[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 122 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

They should just have gone mask off and made the new vehicles regiment exclusive when they’re effectively locking the solo player base out with this current system.
>>
someone's mad they don't have any friends to play with
>>
>>706613
No one wants to mine 11K components and wait 18hrs for a BT faggot
>>
>>706558
Whats stopping you from making your own clan?
>>
Is this game still shit?
>>
>>706614
So get some friends and each mine a little. What's the issue?
>>
>>706753
Related: Do you still have longer range/view if you aim towards the edges of your monitor?
>>
>>706762
No. That was ages ago.
>>
File: BTSpreadsheet.png (61 KB, 1087x643)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>706760
Yeah just mine all of this and set up all the infrastructure and supply it with GSupplies just to have 1 BT. Eat shit.
>>
File: 1418388126950.jpg (64 KB, 331x560)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>706613
>t. logi cuck that hangs out in a virtual scrap yard with their 'friends'
scroop it up clannie

>>706558
It's gonna suck, it's gonna be 100 tons of dump fires, pic very related. I just wish we could have a conclusion to this war. Hell, back shard-2, make everything resource instant and free. Reduce the size of the map if you have to. Fuck this time sink logi shit, fuck your online daycare center. Fuck the hammer, give me an infinite supply of rmats, let me instantly build a tank and supplies for it, so when I go to the frontlines and get blown up, who cares. Infinite resources, instant building, no encumbrance, ever. Have fun, get a drink. Maybe we can organize some races on Friday or something.

I watched this logi sperg have a mental breakdown last night, crying sobbing REEEEEEEEE'ing into his mic while team killing everyone because he's so caught up in this. I guess he thought he would get more recognition, or someone took his truck, and got the commends instead. I dunno. Shit was fucking funny but also pretty sad once the laughter wore off. I bet he's gonna be all sorts of fucked up after this update.
>>
>>706838
Just treat the new shit like they're nukes. Sounds cool, but in practice it's fucking gay and a waste of time. Just imagine every other tank, constantly waiting and sitting around, never being used but for only a few seconds, and taking a 30 min nap once night time hits. Yea, it's gonna be that, on steroids.
>>
New thread, same old dogshit game
>>
Lance>Flood
>>
>>706858

>I watched this logi sperg have a mental breakdown last night, crying sobbing REEEEEEEEE'ing into his mic while team killing everyone because he's so caught up in this.

hahaha, yeah, people who take logi that seriously got the tism, meanwhile some logi drivers smoke a bowl or drink & drive
>>
>>706614
You need not only 11k components but also facility that support making BTs. 11k components is not problem in sense of mining, it's problem is sense of finding where to mine.
>>
>>706753
It was very good back in pre-alpha.
>>
Vermin on Wardens or Collies?

Personally I think the Wardens would kill it off again.
>>
>>707275
Collies fucking suck but Warden clanman sucks just as much. It's a tough choice.
I just want to larp as a WW1 german artillery officer goddamnit, why does everything have to be filled with trannies and retards?
>>
>>707275

Well on one hand you can stick to your roots and keep fucking with clannies on the warden side or you can jump the faction gap and go collie to attack the tranny menace headon while also murdering warden clanmen without them being able to do shit.
>>
>>707645
>>707657
The choice sucks but I believe Colonial might be best given the current state of the game.
>>
Just play on shard 2 if you want to go warden, they're cool
>>
>>707753
Shard 2 doesn’t exist anymore
>>
Warden or Colonial for OCX?
>>
>>706838
At least it makes your tanks valuable. However I question the ability to farm this while basic junk still needs to go to the front
>>
File: You duck.gif (1.2 MB, 480x238)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
Join Colonials, go to sitaria, I'll be infront of the town hall with an open squad called Vidya
>>
>>708002
We are building a sidewalk
>>
Join Wardens once this weird short war ends.
>>
Which war did he /v/ermin mass ban happen in?
>>
>Colonial Ruptura got nerfed down to 40m before the first war even went live, meanwhile the starbreaker remains unchanged
lol. Why even play colonial? It's clear the devs fucking hate you and the asymmetry is just an dev tool to shit on collies.
>>
>>708188
Ignore this retard, go Collie, Wardens are fucked.
>>
>>706558
>Foxhole is getting out of early access hell

Or did I just not read the news for the longest time and this is old news. ANYWAYS

Why is the community fucking WIERD, always saying dumb shit in all chat and shit.
>>
>>708642
Degeration with time, there no such thing few years ago, but with time, more and more shizphrenic and redditors (all the same desu) come, and fill game with retardation and vomit-worthy memes.
>>
>>708645
don't forget basically all zoomers are terminally online and fucked in the head in one way or another
>>
>>708642
Yeah what this guy >>708645 said, zoomers are just retarded.
Either that or we are just getting old
>>
>>708448

War 60 Arms Race Era
>>
In War 60 a crack Warden Partisan unit was banned by Siegecamp for crimes they definitely commited.

These men promptly evaded the ban through turkish regional pricing.

Today, still hated by the Warden Clanman they survive as colonials. If you have a problem, if noone else will help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...

the V-Team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o
>>
>>708677
>zoomers are just retarded.
>Either that or we are just getting old

>>708542
Dont listen to this nigger, colonials are shitting their pants knowing Rats are back.
Get fucked goblin.
>>
If the test war is any indication, logi faggots are going to go fuck off and do facility bullshit and lose the war because they cant even bother supplying shirts and ammo to the front, builders pick up some of the logi slack, less gets built, frontliners get desparate and attempt to drive some shirts to the unstable frontline and get shot en-route by partisans who are marked on the map because frontliners are retarded and can't read or plan.
>>
NEED MORE LOGI, NO SHIRTS
>>
foxhole seems pretty unique in that the game requires a slave caste to work away their lives so everyone else can play the game
>>
>>709153

I'll never understand what goes on in the mind of a logi, I can only imaigne them to either have a serious cause of autism or just old ass people who wanna watch a movie on their second monitor while doing logi.
Whatever the case altruism is heavy with people who choose to make public mats.
>>
>>709277
Logi wins the wars. Do you not want to win?
>>
>>709339

What's the price of winning? Spending hours of your life holding lmb at a scrap field bored out of your mind while the supplies you ship are used by people who are actually having fun? I simply can not understand people who play logi for hours on end, that makes it sound like some people are burning themselves to "win" wars.
UNLESS
Some people actually do have fun playing logi somehow or their "fun" comes from seeing their logi efforts pay off, all I know is the logi man comes, drops off supplies, then goes away while people on fronts actually use the things, sometimes well stocked bases go under regardless of good logi or not due to arty or just people not paying attention to satchel rushes.
If someone is so wrapped up in "winning" a virtual war rather than actually enjoying the gameplay then it's no long about having fun but an unhealthy obsession to raise a "win count" for I guess e bragging.
>>
>>709359
Placing order of 25 Falchions in queue in MPF makes me rockhard.
>>
>>709366
20 of them will be reserved in a seaport forever by a clan, and 5 will die within 24hrs.
>>
>>709370
>20 of them will be reserved in a seaport forever by a clan
Nope, i bring all 5 crates to seaport and them unpack them to public, and when first 5 die, i will have 25 more on the way.
>>
>>706614
i do :)
>>
>>706558
Look! Someone is using the pic I made.
Which I thought I only posted on a clanmanbad discord
>>
>>709391
why?
>>
I like doing logi while watching v tubers on the other monitor :)
>>
>>709624
Logi is a decent podcast occupation I suppose
>>
>>709359
>videogames
>fun
what a casual
>>
>>709359
casuals need NOT apply
>>
>>706838
Is that only for the initial setup?
>>
>>709624
same
>>
>>709793
Production cost of the vehicle itself.
Doesn't count production buildings nor their upkeep, I think.
>>
>>709908
Is there a limited number of slots for tank construction? If there is, I doubt clannies will allow you to use up one for half a day even if you bring your own materials.
>>
>>709927
It's more likely that a clannie would be constructing that garbage paper tiger resourcesink instead of something useful like a bike or crane.
>>
File: 1661481730005622.jpg (20 KB, 413x395)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>collie ST is slower AND has less range than warden ST
>>
>>709965
>slower
>less range
>less firepower
>don't have x5 modifier to disable subsystems
What else?
>>
>>710000
the guns are split so you need an addition loader + gunner
>>
>>709624
me too
>>
>>710008
That's bullshit no way...
>>
>>708808
https://www.twitch.tv/moidawg/clip/AlluringSplendidRhinocerosTooSpicy-x3XAfxXy9Olz1rHe
>>
>>710048
It took logi a week to make those tanks.
>>
>>710072
>week
4 hours of solo logi, if he under crack and take 2 hours break to jerk off on whatever his fetish - is top time it will take. Those "tanks" cost almost nothing.
>>
>>710048
>vod was deleted
i would delete it too if i fucked up that badly, kek
>>
>>710039
I'm trans btw
>>
>be warden clannie
>waste tons of team's resources on ST
>only allow 4/6 in it for muh optimal use of server slots
>don't even let random frontliners in the mortar seats
>>
>>710107
Fuck off, I genuinely don’t see why they’d include two engineers.
>>
>>710140
Tbh, double repair speed? But it's would be better if there was 1 Engi, 1 gunner, and 2 side rapid fire (old ISG style) 30mm guns. Then it's would be at least somehow as strong as Warden ST.
>>
>>710140
I'm trans btw
>>
>>710151
I'm a straight white male btw
>>
File: helloagain.png (63 KB, 1099x662)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>709908
Autistbro here again yes exactly - it is just the raw construction costs, not taking into account setup and upkeep.
Also, pic related is new spreadsheet, cuz the price for AM5 got reduced from 15 AM1+2 to 10. Doesn't change the real issue (requiring AM1 for AM5) but it's reduced coal and scrap costs by ~17%, which is a start.

>>710048
Thanks anon it was exactly that level of retardation and pride I watched with the ATAC's
>>
File: Litany against Bait.jpg (28 KB, 600x600)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>710107
>>710151
Really shitty bait fag
>>
>>709649
>>709706

Go fuck yourselves, nobody has to adhere to your narrow views on how to enjoy games, foxhole welcomes a variety of playstyles and people with varying disposable time.
>>
File: Laughing.gif (2.85 MB, 445x247)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB GIF
>>710216
lol, lmao even
>>
File: 23e137897823.png (1.89 MB, 1280x960)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>706558

BUMPING WITH THIS FAT RATTO
>>
>>710145
Honestly if they added sponsons it would be an acceptable tank. It should be a PVE machine opposed to the Warden PVP machine, but even then they gave the warden ST loads of grenade launchers? They should have gone with concept B with the launchers replaced with MGs
>>
>tfw somehow thought that it was the 28th and went to stockpile weaponry
Well that was a waste, and I'm too lazy to go relase that reserve
>>
>>709624
Who is your oshi
>>
>replace fuel tankers with stationary fuel tanks
>fuel tanks use gsupps and will decay without a nearby base
very fucking funny, dev man
i laughed
>>
TOMORROW
>TOMORROW
TOMORROW
>TOMORROW
TOMORROW

Also, if you fags need something to read in the meantime

https://mangakakalot.com/read-sg8vf158524456494
>>
/vm/bros go warden, form up a squad.
>>
>>710758
Tomorrow.
>>
>>706558
very cute OP
>>
>>710758
>playing easy mode with troons
>>
>>710761
>>710749

https://youtu.be/Yop62wQH498
>>
File: 1597001556521.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>710758
/v/ermin went warden years ago because wardens were the underdogs, had less pop, collie has clear dev bias, etc.

The situation has completely reversed and /v/ermin are going colonial. Anyone saying otherwise is a tranny trying to sow division amongst the rats. They know how effective we are when united and want to prevent that as much as possible.
>>
>>710809
>>710866
>be proud to play the shitty faction because the other is 'easy mode' and has 'dev bias'
Yeah no thanks nerds. Losing again with your gimped faction may appeal to your cuck fantasies of being the underdogs, but I'd rather use functional gear.
>>
>>710866
We have the oppertunity to take back our place among the Wardens. I'd say give it at least a chance since there's no better time, and if it all goes to shit, then it's clear Colonial is the future.
>>
>>710872
>take our place among cum spamming trannies
You will never be a woman.
>>
File: DISASTER.png (194 KB, 496x567)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
I'm going warden solely to cause as much internal grief and strife as possible. Try and stop me, I'm far too autistic and creative to be caught.

>mfw using our own satchels to blow up our own bridges for 8 days in a row last war
>>
>>710758
Fuck off Clannie false-flag fag.

