[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 63 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

File: HEERE IT COMES.png (344 KB, 680x376)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
SUMMER IS HERE, BITCHES.

June 17, 18, 19 - Double Experience FOR ALL
July 8, 9, 10 - Double Experience FOR ALL
August 5, 6, 7 - Double Experience FOR ALL

*Daybreak All-Access Member's Double XP Schedule

June 24, 25, 26 - Double Experience FOR MEMBERS
July 29, 30, 31 - Double Experience FOR MEMBERS
August 26, 27, 28 - Double Experience FOR MEMBERS

Item Gifting was added.
Summer Thumper added back into the game for summer. Light Assaults can use it.
40% off infantry weapons bought with DBC.
Masthead still not nerfed lmao.

/vm/ outfit never?
>>
File: 1454531974892.jpg (24 KB, 509x508)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Of course I had to spill beer on my fucking keyboard so I can't play during the free double experience weekend
>>
All the outfits on all factions are gay as fuck now. Aussies being the gayest
>>
File: file.png (705 KB, 941x623)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
Every. Single. Day.
>>
>>641657
Oshur is permanently fucked until they rebalance the bases. The southern coast is a fuckhole that gets jammed faster than a gay man's colon
>>
File: file.png (153 KB, 464x268)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>641683
The warpgates balance is really off.
>Southeast gets two bases, while not awful is also directly next to a construction deadzone and the only feasible way up is through the middle construction zone
>Southwest gets fucked the hardest, 2/3 construction zones adjacet, another north, and an actual base at the far end which your enemy will be pulling tanks from.
>MEANWHILE NORTH GETS 3 BASES AND A FULL WATER/BRIDGE FRONT.
>>
>>641686
This is what we call strategic superiority!
>>
File: jesus fucking christ.png (1.6 MB, 1082x862)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>hop on robutt
>96+ NC retards vs 96+ mixed TR/VS at waterson's
>trannu ghost capping every base behind the NC lines, completely ignoring TR as usual
>recursion fags shutting down any fight on the TR front that isn't watersons
>esamir pop is 39% NC, 30% TR, 30% VS
at least it ain't oshart
>>
>>641744
Honestly that waterson's fight was fun as fuck but every time fucking trannu spandex faggots would come and blow up TR sundies and just get in the way until we orbital'd them away. God I fucking hate VS and their playerbase so much its unreal.
>>
>>641757
I only stayed to laugh at yell chat at clarify that catgirls are not in fact furry
>>
Is it worth it to keep using pistols over SMG LA, battle rifle Medic or shotgun engy secondary?
>>
>>641797
If you drift, you want to use carbines. Even shotguns for some stupid reason have a huge cof bloom while in the air.
Theres very few times where i'd think "yes i'd like to swap to an SMG now" as a light assault that don't involve me using the punisher impulse grenade launcher for memes.

Shotgun engi secondary lets you 24/7 keep an AMR on hand and not suffer.
I find ARs to be accurate enough at distance to not really want a scout rifle secondary but that's all in your particular tastes I guess.
Heavy secondary on heavy is great for VS, decent on TR, questionable but not bad on NC
>>
>>641797
>Theres very few times where i'd think "yes i'd like to swap to an SMG now" as a light assault that don't involve me using the punisher impulse grenade launcher for memes.
Very true and they also have longer switch to times than pistols right?
I unlocked smg sec as my first ASP and it was kind of shit, maybe if you want to run shotgun and also have the ns7 for longer range or something it's ok.
>>
>>641806
I mean if you're ever in a pinch enough that you NEED to swap to your secondary, an smg would win out over most anything else. I'm not sure about equip times i thought they were all the same outside of attachments and heavy weapons but if not that's a pretty valid concern too
>>
>>641814
I think it's roughly twice as long to get the smg out than it is a pistol, punishing if you're like me and you rarely pull out your pistol unless your primary is out of ammo and it's quicker than reloading.
>>
Is there a way to see a list of people that killed you and which classes they killed you with?
>>
>>641826
Fisu killboard
>>
Holy shit the dervish is super shite; it controls horribly
>>
>>641124

oh is that what the "bad" in yellow letters in the top left of his stream meant? low ping?
>>
After playing with the chaingun I now want to start a TR Greenskin outfit dedicated to Daka.

