[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image0.gif (2.46 MB, 324x366)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB GIF
dumbass medieval fantasy fightan game

pirate is never getting nerfed
neither is raider
>>
>>605052
just flip it lol
>>
>>605062
>she can soft feint to GB at any time
if only
>>
This game blows!
>>
I got enough money for a new guy, Kyoshin or Jormundir?

Jorm seems like they have more fun potential but I currently main Black Prior so I think I'd gel with Kyoshin more
>>
>>605513
I'd advise Kyoshin.
Jorm seems fun on the surface but the second I started playing them I absolutely hated it. Your main strategy is going to be stamina bullying with the same move until you get your nut slam and then repeat the process.
There's really nothing else going on with them.
>>
File: 1651128669384.jpg (19 KB, 640x343)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>605513
>>605527
if you play kyoshin you automatically lose both foreskin and testicle priveleges
spend your steel on cosmetics for your favorite dude instead
>>
Don't you have a /vg/ thread
>>
>>605829
My dick don't work.
>>
>>605829
no active enough to not get slided
vm is better
>>
>breach matches take like 25 minutes
>can end up being this drawn out painful slog of attrition and scrambling for each available objective and buff
>so people pick the absolutely most meta shit they can
I just loaded into a breach match and the enemy team was 3 JJs and a pirate
this mode can never be saved
>>
>>606021
>I just loaded into a breach match

First mistake.
>>
>hitokiri can feint the kick that you HAVE to dodge into a guardbreak on reaction to your dodging the kick startup
that is fucking horseshit
>>
I have now started 13 breach matches and closed my game within 3 minutes of the match starting
Ive been trying to play breach for an hour and a half
>>
>>606059
I joined as attacker and the ram was at 40% health and the first gate wasn't even down to its last bar of health yet
>>
>>606059
>>606067
You are so close to learning the lesson.
>>
XDD another meme emote! You guys like 2 year old memes right?
Pirate nerf??
>>
File: Knightunicorn.jpg (47 KB, 390x447)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Which of the knights would do this holy white unicorn themed look the best?
>>
>>607402
Lawbringer is the best looking knight so the answer is always LB
>>
>>607402
lawbringer can already become unicorn themed
>>
>>607404
>>607461
Got any screenshots? I'll need to redownload the game once I'm back home since I'm in the mood for some FH but I'm still at work.
>>
>>607501
>>
Anybody else think this buccaneer character is shit?
The gun seems like too much of a jump into the future for the setting of the game. And it's silly that the gun is self-loading and automatic. The other weapons don't breach the suspension of disbelief to this degree.
>>
>>607756
Bro we've had literal magic for like three years now my immersion's already as broken as it's going to be. Pirate's not any worse than Hitorkiri's soul-stealing or Shaolin's instant transmission. If I could undo all of them I would but at this point I'm past caring.
>>
>>607501
Don't have the game installed lmoa
>>607756
We have literal dragons now my dude it's over
>>
>>607762
>>607786
Yeah, but, the gun is tacky from a theme perspective.
>>
>>607791
>>
File: 200.jpg (54 KB, 514x768)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
GIVE HIGHLANDER AN UNDODGEABLE IN OFFENSIVE FORM
RIGHT FUCKING NOW UBI
RIGHT NOW
>>
>>607955
Ok, the emote gets undodgeable properties
>>
>>607955
use the grab doofus
>>
>>608223
Undodgeables are supposed to counter dodge attacks as well
>>
>>607756
The theme went out the window once they started adding those all those shitty premium shitty particle effects and silly executions. Only a matter of time until we get a musket dude with bayonet
>>
>>608252
Those shitty premium shitty particle effects and silly executions are things that I can overlook because they're side things. A hero with a semi-automatic is a bit too much for my taste. It kinda fucks with the theme.
>>
Who is the most braindead character in the game?
>>
>>608369
>1vs1 braindead just autopilot the same mixups on repeat
Pirate
>4vs4 braindead literally just press heavy attack over and over and topscore in dominion everytime
Hitokiri
>>
>>608223
>do OF heavy > kick > grab soft feint
>spend 60% of my stamina doing this
>a kensei that initially dodged the heavy still doesnt get grabbed and hits me
>>
i want to play more shaman but she's genuinely insufferable in any non-1vs1 gamemode
>finally do all the setup required to pounce and bite someone
>teammate without fail smashes me out of it so they can hit a single light and give the enemy revenge
>>
File: nuxia.jpg (1008 KB, 1337x1337)
1008 KB
1008 KB JPG
>>608708
She, Nuxia and Glad all have the same problem: their big damage payoff is interruptable by literally everything. Nuxia's got it the worst because she doesn't have anything else (at least Glad has bashes and Shaman has unblockables). Being Nuxia in a team fight is just pain, you basically drop caltrops and that's the extent of your usefulness. Every trap is going to be interrupted by either a team mate or an enemy so you just go around raw heavying.

