[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 120 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: capsule_616x353.jpg (71 KB, 616x353)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Playtest started again
>>
No solo queue or matchmaking means no install
>>
>>780814
The devs barely fixed anything. Rangers still have infinite ammo, they just need to "Reload" now. you still end up in group matches as solo and the balancing is still trash. It even seems worse to me in combat because i'm seeing attacks clip through people.
>>
>>780813
>look at steam forums
>someone is unironically defending getting team killed before even loading into the lobby
Lmao this garbage is dead on arrival
>>
>>780831
Link?
>>
File: czemya.webm (2.67 MB, 800x600)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
Rouges are subhuman
>>
So you can attack players and the AI as a barbarian and your attacks will just slide right through them and do no damage. nice "game".
>>
Can someone explain to me the appeal of this game?
What's the thing that happens in it that makes you think "yeah I enjoy this"? Killing dudes?
>>
>>780861
It’s the satisfaction of wiping an enemy team when juggling with how challenging the dungeon itself is.

This is the best game so far of the 2020s hands down. Just put 4 hours in.
>>
>>780861
As far as I can tell it is supposed to be like a fantasy version of Tarkov. It’s going to be dogshit though so don’t waste your time.
>>
>>780861
The same as any other extraction game, I suppose. I haven't played any others so I wouldn't really know how to compare them. I like jumping into a zone nad getting loot with othe rpeople competing agaisnt me, even if pvp isn't specifically required for it. This game kind of sucks though base dont he playt tests.
>>
Did people form lobbies together during the last test? I wouldn't mind trying that.
>>
If anyone wants to play EU
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199418224118/
>>
This game is terribly designed.
You can spawnand instantly die instantly becuase you spawned right next to an enemy group.
>>
File: bt3vqt.webm (1.07 MB, 1280x720)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB WEBM
dont do high roller. Its a scam. 75 gold to play ONCE and the loot is pretty much the same. Also the enemies are retardedly fast and annoying which took all my hp and then i hid like a pussy until i finally died.
>>
>>781018
They already hotfixed that out of the game
>>
So this shit is designed around group play and the devs didn't even bother adding a matchmaking system?
>>
This fucking shit can crash and then you lose all your stuff. Holy shit this is so fucking bad.
>>
>>781192
>>781018
you should probably make a bug report then instead of wailing like a baby on 4chan

theyre literally called a "playTEST" as in you TEST the game by playing it so that they can improve it before fully releasing it

i swear, the retards complaining about this game...
>>
>>781227
This shit has been in since the first play test and people have complained about it. The fact that it's still there is a testament to the incompetence of the developers.
>>
>>781227
The fucking lobby system still shows you people who aren't even playing as being in the lobby. The devs are retarded and don't know what they're doing.
>>
Anybody tried mining yet? How many ores do you get per node? It takes a lot of ore for a bar, and a lot of bars for an armor piece.
>>
>>780838

Not him but I found it
https://steamcommunity.com/app/2016590/discussions/0/6580353067867436080/
Honestly OP is a bambi, if you played Tarkov it's common knowledge grouping with Randoms is going to get you shot in the face on Spawn for your kit because people are scumbags like that.
>>
>>781227
testers get paid
imagine defending QA testing for free
>>
>>781475
You literally downloaded something clearly labeled "free playtest". If you don't want to be "Free QA testing" then don't play lmao
>>
Spawns are a lot better and are consistently on the exterior of the map.
Rangers need to reload now.
New spells and traits but they suck the shit beyond shit so they don't get to count as a new feature.
Did I miss anything?
>>
>>781475
actually the most retarded thing i've ever read on /vm/
>>
>>781509
no group extract anymore which is retartded as fuck
>>
Solo is so fucking easy
>>
File: 13 gold from merchant.png (1.58 MB, 1920x1080)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
I dont know if my armorer is bugged but hes selling really good shit for 13 gold. Just bought a 61 armor for 13 gold. And another 46 armor for 13 gold
>>
Weaponsmith selling unlimited falchions for 8 gold (34 dmg,-25movespeed)
>>
>>781669
>>781679
I think thats intentional because the starter geear is completely trash
you have to get out once and then you are set gold wise for a few rounds and can buy the "normal" equipment
>>
>>781423
>Go solo? Or team with people who you actually know?
>This is a you problem not a games broken problem.
Holy fuck, what a douche nozzle.
Imagine playing an online game with matchmaking and expecting to play it without a premade clan team. I'm sure solo players love going up against those.
>>
>>781669
They buffed low-tier metal armor a lot compared to last playtest. It's a good thing IMO, used to be that a full set of white plate armor was basically just worse than naked because of the move speed reduction.
>>
why would I play this steamer over something actually good like tarkov or hunt?
>>
>>780848
>run into a group blindly swinging and missing
>die like a retard
>this is somehow the games fault
>>
>>781018
Literally git gud
If I can kill a 3 man team as a solo cleric then you can too
Or alternatively just avoid them and run further in, dont engage a fight you know you cant win
Its very easy to hide in this game just turn the lights off and wait for them to leave
>>
>>781954
I dont know, why did you bother coming here to post this worthless comment?
Nobody is forcing you to play this, go play something else shitforbrains.
>>
im downloading it, from the description it sounds a bit like mortal online but more dungeony.
>>
>>781661

Is it a bug or something they deliberately did? Theres barely any escape portals currently. Playing with other people is almost a liability without the three group portals.
>>
>>782011
They were deliberately removed, look at the notes when the test went up. The devs also lowered the number of blue portals and increased the number of red ones.
>>
>>782012
You read it wrong. They increased the single portals to account for no 3 mans, and also just increased the blue portals again with this hotfix.
>>
Did the devs just wipe everything? All my characters are gone.
>>
Just killed my first player, a cleric. Im a barbarian, his ranger friend got me though. Havent actually found a portal in any match but im level 5 and having a blast.
>>
>>782106
happened to me too, they came back after a few minutes
>>
>>782106
>>782133
On the Discord, they say that nothing has been wiped. They are having server problems and say to "be patient" and it will be fixed.
>>
>>782148
Incidentally, this is all happening right as the Discord got raided with spam and had to be totally locked because the server was dying from it and the links were apparently "dangerous". I wonder if this is an attack of some kind causing the problems?
>>
>>782133
>>782148
>>782148
>>782122