Based or Cringe?
>>
>>642191
wow no one has ever thought of that before
>>
>>641814
>>641820
Depends heavily on the pistol, the 650ms equiptime on an SMG is abysmal compared to the 250ms of the Pilot, but if you're a Commie enthusiast its equiptime is 450ms, so if you're already able to handle that then it won't be too different running an SMG instead of it.
>>
>>642218
Yeah but this is different because I’m based and not a nigger
>>
>>642309
Low IQ retard. I bet you still cry about post-nerf Vanu even though NC is the busted empire this patch.
>>
File: E8oT53gXMAMisZ_.png (70 KB, 900x806)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>642309
>I'm based
>>
>>642360
Always a TR guy- how did Vannies get nerfed?

>>642377
My citation is that I made it the fuck up (based)
>>
>>642380
They have 20% less ammo on the goose and their shit recharges slower.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.57 MB, 1440x900)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
Winners never quit
and quitters never win
Bonus check acquired
>>
>>642529
jesus christ TR get your shit together, I bet every PL just ignored the bastion or dumped a waypoint in the middle with no instructions even though it's incredibly fucking easy to wipe all three points if you concentrate force on them
>>
>>642540
I guarantee you that center hex that's still red has all 200 TR players in it
>>
>>642384
>muh one gun, its all I have!
VS somehow manage to be bigger babies than even TR
>>
>>642545
>one gun
Every directive gun.
>>
>>642384
VS are so fucked balance-wise. They have a handful of overpowered bullshit guns, including all their directive weapons, and then a bunch of anaemic boring peashooters to pad out their list. Even "bad" NC or TR weapons like the A-Tross or Arbalest are still okay.

Plus the magrider manages to be simultaneously OP in some situations (mostly oshur and amerish) yet impossible to use for breaking a stalemate.
>>
File: lol.png (726 KB, 810x834)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
lol.
>>
Fuck, I posted in the wrong thread.
Anyways, I'm loving the DMR-99 with explosive ammo.
>>
>>642567
and I replied in the wrong thread, what is the POINT
>>
File: i know what i like.png (218 KB, 1132x984)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
My LA/Sundy only autism grind is over. Guess I'll start using the Lightning, MAX and HA now. Good night.
>>
>>642605
>heavy assault
>11 seconds
what the actual fuck
>>
>>642604
>what is the POINT
To become a Hossin tree fag and ruin other people's fun despite having bad aim.
>>
>>642608
I'm more confused about the 25s max pull.
>>
>>642553
SUMMER FUN
>>
>>642605
good night robutt, dream of flying with a jetpack
>>
File: file.png (126 KB, 336x879)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
Deployable darklight stands that light up areas and stab stalker infils in the eyes when
>>
>>642679
just give the valk a giant darklight
>>
>>642707
Only if it actually flashbangs people that look up at it
>>
File: kcap.png (17 KB, 959x64)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Final "kcap only cougar aurax" stats
I'm honestly a little embarassed at those 80 headshots, I could have gone way lower.
>>
>>642719
What's the verdict? Loved it on the t5 amc but on the cougar it didn't click because it's not a gun you're wanting to hipfire a lot which is where the ammo shines.
Could be wrong as i've not played with it that much.
>>
Ohh lord how I miss play this game all the night fighting against hundreds of other guys to finally get out the game and lose all your territory xd.
But that were good times.
Are you still playing like before?
>>
>>642722
Great for drifter LA where accuracy doesn't matter anyway, inevitable leg shots gain a boost. Really sucks at peeking where headshots matter, definitely had numerous instances where not having kcap would have earned me a kill, but also had a lot of instances of like seeing some dude's feet through a doorway/weird arch and just blasting it which probably earned me a few more back.

