[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 81 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kot.png (835 KB, 1500x1600)
835 KB
835 KB PNG
Missing cat edition

This thread is for discussions, feedback and anything related to 4chan's (un)official Sven Co-op server - Chan Co-op

Open 24/7 - 209.250.235.119:27015
By and for fellow anons.
>>
>What is Sven Co-op?
Sven Co-op is a co-op variation of the 1998 first-person shooter Half-Life. It can be played with up to 32 players. Initially made to make it possible to play Half-Life campaign with other people, it has since then expanded into being one of the most moddable games on the GoldSrc engine.
>Why do so many players have default models?
Because when a player is using a custom skin a model for which you don't have downloaded, their model appears so. You can download the models here:
https://twlz.lifeisabug.com
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631466533
>Custom sprays?
Here: http://www.the303.org/tutorials/index.html
>>
Also, previous thread >>424064
>>
File: bio dance.gif (3.77 MB, 500x473)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB GIF
>>580139
BROS PLEASE HOP ON PLEASE BROS PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEE
>>
File: faggot_is_no_more.gif (2.52 MB, 320x320)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB GIF
The Faggot is gone edition!
>>
>>580367
me on the left
>>
>>580367
I honestly struggle to understand why he really left. Only thing that really happened is his admin rights being taken away temporarily due to complaints from others. And honestly, it's a shame, I once had quite a bit of respect for the guy, but alas.
>>
good to see you lads still kicking along. i'd play but i'm busy
>>
File: faggot_terminated.gif (2.96 MB, 600x338)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB GIF
>>580396
me too!
>>580410
good, i hope never comes back
>>
File: heavy-tf2.gif (2.5 MB, 376x498)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB GIF
>>580820
but wwwwWWHHHYYYYY?
>>
File: faggot_gunned_down.jpg (82 KB, 1078x621)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>580822
because he is an annoying bitch, doesn't know when enough is enough, plus he talked about black cocks once
>>
>>580410
he left because you banned him like you banned kozmic for no reason
>>
>>581067
kozmic started drama by accusing a bunch of people of being pedophiles >>566237
>>
>>581067
No one banned him, you retarded gorilla nigger, and I wasn't even the one who pulled the trigger on taking his admin rights away. And even so, he never actually asked me to do anything about it, and left silently, without saying anything.
>>
not gonna lie we could need a mod right now.
first the level change of the second last map of Instinct is broken.
secondly and more importantly some annoying kid that has been saying "hello hello" in a chink tier mic almost constantly hasnt been permabanned,hes currently banned for 25mins but he will return he always does.
Player name of the kid is "g.p.83" saw him first 2 days ago
>>
>>581363
why not just mute him?
>>
>>581363
Well, he was utterly silent whilst I was on just now. If he returns when I'm on again and starts squeaking then he'll get banned.
>>581407
If he's a kid then that is reason enough to get banned.
>>
>>581417
>If he's a kid then that is reason enough to get banned.
oh, yeah. i glossed over that part. but it's still a good idea to just mute someone if they're being annoying on the mic instead of waiting for them to get banned. usually ends up preventing a lot of frustration for you.
>>
>>581417
> he was utterly silent
also utterly AFK.
>>
File: E3RLoDUWYAIuIUe.jpg (38 KB, 500x299)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
rare footage of the faggot getting banned (he deserved it)
>>
>>581167
so you don't own the server? lol
yeah he just "silently left for no reason", sounds likely
>>
>>581624
Sounds likely my ass. He got his admin rights taken away after abusing them multiple times and people complaining multiple times, as well as being warned at least once, personally by me. No one banned him. And unless you have any kind of proof of the opposite, kindly put your claims back up your ass where you took them from.
>>
>>581635
yeah okay pedo. never even seen you on the server so not sure why you pretend like there is any source to your bs claims. its obvious you banned him.
>>
svensisters..... it's over
>>578439
>>
>>581922
>inferior Source engine
Stick with your ass movement and soulless art style, I'll keep my 1998 graphics.
