[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 49 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1640925283398.jpg (229 KB, 1520x855)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
I'd like to have a genuine discussion on this game since it seems like nobody likes to discuss it elsewhere. The game is in a pretty good state now and all the complaints about it are outdated bugs that have been fixed. If it can weather the bad publicity I think this could be one of the biggest games of this decade, on the level of GTA Online at the very least.
>>
Alright, then I'll pose a genuine question.

Game economies for MMOs are very difficult things to handle. What did New World do to handle the fact that the economy was fucked / inflated from the start with guilds duping items&gold? Patching the bug, by itself, does not fix the situation.
>>
>>497988
New World connected all the trading posts from every settlement to ease flow of currency from players who choose to be in different towns. Duped items and gold was removed and it was only around 1400 players worldwide that were duping. The only real problem is bots right now, but that can be easily remedied.
>>
new world is a capitalism simulator where the 1% owns everything and buys all the good stuff from the market even if they don't need it anymore just to keep everyone else down
>>
>>498020
Why is that a bad thing? Part of the thrill is trying to get into that 1%.
>>
>>498022
it's impossible at this point.
>>
>>498023
Git gud at PvP, get noticed by good companies and you're set. The game actually requires you to be social, something that's been lacking in recent MMOs.
>>
what's the most demanding item for trading? I need to buy a house and my money is far away from a grand
>>
>>498026
furniture crafting is very lucrative
>>
>>498027
only if you already have money, play in a high pop server and/or have high luck gear and trophies
>>
>>498024
Only 2 companies per server make the amount of money needed to start handing out free best in slot gear. It isn't about being good at PVP either since wars just boil down to ungas and void gauntlets, whoever team has the mot best in slot gear wins.
>>
it's not. we discussed this game extensively on this board and it's exactly the piece of shit we all knew it was going to be
>>
>>498026
Just farm rawhide or green wood.
Both sell very quickly and are very easy to farm and if your skill is high enough for aptitude crates you'll make even more money through selling to stuff from those.
>>
File: 90% left the game.png (200 KB, 765x599)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>497988

>The game is in a pretty good state now and all the complaints about it are outdated bugs that have been fixed.

This is an outright lie. The game is not fun for people that didn't start on day one and abuse exploits to make it to the top. It's literally impossible to compete on the same level as the day one exploiters at this point. It has literally been proven time and time again.

>https://www.reddit.com/r/newworldgame/comments/rxali3/company_on_el_dorado_owning_everfall_and/

There is a reason why 90% left the game.
>>
>>498429
it still holds 100k steady which is more than enough
>>
File: It's less than 100k.png (9 KB, 591x58)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>498516
The average is less than 100k, stop lying. 90% of the player base leaving the game is a pretty good indicator of the health of the game.
>>
>>498656
>>498661
>steam charts poster has so many screenshots of different games he can't even post the correct one
Is it autism?
>>
>>498661
>stop lying
average is not daily peak.
>>
>>498429
>https://www.reddit.com/r/newworldgame/comments/rxali3/company_on_el_dorado_owning_everfall_and/
People left cause there's nothing to do in the game. Every fucking MMO has a small portion of the playerbase with 100x more gold/currency than everyone else.
>Endgame PvP is boring. War PvP is only seen by a select few. Open world PvP doesn't really happen. There's only one PvP map
>Combat is boring in endgame for PvP.
>PvE endgame is pretty boring
>Story is boring and while the initial world building was good, it takes ages for any sort of world building to happen after that. Very slow. Compared to other MMOs out there with extensive universes
>Economy is a dead end. You spend hours grinding crafting and once you get to the end, there's not much to do with it. The only purpose for crafting endgame wise is to help the crafter get better gear. Its utterly useless selling to other players
>So much of the map/zones feel copy/pasted. Half the map doesn't feel unique in any way.
Those are the major things. The leveling experience isn't horrible, it can certainly be better. The graphics look nice. But everything else about the game is boring. Shallow.
>>
>>499011
Seems to be a hatetrain on it though. They're adding content and people are complaining about bugs which are rare and not common.
>>
>>499069
This, the game feels good different on the PTR.
The event stuff is nice too. I think I might get back into it.
>>
>>499072
Eh, the PTR is pretty lame since we can't import our characters there. You're right about the event though, it was a good call by them to extend it.
>>
>>499069
>Seems to be a hatetrain on it though
What doesn't now a days. It certainly does and despite this it still is successful. 100k players is a really good number lol. They are working on it. But it is up to time to determine if they're going to support it. They backed out of anthem, so everyone knows they're capable. Another thing that added fuel to this hatetrain is that they decided to go back on a lot of initial features for the sake of appeal to a generalized audience. And you can tell, cause it feels weird. All those boring things I think are of a result of this. It will probably (and hopefully) not be till a year after release till the game feels "good". But the question is if say by the time that year marker rolls around, all they have added is one new zone and 2 new weapons...will that rate of new content suffice to fix the game?
>>
>>499082
I think the majority of the population leaving is actually a good thing for now. If this game held 1 million players constantly, they would be bleeding a lot of money from server upkeep. If they get things figured out by summer they can probably recapture at least 400k concurrent players, because most of the people who quit actually do want to play the game but are just waiting for the finishing touches.
>>
>>499082
>anthem
Wasn't that made by EA?
>100k players is a really good number
Those aren't good for a mmo, not to mention the bots that inflate those numbers and that it's buy-to-play with a lackluster item shop. There's really only 2 ways I see NW panning out
>Fix bugs and release new content, hopefully regain more players with a better cash shop
or
>Extreme discount or F2P with pay-to-win or pay-for-convenience items (exp bonuses/fast-travel pass/mounts/higher luck for crafting)

Either way the outlook is not good and AGS' handling of bugs doesn't inspire confidence so I think the latter is more likely. The game has a lot of inconvenience by design that would suggest that they'll sell the solution in the cash shop. A new zone and new weapons have been confirmed in datamines, but it seems to be more of a final rally than a sign of long-term commitment. They're walking on thin ice and I'd say these next three months are more critical for the future of the game. It'll be decided long before summer.
>>
>>499094
>Wasn't that made by EA?
Sorry meant Crucible. Been so many AAA failures this year you get em mixed up lol
>Aren't good for a MMO
Boi what are you talking about. FF14 pulls in 50k. And yeah there's more playing off of steam, but I really doubt there's significantly more than 100k player in other launcher. ESO is at 25k. If we assume that steam only represents 33% of the current active playerbase...FF14 is 150k, ESO at 75k. A steam only MMO pulling in 100k is pretty gosh darn good. I know the stats aren't perfect, but if you have a better source of peak players active at once; please let me know. The only truth is logic/data. Not speculation. The game sucks and I despise its current state. But I can't deny that people are playing it. It can be certainly better, for sure. But I don't think we're in a position to say the game is dead/dying/not doing well.
>>
>>499097
Can't confirm the numbers on those other mmos but they're at least over 150k. FF/ESO have separate launchers and console versions, and they're subscription-based which brings in more consistent money. What will sustain New World? >>498429 already shows that the game is trending below 100k now
>>
>>499103
>What will sustain New World?
Amazon is loaded
>>
Population is actually a negative, I'm pretty sure Amazon is using New World with an overselling model. They want you to buy the game and not play it too much. Once a player exceeds $40 of server costs, it's already a loss.
>>
>>498251
>we discussed this game extensively on this board and it's exactly the piece of shit we all knew it was going to be
Link? Explain?
>>
>>499082
>100k players is a really good number lol
This. Look at the halo numbers, they're much less and it's a way bigger name
>>499094
>Those aren't good for a mmo
Then no MMO is doing well lmao
>>
>>498027
what are you selling? I am making major fishing trophies and selling them for 5k. Daemonaja is 2k but it's easy to get, the rest is 1.5k total
>>
Idk about you guys that can't stop whining but world pvp and wars are the best thing I did in any mmo I played, and I came from runescape all the way to new world, playing all the shit mmos you can imagine. The combat is the best one out there, there's no arguing it. You can say all you want about cooldowns and expensive turning orbs but this is still 100x better than what for example wow is doing it, weekly raids and shit like that is much, much worse. I don't even mind the orbs or daily mats since you still can buy them. GS grind? Can't be easier than what currently is, in 2 weeks grinding for 2h hours you are already at 590.
Yes it's bugged sometimes and becomes a laggy fest, the dupes almost killed the game and the bots are still killing it. These are the only rightful complaints I can think of. And of course the weapon balance, but that changes every month or so and forces meta changes so it's not that bad.
>>
>>497988
made a fresh character yesterday after not playing since week of release
going to spec rapier and musket and try and become a pvp hero
still not really sure what professions I should be focusing on while leveling though
>>
Is it still worth the full price even I missed the price dip/sale?
>>
>>499163
>world pvp and wars are the best thing I did in any mmo I played

Good god you must have played some god awful mmos or just be too young to have played anything good
>>
>>499201
can you name any better ones? I played too many to count and can't remember having better experiences. I'm probably older than you too
>>
>>499200
Just watch a recent video summary going over the (ongoing) monumental fuck ups of the developers. The only way I would say "its worth it" is if it was F2P and you had one or two days of time to kill. The game is absolutely not worth any amount of money.
>>
>>499225
>just watch the "le epic youtuber cattering to retards" video
You could try a little bit harder. The game is definitely worth the full price
>>
>>498680
>Argument is invalidated because I posted the wrong screenshot.