I'm having trouble re-adjusting to the Kindred now after all that, kdr is fucking worse than usual. Definitely picked up some bad habits constantly aiming at the dick.
>>
So let me get this straight:
Tr: dumb as fuck leadership
Nc: dumb as fuck players
Vs: who cares
>>
>>642679
This is acceptable as long as deep operative makes you immune to darklights when standing still
>>
>>642807
TR: gets tunnel vision against one faction and loses half the map
NC: half the pop sits at one 96+ meat grinder fight
VS: half the pop in one outfit and organised, but they're incapable of moving anywhere fast or splitting a platoon up so everything is a ghost cap
>>
>>641806
It lets you keep pushing without needing to reload your primary.
You have a second primary weapon to use when you run out of ammo on your carbine, which is a big problem as LA.
And of course you can use it to supplement a long range carbine so you're more versatile.
>>
>>642360
>this patch
>>
>>642549
>handful of overpowered bullshit guns
such as?
>>
>>642836
Pre-nerf goose (not OP in a 1v1 but OP against players worse than you), orion, serpent, maybe the canis depending how you look at it. Thinking primarily of the orion and the pre-nerf goose here. But then everything else is either basically the same as other factions (MAW, H-V45, terminus) or shit (every non-Orion non-MAW LMG, Pulsar, all the others nobody uses).

The whole of VS's balance was crutching on the goose/orion and their ability to attract sweaties looking for the meta LMG. Once the goose was gone a lot of them fucked off to the anchor/SAW and left the VS underpopped on most servers, plus the NC got the masthead and trawler.
>>
>>642842
VS having no A2G and no tank has always been a huge issue. No reason to play them anymore with Angled SAW and Butcher buffed. The population numbers don't lie.
>>
>>642842
>serpent
non-vs-player here, what makes the serpent different enough from the gd-7f that it counts as overpowered vanu bullshit?
>>
>>642842
>plus the NC got the masthead
>>
>>642953
I'm having a real hard time not playing NC besides their fucking consistent overpop. I don't like the palisade, and I don't like the DAGR. All our new hotness is boring as fuck. Flying against that shit is miserable as fuck, I'm at half health before even getting to the base i'm trying to attack.
>>
guess I should buy the masthead huh? I've held off on it because I expected an immediate nerf
>>
>>642973
The Planetside 2 New Content thing is one of the only things Wherl HASN'T changed.
>Release new thing
>It's OP AS FUCK
>Don't nerf it for a long while so people can't bitch about having their smedbux stolen
>Once sales drop neuter it
You probably have at least until the Halloween update for it to get gutted, then expect it to be anywhere from as useful as the Striker, (which is to say, perfectly fine but nothing special), to as useful as trying to shoot down a plane with a crossbow.
>>
>>642973
In a vacuum the masthead is fine and a nerf isn't at all needed, but 2-3 mastheads or more at a base causes insane exponential power jumps that cannot be balanced around. It was far more broken when it first dropped due to just about every NC engineer running it full time but despite being untouched the number of users has been falling off and it's become less of a nuisance. A lot of weapons are like this and I surprised something being over used to the point of community outrage hasn't happened more, at least outside of soltech.
>>
File: image.png (475 KB, 590x788)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
banning anyone who logs in with 95 fov for 24 hours doubling every further attempt would do more for quality of life then any ui changes or weapon balancing could dream of
>>
should I get the Trawlers for my sundie? still running Basilisks
>>
>>643054
Trawlers are FUCKED UP. So, yes.
>>
>>643054
Trawler is the only generalist top gun that is a direct upgrade to Basilisk or Walker, so yes.
>>
>>643124
>>643155
nice, thanks
>>
>>643034
post your characters
>>
>>643198
https://ps2.fisu.pw/player/?name=poofan
>>
>>643034
could just remove the option too lol

