[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 51 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: 20th FFXI.png (821 KB, 1137x456)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
2nd Major Free Login of 20th aanniversary is now underway, you are playing best FF MMO for absolutely nothing right now, aren't you?
>>
The fact you still need to pay to even play this 20 years old game is very shitty. Scam.
>>
>>675674
>pre 75 game is a few great concepts wrapped up in garbage and stuff that was """good at the time"""
>post 75 game is all of that out the window so classes are more fucked than ever
negative
>>
>>675820
you don't though, and if people are still working on a game for 20 years in a row it's warranted
>>
NEWS ON SORTIE???? pls give lowbies some content I am allowed to do
>>
>>675828
By people you mean a small group of fatty unkempt alcoholic Nip boomers doing """"work"""" then sure. Don't forget the extra sub fee worth of mog wardrobes!
>>
Hopefully we will get some sortie news soon
>>
I FUCKING hate surged walk campaign. everything is 2x as hard only for you to get the exact same dogshit rewards. who the fuck came up with this i just want to unlock empyrean weaponskills who gives a fuck about the sooper special unique surged drops with a 0.0000001% drop rate. why the fuck do I play this gay ass fucking game
>>
>>678387
This won't really help you now, but if (1) there's ever a "campaign fiesta" going on and (2) enough people on your server do campaign to control the Northlands, then that is by far the easiest way to unlock Empyrean weaponskills. Fiat Lux battlefield during that timeframe drops devious die and liminal residue like a pinata.

I wouldn't want to do surged walks for the purpose of skill unlocks. Maybe for gunning for something like Windbuffet Belt +1 or another good HQ item. I'd just buy the dies/residue/coins after doing something like Sparks/unity/omen.
>>
>>678304
>>678058
Since they’re planning on doing an emergency maintenance instead of pushing it off to next month, I imagine it’ll drop within a few days.
>>
A lot of the Sortie +2s are kind of middling power level wise, but with the defensive stats on most of the sets it definitely should help bridge the gap between pre-Odyssey/Malignance and post-Odyssey stuff. I think they more or less stated that was their main goal with the +2s, certain stand out pieces like DNC head, SCH Feet aside.
Overall I think that’s a good thing given just how high the barrier to entry to Odyssey is if you’re not going to merc the stuff or otherwise have people to carry you to unlock the Atonement 3 sets and Nyame and get RP on them. They might not be optimal damage spreadsheet material which is nice in a vacuum, but not eating shit to AoEs etc is far more important overall.
>>
every time i want to play this game again i just remember how you have to limit break every 5 levels in order to level up more. literally getting level locked by quests is the lamest thing in any game. worst part of such a good mmo.
>>
Is it worth for Dragoons to get their Relic Armor at all?
>>
>>678880
>bridge the gap between pre-Odyssey/Malignance and post-Odyssey stuff
that's a great assessment. I think the biggest thing I'm disappointed in is the haphazard application of bonus stats (DT/PDL/WSD or regen/FC/DT or SIRD/DT/FC or MBD2/DT/FC) rather than bolstering/transforming the pieces into something new like they had done with the AF from +1 to +2/+3 and to some extent with the relic also. given that it's supposed to be relatively entry-level content, your conclusion about passing out this good defensive gear is tenable and maybe they do have different/transformative plans for the +3 reforge coming out later. personally, I don't like getting my hopes up for any of the updates in this game, as SE has a habit of not quite hitting the mark in terms of executing ideas.
assuming the earrings are augmentable, I do remain cautiously optimistic about them. but I imagine they'll come out randomly augmented like the Incursion JSE capes of yore.

>given just how high the barrier to entry to Odyssey is
as someone pretty much finished with gaol farming, I find myself not in tune with any of the early-/mid-game players anymore. but I am really curious about the general participation in Odyssey and I'm curious to know what SE's expectations were when designing sheol/gaol with the restrictive entry requirements.
>>
for odyssey, if I have access to sheol gaol are other people able to take me to higher v0 atonement monsters they have access to or do you need to have clears on lower atonements before you can do them?
>>
>>679543
Yes, only party leader needs access to the bosses themselves, and so long as you meet the entry requirements for Gaol (3 Mogphone IIs, 3 jobs at 99) you’re good to go.
If you have friends who you can take you that’s one thing, but I probably wouldn’t merc the Atonement 3 NMs or anything right now with Sortie and +2s on the horizon.
Nyame is a bit of a different story but it’s not really very good compared to other options until you start getting some augment ranks on it.
>>
>>679551
thanks for the clarification, i mostly wanted to do it for a weapon rather than the armor and there's no way i'm gonna be able to get segments quickly right now so gonna try and make the 3 freebie mogphone IIs count
>>
what kind of gear is expected for an odyssey sheol A segment farm? is ambu +2 stuff enough? I find I can kill stuff in sheol b at reasonable speeds solo but whenever I ask to join a sheol b group they say my gear isn't up to it. I haven't seen any sheol A groups in shout but I might start making my own if ambu +2 is enough to lead a group with
>>
>>679051
You only need to do the limit break quests once per character and they're trivial nowadays.
>>
>>679588
In my experience, C is going to be much better segment rewards even with a group of beginners to Odyssey with a mix of ambusade and AF/Relic+2/3s with just a tiny bit of optimization like gear swapping just because it rewards more segments per mob and it’s much more densely populated than A and B are, especially if you have a bunch of Naegling/Savage Blade DDs since more mobs in C don’t resist slashing.
>>
What kind of time investment am I looking at when it comes to making an Empyrean weapon?
>>
>>680322
About 30-40 hours is probably a good ballpark for the initial finished weapon if you can afford to just outright buy the HMPs and stuff right now.
If you have about 2k voidstones or so and the VW campaign is going on and you slam it over and over for HMPs that’s probably another 20-30 hours of grinding away.
>>
>>680342
This is of course assuming you can reliably proc with a full set of 13 WSs, or can BLU cleave for the really tedious asshole spawns.
If you can’t, double it.
>>
Skillup isn't working for Ninjutsu, do I need a certain combination of skills learned and tools available for it to properly start?
>>
>attack
You do not see the enemy
>I’m looking directly at him
>I’m right fucking next to him
You do not see the enemy

$120+ a year for this? Yeah fuck this game.
>>
If they ever close down FFXI, which is unlikely since it's still doing well for itself, I would pay full price for an HD remake of this game that was playable offline and soloable with optional multiplayer.
>>
why are there 18 million people soloing apex spots and not responding when I ask to party up? atleast tell me to fuck off dont just silently keep savage blading the mob alone
>>
>>680619
Because they're botting.
>>
>want to do Odyssey, Omen, and Ambuscade
>need a party
>try shouting for parties to join for a while
>nothing

I don't fucking get this game.
>>
Why does everyone suck off Chains of Promathia so much? The story dungeons are all shit.