>>710866
Collie Squad in Terminus day 1?
>>
File: Ok.png (259 KB, 470x471)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>710884
I thought that was the idea with this regrouping.
>>
>>710882
Why the fuck do you faggots even care if the rest of the faction is made up of trannies? Are you hoping to pander to them or something? Hoping they won't report you too much? If they don't like that there's a /v/ermin squad again GOOD. Fuck them. It's like you morons think the wardens liked us being around in the first place. Both factions are majority composed of clanny pederasts.
>>
>>710882
>passing up the oppertunity to oust them and have fun at their expense.
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>710896
The ultimate goal is civil war where the clans start mass team killing
>>
>>710896
>>710898
Samefag harder tranny. The only "help" you'll get from us is a bullet to the brain.
>>
>>710896
>Hoping they won't report you too much? If they don't like that there's a /v/ermin squad again GOOD
Not him but I'd rather be able to play the game instead of dealing with hourly bans because a bunch of troonshine chugging faggots decide they want to mass report me due to my clan affiliation.
>>
File: samefag.png (23 KB, 610x391)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>710900
Nice one retard. What >>710899 said.
>>
It's funny how these threads used to be visited by clanfags once /v/ermin became widely known in game, they probably still are around after all this time.
>>
File: CHAD_WARDEN.jpg (64 KB, 760x756)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>not playing Warden
Cmon now.
>>
File: Paul vs furries.jpg (35 KB, 403x252)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Fag who did the stuff in sitaria a couple days ago, an option that could satiate both sides is this.
First we go colonial, get as many people who cannot stand the warden trannies together as possible. Then when we have a group large enough we can swap to wardens and collect those who can somehow stand the trannies and do a little bit of trolling.
If you think "oh muh wardens gonna ban us" you're a pussy and it wont happen, if you're a tranny hater I am with you in agreement but I like everything else about the warden side, towns are better, scenery is better, weapons and equipment is more fun and (as of posting) is just objectively better.
/V/ermin originated as a Warden clan and should return to being so, but we cannot co-exist with the fucking fags and trannies. The only solution is a final solution of fucking with them until they quit. The only way to win against them in this way is to go warden en-masse and fuck with them in every way we can. While we can argue daily about "muh trannies" and "muh loyalty to wardens" but we must unite in order to get our way, and we can virtually all agree the clanfags are awful, the trannies are the worst, and we need to deal with them.
So we must decide, do we begin on colonials and build up the group in order to deal with the queers or do we go wardens and start fucking with them tomorrow. If we split nothing gets done and if we unite we can do anything we want. It will sound faggy but Join or Die
>>
Has it ever been confirmed that 1.0 will erase bans?
>>
File: Yuu.jpg (47 KB, 330x338)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>710866
>>710882
>>710885
>>710900
Because Colonials are so much better

>https://www.reddit.com/r/foxholegame/comments/xpss2g/looking_for_a_lgbt_friendly_regiment/
>>
>>711014

No
>>
File: 16622950285718.png (926 KB, 570x626)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
>>711007
I hate to be that fucking guy but vermin is ded and there's no going back.
The crux is, and always has been, that devs love the clannies. Large scale events and operations drive attention to the game, and they've repeatedly proven they're willing to sacrifice you (the individual) to continue that lucrative cycle.
If you wanna stir up trannies then stay small and elusive (read: not announcing plans on a public forum). Rolling round in a large group is just fodder for WUH-fags to record and submit to jannies. I know for a fact that 82DK keeps correspondance with moderators, but I suspect most other large clans do so too.
But still GL sitaria fag, I hope you prove me wrong.
>>
File: Awshit.gif (444 KB, 200x150)
444 KB
444 KB GIF
>>711007
Sounds like a plan I suppose.
>>
>>711037
if we cannot organize as a group we stay as individuals who can't actually do anything except grief. You need an actual group of some size to achieve anything in the game.
>>
>>711053
Achieve what exactly? What's the secret that's gonna usurp hundreds if not thousands of clanfags with the devs behind them?
>>
>>711058
I was just thinking we would have fun
>>
>>711053
>who can't actually do anything except grief
Our greatest strength.
>>
>>711007
You will never be able to have a "coordinated" attack against tranny wardens. Grouping up is fine if the group isn't actively hampering their chosen faction. Any group activity is high profile and leads to mass bans. The most effective means is lone wolf griefing, or at the very least not being in a fucking regiment where you are instantly associated with every other troll.
>>
>>711068
who says we need to actually make a regiment? a squad should suffice
>>
>>711072
What part of "group activity" don't you understand? All it takes is pressing F1 to find out who in the region is in the same squad and woah, everyone is suddenly banned. Trannies are super autistic about recording steam IDs too so good luck with your le epic warden revolution to oust the 10,000 trannies with your handful of autists.
>>
>>711072
who says we need to actually make {first most obvious way to identify griefers}? {second most obvious way to identify griefers} should suffice

the only way to coordinate anonymous attacks is a steam group where every member has a fully private profile, anything else is either ban-bait or completely ineffectual.
>>
>>711062
>>711068
Clanfags will regularly voteban for things that aren't against the rules of the game and are even sometimes encouraged through the game's design.

Strength in numbers with the deterrent of griefing is the only way forwards. /v/ermin was not liked but still lasted a while because of this exact thing.
>>
>>711060
this is all I want to do, fun partisan ops with the boys. doesn't even matter which faction I'm on really since either way I'll be ruining the day of some clannie logi cuck
>>
just roll wardens and downvote every time someone spams cum in chat
it's still amazing every time someone gets muted and then bitches and moans about how they did nothing wrong and it's an angry minority and there's no way to get good comms back
>>
>>711078
Are you seriously this dense? A reformed vermin would be outnumbered 50-1, unable to meaningfully communicate, and be actively hunted by moderators.

>>711074
If you're autistic enough to constantly change a steam custom url, you can slip through the cracks pretty easy.
>>
>>711085
Vermin existed publicly and didn’t hinder the faction. What individuals do outside of that group is inconsequential, because where is the proof? Anonymous messages on a Finnish bread baking forum?
>>
>>711094
exactly, many people against it because "were gonna get le banned" A little trolling doesnt have to be outright greifing to clannies, just taking tanks from their base parking lots, using the shells and ammo and guns within their bases too. Just us hanging around would be enough to piss them off beyond belief. One of the last times I played somebody used > and immediate chimpout by a few people. Even if we dont do anything to them directly they will come apart at the seams, talking in chat and shitting on them would be something anybody can do and it is easy and simple and it makes them pissed.
>>
>>711094
>implying clannies will wait for verifiable proof before death note'ing you and everyone you associate with
Lol, Lmao.
>>
>>711099
even they can't get away with that. And if they try we can just reform with a different name, like team reddit.
>>
funny that the 3-4 schizos can't do the thing they tell clannies to do if they see words they don't like:
just downvote and mute the people you don't like and play the game. some of the saddest shit i've seen
>>
>>711104
>reform with a different name
Great idea until a single clannie comes onto this thread (hello clannies! YWNBAW!) and your entire group is banned before it can even begin.
>>
>>711108
we will not get banned retard, Did the shit in sitaria and nobody gave us any shit
>>
File: th-701036759.jpg (19 KB, 474x249)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>711110
Your $30, not mine.
>>
>>711112
50 cents, 10 lira
>>
File: 1444111366746.jpg (135 KB, 1123x552)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>711078
/v/ermin lasted a while because we were relatively unknown until a few streamers got their twitch accounts banned from us stream sniping them and screaming gamer words, that's when devs sent everyone to the gulag. You're a fucking idiot if you think having even more of us in a squad/regiment won't instantly galvanize the entire faction against us, with or without devs. As other anons have said, to be most effective without risking a ban you need to utilize third party methods of coordination (private steam group, discord, IRC, etc.), and even then you need a means of verifying anyone joining isn't some dilator-seething tranny spy trying to preemptively shut us down.

Any group more than 3 people seen together will be sussy as fuck unless it's a bunch of (what appears to be) random players. Splinter cell style tactics is our only hope of having a long lasting attack against the tranny menace, and even then you have to be extremely aware of your surroundings. Be unconventional or assured of your griefing measures. If you're in a group, have an alibi others can back up for questionable scenarios. If you're alone, carry a radio and ensure nobody else is near you on the map (if you're dumping supplies and shit). Change your steam name after every griefing session. Spur infighting by deflecting suspicious activity to other random people (bonus points if it's between clans who historically hate each other). Gaslight fags in world chat to fight each other distracting them from actual gameplay. There's so many ways to harm a team that can be accomplished safely if you utilize even the smallest amount of awareness and planning. The absolute last thing we should be doing is proudly displaying our colors, as I guarantee there is already trannies and faggots lurking these generals trying to collect information against us. With enough saboteurs actively throwing wrenches in the tranny system we can have more of an impact than a 1 day ban wave could ever achieve.
>>
Haven't played this game forever, forgot it until I saw a gaming news headline about a strike mission by "LOGI" clan. I'm glad to see a developer team actually finish a early access game and release it.

I can't even begin with how much has changed. They added weather, these gargantuan artillery pieces, so many varities of vehicles. They even made unique skins for each faction's copy of a vehicle! The best part is seeing that the playerbase is a fair amount larger than it was before. I re downloaded the game, any old clans like CAW, LENY or WNS still around? or should I join a new one?
>>
File: 1659756560752105.gif (1.72 MB, 156x266)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
>>711084
cum spammers get the rope, you are doing god's work.
i do the same.
>>
File: wurdu.jpg (148 KB, 879x651)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>710947
>chad warden
c'mon now Collie?!, that lil' cometa that look like a diiieldo.
>>
>>711130
>WNS
lol
>>
>>709024
I for one welcome the /v/ermin back.
t. ex-/v/ermin who went Colonial (I got tired of the warden's shit)
>>
Griefing gets old fast, I don't see the group lasting long if that's all you're doing.
>>
I miss the old logi hubs. Longstone/Silk Farms were peak comfy and Blemish felt really lively. The new hubs are just sovless
>>
>>711130

You're in for some serious culture shock then, this isn't the foxhole you once knew and the clans you named I've not seen.
I'ma just yeet some clan names out there of both factions that I seen.

82DK, CL, SOM, SIGMA,CGC, HoC, UBGE, SIEGE, MDUSA, 11ERC
>>
>>711128
vermin never griefed their own team directly. Only clannies through allowed shit that pissed them off
>>
So what would be a good way to vet people? There's clannies and faggots ITT who would join to collect evidence of mean word usage to get us mass banned. If we force everyone to write a bunch of slurs, we could go scorched earth to take them down with us.
>>
>>711183
Well I'm sure things change with time. Hell, they're going to change considerably with this update. But what happened to >>711150 WNS? They got bored? Real life duties? I know Jerimiah was in med school, I hope he passed his doctors license exam.
>>
>>711021
>one of the biggest flingers of shit who was constantly posting during the raptura and soidawg reddit drama
>mentally ill lgbt (redundant) player
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>711185
Way too much work. I don't really see a foolproof way to vet people without resorting to blatant privacy violations, so some sort of trust exercise operations.
Perhaps arrange a few "normal" meets like sitaria, then use your gut to see who's a clannie and who's a channie.
>>
>>711185
It’s impossible
>>
>>711176
Whoever designed the new regions obviously never played the game before. it is a nightmare doing logi in callum's cope with how crammed the industrial district is, and the seaport entrance is on a slope with barely any space at the bottom.
>>711185
Clannie trannie will pause dialation sessions if it means working its way into the group. figure out the backup plan for when you get exposed.
>>
File: meme.png (411 KB, 652x708)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>711210

The devs don't play the game, they just shit out content and expect us laymen to provide feedback which they go wipe their ass with cause VISION, I was driving on the warden dam last war and I legit asked myself why the fuck did they make that thing so narrow and put a trolly car ON the dam, they're fucking clueless.
>>
File: 270.jpg (20 KB, 540x230)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>711191
>what happened to WNS
lol
>war 19, first war with nukes and battle tanks
>collies look to be finished, wardens need a few more towns to win
>it's late December and a Christmas miracle happens, in a few days the collies retake everything and push central and eastern wardens back
>collies launch the first nuke and obliterate Spade, one of the wardens main logistics hubs so now both sides are on high alert for any potential nukings
>western front wardens are holding the collies back at jade cove though, collies have pushed up the giga ramp of hell multiple times but always get pushed back
>this time the collies manage to get up the ramp and knock out the town hall, not over yet though since wardens still have the safehouses so the city is hotly contested
>WNS was in control of the nuke north of Jade Cove at Scarp of Ambrose, they see Jade go neutral and start panicking thinking the collies are gonna take Jade then push and take the nuke site
>a nuke needs 12 hours of fueling to hit in-region and an addition 12 hours to hit out-of-region, they still need like another 8 hours to fully fuel to hit out of region
>WNS decides to launch it early to prevent the collies from capturing the nuke, rest of the warden team is begging them not to launch it, but if they do launch it then to do it at Victa, the colonial logi base in Farranac.
>WNS ignores the team and decides to nuke Jade Cove instead, despite neither team being in control of it at the point
>rest of the wardens decide to attack WNS to try and prevent their nuke from launching, wardens start killing each other starting a civil war between WNS and the rest of the wardens
>nuke goes off and destroys Jade just as wardens regain it, nuke destroys the defendable city and teamkills a bunch of wardens
>wardens are shocked by the absolute idiocy and their morale collapses, collies roll the rest of the regions easily
>WNS now kill on sight on the wardens, anyone wearing WNS are teamkilled
>>
>>710048

Just the fact they made these useless vehicles and drove off into nowhere without support says it all.
>>
>>710866
Why dont we just have our cake and eat it too and go Collie in Shard 1 and Warden in Shard 2 to avoid the clanniggers?
>>
>Can't get much purpose due to burnout
>Get in clan
>Reignition
>>
>>709624
I listen to whatever while truckin
>>
So in how long does the War start?

Also i think we should go collie, I think >>711175 is correct and collies are probably better for that
>>
>>711390
Only a small minority of bad actors actively want to hardcore grief.
>>
>>711397
Well, I meant for playing normally
>>
>>711397
The point of contention is that playing with trannies is so fucking unbearable that hardcore griefing would be the only option.
>>
>>711423
Even if we ignore them, they will actively attack us. Coexistence in any form is unacceptable to them.
>>
File: apustajakeisari.jpg (52 KB, 599x643)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Trannies and clanmen living in your head, rent free.
>>
>>711426
If you're not completely autistic you can just do shit and be ignored but I don't think anyone in this thread is capable of that
>>
File: z.png (474 KB, 800x600)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
Nice 1.0 launch.
>>
>>711585
I will download it tomorrow after the fight to choose a faction.
>>
>>711585
it's amazing how the game falls apart with not enough players (logi and building falls apart so it's just scattered PvE) AND falls apart when the game has too many (not enough factories or resource nodes, literally not able to produce enough shirts without dev intervention, queues into region prevent logi from getting in). the devs have zero idea how to scale properly.
>>
File: player count.png (104 KB, 1079x174)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>711622

I'm already imagining how crowded the scrap fields are gonna be with everyone wanting scroop but not enough to go around.
>>
>>711185
>>711200
Sitaria style stuff and word of mouth mostly, clannies would eventually reveal themselves and it would be easy to cut them out. Just dont say nigger, tranny, or faggot as often as you wish you could. people who dont talk ever are suspicious and those who cant joke along with the rest are also suspicious.
>>
I've been warden since /v/ermin and I'm staying warden. I don't want to grief my faggot team, I want to grief the enemy through retarded partisan actions and hopefully firebombings.
>>
File: New peak.png (46 KB, 774x124)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>711640

That surge thoughAA
>>
they spun up two extra shards, right? maybe it's finally time to go home to shard 2
>>
>>711679
Might actually be
>>
They delayed Able
>>
>>711655
based covertops fag
>>
>>711689
no shit lol
>>
File: 1663294940129677.gif (944 KB, 320x200)
944 KB
944 KB GIF
>>711300
Look at that begging collie.
we'll blow up every logi you send.
That is the vermin way.
>>
Just bought the game today, i'll be on Able when it comes up
>>
>>711703
Able up now
>>
>not going shard 3
Enjoy your clannie trannies.
>>
File: 1637181893704.jpg (32 KB, 680x501)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>711156
>t. ex-/v/ermin who went Colonial (I got tired of the warden's shit)
Come back warden, 1.0 is out, we're about to shutup our slave faggots and show them how the returning vets run things around.