Yeah when I got back in earlier it took a few tries and kept disconnecting me. Just gotta do our part as testers and report this stuff :)
>>
>>781954
No sniper spam, no bushwookiees, no one shots, much less bullshit overall.
>>
>devs finally buffing high roller dungeons
i feel like they have been going totally the wrong way about those. it's a horrible pain to go through the high roller dungeons because all the enemies are damage sponges and you barely have time to loot anything anyway, and the loot isn't much better. the end result is that everyone still farms the normal dungeon, especially the high gear people, because they don't want to lose their shit.

imo high roller dungeons should just be a high entry fee to get better loot with the same enemies. higher gear people would go there to try and move up in gear tiers. the danger would come from other players in the dungeon being similarly well equipped
>>
>>782720
Yeah I just tried one, it was pretty shit. Enemies all dropped the same thing, they were just damage sponges.
>>
Are the high roller dungeons paid by the party leader, or by everybody in the party?
>>
Does anyone wanna group up with me? i just installed the game
>>
>>780877
Still looking for people to play with in EU
>>
>try it out solo
>die to the third skeleton I encounter
GOTY but I'm guessing the game's a lot more fun with friends.
>>
>>782886
People always die from the AI when they first start out because they are deceptively strong, but dead simple to fight once you know how. Bait attack, attack once, back off, repeat. Health is valuable until you have enough money to buy heals, so it's more important to never get hit than it is to kill fast.
>>
>>781954
>good
>hunt
>>
>>782927
devs seem to have responded to this by making everything take longer to kill and making the zone move faster so you can still cheese all the mobs by standing on top of a chest but now half the tiles are full of dogshit loot and damage sponge enemies so you just have to run past half of them on your way to real tiles
>>
>can't hide because of circle
>map is tiny as fuck as is already
>squads on top of having the numerical advantage, and being able to carry each other's shit to extraction if anyone dies, can resurrect
Jesus Christ, how many fucking advantages do they want to give squads? Might as well make anyone who spawns not in a squad glow bright on the map. It's like they did everything they fucking could to turn solos into a free kill. The combat is slow, the maps are claustrophobic tunnels and small rooms, doors open very slowly, every factor in the game is designed to prevent escape or outmaneuvering and force you into a direct confrontation, which means solo will always lose. Only 1 shot cheese build can work in such an environment, and that's why everyone is ratting with rogue and wizard, because nothing else can survive a squad encounter. This isn't fucking Tarkov, it's nothing like fucking Tarkov. Tarkov is insanely solo friendly in comparison.
>>
>>782974
they should just add squad matchmaking or a solo mode desu

having loads of fun anyways, even as a duo its alot better than going solo
>>
so is this game still full of discord niggers who stop you from having fun as a solo
>>
>>783001
yea its the whole point of the game

though if youre omega good you can kill full squads as wizard
>>
>>783001
Solo players are pretty much the product at this point. That's why there's such a huge backlash from squads at separating the game into a solo queue. They enjoy being ganksquads, and unlike Tarkov, there's very little chance at the solo turning the tables on them, because you can't guerilla warfare in a tiny ass map with tiny ass corridors with a fucking BR closing circle that forces everyone into the middle.
>>
>get invite while idle in the lobby or spam invites
>join group
>have fun
Simple as.
>>
File: mj3sju.webm (2.67 MB, 800x600)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
>>
>"failed to connect to the server"
>"quit the game"
why
>>
>>783072
The developers like to throw out hotfixes with no warning and they shut down the servers with to do this. They could at least have an ingame prompt say that the servers will be down for a bit.
>>
>>783077
they warn people about it on discord :^)
>>
Wish I had a group to play with. I feel like solo is so slow since you have to go through everything so meticulously since anything can just fuck you if you're not being careful.
I get it's meant to be hardcore, but having to do the dance with a skeleton over and over just gets old, not to mention you just stand no chance against any group and running away isn't an option since you probably will have a hoard of mobs following you and they'll kill you before you even open the door.
I'd say it's fun but solo is a little tedious.
>>
File: 68938951616808107.gif (26 KB, 250x228)
26 KB
26 KB GIF
>>783082
im a zoomer but i cant stand plugging Discord app into the back of my brain to send me 90% gay community announcements and shit i dont care about, i just cant be arsed with it, drives me mental.
>>
>>783093
First thing I do when joining a server is muting it. You get zero notifications.
>>
>>782886
I almost exclusively play solo rogue, it just takes practice. Soon you'll be raping just keep trying.
You'll gradually learn the dungeon layouts and what rooms are good/bad, what rooms are popular spots (coffin rooms for example) and what rooms are usually avoided by players (trap maze). You can use it to your advantage.
Rogue is the best for solo play because they can completely disengage from a fight or just hide from groups.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1v2.webm (2.74 MB, 800x600)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB WEBM
>>
File: outplayed.webm (2.8 MB, 800x600)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>
>>783347
last night I bodyblocked someone from jumping across trying to kill me, I had a good giggle
>>
>>783395
you had a fokken laff m8?
>>
>full parties camping spawns and extraction points
>ranged having an obvious and absurd advantage over melee
>progression tied to gear, making the game less fun the better you play
It's just a play test and it is a lot of fun, but the entire genre needs to fix some blatant issues.
>>
>dark and darker
>everyone cranking the gamma and brightness to max
>you have to do the same or you're at a disadvantage
>>
>>783408
You cant make pitch black any brighter by cranking up brightness. If you're in absolute darkness you are basically invisible.
>>
>>783416
>rogue poison glows in the dark
For fuck's sake.
>>
>>783417
All auras glow in the dark, and equipped potions will as well.
>>
>>783418
Yes, but rogue's poison is the only passive that glows. You can't turn it off, you have to sheath weapon. Kinda retarded for the assassin to have a fucking glowing poison dagger, don't you think?
>>
>>780831
you'll always have retards defending everything because these autists tie their identity to this shit.
>>
>>783417
>>783420
It doesnt glow. Blood buff glows, poison does not.
>>
File: 3yg3lb.png (1.73 MB, 1920x1080)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
Played a duo and got ambushed by 3 guys while doing a campfire. One of them had this and another a 50 armor. Fucking owned. People in this game are so fucking bad
>>
>>783442
nice I'll give you 50 gold for it
>>
Solo wizard is the most fun I've had
Disregard pve, just stealth past all that shit, hunt players and nuke the shit out of them lmao
>>
IF NOT GONNA STOP PUTTING MAH BEARTRAPS IN DOORWAYS UNTIL YALL RETARDS STOP STEPPIN IN EM
>T. UNREPENTENT RANGER SHITTER
>>
use bear traps for champion skeletors and wraiths
>>
>>783501
I tried wizard but feels like all the spells do no damage.
>>
>>783576
Magic missile point blank one shots anyone. Don't try to hit magic missile from far. Mid distance you want to go for fireballs. It's easily the hardest class to play, it's hard to aim the spells, and they are easy to dodge due to projectile speed.
>>
>>783613
Wizard is pretty easy for me, just on account of being a ranged class it's more forgiving in a lot of ways. Ranger is probably the same but I don't play it.
>>
>>783632
Ranger is way easier, because the projectile speed is way faster. Wizard isn't a ranged class if you play it right, he's meant to get closer to be able to do his damage.
>>
File: u5c15f.png (1.65 MB, 1920x1080)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
Only 600 more points until red skeleton
>>
>took some decent gear with me
>within a minute lose 90% of hp to traps
>manage to kill some nigger that was hiding between the traps.
>game has only begun and i have pretty much 0hp
>run around trying to find a fountain with no luck.
>Eventually come across the axe traps hallway
>some nigger appears out of nowhere in the middle of them with a bow aiming at me
>i quickly hide behind the wall
>activated the speedboost and just said fuck it
>run straight for that fucker
>hit him and he fucking dies instantly
>he has several bandages and health potions
>finally im full hp
>walk across the axe trap and then im about to head into the mini boss room with the wraith and skeletons and the elite skeleton
>suddenly a little faggot cleric sticks his head through the window
>i open the door and is shot by a archer nigger
>i close the door and i run a little bit after going behind a wall
>i head back again
>i open the door and just fucking run in while they are being attacked by something
>almost instantly i fucking rape the cleric
>the archer panics and tries to triple shot me
>only 1 of them hits me
>im chasing him and hes too fast
>we are going in circles for a few seconds
>i turn around and go clockwise
>he notices too late and turns around and runs
>hit him in the back
>hit him again
>he turns around and starts shooting arrows
>i rape him and a blue portal appears a little bit behind me where i chased him in circles
>i panic steal his chest armor that was around 40 armor
>i run to the blue portal and extract
>>
i love getting instakilled by archers yayy!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
HAHAHHA WIZARD IS USELESS U LYING FUCKS
>>
>>783679
skill issue
>>
>>783679
It's the hardest class to play by far. It's not a retard friendly face roll class. You want to face roll, you pick rogue and fighter. You want to face roll and can aim? You pick Ranger. You want to consistently survive or even kill 3 man squads? Wizard.
>>
>>783687
magic is so hard. i wanna be a cool wizard but im fucking trash.
>>
>>783701
Best tip I can five you is to stop thinking you're a ranged class. Magic missile is a spell you shoot almost point blank, if you hit every shot, you kill anyone. Fireball is more midrange, but try hitting heads.
>>
>>783701
It's easy once you learn how OP magic missile is

