[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: baldky.jpg (163 KB, 1118x1344)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
legends pick'ems are out, matches start in 2 days
https://major.ieb.im/22antwerp
>>
File: 1640527232969.jpg (45 KB, 512x512)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
how deep a run will liquid make?
>>
File: 78745867.jpg (181 KB, 820x838)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>607108
>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE A THREAD WHEN THE OLD ONE IS ON PAGE 9 AT 850 POSTS!!!
This IS the thread and you WILL dilate
>>
>>607247
Based on what?
>>
>>607118
semis
>>
File: m4a1s.png (36 KB, 878x497)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
m4a1s is overpowered and csgo devs don't care about balance therefore it's a waste of time to play csgo
>>
File: Capture2.png (40 KB, 1538x623)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>
of all of fallen's acheivements,the best one of them all was when he humbled frod's eg. who were so delusional that they simultaneously believed 3 things: that cs was a waste of time, that anyone who didn't play during cal/cpl era is bad/onliner/cheater, and that they should be sponsored, salaried and have free flights. he basically helped cement what everyone had secretly believed, that na is full of shitty hasbeens and that young people playing in esea/cevo or just happened to run into one of them when they're raging in a pug, shouldn't take them seriously.
>>
Rate it boys
>>
They updated the glitter stickers and they look fucking good
>>
Our NA boys are taking it home!

Cloud 9, that is
>>
File: 1642761230878.png (27 KB, 542x323)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
does thorin think he looks badass and masculine retweeting shit like this? i always wondered
>>
>>607453
he's a twitter addict, probably doesn't even read half of the shit he retweets
>>
>>607453
the incel manifesto lmao
get laid thorin
>>
>>607453
>how to reclaim your masculinity
>>stop masturbating
Stopped reading there. Even the old fucks at my workplace call masturbation 'the last bastion of masculinity'.
>>
File: 1638524457404.png (320 KB, 322x596)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
n-naf bros?
>>
>>607453
literally none of this will give you a chin or a six figure salary
>>
>>607242
>>607257
>>607267
based
the lads are one of the best duos
>>607270
cringe
>>
>>607441
delusional/10
>>
>sjokz going clubbing with the Imperial chads

sjokzbros.. not like this..
>>
File: 1650274020781.jpg (152 KB, 900x900)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>607453
>Ego of Sigma
>>
File: Untitled.png (259 KB, 893x567)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
rate my pickems
>>
>>607526
based Vitachad 10/10
>>
>>607512
based
/our slag/
>>
>>607441
literally me except vita instead of vp
>>
Is device seriously still not gonna come back for this major
Or is he waiting until 10 minutes before the match to announce that he's subbing for pric3tag
>>
>>607573
i think it's finally hit him that he was in a relationship with a golddiger who ended up leaving him after he left astralis, and now there's no team that he can win a tournament with.
>>
Why am I so fucking shit with the AWP, something has to be fundamentally wrong with me.
>>
wake up babe, faze just dropped a new vlog
https://youtu.be/EuQdh11lE74
>>
>>607118
>weeb
>liquid fan
figures
>>
>>607595
faze up!!!!! amirite
>>
>>607588
astralis with valde and dev1ce are insta top 3
>>
>>607588
He already won a tournament with NiP and that was without Brollan
If he replaces es3tag NiP will be a solid top 5 team
>>
File: 😭😭😭.webm (2.88 MB, 720x1280)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
you WERE at the annual UOHHHH meeting last night, weren't you?
>>
>>607649
lmao
>>
>>607596
where are we
>>
File: shox.png (58 KB, 1113x394)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
any frogs around to verify?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swg0qLLXccc
>>
File: mystery chat.png (102 KB, 804x945)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
which channel is this from
>>
>>607669
Is this a rhetorical question?
>>
>>607662
Rough translation of the first minutes
>we thought we were going to suffer against astralis, and we did, the maps were close, but we're happy we won
>we picked vertigo because we'd watched them and thought astralis weren't good on it
>we were surprised and happy they picked ancient against us
>after the first catastrophic day, we were like "okay we suck but fuck it." Everyone in the team realized we suck but with our little practice we couldn't expect miracles especially with the level of play nowadays in CS. That was the first thing to relieve the pressure for us,we were like "Sure it sucks it's a major and we'd like to be as prepared as possible but it's not the case so let's stop worrying and just try our best as we're playing." That was the first click. Afterwards you start winning games - americans work on confidence a lot - so as you start winning rounds, sides and maps they start gaining confidence and trying new things, they're more confident in their duels so they start winning more duels so it's a machine that gets going, and we capitalized on it.
>second thing: I'm in the habit of preparing games a lot and making plans for the whole team for over 2 months, and when I saw how bad the first day went I understood that preparing and having plans and whatever is useless if we're not in tune together on the server and we needed to simplify things. I'm in burnout too so it's difficult to have energy, so I was like after the first day "Okay I give up let's try something different I'm stopping preparations and keeping my energy for the game itself." Because my real strength is reacting to what's happening instead of preparing. So now I let my teammates manage the preparations and let myself get directed more by nitro and adren. But I'm someone who reacts a lot to what's happening during the game so I told nitro "if at some point you don't have a solution, I'll always be here and have one for you 100% just from what I'm seeing during the game."
>>
>>607684
>For now it's working so I think we'll keep things like this
second question
>couch: we started to see oSee as an impressive sniper, do you guys have a special preparation with him to push him? Because we can see he has a lot of talent but is still very inconsistent
>shox: I helped him a lot for the first 3 months and he thanked me for it, but the problem is now with my agenda I don't have enough energy for this so I can't allow myself to spend all my energy on coaching him right now. I think he's on the rise like the team itself but with the agenda it's been hard on us. The difference with guys like nitro, naf elige and me is that we've done a lot of tournaments so we're used to having to play even when we don't feel our best. So we know how to deal with times where we're sub par for a while whereas it's all new for him. It's his first major etc, but with how low we fell I think there are a lot of questions in his head and he doesn't really know how to figure it out, but now you make me realize that when I wasn't feeling great he was the first to offer to help me during the matches to do things to relieve me and it helped me and the team. He's really cool and an exceptional player as much as for skill / game sense but also his mentality. He's a hard worker with a good head on his shoulders. I'm gonna have an aside with him and give him a little speech for next week to boost him for the next stage.
>couch: what do elige and naf bring to the table?
>shox: headshots *laugh* Naf only helps with tactics in 2 specific circumstances: either when he's really high on the scoreboard and is confident so he feels more chatty, or when we're getting rekt and we're really in the shit. But the goal is to avoid this so when the team is doing well he doesn't bring much as far as calling.
>Elige is very emotional so from one round to another he can be giving a lot of calls or completely shutting down
>this time he'd done a lot to prepare against astrali
>>
>>607684
>>607696
what a dysfunctional mess of a "team". To think that a top-tier player, "best of NA", with a massive salary is basically a little girl in-game and can shut down and refuse to communicate when things get bad is mind blowing.
>>
>>607696
Then an uninteresting question about nitro coming back from valorant, only takeaway is that the guy is neutral in any emotion. He's always very calm no matter what. As far as IGLing the thing is that he never refuses any suggestion, so there has to be a lot of work to make him more confident in his calls. He's trying a lot to catch up to the meta in CS but it's impossible to catch up in 3 months after having missed 2 years of CS. So he's on the right path and he tries hard, but not quite there yet, and it's normal, it will take more time for him to be really at his best as an IGL.
>couch: how do you feel with your team speaking english? and how is it with your family?
>shox: outside of the game I'm really happy with the guys. I know there are little hiccups with my english but aside from that there is a really good ambience in the team and I feel easy.
>with my family it's hard and the only thing we figured out is that my wife and kid try to join me more often, like during the bootcamp a month and a half ago they came to see me for 3 - 4 days to spend time together after practice. When we went back to the USA for Dallas, the Liquid manager hosted us kindly so my wife and kid could be with me for those 10 days. During the major I'm focusing on the game, I'm not seeing her but I'll want her to come to the stadium if we play on the stage next week. There's nothing stable right now so we adapt when we really miss each other.
>>
>>607715
Then he talks about seeing former teammates etc, most interesting takeaway is that he doesn't understand why Evil Geniuses would blame MaleK and the staff for the team's shortcomings
>I can't imagine how as the director of EG you can see the team's performance and think "the problem comes from the staff"

>couch: Do Elige and Naf feel good since some players left the team?
>shox: Yes.

>couch: my impression is that you're the leader in Liquid, as far as I can tell and from what you said you've been the one doing most of the preparations. Did you expect to have this many responsibilities when you arrived in this lineup?
>shox: I knew I'd have responsibilities but I wasn't prepared and didn't expect to have this much to do. This is why I'm in burnout and I'm hitting the brakes. I do it because I want my team to win and I work and work and work, but the problem is that I don't know when to stop and it's on me too, I should have asked for more help and delegated more. And I know that nobody in the team will be against it. We'll try to balance the responsibilities better.
>couch: I think you and Naf have a somewhat similar role in game, how do you feel about this?
>shox: *doubting the question, asks for clarification* From an outside POV I had the same fears as you but in details, idk if you can see outside but internally we are very different players. I lurked a lot with Vita but the system made it this way, I had a different role in G2 and was feeling good there too. But now I have a lot more experience so I want to be more mobile, and I react a lot faster (tactically) when I hear comms now, so I want to be mobile. Whereas Naf he won't move, he'll stick to his role and guard his site and be solid and do his double kill. So we have different ways to play. But at the moment I think we still haven't figured out the best way to put each other in the best spots. We need more adjustments for this. Naf is there to kill, when he takes a duel he doesn't stop halfway.
>>
>>607729
>In the end we're not that similar in terms of role.

>couch: How is Adren?
>shox: it's very hard to compare with xtqzz. Because in NA they have a very different vision of what a coach does. In Vita and G2 the coach was very present and gave a lot of directions and had a tight bond with the leader to give his vision and make the gameplay work.
>Here the coach doesn't really make decisions, it's more up to the players to find their own identity. The coach has more of a support / tool role where he tries to help and perfect the players' vision. But he's not here giving directives like "We have to play this way."

>couch: How did you manage the game's approach? Since you're from EU did you bring your own vision and has there been conflict with NA players like nitro and elige in that regard.
>shox: of course there were conflicts. Anyone in T1 who says there isn't conflict in that regard is a liar or he's not bringing anything to the team. But the conflicts have been well managed in that each time we managed to compromise and fall in agreement. The NA CS was always very classic, slow and readable and if they win rounds it's from individual plays, but tactically not interesting. So for me it was very interesting because I found myself playing end of rounds or middle of rounds again, which with Vita, Apex has very fast calls so for instance count the enemy's nades, smokes, util etc was thing I used to do back in the day but haven't done in a long time so it was weird to come back to this but I like it. But when you're in the middle of a round and have a post-plant to manage you have 6 things going on in your head. But when the round goes to the end of the timer you have maybe 12 things in your head so it's harder to manage
>What I tried to bring was more visibility in T side, bring faster plays, not removing slow plays altogether because NA likes them but add more variations to the playbook to be less readable. We made better plans so we can react better mid round
>>
>>607736
>CT side I try to bring more movement. They've always been big fans of CIS teams like Gambit, so they're like "yeah look how passive they are and how they play their smokes in reaction etc" and I can't take that away from them. Sure Gambit is very good with that but what I tried to tell them is that nowadays in T1 over 80% of teams don't play like this. Some teams still do and are good at it, but do we want to do this because "oh it's pretty?" or because we're comfortable with this? They're 2 different things.
>This has been more complicated with elige because what's a little paradoxical is that sometimes you think he's an aggressive guy who wants to get into it, and sometimes he's like "I want to play slow and keep my smoke until 30seconds are left". You're like "it's hard to be consistent with this" so we try to mix both playstyles to figure out when to keep a good smoke or whatever for the end that will make the difference and hold strong on the sites because we're confident. Or the more EU side that I tried to bring which is more like "come we'll rotate there" or "come we'll try to fish for info there" to see what's going on and fuck we'll go at each other and not let the other teams do what they want.

