[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 52 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2250.f5dddda.jpg (652 KB, 1600x900)
652 KB
652 KB JPG
>2022
>Brand new season
I am forgotten
>>
>>777552
I like the 2b skin for iana and her new hat is also really cute.
>>
Tried to play it last weekend for the first time since the new season began, their servers shat the bed almost at the exact same time fri, sat, and sunday nights. Managed to get maybe 2 hours of gameplay in before getting stuck in loading screens each night. It was like clockwork, by sunday night I could only laugh.
>>
>>777552
the new girl's gadget is meh but she's cute
>>
>servers have been dying continuously since season launch
>freezing issue STILL not fixed after almost half a year
ubi, i want to play your game, but you are not letting me
get your shit together got damn
>>
>>782283
same thing happens to me
>>
Is this game worth getting into if I enjoy stuff like Valorant? Are there a lot of cheaters like so many people claim?
>>
>>785036
There are still a ton of cheaters, though not nearly as many as there used to be.
That said, the reason why despite it being a complete disaster in a lot of ways it still has a solid following is because it's probably the best fps game in terms of strategy and gunplay. Nothing else comes close.
>>
>pulled azami with holiday pack
i guess i'll play siege again
>>
>>785108
yeah it's like CSGO with classes but also destructible environments and cute girls
>>
>>786463
>cute girls
theres like 2
>>
I just bought it cuz of the Winter Sale. But queueing for new players matches took like 2 mins? Is the game dead in SEA or something?
>>
>>786716
>But queueing for new players matches took like 2 mins? Is the game dead in SEA or something?
A little, but also no one plays new player matches.
It's like 5% of the playerbase. Quickmatch games are usually 10-20 seconds max.
>>
Jesus, the game's kicking my ass. This must be what getting swatted feels like. The players are fucking dicks too, but that's to be expected.
>>
>>786716
new player matches are exclusively for smurfs to stomp in, play quickplay
>>
In some matches I get random latency spikes that freeze the whole game for a few seconds. Happens at random too. Anyone knows if it's the servers or because of my connection (highly unlikely since I play Valorant just fine)?
>>
>>789940
It's probably the "known issue" that's been in the game since at least August, maybe longer, IIRC possibly something to do with Nvidia GPUs/drivers. You could try updating or reinstalling your drivers, didn't work for me though. The only short term "fixes" that I know are to either restart the game between every match, or:
1.when the freezing starts, go to task manager
2.right click on the siege progress, go to details
3.right click on rainbowsix.exe
4.choose Set affinity, uncheck all but one Core, hit Ok, then recheck them all again

...and then the game should work for a match or three, until you have to redo it again.
>>
>>789940
does it only start happening after a full match or two? if so, it's what the other guy described and ubi's just grossly incompetent
there's a basic powershell script floating around to automate the toggle every ten minutes
>>
>>777552
>near constant FPS issues
>game has up to 10 second freezes randomly, especially in firefights
>gunplay is feeling worse and worse
>netcode is still a garbled shit stain
>new ops are all retarded and worthless
>game is full of hackers
>if you dont have the sweatiest team alive, good luck getting anywhere
>most of your teammates will be brain dead.
>if you didn't get out of bronze before the season really set in, you're stuck there.
so glad i finally deleted my uplay account and all games along with it.
fuck ubishit, hope they go out of business and the diversity hire devs starve.
>>
>>785036
doubtful.
siege is exponentially slower than valorant.
if you arent already knowledgeable in siege, there's 7 years worth of strats, angles, weapon handling, character ability use and map info that you have to catch up on.
it's not worth it. You'll get TK'd for not being top level instantly.
plus the cheaters run rampant in this game, ubisoft doesnt care.
the game is on it's way out the door anyways.
>>
>>791165
forgot to add.
>new maps are massive mazes of random walls and hallways biased for defenders
>you will spend half the game on your drone, checking everything like a paranoid schizo only to get domed from that one retardedly placed wall that you forgot to check out of the other 33 walls.
>>
>>787846
remember, you're playing against the biggest no lifers that have spent the last 7 years of the game being the most insufferable niggers to exist.
if you arent already good at it, there's pretty much no chance, everyone is already better or cheating.
>>
>>791161
>>791165
>>791167
>>791171
>>791172
mad cuz bad
>>
>>791185
Positive K/D, positive win/loss ratio.
mad cuz game is bad.
keep licking ubisoft's boot.
>>
>>791202
>keep licking ubisoft's boot.
>deleted my uplay account and all games along with it
Says the guy who gave them money only to remove your access to the product that they provided
>>
>>791213
lmao, so i should keep my account to a shitty company because i spent some money on them? that's the best you got?
should i keep buying their games too so i can be toxic on them? that'll really stick it to them!
>>
>>791215
No I'm just calling you retarded for getting mad at a company you gave free money to.
Because you're retarded.
>>
>>791224
oh no! i gave money to a company that i originally liked the games of!
b..but then i realized how awful they are and decided to cut it off!
damn, im really retarded, learning from my mistakes!
i guess i need to be more like you and be an insufferable faggot.
>>
>>791224
welcome to capitalism, retard.
people spend and lose money on shit they find out is worthless later on.
granted since you're a NEET, you don't have money to spend and lose
>>
>>791225
>then i realized how awful they are
Because you're bad at the game.
>>
>>791235
again, positive k/d and win/loss ration, i know it's difficult for your ubishill mind to comprehend but the game is terrible.
games from 15 years ago run and play better than this live service shit.
please, do us all a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>791235
oh look, as retard who thinks being good at a trash game means it's good.
hey, real quick, wanna remind us how many times this "good" game was broken by the devs years after it came out?
>>
>>791240
>again, positive k/d and win/loss ratio
Then why are you so mad about being stuck in bronze?