Use ignite first and it kills anything
>>
>>783711
Can't take ignite if you take invis/haste/fireball/missile (which you should) unless you get +1 knowledge and the sage perk. Also, to really make wizard OP, you need to use a book (any book, even the cheapest white common one that goes for like 20g from merchant). The book has a faster cast animation for magic, and hits harder. Book and orb are better than staff.
>>
>>783576
You high?
Wizard does insane damage
Fireball and magic missile rape
>>
>>783711
Well I managed to compete a dungeon on my rogue finally, level 8. I’m probably gonna try wizard a bit tomorrow and try weaving some spells.
>>
>>783701
Abuse the shield perk, magic missile, haste and invis.
>>
File: 3V1.jpg (385 KB, 1280x720)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>780814
Stay small.

https://youtu.be/KFd-v6wWODk
>>
>>781954
>TELL ME WHAT GAMES TO PLAY
go think for yourself for once, someone as thick as you wouldnt last a second
>>
When and how many portals spawn? Do they only spawn during the last circle or something? I've not managed to escape yet because I can never find the damn things
>>
Barbarians are cool. If you're a barbarian; You are cool.
What are the best perks other than door chopping and shirtless damage?
>>
>>784103
in theory, the +10 weapon damage with axes would be the greatest choice, considering that as long as your axe has under 100 base weapon damage, this would buff it even more than the shirtless perk
>>
>>784096
they can spawn in the first circle, i didnt think they existed, yesterday i found my first and today my second. you can see them pop up in the notifications where people die and stuff, itll say a 1 person or 3 person portal stone appeared. the smaller hte circle the more frequent they pop.
>>
File: 23523523346.jpg (126 KB, 1080x1079)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>780848
This just looks like worse GW2 with shitty raytracing
>>
>>784138
I didnt know there was a notification for them, is it up where the kill feed is? Are they marked on the mini map?
>>
>>784163
yes it comes up in the killfeed when they spawn, no mark on the minimap where they are. You can hear them spawn if you're close but red and blue portals sound the same
>>
>>784163
they pop into the kill feed yeah, but the map doesnt show where they are. youll see little blue pillars, the red pillars bring you deeper into the dungeon. activate hte pillars and a portal pops, then just touch the portal and you extract.
>>
File: 1360550185236.png (65 KB, 500x599)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
I only made it out once. every time i run into other people they just skull fuck my team. even 1 rogue killed us with traps and arrows.

I don't have the heart to grind this slow paced autism out.
>>
I'd like this game a lot more if it didn't have the retarded death circle.
>>
>>784184
then dont grind. just be less shit

>>784143
it looks absolutely nothing like gw2
>>
File: NOW DRIFTER.jpg (296 KB, 1354x1066)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>784234
alright let me translate; "it looks as if the combat system was based upon legacy which GW as a separate mmorpg genre created but i noticed that both combat and movement is flawed and imperfect when compared to the original formula of swift movement, camera dependant dexterity and flexible ability usage"
>>
>>784096
I think around the 7 min remaining mark the first portal spawns. Then gradually more and more pop up every minute. They always spawn inside the white ring.
>>
>>784184
Rangers have traps and arrows but I get your point
>>
>>784184
If you're struggling with PvE, you could try cleric - they get lots of healing and buff spells that
Casting in PvP get's a little hectic but it's probably the best way to account for a skill issue.