This is how I know you don't have any valid arguments because you latch onto irrelevant shit. If I would have made a spelling error then you'd try to dismiss the argument due to improper spelling.

>>498812
>average is not daily peak.

It still doesn't reach 100k peak daily, so you're still lying.
>>
The amount of damage control and shilling coming from one or two anons here is hilarious. You're literally the image of the dog in a burning house saying "This is fine." You literally lie, use disingenuous arguments, and poorly attempt to use segues in a pathetic attempt to hide the fundamental failures of this game. 90% left the game, stop trying to pretend it's doing well when it's clearly not.
>>
>>499285
When someone is losing an argument, the fastest way to turn the tide is to call them out on grammar or spelling. Once it devolves into that then there's no longer a reason to continue. They know they've lost and are now just trying to save face to strangers online.
>>
>>499287
you meant me? >>499163
I mean I posted the problems with the game but even with all of them I'm still having tons of fun, it's like you people never played an mmorpg in your lives. I don't really get the point of arguing about numbers of players, what those even mean? Servers are capped at 2.5k the last time I saw and even with half of that the world already feels full. I don't care about any of these shit you guys are talking about, it seems like a console war or "my game is superior to your game", it's just childish. If NW dies next month or not I already got my share of entertainment so who the fucking cares? Your entire post just seems like buzzwords put together, they don't make sense. What are you trying to achieve?
>>
>>499313
Literally when did I speak to you? Honestly asking here. Please show me where I ever once spoke to you. I'm calling out the damage control in the thread. Second, using the term "buzzwords" doesn't dismiss a single thing I've said. Everything I've said is factual and straight forward, you're just choosing to focus in on terms for some autistic reason. I know you're going to ignore everything I've said and posted previously and only going to cherry pick and attack one thing, so this conversation is superfluous, but I thought I should give you the benefit of the doubt. Here's to hoping you can prove me wrong, but I highly doubt it.
>>
>>499318
He's just going to argue with you forever and waste your time. You might as well just close the tab. Shills will defend this game regardless of what it is. Arguing with a wall of ignorance at this point.
>>
>>497988
It's just a worse albion online
>>
>>499318
>>499327
well how I'm supposed to know your arguments? Quote them so I can see it. I'm not shilling the game or whatever you think, I just think that you are retarded. You probably not even play the game. Say what you think it's a fundamental failure, I want to know. Let's discuss them
>>
File: slideshow world.webm (2.87 MB, 1920x1080)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
Just because you enjoy eating shit, doesn't change the fact that it's shit. Anyway this thread is garbage because all discussion around this game has guaranteed shills, anybody who's actually played the game since the December update cannot genuinely say that the combat or wars are still enjoyable. Go back to /vg/ and try to start up your failed general that died 5 times just yesterday, Pajeets.
>>
>>499361
kek, so you don't have any. It's just pathetic at this point
>>
File: kek world.webm (2.03 MB, 1920x1080)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB WEBM
according to shills this is an amazing experience
>>
>i don't get the point of arguing about numbers of players
>in mmos
>which are notoriously expensive to maintain
>in a game that has a buy-once model
What's your argument? It's good because you like it?
>>
>>499370
Just stop feeding the shill. I have to admit though seeing them still around is entertaining. It seems like most of them turned into Lost Ark shills but there's still some leftovers that didn't get the memo.
>>
>>499367
I'm waiting for the sad pajeet to defend this as well. That or he'll put his blinders on like he's done with every complaint in this thread while continuing to ask why people dislike the game.
>>
File: bugged world.webm (1.83 MB, 540x540)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB WEBM
>>499382
Just look at his earlier posts it's all deflection. One thing about these shills is that they don't actually play the game, he gave himself away when he said he enjoyed pvp.
>>
>>499336
By reading them and following the post chain. But I guess English isn't your first language and using first world technology is difficult for your kind, pajeet.
>>
>>499394
I read all the thread but can't find any good argument besides the ones I myself pointed. I even mentioned the laggyfest which happened in like 2 wars that I fought, it really sucks but given time it will be patched.

I wanted to discuss but it's so tiresome so I will leave you guys to jerk each other out. I should feel pity but oh well.
>>
>>499370
>>499373
I said it in my first post that numbers don't matter much because of server cap. My experience in the game will be the same with 1000k or 2.5k people playing. If amazon thinks the game is dead and throw it away then so be it, until then the game will keep getting updates.
>>499386
Even with all the desync and unbalance the PvP is still better than any mmo I played, go back to your tab targeting game
>>
File: pajeet world.png (304 KB, 1012x800)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>I read all the thread
>Even with all the desync and unbalance
>what those even mean
>I will leave you guys to jerk each other out
>If amazon thinks the game is dead and throw it away
>>
>>497988
Last minute changing the game into PVE focused nonsense only ruined its end game.

Everyone who had legit complaints for this game were like 200 hours in, once you get to the 'end game' you find there is nothing to do, that was the whole point of having conquest PVP to begin with, now its just generic AF battlegrounds with massive faction bias because factions are NPC run not player run as usual.

Maybe if they just reworked all the cut zones into conquest PVP zones like the game was supposed to be to begin with they'd have an end game worth playing but right now its the most jank dragonfart dodging simulator on the market,
>>
>>499444
I agree that the open-world PvP aspect is all but gone. High level zones should have pvp always on.
>>
>>499446
Thats what I don't get, clan vs clan conquest PVP is the ideal end game since it builds community and is 100% optional, and this game had it in alpha and they fucking scrapped it for generic battleground PVP it sucks
>>
>>499456
Remove factions and make everything company based, and have weekly territory resets. Game is fixed.
>>
>>499461
Weekly reset is too short to reap the benefits of owning a territory, which makes it pointless. Biweekly or monthly would be better.
>>
>>499461
Just have multiple conquest nodes per territory, but one central main node to 'own' it, anyone can conquer a node at any time as a base that lets them siege the main node

Hard resets are lame and boring, system should be dynamic
>>
>>499462
See >>498429
Owning territories even for a week generates millions in gold. The problem is that it's hard to balance the game depending on your server, which is why population is an issue as some other anons brought up. The most populated servers have 1500+ players, while other servers might have 300-500 players at their peak. Weekly resets or territory bonus nerfs can work on populated servers since there's always something going on, but it would absolutely destroy smaller servers who needs a lot of preparation just to declare war. I don't code but they need to have some type of way to adjust territory benefits based on server population.
>>
>>499469
Thats because the developers were stupid enough to make conquest generate resources rather then act as strategic bonuses

Territories should just be resource rich and owning it gives you fast travel, spawn points and safe zones, but if some schmuck ninja loots all your shit then boo hoo
>>
>>499467
Hard resets are necessary because dominating factions have it easy to maintain their place. Defenders in wars have a 80% win rate according to AGS themselves.
>>
>>499471
>Territories should just be resource rich and owning it gives you fast travel, spawn points and safe zones
This makes too much sense. This will never happen unfortunately because of the azoth currency being a focal point to the game's mechanics.
>>
>>497988
Well, I had a post made but I fucked up and refreshed the page so I'll give you a tldr of it
>you're a fucking liar and that's why you can't find a place to discuss the game
>combat is getting worse
>settlement system makes owners richer and more geared than someone farming for months
>dungeon are gatekept by keys which are gatekept to 3/1 per week
>crafting is fucking garbage still and absurdly expensive which feeds into point 3
>weapon balance is shit
>crafting is shit
>reward for effort ratio is shit
>there's no endgame
>OPR has been busted in some capacity since release
>devs are fucking retarded and don't know what they're doing
>there's going to be a GS upgrade soon
>there's still a ton of horrific bugs
>new patches STILL introduces new bugs
>>
>>499478
>>you're a fucking liar and that's why you can't find a place to discuss the game
cool story bro
>>combat is getting worse
under what metric, it's the same as always. unless you're one of those dodge abusers
>>settlement system makes owners richer and more geared than someone farming for months
yeah that's the whole point of the game. being that 1%.
>>dungeon are gatekept by keys which are gatekept to 3/1 per week
actually fake news
>>crafting is fucking garbage still and absurdly expensive which feeds into point 3
dont craft so i'll take your word on it
>>weapon balance is shit
it's really not. most people have incorrect expectations and think they can play a weapon in a way it is not meant to be for.
>>crafting is shit
redundant
>>reward for effort ratio is shit
the gameplay is the reward itself idiot
>>there's no endgame
literally wrong. wars/opr and soon mutations
>>OPR has been busted in some capacity since release
explain, or are you just parroting?
>>devs are fucking retarded and don't know what they're doing
they had a 2 hour video explaining their vision and roadmap, not that you would know though
>>there's going to be a GS upgrade soon
you complain about endgame then complain that they add new content?
>>there's still a ton of horrific bugs
february patch will be entirely dedicated to fixing bugs
>>new patches STILL introduces new bugs
unironically unequivocally false. the winter event patch was smooth and didn't break anything. the last real bad patch was the void gauntlet patch in november.
>>
File: skills.png (1.13 MB, 1571x745)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>499485
Last time I'm going to respond to your bad faith bullshit
>under what metric, it's the same as always. unless you're one of those dodge abusers
Combat is getting clunkier due to intentional changes such as buffering and the constant melee rubberbanding and lag and it just gets worse and worse with each patch compared to release
>yeah that's the whole point of the game. being that 1%.
Good job on defending bad game design that enables 1 person to gear themselves and their company out in craftable gear faster than non-settlement owning companies can, retard
>actually fake news
Genesis can be crafted 3 per week and Laz keys are crafted 1 per week, do you even fucking play the game? Actually, you literally do not play the game you're defending.
>dont craft so i'll take your word on it
You literally don't play the fucking game much less craft
>it's really not. most people have incorrect expectations and think they can play a weapon in a way it is not meant to be for.
Okay, I'm done, you're a fucking disingenuous idiot coming at people with bad faith
>>
>>499490
gen/laz orb limit will be removed when mutations comes out, i'm pretty sure.
>>
>>499490
There's a bug in war that fucks up your movement, and it's been reported since November. Apparently it has something to do with your CC status and the game not recognizing that those debuffs should be gone. If it's not addressed by the January patch, I'm just going to fuck off and assume that they don't know how to fix it, it's probably related to their shit netcode and desync.
>>
File: asdzxc.png (105 KB, 483x113)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>499491
Who cares at this point? It doesn't change the fact it's true when the game was released and it's true now.
>b-but they'll fix it!!!!
Still doesn't address the fundamental issues with tuning orbs existing and how much grinding you have to do to even get them. I was making tuning orbs on cap and the lodestones themselves are utter bullshit to farm out much less all the items as a whole. ESPECIALLY WHEN PORTALS ARE BUGGED AND RANDOMLY BRICK THEMSELVES SO YOU DON'T EVEN GET THE FUCKING CHEST WHICH IS STILL A BUG AND HAS BEEN FOR FUCKING MONTHS. Holy fuck this game still manages to piss me off even though I'm not playing it. I had all of fucking monarch bluff's major portals bugged and incompletable until they naturally reset themselves hours later.