Then roughly they talk about tactics and how NA players are more comfortable relying on skill to make the difference rather than strategic advantage. "Even the great Liquid team the big difference was just twistzz getting 3 kills each round." Which can be frustrating because shox really likes to make info plays but depending on the maps and positions he can't go for it
>>
>>607746
Lastly

>couch: What's your objective for the major now?
>shox: To begin with we wanted to go through the first stage, because it would have been a big fail to not make it through. Now making it past the second stage and placing top 8 would be a good performance. At the present time, we realized that we're in the shit and right now we're just trying to win maps, and then maybe we'll win matches. So the first goal is accomplished now. If we could accomplish the second goal it would be beautiful, but we're not worried about it. Let's try and win rounds and we'll see.

Then they joke around and talk about other teams and the major in general for the last few minutes
>>
File: izi_for_simple.jpg (37 KB, 360x360)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>607752
>>607746
>>607736
>>607729
>>607715
cheers for the interview translation, lad. Much appreciated.
>>
Thanks a ton for the translation, that’s a lot of effort.

>>607701
Elige has been this way for his entire career, he’s a diva
>>
thanks for the translation, mind if I post it on r/GlobalOffensive for karma btw?
>>
>>607806
yes, this is a /magog/ exclusive
>>
File: 20220513183046_1.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
have to play it safe this time boys
I'll still be rooting for imperial and liquid with my favorite boomers
>>
File: apex.webm (2.39 MB, 720x1280)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB WEBM
>>607684
>>607696
>>607715
>>607729
>>607736
>>607746
>>607752
thank you very much for doing this, was initially just asking for verification without the imposition of translating it all
I remember fallen talking about liquid players (maybe elige) having issues with a looser style where they didn't have tactics for every possible situation, I wonder if nitr0 changed his mindset, leaned heavily on stewie for midrounding (and now flounders), or if it's just the lack of confidence
kinda crazy that shox is taking on so much in a job thousands of miles away from home and family, and his wife can't even transplant because of the kid
also I doubt eg is gonna keep the same lineup, if the coaching changes aren't a precursor to others, they're insane
>>
>>607806
cringe
>>607813
kek, based
>>
>>607817
I don't know about that outsiders 0-3 pick but it looks safe otherwise.
>>
>>607817
>>607851
>CHF 3-0 is safe
Really?
>>
>>607853
It's safe in the sense that it's safer to have teams you think will go through like Faze or C9 in the advance slots rather than the 3-0. This is because you won't get a point if your 3-0 goes 3-1 or 3-2.
>>
>>607736
kek imagine a guy like zonic or xtqzz coaching elige
>>
>>607752
Ty for translation very interesting
>>
File: food.jpg (675 KB, 2751x874)
675 KB
675 KB JPG
it's always nice to see immigrants introduced to their new country's greatest culinary output
>>
>>607961
imagine the smell
>>
File: 1353343269343.gif (992 KB, 389x259)
992 KB
992 KB GIF
>be Sjokz
>mid 30s career woman
>career based around being the 'pretty girl' in the male dominated nerd hobby while knowing very little about the subject
>no family prospects
>'no need to rush, I'm still only in my 30s'
>in your spare time you make tiktok dancing videos and go clubbing with younger people
>hitting the wall, cakes on makeup to cope
>even the players you interview that are regarded as old legends are now substantially younger than you
>makes makeup transformation videos on tiktok where in the before she's already wearing substantial makeup
>contemporaries are all settling down and starting families
>still have personality of someone a decade younger, now addicted to validation online from an empty life
>lack of real expertise means a looming danger of being replaced by younger, prettier women
>suddenly in 40s, career backsliding, can't have a family even if you wanted to, still caking on makeup and dancing on the internet to cope
>>
>>607971
perfect time for me to move in
>>
>>607961
kek
>>
>>607971
I will save her
>>
>>607573
it's over
>>
File: sjokz.webm (2.86 MB, 1080x1920)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>607971
>make tiktok dancing videos
not just dancing ones
>>
File: pain.jpg (19 KB, 516x384)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>608001
>bookshelf of celebrity biographies, YA novels, pop fantasy, NYT bestselling self help books, and random gamer merch she got for free
its over
>>
>>607971
freya>>>sjokz>frankie
>>
File: freyatism.webm (2.85 MB, 1920x1080)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>608014
not defending her (I'm a freyabro) but you shouldn't care enough to pause the video and read the spines
>>608026
very true
>>
>>608058
>you shouldn't be naturally curious
public school system did a number on you fella
>>
>>608077
you got 4+ googled titles deep and thought you were gonna find proust?
I should hope you have more interesting things going on
>>
>>608081
You're implying that I was expecting to find something when I was simply looking. To you finding out something for the sake of finding it out is an alien concept.
>I should hope you have more interesting things going on
and I should hope you don't live your life doing whatever you think would be most interesting to other people. By posting on this forum we give up certain moral high grounds that you seem to be clinging to.
In conclusion, suck my fucking cock you fat retarded faggot.
>>
File: nip.jpg (446 KB, 1080x1625)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
do they stand a chance?
>>
>>608093
>You're implying that I was expecting to find something when I was simply looking
yes, you're on an infinite interesting information machine, not on the toilet in the 90s forced to read toothpaste ingredients, so to me there's a hierarchy of how much time I'd invest in something banal until something else outweighs it. I go 30 wikipedia links deep too, but I'm likely to pick the more interesting subject. it's not really morality, I guess projection of my priorities
>fat retarded faggot
1/3, only retarded
>>
>>608097
vitality or nip?
>>
>>608097
>>608128
I would suggest they both have a chance
>>
>>607961
fucking lol this pic
>>
File: oh no.png (6 KB, 345x124)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
i'm not even gonna be able to watch
>>
when did the NA and SA teams arrive in Antwerp?
There's some pretty major jetlag when effectively switching your sleep schedule like that, I hope they had a least a couple weeks.
>>
>>607971
>>608001
is she 35 and not married? lmao
Imagine being a 'career woman'. Now imagine your career being in esports
>>
>>607971
this nigga really got mad that fnx is fucking his waifu
>>
>>607696
>>607736
this basically proves that liquid players and adren are paycheck stealing lmfao
>>
File: 1650402537299.jpg (64 KB, 726x607)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
The opening match is that much more stressful for me because I've chosen Heroic as my 3-0 and chokeuid as my 0-3
>>
>shox 1 kill in 18 rounds
AYYYYYYY LMAO
>>
File: safe.png (164 KB, 1507x308)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
Thank fuck
>>
there was a moment there where i had hope that they would prove everyone wrong, but no
>>
Kosovobros, wtf happened
>>
>>608228
pug style cs doesn't work against tier 1-1.5 teams
>>
magisk wtf
>>
es3tag murdering pickem's like it's nothing
>>
hahaha holy shit magisk
>>
c9 are so good on that CT pistol round
>>
NA CS is back ladies and gentlemen
>>
interz LANner
>>
File: 1652229354604.jpg (40 KB, 641x527)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>second stage of a major
>still doing BO1s
who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>608260
yeah, i don't get it either, fucking hate bo1s
>>
>This "content"
As a starcraft fag I find this hilarious and I'm quite jealous
>>
VP is playing so fucking scared it's hard to watch.
>>
based 1.6 enjoyers
>>
File: painpreeh.png (178 KB, 239x355)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>607961
>mfw Vitality
>>
>>608278
fucking kek
>>
File: FPNImSUWYAEi4_L.jpg (492 KB, 1536x2048)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>607961
>Chipotle in S-tier
baseaux
>>
>>608278
nice. i'm gonna skim through the video now and see if i can find more reactions
>>
>>608180
You can get over it in a night or two if you know how to manage it, especially going from NA to EU
>>
File: bagt.png (444 KB, 577x566)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>608283
here bro
>>
File: FStaPzXXoAEUw_u.png (449 KB, 640x720)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>
>>608287
no fucking way lmao
>>
i would love to smash karrigan's annoying faggot face with a baseball bat.
>>
how the fuck are Ence so good?
>>
File: nZnq-a1b_400x400.jpg (27 KB, 400x400)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>608297
he would mop the floor with you and make you watch him fuck your mom
>>
>>608298
>experienced if mostly average IGL in Snappi
>dycha who's been the best Polish player by a large margin for years
>maden who's an aggressive and consistent entry rifler
>Spinx is a fucking beast
>>
>>608299
tab back in fag
>>
scrawny is such a quintessential zoomer age terminally online self reverent weak male
Wouldn't at all be surprised if he trooned out
>>
File: dupreeh1.png (533 KB, 737x571)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>608287
found a smiliar one. it's weird that he's a dane and doesn't like these cheeses. they have some weird ones too in denmark.
>>
>>608300
and hades is pretty alright too
>>
do you think shox will stay in liquid? can they please get jks
>>
>>608300
yeah, they got all the right stuff player wise, i was aiming at how unexpected and improbable was for this team to be this good
they're literally schooling the best team 2022 on major lol
>>
get fucked fazeniggers
>>
why are these matches so fucking early?

woke up at 6:45am mst and i've already missed three
>>
>>608305
Yeah weird, maybe he just has a shit taste.
>>608308
It'd thought that he'd want to spend time with his family, not play vidya 6 days a week.
>>608304
kek, true
>>
File: dupreeh.png (302 KB, 563x539)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>608305
>>
i dont get why people say sjokz is hot, she manages to get mogged by frenkie
>>
I expected ENCE vs FaZe to be a close game but jesus fuck, they dabbed on them so hard.
>>
>>608322
i think that it's mostly americans who say that, which shouldn't really be surprising when 30% of your women are obese and another 40% are overweight
>>
File: disgustang.png (330 KB, 490x436)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>608317
nice. my attempt:
>>
they're not actually gonna lose to spirit right?
>>
File: 1350922702948.gif (396 KB, 245x138)
396 KB
396 KB GIF
>>608327
>>
>>608327
ofc they will. Why not, because they can beat NA teams like eg comfortably? lmao
>>
File: UmaDelicia.png (98 KB, 1200x675)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
Why are they such jobbers?
>>
>>608332
>posts it after they lose
grow some balls
>>
>>608327
Spirit aren't bad
>>
File: pickems.jpg (692 KB, 3665x2125)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
>>608335
>>
>>608338
your point?
>>
bros you didn't tell me Frankie was this fucking HOT today
>>
>>608338
i have the exact same pickems except i chose imperial as 0-3
>>
File: Legends.png (537 KB, 1691x671)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
How are we feeling Heroicbros? Spirit is the next opponent
>>
>>608341
was a coinflip between those 2. Honestly I went for BNE because fallen and co. have the major experience behind them.
>>
Vince looks like a member of the Bulgarian underworld
>>
Oof. S0mple almost pulled a n0k0
>>
>>608344
Huh, maybe he's the one that killed lizard's wife.
>>
Rain to magically get covid again, the bat signal goes out to jks…
>>
File: 1652449794845.png (27 KB, 542x323)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>608304
fuck off thorin
>>
the absolute state of choko there HAHAHA
>>
File: niko.png (195 KB, 400x400)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>
>>
that peek into krimbo lmao
>>
jesus that's some really bad shooting from both teams
>>
do you reckon this NiP roster would be better or worse with -plopski + phzy? no i'm not considering device lol
>>
>>608365
same level
>>
>>608365
Speaking of which, device cemented himself as the ultimate cuck by not playing this major. Imagine needing 6 (SIX) fucking months to recover mentally because you didn't do as well as you used to in a videogame.
>>
File: 1647649660697.jpg (240 KB, 1024x576)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>608372
He learned from the best
>>
>>608372
6 months is still pretty good, in my case it took a few years.
>>
PGL forgot to feed their casters again
>>
holy shit that s1mple vs aleksi & monesy fight
>>
When did k1to get the boot?
>>
>>608384
end of february. check their team page ffs
>>
simple bros we're getting fat......
>>
File: forsen.gif (137 KB, 220x220)
137 KB
137 KB GIF
>Ch0k0 didn't notice b1t sneak past him
>>
>>608390
they're still going to win so what does it matter
>>
>>608390
this can't be real lmao
>>
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Holy FUCK s1mple
>>
File: simple.jpg (5 KB, 269x188)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>year after year he clutches
our god s1mple
>>
wtf
>>
Imagine losing against tkers
>>
I BELIEVE IN G2
>>
Round after round, s1mple adjusts his earbuds at the end of them.
>>
Remember how the hues were spamming HLTV's twitch chat yesterday calling them retards for saying Imperial would go 0-3? lmao
>>
this could have been a BO3
PGL needs to die
>>
>>607108
that fucking match delivered
so excited for the rest of legends and champions
already a kino major
>>
>>608405
Sus
>>
>>608353
Where's the lie in that pic tho
>>
So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame hitreg, we can blame lag, we can praise Na'Vi's elusiveness but the truth is it's simply not enough. Tactics, aim you name it, it all stinks.
Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in XTQZZZ and the lads, but MASSIVE supplies of PEDs are desperately needed in May. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about this season, or our chances in Antwerp for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /g2g/? # XTQZZZAtTheWheel or # XTQZZZOUT?

