[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 66 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

30/32 Edition
>>
tanks are really stinky in this game
>>
File: ward3.png (2.06 MB, 1360x768)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>La marseillaise intensifies.
inb4 that schizo guy come back.

Let's post comfy pics.
>>
File: wurdu.jpg (148 KB, 879x651)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>667104
>>
File: Coquelicots.jpg (189 KB, 1141x577)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>667105
>>
File: tonke.jpg (278 KB, 1360x768)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>667106
>>
File: 1631986131004.jpg (592 KB, 723x1057)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>Comfy foxhole pics
>>
Never played a relic war before, are they enough of a thing to significantly alter the gameplay for a solo infantry player?
>>
>>667151
Nope.
>>
>every relic war
>>
>>667151
you shouldn't play any war and uninstall the game before you end up like the 5000 hour cope lord who came here from reddit
>>
>>667172
Resistance Phase after a relic war should include them just for fun.
>>
File: FightPit.png (2.75 MB, 1920x1080)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
Thoughts on Fight Pits?
>>
I had a dream of sitting in an EAT and shooting never ending waves of random stuff from tanks to cows to furniture. Maybe it's time for a little break.
>>
File: 1655320816038.jpg (153 KB, 758x960)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>667141
>lesbian marriage on a nuclear rocket site
>article is 4 months old
>dude still mention it all the time
Was it Mel or Xyara that broke your heart and ran you over with a logitruck my boy?
You liked britbong mommies or kinky frenchies?

>>667151
Depends, it's like everything else.
If we drop a lot of relic mats and all use it on cheaper stuff, you're more likely to get your hands on it as opposed to if someone building a tank that is more costly.
I'm not sure about that but i think there are small arms using relic mats too.

>>667173
Stop being this salty and go figth.

>>667182
There is no such things as a figth club. never heard of it.
>>
Does anybody have experience with dualboxing foxhole? I'm mostly interested in playing tanks/other vehicles all by myself. Even with nonbads multiple players per vic is inefficient and often leads to miscommunication.
>>
>>667227
>lesbians
men cannot be lesbians
>>
>>667281
>not having a dedicated commander whose orders everyone follows to the t
ngmi
>>
>>667227
t. 5000 hour cope lord who came here from reddit
>>
>>667281
>I'm mostly interested in playing tanks/other vehicles all by myself
fag
>>
>>667227
Good thing I said Fight Pit you illiterate troon.
>>
File deleted.
>>667296
14:23:42
>>667368
15:48:07
>>667377
15:56:57

First time samefagging?
You're still getting fucking in the ass by a bunch of troons tho. how come?
>>
File: snownight.jpg (92 KB, 747x499)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
I joined Wardens because I like cold weather.
>>
I love stacking Collie bodies 5 high. It never gets old
>>
>>667281
I did it once with my 2nd computer but then some hardware failed on it. I wasnt smart enough to get a virtual machine to see my graphics card on my real computer so I dont anymore. I did a bit of trolling on a barge with an FMG but mostly used guy#2 for gsupply or shovel digging. Blew up a bunch of shit but eventually got qrf'd and couldnt micro the 2nd guy. You can HE or sticky gunboats on a barge though, thats fun to do.
>>
>>667173
>5000 hour cope lord
Lmao
You're so mad I answer questions for new players
How dare you like this game despite the faggy community!
>>
>>667151
Honestly I hardly notice any difference, Relic vehicles have so little impact that they could be added to the base game and no one would notice. Also all relic stuff should be unlocked at the start of the war. Now if they had MECH wars, that would be something to talk about.
>>
>>667705
The 17 slot truck sounds pretty sweet. Not sweet enough to play this war, but still
>>
>>667705
Theres just way less relic mats this time around it feels like, its not gonna have nearly as big an impact as it did before
>>
>>667634
My idea was simply to get WASD commands sent to the driver client and mouse/reload etc commands to another account doing the gunnery and spotting. This way I could turn the game into 3rd person WOT with infantry in a way.