the ui changes were really fucking comfy for me, I've wanted to remove capture points for years. The more screen real estate I can have the better
>>
>>642842
I don't understand this "only good vs lmg is orion or goose" meme. the other lmgs aside from maybe the polaris are good, you're just spoiled for getting a 750rpm laser beam right out the gate
>>
>>643303
They're not strictly bad, but they're either equivalent or slightly inferior to weapons on other factions. This is fine for most of the playerbase, but some on-meta sweaties care about it and nerfing their one toy makes them leave, which fucks over the rest of the VS.
>>
>>642842
The betel traded 5 bullets for a laser sight and flash hider, it basically wasn't nerfed.
And orion is a sidegrade to the mswr at best.
>>642921
The serpent is straight up just a worse gd-7f
>>
>>643255
What was your favorite and most hated auraxiums?
>>
>>643027
>[thing] is fine by itself
>but many [thing] are fucking impossible to deal with
That's everything in this game desu
It would be pure hypocrisy to nerf the masthead because "many mastheads are completely fucking over air" when other stuff is allowed to completely fuck over everything when it reaches critical mass
I hope the masthead never gets nerfed and that other factions get access to cheap and reliable ways to deter air
I fucking love watching A2G superheroes who spent years justifying their disgusting infantry farming by some smug and laconic "urrr durr combined arms infantryfags if you don't like it just pick another game LOLOLOL" squiriming in rage at their impotence and flooding r*ddit with crocodile tears once they're on the wrong side of the "combined arms"
>>
>>643054
Trawler is fucking insane

>>643375
It's less that the masthead is so fucking disgusting OP but that we're the only ones who get it, and it has zero counterplay unlike a squad of Strikers which you can at least use flares to get rid of. If every faction got a masthead there would be probably way less bitching. I feel bad for VS like what the actual fuck was that piece of garbage AMR they got.
>>
>>643378
Hey at least the Slicer is good in exactly two hallways in the game (Nason's, and Quartz).
>>
>>643381
Don't forget, when the esamir plant bug worked with amr directive prog vs could complete theirs in under 15 minutes while other factions took 25 minutes to an hour due to it being able to take out an upwards of 4 plants a shot with good positioning!
>>
File: linusfucktips.jpg (53 KB, 960x540)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>miss the first double exp because I have no internet
welp gonna to be fix soon...
>turn out the fucking cable has been cut off and this would take more than a month
bros...
>>
NSO
Carapace
Regeneration
Nano-Regen
as Infiltrator or Medic
Tell me why I shouldn't.
>>
>air2niggers still seething from masthead after a month
Here's a better idea. Give Masthead to every faction. Let's ruin these ESF mains with triple digit kdrs together.
>>
>another episode of HerPilot shitting up low pop with double galaxy when nobody has the manpower to deal with it
>>
>>643481
you need four esfs with at least two wyrms/hornets/lolpods and you can rawdog any two gals + any lone esfs they pull while mad, you fags should learn the bare basics of how to fly
>>
>>643535
>four esfs
good luck with that at 5 am
>>
>>643124
palisade is better
>>
>>643561
>lower DPS less accurate weapon is better
Retard.
>>
>>643255
Holy shit, what a pathetic profile.
>>
>>643593
post yours scrublord
>>
>>643255
I didn't know stats could go that low.
>>
>>643255
Honestly, I respect him. He probably gets his ass handed to him daily yet he tenaciously keeps playing.
>>
>>643255
You leave piggies or they do something rude? I've seen you around a few times