>>791241
>wanna remind us how many times this "good" game was broken by the devs years after it came out?
0 times
The game has always been a broken mess.
But if you genuinely think it's worse now than it was in the first three years of the games' existence then you should probably get your brain checked.
>>
>>791250
>why are you so mad about being stuck in bronze
because i obviously don't belong there? Im top of the leader board, carrying my team every time, retard.
>>
>>791250
>0 times
>clash shield glitch
>deployable shield glitch
>match replay is one giant glitch
>endless visual glitches
i refuse to believe someone is this stupid
>>
>>791185
>>791213
>>791224
>>791235
>>791250
i bet you're the kind of person that buys assassin's creed and farcry each year.
how do you like your running/climbing simulators?
>>
>>791261
>because i obviously don't belong there?
>Im top of the leader board, carrying my team every time
Against bronze players.
If you were actually good you could easily get out of bronze. But you can't, and you're mad, because you're bad.

>>791264
In season one, you could literally stop the game by playing as Castle and make the framerate for all players 1FPS
You can't break an already broken game.
>>
>>791392
hey retard, if im the only one carrying the team and i die, which in a 1v5 situation is going to happen, guess who looses? ill help out your underdeveloped brain, my team.
stupid mother fucker.
>>
>>791392
ok, so you admit the game it broken, yet here you are, defending it like the good little ubisoft lapdog you are.
what a dumbass you turned out to be lmao.
>>
>>791397
>>791399
>defending it
Never did.
I did call you mad because you're a bronze player who doesn't know how to get out of bronze though. I'm sorry that you are so bad at the game that you can't get out of the lowest rank. If I was you I would simply be better instead of getting mad.
>>
>>791428
funniest part is, you're probably copper, with a sub 1.0 k/d
>>
>>791428
>ur mad cuz bad!
what a cope response. the game is verifiably shit yet here you are looking the other way.
you got ubisoft's cock firmly secured in your throat.
>>
File: 1605629745078.jpg (82 KB, 640x733)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
this game is complete dogshit, but its a damn good time killer. if only their competitors could measure up or surpass them in terms of gameplay.(RoN, Ground branch, due process, zero hour) a shame console players bring down your chances of surviving ranked from 0 to -1. but anyways.

state
>your top 3 defenders
>your top 3 Attackers
>favorite map
>least favorite map
>your current reputation
>one QOL change youd add to the game
>and your personal waifu

also, why does thorn exist? kapkan cant one shot with him traps anymore but thorn can??
>>
>>791459
>defenders
thorn, kapkan frost
>attackers
zofia, nomad, ace
>favorite map
the one i hate the least is probably chalet
>least favorite map
it's a three way tie between outback, emerald plains and theme park
>current rep
dishonorable (lel fuck ubisoft)
>QOL change
either no more 1 shot head shots, or get rid of map wide location ping like jackal/lion/cavi
>waifu
cavi

kapkan is able to one shot lower armored ops, but usually you want to put two traps on one door to guarantee a kill
>>
I have hundreds of hours in this game but I pretty much stopped playing when they added the tranny character. That was just too far.
Also was tired of waiting in 20 minute queues, I only played late at night
>>
File: 1612637718499.jpg (84 KB, 413x395)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>791468
>>defenders
are traps all you know how to spam?
>ace
i dont get ace, isnt he just hibana but with quantity over quality?
> outback, emerald plains and theme park
the problem with theme park is that its too big, other than that, theres little to no problems. the other two maps though? they can fuck off. there no proper place to hide in that castle.
>cavi
you just wanna get pegged dont you?
>Current rep
Outstanding hombre, Outstanding
>>
I've been playing R6: Black Ops 2.0 and wow. This brings back the magic of 1998 when the first Rainbow Six game released. Still can't believe they've been working on this fan project for years, and give it away for free
>>791459
>top 3 defense
doc, rook, kapkan
>top 3 attack
montange, montange, sometimes fuze (i have played thousands of games and only used montagne on attack, casual and ranked)
>favorite map
original house
>least favorite map
yacht
>QOL change
Peeking left/right/reset to middle now takes time and while you are peeked you are slowed down more. Peeking disabled while crouched
>waifu
Frost
>>
File: 2i54gv.jpg (102 KB, 700x933)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>791468
>defenders
Echo(its just ela, but im everywhere),Lesion & Maestro (would say cav, but when i peg an enemy, it like my teammates havent the slightest clue as to what to do with that knowledge)
>attackers
Blitz, jackal, hibana
>favorite map
Bank
>Least favorite
emerald plains
>current rep
exemplary (unfortunately)
>QOL change
Give Ops the ability to change their gun attachments in game (like in crysis)
>waifu
Toss up between aruni, solis,rook and finka but i love my cute scared amputee like you wouldnt believe
>>
>>791525
>rook