I'm surprised I couldn't find readymade solutions for this with some quick googling.
>>
I need to get a new headset with a mic. Whats a good one, and a cheap one that doesint suck?
>>
>>667705
relics should be like the megatanks from the concept art
>>
File: dbafb3_5420e042036a4.jpg (684 KB, 1920x1080)
684 KB
684 KB JPG
>>668578
>>
which team do I pick?
>>
>>668625
neither
>>
>>668625
refund
>>
>>668625
Try them both. You can switch sides at the beginning of a new war.
>>
>>668625
Neither, but not Wardens

>>668666
Checking those devilish trips
>>
When is the next devstream and update? I just want 1.0 already.
>>
>>667865
idk check the /g/ archive
>>
I have never played a game where the player base is as dogshit at their game as this one. Dudes will sit in their trench jerking off while the enemy builds within firing range. People dont understand that its all about territory gained not your k/d. You can only do so much as a single man so its fucking infuriating.
>>
>>669153
>You can only do so much as a single man so its fucking infuriating.
This. Unfortunately though the "lone players can kick gravel lol" is a necessary feature for these kind of games, as unless you literally force players to work together they just wont.
>>
>>669153
they're too busy "winning" at discord to learn
>>
>>668748
15 mins.
>>
>>669153
Show some leadership and lead the charge to kill builders. You'd be surprised how easy it is to get people to obey simple commands.
>>
>>669153
Are you Warden or Collie? To me it feels like the Collie randoms are still much better teamworkers than our own, or atleast just better at keeping up frontline pressure.
>>
File: Colonials.png (719 KB, 1600x898)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
>>666782
What does 30/32 means?

Also i really want to play with my favorite colonial youtubers but it's always full :(
>>
>>670869
Colonials had a easy dub lined up having taken 30 out of 32 needed victory bases, but the Wardens decided to stop Loligagging and activate full Troon rage instead of giving up and ended up reverse sweeping and winning
>>
I was there with a lolcaster in hand when the collie tide reached its high-water mark. Unironically pretty cool moment.
>>
>>670869
The red screen is a lie. You can still click that team even if its full. Just expect more queues if the team is stacked.
>>
>>670869
What tf's happened that collies are at full-capacity now?
Honestly haven't played in a while and don't intend to anytime soon
>>
>>669499
Go back to hitting scrap piles and making me more bullets you useless logi monkey.
>>
File: Jackie_Chan_July_2016.jpg (91 KB, 640x826)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>671241
Couple wars.
Warden have more vets :(
>>671154
yeah i realized and went colonialanyways>>670900
fucking warden never giving up
How do i equip bayonet btw?!
>>
File: 1658416823726411.png (705 KB, 628x700)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
>>671243
Go back to the front you useless bullet sponge.
Say that to my face ingame not irl and see what happen!
>>
I had fun playing foxhole this war, and i WILL do it again

>>671267
Press f to bayonette. If you swap weapons it unequips
>>
I just got banned indefinitely for doing some minor banter at some collies while i was in their base lol
>>
>>673230
you were amply warned this game is only for retarded faggots, continuing to play indicates that you are a faggot retard yourself
>>
>>673273
ok collie trannoid
>>
File: smile.jpg (14 KB, 296x294)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>673273
Go figth, coward.
>>
>>668625
See which team has more faggots and pick the opposite team
>>
>>673273
I havent played in months and I got back for one day, said some slightly foul words to distract them, and get banned indefinitely (I even had a nice chat with the people I was screwing with to make sure nothing was wrong, it makes no sense).
>>
>>673309
https://www.reddit.com/r/foxholegame/comments/ttphs0/warden_same_sex_marriage_at_nuke_site_between_mel/
let me know when collies get this pozzed, actually don't, just uninstall and shoot yourself in the head
>>
>>673594
xe posted it again!
>>
File: notthesharpesttool.jpg (135 KB, 637x740)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>673594
You will never be a white person.
>>
Hello friend
>>
>>673594
we all appreciate your dedication
>>
Are HE grenades "worth it" for demolition? Or should i envest in mortars or some kind of tank shell?
>>
>>675158
at this point in the war wait until the satchels are teched or use howis.
>>
>>675158
mammons are okay exclusively for super basic destruction (watchtowers, pillboxes) or early game when absolutely nothing else is available
>>
>>675170
>>675173
Cool, thanks!
>>
thinking again about people letting their cement mixer with thousands of cmats in it get destroyed while i'm fucking scrounging for a flatbad or rmat small arms
fuck clans, but also fuck devman's scarcity bullshit
>>
File: 1647483463544.jpg (50 KB, 303x408)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>674743
Hi buddy.
Glad you could make it tonigth.

