[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 83 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: 1659919812353982.jpg (700 KB, 1500x1073)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
>what is eve
mmo space sandbox
>what is eve really?
dead game
>ingame channel
/v/bros
>should I start playing EVE?
probably not
>patchnotes
https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/patch-notes-version-20-07
>>
amarr master race
>>
Another /dog/, another -1k average players online.
>>
Only 1500 plex more and I'll have enough to get a year sub
>>
File: Ev0006.webm (2.91 MB, 1280x720)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
Mining is comfy
>>
File: 1662121951327188.jpg (191 KB, 970x617)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
why do you keep making this general on /vm/
>>
>>697572
because most game generals got pushed off of /vg/ years ago when the chink phone game spam started in 2016
if you want to be mad at someone go be mad at the /c/fags spamming waifu pictures in their 6 simultaneous Fate:GO generals
>>
What's your opinion on Aiko Danuja?
>>
Sounds like some gay pedophile anime character.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (19 KB, 279x294)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>697360
good boy
>>
>>697581
At least they play the game and walk the talk.
Speaking of ganking, it reminds me of the fanfest wrap up article
>Improvements to several other aspects of EVE are also being explored […] applying a clearer focus on reducing ganking to make PvP gameplay in Highsec more equitable and fun for all players.
I wonder what they meant by that.
>>
>>697302
I've want to play eve but wormholes just ain't for me.
I know a few other chads play eve on the unofficial basket weaving discord
https://discord.gg/b9xCbFNNuu
>>
File: 1641418662982.jpg (8 KB, 296x330)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>
>>697783
>implying I paid real money
>>697829
They don't understand that outside of RvB, hisec pvp isn't about equity or other memes but sociopaths griefing noobs. It literally doesn't matter what they do. Unless they go full retard and remove ganking altogether.
>>
File: Jaruselka Thorne.png (123 KB, 798x1236)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
eve top pvp arena players are like
>>
literally who
>>
File: anY1njE_460s.jpg (33 KB, 400x322)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>697894
where do you think plex come from
>>
Navy dessies this month
>>
who said anything about destroyers, or this month? the patch comes out in november
>>
>>698359
It's being rolled out in phases. Navy destroyers were hinted as being one of the ships usable in the new FW plexes. The new allegiance system isnt coming out until Q1 2023.
>>
>>697955
>Jaruselka Thorne.png
>>
DED GAME DED GENRE FUCK CCP NIGGER
>>
>>697302
What I never understood was why no one wants to do pve together. Atlas that was my experience. I keep hearing about how much you can do together for isk
>>
>>698493
More people = bigger splits, also more targets for griefing.

Also PVE is boring no matter what they do, and anything they do that enables group based PVE only serves to line the pockets of multiboxers more.
>>
File: 1637632913704.png (149 KB, 500x375)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>Navy destroyers
>>
>"major expansion"
> some dumb visual clutter I'd prefer to turn off
>dumb FW update nobody cares about (Q1 2023)

Here's what an actual major expansion looks like:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5r-ySksZMw
>>
>>698239
>implying I care that some pinoy smoothbrain paid real money
Not from my wallet. Don't care.
>>
>>698608
it's not about you dumbfuck
plex cost money , hilmar got money and happy
now shut the fuck up you retarded bitch, noone cares about you pathetic addicted loser with mental illness, and how you feel about it
>>
>We need navy destroyers because T1s aren't doing the job there supposed to.
So, buff T1s?
>>
>>698493
duo destroyer abyssals with a bro is actually a lot of fun
if you have a few people then highsec FOBs actually pay out pretty decently, specially if you all have max alts to bring along to whore on the payout
max alts, you make like 2.5bil per FOB and can clear them in 20-30min
>>
navy destroyers are the dumbest idea. navy ships generally are pointless bullshit
>pay more money
>get more hp and a slot
it just shits the game up like all the other faction ships

how about buff t1 destroyers up from battlecruiser speed to destroyer speed
>>
There's also zero chance they are better than T3D and likely more expensive so they are DOA
>>
they would be much cheaper than t3ds. I don't think they'll be doa for fw, but the point is they'll just be faggy replacement for t1s when they could fix t1s instead for a fraction of the effort
>>
T1Ds are pretty ok apart from OP ADC on assfrigs kinda removing their natural prey. ADC needs to be removed at least from frigs.

On quick glance a Jackdaw hull costs 50M and a Comet 20M. It's hard to believe navy dessies will be much/any cheaper than T3D and at least in open world scenario the extra utility of T3D will obsolete navy dessies

It's hard to get excited about ships that will likely work only in FW complexes specifically tailored for them to be the top dog. Then again, it's extremely hard to get excited about current year maintenance mode Eve in general.
>>
>>698815
Exponential cost for linear performance increase is basic EVE design and perfectly fine. Not that this principle isn't completely shat on by CCP NIGGERS on a regular basis.
>>
>perfectly fine
you say that but the reality is nobody flies most ships. the performance increase is too much
>>
Which navy ships are OP? I can't think of any.
>>
they aren't overpowered broadly speaking, but if the game was just t1 ships and navy ships, t1 would still be a dump. navy ships are "not op" because there are even higher levels of fag cancer making navy ships obsolete as well - t2s, t3s, pirates and triglavians
>>
alright.i'll bite. how do i get into this mess of a game
>>
>create account
>create referral link and create a new account with this link (this will give you some extra skillpoints for >free)
>start playing
At some point you might want to find a corp. Whatever you do don't join one of the nullsec megablobs, however. Also, DON'T MINE.

I recommend exploration (relic sites in 0.0 or WH) to get a bit of starting cash (there should be plenty of guides.
>>
>>699066
>don't join one of the nullsec megablobs