fuck, i meant to say nokk
>>
>>791491
most defenders are trap based, complain all you want but i've clutched rounds with all those ops.
ace has a better gun.
all the new maps and their reworks are fuck huge.
i dont buy into ubishit's fag back stories for characters, cav is a Brazilian woman needing to be bleached.
>>
The game's pretty fun so far but I'm struggling because of no minimap
>>
File: capsule_616x353 (10).jpg (47 KB, 616x353)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>791538
what if not having a map is what makes it fun to begin with?
>>
>>791468
>no more 1 shot head shots
One shot headshots are good because they serve as a great equalizer.
It makes sense not to have them in games like CS where you have to put guns in tiers, but for this it means that you'll never really be screwed out of a kill because your gun wasn't strong enough to one-shot.
It's definitely frustrating at times, but it's better than the alternative. This is the only game it's good in.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (225 KB, 562x547)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>791533
>i've clutched rounds with all those ops.
yh, the trap most likely went off after you got killed by a hockey puck
>i dont buy into ubishit's fag back stories for characters

who said anything about backstories? lord knows with ubisoft females on hand, theres literally no backstory to begin with. Osa is perfect example of that.
>cav is a Brazilian woman needing to be bleached.
yes, do come to Rio, Brazil
>>
>>791559
yes ive gotten manyt post-mortem trap kills, mad?
>yes do come to brazil
no thank you.
>>
>>791551
it's broken. especially in this game.
>get in good flank position
>enemy is unaware
>start to shoot at them
>enemy 180s, hipfires, random bullet spread almost guarantees a head shot.
there's no skill involved. just have high sens and it wont matter how bad you've been flanked.
i should know, ive been on both sides of it
>>
>>791569
>enemy 180s, hipfires, random bullet spread almost guarantees a head shot.
You should have shot them in the head first then
Sounds like you're mad because you're bad
>>
>>791550
I'd agree but I play CS and Valorant and 90% of my situational awareness comes from glancing at the minimap
>>
File: 1612284737820.jpg (96 KB, 1024x694)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>791595
you have a map at the start showing the place you either deploy/ or plan to defend when starting a game. that's the best I can offer you in terms of map awareness

>>791583
he couldn't use his traps, so he's mad he has to actually try aiming for a change
>>
After watching a few videos about general strategy and meta, I can't help but noticing there's sort of like a weird divide between casual and high-level.

In most competitive FPSes of this kind, I feel like every player of all skills level strive to be similar to the ones who play in a competitive setting. There are a few cheesy casual strats, sure, but these games are kinda dictated by the upper skill level.

In Siege, so far, I see that even content creators want to make a distinction between people that play "for fun" and people that belong to the upper ranks. I'm not sure I'm convinced by this since it does feel like just an excuse for these creators to push whatever changes they want implemented.
>>
>>777552
>it's another stronk womyn of color game
>>
>>791459
the difference is that thorn is on a delay after activation so it forces a reaction: either move out of cover you just ducked behind or (after a vault, for instance) move your crosshair off the angle you want to keep and shoot the thornbomb. if you're just moving through an area without any defenders holding it a thorn isn't doing shit
kapkan conversely forces you to slow down and check frames before passing them or eat shit. different purpose
>>
File: Spoiler Image (9 KB, 416x209)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>791881
>and shoot the thornbomb

see, there's the other issue. with Kapkan, I can tolerate it cause I simply rushed into the room without checking the doorway and that's my fault, but with thorn. where is the bomb? and by the time you actually find and look to ADS the fucker, the delay is finished. it's already gone off and you're fucking dead. it's just that small and it can plan anywhere. with frost, it's on the ground, with kapkan it's at a door or window, with lesion it's not instant but because it's a timed poison, with Ela it's just a concussion, all have reasonable means to counteract. Thorne? if you don't kill or escape from a bomb you don't know exists or are aware of the possibility of existing, you're gone. not downed, GONE. it may make shield bearers more useful, but apart from that, its just broken and retarded as hell.
>>
>>791907
Your HUD tells you if you're in death range of the bomb.
Don't shoot it, just move.
>>
File: 1521577885167.png (1.12 MB, 1000x1000)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
>>791459
>your top 3 defenders
Valk and Mute are my two go-tos.
Last is completely map/site dependent.
If I have no idea I go Tbird or Thorn and just set up my stuff on point and go roam. Maestro if I'm the only one anchoring.
>your top 3 Attackers
Buck, Hibana, Osa.
I played a lot of Zofia too prior to the LMG nerf, but I don't like her other gun.
>favorite map
Villa
Every map is good, though.
>least favorite map
Hereford
>your current reputation
No idea
Quick comms hotkeys/pings. Being able to do countdowns or tell people to break walls would be nice.
>>
File: good to bad siege maps.jpg (108 KB, 1146x557)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>792020
>valk and mute

what're your thoughts on echo though?

>Osa

what the hell?

>Being able to do countdowns or tell people to break walls would be nice

that would make voice comms useless anon
>>
>>791583
>>791627
hey retards, this isn't dark souls, your NPC "git gud" responses dont work here.
siege is shit.
>>
>>791583
lol, i do go for headshots, but ubishit's netcode barely registers shots.
upload footage of you being an mlg pro or stfu faggot
>>
>>791185
>>791235
>>791428
>>791583
>mad cuz bad
yeah go fuck off back to twitch you giga fag.
siege hasn't been good since season 2, and players like you keep ruining it.
>>
>>792146
>>792148
>>792153
Interesting. Simple question:
Have you tried being good at the game instead of bad at it? Maybe you'd be less mad.
>>
>>792140
>what're your thoughts on echo though?
Solid anchor, great at plant denial and intel. Definitely not as powerful as he used to be but always a solid pick. Typically it's a good idea to leave a drone near the default plant sight and have one working as a defensive drone for your roamers.
>>Osa
>what the hell?
She's indispensable in the post-plant since she creates safe sightlines onto the bomb and on point, and forces defenders to burn explosives/utility/time, and she's good at taking site.
>that would make voice comms useless anon
Not like anyone uses them anyway. It already exists in games like Overwatch and Valorant, which are far less strategic, so no reason not to have it.