Glory to victory, purge the unclean.
Kill the goblin.
Make warden great again.
We're gonna be on the defensive all war with the influx of new players, it'll be fun.
Just like the old days.
>>
>going anywhere beside shard 1
Enjoy your pseudo-game.
>>
>>711708
t. guy in queue for 3 hours
>>
File: 1658416823726411.png (705 KB, 628x700)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
Fuck you open shard 1
We dont give a fuck about the other shards
useless fucks i've been waiting to play for a godamn week and i even waiting in queue when Able launched and got kicked out by the server.

Fuck you.
>>
Hey guys, whatever you do DON'T LEAVE ABLE OR DISCONNECT FROM IT, these dogshit devs won't even let you queue back into the server so you're stuck staring at Baker and Charlie unable to access the real server.
>>
>>711762
>https://www.reddit.com/r/foxholegame/comments/xqm2li/sad_to_be_kicked_out_of_able_as_a_warrant_officer/

Kek clannies.
>YOU HAVE TO LET ME IN! I AM A CLAN OFFICER! LET ME IN!
>>
File: screenshot.png (55 KB, 482x138)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
you fags told me to go warden. why did i listen
>>
>>711829
>this release is not exactly to warden advantage
what planet is this faggot on?
>>
File: Wow.gif (3.04 MB, 640x360)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB GIF
>>711829
>He fell for the psyop
>>
>>711829
This is what I was warning you guys about.
>>
When all the hype dies down after a few days and people get tired of the slogfest that is running around and dying. The Able shard will be easy to get on to play. Right now, I'm collie on baker and warden on charlie shard. Might be collie on Able when it comes time. Not sure yet. I do hate trannies.
>>
>>711885
haha just mute all chat bro
>>
>>711816

This is literally the non essential personal meme but an entire server
>>
>>711829

I see they're still massive faggots, I used to play them before they turned full tranny femboy chaser and been collie ever since.
>>
>>711901
would be better if it had 2 panels and the 2nd one he throws the radio into the ground
>>
>>711829
>falling by tranny-clannie lurkers psyop
Kek
>>
>>711926
then POOPS on it
>>
>>711689
what about cain?
>>
>>711935
well Able isnt dead yet so probably delayed
>>711934
are you retarded or something?
>>
File: 20220928171702_1.jpg (366 KB, 1920x1080)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
/v/ermin Gear 2: Revengeance
>>
File: epic.png (454 KB, 759x615)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
>>706558

KEK
>>
File: 20220928171530_1.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>711975
>>
>>711975
>>711980
What shard?
>>
What shard are anons playing on?
>>
>>711992
This is from shard 2 I think
>>
Any anons wanna partisan or something
>>
>>711977
based
>>
>oh man, I haven't played in a while time to check out the game again!
>faction? well wardens of course, the O.G.'s! down with the colonials!
>deploy to frontlines and immediately hear furries ERPing about cum guzzling at the base
>log out and switch to collie
>Hmm well maybe that was a bit harsh... it happened just once
>go on the Official Foxhole DiscordTM with a burner account
>half of the people talking identified as wardens have furry & lgbtbbq profile pictures
From what I've picked up collies are bad too and a majority of them are composed of chinese/frenchies/brazillians etcetera. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>712057
I think that's the norm for games like this nowadays.
>>
File: 1663852105339413.png (1000 KB, 658x1024)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
Daily reminder the Colonials will never be able to live down 30/32. War 93 will always be the biggest blunder in foxhole history.
>>
>>712057
Just play warden and go partisaning with people who are tolerable. "Accidentally" run over any furries you see rping.
>>
>>712057
you have to decide if you'd rather deal with hearing trannyspeak or hearing gookspeak
alternatively, play a better game
>>
File: 1644311149443.png (78 KB, 318x300)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>712068
The gooks don't really speak in public, they stick to their own squads and regiments and ignore everyone else. Slavs and spics are way more prevalent, but none of them are even half as bad as Warden trannies
>>
>collies are infested with communists wanting to roleplay regicide on the Wardens
>Communists playing a side with the name colonial
How the fuck did this game turn into a political wank fest
>>
Can someone give me a run down on the dogshit balance in this game? I hear the Super Tank for wardens is literally better in every way compared to the Colonial One.

Devs just can't balance a game without catering to their dickless tranny eunuchs on the warden side.
>>
File: FcuRtMKXoAErtOj.jpg (145 KB, 1280x1239)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>712078
>Muh devs caters to wardens because....the just do, ok!!1!
It has been pointed out time and again that just isn't true but you niggers from Reddit keep going on about it. Literally has the pop advantage and far easier time with early war tech but you fags always cry when a bunch of autists and chinks out loggie you
>>
>>712063
>newfag doesn’t know about Jade Cove
>>
File: 1606527082756.gif (901 KB, 284x480)
901 KB
901 KB GIF
wait a minute, doesn't winning the forever war mean that the warden bias is just a meme?
>>
File: wg02sm5333u81.jpg (92 KB, 1170x1197)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>712078
Balance is fucky because it sways back and forth constantly, but dev intention is much more simple.
Wardens are the protagonist faction. They get le epic tankz with fanfic-tier """""""lore"""""""", whilst colonials get routine 3man tanks and bugman soulless flavor-text.
Just look at the latest batch: wardens get a new unique indirect-fire tank capable of fighting from behind the tanklines... and collies get the spatha with a bigger shell.
Cullen ST beats out Ares for this reason: the cullen was workshopped and designed to be le ultimate tank killing machine, whereas the collies again get repurposed old models with the vague goal of 'PvE' (i.e. the latest thing the collies complain about)
If you want actual specs, the warden ST outranges the collie ST by 7.5m, can out-reverse it on any terrain and can disable subsystems nearly 100% of the time.
What a fucking joke.
>>
>>712125
>can out-reverse it on any terrain and can disable subsystems nearly 100% of the time.
They nerfed all that. It reverses at CV speed now and 94.5 disable chance (why does it even need this?) was reduced. Still not enough to make up for the range when ST battles are whoever shoots first wins.
>>
>>712083
I was in region for that. Me and another guy were in a Battle Tank and we offered to try and make a breakthrough attack to try and save Jade Cove.
>>
>>712138
What the fuck, they gave it better range too?
Didn't they learn a single thing from the Ascension BT issues?
>>
Ares is so shitty that any clan wasting resources on it will get shit on the whole war.
>>
>>712158
they devs are stubborn and haven't learned anything. BTs were wholesale removed due to powercreep, now they reintroduce them and make 75mm even more powerful and simultaneously locking them out of small groups/casuals hands due to needing facility autism to make them.
>>
>>712081
Wardens bitch about "muh OP" weapons too. Every time anyone calls a weapon overpowered, I call them a retard and tell them to git gud. Ignore any faggot who calls a weapon OP whether they be Warden or Colonial, they're just too stupid to adapt to new weapons.
>>
>>712160
I guess they just totally ignored the issues and shipped a blatantly better Super tank to their favorite side.

I guess they just stopped trying to look impartial after how long it fucking took for the HV40mm to get fixed.
>>
so where the fuck are vermin bros?
>>
>>712205
I played with some on shard 2 warden and we had fun partisaning
>>
File: partisan BTFO.webm (693 KB, 920x380)
693 KB
693 KB WEBM
>>
>>712207
thanks
>>
>>712074
There are warden clans who would rather let entire regions fall than give a single drop of logi to a region with a clan they 'blacklisted'

There is no more 'team' to support, just clannie leaders trying to wave their dicks.

Predictably the entire team is full of people falling for the massive timesink that is facilities while the front runs out of everything critical and no one has bmats because every chucklefuck wants his own mini train and truck modification factory. Instead of letting any oil go public, clannies have claimed all 3 oil pumps on a given field instead of maybe 2 + having one output go public.
>>
If clannies are even more retarded than before, then why don't we just play on shard 2 or somethin
>>
>>
>>712267
Shard 2 is just bullying newbies. All you need to do is get an argenti, 60 bmats and go put a rifle pillbox or 2 on a logi road into a hex and you'll win. They don't even know how to qrf.
>>
>>712125
Good, fuck Collie faggots
>>
Wait, so where are /vm/ frens going?

Shard 2 Wardens?
>>
>>712271
based
>>
>>712348
I know I'm going Shard 2 Wardens myself, no idea where everyone else is going.

Someone make a poll where we call in what shard and Faction we are playing so we know how many frens to expect and/or where to go.
>>
>>712399
You know what, I'll just make it myself

ROLL CALL, FAGGOTS!
https://strawpoll.com/polls/05Zd1NxEGy6
>>
How long till flamethrowers unlocked? What incendiary do we have? From the stream I just remember some artillery shells have a chance to start fires?
>>
>>712413
wardens are the ones with incendiary rocket arty
>>
File: 1615301160647.png (1.68 MB, 1280x720)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>712413
good while I think, not 100 percent about the shells
>>712399
>>712348
I'm currently Warden on shard 2, working a small facility in moors but probs won't be on too much longer, pretty dead atm till burger rats get on.
>>
File: mern.gif (308 KB, 544x408)
308 KB
308 KB GIF
>What if we made a game
>And listened to a community
>That doesn't embrace new players at all and actually attempts at all turns to dissuade them from doing anything semi-meaningful in the game?
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>712425
You will slave for the clannies
You will be yelled at for doing anything related to building
You will literally pick cotton when the agriculture update comes
You will be unhappy
>>
>>712429
I live for a farming update so I can watch the madness of clanfag slave operations.
>Hunger mechanic for when food on the frontlines runs low, then they start eating each other battle of Suiyang style
plz
>>
>>712429
That's for their next game, Anvil.
>>
>>712439
Anvil is a dogshit game, is in such an oversaturated market, and has none of the inherent 'good idea' like foxhole does.
However I'm disappointed to see the R2 engine is basically abandoned, since it genuinely is the best path forward for foxhole itself. Having a dedicated engine able to eradicate queues and border-hopping would make the game a billion times more accessible for newfags and way less tedious for everyone, I don't see why it isn't priority #1 to them.
>>
>>712461
It baffles me as well. It didn't take me long to realize that we had already reached a hard cap on the number of players allowed per region the moment the devs removed VOIP last year. Allowing only 100 vs 100/Company vs Company per region is extremely limiting the game, especially when it comes to fighting in major POI's like Jade Cove. I would have gladly traded trains (even non-BS trains that weren't "mountain goals") and any content update for an entire year if it meant unspagetti'ing the code and doubling the amount of players allowed per region. GSUPs wouldn't be such a glaring issue, either.
If only the Red River event a few years ago actually did something.
>>
>>712465
I think they might truly be hitting hard limits on server player limits. I'm sure there's spaghetti code but it's still unreal engine underneath and there's only so much they can can do with it.
>>
>>712465
The truth is that balancing and making the game better doesn't bring in new players, epic poggers COOONTENT like trains, planes, super tanks, and fire does. Arms race and its consequences was a disaster for foxhole
>>
>>712461
>>712465
Im going to assume its a combination of the devs getting tired of working on Foxhole and plain old arrogance.
>>
>>706558
I want to protect Yukari's smile
>>
So what's the deal with shard 1? Are we going blue or green?
>>
before I reinstall and waste time waiting in a queue, did they do anything to stop laggy dudes from sprinting in circles to dodge bullets?
I remember that being annoying
>>
>>712715

No
>>
>tech tree barely has any choice now
Why is it still manual?
>>
>>712774
Because tech runners & maids need their feeling of accomplishment of progressing faction tech. It went from choice to shared grind.
>>
>>712782
logi in general is dumb. basic supplies shoudl just be buildable in abundance far beyond what is needed.
>>
>>712782
I can assure you that even tech troons hate grinding tech. Probably what made them mentally ill in the first place.
>>712786
It used to be like that.
>>
>4k players dropped the game already
>>
>>712416
im also playing on warden shard 2

also what the fuck are these captchas im gettin
>>
>>712461
Yeah, it sucks they're wasting it on a shitty medieval game where laggy chinks and aussies dominate on the battlefield.
>>
File: onethousandmammonplan.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
Foxhole is back. I haven't played in years, but man. Fighting with my comrades, over the same 100 yards of ground for hours without conclusion... through rain, snow, night, day, there's nothing like it. The stories of our battles will fill the rich tapestry of our history, but only YOU can make the difference and rewrite history.

Also, we have gone through at least 2,200 Mammons in the past 7 hours in Riverlands pushing the same Warden positions. We've still got plenty left.
>>
I wish I could build a base near the relic bunker in lathair, lathair is just such a comfy location for building.
>>
File: howto.jpg (576 KB, 1280x1962)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
Is this shit still filled with clan faggotry and all that dogshit with larping power hungry quarter master crap?
I loved this game when it was still new where people would just do their own thing and anyone in the frontlines just saying what they need to the truckers.
>>
>>712893
pretty much, had some clan niggers try to ree at my guys for starting a facility in a quiet area. it depends what shard I guess since I assume most are on shard 1
>>
Trench upgrades requiring sandbags/barbwire is such an awful change, holy shit.
>>
>>712893
Depends on shard and side i guess. I currently on shard 1 Collie side. People normally chill and even friendly. Build my facility near oil field, one clan build they on other side of it, but there was no conflict over it, and we share oil nicely. There was some clanniggers who acted as niggers in area, but even so, they not do much.
>>
>>712918
Nah it's fine. Needing them to remove the upgrades is fucking asinine.
>>
>>712937
it's almost like the devs put literally zero polish or consideration into the actual 1.0 release update...
>>
>>712415
Both factions rocket arty can ignite. It kinda looks like collies got mad their HE rockets didnt cause fires so devs gave them bonus damage and less fire chance than wardens incendiary rockets.

