[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 40 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

Are you toxic in video games /vm?
>>
What's it with tryhards being such dicks to their own team?
If you want to win why would you piss off the people your victory depends on?
>>
>>705695
> In league ranked
Because two things with actually tryhards when someone feed(dies alot) and we ask them to play safe so we can carry.
1.they get mad and say "NO!" and continue to feed out of spite and frustration. this happens about 80% of the time.
2.They listen and stay under tower, but dont know how to play from behind and end up not building correctly and being useless to the team.
I'd much prefer the second, but most of the time people get mad that they are doing bad because they think they know what they are doing so they yell at the team, because of course it can't be their fault.
>>
File: 1663639834484335.png (80 KB, 903x862)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
I turn off all chats because most people are evil.
I doubt I'll ever meet someone that has a soul - except for when I finally make it into heaven.
>>
>>705529
No.
Only to people who deserve it.
>Who deserves it?
Its like a flowchart for me. Teammates are automatically a no unless they start acting up, then I start trolling them. If they respond bad to the trolling then I continue. If they don't respond I'm going to stop and pretend like everything was normal.
This way, I can really push certain behaviors to happen. Mainly I troll to keep the most retarded person in line. Sometimes I become a target for other people's problems. Thats not my problem. If a team doesn't want me with them, or we fall apart, good - I don't want to be in a team like that and waste emotional energy.
If a team really wants to stick it out, they adjust their attitude, I adjust my trolling and we work together to play and have fun.
>What about enemies?
If its enemies, it is still a no. I may start doing playful insults with them, until that doesn't seem fun anymore or it gets too personal.
There are real times when I just cannot take it anymore though, and I don't just troll: I go on complete racist antisemetic rants calling everyone on my side and enemy team jews and niggers
;)
>>
>>705529
>using the buzzword "toxic" which really just means "anything I don't like"
>>
>>705529
>toxic
its not a real thing, not a real world.
>>
I respond when I think people aren't even trying themselves but are just venting, projecting or deflecting.
But the neverending flaming in these games is such a waste when it's all the time and even the worst players you ever saw flame everyone else so you can't expect anyone to care or listen since if people cared they wouldn't even bear to play the game for very long.
>>
>>705695
that's something i don't understand about current multiplayer gamers. in the 2000s when i was a kid you would never fucking even think of insulting a fellow clan member during a team game.
>>
yes i make you all mad by calling you incels
>>
>>705963
>>705985
What's the 4chan accepted word for someone being an asshole in a game?
>>
>>706152
The problem isn't so much the word so much as its usage.
It got undermined by people using it for curt or "rude" interactions rather than actual transgressions like stealing loot or sabotaging groups or events.
But to answer your question: nigger.
>>
>>706369
>>706152
Huh. I always use "Asshole" because that's what they are.

>>705529
I play nice because I know what it's like to have to clean up after assholes. Not just as a player, but as staff, too. Treat people like you would wish to be treated and the whole game improves. Assholes get to taste the ban hammer. That's the way things go, even if it sometimes takes awhile.
>>
>>705529
>getting mad on the internet over trivial video games and wasting your time engaging some random idiots that you probably won't see again
No, I'm not retarded.
>>
>>705918
You're part of the problem.
>>
>>705529
In my early ranked days i would reply when someone started their bullshit chatting and get slightly mad as a result. Never did anything ban or chat mute worthy. Since then i realized it's better to just mute when someone starts typing anything else than basic teamplay info: like group, baron, mid ss.
>>
>>705529
Generally, no. There are people that are so profoundly awful, usually spastics like the person in OP, that test me, but the majority of the time I keep my cool. If someone is just playing shitty, I'm more focused on my own game so it barely registers. But usually what happens is someone plays like dogshit and then they decide to try to become a 4-star general and start berating everyone else and at that point the game goes from a loss, to an unfun experience - win or lose.
>>
File: PLW.png (11 KB, 645x773)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>705529
I am toxic in video games and I do not care. I report people who annoy me in general, even for stuff they didn't do.
Probably got a few people banned at least.
>>
>>706152
nigger
>>
>>705529
Yes. Matchmaking systems in their current implementation pretty much are designed to encourage toxicity and raging so why bother trying to resist it? As soon as the systems start building matches that are rage inducing, just rage and do it without restraint. If they ban you, cool, they've just booted you out of their shit simulator and hopefully you either made a couple of people laugh or severely traumatized them before they removed you. If they don't ban you, then just keep shitting on people as appropriate.