>>643481
if it makes you feel any better we absolutely gangbanged herpilot yesterday, two libs and three esfs collapsed on him at the same time
>>
>>643583
the weapon that has to reload ten times to kill you has higher dps lmao
>>
>>643255
wtf you're me????
>>
File: 1655850577193.png (1.63 MB, 1916x1010)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
https://www.planetside2.com/news/dev-letter-surf-and-storm
>New water vehicle, the Corsair
>One driver, two gunners and five passengers, the passengers can shoot themselves like cannonballs
>New Oshur bases, Seaposts, are vehicle spawn pads and have infantry only underwater points
>Most infantry weapons can be fired underwater now
>New cert bought tactical gear item that allows for better mobility underwater
>Outfit Wars return, 1v1 on Nexus
>You can also fight against your own faction and NSO in Outfit Wars now
>Playtests are on Saturday the 25th at 4pm and Sunday the 26th at 11am
>>
>>643877
You will go underwater and YOU WILL LOVE IT
>>
>>643877
can't wait to die to a magrider in the new boat that's functionally identical to a faster sunderer without the ability to deploy, thanks wrel
>>
>>643811
It literally has higher DPS including the reloads.
>>
>>642849
Their A2G has been anemic since the very deserved PPA nerfs, but no reason to play them? No, more a case of their weird gimmicks that are ultra oppressive don't attract the ultra-sweats that make up the vast majority of the power players, so now that you aren't literally kneecapping your HA sweatfit farming by playing a faction other than VS, they are slightly more spreadout.
>>642953
This is an actual valid reason, VS and TR both got shafted with the FSAMRs
>>
>>643877
What a fucking waste of dev time.
>>
File: 1543101777090.png (216 KB, 344x315)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>643877
>Most infantry weapons can be fired underwater now
Then what is the fucking point of the frogman.
Just fucking reclassify them as carbines so I can use them on LA with an accuracy penalty already.
>>
File: gun.png (6 KB, 776x400)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>644107
okay what if
>>
>>644114
That would be pretty funny but hopefully less dramatic than that. Frogman's range is already pretty abysmal underwater.
>>
>>643877
Aww yeah. Im thinking its dual bulldog piracy time. Who wants to be living C4 drifter missiles?
>>
>>644168
>logistics expert implant
>constant stream of squaddie LAs spawning into your boat and lobbing themselves at the armor stalemate on the southern bridge
I wonder if you could do this with defector MAX self destruct too and time it to boom right on landing
>>
File: fun.jpg (112 KB, 1080x1158)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>644172
>defector mortar strike
Now I want to see that
>>
File: medium infravision.png (850 KB, 1058x639)
850 KB
850 KB PNG
>Low graphics settings
>Ground is dark, buildings are dark, enemies are neon white, textures are muddy blurry ass.
>Medium
>Ground is decent, buildings are blinding, enemies are this weird ass dark orange. Textures pretty good.
>High
>Ground is bright, buildings are blinding, enemies are also bright as fuck, but at least the textures look nice
I wish I had more fine control over this.
Also low settings the spawn shields are nice crisp and translucent like a window and easy to see through so you can pop spawn room campers, and on medium+ they gain this horrific distortion filter.
>>
>>644172
the boat comes with squad spawns, you can just run the standard vehicle implants. at least it still works on the chim?
>>
>>644199
why'd you feel the need to hide the id of that random?
>>
>>644214
i dont know its just some random dude irrelevant to my graphics settings but wanted someone in the frame to show how it looked
>>
>>644199
How do I get the orange?
>>
>>644230
equip infravision and set your graphics quality to "medium", whatever that generic option at the top is for quality
>>
>>644233
huh, ok. weird, that seems really fucking important and I don't understand why ANY graphics setting would turn off the orange. stupid
>>
File: file.png (496 KB, 803x610)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>644235
Well compared to "low" which is this
>>
File: file.png (784 KB, 1151x785)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
>>644235
And "high" which is... ow
>>
File: file.png (666 KB, 806x651)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
>>644239
High outside on a sundy as well, you can see the orange undertone but for some reason the white part disappears on medium.
>>
Small indie team btw
>>
>>644288
To be fair how many people do they actually have working in that office? Maybe one art guy and a few code monkeys? Apparently they dont even manage their own servers
>>
I really wish TEST still existed so my hatred of Emerald VS was justified, I don't hate vktz the same way I hated AT and TEST and all the other plebbitors that started VS on Mattherson
>>
>>644421
Ever since the router nerf I've stopped caring about veecadtse and esskayelle.
>>
There aren't any outfits left to care about except Recursion and Kneel No One. VS has zero tryhard outfits, it's just casuals zerg surfing like NC does.
>>
>>644920
Haven't played in a while, I wonder if Trinkhallenlifestyle is still sweating up Cobalt.
>>
File: 1655998545622.jpg (24 KB, 326x285)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>641611
>SURF and STORM
Planes under water
Submarines in space
And flying cars!
>>
>>644920
bwae still exists, I think. I don't really see them beacon spamming fights recently. I can't think of any of their players off the top of my head though besides Dudis and I only remember him for being a dick
>>
Ok bros is there a way to demote an outfit leader and take over the leadership when no one in your outfit has been online for 10ish months?
>>
>>645005
just create your own outfit
>>
>>645005
I believe that's a CS thing, but I think it depends on a number of things on if they'll let you do it or not and isn't just set in stone.
If you're already in the outfit then maybe, but I'm not so sure they'd, for example, delete an inactive outfit just so you can use the tag for yourself.
>>
File: 1495321799997.png (59 KB, 135x224)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>644928
Oh boy I can't wait.
>HAHA GUYS HERE'S AN ESAMIR STORM CRANKED UP TO 11, YOU KNOW WHERE'S SAFE FROM IT? UNDERWATER :DD HOPE YOU LIKE FROGMANS ;^)
>>
>>645079
>literally half of the underwater weapons in the game are locked behind time limited missions that ended months before underwater combat was actually relevant
I never understood why werl and the gang decided time based fomo bait was the modern gaming industry trend worth implementing, especially since they don't charge money for it.
>>
>>645120
Just use the Amaterasu and Drifter LA bro, it's easy :)
>>
>>644920
We call out DA and 00 when they're at a fight. Other than them it's just individual players like tyr, nseffect, vstesting, or the fag with the youtube channel.