If you're getting shit on by rangers (me), abide by this simple rule: NEVER GO THROUGH A DOORWAY WHEN YOU KNOW A RANGER IS THERE.
Rangers get 3 immobilising traps for free and have abilties to spam damage faster than a wizard, any good ranger will have placed one as soon as he heard your footsteps.
Either don't engage and find another way around, or get one of your ranged guys to duel it out (again cleric's buffs+heals basically make this an unloseable fight).

Rogue also rapes rangers at close range but that's more dependent on whether said ranger has any figher/clerics around who will pummel your squishy rogue ass.
>>
>>784367
Not him, but tip for any cleric. Always take judgement, ALWAYS. You literally can't beat rangers/wizards/rogues without it. Slam judgement on them, and then rush them since they're now slowed and you can catch up to bonk them. It also deals a lot of damage.
>>
i'm struggling between choosing rogue or ranger
i don't like ranger because my aim is shit and i don't like rogue because i don't like stealth
and wizards just feel like too much of that spell juggling and shit
and fighter and barb just feel boring
>>
fuck it chose rogue because i have ptsd from being a tarkov rat and having stealth is actually good
>>
>>784184
probably will get run over by cheaters anyways just like tarkov did.
>>
>>784375
Judgement? Cleric has bind but it doesn't do any damage AFAIK
>>
>>784573
Judgement is not a spell, it's your q/e.
>>
>>784058
you can play as a skeleton?
>>
>>784508
Rogue is the strongest class for solo play
>>
>>784813
Yes its a cosmetic
>>
>>784269
The game looks and plays absolutely nothing like gw2. I’ve played ge2 since launch. It’s trash compared to dark and darker. This game is closer to dark souls combat than gw. Go be a troon somewhere else.
>>
>>783536

I saw a low health Barbadian get his foot in trap and then die to a spider mummy
>>
File: lol lmao even.jpg (55 KB, 1200x675)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>784859
>dark souls combat
that's even worse an insult than being a GW2 ripoff, go play league of legends you chimp, that's the best you can do with that fried frontal cortex of yours.
>>
>>784847
It changes your stats too.
>>
>>784859
>no dodge
>no light/heavy attacks
>no stamina
>no sprint
>skills like it's an MMO
retard
>>
>>784859
>This game is closer to dark souls combat than gw.
Horrible bait.
>>
>>784846
For PvP sure, for PvE not really
>>
>>784058
>stinky
reminder this faggot started a thread on /v/ and got collectively BTFO
>>
>>784859
>no stagger
>no dodge rolling
>no r2s
>no weapon arts
>no backstab animations
>no counter animations
>no dodge rolling
>not third person
it is NOTHING like dark souls combat
>>
>>785151
no lol he btfo'd the only guy that showed up to his server with 100 ping even
>>
somebody post the screencap
>>
>>785237
>>784058
stouty is the best eu player
that is to say he'd be mediocre on NA
>>
>>785575
he came 3rd in a NA duel tourney with 140 ping lmao
>>
Would be nice if they buffed other perks or gave reason to use them. It's a clear cut case of what's good and what's no in almost every class.

Barbarian: always rage and the fear one, not even close.
Fighter: always sprint and second wind not eve close.
Cleric: always memory and judgement not even close.
Wizard: not enough spells to ever take second memory over meditate
Rogue: an actual choice for the second slot, bleed for no gear, weak point for gear.
Ranger: another choice, heal for broke newbs, swift for people who know what they're doing or PvE hell runs.
>>
why are you guys talking about irrelevant ecelebs from a different dead game
>>
Magic missile is a lot of fun to use. Feels like the perfect balance between OP and weak.
>>
>>784058
>>785237
>>785575
>>785845
Why are you talking about yourself in third person? Atleast be honest when you shill yourself and your channel.
>>
Combat looks really bad
>>
>>786435
It's just plain OP when you reduce the cast time to almost nothing
>>
How the fuck do I block
>>
>>786509
It's still only useful against 1 player though. The hardest part about Wiz is keeping everyone away from you long enough to kill them. It doesn't help when the circle is constantly forcing everyone in the same direction while simultaneously cutting off any possibility to retreat and take a different path.
>>
>>786525
>The hardest part about Wiz is keeping everyone away from you long enough to kill them.