Some links to ease up the pain:
https://liquipedia.net/counterstrike/G2_Esports/Results
https://g2esports.com/
https://www.hltv.org/
https://www.zenmasterwellness.com/how-to-get-an-adderall-prescription-online/
https://jlingz.com/
>>
>>608269
they will not make playoffs 100%. hope Yekindar gets picked up by a good org after this. If Jason Lake is browsing these threads, re-sign BlameF and get Yekindar, build around those two for a new international CompLexity.
>>
damn Frankie looking THICC. is it cuz of the pregnancy?
>>
Vitabros, we can still beat Jame and the lads, right?
>>
>>608435
that game is going to be a major shitshow
>>
>>608411
But that's how Valve wants it, not PGL.
>>
Looking at the matchups you'd think vita and faze lost on purpose
>>
g2 site retake is so bad, they play them so passively even when they're up a man. they're always waiting for the last second to push to just goes hero mode clearing angles. That perfecto clutch should have never happened if they weren't so slow
>>
>Harry and Hugo casting Vita
let's fucking go
>>
>buy rifles
>lose
>buy pistols
>win
GOTARDS?
>>
oh fuck off
>>
the woo
>>
ZyWHO
>>
apekeks is probably so mad right now
>>
apeks is a shit player and should be kicked out asap.
Magisk is completely lost in the server
>>
Holy shit, chopper got FAT
>>
Heroic playing this game like a fucking GN lobby lmao
>>
hahahha
>>
holy shit why are spiritchads so strong
>>
my picks are getting slaughtered
>>
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
>>
CIS FAGS ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHINGQ
>>
File: elim matches.jpg (19 KB, 420x228)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
if FaZe, G2, and Liquid all lose it will be the most kino elim Bo3s
>>
>>608490
kys
>>
CAM ON FAZE
>>
>ropz
JUST
>>
>>608490
this is assuming ENCE loses which won't happen. If all those teams do lose and Navi/ENCE win it's gonna be g2 vs vitality
>>
>>608496
apologize
>>
Spirit hit their Katowice 2021 form
>>
>ropz
unJUST
>>
>open no majors club
>theyre literally just sitting there in silence
yikes
>>
>>608503
reminds me of the dota 2 TI caster lounge but without any talent or humor. They don't have 2GD to make things fun
>>
File: headache.jpg (60 KB, 445x758)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>608508
God i miss 2GD
And Tobi
And Redeye
>>
what happened to faze coach
>>
>>608519
?
>>
>>608515
all fell due to being canceled. 2GD was the worst victim because it was just Gaben not liking him. I guess Redeye's situation sucked as well because he was accused by a fag like Banks out of all people
>>
>>608519
he shat on the pgl sound guy back in december
banned from every pgl event from now on
>>
>>608508
>>608515
man old dota 2 streams had so much soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktFbaGde0HY
>>
CH are a one-trick ancient pony. Why the fuck would you play them on it, Ence?
>>
Why yes, I do love it when my pick'ems are fucked because the teams I pick are absolutely retarded and play into the other's ONE good map
>>
>>608515
Redeye has been on nmc

Had a huge discussion about esports in general and shit
>>
>falmes and spirit 2-0
this wasn't supposed to happen
>vitality 0-2
this was though lol
>>
>>608547
When was it?
>>
>Ancient
so Navi will not play Nuke this tourney huh. I don't how teams were able to adapt to them on this map turning it to one of their worst when they had a huge Nuke streak last year.
>>
based b1t
>>
Boombl4 is such a bot these last few rounds, doing his best Zeus impression
>>
>>608575
IS HE?????
>>
another 7-1?
>>
>>608585
that was during the mid rounds, always giving 4v5s from the get-go. He picked it up in the last rounds
>>
nexa died for this bot
>>
i was mad bc i missed the first pickem stage so i didnt buy the coin but the way things are going im glad i skipped this major
>>
>>608617
same, the major itself is kino but every match feels like a toss up. I really thought Vita/G2 finally found their form this major but looks like they're back to shit performances
>>
imagine if g2 lose
>>
File: s0mple.jpg (48 KB, 750x703)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
*huff*
*huff*
I'm putting a team together
>>
>>608637
you making a stew?
>>
>>608637
looks like snax
>>
File: 1622495492751.jpg (24 KB, 491x960)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
How the FUCK is Elige so fucking garbage at this game. I have such high expectations for this dude because of his glory days but he nearly always disappoints. How is someone that is so analytical about the game that does every single thing he can do to get a slight edge in game including having perfect posture and finding only the most elite mouse grip tape for his delicate hands that he has his own hand heater for suck so much? Dude grinds hundreds of hours into kovaaks and aim labs while most pros don't even use external programs to train. He wrote an entire essay analyzing a match for a university team so that they could improve. Him and his teammates talk about his methodical approach to the game and how he needs to find a reason for every play and mistake that happens in game. He seems to have deep knowledge of the game and then gets into a match and makes the dumbest fucking plays the world has ever seen. Elige should be the NA s1mple with his dedication but he is nowhere close.
>>
>POSTNORD vs NiP
fuck, twitchchat you got me
>>
>>608652
>POSTNORD
I don't get it
>>
Wait what? Why did he buy an AUG?
>>
lmao that look Niko gave Aleksibot
>>
>>608655
it's the swedish mailcompany
>>
>>608642
only retarded overwatch and valorant americans use aim trainers no wonder hes shit
>>
File: rip.png (20 KB, 496x270)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
some people here may enjoy this
>>
>>608642
he's high intel low wisdom
can't make a decision on the fly
>>
>>608642
>glory days
he never had any
>analytical... hundreds of hours... etc.
only compared to na pros. you don't even realize how much time and dedication eu pros put into the game
stop coping
>>
File: 1625912959802.jpg (12 KB, 300x400)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>2022
>I am forgotten...
>>
>nip might unironically give me the 3-0 meme pick
Hope they play some shitters like CPH
>>
File: navinip.png (17 KB, 176x187)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>608703
yeah, about that...
>>
>>608554
Sometime in the last five days, I don’t fucking remember

It was while an ancient map was on if that helps lol
>>
>Heroic - G2
>C9 - Faze
>Navi - NIP
BREHS
>>
>>608620
it's the fucking format, bo1s should be outlawed by constitution
>>
>>608704
god fucking dammit of course it ends up being team I care about vs team I despise.. useless C9, they're suppose to win.
>>
>>608704
this fucking seeding, man
>>
>>608737
>>608760
Yeah, I know... You can thank Heroic and ENCE for being single digit retards by allowing Spirit and CPH to pick their best maps
>>
>>608761
Ancient is Ence's best map too though
>>
>>608784
Better than Nuke?
>>
>>608784
CPH is good on one (1) map.
>>
>>608704
feels good to have NaVi as 3-0. I have yet to see anyone i know or in hltv put them as 3-0.
>>
These scandi teams are so boring, no fun allowed
>>
File: NA.jpg (73 KB, 1054x895)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
>>608642
see this video (turn on cc)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxt3NT-mFfs
>>
File: 2019.png (32 KB, 312x445)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>608693
>glory days
>he never had any
>>
'arry and 'ugo with another banger clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogRiJ-bjC5I
>>
File: hltv.png (6 KB, 307x104)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>608683
how does it feel to be more annoying than racial murders
>>
>>608664
>>
>complexity already back in NA
>grim already grinding in DM
>didnt respond when i talked to him
bros... their mental health
>>
File: major.png (92 KB, 1222x637)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>608962
don't dissuade him, he could use it
>>
>>607649