I had like 620 hours back in mid/late november which is around the time I quit.

>>499494
They don't know how to fix it - the rubberbanding shit was happing before the void patch and it had something to do with instances and it just got worse and worse with each new patch
>>
lmao for the anon who thinks mutations are a good thing. Regular players can barely get in normal genesis/laz runs, now mutations are going to be stricter and require you to have optimal gear and rotations and an even more expensive buy-in fee.

I don't know what compelled AGS to think that adding a M+ knockoff would be a good solution. That's how out of touch they are.
>>
>>499496
PTR shows corrupted lodestones becoming available to sell in AH.
>>
>>499514
which will be expensive and just make tuning orbs more expensive for most people because who the fuck is going to farm corrupted lodestones so the price of a spot in a party is going to go up as well

tuning orbs are a fucking mistake
>>
>>499494
>If it's not addressed by the January patch, I'm just going to fuck off and assume that they don't know how to fix it, it's probably related to their shit netcode and desync.
Amazon has done a good job of sweeping Lumberyard under the rug. It was never meant to work for an MMO and is proving to be true with every patch.
>>
>>497999
oh you sweet, sweet summer child. if you truly believe that then I have a bridge in New York I'd like to sell you.
>>
>>499156
>makes fishing trophies
Okay there sparky
>>
>>499584
Duping isn't even an issue anymore when companies can make more gold legally by owning territories. There's even companies on some servers that intentionally exploit just to sell gold.
>>
What's a good PvE tank setup?
>>
>>499599
Life staff/ hatchet
>>
>>499700
why hatchet? it only has 1 taunt
>>
>>499431
nice argument, retard. Not even brave enough to quote me, you little pathetic coward. Thanks for proving me right
>>
you're not worth a (You)
>>
File: yor3pl5tky511.jpg (49 KB, 650x693)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>499584
>>
If February is truly going to be the bug-fix patch, then I assume they're going to have a callback campaign as well. I wonder if Lost Ark and Elden Ring will truly affect the population like people are predicting it would, the demographics don't seem to line up imo.
>>
>>499786
Lost Ark won't do anything to the population, but I think Elden Ring will.
I'm expecting close to 1m concurrent players for the ER launch since it's the most wish listed steam game ever
>>
>>499793
I don't understand why Elden ring would compete with new world. New World is mainly clung on to for the multiplayer aspects.
>>
>>499796
I wouldn't really call it competing, but I would expect a lot of people who play NW would also be the people who would want to play ER.
People won't quit NW to play ER, I just think ER will take up some of their time until the finish it
>>
patch notes came out fixing a lot of the movement bugs, game should be fine now
>>
>>499817
Posting notes for the lazy
https://www.newworld.com/en-us/news/articles/new-world-update-1-2-2
>>
>>499817
>>499823
>fix crafting bug
>fix movement bug (?)
>remove quests
>remove bow jumping exploit
>vg slide exploit removed
>mob bug fixed
>trophy drops
Health patch. If it rolls out smoothly and no new bugs arise from it then that will be consecutive good patches and a good sign of things to come.
>>
>>499824
I don't know if that's related to the movement bug, I haven't heard of the disease bug but it sounds related to it. Either way it's a good patch. I'd rather see multiple patches of them fixing bugs than them adding content.
>>
>>499824
game needs about 2-3 months of health patches and it still won't have endgame content unless some retards thinks mythic+ dungeon runs is end game content kek
>>
>maintenance over an hour ago
>9k still online according to steamcharts
are those bots? if so that's almost 10 percent of the daily peak...
>>
Servers are up, my loves
>>
>>499934
holy shit new patch fixed combat
>>
It's a shame that we can't get a thread going. Surely there's somethig more after all this hatred, looks like amazon killed anons dog or something lol
>>
>>499856
What is endgame content for you?
>>
>>499485
>the gameplay is the reward itself idiot
>yeah that's the whole point of the game, being that 1%
This poster reminds me of my narcissistic former boss who legitimately couldn't understand why I wasn't happy going from a 10-hour workday to a 16-hour workday while in my salaried position.
>>
>>500075
except this is a video game not a job, you can stop any time.
>>
You gonna settle here? I went to /vg/ and saw there was no thread
>>
>>500091
every thread of nw gets bombarded by doomers. You can't talk about the game anymore, the few ones that were still playing are gone because of this
>>
>>500123
Its because the game is frustrating/bad in a few areas. And those things that are frustrating/bad happened because the community wanted to appeal to the largest market audience to make the most money. I.E they decided to make the game worse because they wanted to make more money. That's why I think most people go out of their way to shit on this game. If it was just a game that was designed with the attempt at being a good game, then it would be a simple "it wasn't for me". But the fact that they made their game worse for $$ is just...gross. Now the game may end up being a good game eventually. Could take a year or 2. Most MMOs didn't peak in terms of design till 2 years in. ESO, Gw2, SWTOR (this one took longer I think). So we may need see Amazon figure it out till 2 years in. But then again this is Amazon. They don't exactly have the "arts/design first" reputation.
>>
The announced update seemed to kill a lot of interest in my circle.
At first we were all kind of hyped about some challenging pve but the mood has switched to "what's the point?"
Getting our gear 2% stronger doesn't really appeal to anyone and it doesn't even open up new build options.
Most of us have more or less finished our main pvp gear set so there's not much that can drop other than perfect 3 perk god roll legendaries.
OPR is now stale, War has been stale, world pvp doesn't really happen unless it's zerg v zerg.
What's even the point of taking a major region like everfall? There's nothing to do with your infinite money.
There just isn't much to do right now or for the foreseeable future for the pvp crowd.
They need to create some new systems that promote pvp that also come with progression so you have something to work towards and be rewarded with. They also need to do a huge sweep of all the perks and weapon skills and make all of them useful so that we might have some actual build variety instead of the current choices being between perk A that does something useful or perk B that gives +1% stamina regen when hitting a stunned enemy during a full moon on a tuesday.
>>
>>500241
I think that the 900k or so peak we got at launch was just hype, like most games. The pvp filtered many people because it's not tab targeting and it requires more effort to get good at it and the pve is locked behind orbs so you can't just log in and do it. I disagree with many decisions they made till now but I don't think that's what made people leave in droves, it's just the type of game that differs to what everyone with 25 years (and these are the ones more influenced by hype) or so are used to. The high number of bugs and all the dupe fiasco was also a big reason, of course.
>>
>>497988
>ALL the complaints about it are outdated BUGS that have been fixed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA!