why not?
>>
>>698772
Not my money. Don't care. Sounds like you care too much lmoa.
>>
>alpha
what do
>>
>>698305
Faster than stabbers, tank of a brick maller, oracle DPS and range, small blaster tracking. BPCs only available in horde space. Don't care that they're empire ships.
>>
>>699120
Go fight in lowsec against pimped omega fits and 2bil worth of implants that can outrange/damage/speed you.
>>
>>699563
Meant for >>699192
>>
>>699061
Definitely do not mine.
>>
File: 1637929635849.png (127 KB, 372x365)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>quoting
>>
>
who are you quoting?
>>
File: 1656655017473.png (104 KB, 320x287)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>
>>699066
>I recommend exploration (relic sites in 0.0 or WH)
when i did this like 4 years ago i was constantly chased by other players like piranhas that smelled blood, and i mean every time
it got so bad towards the end that i lost 4 (very cheap) ships in a row before i could even get to a site
it's not that i lost the ships, but the fact that it's physically impossible to do it, it's like respawning in dark souls and sprinting off a cliff right away, that's just not fun
granted, that was 4+ years ago, i haven't touched the game since, maybe it got deader and it doesn't happen so often
>>
>>699740
that is heavily dependent where you do it, if you just barely enter 0.0 that is still heavily populated and someone is going to be bored enough to come kill you, you have to go much deeper to find systems that literally have nobody there.
>>
>>699751
i went like 20 jumps dude, and i wasn't trying in just lowsec either, but in WH too
>>
>>699780
Noise filaments and general inactivity make explo pretty safe now.
>>
how big is the player base atm?
>>
File: 0002.webm (2.9 MB, 800x450)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
Smoking this entire rock!
>>
File: 1655854940201.png (1.05 MB, 1291x913)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
Every time I get the idea to return to this shit game, I just have to look at the Omega page and the urge goes away. Thank you, CCP.
>>
Navy destroyers are not a bad idea, because more ships for alpha players.
>>697829
They should just allow instadock at stations, it's possible if you create your own warp point at stations anyways, they should just make it default, because having newbies killed at stations just turn them away from the game, it's extremely demoralising to make it all the way back to Jita with your loot, and have your ship blown up there, or in front of concord stations.
>>
>le new player good
Hello ccp. You have no power here.
>>
>>700306
Why should the game cater to psychopathic oldfags doing the same game exploits against new players for over a decade? Instead maybe retroactively punish players for every pvp kills.
>>
because the game hit its peak of market penetration over a decade ago and every psychopathic oldfag that the game loses is irreplaceable
>>
all they had to do was fix game balance
>>
>>699113
If you want to spend your time grinding for and defending some AFK space emperor's (who you'll never even talk with) RMT farm go ahead. Bonus perks include gameplay as a StarCraft zergling and not learning how to play the game.
>>
>>700354
this but unironically
it's the same story with Path of Exile
it hooked on digital meth as many sweaty, mentally ill fags as it could and then it could start milking them permanently
new players are just a bonus, but they are nigh non-existent
the main source of income are the addicts
>>
>if you do a thing you're an addict
>>
yes
>>
If you are playing this shit, yeah you are addicted, addicted to eating shit, but don't worry even if CCP employee lost their dick for a smelly rotting wound they still have their anus and they still can deliver their shitty vision of the game down your throat
>>
File: 1634806356927.jpg (24 KB, 320x320)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>
>>700354
Doesn't help that they rugpulled all the shit that attracted all the 2010-2012 newbros like Dust 514, WIS, ect. Sad too, people just wanted their games to be better without pay 2 win, thats what the protests were about, and instead of thinking that they just shitcanned everything.

The sad fact is we ended up with a worse game in the end, fozzisov, citadels, and a new wave of company expansion where all the people they're hiring have no fucking clue what they're doing and retreading all the same shit that nearly killed the game the first time they wanted to implement pay 2 win
>>
File: 1641388677880.jpg (26 KB, 400x360)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>Dust 514
>WIS
>>
Was fozzie right?
>>
about what
>>
+50 shield hp to random ship
>>
rifter
>>
Plex should be at 3bil
>>
why do people get mad about plex prices
>>
>why do people get mad about rising prices
sheltered retard or shoplifting nigger
>>
no you're a retard and a nigger. plex didn't even used to be a thing
>>
"they made a thing better, and now it is worse than after they made it better with no relation to how it was before they made it better. why are you mad?"
>20 plex has been added to your account
>nigger
fuck you cccp
>>
>eeeeh back in my day
ok boomer
>>
>they made a thing better
what are you even talking about
>>
>new narrative-driven expansion
>in a sandbox
Since they lost almost all their playerbase its a good move
>>
Never used plex, so I don't get mad.
>>
>>701643
3rd world shitters who cant afford $20 mostly
like 80% of the game is chinks and russians
>>
but they're isk poor as well apparently if this is a problem. ccp should really weed out all these foreigners
>>
I wish their new FPS flopped already so CCP can get back to developing eve for a bit again.
>>
>>701755
Nah, even if you can afford it nobody want to give CCP any money, and the average eve player have 3 accounts.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>701782
lol you really believe what PL tell you?
>>
>>701763
cope
>>
>>701728
I hate nu-CCP. The doctor who BS was the last straw that made me unsub but it keeps getting worse.
>>
File: Dzn_A8IWoAIrzb9.jpg (129 KB, 1200x917)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>701755
>>
>>698305
I hope we get some more exploration ships but that isn't likely since it's a FW centered update.
>>
File: 1643474449140.png (192 KB, 685x833)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>702343
you faggot crybabies always whinge about WAAAH CCP BROKE DA GAEM but never actually say what you want fixed or improved
>>
File: 1414424646902.png (767 KB, 1200x2000)
767 KB
767 KB PNG
>inb4 the absolute madlad still has nullshitters crying 10 years later
>>
>more exploration ships
what? there are already ships that do everything, what would be the point
>>
>amarr
>>
Energy weapons are fine.
>>
>last mission before bed
>can't turn it in even though journal says I should be able to
>ticket
>GM resets the agent so I never took the mission at all
>have to redo it
Nevermind I'll just go to sleep. At least I didn't lose any standings for failing it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 520x82)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>702416
it was said many many times over the last 5 years . And people who cared are eventually gave up or quit
desu, quitting is better in every possible way. abaddon this dumpster with mentally ill dumbfucks like you
>>
>>702640
lol hilarious that you're still mad about that change
>>
>Cloaks now generate heat while active.
Who picks these people?
>>
being cloaked should disable cap and hp regen. and remove covops cloaks they're gay, and retarded shit like mwd cloak warp
>>
>>702645
what change . i mention this post because i commented smth and it was easy to find. literally month ago there was another post from CSM that was butthurt about ccp ignoring all sugestions ,"loosing notebook with meeting records " etc. he quit CSM and partner program
imagine managing that bad playerbase lol
>>
>>702646
Nerfing cloaks (which was eventually done) is one of the evergreen nullbear talking points. They will NEVER be happy with the game until 0.0 is turned into more lucrative hisec where they can PVE to their hearts' content completely safe from PVP interaction.
>>
it's also something everyone who isn't a cloakfaggot wants
>>
>>702665
CSM is a nulltard lobby group. CCP should carefully collect their feedback and suggestions and then do the exact opposite. I have more respect for people who have run level 4s in hisec for two decades than the absolute retarded black gorilla niggers that 95% of sov 0.0 population consists of.
>>
There's nothing wrong with cloaks. The problem is local and to lesser extent cynos. Both need to be removed.
>>
Glad I stopped playing this brain dead money scam of a game.
>>
EVE in Español...
>>
I agree. I find it hilarious that the features of the next patch are 80% built from ground up to facilitate new MTX sales. In a subscription based game that also just got a price hike. CCP niggers seem to have fully realized that eve dies any moment now and went hardcore into squeezing the last bit of money from addicted retards that still play this shit game.
>>
Since when were cloaks an issue? Every ship that uses them is either weaker with it or a loki
>>
>>702715
what's next, eve being bought by gamigo?
>>
The "FPS" project is in reality WIS 2.0 with new MTX monocles and jeans.
>>
>Since when were cloaks an issue?
are you new? cloaks have always been an issue
>>
cloaks have literally never been an issue and I shouldn't be punished for cloaking afk
>>
literally never not been an issue. flying non-cloak ships should be good and viable. flying cloaked ships should be niche bullshit for gaylords only
>>
>>702646
Is that confirmed as gonna happen or just one of the CSM having a wet dream?
>>
No ship has caused more disruption the the game than bombers.
>>
logis
>>
>>702783
Just some retarded goon bugman's wet dream reddit posting, kek.
>>
File: 1652583806876.png (1.34 MB, 1801x1004)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Maybe all the t1 exploration frigs are getting tweaks?
>>
Hola, me llamo Josè Evelino.
>>
what is that picture
>>
>inb4 it's just new T2s or faction ships with the same hull
>>
>foozie makes some random dumb changes to some random irrelevant ships
>this time they also spend dev time on accompanying foozie's dumb changes with some dumb graphics