>Tower in Good
>Outback and Theme Park in bad.
Those sure are opinions that a person can have.
>>
>>792192
it's in Australia, trust me. its bad
>>
I haven't found any Vtuber playing this game. Do you guys have any suggestions?
>>
File: j8rclqqom7b51.png (1.14 MB, 1002x1665)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>791459
>your top 3 defenders
Rook, Aruni, Mute. Why yes, I do anchor because I'm too pussy to roam.
>your top 3 Attackers
Ace, Thatcher, third one varies, usually Flores, Ying or Twitch.
>favorite map
Probably bank or clubhouse
>least favorite
Outback
>your current reputation
Exemplary, I'm just an all-around nice guy.
Dunno
>and your personal waifu
Aruni.
>>
>Outback hate
>Can safely enter through multiple points on both floors
>Multiple sensible ways for going upstairs
>Every room is unique for callouts and understanding
>Not a bottleneck to attack
>Fun to defend
I don't get it
>>
>>792020
>no waifu

the hell
>>
File: Spoiler Image (259 KB, 850x1100)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>792301
>aruni

based
>>
>>777552
I stopped caring for Siege when they did all the competitive e-sports reworks that ruined the aesthetics of the old maps.
>>
>>792392
>muh aesthetics
>in a comp fps
>>
>>792484
You don't understand. The game was better when the lighting was so fucked that you would usually die to people you couldn't see.
>>
>>792519
Honestly what these people need is a Raven Shield remake, not Siege
>>
File: mira ash.gif (75 KB, 991x635)
75 KB
75 KB GIF
>>791459
>Smoke, Maestro, Valk
>Thermite, Montagne, Glaz
>Clubhouse
>Yacht
>Haven't played in half a year
>You can swap to grenades and hold them in your hand without keeping a key pressed down like in counter strike to make lining up precise throws easier
>Pre VA change Mira. Frost now.
>>
>>792577
Filthy casual, go play Black Ops, the free fan remake of the original Rainbow Six + Rogue Spear merged together into a mega game with all the missions in one campaign and over a hundred maps to play multiplayer pvp or coop in + never before seen South Kore exclusive missions translated
https://www.moddb.com/mods/rainbow-six-black-ops-20
>>
File: HEREFORDrework_thumbnail.png (1.36 MB, 1056x647)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
Hereford is a good map and I'm tired of pretending it's not
Nobody gave it a chance
>>
>>793695
I think it's okay, I just wish they'd kept the old version around in one way or another.
>>
>>793737
One attacker can lockdown the staircase on hereford from outside. It was an awful map.
>>
File: my-image.png (454 KB, 1140x558)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
Theme park, chalet, and skyscraper were better before the rework.
>>
>>793693
Don't try to show off, dickwad. I played 1.0 back when it barely ran on Win 7. I love Raven Shield gameplay more.
>>
>>793755
No they were not.
>>
>>793695
Hereford has some of the best peaks and most abusable verticality for defenders in the game.
Which also means getting peaked and killed from above half the time.
>>
>>792157
ironically you're bad at responses
>>
>>794079
It has been 49 hours how are you still mad?
>>
I think Presidential Plane is the best map in the game.
>>
>>794098
It's not the best
But it's always fun
>>
>>794145
Best for spawn peeking
>>
>>794085
>cares about skill in a online videogame where winning or losing changes nothing
is your life really that meaningless?
>>
>>795696
It's basically the only map in the game that still has the original peekable spawns.
It's the oldest map in the game and it really shows.
>>
>>794085
it's been 72 hours, how are you still responding?
>>
>>794085
tell us you get no pussy, without actually saying it
>>
>>791531
I love her too
>>
>>777552
THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING GAME GOY BROS
>>
>>777552
The game was dead on arrival because of the shitty operative gimmick. Never played it due to them taking away the amazing checker customization of Vegas, and never will. This game ruined the franchise.
>>
>>793693
I was more of a ghost recon guy
>>
File: 1660587275071026.gif (2.22 MB, 200x200)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>>791569
I'm not one to agree with gitgudders but you're actually just bad if they have time to 180 and kill your ass before they die.
>>
>>796127
>The game was dead on arrival
It's seven years old, my guy.
>>
>>796127
>This game ruined the franchise
I'm old enough to have played the original Rainbow Six games when they came out, and I remember thinking the same way about those Vegas games when they came out. Get over it kiddo.
>>
Besides the new Hereford base every reworked map is garbage.
>>
>>796532
name one tom clancy game that came out after siege that isn't patented ubishit walking sims
>>
>>796273
except the following: trash net code that doesnt register shots, inconsistent bullet damage, cheaters.
top of the leaderboard 95% of the time.
all high level players agree that this game is shit.
>>
>>777552
the game died with the trans operator
>>
>>798154
No they don't.
There are a lot of cheaters in high level ranked, but the rest is pure cope.
>>
>>798392
>There are a lot of cheaters in high level ranked
hence why high level players say the game is bad, you fucking retard.
and mechanically the game is broken
>>
>>798543
"The game is good but I can't play it" and "the game is bad" are two entirely different things.
>and mechanically the game is broken
No, it's not.
>>
>>798589
>No, it's not.
ehhh
sound is pretty reliably unreliable
there's continuing issues where a wall or window will be open on one client's perspective but not another
the bug where a breach only destroys one side of a wall still happens
>>
Ranked 2.0 sucks
Ive been Gold or higher every season since 2016
Now Im stuck in Bronze and can't get out. Playing with retards in this rank is literally torture and not fun.
>>
just play ready or not
>>
>>777552
I really wish the faggot tranny developers had not fucked the games in the end.
>>
File: launch operators.jpg (76 KB, 640x360)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
The only way to save this game will be to release a Day Zero edition of the game where all operators/ equipment and attachments post launch should be taken out of the game. Including the skins as they take away from operator identity. Only leaving behind gameplay & balance updates.
>>
>>800330
just skimmed through the blog post, I don't play the game anymore, they didn't fix the biggest issues
>matching only on skill