HAAAAAAAAAAAH HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>>
>>498812
20% bots at MINIMUM
>>
>>500305
Nobody got filtered by PvP. Nobody PvPs. ALMOST NO ONE is flagged.
>>
>>499796
>>499793
Open world and multiplayer. Elden Ring doesn't need to be an MMO to absolutely destroy both games. And it will. Shit World and Lost Shart are trash games that will be finished as soon as the game is out.
>>
>>500346
The most common criticisms people bring up is the duping, images in chat, or invulnerability glitch. Those things have been fixed a long time ago, 4chan uses outdated info when shitting on this game and it’s cringe. There are legitimate issues if people bother to actually research it but instead they all parrot the same incorrect shit while acting like they’re correct and it’s boring.
>>
>>500357
We’ll see. Amazon is a master of big data, they would foresee if Elden Ring is a threat. I expect big updates as a response, or maybe they pay off the deva to delay the game kek.
>>
>>500371
>Amazon is a master of big data
Somehow they missed the "every PvP sandbox MMO released during the last 20 years failed hard".
>>
>>500374
900k peak isn’t a failure m. Anyways I just researched Elden Ring and it’s a shitty soulsborme game, that genre is niche as fuck. I guarantee its peak doesn’t even reach half of NW’s.
>>
>900k peak at launch
>lose 2/3 of your players by the first month
>lose 90% of your customers after the first trimester
>"this isn't a failure"
Do Pajeets really...
>>
>>500091
The threads on /vg/ are unbearable right now, probably because the other garbage mmos that those people main are having content droughts and they need to distract their mental illness by shitting up our threads. We'll just ride out the storm in this comfy thread until they take their meds or get bored of ruining our threads.
>>
>>500385
It's literally a success, AGS wasn't even anticipating the game selling that much, they were probably expecting 500k at launch. This means that the game was already made in mind to support less than that amount. Not to mention 100k daily peak isn't the same 100k people all day long, there's an influx of different players logging in and out at different times of the day. True population is at least 200k if not more.
>>
>>500348
This. Maintenance just happened and steamcharts reported 10k "players" still logged in while the game was down.
>>
>>500374
Why do you think they added all that PvE before launch?
>>
>>500395
To sucker some more people because the WoW exodus was at its highest.
>>
>>500395
>180º degree turn at the end of the dev cycle after 3 years of PvP sandbox development
Truly "masters of big data" indeed.
>>
>>500305
Hype certainly had a lot to deal with it. They pushed streamer support hard, not surprising since it is amazon. But I say see >>500355. People don't really flag. War pvp is seen by a small percentage of a server. Outpost PvP gets boring after awhile. For me the biggest thing is that the melee combat feels like shit since they took out staggering. Since staggering was filtering people hard. I think they should have tuned it instead of a full removal. Because all it did was went from putting a focus on strategy/landing hits to just the design/balance of a weapon. That's why hammer/axe are meta and will probably continue to be meta unless an entire new weapon is introduced that has similar utility in its skills or they rework it completely. Now if there was stagger, then it would have been much more interesting in melee combat balance.

The PvE isn't the worse part IMO. But the game's foundations weren't based upon PvE. The game was built initially as a PvP game then shifted, and it shows in the PvE combat. It feels boring, shallow, and lacks depth. It just doesn't pull players in. At all. Crafting by design is good, but it lacks purpose. Again, because they shifted into a "cookie cutter" MMO design. So the value of crafting went down tremendously. This coupled with the horrific watermark system that devalues items based upon the individual consumer...it's just a bad system. It hasn't been long enough yet to see the full impact this will have on the economy. But my experience in playing MMOs for years...the economy is going to start going through major shifts between .5 years - 1.5 years after release. Unless they add in new stuff/rework stuff.

The world is also incredibly boring. Half the map looks way too similar. It lacks character. It's a unique world, don't get me wrong. I like the atmosphere/setting. But half the map being almost exactly the same doesn't do much to pull players into it. Also makes the leveling grind seem 10x as worse.
>>
>>500398
The game was supposed to be a Rust-esque survival game until the big wigs wanted a MMO. Honestly it's a miracle the game is playable, and they still got their money so clearly from a financial PoV it's a success for Amazon.
>>
File: 1523006866921.png (7 KB, 500x500)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>500400
>completely failing at customer retention for your "games as service" is a success
I hope they're paying you.
>>
File: mhr.jpg (21 KB, 955x166)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Besides Elden Ring, I wonder if Monster Hunter Rise is also eating into their population. It just released and has 85k players playing currently which is more than New World right now. I wouldn't think there's an overlap of NW and weeb monster hunter players but I wouldn't be surprised if NW unintentionally left a sour taste in players' mouths that made them want to flock to other games even more.
>>
>>500403
They've been steadily holding 100k daily peak, that's hardly failing customer retention.
>>
>>500412
I thought pajeets like you were good at math. Guess its just another lie.
>>
>>500399
The game has been getting incredibly shittier for new players with the watermark updates and now the gear-score updates. It really does seem like they're making it intentionally shittier in anticipation of a F2P release with boosts being sold in the cash shop. I've been wondering why they would create such a gap between new and old players, but it makes sense when you consider that they've been softly suggesting to players to grind out their watermark while they can so they could be grandfathered in. The paid players would have a better advantage over new free players and would be less upset at the game going free.
>>
File: 1642028067739.jpg (374 KB, 2211x881)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>500403
MMO populations always fluctuate wildly. If you take the steam player base to be an accurate cross section of the entire player base, then they've basically lost all the Endwalker players after ~1.5 months.
>>
>>500429
>If you take the steam player base to be an accurate cross section of the entire player base
Nobody does, but you're being disingenuous so there's no point debating you shill.
>>
>>500442
Why is it fair that people use steamcharts on New World but we can't use it for other games?
>>
>>500445
Steam is the only place to play New World. Those numbers are about as accurate as it gets, there's no alternative launchers. There's no wild guesses or fluctuations of players on different launchers. Other MMOs have separate launchers so it's pointless speculation.
>>
>>500447
>Steam is the only place to play New World
wait... what? I thought Amazon had their own launcher. They have one based off Twitch rewards so it would make sense.
>>
>>500447
uhh isn't steam like the main place to play pc games?
>>
>>500442
Do you have any reason to believe that people who play the game through steam are different to the people who only play through the launcher?
I don't think it's unreasonable to say that the Endwalker population is probably gone now.
>>
>>500450
>Do you have any reason to believe that people who play the game through steam are different to the people who only play through the launcher?
The game has heavy discounts on their separate launcher. Usually during holiday season they have a sale where you can get the game and latest expac for $30. You are also locked to Steam, so any sales or discount off-steam cannot be applied to your Steam account.
>>
>>500448
If you buy NW on Amazon it just gives you a steam key. You can't play NW without using steam
>>
>>500453
hahahaha what the fuck? Why is Amazon giving their flagship game to their competitor? IIRC the Twitch leaks showed that they're developing a marketplace called Vapour to compete with Steam. This would have been the perfect opportunity to get people on their platform.
>>
>>500452
I thought you just did that all through the mog station?
Anyway, I don't think you understand my point. It doesn't matter what the population of steam launcher vs standalone is, I'm talking about trends. Do you understand how surveys work?
The steam charts is probably the most accurate way to see the player base trends of FFXIV
>>
>>500457
>I thought you just did that all through the mog station?
The point is there's more incentive to not use the Steam version
>I'm talking about trends. Do you understand how surveys work?
>The steam charts is probably the most accurate way to see the player base trends of FFXIV
It's not the most accurate way to see the playerbase trends because it's not even an accurate estimation of the player-base. What do you think the peak was during Endwalker?
>>
>>500454
Seeing how the game turned out so far, it was a good decision that they didn't debut Vapour with this game.
>>
>>500458
>it's not even an accurate estimation of the player-base. What do you think the peak was during Endwalker?
Okay, so you completely missed the point. Maybe take a bit longer to think about it.
>>
the game died after like 3 weeks, you grind like the same shit until lvl 60 when you finally unlock new content of the same shit you've been doing until lvl 60, with the exception of outpost rush. There's just not enough to do, I quit and went back to RS3 and maxed because atleast that content was varied
>>
>>500416
why do you assume everyone who disagrees with you is a pajeet
>>
>>500469
define dead
>>
>>500469
>you grind like the same shit until lvl 60 when you finally unlock new content of the same shit you've been doing until lvl 60
This is such a dumb argument, this is the basis of every modern MMO, and yet somehow New World is bad for it. Grind is the last thing that should be a criticism.
>>
>>500559
Just because WOTLK is the standard doesn't mean its good, its why MMOs have been stagnant and a borderline dead genre for a decade
>>
>>500605
Well, New World is breaking conventions so you're just supporting my argument.
>>
>>500052
Something with actual difficulty that and mechanics that is engaging that gives rewards i.e. not doing the same dungeon for the nth time but this time they got 5% increased health and there's fucking blight on the floor. I don't consider mythic+ and similar garbage end-game content. Either give me raids or give me PvP modes or fuck off with this dungeon bullshit that is just recycled content but with stupid modifiers that make you go farm gear to pad out more time
>>
>>500625
>New World is breaking conventions
yeah that's why they're implementing a copy of Mythic+ for their paltry offerings of endgame PvE content.
>>
>>500429
>fluctuate wildly.
This ain't a fluctuation - it's just been a downwards trend because the population hasn't stabilized yet. Game is going to end up with a smaller population than fucking Runescape at this rate
>>
>>500626
>>500627
Just because you dislike it doesn't mean it's not content
>>
>>500631
>literally defending recycling of content
I guess if they force everyone to press 1 button for 10 hours straight for 2 GS increase it'll be content for your retarded ass, kek
>>
>>500634
>if they force everyone to press 1 button for 10 hours straight for 2 GS increase it'll be content
literally any mmo can be simplified to this
>>
>>500629
>the population hasn't stabilized yet
NW has been having daily peaks of ~100k for the past 2 months.
>>
>check archives
>this thread was made by /vg/ refugees who can't keep their own general running
>have to bait with bad faith arguments on a board that isn't privy to their bullshit to keep a thread alive
actually pathetic
>>
>>500652
Nobody has actually provided an argument outside of
>i don't like the game
>i don't like the content therefore it's not real content
>repeating bugs and exploits that have already been patched out as a reflection of the state of the current game
>>
>>500366
You thinking people are complaining about images in chat...? And it stops them from enjoying the game? HAHAHAHAHA Do you actually work on the AGS staff? And they gave you a bullet list of things to countershill?
Duping and invuln bugs are a travesty, yeah. Never should have happened in the first place so I HOPE for the love of the Spark they are fixed.

