[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: attaboy.png (87 KB, 364x239)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Iron Will is for pussies.
>>
>>758275
what a shit image
>>
>>758275
The leadstorm OC is so fucking shit cant move and do 4 more damage, thin walled drums shits all over it
>>
Fpbp
>>
>>758285
Hazlet opinion
>>
>>757920
>>757934
>>757940
Hello Management,
i'm gonna put 2 fatbois into my gun and fire both at once and there is nothing you can do about it.
FUck you.
t. engi
>>
>>758292
i only play haz 5
>>
>>758299
You do not :)
>>
>>758301
i do please explain why is better then?
>>
>>758303
You would know if you played haz 5 :))
>>
>>758285
Your spacebar button, hello?
>>
>>758285
it's 4 more damage, a lot of times, very fast
4 damage is bigger than 300 (150) ammo
>>
>>758220
try playing on haz5 where even slasher damage is negligible in the grand scheme of things
>VERY FAST cooldown is up
lmao, even my guards often die way before the cooldown is up
again, try playing on haz5
>>
>>758338
if you'd played on hazard 5 you'd know that slashers do bonkers damage and are even tankier
you're talking out of your ass when you say your guards die often, the only things that kill them are multiple exploder infestion exploders going off all at once, dreadnoughts, or bulks, all which would kill the slasher too, except the slasher will have actually done something rather than waddle around like a useless piece of shit attacking 1 grunt every 30 seconds
>>
>>758342
I don't play solo, maybe slashers work for you and bosco but I only play 4p games
did you know damage scales with players? so steeve takes more damage with more players?
>>
picking reddit bug is an auto kick
remember that
>>
>>758345
did you know steve does damage? so steve does more damage with more players? and steve does exponentially more damage because he gets a 300% damage bonus?
>>
>>758356
so what? other bugs have proportionally more health too and with more players steeve also takes more chips damage
and what's the most common damage type for fighting hordes? explosive. and what damage type is slasher weak to while guard resists it?
>>
>1 crassus
>4 (four) bulks
The cave looked like a fucking Worms 3D map.
>>
>>758365
>start anything
>bulk shows up
fuck off devs
spawning bulk directly on hacking pod is an absolutely ebin joke
>>
>>758357
>so what?
so he kills bugs faster while taking less damage from them retard
>other bugs have proportionally more health too
no they don't, grunt variant health only scales with hazard, not player count, way to out yourself
>muh muh muh explosive FF! muh tanky guard that does nothing except impede the team!
you realize the little nigger has a 99% friendly fire damage reduction, right? it literally does not matter in the slightest how many times you nuke him
>>
>to summarize: you use a macro to get the minigun to shoot faster than normal in order to reach wacky DPS at the cost of pissing through your ammo
Why isn't my autoclicker producing the same results as shown in the video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itjAvOXqgrw

I've used different AHK autoclickers and set it to click both 45 times per second, and 66 times per second, but as soon as I press the key to do the glitch, the minigun just stops shooting and only barely starts to rev, repeatedly. It's like it's losing inputs or something and it can't maintain enough RPM to actually shoot, but I don't get why, this is the exact same script other people use and it works for them just fine.
>pic related: "what does it do?"
it's supposed to wait a 10th of a second, then click 66 times per second
I even tried a much more braindead version that clicks every 0001 milliseconds, but it does the same exact shit
>>
File: file.png (636 KB, 609x656)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
this game evokes that comfy feeling of 2009-2011 L4D(2) games I used to play with my buds, didn't know how badly I needed this in my life
>>
File: 1667914102272819.jpg (110 KB, 615x621)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Driller is the best class.
>Teammate doing their own thing
>Go down
>No worries drill to them
>Drill to the escape pod
>drill to the minerals
>drill anywhere
>>
>>758382
sounds like your clicks slightly aren't long enough, but idk enough about autohotkey to make a suggestion on how to lengthen the inputs instead of the time between inputs
>>
File: 1667280594075.png (612 KB, 662x649)
612 KB
612 KB PNG
>>758375
4p haz5
>>
>>758456
doesn't look dead to me, i see you also omitted the time left on your cooldown
lol
lmao
>>
>>758459
more than half left on cd, less than half hp on steeve
>>
>>758461
so they're both about half after an event, and the cooldown will be up by the time steve dies
thanks for proving my point
>>
>LSLS
>coilgun with mole
>lead burster
More dakka than you'll know what to do with.
>>
god scout fucking sucks, I feel so useless
>>
I figured it out
the rivals are faries like from artemis fowl
>>
File: no no no.gif (440 KB, 240x256)
440 KB
440 KB GIF
>>758437
after failing a mission because another 2 fucknuts decided to go scout I concur, driller can invalidate so many obstacles for the whole team it's not even funny
>>
>>758372
An ifg and a spinning death melts bulks
>>
>>758563
>spinning trash
lmao no
>>
>>758581
You kidding? That combo works nicely on a hoard in spaces where they can only come at you in one direction and it works even better on big bugs.
>>
>>758591
or you can get any of the actual good overclocks/weapons and kill shit way faster
>>
>>758596
Fair enough, I don't play engie but a friend of mine does and he seems to be doing pretty well with his build.
>>
File: 1650087181164.jpg (432 KB, 2372x1213)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
>he doesn't play 12 dwarf EDD
>>
>>758612
enjoy your 200 ms lag and 15 fps
>>
>>758285
jump, dumbass
>>
File: 1616111853563.png (425 KB, 661x672)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>758612
I really want to try this mod but I have no friends to play it with
>>
>>758666
that specific one was a "vanilla" lobby. Just look for a full game that isn't greyed out in the server browser.
Also the /v/ thread's have been hosting one lately
>>
you guys install mods?
>>
>>758372
Even worse when it happens in the last stretch of a salvage mission
>>
>>758680
only the audio ones
>>
>>758680
using wangblows 7 disallows me from using mods apparently so no
>>
>>758855
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepRockGalactic/comments/wz8vdo/win7_users_rejoice_someone_found_a_fix_to_modio/
>>
>>758680
how does modding work in this game, can i use audio replacers and still connect to "pure" server?
>>
>>758680
Just some QoL ones.
>>
>>758857
>https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepRockGalactic/comments/wz8vdo/win7_users_rejoice_someone_found_a_fix_to_modio/
this doesn't look suspicious as fuck
>>
>>758868
>can i use audio replacers and still connect to "pure" server
Yes
>Players with verified mods installed can join, but the Verified category is limited to mods that should not change the game for other players in any significant way, like local audio changes or QoL features.
>>
File: file.png (230 KB, 475x328)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>758877
cheers lad, gonna grab some of the UT replacers because frankly the music kinda blows
>>
>paintbrush sideburns are a beard instead of sideburns, despite us already having a paintbrush beard without a shaved center section
why are they like this
>>
>>758887
Because they're idiots, same reason we finaly have a eyepatch and sunglasses but they're locked to hairstyles, which thankfully aren't that bad, they could easily put them individually as eyebrow slots
>>
I see why people don't usually play haunted caves
It's actually cancerous, especially on haz 5
>>
>>758901
its not that bad, most of the times its free hazard pay
but once you get to static objectives and events that thing is on your ass 24/7
>>
>>758901
it's shit if the mission revolves around a single place
you have to wonder why they haven't reworked this
>>
File: 1667955138729115.png (216 KB, 344x393)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>758878
>the music kinda blows
>>
>>758915
sorry man DRG suffers from the modern vidya music syndrome, it's afraid of having a distinct melody
if you can't hum the OST after sinking hundreds of hours into the game, then it's a bad OST
the only thing I sort of remember is what plays when you gotta leg it back to the drop pod
>>
>>758916
i dont know dude maybe you need hearing aids
the music caught my attention literally as soon as i started playing the game
youre entitled to your opinion but i think its a shit one
>>
>>758920
post me some bangers from the ost then
>>
File: 1665968906189308.jpg (563 KB, 1274x1275)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>758921
im not spoonfeeding you, i dont really care if you change your mind or not
i like the whole ost, just go sit down with some headphones and listen to the first song if you really want to
>>
File: file.png (360 KB, 1198x741)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
>>758923
why you gotta be such a fucking nigger?
>>
>>758916
>if you can't hum the OST after sinking hundreds of hours into the game, then it's a bad OST
I don't know man, RUN!, The Last Ascent, Axes Out and Dance of the Dreadnought are basically drilled into my brain by now
>>
File: 1665672531324189.png (1.47 MB, 1366x768)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>758926
good day
>>
>>758873
if it doesn't then what are you waiting for
>>
Why the fuck am I always the aggro'd mofo
How does aggro work?
>>
>>758989
The AI picks the weakest link.
>>
File: 1633817075878.jpg (39 KB, 666x647)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>758680
Yes, and the modding implementation thoroughly pisses me off. Putting aside how monumentally stupid the "mod approval" system is, the whole system is broken.
If you want to install anything that modifies how the weapons work you need to enable the mod, restart the rig, then restart a *second* time because for some reason weapon mods aren't just enabled at first. Worse yet when you disable the mod the changes made to weapons will still be there and you need to close out of the game entirely just to make the game go back to normal. Otherwise you risk having your guns be all fucked up and the game crashing when it's looking for modded behavior.
This is on top of the laundry list of bugs mod implementation has. Several times I've booted the game and ALL of my mods need to reinstall when they were working fine last time I played. Sometimes I'll load into a mission and only then will I notice that some of my mods just haven't loaded for whatever reason. And then of course there's GSG getting their trannycord vet all their mods for them because they can't be fucked to do it themselves, so cool and beneficial mods get locked into the Approval category and you can't join people's lobbies who don't have it.
With how little content Season 3 has, it really sucks that the modding implementation continues to be so shitty and unresponsive.
>>
File: tony.jpg (131 KB, 340x565)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>759009
the game takes 5 seconds to restart, how is that an issue
>>
I just recently got promoted. How can this fucking game be so addictive?
Also is there an overview, how many cosmetics are obtainable via crates and stuff?
>>
>>759016
I can understand needing to reload the space rig when enabling or disabling mods, but with how many ways the system can break (and the mod approval system getting in the way of joining vanilla lobbies) that time quickly begins to add up.
Most annoying of all is when all your mods need to reinstall. You need to wait for all of them to redownload, then restart, skip any sandbox mods, go back to the Rig, and if you want to play vanilla it's another loop of unchecking all your Approved mods and restarting. It's just annoying and unnecessary busywork.
>>
>>759021
anon, coming from skyrim and its 1+ minute to launch and 1+ minute to load on an ssd this is a blessing
>>
I'm sorry but what the fuck?
DRG OST is absolute kino.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jkk29IsW50
Gotta be my favourite calm-setting track.
>>
>>758916
holy shit, and I thought I had bad taste in music
>>
>>759022
We're not talking about Skyrim, we're talking about DRG. I'm well aware of how slow Skyrim is with mods, doesn't make DRG's modding implementation any less annoying.
>>
>no promotion scout on hazard 1 instinctively knows to use his flare gun, grapple to the platforms I place for him under minerals, and to stand on the platforms I shoot at the ommoran beamers so he can pickaxe the tips
hazard 5 really is just full of shitters
>>
File: 1663758704887.png (3.09 MB, 1920x1080)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB PNG
>be a dworf
>cum to hoxes for rock and stone
>actually come for gold and to piss off mission control/management
>be dropped into a zone
>there's already cave networks present
>cave networks don't seem to have a "natural" feeling (trust me nigga im a dwarf)
>feeling of uneasiness because picrel is probably the reason
>picrel not in the game
Nayaka Worldeater when?
I want some more cool boss fights
It's also very kino when they invade you on other missions
>>
>>759025
to be fair this is what DRG's ost is competing with for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT5lZEl0KhQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLgSo90JhAQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR9kvbXt4tk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZABmGe7CjWc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALBKFB28E0M
I gave the ost a listen and concur that the "action" tracks have some kick to them but the peaceful ones are just droning ambience with no substance
>>
oh my fucking god, I love scout and it's my ""main"" but I steered away from it just to not tunnel vision then I fucking see these scouts with goddamn gold borders not zipping through the caves to gather resources and immediately killing specials AND double dip too
fucking retards holy shit
>>
>>759028
>>759031
The duality of pub scouts
>>
>>759028
the longer scuntfags play, the more they get retarded, greenbeard scouts function better than bordered ones
>>
>>759028
>hazard 5
Haz 4, every scout on Haz 5 either power atacks it or lands on the tip, assuming of course the gunner or the Hyperprop engi haven't dealt with it first
>>
>>759035
lol no, I know what I said
I bet you play hazard 5
>>
>>759030
Why the fuck would you want the serene peacefulness to be filled with beepboops, its meant to be a break from the intense action with the ever-present risk of an ambush that breaks the quasi-silence.
The piano bit in particular is great but is reserved enough so it doesn't impose itself on your eardrums while you're focusing on navigation and digging so you can listen for ambushes
>>
>other scouts not saving 1 cryo grenade to be used as an emergency escape for himself or when he needs to revive someone
MY GUY, IT'S LITERALLY A ZA WARUDO
WHY ARE YOU NOT THINKING THIS THROUGH?
>>
>>759020
>how many cosmetics are obtainable via crates and stuff?
If you just promoted, i guess you missed the first 2 seasons
Then you have a SHITLOAD of cosmetics to find
>>
>>759030
why do you view music as competing
>>
>second caretaker at 4% hp
>disconnected
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>759057
>Lethal haz5 caretaker fight
>Goes invincible at 0.01% HP
>Robot arms kill everyone because we were expecting the fight to be over
AAAAAAAAA
>>
bruh, I tried apex, csgo and other online games, my internet is fine
why am I disconnecting a lot today?
>>
File: file.png (172 KB, 421x469)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
didn't know this was for one class only
gay
>>
>>759089
just mod in the thing that lets you use colors from other class
>>
Is explosive chemical rounds on lok-1 worth it?
I know explosion is weird af in this game so I can't really tell from the stats alone
>>
>>759100
Yes, definitely.
Use it with T3A and T5A, and try to get exactly 3 locks per enemy for maximum efficiency. It will absolutely melt crowds.
>>
>>759100
as far as I'm aware, that and executioner are the only worthwhile OC's for that gun
>>
>>759104
Also procs the explosion on swarmers on the first bullet fired.
>>
>>759104
ls
>1A
>2C
>3A
>4A
>5A
the way to go?
>>
>>759118
everything else with ECR is wrong
>>
>>759084
you played shit games so you are banned from playing a good one
>>759089
it looks like ass anyway so who cares
>>
>>759124
yeah I only realized it was ALL WHITE with red bits after I got it, is there a way to preview that shit?
>>
>>759125
no
experimental-gallery on trannycord often has screenshots of all season crap from people cheating it in on experimental
>>
File: dorfag.jpg (69 KB, 313x271)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>759127
>shitcord
>>
>>759028
newbies don't actually play haz 1, it's just the dedicated quick weekly difficulty.
>>759035
>hyperprop
with the exception of maybe fire builds, nobody actually uses hyperprop.
>>
>>759135
>with the exception of maybe fire builds, nobody actually uses hyperprop.
absolutely gaylord opinion
>>
>>759135
every time I go into an elim or sabo there's an engi using hyper prop
>>
File: 1662107470630.webm (2.97 MB, 924x500)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>>759135
>nobody actually uses hyperprop.
retard
>>
>>758492
skill/overclock issue
>>
>>759163
Lmao look at this geriatric.
>>
>>758878
Your taste in music blows
>>
>>759192
only mentally ill degenerates think flying around the cave doing nothing is fun
>>
>>759309
say that again when you're running hipster/embedded detonators, killing large enemies in 1-2 seconds, slamming shots through 4 smaller bugs at once, and freeze/coom/taser stunlocking entire hordes of bugs
>>
>>759319
Peak scunt delusion
>Hipster/detonators
>freeze/taser stunlocking
Literally only pick one
>>
File: file.png (308 KB, 800x800)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>
>>759334
>no option for 3 boscos and 4p scaled bugs
One fucking job
>>
>>759341
i'd never replace an engi/driller/gunner with a bosco
i'd gladly boot the scout and take the bot
>>
>join refining mission on the 2 minute mark as gunner
>both scout and engie are on thier backs
>throw down shield
>connection lost
Goddamn scunt host
>>
How to be a good Scout?
>>
>>759319
>ED shitter
It all makes sense
>>
>>759386
your grappling hook should always be equipped and never not on cooldown
any scout that goes down is a bad scout to me, because you literally have the best mobility tool in the game
instant 25/30m teleportation with unlimited uses and a short cooldown
>>
Anyone know a good build for a "gamma contamination" wave cooker? I want it to kill swarms of swarmers and grunts while my primary does big damage to big bugs and picks individual bugs
>>
>>759386
I'm not a scout main so take this with a grain of salt and these tips are in no particular order.