>>675158
Mammons are super cheap to produce and anyone know how to use one.
Only problem is its short range and weigth.

>>674865
He's just mad because Mel wouldnt sit on his face.

>>675198
Talk to the big guys, (High ranked solos in the backlines) they help each other for that reason, just make sure to make public mats and stuff like that if they help you out.
>>
>>675198
concrete shouldn't be made of components in the first fucking place, I'd rather have an entirely new field type of limestone or someshit or some overly complicated baking and transporting scheme than having to """share"""
>>
>>675222
You need to kill yourself immediately kek

>>675198
>He's not dumping clannie concrete

>>675369
I agree, it makes zero sense that high value materials for tank armour, missiles, and rocket launchers is also turned into concrete.
>>
>Get RPG'd in the face
>Other clan isn't listening to my warnings
>Wonder why
>"Unintelligible words"
>Shit, they don't speak english or hear it
>>
>>673309
it was fixed actually, going to be more careful though.
>>
>>666782
>random low rank jumps in my logi truck passenger seat when I'm not looking
>shit talks me the whole way to and from the frontlines for no reason
>hours later I'm still mad and fantasying about finding the fucker irl
>cant stop to gas him out as the front was about to collapse, have to endure
>hours later I'm still tilted about it
Am I a fag for still thinking about it?
>>
File: 1654213571147.gif (1.2 MB, 480x238)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB GIF
>>676027
no u.
Go figth, faggot.
>>
>>673585
i think you're just autistic dude
>>
>>675222
>mel
no one gives a fuck about your fucking cringe af discord bullshit, you need to go back
>>
>>676963
It was fixed, but I was very tired and was more coarse than I should have been.
>>
>take a break for several months
>come back to see that wardens are still fucked in the head
sigh
>>667705
The Dead Harvest even around Halloween does have a mech build to take out zombies, but devman cancelled it last year. I really want to play it again, although it will be less fun this time around with all the troons and gay shit in the faction.
>>667843
Seeing how devman wants relic wars to come only once a year, they should be more generous with relic nodes and relic mats instead of making it an onerous grind like everything else in this godforsaken game.
>>
>>666782
I haven't played this game was released.
I had some concerns. when it was released concerning how one individual couldn't make a dent on the enemy, and in order to push something, you needed an entire squad/small army to push forward to get past the enemy's blockages and defenses.

