[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 1663479294552939.jpg (826 KB, 2560x1440)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
Anyone still play WoT? I have a question.
Should I get the T26E5 or the AMX M4 49? I know they both got power creep, but which tank is better(or suck less) in the current meta?
>>
File: 1663479310164550.jpg (394 KB, 2560x1440)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>
>>704601
Just came to check if there is WoT thread here.
Patriot imo is better buy, im 1850 wn8 for some credibility for my opinion.
I have Liberte tho, Patriot looks tipical boring USA tank for me and i dont like low dmg guns on heavies
>>
>>705664
Does either of them still holding its own in the current meta? I already have the Progetto 46 for making money so I care more about fun factor.
>>
>>706452
From watching videos and searching threads, the patriot is still the best deal. Best tank in general and best money maker compared to the others.

I have fuck loads of bonds just piling up I should probably just nut up and buy it myself
>>
Is the T-103 any good?
>>
I play WOT on and off. It's still good fun as long as you don't take it too seriously.

Patriot>Pz58>>everything else as far bond store tanks go. Guard got buffed some time ago. It might also be ok.
>>
>>707197
>I play WOT on and off. It's still good fun as long as you don't take it too seriously.

Same here.
>>
>>704601
The grind for the Emil's top gun is not fun.
>>
What are currently the best tier 8 tech tree TD and HT?
>>
Would it be worth it to get a cheap low-tier premium tank just to train up crews, or will they just suffer from lack of experience anyway?
>>
>>707910
This is subjective but IMO Progetto 54 and AT15/Charioteer.

>>708326
I wouldn't bother spending money on low-tier premiums. If you want to spend money get a nice T8 premium or two and farm some credits for crewbooks.
>>
>>708406
>Progetto 54
Quite a rare tank. What's good about it?
>>
It's crazy to think I posted on /wotg/ for about 6 years straight and then it just died forever in 2018 ish. So many good memories, especially the never ending shitposting war between the NA and EU /vg/ clans. Like tears in the rain.
>>
>>708888
Great gun, usable armor, low profile, decent mobility. I like heaviums and this tank just works for me.
>>
>>708997
I like mobile heavy tanks too, is there any other you'd recommend?
>>
>>709837
The polish tier 8 and up are fun.
It is ABSOLUTE TRASH getting there tho. Every other tier is irredeemable garbage suffering.
The French lights are still really fun. The ELC AMX remains the best tank in the game imo
>>
Damn, I want the Chieftain prototype but I don't want to buy loot boxes.
>>
>>709893
The best way to grind for that shit without actually shilling out is to participate in clanshit and random challenges. Only proper way to get gold more than once a year.
>>
>>710030
No, this is a different tank. It's a tier 9 premium.
>>
File: is3_01.jpg (1.76 MB, 2560x1440)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
Is the IS-3 still good? I remember back then it was very strong but I never grind it.
>>
>>710095
No its pretty garbage now.
I made the mistake of grinding for it this year, the power creep and nerds have made it average at best. I see lots of IS7s tho
>>
>>710450
Nerfs*

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.