What people are REALLY complaining about are core game systems, which have zero chance of being changed for at least a year. On the bright side from the game's perspective, most people who are going to quit already have. I think you will continue to have 100,000 concurrent players. Spread out across 40% normies, 30% chinks, 20% bots, 8% actual sapient players, and 2% other.
>>
>>500691
>You thinking people are complaining about images in chat
whenever the game is discussed on /v/ those 3 i mentioned is what they usually bring up.
>>
>>500691
>On the bright side from the game's perspective, most people who are going to quit already have. I think you will continue to have 100,000 concurrent players
It didn't even break 90k today lmao
>>
>>500644
Tell me what the peak has been the past 3 days
>>
>>500726
109k on Sunday
>>
>>500741
So you're going to ignore today, tuesday, and monday? I wonder why lmao
>>
>>500743
It's the weekday and you asked what was the peak of the past 3 days
>>
>>499824
Turns out they did not fix the movement bug. Not even acknowledged either. This game is fucked...
>>
>>500750
And? The peak last week during the weekday was higher than 100k with Friday being the last day it was above 100k. Since then the weekday peak has been going lower and lower and yeah, I did say the past 3 days not your singular cherry picked day
>>
>>500779
It usually has a slow period during the weekdays, this is pointless. I guarantee you this weekend it will hit 110k.
>>
genuine discussion btw
>>
>>500797
>point out that last week was over 100k that started higher on monday and ended lower on Friday
>point out that this week is lower than the lowest of last week and keeps going down
>j-just a slow period, i-it'll get better!!!
Mental Gymnastics in real time, very cool
>>
>>500803
Monster Hunter came out. All the contrarians who think they hate New World probably wasted their money on it thinking it would be good. They'll be back.
>>
>>500389
>It's literally a success
the game cost at least $250m to make. dont be silly. a few hundred people buying cosmetics will not keep this game alive.
>>
>>500808
>They'll be back.
Live by the FOTM, die by the FOTM. There's more than enough shit coming out soon to send it into maintenance mode. They won't be coming back.
>monster hunter (you are here)
>god of war pc
>league of legends season 12
>uncharted PC
>dying light 2
>destiny 2 expac
and of course Elden Ring to deliver the final blow. Of course Amazon might just go nuclear and release a bigger content patch to try and bring players back but it will be sure to have more bugs which will just ensure its demise.
>>
>>500898
>the game cost at least $250m to make
The game would be operating at a massive loss if this is true, and yet there's no sign from the devs that they're going to shut down the game.
>>
>>500900
Half of those are irrelevant to New World players. Elden Ring will do all the slaying by itself. It will kill WoW, New World and Lost Ark all at once. It will harm XIV too for a little bit too. Elden Ring is different. It has multiplayer and is fully open world. It's different than it's predecessors. Even if it's not an MMO, it's much better positioned to have an even bigger enduring population unlike in the past.
>>
>trading disabled again because of another dupe
op on suicide watch
>>
>>501256
>every patch comes with a new dupe exploit
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>501256
Only player-trading is disabled. The trading post still works fine.
>>
>>501267
>The trading post still works fine.
You know this is a bad thing right. All the dupers are going to spend it all, injecting it into the game economy while making it more difficult for the developers to track. Guess they're doing this to save face but it's just going to make things worse, which is a miracle given how bad of a state the game already is in.
>>
>>501276
The best time to act would have been a month ago, chances are they spent it already. Disabling TP would just be an inconvenience.
>>
>>499361
>>499367
>>499386
looks like generic shitty mmo pvp zerg garbage honestly. what mmo has even done this kind of pvp the right way, is it even possible?
>>
>>500658
>content
what contnet
literally 0 new content since launch
>>
File: 1610574263884.png (214 KB, 540x460)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>498516
that's less than the average front page roblox game
>>
>>501563
MMO pvp will always look like this unless you cap the players to ~50
>>
>>501618
Not the person you're replying too, but I don't think its fair to say no new content. Just so far the content they've added seems to have been aimed at the leveling experience. So I feel like it was things they intended to have at launch, but didn't get a chance to put int. The new enemies (just humans, which is funny how there wasn't really normal/uncorrupted NPC humans to fight). Then a lot of quests throughout the world.

My worry, which I mentioned earlier, was what's the rate of new content. If all we get this year is one new zone and a couple of new weapons, is that enough to hold people over? It's going to be interesting to see how long the new content lasts, the impact it has, and the playerbase expectations
>>
>>501736
PTR patch notes boosted leveling from 23-40s by 20%. I think they're preparing for either a big content patch or some type of promotion for returning players who haven't played in a while.
>>
>>501740
Hopefully. I think it's just the new desert zone. I think its gonna be advertised as a big patch. They'll add in daggers and the blunderbuss. Plus the new desert zone. However this zone is an endgame zone, which is why they're boosting the leveling. They want as many players as max level as they can so they can experience the new content and whatever they have to offer + fill out the endgame population even more (since some servers like mine it kind of sucks atm). Now how big this new zone will be, what the content will be inside of it, etc. I'm not sure. But it is a zone being developed under the new direction of being a PvE/PvP MMO rather than a PvP MMO that the other zones started out as (at least the early ones. Maybe not Ebonscale).

I mean...they know how many people bought their game. 25 million in sales. And that's in less than half a year. That's 1,500,000,000 USD made in launch alone. Rumors/estimations are that the game costed 200-500 million to develop. So they made 1,300,000,000 in profit at most, 1 billion at least. If we then assume 20% of that playerbase spent 60$ in cash shop shit...that's another 300 million. So revenue within the first 4 months of new world is probably around 1,700,000,000 USD. That's a fuck ton of money and should be plenty to give the game devs enough breathing room to get their shit together.
>>
>>501761
>million in sales. And that's in less than half a year. That's 1,500,000,000 USD made in launch alone. Rumors/estimations are that the game costed 200-500 million to develop. So they made 1,300,000,000 in profit at most, 1 billion at least
Are you 12?
>>
>>501761
Do we have any datamining? I want to get ahead and make millions
>>
File: 1632620930539.jpg (63 KB, 897x897)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>501761
>25 million in sales
Sure thing
>1.5b
Because the game is priced the same in every country.
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>501730
even then, I can't think of a game that did small scale pvp even remotely well. I have always realized that it's much, much harder to make fantasy games similar to large scale FPS games like battlefield and insurgency. But still, it's 20 fucking 22. 15 years ago if you told me that no one would ever even try to create something similar to this I would have laughed and said no way games would stagnate that badly.
>>
>>501845
Ahh yeah that's a good point haha. Some places its more (Aus) some places its less. And yeah I forgot that the game is only 40 USD not 60 in the US. So I imagine that the total is around 1 billion. Give or take some million.

Don't get me wrong, I think the game has a shit ton of things it did wrong. But I can't deny that it didn't make bank for their dumbasses thanks to huge market pushes. More of a statement of the industry today.
>>
>>498024
>Git gud at PvP
You have to be EXTREMELY good at PVP to outperform gold dupers
>>
>>501761
>25m in sales
The only source for that is some random guy on their forums who doesn’t even say where he got the figures from
>>
You retards keep responding to bait when it's obvious there's no "genuine discussion" here and the defender is a fanboys at best and a shill at worst using bad faith arguments. Give it a rest already.
>>
>>502088
>it's real
How "convenient" of Amazon to not delete that thread containing false information.
>https://forums.newworld.com/t/new-world-reaches-25-million-in-sales/611936/8
>>502094
It's funny watching the mental gymnastics. Now the 25 million argument either means he's an idiot who can't discern real information, or he's acting in bad faith. desu both are applicable traits of a nu world player so either one wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>501563
Zergs are the only thing MMOs offer over MOBAs when it comes to PVP

