[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 49 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EmTKxNQVMAMib3j.jpg (258 KB, 1089x681)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>Officials:
Website: https://p.eagate.573.jp/game/bombergirl/bg/p/index.html
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bombergirl573 (Any news on the PC version will be followed with 【コナステ】)
Current banners, maps, and upcoming banners and maps (PC): https://p.eagate.573.jp/game/eacbg/bg/info/schedule.html#sche_map

>Installation Guides:
Image guide: https://imgur.com/a/G2fK1Z0
Download: https://p.eagate.573.jp/game/eacbg/bg/download/installer.html
Private Server: https://files.catbox.moe/che7wb.zip (Download and swap out your modules folder and you can queue with /v/. Remember to back up your previous module.)

>Technical errors:
If you can't get past the bench test screen, change your computer's region to Japanese in the control panel
If your NAT type is below C, try forwarding port 5291 on your router.
If you encounter error 1012, download the newest Microsoft update or rollback to your previous Windows update.

>Wtf is the point of my role?:
Bombers destroy buildings and dig for items.
Attackers make space by separating enemies either by distracting or killing them.
Shooters make it to mid as soon as possible for the first team fights before going back to base to defend.
Blockers delay any inevitable attacks for as long as possible by denying area and stalling with heals, buffs, and blocks.

All characters have i-frames on their ults. Attackers will have i-frames on any of their skills that will do damage.
This means something like Oren's riceball will not have i-frames.

>In-depth resources:
JPN wiki
https://gamerch.com/bombergirl/
Map Guides
https://mega.nz/folder/3lhE3QqJ#t3chGlssiqMYRXhdLWLMPA
Match replays
https://bgreplay.review/

>Top JP players:
ぽろぴ (Any role)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUe6nmjjXr2Rz6doddMum-g
だいげんしさん (Attacker)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEl7wk5Z_bBl7lzlA9afYXg
OSHYN (Blocker)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCneraAYkY2DrbBjQH8BfJUg
>>
File: sepia door.png (99 KB, 321x386)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
papuru is fat and dishonest
>>
daed game
>>
>>759999
Nice quads
>>
im getting tired of getting trolling niggas in my game. no matter what time I play its the same few people that play shiro defense.
>>
>>760005
If you know their name just avoid them. After the match is over wait 1 extra minute and queue again, you'll be match with different people. Alt+F4 is also an option, I've done it before
>>
>>760012
I usually wait an hour if i queue up with them
but some of them still keep playing for hours and im limited in time to do my dailies.
>>
File: literallyme.png (269 KB, 616x220)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>760001
>character-based MOBA
>no unique barks for killing rivals/friends/similar girls/whatever, all character interaction is comics and promos only
Weird choice, almost as weird as the slutty cool girl and the gay nerd getting along
>>
>>760018
I wish the game had the characters interact with each other in some way desu. I would've loved to have some interactions between Shiron, Shiro, and Gray.
>>
so when are these legendary trolls playing in UTC times?
>>
>>760022
i wish it had taunts

>>760044
i played a couple of days ago and it was filled with trolls (sunday on western time, monday in japan). it was ~3 hours after maintenance. people were complaining about trolls still around ~5/6 hours after maintenance. i saw at least 3 on that window

>>760015
i'm not gonna tell you when because some of them read the thread, but there are times of the day where there's definitely less of them. try playing around on different times when it's viable for you and find a timeslot with less faggotry
>>
>>760018
you get a title for killing urushi as asagai, and one for killing aqua as sepia
>>
>>760001
>>760018
does chibi r34 exist asking for a friend
>>
>>760056
yes https://twitter.com/10_29_19/status/1590369884130934784
>>
>>760057
>>
File: 1664175454516.gif (577 KB, 498x342)
577 KB
577 KB GIF
>>760061
thank you thanos pee for your wisdom
>>
File: hes here.png (1.42 MB, 1926x1084)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>
>>760101
Thanks for the headsup good citizen.
>>
>>760101
lel , now he is on your team
>>
>>760118
he quit the match midgame too
>>
it's fucking over now he is on my team
>>
File: 1604472025254.jpg (96 KB, 771x807)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>760122
I found out a few days ago that if you don't have a blocker on your team at all he just quits immediately after the game loaded.
That does mean you'll most likely be playing double shooter, but double shooter and a bot Shiro is more viable than a griefing Shiro and a useless Blocker who cannot place blocks.
>>
File: Screenshot_3028.png (1.75 MB, 1898x978)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
HOL UP , HOW
>>
>>760126
you guys almost won that one. he's playing emera now, first time i see that
>>
>>760134
>kuro
>playing shiro
wait a minute...
>>
>>760134
This has to be a sign. Maybe I should start doing my pending work now...
>>
File: Screenshot_3029.png (1.28 MB, 1912x1079)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Bros... he was actually doing good this time... I'm so proud
>>
>>760140
What if there was a different anon who pretends to be nigga but just plays normally?
>>
>>760142
why would someone do that? unless they're retarded, there's nothing to gain.
>>
>>760150
you underestimate severe autism, the fact that I thought about it is proof enough.
>>
ceobyori if i see you going into the attacker area again to take my upgrades you're gonna see my defense oren
>>
>>760018
Gray is just extremely autistic and awkward, it's very easy to be friends with her
>>
>>760018
I think the Arcade has some interactions when there is an event, it's like a quick popup that you get of 2 characters talking (I might be wrong though)
>>
>>760160
>gray's entire gimmick is that she wants to be cool mature and sexy like her senpais but she's too excitable to keep it together
If she's got a body like this in middle school the sexy part is a lock at least.
>>
File: 1638556467125.webm (1.33 MB, 642x670)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB WEBM
How can this literal child be so fucking sexy bros...
>>
>>760223
>already have Kuro and all her skills
>already have Aqua and her heal, but not block
>still tempted to roll for the gremlin and Aqua's block skill knowing full well the game will assfuck me with dupes and shit
I need the gremlin so I can spam her voice lines.
>>
>play on griefer timeslot
>some guy picks momoko
>seemingly playing normally
>midway through the game notice him using his blocks on our advanced spawn point
>>
>>760262
lmao, did you win?
>>
>>760223
No one will ever convince me Konami didn't know what they were doing with Shiron. She's got little budding cleavage for goodness sakes.
>>
>>760268
no, i decided to call it a day. that was too much
>>
File: friends.png (464 KB, 1040x422)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
not the right color but another kimono tsugaru friend
>>
>>760277
She's just a cute little girl having a fun time
>>
I hate this map rotation so much, but I also want to roll for kuro
>>
File: FBT-X18UcAM304Z.jpg (374 KB, 1152x2048)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>760358
nice
>>
I think I would enjoy this rotation more if I just instant locked shooter every time.
>>
This thread pisses me off every time I see it in the catalog
>>
>>760434
rent free
>>
>>760434
Why? It doesn't seem better or worse than any other thread on this board.
>>
File: balanced tree again.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
Your dishonesty has no place here, Pastel.
>>
>>760438
That blocker throw must've hurt
>>
>>760438
>gay tree
opinion discarded
>>
>>760437
Konami
>>
File: oren sweaty.png (1.15 MB, 1434x1617)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>760438
i want to kiss oren
>>
I want a art of shiori kissing the attacker girls
>>
>>760463
Fair
>>
>>760594
Even bombergirl's sparse yuri artists don't draw shiori kissing the girls
>>
File: twinbee.webm (2.22 MB, 853x480)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB WEBM
>Pastel
>>
>>760867
and then she shot you in the back of the head execution style
>>
>>760766
People don't draw or play shiori at all I feel like it's a law that you need to do her route first or something
>>
So it's trolling time around this hour? Because holy fuck it's annoying
>>
File: FZArdoPakAAvj-V.jpg (3.39 MB, 3306x2480)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB JPG
>>760950
Try again in a couple more hours, now is not the time.
>>
>>760950
yeah this is the timeslot
>>
>>760950
it starts around this time and lasts another 2 or 3 hours in my experience
>>
>>760955
>>760953
>>760951
But how come they're always on my team. The enemy team gets good players that actually defend or do their stuff or at least try . Is it because of the ping?
>>
>>760957
i've seen them on my team and on the enemy team. if you queue right after a match you're more likely to get the same team, stop doing that
>>
>>760950
Yes. Soon after the maintenance is clown time.
>>
>>760960
first 2 or so hours are fine in my experience, other than matches with bots. it got bad for a few weeks after the bug was fixed since there were a lot of newbies but that stopped for now. around 2, 3 hours after maintenance though, it's troll hours