>need to do thing in dungeon
>go kill x things first to get the thing that lets you unlock the thing to do the thing
>how many things? lol i dunno it has a 5% drop rate just keep killing things until you get it I guess
>>
>>681167
The story content still holds up.
But for the mission battles you literally had to be there when there were still strict level caps.
>>
>>681168
That sounds even worse than it is now. Having to corral 17 retards through the aqueducts while you hunt for bronze keys seems like the definition of not fun.
>>
>>681167
I didn't like the CoP story so much even though it seems like its the most popular one but the WotG and Aht Uhrgan ones were really fun to me and I never hear anyone praise those. Any scene with Aphmau and the automatons was pure jrpg sovl
>>
>>681170
It was insanely fun
>>
>>681381
>aphmau singing away to herself in luzaf's ship
SUPER CUTE
>>
>>681381
Part of that is probably because ToAU didn't really block content off like CoP did, and the rewards for clearing it weren't as useful as based Raja's Ring so people didn't do it as much.
WotG was the fact that it took a gorillion years to release, so anyone who cared much about the story probably couldn't remember it much because of the long wait between each update.
>>
File: 1656413778145.jpg (252 KB, 750x942)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
SORTIE

FUCKING

WHEN

AAAAAA THOSE SETS GET ME ROCK HARD AS A SUB-ODYSSEYLET GIMME THAT SAM BODY +2
>>
>>682089
Stop dipping out early and maybe you won't be such an odysseylet :^)
>>
Newfag here - why are the artifact armor quests so annoying? Should I even be wasting my time with these or should I just come back when I'm overleveled and buy other gear?
>>
share your super secret elemental kill spot for the ambu v1 ki /ffxig/
>>
>>682223
Ru'Aun Gardens.
>>
Sortie is finally here bros…
>>
File: 1642329661829.jpg (19 KB, 442x357)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>683197
>daily lockout
fugggg I gotta wait for my wagie lsmates to get home to do this

why the fuck do they have so many 20 hour lockouts in this game this is an mmo not a fucking mobile game
>>
>>683278
To keep people logging in everyday and because the Pandemonium Warden scandal fucking scarred SE as a whole.
Plus with an aging player base, making content doable only in small manageable chunks makes it less daunting.
>>
how much of the content in this game is soloable? also I joined 2 linkshells but they don't seem very active.
>>
>>683375
Everything up to current end game, and even then some of that is soloable but teaming up will make you proceed much more efficiently and safely.
>>
>>683401
got it, thank you. Can you team up randomly or would it be better to form/join a linkshell?
>>
>>683416
That’s going to depend on your server’s shout culture and tolerance.
Linkshells are nice to join because it’ll hopefully give you access to people higher up the content ladder who’ll be willing to help and teach you while being understanding, but Ambuscade, Omen, CPing are all stuff that’s generally simple enough to join and form shout groups for.
The nature of Odyssey makes it more of a static party type thing, but shouting for Odyssey Segments and sometimes lower level boss fights is common enough.
>>
>>683416
teaming up with randoms is kind of a pain in the ass in this. People usually filter /yell chat so your only real option would be /shout-ing people in the zone you're in, which will range in effectiveness depending on how small your server is. big Linkshells make things a bit easier since its a cross-zone chat that a bunch of people have access to and no one will have filtered
>>
File: 1650649512070.jpg (156 KB, 722x858)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>682090
I am just coming in this thread and I think I know who you are...and you wound me.
>>
Sortie is fun but fuck if they didn't pick the worst map in the game for this content
>>
>>683709
They have so many nostalgic gorgeous zones, it's kind of upsetting they continue to just repurpose shit like Walk of Echoes or Adoulin zones.
>>
>>683687
{I'm sorry.}
>>
File: 1343055227019.jpg (10 KB, 268x262)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>683430
I didn't know /yell/ and /shout were different. That explains why I have trouble getting into groups since people usually have yells filtered.

But if people have yells blocked then they won't even respond to shouts or block shouts.
>>
File: img_20220517_232228.jpg (757 KB, 1920x1080)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
I hate this bitch so much I've dumped 100s of merits into her dumb bullshit
>>
So what's the reason you still play this game?
>>
>>683914
I still have fun just gearing jobs I enjoy.
The nostalgia factor also plays a huge part where things as simple as CP farming parties and comfy for me.

But I think for the most part I just like the slower paced nature of it compared to other MMOs. I hate that most MMOs turn into DDR style combat where you do the same rotation every time regardless of the fight. There's a lot more variety in this game even if the depth of variety isn't all that great (like something as simple as changing SC depending on group composition).
>>
File: 1645761838389.jpg (90 KB, 600x600)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
We must've quadruple checked those first two areas killing every regular mob we saw and still never came across that obdella nm. I might just let the bgwiki nerds figure this one out before I start going in regularly
>>
File: unknown.png (1.37 MB, 767x767)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>684186
Obdella can spawn in any of first three maps.
>>
File: 1637915203181.png (21 KB, 434x202)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>684186
>>684467
>>
>>684741
There’s reports of emoting at the teleporters procing the Plate chest so it might be any action around it.
>>
>>684741
The element of the magic damage might matter since there’s a post on AH about how it didn’t appear until they hit Light element damage.
>>
Does anyone here play without using ashita/windower?
>>
>>685604
i play in 1024x768 on a CRT
https://youtu.be/DEdKy91sta4
>>
>>685604
To be honest if you’re not using add ons there’s very little difference between Vanilla and those.
>>
>>685604
Not sure why you wouldn't use them even if you weren't going to use any of the addons simply for the QOL shit like being able to alt+tab and run the game at 60 FPS.
>>
>>685619
based
>>685655
don't know but all the addons don't seem that much of a deal, except maybe gearswap? Maybe it's just because I haven't played enough, don't know.
>>685664
the only thing that bothers me it's the tp color (light blue) compared to ashita which is green and more visible, also the mouse cursor that I can't seem to hide. Don't think my pc would support 60 fps
>>
>shout/yell for brand new content
>no responses
nice dead game se
>>
How do you get gearswap to say an autotranslated thing in partychat

