[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 9 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

What's an active-ish MMO that makes it easy to play/group with other players? I dont have friends
>>
>>675453
Sadly, I think the best bet is Discord.

Other than that, I would say find a local game store that hosts some sort of weekly card game event. A good idea with a low entry cost are sealed/draft events, like with Keyforge or Magic the Gathering.
>>
>>675453
swtor
>>
>>675468
i have friends they’re just not MMO addicted like i am.
>>
WoW probably. Anything with a groupfinder. Random players don't care about you. They are not your friends. They won't teach you anything so you better be up to date on meta builds or face the consequences. Most will report and leave if you didn't watch ten guides beforehand.
>>
>>675472
Unironically this. I've only had good experiences with other people in that game.
>>
>>675453
I'd tell you but I don't want frogposters in my MMO.
>>
>>675453
Black Desert, OSRS, Path of Exile if you don't have friends and are too autistic to make any organically.
FF14, WoW other normieshit if you don't have friends but are not an autist.
>>
>>675453
unironically WoW classic on an RP server, people will stop and talk to you, team up with you to take down elites, trade with you, etc. you just gotta talk in character..
>>
>>676154
9 years in osrs and i made 1 friend the entire time, the problem is probably me

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.