[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 102 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: Saki plushie.jpg (160 KB, 680x510)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
Plushie edition
Previous thread >>582878
100% Orange Juice is a board game with cute anime girls. The goal is to be the first player to level up 5 times. Each player chooses 10 cards to contribute to a shared deck that all players draw from. Different characters have different stats and abilities!
You can join a public lobby in the middle of a game or set up your own lobby. Anons will post lobbies here sometimes.

Beware of Marie Poppo!
>>
File: sleeby reika.png (16 KB, 105x126)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
waiting on Bounty Hunt beta so there's an actual reason to play
>>
>>667765
I dunno what’s in FBF’s mind to stretch BH so much to the point of reaching 1+ hr of play
>>
File: sham happy.png (25 KB, 123x201)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
Sham is my wife!
>>
File: 1658918630698.png (532 KB, 500x699)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
Should have let the other thread die first, but whatevs...
>>
Fuck this game
6 years ago I had cheat engine open on it to get the Halloween currency to buy customs and got vac banned on steam because they put vac on it in the latest update at the time
Who the fuck puts vac protection on a board game it wasn't even used in a multiplayer game fuck you devs die of cancer
>>
>>667875
>seething for 6 years because you cheated and got punished accordingly
>>
File: gentlemen.png (20 KB, 654x812)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
Where's that fucker that wanted to complain about cards in the next thread? It's the next thread now and I dont see complaining.
>>
I want to play the fighting game against good players
I hate that no one plays the fighting game except that one Japanese guy that only plays Iru and Sora
>>
>>667875
I cheated currency multiple times and never got banned, skill issue
>>
File: 1655659511812.jpg (149 KB, 1396x1549)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
my junkie wife is cute! cute!
>>
>>667785
Honestly wouldn't mind it being stretched as a gamemode as long as i get to roll over 20 in attack, defense, and evasion by the end of it.

>>667979
AoS2? Pretty much everyone dipped and left after the last few beta patches. Nobody even hosts the game's tournies anymore which was practically it's lifeline. If you ever have a lobby up though I wouldn't mind joining.
>>
>>667972
Here

Aru Scramble is, on paper, the best pollution deck user in the game. Of the characters that benefit from drawing garbage (while you have hyper, natch), Aru S has the most flexibility. Is there a card you think is utter shite? It has synergy with Aru S!
But not all garbage is equal. The level 1 phase doesn't last long enough to make it worth packing lvl 1 cards, most of which you don't want to give your opponents anyway. And level 5 is too far away to bother decking sealed guardian (which can seriously backfire).

So then the question comes down to lvl 2, lvl 3 or lvl 4 garbage? Level 2 phase doesn't last that long either, being able to sprint through level 4 to level 5 is attractive but it's not worth the risk of having a slow level 3 phase.
So packing level 3 cards seems like the best compromise but what do you think?
>>
File: EoqO6_4WEAg_Mv2.jpg (70 KB, 954x858)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>668377
Pretty weak complaint, you're thinking about it as an ends justifying the means rather than the means supplementing your ends
Aru scramble, even before her first nerf, treats draw panels as if they are bonus panels in a roundabout way. The day 1 lack of restriction on cards heavily favored stuffing the deck with garbage that only (you) can make use of in the early game, but that's no longer a primary strategy and hasn't been for years now. She doesn't have as powerful of a way to rush early normas anymore, and her hyper actively hindered her survivability by being uncontrollable and sending potentially-useful cards to others. Now she has the option of just holding onto good cards for defense, but still overall struggles with making comebacks for when she inevitably dies since she has mediocre burst star gain compared to regular Aru.
Since bonus panels are capped at x3 multiplier, you can expect for a lategame bonus panel to give you 9-12 stars on average, simply having level 2 cards in the deck is sufficient to match that without being vulnerable to low-rolls and in fact trends upward due to the deck generally having a higher concentration of medium-level cards rather than all low-level cards, you really don't need to deck garbage to see value out of the hyper. Because of the bonus multiplier cap, level 3 cards remain valuable star sources with the hyper, don't think about phases in strict levels but in early/mid/boss/endgame. The only real problem she has is that having too many of her hyper is fucking worthless if you can't outdraw how quickly you deal them out.
For decking strategy, you're probably best off picking cards that help with her general survival or otherwise do not threaten her if other players have it. As tempting as it is to have a deck full of useless trash, you still want to have the option of using that garbage as-is instead of as hyper fodder since you will eventually get the hyper knocked out of you. Keep your options open
>>
Mio will get an alt, just you wait and see.
It would be funny if it turns out to be Mio (Formal) but they'll probably cut corners and do casual again.
>>
>>668678
I am complaining about characters being underrated!!!

Like Syura. This is a character that just werks. Her hyper is free to cast while boosting all 3 stats. The more you think about it, the crazier that is. And her defense point makes it difficult to oneshot her.
Everyone is scared to finish you off if you have a card in hand. I don't know why more people don't play her.
>>
>>669291
+3 or +4 to stats isn't impressive for a hyper anymore. we have characters with passives that reach those numbers and hypers that can hit the stat cap of 9.
anyone not playing random character is playing the game wrong anyway
>>
>>668148
A +20 on stats that just lasts for a few short while, though it’s pretty overkill already the moment you get a +2 that can last longer and some can be permanent too
>>
File: 1646333734589.png (466 KB, 500x500)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
>>669457
>anyone not playing random character is playing the game wrong anyway
Noooooo, I NEED more achievements, because I just do, okay???!!!!
>>
>>669291
>Everyone is scared to finish you off if you have a card in hand.
The same is true for Alte, but instead of being scared of your counterattack, they're scared of their own attack in the first place.
>>
>>669559
The big big difference is that beyond hell can be played right from the start.
>>
I have like 10% WR with Alte and I'll keep playing with her.
Simple as.
>>
File: YOU WAN NORMA 2.png (512 KB, 500x699)
512 KB
512 KB PNG
>>667867
have the other one I made while we're at it
>>
>>670259
Cheers, lad
>>
File: 1645307692512.png (26 KB, 128x128)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Who is/are the worst characters right now in terms of enjoyability?
>>
>>671829
Starbo, for one.
Nanako is pretty shit, Arthur is the worst he's ever been, Alte with no Hyper is shit, Repa gets outclassed by the new Hime, any of the Suguris play like ass.
>>
>>671829
Starbreaker and Islay. Starbreaker is either you steamroll the game or you're stuck at level 1 all day while trying to resist hitting the X on the game window. Islay isn't allowed to fight, so you're basically auto-piloting most of the game until you get some cards to start murdering with. Most defense based characters have that problem too, but at least they can bully other star farmers.
>>
>>671829
Kiriko, Chicken and Flying Castle are masochist mode.
With Teo, you're just spinning your wheels casting pet snacks and crossing your fingers until lvl 4 and wuh woh, better have them invasion traps out because otherwise your whole fucking gimmick is nullified.
>>671835
Suguri 46BY gets a dishonorable mention for being unfun even by Suguri standards. Her ability to make plays is contingent on too many factors.
>>
>>672075
>Suguri 46BY gets a dishonorable mention for being unfun even by Suguri standards. Her ability to make plays is contingent on too many factors.
just play co-op bro
>>
co-op is the easy modo of oj.
>>
>>672075
Teo is basically playing a star farmer with no hyper.
>>
I am real fucking tempted to get that Lulu plushie.
>>
>>672645
go back to finding your mom, ellie.
>>
Does the Lulu plushie have a long thick tail and the ability to lay big plushie eggs, haha.
>>
>Achieved guaranteed +8mov with lone rider as coop medic with windy enchantment
Ah yes, this feels like fucking cheating
>>
>>672666
Risbolla pls
>>
>>672666
It would be a shame if she doesn't have a tail. It's Lulu's charm point.
>>
>>672855
just play cook lmao
>>
how do i play krila? she seems like fucking ass
>>
>>673438
Spam her hyper until every tile on the board is traps.
>>
File: E7CEDYuVgAQjean.png (33 KB, 292x298)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>673438
>fucking ass
that's exactly what she's supposed to be subjected to
spam hypers to cover the board with debuffs and hp gain so her fat chuuni butt can absorb getting bent over by a character that actually has a plan. she's a tank with no natural defense, just hp. so bring healing cards and other ways to prolong survival, just avoid RAF and serious battle since those can nullify your debuff
>>
>>674310
Reminder that Krila's fat chuuni butt is actually canon.
>>
>>674456
made for anal
>>
Would anyone like to play the OJ Adjacent Acceleration of Suguri 2 on this fine Friday night?
>>
>>675135
I would have maybe, but I had to work. Sorry
>>
>>667397
got given a bunch of leaked shit for tbis game a while ago, still got no idea what the fuck this game actually is
>>
>>675241
You mean the test builds from months ago? I think the only interesting thing in those was one early music track.
>>
>>675242
probably what it is
>>
File: my findings.png (70 KB, 1860x790)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>675241
if the contents are dated between may and november of 2020, someone already leaked that back in january. it'd since been slapped with a dmca
Only things of note were some pre-release balance changes you could find in the text defines and an early music track as the other anon mentioned. since the executables would crash if you tried to run them there's not really much else to get from them
>>
is it just me or has there been less characters and a greater span of time between events?
>>
>>675982
I feel like this game is always in the middle of an event, even if some of them are reruns.
>>
>>675982
We're over a month overdue for new characters.
It is really unusual. My best guess is they're working on Bounty Hunt mode but there's still no word on that.
There's also usually supposed to be a new character pack during Halloween which isn't far from now and if DLC doesn't come out soon they will have to rapid-fire them out.