PUT FLARES UP FOR YOUR TEAM! This is very important for helping the group find high up minerals and for the engineer to platform them for you to grapple to. Flares will also help your team see swarms easily and take them out before they get close.

Focus on high up minerals as your team should be getting the easy to reach stuff. If you have no engineer or they are slacking you can grapple right above minerals and power attack the wall to create a gap for yourself to sit in and mine. Sometimes you'll still fall off it can take practice (depending on the angle of the wall and such, certain weapon OC's and active perks can help with this).

Use your grenades to crowd control enemies like praetorians as needed and give your team breathing room.

Focus on killing special enemies like web and acid spitters, and leeches. Let your team prioritize grunts and the like.

Your grappling hook is a great tool not only for getting up high but also for getting yourself out of danger quickly, getting behind a big enemy to hit their weak point, or getting to a downed teammate in a hard to reach location. Don't forget to use it often.
>>
File: 20221121205127_1.jpg (251 KB, 1600x900)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
Anyone else figure out that if you hit a flare in midair with a C4, it gets stuck there? Any dumb ideas with this? Anti scout zone?
>>
>>759406
I use 23102, though going for width might be ok now that the relevant bug has been fixed
If your single target + stragglers primary is sludge blast, note it's also really good for swarms of grunts, you just need to catch them in the right position so your blast is spread out over the pack
>>
File: goo_sack.jpg (149 KB, 1080x606)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
Goo sack
>>
>>759467
>Name isn't Goo sack
So close
>>
>gave scout to someone else with a better border frame
>doesnt immediately go behind oppressor/dreadnought and shoot it to death with SCC/hipster m1k or AIS g2k
bruh
>>
File: Goo_sack.jpg (217 KB, 1080x634)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>759473
Goo sack?
>>
Hello I just got this game
>wut class is gud
>wut build is gud
I enjoyed engineer and scout, driller and gunner seemed kinda meh. How do I get good?
>>
>>759454
>sludge blast
you are correct
i was using the same build but with width instead of ammo. with the wide lense at 4 i should be good. thanks.
>>
>>759406
You don't, you pick blisters and have both crowd killing and single target on one gun
>>
>>758916
I love the music in this game.
>>
>>758437
You forgot
>poop fun gun
>EXPLOSIONS
>best rounded class
>>
File: file.png (245 KB, 1016x737)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
funny how the best look can be achieved with the most basic cosmetics
>>759493
I also only recently got the game and it's probably like every vidya with difficulty selection and unlocks, viability of some loadouts disappears the higher you go and stock weapons usually tend to perform best
>wut class
personal preference but for me it's engie > driller > gunner > scout
for other people I will never say no to another driller/engie, gunners are okay at 2, scouts should be absolutely limited to 1
>>
>tfw seanig
>join a game
>chink names
>they spent 5 minutes infinitely depositing gold
>10k gold
>quit
Why tho
Isn't the point of the game to mine shit?
Huh???
>>
>>759667
>bugmen
>understanding soul
lmao
>>
>>759418
i play a lot of scout and i would give this advice aswell.