It's completely retarded that they have these systems set up the way they do and people think they should just grit their teeth and deal with it while the system fucks you in the ass. When you are winning and the system decides to punish you for winning by habitually putting you into matches you have to carry while balancing the games in such a way that one person really can't carry meaningfully past a certain point consistently, you know what you do? You say fuck it, you recognize you won, and you just take everyone to the grave with you.
>>
>>707448
>i believe in forced 50% so im an asshole to strangers online
not surprising a habitually toxic person is coping to the max about why they do it
>>
>>705529
I turn all chat off with team-based competitive games. Does that count as being toxic?
>>
>>707642
>shutting down communications in a team game
It makes you retarded, toxic too if you play ranked modes.
>>
>>707642
no it makes you wise
>>
>>707557
t. delusional addict
>>
>>706416
based
thank you for touching grass AMEN BROTHER
>>
>>705529
There is no point, if I insult my teammates I just lower my chances to win
Why would I want to shoot myself in the leg?
Even after game it isn't worth, insulting people will only make them angrier or sadder which means if they queue up again and I get them as teammates they might perform worse or throw my game

Being """toxic""" is just illogical
>>
>>705529
The best way to do this is be a rude faggot while also giving actually good tips and info. It negates the excuse of retards saying "well you're not helping!!" and also gives them a way to stop being retards.
>>
>>705529
>getting mad in LoL
Lol

Anybody who does tell them to go play War Thunder, that's a game you can rage because retarded teammates will cost you currency and waste your time in a match.
>>
I think if you enjoy league, you have to play with people and not solo que.

I'v been solo for about a week in ranked and it's just too much to carry people who don't cooperate against a team that has coordination.
>>
No, I rather play with chat off and pretend my teammates are bots
>>
>>706040
These aren't clan members these are random retards
>>
>>706804
Same here, I try to abuse the report system as much as possible vidya companies want to be gay I make their services unusable
>>
I haven't played league since season 3 but every now and then I'll re-install and troll for about 10 games
>>
>>705529
Only to faggots.
>>
>>705529
as gamer it's my duty to boost the gameplay of my shitstain teammates and enemies if all chat exists
>>
File: 16543466765.jpg (53 KB, 512x512)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>705529
>Play adc
>Supp feeds
>gg
>Play supp
>Adc has 0 game sense
>gg
>Play mid
>bot hyperfeeds
>gg
>Play jg
>Bot always all-ins 15 seconds before you arrive for the gank
>Play top
>Receive a telegram notifying you your team lost a year ago. "Guess the reason", it says.
>>
>>709640
I just can't take waiting 5 minutes to find a ranked match, then the 5 minute-long lobby you need go through every time you want to play 1 match, only to have someone dodge at the very end and having to do it all over again.
>>
>>714193
you are the reason you lose, you clearly fucking suck.
If you are mid or jungle there is no reason your other lanes should be losing at all.
Jungle is so fucking easy to solo carry and climb extremely hard.
>>
>>714462
>If you are mid or jungle there is no reason your other lanes should be losing at all.
There is. Nami walking into Blitz Q twice before 6 mins? Vayne isolating herself by the enemy tower while you're ganking top? Both committing to a sudden all-in the moment you say you'll go bot when you're half the map away?
Adc getting permanent cold feet in lategame despite good damage? Support providing no vision at any point in the game?
There's no way you play this game.
>>
>>714592
You should already have ganked bot before 6 minutes, that Nami's death is 100% your fault. You will forever be bad at the game if you're unable to carry your team.
Stop playing mid and jungle, you obviously have no clue what you are doing.
>>
>>714592
If you haven't killed the enemy jungler then ganked every lane by 5 minutes, than you're NGMI
>>
>>705529
Only when someone starts on me and then I shut down to begin soft trolling till the game ends in a loss. You gotta be friendly in chat to not get banned while ruining the game.
>>
>>705529
You get banned for calling people a dog but forcing hundreds of people to waste an hour of their life is ok
League is unironically one of the worst games on the market
>>
>>705729
9/10 times I called somebody out for trolling they started running it down mid to prove me wrong.
Its adorable they genuinely have the mentals of an 8 year old.
You are already a liability at this point its just a mild inconvenience.
>>
>>715851
>tilt baiting people into calling you dog, then wasting an hour of their life and reporting them getting them chat banned isnt fun
huh? you're playing it wrong
>>
>>715851
If you call someone a dog then you deserve to be held hostage until the game is over. Watch your tongue peasant.
>>
>Ranked(because raging outside of ranked is autistic)
>Top dies at 4 min by early gank
>They're going to teli back top and die again because they wasted flash.
>"Hey top, play safe and farm under tower if you need to"
>enemy jungle loops back around top because they obviously just used flash.
>they die again at 5 mins
>Top spam pings our jungle "WAKE UP JUNGLE! ENEMY JUNGLE AS BEEN TOP TWICE ALREADY!"
>"Just farm under tower, we can carry as long as he's not too fed."
>Top"MUTED"
>Top has an autistic fit and proceeds to fight constantly,
>Enemy Hec fed
>Enemy Shen fed
>GG
>top "JUNG DIFF!JUNG DIFF!JUNG DIFF!JUNG DIFF!"