>>
File: D8WzSVxX4AEO33A.jpg (129 KB, 900x891)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
I think Crack-Life SUCKS
>>
>>583105
Crack life more like Asscrack XD
>>
We should seriously remove land of legends because its such a fucking awful campaign and by god are the models some funko pop looking ass shit models.Also we should remove Wanted & Zombie Nights because i see almost nobody play these shitty maps. And of course the good old resident evil maps for being such a snoozefest.Speaking of snoozefests Visitors, the map where the enemies took the day off should also be removed
>>
>>583112
Maybe if you actually played the maps you wouldn't be falling asleep. Both Wanted and Land of Legends is kino as fuck.
>>
>>583112
Sissy boy filleted
>>
File: laughing_serval.png (370 KB, 846x900)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>583145
>Both Wanted and Land of Legends is kino as fuck.
Good one sir, this one gave me a good laught.
>>
File: huh.png (205 KB, 1600x1200)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>583155
You will never insta-kill the final boss of Wanted with 10 bear traps simultaenously. You will never reach the rescue zone in Zombie Nights. You will never sail off into the sunset with your fellas in Land of Legends. You will never laugh your ass off seeing the wheelchair guy die comically to lasers and do the Wilhelm scream in that one Resident Evil map. But sure, keep watching one guy corner cheese for 30 minutes in hotline and solve the same puzzle maps for the 100th time. That's certainly more fun.
>>
File: consider this.jpg (21 KB, 366x324)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>583160
> insta-kill the final boss of Wanted with 10 bear traps simultaenously
Cheesing the final boss is funny but not kino.I see Wanted being barely played anyway and Im not really fond of the campaign even when a lot of work was put intro it which I do still respect tho
>You will never reach the rescue zone in Zombie Nights
It was way way more kino in th_escape especially when the military attacks while your tokyo drifting to your safety.also as soon as people can votemap they always succeed in getting back to the lobby even when i voted no just cuz.
> You will never sail off into the sunset with your fellas in Land of Legends
Yeah cuz everyone 5mins in wants to votemap the fuck out of this shitty map
>You will never laugh your ass off to the wheelchair guy die comically to lasers
You forgot the part where you wander around the map searching for shit for like 30 mins before that.
>keep watching one guy corner cheese for 30 minutes in hotline
Ok that sucks but if your the last survivor it gets pretty intense knowing that a singel fuck up or slow reaction will kill you
>same puzzle maps for the 100th time
I hate puzzle maps, I see nobody playing secretcity or what ever its called
>>
>>583200
There is nothing intense about being last on hotline. If you know the map layout and enemy placement, you can calmly crouch walk around corners. And you don't even have to know enemy placement, since the fucks who are spectating will just tell you the location of every single enemy SPECIFICALLY so that you corner cheese. If any map should be removed, it's hotline and bounty.
Wanted is slow at first but it gets spicy when you start fighting bandits, even the indians in certain areas. th_escape's ending is cool but you always find the needed shit at the same spots everytime, they could atleast make it very slightly randomized. Zombie Nights becomes somewhat fun when people actually bother to cooperate to solve what's in the factory's basement, even if the end is kind of anticlimatic.
People vote off Land of Legends because the first map is annoying to find the crystals or whatever. If only a shitmin could skip it for everyone, but alas they'd rather make everyone votemap it so they can play "build the box staircase and climb it BUT you also need to be boosted at the very top" for 2 hours, pic related.
>>
>>583232
>th_escape's ending is cool but you always find the needed shit at the same spots everytime, they could atleast make it very slightly randomized
It is randomized. Sometimes item placement changes, and the map can change a little bit too.
>>
the only real argument against wanted is the obscene amount of loadings. there are straight line maps that players can transverse in 4 seconds. faster than inflight i tell ya
>>
File: 1616068716163.jpg (65 KB, 775x1024)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>583232
>And you don't even have to know enemy placement, since the fucks who are spectating will just tell you the location of every single enemy
True but still you can fuck up or just have plain bad luck even when you have 30 players helping you out, so my point still stands.
> If any map should be removed, it's hotline and bounty.
Unlikely to happen, Hotline is played often and bounty is made by a mod
>Zombie Nights becomes somewhat fun when people actually bother to cooperate to solve what's in the factory's basement, even if the end is kind of anticlimatic.