In group play, your job is to get to places your team can't, keep the lights up and take out special threats.
Bonus points if the team is struggling and you can corral/leash the horde around to give them extra time to regroup.
>>
>>759681
i'd love to leash a horde but how the fuck do you do that
>>
do these extra perk points do anything? i already got everything in the perk tree
>>
>>759684
No and faggot danes even joked about that instead of doing something
>>
my niggas really bothering to run iron will without instant revive or vampire then fucking dying again huh?
>>
>>759682
get in front of them and shoot a couple and grapple away over their backs or wherever
in general i like to keep around 20 or 30 meters away from my team during swarms/events in order to draw bugs as they spawn but that can be riskier
>>
>>759684
they make it so you can unlock all of the perks without having to hunt down certain mission types and wait for them to come up on the rotation
>>
>>759684
No, fucking nothing
Perks are like the most unpolished thing in the game lmao
>>
>>759319
>hipster
>blowthrough
shitter detected
>>
>>759341
I think you mean
>1 bosco
>1 doretta
>1 bet-c
>>
File: file.png (771 KB, 948x750)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
1 hour until shift ends and I can go home for some drillin'
>>
Did they remove the old cave shapes? I swear I've seen the same new shape 5 times in the same region
>>
i wish they would let us customize the space rig with perk points, I mean each player can host the lobby rig so different shit, different player
not that it matters, no one stays in the rig anyway
>>
How do i into blowthroough lads?
I can't help but think that any bullet i fire, is always diagonal down to the floor, there is seemingly never a chance to just fire it in a perfect straight line so it hits all the bugs.
Maybe it's also because i keep jumping around like it's unreal tournament
>>
>>759163
oh look its that retard that wastes 10th of his ammo on one (1) bug
>>
>>759810
Even if you jump, at a flat enough surface you will still hit multiple bugs unless you aim like a retard
>>
they really should add a free universal costume every season pass, but then again, it's actually just in the form DLC and is $5
>>
> Made sure that the player count is reset on reload of worlds
rip unlimited players in vanilla lobbies
>>
What is wrong with these retards always being afraid of pressing the button and asking ready all the fucking time, even in the tiniest aquarq mission.
>>
>>759911
I stopped asking and I press the button once the final cave is cleared and we have the objectives
I also start events or boss fights if everyone has 3+ pips of ammo
>>
>>759913
You are a rarity.
>>
>>759386
One specific piece of Scout advice I give is to never bother with minerals that are within reach. It pisses me off when I see lazy Scouts grabbing ore veins that are at ground level when there's Nitra and Morkite that needs grabbing high up in the ceiling or walls. You should be spam pinging every mineral in sight; get on your Engineer's back like a monkey and screech until he gives you platforms.
>>
>>759911
they're shitters who have been yelled at for being shit so now they overcompensate by trying to do everything the "right" way
reminds me of all the retards who demand the team has a medic in mvm who just parrot what some youtube guide says.
>>
- Fixed the Subata 120 overclock “Explosive Reload” not affecting one of the hiveguard’s weak spots
- Fixed Huuli Hoarder not reacting to dwarves being nearby or attacking it
- Fixed Lithofoamer and Lithovac breaking hacking pod connection
- Fixed cosmetic tree not showing the name of the weapon for all skins
- Fixed unused strings for crowdin
- Added missing objective description for Industrial Sabotage
- Fixed Naedocyte Breeder scaling in size when shot with arrow
- Added tweaks on shouts, meteor timer and misc audio
- Added a longer indication for when a Caretaker Appendage will burrow and pop out of the ground
- Added collider on top of Cleansing Pod for pipelines
- Made sure that the player count is reset on reload of worlds
- Fixed the "Weapon Licence Assignments Completed" tab not counting correctly
- Fixed a bug that caused Worm pod remains to not be destroyed after 10 seconds
- Added missing names for Rival Tech and Lithophage enemies in the Bestiary
- Removed unnecessary comma from earned currency for the secondary objective
- Fixed meteor latejoin sound and drop issues
- Adjusted movement settings of Fester Fleas
- Reduced the space electric crystals take when trying to spawn other things in the cave
- Plagueheart now looks like a plagueheart on the terrain scanner
- Fixed Bosco consuming carriables in some cases
- Bosco fixes (cleans foam and doesn't get into weird states)
>>
File: 1538259991439.jpg (111 KB, 836x543)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>759925
>Fixed Huuli Hoarder not reacting to dwarves being nearby
Nooooooooo
I loved ignoring it until a teammate ran into and panick fired.
>>
what to pair with my max damage AISE gk2?
>>
>>759946
special powder
>>
>>759925
>Added tweaks on shouts, meteor timer and misc audio
>translates to that meteors now can be heard like 30 seconds before they impact
turbo gay why casualise shit so much?
>>
File: 1648498704910.gif (2.28 MB, 353x234)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB GIF
>be driller
>lithophage outbreak on a lowgrav brap map that is a pain in the ass to traverse
>all objectives done
>call in drop pod
>nobody knows where we are
>donke scales a completely vertical wall and disappears in a coin-sized hole
>shrug and just start drilling towards the pod marker
>engie being the smart dorf he is tags along
>scunt and gunner decide to fuck off to find the pod on their own
>drill drill drill drill
>we make it with 2.5 minutes to spare
>scunt and gunner are lost somewhere at the bottom
>shrug
>call in resupply
>take two
>drill straight to them
>they begrudgingly tag along
>scunt says one last "you're supposed to wait before calling in the drop pod" before disbanding the team
>>
>>759947
I want a gun that can kill more than 2 grunts at a time
>oh but blowthrough and fire
the spread is so fucking wide that even at point blank you're only ever landing enough pellets to kill maybe 5 grunts with both barrels
>>
>>759954
I don't get what's so hard about reading the terrain scanner
Like just walk up
>>
>>759955
skill issue
>>
File: 7503908.jpg (323 KB, 811x819)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
I just realized BOSCO does not get back in the drop pod with you...
>>
>>759946
>Shaped Shells Fire Boomstick
General use, good on grunts and HVTs alike. Try to maximize your fire spread.
>Gas Recycling Blowthrough Zhukovs
Absolutely rapes swarms but is useless vs HVTs because it can't proc multipliers on weakspot hits. Very good with Cryo Nades.
>Bodkin Taser Boltshark
Make sure to take the damage upgrade to oneshot grunts, slashers and mactera. I prefer tasers with AISE because it slows HVTs down and makes them easier to hit, but YMMV
>>
>>759963
he also isn't there when you start the mission, he spawns right in front of the drop pod
then again I'm pretty sure he self-destructs when another player joins so he's probably considered expendable
>>
>>759946
I just run fire bolt crossbow with it.
>>
>>759961
no it's a gun issue
>>
>use mole to connect tunnel systems with a pinhole
>Molly takes them as shortcuts back to the droppod
>its low O2
If you arent pre-emptively placing resupplies for oxygen on the way back, you deserve to fail the mission.
>>
>>759982
no no it's a skill issue
>>
>>759989
no it's literally an issue with the gun, the spread is too wide
>>
>>759993
haha no anon, it's an evident skill issue
>>
>>760000
I'm better than you at the game, it's a gun issue
>>
>>760007
haha good one anon, your coping still doesn't change the fact that what you're describing is a skill issue
>>
>>760009
cope and seethe danetard, the gun is shit
>>
>>760016
haha what a zinger
anyway this exchange has been amusing
I wish you all the best in learning the game, one day you will realize how wrong you were and thank me for opening your eyes
>>
>>760017
ok danetard
>>
Wasted quads.
Is the subata worth using nowadays?
>>
>>760024
no
that said it's your best option for weakpoints
I use the volatile bullet mod and pair it with flamer
>>
>>759954
>not hosting yourself every game
retard
>>
2 turrets or 1 upgraded one for engie? I tried searching but most stuff I saw was outdated
>>
>>760034
2 turrets with speed build, armor break, and defender system
1 turret used to be good because it could 1-shot swarmers with the same setup, but the devs said "no fun allowed" and reduced its damage, so it now literally has no purpose as 2 turrets do more dps AND are more ammo efficient
>>
>>760034
Spec for stuff for two
Spec for damage for 1
Spec for lighting pulse for two as it doesn't need ammo
Spec for lighting arc for two as it doesn't need ammo
Spec for turret whip for 1 as it needs ammo
>>
>>760036
>>760037
Thanks lads
>>
>>760034
if you build it x211 then total damage is practically the same, with two you get more dps while with one you get more range
with two you have more flexibility too because you can just place one and if you move position and forgot to recall but need a sentry now you still have the second sentry available instantly
there is however one instance where two sentries are a clear winner and it's turret whip, because whipping consumes a flat amount of sentry ammo and dual sentries gives you extra ammo
>>
>>760024
>Is the subata worth using nowadays?
It's okay-ish on sabotage but otherwise other options mog it hard.
>>
>>760036
Did they really nerf the damage of 1 turret? Why.... It would actually be a viable alternative if it could reach 15 damage per shot.
>>
>>760024
It's not terrible, tranc rounds are good at locking down enemies, explosive reload is great for burst, and full auto can be pretty fun to use.
Failing all that, just bind shoot to scroll or set up a macro to properly spam it.
>>
File: 1662357829290.webm (2.73 MB, 1280x720)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB WEBM
c-cool update
>>
>>760130
thats fuckin rad
>>
File: swarm.png (432 KB, 811x352)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>760130
>RAVE! IT'S A BIG ONE, TEAM!
>>
>let's do a quick aquarq mission to get to level 25
>drop pod lands on prospector
>meteor
>lost equipment
>secondary actually gets done, but not by scout
>machine event
>another meteor
>both of the above during the extraction at the same time
wew, wish I was recording that
>>
>select mission
>hazard is stuck at haz5
I normally play haz5, but wtf is wrong with this patch?
>>
>>760166
oh nevermind, I had the custom difficulty mod installed, even though I never installed/subscribed to it before
thanks game
>>
File: nonce.gif (10 KB, 579x536)
10 KB
10 KB GIF
see I told ya nobody would foken "invade" you utter spoon
>>
File: rock_and_stone.png (539 KB, 680x690)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
Hello, I'm here from /v/ to make a low quality post.
>>
File: 1655384218015.jpg (122 KB, 600x560)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>760181
yeah i know i was just shitposting lol
>>
>>760130
>*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZRWRWRRWRRWRRRRWRWBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*
>>
File: 1668517090756030.png (120 KB, 423x534)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
Reminder
>>
Just got this game, how's the community like? Should I start out playing alone or hop into a server? I played like 2 hours with a friend already, but I'm by myself now.
>>
File: 1669160045983605.jpg (242 KB, 811x796)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>760250
Hop into a game with pubs, most are helpful or don't care, if you get someone complaining just leave and join another or host yourself. Some people like going solo by I find it boring.
>>
>>760253
Alright, thanks. I'll hop on later and see what happens. I just hate when clueless newfriends fuck up missions in other similar game and didn't want to be that guy.
>>
>>760256
don't worry too much about it.
as long as you aren't actively getting in the way of the mission (rampant teamkilling, wasting resupplies that aren't yours, triggering events before people are ready), most players are perfectly content to pick you up and drag you to victory. You might get someone butthurt from peeling your body off the floor if you die too often or wander off and get yourself killed in an awful spot, so if you stick with the team and listen if someone "talks" to you in the text chat, you should be fine.
>>
>>760256
>>760261
One of my favorite things about DRG is that players aren't too reliant on each other. It's part of what makes it easy to carry a mission, as it allows players on totally different levels to play together and contribute to the mission without feeling that disparity the same way you might in other games like, for example, L4D where there are multiple dangerous enemies that practically require the team to work together.
>>
>>760278
I think it's mostly due to death not being a harsh punishment and you can be picked up whenever possible
>>
>>760278
>>760303
it's similar to warframe where most of the time co-op is just 4 players soloing the same mission, but it avoids the pitfalls of warframe by
A) not having fucked up balance and scaling
B) actually having distinct roles that each character fills, rather than "everyone is a DPS class".
every class can solo any mission (even without bosco) but you also have opportunities for teamwork like engi + scout
>>
>>760237
We don't leave any dwarf behind
>>
>>760303
that plus the fact that most of the special enemies aren't just hard disable one target until it gets killed like with l4d or ratclick
>>
>>760237
wish they gave her a icon on the map, the few times i don't take her back is because she fucking disapears when she lands
>>
>>759909
there is still a way to do it apparently but idk how
still seeing unlimited player vanilla servers but very few
any anon here that is in the know?
>>
File: 1661908776826.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
liking this gun more and more
>>
>>760545
Now wait until you learn how actually good controlled magnetic flow is
>>
>>760568
but I want big dammage with my mole coil
>>
>>760568
it's a clean, how good can it be
>>
>>760571
Its a mod, not an OC. Let's you fire at any charge level, and the trail is just as strong as max charge.
>>
File: 1660031217229.webm (2.94 MB, 778x540)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
FACT: Scout has the highest skill ceiling and floor in the entire game. This WEBM is proof.
>>
>>760580
Yeah scunts are really proficient at faceplanting into ceilings and floors lmao
>>
File: scout and stone death.png (191 KB, 791x647)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>760583
>>
>>760580
>power attacking a single nearly dead grunt
>>
>>760580
>miss
>miss
>miss

all that spazzy effort and early-onset carpal tunnel syndrome just so you can achieve what it takes me 2 flicks of my finger to accomplish?
>>
>>760586
Look again, not a single miss.
>>
File: 1667492045343748.png (333 KB, 1280x720)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>760580
proof of what? That you're incapable of efficiently killing 3 bugs? Just kill them and stop flying around like a pansy and missing lol
>>
>>760588
you missed 3 times
>>
>>760600
Nope, look harder.
>>
>>760580
That’s not impressive at all, lad. Come back when you can reliably headshot 10 bugs in a row.
>>
>>760545
Autocannon can do this as well.
>>
>>760615
at what cost and what speed
>>
>>760617
At the cost of not having to use the worst secondary in gunner's arsenal.
>>
>>760619
let me guess you only play neurotoxin payload because everything else is worse?
coil is fun it's all that matters
>>
>>760601
No, you literally did. You were aiming for the grunts' heads, and you hit their legs instead. Cope.
>>
>>760635
It's not a miss if it deals damage, is it?
>>
>>760636
You didn't hit what you were aiming for, that's called a miss.
>>
>>760620
I play bunch of shit, burning hell, frag missiles, bertha, LS, NTP, jet fuel and whatever else. I just feel like I'm crippling myself if I ever use the coil gun.
>>
>>760639
I aimed for the bug, I hit the bug.
>>
>>760642
You were aiming for their head, you missed the head, cope.
>>
>>760580
lol at the all the seething replies
>>
>>760643
What are you a fucking mind reader? No you're not and you're wrong btw.
>>
>>760583
skill issue
>>
>>760580
>fighting in the darkness
fail scout
>>
>>760652
>he needs flares to see two feet in front of him
fail dwarf
>>
>>760647
Skill issue
>>
>>760643
Proofs?
>>
>>760619
the coil is the best secondary in gunner's arsenal.
>>
>>760665
how
i hate it so much.

with the brt i can burst a big guy in two mags
>>
>>760665
In what fucking scenario?
>>
>>760668
If you're running the hellfire OC for rival presence I guess.
>>
>>760665
I've been running coilgun fulltime and I think you're full of shit.
Its a competitive option but you need to build for it and even change your playstyle to accommodate it, it is absolutely not a general purpose bug deleter like bulldog and Brt are.
>>
>>760674
hellfire OC is great in general
fire and forget, just shoot it at a horde of grunts and worry about something else. It's also great with minigun because it fucks up swarmers.
>>760676
not him, but the other 2 just don't feel good to use at all for me outside of magic bullets or lead spray. Coilgun just works.
>>
>>760676
because hellfire isn't a bug deleter ? brand new fucking news here guys !
>>
>>760619
How is using bulldog relevant to blowing up geysers?
>>
>>760679
Retard-kun, if you dont know what "general purpose" means, you shut your whore mouth
>>
>>760684
at the top of my head i can only think of 3 bugs where coilgun isn't amazing
>>
>redditors showing their incompetency once again
>>
From whereon are ranks unrealistic? Everyone seems to be such high level.
>>
>>760731
Last time I saw someone doing the math, anybody above level 1600 or so should be considered a cheater
>>
>silver shitters thinking he knows the game once again
>>
>>760748
Playing since the first steam beta, I have ~1800h played, about 2500 missions and I'm level 756. 1600 sounds like you'd have to be only playing that all day everyday.
>>
>>760731
3k is the highest legit I saw but that was last year
>>
>>760796
>3k
>legit
doubt.jpg
>>
>>760800
it's legit, his hours are public and he streams
he's a scout main
forgot his name
>>
>>760801
AxisKronos probably. The guy speedruns DRG to an autistic level.
>>
>>760801
>scout main
fucking disgusting
>>
>>760803
no his steam name was Dave or something like that
>>
are ally outlines not a thing or something
>>
>>760811
They are, why?
>>
>>760783
I'm at about level 500 at 820 hours. I guess its how "efficient" you go about getting XP.
>>
>>760811
tap laser pointer
or get a mod to make outlines permanent
>>
>>760783
I've only been playing since 1.0 and I'm already past where you are, I don't even play all day or anything I have a dayjob.
Getting to level 1600 sounds reasonable for someone who played since the very start, but it's still very likely that's just edited levels otherwise, and you can easily tell if they out themselves as a total shitter.
>>
>>760783
i have 850 hrs and im level 580