just today i saw the momoko who was blocking our advanced respawn the other day and an offensive emera (i didn't see if the emera was one of the others i saw previously doing that)
>>
How do beginners learn the game?
>>
>>760971
you play and think
>>
>>760971
watch a nip plays it
>>
File: 1648656848328.png (238 KB, 684x231)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
1.5 minutes in and we're here. The enemy team is already shitting up out base, how am I supposed to defend that. Fuck this I'm going back to JP hours.
>>
>>760971
Figure out what your role is supposed to do, then practice. Watch others play, read the wikis for sure. Each map has places certain roles usually head to start the match, so checking map guides can be useful too.
>>
>>760957
I play around this timeslot and sometimes and have really bad ping when playing so it might look like trolling, but its just me suffering through rubber banding.
>>
>>760985
>have really bad ping when playing so it might look like trolling
No that's fine. I'm talking about shooters destroying blocks in base, blockers blocking our respawn, defensive bombers, people running about about without advancing, etc. Just playing bad but trying will at least be a back and forth, your partner can also carry if he's good.
>>
>>760971
no one here is good anyways, just attack the base if you are bomber/attacker, and defend the base if you are shooter/blocker
>>
>>760957
>Is it because of the ping?
There are 2 players that are really good and I've never been paired with them, I'm always going against them and always lose because they're just too good. I'm starting to believe that I'll never have them on my team because my ping might be too bad or I live too far away from them.
>>
>>760971
You don't need to learn the game. Game is easy, unbalanced and pay to win. But nothing of this matter because the game is fun.
You can watch other people play on youtube. There is a bunch of good youtube channels on the OP and post that helps too.
>>
>>761012
>game is easy
Tell that to the supreme shitters I keep getting stuck with.
>play attacker
>bomber is braindead and won't clear a path to the base
>play bomber
>attacker won't attack the enemies and lets them wail on the bomber
>play shooter
>blocker abandons the base
>play blocker
>shooter thinks they're an attacker
>>
>>761012
>Game is easy, unbalanced and pay to win
I disagree (in part)
>>
>>761021
there's some truth to it imo. some characters add a lot of versatility (prune in bridge maps, aloe in chokepoints, papuru in general, emera becoming much better with either gacha skill, the cooldown reductions being 10% when maxed out). the default characters are fine for the most part other than emera, but even then they still get a lot better with their gacha skills
>>
>>761021
>>761024
and even though, say, shiro is fine, grey is significantly better. kuro is situationally better as well. aloe sort of requires counterpicking as a bomber imo and you need either shiron or shiori

there's just way too much that changes with having more characters and skills. that's not even taking into account maxing them out or having all of them. but when a lot of people have basically nothing, it's really imbalanced imo. it's probably not as bad in arcades
>>
>>761025
>>761024
I agree with that but I wouldn't necessarily call it Pay to Win.
>>
>>761025
Kuro absolutely shreds bases and becomes a monster once you get her kick. Her only downside it having a small AOE on her big bomb, but that's made up for by wrecking bases.
>>
>play with shiori in team
>expect us to kiss the entire game
>she doesn't use the tree
i can't remember the last time i got this let down
>>
How long until Shiro with her hair down?
I need to suffer more until then?
>>
>>761029
i think it's unfair with current rates on pc. i've been playing since release and have almost nothing in terms of options. it makes people who played in the arcade have an unfair advantage. not sure how much of an advantage paying is with these rates though. but you definitely earn tickets too slow as well
>>
File: FgPa4SZagAMV0j-.jpg (302 KB, 1536x2048)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>761034
Arcade players have it better by about four times as much, considering rates and the amount you get per roll, but they do have to pay for every game they play as well. If you're spending money on this game, by NO means should you be using it in the pc port. You get far more for your money just paying a JP player to use your account in an arcade.
>>
>>761036
Isn't there like only 1 dude doing that and he gets lazy sometimes and can take up to a month? That's 1 month of not playing with your account.
Yeah Arcade rates are good but doing it everytime you want to pull isn't a good solution either. They should just have better rates on PC, implement a battle pass or tickets to roll for a character, cloth or accessory. Everything bundled in with horribles is also bad.
>>
>>761066
you don't hand over your account when you sign up, he contacts you when he's going to play your account and then plays it right then, so it's only a few hours at least that's how it is with the guy in the discord, idk if anyone else is doing it and if they're doing it differently
>>
>>761066
>That's 1 month of not playing with your account.
That's not how it works. You aren't kept from playing on your account at all unless the guy is playing at the same exact time as you, and in my experience he always informs me when he's about to play and even offers to stream it so you can see everything as it happens. There's a waitlist but it's usually not so long of a wait that you miss whatever event or banner you're aiming for.
>They should just have better rates on PC, implement a battle pass or tickets to roll for a character, cloth or accessory.
Better rates would be nice but I don't think it's happening since the game is f2p now. Battle pass wouldn't work because Konami probably doesn't see the point in implementing one and trying to make such a system work for both f2p and pay-to-play platforms, plus being a year behind on PC would make it more of a headache for them to figure out.
>>
>>761070
>>761071
That actually sounds better. I'll probably join there and ask.
Can you still get the guaranteed rewards if you already have a few characters?
>>
>>761079
>Can you still get the guaranteed rewards if you already have a few characters?
Yeah. You might get dupes but you'll still get guaranteed stuff from the Papuru punchcard. There's also an event going on that will give another guaranteed character after a few games, so you might get lucky if you're able to get your games in before it ends.
>>
>>761079
the starter stamp gets you 1 random character, 1 character for each class, and papuru. and that's in addition to anything else you'll get from the rolls after each game and whatever event they have going on at the time
>>
Dotard here.
Should I give the game a try? Why is Papuru considered dishonest? She cute.
>>
>>761088
Yeah, try it out
Its fun
>papuru
She is considered dishonest because of her arrow attacks, which both hurt you AND slow you down, and sometimes it doesn't hurt you but still slow you down. However, if a Papuru from your team hits you with one of her arrows, you will get a speed boost instead.
tl;dr papuru's arrows are broken
>>
>>761088
>Why is Papuru considered dishonest?
She's very strong in 1v1s against offensive characters and is very hard to get past. She's more annoying than broken and far from the only "dishonest" thing in the game, but she's one of the most frustrating.
>>
File: 1582295757023 2.png (337 KB, 1000x562)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>761088
The game has some similarities to Dota than other MOBAS desu. Which I find really funny.
>Your base empowers (You), and not protects you hardcore.
>Outfits are released in sets, allowing you to mix-and-match
The only thing that Dotards may dislike is the fact that it was a built-in comeback mechanic with rush time. But all roles besides Shooter can make sure Rush Time never pops, or have it pop at the time when you want it to exactly.