>becomes somewhat fun
>kind of anticlimatic
If even you dont have positive opinion on zombie nights thats really saying something.I talk shit about Wanted,LOL, the RE maps and the puzzle maps but even I have to admit they have some work & effort put intro them. Zombie nights on the other hand feels like a randomly generated world
>they could atleast make it very slightly randomized
allready addressed here >>583308
But even if you where right it would still make it 10 better than Zombie Nights which compared to it is a fucking joke
>People vote off Land of Legends because the first map is annoying to find the crystals or whatever
you forgot that it has the ugliest models in the game. I have some tolerance & some respect for older graphics and maybe its because i have shit taste (LOL NO) but jesus christ do they look fucking ugly. also apparently the orcs make like shit load of damage per sec ( i got that information from the chat & i have not played past the first level so i dont take that info too seriously)
>but alas they'd rather make everyone votemap it so they can play "build the box staircase and climb it BUT you also need to be boosted at the very top"
Area49 2 fucking sucks but just like LOL use the votemap function or quit for a while if you dont like it.
>>
Some map suggestions
http://scmapdb.com/map:the-evasion
The Evasion is pretty much opposing force 1.5 as it continues after Adrian got detained,rather short but still pretty fun
http://scmapdb.com/map:ultimate-attack
Ultimate Attack is a opposing force reskin where you play as a Black ops also pretty good
http://scmapdb.com/map:fall-guys
Fall Guys its Fall Guys in sven coop
Here some more map suggestions but im unsure if we should add them
http://scmapdb.com/map:dav-train
Dav Train while a good if short map is a "just more half life" map and has a shit-tier garg fight
And here are some other maps that others have suggested
http://scmapdb.wikidot.com/map:peaces-like-us
Peaces Like Us is made by the same person that made SHL and while i haven played it yet it should be a good campaing
http://scmapdb.wikidot.com/map:earthquake-test-center
We already have ETC2, so why not ETC1?

We should obviously first test the maps before we add them to the server so we can hopefully fix any issues if there are any.
I think we should turn on survival for maps like Evasion,ultimate attack, dav train, both ETCs and maybe Peace like us. The reason for this is because in maps like ETC2 we just curb stomp everything making it not as fun as it could be.
>>
>>583595
Thanks anon, I'm going to push an update later today which actually includes a few of these maps! The rest will be bundled into the follow-up update next weekend.
I'm also not against adding survival mode onto maps new or old, but I'd like to see how they play on the server first.
>>
File: MY MAN.jpg (115 KB, 957x1024)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>583652
Np mery. Cant wait to see the changes today.
>>
>>580139
I never played sven co op other than a coop campaign with a friend once. what do you actually do in the server? do you coop random campaigns all day or is there some sandbox gameplay going on?
>>
>>583675
We have the official campaigns as well as user-created ones, along with a whole host of single missions. Much of it is you usual gldsrc goodness, combat - puzzles - platforming but there is also a tonne of stuff that is outside that formula entirely.
>>
This weekend's update:
>New maps The Cube, DAV Train, Fall Guys, Haunted Souls A, Lava King, The Mustard Factory, Peaces Like Us, Ragemap 2021, and Shepard's Adventures.
>Updates/Fixes for Instinct
>Removed Trials, as it has been broken by the changes to func_pushables over the last few Sven updates
There will be another update next weekend. Any map suggestions made here on this thread prior to said update will make it in, assuming that the map works.
>>
>>583338
> bounty is made by a mod
He fucked off and no longer a mod
>>
>>584063
>He fucked off and no longer a mod
He was on yesterday & had the mod symbol, or was that an imposter?
>>
>>
I had alot of fun on this server. Sadly, I won't be joining again. Goodbye frens and enemies alike.
-kot
>>
>>584346
If only seen you like once on the server,still take care
>>
File: Buggylightballs.jpg (355 KB, 1920x1080)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
SHL a few days ago was bugged as in we could not enter a portal and continue.
>>
>>584362
SHL seems really buggy in general.
>>
>>584375
yeah sadly because i do like SHL
>>
>>584346
Same. See ya on twlz
>>
File: 20220418204336_1.jpg (609 KB, 2560x1440)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
ggs
>>
>>585676
God i love the uzis so much,Its the best weapon added intro sven & such fun one to use too.