You can instantly turn invisible several times in a row and zoom around faster than anyone, if that's the hardest part about wizards that says a lot
>>
How do bonuses and resists work?
>>
Playing solo really gives you an appreciation for how shit this game's combat is
>>
>enemy attacks clip through walls but yours don't
Fantastic game design.
>>
>>786590
Why don't you read the stats page and find out?
>>
>>786648
Nigger its a fucking alpha
>>
>>786515
You need to actually make the hit land on the shield, so look at the incoming attack with the shield. The size of the shield matters a lot.
>>
>>786525
>only useful against one player
I've taken down teams of 3 quite easily with wizard
>>
>>785075
For pve they are very strong. They can dot enemies, pick locks, detect and disarm traps, stealth to drop aggro. Rogue is OP.
>>
>>786665
Lmao if you think this is going to change you're delusional.
>>
>>786676
I dont even think it should first of all, AI would be severely exploitable if they bounced off walls. But the point is you're bitching about a small balance detail in a fucking free alpha test.
>>
>>780813
I like it, unironically. It's got good atmosphere and just hit an itch for that hardcore dark fantasy genre that doesn't get enough love anymore. Fight me, fags.
>>
>>786700
Wow you must be the only one anon! Its absolutely not popular at all!
>>
>>786682
>I dont even think it should first of all
So then why did you even reply to me?
>But the point is you're bitching about a small balance detail in a fucking free alpha test.
This doesn't matter. It's hilarious seeing you bring up stupid things like this
>oh, it's free
So what? That doesn't change anything. And enemies being able to clip through the enrivonment to hit people is not a "small detail".
>>
>>786650
The tool tip was far from helpful
What's the damage equation?
>>
>See group of 3 as solo
>put away my weapon
>they attack me anyways
>I kill 2, nearly finish off the last before dying
I hate these types of games purely for the fact that my enemies are retards who all attack on sight
>>
PvE in this game fucking sucks ass solo and is skyrim tier levels of combat. Just fucking bait out the attack move back and swing and repeat this for a minute for each enemy, holy fucking shit
>>
File: 20221222132654_1.jpg (432 KB, 1920x1080)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>>785857
for solo priest I don't really bother with spells now, I just run the paladin setup with judgement + smite and bonk fuckers.
>>
>>786731
I replied to you because you're a fucking clown and I wanted you to know that I think you're a fucking clown
>>
>>787041
Then you must be an even bigger clown because your post didn't even say anything meaningul and was retarded. Congrats, I guess.
>>
>>780826
cry more pussy, shit is fun.
>>
>>783024
Just use your brain and don't 1v3 blindly. If all else fails, escape through a portal. The point of the game is to get loot, not kill everything that moves.
>>
20 ranger looking for more to push red portals with. my steam name is Hcalorie
>>
>>780813
They MUST put matchmaking to join other players.
Constantly inviting every player on the roster and getting rejected 90% of the time doesn't do the entire playerbase any favors.
>>
>>780813
I want to get into this, but Ive played solo and just get fucking destroyed by teams. I feel like if you dont play with a group its just constant suffering and unplayable
>>
>>783347
>>783346
>>783343
>>783341
>>783033
you must be used to soulslikes?
>>
>>780863
>This is the best game so far of the 2020s hands down.
I mean...it is, but it is not like the bar has been all that high for quite some years.
>>
>>787415
this game is not soulslike at all
>>
>you don't share inventory between characters
Shit game
>>
>>784269
??? nigger it plays more like mordhau without directional inputs. how the fuck do you gather anything remotely gw2 from first person swordfighting? literal botnigger post
>>
>>787526
>more like mordhau
Nta but I've played a lot of mordhau
>Can only block with shields
>no directional input
>no kicks
>super sluggish animations
It's not like mordhau at all, combat is barely skill based
>>
>>783405
This and the BR genre just need to die, they're inherently bad
>>
>>787528
it's literally closer in appearance to mordhau than it is gw2
>>
>>787540
>first person swordfighting game is superficially more similar to other first person sword fighting game than third person sword fighting game
Yeah no shock
It's not like mordhau at all though
>>
>>787539
To bad that a lot of people are playing this kind of games uh?
PLAY STARCRAFT YOU FILTHY CASUAL
>>
>>787543
>first person swordfighting game is superficially more similar to other first person sword fighting game than third person sword fighting game
I'm glad you understand.
>>
>>787545
It's a genre propped up by preteens with the freetime to waste on losing for hours in a row just to get one win.
>>
>>787528
>Can only block with shields
you can also block with a spear and some other weapons you absolute retarded shitter
>>
>>787553
most nolifes in any online video game are adults
>>
>>787376
Thats not the case the game just has a strong learning curve. I almost exclusively play solo (rogue, fighter, ranger, wizard all lvl 20 solo). You just need to practice. Taking a group on is actually very doable, sometimes more numbers can be a hindrance instead of a benefit. Especially for a wizard or a ranger who can rape large groups of enemies quite easily. Rogue also has the broken stealth ability that lets you disengage at any time if things go badly, or pop up with a 50% damage buff.
>>
>>787528
You can block with two handers, you can even riposte like in mordhau
You haven't even played the game stfu
>>
>>787376
it's basically impossible to go 1 v 2 or 1 v 3 unless your opponents are bad. its a team based game
>>
>>782245
>much less bullshit overall
ok
encounter ranger trio with as a barb fighter = pretty much lose
encounter wizard with movement speed and point and click spells as melee character = lose

this game is way more fucking bullshit in comparison.
>>
>>787742
What button do I press to do that then?
>>
>>787742
Not all of them. The bardiche can, and so can the spear. But none of the axes can block.
>>
>when you come across a 2 man fighting a 3 man as a solo and you have 3 firebombs.

I don't think they even understood what was going on.
>>
Fun game. Not sure how much I would pay for it though. Well have to see how much content it has at full release. But if its something like the test with maybe 3 or 4 different maps (not sure how different they can get with these). I can see myself paying 40 USD for it.

That being said, I would love for someone to develop a multiplayer PvE game similar to this. Something like gw1 where its a shared play hub and then you go into instanced versions of PvE encounters with groups or solo. The combat, despite being simplistic for the most part, feels really great.
>>
>>784058
>there are exceptional players who can do well in extremely unfavorable conditions
wow that's like every game ever. doesn't mean it's fun for the vast majority of players.
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 648x80)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
still as terrible as ever solo
>but muh youtube clips compliation of that one time I 1v3'd 3 people playing for the first time while I was level 30 in 100 hours of playtime
>>
>>789235
stay mad, stay bad shitter
>>
God damn, I'd give up an arm and a leg for another day of this playtest. Any hope for them to extend it just a little? It was like in the top 15 played steam games while it was on.
>>
>End the playtest right when the holiday break begins and everyone is done with family gatherings for Christmas
are the devs retarded?
>>
Alright d&d bros, which extraction shooter are you playing until February?
>>
>>790154
They all fucking suck I'm bored af.
>>
>>780861
Friends and difficulty. The shared struggle make the adventure worthwhile.
>>
File: 1641948315171.jpg (524 KB, 1079x1068)
524 KB
524 KB JPG
okay how do i actually play this shit
>>
>>791061
You hibernate until February 6th.
>>
File: 12321441241.jpg (129 KB, 951x649)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>791093
who do I like like to you, a fucking bear?
>>
>>791173
Jeez anon, don't tell everyone you're into bears that way. It's taboo!
>>
I didn't learn about this game till play test ended
all I want to know is can wizards ignite their crossbow and how viable is flaming crossbow build?
Is it a good replacement for battle magic in pvp or pve?