i know you can do

send_command('@input /p I like to suck cock')

but idk how to do autotranslate phrases with the brackets around them
>>
>>685725
It's shit like this that makes me want to go back to FFXIV
>>
>>686679
>>685725
Just get a linkshell
>>
>>675674
This game was fucked around ToAU and WoTG when Tanaka and his team was pulled to work on FFXIV 1.0.
>>
File: img_20220820_190216.jpg (1.07 MB, 1920x1080)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
You ARE teaming up with other players and not doing stuff solo, right anon?
>>
>>687015
>didn’t make it into the screenshot
rip
>>
>>687015
I can't team up with other players if nobody responds to my yells.
>>
>>687015
how do you take screenshots like this? Mine are too small with the copyright logo on the bottom.
>>
>>687471
It's just a regular Windower screenshot
>>
File: 1658098390627.png (1.16 MB, 1920x1080)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>687015
>missing the Dynamis D run yet again
HELP ME DIABOLOS IM GOING INSANE
>>
>>687015
>>687471
>>687546
Do note that if you're using DGVoodoo it can mess up Windower screenshots such that they'll just be a black rectangle.
>>
File: img_20220824_003331.jpg (980 KB, 1920x1080)
980 KB
980 KB JPG
I love hunting for items with multiple layers of RNG! This is also a sortie post
>>
oh I get it now, EVERYONE is botting lol

Took me months to figure out why so few people are vocal about some of the insane grinds in this, but it all makes sense. This game is perfectly fine if you bot cp, bot UNMs, bot voidwatch for hmp, bot fishing. I'm sure there are other bots I don't even know about yet, I can't wait to collect them all!
>>
>>690141
I'm not botting...
>>
>>690141
I botted thibron trials and my lsmates are helping me set up WHM botting. Fuck that gay job lol
>>
>>690141
Or you could just not be nigger and actually play the game.
>>
>>690141
I'm curious but what do players use to bot CP?
>>
Finally got the WSD with my last leafslit stone, then I got a pixie hairpin+1 from WoE right afterwards. The Leaden Salute set is coming together nicely.
>>
File: 1638813118799.png (36 KB, 550x154)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>690848
>just built mine yesterday to start gearing COR
I leaden /salute you, COR brother
>>
File: 1580782300361.jpg (33 KB, 541x541)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>its going to take me until late December to even start building the Epeolatry
god
fucking damn it
>>
>>691004
Yeah I don't normally mind time gates but when you're looking at daily chores for ~6 months I think it's a little ridiculous.
Especially because other REMA you can easily grind in half that time.
>>
File: img_20220515_182512.jpg (631 KB, 1920x1080)
631 KB
631 KB JPG
What's your favorite WoTG storyline and why is it San d'Oria?
>>
Should I start focusing on gearing after hitting 99? It seems that with trust I can just unga everything with sparks gear. Don't know how much worthy would be camping a nm for hours just for, say, getting a lvl60 item that will be replaced soon after
>>
>>692605
Yes.
If you want to put some effort into gearing you can just go get your AF around 60-70, and grab the Cruor set for your job from Abyssea at 78.
>>
>>692632
alright thank you. You will upgrade artifact and use it for the rest of the game right?
>>
>>692605
Gear at 99 doesn't involve camping NMs. Pretty much everything is from using resources earned from content, like ambuscade hallmarks, omen job cards, or domain invasion points. Or you get it from forced spawn NMs like geas fete, UNM, and high-tier mission battlefields. And like the other person said, you can reforge your artifact/relic/empyrean gear to ilvl 119, not all of them are going to be useful, but some are must haves, the more experienced you get the easier it is to tell what gear is good for you. Look at a job guide on bg-wiki or ffxiah forums, they always have example gearsets for everything, giving you an idea of what to look for.
>>
>>692741
thanks mate. Just started so I feel a bit overwhelmed
>>
>>692757
To start, I would just focus on an idle set, a tp set, and a weapon skill set. An idle set is for when you're not fighting, you'll want regen, refresh, and damage taken -% on those pieces. A tp set will want accuracy, double/triple attack, and store tp. And for your weapon skill set you'll want the stat that your weapon skill of choice uses, weapon skill damage +%, and attack. As you get more geared, you can start to think about accuracy caps, hybrid DT/acc tp sets, minmax sets for multiple weapon skills, etc. If you're a caster just switch the tp/ws sets with a fast cast precast set, and magic attack bonus midcast set.
>>
>>692785
I'm working on a tp set and ws set now. Why damage taken-% on an idle set?
>>
>>692729
Yes, Artifact armor and the two other job specific sets can be upgraded. Their usefulness varies drastically based on the set and the job though.

>>692798
So that way if you have to disengage for any reason or have to run in range of some asshole enemy spamming AoEs you survive better. Ideally, you want as much damage reduction and other defensive stats you can get in all of your sets as possible without making huge sacrifices to their given purpose, but that's not really very possible until you amass more gear and more powerful gear.
>>
>>690736
i use easyfarm
>>
>>692858
Is there a way to manage an idle set without using gearswap?
>>
>>693090
Without hitting a macro every time you disengage not for melees. Casters can just slap it in at the end of their casting macros.
>>
>>693090
>>693181
Though, it’s worth noting setting up a basic GS .lua takes like an hour maybe for the first time.
Something like this is a good basic template to fill out.
https://github.com/DrakeFS/GearSwap/blob/master/JOB.lua
You’d equip the sets you want in game, then export them using
>//gs export file NAME
And just copy past the contents in the brackets on the lua.
Downloading someone else’s lua can be overwhelming and also involve custom libraries and behaviors that are necessarily what you want.
>>
>>693181
>>693192
thanks both, I'll make a lua when I'll have more gear available
>>
File: 1641532235080.jpg (70 KB, 750x920)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
fuck i missed the login campaing.....
>>
>>694038
I think the next one is in november for 11/11
>>
>no campaigns for two more weeks
Feels so aimless bros…
>>
File: leveling drk now.png (249 KB, 647x352)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
You ARE doing sortie, right anons?
>>
>>695437
tfw that earring is better than all my gear combined
>>
Help me with my savage blade set! How does STR compare to WSD? Working on Oseem augments and idk the conversion rate. Should I be going for 15/4 or 10/5?
>>
>>695437
doesn't sound like you can solo the +2 earrings
>>
>>695803
You can.
AH thread has basically anything that can spit out a case has a chance of spitting out a +1 case, they're just rare as fuck regardless.
As long as your gear is good enough to kill the NMs (not the Bosses) you can bang out 6 or 7 chances a run with trusts easily enough.
>>
>>695797
Oseem is a nigger, so just take whichever if you get something capped like that.
>>
>>695879
But I have nothing better to aim for right now so what's better, 1% WSD or 5 STR?
>>
>>695920
They're going to be roughly equal unless you have very little WSD.
>>
What are the most useful trusts for DD? Right now I'm using the usual Valaineral, Shantotto and Apururu and would like to get Ulmia. Also I don't understand if Joachim is good or not.
>>
>>696145
Depends on the content you're doing. Ayame is a SC opener for you. You do a WS, she'll pick a great katana WS to open for your chosen WS that makes the strongest SC.