>>
sc_commandandconquer for teh win
>>
Bomp
>>
File: IMG_20220422_210134_1.jpg (2.93 MB, 4160x3120)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
Incomplete The Cube map
GE is green, GY is gray, T inside square is trap, up arrow or down arrow inside square is ladder
>>
File: cube_exit.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>589580
based cube cartographer
>>
>>589586
I knew playing the loli dungeon crawler would come in useful one day
>>
Today's updates:
>Added new maps Base Attack, Command & Conquer, Destination: Black Mesa, Earthquake Test Center, The Evasion, Galleon, Mini-Golf, Mirage, Peany World and Ultimate Attack.
>Fixes for Deathmatch Classic, Doom 2, Haunted Souls A, and Peaces Like Us
>>
>>591100
wtf CNC?
>>
dead serb?
>>
Serb kill?
>>
>>592059
nvm its alive
>>
test
>>
this residual life map is fucking GAY
>>
>>592776
is that the really long series? it's even worse if people are trying to do the secret stuff.
>>
File: sven_coop_contra.png (741 KB, 1280x960)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
>>
>>592776
No cap fr fr bruh, that shit be bussin cuh respectfully
finna nut cuz that shit fire af
>>
I remember playing the Resident Evil campaign with /v/ on Sven ages ago and it was fun. Any chance to play that? Anyways glad to see a Sven thread I’ll join next time.
>>
Hi honey
>>
>>593034
keep an eye on resident evil cold blood
https://twitter.com/REColdBlood
>>
>>593034
We have a few different Resident Evil maps of varying quality on the server, one of them is likely to be the one you previously played
>>
File: 1640707072781.jpg (99 KB, 640x907)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Any advice for n00bz? I've looked for some guides/general tips but there's nothing substantial.
>>
File: 1613740884788.png (226 KB, 400x263)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>593291
The game is basically half-life co-op so if you wanna know stuff about the mechanics or enemies you're better off looking for half-life guides. Though the server has custom maps that play completely differently. For that you'll just have to learn from playing.
>>
>>593304
>The game is basically half-life co-op so
Alright if that's just that I'll be fine. Thanks.
>>
Join please
>>
>>593336
no
>>
TAKE COVER
>>
>>592776
Yeah Residual life fucking sucks.Yesterday we played RL and immediately regretted it,so much so that at some point we just waited for the mapvote to kick in so we could fuck off from this horrible campaign.
Tldr: RL bad,pls remove
>>
>>592776
>>592782
>>593509
It's a good campaign, the port is just fucking shit for not stitching maps together like Sven HL has it, so you get a bunch of loading screens that would be fine in singleplayer but not in Sven. Still much better than stuff like Echoes that just redresses the same maps 3 times in a row.
>>
>>593908
i guess that's why it seems to drag on then. i always get really bored when a map is only played for a really short time before having to sit at a loading screen again. especially if someone loads faster and runs ahead to the next part so you're just playing a loading screen simulator at that point.
>>
File: 1650049243645.jpg (142 KB, 597x877)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>580141
So you're telling me I have to download 11GB of stuff just so I dont see people in orange HEV suits any more? I dunno bro.
>>
>>594009
>open console
>model anime_is_for_twinks
>can’t get rid of my hiv suit
>>
>>593908
>still better than Echoes
Echoes is better in singelplayer anyway,Having 10 anime girls speedrunning across spooky blackmesa while screaming TAKE COVER! takes away the atmosphere. Also i have no problem with the re-using of maps, the modder did a good job redressing the levels imo.
>>594009
>11GB
just install the steam one, the other one has a lot of shit models nobody uses.you can also ask what model they have, heres a good site for model searching
https://wootguy.github.io/scmodels/about.html
>>
>>594009
The alternative is to download them one at a time as and when you see players using models you don't have yet. You can get the name of a model that a player is using by running:
.player_getmodel <player_name>
in the console. Then search for and dl the model from https://wootguy.github.io/scmodels/about.html
>>
>>594026
>Having 10 anime girls speedrunning across spooky blackmesa while screaming TAKE COVER! takes away the atmosphere.
That's what I love about Sven Co-op the most though, the anime-infused autism and crowbar fights
>>
File: 1649971313693.png (369 KB, 555x568)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>594124
>>
>>594026
Echoes sucks either way. The atmosphere doesn't fit black mesa; the levels suck, especially the oversized ones; and constantly reusing the same few maps is a bad practice.