BWAE's around but they don't seem to do anything useful.
>>
Besides the halberd what are the absolute best harasser top guns?
>>
>>645501
Vulcan. Canister. Saron. Kobalt is okay. Walker or Ranger sees niche use as anti-air.
>>
>>645120
Frogman is free and decent, the fucking directive reward one is hot garbage though. Starfish pretty good.
>>
>>645552
I'm sad I missed the Starfish. It's a competitive Underboss sidegrade with a much faster partial reload.
>>
double exp is fun but i dont know what to do with it during morning hours
>>
>>646194
Cortium farmin' always works.
>>
What's the implant setup for that meme anti-infantry mana turret engineer?
>>
>>646264
Jockey+Robotics technician
Take aux shield and ASC too just to bump the tankiness to the max.
>>
>VR training room
>shoot guy
>he dies
>real fight
>shoot guy
>doesn't die
It's fucking rigged, fuck this game
>>
>>646316
Would be nice instead of that static shooting gallery they just had a bunch of vr dudes running laps and half of them had simulated 400 ping.
>>
Top 5 Black Market weapons? I want the Bumblebee. I guess Kuwa, Kappa, Viscount, then... Tranquility... and Sesshin...?
>>
>>646316
>shoot 9 guys
>miss most of my shots spraying like a retard
>shoot 10th guy
>every shot is a headshot and he dies in quarter of a second
it just werks
>>
>>646352
>>shoot 10th guy
>>every shot is a headshot and he dies in quarter of a second
Feels good, doesn't it?
>>
>>646349
Kappa is just Tengu but statistically higher DPS
Yawara is okay if you really just hate the burst fire on Pilot but like the Pilot.