Tanks are good if you need tanking, sometimes you'll do way too much damage to need a tank. Shantotto II has very low HP and def, and won't do enough damage if you don't SC a lot by doing WS that don't chain.

Support trust are usually best. Joachim and Ulmia like to sing the physical haste and accuracy songs. With both of them in the party, they do both sing the level I and II haste and accuracy songs. Ulmia doesn't attack, Joachim will throw rocks for minor damage and can cast some WHM spells.

Koru-moru is a RDM, and can buff you and debuff the enemies. Haste II if you're melee DPS, or flurry if you're ranged. He also doesn't attack.

Qultada does dice rolls that give you attack and double attack usually. He does WS sometimes.

Special mentions go to Selh'teus and Iroha II. Selh'teus does rejuvenation when he has 1K TP and at least three people have yellow HP or people are asleep in your party. Rejuvenation restores HP and MP by a moderate amount and give you 500 TP, even to him. Iroha II does Rise from the Ashes, restores HP, MP, and gives stoneskin to everyone. You can get them to use their healing WS frequently on certain bosses if they do AoEs a lot.
>>
I heard a few years ago there would be a big announcement planned for the 20th anniversary. Guess that was nothing? I want a new game exactly like this or at least a new expansion. This game is bottled and solved I can't go back it's one of those things that can't be replicated because the info has been out there too long. And I can't play that synchronized dance simulator with 0 RPG mechanics in it called FF14. Fuck me stuck in mmo limbo some more I guess. I really had my hopes up for that 'big announcement'
>>
>>696164
The big announcement was new battle content, sortie, a new zone connected to the current storyline TVR, empyrean reforging, and a new REMA weapon connected to the new zone. It was only retards who kept coming up with nonsense like removing playonline, f2p, bundled subs, etc. The problem was they talked about this stuff coming for awhile, they probably wanted that Nexon game to be what they announced on the 20th anniversary itself, but it got cancelled, and that's a good thing because Nexon wanted to make XI a mobile card game. As for the game being "solved" I guess you missed out on everyone teaming together to figure out how Sortie objectives work.
>>
>>696145
joachim and ulmia are interchangeable. They're both fine if things are going fine and both retarded if things are going bad. Some people will claim that Ulmia is marginally less retarded than Joachim but I have never been able to tell the difference (ooh yes please ulmia baby drop those haste buffs when the boss is 15% away from dying, lets drag these final seconds out long enough for the boss to kill us thats exactly what I want!)
>>
Joachim seems to put up paeon a lot so I usually stick with Ulmia. Really gonna miss Cornelia though.
>>
>>696274
>they probably wanted that Nexon game to be what they announced on the 20th anniversary itself, but it got cancelled
They just needed to make the textures again "wich they did" and just have everything the same but with QoL (like the ones we have) and that's fucking it. Make a cash shop if you want to be a jew but that was fucking it. Why the fuck they had to introduce new stupid ideas. I'm still mad.
>>
>>696158
>>696413
thanks. I'm still doing the early CoP missions so it'll be long since I'll get Ulmia. I read you get Koru-Moru from RoE. Do I have to get to level 99 to get a 117 item?
>>
>>696611
Yes, RoE will give you a free set of i117 gear at 99.
>>
>>696612
cool. well I don't want to rush to 99 so I'll get there eventually. One more thing I'm curious about, what's the state of the 75cap endgame era? Like Sky, Sea etc. Do people still do that content?
>>
>>696616
No. There might be people looking for a specific item, like a divine might earring or brutal earring from limbus, but those are easily soloable at 99. There's a monthly RoE quest for besieged so you will find people doing that.
>>
>>696624
I see, that's a pity. Maybe I'll try soloing them.
>>
>>696628
I dunno, I don't have time to do all the level 99 stuff I want to do everyday, if I had to team up and do 75 stuff too I would never get anything done.
>>
>>696164
the game still gets new content and has a playerbase on both live and private servers, the game being solved does not mean what you think it means in WoW. the game is still good no matter where you play it, you just wanted a new expansion as an excuse to play it, instead of wanting to actually play it
>>
Actually
>>
>skilling up GEO without the campaign
HELP ME TANAKAMAN I'M GOING INSANE
>>
>>697569
Use a windower skill script and go to sleep. I wore that sparks skill up armor and went somewhere out of the way like Yorcia, pulled out the trust with refresh, and used the script. The script was just a really long thousand line macro. It just used geo spell, the appropriate wait, another geo spell, wait, then however many lines in convert, heal self, and repeat. Did the same with enhancing.
>>
God damn malignance drop rate really is as bad as they say.
>>
Is it necessary to get equipment from Odyssey, Omen bosses, and Geas Fete NMs?