Is the game still in a similar position where players are deadlocked in areas for hours on end?
>>
Can I get an invite to the anti-troon resistance clan?
(Collies need not apply)
>>
>>677664
Seems like three people can make a pretty big difference if you bring heavy equipment, but otherwise yeah you're kind of fucked
>>
>>666782
What's ping like for Aus players?
>>
>>677634
If all relic wars are like this one, relic wars are a fucking joke. None of the relic vics make any difference, not even the sponson, they should AT LEAST be far more plentiful.
>>
Is it still worth getting into this game? It looks interesting and I've been craving something like it
>>
>>677763
Not at its current price, wait till it goes on sale. Balance is currently fucked, maybe promised rework in the 1.0 update fixes it maybe not.
Game only really shines when you have buddies to play with, and /vm/ is too divided to join up and do things together.
>>
>>677763
>>677803
Game goes on sale often, buy it when that happens. It’s a fun game, just ignore the drama that’s present in every game community and you won’t end up becoming a seething schizo
>>
>>677763
save your money, game is terrible, the players are even worse
>>
>>675158
HE grenades are very cost effective. Theyre often undersupplied mid war when its nice to be able to knock down enemy watchtowers that get too close. If you need to kill trench husks to build, I just use these. However they might not be your best option once you need to actually kill powered enemy AI defenses. In a pinch you can grab two and use them against enemy vehicles if you have no AT options available. In the early war you will see leaders get zergs of people to carry 1-3 HE and rush enemy bunkers because generally the rifle garrisons cant shoot all of you, and most people will be able to get some damage in. You can also load up several trucks of people and rush an undefended relic base - the relic AI windows will shoot the tricks first before the players, so get 6 trucks and like 15-20 ppl and you can kill a base if its not built up.

Basically if you can knock down t1 shit with 12.7 thats the most cost effective. HE or 30mm is next. Then rpg and 40mm start getting expensive, they pack a punch but the raw material cost goes up and you get way less 'total damage' for the resources, but obviously you still need them for that burst damage and range in reality. 120mm is kinda inexpensive but transporting shells is a logi burden since its only 5 shells per crate.

>>677689
No such regiment exists
>>
>>677926
>no such regiment exists
Because it would be banned in to the ground as soon as le evil 4chan man opposed any faggot clannie
>>
>>677943
How about we all buy throwaway accounts and see what we can get away with.
(Poorfags need not apply)
>>
>>677948
>How about we all buy throwaway accounts and see what we can get away with.
>(retards need apply)
ftfy
why would you ever give Siege Camp money for this shit? why would you ever do it multiple times? especially when you can avoid most of the consequences by logging off and changing your steam handle?
>1. Change your steam handle to some clan faggot
>2. Make a new regiment cloning the clan faggot's regiment
>3. Grief and log off before reports start trickling in
>4. Change your steam handle and leave cloned regiment
>5. repeat
>>
>>677948
I’m not giving Clapfoot my money again
>>
>>677963
or you could just not do that and stfu and play as a random instead of being a sperg
>>
>>677948
Why do you guys insist on killing this game? Do you want to go back to one region wars with less than 200 players?
>>
>>677963
>>677994
I don't want to grief.
I just want to enjoy this game without troons, faggots, and niggers.
>>
>>677994
If it means none of the above, yes.
>>
Is joining and playing with one of those discord clan servers that you see signs everywhere about promoting themselves any different than playing as a solo random dude?
>>
>>678035
Completely different. On one hand, organized play achieves more results on any given front. On the other hand, you have a higher chance of being involved in the typical discord faggotry that the resident schizo posters claim is rampant. I generally solo or play with friends for a easygoing experience.
>>
>>678035
some clans have public squads you can join without being in the clan, to try it out and see how you like playing with them
>>
>>677977
kill yourself faggot
>>
War 94 was a warden victory!
Copelonials are currently shitting and pissing themselves trying to lobby for balance changes
GG
>>
>>678156
listen retard, people have attempted to kill the game for years because of the devs retarded bullshit, the blatant griefing problem by doing more griefing. And none of it ever worked. The game never died, the steam reviews all turned positive. You won't do shit except make the game worse.
>>
>>677977
Telling anyone here what they should and should not do is a sure fire way to keep the griefing cycle going. Go be a moral fag on your shitcord.
>>
>>678217
Go ahead and give the devs you hate more money dumbass, I will help get you banned if you just run around taking out pipes and doing stupid bullshit. You are worse human garbage than trannies with the amount of cock you shove up your ass to have that nigger mentality. Not only are you immoral, you're also dumb if you think you will make a dent or do any considerable damage
>>
>>678278
Those 3x3 concrete platforms won't protect themselves. A responsible Warden would put a garrison on it just to be safe!
>Inb4 Storm cannons don't matter.
>Inb4 Tech doesn't matter.
>>
>>678341
So what's your goal, then? To kill the game? you wont succeed, idiot. Other people have tried because they are as dumb as you. It never worked. You fail to address that point every time. Not even when the entire community was outraged and posting negative reviews did it work, and even then you had the backing of clans and normal players. You're one dude lmao you want change shit. If you grief a stormcannon, someone will catch you and report you, and you'll just send $30 to the devs you hate if you want to do it again. You're an actual idiot. Just because the game has like 1200 - 2000 online at any given time, theres still like 30,000-60,000 unique logins during the war.

