[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 107 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: moron.png (914 KB, 1788x846)
914 KB
914 KB PNG
/vm/ Hunt: Showdown
Laughing at (you) edition.
Events nearly over lads don't get burned out.
Join the /vm/ Hunt: Showdown Discord to find other anons to play with https://discord.gg/vV6JAu7M
>>
I feel empty after unlocking the Krampus skin. Blood bonds and hunt dollars are cool and all, but it felt so rewarding wiping a lobby and extracting with 250 event points.
>>
>>492354
there'll be next event, goym :^) I got burned out once i got the swift skin thats all I wanted anyway
>>
>>492337
god DANG it you autists, why are there like 5 hunt threads now? Can't ye just make one?!
>>
File: file.png (2.13 MB, 1744x1041)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
fuck you guys why don't any one of you tooters care our friend is missing
>>
>>492420
never got to see shrek's swamp. Where was it in game?
>>
File: file.png (3.01 MB, 1744x1041)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
>>492421
southwest of fort biden
his swamp is still there, donkey is chillin, there's no sign of a struggle
he's just gone
>>
>>492425
the meathead isn't a 100% spawn
>>
File: gay.gif (2.2 MB, 480x268)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB GIF
>>492465
a) liar
b) i've checked over a dozen times since path and haven't seen once
>>
>>492420
>how long until monetization ruins the game
>in a game that had mobile-game style premium currency for ages
lol
>>
This event is kicking my ass
>>
>>492476
i fucking got it quick as nails, also got the 5k,
i am not even a no-lifer
>>
>>492476
just spam quickplays
>>
>>492419
im the same anon whos made the last 5 or so retard
>>
>>492485
how does that make me the retard, the reatrd that makes 5 threads is the retard dont lash out at me retard
>>
File: howdy.jpg (24 KB, 345x310)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>492484
wrong
play games kill people loot bodies. ez
>>
>>>/wsg/4289977
>>
>>492509
fuckin retard laugh at the end holy shit, hope this isnt you
>>
>>492510
me m8 was spectating and didn't expect me to tom & jerry the guy
>>
>>492337
I just got the game and I was wondering why the only hair color is black. It's odd
>>
>>492517
It's not, but then again other hair colours are fairly uncommon. Also you must understand that it's a small development team.
Region?
>>
>>492523
Yeah but still, they added Billy the Kid on the game and his hair isn't the right color either. Also guess I still need to keep searching for new hunters then, because I just want a ginger hunter, hell at this point I'll take any hair color besides black lol

Also West US
>>
Hows the martini? I kind of like the iron sight and killed an entire team with it earlier when I looted it
>>
>>492537
well if you like it then you like it. Most people prefer the sparks for the extra bit of damage, better sights and muzzle velocity. However the difference is fairly minor so if you like the sights and shorter reload you can just take the martini.
>>
>>492537
disregard fr*nch guns
acquire riposte
loicense included
>>
Linux support fucking when?
>>
>>492537
the 400m/s really hurts you on long shots. it's a beast in sub-75m engagements. especially when shit gets under 25m the hipfire is underrated. I've killed a lot of folks with the hipfire. the 3s reload and larger ammo reserve kind of leans into a slightly more aggressive play style too. I like it overall
>>
I love how bullet velocity in this game is a lie. How a man 10 feet away can side step a bullet travelling at "350~m/s". Even if this was using actual old west black powder guns that wouldn't be possible.
>>
>>492537
some guy made a good guide on it. the tldr is its great in teams with its increased ammo cap and fire rate compared to the sparks where you can get more shots down range which in a team fight is very important for suppressing the enemy whilst team mates go for flanks, revives etc. it shares the same strengths as the sparks in that its a cheap long ammo rifle that comes with the perks of long ammo (bullet pen and high damage and damage retention.) pair it with an officer or a conversion fmj. also has fantastic varaints; I'd reccomend the deadeye variant as you have the ability to get accurate headshots at range on stationary targets but you can also still get closerange shots due to the low power scope. solo or in teams its also very strong in its ability to one shot downed enemy hunters and mid range with an upper torso shot. the marksman variant is a bit of a juxtaposition given its slow muzzle velocity but that comes down to hunter skill, though realistically its a flip of a coin as whilst you can accommodate for hunter positioning through predicting, theres every chance your target will 360 walk away and you'll miss your shot.
>>
>>492846
its the shitty ass netcode, see >>488566
>>
>>492846
cope and sneed anon. whats really happened is youve fired at a moving target and your sight hasnt been over the target and youve missed
>>
I like guns that kill in one hit but also guns that have more than one bullet in the chamber, are shotguns the only guns that do both? Like, I'd even be happy with a 130 that also causes bleed.
>>
>>492982
Nitro does both
Crossbows/hand cross bow and bows fire quick enough that you might want to run those. crossbow is legit a top tier weapon if you get the hang of it
springfield with dum dum is the only high damage rifle with bleed that i can think of. I have personally bled out many a hunter with that combo. The only other alternative is to git gud and click heads.
>>
>>492982
>guns that kill in one hit
doesnt exist other than shotgun/crossbow and nitro. best bet is a terminus or specter but theyre hit and miss on their one shot ability. long ammo will consistently kill downed hunters with 1 shot to torso. 1 shotting people with rifles isnt a thing in this game anon. git gud, bring a vertelli and click heads
>>
>>492982
dual officer pistols, bornheim, carbine
click all of the heads
>>
>barely played during the event
>got krampus and then some
i don't understand the complaints
>>
File: u ben thunderstrunk.webm (2.91 MB, 1280x720)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB WEBM
>>492982
play levering terminus, it's fun asf. you get 1 taps up close but you can also just give people the fucking thunder from surprising distances and aim punch them to death
>>
>>493034
/vm/ is full of shitters, seems that a handful of the burgers, one of the SEAmonkeys and my based clansmen the ausbros are the only decent ones here (havent met much of the burgers or any of the europoors)
>>
File: 1632481557514.png (1.11 MB, 1588x474)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>493075
I'm a europoor, the substitute texas-man and i'm also the one you were replying to.
Nice to meet you roobro :)
>>
>>493079
>substitute texasman
hey thats THE roobro to (you) good to see europe has some decent players too, multinational /vm/ hunt team when
>>
File: 1606336335166.gif (727 KB, 234x252)
727 KB
727 KB GIF
>>493145
custom lobbies never
>>
I wonder how much better the 4chan gamers would be at this game if they didn’t all run meme builds for every match.
>>
>>493037
That's a lot of fucking shots for one Hunter, but sure looks like a good weapon/perk combo otherwise.
>>
File: Trigun_others0003.jpg (34 KB, 640x480)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>493191
live by the officers
die by the officers
>>
>>493209
Aren't double Officers painfully inaccurate? I stopped using akimbo entirely, it just felt like a waste compared to a good long gun or single ADS Officer.
>>
Mosin-sniper + sabre, based or cringe?
>>
>>493204
yeah, but I engaged on him from way beyond normal shotgun range and just walked up on him. you see he tries to shoot me and just gets aim punched. he really didn't have any options there except maybe start cooking a dynamite/frag to try and take me with him
>>
>>493037
go into training and work on managing the recoil while levering with the terminus. It'll make it much more effective for sustained fire.
>>
>>493212
based higher understanding anon
>>
>>493212
>using akimbo officers and not 2 single officers
how dare you
>>
>stopped backing noobs terrible plays
>they die
>i leave every match with 2-3 kills
>havent died in 8 matches
>tons of angry replies on steam profile
>feels good
>>
>60s penalty because I dont want to play with the 5 teams in a row who are lvl 100s with no money with 4x $10 shots and 2 sawed off garbage weapons
>>
File: baka gajin.jpg (32 KB, 634x441)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>492982
just click heads within effective range
>>
>>492474
What part of blood bonds "ruins" the game.. it literally only offers stuff you either don't need or can easily earn other ways.

Heh maybe you suck HUUUGE's dick and think DLC skins are P2W
>>
>>492982
>more than one bullet in the chamber

You can't have more than one bullet chambered, that's kind of the point. /k/ out.

Actually technically the multibarrel guns all have more than one chambered at once.. but yeah you mean in a magazine.
>>
File: 1640213497902.jpg (13 KB, 255x253)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>492537
>cheap
>pretty fast reload
>tons of ammo
>high damage and long ammo pen
>same velocity as winnie so easy to train leads with a winnie C or w/e
>best melee variant in the game
>British

Yeah I'm thinking it's based
>>
File: 1630568019603.jpg (73 KB, 478x463)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>492476
It's super easy if you win bounty hunts a lot :))))))) got it in the first week playing like 2-3 hours a night at most.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 250x202)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>decide to check out the discord
>some dude is blogging about his road trip or some shit complete with irl pictures
that's gonna be a yikes from me dog
>>
>>493549
>You can't have more than one bullet chambered
Multiple Loads on a muzzle loader, Duplex & Triplex Rounds, Steel Storm would like a word with you.
>>
>>493549
Thank you /k/, I'm just glad I didn't say clip.
>>
File: 1515442621001.jpg (61 KB, 720x576)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>493669
except this game has plenty of clipfed weapons. Except they are fel into internal magazines
>>
How much worse is the sawed off Mosin medium size gun? I just want an okay middle gun to use when I want to be brainless and rush bounty with Stam Shot, Sticky Bomb and Combat Axe.
>>
File: lever action.gif (2.29 MB, 480x270)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB GIF
>>493789
slightly worse damage, a lot worse sway. Heard it also has worse dropoff than the regular mosin (with increased headshot modifier to compensate) but havent really felt that.
>>
>>493802
Ah, so just sway. That's not the biggest deal since I typically pull the trigger a half-second after I ADS. Thanks my dude.
>>
>>493860
yeah its really good. pretty much equal to a mosin except for those long range shots where you dont want sway
>>
>>493869
yeah that's what your sniper mosin secondary with quatermaster is for
>>
>>493890
thats actually what my friend runs sometimes.
>>
best sidearm for crossbow? i usually just use fanned chain pistol but i'm really starting to doubt that's the best pick
>>
>>493910
Nagant Officer with high velocity. Use in case your shot misses.
>>
>>493910
>>493914
I rather take something longer range to compliment the crowbow
>>
>>493915
like?
>>
>>493915
Just use an Uppercut, nigga.
>>
>>493916
conversion FMJ or uppercut
>>
>>493915
>The officer with high velocity isn’t long range
>>
>there's that weird ass monument that were all the rage a few years back in texas or some shit on the DeSalle map
any other easter eggs in the game?
>>
Why is sawed off shotgun damage literally fucking half of the long version, while sawed off rifles keep the same damage? I don't get it. I can't imagine a single reason to use anything but a Romero Handcannon because it's the only one that still kills in one hit.
>>
>>493910
uppercut
dolch
conversion with fmj
quartermaster and get obrez
>>
>>494052
Thanks anon, these all seem like good answers to me.
>>
>>493989
There’s a good reason why 3 slot shotguns are much better than 2 slots. You should be at a significant disadvantage at range if you chose to run a good shotgun.
That being said, some of the 2 slot shotguns work really well with special ammo, specifically slugs and flechette.
>>
>>493989
All the sawn offs can one tap. The damage rating for shotguns is the expected damage from an upper torso shot at 10m.
>>
How much of a meme is the bow?
I dont see anyone using it.
>>
>>494108
The charge up is what holds it back, it's otherwise quite good.
>>
>>494108
>>493989
The bow is probably the best medium slot “shotgun” in the game, as long as you can hit your shot.
>>
anon was right, dumdum springfield is pretty comfy. not meta or anything, but comfy
>>
>>494189
I just prestiged, won a game, and im trying it out now.
>>
>>494206
it's not a one hit kill on full health lads but it forces them to choose and makes them easy to kill off because of that.
>>
>>494210
seems pretty shit
i hit him in the upper neck area and he still had 2 and a half bars of health left and then 1 shot me with the sparks even though he didnt even hit me in the head and the bullet impacted on my chest from the sound and visual of it.

