[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 33 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: valorant.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
i hate this shitty game so much. why do i keep playing it? i miss episode 1

recommend me some non shitty games to play
>>
>>597486
dead island
>>
>>597486
riot games are literally designed to be as addicting as possible to get kids to spend hundreds of hours and euros on skins
>>
>>597486
People actually play this?
>>
>>599024
regrettably so
>>
>>599024
only zoomers and braindead retards who don't know that Riot are some of the biggest hucksters in the industry
>>
csgos basically the non troon valorant
>>
>>598937
they are just highly competitive games
humans love competition
its not some riot games conspiracy lol gtfo
>>
>>597486
why do you hate it? i do miss ep 1 though, idk how they can maintain balance w more and more fuckers joining the agent pool
>>
>>599866
Riot is definitely not without competition, Ubisoft still exists
>>
>>597486
I love bodyblocking and being a nuisance to my team!
>>
im underwhelmed how slow it's growing given Riot is putting everything into it, even more than League. you have the best teams playing each other in the most active region yet they have to rely on tarik to pull 50k viewers. I guess esports isn't really a good gauge but valorant was made with esports popularity in mind
>>
>>608497
It's a better approach than what blizzard did with overwatch. I feel like it's growing organically instead of bruteforcing an esports scene, also the game retained a lot of players and didn't fall to obscurity like many people thought it would.
>>
>>608472
Better than getting shot in the head by your teammate.
>>
i like it
>>
>>599024
My friends only play LoL and that because it's Riot so I wanted to play with them but CS is better in every way
>>
Its pretty fun.
>>
>>608497
riot made the game with the idea that it would be competitive first and everything else second, they only care about the competitive integrity of the game and nothing else that would keep a casual player going.
>>
played one match and uninstalled, terrible game
>>
File: 1653240994286.png (793 KB, 679x1540)
793 KB
793 KB PNG
I want to fuck Killjoy
>>
>>616231
If that was true they wouldn't add so many fucking agents. The other day i got buttfucked by so many abilities i didn't even know what was going on and immediately alt 4'd. A new agent every other act shit gonna go overboard.
>>
File: col.png (1.38 MB, 1860x1042)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
rate my shit
>>
>>608536
>feel like it's growing organically instead of bruteforcing an esports scene
??????????!
>>
File: toxic mom.png (1.82 MB, 1600x900)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
bless mommy
>>
>>620030
that V placement wouldve been glorious if it moved to right a bit, lel
>>
>>618657
it's just smokes and flashes and recon and alarmbots and molotovs and healing, it's not that deep
>>
>>619603
ur shits cool bro 11/10 i wish i bought ion instead of oni
>>
I used to love it but the fucking random map shit is killing me. I'm forced to play point and click shit like Brimstone, because I don't have the time to spend hours in customs learning Sova lineups on every map for every site, on both sides, otherwise I'm useless.
In CS, I know the most important utility lineups on Mirage, and I don't play any other map. Simple.
>>
>>619603
Your shits worth 1/10th of my csgo inventory if not less and has no resale value. Zoomer/10 i kneel.
>>
>>621186
just look them up on tiktok while the map is loading
>>
when will sinatraa get on roster? I want to see his playstyle in competitive.
>>
>>597486
the girls are cute
>>
>>621502
you want to see him force on save rounds when his whole team is saving?
>>
i grew sick of the abilities so i went back to be shit at csgo
>>
>>598937
Why do I still watch League of Legends but wouldn't ever play it outside of 5 man premades, almost any other game would be preferable to League soloqueue
>>
>>622830
because you're a pussy
>>
unranked is such a miserable experience
it's full of completely clueless noobs, trolls body blocking you or going afk, idiots lurking every single round, and god aimers who love wasting their time dunking on noobs
how many games does it take to get level 20?
is ranked any better?
>>
>>623370
ranked is definitely better. unrated is basically the biggest die roll in terms of skill. you get lobbies with immortals and bronzes.
>>
I wish there was a casual/social mode. I just want to play and switch agents freely and not be pressured and flamed.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.