If you're wasting your life on griefing in foxhole, it's because you feel wronged by the devs or the players, or the other faction. Instead of doing something that makes you actually happy like playing a different game, you just increase misery in other people, who can't even really fix the problem. It's the mentality of a mass shooter who targets school children. "This system failed me so I'm going to take it out on innocents that didn't make it this way". It's just stupid.

Let's look at the logic if you:
>hate devs
>take it out on players to make the game bad
>dont end up killing the game because you dont do enough damage

if you:
>hate players
>take it out on other people who aren't that player
>indirectly target them through clan stuff or team stuff
>they keep playing

Nothing that you're doing makes logical sense, you're just an emotionally damaged baby who needs to suck it up and kill himself already
>>
>>678341
based and storm cannon pilled
>>678341
>codependent with a bad video game
lmfao
>>
>>678383
>codependent with a bad video game
meant for >>678366 but I'm sure you know that
>>
>>678383
based schizo reply
>>
>>678366
>Wah wah wah kill yourself over a videogame!
Nah I'm just going to spend literal minutes of my time to get a lot of very amusing seething from people I don't like. And you cannot do anything about it.
>>
>>678419
>minutes
you've been at this for at least a year now
>tells me to kms >>678156
>tells me 'Wah wah wah kill yourself over a videogame' while throwing a temper tantrum
More proof you're an emotional baby
It doesnt benefit you in any way
You're probably still the resident colonial schizo who is telling people in threads for the past year to grief wardens, evidences by "lets all buy accounts and grief!"
>>
>>678439
Meds immediately
>>
>>678448
>doesnt link to >>678156 and >>678419 to prove anything
RETARD ALERT
>>
>>678472
I didn’t tell you to kill yourself, and I did say I spend minutes of my time for days of amusement. That being said, kill yourself.
>>
>>678161
COLONIALS ARE FUCKING PATHETIC

HAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
Still debating e-begging my audience to buy me this.

I've tried to get into their dumb nigger beta with the medieval shit and keep getting ignored. Fuckers. My core fans all tell me I'd get perma-banned my first 2 hours due to how trolley I am.
>>
>>678715
ok infl*encer
though to be honest, foxhole does need more publicity even if it's from bottomfeeding tuber niggers
it's also literally just $30, just fucking buy it instead of being an e-whore
>>
>>678728
I don't buy video games. My fans buy me the game or the devs give me the game. I am beyond paying for shit like some pleb faggot cuck.
>>
File: 1658961270353091.jpg (43 KB, 407x372)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>678728
>JUST FUCKING BUY THE FUCKING GAME
I want to ask what's wrong with you but I already know
>>
File: you.png (27 KB, 233x216)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>678744
you will never be a woman.
>>
>>678715
The Anvil beta has gotten better since some anon posted the screenshot of building a horse. Clannies will kill it, but a band of friends playing it with you will be genuinely fun if they allow PVP in the same faction
>>
>>678751
>be a foxhole pedophile (probably Warden Military)
>post troonjaks to "own the chuds"
now I've seen everything
>>
>>678779

Clan man already tried to kill it. IRS clan went try hard during a pvp test and nightcapped everything each night.