Shugoki suffers a little bit too on account of the hug but that's such a small part of his kit now it hardly matters.
>>
>>608718
>>608708
for glad and shaman at least they are an absolutely headache in 1v1s
and since they're assassins they can get in and get out really quickly
they have a lot of roamer / jungler potential
also having stealth on shaman will allow you to get in sneaky opening damage pretty often if you're just roaming from objective to objective

I think 4v4 and 1v4 potential trumps all so they're still not going to compete with the likes of Raider and JJ and Piss Rat
>>
File: crazy-snow-leopard.gif (1.85 MB, 506x640)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB GIF
I keep screaming but Ubisoft won't answer
>>
God damn I want to kill the idiots that let mm be this bad. Got matched up with niggers and chinks from across the globe with bad internet so when I fought them, constantly teleport around, and it favored them when I light parried so it just me eating a full combo every god damn time. And my teammates are always rep 100 or below when all the enemy team are rep 200 at least. I want to kill the fat bastard that balances this game. Pirate, JJ, Kyoshit, Shitnobi and Shito are in every single game. Pls for the love of god buff every other characters so I don;t have to face these unblockables spamming fucks.
>>
>>610417
extremely relatable post
>kyoshin can punish any non-unblockable attack with 3 full seconds of stunlock
>all of hitokiris attacks have nearly identical animation startups so you basically just have to guess if this next ones gonna be a light, a heavy, a charged heavy, or the actual unblockable
>also hitokiri gets a billion hyperarmor on every move
>JJ literally cant be punished for fucking up at any time and can only be killed with overwhelming aggression that forces him to actually defend
>Raider has infinite stamina and the most absurd attack chain of any character in the game
I hate it so much
>>
why does kyoshin get literally everything in """his""" kit?
>>
>finally having a good breach match
>about to win
>game crashes
thank you ubi
I understand
>>
>Im rep 75
>havent seen an opponent lower than rep 300 in 7 hours
>>
Idk if it's just because I have been playing this (on and off, mostly off) since release but does anyone else notice more and more bugs lately? Like environment glitches and the like
>>
>opponents at my current mmr recognize that I go for crushing counters as highlander
>they start baiting out free light parries by juggling heavies
I'm just not allowed to crushing counter any basic heavies from neutral I guess
>>
>>611134
Rep 75 is fucking massive
>>
>>611492
nuh uh
>>
why does pirate have hyperarmor on her unblockable forward dodge heavy?
>>
>>611492
>Get 2 reps per week by accident playing 4v4
>5 year old game
>>
>player is good enough that they can consistently parry lights
>they still just play raider, pirate, and JJ
why
you're good enough to make any character work and yet you're playing the character designed for disabled children
fucking why
>>
File: BeauviolettePirate01.png (631 KB, 1350x690)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
>>607756
not entirely. In a way the gun is kind of silly because it normally does only 5 damage, the first tier feat version does 12 damage, and the longbow all samurai heroes, highlander, warmonger, zhanhu, and I think a few others get deal fifty damage. (my theory is that she's just firing 'blanks' and burning people on the powder blasts) But there's also game balance (whatever's left to consider with her at least) to keep in mind. Lawbringer and Warmonger's armor were the types of armor expressly invented to resist gunfire even and existed in time periods well after firearms came onto the scene even in europe (like the late 1200s)

That being said, what I do wish was that each time the Pirate fired the pistol, she dropped it and pulled out another, this opens up armor sets where she's practically wearing enough pistols to count as an armor, also maybe have the pistols become particle effects to litter the battlefield with guns. Okay that second part is a joke. But drawing a new gun could even make for part of the balancing act as she would need even like 500ms to ready a fresh pistol from her hammerspace coat.

