>
>>820533
>if only 1 or 2 are going to be in fighting condition while the rest are naked.
that's why the tag system exists
>>
>>819644
I would agree with you if I didn't have materials, but I have hundreds of valks ranging from +150 to +10, as well as ~500 each sharps and hards, and 1500 or so mems
>>
>>820645
>>820226
>>
>>820533
Prior to seasons speeding up everything, players went with certain green-grade gear before moving into boss equivalent ones (and blue mostly wasn't worth it), which yeah today is not worth the trouble or the resources. Otherwise, a one-time full set of Narchillan gear from handing over PEN Naru and a Canon awakening weapon from Fughar serves as an off-season surrogate set that's a bit worse, but the weapons can be converted for another class. Accessories are uncovered but that's what Capotia is for anyway.

There's a questline that gives you the option to copy gear onto a tagged character, although it has a cost tied to it. Realistically you don't need too many characters geared up, spare Tuvala sets down the line could probably just be reserved for alts parked at bosses or what have you.
>>
>>820645
Save your highest stacks for tapping fallen god/labreska to duo, cron it with the free crons you get to tri. Sometimes you think you'll get the idea that you might profit but you won't, the only one that I would say is very worth enhancing are blackstar mainhand and awakening. Even then those still piss me off, I finished my 4th one last week and I'm not doing it ever again.

I'm not exaggerating about how shit enhancing is, the system is garbage. The only reason people ever enhanced back then was because they were forced to if they wanted to progress, buying your gear wasn't a reasonable option. The only people who still enhance are 1% endgame players who eve spreadsheet and enhance hundreds of billions for profit.

Sell all of your enhancement mats and your base boss gear.
>>
>>820475
>>820496
If you're going for 7k family fame yes, use Narch gear to level off season alts unless a tag event is going on.
>>
so uhh..... what exactly do you do at max level in this game? lifeskills for money seem completely worthless when you can just grind mobs for multiple times the profit minus the hassle of gathering shit and dealing with the worker interface
>>
>>821330
power creep and manos gear being too expensive. lifeskills used to be more important when income was low and people did anything they could to scrape by. there's so much money in grinding now that lifeskills aren't good anymore.
>>
>>821335
You didn't answer my question, though. What is there to do in this game when you're level 61+? PvP? I'm finding little reason to log on anymore since I don't know what to do and I've only been playing for a just over a month. It's the same thing that happened with FF14 for me. Once I reached max level on everything I just lost the drive to play anymore.
>>
>>795372
play lost ark instead
>>
>>821339
Go for 66 and 700gs so you can flex
>>
>>821076
I enhanced all of my own gear to PEN without the guaranteed PEN system, I know how painful the enhancing system can be.
Thanks for reminding me I also have two remnants of the rift and nine spectre's energy which I can use to get some blackstars to sell. So you'd suggest I enhance those over the Kzarkas? Perhaps I'll try one of each.
As for stacks I have one 220 and one 230ish stack, one of which I might use for TRI Fallen God, hoping that I get DUO with perhaps a 150 plus Valks and maybe those Origin of Dark Hunger
But then I also want to try to PEN my Crescent and I might need a high stack for that, hmm...
>>
Is it possibile in this game to stay in the starting town(maybe like the 5th town, or 10th town, and just... Get money by prostituting yourself or somethint, like how it was used to dance in wow for gold... Because, sexy girls but it looks like you do nothing in this game, you are alone mostly... Idk
>>
>>821677
Sadly there's very little player-player trading
I had a friend start the game a while ago and would have loved to give him a load of silver to start off but I could barely help him out in any way
>>
>>821339
If you're not interested in pvp then you've already experienced 99% of what the game has to offer. The pve has always sucked and served as a means to gear up for pvp. Thing is nowadays of the relevant pvp is in gear capped content, open world pvp and uncapped siege are dead, so gear is only used for pve.
>>
>>821677
Nope, all you can do is grind and..... grind. Game has 0 interesting ways to interact with other players other than pvping them.
>>
File: a7ab00530b.png (145 KB, 414x576)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
My sorrows cut deep...
>>
>>822088
There's a reason everyone says pen G-A is a bigger scam than pen BS
that last level is fucking brutal
>>
>>822097
To be fair it was 1820 crons with 3.86% chance vs 3670 crons at 5.10% chance so the odds were better for the GA. Now accounting for all the previous steps, that's a fair point, but on a TET GA vs TET BS, no.
>>
>>822288
GA is a noob trap for noobs. The only reason you should ever go GA is to hit a bracket.
>>
>>822661
sure, but again, TET GA vs TET BS, the previous bits are whatever.
>>
>>822663
You spend more money going from base to pen GA than you do from tet to pen BS. You fell for the noob trap for noobs and you didn't use it to hit an important bracket. You got noobtrapped.
>>
>>822666
>person continues to assume things about it without knowing anything
I'm not disagreeing with the premise you're stating, but again, things previous to this point are irrelevant.
>>
>>822667
I see, well good luck on your purple weapon. It is truly a bitch to enhance, don't give up.
>>
>>822671
well I've got my TET BS for hammers and if my endless afk fishing produces more stones, plenty of cronnable attempts for the other bit. Thanks buddy.
>>
File: demon-cat-scary-cat.gif (77 KB, 220x220)
77 KB
77 KB GIF
>Nouver pet is T4 and can be smashed with the Garmoth pet
New goal...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.