kek
>>
File: 1587936485780.jpg (316 KB, 974x527)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>Upgrade
>Drones removed
>Sensor strength
>>
File: 1661385598568.gif (3.08 MB, 420x431)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB GIF
>it's not a marauder nerf
>it's not a capital nerf
>it's not a t3 nerf
>it's not a long range medium gun or rapid launcher nerf
>it's not a pirates or triglavians nerf
>it's not a drone re-work
>>
>rockets
based, gun bonus and split weapons please
>missiles
fuck off kitefaggots
>>
>>702888
Maybe his "vision" includes a rework to sensor strength to make it matter more
>sensor strength now makes hacking more difficult as it decreases
>minimum difficulty is identical to current difficulty
>sensor dampeners no longer give criminal or suspect
>new breed of griefers that just sensor dampen explorers to make them lose cans
>>
stop
>>
Oh shit did I get my space sims mixed up? Wasn't it a CCP dev who said he had a "vision" for the game and no one could convince him it was shit?

Couple years back.
>>
>>702724
my bet is cuz of capitals
also nullfags are scared to death of a single guy in system cloaked up in a t1 frigate. 100 dudes will sit docked up because a single neut is in local
even with the 15min thing they added to cloaks a while back there's nothing stopping someone just cycling it off and on again
>>
>>702852
itd be nice to have something that sets them apart more than
>heron for mids
>magnate for 1500m3 cargo
>never use the other 2
>>
>how easy you are combat probe is determined by your signature radius/your sensor strength
>'upgrade' increases Probes sensor strength
Oh my god they're trying to make it harder to combat scan down. Even though 99 times out of 100 it's going to be at a site that can be scanned down without combat probes.