Getting into and completing a game will last 10 minutes. Which is enough to get into a game of Dota 2 and then pick your hero before the laning phase starts. :^)))
Just note that Bombergirl has a gacha system, and while the base game characters are all good (Besides Emera), the gacha system itself is pretty brutal.
I love Bombergirl, I play it every day and have fun with it each time. But the gacha makes it a hard recommend.
All I can say is to just try it out, it's free.
>>
>>761164
>one of the worst characters is a default character
lmao why
>>
>>761184
Emera is the best character in the game.
She just requires her big ball gacha to reach that. All of the base characters are some of the best characters in the game. Emera is just the only one that needs a gacha skill to function.
>>
>>761184
she's actually the best shooter in the game, but she needs a gacha skill to replace one of her mediocre skills. without it she's just eh
>>
>>761012
>pay to win
Honestly, the game's more "pay to fun", which could be even worse
The default kit of the default characters is good enough to contribute to matches, but the accessibility and versatility of non-default characters is locked behind gacha. I never feel like I'm losing or throwing matches with any of the four defaults, but I do have a better time with the non-defaults I've unlocked and feel like I'm pulling my weight more with characters with unlocked gacha abilities, and the trickle of both on a non-pay account tests patience
Good thing the arcade gives new players a nice starting bonus, just gotta run down to my local Round1 and see if they stock the underage anime titty MOBA that doesn't even work outside Japan
>>
shit game
end of discussion
>>
Fun game
End of discussion
>>
File: FXaE3FJacAA4Qy6.jpg (188 KB, 1030x1511)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>ally shiori puts the tree down
>proceed to run through the enemy base so badly the enemy pastel just leaves
>>
Fuck Konami Fuck Konami Fuck Konami Fuck Konami Fuck Konami Fuck Konami Fuck Konami Fuck Konami Fuck Konami Fuck Konami
>>
>first spare "blocker"
>not even a mesugaki fan
At least I have time for a 10-pull
>>
>>760315
Purple Fan-Holding Tsugaru is strong, she can lock down defense as hard as a good Papuru with the rapid shot, very respectable
>>
>>760315
>santa bear for santa claus
I want it
>>
Ok, I played Tokimeki Memorial because I wanted to play Shiori's game and see if actually good.
I played 3 Ends got two Miharu ending and now I got the gay ending. This game is really hard or I am secretly gay.
Pick of the ending.
>>
File: sepia point.png (156 KB, 724x662)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>761256
you got unlucky. you need like 2 gacha skills for her to work and she's flat and a disgusting vampire
>>
File: shiori.jpg (278 KB, 1915x1015)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>761289
it's hard as fuck
Shiori route is the hardest route in the game
>>
File: 100185879_p0.png (3.88 MB, 1492x2079)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB PNG
When is she coming to PC?
Watching this guy makes me really want to play her.
https://youtu.be/X4WokguvWHI
>>
>>761326
>hardest route in the game
>but she'll kiss literally anyone under the gay tree
This is bullshit.
>>
>>761326
>girl next door is the hardest route
Farming games and anime never prepared me for this
>>
>>761348
In Bombergirl it's purely for the tactical advantage. In TokiMemo you're playing for her heart.
>>
>>761343
if they keep a similar pace to previous updates, we should get tekka next month hopefully, and then 3-4 months later we'll get silver, and then 3-4 months after that we'll get platina. my only concern is platina came with the rainbow update, so I wonder if the pc update will take longer because of that
>>
>>761438
why would it? the arcade machines are probably just computers
>>
File: out.jpg (1.61 MB, 1173x5400)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
Today's results
>>
File: sadness.png (312 KB, 434x305)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>761295
All I need to do is get really lucky on my rolls, get both skills, and I'll be a DOLPHIN-level Aqua in no time, totally easy
>flat and a disgusting vampire
>while Sepia is curvy, buff and a cale
Interesting opposing duo
>>
>>760971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFnes7ztAHs&list=PLs4AylL7j431CDiDVokZ2LPJZ2lB362iX
These tutorials are pretty good if you understand Japanese and can tolerate that Yukkuri text to speech voice.
>>
>>761326
That guy was just a bait. I got Shiori ending on third playthrough. Sadly, after the first play, the game became easy to understand and gimmick.
I loved the game is full of surprise and the better you get the game start trow more and more girl on you to juggle between them. It has some random scenes too that make every playthrough unique.
>>
>>761464
Aqua sucks major dick even with her gacha skills. Momo is by far the best blocker in the game, especially if you get her second block skill. It's kinda sad how blockers are pretty much fucked in that only Pine/Prune/Momo are good, and even then Pine/Prune are redundant when Momo exists.
>>
File: painyan ago.png (176 KB, 900x900)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>761818
>momokek
>>
>>761821
The base characters (assuming all their gacha skills for Emera) are by far the best in the game. I have every attacker unlocked with all their gacha skills, and I still find Oren to be the best. The leap and "get out of fucking anything guaranteed" dash are amazing. Hell even the generic level 1 sword can be an excellent dodge with good timing.
>>
>>761720
Really?
I have heard many times before that it's quite hard
>>
File: flat justice.webm (1.81 MB, 960x540)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB WEBM
>>761295
>and she's flat
that's not a negative
no i don't have sauce
>>
>>761964
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai - 10 (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4 Time 00:12:15