maybe ur just not very good
>>
File: scouthosts.png (99 KB, 1458x53)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
imagine my shock
>>
>>760833
i usually play scout when i host because otherwise more than half the time we dont get a scout until the last person to join is forced to be scout and i just enjoy the game more when the caverns are well-lit
also its fun
>>
File: file.png (275 KB, 410x418)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
YOU FOCKEN DONKE
>>
>>760897
Nigger did I just catch you having fun
>>
File: 1641540959792.png (377 KB, 581x633)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>760906
n-no
>>
>>760899
>not riding her like an elevator
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwm9GiapnQA
>>
File: pile of shit.jpg (62 KB, 796x727)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>758878
>the music kinda blows
>>
File: 1662065902375367.png (337 KB, 415x488)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>759163
>sniping wardens
>>
>>760731
people above 1K blue rank are rare
I saw like one legit guy over 2K
>>
>>760811
>caring about hitting allies
nah just fucking full send whatever it is you're using
unless if you're putting prox mines on a salvage point, then you're just a gigantic faggot
>>
File: Capture.png (42 KB, 1478x58)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>760833
>>
is iron will really that good? reading from the description it doesn't sound hugely OP
>>
>>761159
I wouldn't say it's hugely OP, but being able to continue when the "how well is the mission going" graph dips below zero for a bit is pretty nice.
Its power also depends on how much you can get done in that 12 seconds, and how likely you are to be the last one to go down.
>>
>>761159
You're alive and invulnerable for 12 seconds, so you have enough time to heal yourself to revive, invulnerability also means you can do some shit like satchel yourself to quickly clear enemies, or revive a teammate, so you can pick up a gunner who can then shield to pick you back up.
It's essentially a second chance for those times when shit hits the fan.
>>
>>761159
how many times have you been killed in a bad spot, or how often does your team get wiped by some bullshit but could reasonably recover from? It's always nice to have at least one dwarf running it.
Also you stay alive if you get health back.
>>
>>761166
>>761169
>>761171
I see. Well, being able to heal yourself so you don't actually go down seems to be the best part of it alongside moving to a more convenient spot. Seems like something I should equip once I get a promoted character, for now I prefer the extra revive speed + 1 instant revive.
>>
>>760833
>enter
>rail shoot scunt
>leave without saying nothing
>>
I like being engineer because I enjoy being credit to team and the nade launcher and I enjoy being scout because dicking around doing essentially nothing exept shooting is also fun

Also holy shit engie's hologram nades are like the single most useful piece of utility in the game
>>
>>761208
Field reddit is shit
Blue slots are for IW and dash and while you only have 1 blue slot you pick dash
>>
File: 1659528668924.png (81 KB, 672x576)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>
I fucking love paint jobs that make helmet visors glow bros
>>
Engiechads, I'm trying your class, how do I turn the PGL to the nuke you guys shoot all the time? What mods and OC?
>>
>>761369
fat boy max ammo
>>
Are there any working save editors so I can round down all these useless fucking nuts into bulbs
>>
File: 1658270185371.png (112 KB, 486x225)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>1.2k hours
>still thinks this
is it reddit spreading this misinformation?
>>
>>761369
nuke is trash
>>761393
what the fuck is this retard even talking about
>>
>>761404
he thinks depositing aquas increases waves or something
>>
>>761393
>esc
>kick
>"i have my reasons"
>>
>>761411
yes that's what happened
>>
>>761393
fucking lmao
>>
>>761408
do these retards even have an idea how videogames work
>>
>>761412
Good, fuck that
>>
>>761393
clientcucks get what they deserve :)
>>
>>761386
Yes, there are.
>>
>>761386
stop buying reddit beer every mission and you won't run out of barley bulbs to begin with
>>
>>761408
how the fuck would someone even come to that conclusion?
>>
File: 20221124183815_1.jpg (931 KB, 1920x1080)
931 KB
931 KB JPG
crosshair is kills, pickaxe is stuff mined, what's the pill bottle and the retarded headcrab?
>>
>>761450
revives, it's a downed dwarf
bro.....
>>
>>761450
the absolute state of zoomertoddlers in 2022
>>
File: diggaz.png (476 KB, 811x811)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
>>761453
I just started alright
for most missions this stays at 0/0
>>761455
guarantee I'm older than you, faggot
>>
>>761450
what's the mod for hiding names? you couldn't possibly put this much effort into shopping the names out
>>
>>761458
>effort
this is literally 1 (one) minute of smudge tool
>>
I intuitively understood all those icons except the dinosaur/headcrab one. Boss kills?
>>
>>761457
your age clearly starts with 1 you disgusting zoomer shit. Kill yourself
>>
>>761466
yeah my yob starts with 1 and I've been to countries that no longer exist, doubt you can say that yourself faggot
you sound like a bitch who just turned 20 and believes he's above "dem teenagers"
>>
>>761461
downs
>>
>>761434
because it used to work that way, but it hasn't worked that way in years so he's just regurgitating bullshit
>>
>>761450
>anal goodness
>>
>>761483
it never worked that way
>>
>>761261
field medic > iron will
FM is for carrying shitters, IW is admitting you're shit
>>
>>761483
it never worked that way, people just operated under that assumption for years until it was disproved
>>
>>761393
The volume of what
>>
>>761364
Directly from the horse's mouth:
>Small meteor can spawn anywhere, even in lithophage. 1 Plagueheart guaranteed + chances of more.
>Big meteor can spawn only outside of lithophage. 3-4 plaguehearts guaranteed.

>Chances for both events are the same (25-33% depending on length. 30% chance of an extra event).
>You can have both event types in one mission.
>>761504
The volume of bugs in a wave, presumably
>>
>>761510
what the fuck is small meteor
>>
>>761517
It was a bug that was squashed in the previous patch where a dud meteor the size of an economy car that contained no hearts would crash down instead of a full sized meteor
The reddit community dubbed it "smol meteor" and begged for its re-inclusion, so now it's an intended mechanic instead of a bug
>>
>>761519
Was it really rare? I never saw one including experimental and forcing events on every mission on it
>>
>>761519
>The reddit community dubbed it "smol meteor"
That's how GSG called it.
>>
File: 1650201481884.png (37 KB, 267x73)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>761524
forgot pic
>>
File: pondering my team.jpg (314 KB, 811x630)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>nemesis and dreadnought the moment we step out of the pod
>>
>>761521
only happened last patch
>>
>>761224
>Also holy shit engie's hologram nades are like the single most useful piece of utility in the game
It's so versatile isn't it? Gives engy a defensive tool (i.e. scout fucking off with grapple, gunner shield, driller drills stunning bugs), can be used to draw aggro so you can revive someone or hit the launch button that's swarmed with bugs, or just use it to clump bugs and get insane value out of your secondary (or primary even if you built around turrets). Or you can save them all and throw them in each of the pod's seats during extraction for the lulz.
>>
>>761529
>lazy faggot danes keep shipping halfbaked shit with even comments not removed
and then you fucks keep pretending indies are any different from AAA
>>
File: beer shits.png (15 KB, 306x38)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>761386
don't worry kid, I'll pay your tab
>>
File: 1643161609611.png (221 KB, 766x506)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>761541
Don't worry about it :^)
>>
>>759024
It’s good, I just choose to run with payday music. Full force forward goes pretty hard during a swarm.
>>
File: 1648392797644.png (59 KB, 1361x61)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>760833
g*rmans and scat, name a more iconic duo
>>
The new Corrosion paintjob is fucking rad.
>>
File: file.png (54 KB, 808x52)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>barely 80 nitra in the entire fucking cave
>>
>>761582
you're just blind
>>
>>761582
hollow bough?
>>
>>761583
there was fucking nothing and we scanned everything, just one vein
>>761586
yeah
>>
>>761589
you're blind
>>
>>761591
and you're a faggot
>>
>>761593
>ad hominem
I accept your concession
>>
>>761595
>ad hom
>>761583
>>
>>761605
facts aren't ad hominems, are they
>>
>>761606
then why are whining about ad homs when you're factually a faggot
>>
>>761609
I'm straight
>>
>>761470
Thank
>>
>>761610
a straight up faggot
>>
You lot will never be a dwarf
>>
>mission control is karl
>he actually did go back and leave no dwarf behind, but he made it out too
>he retired from field duty shortly after though because of the near death experience
>the reason he's so snippy about having fun on the job is because the only reason he had to go back and nearly die reviving his team was due to their carelessness
>management doesn't want to contradict or dispel the karl mythos the miners have constructed because it keeps moral and productivity up
>>
>>761665
But the miners personally knew Karl
>>
>>761682
proofs?
>>
>>761684
>That thing ate bullets, like Karl drank beers!
>Karl, if you're down here, now's the time to come out and say goodbye!
>>
>>761685
neither of these lines suggest they knew him personally though
>>
>>761690
You are being unnecessarily obtuse, Anon
Don't force me to shit in your chimney
>>
>>761692
>That thing ate bullets, like Bigfoot drank beers!
>Bigfoot, if you're out there, now's the time to come out and say hello!
see how it doesn't match up
>>
>>761684
https://youtu.be/krzyu3xN5YU?t=256
>>
Gunner would be better if you could use more than 2 builds without wanting to die from boredom or dealing scunt tier damage
>>
>>761701
dev thoughts aren't proofs
>>
>>760677
"T-the overclock makes it good!!"
This is literally the same cope that Scunts tell themselves to justify using the GK2. You're not a scunt player are you anon?
>>
new cave leech etc voice lines are so fucking bad. truly reddit and stone tier

what the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>761920
you're cute
>>
>>761920
fancy armor!
>>
File: 1434402780423.jpg (43 KB, 306x280)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>761920
constantly evolving voicelines are one of the best parts of this game
>>
>>761924
but you're dead
>>
we should be able to tame acid and web spitters
ranged damage/cc at the cost of lower health
>>
>>761952
no, they're not, they keep getting worse
when I ping a teammate I want to get their fucking attention, not spout off redditspeak about how they're cute and wholesome
I want to yell "hey scout use your flaregun you useless faggot"
mission control seething over mushrooms or compressed gold is neat though
>>
>>761952
dwarves dont say yikes you stupid fucking faggot
>>
>>761974
You can generate whatever lines you like in voice chat using your fucking mouth, you dork ass bitch.
>>
>>761920
>truly reddit and stone tier
they were literally copied 1:1 from a reddit post, so no shit
>>
>throw a leadburster at wall to kill bugs
>kills a leech I didn't know it was even there
Lmao
>>
>>762011
>voice chat turned off by default
>>
>>761787
tbqh the newly buffed electric reload DOES in fact make GK2 acceptable
>>
>>761695
>Bigfoot, if you're out there, now's the time to come out and say hello!
But he's saying goodbye, not hello
Which means there was some previous interactions
>>
>>762029
Nigfoot, now's a good time to fuck off
>>
electric reload fucking sucks, you niggers are playing on hazard 3 solo
>>
>gunner refuses to shoot back at robots despite being in a cuckshed with 3 full resupplies
Fuck you bakpakgoblin, I was playing as a scunt and I managed to do more damage than you with a shitty meme build.
>>
>>762050
its actually a good range force multiplier and crowd control oc

it is for utility
>>
>>762057
>it's a good bullet
no
>crowd control
only a little, your secondaries and other 2 primaries are much better
>>
buggers, we don't have a mule with us
>>
>>762070
Remind me again why we didn't bring a mule on this mission?
>>
mushroom
>>
File: drilla.png (6 KB, 575x75)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwm9GiapnQA
Hello
Give me good clips for the next one
Please
>>
>>761450
>the absolute state of haz 2 shitters
>>
>762105
>giving him any (yous)
>>
<762111
I didn't ask for (you)s
just give me some clips
>>
special powder is kinda fun
yeah nah, im gonna stop using this and scout before the darkness swallows me
>>
>>762108
>level 12
>NOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE HE NOT BE IN 5.5 EDDs
let's see your haz5 completed stats, fag
unless...?
>>
>>761952
sure if the voice lines are good
"yikes" is a fucking cringe reddit meme tier line
I wish someone based finally made a mod that removes reddit lines and call the mod "remove reddit voice lines" and watch redditors seethe
two birds with one stone
>>
>>762137
>haz5 completed stats