A tad worrying...
>>
>>676121
>My best guess is they're working on Bounty Hunt mode but there's still no word on that.
nah brah they're totally finishing up Alicianrone and getting it ready for a release
expect Rone alt in OJ with the release too
>>
We all know the next DLC will be OCs. I hope they're cute...
>>
File: 1628532773006.png (344 KB, 711x834)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>676379
do we? I'm pretty sure we know jackshit about any new upcoming characters since they haven't revealed VAs or anything.
>>
>>676461
We've gone so long without an OC dlc and they're running out of characters.
Unless they resort to QP Kiss concept art.
>>
>>676494
did you forget about costume alts?
>>
>use miracle walker 3 times in one game
>get a safe journey each time
>during circumstances where safe journey wasnt useful
>lose
JUST
>>
>>678070
>lay egg trying for lunch
>get cards
>more eggs in the cards
>lay those eggs
>get more cards
>spent over 200 stars trying to get a buff to help you get to 200 stars
>>
>>678092
way to eat all the hypers like the FATASS you are
>>
What's your longest match? Mine was 43 with peat(Me), shifu robot, malt and Star breaker(She won)
>>
Wife
>>
>>678679
based
>>
File: 1628789768765.png (91 KB, 345x300)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>60+ posts
>No lobbies

Playing OJ instead of Working
rage
>>
File: 1639002371838.png (695 KB, 960x640)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>678866
I know why there's no lobbies now......
>>
i'll post a room 2 and a half hours from now if people are actually willing.
>>
>>678878
Sorry, I just woke up
>>
>>678878
sorry chief but I did my dailies already
waiting for an event rn
>>
/100OJ/
password postlobby
>>
DEAD GAME
ORANJIGABOOS
>>
File: nath200mj.png (12 KB, 256x256)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>679248
I never get here on time for a lobby
>>
File: 1651426957036.png (3.15 MB, 1920x1080)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
>my face when playing NoName on a Moss Golem board
It always catches the other players by surprise and is a continuous source of amusement.
>>
File: marc.png (36 KB, 276x237)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>680475
based
>>
https://twitter.com/gerosiy/status/1558069599182426112
Seems the JP guys set up a zine.
>>
File: 1591849543730.jpg (127 KB, 1000x773)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>680771
>all characters appear
I will be keeping score on that once we can actually read the damn thing.
>>
>>680783
According to another tweet it's going to buyable digitally on booth eventually.
https://twitter.com/gerosiy/status/1558074786731147264
>>
>>680771
Looks lewd
>>
File: still counts.png (184 KB, 608x654)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
Poppo is my wife!

I hope they make GE max 1 at some point. It's kind of cancerous now that more and more people are picking up on it.
>>
gotta disagree, its a fun card that should stay max 3 for all the funni chaos it can bring.
>>
Gift Exchange is right on the line of acceptability. There are two things that keep it in check: the user loses a card slot for the purpose of pinching a card from someone else, and there's a decent chance that players will get at least one of their cards back in the re-deal.
I would not be against making gift exchange more onerous to use however; higher activation cost, lvl 4 requirement, other players gaining stars, one of those kinds of downsides.
>>
>>681030
In my experience the chaos aspect is kind of diluted for the "shuffling cards from card-reliant characters around while the user does not card about their hand at all" aspect.
>>
File: Ecu89FKU4AIhNVD.jpg (658 KB, 873x1200)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
gift exchange was made when the game had a significantly smaller roster and the only "stat carry" characters were 7hp fernet, yuki, and 6hp tomomo. all 3 of whom also have hypers that they don't depend on and aside fernet being fucking fat, they didn't really depend on cards either
ruining someone's hand is a lot bigger of a deal now that there are characters that depend significantly on their hand and/or hyper (QPD, Kiriko, both Arus) as well as characters that would prefer if people had no cards or otherwise ruined cards (literally anyone with good stats or a passive that functions independent of cards)
sweet breaker was cancer when she was released because she nuked your hand on top of the indefinite flip, scrambled eve finally got capped in the knees after years and it's still very powerful since 3 turns of no cards is a lot of time
even though scrambled eve and gift exchange both have scaling value for the user based on what they put in (more cards sacrificed = more cards gained), they still affect opponents with uniform strength which is where the real strength of the cards come from, that being "all of their cards". They can't really address that without going into rigorous detail of how the amount of cards pooled and then shuffled scales with the amount of cards the user has, I'd rather they just keep it as a chaotically strong card but limit how frequently it can be decked rather than dilute it's capabilities to keep the max 3 categorization it currently has for the sake of funny chaos. characters that don't rely on cards would still be just as strong since having a full hand isn't exactly unrealistic, so nerfing its strength that way won't do shit
>>
>>681309
i can see what you mean with how it can neuter card reliant characters strengths. but i still cant get around the idea of nerfing such a funny card into Max 1 Hell since its one of the only two ways for on demand card control in the game right now that would keep card reliant characters in check... (i am not counting trap cards because traps are fucking stupid)

i guess thats sort of the balancing aspect to card reliant characters? there's not much you can do when they do have their cards, is there?
>>
File: 1504024411_Treasurethief.png (1.09 MB, 1000x1000)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>681399
there are more cards in the game that manipulate cards than there were at launch. at launch there were 6 of them: flamethrower, bad pudding, gift exchange, out of ammo, exchange. tragedy in the dead of night. only 2 of which can be played for immediate effect. and right now there following are more than twice as many of them: scrambled eve, treasure theif, melting memories, sweet memories, brutal prank, present theif, banned for life
once you hit critical mass, it means that players can fill all 10 of their card slots specifically to doing this. it's what happened with battle prevention/mitigation cards when serious battle got capped at max 1. It's still powerful but it means that 2 of those slots aren't instant drafts for duplicates.
there's a difference between card reliant and card favoring, and you're right there's not much for most characters to do once someone does get specific cards. but that's an entirely separate issue of those characters getting too easily entrenched, either because the card they drew is just stupidly strong in general (lucky charm is the poster child for this), or they are able to use it in a way that other characters cannot (affluence being fernet exclusive)
it's not simply a matter of gift exchange being strong, it's part of an ecosystem of cards that interact with one another, and attention being warranted for multiple of them, not just 1 or the other.
at the end of the day, having cards good, not having cards bad.
>>
>>681432
>>681432
I suppose. Yeah, Lucky Charm is probably the most stupid card in the game right now. Gift Exchange might make cards less reliable, and I would probably agree at most with a max 2 (why wouldnt that be possible?), but I don't think extra stargen on a gift card is good at all.