I think this games netcode is too shit for anything but insta kills. Everything else is like battlefield 3/4 where time fucking rewinds and shit and you get hit in a place you arent even in anymore. It feels like its 1997 and im playing quake with 500 ping again.
>>
>>494224
while I did next game not kill anyone, I did shoot 4 people in a 6 man fight around a single hut and made everyone's cqb a living pile of shit
>>
hey /vm/ros are we gonna have a vm hunt showdown premier stream of the show when it comes out or what
>>
>>493989
because if they were almost as good as normal shotguns there would be no reason to run fullsize shotguns. If they would buff 3 slot shotguns to compensate mosinkiddies would cry they get 1shot from too far away while hiding in their cuckshed
>>
>>494108
I've been using the bow with Winfield Vandal + HV, it's great against bosses and AI. The speed and drop is the only downsides I could think of but once you get used to it, it's great against hunters for the silence and bleeding.
>>
>>494373
show?
>>
>>494394
>he doesnt know
>>
File: 20220105155445_1.jpg (46 KB, 698x526)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
I remember some anons in the previous thread arguing if Krampus skin is black or white covered in coal. Well, here you go, that's a chunk of coal alright
>>
>>494077
>>494374
Fair enough.
>>494086
Thanks, I was reading the stats wrong the whole time. I assumed it did up to that amount of damage maximum

Actually... does this mean weapons like the Sparks can one tap if you get closer than the listed range?
>>
>>494438
no, the "damage" stat is expected damage to the torso at 10m, since there's no damage ramp up and 10m is well before damage fall off starts for long ammo it will only ever do 149 damage
>>
>>494452
Thanks anon. Sometimes I wish I could just see a graph of expected damage value at each range like other games, but the bars are fine enough.
>>
>>494454
the stats are very poorly explained.
>damage
the damage without any damage over distance drop in the upper chest (which has a 1.3x damage modifier). So for lower chest you need to reduce the damage, and for limb shots (0.85x damage) you need to reduce it even more. The headshot modifier is also all over the place. I think its like 5x for some compact ammo types, while 3x for long ammo. But im not sure. That is how its reported for rifles. For shotguns its damage to body at 10m.
>effective range
range at which your headshots are still oneshot kill. For grenade/dynamite and shotguns its range at which the explosion/shot is lethal.

Ive seen all sorts of numbers but i think its 10/??/20 for pistol range before you get damage drop (I know uppercut was nerfed to 20m, so thats one i know for sure, i also saw someone report gamae files saying compactammo for pistol is 10m). From what I gather, and this might be outdated: big weapons its 20/20/40, And that compact/medium ammo has 1 damage per meter damage dropoff, while long ammo is 0.5 damage per meter dropoff.
>>
>>494473
and after looking I found https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpjVb3-q3tY. . Because basic info like this should be gathered from dev streams rather than the game (which does put in a gun manual that tells you nothing about the guns)
>>
>>494473
>>494474
Thanks! This is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. Such a shame it's not in the actual game, but hey.
>>
File: unknown-92.png (167 KB, 404x596)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
Didn't get the Krampus skin, bros..
I kind of burnt out, made it to the Corvus and called it a night.
>>
>>494584
Are you shitting me, it's literally 1 evening session to get Krampus if you are at Corvus
>>
Do they plan on adding more bosses to the game?

What about new enemies?
>>
>>492337
Are cheaters a problem in this game?
>>
File: file.png (1.09 MB, 1024x788)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>494784
not really
>>
>>494401
another one of those discord only webm collections on an improperly labeled worse than indian made youtube channels named like 4chin does hunt with 3 videos and 7 subs?
>>
>>494787
ive seen like....4 blantant wall hacks shooting at me through walls and smashing into the piano in front of me from like 150m out but I could feel....like they were fishy and planned around it.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people are running soft aimbot snapping or walling toggles. The other day I saw a guy head shot 3 enemy people through one of those obscurred swamp church windows in completely different spots in a row on the first shot within 3 seconds of each other.
>>
>>494801
kek retard takes 2 seconds to google lazy cunt consider yourself NOT invited to the premiere
>>
File: seel pup.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
>>494802
I have over 2k hours and there have only been two instances of blatant hacking
>guy with fanning chain pistol shooting everyone on the map from spawn through all terrain, hilarious desu
>roughly same thing
Hunts ban system essentially doesn't exist, its only IP based, Because of this I would expect a lot of hacking, but honestly I don't consider it common
Especially considering the dozens upon dozens of times I or my friends have pulled off nutty nonsense like headshotting multiple guys through a wall accidentally or wiping an entire team running through the water at 100m with 3 hs in a row
The game is so brutal I'm already conditioned to accept someone just murdering me before I see them, if 1/50 of them are hackers it just doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1601943180747.jpg (114 KB, 540x762)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>494824
its going to be terrible and its obviously an idea from the jewess they hired
just forget and ignore it
>>
>>494831
>anon said to forget it
okay will do
>>
>>494904
satan only progresses if you acknowledge him
>>
>>494910
best part of that verse is btfoing whoremongers. remember to come to Christ anons
>>
>>494802
There are two things to consider here before calling hacks.

1. Over the course of the games life including very recently there's been bugs where a lot of assets won't load for someone, effectively giving them wallhack. It's near useless for most people since they won't be able to navigate a compound but there are instances where it may work in their favor.

2. Since the hit detection is client side if someone is a little laggy at times it might look like they are snapping their aim to you or even shooting you without looking at you when in actuality you are just out of synch with what is happening in their client.
>>
File: 1592846993694.png (470 KB, 853x480)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>494916
I personally favor the part where if you believe in it you effectively have to believe sorcery is real too.
>>
>>494957
the stuff that becomes canon when you accept Christ into your life is reason enough to do it, let alone the prospect of heaven/dodging hell
>giants
>the rabbit hole that is angels
>irl magic
can i multiclass as a Christian as well as a sorceror
>>
>>494771
I grinded up to corvus on the last night
>>
>>494404
his hands are white, we already saw how he looks under the clothes. his model is a caucasian too. the skin is probably black to hide the gaps in the clothing.
>>
New 48 BB skin is the polar star.
>>
>>495485
Based
Love me some Nagant Precision
>>
>>495485
based word on the street anon
>>
>>495485
eh, pass for me.
>>
this game has the worst matchmaking of any game any genre ever made
>>
File: 1611736790269.png (745 KB, 600x600)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>>495603
the fact you can disable the matchmaking algorithm makes it in fact the best matchmaking available in any modern game
skill issue
>>
Why is the Rival considered better than the Specter?
>>
File: asd.webm (2.86 MB, 1920x1080)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
>>495708
people are dumb and think its good because you can shoot two shots back to back and it reloads quick
its spread is horrible though, you're not killing them >10m unless you got slugs or are lucky
i concede rival with slugs is insanely good
spectre on the other hand will reliably one tap people at 10m because it has a much tighter spread
>>
>>495708
idk what the deal is but when I shoot people with the rival, they just fucking die. even if they don't, I just shoot again and then they fucking die. every time I use the specter, I fucking shoot people and for whatever god damn reason it almost never one taps and they spin around and put me in the dirt while my hunter tries to work the pump like fucking hellen keller. I have way more luck using the specter with flechettes and just shooting people from 20-30m.
>>
File: Today is the Day.gif (1.58 MB, 225x169)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>495708
i think this video is still accurate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMcagShSycI
>>
>>495717
>>495708
I think rival is way better because DPS on multi targets is everything in almost all scenarios.
Who fucking cares if you dumpster 1 guy with the specter?
Most scenarios, you are dead before you can get off the next shot on the next guy as he puts 3 rounds into you and only has to land 1.
If you miss or it doesnt kill him cause you were one millionth of a mouse dick too far away, you're again dead before you get that second round off.
I feel like at this point, I might as well be using an uppercut or FMJ pistol and do the same relative dmg and have the same ttk, but have the same lethality out to like 90m or whatever or better ttk if I have fanning.

Rival either kills the guy first shot and you get another chance to 1 shot his rushing asshole teammate, or you double tap the guy whos able to fire back but most likely aimpunched.

The only advantage I see in the specter is grinding it out to slugs and then having more slugs to try and 1 tap guys with pretending youre using a nitro but dont have shitty sights.
>>
>>495708
Rival is a reliable two shot. You can use the first shot outside 1 hit range to apply pressure, close and kill without having to wait for the gun to cycle.