And aren't bad if they aren't meta in every scenario, one of the reason why planetside 1 had a better meta than planetside 2 is you could shut down forward respawn points gimping any zerg
>>
>>500797
>I guarantee you this weekend it will hit 110k.
Well it's Friday and the game hasn't even hit 90k. Let me guess, you're going to say everybody's out during Friday?
>>
>>502331
Yeah I mean they got a nice injection of players from the holidays. Now that we're getting close to the end of Jan, we're gonna see that injection stop and the trend continue in one way or another. It is certainly down from last week. Like ~10k less players. Though between Fri, Sat, and Sun; the game does tend to peak either on Sat or Sun. That being said I imagine it will peak at around 95-100k, not 110k like the person you're replying too. I think the average players will down by 5k a week until the next big patch. And by big patch I mean probably the new zone/weapons. Not balance/small changes like on the PTR. The recent addition to the PTR for them to reduce the grind in the mid leveling experience is also probably from the data they pulled from the holidays. They probably saw a drop in player retention within that player bracket.
>>
>>502255
I just hate that your choices are either zergfests or 5v5 mobas. I would enjoy a middle ground of about 12-18 players in any given instance of pvp.
>>
>>502428
>for honor
>chivalry
>spellbreak
>naraka
seem to be kind of what you're looking for, shame the last 2 are BRs and naraka is chinkshit.
>>
>>502443
yeah that's my problem with the last 2. i refuse to play battle royale and i'm not downloading chinese shit on my computer. had my fun with for honor and chiv though. for honor seems to be pretty ridiculous now though
>>
>make MMO
>put nothing in it besides grass, trees, and the same few mobs copy-pasted everywhere
>people defend this as a feature
>>
>>502447
The fact that such a vapid game sold so many copies shows how much of a desire there is for a modern MMO. NW will fail, but also be responsible for birthing more action-combat style MMOs. Video game companies should be salivating at how well NW did despite being a literal minimum viable product.
>>
>>502450
Your post is contradictory, how can NW fail despite selling a lot? I also think that game developers are actually scared of MMOs seeing how Amazon threw a bunch of money at it and not really making a name out of it.
>>
>>502458
>how can NW fail despite selling a lot?
look at basically every major MMO release in the past 15 years
>>
>>502458
New World sold a lot of copies, but that doesn't mean it's successful. Nobody knows the exact number of copies it sold or the amount of budget that went towards making the game, but we do know that it's at least 1 million copies on the first week. I'm emphasizing more on the amount of interest in the genre from their sales, not suggesting that the game is a success. The game is failing from technical issues which is leading to a bleeding of players. Your last point is good though and has me reconsidering it, had it been any other company besides the goliath that is Amazon, New World would be a success story.
>>
>>502461
Not sure what you're trying to say here
>>502463
The real wild-card will be Riot's MMO and I'm willing to bet it'll just be another tab-targeting copy-paste a la WoW. When MMOs are as expensive as they are, it's too risky to deviate from the tried and true success stories. Amazon had the luxury of experimenting for the rest of the industry to see, and they just confirmed what we already know.
>>
>>502464
>Riot's MMO
That's not even a major player in the foreseeable future. They're not even in pre-production yet.
>>
>1 million copies
>a success story

They probably haven't even recouped a third of dev cost yet, this game is a giant money pit.
>>
>>502464
>Not sure what you're trying to say here
there's always hype and interest around mmo's, but only a few actually has staying power. Remember bless online? kek.
>>
>>502468
what's the point of this speculation when we don't even know the budget of new world
>>
>>502473
Amazon Games has a yearly budget of 500 million. The game has been in production hell since 2014, who knows how much they put in this game.
>>
>>502458
>how can NW fail despite selling a lot?
Because you're selling a subscription service, not a one time purchase game. You need customers paying the subs during years (and using the cashshop and/or other in-game services) to be a real success. If you don't have a big player retention, your MMO is a failure.

>>502474
>Amazon Games has a yearly budget of 500 million
That without adding the marketing budget.
>>
>>502746
>Because you're selling a subscription service, not a one time purchase game
This argument doesn't work anymore. Subscription-based games are the exceptions, not the norm. Lots of modern games are buy-to-play and still offer new content like CoDs and Battlefield
>>
>>502474
Amazon Games is the entire division, and there's different teams. You're daft to assume that all of that budget went exclusively to the New World team.
>>
>>502458
>how can NW fail despite selling a lot
>>502461
this, and realise that those games are still breathing 15 years later. this one will literally be dead in the next three months. maybe even less.
>>
>>503239
>this one will literally be dead in the next three months. maybe even less.
proof?
>>
>>503239
1.3 is a fat fucking nothing burger that's literally just recycling content and trying to pawn it off as new. major, game breaking bugs take months to fix. people are done. I know so many people that said this patch would make or break the game for them. And they've quit. So have I. In the last week alone peak has dropped from 1400 to 800 on my server.
>>
>>503250
last week people were coming back from the holidays. nice strawman.
>>
>>503255
>i-i-it just dropped during the holidays
cope harder you dumb faggot, population may have rised because of the steam sale perhaps? don't worry these same casuals who weren't already involved in the game will soon quit once they hit level 40 and realise the game stops having any polish whatsoever.
>>
>>503256
that's cute but the ptr patch notes show that they're raising exp gain from 20-40 so clearly they're planning something big
>>
>>502966
Yeap. The main thing with MMOs is they need post launch revenue profit in order to develop additions to the game. Now most MMOs can keep the lights eye and keep it going. But you need to develop new stuff, new content, new things to do for a MMORPG. Sadly, box prices wont cover this anymore. I imagine that the sales from launch + the remaining development budget will allow new world to have additional content developed for the next 1 to 1.5 years. Beyond that it will be determined by how much profit the game is making beyond launch. Have you ever seen a game or MMORPG that seemed to have "stopped" being developed or focused on after about 2 years? That's when that initial budget injection from launch, typically, wears off. It doesn't take much to keep the lights on though and many MMORPGs do this where they're making just enough to keep the game running and maybe release a meh sized content expansion every 2-3 years. Or games that are very cheap to keep running, so that lets them release content more (like LOTRO). The games population will continue to drop unless they figure out a way to keep players playing.
>>503258
That doesn't indicate that at all. It could indicate a lot of things. It could be because many players stop playing/drop off from the game within that time frame. So they're reducing the grind during that time to try to push more players into the endgame and get them playing longer. The leveling experience in this game is kind of shit and boring. More so then most MMOs. So I imagine that their player retention numbers early and late game are way better than mid game (20-40). It could also be because the upcoming new map requires players to be level 50. So if 60% of your playerbase (I.E people who own the game, regardless of playtime) fall within 20-40...then new endgame content wont reach a large portion of the playerbase. So its within their interest to get players over that hump. I bet you by 2023 they're going to put leveling boosts
>>
>>503258
You don't understand. It's over. They're focusing on bugs for the next few months, which is just a fancy way of them saying that the game is going to be put in maintenance mode. They've had feedback since alpha and beta and still haven't gotten rid of those bugs, in fact it has only gotten worse. They already know this and in 3 months after they fail to fix any bugs, they'll release a statement apologizing to the players and shutting the whole thing down.
>>
does this still require steam? if it does not nead steam i will buy this right now.
>>
>>503315
it's only on steam
>>
>>503318
when is amazon games launcher becoming public?
>>
>>503324
let me ask jeff bezos for you
>>
>>503334
thank you
>>
>>503336
Jeff said soon, but not in India
>>
>>503342
fuck off asshole i'm not indian
>>
just another month until lost ark comes out and all the amazon shills for new world move over and we never hear about this game ever again
>>
File: game of the year.png (994 KB, 1920x1080)
994 KB
994 KB PNG
>>503784
Keep coping, people bought into New World because it was going to be a western themed sandbox. Lost Ark is a full on themepark with plastic gook aesthetics. They bought in on New World despite the warning signs because they were desperate to get away from what Lost Ark represents.
>>
Expertise patch on the 25th/26th, will this kill the game?
>>
>>504618
Expertise is so convoluted the casuals don't even know what it is. I think 90k is the floor desu, it can't go lower than this because those are the lifers, and that's still really good numbers, if even 1% of them are whales then the game will live on.
>>
>>499011
>>Endgame PvP is boring. War PvP is only seen by a select few. Open world PvP doesn't really happen. There's only one PvP map
>>Combat is boring in endgame for PvP.
>>PvE endgame is pretty boring
>>Story is boring and while the initial world building was good, it takes ages for any sort of world building to happen after that. Very slow. Compared to other MMOs out there with extensive universes
>>Economy is a dead end. You spend hours grinding crafting and once you get to the end, there's not much to do with it. The only purpose for crafting endgame wise is to help the crafter get better gear. Its utterly useless selling to other players
>>So much of the map/zones feel copy/pasted. Half the map doesn't feel unique in any way.
I called all of this - every single point - after playing the 2 week beta. Hilarious.
>>
>>499204
DAOC RvR was way better than NW wars. desu zerg pvp is shit in general. If this game had pvp servers I might actually play it
>>
>>504630
90k is not the floor, it's closer to 80k at best. 90k is just the daily peak.
>>
>>504650
anyone could have seen that without even playing the beta, but congrats on not spending money on it. the beta was free right?
>>
Is there any way to bring this game back? I had a lot of fun for about 400 hours but everyone I played with all burned out. We had pretty good control of the map until a mega guild transferred over with more resources and then beat us with exploits. Seems like everyone gave up around the same time across the entire game. Is there any type of massive update that could revive this game?
>>
>>505115
The only thing that could save New World is if we could say the N word without repercussion
>>
>>505115
They had months to prepare, the time for a massive update had to be this month. Next month is confirmed that they are working on bugs and bots which is good but ultimately won’t recapture players. I doubt they’ll crackdown hard on bots too because it will shave off at least another 10k from their already-declining active player population.
>lost ark (despite it being p2w gookshit people from new world will still try it out especially because its blunder has created an itch for new mmos)
>elden ring
>destiny 2 expac
>gw2 expac
>wow 9.2
Things are looking grim.
>>
>>505329
Mortal Online 2 as well. 1 more week LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>505343
MS should be aggressive in advertising this game, they can seriously take a lot of players from New World.
>>
>>505347
Eh Mortal Online 2 is gonna have the same issues as MO and every PVP MMO. It's a main PvP MMO and pretty decent learning curve. Its gonna be a niche game just like the first one was. Its certainly not going to reach anywhere close to new world populations. Even while its dying. I bet that MO2 wont reach more than 3k players peak. It's just one of those games where there's not much to do besides kill one another. I would have loved if they went for a full blown world. Its mainly an MMO, not much on the RPG side. Especially on the world side. If you're not out running around mass murdering every player you see that isn't on your team...there's no much to do in the game.
>>
explain how 80k players is "dying"
>>
>>505436
Trending. Dying != dead. Quick lesson in English. Dying is the path to being dead. Dead is the present state. So if you've got an incurable form of an illness that will kill you in 6 months, that's dying. Once you're past that point, you're "dead". So in the case of new world, they lost 800k players in the first few months. Pretty normal for a large jump in players at launch, but a drop that big is concerning. After that the population trended downward with losing 5-10k players a week. The holidays + sales hit which saw just enough people to counter act that, with a jump in about 1k players for a few weeks. However, since last week we started losing 5-10k players again. now if this trend continues, like it did before, then that means the game could be headed to significantly lower populations. If this MMO drops down to 1-5k players peak total, is that considered dead? Up to the individual to decide that. But well see where the population plateaus. But in its current state the population is dropping weekly, hence dying.
>>
>>505436
>game is in population decline week over week for 3 months
>christmas update stops decline, population goes up for a day or two then stagnates for 3 weeks
>christmas event ends, population resumes decline
the only saving grace is it's not declining as fast as it was, although that's to be expected given how low the population has gotten
AGS shills still think everything is fine
>>
>>505436
The game has never really stabilized, people thought 100k was the floor but there were already signs of it declining before the holidays gave it a little boost. Now that the holidays are over it's back in freefall. I'll give NW the benefit of the doubt and say that the 900k people who left were just casual retards who bought in the FOMO and weren't really going to play it long-term, but the second exodus that's happening is of actual players who invested a lot of time in the game. Those are the players Amazon should be fighting tooth and nail to keep, and they're not doing anything about it.
>>
>>505443
>>505445
>>505450
ok it dipped from 100k but it seems to be truly stable at 80k now, that number alone still puts it on the top 10 of steam. It definitely won't die with those numbers.
>>
>>505343
I said nigger and faggot a few times in that game because I thought the devs were slavs. Turns out they're nordcucks. I'm def getting banned.
>>
>https://forums.newworld.com/t/notice-disabling-character-creations-all-regions/678533
>character creation disabled
oh no no no no the game is DEAD
>>
>>501563
Only Lineage2 and DAOC did sieges correctly, afaik.
>>
>>505503
I correct myself. Warhammer Online also did sieges and mass pvp decently.
>>
>>505486
Why on Earth do they want to prevent new people from playing their shitty game?
>>
>>505518
shutdown announcement incoming
>>
>>505523
They made their money off initial sales, the people left are a pain in their side and siphoning those profits. Better to cut it loose and take what's left.
>>
This game pisses me off because amazon had the time and money to actually try and make a successful action-combat sandbox and they fumbled it last minute because they wanted to maximize profits instead of daring to be great.

