[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 27 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 1546400933488.jpg (13 KB, 171x178)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
why are some americans so racists in online games? i try to speak english and they tend to shit talk me for my accent.
>>
lern to speek properly, Pajeet
>>
>>700863
English only USA
>>
>>700892
>>700893

not even pajeet
>>
>>700912
Nobody cares rfaggot stop speaking in english games if you sound retarded.
>>
cause they're fucking stupid dude how is this even a question
>>
>>702008
Then that makes the rest of the world literally braindead. lol we're literally centuries ahead of the rest of the world.
>>
>>700985
literally this, it blows my mind how entitled all these third worlders are because they studied english for 2 years at calcutta senior premium super high school. they watched a shit ton of american tv so imagine they will say "hello how ar e you? i like this game" and joe smith will say "Wow! That is so cool! Let's be friends!" this is the real world retard youre going to get your feelings hurt
>>
>>702382
and just fyi why dont you just get rid of your accent idiot? i learned a second language and have a minimal accent, i loved phoning for delivery and they were surprised when i answered the door. spoiler: you cant becuase your IQ is 3rd world.
>>
>>702083
>we’re literally centuries ahead of the rest of the world

Kek! You have never been to a developed country, America is third world.
>>
apparently tons of south Americans route better to east coast usa than to their literal own country, so they play on US servers.

A lot of americans dont understand that fact cuz they are politically uneducated and distant so they just get mad at random people in peru

Theyll tell you its cuz of mountains, but the realy reason their infrastructure sucks and is so US-centric is because of the CIA keeping their country corrupt and exploitable. Eventually we will take their drinking water and they will all die. So be nice to them when you meet them online.
>>
>>704250
fuck south america it's a dump with or without the glowniggers, try and say otherwise. you can't.
>>
File: 1655940628849.jpg (92 KB, 579x610)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>704250
Most Peruvians I've met on dota were complete subhumans. As in I'm pretty sure they had to be invertebrates. Yet I'll never forget the one Peruvian I queued into who was very nice, skilled, and fluent in English. And the absolute worst player I've had to deal with was another burger. So there's some yin-yang shit going on here.
But in general, fuck Peru.
>>
>>700863
Just speak proper English, it's not hard.
t. been doing it my whole life
>>
>>702420
Is that picture you after you figure out most shit you use daily was invented there?
>>
>>706517
:V
>>
>>700863
Because it triggers the libs
>>
>>700863
was it like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6-Psafv_Kg
>>
>>700863
Shit talk back, have you ever been in a voice chat in your life?
>>
>>700863
Europe voice chat is usually way worse with that. Its just that Europeans rarely use voice chat at all
>>
>>707616
why what happens
>>
have you tried not talking like a fucking retard
>>
>>704250
>it's America's fault we're all retards who can't build a functional infrastructure and that we're all generally retarded
lol
>>
>>707735
If the EU is any indication, because they're fucking pussies that's all.
>>
>>707756
Third world countries are super fragile, everyone there has <nothing> and everything to gain, they will gladly sell out their own country for a dime. Selling out is risky, and not something you would do if you had a nice house and job already. But many dont in 3rd world shit holes.

Now ask yourself a simple question. If you were in charge of america, would you fuck other countries super hard so you could exploit them? Wouldnt america have to be dumb... not to?
>>
>>700863
Your accent isn't that bad, Dave. You've got a weird little slur in your speech, though. Maybe that's what they're making fun of.
>>
>>706517
You sound like a retard who lets himself lose games as soon as he hears an accent. Those subhumans are all the same rating as you, so its pretty embarrassing that you're as skilled as third worlders who barely know grade 5 mathematics.
>>
>>707735
If we talk at home the neighbors complain.
>>
File: me rn.jpg (75 KB, 482x427)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>709674
>You sound like a retard who lets himself lose games as soon as he hears an accent
>implying I don't have everyone muted at the start at this point
It was years ago but the last dota match I played soloqueue had two fucking peruvians arguing with each other and feeding. It's not enough that you don't argue with them, they're like greenskins and once animosity reaches a fever pitch they will fight amongst each other. I don't know if it's a lack of clean water, spawning season, or what, but the only way to deal with them is to outnumber them.
>>
>>700863
You mean the same reason your country doesn't want foreigners taking over and making you slaves?
You mean like that?
>>
>>700863
I'm Brazilian, the only thing that bothers me more than broken English is spanish or some other random language I have no reason to learn.
>>
>>700863
they're world is fucked inside out, bitching about the lesser is how they cope. thats all. just ignore them out of pity
>>
>>700863
Unfortunately being racist is trendy. It's no different than kids being jerks to each other to seem "cool".

I'm not even kidding in the slightest, that IS what's going on even if they won't admit it.
Sure there's some genuine racists and such, but even genuine racists don't act as racist as these kids, because when kids are trying to be "cool" they take everything to 9th gear and it's just balls to the wall racism. They aren't actually thinking at all, it's just their hormones and them trying to be "cool".

So don't worry about it, just ignore them. Anyone worth your time is already ignoring them too anyway.
Hell, even genuine racists are probably ignoring those kids, they're probably annoyed too lol.
>>
>>713544
holy shit you are a fucking cuck please kill yourself

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.