The spectre isn't bad but it's a different play-style. If i'm using that shotty the cycle rate forces me to keep cover between me and the target.
>>
The specter is in a weird spot where it gets outclassed by every other shotgun
Long distance 1 tap? Romero
Sustained Fire? C&K, Term
High Burst Damage? Rival, Term, C&K
>>
File: eating cornflakes.gif (1.99 MB, 320x362)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
just use romero. the time it takes to lever/pump the terminus/specter you already reloaded the romero.
>>
the pristine shotgun is the terminus. access to flechette penny and slugs, high rof with levering, access to iron repeater to an acceptable rof when taking precise shots
>>
the fucking gun models in this game are fucking atrocious.
they are so fucking big and obscuring that ive died twice today to fucking people hidden behind the goddamn model of the gun in the center of my screen.
Its like im walking around with my fucking arm out in a fist between my fucking eyes.
>>
>>495822
holster your gun brainlette
>>
>>495822
It's almost like they were designed to be carried at ease.
>>
File: HuntShowdownGuns.jpg (92 KB, 581x1110)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>495823
>>495827
>>
File: HuntShowdownGuns2.jpg (101 KB, 581x1110)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
wait I fixed it even more
>>
>>495852
kek that's a whole lotta cope
>>
File: 1627141750785.jpg (122 KB, 581x1390)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
There is a Cain behind the stupid Hammer but you can't see him because fuck you
>>
>>495858
You weren't going to see the Cain anyway.
>>
>>495790
In the right situation, in the right hands, with levering, the Terminus has almost swept entire rounds for me. It and the Romero have rarely ever failed me, unlike that bitch, the Crown and King
>>
>>495822
> Plays Gunslinger control scheme
> Complains about not being able to see shit

There is a reason Hunter was the original and for a while only control scheme. Stop being a CoD babbie and use it.

> Butbutbut it takes too long to shoot!

False. Use the correct FOV and gun down/hipfire/ads sensitivity settings and you will discover its actually faster to flick shoot with Hunter.
>>
Can someone explain to me why would anyone ever want to use the HUNTER control scheme? It's literally just an extra button to press while fighting. Especially now that GUNSLINGERs can toggle how they hold their weapons, there's no reason to mess around with extra bullshit that breaks muscle memory for any other shooter.
t. played apex legends before H:S
>>
>>495961
Yeah it's better to use gunslinger now. They added gunslinger later in development so they just kept hunter controls for the people that were already used to it.
>>
>>495961
I've never had issues going back and fort from hunt to other games, at least when it comes to the control scheme.
I don't know why you autists complain since none of you are high enough tier for the 1ms difference to matter or really can't adapt. I have always used default keybidings and have never ran into issues cause crouch is a different button.
>>
>>496009
What I'm saying is it's retarded that literally every other shooter on PC plays like gunslinger, for hunt you have to learn a whole new control scheme for the exact same type of gameplay.
>I don't know why you autists complain since none of you are high enough tier for the 1ms difference to matter or really can't adapt.
Shitter take, you need to be comfortable with your controls in gunfights so that your brain is only focused on aiming and positioning. I am that good to notice a difference.
>>
>>496011
> for hunt you have to learn a whole new control scheme
Nigger it's just pressing another button and since most games I played don't kick you out of ADS when you hit shift there is fuck all difference. It's probably worse for your muscle memory to have another button.
> you need to be comfortable with your controls in gunfights
Assumptions make an ass out of you faggot.
>I am that good to notice a difference.
Sure you are anon.
>>
>>>/v/584090671
>another one got filtered
>>
>>496016
Why are you showing us your b8?
>>
>>496018
I didn't post it, take your meds
>>
>>496020
Yes anon I need to take my SSRIs cause you think this is some clever troll.
>>
>>496015
What I meant since I explained it like a retard.
Most games are ADS only for actually killing people, so you will hold down ADS anyway. And since most games I have played don't kick you out of ADS for also holding the run button the difference is fuck all.
While pressing a different button for a function might fuck it since you will now press a button for no reason in another game. I constantly did that when I played RS2 and Squad based games, doing even in fucking Fallout.
>>
>>496033
You're arguing my point, changing control schemes messes with your muscle memory and makes you press incorrect buttons like you said, so why would anyone ever use the hunter control scheme? If hunt is your first FPS (I really hope it isn't) I guess it's alright if you use a weird control scheme, but for the majority of players coming from other shooters I don't see a reason why you would ever run the hunter control scheme, unless there's some weird tricks with it that I haven't heard about in my time playing.
>>
>>496034
The point i'm arguing is that Hunter is no more jarring than gunslinger, probably less so.
>>
>>495961
There is no reason at all. Gunslinger is the superior and chad scheme. Never put down your weapon, and remember walls are solid, definitely no clipping there.

> t. The dude who wallbanged four cow pokes last night clearly playing GS.
>>
>>496068
you can just hold Q if you need to grind your face against a wall for some reason
there’s no difference in control schemes it’s really just preference
>>
>>496079
Q is a lean button in most modern games.
>>
>>496085
and? hunt doesn’t have a lean option so how is that relevant
>>
>>496088
The whole argument is how Hunt is compared to other games you tard.
>>
>>496091
cool, my post wasn’t about that argument you batty boy
>>
>>496079
Yes, but the number of people who forget to hold q, or who don't do it fast enough to avoid clipping is deliciously high.

I'm not going to discourage anyone from playing gunslinger it is, as you say, a preference thing.

I prefer to play Hunter, with high gun down sensitivity and FOV for maximum awareness and head spin, middling hip fire sens/FOV, and low ADS sens. The transition between wide FOV and high sensitivity to low/low takes a bit of getting used to, but once you do it's fucking primo for flick shots. Also gets you out of the noob trap of straffing side to side while ADS.
>>
https://streamable.com/3v6nt4
>>
>>496107
That wasn't a kill right?
>>
>>496114
sounds like the headshot kill sound to me
>>
>>496114
Effective range is like 90-something so it shouldn't have been
>>
>>496118
You can get a headshot sound without killing if it's outside the effective range. Compact ammo can't kill that far unless he's already hurt
>>
>>496122
it makes a different sound if it’s not a kill
>>
>>496114
>>496118
>>496122
>>496129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ26W5fzzEw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3AXbqbRHWg
You decide!
>>
>>496114
I actually didn't know that wasn't a headshot. Now I feel bamboozled
>>
>>496145
It was a headshot though. Just with compact ammo from that far it won't kill. He could've been hurt already though. Are you sure you killed him? Hard to see where he went after the shot.
>>
>>496118
Play Lawson Delta - Arden Parish Trial and Headshot the farthest Zombie spawn you can find, then come back here with your newfound experience.
>>
>>496149
I remember I didn't get credit in the summary so I'm assuming I didn't kill him. I had a betherli or however you spell it originally, I should've kept it
>>
>>496155
Berthier could have killed him, but there is no Berthier with a scope.
Vetterli would have probably not killed him.
>>
>>496155
Still a nice shot. Berthier? lol yeah, you should've kept it. It's like 3x the price of the gun you were using in the clip.
>>
>Also gets you out of the noob trap of straffing side to side while ADS.
what did he mean by this
>>
>>494784
Last time I played, which was several months ago there were several blatant cheaters that I ran into multiple times. Cheating is getting worse for every game, don't expect hunt to be different.
>>
>>495922
>he thinks the problem is the control scheme
>hes so fucking dumb and doesnt understand the problem at all that he blames it on something completely unrelated

>>495961
i havent cared to really look into it, but I doubt its been fixed or can be fixed with crytek tm
but guns when they are readied which gunslinger is constantly, they will poke through various objects etc.
better players will probably shoot you through seeing the color change diff in the wall or just guess your position based on last point seen or sound.
needing to see the gun sticking through the wall is gross overkill.
even then, you should never be flush up against a wall anyways and be using loopholes to peek from an angle back in the room
>>
File: 1634999354521.webm (1.08 MB, 568x320)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB WEBM
>>495961
more immersive, natural series of events
less obscuring of passive vision
I say passive because the natural resting state of hunter mode is only reachable by an action button on gunslinger, which just feels wrong
permits lower sens for hipfire position since you're only using it when a targets location is known
also permits further ads sens tuning now that you don't have to compensate for a higher hipfire
the argument that it's slower is nonsense, you can ads just as fast from passive state as from hipfire
if you are in a hipfire shooting situation and aren't already in that position, then you're just an oblivious novice and probably fumbling with unfamiliar buttons
I think these arguments make a case that hunter > gunslinger, though more important than any other argument is that you're comfortable and familiar with controlling your character -- if that means gunslinger, then so be it.
>t, 1k hours gunslinger because 'shoot faster'
>bored one night and switched, now over 2k hours and never going back
>>
>>496114
no. compact at that range is like 8+ hits to the body or something to kill someone. Probably 2-3 to the head assuming they dont heal in between. Its not dayz mod.
>>
>>496352
> Cries about the gun blocking his view.
> Doesn't remove the gun from view.

Welp, not much else to say here sport. Catch ya in the bayou.
>>
>>496360
This is basically my story.

If gunslinger was actually faster at shooting, top tiers would use it. But any 6 star streamer you can find uses hunter and exploits sensitivity differences for better snapshooting.
>>
>>496336
You move slower while ADSing, so it's worse for avoiding getting domed than non-ADS strafing, and if you're actually trying to get a shot off while doing that, you're (potentially) actively impeding your aim, assuming you don't use the strafe to aid in aiming. That's my guess anyway.
>>
>>496370
>But any 6 star streamer you can find uses hunter and exploits sensitivity differences for better snapshooting.
In the interest of a fair argument, a lot of those people were playing before Gunslinger was added, and Gunslinger had shit FOV and couldn't hide weapon until more recently. Why would you switch off of a setting you're used to and know works for you if there's no gain or the gain is very little? I wanna say I did see a video showing that gunslinger had a very slight edge in ADS speed, but I'm too lazy to look for it (assuming I'm not misremembering), and evidently, if there is such a thing, it's not much enough to matter 99.9% of the time and make up for the inconvenience of playing on a different setting.

The whole thing about using a faster look speed than your typical hipfire is a neat idea. Too bad it would only work for Hunt and potentially screw you up for other games (sorta like this stupid crosshair placement we have). Even then, I'm not sure I'd use it because I'm so used to just making sweeping arm movements to look all around anyway that it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>496371
>You move slower while ADSing,
On second thought, I actually don't remember if that's true in Hunt. It's something so ingrained in me that I assumed it was.
>>
File: file.png (669 KB, 1154x721)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>496393
ADS is slower than hipfire and hipfire is the same speed as lowered gun
There is an accuracy penalty when hipfiring while moving(lessened by crouching), but I do not believe so while ADS
However it might slightly affect weapon sway? I'll try to start observing if so.
Weapon sway is probably my favorite part of this game though, makes every shot a minigame and mosin obrez is best rifle
>>
>hunter vs gunslinger
up until recently hunter was objectively better but now both have the same advatage. long time players use hunter still due to them having used it since they started.
>lowered crosshair
used to give more vertical vision and to counter head glitching
>winfield marksman
shit weapon don't shit the bed when you dont get one taps at long range its compact ammo
>gun model in way
shitter argument

>source
my ass, I'm better than you
>>
>>496423
>used to give more vertical vision and to counter head glitching
Not worth.