Some of the equipment sets in bg-wiki look hard to get.
>>
>>697886
It depends entirely on what your goals are. If you just want to do missions and fart around in Ambuscade each month, you don’t really need anything beyond what you can get from Ambuscade, Omen Care farming, Sortie, and DI points. FFXI is a game essentially about forced cooperation, so you need to get out of the mindset of trying to solo stuff unless you’re going to multibox with botted characters, or have a high level of system mastery and plenty of high power gear and loads of different jobs to select from.
That said, Most relevant Geas Fete stuff is doable solo or with a few friends, if not straight up buyable for DI points.
Atonement 1 Bosses in Odyssey are easily soloable, but beyond that will need friends or specialized set ups. You’ll need friends to farm segments effectively anyway.
Omen bosses will require friends unless you’re very well geared on specific jobs.
Depending on your job needs and goals, Sortie’s Empyrean +2 gear can fill many similar roles to the pieces from those event with slightly worse efficiency.
>>
>>697912
And if you want to make serious progress and don’t have friends, your best bet is look at the linkshell concierges until you can find a shell with active times that line up with your own, and that you gel with. Even if you don’t fit with the shell as a whole befriend the people that you do, so you can build a network of relations.
There are likely a fair amount of people on every server in similar progression situations as you are, it’s simply a matter of connecting with them. It might also mean leveling and gearing jobs you’re not super enthusiastic about in order to form a working composition. But everyone should aim to be able to flex between several different jobs anyway.
>>
>>697217
god you sound like such a faggot, kys
>>
>>697912
>>697926
For now, I just want to make lots of gil so I could buy equipment like a Moonbow Belt +1. I don't know if being strong enough for the newer content will help me with making gil.
>>
>>698411
Ambuscade is pretty much entry level 99 content and you can make a lot of money from that every month. There's also using your sparks/accolades every week. Running Bhaflau remnants II for alexandrite could be another easy source of income. Depending on what campaigns are going on could open up more possibilities like voidwatch. Unlock Odyssey shoal C if you haven't, when you get some upgraded ambu gear you should probably be equipped enough to do segment runs which can get you a 300-400k gil everyday. If you have THF leveled you can also try lockpicking odyssey chests to sell the lustreless mats.
>>
>>697990
cope
>>
File: file.png (84 KB, 698x757)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
Why the fuck is always like this....
>>
>>698464
what
>>
>>698411
Early on, you should be concerned more about cost efficiency for any equipment you're going to buy, especially when it's a case of just a few percentage points worth of performance gains (if that) for many millions worth of gil more.
Being decked out in full HQ stuff is nice and all, but the 30 or so million gil you'd spend on an HQ belt versus the NQ would go a very long way to upgrading the rest of your slots with things like +2 and +3 reforged JSE where relevant.
>>
prime weapons

more like

gayime weapons
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITQorG_B-6o&ab_channel=ffxirandom
what the fuck where they thinking?
>>
Does any of you guys play on Asura or are you all on Phoenix?
>>
>>698647
Most of the Asura people jumped ship to Phoenix almost entirely because of the ridiculous waiting times for instances
>>
>>698650
how's the economy on the less populated server? Can you sell on the ah?
>>
>>698658
As long as it’s an item that’s still relevant somehow, it’ll sell fairly well, just might take a few days.
>>
>>698644
Had zero issues doing this even back in 2005.
Acquire proficiency.
>>
>>698673
did you complete the mission all by yourself without guide?
>>
When people talk about soloing stuff do they mean with an alt account or with trusts only? Since I'm seeing many people multiboxing.
>>
>>698680
They mean with trusts, player characters become much stronger than trusts at ilvl so people with alt accounts will just have an easier time.

>>698677
Not that anon, but I did it without a guide back on PS2, it really isn't that complicated.
>>
>>698726
for soloing endgame stuff you need an alt or can it be done with trusts?
>>
>>698734
It depends on what your gear is, what job you are, what content you're doing, what trusts you have, and what your goal is. You would have to be more specific if you wanted an answer. Like, you can probably solo V1VE ambuscade for 200 hallmarks a pop, but with another person or two you could move onto V1E and get 600 hallmarks a run, plus when in a party with other players you also get gallantry which lets you buy more rewards. If you have the opportunity you should always being grouping up for content.
>>
>>698747
It would bother me to always ask for help so I just wanted to know if by some extent you can build your way up, assuming you have the right gear and trusts. But if you say it's more convenient to group I'll try it. So far I'm not seeing much activity in the linkshell I joined
>>
File: falkoface.png (44 KB, 174x153)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>two back to back months of completely terrible ambuscades unless they nerf the shit out of them for September and October
Ramuh with his Stungas might be a nigger, but that's far better than the Dullahan and Lam*ae Ambuscades we'll have to deal with.
>>
>>698766
Which server are you on?
>>
>>698766
You can build yourself up solo for sure, it's just more convenient and efficient to team up. Ambuscade armor, domain invasion gear, and stuff from the AH is a great starting point that can be done solo. Finding a linkshell that has active members, does group content, and has people you actually like can be hard, but it's worth the effort.
>>
>>698464
its to ward off the schizos that permeate the other pservers. until they add something in game, i dont care.
>>
>>698776
Asura
>>698777
>Finding a linkshell that has active members, does group content, and has people you actually like can be hard, but it's worth the effort.
yea, really hard indeed for now
>>
>>698647
I'm considering going back to Asura because it's a ghost town most of the time in Phoenix.
>>
>>699004
that's what I wanted to avoid when I pick the starting server. I disabled all the shouts so it's ok. It's a bit sad to see bots occasionally farming, but there are a lots of people around.
>>
>>699008
CP and merit farming would be a problem but at least it would be easier getting into parties and getting anything you need from AH.
>>
>>699070
Really? I moved to Phoenix and I've never had any problem getting anything off the AH, and I just ask in the LS to get a party to do anything I want. Plus having CP camps not filled with bots and not having to wait an eternity for instanced fights is great.
>>
>>699127
is that the 4chan linkshell?
>>
>>699146
It's mostly people from here, yeah. Me and 5 other people have been doing sortie, odyssey, omen bosses, etc pretty much everyday, and we had a bunch of people come to some great vagary runs yesterday. If you want a pearl you can send a /tell to Iscatha, he's usually around.
>>
>>699127
I had big problems with AH tho. If it wasn't for the LS on phoenix i would be completly fucked. For any new player it would be impossible.
>>
>>699127
That's weird. I've been trying to get Turms Mittens but it's been sold out for like a week. Also, I thought the 4chan LS was dead.
>>
>>699566
It peaks in activity around 8pm EST
>>
>>699566
I had to wait like 2 weeks for a jinxed jacket that wasn't price gouged, but got it eventually. I guess I just haven't really run into anything I couldn't get yet.
>>
Do you guys recommend to finish all the expansions first before start focusing on gearing?
>>
>>699697
I’d personally break up doing stories with entry level gearing stuff like Ambuscade, gathering stuff to reforge.
>>
I've just picked up an instrument. How's BRD in this game?
>>
>>699915
Very potent support job.
BUT it requires a fairly large investment to hit its peak potential, basically """""""requiring""""""" 3 ultimate "weapons".
>>
>>700097
This is true, but if you’re playing with reasonable people, they’ll understand if you’re just starting out and running with Terpander, and Emminent/Blurred stuff or VW and Abyssea +3 instruments.
Ghorn is “relatively” cheap to make as far as REMAs go and is quite a large gain in terms of QoL and potency.
>>
Any advice for the NNI event? Looking to get some AMAN drops and pulse. Should I aim for certain floors/NMs or just cleave everything? Any way to cheat lamps?
>>
>>701267
It's basically a slot machine.
Just set the objective floor to 60 or 80 and climb as high and as fast as you can killing NMs.
>>
When one should start doing Ambuscade? I'm not lvl.99 yet and I'm following the quickstart 1-119 guide, but it doesn't mention ambuscade if not towards the end, yet I'm seeing everyone talking about it for making gil and gear
>>
>>701575
Once you have entry level 119 gear you can start. Try to make friends and you can should be able to handle Easy on Volume 1 Ambuscade without too much difficulty. This month is a bit of a pain in the ass but shouldn’t be too hard on E.
>>
>>701631
alright, thank you.
>try to make friends
is it easy?
>>
>>701639
On a scale of 1-10, how high is your autism level?
>>
>>701639
Try grabbing a linkpearl from a linkshell concierge, or you could try yelling for a linkshell. If you're on Phoenix we have a /v/ linkshell.
>>
>>701642
The concierge has different shells in each of the three cities, so just try cycling through them until you can find one that works for you.
>>
>>701641
1 and 10 at the same time. Usually if I can do without interacting with others is better, but never had problems making friends.
>>
Ambuscade fucking sucks this month, how awful.
>>
>>701993
Do you rike it?
>>
>>701993
You haven’t seen anything yet if you think this fairly simple fight that basically boils down to “Don’t WS at the wrong time” is bad.
You just need to learn to read.