Middle MMRs are always a shit show because they're full of very low confidence players on their way up or down. No distinction between 10 players with 100 games in the season (so almost definitely around where they should be) and 5 players with 100 games and 5 with single digit games.
>confidence flooor
at some point climbing or dropping becomes almost impossible as you never get enough mmr to meaningfully move either way
>confidence still drops after un-scored games
if you lost 1 game to a cheater then go and win 4, even after the MMR "refund" for that lost game you still have less MMR than if you didn't play that 1st game
>>
>>777552
I actually reinstalled a few days ago. I see they gave access to more optics to operatos which is nice. Also we can ban operators so i can ban the tranny operator each game.
>>
went to play vegas 2 and the servers were apparently shut down. i dont want to play this dumpster fire that forces gotcha characters every few months. I want to just make a character and fully customize it. not a premade trash character.
>>
>>803205
You sound to me like a sissy bitch.As long as the troon is banned every game the game is fine. There are no gotcha characters. You're just bad.
>>
why are they nerfing frost's gun again
what is this balance patch
>>
>>791459
>defenders
kaid,smoke,mute
>attackers
ace,hibana,flores
>fav map
kafe/chalet
>least fav
consulate/favela
>reputation
exemplary
>qol
remove map bans so i can play more than 5 maps
>waifu
smoke
>>
>>777552
not liking the ranked change, both teams just throw themselves at each other now bc they only risk -9 by doing that, also the new system is too grindy in order to get back to the rank the game thinks you should be
>>
>>803873
>You sound to me like a sissy bitch
>As long as the troon is banned every game the game is fine
lol
Zero self awareness
>>
>>804183
It makes sense with buffing the extended barrel, since there's nothing else to use with that gun.
>>
>>804921
i've always ran silencer on it
silenced c1 actually has less damage now than it did before the silencer changes
>>
>>805100
anyone know why im getting a frost top fragging with the silenced c1 every game?
>>
Back to plat this season and it just feels like everyone has completely given up on actually playing the game. I saw better plays during the silver and gold lobbies. Nobody is even doing the basics or considering vertical play.
>>
>>804847
>troon seething that people are banning the troon
don't be angry troon, just kill yourself
>>
>>805232
I personally am still learning the new maps and new operators. Also it is hard to do vertical plays when nobody is pinging or scanning. The Canadian devs killed the game by chasing out a lot of people with their faggotry.
>>
>>804358
>>waifu
>smoke
the definition of a golden player
>>
>>805335
i couldn't think of anythin else sorry
>>
File: iq.jpg (106 KB, 888x656)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>791459
>your top 3 defenders
Mute, Castle, Doc
>your top 3 Attackers
Thermite, Thatcher, Montagne
>favorite map
Bank
>least favorite map
Stadium, Close Quarter
>your current reputation
respectable(i don't even know how this shit works)
>one change youd add to the game
Remake the troon operator into either a man or a woman. I don't need abominations in my games.
>and your personal waifu
IQ AKA the original waifu
>also, why does thorn exist? kapkan cant one shot with him traps anymore but thorn can??
I'm ok with Thorn and with Kapkan.
>>
>>805341
>I don't need abominations in my games.
Impossible, since you're already playing them.
>>
>>803873
Don’t care, still won’t play this. I’ll just forever lan vegas 2. The last good rainbow six. Enjoy troon squad 6, the game.
>>
>>803205
then play CSGO, it's what I do
>>
>>803136
banning has been a thing for a while now
>>
>>798154
how many times did you headshot the guy before he killed you then
>>
>>805650
>triggetred troon AKA faggot who'll never be a real woman
Believe it or not fag, but people don't like troons and faggots in their military tactical shooters.
>>
>>805716
Or you could just play ready or not?
>>
>>782283
ubi will never get their shit together
>>
File: lmao.jpg (66 KB, 1024x768)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>ubi is hemorrhaging money
GET FUCKED YOU KIKES
>>
>>805993
>Literally crying over a character in a multiplayer shooter
You are about as pathetic as it gets.
>>
>>806377
>you will like the troon or i will call you pathetic
>>
>>792375
Too many windows.
>>
>>806382
>Letting the backstory of a fictional character dictate your feelings and interests
>In a multiplayer game where it literally matters less than zero for the gameplay
Yeah, that's pretty pathetic.
>>
>>807055
What’s pathetic is needing to be validated so bad to the point where you force your ideologies about gender into a video game about killing people.
>>
>>807072
>What’s pathetic is needing to be validated so bad to the point where you force your ideologies about gender into a video game about killing people.
That's quite literally what you're doing.
So, yes, you're correct.
>>
>>807085
I think that you are a bit confused. Troons are only different in their head. They are severely mentally ill. Being a man is in your genes. Being a troon is in your head. So no, this has nothing to do with ''ideology''. Normalizing mental illness is not something that can be tolerated other than by imbeciles or by people with questionable morals who only want to harm others.
>>
>>807178
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>807203
Everyone with IQ above 170.
>>
Hey, i keep looking but i can't find the button to toggle burst/auto/single fire, am i blind?
>>
>>807241
Then why do you care? It clearly doesn't apply to you.
>>
>>807242
They got rid of that like five years ago since no one used it.
Same with throwing back grenades
>>
>>807242
it's on console but i'm not sure about pc
>>
>>806956
fair enough
>>
>>806956
Yeah that's fair actually
>>
This game's so hard bros. I can't hit shit, the ADS recoil is ridiculous. I don't know where everybody is, even my teammates. I feel like shit despite being Plat in Valorant.
>>
>>807442
>I can't hit shit, the ADS recoil is ridiculous.
Stick with one gun on attack and defense for a while, and use attachments that decrease horizontal recoil only. Then practice pulling down as you shoot.
Don't play Twitch until you know how to do this. Stick with Sledge/Thatcher's L85 on attack and like Rook or Doc on defense. Castle/Pulse's UMP is zero recoil, but they require a ton of map knowledge if you also want to be useful.