if this is you please go waste someone elses time.
>>
>>715852
I think its stupid to tell people they are trolling or inting,
More often then not (in ranked) they are just fighting someone more skilled.
But for some reason people on the same team have a complex about people being better, so they would rather think their team mate is just trolling/inting.
But in my experience, asking them to stop feeding, or play safe pretty much gives the same result as telling them they're dog shit.
>>
>>715878
For sure yeah but my bad life choice of maining adc gave me a pretty good impression of how my supporter plays within minutes.
When I called somebody a troll I meant it.
Its not that they just got outplayed its that they are barely playing the fucking game just standing around or walking into enemies for a free kill.
Supporter mains are mostly silver players that had smurfs carry them into diamond and they think all they gotta do is stand under turret and spam shields.
I developed a sixth fucking sense calculating the odds of me having to solo lane again from 2 messages in champ select.
>>
File: 1629472473326.gif (3.92 MB, 400x480)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB GIF
>>705529
No I just have fun and if I suck I git gud.

You can do both.

>>705904
>heaven
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html
>>
>>715898
http://www.demonbuster.com/satanist.html
I pray for you to absolve your demons, sister
>>
>>705695
What is it with faggots that can hardly play a game and ruin it for other players when they clearly should play normals?
>>
>>707799
You're a stupid faggot that knows jack shit and likely are part of the problem. Back to plebbit you raging homo.
>>
>>715875
I feel your pain
>>
>>716524
I know that You're a snowflake that can't even handle constructive criticism.
Go back to your walmart floor you crying child.
>>
>>716548
Quit projecting, might hurt yourself with that edge bro
>>
>>716551
you processed zero of what was said and failed to reply coherently and defaulted to buzz words/phrases you've heard.
Understand what retardation is please.
>>
>>706431
You seem fun at parties anon, the type of person that would say, buy a house if you're homeless in fact.
>>
>>716727
uhhh.Not that anon, but just wanted to say
>triggered
>instead of having a conversation, you make up your own head canon
>Projection.jpeg
because an anon said.
>no
>>
>>716740
nice pretending anon, sadly, there is a posters counter at the bottom of the page
>>
>>716743
who are you trying to lie too?
Your self?
>>
>>716511
I only play normals because i suck ass and even then the tryhard youtube kids get mad if I don't carry their 0/10 ass.
>>
>>716727
Homeless people can't buy a house, most raging retards can grow up and get their shit together. Seems that isn't your case, tardo.
>>
>>716760
agreed, normals is fun yet getting good ranked games feels better. Unfortunately RIOTs match making is fucking broken.
>>
>>716555
Sound pretty mad for a faggot, keep crying about it.
>starts with buzzwords
>gets mad buzzwords are used
>>
>>706152
nigger is just a synonym for asshole on 4chan
>>
>>707448
based
>>
>>715851
don't call people a dog then retard
>>
>>716727
but which one of us gets mad at pixels on a screen?
>>
>>718290
It isnt my fault that riot is a chink company now
Only bug men think thats a real insult

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.