What the fuck.
>>
CCP niggers don't actually play or know how to play the game so they believe people typically use combat probes to find explorers / other targets.
>>
Now with that plex sell out of the way, we've returned to all time high sell price
>>
>>702918
>Maybe his "vision" includes a rework to sensor strength to make it matter more
yeah thats what i'm thinking
even with SeBos boosting it now, ppl still dont give a fuck about sensor strength
>>
>>702752
And what cloaky ships are op?
>>
Where do I go to get missions killing Guristas? Right now I'm mostly fighting Angel and Serpentis, but I wanna try farming Guristas Data Sequences.
>>
>>703212
Guristas Data Sequences arent dropped from anything anymore. They were an event item 8 years ago, dropped by these towers. https://zkillboard.com/ship/33987/
>>
>>703216
Oh, I saw you could exchange them for Mordus Legion ships in the LP store so I decided to farming chips instead of grinding LP.
>>
>And what cloaky ships are op?
all of them, because the cloak is too strong
>>
>web drone bonus on navy Myrm
Fuck off Fozzie
>>
fuck oversized rate of fire bonuses and rate of fire bonuses in general
fuck shield booster bonuses on caldari
and fuck that navy prophecy it's retarded, except the hp bonus
>>
Are you pulling shit out of your ass or are they really announcing some shit?
>>
Cyclone navy issue
>>
File: download.png (497 KB, 1169x1856)
497 KB
497 KB PNG
>>
>7.5% bonus to Shield Booster activation cost
>activation cost
Get fucked shieldbabs, armorchads win.
>>
>cyclone 5M/5L
it keeps happening
>>
Cyclone was always meant to fit a command rig for that second utility high burst.
>>
It's way past time to introduce hybrid DDA/turret damage mod (because the game is dead).
>>
It's way past time to introduce station interiors.
>>
File: 1539959087729.jpg (42 KB, 1024x768)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>Cyclone was always meant to fit a command rig for that second utility high burst.
>>
Is there any pve content that really teaches you the value of ewar or capwar?
I'm just breazin thru missions and all it's teaching me is alpha, dps, range, tank.
>>
Abyssals and some of the event stuff
>>
You could also take your bearmobile to the closest lowsec. You'll learn all about ewar very quickly.
>>
why do they keep pushing this rate of fire faggotry on minmatar
>>
>It's way past time to introduce hybrid DDA/turret damage mod (because the game is dead).
just fit 1 of each you retard
>>
Prophecy looks solid, but no turret activation cost bonus might cap you out
>>
what's with the frigates? shouldn't they be the combat frigates? navy magnate is a probing tormentor, navy heron is a probing kestrel, imicus tristan, probe breacher
>>
File: 1643133642610.jpg (24 KB, 272x245)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>12.5% bonus to Drone microwarp velocity
>>
Lasers can't cap me out if I don't log in.
>>
Where are you guys seeing these?
>>
leddit
>>
post the navy frigs/dessies
>>
File: 1637935390471.png (3.43 MB, 3006x3176)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB PNG
no idea how final these stats are, the whole thing could be bullshit
>>
Faking that would be more effort than CCP has put into this game in the past couple of years so highly doubtful.
>>
>>704103
https://www.hoboleaks.space/
>>
File: 1641409475067.png (247 KB, 615x354)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>10% bonus to Drone hitpoints and tracking speed
>>
>3 navy frigs per empire
>2 navy cruisers
>2 navy battlecruisers
>2 navy battleships
>no destroyers
Give me my navy destroyers.
Two t1, two t2, one t3 destroyer for each of the major empires and no faction/pirate dessies sucks Triglavian dessies don't count.
>>
what's the point?
>>
Literally why would you pick any of these over a comet or slicer?
>>
more midslots for retarded fw control fits
>lol I fit ab web scram
>lol I fit ab 2 web scram
>lol I fit ab 2 web scram td
shitters think this is good gameplay
>>
>eve
>good gameplay
>>
>>703949
its to encourage ppl to use autocannons instead of trying to alpha everything with 1400mms
>>
>>703964
i dont get why they gave proph navy a laser bonus when
>prophecy is a drone & missile boat
>we already have a navy battlecruiser that uses lasers
cunts are really really allergic to armor missile ships arent they
>>
>its to encourage ppl to use autocannons instead of trying to alpha everything with 1400mms
it makes them dogshit for small scale pvp where you can't just dock and rep all the time. they have to reload a lot, you have less cargo, they are objectively worse at killing things fast vs damage bonus, and they can't overheat properly. with a big rate of fire bonus like this you're going to have unironically like half the overheat duration of other guns. artillery is gay bullshit, just make it an autocannons only bonus or something, who cares
>>
amarr aren't missiles retard. the actual annoyance with the prophecy is it's range bonus faggotry, and the drone thing is going to be still the mixed size retard set that goes slow as fuck and has no spares and gets killed easily
>>
File: ZXm4Pwc.png (537 KB, 938x530)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>laughs in sacrilege
>>
>khanid
>amarr
>>
File: 432152351231325312.png (21 KB, 646x335)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Damn, pretty low numbers these days
What do you recon the actual player number is excluding the alts and bots?
>>
>>700271
Given inflation in my country the sub prices increased by 50%
Thanks CCP
>>
>>698557
They are too busy funneling money into another failed FPS project
At this point its pretty obvious that eve is on maintenance mode
>>
>>704564
I don't know, around 8k is my guess.
>>
>>704579
Now remove all the highsec fags
>>
>>704280
>amarr aren't missiles retard
when the prophecy is an armor missile droneboat
lol
>>
Arbitrator also fits LML if it uses guns
>>
File: emxuwbx822y81.png (1.13 MB, 2061x1089)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>704564
less than 5k with bots, 2-3k fat loosers (pic below) without bots
>>
people who can't stop playing eve and you actually see why
https://imgur.com/a/wpfpTRN
>>
>when the prophecy is an armor missile droneboat
no missile bonus. amarr are not supposed to be missiles
>>
no laser bonus either retard
>>
missiles are caldari and minmatar. them appearing on more amarr ships is ccp being garbage at design
>>
>>704709
I bet you are just jealous of them having much better kbs and being alpha chads who take turns banging the hot chick in the front row.
>>
File: 1528735265919.jpg (18 KB, 313x286)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>hot chick
>>
Imagine the smell.
>>
>>704716
this is actually something that was done right,
prophecy,sacri,arbitrator, curse\pil, vengence etc are missile\drone ships and all races are like that. caldari actually missle\hybrid. minmatar projectile\missiles etc
>>
>curse/pilgrim
>missile
>>
giving them a bunch of rapids and drones is boring and a lazy move by ccp. it would be nice if lasers were more usable on amarr ships that don't have a bunch of laser bonuses
>>
Talking about balance in a game on its death-bed is kinda pointless.
>>
In that case, what could CCP do to save eve?
>>
The first step would be to actually start developing the game again.
>>
>>704771
>He doesn't use the dscan immunity bonus to get right up close for some neut n shooty root-n-tooty
>>
>>704973
Stop listening to you retards for a start
You Seppo cunts cry constantly about dedgaem and then never actually suggest or do anything to improve it
Want something fixed?
Literally just ping foozie on discord
>>
I pinged foozie and told him to remove local but he just told me to fuck off
>>
File: 1444848134515.jpg (8 KB, 141x161)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>705331
based, now do it daily until the lazy faggot actually does it
>>
it's on its death-bed because they ignored balance forever
>>
They ignored everything else, too.
>>
there is no everything else. it's a sandbox game. making the sandbox good is top priority
>>
>top priority
That's NPE now
>>
along with pushing more skin shit and calling that a major feature
>>
barely any skins in ages
>>
Check the devblog, they are working on a new fancier skin system that supplements the current one. You'd have to be really naïve if you don't think it will eventually/immediately get monetized.

That's a huge part of their "major" update in a sub based game no less.
>>
there hasn't been a dev blog worth reading in years
>>
Skins are already monetized.
>>
>NPE is top priority
That certainly makes sense. Even if all the oldfags stay subscribed till they die they're still gonna die. If the NPE is shit then there won't be enough new blood sticking around to keep the game afloat after all the geezers are dead and gone.
>>
NPE will always be shit because they are fundamentally wrong about nature of the game itself. Also the rewards are shit like meta 100mm plate.
>>
Npe is getting better but it feels like they're trying to build coney island over the beach in came to play on. I wish they'd just import some clean sand.
>>
The problem is the NPE is more than just the tutorial and the career agents. A new player could get through those in 3 hours of some decently produced spectacle, and then what can they do. They have some garbage ships with shitfits they don't even have all the skills to fit, and their choices are to run some decade old missions, or some decade old combat sites, or semi-afk near some rocks. If they eventually try to make some more money in lowsec there's a good chance their belt ratting cruiser will get dropped by some decade old players in their BLOPS fleet because they're absolutely starved for content. Let's say they don't just quit their and eventually decide to join a nullblob for some relative safety and better ratting. They don't even have the skills to fly some f1 monkey line ship, so as they wait for that they just semi-afk in a droneboat, doing bigger versions of the decade old combat sites they were doing in high-sec, until they eventually just get bored and quit.
>>
it's over, any updates won't change anything.
eve is a box with fat retards and only alike them would stay
>>
anyone here still play?
>>
lol no
>>
if you still play , you prob farming omega for ur 3rd acc and watchign netflix or random partner that tell you that everything is ok, the content is everywhere, and next patch\fanfest will fix everything
>>
My 2 industry alts plexed through april during the 400 per month deal. My main is paid through July. Most the people I played with have moved on so I'm doing my bucket list stuff should have my hel builtn time to log off in a fancy coffin.
>>
>friends getting into/back into eve
>pulled me in too
>don't know if they'll stick around so staying alpha for the time being
>always stuck with small ships before
>basically just guiding & chatting with them so doing missions
>never really did missions heavily, have standings for L4s but largest ship is a BC I used for occasional L3s when I was bored of everything else
>decide to start L4s
I'm trying to decide between Dominix or one of the Amarr T1 battleships.