Don't get me wrong, I think there's a lot of things wrong with her or that at least could be done better. But possessing a handgun is really a non-issue.
>>
File: file.png (2.66 MB, 1233x1800)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB PNG
>>612060
>drawing new guns every time
>>
lawbringer would be A-tier if he had hyperarmor during some part of his primary combo
his moveset is fine
either hyperarmor on the openers or hyperarmor on the unblockable finisher
>>
do any 1 of the following to pirates forward dodge heavy
>remove unblockable trait
>remove hyperarmor
>remove the ability to soft feint to a guardbreak
remove just one of these and it becomes something resembling a fair move
>>
>>613278
As someone who plays pirate, I'd say remove the top two, remove dodge cancel from side dodge and forward dodge heavies, and maybe give her a light-heavy-light and heavy-light-heavy combo because I'm fucking sick of all these two-hit combos in modern heroes.
>>
>>612008
Because the less bandwidth they have to dedicate to retarded useless character gimmicks, the more they're able to focus on things like parrying lights. That's why top-tiers stay top-tier.
>>
is this game p2w? i'm bored, have a ton of disposable cash, and want to whale up a game
>>
>>613391
Game is not really pay 2 win. You eventually get better weapon skins that can affect your stats, but they really don't affect the combat much.

Wasn't like how it was on launch.
>>
>>613391
no
I mean
you can spend real money to unlock Jiang Jun right away with the Marching Fire thing
but all characters can be unlocked by just playing the game
Jiang Jun is objectively the best character in the game in every regard so I guess if you buy him with real money you'd be paying to win
you could probably stomp people hard before you even finish learning the basics because JJ is so incredibly forgiving with absolutely zero conventional punish windows

actually yeah
it's pay to win
>>
File: CROSSPLAY YAAAAS.png (394 KB, 1496x711)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>
>>613410
amogus fug
>>
>>613391
FH is play to lose. You will gain nothing from playing this game but misery
>>
>>612008
Thats like asking me take the stairs up to the 10th floor just because i can use my legs, instead of taking the elevator.
>>
>>614155
you are in a wheelchair and have to take the elevator lmao
>>
>>614155
>I play raider because I'm a good player
pfffffffft
>>
>>612008
Greater results, dickhead. This isn't rocket science, dickhead. You should've known this, dickhead.

Dickhead.
>>
File: zingus-cat.gif (907 KB, 362x640)
907 KB
907 KB GIF
>>614898
installing cheats will also yield even greater results
I highly recommend a togggle-able auto parry
playing JJ with with cheats would probably be FUCKING AWESOME and would get absolutely BASED results that are GREATER
>>
>join breach match
>emote in spawn until everyone on my team leaves
>leave
>repeat
>>
>>616280
good, nobody should play breach ever
>>
>>616280
Bannable offense actually
>>
>>616576
How do they define what is and isn't a bannable offence?
Is the practice of being an honorfag a bannable offence?
Is spamming a bannable offence?
>>
>>616624
Extreme honorfagging can be considered griefing yes
>>
>>616576
I would love to be banned
it would fantastic
>>
>>616777
Just spam nigger in chat then
>>
>>616793
PS4 players can't see text chat so theres nobody to report me
theres like 1 PC player for every 20 console players
>>
>>617241
Pretty sure they can see it, just not respond
>>
>>617315
Not him but yeah chat is entirely disabled for consolechads.
>>
>>617522
Pretty sure they said in the crossplay reveal that they could read chat but they could just have fucked it up like always
>>
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 971x161)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>617890
Nope.
>>
I like Warden's Shoulder Bash. There, I said it.
>>
>>619395
light light bash light light bash light light bash
>opponent finally starts to dodge soon enough
>start holding the bash
>continue to light light bash
Ill bet you LOVE the bash
>>
>>619395
The bash is fine. It was cancer back when you could feint it after you started moving and initiate it from a backdodge. Warden's problem is the rest of his moveset. Dude can't even light after a heavy to confirm for team mates, and his feats are mostly trash. Solid 1v1 hero, underwhelming otherwise.
>>
>>619429
He's for sure a solid 1v1 hero but honestly the most bland
>>
gib highlander more stamina
or make his stuff cost less
83 stamina for a single mixup is insane
>>
do anon's play one hero forever or just a few favorites? i see tons of players that have under 100 total reps with rep 50-70 on a hero.
i generally rep a hero to 8-10, crack a few crates, min/max gear perks, fashion them best i can, move on to a new hero. then play my favorites when i get sick of grinding. highest hero rep is 21 (warmonger) I cant imagine playing a single hero to rep70. thats 7 heros you could have gotten proficient with instead
>>
>>619817
I religiously, exclusively, and autisticly play big sword man
I am a hair short of rep 70
the only other characters I have any reps on are lawbringer and gryphon (I thought he might be some cool fusion of lawbringer and highlander)
I want to be an unstoppable bastard with the claymore