I'm curious if non-combat magic wizard is playable. Use only support magic with crossbow and dagger/sword for damage dealing.
>>
>>790154
marauders and hunt
>>
>post on reddit about disliking quests, trader levels and durability being potentially put in
>down voted
it's over bros
>>
>>789235
I had a lot of luck being a dickass rogue. You just have to play a single match like a pussy so you can upgrade your dagger past the default one. After that you absolutely shank people 1v3. It helped that most parties were full of rangers or wizards instead of barbs and fighters.
>>
>>792016
>all I want to know is can wizards ignite their crossbow and how viable is flaming crossbow build?
Yes they can, crossbows are crazy already though and the equip speed is low along with reload speed so I would say not the most viable, but a good addition to a rondel dagger ignite wizard.
>>
I miss being a skeleton.
>>
>>787565
>adults
manchildren.
>>
>>790154
i got burned out on most of them and the ones i still like got ruined by updates Dark&er was the only extraction game i had fun in for a long time
>>
game devs if you're reading this
When the match is about to end, and there are no more blue portals left, some people can get trapped with no exit.

What if here were a secret way to escape? When the circle shrinks, shrinks so small it's about to vanish completely, it stops right before it disappears and the circle changes and starts to glow or shine. Still just barely large enough for 1 or 3 people to stand inside. Standing in tiny circle acts as a teleport. It won't tp you out of the dungeon immediately but instead into a different secret location.
>>
shut up retard
>>
>>792874
i thought it pretty fucked that you could be last man standing, no portals to be found and just have to succumb to the circle annihilating you. would be great if a portal would spawn at it's smallest size
why is this a bad idea?
>>
>>792821
eh idk about that, I remember having a friend who's dad was a maniac over EQ when I was like 8. dude was a careerman executive or some shit and he was barely ever home, but when he was he was playing EQ with his boy and that's how I got into it. now when it comes to korean MMOs yea that's usually when you get the spoiled manchildren. my boss also talks frequently about how he used to nolife ultima back in the day which is surprising because he's so old you wouldn't think he would have been an MMO nerd.
>>
>>793001
>which is surprising because he's so old
ultima online was THE first mmo, if not counting muds. I knew a guy who played in the beta, and he was in his 50's at the time.
>>
>>792986
it actually happened to me once, this is why portals need to be a lootable and usable item instead of some random spawn
>>
>>782245
>no oneshots
Oh I see you haven't met a ranger with purple or better longbow or mage with crossbow. Easy onetap your ass at any range trough any potion.
>>
>>792986
>why is this a bad idea?
Because the game isn't a battle royale and if you don't hurry the fuck up for a portal and get left behind because you got greedy looting or fighting then it's your fault and you deserve to die and loose all your shit.
Also portals don't despawn so you can still find them in the damage zone towards the end.
>>
>>792874
What if i dont want to play dead by daylight: slow edition
>>
>>792986
Because that's fucking stupid. Only a limited number of portals spawn and if you lasted that long you probably found a handful but decided not to take them for some reason. If you died due to your greed of wanting to wait untilt he last second for no real reason then that's your fault and you get punished for it.

Also as someone else mentioned, portals don't despawn when int he fog, they only despawn when they're used. You can run into the fog and find an unused portal and take it. You don't need to sit in the safe zone to extract.
>>
Will ranger's trap gameplay be something that may get expanded on in the future? Like, do you think trapping could be something you specialise in instead of bows and shit?

I'm not explaining this very well I apologise but class specialisations are planned yes?
>>
File: wizards.png (21 KB, 598x74)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
redditors have started begging for wizard buffs
>>
>>793807
who cares, why are you on reddit
>>
>>793798
Yeah, it was briefly mentioned in the dev qna over on their discord. The guy answering was very tightlipped about it though, I'm assuming the February playtest will be very similar to this one, maybe with QoL features added.
>>
Dev q&a
Looks like this game is just going to get worse and worse. Best to enjoy it while its in beta
>>
File: fag.jpg (80 KB, 800x450)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>798163
Which of these answers made you think that anon?
>>
>>792986
It's a terrible feeling that will drive people away from sticking with the game. I was playing casually, not really caring about whether or not I lived or died. But the moment I had a potential victory stripped out of my hands because I wasn't lucky enough to find a blue portal at the end, I genuinely felt cheated.

It felt abysmal to have entire dungeon sessions where I would not hear a single portal spawn. It ends up feeling like no matter what you do, even your survival is entirely based on whether or not rng was in your favor. It's a shit gameplay mechanic, I don't play battle royales, so maybe it's normal for this genre, but would shine light on why I avoided such genres for so long.
>>
>>798231
patreon/kickstarter
Early access
Adding solo queues in the future
Increasing stash size
Adding spells to other classes
Season wipes (i dont like the term seasons because it reminds of season passes and FOMO)
Various dungeon and modes(when asked about pve)
Players being able to fly
Charming/controlling npcs
Making the tavern into a hub
Enchanting/gem sockets
Crafting
Voice chat
Multi-class/leveling-upgrading beyond max lvl to a advanced class
Summoning
>>
>>798254
>It felt abysmal to have entire dungeon sessions where I would not hear a single portal spawn
Most of the portals you will have to find without hearing them appear. Ive never had a game where i didnt see a single portal. Stop camping.
>>
>>798274
Nice baseless guess, no it has nothing to do with camping which isn't even possible with a circle. I've spent entire games within the portal spawn circle and had a small handful of times where despite constantly moving I never found anything, even as a stacked wizard with tons of gear.
>>
>>798280
>baseless guess
I have 110+ hours on the game so i know what you're doing wrong
>>
>>798361
you only have 110 hours, you clearly have no idea.
>>
>>798273
>Adding solo queues in the future
He said he didn't want to add a solo queue, ESL. They have ideas they was to try out or experiment with before even thinking about adding a seperate mode for solo. They also talked about this in video interviews on youtube. They're experimenting with other ways to make soloing better without just adding this. Also voice chat would be great
>>
>>780813
Surely it's only going to get better, right?
>>
>>798254
arent the portal spawns really easy to hear? they sound like stone grinding when they appear and are very audible.
>>
>>804653
They are. On top of obviously being visible and having a slight glow, they're extrmely loud so you can hear where they spawn. the only way to make it easier to find them is to have them have some shitty UI pop up telling everyone where they are on the mini map.
>>
>>798273
wow you are actually retarded
>>
>>792356
>It helped that most parties were full of rangers or wizards instead of barbs and fighters.
The Wizard was the least popular class in the game and Fighters were the #2 most popular, so I know this isn't true.
>>
>>806352
Anon doesn't know how statistics work
>>
It was inhumanely retarded to launch this without a way to find parties ingame.
>>
>>807041
You could? There was just no matchmaking, if that's what you're talking aobut. There was a built in system to find people to play with.
>>
>>804653
Yup, you can hear them from quite a distance away. Which is why it feels a bit weird when I'd occasionally get a game where I would hear none.