I've got 1 level in BS for Gallente and Amarr cus I was thinking about a Nestor, but that's far off.
I'm already heavily skilled into drones. I've got all of the alpha-available drone skills max except for Amarr, Caldari, and Minmatar specialization.
I haven't skilled into any large weapons yet but I've got all the pre-reqs for both Large Hybrid and Large Energy done.
I've also got the skills needed for RHMLs but not for Cruise missiles and I don't have the spare SP to get it.

I've got enough spare SP lying around to level Amarr BS and Large Energy Turrets or Gallente BS and Large Hybrid turrets up to a decent point for missions, but not both so I've got to pick one pair.
I know the go-to mission tactic with the Domi is MJD + Sentry drones, but since sentries & MJDs are Omega only and I'm not bothering to sub idk if I should go with it or not.
The Armageddon is the closest Amarr BS to the Nestor (in terms of bonuses and drone capacity), which I was previously going for (and if everyone sticks around long enough for me to sub, will keep going for), but the capwar bonuses feel wasted if I'm just doing pve.
The other 2 have bonuses that'll get more use but I still don't know which one to grab.

With the Apoc or Abaddon I'd only have my drones to deal with close orbiting stuff, but the geddon has the launcher slots for RHMLs to swat flies.
>>
>>705930
Alphas cant do L4 missions because there was an army of alphas botting L4 distribution missions
>>
>friends getting into/back into eve
they are mentally ill . literally every other session based\coop game is 10x fun than this dumpster .
i bet even fucking wow retail does not suck that much
>>
>>705930
>I'm trying to decide between Dominix or one of the Amarr T1 battleships.
honestly, anything a dominix can do, you can do better in an Ishtar or something
but ultimately fly whatever battleship is fun for you, they all work, just slap a MJD on them and pewpew from 100km+ away
sometimes i fly a raven, sometimes a tempest for 1400mm snipe memes, considering getting an apoc for fun.
also keep in mind you cant actually accept lvl 4s as an alpha, so you may as well skill into cruise missiles anyway if you're going omega
>>
File: 1648191822672.jpg (12 KB, 272x245)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>hacs are stronger than battleships
>and they're half the price
>>
>hacs are stronger than battleships
No?
>>
>he don't know about the munin/cerb meta
>he don't know why we call eve hacs online
You are the blackest retard gorilla nigger i have even seen
>>
>No?
there are more stats than ehp and dps. hacs are in general a lot more useful. they used to be more expensive, but now they're ridiculously cheap
>>
>muh performance in bricktanked logiblob
>>
yes. those things should not come cheap or at all
>>
you can't prevent people from bricking and bringing one more logi wing
>>
no but you can make it ineffective for winning fights
>>
No because n+1 always wins
>>
yeah if the game is badly made
>>
>smallgang cope
>>
eve would be so much better game if the typical top end of fleet battle size was more like 20vs20
>>
>>705930
Alphas can’t L4 anymore.
Don’t bother with missions, you’ll need to train battleship skills (which take long to train), social skills to increase the payout of missions (two sets of skills you won’t be using in pvp), plus lots of frigate skills to V in order to do burner missions. Without accepting burners your mission income stays under 75mil/hour. A marauder for missions will be like half a year of training.
Or just train into a gila in a fraction of the time and do abyss for more isk which can be done in high sec.
>>
it could but it wont. i'm genuinely surprised nordic fat fucks ruined everything , i bet they surprised too
>>
It's coronation day, soigoy. Better buy those skins.
>>
>>705930
Missions are shit but just use a Praxis and work toward pirate BS/marauder. Praxis has a drone+weapon bonus and probably outDPS's all your t1 BS setups in a missioning context.
But honestly, you should just do literally whatever else (abyssals, wormhole sites, pochven shit if you have enough people, PVP).
>>
File: serb.png (134 KB, 1425x784)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>
>oy vey protected group!
>>
File: jf1dygqgrmz61.jpg (733 KB, 1280x1280)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
>>
>>706671
/vg/station's discord got whacked?
about time
metaclubfags are the cancer ruining the game
>>
Holocaust never happened but it should have. Jews control the banks, media and academia. All politicians are kike puppets and states' purpose is farming money for Jews. Whites are being genocided by the Jews via immigration and pushing interracial relationships.
>>
File: 1635531186982.png (132 KB, 372x365)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>
>putting web drones on goylente
It's not even their racial ewar. Why didn't they give bonuses to ewar drones to all of them.
>navy profcy
Navy geddon2
>nferox
Useless bonus for an xlasb ship. And 5th low for even more tank. Ebin
>ncyc
>removed the tank bonus for extra launcher and no slots
DoA
>>
>>707286
Biggest retard in EVE online
>>
the navy ferox is especially retarded. caldari hybrid ships are supposed to be primarily rails. making active tank bonuses especially targeting non-ancillary active tanking is ultra retarded, it should be the other way around if anything, and caldari tank bonuses should be shield hp or nothing
>>
it will be a real cool level 3 mission runner
>>
>biggest retard in EVE online
he was until you got here
>>
File: exefile_JSEuH5MxBs.png (151 KB, 809x343)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
3.25B 500 plex this game is so DED, the isk is worthless even the bot are gonna leave this shitfest, thx CCP Nigger.
>>
>>707286
>Navy hull
DoA
>>707439
Nigger
>>
With 5 lows you can fit armor nferox
>>
>>707782
Your mother can fit 5 niggers dick in her ass and she doesn't tank Armor
>>
I stopped playing in 2015, and I must have started in like 2008 or something, but every few years I look at the forums and more recently here, I feel justified in my view that CCP just keeps doubling down on null blob, carebear and cash shop autism, and relies on headlines to attract new players to feed those two groups.