All the new pvp tests have the devs shut the servers down each night now.
>>
>>678856
there's no such thing as nightcapping, just people in different timezones from you!
>>
>>678863
Nah, people used to run nuke ops at 1 in the morning late war.
>>
>>678856
from what I heard he didnt just nightcap, he was alting too. in a fucking beta test. LMAO.
>>
I know it's resistance right now but these "fight club" faggots are so fucking annoying
>>
File: 1632418393510.jpg (37 KB, 459x576)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>679225
>How dare they try to have fun by having melee fights! This break where no one gives a shit should be EXACTLY LIKE THE REAL GAME
>>
>>679301
melee is not fun when I only get 20 frames at lowest settings fuck you
>>
>>678803
not yet, you still have to kill yourself to see what that's like firsthand
>>
>>679310
Get a better PC lmao
>>
>>679225
...just dont join them?
>>
>>676160
yes, sounds quite funny actually, why are you mad?
>>
New war started today!

Welcome to War 95, Southwest vs Northeast
Colonials have already lost Ward, Irons End, Stray, Nereid Keep, half of the Moors. Wardens holding strong in Speaking Woods. Will the colonials regain their morale, or improve their strategy?
>>
>>679944
Colonials here, this time we have a plan.
>>
reminder that warden is the r*ddit fanction.
>>
When will this game go on fucking sale?
>>
>>680286
now and then, but it was just on sale beginning of july so the next probably won't be for a while
>>
>>680058
>fagtion
FTFY
>>
>>679959
Does it involve crying about cutlers?
>>
>>680058
>>680308
a little over a year ago at least, the Colonials were the reddit faction, Wardens were unrepentant pedophiles that screeched about bigotry if you told them to stop creeping on 12 year olds.
but now that pedophilia is an accepted Reddit sexual orientation, I'm sure this line has blurred quite a bit.
>t. haven't played since the Great SC Grief Blitz (which we should do again sometime)
>>
>>680363
>Storm cannon blitz
Threads during that were actually fast and funny for once. That and that autist dumping tech.
>>
File: Storm Cannons are gay.png (259 KB, 470x471)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>680363
>>680420
A most wise suggestion, I still have the original screenshot from when the rifle garrison was graciously bestowed upon them
>>
File: Techfags dont learn.jpg (126 KB, 1536x864)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>680421
and the tech one too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sds8vgkZykc
techfag is always trashing the good tech trees progress
Oh he's universally hated, we all wish he were dead
Hotpockets and peter puffers, he just has a problem
cause when he gets called the fuck out, he cries and shits his pants

Techfag tranny, techfag tranny
he is autistic, hardly linguistic, does it for free
down in his basement on his chair, while he combs his greasy hair
He has a fat bod, thinks its his real job, techfag tranny

Go to techfag for protos, but he's grooming the children
Go get me more hot pockets, I dont want you in my techfort
but techfag is unlucky, he's in for a worthless fate
one day hes gonna give up, when I raid the base.

combing his neckbeard, taking his job here seriously
grooming kids night and day, preventing tech from going anyway
so anti-social, and highly vocal, techfag tranny

techfag tranny, techfag tranny
has no pay, does it anyway pathetically
he has no girlfriend or a wife, he'll do it his whole damn life
has no showers, does it for power, techfag tranny

invasive to boot, he keeps all the loot, he makes haste
foxhole is hell, with this badass fag who thinks he's a girl
but in truth he's a dude.
Rages at the jokes, he makes sure the blokes have no fun
and copes no fun allowed means no fun allowed.
this fat fuck needs to go!

Think your gonna get away with taking tech from my scrap fields?
Think again nerd, mass reported.

He's a dumb wigger, sucking his finger, browsing loli!
What does he have? a worthless life.
he's putting the whole world into strife.
Acts like a nigger while lewding his sister Techfag tranny!