Next month’s Lamia Ambuscade is the true assblaster.
>>
File: img_20220914_211803.jpg (985 KB, 1920x1080)
985 KB
985 KB JPG
Don't forget to get your cool table this month from nyzul isle.
>>
>>702572
I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than do NNI.
>>
>RoE gives you a full set of 109 armor
>next RoE gives you a 117 set that replaces the former
what's even the point
>>
File: ambuscade fun.png (109 KB, 1112x73)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>
>>703265
are you using an add-on for that type of log? I mean the arrows
>>
>>703285
Should be BattleMod.

>>703265
Just stop Weaponskilling at the wrong time bro…
It’s THAT easy.
>>
>>703326
is it windower only?
>>
>>703378
I believe there’s a version for Ashita too.
>>
I spent 2 hours farming 3 key items in abyssea in order to spawn a nm. It kicked my ass. Why the fuck Apururu doesn't heal sometimes?
>>
>>703487
>Why the fuck Apururu doesn't heal sometimes?
Her AI prioritizes status effect removal IIRC.
She can also get soft locked and run out of MP if she has a refresh effect. Or get hit with Silence.
Yoran-oran can fuck up as well, but he's much less likely to in my experience, and has much high Magic Evasion so more likely to avoid bad statuses.
>>
>>703660
I'll try to switch unity then, thanks
>>
>>703671
I just wish there were more viable healer trusts that didn’t take a huge time investment to get. Apururu and Yoran are a several steps above all of the common regular healer trusts simply because they have far superior MP longevity, so unity becomes more of a mechanical pick than a subjective one.
>>
Where do I go from spamming Ambuscade? Do I try to reach master level with a job or start working on a REMA weapon?
>>
How long would it take to farm 75 ancient beastcoins?
>>
>>704283
Like 3-4 rins iirc. It doesn't take long.
>>
Man fuck this months ambuscade. Even on easy with weak trusts they just do too much damage and cause a wipe. VE is ridiculously easy though wtf.
>>
>>704310
nice. You have to go solo without trusts right? How much geared you have to be? I just got the lvl 117 basic armor through RoE.
>>
>>704569
Yeah, completely solo. You should be fine, it is 75 content after all. Just be careful not to pull tons of enemies and get overwhelmed. Have a way to heal, like /DNC.
>>
>>675820
Servers aren't free zoomer
>>
>>704577
got it, thanks again.
>>
>>704207
REMAs are nice to have and all, but they're not really something you should prioritize as a new player.
You have 13-15 other gear slots that need work too, so focusing all your time, effort, and resources into just one slot when the others have plenty of room to improve for all of your sets. If you have friends who can get you an Aeonic, like sure go for it, but otherwise the gap between an un-augmented REMA and the best non-REMA option isn't really that large.
Naegling is on par or better than most REMAs anyway.
>>
>>704207
After Ambuscade it's time to begin upgrading your relevant Artifact/Relic/Empyrean Job specific sets to +2 or +3 through reforging via Monisette and then Omen/Dynamis Divergence/Sortie as well as Escha Ru'aun and Reisenjima Geas Fete equipment and augmenting, though you can substitute doing these fights with Domain Invasion points from Oseem. This is the point where making friends becomes very important as most of these activities are limited to how often you can do them based on real time, so you'll need multiple people to maximize your gains.
Empyrean +2 is essentially intended as catch up equipment as its stats are on par with +3 AF/Relic and it has loads of -Damage Taken, which means it makes excellent TPing/idle pieces for basically every job unless you're already deep into the Malignance or Odyssey farm. It's also essentially free to upgrade. The next several days until the current batch of campaigns end is also a very good time to focus on reforging due to the Macrocosmic Orb campaign meaning you'll get a truckload of the Rem's Tales you'll need for initial reforging with every run.
>>
Anyone from Asur would like to create a linkshell?
>>
>mfw Prime Weapons
>>
>>705480
Aegis had a hard life…
>>
>>705405
What's the point when you can just grab a linkpearl from the concierge? But then again, I grabbed 4 so far and they don't really want to do anything even if you ask.
>>
>>705885
To put, one hope, like-minded people together and start from scratch and not in an already enstablished guild
>>
i'm about to start playing for the first time, do I go black mage or red mage first? which is more fun to play through the story with?
>>
>>706251
Red mage would be easier since you can melee and sneak/invisible yourself, but you can play anything because of trusts. As for what's more fun, you'll have to figure that out yourself since it's too subjective.
>>
>>706328
thank you fren. being able to use healing debuffs and magic like aero is really cool
>>
Ongo is nigger.
>>
>>707202
I can't believe how hard he ongo-bongo'd us...
>>
Which crafts are the most profitable? Trying to make some gil besides sparks. I would prefer to farm monsters actually but I see very high prices on the AH coming from crafts
>>
>>707678
Making serious profit from crafting requires serious investment. Like hundreds of millions.
>>
>>707823
alright, seems it's not the right time then. What would you recommend to someone who has hitting 99 recently? I have basic 119 gear
>>
There's only a week left, make sure to get your stockpile of I-Kupons and Rem's tales from the orb campaigns.