>>761861
I think the problem is that you want to do the right thing on the first time you play, like a Harvest Moon game. You want to go out, give everything you can, be nice to everyone. The truth is most times if you do, it is a waste of your time, and you don't boost yourself. The game leaves a bad taste after you win. You're just a big asshole with a big ego that just did enough to get the girl.
>>
File: FiZWLaXaAAIwiST.jpg (794 KB, 1000x1474)
794 KB
794 KB JPG
>>
>>762054
LORE
>>
File: Ein.png (242 KB, 307x458)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>762054
Is that fucking Ein?
>>
>>762059
Yes, Ein is sexy now.
>>
>>762059
If wizards can do it, then why not scientist too.
>>
>>762054
omg stop bullying platina you faggots
>>
>>762120
>ayy lmao
>>
Anyone have a Bomb Icon from the game? I need to make a emote.
>>
>>762054
Is the lore that (female) Dr. Ein created the android girls?
I know that in the old canon, Dr. Ein was Bomberman’s creator, as well as those small robots from Fantasy Race. Also, in the Jetters continuity, he created Gangu.
Are we gonna get (female) Bagular next?
>>
>>762267
Like this?
>>
what's the link to that max guy's youtube channel?
>>
>>762413
https://www.youtube.com/@maxlabo1845
>>
>>762354
Perfect. Thank You very much
>>
File: Cute Retard.png (1.03 MB, 2507x1956)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>762120
>thinking she was supposed to be a cool evil girl
>and not a guilt-free bullying target
>>
>people still think bombergirls are genderswap of the bombermans
>>
>>762354
Google image search is not working anymore?
>>
File: file.png (520 KB, 898x315)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
>>762054
>there still 3 more robots
>but there is only 5 more slots remaining
>meaning there is only 2 girls we still don't know
>>
>>762696
they're probably gonna add more rows for the characters. i doubt we get 2 robots in one set
>>
this map with the 2 bridges is so fucking retarded. the bomber camps one, the shooter camps the other and in some games there's nothing you can do about it. so fucking dogshit
>>
>had a match being blocker using momoko
>team was so good i didn't even had to do anything
>still got 3rd
Damn, shooters get fucked quite hard
>>
File: FiYwMkyaYAgMbqN.jpg (861 KB, 849x1200)
861 KB
861 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/hj_s_bishoujo/status/1596323101310038017
>>
>>762696
For me, it's 03, she seems like a happy dummy
Assuming they move forward on the early concepts at all
>>
File: 1665961132928.gif (990 KB, 348x188)
990 KB
990 KB GIF
>>762877
>That Prune
>>
File: file.png (214 KB, 515x313)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>762877
>pine and prune stole grim costume idea
>>
File: out.jpg (1.48 MB, 1920x2160)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
Did some free rolls
>>
File: out.jpg (2.21 MB, 1920x3240)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
and blew my paid ones.
>>
File: 86873991_p1.jpg (2.66 MB, 5961x7816)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB JPG
>>762905
>fully skilled Emera
Not bad
>>762907
>new and fully skilled Shiron
>with decent cosmetics from all five rolls on top of it
Very nice
>>
>>762877
More of them? It don't go well on pine, she is too slim or too much boobs for the costume, looks like a drawing from Raita. Prune looks good on it.
>>
File: baaaka.webm (1.37 MB, 1280x720)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB WEBM
>>
>>762942
>the gem wall is actually useful
Nice, now I want it
>those Urushi colors
Thanks, doc
>>
>>762942
It was that moment that she knew she fuck up
>>
File: file.png (53 KB, 871x180)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
2 more days
I will quit if I get fucking nothing
>>
>>762877
Did they boobs got bigger?
>>
>>762907
>>762905
Grats. I've been hunting for chest pieces for the longest time and nothing. I'll probably just whale a bit.
>>
>>762942
nobody expects the momoko wall
>>
File: momowall.webm (1.82 MB, 1920x1080)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB WEBM
>>762946
>>762952
>>762974
so satisfying
>>
>>762916
>>762972
I was saving for Prune's birthday but it seems they didn't celebrate it with the gacha, so I rolled everything hoping to get Aqua, but a Shiron is fine too. Was pretty happy about getting Olive not long ago, but now Emera is fully equipped making her possibly even more viable to use...
>>
I'm convinced defense is too strong and offense is too weak.
>blockers and shit out 3/4 blocks faster than you can destroy those 3/4 blocks
>the base setup is such that you can NEVER run to the other side and get in because the shooter/blocker can just follow you from the inside and cockblock with bomb spam
>base gives a bullshit 50% defense boost so you can't just nuke the fuckers and get in
>respawn is way too short, where 5 seconds lets them get right back on top of you
>>
>>763106
defense is definitely too strong in this pc patch desu. it's nerfed in the rainbow update iirc but that's like 1 year away
>>
File: Momowall.webm (1.97 MB, 1920x1080)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB WEBM
>>763089
improved
>>
>everyone freezes and gets turned into bots
>finish match
>happens again in the next match
>check router and internet connection
>literally nothing wrong
Why can't Konami make decent netcode?
>>
>>763118
maybe too many people playing and servers overloaded
>>
>aqua on the enemy team
>aqua on the ally team
>nothing gets done all game
Wow that was fun
>>
>>763220
>struggling against Aqua
Fucking how? She's a total joke of a blocker.
>>
>>763089
>>763114
This right here is the emboidment of mesugaki!!
>>
File: camera.webm (2.02 MB, 1280x720)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB WEBM
Nice timing
>>
>>763359
kino
>>
>>763359
Is there any way to disable that obnoxious camera zoom in? It's horribly disorienting.
>>
File: bombs?.png (613 KB, 791x751)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>no one queueing after maintenance
wtf
>>
>>763502
I've barely played on this rotation
>>
>>763502
>trolls/noobs usually start queuing around this time.
no thanks
>>
>>763502
i thought maintenance was from 1pm to 3pm every day, is it different on weekends?
>>
>>763515
it's the same time everyday. ended ~1 hour ago