bunch of steroid induced faggots who probably pay thousands for hacking programs so they can win at video games
>>
>>609075
what relevance does this have to the depicted caster (alias "scrawny") and interviewer/host
hit the gym, then the aim trainer
>>
File: file.png (2 KB, 151x28)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>608949
Still up.
>>
>>609120
Elige wants to collect more users before throwing down a ban to end all bans
>>
>niko retweets heroic cheater tweet
>meanwhile his teammate abuses smoke bug
xaxaxaxa
>>
hey guys i have small brain,
when will the stream be up?
>>
>>609145
first games of the day starts in 1 hour and 10 minutes. you can always check hltv for info.
>>
File: salute.gif (664 KB, 250x250)
664 KB
664 KB GIF
>>609148
thanks bro
>>
>>609149
np based tf2 bro
>>
File: 354801741.png (88 KB, 1140x630)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
PGL okays smoke bug
>>
>uses a screen shot app
was it autism?
>>
>>609159
Is a website i can't be assed to crop that
>>
God I hope we don't see the classic faze choke.
Sh0r0 Z and his posse has to be put down.
>>
another day another monkey chimpout
>>
>>609198
they are right for once though. fuck choko and b0tesy
>>
>>609207
they approved it with PGL during the RMR, they literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: kqly.png (106 KB, 662x661)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
yeah I'm thinking based
>>
>>609164
You can't be assed to use 3 buttons on your keyboard? How do you type?
>>
>>609210
Is this one of those situations where people are crying about it purely because it was done against Brazilians?
>>
>>609230
I swipe on a phone lul
>>
>comedian
>>
>richard jewis malding over some redditards comment with 3 upvotes
rich, I know you're reading this, seek help you braindamaged faggot
your shitty csgo club full of dicksuckers and yes-men isnt healthy for you
>>
>>609232
That smoke is an obvious bullshit exploit worse than astralis abuse
>>
>>609236
He deserves it messing with bardolph and ddk last major
>>
>>609232
Nah, it's a pretty shite bug. No wonder that the players decided to do a "gentleman's agreement" again
>>
aleksi is so fucking bad
>>
>>609232
Not exactly because it never should have been approved in the first place, but only third worlders could make such an embarrassing display especially when it's not the player's faults.
>>
>>609236
>goes on a tirade about how twitter and reddit are cesspolls of mental ilness and shit debates every fucking show
>uses twitter more than anyone else in the scene
What did he mean by this?
>>
>NiKo shitting the bed AGAIN
>>
>>609232
Nah, it's a hilarious engine bug which has been a thing since probably CS:S times
>>
Nikola Cuckitini
>>
you know niko is malding hard rn
>>
File: Simeone.jpg (83 KB, 1080x1081)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Every single G2 twitter account and player account is raided by rabid macacos
>>
File: 1652559377592.jpg (66 KB, 740x710)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>tfw cadian
>>
>>609075
take your medications, fnx and fer probably play less cs than you on a daily basis
>>
This major will end up like krakow, isn't it?
>>
based Cadian dabbing on cheaters
>>
>be niko
>recieve more util damage than iraq
>die to smoke spam a gazilion times
>get pistoled by ur archnemesis cadian
niko was probably tilted of the face of the earth at the end of the game
>>
File: nvr 4get.webm (2.82 MB, 1920x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
the eternal choker
>>
File: nvr 4get.webm (2.88 MB, 1920x1080)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>>609267
>>
Gambit is so soulless. I've felt this for a while, it's like watching AI play the game. Even nafany's cheering feels like copying what he saw in other teams.
>>
I can't even imagine the amount of shit G2 is going to get if they won't get past the group stage
>>
rain is a literal gigachad
>>
bruh faze are playing with no respect
>>
File: C9.png (88 KB, 344x325)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>
>playing a bo1 in a major against the current best team in the world
>let it go to the map you always ban
What did Clown 9 mean by this
>>
>>609291
cloud z saving strats for major
>>
>>609269
That period when NiKo believed he could AWP at top level was so absurd
>>
>>609232
It was approved by PGL so monesy did nothing wrong, you can argue he should've been a better sport and not used it even after getting permission but the kid's only just turned 17, it's hard to fault him for not knowing better
Don't let any of this distract you from the fact that 100k monkeys are probably going to spam him with death threats for the rest of the year though. BR fans are a fucking blight
>>
>>609297
>BR fans are a fucking blight
I do wonder how they manage to be the worst group of people in everything.
>>
>>609304
Just look at the state of their country.
>>
File: 1646862306415.jpg (19 KB, 562x546)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/karriganCSGO/status/1525818379579314177
Fucking KEK
>>
>>609291
appearently they fucked up the veto lol. check >>609308
>>
>>609308
>>609311
Hobbit confirmed it was intentional
>>
>>609313
I genuinely believe he said that to save face
https://twitter.com/karriganCSGO/status/1525821408923860992
>>
>>609317
Save face from what?
Is messing up the ban somehow more embarrassing than intentionally picking into a map you suck on and getting btfo?
I don't buy it.
>>
>>609313
idk i don't see a world where they it nuke go against faze but you never know.
>>
>NA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
>>
I hope CPH and Spirit can reach the playoff
>>
liquid should honestly just quit cs. the players and coaching staff are all paycheck stealing anyways, no point
>>
>>609325
that's EG
>>
comeback is on
>>
vitality about to go full liquid
>>
19-15 liquid incoming
>>
>>609308
>>609317
How did they lose 7 rounds to this and this guy isn't even embarrassed
>>
>>609341
fuck i jinxed it, sorry na lads
>>
>zonic: "I told ZywOo, if he's not there we're not going to qualify"
>>
>>609342
That round where they've lost a 1v4, had the bomb they went on to hunt him, get picked one by one and die to a molly on vents on full health was insane.
>>
>>609317
>admin couldn't reverse
What the fuck is going on with PGL? holy fucking shit, i hate them
>>
>>609304
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex
BRs have literally almost nothing to be proud of, despite the size and potential of their country. No glorious past, no bright future, no real achievements in the present (e.g. Nobel prizes), nothing. Ever notice how every single argument against a BR eventually devolves into them mentioning the 5 WC titles they have? It's because that's the ONLY thing they can call an achievement, something they excel at and stand above the rest of the world.
They're desperate for respect and validation because of this, and so whenever they do well at anything - anything at all - they latch onto it with all they have and act like BR are the new top dogs, in a collective belief that they finally have something else to be proud of. When they inevitably get dethroned and reality comes crashing down on them, they go on full damage control, inhale all the copium available, and try to find any excuse possible to downplay said dethroning; this is a huge reason why they always chimp out if they believe they've been slighted, because it's both a perfect excuse and a blow to their fragile pride. FalleN's career is a perfect example.
>>
>>609350
Valve rulebook. You can't ask for a veto redraw for being a brainlet. Admin even asked c9 if they're OK with Nuke and they said yes twice and then ask for a redraw so it's the players' fault
>>
File: 1644762556502.jpg (17 KB, 483x461)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
let's go shoxie
>>
>>609355
What's the UI they use for map vetoes? This is a UI designers fault. Just like that hawaiian nuclear alert, turns out it was just a shitty dropdown for real alert, fake alert.
>>
File: 1617736821571.png (519 KB, 1126x1126)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>609353
>all this text
i see the cope against O HEXA started early this year
>>
>>609359
It's verbal
>>
>>609362
How the fuck did they manage to fuck that up
>>
>>609353
That's sad man. I remember dan carlin podcast about ww1 and this was literally how germans of that time felt. These favela niggers will cause ww3 one day.
>>
File: poopguardiolel.gif (1.84 MB, 320x180)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
Is zonic going to become the Poop Guardiolel of CS?
>>
I hate the casters
Please get ddk and black ddk back
>>
>apex dabbing on liquid
lmao
>>
File: 1644986969343.jpg (59 KB, 400x400)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Liquid sisters it's not looking good for us..
>>
*apex voice*
ZYWOOO GOO MOUSE5 DUMBASS
>>
>https://twitter.com/DonHaci/status/1525809446823370752
chokobros, can we even recover at this point?
>>
>>609382
blame the scriptwriters
>>
gj pgl
>>
???
>>
PGL pls
>>
File: N0k0.png (267 KB, 400x400)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>609406
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>609392
>let's get a unironic faceit shill and a valorant caster back
it ain't 2015, that being said bleh and vince isn't really working either
>>
>>609415
>faceit shill
i thought he was owner or something
>>
>>609406
I'd take the six month ban for punching him in the face
>>
nice boat
>>
I kinda want G2 to win the major just so all the BRs get even madder
>>
>>609417
He was the vp IIRC
>>609415
Nah, they're still pretty good, some minor gaffe aside
>>
>>609384
>Dan Carlin
basado
>>
>>609353
this but also the same for the USA
>>
>>609385
zonic has won 4 majors, guardiolel 0 cl. zonic is more like ancelotti or mourinho
>>
I fucking hate PGL bros
>>
>>609439
he's won two, though. My point was that he's bottled it since he's left Barca
>>
what the fuck are they doing? why do they "play" the round?
>>
>Imperial 0-3

>C9, Faze, NaVi, G2, FURIA, Heroic and ENCE to advance

how fucked am I
>>
https://twitter.com/pglesports/status/1525854625777303552
>>
>>609385
zonic is one of the most successful Danish 1.6 players ever, Guardiola was just a solid Barca player, nowhere near as important
>>
File: 1624776922618.png (146 KB, 492x428)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
Nice game retards
>>
>>609450
>one of the first responses is a Br crying persecution
>>
live
>>
>>609459
thanks a ton, I probably would have missed it if not for this thread
>>
magisak be like: cut the power guys, i couldve aced this
>>
liquid bros...
>>
Worst part of monesy's bug abuse is that now every retard is going to try it ingame
>>
>wait an hour for the next round
>eat 400 dmg nade
kek
>>
File: 1641334525206.jpg (63 KB, 800x583)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
;_;
>>
Spirit in the main stage let's fucking GOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>609467
yep wont be queuing mirage for a while
>>
My pick'ems have just been revived with that Liquid loss
>>
Where the fuck did this Spirit come from?
Are they gonna keep this up in front of the crowd?
>>
God damn it, a lot has changed in two months
>>
Spirit already in TI form bros, wtf
>>
>>609503
>>609497
>beat furia, chokeic and CPH
they will not get past quarters
>>
All you need to clutch is an A1-S and opponents with shitty AK's
>>
Who is NiP's awper?
>>
>>609526
$tag
>>
M4A1-S meta is fucking unwatchable
>>
File: 1639492471305.png (374 KB, 688x500)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>609452
Epic Shit!
>>
>boomers beating kosovars
called it. the years of experience were always going to make a difference.
>>
File: 1624695334243.png (236 KB, 528x438)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>its a ukrainian(navi) vs russian(team spirit) finals script
>>
Why is this league of legends harlot there?
>>
File: file.png (1.07 MB, 918x1061)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>
>>609542
it;s because of the m4
>>
>>609568
That's a man
>>
>>608342
I'm thinking I'm safe
>>
>>609571
even better then
>>
File: low matches.jpg (27 KB, 616x219)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
This major is so fucking wild. I legitimately had these teams as going through to the Champions stage, along with Navi and Faze. I guess an Imperial pick is pure delusion but the other 5 seems reasonable as final stage picks, especially after Challengers when G2 and Vita looked really good
>>
>400k watching Gaules stream
can any Hue give me a qrd on him? Seems insane a guy who just restreams like tarik but in Portuguese can have that much viewers
>>
>>609588
I would have also picked Virtus Pro to go through but Richard Lewis has confirmed that the staff that helps them with preparing the matches are not at the major since they're considered part of the org.
>>
>>609595
that guy has been streaming cs for almost a decade.
>>
>>609595
I think he used to be a 1.6 pro and he's best buddies with the old Luminosity/SK roster, not to mention he's been streaming since forever
He's also one of the biggest reasons why hues are so aggressive towards literally everyone else
>>
rigon god please save my pickems
>>
File: jwjumpin.jpg (142 KB, 1024x768)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
riGOD
>>
File: file.png (164 KB, 438x358)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
LMAO
>>
not like this eaglebros.............
>>
GO HOME TRASH!
>>
File: pickems2.jpg (577 KB, 3476x1780)
577 KB
577 KB JPG
>>609542
god bless I called it right. Still in it boys
>>
File: spylaugh.png (64 KB, 200x328)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>barely beating some literal whos from kosovo in a 0-2 bracket and acting smug about it
state of macacos and their delusions lmao
>>
b1t is so fucking good, not just some mechanically gifted pro but also elite gamesense. He's like ScreaM only if he wasn't so braindead
>>
>>609647
gonna be c9 vs faze with karrigan coming back from 15 - 11 on the third map and winning in overtime
>>
>>609647
Thanks for the curse you piece of shit son of a bitch
>>
s1mple looked like junior in that map, no impact for the majority of the rounds. He also lost them them their potential 15th against NIP eco with the unnecessary push after the double.
>>
Imagine being so fucking lame you make Pimp look exciting
>>
>>609662
and still they barely lost 14-16. that's how insane their skill depth is.
>>
Thoughts on ancient in pro play?
>>
>>609671
i don't like the openness of the A site
>>
>>609671
they should play aztec instead
>>
i deathmatch more than i play the actual game
>>
>>609678
400 out of my 600 hours are DM
Then I get into a normal game and lose my first fight
>>
Was CS always this CT sided?
>>
>>609670
exactly. Worst s1mple Mirage performance since HellRaisers days. and they lose by 2 rounds. they're so fucking stacked. s1mple and elec are barely breaking even K/D but they have b1t/perfecto to haul ass
>>
Valorant mapmakers designed Breeze with Ancient in mind. It's weird how they really used this shit map as inspiration
>>
>>609692
Even Bloombl4 tends to make like 2 game winning plays per map. Combine it with their super sweaty playstyle it's impossible to beat them
>>
>inferno
>end half
>guy on my team has 17 kills exclusively playing half wall on banana with a mag7
based
>>
>>609683
400 dm hours isnt that much desu
>>
>>609697
Ancient is starting to warm up on me, to be honest. It's the post plant situation that still tilts me a little
>>
>>609710
s1mple says A site is broken and needs to be changed. too easy to spam
>>
What happened with S1mple and the "dark side of Belgium"??? I gotta know now!
>>
How much do you wanna bet this retarded seeding system is going to pitch Faze vs Navi in the QFs?
>>
>>609723
I think he's just surprised by the amount of brown people there.
>>
https://liquipedia.net/counterstrike/TippmixPro_Masters/2022
what the fuck is this event
>>
>>>/sp/120350773
>>
>>608642
overthinking it, some players are just naturals
>>
shut---------shut---------------------------------fag-got-kid-d
shut-------shut----------------------------------fa-g---------ki-d
shut-----shut-----------------------------------fa-g-----------ki-d
shut-----shut-shut-------sh-utu-p---------fa-g-------------ki-d
shut----shut---shut------sh-utu-p---------fa-g-------------ki-d
shut----shut----shut--------------------------fa-g------------ki-d
shut----shut---shut----------------------------fa-g---------ki-d
shut-----shut-shut-------------------------------fag-got-kid-d
>>
>>609775
just posting it here for later use when Cold gets 16-0'd again
>>
>fix le smoke bug in less than 24 hours
>>>nothing else
>>
>>609799
based valve taking all of Brazil's excuses
>>
>>609800
But it was 1 degree colder in their room than the opponents, obviously this is discrimination.
>>
>>609295
this was the perennial "choking panic late-map awp, which he's somehow even less impactful with" niko classic
>>
>>609863
Why does he keep fucking doing it? Does no one tell him to stop? Do their staff pretend they don't see him buy awps and proceed to not hit anything with it?
>>
>>609896
>knows he's The Star who can decide a game on individual ability
>chokes
>tries to change it up by leaning on the same crutch as any GN1
>actually fucks his team's setups, and is even less individually effective because of his tilt and lack of comfort/practice
that webm was particularly egregious, because m0nesy was also awping on A and it just looked horrible
>>
why cant i frag like i do in dm
how do i hold w and win
>>
>>609952
your game sense and positioning is probably bad
>>
>>609799
Now they just need to fix Ancient and the m4a1 and the game would be solid
>>
>>609497
>>609503
degster said he has 180 hours in cs/2 weeks, which is like 13 hours a day every day, and his teammates have similar numbers
it's hard to beat autistic grinding, same as gambit's run. hard to sustain, but if you peak and get a major who cares
>>
>>608830
Depressing video tbqhwyf
>>
File: if xcom was an fps.webm (2.35 MB, 960x540)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB WEBM
>>609267
one of my favorite csgo moments ever.
>>
File: GlobalOffensive-uqdsri.jpg (856 KB, 1408x1239)
856 KB
856 KB JPG
Post today matches basterds
>>
>>609269
i bet he could hit him with ak.
>>
liquid fix: -shox +stewie, if stew and elige put aside their egos
>>
>>610119
shox is good he just doesn't care, no one on liquid seems to fucking care