Extension da best card tho
>>
File: file.png (95 KB, 432x302)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
damn we're actually getting empty map tiles next patch?
>>
>>681700
We've had grey tiles since the start
>>
>>681702
I forgot they fucking exist lmao
now I'm curious as to what this could be
>>
>>681309
I wanna fuck sweet breaker in the ass.
>>
>>681844
You have a perfectly good hole made for fucking right next to it and yet you want to fuck the poop hole? Weirdo.
>>
>>681853
You can fuck both, maybe even at the same time.
>>
>>681700
Chaos Mode mk II
>Everyone starts in the same home and all passives and stats are made irrelevant
>race to exchange 20 stars for a Win. most Wins at the end wins.
>all panels replaced with blue/red/green for star gain/loss/happening
>can only duel each other by landing on the same panel
>at the end of each chapter everyone rolls their D6 to determine who gets 10 stars
Only thing I'm not sure on is how you'd integrate cards into this
All those years of being called Anime Mario Party made real
>>
File: 1397165838290.jpg (57 KB, 562x472)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Post your face when the map is Lagoon Flight or Sunset.
>>
File: [Laughter Stops].jpg (24 KB, 313x254)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>682135
>Witch Forest
>Ocean Dive
>>
File: Mega Mind Size.png (308 KB, 699x426)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>Ocean Dive
>>
I miss old White Winter.
>>
File: editor.png (191 KB, 1280x720)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>custom maps being mentioned specifically in patch notes as early as 2015
>even hire the guy who made the map editor that was popular at the time
>finally see a crumb of map editor UI
>still no editor
even if it's not integrated with workshop or any p2p direct downloads I just want to fucking play some custom maps without breaking compatibility due to replacing existing maps. people would be fine with a user-unfriendly UI if they could at least do anything
>>
Some random faggot I knew a few years ago bought me this game on Steam for my birthday. Never played it, deleted it from my library, called him a faggot and unfriended him. This thread sure makes me glad I skipped this one.
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/eitbfd.zip
>>
File: thht.gif (974 KB, 1384x1554)
974 KB
974 KB GIF
>>682581
How many dolphins are in this mustard gas recipe?
>>
>>682581
Thanks, anon , for the dolphin porn.
>>
>>682636
I wish it was porn, that cover was so misleading.
>>
>>682640
what is it even?
>>
>>682645
it's >>680771 >>680786
>>
>>682646
oh neat
>>
>>682581
I feel cheated
>>
File: unknown.png (20 KB, 845x610)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>682176
>ocean dive is a-okay to make playable outside coop
>the other coop maps aren't
Either let the cancer be universal or end this bullshit.
>>
>>682581
This is both misleading yet relieving that it's not just full of hideous off-model bimbos.
>>
File: HANDS.jpg (3.91 MB, 3973x5766)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB JPG
>>682806
>it's not just full of hideous off-model bimbos
well they might not be bimbos but they definitely are off-model
>>
>>682956
To be fair, it's not explicitly stated anywhere that Tsih doesn't have hands. They've just never been shown in any official material. Sure, there was that one Halloween CG that had to be edited because it showed Tsih's hands, but that could just be for consistency.
>>
File: tsih-monster-enaji1.png (294 KB, 783x737)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>682961
in hono's old blog where he was going over what was wrong with each of the sora bosses, he stated that tsih has prosthetic arms that start at her elbow
hands-free, sleevejobs only
>>
>>682964
what about clawjobs
>>
>>682967
she's not hsien-ko but yes
>>
>>682964
As in they stop at the elbow, or that starting from her radius it's all prosthetic and she has mechanical hands?
>>
>>682135
There's something about sunset's layout that makes it ten times more unpleasant to play on then lagoon flight but I can't put my finger on exactly why.
>>
>>683438
Its the warp panel directly before the homes. Same deal as old white winter
>>
upd8
>>
Event now
>>
Lobby?
>>
File: FaW1K2bagAEIdOv.jpg (316 KB, 620x900)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>684456
Cute girls with animal ears
rage

Get some clothes on, you slut
>>
>>684457
>>684457
WAN more!!
>>
So no new swimsuits this year?
>>
>>684463
Yes swimsuits this year. Launch the game and join the lobby
>>
lore confirms poppo can still speak
>>
File: Spoiler Image (640 KB, 3840x2160)
640 KB
640 KB JPG
new character reveal too, release probably at the end of the event like they did with arnelle
>>
>>684457
>>684461
Still WAN more
>>
>>684456
tits too big
>>
>>684507
Can't see them clearly enough to judge that
>>
>>684514
you most definitely can
>>
>>684507
kyousuke pls go
>>
>>684516
I'm tryan to see the whole titty
>>
>>684521
just go look at any big tit pink hair anime slut on paheal or something
no different from what you'd get here, neither are syura
>>
>>684524
How do I see the real Syura naked?
>>
Any lobbies up?
>>
>>684533
Yes
>>
File: ko yourself now.png (1.03 MB, 2691x1216)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>684535
Giff details plox
>>
>>684536
Scroll up a little
>>
>>684537
>>
>>684538
>>684457
>>
>>684532
find an artist who can draw a character looking like the character
>>
Danbooru mansion should make an OJ game already
>>
>>684558
When's Hono opening up commissions?
>>
File: FaTyJ37WYAAeWHe.jpg (104 KB, 1200x971)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>684457
>>684457
WAN more again!
>>
File: file.png (433 KB, 628x932)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
Thanks for the games.
>>
File: FH2xmELUUAMNrr9.jpg (174 KB, 1265x1748)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
enjoying the event grind fellas?
>>
File: SPOILER_IMG_1192.jpg (281 KB, 1276x1836)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>684871
Nothing notable so not really. But it could've been significantly worse like some past events that required games as every character or specific modes.
There is a flat brat and half-naked lizard waiting at the end of it so I have that to look forward to.
>>
>>684875
I just wish the phase 3-5 RPG costumes got a rerun with this event too
I missed them and I REALLY want the Syura one
>>
hope im not too late to the party to host a room
adorbs creats with beast parts
rage
>>
File: popo_throw.png (155 KB, 1200x1200)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>684878
They really need to retire the S2 events since if you weren't present from the start you'll have no idea what the fuck is going on since theres no way for you to even go through it at your own pace.
Meanwhile the basegame story is always available and S1 story is unlocked in sequential order.
>>
File: 1647818494978.png (726 KB, 1000x563)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
Holy shit, Lulu is stacked
>>
>>685192
she needs hips for birthing all those eggs
>>
>>685192
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX
>>
File: EvSe5PVVIAAgy4P.jpg (855 KB, 1200x1200)
855 KB
855 KB JPG
>>685192
Ellie's flat chest is SEX
>>
>>685192
I need that lizard tail on my face
>>
File: cover by tazi.png (28 KB, 764x552)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
Guys, QP got her own magazine
>>
>>685393
Qp Zine Qp Zine Qp Zine Qp Zine Qp Zine Qp Zine Qp Zine Qp Zine Qp Zine
>>
>tfw haven't played a proper game of OJ in months, but still felt inspired to make this upon seeing Ellie's swimsuit
https://files.catbox.moe/ua02vx.zip
>>
File: Sora how horrifying.png (174 KB, 300x300)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
Blazing Hot Kemonomimis
rage