what the fuck are you on about ?
>>
>>762143
there's a mod that shows that stat
>>
>>762144
the very fucking least you could do is at least link me that mod if you want my stats faggot
>>
>>762145
reveal hidden statistics
>>
>>762132
soon the fast is all you will know
>>
>>762144
>mod
that's literally on the stat screen by default
>>
>>762152
nope
>>
>>762153
prove me wrong
>>
File: boger.png (30 KB, 514x352)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>dev stream
>playing scout
>is the only one to not return a salute
>>
>>762154
how do I prove that something doesn't exist?
>>
File: file.png (188 KB, 1020x381)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
it's ok haz4 shitter, you can go back
>>
File: 1525718077596.png (563 KB, 819x716)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>Missions Completed 1162
>Haz 5: 180
>>
File: 1495135390352.jpg (133 KB, 1287x625)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
I hope they add more random grunts and burps when you're on the spacerig
>>
>>762156
get fucked >>762157
>>
>>762163
yes anon that's what it shows with the mod installed
>>
>>762164
this is literally in the base game you fucktard, I have no mods installed
>>
File: 1549593338958.png (110 KB, 208x232)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>3600 rounds ordered
>5100 beers consumed
>>
File: 1648349438249.png (147 KB, 834x825)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>762169
nope
>>
>>762157
ur nigger mod is 200 days out of date

either you tell me how to make it work anyway or get lost

also
>nearly 1/3 of all missions in haz 4 or lower LMAO
>>
File: 1669369154870026.png (842 KB, 1492x1159)
842 KB
842 KB PNG
it's always h4 kids, isn't it?
>>
File: 1665804262864.png (68 KB, 629x477)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>762173
it's the image from the mod page
>>
>>762176
ah. it appears i have been tricked.

my bad to assume anyone here actually plays haz 5. (not that its very hard anyway.)
>>
>sour grapes already
jesus christ
>>
>>761974
you drooling subhuman, the "youre cute" is ironic and ridiculing not literal
>>
>>762050
Works on haz5 4 people for me
>>
>>762050
sucks why? it oneshots grunts now
it's good but you might just not like the playstyle and I don't blame you for that
>>
>>761952
That's how I used to feel as well before the game became pozzed and now literally every new voiceline goes on for way too fucking long and isn't funny
"OH MY SCIENCE! The Caretaker is protected by a big heckin' forcefielderino! Me and my fellow wholesome teammate Dwarves have to use the power of MUSHROOM to take it out! XDDDD"
>>
what's a good loadout to carry a very new friend (female) on higher difficulties as a gunner?
>>
File: 1646085831586.png (70 KB, 670x670)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>We gotta locate and destroy the Brood Nexus or we will have Glyphid Spawns on our tail forever!
>Glyphid Spawns! Let's find and destroy the Brood Nexus hatching them!
>Glyphid Spawns here! There must be a Brood Nexus near by!
>>
>>762207
play engineer and lay platforms down anywhere she goes so her feet stay clean
>>
>>762207
bullet hell leadstorm is fun
>>
>>762207
neurotoxin payload
>>
>>762216
the worst ordeal is the breeder.

i don't know what dev had the idea to put that in but hes a retard. all that to pamper to massive retards
>>
>BOSCO cleans up the foam
Is there ANYTHING this based little nigger can't do
>>
>>762230
he can't collect secondaries and he can't say gg
>>
>>762175
I will remain atop the peak and survey all I can see, you valley-dwelling plebeian
>>
>>762183
It's not. It's also not class specific, or indicative of a request for attention, it has no place as a player ping. It belongs more as a generic X shout, or a ping for molly.
>>762185
>>762192
NTA, but I took it on a Sabotage for a test since robots are weak to electricity, and it performed extremely poorly. The DoT took forever to deal any meaningful damage to bots (even sniper turrets), you can't make the effect stack with consecutive shots so you can ignore a single target for a longer period of time, and the DoT doesn't even get applied to the Caretaker at all.
>>762207
Take Field Medic, that upgrade in Tier 3 for your portable shield generator that makes its regenerative effects linger for 2 seconds on players who exit its AoE, and bring an Autocannon with Fear in T5 or an Explosive Neurotoxin Bulldog. I might also bring the Fall Damage Reduction upgrade on your Zipline Launcher. Napalm grenades are also very easy to read, don't do high team damage, and won't accidentally nuke your friend's health like the Sticky, Cluster, or Leadburster grenades will.
>>
File: 1601561494541.jpg (212 KB, 1186x1080)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>team is full of monkeys, including me
>HB
>drop pod lands on a point where there's no ground to land safely
>unknowingly, everyone jumps out of the pod
>fall to our death even with the engie foam
>>
File: FUCK WERNER HERZOG.png (793 KB, 1000x870)
793 KB
793 KB PNG
I wish some cosmetics were locked behind long term achievements like doing 500 Haz5 or 50 EDD instead of an entirely horizontal cosmetic system.
>>
What would a DRG pvp look like? Personally I'd go for a 4v1 asymmetric gamemode where one player plays as the dreadnaught.
>>
>>762254
capture the bug
>>
okay fags how do I tell if I have any mods installed?
>>
>>762272
It's in the mod menu.
>>
>>762254
a normal mining mission but you have two teams competing to meet the quota, they can also kill each other.
make the enemy team appear as Rival androids for readability.
>>
>>762218
she's playing engie herself
>>762219
>>762220
>>762251
thanks for the suggestions, miners
>>
File: 1652755108197.png (20 KB, 402x71)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
going to test him
>>
>>762309
what the fuck does that even mean? it's literally a cosmetic, wat
>>
File: 1659367058581.png (150 KB, 919x914)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>762310
he's a man of his word
>>
File: 1666415696857.jpg (23 KB, 640x559)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>762312
what the fuck
>>
>>762310
its immersion breaking zoomertoddler trash
>>
>>762309
>>762312
>>762314
Christmas decorations are ONLY allowed to be brought forth on first advent sunday and beyond. This is the law.
>>
>>762319
you make this team holesome!
>>
>>762319
These hats are company-sanctionned, dwarves have the right to wear them, so how can they be immersion-breaking?
>>
>>762216
the lines themselves aren't the problem, the problem is that they're activating automatically when you kill the little shits
should've just been ping lines
>>
>>760533
you mempatch the game (with cheatengine or something similar) and change the value that tells the game if your server is modded or not basically
you've always been able to do this for modded servers in general and it's never been fixed
>>
is jet fuel homebrew bad?
>utterly horrible ammo efficiency
>hard as fuck to use, requires weakspot hits with a projectile
it doesnt feel fun to use, any tips
>>
>>762348
it's bad
>>
File: FgYrnR0X0AALf_D.jpg (61 KB, 500x312)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
hold the fuck up, what's stopping me from downloading an audio replacer mod and just pasting my own files into it, same extension and name?
no fucking way the game checks for filesize or waveworms
>>
>>762370
>waveworms
wtf what is that
>>
File: file.png (4 KB, 600x295)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>762395
>>
>>762370
anon you've always been able to just replace files, client-side modding for the game existed before the modding tools became a formal thing.
the "thing" stopping you is general incompetence. some people are prone to just fucking up their install if they replace too many files, replace the wrong ones, or don't properly name their replacements. the modding system is just a way for you to sideload that shit instead of futzing with the core files.
>>
>>762064
i said force multiplier, not bullet you stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>762370
Because Unreal Engine stuffs every file into a single .pak file
>>
>>762417
okay there's tools for that though
>>
>>762421
Obviously, but using tools like Unreal Engine isn't "just pasting my own files into it, same extension and name"
>>
>>762370
>drooling retard anon finds out about mods
>>
>>762431
guarantee I've been modding for longer than you've been alive, nigger
>>
>>762207
Why force tranny to play a gunner? Scunt exists as tranny class
>>
Bullet Hell would be actually good if it gave you like an extra 300 ammo
>>
>>762491
not really no
>>
>>762491
Bullet Hell would be good if it bounced off weakspots like Bulldog Chain Hit or old Magic Bullets do.
Or just combine Bullet Hell and Burning Hell into one. Ricochet far off + Burning cone close up
>>
>>762496
>ruining the best minigun OC
kill yourself
>>
>>762491
just up the ricochet chance from 75% to 100% so its possible to take armor break instead of the mandatory blowthrough to get a 2nd chance at rolling the ricochet
>>
>>762491
the problem with bullet hell is probably that enemy armor health scales with hazard level even though its not supposed to
try using bullet hell on lower hazards like in a deep dive and it absolutely rips through entire swarms in a second
try using it at haz 5 and it feels like a peashooter