>I don't know where everybody is, even my teammates
Drone on attack, use cams on defense. Keep an eye on the compass when you hear the ping indicator noise.
>>
>>807442
>I can't hit shit, the ADS recoil is ridiculous
use 1x sights on everything. the recoil will feel much more controllable and this trains you to play more aggressively without the crutch of ACOGs. don't use compensators or flash hiders since you'll have to learn suppressor recoil eventually anyway.

>I don't know where everybody is, even my teammates
go into a t-hunt game as buck (or anyone with a shotgun. there should be ammo resupply boxes) on a map you're struggling on. blow open every single floor and wall and really try to memorize the map layout and what each room connects to.

on most maps there are common spots attackers like to enter from and power positions defenders like to hold. once you start figuring these out you can get a good idea of where players are likely to be throughout the round. watching pro league videos can help you here if you're struggling.

the best tip I can give you is to play with your team and communicate. a bad plan is better than no plan and running off on your own is a sure way to get killed so try to fill roles missing from your team. information is everything in siege and if you're not giving regular callouts you're not paying attention. also never give up map control for free. on defense that means harassing attackers right as they try to enter and on attack using your drones/utility to lockdown rooms you've taken. drones are the most powerful gadget in the entire game and every drone wasted is a death you could have avoided.
>>
>>807442
you know you can enable teammate outlines right?
also what >>807521 said about droning, this is also a sure fire way to get you killed as well, unless you're droning only from outside the enclosed area. In higher ranks, droning just tells enemies in the room to rush you since you aren't at the ready.
it's better to just double up with someone when breaching a building than to drone
>>
>>807282
it wasn't because no one was using it, it was because people were making recoil macros using the single fire mode on auto weapons, it was also to force people to use DMRs more
>>
>>807279
>heh why does it matter if game companies are pandering to the lowest common denominator?
retards like you think the slippery slope is still a fallacy.
give it like 2 years and they'll make TKing the tranny op a hate speech thing and it'll result in an automatic account suspension
>>
>>805730
i can recall one time i landed 3 shots on a guy's head, due to shit netcode and the guy's own high ping, my bullets didn't register, but his did.
>>
>>805232
high ranks are full of cheaters, this is confirmed.
no one tries because no one has to.
>>
>>804358
>remove map bans
nah, most of the maps suck, i'd rather play the same 3 okayish maps than ever slough through 1 trash map.
>>
>>798589
>no it's not
$0.02 has been deposited into your uplay account.
>>
>>807662
>you know you can enable teammate outlines
what if the teammates are behind you? in Val you can sense where everybody is by the moving minimap icons, you don't even need to look straight at them
>>
>>807662
>you know you can enable teammate outlines right?
Feels shit to play with outlines.
>but you're less likely to shoot your team
That is true but the possibility to shoot your team and having to be aware are way more fun than seeing everyone at all the time.
>>
>>807664
>it was because people were making recoil macros using the single fire mode on auto weapons
Back in the day we didn't have crap like this, it was only LAN with friends. There were no cheaters. Multiplayer was way more fun. Now we have to play with dickless faggots that need to cheat to compensate for their smol pee pee. I feel bad for zoomers. They will never know the joy of playing Quake 2, Rune, Delta Force 3, Mech Warrior 2, Half-Life with friends trough LAN. There was no cosmetic DLC, Quake 3 and Unreal Tournament 2004 came with all the character models from the start. I wish Siege was made with 2000s values instead of this always online, microtransactions and farming hell filled with cheaters and faggots. I feel so old.
>>
>>807662
>this is also a sure fire way to get you killed as well, unless you're droning only from outside the enclosed area. In higher ranks, droning just tells enemies in the room to rush you since you aren't at the ready.
If they rush you, then you should be with a teammate anyway who will counter the rush.
You should have a complete course of action droned and ready before you enter, but if you drone and die because you're by yourself, it's not the droning that got you killed.