I'm not surprised CCP was bought by koreans, looks like these decisions paid off for them.
>>
>>707745
bruh No shit it’s going up, you only need 300
>>
What kind of a retard still buys plex from CCP?
>>
if ccp pay me 300 plex monthly i will probably play it
>>
guess who started playing Eve echoes
>>
>>707824
But how long will the sale be? I bet the price will stay inflated (and prolly go up again) once the sale is over.
>>
new crusader skins when
>>
What do (You) think is causing the rising plex prices (I mean overall, not just the recent spike).
>less old players buying and selling plex
>less new players starting out and deciding to sell plex for instant isk
means less plex going to market, and
>gamblers buying plex to buy hypercores
>SP farmers buying plex to buy skill extractors
>fashionistas buying plex to buy cosmetics
all competing with just plexing characters. Back in the old day Plex was good for one thing and one thing only, subscriptions.
>>
>players shoot rats
>this creates isk
>prices go up because there's more isk around
>>
>this is why hybrid charges go for several million isk per shot
>>
if you multiple the amount of isk floating about by a thousand then sure that would happen
>>
>>707745
>yesterday
500plex * 4.7mil = 2.35bil for Omega
>right now
300 plex * 5.3 mil = 1.59bil for Omega
It's actually cheaper right now to pay the premium on the market to make use of the special deal.
>>708048
straight up much less plex on the market, wallet warriors that want to skip the grind and welp some ships are fucking off from the game.
>>
>>708048
and to think that supply must be falling faster than PCU counts for the price to be rising this fast
>>
>>708135
Good, wallet warriors is what enables the dogshit hyper inflated bullshit to begin with.
>>
>>697894
oh my, so it really is just like real life
>>
Sounds like CCP had a really bad 3rd quarter.
>>
Why don't they just add bounty payouts to -sec players and remove clone tags already.
>>
Yeah, farming your alts for ISK/sec status would be good gameplay.
>>
>>708404
This hasn't been an issue for player bounties for years now my dude, and you don't have to award sec status for killing players
>>
File: 1645520400814.jpg (134 KB, 764x764)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>T2 cruisers
>120 mil
>>
>>707817
They don't cater to anyone. But anyone who listens to advertising isn't capable of independent thought so he will end up in nullblob.
>>
>>707817
>looks like these decisions paid off for them.
being real, this.
player counts were down before the buyout. in the space of a year or 2 we went from 15k-ish online to 32k-something, thanks to new content, lots of localizations (korea, japan) and a nice long nullwar.

shit's quiet right now though, but not just in Eve. player counts have been down in everything the last few months cuz its the first proper non-covid summer that most countries have had, so ppl were outside (or lets be real, most eve players are 50yo dads so likely dragged outside by their wives).
economy is kind of shit too, which caused sub/plex price to go up so a lot of 3rd world shitters who cant just work 30min to earn $20 got filtered too
in-game economy is all over the place at the moment too from industry changes in the last 12 months plus lower activity, but there's entire youtube channels dedicated to talking about the in-game market/economy if you want to listen to 2 hour weekly podcasts bitching about plex prices
>>
File: 1653783412633.jpg (114 KB, 807x493)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Almost finished training the logi frig alt for abyss. Dont know what other activity to train this character into next, a lot of pve just seems so unfun/too much hassle for not enough income
>>
>>708912
nice anon
i dont have the balls to do deacon & 2 retri memes myself
>>
ccp in sheer panic lmfao
the cows are laving the herd , no more whales to milk for money
>>
Yeah, the omega sale just reeks of desperation in many levels.
>>
did all the previous sales
>>
Its almost like they didn't learn a damn thing from fucking summer of rage and the fact they did nothing for the past 10 years but nerf shit and add in gay shit like citadels and fozzisov and 'scarcity' even when the resource meta was fucking fine for 15 years whats aids is that citadels and fozziesov made bloc warfare boring as shit, oh look we get to slowboat in small shit to tackle miners and get dropped on by titans while chuds get to sit in highsec making bilions of raw isk an hour farming private instance content that should have stayed in dogshit like WOW.
>>
>Its almost like
stopped reading there
>>
low IQ nulltard leddit copypasta most likely
>>
File: 1649748988225.gif (259 KB, 220x252)
259 KB
259 KB GIF
>just found 30b I forgot I had
>mfw
>>
>>708872
>hurf durf coof ecoonomie!!1!
>>
they learned , that they need to hurry up with the next label
>>
>>708958
no-one cares about nullbears and 3rd world plex shitters lmao
>>
>n-n-no one cares!
wh cope
>>
File: 1532560567293.jpg (332 KB, 960x895)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>709326
>>
File: 1578648026254.jpg (165 KB, 2276x1200)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
Use energy weapons.
>>
>>709552
I already am. More SOE ships WHEN?
>>
>gib more ships
>to grind 15 years old content
>>
I've tried triple frig abyss on the test server.
Biggest surprise is seeing how cheap the ships are. For less than the cost of a gila hull you can fit a set and do high tier abyss, skipping the whole multibillion gila fits. Getting ganked you'd only lose one of the three cheap ships thanks to the invulnerability timer and warping off the other two once concord is already on grid.
>>
>SOE ships
kys
>>
>>709603
>Begging for them to make shooting red triangles even more tedious
Fuck off.
>>
I find it amazing that most of EVE PVE content is as bad as it is. They literally have had all the AI etc. for years to make PVE much more interesting but they just plain out refuse to put a couple month's effort into revamping the content.
>>
>fuck off everyone , i have massive brainfart and cannot hold temptation to manifest it
>>
>>709675
Because nullbabbies threw a massive shitfit over drone changes and the blackout
Could you imagine the ass pains if Havens had diamond rat AI?
>>
Love my new wreathe halcyon skin.
>>
has anything happened yet
>>
>TTT still in the game

Is this the clearest indicator that CCP just doesn't care?
>>
>>710268
Diamond rat AI would be nice. Obviously you'd need to tone down the damage and ewar a bit but still ratting would be much more interesting. Some of the most fun with EVE PVE was dualboxing spider tanked BCs in some event (events are gay btw) site with somewhat random spawns.
>>
>>710555
>Diamond rats would be nice
>So my spidertanked fleet can monopolize PVE and leave newbros in the dust
This is why they don't do it.