Flamethrowers are just around the corner. Noobs are gonna wanna charge at the enemy in the open with one and die cause youre slow and short range. But I think the way to play it is put people in trucks, armored cars or tankettes, and rush into town halls or bunker bases with no AT and light it up. Tons of places only have rifle pillboxes or rifle garrisons guarding it, which a fast vehicle can just bypass long enough to live. I have no idea if they can fire from trenches outwards

>>712465
Its just not possible for them to port the entire game to a new engine when so much relies on UE4. They said as much very early.

Red river had very slow movement and you had to stay still to fire. Still impressive to get 1k people on the map fighting together. Anvil has slow movement and actions but more fluid than red river by a lot. Also I barely got to learn the basics, but started to understand how a group would do logi, set up a forward camp as a spawn, and raid the enemy.

>>712715
No. But we overcome by being the laggy guy shooting and running, or by using a full auto weapon to more easily hit him and stagger him during laggy times.

>>712918
Yeah I dont like it either.
>>
>>712893

There has been cases of clans building their bases on resource nodes and teamkilling people already.
>>
>>712951

https://youtu.be/49KeitkFiz8
>>
>>712951
Not surprised really and they defend against any kind of criticism with 'bah you think ClanManBad', god forbid anyone consider them toxic as well
>>
File: Capture.png (39 KB, 897x547)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
prove to us that you can't math ang go somewhere else than baker - warden
>>
>>713014
Wow those baker wardens really stuck in that sunk cost fallacy, having to samefag a strawpoll to convince people to join them.
>>
>>712937
>Needing them to remove the upgrades is fucking asinine.
holy shit they didn't remove that before launch?
i guess it makes improving disconnected trenches hella stronger because who the fuck is going to lug large supplies across an active front???
>>
>>712964
Notorious Warden pedophile Dom in the chatbox prattling on about VISIT MY TROON LARP BAR
RIP Foxhole
>>
>>713024
Either way we're pretty split on shard 1..
>>
>>712937
No, it isn't. I see trenches without upgrades frequently now. I go to fix this, but a single normal trench is six fucking trips. Facilities did fix how hard supplying the front with them was though, gotta give credit to the devs for that. I think a good middle ground solution would be trench upgrades pulling the resources from connected BBs.
>>
>>713147
>six fucking trips
wait, it's three pieces to install one barbed/sandbag side?
>>
>>713181
Yes. Also, trench connectors only need one of each.
>>
I wish everyone was playing on the same shard/faction so I could make a proper base..
>>
>>713296
teething issues. Surprised people can even log in. Did the queue die already?
>>
>>713296
just wait a month before 90% of the new players refund/stop caring
>>
>>713305
can confirm, I got bored before I even launched it
>>
Saw my first cooked body in game, some clanfag retard was burning teammates alive as soon as flamers unlocked. He even toasted a wounded man since no medics.
>>
>see clannies doing a big logi op for comps, built a huge facility to make petrol, load and unload containers, and have like 5 flatbed runners running petrol-fueled comp mines
>see a comp field has harvesters that some tard built but didn't fuel, so I grab a tanker, fuel it with public petrol from another hex, and fuel the harvesters
>collect the same amount of comps for ten times less effort than clantards
work smarter, not harder.
>>
>collie
>chat is spamming femboy aids
>say stop being gay
>get banned from a public clannie facility
Dunno how they expect to enforce this ban.
>>
>>713546
They won't. It's just futile threats. Even if they do, you always welcome in my facility if you on Able.
>>
>>713549
Where is it?
>>
>>713555
Actritia region.
>>
>>713580
Why so far back? Free oil field?
>>
>>713586
I autistic, and like logi. Yes, it's near oilfield, share it with some new clan, which is surprisingly friendly.
>>
>>713588
Cool, what are your plans for it?
>>
>>713590
Basically develop, as tech progress, right now i mostly give away in public petrol i refine, and produce cmats, in numbers more than i can use. Later i think i set up production of high tier fuel and update facility to make falchions in Spathas, etc, mostly for people without clans who can't afford do it themselves.
>>
>>713594
clannies will get angry if you take from their recruitment pool.
>>
>>713598
They can mald as much as they want, maybe even QRF my posts. If they go fully insane and simply destroy my facility, i just go play another game.
>>
>>713594
Are you autistic enough to make BTs? Though Spatha facilities will be much more valuable. Hook that shit up to the trains and you'll be one of the MVPs.
>>
>>713625
I believe i can make BT or two, i would even say i gonna have enough recources for one when it be unlocked. But unless i get special request for one, i fould focus on my initial project first.
>>
File: 1663332085818259.jpg (29 KB, 480x480)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>713625
Is there any fun to be had in a BT right now?
For what it's worth, a BT is a moderate improvement in speed and armor with a low range but massive gun, at the retarded cost of 525Rmats + >>706838.
You'd better off building a couple Talos's (300Rmats) and save yourself the stress of driving around in a week's worth of grind.
>>
>>713024

you are literally schizophrenic
>>
>fishermen's and FC in peril
>clantards in Westgate are still mostly just focused on their facilities instead of building defenses or helping the front
wow, sandbags and barb wire. what an amazing use of dozens of buildings and man hours.
>>
Colliebros...Are we losing before the warden PVE equipment even unlocks?
>>
>>713684
Nah. the central and eastern collies are doing good, took AW and saltbrook and even took spitrocks. the western front is just full retard as usual, oarbreaker is a dead end so no one cares about it and trying to take jade cove from the south is impossible.
>>
>>713686
Wardens proven it is possible by taking it back this war(they landed on south beach).
>>
File: bridgefight.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
I don't give a shit about gay clannie facilities or trains or any of that garbage. I just love how train bridges add new dynamic and fluid fights at what used to be impassable bridge choke points. Elevation differences and multiple crossings have made bridge fights immensely fun and you never know if you're going to be on the offensive or defensive. It's fucking great. Been fighting here for 6 hours now and can't get enough of it.
>>
>entire western front collapsing on day 2 of the war

Jesus Christ, what is happening collies?
>>
>>713691
where's that?
>>
>>713694
Ardcadia, Fisherman's Row on shard Able.
>>
>>713692
It was sight of our goodwill, after taking all three neutral city. Trust the Sigil.
>>
>>713683
I'm not complaining, those sandbags and barbwire have been incredible useful.
>>
>>713698
For the time and energy put into facilities to create barbed wire/sandbag pallets, you could have easily created much more through factories and still had tons of resources left over for other supplies. Not to mention not soaking up 6 gorillion gsups trying to keep all these facilities afloat. I feel like this war is going to come down to whichever team has the least facilities to upkeep. Never in my fucking life have I seen literally every factory fighting at max queues for gsup production 24/7, and half the bunkers from day 1 are already decaying or dead.
>>
>>713686
you retards lost jade cove on day 2, it's already over.
>>
>>713701
You save more time in the end because driving 2-3 maps is going to add up. And when the driving time extends if/when we start winning, they become even more useful. The devs need to stop being faggots and let facilities make small arms, SS, bmats, and medical supplies at the very least.
>>
>>713692
luring warden piggies into the cauldron. once wardens get eidolo/three sisters up and move all their shit there we're gonna naval invade and take it all in one operation. two more weeks.
>>
>>713711
Fuck, I am now #jolly4collie. TRUST THE PLAN!
>>
>>713710
remember when every town had logi facilities and it was up to the players to decide which towns/facilities to build and upgrade? never forget that the devs hate you and hate logi.
>>
>>713714
this. there will never come an actual logi or QoL update, the dev's entire design philosophy would have to change for that
don't do logi if you have any respect for yourself
>>
>>713714
Yes, they made it an insane grind too.
>>
>>713711
>the cauldron
is this holhol hours?
>>
Any builders? Building is what I find most fun in this game.
>>
>>713771
what did get in return for your soul?
>>
>>713772
An outdated guide on placing trench connectors to connect up steep slopes.
>>
>>713771

Sometimes I put my rifle away to assist the building detail on the front, I once went through the entire song and dance of building a BB with a storm cannon but this was before the observation/intel center update.
I'
>>
>>713776
I'm glad you're at least somewhat of a builder anon, the frontline needs more people like you.. Also, I dunno if building/maintaining BBs is better or worse after this update, just that my designs have to change a slight bit to accommodate the power needs.
>>
What do I have to do to join /v/ermin
I rather not play with randos
>>
>>713796
you don't
>>
>>713796

Scalp at least 3 collies, 2 clannies and 1 janny
>>
Having a lot of fun griefing the fuck out of this game.

I work as a fuel and car thief. I constantly hijack vehicles and park the in inconvenient places, then remove the fuel making it immobile.
>>
>>713850
don't forget to also shoot it, pistol will generally do, and to lock it
>>
>>713852
It shows up as team damage in logs though.
>>
>>713850
Sit in a crane at a busy port and just move containers back and forth and occasionally crush people and get in the way of logistics. Fill your inventory with nothing but gas mask filters. They'll never get you out.
>>
Please re/v/i/v/e /v/ermin. I miss you guys so much
>>
File: 20221001214600_1.jpg (515 KB, 1637x1025)
515 KB
515 KB JPG
that fucking borderlane relic was too damn close, but pushing them out of these last trenches is fucked
>>
>>713877
which shard you guys are playing? still warden right?
>>
>>713887
yeah shard b, not sure how much longer I will be awake
>>
>>713888
cool, hope you guys online tomorrow. I'm on the road
>>
File: 37323778.58499996_image.png (634 KB, 1000x800)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
>>713889
see you on the field sometime rat
>>
Any /vm/ group on collies?
>>
>>713796
/v/ermin right now is dead
>>
>>713683
If it's any consolation to you, the same shit is happening to us on warden. All these facilities and nothing to show for it
>>
>>706558
Did they ever fix the clan tranny issue with this game or is it still just reddit mods dictating the entire game whilst everyone else is left to be fed to the meat grinder?
>>
>>713948
There's a squad up on Baker with a bunch of the old frens from Arms Race days in it
>>
>>713978
Still clannies controlling everything.
>>
>>713992
one of ours controls a facility.
>>
I miss being part of a big group of retards.
>>
>>713985
Where they at
>>
>>713999
I'm really just waiting for the first few days to clear up. This war is marred by having 3 shards and facility spam.
>>
>>713796
First you have to skin enough logi drivers to fashion a kind of leather tuxedo. Then, once you've put that on you have to dance in and out of garrison ai range while singing Camptown Races. If you can make it through the whole song while doing this then go into backlines and kill 5 scroopers and arrange their bodies into a friendship windmill. You'll be dm'd your official status as a starting rank rat and given instructions on the secret handshake written in Welsh. Or alternatively just ask to join the fucking squad and say something if you're let in. Usually people will be let in afaik but if you're weird or join but don't talk you'll probably be booted.

>>714000
No idea if anyone's on right now but you could look through the lists and see if they're there. People in the old group who still hang out are mostly back on warden I think.
>>
>>713992
That's a shame. Feel like that's always going to seriously limit the appeal of the game.
They should make a clan-war server where clannies can go complain about whatever the fuck it is they bitch about and a public server where you can't claim things for longer than a few hours.
>>
>>714008
>They should make a clan-war server
That's honestly what Able almost feels like. Everyone talks about how it's the "canon war" and I think most of the larger clans and sweats are on it jerking off over their gay ops and how important they are. I've been enjoying Baker a lot more.
>>
>>714017
It won't be long before a few of the big clans start getting BTFO and move server to shit up somewhere else.
That's why they need a different ruleset for other servers to discourage clannies.
>>
>>714022
If they were smart they'd just hop ship to the least populated servers en masse. That way they could have their ops and have autistically organized fights without worrying about queues, hordes of randos building where they shouldn't, and people taking resources that could otherwise be safely horded in private stashes. But they're too proud and stupid for that.
>>
>>714029
Clannies don't want to fight other clannies. They want to roll over everyone else with as little resistance as possible.
>>
>>713863

come to baker warden brother we're here
>>
>>713877

I had to afk for a bit but for the short time I was gone you managed to repel the attack and push back.