Banning the gamer with his fat finger techfag tranny
Each little spark, oh they'll be laughing, and theres no real doubt, he's getting blown out.
so sing along now, join in this song now techfag trannyyyyyyy!
>>
>>680438
A+
>>
>>680438
shit, how will Warden Military ever recover?
>>
>>677689
>>677926
could make a regiment or a "shadow regiment" where its just a squad of autists but too many faggots would try to just mass report us all, just bitch about the tech system or something and try to get people who also hate the tech system to work with you. Warden techfags always put their base at hush and usually have only 1 guard. EZ to get in and EZ to dump shit
>>
File: Here comes another one.png (614 KB, 738x700)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>679944
>improve their strategy?
From my experience so far this war their only real strategy is mass producing grenades and doing suicide charges where they try to toss their grenades in a trench before they can get shot
>>
>>666782
I genuinely hope that one day, this general, and all the sperg-tier faggots schizo posting about their mommy/daddy issues, gets permabanned. Throw me into the fire too, I don't care. This game needs to go. I've said it before, I'll say it again; This game is a real life daycare center for the most hopeless spergs, fags, and retards out there. Even the dumbest fucking retard could speedrun Dark Souls faster than it would to build a single fucking tank. This is the most hateful, antiplayer, game I've ever seen. No wonder we have crazy people spamming the threads, playing this game long enough will drive you crazy too. It's not fun, it's a dead, bad game. Fuck off, ban everyone and just let the reddit fags drive it into the tomb.
>>
>>680978
>1.2k players
>dead game
Lay off the crack bro
>>
>>680978
>Even the dumbest fucking retard could speedrun Dark Souls faster than it would to build a single fucking tank.
>devastating vehicle that easily shrug off small arms fire
>can easily overrun defensive lines
>surprised that they take a fair bit of work to build
Also you realize you can speed up the building process by having multiple people work on it right? It's almost like the really big toys require a good bit of teamwork to deploy. You wanna cry about how hard it is to build and deploy storm cannons as well?
>>
>>680978
>This is the most hateful, antiplayer, game I've ever seen. No wonder we have crazy people spamming the threads, playing this game long enough will drive you crazy too. It's not fun, it's a dead, bad game. Fuck off, ban everyone and just let the reddit fags drive it into the tomb
uh, hello? based department?
>>
>>680984
>Lay off the crack bro
tfw a few months ago you were posting the same shit but it was peaking at 2k players then
>>
>>681055
A quick look at Steamcharts shows it's still peaking at 2k players. I get it buddy, you thought that the game would just let you single handedly create one of the most powerful vehicles in the game in mere seconds and teleport it to the front lines or some shit and got frustrated when you found out building the bigger and more powerful vehicles efficiently and quickly and then moving them to the front lines actually requires coordination and teamwork from your buddies in logistics and production. It's not your cup of tea so maybe you'd be more at home playing Planetside 2. Doesn't mean the game's dead.
>>
>>680978
legit question, why are you here?
>>
Just bought this game.
Had a skim of the wiki.
Sniper sounds cool...
>>
How do colonials keep losing? I decided to play Warden this war and they seem almost like they have an advantage over us.
>On the frontlines
>getting nothing but bolt action rifles from logistics in terms of armaments
>meanwhile collies have MGs and shit tons of grenades
>blueberries getting blown away in trenches by collies spamming grenades
>see a collie armored truck just role right up to the side of one of our trenches and mow down eight of my buddies
How the fuck do they keep getting pushed back?
>>
>>681211
sniper guns got nerfed into the absolute fucking ground after their dedicated 8.5mm ammo type got merged with 7.92 and, predictably, they got overused to the point of pseudo-removal and nobody ever techs them anymore
>>
>>681281
because collies have almost nothing to actually push with early war, that's why
>>
>>681283
it's more mid-late that collies tend to bitch and moan about lack of push