the devs balance the game around haz 3

upping the ricochet chance to 100% should also be a given, its ridiculous how the entire point of an OC doesnt even proc reliably while still giving maluses, it would give it some build variety where you can go armor break or stun
>>
File: nwb.jpg (246 KB, 811x723)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>/v/ thread gets deleted at 10 posts
>literal tranny shit stays up
>>
>>762553
>tranny shit stays at tranny board
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
>>
File: 20221125180930_1.jpg (467 KB, 2560x1440)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>Caretaker didn't generate in Sabotage mission
cool
>>
>>762408
force multiplier is just sci fi reddit jargon for gun/bullet
>>
>>762693
source?
>>
File: 1653993147309.png (496 KB, 562x337)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>
>>762723
(you)
>>
>>762553
is there glyphid r34 and if so where do i look for it
>inb4 e621
>>
>tfw can now clear haz4 consistently with driller as a retarded greenbeard
>shit the bed when using other classes
Oof
Those overclocks really help a lot huh? I guess I'll have to grind them all
>>
>>762348
its not great but i think its fun
wouldnt wanna bring it to haz 5 though
>>
>>762870
Not really, overclocks make things easier, but it's all about learning how to keep moving and remaining accurate while moving.
>>
>>762692
try playing without mods next time
>>
>>762870
>he couldn't clear haz 4 before
bro?
>>
>>762832
e621
>>
>driller goes off on his own and fucking dies or the nth time
did scunts decided they want to use driller this week? fuck's going on with drillers today?
>>
>>762937
At least they cant die on a nitra vein wedged into the magma core ceiling lol
>>
Autocannon builds that aren’t NTP? I’ve heard things about Big Bertha but holy fuck 5 second reload for a magazine of 55? Might as well let Born Ready do it’s thing.
I also know about the debate of Carpet Bomber vs Splintering Shells but I’ve no idea if that’s still a thing at all or if they ironed it out.
>>
>>762963
combat mobility is the only OC that is worth using with the cringecannon
>>
>>762254
3v1 driller vs team
already exists
>>
>>762254
>where one player plays as the dreadnaught
there is literally a mod for that already
>>
File: Nipples the Enchilada.png (57 KB, 115x214)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
What the FUCK do I build for Triple Tech Chambers & Trifork Volley
I kinda have no idea what I'm doing with these two OCs
>>
>>762963
Big Bertha is my favourite OC for Thunderhead. The mag/reload dilemma is a thing, but it's not an issue if you build your secondary so that you can go fucks with it while you're waiting for Born Ready
I currently run 33321. I doubt it's the best for it, and I'd like to how to improve upon it, but it equalizes things a bit while still keeping the bullets looking like fists.
>>
File: file.png (498 KB, 802x624)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
how should i build hurricane?
i only have the jet fuel OC for it right now, tried it a bit but felt a bit underwhelming so i'm feeling trying to build for single-target isn't the way to go
>>
>>763072
Triple tech you want to do the exact thing the Hellfire max aoe electric trail meme does. As in, Charge it to level1 with T2B and dump 3 shots worth 20 ammo into a crowd. It’s surprisingly good, specially if you take electric trail to slow down bugs. You could also use levels 2-3 and even Overcharger with it but I find it works best as crowd control.
For Trifork, you want Magnetic shafts T5 to absolutely demolish beefy targets. You could pair it with Gk2 electrifying reload or M1k electric focus shot, but I like using Taser Bolts so it enables itself.
Also take reload speed if you’re using Taser
>>
>>762963
>Autocannon builds that aren’t NTP?
That's called "using the minigun"
>>
>>762963
>debate of Carpet Bomber vs Splintering Shells
There's no debate shells are objectively better
>>
>>762963
32221 SS
>>763072
>Triple Tech Chambers
>>
>>763127
you don't
>>
>>763155
why so?
>>
>>763158
it's shit
>>
>>763127
>>
>>763167
seems good to me
>>
>>763174
if you know better then why are you asking for advice?
>>
>>762902
Only client side mods, and I'm not the host. Cave generation would be unaffected you buffoon.
>>
>>763127
Use something else until you get Overturned Feed Mechanism, Minelayer, Fragmentation Missiles, or Salvo Module
>>
>>763174
try playing on haz 5 someday
>b-but hurricane is good at haz 5
>l-le works on muh machine
no it's not and no it doesn't
>>
>>763175
i just finished some haz 5 games
>>
>>763234
want a medal or something?
>>
>>763236
yes
>>
File: 1638229345113.png (157 KB, 841x622)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>763228
I don't know why some of you fags act like playing on hazard 5 is some kind of challenge that you need to only run meta weapons on. If you truly think you can't run hurricane on haz 5, that sound like a cope on how shit you are at the game that you can only use "good" weapons.
>>
File: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.png (692 KB, 750x754)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
Speaking of Haz 5, here's a lobby
>steam://joinlobby/548430/109775241365877893/76561198075475294
>>
>>763261
because dogshit wepons like hurricane or stubby don't pull their weight on 5
you would know it if you weren't constantly getting carried like the shitter you are
>>
>>763234
meant for >>763228
>>
What is your opinion on the statement:
"In general, Gunner should only ever be mining Nitra, red sugar and objectives."
>>
>>763354
why would you mine objectives?
>>
>>763354
it's retarded
90% of gameplay is not class related
>>763356
because morkite doesn't magicvally teleport into your backpack
>>
>>763356
To get out of the mission more quickly. What's your opinion on the statement?
>>
>>763361
morkite is the only minable objective
why would you mine any non-minable objectives?
you said "objectives" in plural meaning there's something else besides morkite
>>
>>763364
>Picking up a boolo cap isn't mining
Okay autist. Also Dystrum.
>>
>>763365
how do you mine a boolo cap? it's also not an objective it's a secondary
>>
>>763364
>>763365
And Hollomite.
>>
>>763365
strictly speaking, it isnt
>>763366
well, its a secondary objective
>>
>>763364
autism
>>
>>763366
>Secondary Objective
What's that weird second word there. Huh.
>>763368
Okay autist
>>
>>763370
ok normalfag
>>
>>763361
90%? Isn't Gunner supposed to deal with patrols so that the other classes can do what they need to?
>>
>>763369
I accept your concession
>>
>>763373
I'm not even the anon you're arguing with. You're just being pedantic for no reason
>>
>>763372
gunner is a secondary bug killer
just camp the scout and make sure he mines shit and not keeps fighting bugs
>>
>>763354
I don't agree
gunner should also be shooting enemies
>>
>>763377
>gunner is a secondary bug killer
What? He's the biggest damage dealer (aside from min max scout builds)
>>763378
I phrased it poorly I suppose.
"In general, when not fighting bugs, Gunner should only ever be mining Nitra, red sugar and objectives." is more the idea I was going for.
>>
>>763379
why would you mine uplink or caretaker? or dreads? is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>763380
Man, you're really avoiding this discussion really hard aren't you?
>>
>>763379
>He's the biggest damage dealer
lol
lmao
engie and driller can shit on gunner every day
>>
>>763381
please clarify
>>
>>763382
Stats for that? Otherwise, it's just your opinion vs mine.
>>
how about just play the game how you want and dont try to make up rules about how others should play
>>
>>763385
It's a statement to optimize MY gameplay you mong. Why does it make you seethe this hard holy shit.
>>
>>763386
oh youre just seeking validation for your playstyle on 4channel, gotcha
>>
>>763384
run the tranny damage parser mod for a while and witness the results firsthand
>>
is it just me or does both the last turret upgrades suck? 160 degree sweep angle is fucking terrible and manual aiming is shit too, i feel like both """upgrades""" are completely pointless. i've mostly used defender and i'm tired of seeing my turrets ignore enemies that are right behind them
>>
>>763418
maybe don't suck at placing turrets
>>
>>763418
focused angle forces you to place near walls, manual aiming is just a direct upgrade if you don't use the laser during fights
>>
>>762207
neurotoxin and either brt or revolver
>>
File: mollywalk.gif (11 KB, 200x150)
11 KB
11 KB GIF
>>762254
>the team takes turns teamkilling scout
>>
>>763382
gunner has a skill ceiling unlike engi and driller, you actually need to aim to deal damage with him which completely hard filters shitters
if you aim he dishes out the most damage in the game
>>
>>763512
yeah gunner has best dps
on a target dummy
>>
>>763516
aimlet detected
opinion discarded
>>
the metagaming faggots are back
thread ruined
>>
>>763518
let's see you having top frags on gunner
oh, wait
>>
>>763521
I top fragged all the time when I was playing scout
most people in this game are complete shitters
>>
>already backpedaling
>a-ackchuyally i got bored of high scoring so i picked a different class
yawn
>>
>>758612
i want to see 12 engi proximity mine some Dreadnoughts
>>
so what if I like really big guns
>>
File: 1666174263482764.jpg (332 KB, 2000x1700)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>763557
>>
>>763418
>>763427
it's less the manual aiming more the range increase

manual aiming doesnt even work half the time
>>
>>763228
i know multiple people that have 1k+ hours that use hurricane on hazard 5 with all different builds regularly
>>
>>763605
so? underperforming and getting carried doesn't make it good
>>
>>763606
u realise hurricane is min/max for dozer and dreadnoughts right
>>
>>763609
>dozer
lol
>dreadnoughts
lmao
>>
>>763611
yes u gather up a bunch of plasma missiles in the air and instagib rocks and pwn dreadnoughts and other big targets. personally i use salvo vs dreadnoughts though as it can be weaved with pickaxe power attacks and sidearm mole shots
>>
>>763605
>imaginary people in my schizo head matter
>>763609
>hurricane
>on escort
instant kick
>>
>>763615
bronze hands typed this post
>>
>>763614
>plasma missiles
lol
>instagib
lmao
>salvo
rofl
>>
>>763621
u just sound butthurt cause u suck too much to gather rockets together in the air and keep them there desu
>>
>>763627
minigun is hitscan, minigun has more total damage
minigun is better
>>
>>763635
minigun has no reliable aoe (needs an acceptable funnel for blowthrough) and doesnt instagib anything except grunts, and requires an exposed target. plasma rockets dont care about armor. it's an acceptable sidegrade to the hurricane for sure, the minigun has better sustained single target damage that stands out during caretaker red phase, and burning hell is good for swarmageddon of course but so is hurricane with any build.
>>
File: this is fine.jpg (151 KB, 800x401)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>drink blackout stout while getting on drop pod for a laugh
>spend entire elite deep dive hammered
>>
Imagine being so bored you start spewing absolute bullshit like "plasma missiles isn't the worst OC in the game"
>>
wait is someone saying that minigun is worse than fucking plasma missiles ?