if they ever add a zweihander character I will probably also get him to rep 70 (unless it's female only for some reason)
hopefully a zweihander mercenary character would get a primitive Holy Roman Empire style mini-canon / blunderbuss
so I could better roleplay as the blacked swordsman
>>
>>620035
>female
That's problematic language; you mean Body Type 2.
>>
>>620187
why can't I see body type 2's breasts on raider when I can see type 1's pecs?
why the discrimination
>>
It's only a matter of time before I get banned for AFKing in spawn
but these people have to learn
you can't just beat me in dominion and expect to get away with it
now take your deserved loss like a champ, bitch
Wow! Wow! Wow!
that's right
say wow
say good fight
I won't leave spawn
and yes I will use stealth to run to the enemy spawn just as the last of you goes down for the last time
and I will wait in the enemy spawn till the timer runs out
you should't have ganked me with 3 cents last match
>>
>>613391
Raider is busted as fuck and you start the game with him unlocked
>>
Is there a new hero soon do you think? Not sure how often they release them. It's been a few months since Pirate came out.
>>
The joke has been made before, but it's strange how Pirate is:
>Good at everything
>Body type-locked
>Has *that* hair style
>Is a POC
>Has the most anachronistic weapon
She fits all the tropes of a "woke" Mary Sue character, with some donut steel thrown in there.
>>
>>620500
yep
and the devs think it's 100% fine
not even one teeny tiny balance patch
>>
>I'm good enough at wavedashing to keep up with 7 m/s characters but there's no moves in offensive form with rollcatch so I can't punish them for continuing to run
maybe I could quickly switch to DF and celtic curse but I'd probably still fail to connect a hit
fug
>>
>>620492
there will probably be a new one by the end of summer or something
it'll be another character in Pirate's dumbass donut faction
>>
>try out pirate in training arena
>level 3 bot
>you can feint to GB in reaction to seeing them startup a parry
this isnt a read game
this is a game where a handful of characters are just objectively better in every single way
there is no "read"
I feel sick
>>
File: Varangian Guard.jpg (814 KB, 2261x1412)
814 KB
814 KB JPG
Post cosmetics
>>
File: file.png (1.73 MB, 1451x1067)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>620844
ok
>>
File: CHILDS PLAY.png (776 KB, 1316x1080)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
met some dude today who was Rep 70 on warlord
The War Boar
had a big silver helmet that covered his face and big ornamental horns that looked like huge tusks
and he had the Battle Swine illustrious effect
we lost, but he only died once and was the last to go down
>>
File: taking cover.png (1.83 MB, 1609x1275)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
Juggernaut + Tough As Nails + Regenerate + Bastion + Vengeful Barrier + Bulk Up
an immovable object
>>
>>620844
>at this point LB and BP are the only knights lacking a 'Helmet mask modeled after a face' look.