No matter what you do, trig dungeons, events, diamond rats, people will figure out the best method to monopolize it, ratting is the most basic barebones ISK generator in the game, and thats because its made for newbies to make money, anyone with money would be retarded to spend any time engaging with EVE's PVE when they could be playing an MMO.
>>
>monopolize PVE
what did he mean by this
>>
that must have been the least intelligent post in /dog/ ever
>>
The Abaddon class ship is a celestial tool of destruction. It is designed to enter combat from the outset, targeting enemies at range and firing salvo after salvo at them, and to remain intact on the battlefield until every heretic in sight has been torn to shreds.
>>
he meant that pve would be reduced to spidetanked leshaks like FOBs. Diamond rats in general are pure nonsense.
>>
File: 1658584043346.png (678 B, 24x23)
678 B
678 B PNG
>>
You can't disprove this argument
>>
>reduced to spidertanked leshaks
that's a step up from afk drone cruisers, and in a sane world trig ships would be getting massive nerfs as well
>>
then it would be spider rattlers or domis
>>
File: 1637136346385.jpg (76 KB, 606x635)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
The unprecedented 300plex omega offer and now this, omega chunk time with no limit to buy, something they said they wouldnt do (aside from the 1 per account starter packs). Seems universally well-received, of course this now means CCP will be losing revenue on cap alts and weekend warriors that were forced to omega for the entire month.
>>
Would you fuck CCP Convict if it meant winning EVE?
>>
Did they just sell me 3months for 24 bucks?
>>
and 50 PLEX
I hope to god this helps drop the price who am I kidding? It won't.
>>
imagine being a god with wars,hunger, epidemic going on , and some autistic fat fuck wants a discount to some pixels
>>
>spider rattlers or domis
not if drones became balanced
>>
>>697302
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
Brutor men, stealing all the Gallente chicks.
>>
They should've put the event sites in the biggest meatgrinder systems for shits and giggles.
>>
amamake and tama and the people who hang out in them should be deleted from the game
>>
why should I be deleted from the game
>>
File: jaypeg.png (124 KB, 892x448)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
Minerbros... be careful out there
https://old.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/xrs3ef/dear_hateless_and_high_security_space/
>>
It's just one guy and his 15 alts. Give him more attention.
>>
>i'll prove it's not griefing by this sociopathic verbal vomit
safety moment
>>
DOD GEM DED GENRE FUCK CCP NIGGER
>>
File: 1656267736065.jpg (8 KB, 292x325)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>9% rate of fire per level
>>
Miss battleclinic so much.
>>
There's exactly one player group I despise more than the nullhordes and that is hisec trade hub campers that attention whore on r*ddit.
>>
how would you know what's happening on reddit
>>
Maybe by clicking the link that was posted in this very thread.
>>
go back
>>
I'm actually enjoying Reddit a lot. Unlike here you can actually have civilized conversation with thoughtful people who deeply care about the game. No racists or bigots either and everyone feels included.
>>
File: 1642074554405.jpg (8 KB, 272x245)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>
>>712222
what do you think he does at Eve Down Under every year?
cheeky no-homo bum touches and bants in a pub for a weekend
>>
>>713453
I bet the racists and bigots don't feel included. So much for equity and diversity.
>>
im racist and don't need to be included, im satisfied knowing that im better than everyone else
>>
>>713453
I am racist and a bigot and I post on eve r*ddit frequently.
>>
>below blackout numbers
>eve on maintenance mode at best
>CCP developing their next DOA shooter instead of eve

It's all over, isn't it?
>>
>>713848
I made a bucket list after fanfest. Figure I'll finish it before ccp gives any of my friends come back. Feels like the world's moving on and the player base is going from mad at ccp to just sad.
>>
Maller
4 Heavy Pulse Lasers
1 Neut
2 ECM
MWD
C-type Energized Therm/Kin resists
DC
800mm plate
>>
>>713897
[Maller, hypernigger]

Overdrive Injector System II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

500MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II

Dual 180mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Kinetic Shield Reinforcer I
Medium Thermal Shield Reinforcer I

Acolyte II x3
>>
File: f.jpg (53 KB, 757x579)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
I've spent $500 in the Echoes cash shop over the last three months and didn't even realize it jfc bros what the fuck is my problem
>>
Echoes is still going?
>>
fuck navy ships and fuck faction warfare
>>
love navy ships
love faction warfare
simple as
>>
no ccp i won't watch your gay tournament
>>
Maller are being used
>>
File: 1641748418797.jpg (49 KB, 500x500)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>Not omen
>>
File: unknown.png (1.85 MB, 1920x4096)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>713453
>civilized conversation
>No racists or bigots
I know this is bait but you're still a retard. The only difference between 4chan and leddit is that leddit is in denial of its racism and bigotry.
>>
>>713848
Wait until they come up with EVE Classic.
>>
>>715602
Please, anything that isn't fozzisov and citadel spam in what should be stationless systems
>>
>>715602
all 6 players will be so excited ,( except if Mike show up then it's 7)
>>
Why are MASB and MAAR bpcs so expensive now? Is it because retards are funneling all of them into mutating?
>>
>>715602
so what, drakes and canes again?

>>716243
dont they only drop from something specific, like lowsec rats or something?
>>
data sites I think
>>
How fucking grindy is this event that some of the new navy bpcs haven’t been claimed?
>>
If i dont like to read, should i play this game?
>>
read a book faggot
>>
game for autistic retards so any level of grindy is acceptable
>>
social game with optional grinding more like
>>
join all-out
>>
>>715602
we unironically need eve leagues.

>server gets reset quarterly
>10x skill training speed
>10x mining yield
>market has to be seeded from scratch, no trading with tranquility chars
>>
File: 1652178017670.jpg (8 KB, 293x327)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>
just crunch the entire economy. EVE needs a couple more big wars to fully flush out the crabs.
>>
>>716984
Wont happen, chinese bots will just quit in mass and what little income CCP makes will dry up.
>>
>>716651
>What we need is seasonal gameplay like WOW/Runescape
I can't think of something that'll kill the game faster.

Seasonal goldrushes for meme ships would be nice though, throw out 1000 BPCs of AT ships style in the appropriate pirate lowsec and watch the fireworks.
>>
>>716651
Autists will ack themselves immediately. I was saying this for years.
>>
>CEO flushes money down the every side project you could imagine

>oh gosh, what do we need to save the game?! lets change x to y! it will surely fix everything!
>>
rlmls deleted when
>>
>>716369
ashterothi has a video where he explains how the new BPCs are obtained.
from what i remember it was
>need to mine or hack sites in FW space
>take proceeds to very specific dead-end systems that may/may not be controlled by the enemy
>turn them in
>get BPC
or something, keep in mind i was hungover and working while listening to him talk about it so mightve missed a few things
>>
File: 1333477965999.jpg (25 KB, 640x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>716988
>throw out 1000 BPCs of AT ships style in the appropriate pirate lowsec and watch the fireworks.
this but actually
>>
File: 1656127376271.png (10 KB, 72x106)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>lowsec
>>
>>716651
fuck off chris, you already have your own game to shit up even harder each league
>>
>>716651
come play Foxhole with the rest of us, anon
>>
>>716984
>fullscale triglavian invasion event
>massive fleets invade and seriously attack everything
>four empires pull a tax-athon
>just drain everyones bank accounts to rebuild, the more you have the more they take
>lots of really expensive shit in stations destroyed to remove asset-wealth not just isk in wallet
>player owned structures attacked, most destroyed
Massive drain on everyones wallets combined with huge swathes of unclaimed space. Everyone rushes to recoup their losses and get set up again. Either kills the game because everyone unsubs or it fixes the economy by removing the big bankers and almost resetting everyone's wallets and actually resetting sovereignty. Could bring in new blood too since a new player won't be affected by it at all and it reduces the gap between them and existing players while giving them an opportunity to be a part of 'big eve event that makes it to real world headlines'.
>>
Ah yes, steal everyones shit. That will fix the game. Literally crying commie-tier.
>>
>>717538
I.E.
>Everyone please quit for the next 6 months
>stop logging in
>move all your assets into NPC stations
>really, just stop playing the game
>>
>>move all your assets into NPC stations
What part of
>lots of really expensive shit in stations destroyed to remove asset-wealth not just isk in wallet
Did you not understand? Say goodbye to Jita.
>>
nobody cares about your dumb ideas
>>
Alright then why not share your dumb idea on how to save this dying game?
>>
delete wormhole space
>>
>>717538
>>717553
An in-game event won't solve it. The war has to be player-made.
>>
>>717627
And how are you going to do that?