Niggas is savage niggas is monsters
>>
Wardens have been hitting us with mortars constantly for hours.
>>
I just wanna build a base for anons..
>>
>can't build railroad over provisional roads
These devs are fucking retarded
>>
File: 91706351.png (121 KB, 500x500)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
Today I won't be stuck at Fort Dunc-
>Queues everywhere
>Duncan flashing red for reinforcements
>>
>>714117

Yeah I'm surprised they saved up so many for this
>>
>>714202
>tomb-mercy
>fort duncan
>lockheed breakers
>nugget island
the et*rnal br*dge battles
>>
It's not our day, collie frens.
>>
>>714372
What even is going on? I haven't been on, but heard everything from cutlers to FMG's to mortars.
>>
>>714378
Clannies stomping us with endless mortars.
>>
Alright anons, what faction are we playing on shard 1?
>>
ok, i bought the game again after refunding it 2-3 years ago. im glad to see the obnoxious french speaking faggots are finally gone. joined wardens, have no idea what shard im on. ive been doing partisan runs, but i need to find a way to play around the pillboxes automatically shooting at me. also i need to find a way to blow bridges like the ones with levers
>>
>>714438
alright, just found out im on shard B playing wardens. we were having a hell of a time trying to repel the waves storming us at dendro field, halting valley, and a bit at myrmidon's stay in great march. i led a few successful counterattacks through the enemy forces and defenses up through the first defensive line at reflection, but nothing past it. i stopped to go get food after about 2-3 hours of each side contesting ground but not actually getting anything. i did some partisan runs near the bridge at the blue in shackled chasm, but i need to find a way to actually blow the bridge there.
>>
>>714442
You need a ton of HE grenades, it's not really viable until satchels.
>>
ok i see the locked /v/ermin squad on wardens shard b
>>
Why didn't the devs revert the sniper ammo change and make both kill in one shot instead of removing them from the game?
>>
>>714467
>make both kill in one shot
that would be symmetry which is antithetical to the VISION™. all weapons must be different for asymmetry even if it makes no sense and there are counterparts where one weapon is straight up superior to the other.
remember when arms race was released and the argenti was so bad it had to be hotfixed after like 2 days?
>>
Bridge fights are the worst thing ever made.
>>
Seething collie niggers will lose this war loke every other war they didn't have a massive pop advantage or game breaking bugs to abuse.
Eat shit faggots.
>>
>>712715
https://www.reddit.com/r/foxholegame/comments/xt85tt/teleportbrook/
>>
File: 1550249626973.png (165 KB, 396x408)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>area north of saltbrook is a fun land battle for 2 full days
>wardens take saltbrook
>past 6 hours is pure bridge fighting hell
>>
File: 1488854114624.gif (997 KB, 250x188)
997 KB
997 KB GIF
>been working with a clan and a bunch of randoms to try pushing on the defenses between borderlane and luch's workshop in the moors, shard b, for the past few hours
>really enjoying it
>>
>be collie
>lose
>>
>>714506
It's good. I want to be part of kino-war like 77 again.
>>
File: 1652325764635.jpg (20 KB, 230x285)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Saltbrook is such a mess. God I hate this city.
>>
any collies to report on the defense at luch's workshop in shard b? we have been conducting nonstop assaults as wardens on it from borderlane
>>
File: 20221002125901_1.jpg (114 KB, 1119x925)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
/v/ermin raid, got a jeep from a convoy we raided and tore up a shit load of logi
>>
>>713796
Join the shart B warden squad and request join when it's actually populated and hope our crippling autism doesn't result in us too afraid to let unknowns in
>>
>>714520
i started yelling at one of you when i saw you in my camp earlier
>>
>>714520
Why the fuck are you on B instead of Able?
>>
>tfw facility is being cucked because of tech requirements and the ever-expanding chink neighbors
>>
>>714523
Because there's no bunkers on B and partisan times are wild. Meanwhile A is clannie central.
>>
>Shard B collie
>We've been trying to take Thetus im Athrica for about 4 hours now
>Frenchie clan shows up and has 3 ISG's in the back plinking at wardens on higher ground
>They cause a gargantuan traffic jam at the BB, because they're using FOUR different trucks all at once to bring up 30mm
>They also run over at least a dozen people
>They leave and you can walk to the front now
>People actually doing the work push through, and logi finally brings some more HMG's
>A different clan brings up five armored cars, only manages to have two of them at a time in a position to fire at the enemy, and loses one to a mounted cutler, but they actually helped a lot
>We have at least 6-7 guys now roaming about in the enemy backline gunning down any logi trucks in the bushes
>It's now hour 9 of the attack on the town
>We take it
>Cleanup operation is completely botched, nobody attacks the safe house inside the city before moving on to attacking the BB outside, we lose tons of ground and almost lose the town hall
>Meanwhile, Wardens have recaptured Patridia and broken across the bridge in Brine
>Got off to take a doomp and nap
>Looking at the map now we've somehow completely reclaimed Thetus, pushed onward into the next town, and are still holding at Brine

You guys shoulda seen the conditions of our defense outside the Brine bridge, absolutely ghetto. Maybe 1 or 2 sandbags, but 5 mounted HMG's placed on the ground without cover
>>
>>714526
Does anyone know what unlocks with the "tier 2" facility tech? I'm trying to figure out when they'll be useful beyond nine billion sandbags but I can't find anything on what unlocks when
>>
>>714541
ah, i was there when your team overran dendrus fields in great marsh. we managed to successfully counterattack a few times, but we eventually got overrun. the borderlane - luch's workshop area has been an absolute grindfest with neither side managing to hold any permanent ground. we had a group of 30 random infantry + 2 tanks + 2 armored cars and apcs attacking shit and still couldnt make major headway anywhere. we would knock out barbed wire, some bunkers, and take a few trenches, but we wardens couldnt ever make a permanent breach in the collie lines. i dont really know what its going to take to break the stalemate in this sector. it doesnt really matter who controls what trenches in between the two towns because each side successfully assaults them, then holds them for a period of time before they get pushed back by the opposing side. i think im going to play in a different sector tomorrow because no matter what we did or how well we coordinated, we couldnt make any headway.
>>
>>714542
tier 5 on Able. So at least 1-2 more day.
>>
>>714523
Because we don't want to wait 10 thousand years to spawn on any front?
>>
>>714544
Heh, good stuff man! Yeah, world, intel and logi chat were all crapping themselves over the situation in Luchs. You may not be holding ground but whatever your doing it seems to be drawing a disproportionate response from our guys, so don't fret. As mentioned before in the south near Athrica we had some real ghetto defenses set up with how quick you guys broke through the Brine bridge. They're probably fortified to kingdom fuck right now but the whole region is a mix and match of either random dugouts or basic rifle garrisons, only the BB's themselves have any real AI defense.
>>
>>714551
>just walk behind luchs
>kill one truck
>leave
>know I'm triggering like 10 QRF to come deal with me
Every time
>>
>wasted 2 hours building
>just wanted to mindlessly fight at JC
FUCK FIRE AND FUCK THE WARDENS WHO ATTACKED MACHA
>>
Picked it up now that it's out of oily access.

Enjoying it so far.

My one gripe is that I feel like the only way to make any kind of progress in this kind of game is to coordinate as a group, but I don't really have any interest in being part of a community or whatever.

Are there any warden groups that coordinate pushes but don't get too lost in the sauce?
>>
>>714565
Not in particular. Generally collies have more dedicated loose PUGs and unorganized random groups, but warden clan men will actually work with randoms on the same front far more. Both are probably more common on A than B right now though.
>>
>>714551
ah, that makes sense why so many of your guys kept endlessly piling in to fight us at luch's. i broke through into parts of the town a few times, but i couldnt do much. the most i did in the town was kill a few guys and blow up a logi truck or two. them shitting their pants really showed because they started showing up to meet our massive concentrated breakthrough attempts with a lot of guys.
ill have to come check out the south sometime tomorrow. i dont think we ever bothered assaulting luch's from the far west because there was always a massive hole in your team's defensive line on the right side.
today was my first day really sitting down and playing the game. the last time i played, i got really turned off by all the people speaking third world languages (french, which is a language almost entirely used by africans).
>>714565
>Are there any warden groups that coordinate pushes but don't get too lost in the sauce?
yeah, go to any sector with a lot of fighting
>>
>>714565
it's not out of early access, there's literally zero change between now and before apart from the version now being 1.0.
>>
>>714577
What exactly do you think a game being out of early access would mean?
>>
>>714590
being in a release-worthy state, as a polished final state that comes with the assumption of no more updates and, for a centralized MMO like this, an end-of-life plan
this is not that
>>
>>714591
This isn't 2007 anymore anon. Nothing has an assumption of no more updates or a polished final state.
>>
>>714593
>muh fallacy
if factorio devs can do it, so should everyone else
>>
>>714594
Factorio isn't an mmo/faux-mmo like Foxhole. It doesn't require an upkept playerbase.
>>
>>714595
yet it could actually release in a passable state instead of """""""release""""""" being just another number. its requirements are different, but that doesn't change the fact that fucking siegecamp did not even fathom that "release" might entail anything but another routine update
at this point it'd be more beneficial for everyone (apart from scummy developers) if anything in early access wasn't allowed to release by contract
>>
The lag is unreal. Also, fire is completely retarded and needed a few more months to implement counters to it.
>>
>Get retired from COG
Eh, they reminded me too much of my past self
>>
cutting off logi to luch's and watching that shit choke to death is a good feeling ngl
>>
>>714610
QRD?
>>
>>714612
back then i used to be a big competitive guild player, then my hardware failed and lost my spark gradually
"Retired" (Kicked) for inactivity
>>
does anyone have that video with different types of foxhole players and hooked on a feeling playing in the background? it made me laugh a while ago but I can't find it now
>>
>>714442
Untill statchel charges are researched you need a bunch of HE grenades and a load of volunteers+transport in order to do it fast enough to finish the job before QRF rams itself down your throat. I've done it before with 15 men and 3 barges with everyone loaded down with HE grenades, done right you can delete a crossing in about a minuet. Make sure there are no CV's nearby otherwise they'll just rebuild so you many have to sweep the area before or after a successful run.
>>
>>714492
Just do an amphibious crossing out of Wellchurch onto Sidhe Falls, I've done it the other way as Wardens so you should be able to do it too
>>
>>714551
Earlier today I was with a rag tag armored unit made up of armored cars and captured tankettes that kept poking at the side of Luchs for a few hours till the collies got smart and started mine the fuck out of the flank. Our lead tankette was just suggesting someone get out and guide on foot when he ran into one and rolled down a hill into two more.
>>
>>714454

Yup, I couldn't find it at first too because traditionally /v/ermin was an open squad, but after the great rat massacre of the arms race era, preventative measures to keep out nigger faggots from getting in was done.
>>
>>714523
Because we can actually do basic arithmetic and aren't complete schizos.
>>
last time i actively played foxhole was during arms race, what's changed?
>>
>>714639
Fire, facilities, trains. Still a dogshit game.
>>
>>714639
more shit that you will never see and effectively less content because half of all vehicles are now gated behind facilities
>>
>>714639
Powercreep.
>>
Even without talking playing with you guys is pretty fun.
>>
>>714661
Glad you're enjoying yourself fren
>>
>>714565
Just join some decent clan and ignore gay community gayness and cherry pick stuff that interests you.
>>
File: my vermin.gif (2.87 MB, 319x175)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB GIF
watching these niggas just wasting shit on the border when we mostly cut off, just rub some braincells together it ain't hard to not be a retard lol
>>
>>714609
>Fire is completely retarded
Meant to be, ever got set on fire or seen anyone set on fire? Shit is deadly
>Needs counters
Lol.
Shoot the fucking truck bringing in the flamefuckers and be sure to be ready to pop them with rifle rounds. They need transportation because the moment they try to run across the field with one is the moment they die. It's no different from a collie grenadier rush except grenadiers run out of ammo and run faster while these can stay to clear the trench and are slow as molasses.
Rifles are still far cheaper and way more effective than flamers. You can legit die to 5-10 of them and still be more cost effective in terms of raw resources as long as you aren't holding like 3 clips every time or something.
>>
>too retarded to use water on fire
collie moment
>>
>>714711
Hosing down someone IRL with water won't put it out immediatly if the clothes they're wearing are starting to fuel it or if there's some sticky flammable liquid like napalm still attached. It helps but you need constant stream, not just a bucket, and the guy needs not to panic and either roll on the floor or immediatly take off whatever got set on fire, hopefully both.
Too bad you can't just unequip your shirt to put it out.
>>
Managed to blueprint an entire base in less than 2 hours today, which is a new record for me.
>>
>start fucking with border behind Luch's on baker with the boys for some easy partisaning
>using empty, half decayed collie bb to ambush trucks
>steal tankette being trucked away from the front line for some reason
>collie QRF starts getting heavy
>steal second tankette from QRF
>use tankettes to blow up QRF ACs and the abandoned bunker once it started getting built up and used by said QRF
>now hours of us running up with carbines, spooking logi away and running around QRF
>kill the perma-AI bunker base next up the road when we notice luch's is about to fall with those tankettes
>defend the new border base for hours, limited resupplies due to one remaining bunker in moors on the road
>no non-/v/ermin above a ssgt to be seen, have to keep sheparding them and doing it all ourselves
>realize the front in moors just fucking left once luch's fell and that cut-off collie bunker was stocked like crazy from friendly logi just blind driving through
>have to take over in moors and grind a way through their BB since nobody on that front had the initiative to do anything more than throw a mammon
>with mortars, stolen ISGs, ratcatchers, the whole lot, we finally break through and kill AI on the road so logi can reach the border base
>8 hours after starting to partisan we'd near singlehandedly forced the front through a town and into a new region
/v/ermin lead the way I guess.
At the same time it's neat to be reminded how fun this game can be but fuck me its exhausting when you actually try to make progress and not just do an OP and fuck off.
>>
>>714743
every OP that isn't secured with building or a subsequent push is completely wasted
>>
>>714743
Good shit
>>
File: 20221002232816_1.jpg (252 KB, 1499x1029)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
Watching mostly sgts and ptes charge down a tankette and kill the driver and gunner is a drug god damn
>>
File: 1644418368980.jpg (194 KB, 1336x1080)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>Collie base behind enemy lines getting it's shit kicked in.
>Constantly begging for help in world chat.
>Tell them I can supply them IF THEY JUST FUCKING TELL WHAT ROUTES TO TAKE BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY I'VE FOUND IS COVERED BY AI
>Refuse to answer me and keep begging in chat.
Holy fuck this is why I don't do logi unless I get tired of trying to ask for something.
>>
>>714794
sgts and privates are the only people who actually play the game. There are sergeants with both more playtime and more ability than clannies who are ranked way higher.
>>
>>714743
glad to see luch's finally fell. we were mass assaulting it for about 9 hours yesterday but couldnt ever fully get rid of their defenses between borderland and luch's. they were panicking to throw bodies in to stop us all day
>>
Why are there so many fucking Warden cheaters? I've seen so many Wardens doing a lag hack and bayonet charging zig-zagging 5m from one point to the next. Literally skipping sections of the map and mowing down 5+ people before random spray fire gets them.
>>
>>714834
your team is winning, so why does it matter?
>>
>>714835
Because cheating is for niggers.
>>
>login
>every frontline is a bridge fight
>log out
>>
File: file.png (14 KB, 1036x72)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>join a clan during my first day playing
>second day, today
>im being told in their discord to stop "using the wrong pronouns" for the guy paypal begging on his profile who is apparently their "leader"
>keep calling that freak "the paypal begging guy"
picture is one of the responses i keep getting
>>
>>714843
yep, i made a reference to the tranny suicide rate and left, along with being very polite about appreciating the invite and opportunity to be in the clan
>>
>>714843
John, chill.
>>
>>714743

Can't wait to get on tomorrow with you boys
>>
>Shard C
>Highest ranked online rn
>Bridge Battle north of Maiden's veil
>Just swim, lol
>Flank their Tripod MGs, kill the defenses with the noobs
>Maiden's gets pinched from 3 sides