>head glitching
On the devs to use other solutions. Their laziness is not an upside.
>vertical vision
Situationally useful as often as it's situationally not useful. And wanting to force shitters to have better crosshair placement instead of staring at the ground or something isn't my problem. Would rather have normal crosshair placement instead so I don't have to actively look at the crosshair when I play Hunt to remind myself that I shouldn't aim where I do in every other game.
>>
>>496436
lot of words for cope, imagine being so shit that you get filtered by crosshair placement. I easily switch between shooters and dont have any issues, just learn you flick and make micro adjustments if your placement is off, shitter
>>
File: 1634995903981.webm (1.12 MB, 480x480)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB WEBM
>>496440
never even noticed the crosshair thing
>>
>>496367
we are talking about WHEN YOU AIM THE GUN YOU MORON
>>
File: 1623490786922.webm (1.2 MB, 272x480)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB WEBM
>>496446
gunslinger btfo
>>
>>496440
Nice strawman. It's just an adjustment I have to make when I switch that I wouldn't need to do if Crytek wasn't so adamant about something so pointless and retarded.
>just learn you flick and make micro adjustments if your placement is off, shitter
Ironic since if you were good at this, you would notice the difference, poser fag. Go preen on reddit.
>>
>>496451
(you) https://streamable.com/so14sq
>>
>>496454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM
>>
File: 1496381770243.jpg (75 KB, 779x708)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
What do you consider more valuable? Aim or tactics/movement?
I can easily hit body shots no matter the range but can't hit headshots worth dick and I tend to win a lot of fights just by positioning myself well, flanking, and holding angles. But at the same time I get flick headshotted a lot and it upsets me, and Hunt is a difficult game to practice aim in and it sucks. Plus I get into a lot of opportunities where I could have won easier/avoided a fight if I headshot someone and I just couldn't.
>>
>>496454
>look at this one flick I got that also shows off my poor crosshair placement, shitter FOV, and crouch strafing in front of a window I just opened
>>
>>496466
doesn't that make his point better if he could flick while doing all those issues?
>>
>>496473
No because that assumes a video of a single shot hitting proves anything.
>>
>>496466
>muh fov
just use sound for your awareness
>crouch strafing
just use sound for your awareness
>poor crosshair placement
aim your weapon to the lowest point they could peak, in this case him crouching up stairs, so that you dont block them from view with your weapon model. flick to compensate
>>
>>496476
gr8 b8 m8
It is bait, right, anon?
>>
>>496462
tactics and movement, half of the fights won/lost are due entirely to positioning. Other half is the opponent having good aim. Positioning negates their aim as you can't shoot what you can't see and therefore gives you the upper hand.
>>496477
>its b8
yeah dude absolutely you got me
>>
>>496484
>yeah dude absolutely you got me
Are you serious?
FOV can't be compensated with sound if someone isn't making noise and won't help you at distances where footsteps can't be heard. On the other hand, turning it up to something that isn't made for consoles, will let you see more of your surroundings and cost you basically nothing, even if you refrain from upping it all the way so that distant targets don't get too hard to make out.

Criticizing crouch strafing has nothing to do with awareness, you dip. You move slow as shit, and people not preaiming head will have your head firmly in their crosshair. At least when strafing while standing, you move quicker. Crouch strafing in a window makes you an extremely obvious target, and doing so at a window you just made noise opening negates the purpose of crouching in the first place while the enemy will know exactly where to find you. You lose speed/survivability and gain nothing doing so. Standing in windows is generally asking for death regardless of stance anyway. You've got a whole lot of area to look for enemies in and they have an extremely small area.

I wasn't talking about anon's crosshair placement on the stairs.
>>
>>496494
anon he will never understand the concept of a window vs the entire half of the universe to scan
>>
>>496494
mostly correct
>FOV can't be compensated with sound if someone isn't making noise
there's ALWAYS noise
>>
>constant 60s punishments cause I dont want to play with people using meme items while im running a full 1000+ build
>playing with normal 5 stars actually wanting to win
>win like 8 out of 10 games now
Really enjoying being punished for others griefing my experience not the other way around.
>>
>just started playing
>having fun jumping teams of 3 and wiping them
>still lonely

Wish I had some friends who played this :(
>>
>>496527
https://discord.gg/GcpnD7yz
:kiss:
>>
>>496506
Untrue. People do camp in corners jerking off without making a sound in-game because after 500 hours they realized that switching weapons, ADSing, and crouch-walking does, in fact, ruin their "super tactical, stealthy assassin" shotgun, cornercamp wankfest. Not to mention, most sounds only travel so far, so even if sound is made, you may not be close enough to hear it.
>>
File: 1633214739784.webm (2.87 MB, 726x720)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>496529
a) i haven't seen a silent solo camper in weeks of 5 star trios gameplay
b) still can't imagine a situation where more FOV would help seeing a person in a bush next to you
if you're not in a fight you should be at least 180 degree scanning consistently
i'll take my +9% head pixels thank you
>>
>>496529
The realization that dog barking can be heard at most one compound over and shots at 400 meters and more literally don't matter is a massive thing to understand in this game.
>>
File: Untitled.png (208 KB, 263x451)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>496532
dogs can be heard two compounds away
you have know way of knowing how many teams are within 400m unless they also are shooting
>many games where multiple teams spawn in one corner
>>
How do you guys play with the volume loud enough to hear dogs barking two compounds away without hurting your hears when a fight starts?
>>
60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s60s
I DONT WANT TO PLAY WITH SOMEONE WHOS LEVEL 100 WITH A BOW AND A LEMAT AND 4 WEAK HEALING SHOTS
Holy fuck
that means hes lost like 30 games in a row and has absolutely no money.
PLEASE CRYTEK
>>
>>496536
by looking there from a distance and seeing that ai is spawned in and assuming people are there or recently left.
>>
File: DRUGS.jpg (3 KB, 241x69)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>496537
it means he has more fun than you
>>
>>496538
I know about that
>>
>>496527
b8 texasman
>>
>>496536
don't use artificial surround sound?
>>
>>496539
no they dont cause they just fucking die
8 fucking minutes ive been waiting to fucking play and what do these fucking retards do as soon as we start?
they fucking die
meanwhile I get fucking grenaded 5 fucking times and still manage to get 4 kills from killing 2 of the 3 and the other 2 times but they just pick each other up and theres nothing i can fucking do about it cause they have so many fucking grenades and the bounty sight and the ability to cover multiple angles
what did I fucking get from my teammates?
them giving away our fucking position to fire a fucking poison crossbow into a window for no fucking reason as we crossed the street while they turn to us in the middle of the street and shoot me in the chest and make me have to use up most of my bandages.
Then they fucking run at them across the fucking open prarire with their shotguns and fucking die without firing a shot.
They aren't having fun. They are laying on the fucking ground watching me try to hard carry them every single fucking game or they dc immediately ragequitting like a faggot and if I go and try to pick them up, they are fucking dced.
>>
File: deathnipples.jpg (4 KB, 93x165)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>496549
idk anon I play with randoms like this and just push with them and win
>>
i know people with >$50k that only bring free hunters and play with what they loot
>>
This game is really fun. Good alternative to tarkov where i think too much inventory management bogs down the game. (though I do like how tactical you can get, the fear of a botter killing you is higher and more annoying there)

This game seems more to the point. Its just missing a few things. Like id love a character creator, the constantly recruiting random black women is lame but I know it gets better the more you get in levels. Wont spend a dime on a skin though
>>
>>496549
>>496550
so just to humor it another fucking match with diff 4 star retards, we went up to an ammo stash and they didnt loot it but I saw them use shots so I know they had empty slots
I looted it.
Then we zigzagged around the waterdevils for like a solid 30s standing next to them to the next one and I looted it.
Then the one guy came to start looting it and stopped like 10m away from it and then turned around and didnt loot it.
Then he jumped into the water devil infested waters towards the 3rd ammo stash and then swam to the island where it was getting bit nonstop.
Then he used his bandages to heal and walked past the boat without looting it.
Then we went south along the fort back where we came from originally. Then instead of going to prison where the boss was, they got confused and went further south to lumberyard and started shooting all of the dogs alerting everyone to our position and ruining our flank and even then wed have to flank across that horrible fucking open field.
So I fucking went to extract and left cause fuck this retarded shit.
I also watched them both shoot at a hive within grenade range 6 times and they both missed over and over.
These people cant even navigate a map, much less play the game.
>>
>>496552
>the constantly recruiting random black women is lame
Its in louisiana anon, the american mecca of black people
thats like playing gta5 and complaining about all the gays and homeless people in it
>>
>>496544
What does that even have to do with not blowing out my eardrums
>>
>>496562
you should never been using artificial surround sound ever.
its a goyim gimmick like buying gamer headphones.
sound isnt mixed in games with expecting you to artificially surround it.
https://youtu.be/1FLwzP3jRTI&t=523
>>
File: lebel.png (393 KB, 873x683)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
Why is the Lebel so much more comfy than the Mosin? Is it just the sights?
>>
>>496582
>>
>>496583
Do you have mental issues?