jesus fuck this retarded thread makes me laugh
>>
>>763418
aim the turrets where you're going to be instead of at the bugs
>>
File: 1642243816990.webm (2.98 MB, 1280x720)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>762963
Bertha is pretty funny.
>>
Plasma missiles not only aren't the worst OC in the game, they singlehandedly make the hurrichad better than the shittygun.
>>
>>763716
which mods?
>>
>>763744
31111 on bertha but tier 2 and 3 mods can be easily shuffled around to suit your needs. I personally don't like it under 6 rate of fire so one mod for that is mandatory for me.
As for the BRT, it's 33121 with electro minelets. I mostly use it for variety's sake and I find the idea of having a hitscan stun baton to be amusing. You can easily swap it out for a magic bullets + neurotoxin bulldog or triple tech/inferno coil gun if that's your thing.
>>
>it's another episode of people don't know how to stand in the fucking uplink zone
Less time to charge = less bugs
I don't know where scouts get the idea they need to be playing sniper half way across the cave so the team can just get swarmed with more bugs.
>>
Give me more yellow weapon skins on Driller
Why does nothing match with Driller's designated color
>>
>>763784
really the only things you should be leaving the uplink zone for are shellbacks, oppressors, bulks, and nemeses
>>
File: Man Mountain Rock.jpg (14 KB, 300x252)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>Join some haz 4 Elimination for promotion assignment
>Haunted Cave
>Tritilyte deposit
>Prospector data deposit
>Korlok
>Two Bulks
>Horrid cave generation with pits everywhere
>We didn't have a Driller, instead two Scouts
>mfw we didn't make it out alive
I'm surprised we were able to make it to the third event considering all the shit that was going on
>>
File: chad gold chad nitra.png (377 KB, 743x324)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
saw an interesting formation today and had to make this
>>
File: 1513991354452.jpg (16 KB, 326x326)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Just promoted my first dwarf and unlocked Deep Dives. What am I in for?
>>
>>763902
Very good anon
>>
File: yrefg4xg7bv91.jpg (175 KB, 842x1124)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
digger
>>
>>763914
Regular Deep Dives: maximum comfiness
Elite Deep Dives: Chaos and a constant demand to be on the move while you murder your mates because they dared to mine the gold in the one situation where it's unacceptable FOR FUCK'S SAKE I KNOW MINING GOLD IS FUN BUT DON'T DO IT IN HAZ 5.5 WHILE THERE'S SHIT BLOWING UP AROUND YOU YOU STUPID RETARDED MORONIC IDIOTIC GREENBEARDS
You also unlock OCs so you're now free to truly customize your weapons.
>>
File: 1655410675822.png (2.65 MB, 1920x1080)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
>>763914
>>763935
at some point, young greenbeard, you will not need gold and yet you mine the gold in the EDD anyway
and it is at that point at which you will truly know that you are a greybeard
>>
File: bich.png (15 KB, 150x228)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>763941
Don't get me wrong, I'm okay with mining gold in EDDs but I've had some fuckannoying experiences where other players were tunnel-visioned into mining despite the fact that bugs were all over our asses mid-objective
>>
I mine gold when there's nothing else to do and my public players are figuring out what to do next. I view it as a kind of insult. "You're moving so slow I have time to mine gold."
>>
File: file.png (423 KB, 1080x690)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>hacking pod dropped next to lost gear above the ceiling
>host driller killed the lobby instead of digging
>>
File: Hitler dance.gif (276 KB, 240x287)
276 KB
276 KB GIF
>Engi
>Industrial Sabotage
>Scout is being weird and dropping HACK-C in a hole
>Get him to stop it by firing a Fat Boy at him while all three of us are next to him
>Accidentally lob a second one at the party five seconds later
I can't help it. I just love Fat Boy so much.
>>
File: gigachad 4 IQ.png (492 KB, 1080x564)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
I mine gold by nuking it
>>
>>764004
I use nukes as a light source.
>>
File: 1660545489745.png (13 KB, 731x190)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>763716
great on haz4 and below
>>
File: 1644799127642.png (12 KB, 731x190)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>764013
>>763716
my bad I forgot to account for DoT only lasting for half its max duration
turns out it's haz3 gameplay after all
>>
>>763873
>oppressors
just circle aroud it or turn it around so its ass points at team
oppressor is the least threatening bug in the game and leaving a zone because of it is fucking retarded
>>
>>763941
>mine the gold in the EDD
that's a-kick!
>>
>>763902
May I save this image?
>>
File: 1619562287249.png (687 KB, 914x541)
687 KB
687 KB PNG
>>764013
>>764015
>Being so autistic you make an entire spreadsheet for some rando posting a webm
>>
>>764063
>haz 3 shitter btfo
>cries
>>
File: 1641115103042.jpg (33 KB, 500x510)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>764065
>t. haz 2 shitter
>>
>>764066
>no u
concession accepted
>>
>>764015
ur right, the hurricane wouldve killed it much faster
>>
>>763892
you could've just solo'd it bro...
>>
File: 1657253721433.jpg (1.34 MB, 1920x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>764013
>>764015
Whatever helps you sleep at night, lol.
>>
>>764105
>modniggers now cheat to have haz 3 stats in their haz 5 games
pathetic lmao
>>
is bosco considered a "player" in regards to difficulty scaling?
>>
>>764117
no retard..............
>>
I wonder what goyslop they're serving in the canteen tonight
>>
>>764105
retards btfo
>>
>>764058
Go ahead, it is all yours :-)
>>
>>764210
samefagging won't help you save face
>>
>>764105
I applaud the effort of bothering to host the mission with correct mods in the right biome but on haz5 just to get this screenshot
>>
>>764297
i'm not samefagging and my face is attached to my head
>>
>>764316
>i'm not samefagging
yes you do
>and my face is attached to my head
that's easy to fix
>>
>>764319
im not
take your meds btfo schizo
>>
>>764329
cope harder haz 3 shittter
>>
>>764332
no u, you made an entire spreadsheet that was wrong and now youre seething
>>
>>764335
>i don't like it therefore it's wrong
beyond pathetic cope
>>
File: hate.jpg (41 KB, 519x228)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
What is wrong with you people
>>
>>764344
ikr, you should stop coping just because you don't like that you were wrong
>>
>>764350
ikr this frosty guy kinda cringe
>>
>>764350
>americans are gay and retarded
name a more iconic combo
>>
>>764352
you were exposed with science no need to cope further
it's poetic really how a save editing scum is trying to shill big shartha with haz3 webms
>>
>>764364
still not him
ur still btfo
>>
>>764419
>even more cope
>>
>>764434
from u
>>
>n-no u
yikes
>>
All of that just so that one of you can get the last word
>>
CAWCK
*burp*
AND
*guzzling*
BONE
>>
Is there a mod that removes the chonker and wholesome lines when pinging? I truly, unironically hate those lines with a passion.
>>
Ayo where my haz 1 chads at?
>>
How does ai aggro work in this game? I'm always being swarmed no matter what class I play
Not that hard but kind of annoying
>>
>>764722
idk
I'm always the one being targeted by the dreadnought regardless of whether I popped it, last did damage to it, was closest in proximity to it, looked at it funny, etc.
>>
File: 1575429763159.jpg (69 KB, 564x564)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>764719
I only play haz 1, 3 and 5
>>
>>764554
Haz 3 shitters deserve all the ridicule they can get
>>
File: 1642742251476.webm (2.64 MB, 576x720)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB WEBM
>>764068
>t. haz 1 shitter
>>
thermal exhaust feedback build (unstable plasma carbine overclock)
>>
>>764765
(this is a question)
>>
File: scout.png (69 KB, 1449x54)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
the absolute state
>>
>>764765
No
>>
>>764554
he didn't (you) me so he automatically forfeit
>>
>>764682
yikes! not very wholesome chungus of you
>>
>>764765
31112 is what I use
but something like 31212 is fine too
>>
>get downed 4 times
>3/4 were friendly fires
I mean
Okay
>>
>>764817
>get downed 4 times
>3/4 friendly fires
>mfw bosco has only 3 revives
t. scout
>>
File: 20221128174136_1.jpg (388 KB, 1920x1080)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
Is it me or is this machine event always tilted?
>>
File: Bob's Burgers Louise.png (386 KB, 548x786)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>Helping out a greenbeard mate with Industrial Sabotage
>Haz 2
>One c4 OHKO's the Caretaker's vents
>One Sludge Blast charge shot deals a sixth of the eyes' total health
I haven't done lower than haz 4 in so long, it shocked me just how easy the lower hazards are.
>>
>>764876
you could just face tank everything lmao
>>
>>764876
>not always dropping caretaker to haz1 cause it fucking sucks and do it faster
>>
>>764876
i played haz 1 once, had a det spawn and it shocked me being able to see the health bar move that fast
>>
>>764880
coward, caretaker is a cakewalk after the nerf
>>
File: file.png (637 KB, 741x658)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
rival tech framework + megacorp skin looks kickass
>>
>want to make a captain vidya dwarf
>the Eggman stache clips right through the helmet
I'm conflicted
>>
>>763676
I did that once for a regular mission. I had to stop playing for the day after that.
>>
>>764925
I don't care
its annoying and not fun
>>
>>765026
new military frameworks + new 'clean' weapon skin is a bootleg megacorp aesthetic without needing to buy the DLC
>>
>>765026
now try dark future
>>
>>765026
it's one of the ugliest minigun skins in the game
>>
File: 2022-11-29 003506.png (35 KB, 360x64)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
that's weirdly specific
>>
>>765174
it only takes one bad legendary 3 driller...
>>
>>764831
>Xe uses 3 rez bosco
ngmi
>>
>>765214
>xe needs to use a light upgrade
>>
>meteorite crashing down on refining mission pipes
>It immediately explodes and we get free plaguehearts
Based?
>>
>>765246
>not vanishing into the void
fucking danes
>>
>>765246
this happened as well as getting another meteorite and also a smol meteorite storm, but then the faggot host gunner alt+f4'd the session because he kept getting "teamkilled", which in reality was that he was killing himself over and over during a praetorian wave by detonating praetorian death clouds with his burning hell minigun and blaming everyone else for bombing him
>>
>cryonades can't freeze breeders in 1 pop anymore
>axes can't pop ebonuts in 1 throw anymore
fuck you fucking danes there wasn't even a reason to nerf that aspect of axes
>>
>>765256
just power attack the 'nut
>>
>>765259
>power attacking nuts on driller when you can just break them in 3 hits with drills
>>
>>765259
I don't always have a power attack ready, but I always have at least 1 axe
>>
axes shouldn't affect terrain or be retrievable
>>
>>765278
oh i forgot everyone has access to drills
retard
>>
>>765287
>not letting the driller run loose grabbing nuts
>>
>>765283
they don't affect terrain
>>
File: file.png (221 KB, 800x701)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>765291
last mission i had a driller go 'hurka durka me bore strait thru to da pod' and pic related happened to him because he ran out of wall to drill through and plummeted to his death
>>
>>765298
not seeing any problems
just zipline to the ground and make scunt pick the driller up
>>
>>765304
if you could make scunt do what you wanted there wouldnt be any problems in the world
>>
>>765304
joke's on you, i was an engi, there were only two of us and i fell down first
i survived thanks to full hp
>>
>>765310
>i survived thanks to full hp
what were you falling through the entire fucking cave? use your platforms
>>
>>765214
dont want the mission to end early because you were scouting around too hard :)
>>
Meteorites are wasted potential and should have been orbital strikes from rivals being assmad at you
>>
>>765599
>Implying the """"rogue""" comet hasn't been thrown by the goblins
>>
>>765313
i was obviously following behind the driller but because sand biome and his overheat i was able to tunnel through before his drills were ready again
i saw the light and the pod and just walked forward, he followed and fell to his death
>>
>>765600
>implying goblins have the technology
>>
>>765602
tis a rock
>>
>>765604
and?
>>
how do I see what my promotion mission is? is it just the next assignment mission?
>>
>>765607
yeah
>>
File: wurmple.gif (886 KB, 250x250)
886 KB
886 KB GIF
>Mining Expedition, Hollow Bough, Lethal Enemies, haz 5
>Worst yet craziest map gen I've ever seen
>Initial tunnel from LZ ends as the cliffside to a fuckmassive room with absolutely nothing in it aside from tons of vines, Bough Wasp Nests and Goo Sacks
>No Nitra or Morkite in sight; neither me nor the guy who joined were Scout
>Get fucked up by a swarm, dump lots of ammo
>Struggle to find our way through to the next tunnel, desperate for Nitra
>Finally find some right as Scout joins
>Next room is a huge whatthefuck of a ditch that we can't easily run around thanks to another swarm
>Party finally regroups after being forced to split
>Move on to next tunnel, we're all out of Nitra AGAIN
>Nemesis catches me because of asshole vines in the tunnel blocking me and letting me get caught (should've gotten rid of them in hindsight)
>Bumrush the robot and sacrifice myself somehow destroying it right as the next swarm comes
>There's a fuckin' Bulk
>Party somehow manages to survive long enough to kill them off and revive me
>Get the last of the Morkite in the last room because it was scarce as hell
>Call drop pod ASAP, everyone fucking legs it
>Except Driller, whom I'm pretty sure didn't use his drills once, the retard
>Party gets picked off as we make our escape, pretty much unanimously agree to leave dwarves behind if we want to actually finish the damn mission
>mfw I'm the only surviving dwarf and made it to the pod
God this game is amazing
>>
>>765618
why do I never see engies tossing lures out during messy escapes, especially when a resupply is called right before the mule leaves?
I always throw one whenever there's this burrowing sound and bugs basically never pester us
>>
so what's the deal with these white cube things with 4 keyboards on each side?
they start some sort of event and after it's done I'm always the only one not being able to get rewards or whatever from it
>>
>>765618
I'll never understand why people decide to wait in the last room until molly starts moving before deciding to leave
Like you know she's going to backtrack to the start, the pod isn't gonna drop there in the last room
>>
>>765633
It's a machine event. You get to play with 'em after you promote your first dwarf. Promotion unlocks cores, the blank ones of which can be spent after completing machine events to convert them into an overclock (gun modification) or a cosmetic.
>>765624
I brought plasma nades for the mission. The bugs clumped together a lot so I ran out often.
>>765634
I like to explore the whole map just in case there's something at the end; it's uncommon, but I have found machine events and the like at the end. In our case, we truly found the last of the Morkite there. We didn't have much of a choice.
>>
File: slavdola.png (22 KB, 500x426)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>765641
>You get to play with 'em after you promote your first dwarf
can I participate only if I'm currently playing with a promoted dorf?
>>
>>765642
nah, just as long as you've promoted one
>>
>>765645
oh, to clarify: you can only get rewards from it if you have a currency called blank cores, which you can get from weekly assignments/deep dives/probably somewhere else. but once you've promoted someone you can always start the event
>>
>>765647
that's weird then since I'm sitting on 3 blank cores, found the cube in my last mission as gunner (lv12), slammed something into it, and then couldn't interact with the cube further
>>
>>765604
and stone
>>
>>765624
Because lures are shit, even more now when shredders exist
>>765642
Anyone can participate and get exp but only promoted people can start them and only the ones with core can do anything
>>765649
You point the crosshair at whatever choice you want and hold E
If you pick nothing or cube gets glitched you should still get a random pick when you get back to the rig
>>
>>765649
did you start the event proper after putting the thing in the cube?
>>
>>765641
>I like to explore the whole map ...
Oh same, I was referring to the,
>Call drop pod ASAP, everyone fucking legs it
>Except Driller, whom I'm pretty sure didn't use his drills once, the retard
part. People will call the pod in the last room and just sit there instead of getting a head start. You can check your terrain scanner as soon as you press the button to see which room the pod's gonna land in so you can start making your way to the LZ.
>>
>>765662
sounds like he just put the key in and didn't start the event
speaking of the event, if you don't want to spend a core but still want to get the small amount of extra xp, do you have to start the event by pushing in all the cylinders, or is inserting the key enough? I heard you can start and fail the event and still get the same amount of xp as if you'd finished it, so I assume it's after pushing in the 4 cylinders
>>
File: my mistake.png (51 KB, 172x226)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>765665
I getcha
I don''t really know what Driller was doing. He fought well enough, but I wasn't paying enough attention to him to know if he actually contributed to the objective. He definitely was the last to start running; I was going the wrong way at one point during the run up the cave to LZ, and looked at the tracker to see not just where I was supposed to be going, but where the rest were, (Gunner and Driller were alive at that point) and Driller was just running, like he had completely forgotten what the fuck the name of his class entails.
As for other players who wait before they start running to the pod, I think it's got something to do with Mission Control. He announces when the pod lands and that's when the timer starts, so greenbeards just sort of stand around like mindless drones until MC gives them the push.
>>
>>765624
lures are simply not that good anymore, they were nerfed hard along with pheromones and later buffed back a little bit but nothing like their former glory
lures also mattered more back then when dash didn't exist and plasma nades were ass, they gave engi a powerful panic button for eg. chain rezing or concentrating the whole swarm for easy killing
now shredders are so good that it's ridiculous: armor breaking, long duration, maximum value because they always deal max damage and can't miss, have aoe and also slow
>>
>>765678
so that's what I've seen being used, do I need an assignment for those or what?
my engi is promoted and i don't see a method of obtaining them
>>
>>765681
fuck if I know, I just bought them in the loadout terminal when update dropped
>>
File: penile fracture tree.png (596 KB, 558x687)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
>>765291
last time we let the driller do that everyone had to spend a week in the medical bay
>>
>>765185
>one bad legendary 3 driller
you mean one REALLY good legendary 3 driller permanently instilling fear into this pastanigger
>>
File: 1541881756351.png (9 KB, 404x399)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
I think I'll stick with solo missions for gunner until I get overclocks/better guns for him, god damn how do you make a revolver this unfun to shoot, it's even worse than the nova colt from tribes
>>
>>764682
You make this team really wholesome!
>>
>>764836
no, sometimes it spawns like that
>>
>>765687
>how do you make a revolver this unfun to shoot
Single target low mag weapons suck ass in horde shooters
Especially when they are paired with weapon that already does single target better
>>
>>765699
>low mag
it has low everything
low damage
low mag
low max ammo
low reload
low accuracy
>>
>>765700
>can't aim
>>
>>765702
>doesn't know what accuracy is
>>
>>765703
lol
>>
>>765705
yeah lol at how fucking retarded you are
you know what an accurate gun does after you fire it twice?
hits in nearly the same spot
something the revolver doesn't do
>>
>>765707
what class do you play usually
>>
>>765710
not gunner
>>
>>765711
this is why I'm asking. surely there's no reason to hide what class you're maining?
>>
>>765718
i know you're just going to cherrypick to make it seem like other classes don't require aiming, so why bother?
>>
>>765720
lol okay
you were supposed to say scout
>>
>>765722
scout is my least played because of his pre-deployment talk
>>
>>765723
i thought scout was you least played because it's the only class with a sniper rifle
>>
God damn i hate cryoniggers
>>
File: file.png (509 KB, 772x612)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
God damn I love cryoniggers
>>
got lead storm today
how do I build it?
>>
my elimination loadout is burning hell + volatile bullets
>>
File: Bulbasaur.gif (2.67 MB, 285x285)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB GIF
>>765785
Grenade better be Incendiary or you're a poser
>>
This game needs massive unique raid bosses. That would make the endgame much more fun.
>>
>>765769
>>
>>765807
>dodging raid boss shit in first person
lolno
>>
>>765707
>something the revolver doesn't do
what the fuck are you talking about lmao
the bulldog has three mods for making it a sniper with pinpoint accuracy
stop being illiterate and actually read what the mods do
>>
File: file.png (291 KB, 793x253)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
only now i realized i had to click these for scrip
>>
File: file.png (8 KB, 260x56)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>765875
I am not a smart man
>>
>>765687
unfortunately without good overclocks, the best you can do with the bulldog is just take one damage upgrade and the weakpoint bonus to oneshot mactera spawn, essentially turning it into a dedicated annoyance remover. Between the t1 and t2 upgrades, you CAN somewhat spam it without losing any semblance of accuracy, but then you have no real ammo to do so, and not enough damage for non-weakpoint hits.
Once you have overclocks, Magic bullets makes it into a sidearm version of neurotoxin autocannon. Meanwhile, Six shooter plays about the same as leadspray BRT, used to delete big targets at very close range, while chain hit is a direct upgrade to the no overclock build.
Elephant rounds personally always feels dogshit to use.
>>
>>765687
>implying the Nova Colt was bad
skill issue
>>
>>765905
yeah skill issue on your part because you had the fucking devastator fusor which was guaranteed to oneshot everything that wasn't a heavy or a soldier using the extra hp item
didn't know i shared a thread with shitters who couldn't bluepl8
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 262x71)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>
>>765929
Uh oh
>>
File: 1651949384039.png (1.42 MB, 1359x958)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
seriously
>>
File: 20221129213738_1.jpg (875 KB, 1920x1080)
875 KB
875 KB JPG
>>766052
tell me aboot it
>>
>>766052
>>766055
deep rock galactic seriously needs to invest in some better equipment
>>
>>766056
better aim rather than equipment
>>
File: file.png (28 KB, 443x93)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
uhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>level 25
>completed last assignment
>got achievement for it
>says up for promotion
>no option to promote in memorial hall
??????????????
>>
>>766164
you can't be in a party
>>
>>766166
not in a party
>>
>>766167
class selection terminal and pick "promote"
>>
File: nope.png (1.96 MB, 1920x1080)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>766169
nope
>>
>>766170
you done fucked up then, restart or something idk
>>
>>766173
great game btw
>>
>>759968
I always imagined the drop pod had a designated spot like the mule
>>
why can't i join any servers? i thought the steam maintenance finished like an hour ago
>>
>>765807
>>765841
caretaker is a raid boss
>>
>>765875
>>765878
I was the same way, don't feel bad feel TERRIBLE you dumb STOOPID
>>
>- Fixed plague bladder burst ducking
huh
>>
>>766155
you have to unlock haz5 by playing haz4 missions doofus
>>
I have to say that I genuinely like supercooling now, it actually does enough burst damage on 4p h5 to justify bringing it along. Imagine actually doing enough damage to see the healthbar move more than 5 pixels at a time
>>
>>766302
as in audio ducking. sound going quieter to make other sounds more audible
>>
I hate to say it, but splintering shells is kinda epic
>>
how do I build scouts m1000 for good oneshots?
and for charged bodyshot oneshots