Get in, faggots
>>
>>685944
WAN MORE
>>
Thanks for the games, bros.
https://streamable.com/mj6f6n
>>
>>686013
Do you have the Merchant moment?
>>
>>686020
I don't, sadly. I should record way more stuff than I currently do.
>>
New DLC when
>>
>>686265
this desu
I expected one to drop along with the event
>>
File: 1650571584170.png (2.11 MB, 2480x3508)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
Hoshino Reika (fat) and Star Breaker (futa) DLC when?
>>
Is there a good way to farm the summer event?
>>
>>686374
You can get 3 dice from your first single player game each day (after that it does nothing if you use speedhacks). So if you keep doing that then eventually you'll beat the event in time no matter what. If you want to get bonus items as soon as possible, the top road will give you 3, so doing the top road twice is enough to give you all of them (though I think you'll need to play games online to get enough dice for the second run.)
>>
>>686374
chinese star devourer coop farm lobbies brother
a move for the event in around 10 chapters
bring 3x long distance shot 3x dash 3x forced revive 1x play of the gods and just revive big poppo whenever it dies
>>
>>686374
>>686384
>>686413
Literally just do single player coop hyper Jonathon with 4 Reikas or something while not touching shift or control. You die in like 4-12 chapters on average and a lot of it is the game playing itself while you're dead. You get 1 dice every game so long as you don't speed the game up.
>>
>>686415
yeah but singleplayer won't give you the additional benefit of dailies and oranges from matches, which will add up and SD grind lobbies is on par with time unless shit goes really poorly
>>
>>686374
Play solo multiplayer co-op with 4 Tomomos against Jonathan. Quick death = quick dice
>>
>>686440
Never mind. Seagulls work even better.
>>
the fact we didn't get arnelle nor maynie swimsuits as well is a fucking crime
>>
>host leaves the lobby after a match
>everyone else leaves too
>rename the lobby
>the exact same people join back
what was the point you daft cunts, just hit ready instead of this whole retard charade
>>
File: yuki peek.png (283 KB, 491x577)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>686502
>public games
>>
>>686609
pubs are fun, you meet some interesting people in there ngl
>>
>finish the game board by playing games like normal, no modifiers or spins involved
Golly gee, some """event""" this turned out to be. The new costumes look good tho.
>next dlc is OCs
Fucking CALLED IT
Watty is cute, but then again I have a thing for girls with low self esteem.
>>
are there any costume mods for arnelle, this event just spat in my face finding out that she didn't get a swimsuit.
>>
>>686615
most normal scandinavian
>>
>>686745
Arnelle has a highschool uniform costume, the one with the japanese chest binder bandage.
>>
>>686762
refugees dont count as scandinavian
>>
File: 1499340675054.png (299 KB, 900x900)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
waruda machine 2.0
rage
get the fuck in here
>>
File: wadabking.gif (334 KB, 750x500)
334 KB
334 KB GIF
>>686910
Make me, faggot
>>
File: 1478112198371.png (178 KB, 840x525)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>686911
i hope that you'll roll a high defense number on your dice ya faggit
>>
>>686914
I see no lobby btw.
>>
>>686915
sorry
it's called waruda machine2.0
i wrote it wrong in my previous post
>>
File: HELL AND BEYOND!.gif (92 KB, 190x190)
92 KB
92 KB GIF
>>686916
TWO MORE!
>>
File: 1477961066807.jpg (23 KB, 202x242)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>686918
1(WAN)
MOAR
>>
>>686916
1 more get in here already
>>
Thanks for the games
https://streamable.com/xg86xj
>>
>>678679
Yes
>>
File: dinner starbo.png (2.09 MB, 1920x1080)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>678679
very much so
>>
File: FDsIeEJakAAZUQy.jpg (79 KB, 761x761)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
I made a lobby, Arnelle's Arnelles
get in, losers
>>
File: FYEJdgUWYAAeSon.png (14 KB, 664x620)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>687827
room for 1 more gamer
>>
File: 1645892432351.png (102 KB, 203x240)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
Does it really count as pay to win if it's still a complete tossup for who comes in first place?
>>
>>688120
i don't think OJ is a p2w game tbdesu, since the deck is shared between all players and the free characters have reasonable power levels it's really about paying for variety/content
>>
File: FaxVJfaacAAF5c5.png (510 KB, 1200x1131)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>688120
The prevailing sentiment is that the game is pay to lose since a vast majority of the core cast are more consistent overall aside from some outliers
>>
>>688280
That take became outdated when Arthur released.
>>
fuck that lack of maynie or arnelle swimsuit shit, the real travesty is
>no halena swimsuit
>>
haha, what if watty ends up having the ability to make everyone play fish a fish, haha
>>
>>689215
don't give them any fucking ideas
>>
File: 1640958453932.jpg (15 KB, 184x184)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>688297
>a take that "vast majority of core cast is more consistent than some outliers" became outdated because one more outlier got added
>>
>>688297
Then Arthur got thrown off a cliff and never recovered.
>>
>>689719
It takes only 1 pay2win item in any game's DLC to overthrow the strength of the core game. The first DLC character more powerful than the base cast is Sherry though, not Arthur. There's enough powerful characters in more recent DLCs now that the core cast isn't nearly as high as they once were. It's been nearly a decade at this point. Just because a considerable amount of shit and mediocre characters have been released doesn't mean there haven't been ones that are better.
>>
Voice packs are OP.
The human brain has a faster response time for auditory stimulus than it does for visual, thus being able to hear a character using their hyper could be the difference between formulating a new plan of action in time, or thinking about it for too long until your turn timer runs out.
>>
>>690060
>he thinks while playing
tragic
>>
>>690060
>not planning for every contingency multiple chapters ahead
>>
>>690225
>not planning several lobbies ahead
>>
File: FaxS0dhakAEorws.jpg (430 KB, 620x900)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
Ellie Bellie
rage
>>
>>690332
>white lulu
based
mod when
>>
>>690334
you need to win 3 games as swimsuit lulu to get the white skin, so get in my lobby you asshole
>>
>>690337
no I will instead join the chinese star devourer farm lobbies :^)
>>
>>667397

PEOPLE DON'T JUST WANT 100% ORANGE JUICE! WHAT ABOUT 20% or 40%?
>>
>>690834
bring your own water and dilute, old man
or bring something else and make 200% mixed juice
>>
>>690850
200% could only mean you've overfilled the cup
>>
List all OJ characters that are counted as loli. I only know Nanako and Tsih but anything more?
>>
>>691374
Ellie, Nico, Mescal, Mimyuu, Poppo, Cook, Aurora

There's a lot of border cases that depend on who you ask, like QP, Sumika or Teo etc but the above list is objective.
>>
>>691378
I'd say Sumika counts as loli. Just about everyone else not listed so far is hebe.
>>
File: 1655584840797.png (43 KB, 256x256)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
Anyone down for a late night OJ game?
>>
>>691885
Lobby?
>>
File: 1653305023818.png (10 KB, 128x128)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>691894
Gonna be honest. Thought no one would reply.