early on nobody's teched anything so both are on equal footing, but then cutlers show up and green man has an aneurysm
>>
>>681298
cutler should be outright removed; the mounted foebreaker is fine and a good equivalent to the ISG, but the handheld one is just total bullshit that invalidates half of both sides' arsenals
>>
>>681303
i'm more of the opinion that 'pve' existing as a concept at all is bad and the effort both to sustain and knock down empty bases is retarded, but i also don't have any particular solution to maintain control zones while pop waxes and wanes
>>
>>681307
yes, but to maintain an entirely PVE-less game with the current population, you'd have to axe the entirety of the map apart from a hex or two, which siegecamp will definitely never do because they already put so much effort into it
>>
>>681307
>>681314
furthermore, it's not like the cutler is PVE only, just like I wouldn't be caught dead using the ISG for PVE because you cannot advance with a fucking tripod weapon. cutlers are such hot cocoa-sprinkled shit right now that whole teams of them can dance around just outside of night view range indefinitely and have maybe one or two dudes get clipped by someone defending with an LMG whilst annihilating enough concrete to make a civil engineer cry. the cutler needs to die in a hole.
>>
>notice there's a lot of times when my teammates just seem to be shooting at jack shit or just kind of the general direction of the enemy
Is there an actual reason why people do this? Should I be doing it too?
>>
>>681416
Suppression is a game mechanic, yes, but I think people mostly do it to make themselves feel better/make the enemy think twice about approaching
>>
>>681416
If I'm doing nothing but spraying and praying, I usually just pull as many 8mm mags as I can and unload the pistol in the general direction of the enemy. It won't do any actual damage, but it'll scare the shit out of most people.
>>
>>681281
We've gotten used to fighting with very little supply
>>681307
People have just started to use the phrase PVE to mean anti structure (even in pvp setting) even though it once meant a way to attack bases that no enemy is defending
>>681416
Theres times I will use supression to try to break enemy cover. If im at a narrow place, have plenty of ammo. Like a bridge. Enough shots makes his cover shield break and then hitting him is easy. Also if I use it to make their aim bloom increase while my teammate pushes up. Generally I wont shoot 'in their general direction', it will be at a guy even if the shot wont hit him my aim line is on him. Im not sure about other people. Other people might just like to fire it at nothing idk. Could be night time they are just trying to blindfire?
>>
>Me as a warden seeing the collies giving us challenge this war.
>>
>cucklolians.
Lol
Lmao
>>
File: Foxholeschizoposter.gif (1.9 MB, 640x360)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB GIF
>>680978
>>
File: l-intro-1640902900.jpg (195 KB, 1600x898)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>680978
>I genuinely hope that one day, this general, and all the sperg-tier faggots schizo posting about their mommy/daddy issues, gets permabanned. Throw me into the fire too, I don't care. This game needs to go. I've said it before, I'll say it again; This game is a real life daycare center for the most hopeless spergs, fags, and retards out there. Even the dumbest fucking retard could speedrun Dark Souls faster than it would to build a single fucking tank. This is the most hateful, antiplayer, game I've ever seen. No wonder we have crazy people spamming the threads, playing this game long enough will drive you crazy too. It's not fun, it's a dead, bad game. Fuck off, ban everyone and just let the reddit fags drive it into the tomb.

DOT DOT DOT a review by axeman13...
>>
>>681989
>Joined a Warden regimine op to take some territory in Drowned Vale
>op ended with colliecunts making off with the two FMGs we brought
>"W-w-well at least we destroyed some of their defenses!"
>>
>>682050
I recovered a a random swallowtail recently in drowned, maybe it was one of them
>>
>>677689
Yeah I haven't touched the game in almost a year but I could restart my clan and invite you faggots to it.
>>
>>682195
could work but most people dont wanna actually be in a regiment and have the tag, just make a squad.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.