[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1530890723326.png (310 KB, 482x473)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
What do we think of DMZ mode in MW2?
>>
File: 1662508280034420.jpg (45 KB, 449x478)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>760111
it's poopoo peepee
>>
>Playing cockadooky
lol
>>
I like it.
>>
>>760111
I really fucking hate that chemist cunt. I just want the M13B, but my friends don't play games so I have to go in solo and I just can't fucking get it done. And as soon as I found out about the running him over trick, they update the game so any vehicle gets DDOSed immediately in the radiation zone. Why are they making this as annoying as possible?

Well I know why, but I refuse to buy a fucking gun for a game.
>>
It’s okay but the ai are ridiculous bullet sponges, there are regular enemies that don’t go down to 2 shotgun blasts in the face and they spawn in groups of 10
>>
>>760111
Is this hentai?
>>
>>760111
Its decent. The most major issue is the ai's aim and dmg. I don't maind them being harder than campaign ai but there have been some moments where ai have just shot from insane ranges and 2 shotting people but its not that bad. Im having fun
>>
File: 20221127222303_1.jpg (777 KB, 2560x1440)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
>>760111
>>762113
>>763457
Its fun as hell. I also don't have anyone to play with so I go on solo missions where I will find a tower that I can climb with a nearby exfil site. I would just camp on the tower and snipe people trying to exfil with their loot and goodies. You know that moment when people's hope dies, I feed on that. Sometimes I'd just get a reinforced vehicle and run people over or raid the train for the goodies (self revives, 3 plate vests and sick weapons).
>>
>>764453
Wait is this some sort of tarkov in COD?
>>
>>760111
Dogshit. It's laggy as fuck and boring, all you do is run around and do the same missions over and over. Player engagements are rare, and it just seems like another mode meant for boomers just like 3rd person trios.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.