>>
File: uboa_rampage.png (2.29 MB, 1280x960)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>
File: kek.jpg (418 KB, 2560x1440)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>
>>594124
>anime infused autism
you mean trannies? all they do is pick the astolfo playermodel and stare at each others bulges
they also rp as their playermodel and coomers fall for it every time
>>>/wsg/4473521
>>
>>594723
i don't think i've really seen that happen while playing sven coop
>>
>>594723
I'm not a tranny, I'm just a low IQ brainlet who likes slapstick humor like watching 2 anime girls beat each other with crowbars.
>>
>>594723
It's time to face it, Chad. The femboy always gets the girl.
>t. Astolfo
>>
>>594723
Watch what you say, the server owner is trans or something and people get banned,
>>
>>594740
The only time i've went to twlz I saw exactly that, never underestimate people.
>>
File: trannies.png (1.4 MB, 1920x1080)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>594873
can confirm
>>
We have a problem:
Wanted crashes always for me at a certain point
>>
>>594970
>We have a problem
noU
>>
>>594970
Crashes just for you or the entire server?
>>
File: tunnelofcrash.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
the second i enter this tunnel it crashed instandly everytime
>>594977
no idea
>>
>>594978
just wait for someone to get past it then, wanted is full of loadings so it's not like you're losing much
>>
>>594989
problem is im the only one thats on right now
>>
>>594991
reconnect, i'll pass it 4u
>>
I regret recommending Ultimate Attack, its just a okay campaign with a fuckedton of loading screens :/
>>
Where has everyone gone?
>>
>>596106
A bunch of players left to join one of the test servers for a while to help me test a port.
>>
>>596106
bingo
>>
>>580367
she's in such a fuckable position
>>
>>596313
>she
>>
>>596313
that's a male with a penis you gay faggot
>>
File: echoes.png (1.45 MB, 1280x960)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>
File: pizza time.jpg (294 KB, 2560x1440)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>
>>596809
>>
Add the tb_fun series
>>
>>597505
Will do, thanks for the suggestion!
>>
File: 1642383916097.jpg (173 KB, 625x505)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
How do you make custom sprays when you're on Linux? The HL tag-converter doesn't work.
>>
>>599085
install gentoo
>>
>>594781
you are taking it too far, one of you baited some poor coomer into asking for your instagram. you should feel DISGUSTING
>>594842
banned? yea i dont care to be banned but i want you to elaborate for me please I am missing a lot of context
>>
File: laqh58f64mh61.jpg (64 KB, 842x595)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>600164
Why would I feel disgusting when women flock to me? You're jealous I don't leave you any? Don't worry, I'm a generous person. ;)
>>
>>599085
Wine didn't work for you? Anyways, I heard that the .WAD format used in goldsrc is very alike to ones used in Doom (WAD3 I think), perhaps by looking for Doom stuff you might get lucky, considering that it exists since time immemorial
stop using Linux Zorik
>>
File: 1618400377101.jpg (171 KB, 1199x745)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>600193
they have a dick and balls so they arent women but MEN pretending to be women BUT YOU KNOW THIS DONT YOU!?
>>
i can't breef!!
>>
>>600432
You serious??
I thought those dick pics they sent me were catfish attempts
>>
>>600450
why would anyone send you those it makes NO SENSE unless you are soliciting them in game with your astolfo avatar which actually
makes sense so stop, its DISGUSTING and DIRTY
>>
File: DSRKq6CV4AA_GHE.png (159 KB, 808x802)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>600490
I would never solicit them lol. I genuinely thought they're women. The members of this server act so submissive and breedable.
>>
File: 225840_20220421000401_1.png (1.02 MB, 1920x1080)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
i can smell these posts from the other side of the ocean
>>
Oh cool sven coop i wanted to try it out for a bit I wonder what the posters are talking abo-
>>
File: H.png (448 KB, 582x417)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
KKOOOOOOZMIC!!
KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZMIC!!
STOP TRYING TO FALSE FLAG!!
THEY KNOW ITS YOU!!
KKKOOOOOOZZZMICCCC!!!