Don't get the fucking havoc missiles they're so fucking garbage except for this specific event where you can salvo galaxy balls to stop the regen circlejerk
>>
>>646352
>gun a halberd for random harasser dude
>circling around MBT in the middle of a big battle
>hit literally every single rocket
>MBT on fire literally just need that one last shot before he disappears behind a hill
>miss
>>
>>646264
pester a medic buddy to leave you a shield bubble as well if you have one. They can swap back to regen kit after placing it
>>
File: 23452346525.jpg (13 KB, 220x229)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>646390
>gun a halberd for random harasser dude
>circling around MBT in the middle of a big battle
>hit literally every single rocket
>MBT on fire literally just need that one last shot
>driver drives away despite being full HP
>>
I wish they would fix the fucking TR claymores
>>
I wish they would fix the entirety of NSO
>>
>>646836
What's wrong with them? Other than they sometimes just don't seem to detonate at all making me think they're a cone but sometimes they do and just ruin my entire perception of it.
>>
>>646847
You will use the Dervish
You willl be outmaneuvered by every air vehicules
You will get hit by every anti-air
You will share your esf with your assigned shitter
You will kill nothing and you will be happy
>>
>>646861
>asks what's wrong with them
>proceed to say what's wrong with them in the same sentence
huh???????
>>
>>646888
I just assumed there was some other jank I wasn't aware of.
>>
>>646836
Have they fixed the bug where claymores float off into the sky?
>>
>>646893
>have they fixed
no
>>
>>646882
I tried playing it multiple times and I still don't understand how you're supposed to use the nose gun. If you even just tap A or D you can hit 5 shots at most until your frisbee turns too far and you can't hit the enemy tank anymore. It's slow as shit except for turning where it's overtuned to the point of unusability. I'm not a good pilot but with the other aircraft I can at least make solid attempts attacking something. I'm doing better flying a solo Valk than this piece of shit.
>>
>>646847
people keep telling me that their guns are actually amazing, but every time I use then they feel so underwhelming. the only thing that's fun about the chimera is its sound design, and like this anon >>646908 said, the dervish is a shitbrick that turns worse than a galaxy. I don't even know how dbg could fix nso at this point so that they stand out but don't tread on the other factions themes they decided to force
>>
>>646967
They have good infantry guns and that's it. Don't use the ES vehicles.
>>
>>646967
the only nso gun I like is the default lmg, the rest of them don't grab me. though I like accurate guns with low horizontal recoil even if it means low dps and bad hipfire, so maybe they're amazing in cqc or something.
>>
>>646974
Maxwell, CB X75, Newton, Harbinger are all great. Their pump shot also reloads better than other pumps. There's a couple more but those are the ones that stand out.
>>
>>646908
Use precision frame for nose gun or find player base that has tower and skywall that covers entire roof, land on tower, switch to gunner and act like glorified turret
>>
>>646975
I feel genuinely untouchable whenever i use the X75, crazy gun.
>>
File: steam_rd1uzvyxBH.png (199 KB, 484x223)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
Check'em boys
>>
File: 1650779521409.jpg (45 KB, 640x640)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>TFW waiting +15 min for rando dervish gunner
>>
>Said they'd reduce the amount of ticks required on summer support ribbons.
>Actually increased it from 50 to 65.
Nice.
>>
>>647026
>Entire air anomaly
>No gunner
>>
>>647034
+= 15;

cloooooooose enough
>>
>Pelter valk death squads and repair gunship gals just clapping everyone on the server
cool
>>
File: 1651422666642.jpg (105 KB, 600x600)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>647022
>>
File: file.png (556 KB, 811x410)
556 KB
556 KB PNG
I knew the bamboo camo was going to be ugly but I was not expecting it to be THAT ugly.
>>
>>647360
It'd be funny if it works better on the desert map
>>
Is oshur open on emerald right now? I wish they would update the app so I could yell without having to log in.
>>
>>641611
>July 29, 30, 31 - Double Experience FOR MEMBERS
Is it worth the one month membership?
>>
>>647473
lol
>>
>>647473
No.
>>
Need Bumblebee... thinking about dropping my pursuit of shotgun directive entirely so I can have the Bumblebee...
>>
I want to know what goes through the minds of people that play before or after primetime. Holy fuck there's no fights, and no alerts to AFK for rewards either.
>>
>>647773
They were probably working
>>
>>647773
comfy small fights that don't lag like shit
>>
>>647773
Pros: Easier to farm certain gun directives and dailies
Cons: Harder to farm explosive directives and any daily involving vehicles
>>
After many years, devs have finally spoken.