Lulu best girl
rage
>>
File: OJEVENTSTATS.jpg (49 KB, 1011x154)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>
File: unknown.png (1.07 MB, 1064x588)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
this bothers me to no end
>>
File: 74377201_p0.jpg (240 KB, 849x2397)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>695191
look at it from this perspective, at least we know which games the next dlc characters will be from :^)
after the 2 OC ones of course :^)
>>
>>667765
coomfee.
>>668043
nice fang.
>>
File: FbkjglaagAANQRz.jpg (82 KB, 1200x1079)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>695196
The 2 new OCs are 100% originals. They go on the other side with Ellie and Kai. And since theres no room its time for another character select UI redesign
>>
>>695191
How I wish they just let you customize the character grid on your own.
>>
>>695300
oh man, imagine if you could just remove characters you don't wanna play from it
just keep a handful of shit you wanna play
>>
>>695196
Not like we wouldn't have guessed otherwise. Currently their only options outside of FRB are OCs, alts, or specifically Yukito and Dirue, while FRB by itself can still cover a whole two DLCs with Scientist, Scholar, Bourbon and Grain.
>>
>>695191
Thinking about it, I'd like a simply alphabetical dropdown list at this point. It takes me 5+ seconds each time I think about a character and want to choose them, but have to then visually parse where they are.
>>
>>695334
makes me wonder, does typing the name and hitting enter work on the select screen?
>>
File: poppo with fingers.jpg (114 KB, 638x699)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>695336
they added a search feature like a year ago
>>
>>695340
I know, I'm wondering if hitting enter when you search actually selects the character, or is it just for highlighting
>>
>Play tsih
>>Roll and 10 and insta a poor smuck
I love the glass cannon life
>>
message to past me
fuck you for wanting to beat all Hyper coop bosses with CPUs only instead of doing it online like a sensible person
but hey it only took 3 days
>>
>>695329
>alts
If we exclude QP Kiss, who are they even going to make alts of? IMO, the only real contender is Mio since she's a female base game character; Alts of Peat and Kai would be cool but unprecedented.
How many alts of DLC characters are there?
Sham - Cuties
Star Breaker - Reika
Kyouko - Kyousuke
>>
>>697098
They're going through the base game characters to give alts, so I think Peat and Kai would be next. Reika and Kyousuke are separate characters from the original. Sham just gets an alt because she is the cutest!!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.67 MB, 510x287)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB GIF
>>697098
anon. Hono will just make shit up. Lest I remind you what happened to Yuuki
>>
Is there an exhaustive list of which battle cards Malt can or can't set
>>
File: wD1eYQP.png (423 KB, 2360x798)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>697277
All of them except the ones with use restrictions
>defender only (shield, tactical retreat)
>need more than 1 hp (biggu magnum)
>vs specific opponents only (overseer, some coop hypers)
>not actually a battle card (awakening of talent, that valentine's day gift card)
Obviously norma restriction isn't included in that
>>
File: Plushes-survey.png (13 KB, 1052x199)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Will we see her game in 2023 ?
>>
>>697811
lol lmao
speaking of, what's gonna be the OJ bonus for getting the game you reckon? I doubt they'd do an alt of a DLC character
>>
>>697812
When Alicianrone's game release the bonus will obviously be Suguri (Witch).
>>
>>697812
It will be Alicianrone (Frilly) with her original flowery design and her hyper is taking off her shoes.
>>
>>697811
just give me a new shmup already
>>
>>697823
>4th suguri
I'm okay with this
and then 5th one as QP Kiss alt suguri (male)
>>
>>697928
We already have a character with a hyper that kills other units with her terrible smell, we don't need another.
>>
File: FcD-B4pagAUYwuJ.jpg (133 KB, 1000x1000)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>698755
We already know that the fishgirl theyre adding next stinks good, dont insult rone.
>>
anyone else had issues running the game on manjaro? tried multiple proton versions, game just crashes after setup
>>
>>699349
What's manjaro? Is that a ligma?
>>
Are the campaigns rigged? Played star breakers on normal and it seems characters like tomomo and military sora just keep rolling 6's every turn or so
>>
>>699607
Normal is explicitly the unrigged difficulty.

Casual is rigged in your favor
Normal is no rigging at all.
Original is rigged in your favor at the start, but shifts to the AI's favor as the campaign goes on
Extreme is rigged in the AI's favor
>>
>>699612
>Original shifts in the ai's favor as it goes on
Goddamn that's why i have been losing, what's a good char to speedrun rounds?
>>
>>700441
why are you speedrunning singleplayer maps?
>>
>>700505
completionist stuff
>>
>>700441
Just play Tomomo and hold shift + control, grinded out the extreme campaigns pretty quickly years back with her.
>>
>>699612
do you get something for completing a campaigns on extreme difficulty?
>>
File: FaBmE4WaUAEa6AQ.png (134 KB, 512x512)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>700441
Either play Fernet doing Fernet things, Tomomo at boss stats, or specifically counterpick specific matchups for cheese (ie: infinite rage Maynie vs Mio)
If youre going to ram your face through the campaign you might as well do it on the highest difficulty for the rewards
>>
>>701059
basegame campaigns on extreme give purple crown hat
all dlc ones give some dice skins/home markers/pets
https://100orangejuice.fandom.com/wiki/Campaigns/Rewards
>>
File: 3oPBUmF.gif (434 KB, 500x750)
434 KB
434 KB GIF
>>667397
My wife Nath!!!!!!!
>>
Learning to play as a new player was pretty easy but holy shit does the shop look complicated. Genuine question: Could someone give me a quick rundown on what the currencies do and what you should or shouldn't buy? Sorry for being a retard.
>>
File: 91586782_p0.png (3.46 MB, 1920x3000)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB PNG
>>703318
stars you earn in both singleplayer and multiplayer
oranges are earned in multiplayer only
stars are for mostly generic shit like cards, maps and some event rewards
first focus on getting the discounts you unlock by leveling, then cardpacks with your stars
oranges are for cosmetics so buy shit for characters you like playing
you can also do dailies in multiplayer for 40 oranges each
also you can spend 5000 stars to reroll a completed daily as well if you want to farm more oranges
oh and remember to spend your arcade tokens on the pet machines, it's a source of basically free oranges
>>
File: Pudding pup.jpg (136 KB, 1014x720)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Find yourself a girl that looks at you the way that QP looks at pudding.
>>
>>703318
>>703321
Also, the other currencies are only farmable during certain events and you buy event-themed cosmetics with them, such as halloween costumes.
>>
>>703321
>oh and remember to spend your arcade tokens on the pet machines, it's a source of basically free oranges
i want fireworks more than oranges. please let me trade in my 200 hearts and 235 black hearts in exchange for fireworks.
>>
god I fucking did it
only emotes left
haha just a casual 20970 oranges if we go by the emote gacha machine which is the cheaper option please kill me
>>
>>703780
Wait, you have that many hearts and no fireworks? How???
>>
>>703915
because i use a lot of fireworks in my matches while i wait on people to roll
>>
>>
Are there any card packs that are either generally good or recommended that beginners open them?
>>
>>704185
yes, expansion pack has reverse attribute field/exchange/for the future of the toy store/long distance shot along with many other cards that are very useful depending on what character you like to play as.

The base pack also has basically everything else that most people use as filler. Unless your favorite characters need gift cards those two packs have most of what you would want.
>>
>>703952
why not spam taunts instead
>>
File: FcO8S6qaAAAkrAn.jpg (117 KB, 1000x563)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>event over
>new DLC not out yet
time for a break I guess
>>
>>704826
they did announce 2 dlc at TGS so it's just a matter of time.
>>
>>704826
Lizard tits
>>
>>704856
two? I know they announced the mermaid and dog that were in this event, so that one, what's the other dlc?
>>
File: queen qp.png (344 KB, 768x768)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>704906
pudding song single. probably will be sold as audio dlc the same way that ultimate weapon girl was
no idea if it's going to come with a character of idol qp or not. but if so, hono's just making shit up as he goes if yuuki wasn't already enough of an indication of that
>>
So this game has seasonal events? Is it like gacha games in the way if you don't get what you want at the time or simply you started playing after it, you'll (probably) never see it again or can previous things be bought in the shop?
>>
File: file.png (34 KB, 1200x340)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>704949
they have a policy of not having people miss out on things forever, but it's heavily reliant on them actually retiring old events, which only happened for a handful of them, all others just get a rerun every year or two, which causes silliness like having three or four different summer events but only getting two of them in a given year god fucking damn it give me that fucking yuki swimsuit or I swear I will show you that hiroshima and nagasaki were just a fucking prelude
>>
>>704949
they don't want things to be permanently missable.
if you missed an event, you either wait for them to rerun the event or for them to retire the event and make it available in some other way
>>
>>704826
I was sure they'd release the DLC towards the end of the event or right after at the very least. I'm wondering if the standard summer DLC is going to be skipped and the mermaid and dog will be the Halloween DLC
It seems like Fruitbat Factory has been pretty busy putting out new games so maybe that's the cause of it but I would be saddened if one of our four annual DLCs didn't happen
>>
At about the 5 hour mark of me playing the game, I bought roughly a quarter of the DLC. Is that bad?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (13 KB, 158x55)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>704990
Nah, you're good.
I bought a bundle with roughly a quarter of them before even knowing what the game is, let it marinate in my steam library for like 2 years before launching for the first time, then about 50 hours in I bought them all along with the side games that grant extra characters
>>
File: EhceBavUYAEfHis.jpg (83 KB, 789x621)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>704990
you figured out that you enjoyed the it before pulling the trigger. do you expect to be shamed and chastised for having sense?
>>
It's really nice how those voice packs give you unlockable characters for free.
>>704993
>along with the side games that grant extra characters
Never knew you could get characters from side games.
>>
File: C2kEbSCUsAAwN-B.jpg (36 KB, 318x700)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
I missed TGS did they announce a release date for Rone's game ?