I think it would be less of an issue if the maps were changed around a bit. I feel like the biggest problem people have with solo versus teams is that as the game goes on, you lose any ability to leverage the good positioning required to beat groups as a solo. The smaller the play area becomes, the further the scales tip in favor of the group.

>>804713
>telling everyone where they are on the mini map.
This was already a thing. When the circle got small enough, the portals that spawn in are accompanied by a white dot.
>>
>>808682
Really? I neve rnoticed that, perosnally. Even without that it was really obvious to where their location was. And I was thinking more about when ever they spawn, and maybe making it color coded too. But the devs don't want to do something like that, thankfully.
>>
>>808747
It definitely seems a bit derivative at that point. Once those dots start appearing on the minimap you're close enough to hear them pop in. The dot is also kind of hard to see, considering the map is a light tan/peach color, the dot ends up looking like a void instead of a marker.
>>
The devs released stats for the third playtest last week.
https://imgur.com/a/X6cnMEq
>>
I want to play Range and Ranger as a melee character
>>
How do we feel about wipes? Tarkov players, what're your experiences with them?
>>
>>811105
I have no experience with that game but I think they're fine. It's technically already happened three times per play test. I feel like the only people who complained about this with this game were people who were really bad.
>>
>>811105
I don't play it personally but from what I can tell, wipe is one of the most anticipated events in it. Some people probably lose interest once they have a few good sets of gear since they're risking a lot of shit for so little.
>>
>>811326
>>811409
If gear farming is the problem, what about introducing durability on gear? Each piece of gear starts out with x durability which is reduced by 1 every time you play a match, or 24 hours pass. Let's be real, almost nothing will change because 99% of gear will be lost to the swarm as per usual. Let's also include a 10% tax on your gold every week. This is all to encourage people to USE THEIR SHIT instead of hoarding.
>>
File: bros....webm (2.87 MB, 1280x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>
>>812721
Fuck rogues.
>>
File: boner.gif (571 KB, 320x240)
571 KB
571 KB GIF
>two more weeks
We're going home, skeleton bros.
>>
File: image.png (105 KB, 311x325)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>mfw I remember that the only official announcement about the next playtest was that it would be held during Steam Next Fest, but the actual dates are still TBA
Also, lads, any hope for Bard for the upcoming playtest?
>>
>>815156
I'd rather have the devs focus on adding group/proximity chat, fixing mechants, making all weapons have a secondary function, and making mining faster. But maybe they can do all of those, but I doubt it.
>>
>>811659
The goal of the wipe is to attract newcomers and casuals into the game with a promise of an even playground every once in a while. Your idea isn't bad, it's just that the devs are already planning some sort of repair system, ergo this kind of durability would prefer nolifing over playing a couple games on the weekends HARD.
>>815254
Given how much they've done in a similar timeframe between the previous playtest and the one before, I think we'll see all of the things you listed and more, after all it's mostly QoL.
What I want is the mobs/traps being a little more randomised. I don't mean being in random places because that'd be probably hell to code, but give them a chance of appearing (e.g. right now there's ALWAYS a mimic in a certain place, they could make it so that it's sometimes a real chest, and sometimes actually a mimic), because after a good 10-20 runs you just know every spawn by heart.
>>
>no directional blocking despite directional attacks
>meta is crouch/jump spamming
Yep. That's a pass from me. Could have been good.
>>
>>816261
You block attacks by facing the direction they're coming from while holding the block button. I don't see the issue you're having.
>>
I hope another change is more variability in Barbarian active skills, any time there's more than 1 barbarian it's just non-stop animal grunting and roaring
>>
anime
>>
>>816261
literally filtered
>>
>>816544
This, and also making Cleric a little more efficient at PVE. Compared to the door and chest oneshotting and mass crowd controlling Barbarian, playing Cleric and not being a healslut is actually trolling right now.
>>
>>816681
As far as official stats are concerned, the Cleric was more efficient at killing than the Barbarian was.
>>
>>816712
Yes, but at the cost of using your healing spells to kill shit, not very ideal.
And the barb just busting through everything on top of being a melee king is just nuts.
>>
i hope they keep it methodical and add more ways to be strategic
>>
>>817836
Doesn't matter, The cleric was better at killing things than the barbarian was. The barbarian was actually the worst class to pick if you wnated to get kills.
>but at the cost of using your healing spells to kill shit
I don't understand, magic pool use wasn't shared between spells. Each spell had its own set amount of uses, you could use offensive spells without using any of your defensive of utility spell uses.
>>
>>817843
or utility*
>>
>>817836
Why the hell would you use healing spells to kill things? You just need judgement which is a skill that has infinite casts on a cooldown.Then you would just use buffs to hit them harder with melee .
>>
>Long cooldown, 3 seconds channeled ability that brings skeletons down to 2 hit instead of 3, deals no damage to players
>Low cooldown, instant cast fear, that also has PVP usage
Yeah, Cleric is clearly superior.
>>
>>818502
Judgement worked on players, you're thinking about Purification. It also only had a half second charge time and only a 30 second cooldown (basically the exact same as savare roar). Also savage roar got nerfed and didn't work on certain enemies anymore, and its use in pvp was extremely minimal.

I don't really know what you're getting at, the cleric was superior, objectively so. The barbarian had the worst overall performance stats. This isn't me pulling random things out of my ass, either. This is from official data that the developers released about the last playtest. The only time it wasn't in last place was when specifically looking at the high roller leaderboards, which most people didn't even play.
>>
File: Untitled.png (74 KB, 1324x450)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
The only time barb shined was with a wiz teammate who would haste+invis him to start fights. Otherwise barb just got kited to death all day long by faster/ranged classes, which is all of them.