It angers.
>>
File: Luciana001.png (678 KB, 1038x1016)
678 KB
678 KB PNG
>>621004
Forgot to post my fashion.
>>
pirate is overpowered
>>
File: Ornamental_katar.jpg (918 KB, 625x800)
918 KB
918 KB JPG
What other world warriors would you like to see from the Outlander faction? There's plenty of opportunity for other cultures to get in now

I'd like to see a middle eastern dude with Katars
>>
>>621270
Scooby Doo would be pretty neat.
>>
man I dont know what all they changed but this season it feels like you get no fuckin renown for anything other than just farming soldiers in mid
and since B gives +2 now it's also the best thing to do for winning
>>
>>621926
They removed class specific renown, if you missed that
>>
>>621938
wasnt the only class with abnormal renown gains vanguards though?
>>
Highlander doesn't need a bunch of cancer shit slapped onto him to be viable
just some tweaks in areas of concern
>slow as shit, slowest in the game
just raise him to 6 or 6.5
right now everyone can safely run away from him
he can't chase anyone
and moving from spawn or between objectives is a painfully slow
>no stamina
either lower his OF costs or make so that he has super high stamina regen in OF
also remove the fucking cost of exiting OF
>can't antigank for shit
add hyperarmor to his crushing counters
that alone would be a huge improvement

and give him an undodgeable somewhere, preferably in offensive form so you can actually use OF moves on characters like orochi
>>
>>622009
Okay
>>
File: biden voter.png (97 KB, 250x607)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>622228
not okay
>>
anyone have experience with an xbox elite controller or any other controller with paddles?
was wondering if I'd have an easier time parrying if I wasn't using an analogue button for input
>>
>>622520
I use an Elite Series 2 and the hair triggers are nice. Also I've got GB on the left paddle so I don't have to take my thumb off the right analog stick to GB. It's a solid improvement, although I dunno if it's worth triple the price of a normal controller.
>>
The BP execution is so fucking bad holy shit. I wouldn't even render this if I animated that just for myself and they release that for 7k steel. This game is beyond done
>>
How do you decide what Aramusha unblockable to use after getting his full guard block thing? They both seem very similar
>>
>>622520
I use a switch controller on PC and the digital triggers are fantastic for this game
>>
>>623010
The light one does more damage than the heavy one, while the heavy one is better for when you're being ganked because of the wide swing angle it has in favour of doing less damage.
The kick meanwhile does no damage but does a huge chunk of stamina damage and if you hit the enemy into a wall with it you get a free side heavy.
A basic way to always remember what to use is:
1. Is there other enemies beside them? Yes = Heavy
2. If not, are they close to a wall/ledge or low on stamina? Yes = Kick
3. If no to both of the above, Light.
>>
which for honor character has the fattest cunt?
>>
>>623470
valk
>>
I have never seen a console player play any character besides JJ, Kyoshin, Pirate, Orochi, and Raider
it has not happened
>>
>>623487
Because all console players are faggots. I say this as a console player.
>>
File: you are the gay.png (462 KB, 947x942)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>hito can feint their neutral bash into a guardbreak IN REACTION to an opponent dodging the bash
WHAT THE FUCK
I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY
WHY DO RECOVERIES AND "COMMITS" NOT EXIST FOR SOME CHARACTERS
>hurrrrr I can dodge out of my recoveries so you cant punish me for button mashing like a retard
>hurrr actually no I didnt bash um actually it was a guardbreak uuuuuh durrrr
I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY
>>
>>623584
The best designed character for cancelling out of recoveries that I've played so far has to be Aramusha.
I can cancel my recoveries into an all block which sounds pretty busted at face value, but it only lasts for a tiny moment, I can't cancel out of it and if I predict wrongly I can be guardbroken and eat a heavy.
For all other characters it feels like they absolutely fucked the risk/reward of their recovery cancels where there's zero reason NOT to do them.
>>
>>623593
>guardbroken and eat a heavy
haha what if your opponent couldnt confirm a heavy on GB haha
>>
File: brawls.png (156 KB, 566x385)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
I am guilty of shitting the bed in front o a teammate in a brawl
I was bad and he saw me
always remember to tell your loved ones goodmorning and goodnight sirs
>>
>>623847
btw thanks reading my blog btw
>>
>>623058
ty anon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.