>>704997
The side games are pretty fun too, especially Sora and QP shooting! Dangerous. AoS2 is goo too! The soundtracks are awesome too, wish they brought DEKU back for a track of too of 100%
>>
When the FUCK are we getting another character?
>>
>>704997
>Never knew you could get characters from side games.
yup, the list is:
Sora - Sora (Military)
Xmas Shooting Scramble - Aru (Scramble)
Flying Red Barrel - Marc (Pilot)
200% Mixed Juice - Poppo (Mixed)
QP Shooting Dangerous - QP (Dangerous)
Acecleration of Suguri 2 - Suguri (Ver.2)
and we'll probably get one when alicianrone finally fucking releases
>>
>>705052
sora and suguri are pretty fun games to play. sora's definitely the easier of the two.
>>
>>704997
>side games
100% is the side game, or rather, WAS the side game
>>
File: 1448946128425.png (23 KB, 335x294)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
It's astounding how 99% of the newfags infesting this game in recent years have zero idea of how to deal with Poppo. JUST KEEP ATTACKING HER, IT'S NOT HARD, SHE LACKS THE TOOLS TO DEAL WITH CONSTANT BATTLES, ESPECIALLY EARLY GAME. But hey, if people wanna play like complete fucking retards and give me free wins all day and then complain about Poppo being overpowered, go for it.
>>
>>705057
Do we really need more characters? The roster is massive enough as is, not taking into account how a fairly large portion of the cast are either disgustingly overpowered or depressingly underpowered. They should focus on balancing the current characters before adding more, not that I believe more should be added.
>>
File: sbPensive.png (63 KB, 256x256)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>705325
i'm pretty sure they have been working on attempting to balance the game before they went cold awhile ago. the "nerf" to Fernet (Bullshit), Arthur, Cuties, and Halena all come to mind, as well as recent attempts to rework Shifu Robot (not that he needed it?) and touching Iru for whatever reason.

Definitely have to agree on the roster being too big and varied. But I think it's less of overpowered or underpowered and more like you have a bunch of very mid characters and a couple on both the overpowered and underpowered side of things. Personally I'd rather not have a complete oversight like how launch Lone Rider / Halena / Mescal were complete gods under the right circumstances until they received nerfs.
>>
>>705362
Fernet got nerfed, what? Anyways the biggest bullshit that bothers me the most, at least off the top of my head in these recent years is how some really strong hypers have zero star cost or limitations, like Beyond Hell (0 Stars for +4 Attack and Evasion???), Big Bang Bell (Can basically remove homes from the game by being placed on them.), and Witch's Hair Lock (Can trap you on a Boss panel, or be used to Norma 2 turns in a row.) Maybe not the most broken shit in the world but it absolutely gets fucking annoying after all these years.
>>
>>705364
>Fernet got nerfed, what?
She can no longer attack during her hyper, so now it's a sidegrade of Sherry's rather than an upgrade.
>>
>>705377
Oh wait are you talking about the new Fernet? My mistake it completely skipped my mind and I ended up thinking you were talking about base game Fernet and I was so confused like why the hell would they nerf her???
>>
>>705364
I think it's because as characters their stats aren't the best so they need to compensate with decent or powerful hypers.
>>
>>705510
I can understand that, but then you have characters like Star Breaker and QP (Dangerous) who are hands down some of the worst characters in the entire game, and their hypers hardly help most of the time. Like Star Breaker loses if there's a large map, tank characters, lack of battlefield, etc. and QPD is forced to stack her deck and hand with mediocre cards (aside from Pudding which is good) to take advantage of her passive, which stops her from actually holding onto useful cards. Shit like Syura getting buffed to have +1 attack and evasion at 1hp should've come hand in hand with a slight nerf to her hyper so she can't be throwing out massive attack rolls for free constantly.
>>
>>705511
>constantly
You dumbfuck she requires a hyper just to attempt that and evasion is a meme stat anyway she can still job to an attack from a goddamn chicken. She's not even the best at using her own hyper.
>>
>>705538
>Implying the enemy Syura doesn't always have her hyper on her.
She's not gonna die to a fucking chicken when her minimum rolls with her hyper are all 5 and max out at 10. If they'd make Beyond Hell actually cost more than literally zero stars so there's some risk in using it, then maybe it wouldn't be anywhere as much of a issue.
>>
Beyond Hell is very clearly choreographed by Syura's 1 HP. There's lots of cards that can counter or negate it's effect. All you have to do is hang on to one of those when there's a Syura in play and she can't touch you.
>>705364
>Big Bang Bell
Big Bang Bell can be a little scary, but it's not really as effective on a home as it is pretty much anywhere else. Sure, a home is an almost guarantee that someone will hit it eventually, but it's also the easiest to counter there. Anyone seeing a Saki place a trap on their home can just aim to land there asap to disarm it before the damage rolls up. Anti-trap cards aren't super common to stock, but if someone does have one you've just told them now is the best time to use it. A Big Bang Bell works best on a random unskippable tile or as the opposite choice from something like a boss tile. This makes it look less assuming and it'll take longer to hit which ensures it'll be profitable when it does.
>Witch's Hair Lock
I'm surprised anyone has a beef with this one. The double boss or norma is pretty much the only thing Repa has going for her. There's other characters with comparable stats who have better hypers, and other hypers like Hime's chains that do better job at delaying opponents and even give a debuff when they do it. Moonlight Hime is the better evasion focused character all around as well. Witch's Hair Lock was actually buffed to being free since it had such limited utility.
>>
File: IMG_0392.jpg (476 KB, 1230x1669)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
>>705540
Its one of the most telegraphed battle cards in the entire game AND it costs a hyper.
But considering that you also think that Big Bang Bell should announce itself to the lobby by being the only trap that costs stars and you think repa is somehow some powerhouse, ill cut out the middleman and call you a retardfaggot right now.
>>
I recall FBF and Honos making a collab on Kemono Friends, and even had sprites too, what happened to that? I’m pretty certain they realize that collabs are a bad idea for them, but I wanna hear others’ view on the idea of crossovers. I already have mods for my PM-related ventures in 100% OJ.
>>
What's your opinion on Online? I've mostly played Campaigns and bought some DLC specifically to unlock more. How do I use the chat feature in Online? I recently played my first online game and I won that same one.
>>
>>705581
>crossovers
cringe desu
>>
File: business starbreaker.jpg (223 KB, 850x1190)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>705581
>wanting to have the game be anything less than 100% comprised of orange_juice intellectual properties
Cosmetics are a different matter but they won't make paid crossover cosmetic dlc especially after the winter outfit dlc got demoted to being just another modding slot.
>>
>>705586
campaigns exist only to get their rewards and never touch that shit again, literally everyone plays this shit online
just hit Enter to chat nigga
>>
>>705616
NTA but coincidently I bought LC recently.
>>705619
What do you like about online? I like the stories of the campaign and find online a bit slow.
>>
>>705622
>What do you like about online?
Its a free-for-all where you and 3 friends/acquaintances/enemies duke things out with dice fucking each other over like crabs in a bucket.
Mutual suffering and struggle keeps the game interesting.
>>
>>705622
>What do you like about online?
it's the mario party instinct, I get to fuck around and piss people off by just playing the game
>>
>>705622
it's an opportunity to shitpost while watching RNG shaft everyone.
make sure to customize your taunts for maximum effect.
>>
>>705581
The only acceptable crossovers I'll take is The Lethal series since Sora appears in Lethal Crisis Proto Sphere. But ever since they added OC characters, I would much fucking rather take any collab over more OCs.
>>
Oh ok so they just added the new achievements guess DLC is imminent. Time will tell if we still get our Halloween DLC I suppose. Maybe that's reserved for like the idol QP or something that they recently announced assuming it'll be a character
>>705581
I can't see crossovers going any other way than horribly but they are REALLY running out of characters they can put in and it might bring OJ some nice money so I guess I wouldn't be opposed to them, especially if they bring fun gameplay mechanics
It'd probably be niche crossovers that I wouldn't care about but it's not like I won't mod them out anyways
>>
>>705581
>>705616
>>705622
What kind of co-op boss would the Red Mist be? and what kind of Reception LoR would get from OJ?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (205 KB, 581x350)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>706119
Haven't played LC yet.
>>
Is all the DLC worth it? What DLC would you recommend buying?
>>
>>706127
The card packs are the only DLC that are the most "worth it", after that characters that you think looks cool or fun to play.
There are sales enough often that you shouldn't really buy DLC at full price unless you don't care about money.
>>
>>706127
Yes, Kyoko, Arthur, NoName, Sherry, Helena and Cock, Cuties since they will ever be nerfed in any meaningful way and Princess Fernet.