I wish it a swift death.
>>
>>505486
>announcement of an announcement
>downtime
Most likely a rollback incoming. People were talking about a massive dupe going on and they did damage control by saying that it was just a UI error.
>>
File: Jeff laughing.jpg (584 KB, 597x959)
584 KB
584 KB JPG
>>504630
>>504618
I'm out of the loop. What are they going to do this time to increase the grind?
>>
>>505919
>be fresh level 60
>your watermark is gearscore level 500
>buy gs600 gear
>daddy bezos decides to downscale your gear to the midpoint of your watermark and the bought gear until you grind enough to get its full potential
bear in mind this is after massive complaining, the original plan was to have it completely downscale
>>
I kind of want to play this game now that it's much less popular. What's wrong with me, /vm/?
>>
>>506205
you let public opinion influence you in the opposite direction
>>
>new dev video
basically 37 minutes of them reading off the patch notes and fellating themselves. this game is so fucked lmao.
>>
File: 1642553927657.webm (2.79 MB, 800x674)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB WEBM
How do you fill about infinite stagger?
>>
>>506255
feel*
>>
>>506255
If they made PvP servers and brought back stagger I would play their game.
>>
>>506255
absolutely deserved for being a filthy 50 con DEX user
>>
>>497999
Bullshit. I dupes 10s of thousands of gold and never got banned or had my gold taken.
>>
>>506763
And not a single screen shot or video to prove it
>>
>>506269
Sadly that will never happen. PvErs have taken over the game and amazon is catering to them now. Imo they should have kept stagger, but put it on an internal cool down. Like you can only get staggered once every 3 seconds. The bare minimum to keep combat interesting, but also keep the lightweights happy.
>>
if any of you want to see me troll fengrush to the point of near breakdown as his team is calling me a cheater/exploiter/glitcher while in reality i just bought zephyr cakes and was utilizing berserk/blood lust/light armor rolls + other stuff ive talked about on here before to great effect - here is the link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1270262134. the opr starts at 4:35:00 or something anyways i shit on them constantly and even many hours later his clan daggerfall members are still messaging me saying glitches involved etc
>>
things this game needs:
>Butcher the two gauntlets or rework them to require even the tiniest bit of skill
>new system to facilitate constant small scale world pvp
>new system to allow character progression through pvp alone
>new cross server pvp arena that isn't a clown mode for retards like outpost rush
>cut medium armors dodge distance by 1/3 at a minimum
>increase riposte's cooldown to 30 second at minimum
>fix the desync plaguing all areas of pvp so attacks actually connect
Desync is the worst thing in the game right now but being a technical issue it's not always easy to fix.
The two gauntlets are literally devoid of downside and dont require even the slightest bit of skill. They got rid of the retard axe but gave us something honestly requires even less thought.
Medium armor carries bad players so fucking hard it's insane. Having the most Iframes is a fine advantage for it, it's by far the strongest of armors, but it needs to not also have 70% of the movement distance of light armor so that they can't both completely invuln the situation while also escaping it.
Riposte is a similar thing that carries bad players. It's a completely invulnerable, completely unpunishable(you can roll as soon as the active frames end) get out of jail free card on an 11 second cooldown(or 9 seconds if they have CDR). Mixed with the movement of the rapier this means that if you die while holding the rapier it's 100% because you fucked up. Having it on a 30+ second cooldown would mean this is something you have to hold for the right situation or die.

This is coming from a musket/rapier main that has finished a full 595+ GS dex set and moved on to making similarly sets for str and int. I would also shit on 90% of the people in this thread with any of my builds and 99% with my dex build.
>>
>>507554
the gauntlets are easy to dodge I was one of those that hated them but after a while you get the hang of it, I barely die when rooted now and I'm a melee retard, as a rapier/musket cuck you should have no problem with them. The void one needs a rework but not just numbers, they need to change all the skills and what they do. I don't think progression with pvp alone is right, its unfair to those who like to grind, what we really need are more incentives to roam the world with pvp enabled that aren't just to grind resources.
They're slowly killing world pvp with cheap tuning orbs, low azoth travel costs, too many shrines, less grind and other things that reddit so much want. NW is turning into the same shit mmos we already have and that's just a shame, it could become something great but I feel the filtered newbies and the vocal crybabies will kill it
>>
>>506637
I love 50con dexcucks, you kill them with 4 light attacks literally free kills
>>
>>507324
ok fine if they just gave us PvP servers I'd come back then. Even as dumbed down as it was I really enjoyed the PvP in this game, but as time went on everyone stopped flagging and I hate zerg PvP so wars don't do it for me. Just do it Jeff you stupid faggot what have you got to lose?
>>
>>507632
>They're slowly killing world pvp with cheap tuning orbs, low azoth travel costs, too many shrines, less grind and other things that reddit so much want. NW is turning into the same shit mmos we already have and that's just a shame, it could become something great but I feel the filtered newbies and the vocal crybabies will kill it
lol this already happened before launch
>>
This thread is almost all damage control.