they all just run through the motions
>>
sorry falmes bros :)
but today
you die
>>
>>610132
damn you must have a personal connection with shox to know so much, how did you meet?
>>
Hobbit's career about to end. He got caught for matchfixing
>>
Do I watch Fr*nch and D*nes vs G*ermans or D*nes vs E*ropeans?
>>
>>610155
It's just a conjecture based off his recent performance, it's possible they're all just falling off,
but it's more likely they're all just dicking around all day
>>
>>610150
maybe :) maybe not :)
>>
https://www.dexerto.com/csgo/coming-in-from-the-cold-former-kazakhstani-csgo-player-provides-evidence-of-attempted-match-fixing-1824476/
It's over
>>
>>610180
darn :(
>>
File: cope.png (107 KB, 479x136)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
b-bros???
>>
>>610180
Will anything really come from it?
>>
>vitaltiy might unironically make it after all
lmao
>>
>>610185
What even is the point of picking Inferno in 2022
>>
ravishing as ever dear freya
>>
>>610185
>be "best team"
>be at biggest major of the year
>lose your map pick

is there anything more embarrassing?
>>
>>610190
Same thing happened during Stockholm, innit?
>inb4 navi vitality again
>>
>>610186
ESIC will probably issue a ban. The question is, will it be permanent (hopefully not) or a 1year ban like the matchfixers in dota got
>>
>nade collison damage frag
RARE
>>
rain coming in clutch with the game deficit
>>
rain with the drip
>>
14 rounds the most dangerous amount
>>
teams change
players change
but FAZE CHOKE is eternal
>>
big no LAN clan
>>
krautbros... i dont feel so gut...
>>
>>610174
>conjecture
I think the word you're looking for is 'bullshit'
>>
>>610223
Elige pls go
>>
>>610186
ESIC are always desperate to justify their worthless existence so expect them to hand out a ban in a few months.
That said, punishing a player who was in desperate need of money and spot-fixed a tier 5 match 7 years ago is beyond asinine and the snitch is a complete faggot. Then again, that's ESIC's calling card.
>>
Hobbit bros…
>>
>>610226
say it on LAN kid see what happens
>>
Who honestly gives a shit about matchfixing from 6 years ago, every fucking pro did it at one point
>>
TAAAAAABSEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
>>
What a choke lmao
>>
>>610231
Some real case of jealousy in this particular case
>>
zywhores... it's over for us
>>
>>610223
you're right they're all at their peak right now
>>
>>610236
my pickems are over
on suicide watch
>>
>>610240
I'm sure the only possible reason they're playing poorly is because they don't care
>>
>>610243
that is unironically correct for this major
>>
>>610246
based on your precious feefees it is
>>
>>610250
>based on your precious feefees it is
exactly
>>
>>610253
hmm based
>>
RAIN LMAO
>>
imagine if the comeback happens after that lmao
>>
>you now remember sunny
>>
File: 1649321403442.png (162 KB, 369x342)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>
LMAO WHAT WAS TAHT
>>
back to back clown fiesta rounds lmao
>>
>>610255
>>610257
>>610260
What happened
>>
Fucking LMAO Broky's fistbump made Rain to flinch his mouse and died because of that
>>
>>610262
https://clips.twitch.tv/AbstruseApatheticFungusKappaRoss-ZnE7B45jkvKuGlmv
rain movement
>>
what a blunder, what's he done that for?
>>
>>610262
rain died to gravity and roej did the mother of all whiff the next round
>>
https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardInexpensiveGoldfishBabyRage-zI8OQFtHbM0iDtla
>>
>>610268
lmao karrigans reaction holy shit
>>
>Rustam "5TRYK#R" Alimkulov
literally fucking who
>>
Cope 'n Sneedem Lames are gonna get reverse swept lmaooooooo
>>
File: 1625922588352.jpg (55 KB, 440x400)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>610268
>>
File: Screenshot_28.png (66 KB, 1178x350)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
The man hath spoken
>>
>>610258
Poor dude never came back after falling off Silo…
>>
>>610273
Based and eat shit richard faggot lewis
>>
>>610273
basado
>>
>>610273
cuck lewis BTFO
>>
>they are trying to do my boi hobbit dirty
match fixing in 2015 should have at most a 3-month suspension in 2022 imo. Also what a piece of shit that guy is for ratting him just because hobbit finally found success.
>>
>>610278
meanwhile Bulgarians still matchfixing, still lan dodging lol
>>
>criminal claims to be innocent
>>
>>610283
Chill, Strykr
>>
>>610275
>>610277
tbf RL did say in his report that the snitch was really sus and that it's really unusual to keep that much evidence for so long
>>
>>610275
>>610276
>>610277
You didn't actually read the article did you? Or any other RLewis article. Despite how he acts when it comes to his journalism he's absolutely the best in esports and the article was just him laying out his claims objectively and even gave a relatively negative assessment of his potential motives at the end. Hate Richard for who he is all you want but he actually cares about fair journalism.
>>
>>610290
Yeah shut up Richard I did read your article
Hobbit is innocent. Why? Because I want it to be that way
>>
>>610291
hmm once again based
>>
>>610291
Absolutemente baseado
>>
>>610291
Based
>>
>>610291
This is tranny logic.
>>
Fucking hate this casting duo on the Big vs Vita game. One of them forces their voice to get gravelly when they’re excited and it’s fucking grating
>>
>>610298
weren't you fuckin a tranny Richard? lol
>>
>>610275
>>610276
>>610277
>believing russian psyop damage control 2022
LMAO
>>
>>610300
>be fuckin a tranny
dangerously based
>becoming a fuckin tranny
mentally ill freak
>>
>>610291
That's what you said about ibuypower and guess what? Richard weathered the storm of being relentlessly mocked by everyone and even being shunned from the community. In the end he was proven right and everyone who made fun of him came out looking like an idiot. Do you really want to be on the wrong side of history AGAIN?
>>
>>610302
>have a mental breakdown when your tranny roommate and lover kills itself
not so based
>>
>>610299
i haven't noticed it and it certainly isn't distracting

nice digits though and i'm sorry you're bothered by it
>>
the real question is how are brazillians going to make h0bbit throwing matches in 2015 into an excuse for beating imperial
>>
>>610307
they will bitch about h0bbit not being axed for attending the major while Peacemaker Productions was banned
>>
>>610264
>>610268
How can anyone hate these guys
>>
File: 328947342.jpg (17 KB, 360x276)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>610308
there's the angle I was looking for
>>
>>610307
The real Brazilian play would be to show evidence of your own match fixing to own them.
>>
If I were doing pickems this time I would have put vitality in 0-3, I guess that was a bit much but they really weren't impressive in the challenger's stage and had an easy batch of matches
>>
zywoo clutch as fuck 7 kills in the two deciding rounds
>>
Watchin the major on the toilet takin a shit, lovin life
>>
no fucking way they threw that round away
>>
File: 980AlEO.jpg (364 KB, 2560x1596)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>610322
>>
Cmon Danish noobs get some frags
>>
>3. FURIA picked Nuke
3. FURIA picked Nuke
>3. FURIA picked Nuke
3. FURIA picked Nuke
>3. FURIA picked Nuke
3. FURIA picked Nuke
>3. FURIA picked Nuke
3. FURIA picked Nuke
>>
>>610323
>fuck the major I want that titan sticker dlore
>>
big win a 3v5 t side nuke