Yellow fever is 0.72 correlated with pedophilia btw.
>>
>>496568
I'm not. I don't even own gaymer headphones. I have I just wanted to know how you got there from me asking how you don't fuck up your hearing while being able to hear a horse fart 150m away.
>>
>>496584
>thinking about people fucking kids so much that you project it onto random phoneposters
wew
lad
>>
>>496610
>looking up pedophile stats to know what topics to avoid so you seem like less of a pedophile
oof
>>
>>496568
i bought the same headphones as Rachta and i'm doing fine i'm just retarded
>>
>>496521
>>496537
>>496549
Play solo against duos or get friends.
>>
>>
File: training.jpg (19 KB, 500x375)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>496601
You're implying volume needs to be so loud to hear things so we are forced to assume you have some interference in your sound
You can hear distant sounds without going deaf, obviously
The worst part of this game is how excessively loud zombies are when they're dying in your face though
>>
I haven’t played since they added the crow boss. Have they added more content since then or is the game officially on life support? Are they adding more weapons and bosses in the future?
>>
>>497005
not a comprehensive list but here's the notable shit they've added I guess

new map
reconnect to games after dc
saved loadouts
can revive red skulled team mates if you're holding bounty token
ability to rearrange items in game

handful of new weapons:
medium ammo revolver based on schofield
berthier, bolt action long ammo rifle that uses 3 round en bloc clips so it has a unique ammo system
vetterli marksman
vetterli silenced
lebel aperture

and uhhh dolch got nerfed pretty hard, it's just "okay" now and generally not worth the purchase price. daily steam player numbers are pretty healthy, 18.5k online at this moment, generally varies from 15k-30k. game is far from dead.
>>
>>497005
>added more content
yes
>life support
no

get on in here pardner
>>
tfw you wanna play but your huntbro doesn't
>>
>>497103
get in the discord baka
>>
>>497114
I've been in the discord for nearly a year and have never said a word
>>
there's like 3 people in the discord that actually play hunt
>>
>prestige
>chug 30 vitality shots as fast as i can
>kill meatheads until i unlock sticky bomb
>rush to rank ~22 or so
>can finally play the game normally again
>>
>>497165
usually only take a session to do so anyway, whats the complaint? real tough bit is getting knuckle knife again given how shit the dusters are
>>
>>497191
it's ~two hours of playing like shit on purpose to save time, and i'm not a fan. but i like prestiging too much to not do it
>>
File: big dum bear head.webm (2.96 MB, 1920x1080)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
i'm sure it's not the case but the mountain man's model just feels taller than other hunters. I can see that mf bear head so easy every time
>>
>>497139
like every 4chan gaming discord
>>
>>497195
Same, i wished they'd make prestiging more enjoyable, re-unlocking things from scratch is just a pain in the ass.
>>
>do one bounty
>haven't heard anything all game
>head to second bounty
>3 (three) cains sitting in the bushes with silencers
>>
>>497520
I still think they should make characters that sit still for an extended period of time to start audibly fart and shit themselves
>>
Take the bumrush with a shotgun pill anons. Flank niggas and sprint at them with a bomb lance. Make lots of noise and strike while the iron is hot.

Hiding and being "stealthy" is for faggots and niggers.
>>
>>497525
This.

I roleplay in this game as sassy loud black women. I only recruit and play black women and pick shotgun + bomb lance all the time. First thing I do when I spot an enemy is spam grenades then shotgun rush them.
>>
Have the devs said anything about adding crocodile enemies?
>>
>>497580
yeah they mention it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN1SGS7N02U
>>
>>497580
Water Devils ate the crocodiles or became them or something so no crocs
>>
>>497611
kek
>>
Does using Slug ammo change the hipfire or ADS cone of fire any? I've never used them before, but using a single pellet with a massive cone scares me a bit.
>>
>>497790
ads scrublord
>>
>>497790
ads with slugs
>>
>graduate to MMR 4
>all teammates have immediately become cowards
>>
>>497804
>>497807
ok, so it goes where you aim it when you ADS. thanks!
>>
>>497626
So they’re never adding any new enemies? The game’s PVE aspect is stale as fuck and needs to be mixed up. What the fuck are they even gonna add to the game besides new skins?
>>
>>497829
New guns? New ammo? New bounty bosses? New game mode? They could add a new mechanic or monster but they pretty much have the core gameplay down.

Consider this: have they ever added new creeps or monsters to MOBAs before? If so, how often? And how much did it change the game?
>>
File: FIsOOTeXsAEmQ4g.png (59 KB, 602x694)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
What is your opinion on the Martini Reposte?
>>
>>497832
Lol so they’re not going to add new content besides new weapons?
>>
>>497860
All the melee-attachment weapons are rubbish and not worth using compared to just using your knife, a saber or an axe.
>>
>>497822
...why wouldnt it?
>>
Please give us female characters with pixie cuts.

Thank you.
>>
>>497867
because I play video games where the bullet doesn't go where you aim it in ADS, it's still random within a cone
>>
>>497861
why would you change core gameplay elements beyond what theyve already done? theyre buffing and nerfing, added 2 maps and 2 bosses, new weapons and variants, new traits and new mobs since it first came out
>pve is stale as fuck
no one actually cares about the pve anon, its just an element that adds to the pvp, which as it is, does its job sufficiently
>>
>>497866
shitter take right here folks. imagine wasting a weapon slot on a melee tool when you can bring a bayonet. same goes for bringing the knife over the knuckle knife
>>497860
based variant of a based gun
>>
>>497873
what kind of shit game doesnt have bullets going where you aim
>>
>>497877
>>>/vm/ps2g
>>
File: HS_SkunkApe.jpg (244 KB, 1920x734)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>497580
>he doesnt know about the skunk ape gator
>>
So if my teammates give away our position and fuck over our flank on the boss, am I an asshole because I just turn around and leave because I dont want to fight people with knowledge that I dont have, even though I know theres a 95% chance that my fucking retard teammates will die because of their stupidity doing this?

Example:
Coming up on boss lair.
Teammate shoots an immolator for no reason directly in front of us.

The appropriate response is to immediately extract no?
These are people who will get you killed.
>>
File: 1422928389763.gif (1.92 MB, 449x266)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
>>497954
you're not an asshole, you can do whatever you want
definitely a bitch though. just shoot people
>>
>>497954
>These are people who will get you killed.
this faggot is literally scared of dying in a video game
>>
File: file.png (2.4 MB, 1559x919)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
seriously shrek has been removed
>>
>>497963
I saw shrek the other day for the first time, probably 3 days ago. Saw Donkeh for the first time too, for anyone not in the knwo it is an actual donkeh not a full-size hoss. I killed blew them both to hell with a dyno stick but they are still there my friend
>>
>>497958
>>497957
Well usually like I said is they all turn to look at the source of the sound and my teammates CHARGE FORWARD into their sighted in scopes and ironsights staring at all the entrances of that side of the compound and they get lit up and instantly die.

Then I have to either 1v3 or try and kill one of them in the window or whatever they peek from if I can find it in time and 1 tap them before they kill my teammates, but that still leaves 2 other people who will most likely kill my teammates.

Or I can flank around from a different angle which will take probably 2-3 minutes to clear the treeline and break los to approach from a different side, but by then my teammates usually CHARGE FORWARD by that time and get machine gunned down like normandy beach.

I want to win not just lose my $1,000 loadout and waste 15mins where my ktd goes down because I tried to back up a nonexistant silver-tier play.
>>
>>497985
The only other thing I think I could possibly do thats not massive retard run-in would be to maybe climb a ladder of a building and sit at the roof and try and get the shot off because they might not be expecting me to do that and they'd be looking for the full retard charge.

Honestly, if this game had smoke grenades, a lot of these tard charges would work out or I could at least mitigate some of the full retard behavior these people are doing by burning my own smokes.
>>
>this faggot is literally scared of dying in a video game
And you know you say that, but if I think about all the times I've tried to back up the shit play its only worked out like 20% of the time and if I had just walked away from the suicide dash, I'd be up like 60 deaths and $60,000 and maybe even had my 6 star rank already. Most of my deaths aren't from losing a gunfight. Most of my deaths are from backing up shit plays or getting sniped from some random guy somewhere from a different team that I had no real knowledge about and often getting shot after we won the fight and Im picking up my teammate.
>>
>>497985
just play the hand you're dealt, even if it's covered in drool and crayon markings. this isn't a competitive game.
>>
>>498000
spam responses more tryhard
>>
>>498002
I wouldnt consider myself a tryhard. I don't practice or anything. I just can tell basic mechanics I guess and know whats suicidal and whats not. Are you sure you just don't consider me a tryhard because you aren't good at games and aren't capable of understanding these things and it upsets you? This game is like 80% positioning, 10% reaction time and 10% aim.
>>
>>497985
Run cheaper loadouts on level 1 Hunters so you can finally stop being a pussy. Save your good stuff for premades.
>>
>>498014
I dont do premades and I prestige like every other day.
>>
>>498032
But are you having fun? Because you sound like a pacifist afraid to lose 300 bucks of trash.
>>
>>498032
>and I prestige like every other day.
is this exaggeration? Otherwise you play way too much it is unhealthy
>>
>>497970
unfathomably based
>>497963
cringe shut the fuck up
>>
>itt: pussy faggot coping
stop being a little bitch, real chads fucking carry their shitter team mates with their vertelli hv and conversion fmj
>source
my ass, Im better than you
>>
qrd on high velocity? What is the point, bullets seems pretty fast to me man already
>>
>>498039
you sound like a kid that throws a football up in the air every day and gets upset when the other kids want to actually play football with it
>>
>>498051
>giving up the moment you're disadvantaged is playing football
ok.
>>
>>498046
>>>497970
literally lying
someone timestamp seeing shrek, he's gone; fucking shills pretending nothing is happening
shrek has been assassinated
gaslight me all you want faggots, shrek is gone until proven otherwise
>>
>>498050
hitscan v. projectile
>>
>>498061
fine, you disbelieve in fairlytales, you be the one to miss out on the magic, I will be there hanging out with shrek and donk
>>
>>498067
my point is I've been checking every game for weeks, dozens of times: never there
before the event he was there every. single. time.
you're telling me he is there, can you see why I don't believe you?
>>
>>498053
>moving the goalposts from my statement to make me wrong is you entering a reply
>>
I think this pretty much sums up reddit and modern 4chan.
1 or 2 people asking questions and1 or 2 answering things.
20 people just trolling/misunderstanding everything.
And 80 people shitposting about stupid unrelated shit like shrek or what if sonic the hedgehog was in huntshowdown?!
>>
I feel like I still haven't found "my weapon". I really want something I can be lazy with, but still have a little flexibility if I get caught outside 10 meters. Starting to think it doesn't exist and I should just get a silenced Karabiner or some shit to be a fag.
>>
>>498050
difference on vertelli is very noticable and very needed on the marksman
>>498095
vert marksman hv with a conversion fmj dude trust me
>>
>>498095
Have you tried the officer deadeye carbine?
Winfield is pretty lazy with fanning but still works good at longer range.
>>
>>498095
shotgun (romero, spectere, terminus levering) + pax/scofieldwell(fmj)/uppercut
all ranges, immensely
>>
>>498107
I've put way too much time on Romero Handcannon, Combat Axe, Crossbow, fanned Chain Pistol, Specter and some of levering Winnie Swift. I like the first five but they're not as flexible as I'd like, and Winnie Swift when crouched/stationary still isn't terribly accurate. I mainly use Specter since it's about the same as Romero Handcannon but has a "faster" "reload". It's not a huge change between the two honestly.