Also start times were released for the next play test.
>>
New mob revealed.
>>
>>820754
Post it.
>>
File: 1669671275511.png (816 KB, 1061x917)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
>>
>>820771
so what, is this guy going to be on b2? do we know anything about the layers for this playtest?
>>
>>821324
If I had to guess it's a b1 boss. there's no cavelike envidronment in b2 or b3 like there is in that image.
>>
File: sasuga ningen.jpg (309 KB, 683x816)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>one week to go
I hate that gook fantasy Tarkov is the only video game I have any interest in these days.
>>
2 months of wait makes me thing that the devs must have added a lot of stuff to it for it to take this long. The last ones didn't. If they barely add anything I wonder why it would have taken two months to get to the next test.
>>
>>821521
I hope pvp balance is a bit better (rangers and wizards too good) but I think they said somewhere that they're focusing on other things first.
>>
>>821518
I feel the exact same way about DnD and other games. There's something in it that makes me crave it like no other. Probably the fact that it's not a zoomer shooter.
>>821521
I'm fairly hopeful that all the annoying shit will be ironed out, and we're getting a couple of big things. B1 is pretty much confirmed for this playtest with the Cavetroll. But then again, if they did make a new map, it's unlikely we're getting a new Class, it's only 20 something people after all.
>>822077
Yeah, in the dev QnA sdf mentioned that they feel good about character balance, and it's not their priority anyways, since they're adding a lot of other stuff to worry about and balance. Although IIRC, Cleric is getting a +1 on all his core stats because they were 1 lower than they should have been in the December playtest.
>>
I think the only problem was rangers were too good at both pvp and pve but killing anything taken so long it would be really mean to nerf them
Maybe rapid shot was the problem
>>
>>822430
What? Rangers had the third highest total kill rates for both PVP + PVE in the last playtest. They only took too long to kill if you couldn't aim. They could easily kill a fully armored Barbarian in 2-3 shots if they had a blue bow. Not to mention that they also dominated the high-roller leaderboards even after the reset. Rangers were incredibly strong. If any class needed a nerf, it would be them along with the Rogue.
>>
They just need to reduce the slow-down on hit from arrows a little bit.
>>
>5 days boys
There's going to be an interview with a dev on Onepeg's twitch channel later today, hopefully we get some extra details about Monday.
>>
Five days left...
>>
>>822945
https://www.twitch.tv/onepeg
Q&A started just now
>>
SOLO QUEUE CONFIRMED.

Not necessarily a good thing.
>>
INTERVIEW RECAP
Playtest Length: 7AM EST Feb 6th - Feb 13th
New Dungeon: Mines Single Floor Dungeon with Troll Boss and is "Solo Queue Only" and "max drop rarity is Epic"
Wizard Changes: "Current Wizard is based on our first attempt at a magic system... will likely need changes"
Skill Tree: "No Skill Tree yet"
Early Access: "Early Access Late-April to May, MUST release with Floor 1"
Floor 1: No Floor 1 development has begun, discussion on outside/sunlight "has been discussed internally"
Blocking: "Not actively looking at" blocking changes, but are "smoothing out that system by checking collision boxes"
Two Handed Weapons: "may have gone overboard on two handed weapons," "not returning to October's no movement penalty," but it is changing
Maul Swings: "we haven't touched that" in regards to the horizontal swinging of two handed Mauls
Speeds: "we will now look into" stacking speed penalties
Gold Storage: "we haven't touched anything about gold storage," "good chance in the future we're going to implement it"
Trading Post: "we're close to the Trading Post being what we wanted," but "we're making changes to make it more... functional"
Shared Stash: the idea is "on hold"
VOIP: "IT WILL BE IN THE GAME THIS PLAYTEST"
VoIP Muting: "You just press it and it mutes it" (in regards to in-game voice muting for streamers/bad actors/etc.)
Bards: "hopefully next time"
Sorcerer: "I kinda gave away that it's coming as well" (not this test)
Skills/Classes/Etc: "Not much (added)," "Maybe one or two"
In-Game Party Finder: "in-game chat room with inspect feature based on regions"
Karma: "system based on team killing that will mark you if you do it too much"
Team Kill Protection: "team killing... is actually part of Dark and Darker," "if the community degenerates... draw a harder line"
Bulk Buying/Selling: "we do have a solution, it does sell stack items now"
Rubysilver: "We just slashed [rubysilver requirements] in half"
Quests: "...will see preliminary system in the next playtest"
>>
>>823605
So the solo queue is just a single floor seperate dungeon mode with less content in it and shittier drops? that doesn't sound too bad. Solo sounds like it would be boring to me, though.
>>
>>823605
>VOIP: "IT WILL BE IN THE GAME THIS PLAYTEST"
>Bulk Buying/Selling: "we do have a solution, it does sell stack items now"
>Rubysilver: "We just slashed [rubysilver requirements] in half"
Nice.
>>
>>780877
Still looking for someone to duo with in EU
>>
>>823605
>New Dungeon: Mines Single Floor Dungeon with Troll Boss and is "Solo Queue Only" and "max drop rarity is Epic"
So you can get purple gear in it? That doesn't sound good to me. I'd lower it to blue, personally. Especially since I don't think you could get anything better than purple in the normal dungeon, too.
>>
>team based game
>always has been
>acknowledged on the regular by the devs
>soloq
Friendly reminder to all my rogue homies out there: making 1-2 friends online to play DnD with is a lot easier and time efficient than circlejerking for soloq on discord and reddit because your class is useless in the normal game. Also, consider taking a shower every now and then.
>>
>>823605
>"Solo Queue Only" and "max drop rarity is Epic"
... And the game is ruined.
>>
>max rarity level is epic
It's over.
>>
Has anyone been successful with using shields in pvp encounters? Most videos I've seen (at least from attackers point of view) it's just a nuisance and they manage to hit head quite frequently anyway.
>>
>>824771
>>824701
>>824771
>>824701
>>823634
>>823605
The guy in the Q&A said that it could be increased to legendary drops, and that if they don't like how it's going they could just remove the entire dungeon from the play test. He also said that it's supposed to be easier for melee and harder for ranged. They're also worried that it might fracture the matchmaking for the other dungeons, which was already lopsided in the last playtest because they wanted more people to try high rollers but 95% of the playerbase didn't touch it.

All in all, I don't really think I like how it sounds so far but I guess we'll find outin a few days.
>>
>>824778
I feel like they buffed it at close to the end of the last playtest. Dont use it like you are looking infront of you. Aim it upwards. It WILL block.
>>
>>824778
Blocking was good, people just didn't know how to use it properly. You need to look at the attack while blocking, not just hold the button for it.
>>
No new classes this playtest, nothing seems to have changed, I sleep

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.