Let’s go vitality, lose and ruin pickems
>>
>>607436
no, yurofags and spics are actually notorious cheaters. this is a fact. anyone that's not brain dead and good at the game can see it. na cs is the only pure cs that ever existed. now the entire scene is bought out by russian mafia where cheaters and match fixing run rampant
>>
zonic HAHAHAHA
>>
>
>
>
>
>>
is zonic going to die from heart attack
>>
>>610328
>t. youtube stream watcher
>>
Please god knock these g*rmoid dogs out
>>
gesus christ this big vitality game is so bad
>>
This game looks like a fucking MG1 game
>>
why exactly is vince at this major? can't remember the last time he was relevant. what's the last event he casted
>>
never seen a happer player after such a shit game. apex should be embarassed.
>>
based
>>
I wonder when Tabsen will stop wasting his talent by staying in the German scene
>>
vitality does not deserve zywoo
>>
>>610341
Compared to the Navi/NIP game yesterday this match feels so bad in comparison, like t2
>>
I don't think I've felt more underwhelmed by a high stakes overtime third map ending in a long time. At a certain point the mistakes and throws stop making it entertaining.
>>
File: forsenSmug.png (12 KB, 128x128)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
And just like that, Pick'ems are safe
Captcha:Gag/sp/
>>
>NiP gets destroyed by Astralis
>One week later they beat NaVi on mirage and make the major playoffs with fucking es3tag as an awper

what is up with this team
>>
I have a sinking feeling that outsiders are going to upset G2, their slow style seems designed to fuck with aleksi's mental midget calls
>>
>>610358
pric3tag wants to remain the only dane in the main roster
>>
>>610358
There was zero reason to kick a major finalist IGL, serves them right
>>
>>610350
With Astralis making a new roster and Outsiders disbanding after the major, an international lineup made of

Tabsen
Yekindar
BlameF
smooya
some english-speaking support/anchor

would be sick honestly
>>
>>610365
smooya is trash
>>
>>610365
Smooya is lockerroom cancer and was only liked by BIG
>>
>>610365
replace smooya with device and unironically grab RUSH from the dumpsterfire that is EG and you'd have a half decent team
>>
I don't know what to make of this NIP team. In some maps they look unbeatable but as NAVI showed they can also crumble quickly like that Ancient game
>>
>>610370
it's the same story as always for nip - consistency.
>>
Why did they Pick nuke lmao
>>
Whoa Niko discovered retreating, it's over for everyone else.
>>
based hue still buttblasted about G2
>>
I’m still stanning Hobbit
>>
File: hobbitordinarysticker.png (20 KB, 911x299)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
pump eet
>>
I can't wait for the Brazilian meltdown when Imperial/Furia get eliminated. fuck the potential monkey viewers, i hate their rabid fans
>>
HELLO DEVICE?
4Head
IT’S NIP!
4Head
HAVE FUN IN BENCH
4Head
YOU’RE STAYING THERE
4Head
KEKW
>>
>>610365
>>610368
>>610393
looks like device has to push for a roster like this to even find a spot, NIP is definitely going forward without him.
>>
>>610390
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Why is Aleksib so fat?
>>
>>610390
all the listings have already been cancelled
>>
File: Capture.png (544 KB, 496x679)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
G2 coach looks like the tiktok man
>>
>>610365
>smooya
>>
>>610368
>RUSH
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah>>610333
Of course, anything to avoid that cancer.
>>610345
Yeah it's weird but at least he's being professional. Real question is where's Moses and what's L&S doing there, talking like children. Today I heard Scrawny say "maidenless behaviour", hate that fag.
>>
>>610365
JokeS amakek
>>
>Jap valorant fans are Brasil tier
fucking wot?
>>
richard lewis just talked on stream on how almost the entire scene, even top household teams, were corrupted and throwing matches back in 2014. a frenchman whom acted as a proxy skin transfer man for several pros, wanted to come clean and offered richard help
richard then went to valve and offered to do all the work if they gave him skin transfer histories etc but no one was interested
csgolongue was bought by virtus pro's parent company and they quickly shut it down, erased all logs

conspiracybros, we keep winning

>>610444
they pull insane numbers in valorant, like hundreds of thousands when zeta division played in the valorant major
anyone know why valorant is so popular in japan when csgo wasn't?
>>
>>610445
Influencers and waifufags
>>
Does Aleksibot at least make some good calls or us all he does looking pretty while bottom fragging?
>>
>>610445
>everyone was fixing games in 2014
this was well known since forever dude. I remember making bank on obvious throws like a Na'Vi vs wolves something team (it was worldedit's team ) back in 2015 with some ridiculous 95-5 odds on lounge. No one should be surprised
>>
>>610445
Riot puts a lot into cultivating the azn market, Valve doesn't.
>>
>outsiders t side
>1:15 round time
>still 5v5
>2 outsiders die
>go for save when it's 45 seconds left
>>
>>610453
they're the kings of manufactured hype, I'm actually impressed at riot for making inferior versions of other games but making them potentially more popular and profitable.
>>
>>610453
Japan just likes games with a lot of playable characters. See fighting games and touhou and apex and all the rpgs where everyone and their mum joins your party
>>
Wtf are g2 doing
>>
glasses sjokz is CUTE
>>
>>610461
their retakes are so fucking bad compared to every other t1 team. Even with a one-man advantage they usually lose their retakes
>>
aleksi is so fucking trash, why is he even on that team?
>>
>after the disaster that was awp NiKo now aleksibot thinks he can do it too
Why
>>
File: SlippyG2.jpg (115 KB, 1200x630)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Why do they keep slipping?
>>
>>610466
Because he was carried by Sergej and Allu to a major final, which created the narrative that he is some Karrigan-esque IGL. He got lucky with a miracle run and continues to be hailed as some top leader.
>>
>>610469
Slippy G is probably the most accurate NiKo comparison kek
>>
>BR fans cheering for Outsiders just to spite G2
What a pathetic bunch of subhumans
>>
SAME OLD G2
BUSTA
STRAIGHT BUSTA
>>
>>610472
What beef do they have with G2? I've yet to see the hues act without Brazil being involved in some dumb way
>>
>>610474
G2 used a glitched one way smoke to win at least 2 rounds against Imperial and against Navi to force them into OT.
>>
>>610476
I see. Pretty sad G2 has to resort to that shit in order to best Imperial.
>>
>>610478
shows how fucking bad they are. Out of every team they couldve pulled this shit against it had to be one of the worst at the major. This type of shit you pull out during playoffs for ultimate seethe lmao
>>
File: guardian.jpg (49 KB, 720x1021)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>610484
I enjoy it that they did it against the biggest favela niggers out there (Furia are cool doe). Not only that but imagine the absolute chimpout if they also lose to C9 and will go after hobbit aswell.
>>
Jitu are finished
>>
https://www.hltv.org/news/33834/hampus-this-is-the-lineup-i-want-to-see-us-keep-going-with
It’s over for devve
>>
Any m0nesy x jacks shippers here
>>
>Aleksi AWP

this man has no fucking impact on a regular rifle, i dont fucking know how they can allow him to wield a gun that requires you to hit your shots
>>
>>610495
That's who should be using it. S0mple and zywoo wasted their career on grandpa gun.
>>
>>610491
Why would they bring back that sad fuck ever again? He wasn't that good and let the team down big time. Hopefully he'll piss off an ruin another org
>>
Imagine paying $1M for this fucker and he's spent most of the time on the bench
>>
got a little close for comfort, but we looks like we finally broke them, g2bros. now let's grab that win tomorrow!
>>
File: JAMETIME.png (236 KB, 400x417)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>lose bombsite
Heh... another time lads, another time
>>
File: 1638832530127.png (32 KB, 600x450)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
no balls cringe plays desu
>>
File: JUST.jpg (33 KB, 600x600)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/CarlosR/status/1526259014186807298
>>
>>610515
lmaooooooo
>>
ALEKSIBOT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>610525
apologize to BIG and Vitality
>>
OUTsider
>>
>all the matches tomorrow
>>
>>610517
JUST
>>
>621 posts
>page 2
literally who can stop us
>>
ENCE and C9 to win and it will be very comfy
>>
Looking forward to whatever excuse the BR's can make up for Imperial getting 16-0'd
>>
this is what it looks like when these boomer monkeys actually play a t1 team
>>
>>610491
friendly reminder that there was zero drop in performance for the nip team after he left. on the contrary they even had slightly better placements with that phzy guy
>>
ence is destroying heroic in aim duels.

and 4/5ths of this team was solidly tier 2 a year ago.
>>
Time to watch the gaules stream and watch the pure macaco seethe
>>
>onliner faggot maden talking shit
ence is so fuckin soulless
>>
>>610565
ence is incredibly soulful, wdym
>>
ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE
>>
>>610566
ence are peak soulless, literally no fans except for polish toilet cleaners. all teams going international deserve financial collapse
>>
>>610566
i like snappi but no, they are just an international team with no soul.
>>
>>610565
Peak soulless is playing on B stream, mate.
>>
>outsiders out
>potentially no heroic

yawn, we need villains
>>
>>610573
>>610575
ez4ence
>>
guys i can't hear cadian out of the sudden
>>
>>610577
Clown 9 are always villains no matter the lineup
>>
https://twitter.com/ENCE/status/1526276771477434369?cxt=HHwWgsC9jeOotq4qAAAA
>>
Valorant is uniroincally the most soulless game I have ever seen.Why do asians have such shit taste?
>>
>>610577
There's always Cloud Z
>>
Crazy idea: how about we just don't allow people to bet on T12345 games anymore?
>>
>>610594
Yikes!
>>
play faster you retarded russains
>>
>>610606
they are spotfixing
>>
>400k viewers on gaules stream

damn, brazilians do be loving csgo unlike their lazy NA counterpart
>>
>>610627
>loving csgo
No, they love popular players. All those viewers will vanish in the grand final when actual good teams that don't have fallen play.
>>
>>610629
>picked spirit as 0-3

fuck off thorin
>>
>>610636
crawl back to the favelas, macaco
>>
it's funny how easily FURIA gets overshadoed by Imperial. They barely get more brazilian viewers than MIBR do, it's like Astralis vs Heroic in denmark
>>
>>610627
They don't love CSGO, they love Fallen and the old Luminosity players
Furia never draws this many dimes, which I guess is a good thing because they don't have to be associated with the worst dregs of that fanbase
>>
File: FStdl9pWYAIrtT7.jpg (105 KB, 1170x1208)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
>>610638
>>610639
the only player that BRs love in Furia is Kscerato, Hen1 when he used to be there.
>>
Jesus my heart
>>
>>610636
i picked BNE as 0-3 tho
>>
god i fucking hate these shitters, and they are overperforming hard this game.
now this lucky clutch by fer
hope our NA bros send them home
>>
i love this script valve
last dance baby
>>
>c9
>g2
>vitality
>big
too many teams are playing garbage this major
>>
>going for hail mary plays when you just need to close it out
>>
I really, really don't understand how a team of 4 30 year old boomers who have been washed up for ages can make the top 14 (minimum) at a major. Fallen is a monster IGL
>>
crazy fucking game holy shit
and there's a map after this
>>
>>610659
c9 are shit and whiff all of their shot is what's happening
>>
>>610661
kinda feel like the team that loses this map will just collapse
>>
overtimes should be mr2 instead of mr3
>>
>>610668
you should get some bitches on your dick
>>
embarassing
>>
File: 1643920705774.jpg (7 KB, 364x295)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>610671
yeah
>>
>>610672
dont worry c9 is converting energy for the reverse sweep
>>
Imagine losing to these literal monkeys lmao
>>
>>610659
and stewie "die for me dude" 2k was the one that took the IGL duties from fallen on liquid
>>
>attempt to rush b to win