>>763513
trolls are like 1h, 90 min from now. noobs are anytime desu
>>
>>763515
is from 04:00 AM to 07:00 AM JST (GMT + 9). Some times the time change on twitter but they going to warning first
>>
>>763515
japan doesn't do daylight savings so that moved the times
>>
do we play?
>>
>>763588
no
>>
File: 1661013833339.jpg (141 KB, 1500x1000)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>763588
No, help other produce more meme and find porn of the girls
>>
>>763618
I will only fap if it's their chibi forms.
>>
>>763618
I hate you. Go away, Out of my pwra8tbase.
>>
File: segs.png (465 KB, 1801x1202)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>763624
have some grim
>>
File: 1668023505851343.png (85 KB, 426x405)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>763631
>>
File: jenny.png (691 KB, 704x768)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
if you are masturbating to anything that isn't big breasts you should be banned
>>
File: 1644313733848.png (238 KB, 382x276)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
Is anyone up for games on the /v/ module an hour from now?
>>
File: surprise.jpg (16 KB, 608x378)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>throw a 10 roll
>get Olive's shotgun
>mfw
Now if only I could aim with 200 ping.
>>
File deleted.
>>763636
Why not both?
>>
File: jannies.jpg (79 KB, 613x606)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>763645
you can get banned for nipples even if it's spoiled. i didn't report but someone else might
>>
What time is peak dead hours so I can queue up with bots and people happy to play with shitty players?
>>
>>763654
Right now.
>>
>>763653
え? 本当?
Did a sloop job then. Hope it help.
>>
>>763642
Me.
>>
>>763653
>>
>>763618
this is the twitter tag for bombergirl shitposting if you want to look for more dumb memes #ボンバーガールクソコラ部
>>
>>763658
it's fine. it's only 3 days kek

>>763654
after maintenance (so right now). i think ~6 hours after maintenance is where there's most noobs. but there's some people who play well too so games can be really imbalanced

some tips if you're starting out:
each map has specific hotspots for each role. you can look up on the wiki or pay attention to what people are doing (if you want to learn shooter, pay attention to enemy shooter or your shooter etc)
if you're a bomber, try to clear up a path for your team early on to get to objectives. when near the enemy base, use your big bomb to clear up clumped blocks that might stop your attacker from getting to their base. especially if there's a lot of blocks preventing an oren from jumping in or something similar. the level 5 explosion goes through solid blocks
if you're attacker, try to go to the base when it's not being protected. use your skills for invuln during explosions or to get kills. usually easier to use them for the former
if you're shooter, try to stop the enemy from advancing but fall back when they're attacking the base and help the blocker defend
if you're playing blocker, if you're against oren, place blocks behind towers and the walls that only have 1 roll of solid blocks so she can't jump over. otherwise, place 1 row of blocks in front of the towers. there are a few block placements that can prevent the enemy from attacking the rear of your base. place blocks on enemy spawn to stop them from spawning near to your base. your heal can heal yourself, your team's hp and your towers. usually focus on the healing team hp
>>
File: EqnVezoVgAA4iMD.jpg (56 KB, 850x850)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>763665
heh
>>
File: 1639932778868.png (565 KB, 676x505)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>763671
>>
File: Sayonaradane.jpg (69 KB, 828x1242)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>763665
Thanks I love it.
>>
File: EqUv9yjVgAAU4Jh.jpg (60 KB, 960x540)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>763665
>>763673
>>
>>763675
>rat is killed by a barrage of dishonesty from a purple fatfuck, 2021, colorized
>>
File: media_FQ0-XmTaUAEd-vv.jpg (108 KB, 1234x1080)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>
odds I spend money for kuro/shiron
evens I don't spend money
>>
>>763700
I got dubs, so that means tomorrows roll will be either kuro or shiron

thank you in advance konami
>>
Someone in a thread wrate that you can buy tickets for e-amusument from the bit cash with a internacional card. https://bitcash.jp/

Anyone know how to do it or already have done it?
>>
>>763703
You might be able to buy paseli bucks with your debit/credit card directly for cheaper, I can do it with my visa card but not my discover card. But if you want to use the bit cash method, I think you have to buy prepaid cards at a higher price.
>>
>>763713
I have put other country instead of Japan. Now I don't want to lose the account and looking for a away to go around the problem. If is expensive I don't much choice then. F2P forever.
>>
File: 1654288509464.jpg (1.83 MB, 5000x5000)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
Is anyone up for games on the /v/ modules right now?
>>
>>763719
>he didn't follow the guide to the letter
O O F
O
F
>>
>>763720
>>763588
>>763602
>>
>>763721
I made my account on the time that you just get 5 plays for free and the rest you need to pay monthly. There is no saying about it at the time.
How could I know that Gaijin money is so disrespectful for Konami that they don't want to even touch it.
>>
>>763719
How old is your account? What do you have already?
>>
>>763703
https://bitcash.jp/docs/support/serviceguide/members/mybitcash/creditcard?sv=3&_bt=e6e96f0ede
it says it can use visa/mastercard on the bit cash site to directly buy bit cash money.
The bitcash money is associated with a code of hiragana characters that you could use to redeem it for paseli bucks. But I've never done that.
but theoretically it could work.
>>
>>763723
>How could I know that Gaijin money is so disrespectful for Konami that they don't want to even touch it.
It's more of a way for Konami to cover their asses in terms of Murrikan (and other countries') taxes. If they advertised as accepting USD, they'd have to cough up taxes.
>>
>>763725
I don't have the date but I did the day after the lauch of the PC version. I have all Shiro, Oren and momoko gacha skills. No other girl.
>>
>>763730
I would just ditch the account and start over then

go pay some jap 30 bucks to get the starters gacha skills + 1 random bomber/attacker/shooter/blocker + purple + her gacha skills