>>
File: FQIVyi_XEAABFXx.jpg (39 KB, 640x506)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>600847
its not me i didnt false flag anything or do this rp in the 4chan thread,
>>
>>600714
R I P P E N
I
P
P
E
N
>>
File: TF2 Scout.jpg (58 KB, 419x410)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
why do "people" vote for ragemap?
>>
>>601278
haven't played it yet, what's bad about it?
>>
>>601434
the 2021 map has a really annoying parkour section. idk about the rest
>>
>>>/wsg/4494330
>>
File: 20220506011731_1.jpg (233 KB, 1920x1080)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
degens
>>
Can you do a poll already to remove some maps? We are often spending way too much time reshuffling and some maps are just plain garbage.
Also make it so we don't have to wait as much to call a map vote. It's annoying when newfags pick shit maps, without listening and then just have them leave.
Also fuck you grunt. Like a typical shitmin you just call me buzzwords upon hearing my criticisms instead doing your job.
And Kurisu stop playing Warhammer 3 and check on your server atleast once a month..
>>
File: 20220506012743_1.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>
File: jannycat.png (1.13 MB, 1024x1024)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>
>>603009
Yes, there will (probably) be a poll before the next update. I've thought about adjusting the time for the vote delay before - I am tentative to reduce it too low as it would only encourage shitters to abuse it early and often. We also need a way for it to handle things like Residual Life and Wanted better because nothing short of 0 delay would makes it usable for those series due to how short the levels are.
>>
>>603009
That's the problem with this kind of map voting system over the traditional list kind that just shows up before changing to the next map or after people rtv. Especially since you can't nominate any maps if people want to play something in particular, they just have to keep reshuffling until it comes up.

>>603591
I'm not sure about SC but I know in other HL games you can use cfg files for specific maps to set cvars, you just have to use the same name as the map for the name of the file. So for wanted it'd be wanted.cfg and then you can set the voting time cvar to something low, but for all the other maps it should stay whatever it is in the main cfg file.
>>
File: file.jpg (186 KB, 600x600)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
https://pastebin.com/EP0j3t26
Some of you may find the above interesting. It contains the amount of times each map has been loaded on the server since the start of the year, by order of count. Note that:
>This is NOT how many times the maps have been voted for, merely how many times the server has had to load the respective map up
>Because of the above campaigns have their individual levels listed
>Survival maps are inflated due to restarts (e.g. hotline)
>Sweet Half-Life (shl*) is massively inflated because of shitty map scripts which force the maps to restart when initially loaded
Interesting to see peoples retention for certain campaigns, for example Wanted has been voted for 25 times (want0) but only 6 times at most did it reach the end (want37).
>>
>>
>>604401
imagine getting filtered by aom:dc
>>
>>606475
2spooky4them
>>
New poll for map removals: https://strawpoll.com/polls/BDyNj44dJyR
Vote for maps you think should be removed from the voting pool. Also consider this a non-binding poll or whatever, maps may or may not be removed irrespective of the results of the poll. Poll will close on the 21st.
>>
please remove shuffle maps from the dynamic mapvote
>>
Remove all survival maps
>inb4 get good
If I want to play serious I would go and play dota 2 you fucking retards. SC is supposed to be cozy and not have you sit afk for hours.
These fucking survival niggers have ruined sven coop..
>>
>>608357
they mostly keep to their own servers though
>>
File: 1609334454981.png (467 KB, 442x442)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>608357
Also who was the gorilla nigger that created bot party? I just wanna have (set) a little word (his house) with him (on fire)
>>
>>608363
Bot Party is one of my favorites. Go play more craplife I mean cracklife zoomie.
>>
>>608357
Its just a game, calm down lol
>>
>>608415
Back to redd!t faggot
>>
>>608357
Survival maps are fine as long as they're not the super difficult ones where you have to constantly crawl around behind cover and get one shot by enemies. You can also do semi-survival where respawn activates if everyone dies instead of having to restart the whole map.
>>
File: file.jpg (11 KB, 184x184)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>608357
No.
>>
>>608357
Sounds to me like you need to get good.
Also if you don't want survival maps, any opinion you have in the future is void.
>>
File: 20220512014435_1.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
So it seems i was wrong/right about the SHL script, it does work only when people dont mindlessly rush ahead
>>
>>
File: Untitled.png (454 KB, 1360x768)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
selfie for my niggas back home
greetings from texas, currently at rockwell cattle company's stud bulls..