>>498101
Yeah I'll probably go Vetterli since it's a silenced two-shot with reasonable refire rate and doesn't need perks out of the box for max effect. It's that or Nagant Officer Carbine. That said 6+1 on a two shot weapon does rub me the wrong way, but it's a skill issue on my end.
>>
File: the toughest man alive.gif (1.83 MB, 420x262)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>498109
vetterli unironically better than long ammo rifles <100m.
still 2 tap, faster fire rate
at me scrubs
>>
>>498115
lower velocity, penetration, can't 1 tap 125 hunters from as far
>>
>>498126
literally said <100m which is 95% of fights
>>
>>498127
it can't 1 tap 125 hunters past like 46 meters
>>
>>498129
>still 2 tap
>>
>>498130
can't 1 tap hunters that have lost a small bar at distances long ammo can, stop coping
>>
>>498135
you can be right, I still think karabiner is based af. vast majority of fights are <100m and it fires faster than every other rifle and still pens
maybe berthier but karmabiner is still a fraction of price, I'm trying to help anon find well rounder
karabiner also hiplines <20m with pinpoint accuracy. you literally can pair it with a pocket tiny crossbow and cover every range successfully and cheaply
>>
>>498136
medium ammo has barely more pen than compact ammo so significantly less than long
>>
>>498138
lie
>>
>>498139
cope
>>
File: 1633028593496.webm (2.41 MB, 720x720)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB WEBM
>>498140
ok use long ammo
i'll use it sometimes
karabiner still based af
>>
>>498144
real chads use the centennial
>>
>>498147
ocult me more wrong
>>
>>498148
stroke?
>>
File: pooh satan.gif (3.15 MB, 435x250)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB GIF
>>498149
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (41 KB, 553x554)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>498147
>t.khv
karabiner hv shits on centennial
>b-but its cheaper
I know, incel, a better weapon should cost more shouldnt it?
>>
File: 1641454315903.jpg (102 KB, 1024x928)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
I don't like scopes in this game
>>
>>498172
karabiner hv is less cool nerd
>>
>>496476
>clearly hear him run up the stairs
>still aiming too low for headshot even if he were dumb enough to crouch peek
Yeah... No.
>>
>>498183
the deadeye lense effect spawns in before the scope animation if you ads out of sprint
>>498201
cope
>>498205
cope
>>
File: setting (2).png (558 KB, 616x655)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
This is your reminder to go into the NVIDIA control panel and turn up your vibrancy to at least 70% and turn on sharpening(0.60~) and ignore film grain(1.00).
>>
>>498224
what do these settings change, exactly?
>>
>>498238
It makes the game more colourful and makes it so that players don't blend in that easily with the environment. In the screenshot I linked is the head I saw that I otherwise wouldn't have without the settings.
>>
>>498248
what head?
>>
>>498224
wheres the sharpening and ignore film grain options?
>>
>8 kill match with the Romero and the Le Mat
>2 of em were knife kills
>3 with the Le mat, one of which with it's shotgun
>3 with Romero including a dragons breath burn
That's one hell of a way to finish playing for today.
>>
>>498666
>lemat
what are you playing at 2 stars?
>>
Is there any interest in a document that goes over beginner tips and gameplay essentials? I’m tried of reading shitter take after shitter take in these threads. I could cover:

Positioning in gunfights, lesser known gameplay tips, optimal loadouts, avoiding crutch loadouts, fighting at a disadvantage, perk viability, gun viability, and whatever else.
I just want us as a community to do better.
>>
>>498831
>optimal loadouts
>avoiding crutch loadouts
>gun viability
so what'll it be?
>>
>>498806
What's wrong with the LeMat? I was taking it for the extra shotgun ammo.
>>
>>498845
nothing wrong with lemat its based
>>
Speaking of pistols, what's wrong with any of them? Like I get the Dolch Precision is by far the best one but its 750 fucking dollars. I figured Nagant Officer and fanned anything was just fine, they all two shot.
>>
>>498850
Especially since they've been nerfed, the dolch isn't really that useful. 95% of the time the officer will perform just as well. The fire rate difference is pretty slight and the recoil/sway on the dolch is much worse. That's not to say they aren't fun or viable to use, but not a practical purchase by any means.
>>
>>498831
beginner/solo guide coming eventually
>>498850
officer for rof conversion fmj for pen and effective range. everything else is either shit cost effectiveness or needed for specific circumstances e.g. uppercut for long ammo pool.
>>
>Romero with regular/penny shot
>Lemat with FMJ
Yep, all a hunter needs right there.
>>
>>498890
>not going full Jew with Combat Axe + Silenced Nagant
>>
>>498892
When I'm broke as shit my go to is dual conversions + combat axe. That rarely happens though.
>>
>>498864
Is there any way to contribute to or at least review the guide?
>>
>>498912
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>498845
animation is broken
shotgun on it is worse than throwing the thing at someone
shooting time is bad
dmg is bad
fanning is all over the place
>>
File: 1585710582411.png (149 KB, 500x431)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>teammate takes silenced weapon
>know we are basically gonna lose now
>>
>>498923
no I havent started but shoot me some requests on what youd like to see
>>
My friend has a problem with hunt crashing. it happens literally every time we play and it's making him hate the game. He's reinstalled at least a dozen times now, tried it on his SSD and HDD both, replaced his ram and graphic card, reinstalled windows, and every other troubleshooting advice the internet has to offer and the fucking game still crashes at least once every time we play, it doesn't seem to happen with any other game, and it's not happening to me or any of our other friends that play. What the fuck.
>>
How much worse is levering Silenced Winfield compared to Silenced Vetterli? I'm thinking of just being cheap since one can work in a pinch and is really easy to set up (3 perk points for an automatic).
>>
>>499058
you have the shitter mindset friend. silenced is not worth it. instead you should have the mindset of they dont need to worry about where the shot came from if i kill them first shot
>>
>>499074
So what do I do when I kill the first guy in the first shot and now have to kill two more people that know where I am?
>>
>>499076
shoot the other 2. if you're in a position where you can be shot down then you shouldnt be shooting in the first place. its not the weapon, its you
>>
>>498970
silenced karabiner is good
>>
>>498997
is his cpu overheating or something maybe? i havent see that happen too many times other than like the stuff is overheating on certain games running and the pc is fine unless it hits that too much power/cpu/gpu usage and starts to overheat.
>>
>>498997
Tell him to torrent Crysis 3 and check if that also crashes, since it might be something fucky going on with Cryengine.
>>
if youre 4 star stop fucking queuing and just quit the game
stop fucking griefing my matchmaking
you all fucking die every game
youre a waste of fucking air
GO
AWAY
>>
>>499127
cope shitter
>>
>me and other shotgun random are clearing everything and doing the clues
>we spot enemies
>our 4star sniper chinese player is like 200m going in the wrong direction
>he alerts crows in our direction
>we flank around the enemies
>he aggros water devils
>we flank around a different direction entirely takes like 4mins
>we start crossing the prairie through the trees up to the building
>im still crossing over and about to make it safely so we can rush the building
>dumb fucking chinese gives away our position for the 4th fucking time with crows, a hive, immolator
>everyone immediately turns to us
>gets me fucking shot in the back as im crossing over
>shotgun bro throws a hellfire bomb on him
>stabs him and shotguns him in the face and kills him
>leaves the game

You are my hero shotgun bro, you deserve your 6th star.
>>
>>499149
say what you want but out of 20 games with a 4 star player in them, theyve only gotten a kill ONE TIME.
Thats a 95% failure rate.
The mmr system is terrible and should not be allowing a 95% carried rate through to advance.
I havent seen mmr mismatch this bad since all those mercymains climbing to GM when mercy was a full team revive and then all shitting the bed once it was removed and they all went back to gold or plat where they belonged.
>>
File: oh n-.jpg (73 KB, 640x640)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>missing 100 health after last two games
>45 level hunter
>gotta play careful and get banish quick next game
>run into immolater
>start bashing but low on stamina
>fucking bash gets bugged and just keeps repeating
>fucks up my bash rythm and miss
>immolater smacks down my last health bar
>ded
>>
>>499268
i fucking hate that bash bug
>>
>>499268
Just refund a trait and buy the bars back u dummy
>>
>>499268
>not refilling healthbars
no amount of booba can justify this retard
>>
>>499268
nonce
>>
>>495822
Literally hold Q
>>
>>496582
I think so. People hate on them for some reason, but they are superior to the Mosin's tiny blade that gets lost in scenery.

The ammo thing is a problem though, and it makes no sense. Literally EVERY OTHER tube fed gun in the game starts with the mag full, but chamber empty. The Lebel, which IRL has an 8 round mag, should start as 8/7, but with the ability to load the extra 2 rounds (chamber and elevator) just like you could IRL. That would improve the ammo pickup rate and give you a slightly bigger pool overall.
>>
>>499268
>Imagine running out of stamina
This post was made by knuckle knife gang
>>
>>499513
based knuckle knife bro
>>
File: googley.png (2.01 MB, 1920x1080)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
The googley-eye russian hunter is the best one in the game.
>>
>>499513
>>499535
What's the appeal of the Knuckle Knife? It's so slow at killing the important shit like Hellhounds.
>>
>>499547
Muppet Lady
>>
>>499586
It's the best all-rounder. Kills all PvE adequately, is fine for stabbing in pvp, can beat open barred doors. If you can't kill hellhounds with it you need to fucking practice, you heavy-light combo them anywhere on their body and they die. You CAN kill a pack of 4 in one stamina bar with it if you don't miss.
>>
>free hunter with dog shit eqquipment
Yeah im thinking that's 9 kills and both bounties
>top tier equipment on a premium camo hunter
dead at spawn

I swear there is something running in the background that fucks you over the better your equipment is.
>>
>>499625
gear fear, i always just bring mid tier gear; good enough to compete with high tier but cheap enough to not send me broke if i have a losing streak
>>
>>499617
uh dude 2 light attacks kills a hound, do you even knuckle knife?
>>
>>499692
I've tried double light and they don't always die. I don't know what the hounds hit boxes are but heavy-light never fails.
>>
>>499625
Take the Jew pill. Prestige 11 with XP boost, hoard cash forever with bargain bin trash that still kills in one or two hits. You literally can't lose if your entire setup costs less than 300 bounty.
>>
>>499807
>bargain bin trash
such as?
>>
>>499882
not him, but theres a lot of really strong poorfag options. and I'm a shitter that runs himself broke often so I'm very familiar with them.