Then you can paypig if you want taking advantage of the weak yen.
>>
>>763723
Pretty sure there's a way to change your region though I don't know how.
>>
>>763732
Yeah. I am trying not "sharing" accounts because I have bad experiences with it but looks like in the end is the best option.
>>
>>763736
You don't "share an account", they have no access to your account, you can just attach your account to their e-amusement card, and then detach it when it's done.
>>
>>763720
I am, is there no quorum?
>>
>>763740
It looks like it's just 2 including me.
If more people are interested I'll try organizing games.
>>
>>763737
I going to do it later probably.
>>
>>763720
im kinda pissed off today so id rather not join.
>>
>>763741
a bit too late so I'm going to sleep now
>>
File: nerdbutt.png (384 KB, 898x513)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>762957
desu if you manage to get nothing at all on five 10-rolls I wouldn't blame you at all for dropping out
The game needs better mercy roll rules, other than "just go to a Japanese arcade lmao" and "one 3* or better on a ten roll"
>>
>>764169
i got no new bombergirl in more rolls than that but i wont quit cause i find the game really fun still fuck these gacha rates
>>
File: ducks in a row.webm (2.97 MB, 1280x720)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
I almost nutted. Almost.
>>
I just started playing a week ago. Should I do a free 10-roll or a save for a banner with Skills I want?
>>
>>764194
damn nice
>>
>>764195
you should wait until a girl you want is on the banner as a pick up rate. Getting a new character outside of the ones on the pick up rate is incredibly hard
>>
>>764195
wait for a banner with skills or characters you want. and prepare to be disappointed because you rarely roll characters or skills and even when you do, it's not the ones you wanted
>>
>>764194
that MAPPY guy always does poorly whenever hes on my team.
>>
>>764384
i think it's not a good idea to post that kind of thing. people might get discouraged to play if they read it
>>
>>764169
What really scares me is how it's 10k yen for 5 10 rolls, meaning you're blowing more than the price of a full AAA game, and even then there's a high chance of getting nothing of value.
>>
File: file.png (219 KB, 546x379)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>764384
This was my first time encountering him, I thought maybe he was just new. I like his name though.
>>
>>764389
git gud
or get on the list
>>
File: sachiko.jpg (196 KB, 1350x1920)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
i'll rekt you faggot
>>
>>764194
>>764389
>>764446
Game don't even matter if you win or lose. Only people that grief spoil the game, the rest is all fair. Maybe the guy don't normally play on the position, maybe he is just bad but is trying to improve.
>>
>>764457
unless it's ranked
>>
>>764459
ranked barely matters in this game because of how tiny the population is
>>
>>764459
Even rank. The pool is small that S tier play against D tier. You can have virtual point but will still play with and against same people
>>
>>764389
im not trying to discourage him, I'm just stating that his performance in my games was not good in particular. there should be plenty of resources for him to read or watch to start improving
>>
>>764459
Do people actually play ranked? I've never gotten a match when I've tried to queue up for it.
>>
>>764474
yea its just its pretty much dead after maint
>>
>>764474
The last time I saw it go into orange was maybe a month ago. No, I don't play ranked either.
>>
>>764474
I used to play ranked, but it's a disgusting shitfest of everyone picking the meta characters and being as sweaty as humanly possible.
>>
ggs kuro
>>
gg
>>
File: allshirowin.png (1.03 MB, 1920x1080)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
yall are a fucking riot sometimes
>>
>>764568
based retard army nuking the opponent's base with non survivor
>>
>>764568
THIS SKIN!!! Is you "N---a"? Go fuck yourself!
>>
File: 1550441644854.gif (224 KB, 262x300)
224 KB
224 KB GIF
>>764576
the boon/curse of small playerbase
>>
>>764568
I was on the other team, my anus
>>
>>764576
finna gonna use the same skin as him and post screenshots hiding my name to break your mind more than it currently is
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWivUC3PcLE

How panchinko works? You watch some youtube video while spending money on a slot machine?
is not illegal to film them?

Genius
>>
>>764592
Pachislots are just regular spin slot machines
pachinkos are the slot machines where the balls flies around everywhere and you have a semblance of interaction

they are just slot machines for gambling
>>
>>764592
pachislot != pachinko. also yes those shorts are literally just animated versions of old comics, and they posted them on youtube https://youtu.be/d3o2P6skwCQ
>>
>>764596
oh this is neat
why did you withheld this?
>>
>>764598
?
>>
File: anewcontenderhasarrived.jpg (442 KB, 1920x1080)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>
File: FNwvDxBaQAA05nI.jpg (163 KB, 1149x1200)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>764611
It's time.
>>
>>764611
congrats on getting emera's skills

unfortunate that your game is now plagued with rats
>>
>>764568
>>764576
lol
>>
>>764611
Oh shit! It's a crab! a crab!
>>
>>764611
does this mean you'll stop playing defense shiro then
>>
>>764626
>you have now activated defense rat
>>
>>764626
no, i enjoy ruining people's day
>>
File: 1666586523178.png (1.62 MB, 1272x1080)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
Cute Aqua
>>
File: sexualharassment.png (90 KB, 162x313)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>764596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zguvoiRS7Fw
>they cut the sexual harassment joke short
Too spicy for pachislot?
>>
File: 95645174_p4.png (385 KB, 1026x1368)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
After maintenance today I will be doing a single ten-roll in hopes of finally making my Aqua playable. Please give me your positive energy.
>>
>>764974
Go for it!
>>
File: file.png (40 KB, 880x152)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>764974
same
give me something or I will take my f2p ass somewhere else
>>
>>764992
i have like 410/420 tickets atm, i'm saving for next banner and hoping there's something i want. i didn't get shit for my last, i dunno, 400 tickets? maybe more. getting real tired of this shit desu
>>
>>764996
I want kuro but I don't think I will get her
>>
File: file.png (3.39 MB, 1824x1022)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB PNG
>>764997
uhhhh
I take it back
>>
File: file.png (3.44 MB, 1836x1049)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
>>765005
second
>>
>>764611
>>765005
Just end my life Dude.
>>
>>765007
>>765005
aw shit here we go
>>
File: 84191357_p17.png (1.6 MB, 1040x1210)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>765005
Nice!
>>
File: ;^(.jpg (137 KB, 1366x768)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
i can't even roll one character and you faggots keep rolling 2x and good cosmetics
>>
File: file.png (3.01 MB, 1736x972)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
>>765007
third
>>
>>765013
skill issue
>>
File: file.png (3.34 MB, 1772x1032)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB PNG
>>765014
fourth
>>
File: islam.jpg (40 KB, 444x470)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>765015
aieee
>>
File: file.png (3.1 MB, 1744x974)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB PNG
>>765017
and that's it
>>
>>765005
ナイスナイス!
>>
>>764974
Good luck, Aquanon
Here's hoping you get at least the blocks, but hopefully both, so you don't need to do the "camp on shooter, swap to Aqua once everyone locks in, and hope your team understands that you just want to test run the vampire" thing
t. also has base Aqua
>>
>>765017
emera and oren playable in one roll, nice
>>
File: file.png (2.31 MB, 1919x1079)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>764989
>>764992
>>765050
Not quite Aqua, but it could've been much worse. Thanks bros.
>>
>>765295
>cherry blossom kimono Kuro
Cutero
>>
>>765295
>Kuro
>complete police outfit
>kimono
>mushroom