>>807688
>>807694
If you don't want to use outlines, then you have to use your God given mouth to communicate with your team to find it where they are.
>>
>>807807
>hear a bunch of kiddy voices
>all desire to use voice chat is zero
If they made age matchmaking in Siege i might use voice chat but i have no desite to communicate with zoomers verbally, i can barely stand you here on 4chan.
>>
>>807813
>i can barely stand you here on 4chan
Then leave
No one wants you here
>>
>>807834
Now i can't leave knowing that me being here makes you disgusting underage shits unhappy.
>>
>>807838
Ok keep doing whatever makes you happy I guess
If that's whining about losing and dying then that's for you I guess.
>>
>>807847
Are you projecting? I have not mentioned losing or dying in any of my posts.
>>
>>807807
>you should be with a teammate
which defeats the purpose of droning. two people can check opposite ways at the same time, negating the immediate need of drones.
>>
>>807881
>which defeats the purpose of droning
>Getting free intel without risking anything is bad
>Jamming your face into a potential line of sight is good
What.
>>
>>807688
>what if teammates are behind you
then they're behind you? if you dont see them in-front of you, then you should be able to deduce where they are. it's not rocket science.
>>807694
>feels shit to play with outlines
it's already a shit game.
as far as TKing, it can shift the balance if even one teammate dies, nothing fun about losing because you accidentally headshot the teammate you couldnt see through the wall.
>>807797
i feel you, used to LAN on starcraft a lot. multiplayer pre 2015 was golden. streaming wasn't nearly as popular, so everyone wasn't trying to be some top tier player to get big on twitch. That and most games didn't have a ranking system, so cheaters didn't feel the need to get that flashy high rank to feel better about their empty lives.
>>
>>807885
95% of the time I've droned, it's ended in death, either by someone rushing me, or because i can't sit there for 5 minutes checking every corner, go in, get domed from that one corner i forgot, or the enemy moved after i droned and gets the kill from me not knowing.

you know what worked more? going in with a teammate, covering two angles, and being able to shoot rather than just stare at them with a drone.
partner breaches have almost always ended in success.
>>
>>807889
>95% of the time I've droned, it's ended in death
If you're messing up the single safest way to gather intelligence in the entire game that much, that's on you.
>>
>>807797
there were cheaters but they'd quickly get found and kicked out
>>
>>807667
that's just high ping, happens in other games too
>>
>>808097
There were none in my personal experience and i've been to several LAN parties and were frequenting PC clubs.
>>
>>808104
just speaking from my experience, I only remember encountering a handful before then.
>>
File: xxx.png (92 KB, 784x1000)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>777552
I'm a Plat player. I've been solo-queuing since about a week after Ranked 2.0 came out, and with a little over 100 matches I'm now Silver 1 on the verge of Gold 5. My KDA is almost 2. Idk boys, soloing has been a bitch, but I'm thinking I'm making good progress- if at the very least I could get back to Plat, I think I'd be happy. If I hit Plat again? The sky is fucking limit. I'm oddly excited to see where I'll be at the end of the season, I feel...hopeful?