>>707868
If you have a linkshell, you can do ambuscade, vagary, omen, Dyna D, and when you get better gear odyssey segment runs for a lot of money. As for something solo you can do Salvage II alexandrite runs, you just need to complete ToAU mission 17 to unlock. It should be pretty easy at 119, you just need a job that can do physical and magic damage, otherwise the Cerberus bosses can be a pain, I'm pretty sure magic damage weapon skills will work just fine. I usually get somewhere between 100-130 alexandrite a run, which only takes about 20-24 mins to complete, and on Phoenix alex is currently 340k a stack. Here's a decent guide to show you how to do it, one thing I would add is I kill the last goblin before the dahak on the first floor, it spawns an NM that can also drop an alexandrite pouch.

https://youtu.be/fkbixRapFQ0
>>
>>707904
Thanks a bunch, no I don't have a linkshell, but the idea of picking one at random from the concierge doesn't appeal to me that much. I'll try to farm alexandrite then, but will I not need it too? I know it's used for mythical weapons.
>>
>>707920
Are you making a mythic right now? If you aren't going to make one within like a month, just sell the alex. If you decide to make one in the future you can always use your stockpile of cash to just buy more. And you need a linkshell, because you will need other people to do stuff at endgame. Some things need more people to even attempt, while other things are just more efficient, and therefore more profitable, with more people. Since I moved to Phoenix and started doing group stuff with the /v/ ls, I've made more progress in 5 months than I did in the year or so I played solo on Asura.
>>
>>707947
Well I joined a couple of shells but I didn't quite connect with them. Also it was required to join discord and be in vocal chat and I don't want that honestly, just something more casual. Why did you played solo on Asura?
>>
>>707958
None of the linkshells I grabbed from the concierge worked out, they were either completely dead, or didn't want to do any lower end ilvl stuff. I even shouted for a linkshell to try to get one with at least one active person in my timezone, but even those didn't work for me either. Eventually I just wanted off Asura because all the bots clogging up CP camps and instanced content, and constant yell spam.
>>
>>707977
I disabled all yells, and so far I haven't seen that many bots - only in the initial areas of the game. I have yet to start grinding CP but it sounds like a similar situation. I'll keep trying, I thought about starting my own linkshell and try to know similar people. Anyway thanks again for the advice.
>>
>>707977
Isn't Asura the most active server in the game? It's kinda weird you're having trouble getting into a LS.
>>
>>708684
I didn't have trouble getting into an LS, there was trouble finding a LS that did anything.
>>
>>708742
Well, I found a LS that's active most of the time I'm on. All I've done with them is CP farming but at least it's something.
>>
>>708779
Even if I did find a good linkshell, doesn't fix CP camps being filled all the time, omen/htbf/ambu taking forever because the instances are clogged up. If you're happy on Asura that's great for you, and all that really matters.
>>
>>708779
which server are you on?
>>
>>708907
Asura
>>
Weird how the community has changed since back in the day. Seems people have no issues now with just showing up at your camp and competing for pulls, used to be a rare sight other than NMs, at least you'd get a tell asking {Time remaining?}
>>
>>709076
That’s because your reputation mattered more in getting things done.
Now even if everyone hates you, you can just 6 box with 5 bots running your characters and get stuff done that way.
When I’ve encountered issues like this, it’s usually a hard multiboxer or botter doing it (granted basically the same shit anyway). Individuals will usually move elsewhere to the plentiful camps around or ask to team up.
>>
multiboxing shouldn't be allowed. its abolition would bring so much improvement to the game socially speaking
>>
>>709076
I don't get why they can't just team up if they have the same goal.
>>
>>709172
Well it mostly happens when I'm cleaving so not really a team activity. The spot is really good so it's taken 90% of the time. I usually just afk until whoever is there leaves, then 30 mins or so into my session someone shows up and just starts pulling on top of me like wtf I couldn't imagine feeling so entitled to a camp to just show up and start pulling on top of someone.
>>
>>709336
Rala Waterways also works pretty well and is usually completely empty.
>>
Arebati?
More like U R Bad.
>>
I managed to solo a wildskeeper reive for the RoE quest. It took half an hour but it's ok I guess. Tried to shout but nobody answered
>>
File: 1606383682978.jpg (41 KB, 405x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I kneel to the merc gods. They can have all my money.
>>
>>710537
Make sure you buy your Gil from them too bro while you’re at it.
>>
>>710537
The greatest part about them is 99% of them are trash players because all they do is bot. The amount of people I've seen now that have absolutely no idea how to play their jobs is kind of disgusting.
>>
skirmish content suck
>>
File: 1661006952781.png (235 KB, 548x907)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
Campaigns have been announced. Say goodbye to the EXP / CP campaign.

Vagary campaign again which is helpful to stock up on more etched memories for the introduction of Empy +3 soon.

Nice to see double UNM coffers again as it's been a couple months since we've seen that.
>>
>>710575
You're shitting me, right?

