[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Kill_marine.png (227 KB, 604x475)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
SRB2 Battle is a mod of a mod that turns the Doom Legacy engine into an FPS-based melee game (its hard to say desu but its fun asf) It's a very light game that works on almost all PCs. It also has a sizable modding community.

> Download
https://www.srb2.org/download/

Setup your controls (easy as hell)

Hop on these IPs through console connect or through multiplayer tab

108.61.23.177 or 68.97.51.186:5030

Only caveat with the latter it gets criminally no players since people flock often to the former ip but it's honestly arguably the better of the two.

Start beating the shit out of other people.
>>
File: Reptile_Garden_4.jpg (29 KB, 608x480)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
Finally, a place I can truly belong in. Hope to meet people soon!
>>
File: file.png (611 KB, 850x586)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
It's finally here............SRB2 Sisters.........we're cumming home..........................
I'm garbage at SRB2 but I would rather play with you guys than rando retarded zoomer kids
Me and some other friends would be interested, shall we arrange a date?
>>
>>761397
I will gladly play with you, just give me the IP and I'll join whenever I can!
>>
File: 1649613328319.jpg (270 KB, 1156x654)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>761569
My friend and I are thinking Saturday. I have another friend who is an OG player from 2.1 (hi Slow pbbrrbbt). That's two of us so far, plus you and OP >>759524. I'm tempted to ask /srb2k/ as I know some others might be curious, but let's just start small for now. I also know some people in /sthg/ would be interested too....but again, one at a time.
>>
>>761575
I'm also an OG player from 2.1, currently outcasted for saying stupid shit as a kid and doing stupid shit like sperging out over not winning in prior battlemod servers (mainly the now shut down Krabs server due to me saying faggot and cunt in there like an edgy teen which eventually lead to me permabanned as well as the moderators not liking me) but I'm willing to play with players who are sick of their shit and just wants to play for the fun of it.
>>
I can probably only play after 6 p.m. I have an engineering trip that I must miss, but it doesn't harm to invite a few of people if I am unable to hop on.
>>
File: srb20003.png (122 KB, 1280x720)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
Warming up in 24/7 Vanilla for anyone who wants to try it out

Starting Greenflower Zone in about 15 minutes
>>
GGs Opti lol
>>
We doing this? Just woke up, i can play in an hour.
>>
>>763146
Sure, where are you heading?
>>
Hop on 68.97.51.186:5030
>>
>>763583
can't connect to the server
>>
Try 108.61.23.177

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.