Infilniggers can sleep in peace.
>>
>>648064
>devs
>cm mithril
>reddit manager
>devs
>>
>>648064
seethe, mald, etc
>>
>>648064
Why fix what isn't broken?
>>
>>648169
>t. 4+ kdr bolter
>>
>>648064
1. change aux shield from "+50 max shield health" to "hits that would kill you leave you on 1hp instead, only triggers once every 30 seconds"
2. heavies have to choose between being medkit-chugging sweaties and bolter immunity
3. medics are basically infil-proof
4. ????
5. PROFIT!
>>
>>648184
>bodyshot sweaty
>they chug medkit immediately
>bodyshot him again
>he chugs another
>finally sees me
>headshot him
nice nanites loser
>>
>>648195
>be member
>so many nanites I literally can't use them fast enough
>don't care
>>
>>648064
Never played infiltrators but nerfing classes because of bad players is always a bad choice move. I never had problems with infiltrators. People can't cope with the fact that they're bad I guess.
>>
File: 1564857626013.gif (41 KB, 250x194)
41 KB
41 KB GIF
infs dont feel op heavy dont feel op lightassault doesnt feel op medic doesnt feel op yeap its planetside 2 time
>>
Everything is op when you suck unless you're one of those self-haters that can't possibly realize you're better than most
>>
I'm gonna say it:
A2G feels OP.
>>
>>648284
>I never had problems with infiltrators.

This! People need to stop crying and just git good.
>t. Infil main
>t. Lib main
>t. ESF main
>>
File: luv me masthead.png (21 KB, 256x128)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>648345
Haven't had a problem with A2G since the new AMRs came out.
>>
>>648345
feels that way, wait until someone competent gets annoyed with you and makes you their mission.
>>
>>648397
Someone competent on the ground?
>>
>>648345
A2G is only a problem because of the horrible infantry base design that allows non-infantry forces to shit up the fight inside instead of fighting for spawn superiority outside as they should be doing.
>>
>>648284
enemy infils are fine, friendly infils are the worst class in the game. they're annoying because they hang around in spawn rooms trying to headshot people instead of pushing, or run around 500 metres away from the point killing br30s.
>>
File: unknown.png (3 KB, 649x33)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
Hungry hammer is....... LE BAD
>>
>>644951
>UGGGGHHHH SHUT UP DUDIS
best prox i ever heard on VS
>>
>>648582
I resent this because I use cloak to reposition ahead quickly and place motion spotters
But I completely understand this otherwise true statement
>>
>>648582
to be fair no one in this game ever pushes
>>
>>648607
In real life your pushed ends in less than a minute. It's about time people started evolving
>>
i have a kpm of a little under 1 a minute at a k/d of 2.3 to 2.4 monthly average
how do i go faster
i am usually solo
>>
>>648613
When I go solo I always take it like hunting.
>>
>outfit tag I want for my solofit is already in use by a solo fit that hasn't been touched in 7 years
pain
>>
>>648594
First time i've ever seen a dev actively shit on commie propaganda, then again the whole russia thing probably shifting views a bit.
>>
>>648651
It's a community made decal for a ruskie outfit, most likely it was said outfits request since the other way around would have legal ramifications. Though either way the reason you stated is probably why and seeing retards seethe about alleged nazis spamming support being the reason it was changed is pretty funny.
>>
>>648652
I liked this take in the leddit patch note bread, as well as ANTOperator's blog post about why communism bad that got him called "nazi adjacent" and accused of spreading fascist propoganda. Thought he was cringe from my encounters with him in-game but choosing that hill to be the one to kill his leddit account good boy points redeemed him as far as I'm concerned.
Can't wait to finally get the USA light salt armor though, haven't been active during its depot time since before it was added, already building my American music micspam playlist for the 4th.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.