Romero is top tier shotgun for $34
Winfield-c is high tier rifle for $41
Vandal is a pocket winfield for $35
Nagant precision deadeye has an insane rate of fire w/ deadeye scopesmith for $42
Crossbow is very strong for $50
Bow, same story for $57

Choices for pistols is a little more limited
Conversion is $26, strict upgrade with FMJ for $61
Nagant silencer is $53
Scottfield is $77 but I literally never pay for them, free hunters have them very often so I've always got contrabands available.
Hand crossbow is really underrated IMO, lots of utility options and regular bolts still 1-tap to the chest for $30
>>
>>499892
Yup, you've got it. Anything below 70 bucks is fair game, and if you're an extreme Jew you make level 1 alts to hold duplicate Scottfields, Chain Pistols and tools/consumables. I started running Levered Winfield with Fanned Chain Pistol, half my budget is blown on Stamina Shot and Sticky Bomb. The more useful shit like dynamite and vitality shots is dirt cheap, so it's hard to lose money.
>>
>>499893
I'm on the prestige grind so I try to hoard my money early so I can use better weapons later on. winfield-c with a hand crossbow is one of my favorite loadouts for poorfagging.
>>
>>499895
Yeah, I prestiged recently and blew 2000 on legendary heroes at rank 1, it was not at all worth it. Lesson learned, but it did teach me how to be thrifty.
>>
>>499892
I literally run $1000 builds every game with a $200 and I havent run out of money in 3 prestiges and if I do its at like lvl 85 or so cause im running like $1700 builds with like full mosin spitz, traps, mega dynamites or whatever super nonsense.
>>
>>499905
$200 hero*
>>
File: 15kills.jpg (1.03 MB, 3840x1524)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
I got the clutch at the end and 6 of them myself.
>>
File: brokengame.jpg (1.04 MB, 3840x2160)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>500054
wait what this doesnt even make sense. It says I only killed 4.

I shot 1 guy in the head.
Another in the head and killed him.
I shot a guy twice with my rifle killing him.
I shot a guy in a window killing him.
I grenaded a guy.
And then I killed the last two.

I killed 7 people.
Does it only count perma deaths on this window and not knockdowns?
And the card is knockdowns even though it says "kills"?
>>
>>500055
show team details
>>
>>500129
I just looked, but its not the same game anymore from after the maintenance update. I think it rolled back a game. What were you thinking so I could check next time maybe?
>>
>>500145
i just wanted to see that you killed 7 different people and not 4 people 7 times. it may also not count kills on players that have been redskull revived, i know you don't get any xp for them
>>
File: Buntline.jpg (66 KB, 1721x596)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
BUNTLINE WHEN DENNIS FUCKING COME ON
>>
File: redhawk1.jpg (41 KB, 800x379)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>500223
also a possible idea is a counter-weighted revolver. These extensions were originally for compliance in countries with minimum overall length laws, but people figured out you can use them to counter-balance a very long barrel and reduce fatigue while aiming.
>>
My teammate lies about his kills like I don't check the team details lmao
It's already impressive you clutched with 5 romero kills, you don't have inflate anything
>>
>its another my teammates with shotguns run outside of the building with tripwires in it and barbed wire from scrapbeak to fight in the middle of a field vs 6 players in random unknown spots and die leaving me to fight them by myself.
>>
>>500267
>BRO THATS SO BULLSHIT I HIT HIM WITH ROMERO POINT FUCKING BLANK AND TAGGED HIM WITH UPPERCUT AND HE'S STILL NOT DEAD????????
>dude is in field and enemy was ~30m away
many such cases
>>
>>500295
when will they learn that romero handcannon is the superior shotgun?
https://streamable.com/b5cqk7
>>
Got this game a week ago. How do I get gud?
>>
>>500328
you click on people head and they die it magic
>>
>>500328
Watching someone else that's good is probably the quickest way. I recommend psychoghost. Tons of videos on youtube about strategies and good loadouts, etc.
>>
>>500328
Watch RachtaZ, he literally has a video series where he explains how to git gud
>>500330
Psychoghost is a faggot, don't watch Psychoghost
>>
>>500339
Nah fuck that dirty mosin dolch slav. Can't understand what the fuck he's saying either.
>>
>>500328
learn how to deal with the pve mobs fast and efficiently, and it sounds really fucking obvious but seriously explore compounds. a huge part of this game is map knowledge and knowing rotation paths and the peek holes to gotcha people with. you can be a mediocre shot and still do alright if you can maneuver around shit and take shots at people when they don't know where you are.

You know how many people still don't know there's a supply cache room under ash creek boss lair? and the shit still spawns there even when scrapbeak is there?
>>
>>500342
>mosin dolch slav
Rachta plays different weapons everyday.
Way to out yourself like a faggot, but that's expected from somebody who sucks green man's dick.
>>
>>500353
I just checked his stream and he was using mosin dolch. And the first youtube video of his I clicked on he was using a dolch. Enjoy your slavcock bro
>>
>>500339
based rachta enjoyer
>>
>>500356
I just clicked on Green Fag's vod and he was using a mosin, and the first video on youtube i clicked he was using a mosin dolch.
What are you trying to prove here, cocksucker?
>>
>>500365
Lol you seem kinda mad. Why are you getting mad over streamers? Grow up man
>>
>>500370
>run out of arguments
>"y-you are mad!"
cringe, just like your favourite buttbuddy streamer lmao
go touch grass, maybe you'll grow up
>>
1.7.2 Update teased.

Berthier deadeye coming. Can't wait, gonna be the new meta.

> Mosinfags get wrecked
>>
>>500372
There was no argument in the first place.
It was:
>wahhh don't watch that streamer watch my favorite streamer instead and don't forget to sub to his channel and join his $3.99 a month channel (which he tells you to do and the beginning of every single video)
You know you need to be over 18 to post here, right? Back to the potato fields, Pavel.
>>
>>500378
>copeposting
don't care, didn't ask, go be mad somewhere else lmao
>>
Yeah, get owned bitch. Nice comeback lmao
>>
>>499625
this so many times.

also when i first started playing id get amotional attachment to any tier 1 that survived and lvled and without fail theyd all die to being team rushed a few mins after spawn.
>>
File: 1523083400108.gif (463 KB, 300x188)
463 KB
463 KB GIF
>>500373
>more long ammo boring faggot shit
>>
I don't care about the deadeye
>>
>Clicks heads like it's nobodies business with the Winfield High Velocity
>Misses every fucking shot with mosin and vetterli high velocity
What gives?
>>
>>500517
Gear Fear
>>
>>500328
>pulls out chair and sits down at the table with (you)
gday, mate.
>removes beret from head
you new around here are ya, fella? tell me, where are ya from?
>masturbates furiously
>>
>>500484
keep sitting in the boss lair for 40 minutes with your concertinas and rival slugs you absolute whore dog
>>
>>500722
Brisbane
>>
File: HXBOX.jpg (218 KB, 700x394)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>500798
there are no aus players shutup
>>
>>500798
fuck off texasman/substitute texasman
>>
Only thing I want is more dum dum ammo weapons, more levering weapons and more silenced weapons. All three have very limited choices.
>>
>>500825
Wasn't me
>>
>theres a chance that australian if he be real
>>
>>500895
Can you say that in English?
>>
>>500915
nigger
>>
>>500917
go back to brazil, tard
>>
>>500922
your mom sucks me good and hard thru my jorts
>>
File: 1611045566219.webm (2.8 MB, 640x640)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>500798
It's a real Aussie!
>>
>>500344
>You know how many people still don't know there's a supply cache room under ash creek boss lair? and the shit still spawns there even when scrapbeak is there?
I didn't know that until this post :\
>>
>>500936
don’t worry I didn’t know about the wolfshead Arsenal room for ages either
>>
File: Spoiler Image (42 KB, 600x900)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>500935
>>
File: Prestige26-5StarRandom.webm (2.82 MB, 1280x720)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>
>>500985
controller?
>>
>>500990
this is pc
>>
>>500995
you can use a controller on your pc
>>
>>501001
>>
>>500674
The vetterli high velocity is maybe $50 more than winfield high velocity. I don't think it's that.
>>
>>500985
Can someone link the video of the 5 star controller gameplay again? I need a good chuckle
>>
>>501065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NTzlyjAg38
>>
>still no Zulu war veteran skin
>still no Franco-Prussian war veteran skin
>still no civil war veteran
>still no geriatric American-Mexican war veteran skin
I'm getting sick and tired of so many legendary skins being mostly generic looking female cowboy with big hat. There were so many wars fought in the victorian period they could get skin ideas from but they keep pumping out female with hat.
>>
>>500985
>think this must be console footage between how shit it looks and the guy playing
>see key tooltips
Wew

>>501032
Walking Dead sucks
>>
>>493548
It doesn't ruin it but man I wish I could unlock more skins. I was honestly planning on buying skins if they weren't like $10 each jesus christ
>>
>>501117
I'm willing to bet many of the older male hunters are civil war vets and they just don't bring it up because they're afraid of people getting mad about confederate bad and refusing to play them. I think prodigal is the only legendary with any direct connection to the war and they made her a yank, so they're probably just trying to avoid potential image issues in this age of hypersensitive piss babies looking for imaginary boogeymen to be offended by.
>>
>>501192
They go on sale for like $3 all the time. Just be patient and you can get them cheap
>>
>>501226
/v/shitters would have you think crytek is so desperate for money they made Cain impossible to beat to force people to spend an extra 5 bucks
>>
>>501152
I told you they suck but nobody fucking believes me.
The star system is fucking dumb.
This is a person who in my mind is a 1 maybe 2 star person.
They cant even land 1 out of like 5 shotgun blasts on a person with their back turned.
Like fucking come on man.
Im over here doing 180 head flick shots and this fucking disabled crayon eater is the same rank I am?
Are you fucking crazy?
>>
>>501152
You do know there are retards dumb enough to use a controller on PC.
>>
>>501561
Yes, and most games I've played swap tooltips to match controller input when you're using one.
>>
>>501575
He is spectating the retard so why would his game switch labels when spectating someone else?
>>
MMR being tied only to Kills/Deaths is a mistake. Kills Per Minute should matter, monsters/bounties/tokens/extracts killed should matter.
>>
>>501561
I've got a friend that played controller on pc for a while and he actually wasn't that bad. he stayed at 4 stars and did relatively OK, mostly because he just ran shotgun or dual wield every game. once we finally tried him to try m&k for a few hours and get used to it he never went back though.
>>
>>492420
>>492425
>>492473
Pretty sure Shrek is a night spawn only
>>
>>501668
No I sawr heem the other day in broad sunlight I reckon
>>
>>501681
I've been looking for him nearly everytime I get DeSalle, only ever see him at night, never during daytime.
>>
>>501592
Because I'm dumb, obviously
>>
>>501646
>monsters/bounties/tokens
No. Farming easy AI should not weigh on anything
>extracts
Another way to get your MMR raised by being carried.
>>
>>501683
If I had known he was this damn rare I woulda screenshotted the big fella before blowing him to damn pieces
>>
>playing solo vs duos
>show up to boss compound late
>kill the last squad besides the boss team
>they both have shotguns
>they will not peek me no matter how close I get
>run from lumber all the way to iron works extract and they are still sitting inside the boss compound
people in this game are pathetic
>>
>>501695
So over half the game shouldn't weigh on anything? Dying to suicide and PvE shouldn't weigh on anything?
>>
Which weapon has the longest range ability to one shot to upper torso? Crossbow?
>>
>>501766
id assume mosin with spitzer but not sure.
>>
>>501769
oh you said torso. sorry i read it as 1 shottable
id think crossbow or sparks if they have any dmg at all or if youve hit them once already to put them in that 15s burnt window where anywhere you touch them more or less the sparks will kill them.
>>
>>501745
>>501646
>>501695
lol is that why its taking forever to rank up?
I thought actually winning the game and extracting alive with a token was what mattered.
So ive been doing suicide run ins as pointman and flanks and shit and assists to maximize our win potential and like 60% I end up dying but the team can 1 tap and easily clean up cause the enemy is massively hurt or trapped.
Then they pick me up and we take the bounties and win.
But in reality I was FUCKING DOWNRANKING MYSELF?
what