>>
File: those_who_know.png (95 KB, 376x340)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>609592
>>
>>604401
I think the reason why SHL loads twice is because it loads sven mode first & then immediately restarts intro classic mode, just take a look at the weapon models when it loads the next map.
also the reason why shl6 is so high up is because after you aquire the card & return to the door where you have to put the card in it just loads shl6,thats why its so high up
>>
Serve ded?
>>
What happened to the server?
>>
all chan server ded even merys :(
>>
kurisu, stop playing warhammer 3 and fix the server..
>>
>>610462
>warhammer 3
what a faggot
>>
File: 1652089391740.jpg (239 KB, 720x719)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
sever needs to come back, I was already kicked from 2 normie servers for no reason.
>>
>>610617
what did you do to get kicked?
>>
File: 1506687899565.jpg (40 KB, 462x430)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>610621
I dindu nuffin, I joined, said hi and they started a vote. Guess they just didn't like my name, wasn't even a slur or anything.
>>
>>610635
Whats your sven name
>>
>>610635
probably a group of friends who wanted to play together but are too tech illiterate to set up their own server, so they basically commandeer one and kick anyone else who tries to join. it's happened to me before too.
>>
Serb is going thru some technical issues, we're doing our best to get it back online fellas. No ETA for now, unfortunately
>>
>>610787
The problem is VPS running out of deposit money and no longer accepting Russian credit cards, the ETA is whenever I am able to pay for it. There is also an option to pay with cryptos, but I'd have to do shit like do selfies with my passport to be able to exchange credit card money for bitcoin or whatever, so I'd rather just continue the search for exchanges that won't require any of that bullshit
>>
>>610750
those retards are the worst
whenever i play with friends in sven i don't even mind if other ppl i don't know join, the more the merrier
>>
>>610793
Can't you get somebody else to pay for that until the shitshow is over?
>>
>>580139
Yo the Sven Co-op Anime is looking like Kino https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34XO1fOh3ls
>>
>>611214
Fockin' awesome. If our playerbase didn't change this much I could work on something similar to our server
>>
Server back up and running. For now.
>>
File: 9999999999999.gif (189 KB, 344x367)
189 KB
189 KB GIF
>>
File: 1646759910744.jpg (67 KB, 837x550)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>611806
Thank you!!! appreciate it.
>>
>>611845
You're welcome, fren
>>
>>610702
Hippie Killer, like the 2007 album from Bongripper
>>
>>612130
Never saw you before.will see eachother maybe now that the server is running again
>>
File: limp-bizkit-hitler.jpg (254 KB, 1920x1080)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
Zorik as Adolf Hitler playing Limp Bizkit while being surrounded by other Adolfs was peak chan-coop
>>
>>612598
soul
>>
File: limp-bizkit-hitler2.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>612677
*peak soul
>>
nobody on the server :(
>>
>>615664
I only play kani occasionally
>>
File: 1626395670597.png (203 KB, 400x348)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
would someone be so kind and make a spray out of this and upload it somewhere?? I'm on Linux and I those old Windows tools dont work. :(
>>
>>615741
i can try making it my spray & upload the wad file
>>
>>615741
anonfiles dot com dash RcP3w2i5yc dash shades_ok_zip
>>
>>615741
>>616134
anonfiles seems too finicky
we dot tl/t-XEW6miaAZp
>>
>>616136
Thanks man! Appreciate it.
>>
>>
>>617053
just wait until you get to the forest, then you'll experience true horror
>>
File: 1547323788.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>617053
>>
>>615664
Been pretty busy recently but I'll try to play for a bit today and tomorrow
>>
File: Untitled1.png (365 KB, 1117x727)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
Chanbros...
>>
>>617761
32 is just a clusterfuck, its impersonal and you can't swear without getting kicked. Fuck those normie servers, people still spam Uganda Knuckles and ancient trash on those.
>>
>>617791
People were literally spamming nigger nonstop with moderators present, cope
>>
>>617795
That is to say, if you're going to bitch about anything it should be the obnoxious particle effects and sound bullshit
>>
>>617791
>twlz
>normie server
Lol have you actually played there? I do agree that it becomes too much of a clusterfuck with that many people though.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.