Fucking both these teams are hilarious
>>
>>610659
Imperial are overperforming and C9 are shitting the bed big time
>>
>>610678
Are we really going to pretend that fallen hasn't been shit since 2018 again?
>>
>get signed by Cloud9
>choke
many such cases
>>
>>610682
https://www.hltv.org/team/10399/evil-geniuses
https://www.hltv.org/team/9455/imperial
>>
holy shit
>>
most hype match of the major so far
>>
>>610684
Two retard shitters who will never achieve anything ever again in their miserable lives. What's your point?
>>
Wtf are these viewers
>>
>>610694
reached 570k peak, more than 100k more viewers than yesterday's Imperial vs BNE match, which was the BR record
>>
>>610694
my man making BANK
>>
Is CSGO at its peak, lads? Viewership records being broken day in and out and that's with a big part of the fanbase being at war right now. Do you see any bigger orgs investing in the future?
>>
uh Thorin? I trusted the 0-3 Imperial + Fallen slander
>>
>>610701
Fallen has got to be the most over-rated player in the history of CS:GO. Has never even been the best player on any line-up but people try to make it sound like the guy was Zidane.
>>
thorinsisters... we got too cocky
>>
File: FS6ABYSWYAMJjz4[1].png (6 KB, 86x33)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>610694
holy shit bros
>>
csgo major 2030 will have 5 billion views bros
>>
imagine if they host the next major in brazil

they will bring guns to the arena
>>
File: OleAtTheWheel.png (310 KB, 545x463)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>bottling to these monkeys
some things never change
>>
>>610724
E NINGUÉM CALA ESSE CHORORO
CHORA O PRESIDENTE
CHORA O TIME INTEIRO
CHORA O TORCEDOR
>>
CAM ON SLAVS
>>
>boringo
that's enough for today from me, lads. Rather go play new vegas than watch this shitfest.
>>
C9 are clearly the better team, they deserve to stay
>>
>almost 1m viewers
>>
say what you want to say about favela nigs but they do put a show
>>
For the entirety of last year these zoomer faggots kept upsetting teams I like and pulling bullshit win after bullshit win
The ONE time I want them to win and they're practically throwing against the most unlikable team in the major
>>
ahh what the fuck NAbros, I thought we'd destroy them on Mirage?
>>
>>610804
>>610810
comeback inc
>>
>>610810
Bunch of fuckin russians ain't NA, we want Imperial
>>
>>610816
No we don't. If there was a way I'd choose neither team winning.
>>
bruh why does boltz look so punished
>>
>>610816
lol you clearly werent here during mlg columbus and esl cologne majors. the amount of NA salt in those threads over LG/SK was incredible to shitpost in
>>
>630k and counting

based BR loyalty
>>
File: FR8TWbrXsAAivrw.jpg (1.17 MB, 1536x2048)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>losing to a bunch of monkeys that are worse than a GN4 squad
absolutely embarrassing
>>
IT'S OVER
>>
>>610831
>BR loyalty
They're all gonna bail if Imperial loses while Furia advances
>>
File: Pog.png (471 KB, 600x600)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>610831
700k what the fuck
>>
700k views on gaules holy fucking shit
>>
File: ygE0j1weoI.png (1.05 MB, 903x879)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
animebros.... it's over
>>
>gaules witk 700k and 9k gifted subs
jesus lmao
>>
i fucking hate Imperial, bros
>>
What a fucking embarrassment these zoomers are
And to think people were unironically arguing that ax1le/sh1ro were top 3 material last year
>>
File: 1642581182420.jpg (38 KB, 571x596)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>610845
why is it always like this
>>
>>610847
get fucked nerd
>>
>>610846
why doesn't some favelado just rob him?
>>
everybody thought they were a meme, nobody's laughing now
>>
>that jab at thorin lmao
>>
fuck im gonna cry bros
>>
>>610853
does he even still live in brazil? if so then he probably lives in the most upper class neighborhood there is
remember twitch dollars are worth much more in brazil than in the west
>>
>Imperial are set to play Copenhagen Flames
Mickey Mouse path to the playoffs, the scriptwriter is a hack
>>
File: tomorrow.png (253 KB, 1825x412)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>heroic vs vitality
fuck
>>
>>610855
what did he say
>>
>>610863
ez af for zyGOD
screencap this
>>
File: 1b0.png (72 KB, 1000x1000)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>Imperial - CPHF
>>
IF IMPERIAL qualify

they will play vs NaVi

how many views?
>>
>>610867
212,6 million
>>
I wonder whether Gambit got fucked over by the Hobbit matchfixing stuff. Obviously they should've still gone through regardless, but I can see that could throw them off enough to make the difference.
>>
>>610867
2 million MINIMUM
>>
>>610863
>one of CPH or Imperial will go through
>one of Vitality or Heroic won't
I fucking hate this system so much man
>>
>>610873
cph always perform on lan for some reason
many people suggested them as the dark horse 3-0 pick
>>
>>610864
cant find the clip, but he even answered in english. The guy with gaules said "Fallen, do you think you're the most underrated player in history?" and he said something like "No, look at how many people are here watching us, cheering for us"
>>
>>610876
>on lan
At majors. They bombed out of blast recently.
>>
>>610880
Oh, I've just realized that the blast was online, yeah. I feel retarded.
>>
File: 3497588735.png (784 KB, 1176x972)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
>.
>>
>>>/int/164810384
>>
>>610867
that's assuming Jitu wins, which I think they'll choke away
>>
I thougt that the last dance wouldnt even qualify for the major, seeing how 00nation (better team on paper) got raped in t3 europe. also spirit and cph flames doing well

nice major
>>
>>>/sp/120389801
>>
File: script.jpg (107 KB, 918x818)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
Script just leaked bros
>>
If this turns into another monkey renaissance then I guess I'll have to say goodbye to watching CS again.
>>
>>610894
>CPH, Spirit, then ENCE
Literal Mickey Mouse path to finals
>>
>>610898
ENCE is so far the second best team in the major after navi
>>
>>610896
just fuck off then, we are the reason this dead game still gathers views, jeaulous subhuman scum
>>
>>610891
Imperial didn't get to play that many of the top teams and they lost a bunch in process, but getting at least top2 SA/NA placing is pretty good.
>>
>>610900
they will fold when Spinx chokes
>>
>>610905
if ropz chokes faze will play like garbage, too
>>
>>610908
he doesnt choke. rain and karribot are the problem
>>
>>610908
Faze seem to be the team to start slow though and rise in the play-offs. Every player also has so much experience by this point it's pretty insane. It's teams with very new players like Spirit/NiP/Ence that's the prime fodder for major choking.
>>
>>610892
big booba posted in this thread
>>
FalleN is the most over-rated player in the history of CS:GO. Has never even been the best player on any line-up but people try to make it sound like the guy was Zidane.
>>
>>610894
vitality vs imperial final would be kino, too bad i need heroic to win for pickems
>>
File: Untitled.png (35 KB, 601x390)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>
>>610916
whats going through thorins mind RIGHT NOW?
>>
File: 1652719613812.gif (2.65 MB, 480x424)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB GIF
>>610920
>thorin cums into the ocean
>RL:
>>
File: Untitleddada.png (365 KB, 586x486)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
macacobros...
>>
File: 432423423.jpg (44 KB, 720x699)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>610927
Its election year so leftist tards are on full panic mode
>>
hobbitbros...........
they're onto us..................
>>
>>610936
>cloud9 fucked over again
That org is cursed at this point.
>>
>>610927
dont worry, we're kicking bolsonaro after this year's election
>>
RL and thorin on suicide watch. Bet they’re fucking seething seeing Imperial do this well after their crusade against Fallen for bullying some gay NA kid
>>
whats with all the twitter replyguys shitting up this thread

pls go back
>>
>>610944
It's the new era of how to increase engagement with the scene and it's here to stay as far as I can see.
>>
this Stryker guy sounds like a real piece of work, what a scumbag
>>
>>609198
>>609297
>>610637
dilate, you shit cunts
>>
>>610957
>hues seethe
>lol what a bunch of monkeys
>dilate!
what did he mean by this
>>
you know, I hated the BRs back in the day but god damn do I love seeing these based boomers make babby online-onlys kneel
>>
>>610940
stfu commie
>>
>>610958
we still won though

>>610962
stop shitting the thread with your cuck politics, fuck off to >>>/int/bra
>>
>>610964
What does imperial winning have to do with a bunch of third worlders chimping out? I want imperial to win too. I'm making fun of the fans (you).
>>
>>610962
kill yourself gado
>>
File: 1651685396502.png (40 KB, 633x758)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>610677
>>
File: harveyfags.png (1.43 MB, 1644x718)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>
>>610971
my very first esea open team lost to her team 16 14 on old nuke
just wanted to share
>>
>>610976
Where is Brazil Nobel prize
>>
>>610978
We had one laureate but the brits took him from us
>>
>>610916
This but unironically.
>>
all of brazil should be thanking rlewis kek
>>
>>610986
nt thorin
>>
>>610132
>shox is good he just doesn't care
read this chain >>607684
only naf came away looking ok this major, at least shox has better justification than elige
>>
>>610978
unironically got 4 or 5 literally stolen from us
>>
File: mystery foot.webm (2.27 MB, 640x1136)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB WEBM
>>610258
>>
>>611015
I still have no idea why Shox is in Liquid. It's like seeing Hiko playing in flipside.
>>
>>611022
hiko played in flipside because s1mple liked him
shox is playing for liquid because naf likes him. it actually makes sense to have a veteran second caller who's known for helping nurture young talents, he's just not fragging quite enough, and doesn't seem to be able to say no (or fob work off onto an analyst). and he's gonna burn out in <a year too from of the unclear responsibilities and distance from his family
>>
>>611031
shox is igl
>>
>>611033
>So now I let my teammates manage the preparations and let myself get directed more by nitro and adren
>I told nitro "if at some point you don't have a solution, I'll always be here and have one for you 100% just from what I'm seeing during the game."
>As far as IGLing the thing is that [nitr0] never refuses any suggestion, so there has to be a lot of work to make him more confident in his calls. He's trying a lot to catch up to the meta in CS but it's impossible to catch up in 3 months after having missed 2 years of CS. So he's on the right path and he tries hard, but not quite there yet, and it's normal, it will take more time for him to be really at his best as an IGL.
read that guy's translation, it's very interesting
>>611022
nvm that was how hiko and s1mple met, I'm dumb
>>
>>611031
I guess it's not that weird considering that Stewie and Tarik played in MIBR and S1mple in liquid, but I'm still kind of puzzled by the intentions. I can see why would shox take the gig if there's nothing else left, but I have hard time seeing this work long-term due to just locality of the players. I don't even get why would Liquid need more veterans/experienced players. NAF/Elige/Nitro are some of the most seasoned NA players that are still playing on this level and Nitro was brough back specifically for this sort of thing. Elige also is a fairly vocal player and oSee seemed to have been described as fairly vocal too. I guess the move could work a bit like a hail Mary and just giving it a shot in case it somehow works.
>>
>>611044
it's stranger than those because they were young and unmoored, and shox has a wife and stepkid, but
>NAF/Elige/Nitro are some of the most seasoned NA players that are still playing on this level
nitr0 is overcoming 3 years of meta changes, without even igling for a bit during valorant (I think, didn't watch) and
>coach: what do elige and naf bring to the table?
>>shox: headshots *laugh* Naf only helps with tactics in 2 specific circumstances: either when he's really high on the scoreboard and is confident so he feels more chatty, or when we're getting rekt and we're really in the shit. But the goal is to avoid this so when the team is doing well he doesn't bring much as far as calling.
>>Elige is very emotional so from one round to another he can be giving a lot of calls or completely shutting down
shox is coming in to replace stewie and midround/feel the game out. if you mean experienced players would help mentoring osee, that didn't go so well with grim (iirc fallen did a lot of that)
>>
>>611052
Well, with Grim nitro wasn't there, so that itself could be the difference to change the outcome. Grim also was a rifler with some fragging prowess, while the team seeminly needed someone to do more of a bitch role instead and wanted Grim to do that, which is just asking for a disaster. oSee clearly is the awper that is going to awp, which shouldn't really clash with rest of the team composition too much.