Oh, and so far: The most toxic players I've ever met have been Golds, consistently. Time and time again, Gold players have good enough gunskill but never good enough gamesense to back up their shit-talk. I don't get it, man. Gold players are fucking weird
>>
>>808123
*The sky is the fucking limit.
>>
>>808123
good luck anon
>>
>>807887
>then they're behind you? if you dont see them in-front of you, then you should be able to deduce where they are. it's not rocket science.
this is so fucking stupid, sorry, there are a million places people could be, just knowing "they're behind me" isn't
>>
>>807688
>wanting to babbify the game
go fuck yourself
>>
>>808138
having more info isn't "babifying", csgo and valorant have minimap and they're arguably harder than siege ever could be
>>
>>808144
checked, cod also has a minimap
>>
>>808144
>csgo and valorant have minimap and they're arguably harder than siege ever could be
Yeah you could argue that.
You'd be wrong but you can argue it.
You can go play COD or CSGO or Valorant if you want an easy game.
>>
>>807694
>On match point
>Teammate is roaming and getting into a gunfight
>Help him out
>He turns and shoots me
>He dies
>We lose
>"Sorry I don't have outlines on"
Hey asshole.
Turn your fucking outlines on. Right now.
No excuse.
>>
>>808641
>Turn your fucking outlines on. Right now.
No, minimal HUD is the only way i can enjoy this game.
>>
>>808743
Oh damn that's crazy how I said to give a shitty stupid excuse.
Here I thought I said no excuses but I guess Mr "can't enjoy the game" knows better.
>>
>>808743
>minimal hud
>plays a ubishit game in the first place
lmao
>>
>>808133
>entire visual field in front of me is devoid of teammate outline
>hmmm i wonder where else, other than in front of me they could be?
you are the biggest retard here.
>>
>>808098
never had it happen like that in other games.
then again, most other games dont have 1 shot headshots either.
yet another reason siege is garbage. shouldn't have an instakill mechanic like that when the whole game is inconsistent
>>
>>807902
nope, you have no idea what you're talking about.
droning is a dead give away that the operator is not ready for a firefight. ive had more players rush me while droning than run away.
plus, if you drone and someone does move out of the room, guess what? you've just made the issue worse.
if you have proper map knowledge, you'll know where a player is likely to be, after droning, you've just made them move to place you're less familiar with.
it's almost always a negative to drone.
>>
>>808807
This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Are you six inches away from them when droning?
You would have to be the biggest idiot on the planet to not realize that "knowing where the enemies are and aren't" in a particular moment is a gigantic advantage.
>>
>>807889
>>808807
Post rank, I guarantee you're below Plat
>>
>>808938
>Post rank, I guarantee you're below Silver
ftfy
>>
Any way to play Defenders on T-Hunt?
>>
>>809375
not in the default mode, but you should be able to select a defense mode for it in some menu
>>
>>809375
In the matchmaking settings you can set it to defend bombs.
>>
File: COMPRESSAH.png (3.56 MB, 1920x1080)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
>>777552
They fucking ruined it by turning operators into cosplayers doing tournaments, or by making terrorist hunt actually just "training", or other stuff shitting on the atmosphere and feel of the game. Anime Bible-long bio operators were a mistake. I will never buy a Ubishit game ever again, the game was fine until the aussie update, everything after that was 100% terrible with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I fucking hate GAAS, goes completely contrary to the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" mantra I strongly believe in. I used to really like this game. Stupid worthless fucking devs.
>>
>>809448
>They ruined the game by adding things that aren't related to the gameplay at all
Sure thing.
>>
>>809527
Huh?
>>
I hate ubisof
>>
>>809761
I don't hate all of Ubisoft but i hate some individuals that work at Ubisoft.
>>
>>809794
what?
>>
>>809797
I hate certain writers and certain game directors and a lot of the top brass(CEO etc.)
>>
Damn isn't this game dead? Can't believe people still play this garbage...
>>
>>811168
we're consumers. all we do is eat garbage
>>
>>809794
i hate modern ubisoft, any decent writer/dev needs to leave.
>>
>>809527
no, they added sparkly overwatch tier shit in a game that was supposed to be gritty and realistic.
>haha lets have this guy wear a pizza outfit!
>>
>>808938
>he thinks plat is a bragging right
lmaoooo, everyone is plat you stupid nigger.
>>
>>808822
>drone
>enemy moves
>drone again
>enemy moves again
>spend 30 seconds chasing an enemy around
or, you can vault in, use a little bit of intelligence to deduce popular hiding spots and gun them down anyways, retard.
i can tell you're the kind of idiot that drones for half the round, jumps in, dies anyways then pats himself on the back for """"playing it right"""
>>
>>808822
dude droning tells defenders you're coming, they aim where you're coming from, kill you instantly.
you get more success, by just breaching in you surprise them.
if you weren't just plat, you'd know this, dipshit.
>>
>>813600
Siege isn't realistic. The series hasn't been realistic ever since Raven Shield.
>>
>>813600
>no, they added sparkly overwatch tier shit in a game that was supposed to be gritty and realistic
One of the characters in the base game has a dubstep montage when you unlock him.
>>
>>813601
>>813603
>>813606
How's prealgebra going?
>>
>>813682
and that's an excuse?
the cope of ubishit bootlickers
>>
>>813745
>everyone who disagrees with me is a kid
ok, pedophile
>>
>>815583
Are you saying that I'm fucking you? lmao
>>
i haven't played since ages ago, where the fuck are the old maps? and why cameras glow now?
>>
>>815698
>why cameras glow now
Cameras always have had a light on when in use.
>>
>>815698
>where the fuck are the old maps
which ones? bartlett's super dead but i don't think any others got totally cut
>>
>>815738
i think I'm retarded then, never noticed
>>815908
for example the embassy and the snow resort. I played 20 games (and lost 18 of them) and those maps came up INCR
>>
>>815921
>for example the embassy
Consulate is still a siege staple.
>and the snow resort
Still in the game but it got a redesign. I'm not a fan of it but it's fine.
>>
>>815921
>i think I'm retarded then, never noticed
Nah, no one ever used to go on cams
>>
>>815672
>are you saying that I'm fucking you?
really doesn't help your image, retard.
>heh i flattened you out with text on a screen
terminal onliness is cringe, faggot.
>>
>>817050
You should probably go see a therapist to figure out why you're so angry all the time.
>>
>>777552
I jumped ship after Italy only to return at the end of 2021 for couple games. Honestly WTF where they thinking? did everything need to become sci fi? Even Italy was pushing it for me but what came after wtf.
>>
>>819086
The series has always been sci-fi, neither the remote heartbeat scanner nor super-super-ebola from the first game / the book are realistic.
>>
>>813745
it's alright, how's addition and subtraction going?
>>
>>819296
Did it take you a week to come up with that comeback? Lol
>>
>>777552
Peak was 2017-18. It's fucking awful now, new maps, new ops, all trash.
>>
>>819795
Peak was Raven Shield
>>
>>791459
>defenders
castle, frost, jager, I just like bulletproof cams
>attackers
zero, iana, twitch, again very info oriented
>favorite map
cafe
>least favorite map
favela
>reputation
excellent, very few TKs, all true accidents, usually from teammates crossing my line of fire
>QOL change
let recruit modify his weapons and pick 2 utilities out of all the util options
>waifu
iana, i got the 2B skin as well
>>
File: my.jpg (17 KB, 446x336)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>820189
>i got the 2B skin as well
>>
>>820189
>I just like bulletproof cams
Why no Maestro or Valk then?
Not that they're bad choices, just interesting.
>>
>>820294
im new, havent unlocked them
>>
>>818098
>man who is terminally online thinks others invest emotions into dumbass 4chan threads at the same level he does
lol, lmao even.
>>
>>820324
You're emotionally invested enough to reply to a two day old post.
>>
>>820314
Fair enough.
If you like intel ops then Maestro might be a good next choice on defense.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.