I think your roll wasnt too shabby anon. You'll get her next time.
>>
worst roll ever
also congrats on the rat >>764611
>>
>>765358
it's because you keep sexually assaulting honey
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.53 MB, 4093x2894)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB PNG
>>765319
>>765342
Yeah, I'm pretty satisfied especially since I got Kuro's mummy costume when that was on rate-up. Funnily enough the only bomber I'm missing now is the one I want the most.
>>
>>765358
>worst roll ever
>got Emera's "I'm top tier now" skill
>>
>>765372
i swear to god, i get 8 voicelines, 1x 2star hat and 1x 3star pity hat and these faggots complain about their rolls
>>
>>765373
voicelines are the gayest shit ever. At the very least, dupes should give some small amount of currency for the shop. The fact they give an amazing 5XP each is bullshit. The same goes for dupes of the girls giving a "massive" 50XP too.
>>
oppai loli shiron
>>
>>764631
unironically, kill yourself faggot ass bitch.
>>
File: 32079631_p0.jpg (173 KB, 640x640)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>765376
>voicelines are the gayest shit ever.
I've been hunting for Tsugaru's "b-bombaaaaa" line for weeks now. Voicelines have become a high commodity for me.
>>
>>765383
My problem is voicelines are useless. Besides Hi, Bye, and Thanks, you don't use any of them without being an obnoxious spammer.
>>
File: file.png (905 KB, 1317x1052)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
>>765372
is there a guide on the best way to arrange your skills? I know there's a reset cooldown if you keep switching back and forth so i'm not sure what's the most optimal arrangement (also asking for when i get the other skill)
>>
>>765381
rent free
>>
File: 1666463892906.png (2.53 MB, 1919x1079)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
>>765392
it depends on the character. sometimes like with aqua you'll want to swap your skills around all the time. other times like with emera it's more like picrel and you just never look back
>>
>>765383
that voiceline is top cute. there are a few that are nice. but not worth making the gacha being so jewish
>>
File: FitQXs5aYAA3kvs.jpg (811 KB, 1000x560)
811 KB
811 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/bombergirl573/status/1597458863602642944
>>
>>765594
aqua blue 4...
home...
karakuri 2 looks neat by that picture, I don't think it's been in rotation yet for f2p joiners.
>>
File: 85963192_p0.png (2 KB, 400x400)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>765594
>runs straight to the catapult on Aqua Castle 4
>*boing*s to the front line
>ignores ally's pleas to defend
>lasers the enemy base
Th-thanks, default kit Emera
>>
>>765776
they are just RPing as Emera
>>
>emera wearing green oren clothes
omg that's illegal
>>
File: boss.png (337 KB, 496x635)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>765932
deal with it
>>
>>765954
That's a good emera
>>
>>765954
it's so cute and cool. i want it
>>
>>765954
looks better on her desu
>>
i want emera to bully my little attacker with her fat and oppressive bombs
>>
>tired of dealing with the purple fatfuck's bullshit arrows
>pick the tree homo
>ally picks Oren
>we both become FUCKING INVINCIBLE and waltz through the arrows
>win because the purple faggot can't do anything to us
Feels great to counter that shitter character.
>>
>>766241
Paps is literally the only shooter I fear on Shiori because the best counter to the tree is stalling and even if Papuru can't damage you, she can still slow you.
>>
>>766242
Not when we're already in the base planting bombs all over the place. There really needs to be a "ban that character" option similar to other MOBAs. I spend my ban on that bitch every time no question about it.
>>
File: painyan door.png (352 KB, 725x725)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
i would ban momokek every game
>>
>>766243
>Not when we're already in the base planting bombs all over the place.
but that's when she's weakest
>>
>>766243
>ban shiro
>enemy default f2p got cucked
heh
nothing personnel kid
>>
Fuck, i accidentally went the wrong way in karakuri 2 and irremediablely fucked my entire team
Well, i will do better next time and not go from the right side
>>
Wait.
You have to actually pay to even be allowed to play?
>>
>>766333
No, that hasn't been the case for some months now. It's free to play now.
>>
>>766334
Phew. Eight months old youtube guide gave me a good scare.
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>766335
Things have changed quite a bit in eight months so aside from sign-up stuff the guide is probably a little outdated. If you have any other questions though you'll likely find the answers here.
>>
File: cat.png (97 KB, 211x337)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>
File: hate crimes.jpg (98 KB, 500x461)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>it's a "new Urushi player assumes she's an instant win button" match
>it's a "rat assumes her invisibility is a get-out-of-jail-free ultimate that isn't vulnerable when you do it right in front of someone's face and have no paths to sneak away" match
The rat's really good, but you have to put at least a little effort in
>>
File: rat DIES.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>766862
Silly rat, tricks are for kids.
>>
File: mousetrap.webm (2.8 MB, 960x540)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>766862
no rats allowed
>>
File: 1663946867363804.png (190 KB, 643x406)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>766722
emera's pussy
>>
>>766869
>makes fun of the rat
>plays as the most broken character
You disgust me. This game would be infinitely better if Papuru was just outright deleted.
>>
I want to fuck Shiron until my dick breaks inside her
>>
The purple faggot's arrows should have no effect on you if you successfully dodge them with an ability. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: FeNnVTZUAAAQqZd.jpg (408 KB, 1363x1705)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>767165
Few things in this game amuse me like locking in Paps and making every step the enemy offense takes a waking nightmare.
>>
>>767172
She's complete fucking bullshit, and I have no idea why she hasn't been nerfed to dust.
>arrows do notably more damage than any other shooter's projectiles
>super fast flight speed and long range
>LITERALLY NO CAST ANIMATION on the base arrow
>slow debuff is absolutely crippling, guaranteeing your death if she's near you
>can't evade the slow with an ability, so you'll just get locked in by bombs anyway
>unlike other good characters, literally every slant eyed fucker has her
>>
File: 92769444_p0.jpg (3.67 MB, 2480x3508)
3.67 MB
3.67 MB JPG
>>767175
>arrows do notably more damage than any other shooter's projectiles
ENTER
>>
>>767176
Big fukken laser beam at least has a long cooldown.
>>
>>767171
You have two invulnerable moves as an attacker, and most Papurus are hesitant to make shots unless they have a clear shot
If you're caught in your first invulnerable move, you should always have your second on standby to act as backup to avoid or nullify the inevitable bomb trap, like with any other shooter, and despite popular opinion it takes an actually good Papuru to plan two steps ahead and catch you again with a backup spread shot with two seconds of delay before loosing
If you're caught with the second ability on cooldown, that's your own fault at that point
It's really not worth the month plus of salty rage, especially for a character you can run circles around by default
Even top tiers in fighting games have counters that are learnable in short order, and Papuru's no Zero, she's just a chubby backup shooter that casts Slow instead of Death
>>
>>767182
>all these shitty excuses
>completely avoids mentioning how Papuru is literally the only character in the game that applies debuffs through invincibility
Just admit she's broken. She needs a nerf like doubling the cooldowns on her arrow abilities, along with the slow not applying if you dodge the damage.
>>
>>767179
I was referring to her basic shot, which does more damage than Emera's big ball at almost half the cooldown.
>>
>>767184
>has a shit cast animation
>takes ages both before and after the shot
>meanwhile Emera's big ball (considered one of the best skills in the game) and Papuru's basic arrow can be fired on demand, on the move, and with no pre-animation or backswing animation.
>>
>>767183
>applies debuffs through invincibility
Not that anon but doesn't prune do that as well?
>>
>>767191
If you mean Prune's literally never used stun, no, it does not apply if you dodge it.
>>
People complaining about Papuru are missing the bigger problem. Defense in general is way too strong, not just her.
>maps don't have enough flanking options and thus shove you into 2 (at most) corridors where the bomber/attacker get cockblocked by bomb spam or shooters
>respawn is way too fucking close to the base on literally every map (it should be a decent distance from base, meaning if a blocker/shooter dies while defending base, they have to hike it back to base instead of instantly getting back on top of the bomber/attacker)
>cooldowns are imbalanced (everyone should deal identical damage per minute, and have their damage/cooldowns in direct proportion to each other)
>a bunch of characters have horribly useless skills that don't aid their role at all (Oren has a heal when she dies in one hit, etc)
>50% defense in the base is way too fucking strong
>>
Only thing I really hate about Papuru is Cerberus, because you have to run really far away to evade the arrows even if you see it coming. And it's kind of hard to get a feel for the hitboxes.