While I guess I can maybe see why team liquid might think that they'd want someone to help with leading and direction for a bit, shouldn't that really just be the job of the backroom staff, namely coach? And if that's what you're looking for you surely want someone from within your scene/culture to do that sort of thing. Both Daps and Zews are currently free as far as I know and surely even if they think that Shox could do this sort of job it cannot be a long-term solution, right? Once nitro gets his shit together there really shouldn't be all that much for shox to do?
>>
>>611066
Maybe they need a voice that keeps them together in the server, a coach can only contribute as much as time outs allow during matches.
>>
>>611067
From what I've heard that's an Elige thing and nitro + Adren are in the team pretty much due to him. How much more does he need? That's getting beyond ridiculous.
>>
>>611066
not the guy you responded to but wanted to point out something
>shouldn't that really just be the job of the backroom staff, namely coach?
yeah probably, but you realize that adren doesn't do jackshit right (anyone not on liquid copium should've realized this already, but if not see shox interview above). on top of that, their manager guy jokasteve cares more about players feelings than results. even if they hired people like zews, daps, whomever, they wouldn't be able to change the system since the players and the management don't care and would rather paycheck coast (desu who can blame them it's fat stacks). in short, liquid need a complete overhaul starting at the management before anything will truly change
>>
File: Spoiler Image (64 KB, 639x388)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>610363
yeah I always thought nexa was a genius for pic related, if only aleksib just called the same kind of play
nexa wanted to stay on the roster as a nonigl rifler lmao
>>
File: rush.jpg (361 KB, 2778x1440)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>610414
>RUSH
>ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
say it to his face
>>
>>611080
Daaamn rush looks like THAT?
>>
>>611073
That's the narrative I've heard. The whole thing being pretty much Elige vanity project. I kind of question that as it seems a bit too easy and lazy, but after Nifty in Envy it doesn't really seem too far fetched. Twistzzz leaving NA as a whole after being in Liquid and NAF being close to signing to EG strongly suggests that there's something fairly rotten within the team, but my impression from other games is that the org isn't as incompetent and blindsighted as to just let such a clear rot fester.
>>
>>611080
uhhh bros? he's on roids right?
>>
>>611080
ON THE GEAR BOIS
>>
>>611066
I don't really mean helping osee learn to t1 awp, I mean supporting a young player and helping them play under pressure, on the road, etc. vitality made a documentary from the stockholm major and it seemed like he was the only one there for misutaa and kyojin, while apex sperged out
they swapped to moses who had 0 tactical knowledge and hated it, they seem content with adren as a glorified analyst who isn't going to put his foot down about anything. unless you kick elige or sign a bigger star who he respects, I don't even think they're gonna realize you can sign another coach and keep him around for strats
when liquid had the 2019 run, stewie was midrounding a ton and was praised for quick decisions, understanding the flow of the game, etc. by teammates, which seems to be what they want shox to slot in as, even when nitr0 is "back". you can only do so much midgame as a coach, even less as an analyst outside. I don't think they have the firepower now to make it work (or maybe they should have a better igl), but that's the logic
also
>surely want someone from within your scene/culture to do that sort of thing. [Zews is] currently free
>>
File: 2 years old.jpg (103 KB, 1080x1080)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>611090
>>611091
maybe, but he's also a manlet gym rat with the schedule and money for perfect nutrition/programming, with a pump and ideal lighting
veins, delts, traps looking questionable though
>>
>>611102
cs pros have been roiding for years too
>>
File: 100% nADDY bro.jpg (326 KB, 1152x2048)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>611087
>Twistzzz leaving NA as a whole after being in Liquid and NAF being close to signing to EG strongly suggests that there's something fairly rotten within the team
twistzz was almost purely about stewie, eg had potential as some combo of valde/autimatic/stew/brehze/cerq/naf I think (if NA nostalgic for 2019), and at the time liquid was only nitr0/elige without even a known awp (tried and failed to get m0nesy)
>>611105
yeah I know, just saying rush is pretty short iirc
>>
File: stakes.png (82 KB, 816x649)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>
>>610673
dayum...
>>
File: GlobalOffensive-ur7psp.jpg (2.62 MB, 2470x2174)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
Today is kino
>>
>>610863
more like fuck yeah. guaranteed 5 correct pick'ems from these bad at cs bois
>>
>>610920
rl is such a bitch
>>
I hope all Brs lose today.
>>
>>611187
They should.
>>
>>611187
Furia going through wouldn't be bad
>>
>>611105
>a pro once jokingly mentions that his team's lost due to being under the effect of adderall
*PITCHFORKS UP* NEED TO CHANGE THE RULES
>a pro talks publically about how he's been on the gear for a while
*crickets*

I'm not sure I get it.
>>
>>611196
you dont get how a drug stimming people up would be more important than roids?
>>
>>611203
Even if I did get it I don't have that much faith that the average person would.
>>
>>611153
today's the big day!
>>
WE LIVE
>WE LIVE
>>
Come to think of it, if you put Vince, Hugo and Machine in the same room, you'd have a hard fucking time saying who is who by their voice
>>
Ugh I fucking hate these casters,
the one who was saying "HE GETS 4" sounds like he has fucking nails in his throat he sounds like trash
>>
>>611187
At this point it's probably better if Imperial win because there is high risk that CPH will just shit the bed in quarters when veterans maybe will put up a fight
>>
>>611229
They're out of their depth for sure. They're dreamhack tier just like the two aussies. Don't get me wrong they all have a place in the scene. But maybe not here.
>>
>>611231
I think PGL just decided to give "new" casting talent a chance. I don't expect them to cast in the arena, that's for sure.
But ignoring that yes, Moses and Sadokist would have been a much better choice.
>>
>>611232
You mean save money.
>>
>>611233
That's one way to look at it. But I'm not really bothered by them either way.
>>
>>611234
They sound fine just a little dull in terms of the content of their speech.
Not saying I could do better or anything, but they use the same phrases over and over.

Also their mics are poor quality, 70k people watching and they can't afford $20 pop filters.
>>
jesus christ vitality are so bad. 2 people watching CT and one hiding in ramp so they can be sitting ducks from site pushes. Embarassing comms.
>>
>>611187
based, can't wait for cph flames vs spirit quarter finals with 100k viewers
>>
>>611239
This but unironically.
>>
File: heavy think.jpg (171 KB, 820x924)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Why aren't Vitality calling more timeouts?
>>
anyone else wanna do a drinking game where we take a shot everytime one of the casters say "everything humanly possible"

i'm stopping at 10 though
>>
ummm Zywoo sisters?
>>
>>611243
Pussy.
>>
>>611243
JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED
>>
They should just beg RPK to come back
>>
Fuck, these casters are so soulless. BARDOLPH AND DDK WHERE
>>
why would you pick a map if you cant dominate it or at least make it close?
>>
>>611250
>calls casters soulless
>wants peak soulless casters
>>
>>611252
t. seething ESLtard
Faceit is just better, accept it
>>
>>611254
I don't use either because I am not a hacker.
>>
>>611256
What? You mean that you're a hacker
>>
>>611257
No, I am not a hacker which is why I don't use cheating services.
>>
What a fall off for zywho
>>
File: meds.gif (149 KB, 236x260)
149 KB
149 KB GIF
>>611258
>>
>>611260
>cheater tries to force addy onto others
>>
File: FQkAWMrVIAIrmE4.jpg (168 KB, 806x1200)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>610865
>ez af for zyGOD
>>
Huffing the hopium.. Why are these adults talking internet speak irl?!
>>
>casters are a borefest
>analysts are a borefest
why, pgl, why
>>
>>611263
>>611264
they are saving the good stuff for the imperial game.
>>
File: fellow kids.jpg (30 KB, 500x284)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>611263
to appeal to the faggots in the "twitch chat"
>>
Cadian is fucking based
>>
what the fuck did CS GO do? how are they getting 100k viewers on the qualis after the 2019-2021 years of being on the down low?
what went so right?
even valorant is hitting 50k on qualis right now. I'm enjoying both of them too.
>>
>>611266
I fucking hate that site with passion. It contributed to the decline of quality of the internet so much.
>>
File: file.png (678 KB, 1585x769)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>611269
it still is the closest to 4ch lingo than any other site out there in terms of culture and it even allows raids which helps the stream of information to grow naturally
>>
>>611261
WHY WOULD A HACKER PLAY FACEIT??
>>
>>611278
To hack.
>>
File: acelelele.png (74 KB, 345x231)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>
>>611285
and it was only the beginning
>>
>>611268
It went f2p for a while
>>
>>611285
HE DID IT AGAIN
TOGGLER FUCKIN SHIT
>>
how did no one kill stavn? that was the map right there, Heroic would have been broke and ez 15-10
fuck
>>
lmao the fist bump left hanging
>>
OH LOVE ME MISUTAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
https://twitter.com/cios_snax/status/1526491084536397824?s=21&t=8ilso667WjsUkxqMIJfXrQ
BROS?
>>
Zywoo whiffed that
>>
>>611299
i always hated old virtus and their polack toilet scrubber fanbase, back in 2015-17 you got one of these fags with a virus pro avatar on your team and you already knew it would be a screaming 12 year old
>>
>getting entryfragged TWICE by a galil
jfc
>>
>and then he slips!
the aerial view at that moment was great
>>
>gets tagged to 1 health,
>goes onto to get a quad kill, acing the round with the deagle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYGXw57HkLs
>>
why is major prize money pathetic even though the game is basically a money printer
>>
>>611310
because 1 millionz is just enough to sound like a lot
>>
>>611306
Surely this warrants a graffiti?
>>
>>611310
We sure CS cashes in more $$ than dota?
>>
>>611316
Skins are way more pricy than dota2 items. The biggest seller for dota are most likely the compendiums for majors and TI.
>>
having a good IGL is the most important aspect of a team
>>
real question though
the whole hobbit situation is coming out of nowhere
what do you think transpired? tried to blackmail and they said fuck off?
>>
>>611322
Gambit owners seething about losing the team so they gave Richard Lewis the information and paid him to write a hit piece.
>>
>>611322
the dude has a serious condition (probably terminal) and decided to come clean, I guess.
>>
https://www.dexerto.com/csgo/sources-nip-in-dispute-with-csgo-players-over-sticker-money-1825180/
NiPbros... the Richard Lewis curse is spreading
>>
>>611328
>https://www.dexerto.com/csgo/sources-nip-in-dispute-with-csgo-players-over-sticker-money-1825180/
omg who fucking gives a shit
>>
>>611327
I don't believe he's ill in any way, maybe mentally. Here's a quote from RL's article:
>During our interview, I wanted to make sure that by highlighting his role in fixing these matches he too would likely receive a ban of some sort. “Yes, I know,” he said “but for now I need to focus on my health. With my knowledge and experience I should be able to get a job in CS:GO in the future.”
terminal my ass
>>
very bad game from zywoo, one of the worst I've seen from him
almost no impact on overpass, completely threw a doable 2v3 round at the beginning of inferno
>>
Wtf is strength to strength
>>
>>611333
Yeah, I don't trust the guy either. Dunno, keeping something like that for 7 years and then doing it like that when the whole CIS scene looks like it's imploding screams crabs in a bucket syndrome
>>
buy pistols
>>
please fuck this caster dude he needs some green tea or something man
>>
m4a1s op spammer, i kneel. Feels like every single map is just a CT curbstomp
>>
>>611187
seethe & dilate
>>
ZywOo needs to wake the fuck up, I don't want to see cadian's chimpouts in the arena.
>>
>>611345
I wonder what'll be the nerf. My bet would be price increase + damage per second decrease, but I'd really like to see the reseve ammo being decreased heavily.