I woke up to see Maiden's Veil in Colonial hands. All in a day's work.
>>
>>714709
>>714711
I meant fighting the active fires, they PVE'd the base. You have to pull out the bucket, find water somewhere, then pour it on the fire. You also need to do this numerous times and convince others to join this unfun chore. Water hoses are fun, this isn't. Wait until fire rockets to see how wrong you are.
>>
Oh man, the game is "finished" but new players are running around like headless chickens. I took a peek at the tutorial, and wow. It is so insufficient I can't even begin to express how little they learn from it.
Devs need to stop relying on the old, incomplete and often incorrect wiki and put an in-game help encylopedia. I see people struggling to do tasks as simple as placing and rotating a tripod, completely missing grenade throws, and soldiers who don't even realize they're bleeding. The last one is kind of the devs fault because such an important bit of information, specifically the red blooddrop is so small and unless someone tells you you probably won't see it in the heat of battle.
>>
>day 2 of playing
>ok, decide im going to do my first logi truck run
>spawn in the far back, grab a logi truck
>some guy says he is gonna fill my truck up
>ok
>30 minutes later, get to the base i intend on resupplying
>"you cant unload this truck because it has a squad reservation lock on it"
>go park it in the woods a decent bit away from the base and in the middle of nowhere with no roads
>die about 7 minutes later while im afk waiting out the 45 minute timer for the truck to lose its squad lock while it has no driver
ok, ive learned to look out for those gay squad locks.
>>
>>714939
He needs those sweet commends please understand
>>
>>714939
Yeah, I hate when that happens too. You could have destroyed the truck instead.
>>
>>714946
i didnt want to blow it up after driving it 30 minutes to the front
>>714943
>>
>>714950
You were going to sit there for 45 minutes. You can build or find a new one in five minutes, it's actually more optimal to never make the return trip 90% of the the time.
>>
>play for the first time
>people are talking about femboys in the chat
Looks like i'm in for some fun
>>
>>714957
>he joined the troon faction
>>
>It's all bridge battles
>>
>>714843
John, chill
>>
In the Stray, me and some randos built a field bridge across a river and sent a tankette, AC, and an LUV across it. Kept shooting warden that tried moving across the bridge and even trapped one in a foxhole.
>>
>>714851
>>714964
there was another guy whining at me, but it was just him bitching by telling me i dont have to be in their unit along with some other passive aggressive shit
>>
haven't played since like 2019. warden or collie in 2022?
>>
>>714985
actually i only care about how wardens are doing
>>
>>714959
Neither/both factions have troons
There's one obsessed with traps and maids and one obsessed with furries and multiculti. If somehow you think the latter is more 4chan than the former then you really need to leave.
>>
how do i play with /v/ros im new
>>
>>714963
>he's playing able
>>
>>715000
Get good.
Find the good front.
???
Get banned for someone else saying nigger near you.
>>
File: 1651354631292.png (180 KB, 899x675)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>714963
There's literally nothing wrong with bridge battles.
>>
>>715000
i just started playing yesterday
i saw the /v/ group on wardens, shard b yesterday
>>
File: 1637332994987.gif (583 KB, 498x372)
583 KB
583 KB GIF
>>714990
>the tech maid group isn't full of troons, please believe me!
>>
>>715026
It isn't full of troons, it's full of underage troons.
>>
File: halloween-green.png (588 KB, 774x389)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
https://ceeps.itch.io/colorful-uniforms
Halloween uniforms are up
>>
>>714843
>join a server
>be a disruptive social problem
>politely asked to change my behavior
I can't believe clannies would do this to me. I will now have a meltdown.
>>
>>715070
>join a server
>be told i have to conform to their tranny worship and get begged to donate to the tranny's paypal constantly
>anon why arent your worshipping the same freak as us? you can leave!
>ok (leaves after insulting the freak)
>>
>>715070
t. tranny lover
>>
>>715074
Kek please keep seething none of that shit happened I can tell
>>
>>715076
>t. collie
>>
>>715076
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>714794
How do you kill the drivers of these open top vehicles without gas?
>>
>>715099
If you have height you can hit them if you aim right at the drivers, but you can hit them from the rear while standing on flat ground. If you're low in a trench its harder, its like the cover increases. Getting behind them with a loughcaster or fiddler is a good way to do it, its hard to describe how the aim line looks, but basically you want the cursor right on them and it will turn red and show hitting the cover but it can still hit them. Similar thing for trenches
>>
Okay but what tier of facility makes shit that matters unlock? Tier 2 is coming up but I can't tell when we get to actually make ammo or anything, the wiki has fucking nothing
>>
>>714950
trucks are worth roughly nothing, feel free to use them as battering rams
nobody's going to bother bringing a truck from the front back to somewhere it'd be more useful
note that this doesn't apply to flatbeds because those are made with a rarer resource
>>
>>715175
IIRC tier 2 is basically all the buildings but not all the upgrades. We get to use all the things in the building menu but the tank variants come later.
>>
I just left Acrithia and in region chat there were two clannie trannies having a verbal dispute over facility related stuff, these manchildern forgot this game is a team effort, not a clan effort as they build their facilities around resource nodes and pull the THIS IS MINE card.
Reminds me when tech was still a choice and trannies would cannibalize eachother in world chat.
>>
>>715275
>when scarcity first hit we had petrol wars as clans fought over oil wells since tanks could only run on petrol
>then arms race hit and clans fought over tech choices
>now clans are fighting over facilities
The devs never learn. I say that facilities shouldn't be buildable from the start and at about tier 6 you unlock 99% of facilities and keep the superheavy shit/upgrading until the end of the tree.
>>
>devs to themselves
>"how can we improve the logi experience and the game?"
>"I know! Let's lock stuff that already existed behind things the players have to build and maintain themselves!"
>"Hmmm, I think that you're on to something but it needs more... wait! What if we introduced a whole bunch of new resources that you need to make the stuff locked behind facilities that also have be crafted!
Why do they hate logi and lone players / small groups so much? Who the fuck was this update for?
>>
File: 1635365423772.gif (3.99 MB, 410x410)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB GIF
>was assaulting luch's workshop from bordlerlane yesterday as wardens
>we capture some defenses on the way to nightchurch in reaching trail
>we spend the next 11 hours barely taking a few sets of trenches
>we average about 800 casualties per hour in the area, while the enemy team averages about 450 casualties per hour
>we initially had armor, but all the tanks and APCs got blown up within the first 2 hours of assaulting (this includes tanks we captured and used against the collies)
>now its just an endless grind of taking a trench or two, then getting bombarded by collie MG pillboxes, artillery, and tanks, followed by a collie counterattack to the trench at the max range of their MG pillboxes
>get absolutely nowhere, even when we try flanking around the sides (we do knock out some pillboxes, but it didnt help much in the long run)
>go to other sectors
>at complete deadlocks other than a few small gains here and there once every 6-8 hours
after 11 hours of endless trench assaults without hardly any progress, i think im gonna take a 30 min or hour break.
>>
Man, I don't even mind how bad it is to push through mid war defenses. My issue is the severe and ridiculous lag. Incompetent devs couldn't handle and removed VOIP, then they barely raise the player limit, and yet a vehicle appears on screen as it runs you over. I just can't do it man. I'm taking a break until the next war.
>>
>>715407
My issue is every province having 15 man queues.
>>
>>715407
I'm guessing the main issue is everyone insisting on joining Able, myself included. If Baker was NvS, I would have stayed. I fucking hate EvW.
>>
>clannies can destroy any small group's facility
Kek
>>
>>715410
oh, shard A is vertical instead of horizontal? i had no idea. ive only ever played on shard B
>>
>>715403

kek get some rest anon
>>
>>715428
i spent 9 hours assaulting yesterday and we couldnt ever completely bust through the enemy base between borderlane and luch's workshop. it was shocking to casually walk through it this morning unopposed.
this game is something else, and i think ill be playing it for a while. im just ready to see us actually get some equipment to break through with rather than bashing our heads against the wall endlessly.
>>
>>715430

I'll be on a in a couple minutes hope some of the guys will be too
>>
>>715433
im burned out for the day so i hope you have fun assaulting reaching trail. the lines havent moved hardly for the past 6 hours.
>>
>>715403
>>714743
You're welcome.
>>
>>715395
the update was for the dev's own egos and nobody else
>>
>>715454
i hope you can make some headway after the absolute bloodbath that occurred today just west of nightchurch. we tried desperately, but honestly we didnt make much more than a slight amount of headway. the lack of tanks and artillery shows on the front line of that sector
>>
File: 1649513330217.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>Chilling in the queue.
>Random noob comes up.
>We have a nice convo while we wait.
This game can be nice at times.
>>
File: three retards.jpg (45 KB, 396x553)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>hey guys, what if we stopped slamming our faces into a safehouse chokepoint across a bridge and actually attack from the south, we can not only avoid the safehouse chokepoint but all cut their logi entirely!
>b-but we've been pushing this suicidal chokepoint for days, if we stop now we'll have to admit it was fucking stupid and clannies will look bad
>okay well you can still redeem yourselves by switching to the south
>no you don't understand, just another hour of safehouse chokepoint meatgrinder and the city is ours!

I hate clans more than you can ever fucking imagine. Me and 3 other guys have been tearing their logi and south defenses apart while the entirety of the hex keeps throwing logi deliveries into the black hole that is Three Sisters safehouse. Had to log off and take a break because the amount of clannies calling me an asshole for telling them to stop being retards and move south was giving me an aneurysm.
>>
>>715530
Take the shard2pill and join us on Baker, 95% of players here are brand new and will listen to any plan you have. Seriously its amazing how much better of a force they can be then clannies when you lead them properly.
>>
>>715403
This phase of the war (where collies have tankettes and we have no easy counters) is always a pain to play. Just you wait till we get King Gallants, then it gets interesting...
>>
File: 1591723336978.png (143 KB, 436x536)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>715533
I would have switched already were it not for the fact that I've already built a few obs bunkers providing key intel. I know that if I switch now nobody will maintain them and collie partisans will party hard but I'm almost at the point where I don't give a fuck because warden clans are fucking insufferable and maximum retard. If I did switch I'd go collie too, fucking sick of cum spam and people unironically talking about sucking cock in world chat.
>>
>>715530
I hope you weren't around for the bayonet charges.
>>
I wish there was a thing where you could choose which chats to show, I just want to see everything except world chat.
>>
File: IMG_3050.jpg (39 KB, 405x650)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>wardens can use tremolas with ospreay rifle attachments to pve
>ospreay out-ranges T2 pillboxes
>out-ranges rifle garrisons also because fuck you
I swear I didn't know this bullshit until today, but are you fucking shitting me here with this tremola bullshit? What the fuck man, is siege camp worried the wardens are going to run out of cutlers? And take some 7.62 to kill off anyone trying to stop you, there's no over encumbrance! I was wondering why all of our pillboxes were busted up, you should've seen the dumb look on my face when it registered that a bunch of faggots with loughcasters were doing hit and run pve. Wasn't just pillboxes, our EATs and mounted guns got fucked too. Just cut the bullshit and let wardens shoot mammons without an attachment from their rifles already. Fucking retarded.
>>
>>715566
get noob tubed lol
>>
>>715566
>collies can do the same thing with stacked, lower weight grenades due to grenade outfit
Removing the nade launcher takes longer than swapping to a sidearm btw
>>
>>709359
Think about the gameplay loop. Consider fun in terms of pure pragmatism and not as an abstract experience. Infantry spends a majority of their game time making pot shots in trenches between a few big hits of excitement when they blow up a bunker or be alive for actual ground taken. Logi is in a regular cycle of reward for their gameplay because they get a win for just communicating and finishing their fetch quest. It's like any autism simulator title only you actually get to do more, not less.
>>
>>715530
Clans are what leveled satyr and the coast east of it with gunboats. Pushing that is the obvious move, no idea why people would push hangmans from 3 sisters
>>
>That clanny tranny who got kicked out of CGC due to not meeting their dilation quota
Kek
>>
>>715566
It used to be giant fag collies who'd stay up till 4am pve'ing relentlessly with this bullshit. One night I had enough and just took a rifle and killed the guy doing it repeatedly and stole his nade launcher until he gave up.
>>
>Doing partisan shit.
>Find a truck full of coal just sitting there.
>Figure "fuck it, why not?" and throw it into the river.
>While I'm doing this a whole convoy of like three warden supply trucks come by and laser me while I'm getting out the water.
>TFW I'm pretty sure they didn't notice me until the truck blew up in the river.
Dammit, maybe doing partisan shit alone was the wrong play.
>>
>>715614
You did destroy that truck and coal, so it's still win.
>>
>>715617
But I also lost a jeep, a gun, ammo, binos, and a wrench.
>>
>>715617
The 100 bmats the truck cost were probably worth infinitely more than the shitty ass coal in it.
Every retard was fighting over it day 1, now it's junk.
Maybe it will get relevant again with the coal liquification tech.
>>
>>715618

gigakek
>>
>>715618
the front is a grinder, disrupted reinforcement lines are what causes pushes.
>>
>>715614
Just bad luck, stuff like always happens eventually. It's about doing what damage you can.
>>715618
The jeep is the only thing that matters there. The Gun and ammo is nothing. The binos and wrench are 30 bmats combined, which is 60 scrap. The jeep is 10 rmats which is 200 components which mine 2-3 times slower than components, meaning it's worth the time of like like 400, maybe 500 scrap, and that's before factoring in the ultimate scarcity of rmats (not a huge issue at this stage of the war though).