Otherwise I don't think she is that bad but I agree that getting slowed even while invincible does break rules. Remember she can put down only 3 bombs, the only way she can lock you down is if you put yourself in a bad position like corners or between blocks.
>>
>>767208
like in her base?
>>
>>767245
The base where she can't get a good shot on you with the massive arrow absorber in the center, yes
>>
>>767205
it's both. she's dishonest and defense is overpowered. it's not just that she's good, it's that everyone who played in the arcade has her 3 arrow and the skill ceiling for her is really low. emera is better than papuru but requires gacha skills and her skill ceiling is higher
>>
>>766872
Poor Sanjo. He got a bad day yesterday. He was 3-8 if I am not mistaken.
>>
>>767191
Momoko's ice wall also does that. It seems like it's just the way debuffs work.
>>
>>767245
purple isn't that bad in the base because the tower will cock block her shots.
But shes complete aids in maps with strong chokes between towers
>>
My two cents. Papuru is "okish"

I think Papuru could have a bit less damage she is too strong with damage and set up. She can do everything. But the game is not balanced around it. People play so uncoordinated that a girl with focus on setup would be shit.
Personaly I don't have problem with Papuro. She is more easy to play when you are already inside the base. I don't know why
Maybe just reducing the damage or her move speed would be enough.
>>
>>767266
>basic arrow now has a cast animation identical to triple arrow and split arrow
>cooldowns are increased by 25% for all her skills
>slow no longer applies if you dodge the damage
There, she's balanced now.
>>
>>767266
damage isn't really a big deal, the slowdown is basically a death sentence
>>
>>767183
Use your invuln frames
>but the debuffs
Use them again, thst's why you have more than one
Stop shitting up the thread because you can't handle a simple problem with a simple solution you refuse to use
>>
>>767255
not him but i was like 3-20 today :(
>>
>>767290
>dodge
>get slowed anyway
>now I'm boxed in and have to use my second ability
>more arrows
>dead
Go be an apologist for broken shit somewhere else, faggot. It's mind boggling how anyone can defend that shit when it's so blatantly OP.
>>
File: 99303280_p0.png (3.55 MB, 4299x4299)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB PNG
I do not care if she's broken or not, I will happily play any girl who walks around with her butt cheeks hanging out.
>>
>>767292
Yesterday was brutal. There are some good blocker I got 3 draws of my dailies.

There is a Prune that spam "yuku,yuku..." that don't let you play and spam bomb and block to close your way. I don't konw what you play against her yet.
>>
>>767321
Is not it the Virgin killer dress? This is so popular in Japan but never see someone reallly using it IRL.
>>
>>767419
Because you're not supposed to wear it in public.
>>
>Go to japan
>no one is wearing reverse bunny outfits with heart pasties
wtf porn lied to me
>>
>>767293
>mad because bad
Every time
>>
>>767457
I mean without being a anime or cosplay
>>
File: AGUAAGUAAGUA.png (3.6 MB, 2560x1440)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB PNG
I FUCKING DID IT BROS
ITS FINALLY AH YES THE AQUA THREAD FOR ME AHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>767606
grats Anon
>>
>>767606
Nice
I don't care what the Japanese wiki says, any game with an Aqua is a fun game
>>
i only play characters with large breasts
>>
File: 21568311231_221552.jpg (48 KB, 430x608)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>767648
same, cant wait to play her once shes out on pc.
>>
File: silva.jpg (1.15 MB, 2400x3200)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>767661
she looks like she bullies shotas
>>
File: 21894431223_221512.jpg (785 KB, 849x1200)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
>>767678
she can bully my cock into submission any day of the week.
>>
File: FQ4CQJ4VIAEfYLj.png (259 KB, 1183x1788)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>767648
Who has big enough breasts in Bomber?
>>
File: 166612233_122131.jpg (174 KB, 848x1200)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>767813
id probably say this crybaby
>>
I play characters with all breast sizes.
>>
>>767813
>>767841
shiro
>>
>>767927
>Not Kuro
Kringe
>>
>>767813
play sepia and pretend you're a bomber
>>
>>767984
You're better off playing Offensive Blocker than Offensive Shooter.
>>
>>767986
sepia is attacker anon. not SHT. she's probably a shotacon though. were you the guy playing sepia SHT the other day? kek. i lost to it, feels bad man
>>
File: EkIJeflU8AUiADD.jpg (33 KB, 680x510)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>767988
>>
File: ER6l2jtVAAAZ-zN2.png (382 KB, 710x710)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>767988
>>767989
Oh my dyslexia was acting up. I see.
>>
File: oren pink.png (245 KB, 422x399)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>
File: 2020-09-18_075811.png (123 KB, 525x129)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
How long until a big youtuber make a video about the game?
>>
>>768025
that's how she lost that eye, huh....
>>
File: 1645012646756.jpg (25 KB, 277x203)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>767606
ah yes the blockless, healless aqua
>>
>>768040
Some big jap streamer already did, but then again it's japan.

https://youtu.be/niuA34RwSiQ
>>
>>768074
>tfw you got the heal but not the block
It's bullshit that they advertise her as a blocker, yet she needs TWO gacha skills to be a blocker.
>>
>>768192
They know what they were doing
>>
>>768074
>try to play base Aqua on a meme 3v3 sans blocker
>complete shutout, we lose terribly, none of my skills connect, enemy Oren solo's our base
I get it, I'll unlock the skills like a good boy
>>
>7 clicked ready
>8th player silent
>Kuro goes "ikuzo ikuzo ikuzo"
>>
File: Fi9ULmgUUAADnY9.jpg (402 KB, 2048x575)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>
>>768873
Why is Melon dressed like the slutty right-hand harlequin henchwoman of some world-devouring evil overlord?
Cute, though, even with the weird colors
>>
>>768873
Pumpkin is the best even though it's too close to Pine.
Blackberry is good too.
>>
>>767813
>bursting out of a horny virgin hoodie
>>
>>768987
>Gray and Olive both have 10/10 outfits
>changing their outfits is a straight downgrade
I hate this.
>>
>pick attacker
>keep running into the issue of my bomber being nowhere to be found
>can't do much since the bomber isn't clearing shit or dealing damage to structures
>end of match shows they're in 4th
>bomber even ended up in the negative once
>this has happened 3 times today so far
MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.