Rather than play a game that needs fixing I could just play any other game with a solid gameplay loop.
>>
>>507835
yeah I know but these are the recent changes that will get live next week. Hopefully we will get pvp zones one day, that's my last hope
>>
>>507844
thank you for contributing to this thread
>>
>>507844
new world is.... bad because it is ok!!!!
>>
>>507881
This thread is filled with reasons why New World is bad. Amazon is still paying you fags to shill? Pathetic.
>>
>>507900
Those reasons are outdated or subjective.
>>
File: 26.png (22 KB, 200x200)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>507978
>>
>>507997
Outstanding argument. Go ahead and tell us why you think the game is bad? I guarantee they're all parroted talking points that don't even exist in NW anymore.
>>
>>508006
You can't be serious.
>>
>>508006
Since yours is the minority (solitary?) opinion in this thread why don't you tell us why we have it wrong.
>>
>>508006
don't try to argue with these retards, he replied to me the same retarded way. I think it's just one guy baiting everyone
>>
>>508006
>>508052
obvious samefag
>>
hahahahaha
>>
>>508006
You're literally ignoring ever single post that has a complaint about the game, and then you demand to hear the complaints even though they've already been posted. Literally just read the thread. Come on, Pajeet. I know English isn't your first language, but it can't be that hard to follow a conversation. I know you're not going to have any actual retort to this, so this conversation is superfluous.
>>
>>508043
Sure. Duping has never been a problem after November, there is no duping issues anymore. The economy has not been fucked by it, ask any player who actually plays the game. The window-moving exploit was also patched out so that is no longer a thing as well. These are the two most parroted points I see here and on /v/ and it's all blatantly outdated yet people keep parroting it.
>>508067
People aren't even posting legitimate complaints, they're just spouting their opinions on why they dislike the game. What are the arguments outside of the two that I mentioned above? The game still holds a decent population and you have retards thinking that it'll be shut down or put in maintenance mode. Stop fanboying and see the game for what it is. It's not perfect, but it's not godawful broken like people would have you believe.
>>
>>508063
Shittier games like OSRS, FF, PSO2, WoW, TESO, have less players than that but nobody says it's dying or going to be put in maintenance mode.
>>
>>503967
They have removed all sandbox elements by now.
>>
>>508091
>Shittier games like OSRS, FF, PSO2, WoW, TESO, have less players than that but nobody says it's dying or going to be put in maintenance mode.
I doubt any of these games except PSO2 and maaaaaaybe ESO have less players. Losing over 90% of your players in 3 months is dying, my man. The numbers are still steadily dropping.
>>
>>508088
>What are the arguments outside of the two that I mentioned above?

You've proved my point time and time again. You're actively ignoring the posts so this discussion is over. Also, it isn't holding any form of healthy player base in terms of numbers so please stop lying. It's exceedingly easy to look up the number of players so implying that 90% didn't leave is just disingenuous. You're not reading the points being made so it's clear you don't want a discussion. At this point you're just arguing to save face or because you're bored. Regardless, I'm tired of arguing with someone who continually uses bad faith arguments.
>>
>>508103
And FFXIV has lost about all the players that came for Endwalker.
These numbers are pretty typical for MMOs, however NW is the first time we've had accurate concurrent player numbers so it's the first time you see it. Also, just because concurrent player numbers are low doesn't mean people are gone for good.
In launch month I was playing every day, but now I only play on weekends.
>>
>>508108
I accept your concession.
>>
>>508113
I hate FFXIV, but it's clearly the #1 MMO by far. This is massive cope.
>>
>>508116
FF has less players than new world on steam...
>>
>>508117
>on steam
anon, I...
>>
>>508116
>it's clearly the #1 MMO by far
Why? We don't have any player numbers.
>>
>>508118
>hurr my non steam launcher
>hurr my consoles
tired of this argument. there's no solid number to go by, just use steam as the cross-reference point for it's population and add maybe like 30k more players.
>>
>>508119
>>508120
You fags are so disingenuous with this shit, but I'll just put this out there so you can't reuse this argument for the third time in this thread. Luckybancho census scrapes character profiles off the FF website and it counted 1.6 million active players the month before Endwalker came out. Also it only calculates over level 60 so it's actually probably an underestimation. Anyways you'll ignore this and call it cope so whatever, keep baiting in this thread to anybody else left in this thread who decides to entertain you.
>>
>>508120
>>508119
the cope is hilarious
shills working overtime
>>
>>508122
yeah because fans totally wouldn't lie in there """census"""
>>508123
not an argument

cope.
>>
>>508125
>yeah because fans totally wouldn't lie in there """census"""
hahaha
this is the best shilling Jeff can buy? nigga can go to outer space and build mountain bunkers, but he can't hire a halfway decent shill. sad.
>>
File: bb8.jpg (50 KB, 847x900)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>508116
FF14 is just a shit MMO(WoW) except with anime characters
>>
>>508122
Recent LB census for January is actually at 1.3m, so it's a dip. Also it measures active characters, not players so it's not entirely accurate although there isn't much incentive to have alts outside of the most autistic players.
>>
>>508130
>>I hate FFXIV
>FFXIV SUCKS!!!
yeah no shit faggot. Just because we hate it doesn't mean it isn't the most popular MMO.
>>
>>508133
Why call it #1 then? Your a liar.
>>
>>508134
Nice try
>>
Anyways, ignoring the ff melty above, it's funny that you think even 60k players is dying. That's still healthy numbers. If that's considered dying, then 90% of games on steam are dead.
>>
>>508147
You're right, 1 million to 60k in 3 months is totally healthy
>>
>>508154
It's disingenuous to call those 1million players a part of the population, they were obviously normies on the FOMO. 60k daily is still 100k+ total population, because you'd be delusional to think it's the same 60k all day.
>>
>>508156
Look man you can keep huffing that copium all you like, but you're not fooling anyone. Game is dogshit. Even the ads on Instagram are flooded with "dead game" "garbage game" comments. The normies know.
>>
>>508147
>"it's funny that you think even 6k players is dying. That's still healthy numbers. If that's considered dying, then 90% of games on steam are dead"
t. (you) next month
>>
>>508224
It can't go under 20k because of bots
>>
This game has had a lot of hysterically bad moments but by far one of the funniest and overlooked ones was when they had to rollback the servers because they gave every EU player 300k gold by accident because the pajeet devs didn't know the difference between using a period and a comma.

But yeah, keep believing that they'll somehow turn the game around.
>>
>>508330
To be fair, euros using a comma for a decimal point is fucking retarded. Why do they do that?
>>
>>508348
>"using the ISO standard is fucking retarded"
Do Americans really...
>>
>>508330
>comma for a decimal point
Wait, wtf, why should that have even mattered? There's not many ways for that except the stupidest one:
- dev enters command to give gold
- somehow a *stored* number has a decimal point or comma (wtf)
- authoritative client (the biggest wtf for an mmo)
- client sees number with comma
- oh look it means something different because I'm in eu with a different number *display* format
- client claims jackpot money
fucking Pajeet, yeah, this house is built on a foundation of rotten wood, string math is a recurring horror on thedailywtf.com, and I can habeeb it
>>
>>508397
Well, their entire code is stupid. Their mythic+ ripoff of WoW dungeon scoring records score in absolute value so even if you get a negative score you still clear the level. It’s even in their latest dev playthrough, they don’t care.
>>
Thinking this game will ever be decent is massive cope. It's been mechanically dogshit since the beginning of alpha 3, and has literally had any worthwhile systems outside of the old combat, which no live release players have ever experienced.

Players now are just going through the same experience of monthly misery that alpha players dealt with, where every new patch just shows more and more how clueless the developers are. They have zero vision and are not capable of intelligently interpreting and implementing feedback. Whenever a developer posts on the forums, it's immediately clear that they have no idea what the real problems are.

That said, half of this game's remaining playerbase are ESL 3rd worlders who leave unintelligibly shit on the forums so I don't blame devs for just tuning out and doing the bare minimum while they wait for their contract to run out.
>>
>>508558
go back to your rp community, degenerate retard
>>
>>508587
nice response schizo. Keep wasting your time with this trash though.
>>
>>498022
And this is why capitalism still exists
>>
>>508397
>authoritative client
This is untrue
>>
>>508587
>go back to your rp community, degenerate retard
>>
>>508589

based and agreed, although im keeping it installed and using ~5 minutes a day for quick CDs in case it ever improves (even .01% chance pajeets pull their head out of their ass and/or everyone is fired which has worked out for some other MMOs is worth my time desu im disabled and retired with nothing to do all day regardless)
>>
>>509775
it will never improve. it's over
>>
it's funny that all the people here trashing the game are just baiting and have no arguments, literal children. >>508558 this one is a good example, there's no meaning behind those words. It's funny because he's not even playing the game, saying the combat is the same since the beginning; And I don't even need to say anything about the rest he said, what a miserable little faggot.
>>
Last day of the winter event. Reminder that any unused tokens will be removed, so get what you want.
>>
File: 11466370.jpg (1.11 MB, 4288x2848)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>it's funny that all the people here trashing the game are just baiting and have no arguments, literal children. >>508558 this one is a good example, there's no meaning behind those words. It's funny because he's not even playing the game, saying the combat is the same since the beginning; And I don't even need to say anything about the rest he said, what a miserable little faggot.
>>
the funny thing is that the game has a lot of potential but will be ruined by the player base, like every other mmo. MMO players are the the plague of this industry and these companies that kneel to their will are just as bad
>>
https://forums.newworld.com/t/known-issues-january-monthly-release-2022/682393

lol
lmao
>>
>>510928
Had. It HAD a lot of potential.
>>
>>510928
>design a pvp game
>change it to pve during the last phase of development just before release
>game obviously sucks
>"this is the player's fault!"
You're retarded.
>>
>>511067
>while we are actively developing and breaking things
Wasn't the time for that supposed to be when you were in beta?
>Player can sometime lose their face after teleporting
lel transporter accident
>Area chat messages from the last 15 minutes are shown all at once to players entering the area.
oof
>>
>>511093
>Wasn't the time for that supposed to be when you were in beta?
Not when you rush the game out. This has been standard practice for a while now
>>
>>511084
It is the players' fault. The game was designed for PvP vision in mind, yet retarded pve carebears signed up for the alpha and whined that the game wasn't what they expected it to be. Then AGS begrudgingly did the good thing and listened to their players, and lo and behold, the game is shit.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.