Other things to consider are Kae and Kyousuke and buying Flying Red Barrel for Pilot Marc which is just a straight upgrade for regular Marc.
>>
File: 1660007656414.gif (3.62 MB, 600x338)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB GIF
You don't need to answer this question >>706127 I just impulse bought all the DLC.
>>
>>706156
you won't regret it
t. 700 hours in
>>
I hate waiting for online games. Is creating your own room a good idea?
>>
>>706195
There would be no lobbies if no one hosts lobbies, so I'd say yes.
>>
>>706195
or just join a (not full) lobby in progress, chances are people in there are still up for some matches
>>
>>706119
>and what kind of Reception LoR would get from OJ?
Well, technically there are some mods already, but they're kinda meh. Like, the "no dlls" kinda meh. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2589317041
>>
>>706288
I usually join full lobbies in progress and someone always leaves after there's a winner. It's just having to wait about a dozen minutes for a game to end that's boring for me.
>>
>>706195
Yes, we are starving for lobby
>>
>new achievements on steam
>the DLC still not out
reeeee
>>
File: FaLdwcZVsAAe9Dr.jpg (461 KB, 2048x1431)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>706653
Theres normally a 2 week gap between those showing up and it being published
Be fucking patient its been like 2 days
>>
>>706654
>be patient
no
>>
Why are there pairs of enemies in the shop? I know the more expensive ones are the playable characters but I have no idea what the cheaper ones do.
>>
>>706656
cards for the collection
>>
>>706657
Purely collectables?
>>
>>706661
yup
>>
I chose Poppo because I wasn't planning on taking the round seriously but I won anyway :3
>>
I want a lewd daki of QP
>>
>>707268
base poppo unironically has the highest winrate in the game
>>
>>707539
I thought in most recent listed winrate Islay had her beat
>>
What are your thoughts on the boss? I've done really shittily but won in the end thanks to getting 100+ stars from defeating it. Not to mention that due to their high defence it's almost guaranteed that everyone who lands there will do 1 damage until it only has 1 HP left.
>>
>>707721
most people just avoid boss panels until it's brought to 1-3 hp by people who didn't/couldn't, so it's just another bit of RNG
>>
File: sweet_pineapple.png (68 KB, 256x256)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>707721
i feel that boss is a pretty dumb mechanic. its basically usually guaranteed heavy damage/KO for anyone that doesn't have +def or is miusaki, and its generally avoidable until it isn't. then it becomes a gigantic, usually game winning payday for star collectors and a massive wall for wins chasers
>>
>>707721
The boss exists to slow down the leader but since its indiscriminate it will wind up slowing down everyone.
Its fine, but the 2 bosses they added since launch are major departures from the core 3 and can singlehandedly ruin a map
>>
>>707555
Still Poppo makes a really good unit, that hyper is insane and many cards sync well with the 7 base hp
>>
I recently created a lobby and I'm 99% sure that every time someone connected, they got kicked as soon as they tried to take control of a CPU. Has this ever happened before?
>>
>>708004
they might've not liked the CPUs available
>>
>>708006
3 different people joined and each one left either just as I accepted or right after.
>>
File: cowards.png (204 KB, 542x563)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>708031
what character did it give them?
like I've had a match where a FUCKTON of people kept leaving because they noticed they're about to play robo ball
>>
Is Deku still making music for OJ?
>>
>>708259
the last original was ultimate weapon girl, right? I imagine that pudding pup will also be by him
>>
>>708269
Is he doing anything else outside of OJ recently?
>>
>>708269
>>708281
He died in a car accident in front of a Sutang earlier this year. I'm surprised no one has really talked about this at all yet.
>>
>>708074
>what character did it give them?
I forgot
>like I've had a match where a FUCKTON of people kept leaving because they noticed they're about to play robo ball
Oh, I guess you're probably right.
>>708283
F
>>
>>708283
???
https://twitter.com/DEKU555
>>
Name me a fun character to play.
>>
File: FaWFSRtaQAEZj7o.jpg (304 KB, 620x900)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
Tsih is very funny.
>>
>>709084
trap characters never fail to make the game fun
>>
File: FbPqnKqaIAAugLy.png (273 KB, 450x800)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>709084
sham is fun
>>
>>709093
(not counting malt)
>>
>>709084
Mio. Killing everyone with Inferno 2 chapters in a row is always fun.
>>
Will us anons ever plan then host a lobby?
>>
>>709203
nah, most of it is spontaneous it seems, unless niggas just DM eachother on steam/dicksword
>>
>>709084
I like playing as Reika
>>
>>709475
And I HATE playing as Starbreaker
>>
File: KILL.png (459 KB, 637x662)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
>>709475
inverse here. I love playing as Star Breaker, to where it's pretty much permanently corrupted gameplay to a point where I can no longer consider peaceful stargathering an option at all.
>>
File: 1647695592451.png (1.7 MB, 1212x1366)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>709892
Starbo is the best when you give up on the idea of winning a match, and just play an absolute motherfucker hell bent on making sure nobody else has fun
>>
whos your favorite male character to play as and why is it kyousuke
>>
>>710233
merchant
>>
File: file.png (40 KB, 441x275)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
It's that time of the year, fellas
>>
>>710311
time for porn of the smelly fish
>>
>>710319
In about another six months or so in a private commission
>>
A FUCKING DOG
>>
File: file.png (1.51 MB, 1279x715)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>
>you can pet the dog
I'm sold
>>
Big titty goth mermaid
>>
File: file.png (1.24 MB, 1294x727)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
What
>>
File: OHGODWHATTHEFUCK.png (403 KB, 945x419)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
what the fuck are these fish girl stats???
>>
>>710361
There's +2 def from her hyper, and I'm guessing that scales thing she stacks is giving her attack?
>>
The fuck is this song
>>
>>710368
The song of our people
>>
lobby?
>>
>>710373
Cute girls with animal ears
rage
>>
>>710374
WAN more!
>>
>>710376
AAAAA WAIT FOR ME
>>
File: file.png (280 KB, 718x501)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>
File: file.png (369 KB, 712x492)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>
Thanks for the game
>>
>>710387
you are whale cum
>>
The character trailer used an old version of the hyper for Pomeranius, it seems.
>>
>>710374
>>710374
WAN more again!
>>
>>710409
Nevermind, disregard this. Lobby dead
>>
File: snatcher fucking dies.gif (1.05 MB, 500x500)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>>710379
Tequila v2, with a hint of Nath thrown in.
feels like OJ just hates you using your attack stat on players huh.
>>
File: 1637691666965.jpg (10 KB, 217x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>710374
>Lobby is created when I'm asleep
>>
File: unknown.png (672 KB, 1388x2328)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>710520
It was a late release compared to like all other releases.
I'll host once I'm off work, anon. You'd better fucking show up
>>
>>710587
>I'll host once I'm off work, anon.
Could you give me a rough time?
>>
>>710597
Around 7 hours from this post give or take.
>>
>>710618
I should hopefully be there.
>>
>>710379
How'd they get away with having her pussy just out like that?
>>
File: 1599598500770.jpg (197 KB, 848x1200)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qs-8-T_U38