also gunners revolver
I have magic bullet for it
>>
>>766370
ammo
armor break
mag size
blowthrough
whatever
>>
>>766371
cause default damage already oneshots weak points, right?
and armor break let's me one shot with charged shots cause it ignores the reduction from armor?

does damage get lowered after blowthrough? or I'll just go through 3 (4??) grunts with a charged shot
>>
>>766376
yes
yes
damage does not get reduced through sequential bugs, no, thank god
>>
>>766379
thanks anon
>>
>seanig
>join a random chink lobby
>on their way to the drop pod
>see the result screen
>17m gold
>get free 17m gold
What the fuck are these bugmen doing
>>
>>766407
Not playing the game
>>
>>766371
>whatever
Stun on charged shot is objectively best choice to stun menaces, wardens and whatever then kill them before they can run away or do anything
>>
completed my first haz 4 and just made a slight fool out of myself
>>
>>766407
literally how?
17k would be unrealistic
>>
>>766426
chinks cheat in every game
>>
File: 1552062926154.jpg (195 KB, 590x554)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>play almost nothing but gunner and driller
>feel like going engie but have an IS assignment
>take a basic electric stubby build with max ammo SD
>make sure to prepare before the caretaker fight and platform reinforce the high ground
>caretaker fight is an absolute breeze, didn't even lose health
>just turret management and melting bots with electric shard combo's
I guess I'm only playing engie on sabotage missions from now on. I've played with way too many shit ones.
Inb4 somone has an autism fit for using an engineer weapon that isn't as busted strong as thier preferred weapon
>>
>>766458
>I did heavily nerfed fight on haz 3
Nobody cares
>>
>>766471
>heavily nerfed fight
not him but didn't the nerfs afected only the hacking phase? i though caretaker is still the same
>>
>>766480
Seems to do less damage, definitely less aggressive, tentacles don't murder idiot gunners who think their shields will protect them anymore, tentacles don't even seem to teleport now to people trying to hide
>>
is haz4 that much of a step up compared to 3?
I have literally 1 (one) weapon OC for a class that can't even use it yet
>>
>>766511
No, not really
It's just haz 3 but the enemies are a bit tankier
haz 5 is the real leap
>>
>>766514
doesn't seem like it, haz 3 to 4 is a 70% more damage for enemies, 4 to 5 is only 40%
>>
>>766519
Speed boost and enemy spawn boosts matter more than semi irrelevant mob damage
>>
File: 1542538917593.png (762 KB, 750x864)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
>>766471
it was haz 2 faggit
>>
>>766519
The damage doesn’t make that big of a difference when bugs spawn out of your ass and Slashers easily catch up to you and make you an easy target for the rest of the crowd.
Also I believe haz5 is the only haz where Friendly Fire can be deadly.
>>
>>766528
One hit of that buzzsaw and it's lights out BABYYYYYYYY
>>
>>766519
The speed difference is what makes haz 5 harder. You'll still die if caught out on haz 4, but it's much easier to walk away from enemies.
Also, the straight damage increase is less, but the attack speed is also increased, so enemies are more likely to get an attack off.
>>766511
If you're level 25, then haz 4 should be a cakewalk. If you aren't, then it's a matter of good you are.
>>
>>766563
aight, I suppose it can't hurt
i only have engie promoted, driller will be next probably
>>
>>766511
haz 3 is literally journalist mode where you can stand in the middle of an entire swarm and let them gnaw all over your face and then just casually walk away without your shield breaking or they even being able to keep up with your walk speed
its for """people""" who are either mentally impaired or have never ever played an fps game ever before, its just a featureless walking sim for 90% of the time with small """swarms""" consisting of single digit enemies

haz 4 is easy modo where you need to press the sprint button instead of just w to get away from enemies and basically nothing in the game can kill you except fall damage

haz 5 is normal mode where you need to actually shoot enemies but you can still easily disengage, swarms are still low intensity and there is no urgency to collect nitra and you can completely ignore your team and still get through with zero issue
>>
>>766572
kill yourself you hyperbole overusing faggot
>>
>>766573
try actually playing haz 5 before sperging out
deep rock is easier than most games out there
>>
>>766574
try actually checking the damage done by enemies you shiteating nigger
>>
>>766511
You're more likely to fail haz 4 and 5 on lobbies than doing it solo
Take that into account
>>
>>766574
baseline is 100 hp 25 shield and the shield gets ripped apart immediately
do you even play this game?
>>
>>766577
anon, I get that you are mentally impaired and have less spatial awareness than a toddler but basically every single enemy in the game is melee only or required to walk up in your face to do an aoe
just walk away and they cannot do any damage to you whatsoever
if you played other fps games keeping mobile would be second nature to you and you wouldnt even need to think about it
>>
>projecting
sounds like a haz4 shitter trying to talk big
>>
File: 1473974595627.png (12 KB, 500x294)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>766572
It's that time of the thread I see
The time for mega bait
Have a (You)
>>
>>766583
anon, at haz3/4p a grunt deals 6 damage
its a fucking joke
>>
>>766586
the thread is about to die so I suppose yeah
>>
>>766588
6 (4 hits and shield is gone) and 10 (3 hits and you've taken hp damage), and you always face a single grunt, and you always see them coming, right?
fuck right off you daft cunt
>>
>>766579
Wrong
Unless your team are complete incompetent shitmorons it's extremely unlikely to lose a multi mission
>>
>>766590
It's page 10 bait
>>
>>766591
yes, you always hear them coming because they are not only loud as fuck but swarms are literally announced
at haz3 the unannounced spawns are <4 grunts and regular swarms are really small and over in a minute

6 hits at haz 3 attack speed would be several seconds of complete inaction, if you just pick a direction and walk they wouldnt even be able to keep up
what kind of other games do you play where you would think haz 3 is not beyond easy?
>>
File: feggit.jpg (178 KB, 374x374)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
that's not even worth replying to anymore, never seen a nigger so high on his own farts
100% your highest stat is downs on mission end and you shittalk everyone but yourself whenever things go south
>>
>>766591
>6 (4 hits and shield is gone) and 10 (3 hits and you've taken hp damage)
it takes 21 hits to die from grunts at haz 3, not 16
>>
>>766601
you are exactly the kind of sperg that people complain about meeting in haz 4 where you squeal and kick people for not doing exactly as told because the game is super duper ultra hard and everyone HAS to minmax meta builds and stick within 4m from everyone else
the game is easy as fuck and people in haz 5 will continue to play for fun and carry newfriends who want to learn
>>
>>766619
you're projecting nigga
i don't give a fuck what people use as long as they aren't dying
>>
>>766622
>as long as they aren't dying
why would you care about that? just revive them
>>
>>766628
reviving effectively disables 2 people for a while
>>
>>766619
Nobody is carrying you shitter get kicked
>>
>>766170
if you actually completed the assignment you would have a PROMOTE button below the class icon in that very window
>>
>>766170
wait are you even aware you need to do an assignment before you can promote? it's called a promotion assignment
>>
>>766370
>magic bullet
congratulations you now have neurotoxin paylod as your secondary
>>
>>766650
thanks
>>
>>>766708
>>>766708

saw thread is page10 bumplimit so made new
>>
>>766480
Correct >766489 is just playing on hazard 1
>>
Damn you, deep rock galactic
>>
File: dottys grandma.jpg (99 KB, 960x798)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>759009
>Darktide poster trying to troll DRG
lol
lmao, even
>>
>>767940
nta, but what about that post has anything to do with darktide? it's petty gripes sure, but it's still accurate. is this simply another case of, "everyone i don't like is "x"?
>>
I'm enjoying flamethrower+subata instead of my usual goo+kitchen appliance.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.