Granted CCP has fucked up with fozziesov and citadels and made the game way too safe for the great powers and all the chinese bots flooding the game at the moment so you can start there but there is no real way to force a war without people just packing up their shit and quitting outright because CCP announces some bullshit change that everyone knows is going to get reverted, like scarcity, like blackout, ect.
>>
>>707817
I just can't be part of a game where I have to millions accounts to have fun.
>>
File: c vs cfi.jpg (217 KB, 1119x1156)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
>>717593
because the problem is not lack of ideas you dumbfuck
>>
File: 1664608092374557.png (1.1 MB, 1939x1473)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
Used to do L4 in raven.
Came back during farms and fields did ratting in a rattlesnake before taking another break.
Since I trained those missile and drone skills now I just need warhead upgrades V to have a perfect Gila pilot doing abyss.
Dont know what to train for next, I was thinking a marauder for chill L4 but I dont like the idea that if there's 16 catalysts camping the stargate there's just straight up nothing you can do, just not mission that evening. Maybe a ham loki for DEDs?
>>
fleet issue more like brainlet issue. all these ships are retarded
>lol we increased the numbers, are you having fun yet?
>>
Weapon bonuses you wont be using because I'll be jamming you.
>>
>>717635
You're on the right track. Fix the underlying mechanical issues first and make maintaining sov a risky endeavor. Asset safety should be gone, for example.
I was very much against with asset safety since it's not only removing risk with citadels but also stupid lore-wise. How the hell does trillions and trillions of isk in cargo suddenly teleports to a "magic place" when you blow the citadel up? When you blow the citadel, assets should burn with it. Blowing stuff up should be an economic sink in itself regardless if it's an astero or a keepstar.
Once asset safety is gone, you can now slowly crunch up the economy by either reducing or removing rewards from ratting, mining, explo, etc. Drain the economy of bad money, burn in wars. Encourage players to stage wars, hell maybe stage a false flag yourself. Anything that will encourage people to burn that isk as the faucets get smaller and smaller and the drains bigger and bigger.
>>
>>717949
Asset safety is pretty retarded, but I think the logistics of citadels are also woefully overpowered as well.

With POSes you had limited space, or you had to have an alt to park your shit in logoff safety and even then you could destroy the POS and kill the logoff assets when they tried to extract them.

If you really want to start to fix this shit, change citadels into actual POS replacements
>Medium Citadels can only be anchored at moons, 5 hangars to assign base, 5 per hangar rig, hangars only give players 1 million m3 of storage space, 10 hangars + 10 per rig for astrahus
>Large citadels can only be anchored at planets, 10(20) hangars + 10(20) per rig, 10mil m3 in storage space
>XL citadels can only be anchored at a sun, 30(50) hangars +30(50) per rig, 100mil storage space, as well only 5 Super Capital Bays, meaning only 5 super caps can dock at a XL citadel

The fact that a super power can just flood a system with 100 astrahus' is gay AF, especially when you can create logoff caches
>>
>wormholefags ideas to fix the game is turn everything into wormhole space
>wormhole space is a dead as fuck boring failure wasteland
>>
>>717982
People have been bitching about outposts since they were introduced newfag.
>>
File: 1639107595865.jpg (3 KB, 126x126)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>newfag
>>
>>717982
wormhole space is great but i think one of the biggest issues is that it's time consuming to roll and the lack of activity in the majority of wormholes. i dont know what the solution is since there's a balance to be struck between people who want to be able to roll quicker for fights and smaller groups looking to defend their area with less work to put down more structures.

there's got to be a way to incentivize smaller groups but idk what that would look like.
>>
it's inherently autistic. eve doesn't need that
>>
>more plex sales and omega discounts

They are going full-in squeezing the last bit of money before their abandonware dies, aren't they?

>>718036
The reason why WHs are "empty" is directly due to the burn-out caused by having to spend time scanning before and during doing anything.

Local-free K-space would be inherently easier to live in and you could do wild stuff like systems/constellations with randomly connecting gates (that wouldn't need scanning).
>>
>>718050
Thats not the reason, the reason why WHs are empty is because living in them became way too easy and the big wormhole corps/alliances are able to evict anyone who doesn't already have a sizable capital defense fleet in system.

Wormholes were never meant to have stations in them.
>>
rolling was never meant to be a thing
>>
>>717969
>I think the logistics of citadels are also woefully overpowered as well.
I agree. The more opportunities for goods to move in and out the better.
>>
cock and ball torture
>>
>>717906
the faction scanning frigs are gunna be needed for the new FW hacking sites and the battlecruisers are designed for plex fighting seems like, like ESS fits
>>
>FW hacking sites
what the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>718373
Because thats what people want to do, sacrifice a module slot in PVP content. When CCP is already too fucking stupid to require points in PVE

>>718444
If this is real im going to laugh, did they just sack their entire design team and replace them with ESG compliant diversity hires?
>>
>>718444
you're shitting on hacking sites with rats and PVP in when there's also going to be FW mining sites, where
>you cant actually use the minerals from enemy sites, you can only deny them
>they cant be used directly, they have to be hauled to a lowsec system in ass-fuck nowhere down the end of a pipe to claim the rewards
>>
>CCP has been reimbursing the ganked orcas
>>
>FW mining sites
is this real
>>
File: 123qdwdfe.png (618 KB, 739x698)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
i mean, if you are still playing and not a bot\mentally ill , sounds like it's your problem
>>
File: 1638448739433.png (76 KB, 297x333)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>
Is fw mining going to be the only way to get those or is it just for the event?
>>
Found Ashterothi's mugshot on that child protection watchdog site. lol how is he still an eve partner?
>>
who?
>>
>>718632
linky linky? The dude sure looks like a child molester, tbf

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.