Cutie QP, sad that DEKU isn't involved in the composition, I wonder if there is a deeper meaning to it.
>>
>>710740
It's an allegory for her wanting to eat out a girl with big tits
>>
>>710587
Are you hosting soon?
>>
>>710991
I said about 7 not exactly 7.
But yes
>>
>>710998
Nice. I'm getting into bed in about an hour so I was kinda nervous.
>>
Dog Dimmadome
get the fuck in here
>>
>>711006
WAN more!
>>
>>710746
Finally making her a relatable character.
>>
File: 1662484146172823.jpg (63 KB, 600x416)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/A2jpeFlfX60
>>
>>711006
>>711006
WAN more again!!
>>
>>711006
>>711006
>>711006
Steam is maybe alive again. Pls join, need TWO more!
>>
File: FXm2q3SUEAACGMv.jpg (398 KB, 2500x3000)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>711006
>>711006
WAN more again!
>>
>>709084
I managed to get 22 wins in a match as fucking peat, no lie
>>
Playing online with the anons here was really fun. Someday in the future I should try to host a lobby at a reasonable GMT time. Also, if you have any 100% Orange Juice reaction images, please post them. How long will it take for me to get my request to join the /v/ group accepted?
>>
>>711412
Valve broke group announcements years ago so the Steam group is pretty much depreciated and this thread is an attempt at replacing it. You'll have to wait for either Raytex or Sjams to come back from the dead to get your request approved.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (105 KB, 350x172)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>706494
These look pretty mediocre for a lot of effort done desu, I was expecting something more similar to the Reverberation Ensemble I saw OJ’s side on the workshop and it feels very off to just be a skin for the co-op bosses
>>
Calling it now, torrent of magic is going to get the upshift treatment: an activation cost that scales with stacks, pun not intended.
>>
>>712971
Stacks aren't gained granularly, that would literally change nothing for most scenarios. Unlike LR she quickly burns through her fuel, either by KOing things too fast and not getting a defend to refresh stack duration or by reaching 10 stacks and KOing everyone for no benefit. She can actually be chased around, too. Her capabilities in coop and BH are absurd but those are the designated afterthought gamemodes that don't matter
Only thing I can realistically see happen is maybe an evade reduction, either at 5+ stacks or just at all times
also no one noticed but arnelle's hyper is cheaper now. she's still very bad and is just coasting on the power of positive attack to swing for a victory. 10 stars to have 3 evd for a battle is a fucking joke
>>
Having a small debate with myself whether I should make a Pixiv Request involving any 100% Orange Juice characters and which one(s) I would pick.
>>
>>714708
Are you asking for suggestions?
Halena, because she gets very little art despite having a fat ass.
>>
>>714708
>>714712
seconding this
still seething we didn't get halena and cook swimsuits with this event
>>
>>714712
>Are you asking for suggestions?
I mostly posted that to bump the thread. But I wouldn't mind some anyway. I don't usually post about art commissions. Am I not looking in the right place or does Pixiv lack many 100% OJ-related tags? My other debate is whether I should find an artist who likes the game and hope they understand my fetish or find an artist who shares my fetish and hope they're willing to draw the character(s).
>>
>>714763
100%OJ works on pixiv are mainly tagged with "橙汁". It literally means "orange juice" but for whatever reason it's written in kanji and not kana.
>>
God why more shitty oc characters?
>>
>>715425
How strong is watty btw? Looks like she's asking for an alte or RAF up the ass, and iru exists
>>
File: ojlogo.png (11 KB, 120x70)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>714809
Because it's the developer's name.
>>
>Doggo at full hp ignores a 20+ chapter primed piggy bank
Lol, lmao even
>>
>>715483
As long as you dont get killed (the stacks reset on KO) you can get some nice attack. Never tried the hyper yet so cant say anything on that.
>>
>Normal mode
Level: 200
Wins: 300
>Co-op mode
Level: 200
Wins: 6

Do most people only stick to one mode?
>>
>>715689
usually yeah
I used to play a lot of normal but star devourer grind brainrot took over
>>
File: two_knives.png (9 KB, 365x370)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>715689
>1 intended mode
>2 side modes
anyone that doesn't prioritize the free-for-all knife fight that is normal mode is playing the game wrong.
every single person I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with that fulltimes those modes is either a faggot, an idiot, deranged, or some combination of the three.
>>
File: SPOILER_FaccKCCaMAA3hFR.jpg (262 KB, 1280x1024)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>715703
I wanted to disagree but nah, as someone who grinds dailies in coop I agree most people there are insufferable to the point I prefer playing with chinks
>>
>>715546
Oh... I'm apparently blind. I thought they only used the English name for some reason.
>>
>Always host public lobbies
And now to play the waiting game
>>
>>716135
Are you hosting a lobby?
>>
>>716137
semi regularly
>>
>>716139
Are you hosting one now?
>>
>>716140
yes
>>
>>716141
May we see it?
>>
File: 20221003190637_1.jpg (391 KB, 1360x768)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>716142
full but look for "Ayin Fanclub"
>>
>>716142
Got wan slot free
>>
File: 20221003213605_1.jpg (254 KB, 1360x768)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
That was amazing
>>
>>716233
Oh look it's me
>>
>>715483
Pretty solid. Offensively, you can turn into a bully that can take hits, but having to defend to get and keep the attack means its difficult to bully without wasting time getting stacks and losing health. Defensively, she's a tank who gets big attack to discourage people trying to kill her just for tanking damage. Have some healing cards on hand and you can either be very difficult and dangerous to even attempt killing. Her hyper is situationally good for getting high and attack and killing, but its great defensively since the defense boost lasts a long while and is only 10 stars, the attack bonus further scaring people out of fighting you. Getting to instantly kill every other player to buy even more time to either win the game or escape people trying to kill you is just an extra bonus. Risky to bring, but RAF while she has no stacks means she gets +3 attack, so it can help or hurt her.
>>
I made a lobby and played on sweet heaven but didn't get the daily for it. What happened?
>>
>>716685
Did you actually play with a human?
>>
>>716735
Yes. But they joined about halfway through.
>>
>>716761
yeah the about halfway part is what got ya, with map dailies wait until 1 mf joins the lobby or just reroll it for 2k stars until you get play 5 games instead
>>
>>717213
>with map dailies wait until 1 mf joins the lobby
Does that usually take long?
>>
File: FeT4M85UUAAYYpl.jpg (1.1 MB, 2439x3494)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>717225
sometimes can be a while, depends on the map but naming the lobby sth like "daily grind" helps because dudes will join to do their dailies, but then also expect you to run the lobby for a while
alternatively joining a pub lobby and asking if they can swap to whatever map you need also works more often than not
>>
>>717226
>Random asks for map dailies
I always comply for a grindin man, also, cute murderer
your lobby got a specific name?
>>
Why isn't random defaults to player dailies if anybody has map dailies an option yet.
>>
>>717623
why do you want random to be less random
>>
>>717637
So I don't have to bother switching it back and forth whenever somebody has map dailies. It will feel just as random if I had no idea somebody had the map as a daily anyways.
>>
File: stupid.png (841 KB, 781x585)
841 KB
841 KB PNG
>>717648
someone will always have map dailies because you can just refresh them.
to hell with that, just embrace random and suck it up.
>>
>>716234
hosting again
>>
>>717723
over
>>
>>717756
aw shit i missed it.
Damn slow board
>>
I seem to remember a picture of Sham dressed in a maid outfit (I believe by twitter user gaming_garen before they deleted), does anybody still have this?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.