I thought mercs were a bunch of bored veterans that want to make money.
>>
>>712455
Depends on the content being merced. Most are just people that have botted / bought their gil and then sell shit like an Odyssey boss clear with PUP they bought all the gear for where a program literally does everything for them.
>>
Botting is fun.
>>
So this is the power of augmenting...
>>
What's the deal with ambuscade weapons? If I read correctly you just have to get enough hallmarks for purchasing all the materials in order to upgrade them right? So even someone with low-tier gear could get one of the best weapons in the game just spamming ambuscade VE/E? The only other thing would be getting a pulse weapon. I imagine that's the hardest part?
>>
>>713241
Yeah basically. You get a free pulse weapon from deeds too, otherwise they're a pain in the ass. I think the recommended way is escha zi'tah T3 NMs or potpourri.
>>
>>713241
The Kaja weapon is good enough for most purposes so you don't need a pulse. For deciding which Kaja to upgrade just look at the ability the final form gains and see if it's something you would benefit from.
>>
>>713259
well fuck I just started last month. you can get only 40 deeds a month right? no other ways?
>>713313
I wanted the naegling, but it feels a little like cheating getting it now that I barely know how to play
>>
>>713733
Yeah only 40 a month, but the kaja will last you until then. Naegling is a good choice for first one too. AMAN trove can drop pulse weapons too among other useful things so make sure to do those RoEs objectives to get orbs for that.
>>
>>713733
Naegling is great and all, but your other gear matters too. Don't think of it as cheating because you're going to need a lot of different pieces of gear and that's going to take time.
>>
>>713748
I did aman trove just once, I don't feel like spending 500k for 5 silver vouchers now, don't have much money.
>>713754
I suspected so, anyway I don't feel like rushing so it's fine.
>>
>>713798
>I did aman trove just once
Eventually you can do it ~3 times a month even if you don't buy vouchers with gil. You will be able to finish all the AMAN trove RoEs and then getting far enough along in the TVR missions eventually unlock an additional 11 vouchers you can get a month.
>>
Cornelia is going away soon bros…
>>
>>713836
nice. Anyway when do monthly roe quests reset?
>>
>>714020
Monthlies reset on new patches which is always kind of weird because it isn't consistent.
So I would guess it'd be around the new campaign coming out in the middle of October.
>>
>>675674

Sold my account back in 2007 and FFXIAH has been listing it as inactive for ages, is there a way for me to retrieve it? I still remember the 8 digits handle code thing.
>>
>>714228
thank you, I have time to start mog garden then.
>>
>>714235
You can try if you know the name and address listed, or if you have the original serial codes you’ll be golden.
>>
Can you do the remaining two nation's missions in Wings of the Goddess after finishing the expansion?
>>
>>714982
Yes.
>>
>>714999
cool, thanks.
>>
>>714235
>>714343
knowing the credit card number it was registered with might can help too
>>
>>675820
It's not even the same game anymore. Why not release a classic server for the actual fans?
>>
>>715832
>classic server
Because no one actually wants this. That's pretty clear by the fact that none of the private servers can be considered "classic".
>>
>>715925
They all have issues with either the mobs or the fact that the communities are clique based because most are scared to DL private servers. I'd wager an official realm would have much better population and the mobs wouldn't be goofy.
>>
>>715927
What I mean by that though is that every single one of them have QOL updates (movement speed, exp rates, etc.)
I just don't think there's as large a population that would play a classic server as people may think. I honestly feel more people are nostalgic about classic without actually wanting to play it.
>>
>>715928
They'd play it, but it'd have a higher chance if it was half price or even free and only up for like a year. WoW classic was wildly successful even with blizz doing zero effort and letting bots ruin everything.
>>
>>715938
I think the best thing to inject some more players into this game would be to bundle this with FFXIV. However I think they've gone on record that it won't ever happen because the game can't be untied from POL.

I know for me at least, as much as I loved classic FFXI and played it for years, I would never have time to play it seriously today outside of maybe just some casual EXP parties.
>>
>>715832
Because they'd have to manually go in and make everything "classic" by hand, since SE has no real saved prior versions of anything. Enemy spawns have changed, core mechanics have fundamentally changed.
There's literally about 6 people working on the game right now since that's all SE is willing to invest in it, and so going in and making all the changes to setup a classic server is basically beyond the resources allocated to the XI team.
>>
Does anyone have some tips for One to be feared II? My tank (Valainereal) dies on normal. Damge is not the issue; also I call Yoran, Koru, Cornelia and Seltheus. The boss just keep spamming AOE, I don't get it
>>
>>716397
Have you tried Amchuchu as a tank? She sometimes fares a bit better in fights with a lot of magic damage.
>>
>>716412
I don't have her, I'm waiting for the autumn extravaganza so I can get some new and useful trusts. I'll try with her as soon as I get her, thanks
>>
>>716413
I will assume you don't have ArkEV either which is another one I'd recommend using.
Valaineral is pretty good to hold hate and great for leveling due to Uriel Blade spam but his mitigation kind of sucks.
>>
>>716417
I thought so, in fact Val was the first thing I wanted to change but the better option as you said would be ArkEV, which I can't get right now. I'll just finish some story missions I guess
>>
>>716397
>One to be feared II
What's your job? I soloed him a lot on normal as a good to great geared BLU.

Used August as a tank. Dump Cornelia and get Iroha II. Sel'theus and Iroha will do aoe heals with their TP. Their conditions, are at least three members must be in yellow HP. Sel'theus' heal gives TP and Iroha's gives a stoneskin effect.

Might want to get Arciela I instead of Koru for a RDM. She also has a group heal. Let Sel'theus gain 500TP+ before engaging. His AI will hold TP until 2000TP to do a very weak attack. Trick him into having enough TP to do Rejuvenation.
>>
>>717406
nta but why arciela instead of koru? dia is pretty important I think
>>
>>717820
She has a group heal and defense buff up. Due to the fight being in an area where the level cap was 75, aggro is calculated to the level 75 era. You can pull off hate easily if you do too much damage. Unless you're using trick attack.
>>
>>717995
Didn't know this, thanks
>>
Do we have any additional information in regards to the Prime weapons? I'm really hoping that we'll finally get access to Relic Weapon Skills somehow similar to how you can unlock Empyrean ones but I doubt that'll happen as it looks like Prime weapons are just reskinned Relics.
>>
Fucking hate when I'm trying to buy something and what was a steady price for over a year is now 5x. Everything I'm trying to buy is marked up 2-5 mil wtf.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.