All in all you're still positive in raw resources if you kill a truck full of coal, though possibly not great in opportunity cost.
If you're worried about the cost/reward of partisanning, just leg it. You don't get too much from LUVs without multiple people anyway unless you have to kill a few specific watchtowers..
>>
>>715663
>200 components which mine 2-3 times slower than scrap*
>>
>>715643
He sure disrupted that coal logi lol
>>
Which are the best Warden Military clans to grief right now
>>
>>715694
all
>>
>>715694
Make sure to downvote WM, TM, and other degenerates so they get poor comms and we don't have to see them in global chats.
>>
>newfag lacking even the basic inspiration on who to grief
>redditor suggests heckin downvotes to own the clannies
this place has really gone downhill
>>
>>715707
hey faggot, poor comms means that they can no longer communicate. Unless you are fine with cum and femboy cocksucking spam.
>>
>>715712
Yes retard, I know about poor comms
If it was that easy to get them banned from chat then you would hear about it more and more people would grief that way
sitting on your ass playing vigilante janny in the chatbox isn't going to accomplish anything compared to actually going to clan bases and fucking with stuff
>>
>>715714
Don't clanny trannies have logs of all their stuff now?
>>
>>715771
You can still take off with their tanks
>>
>>715778
Yeah but doesn't lockpicking trucks still get logged?
>>
>>715780
I don't think so, it's not against the rules anyway.
>>
>>715771
I don't see why it matters. You can't own stuff, you make it for your team.
>>
File: a9dzBZK_460sa.gif (3.42 MB, 400x247)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB GIF
does this game still has griefing clans who can mass report and ban you because you looked at them the wrong way? i wanted to get into this game since long time ago, but reading about stuff like this makes me reconsider each time
>>
File: fox.png (1.59 MB, 1465x1080)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>714866
>>Shard C
Stopped reading there.

>I've seen so many Wardens doing a lag hack and bayonet charging zig-zagging 5m from one point to the next. Literally skipping sections of the map and mowing down 5+ people before random spray fire gets them.
Tl;dr version ; my internet is shit but it's probably just everyone else cheating all the time against me personnaly.

>>714541
>Frenchie clan shows up
>They cause a gargantuan traffic jam
Must be parisians, HONHONHON!
>>
I HATE MY ABEL
I HATE QUEUES

WHY IS MY CLAN ORGANIZING PATROLS IN A REGION THAT HAS 40 QUEUE
>>
COLLIEBREHS...
>>
>>715889
Come home friend... Baker is calling...
>>
>>715897
stop whining, you're already winning (on all shards for that matter, decisively on shard 3)
>>
>>715816
Just stay away from them and try not to needlessly antagonize people. I saw a video the other day or some guy running around a base digging foxholes to block building and screaming about clannies. I'm not suggesting that the clanfags bullying loners isn't an issue but it seems like sometimes the reality is people poking the bear and then acting like they're the victim.
>>
>>715930
might as well just need a new clan too but i'm too lazy some clan where it's not some 30 year old chud screaming commands in the mic and acting like foxhole is the actual military either
>>
>>715952
>where it's not some 30 year old chud screaming commands in the mic and acting like foxhole is the actual military either
Why on earth would you ever play with such people? Soloing on fronts and playing with randos would be more enjoyable than that.
>>
>>715714
I used to talk with some v(not /v/ermin) members and they were always complaining about having poor comms
>>
File: 1.png (2.83 MB, 1620x1080)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtDqUY2Sd-I

Tongues of fire on Deadlands flaring,
News of clanmen near declaring,
To heroic deeds of daring,
Call you, /v/ermin men.

Groans of wounded scroopers dying,
Wails of logi and noobs flying,
For the distant succour crying,
Call you, /v/ermin Men.

Shall the voice of wailing,
Now be unavailing,
You to rouse, who never yet
In battle’s hour were failing?
This our answer, rats down pouring,
Swift as winter torrents roaring.
Not in vain the post imploring
Calls on /v/ermin men.

Loud the mic spam sounding,
Every manly heart is bounding,
As our trusted chief surrounding,
March we, /v/ermin men.

Short the route enemy trucks are taking;
They shall fast know their mistaking,
We, of their supplies partaking,
Found by /v/ermin Men.

Brothers, cease your seething,
Calm may be your sleeping,
You and yours in safety now,
The /v/ermin men are keeping.
We, who at the backlines threaten,
They you fear, by panic riven,
Shall, like frightened sheep, be driven,
Far, by /v/ermin men.
>>
File: 1664624956817889.jpg (63 KB, 781x1024)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>clannie actually asks for my approval to build defenses in my area instead of just demolishing my facility with his 15 buttbuddies
Colliebros I made the right choice.
>>
>>716010
Collie bros struggle together
>>
>>715534
when do we get king gallants? im only on my third day of playing
>>
>>715694
the clan "7MWR" is lead by an unironic tranny, so make of that what you will.
>>
File: file.png (702 KB, 1489x672)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
i cant describe how good it feels to finally see us take nightchurch after the endless assaults from yesterday
>>
File: file.png (3.18 MB, 2171x1168)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
whoever the collie is trying to use the coal field east of reprieve, im going to keep fucking with you as a partisan if you and your friends dont walk away. see this crane of yours i just stole after blowing up the trucks full of shit you brought to build up a coal mine?
>>
Password for /v/ermin seaport at scrying belt
>>
File: 20221003182445_1.jpg (319 KB, 1536x864)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>Baker
I feel like a shepherd to the flock, was hella fucking fun
>>
>>716084
Harpy just fell and a bunker base east of nightchurch got artyed to fuck
Theyre counter attacking hard right now
>>
>>716170
yeah we got absolutely blasted by artillery, then enemy tanks and grenade spam overran us trench by trench. we are having to conduct a fighting retreat because they are way better supplied than us in this sector. im gonna conduct some partisan runs to see if i can blast some collie logis. i managed to stop them from building shit at the coal mine east of reprieve earlier, so lets see if i can have any more success.
>>
>>715566
The dickless Wardens can't really win if everything was equal.
>>
>>715566
That's how grenade launchers function. Collie standalone grenade launcher has even more range than the Warden one and you guys get grenadier uniforms to carry even more munitions for partisan operations. Just get a pistol for self defense or do it as a small team or duo.
>>
Rockets in a few days, bros.
>>
>>716212
Rockets is already there for those who Able.
>>
>>716231
have fun waiting for an hour at the border to use them
>>
>>715995

/v/ros...
>>
Any Baker wardens (or other anons on Able/Charlie) up for some quick gameplay?
>>
>>716203
>It has more range

Tell me how you're new at this game without saying you're new at the game
>>
>>716253
Explain.
>>
>>716246
I am if you're still up for it anon
>>
File: lewis-puller.jpg (9 KB, 165x259)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>715571
>>716203
room temperature IQ. in this scenario collies need;
>specific uniform
>specific weapon
>sidearm
wardens need;
>rifle durrr
>specific attachment
The uniform is only good for gas and bomas, sidearm logic is a cope. It's gonna negate reduced weight anyways, which is another cope. If it was such a good system the wardens would be using it, but they fucking don't. You're just lying if you're gonna tell me wardens are picking the lunaire over the ospreay. You see it now and you'll see it late game too, especially with gas.

>>714834
>>715823
well my internet doesn't suck. I used to chalk it up to overburdened foxhole servers, but I'm kinda convinced there's some kinda lag hacks that people are using.
>logi vehicle starts teleporting the SECOND I start shooting it
>sitting in a trench and someone is 'crawling/falling down animation' at sprinting speed towards me. can't even target them
Stuff like that. I've heard theories on how people do it, but I dunno. Oddly convenient timing as to when it seems to happen, double plus good as to why I always get fucked over by it.
>>
>>716303
>Stuff like that. I've heard theories on how people do it, but I dunno. Oddly convenient timing as to when it seems to happen, double plus good as to why I always get fucked over by it.
You're right, people do lag hack, you can kinda tell who's doing it and who has shit internet though, because only clannies fucking cheat.
>>
Okay get this anons. You have your standard layer of Ws in your BB, now, these need 1800 power and each generator produces 3000, so not quite enough for two.
Generators severly reduce structural integrity of even concrete, so it's good to have them together and near howitzers to reduce the risk of arty killing them. 1x1s are too weak for this, but a 1x3 with two generators is still sufficiently strong i guess.
I think I have developed a solution and I would like other anon's inputs. One 1x3 between each W. This way, even if a generator 1x3 is destroyed, there is still enough power to go around.
>>
File: Chad pepe.jpg (496 KB, 2000x2300)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
I need more advanced ways to grief before I get perma'd.

So far I've got:
>Lock vehicles, remove fuel, block bridges and roads, can even shoot vehicles to disable them but shows up in some janny log.
>Take supplies from building, drive away, dump them in random bush / the ocean.
>Go into crane and afk. (People just kick / report me out of them though.)
>Use wrench to mass-remove barbed wire on front lines.
>Dig foxholes everywhere so if enemy is able to approach they have a safe hidey-hole from bunkers or something.
>Make 2 fences then park a disabled gasless car in front of it so the fence can't be opened. People can see I build the fence though.
>Shooting storage crates means they can't be packed up.
>Mass build water generator thingies near water connected to nothing to waste materials.
>Steal tanks and suicide mission them to the front lines.
>Pretend to be logi then drive vehicles into the ocean filled with supplies.

I need more.
>>
Why do the devs insist on naming servers numerically/alphabetically? It only encourages some to be overfilled trashfires while others will be practically empty. Why don't they just give them names? Or declare that official victory has to come from winning a majority of servers per war? That way people would spread out and we wouldn't have to deal with absurd queues.
>>
>>716363
Hi Benji
>>
>>716553
>Mention youtuber.
>He has no Foxhole videos.

You sure about that?
>>
>>716567
He made a Steam forum thread.
>>
>>716235
I keep hearing this, but I get 45 seconds at most at the borders.
>>
>>716620
What server are you on anon
>>
>>716491
This would be pretty cool. I hope Foxhole grows in player numbers enough that multiple shards would be normal
>>
Warden rockets sound absolutely sick.
>>
File: 1654955490515.png (905 KB, 640x1440)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
>>716363
I know you think you done a lot but a single new player will do worse thing to his own faction supplies than you could ever do by doing any of this.

Basically my friend...you're useless even in griefing.
>>
Inferno was a mistake
Entrenched was a mistake
Winter Army was a mistake
Arms Race was the biggest mistake of them all
trench warfare was a mistake, bunkers are STILL fucking ass to build and maintain
War Machine had good additions but ruined by scarcity and petrol hoarding
Foundation of War was the last good update
t.alpha skirmishes boomer
>>
>>716790
holy fuvk imagine being this much of a miserable boomer lol
>the last time i had fun in this game was years ago but here i am still playing it
lol, lmao
>>
I just spend like 1-2 hours rebuilding a side of defenses so the Wardens don't have an easy way around defenses;only for rockets to land and burn them to the ground again after all that hard work!
I would've been cool with repairing the stuff again but you can't pay me to play this game with the 3-5 desync and the fact the game is actually throwing me out of the server.
I'll be back late into the day as all this combat, shelling, lag, sleep deprivation is driving me up the fucking wall, I'm pretty sure I'm hallucinating lag spikes.
>>
>>716790
trenches are good but bunkers are a blight
>>
>>716688
Able. Though now that I think of it, I might be playing on weekdays at non-prime time.
>>
>>716840
when I tried baker warden every server had at least 10 player queues.
>>
File: file.png (35 KB, 1074x241)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
why cant i log into shard B
>>
>>716846
That's only at peak hours
>>
File: file.png (663 KB, 815x509)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>716870
huh?
>>
>>716870
I thought i had this issue but it was an outdated outfit mod pack for collies
>>
So arty combined with rockets might be unbeatable.
>>
collies are getting pushed back on all fronts tonight in shard B
maybe they dumped too many resources into trying to counterattack nightchurch. the collies are still dumping a mountain of resources into trying to retake nightchurch
>>
>>716897
What about howi garrisons
>>
>>709339
>d-dont you want to waste hours of your life doing WoW tier timesink bullshit?
The logistics system as it is is a scam for low iq retards to build their egos around. It should be about making meaningful decisions. Holding lmb at scrap fields should be done away with entirely and replaced by upgradable mines. Every single town should have production capabilities in some form. More storage depots / ports. If it's half the fucking game it should at least feel like a game and not a chore for cucks.
>>
File: 1639123542671.jpg (46 KB, 590x604)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>put out fire
>rockets set it on fire again
>put out fire
>put out fire
>put out fire
>put out fire
>put out fire
>>
File: lollllll.png (1.69 MB, 1288x883)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>717030
>15 guys with buckets right next to a water source can't put the fire out
>norf FC boomer casting some kind of spell over his mic
>corporal wont stop screaming
>the rocket barrage continues
>>
>>717035
what
the
FUCK
is that?
>>
File: IMG_4275.jpg (89 KB, 639x800)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>717030
>something something fire
>you are getting hot
>run away
>really far away
>lay down in snow
>you catch on fire
>>
>>717040
Fun
>>
>>717042
>no way to put out fire on yourself
>>
File: R7h66k3.gif (1.99 MB, 367x388)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>717045
ah yes, brings back fond memories of my IRL military training experiences;
>remember recruits, always keep a bucket of water in your inventory
>just like our forefathers when they beat the bad guys
>cue mandatory ALS ice bucket challenge during the national anthem
>>
File: 20221004201807_1.jpg (182 KB, 1536x864)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Train your little dorks better wardens, that was quite a good laugh i had
>>
>>717045
Vision status: Achieved.
>>
File: 1650303666517.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>Have to pay to alt.
Dammit with how big of a problem it was I thought this was free.
>>
>>716738
Teach me to be as destructive as possible.
>>
KEEP GETTING VOICE CHAT ERRORS
>>
>>717035
based, also the rockets sound fucking cool
>>
>>716870
because shard b is female and you're a creepy incel
>>
You'd think logi would be mass producing water by now.
>>
>>717291
It doesn't matter, even if you had like 10 guys running buckets the fire still won't go out. devs need to just remove incendiary rockets for the tiem being.
>>
just do counter battery
>>
File: 1663012225485.jpg (160 KB, 373x373)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
The devs stupidity is genuinely making me rage. They hotfixed the buckets, which barely did a fucking thing. Do they nerf the fire chance or massively buff buckets quickly after this? NOPE
FUCK FAGGOTCAMP, FUCK THE LISPING NIGGER JULIAN, FUCK DOGSHITHOLE, AND FUCK JANNIES
>>
>>717024
but it is?
logi is depressing but sometimes it's beautiful when runs well
>Holding lmb at scrap fields should be done away with entirely
nobody is holding lmb
it's all autoclick
>upgradable mines
they are here now but they require petrol to run
fucking bullshit
>More storage depots / ports
you don't really need more
it's the lack of drivers not the lack of depots
>Every single town should have production capabilities in some form
kinda, big logi ops usually have cargo ships collecting scraps from 1 map -> refine then ship them to another map near the front with a factory
same thing happens with components but it's usually clans who hoard
>>
>>717452
>it's all autoclick
This is a third party solution. it really just shouldn't exist. Scrap is essentially infinite and easy to acquire so I don't know you need to actually mine it manually. It's just an extra bit of effort for casuals.
>>
>>717456
you are a retard and education is a third party solution. it really just shouldn't exist
>>
and also to answer the question
scrapping is sometimes very comfy
I have my train
music/youtube up
2 monitors
personal autohotkey script I wrote myself that allow me to alt tab from the game while my char is still mining for me
yep, it's public scroop time
>>
>>717471
Hey anon, can you share your script?
>>
File: file.png (774 KB, 1125x1016)
774 KB
774 KB PNG
shard b wardens
we lost all of our work since sunday morning in one night
its nice to see us take multiple sectors in basin sionnach in response, but was it really worth it? we had taken back almost all all the ground we lost monday during our counterattack on tuesday to the outskirts of reprieve, and overnight we are back at before where we were sunday morning.
>>
>>717548
post pic of f1 with name redacted
I aint giving nothing to warden tranny
>>
>>717462
get back in your cagey, logi wagey.
You need to deliver me some grenades so I can have fun.
>>
>>717578
Tapping a t3 TH is massive progress still, t1/t2 THs are not strong at all, also they can't build ghouses
>>
>>717595
I ain't making shit
I don't even touch the factory except for personal use stuff much less actual driving and delivering
with this update building and managing factories with rails are fun as shit
go and die in a ditch mouth breathing retard
>>
File: 1661889634299.png (271 KB, 800x600)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>717587
Don't be a faggot, help a fellow anon out.
>>
>>717604
>same lv and almost same rank as me
neat
[code]WinGetPos, winX, winY, winWidth, winHeight, ahk_exe War-Win64-Shipping.exe
xcor := winWidth * 0.5
ycor := winHeight * 0.5

SetControlDelay -1
`::SetTimer, AutoFire, % (fire := !fire) ? "100" : "Off"

AutoFire:
ControlClick, x%xcor% y%ycor%, ahk_exe War-Win64-Shipping.exe,,,, Pos NA
return[/code]
>>
>>717615
I'm a warden and I will now use this script
>>
>>717616
your kinds are niggers and snakes so I didn't expect much
>>
>>717617
>this now public script is colonial only wardens please do not use!
>>
>>717618
I didn't want to ask for a fellow man email just for some scripts
if anything stealing fits right into your nature so not like I didn't think of it before posting
>>
>>717615
Wow, this is way better than the shitty basic script I've been using. Thanks.
>>
>>717621
if you are creative you can adapt it to other things like driving or holding mouse for harvester
I just couldn't be bothered
>>
>>717624
So your dude stands in one spot hammering while you AFK for a while?
>>
>>717628
I am still on keyboard just alt tabbed
>>
>>717624
This can already be done in game
>>717620
Are you one of those "piracy bad" guys too?
>>
>>717624
>holding mouse for harvester
Why? Hold mouse+open chat on ENTER. Harvester stuck in harvest mod. You can alt-tab freely or do something. Maximum comfy.
>>
File: production parts.jpg (644 KB, 1920x1006)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>>716790
>War Machine had good additions but ruined by scarcity and petrol hoarding
I think you forgot how bad war machine was at launch
>>
>>717617

/v/ is originally warden so actually you're the nigger snake who flipped just because trannies inconvenience you.

"My faction is only worth defending when it's convenient."

You really do belong there with the collies, spineless nigger faggot.
>>
>>718021
Dumb new nigger, /v/ was randoms/neutrals on both factions just casually chilling until arms race brought in a bunch of newfags that only warden because they were "le based" and started /v/ermin.
>>
>>718021
I have never been /v/ermin nor a tranny
kys "maid" tard
>>
>loyalism
4chan should be neutral to piss off both sides.
>>
>>718049
I want a third faction or, more reasonably, to completely axe both wardens and colonials and redistribute all their materiel between two entirely new factions, all to (temporarily) solve the retarded loyalism and inter-war clannie retardation.
But that'd take sense, and not arbitrarily deciding to release in the middle of game development.
>>
>>718049
>tranny or degenerate but less
both sides my cock and balls
>>
>>718056
>furfags who say uwu
>not just as bad
They're even pedos too!
>>
>>718057
and trannies can't be pedo because?
>>
File: me.png (14 KB, 300x300)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>718063
I was trying to say they share that trait.
>>
I hope these SPUD trannies get the rope along with soidog, so many of those faggots running around salt brook .
>>
>>718080
TwitchCon is this weekend so him and his ilk will be away for several days. Vets were blaming new players for losing Salt brook yesterday, and what do you know, the vast majority of players in that regiment are indeed new players but you better not say that quiet part out loud or you will be scolded to oblivion.
>>
>>718099
a squad of moderately experienced players can mow down hundreds of new privates who don't understand the importance of cover so it's just excuses.
>>
>>718080
t. madlad
SPUD is one of the few decently respectable tranny-free warden clans, and even though it's headed by a fucking str*amer, he isn't full gamerbrain
the siegecamp retards should just listen to him less, but that'd be like asking for a koala to win a nobel prize
>>
>>718080
I always call them "Youtuber trash" whenever i can
>>
>>718099

I'm happy to hear that, I been playing against them for the past few days and most of the collies here make me feel like my side is the Special Olympics team vs an organized paramilitary force, they're sweaty as fuck but thankfully they're bad at the game because when a Collie clan shows up they either get shoved back across the river or what happened last night although multiple clans were there for last night's op.
>>
File: clanman stockpile.jpg (142 KB, 401x1025)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>rebuild maiden seaport after private stockpiles were released

Fuck clannies.
>>
This war is fucking ceaseless.
>>
File: le forever war.png (7 KB, 565x57)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
It feels longer because it's been such an unfun slog because bridge battles and shit tech, thankfully Wardens are a day ahead while Collies are a day behind.
>>
>>718389
I hate it
>>
>>718402
Bridge battles have been fun when there are railroad bridges adjacent to them.
>>
>>718178
In all fairness, the regiment leadership does have some experienced officers and I have personally seen some of those guys getting things done with their teams when they get on their A-game. The officer pool is very small compared to how large the regiment is which specifically markets itself towards new players. It's a constant struggle of teaching new people over and over again hoping that they remain active and get more experienced enough to become great soldiers. Yesterday's clusterfuck was because they left both bridges at full health and overcommitted people to resetting bunker bases far outside the city. The Colonials were then able to rush the bridges and hydrarush the town hall with the construction vehicle tap. Today's clusterfuck was caused by multiple server disconnects so I can't blame them for that. TwitchCon is this weekend and America and Canada have holiday weekends so who knows what will happen next.
>>
If I see a salvage mine full of salvage is there some reason my noob brain can't decipher for why it's being left like that? Or should I just grab a truck and slap it into the refinery?
>>
>>718538
it's because nobody gives a fuck about that salvage mine, either that or someone's leaving it for the full 5k before they make a trip with a flatbed
>>
>>718539
Why would nobody give a fuck about a huge pile of salvage? Can't that stuff go to grenades and shirts or whatever?
>>
>>718541
because they have other things to do than to drive back and forth between salvage pickup points? any self-respecting man would never do siegecamp VISION logistics more than is absolutely necessary, if even that, since there will always be more nolifer drones to do it for them
>>
>>718537
its only a holiday in the "united" states if you work for the government
>>
>>718541

There's not enough logistics players around to grab such resources constantly, also people sre fucking lazy.
>>
>>718538
I get my emat and bmat queue to 25k salvage refining and then move on to shipping or building or producing gsupply. There just arent enough people. I come back later to stockpile it when its done, then freighter it. Also petrol is way easier to make, so the salvage mines are producing faster
>>
Fire is so fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1546234361744.jpg (83 KB, 718x254)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>718541
because doing logi is fucking awful. lets say you bother taking all 5k scrap, first it takes either 4 truck trips or you need to find/build a flatbed in which case good luck finding one or getting the rmats lol. you put the 5k scrap into the refinery and you get 2.5k bmats or 500 emats. the 2.5k bmats can be turned into 1-2 truck loads of the most basic infantry supplies or can be shipped to the front directly, either way the supplies will last for a solid 20-30 minutes at most. If you decide to make emats then you wait hours for it to refine and get enough emats for a few crates of 40/68mm or a truckload of basic infantry grenades/mortars which will get eaten up instantly.
>>
>>718561
I feel like buckets are too heavy, water tanks are an idea i had in my brain, even the engineer outfit does nothing on it
>>
>>718541
there's basically more scrap in the game than it's possible to use. even of the amount that gets processed, most of it gets wasted
i'll only bother with scrap mines if they're either clustered with three or so at one point, which makes flatbed runs reliable, or if they're along a route i'm already running for other reasons
>>
Game still being ruined by clan niggers?
>>
>>718389
>>718592

Yes
>>
>>718592
>>718621
Tried clannie, got kicked for not doing anything
Life of a lone rider is pretty fun, even if i am not bending absolute rookies off a youtube guide to do my whim
>>
>>718625
Really? I never do shit with my regiment and they don’t care even though they see me solo all the time
>>
>>718563
Logi is such a joke. It's too hard for casuals to just make what they want, too easy and manual for factorio autists to have fun, and too insignificant for any average player to bother contributing.

Give us an automated system to build and defend and maybe people will care.
>>
>>718724
>It's too hard for casuals to just make what they want, too easy and manual for factorio autists to have fun
Casuals just need to suck off factorio autists so they give them resources to have fun. Simple.
>>
>>718724
I can do logi but i don't see much incentive to do so
>>
>>718641
Cog was my previous, pretty competent but strict on the activity side much akin to a guild
Never saw one cog this war yet, only D boys(Competent in a fight, not very smart) and Gobz with a mix here and there
>>
>>718725
The factorio autists aren't having fun. That's the problem. Logi is a time investment and not much else.
>>718641
I get pissed enough when they want me to change my steam name to their tag.
>>
>Be clannie
>Make public facility
>produce stuff so other people can have the products
>Retards see it
>"stop hoarding!"
>flag it, grief it, mammon it, take out all inputs
????

I'm starting to think the 'clannies hoard everything' is just griefer cope designed to manipulate people into stealing more, and maybe clans have reasonable bank stockpiles to do operations and stabilize regions
>>
What's with all these fucking tiny updates
>>
>>718823
See >>718389
>>
>>718823
This has never happened, but I wish it would. Get fucked, clannies.
>>
File: 1636582819770.png (93 KB, 816x796)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>718823
clans absolutely do hoard an absolute fuckton of supplies
pic related is a fraction of the stock of a mid size clan on able
worst shit is that pretty much all the component fields get camped 24/7 by these nolifes so unless you get a clan off of it's turf you can't even get enough mats for a flatbed. this in turn basically forces everyone to steal as much as they can from public stockpileswhenever they can
>>
>>718823
get fucked
>>
File: Liability.png (24 KB, 213x282)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>Lets make advanced vehicle variants facility structure exclusive and cuck solo/small groups out of building such things unless they wanna suck big clannie trannie rotting wound or bother with a public facility where all the tards/parasites steal shit so you have to bring your own facility made resources.

Whoever made this decision should be beaten to death, nobody asked for this change and there was no valid reason to take away the world garage ability to produce such things aside from shitting on small time players.
>>
>>719098
work together for the war, soldier.
>>
>>719098
It feels like the devs designes facilities, realized they were useless, and just pulled shit from the original logi flow to justify facilities. There was no reason to make petrol and variants facility exclusive
>>
>>719098
It's note even worth it, costs too great.
>>
Okey, who of you make that concentration camp in Ashfields?
>>
>>719126

Work together?! I walked up to one of these and a clan man came and demanded to know what I was doing as if I was gonna grief them/was an intruder, he even checked if I took anything.
Then there's the chucklefucks at public facilities that take but never give till the facility is out of order and needs to be unfucked with effort to be useable again.
I much rather pay a higher cost at a garage to build advanced variants than deal with this fucking facility bullshit, I wish people would stop pretending this is a team game when the teamplayers are a minority.
>>
>>719165
goddamn I hate clannies
they act like they own the fucking resource nodes
a fucking coal node mine you not even component
>>
>>719165
it used to be you were a collie or a warden, now clan comes first and faction comes second
>>
What's with all the random empty, doorless, windowless bunkers in trench networks? I always run to a bunker to take cover only to find that there is no entrance and now I'm fucked, what's the point of this shit?
>>
>>719194
blame the builders
>>
File: da.jpg (183 KB, 1080x952)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>718541
A long time ago when I was masochistic enough to do logi, I was driving back after delivering supplies to the front line and BAM, drove straight into the middle of a warden beach landing. Saved the truck, region got QRF'd, chased off the wardens, and only had to make minor repairs. I'm looking for a wrench to unlock enemy boats, and I came upon an encampment with ~60k worth of scrap in it. Some guy was using an extractor to scroop next to the encampment, and was just dumping everything straight into it. This is hex was right next to a major logi hex, but the honest truth is that it was faster, and easier, to travel back to the logi hub, go to the scrapyard with a flatbed, collect scrap, and drive it back to the refinery.

I don't remember the numbers for scrap, but if I want to pull salvage, I get 20 each time, just like bmats, right? So even if I use a truck, that's 60 scrap. And I need to fill 5000 into a container, just using a logi truck is retarded. So now I need a logi truck, a flatbed, and a container. And holy shit I need a crane. So now I need to get all this stuff there and KEEP it there. Factoring in the time it takes *just* to get it from the encampment to the resource container, it's not worth it. It's stupid.
>>
>>719194
newfags who probably don't know what they're doing and think they're helping by building random shit or builders who were gonna upgrade it to a RG or AT and committed suicide from stress/grind before completing the base

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.