If kills matter then why not just go solo with a sniper rifle and shoot people in the head during the compound fight and walk away. Thats stupid. That doesnt make me good at the game. Is that why tons of people are high ranked because they are just bush wookieing KTD and then when its an actual fight they do this shit? >>500985
>>
>>501766
crossbow shotbolt
>>
>>501766
nitro dum dum is like 78m or something
>>
>>498850
Every pistol has its own fanning speed and accuracy. For example the caldwell conversion fans the quickest. Pistols also have different sights and animations.

>nagant
7 shot but slow reload
>nagant precision
faster single action makes it shooter faster than the winfield. So If you can deal with a a pistol caliber it actually shoots heads faster
>silencer
more of a tool than a pistol to shoot people with
>precision deadeye
for scoped headclicks
>officer
pretty much best for a short range pistol
>carbine
closest to a full sized semi-auto weapon you can get
>carbine deadeye
See above, has notable slow recoil recovery since people would doubletap headshots too often with it
>caldwell conversion
FMJ ammo gives it amazing range, fastest fanning and little recoil on fanning
>chain
loadsa bullets, worse sway than conversion
>uppercut
125 body shot, better damage drop off over range, gives you more reserve ammo for a long ammo weapon
>bornheim
3 tap, but high muzzle velocity. fast reload and shoots about twice as fast as the officer (but way overpriced)
>extended
more bullets but no speed reload
>match
I think it actually has better iron sights, but its kinda meh
>lemat
pretty expensive for a meh pistol that has pretty weak fanning. Shotgun has an effective range of like 2m (slugs are a funny meme though)
>pax
I honestly dont know why you wouldnt pick FMJ conversion, unless you want the extra medium ammo
>scotfield
faster reload than the pax while empty, but slower when partially empty. Also fans more slowly than the pax
>dolch
extremely nerfed, but it is a medium ammo semi auto pistol with 10 shots and clip reload. But the clip reload speed has been nerfed, kick and sway suck, and it is marked as special ammo instead of medium ammo.
>>
>>501198
Funniest thing would be to make a Stand Watie-esque character reflecting the fact that most Indians fought for the Confederacy. It will literally never happen but boy would people seethe.
>>
>>502015
match can 2 tap which is a huge benefit over the vanilla bornheim
>>
File: horses.png (1.62 MB, 1881x1101)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
No matter how bad you think you are, you will never be killed by the horses.
>>
what is the tickrate of this game? it feels awful
>>
>>502107
According to research done 3 years ago, 80. Take it for what you will. 5 second search on google.
>>
>>502127
feels more like 20 like apex
its not quite the battlefield 12 but its definitely not 80
>>
I figured out what to do when people grief with stupid fucking item choices and white shirts and I dont want to play with them but they refuse to leave and I have to wait the 60s timer anyways.
I now use this time to refresh my hunters and buy their items.
>>
>>492337
does kd matter
>>
>>502169
Nothing matters except maybe prestige and trials.
>>
>>502015
>match
is way good with HV for headclicks, hidden gem
>dolch
the ammo is actually "prototype ammo" which is medium-like ammo except with added nerfs and requiring special ammo boxes to refill
>>
>>502015
Thank you!! This is an amazing write up! I'm going to save it somewhere for myself
>>
>>502103
>retard friend runs to melee hors
>takes damage
>"wtf silencer shots?"
>"no bro no shots"
>"are you fucking trolling me i just took damage hello silencer?"
and only today i learned that he got boinked by the hors
>>
I want your highest tier meme loadouts
>terminus handcannon - dragonbreath
>lemat - incen/dragonbreath
>4x hellfire
>>
>>502283
>high tier
>term handcannon
>>
>>501772
There should be a way to reward gameplay like yours. I have two regular teammates. One of them just can't into teamplay, but he always gets a kill, throws a bunch of grenades, does a bunch of damage. Then all we have to do is win a 2v2 against distracted half health players. Maybe something like a first contact bonus that gets modified with range.
>>
>>502294
I think he means high tier in terms of meme-ness, not in competitive quality
>>
File: 1639722511361.webm (2.93 MB, 1120x630)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>501766
>>501973
this
crossbow shotbolt will one hit any part of the body at any range
embrace the chad shotbolt
>>
>>502298
it's rewarded with kill assists which count the same to your KD as regular kills
they recently buffed assists to count with AI/suicide kills and also be based on a timer instead of a set of health bars that when healed remove contribution
just stop dying nerds
>>
>>502326
it will not one tap on a leg shot. shotgun damage is halved on legs
>>
File: file.png (53 KB, 750x201)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>502346
when a shotbolt shell hits it releases ALL pellets directly into the limb
idk how many pellets there are or their damage apiece but
it IS >300 dmg total
you can half it, I don't care
>t. bayou boy murdering people with foot shots at 60+m
it's also fun because the shells act as decoys making sound on impact
>>
>>502283
Crossbow, half vanilla half explosive
Fanned Chain Pistol with Dum Dum ammo
Knife, Medkit, Poison Trip, Concertina Trip
Stamina Shot, Sticky Bomb, Big Dynamite, Concertina Bomb
>>
>>502373
I speak from experience, having tagged the same person in the leg twice with shotbolts and not killed them. the shotbolt is rated 250 damage. it deals half of that, 125, when you hit the legs
>>
File: badass.giff.gif (490 KB, 220x166)
490 KB
490 KB GIF
>>502407
i'm guessing you hit the ground by their foot and not their actual leg
>>
>>502416
they were like, less than 15m shots, it was in their legs
>>
File: 1634992635308.webm (1.06 MB, 720x1280)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB WEBM
>>502449
not my experience but I could have been lucky ):
still guaranteed chest/shoulder shot any range
>>
File: pick up that can.jpg (640 KB, 1920x1080)
640 KB
640 KB JPG
>>492337
come get it
>>
>FMJ Vetterli + Pax
>swap to Centennial when I get levering
>comfy two shots at basically every range I care about, affordable and choice of Silencer if I want to be stupid
This is the life.
>>
Do i have to have the combat axe equipped or can i use the ones in world to kill npc stuff randomly to get xp to unlock the throwing axes?
>>
>>502625
levering makes the centennial worse, it fucking sucks
>>
>>502294
learn to read, dumb mosinshitter
>>
>>502512
haha HILARIOUS
upvoted my good sir
>>
>>502625
why use the pax anon
>>
>>502645
what do you think, anon?

I swear some of you are legitimately retarded
>>
>>502764
It could be either one depending on if its coded attached to the item itself or if its attached to the combat axe or if they are both completely different values that share the same item model, which could again mean they are separate but could also be coded to have exp gain anyways.
>>
>>502772
you're fucking retarded why would one unlock mechanic not be consistent with the rest of the game
>>
>>502772
the world combat axe is different from the combat axe you buy. I've killed lots of bosses with the world spawn combat axe during a prestige and never gotten the throwing axes unlocked. also you can't tomahawk the purchased combat axe, so they're recognized as different objects for that at least
>>
>>502762
Same ammo type
>>
>>502796
>vert hv
>>
I wish there were more traps. I would love a bee trap.
>>
I want a smoke bomb tool that leaves a big smoke cloud like the big dynamite bundle for ~90s
>>
Dual derringer as a small slot when?
Dual romero hand cannon as a large slot when?
>>
>>502774
why would you design it by requiring someone to grief their teammates for a game or two by making them bring a combat axe as a weapon?
>>
Is Cain really so bad bros?
I haven't had any trouble spotting other hunters, though maybe I've just had favourable lighting conditions.
>>
>>503052
He is anyone who says different is a contrarian retard.
>>
>>502986
because if fits in cosistently with the rest of the game's core concepts and mechanics that are already established. if you struggle to understand this concept they you may have a learning disability/inability to recognize basic patterns around you.
>>
>>503052
>thin from the front
>deceptively large hunckback from the side
>color of dirt
Yeah he's a bit annoying.
>>
>>503052
Dudes camo, the meme takes it out of proportion but it does happen and it's annoying as fuck when he just emerges out of a fucking rock..
>>
this game is ruined for real this time
>>
>>503359
What ruined the casual camping simulator?
>>
>>503361
>cosmetic creep
>spam meta
>4 fucking years and they still haven't improved the movement
>>
>>503368
>spam meta
Explain the spam meta for me as someone that's newer?
>>
>>503375
this game used to not have dual pistols. in the before times to get that much firepower you had to take some serious negatives, like fanning being useless for targets further than 5m and being a 7 point perk. you can take dual pistols with zero perks, it's simply better in every way compared to any of the hand cannon shotguns which share the same slot size. dual wielding is simply too accurate with the caldwell conversions (nonchain), even at ranges past 20m.

rapid fire used to come at a high cost and negatives.
>>
>>503368
>1 (one) skin people cry about
>cosmetic creep
>>
>>503391
The reptilian and the headsman are guilty as well
>>
>>503396
they’re no worse than tier 3s
>>
>>503400
except you have to pay the exorbitant fee for whatever tier 3 costs dumbshit.

do you see as many tier 3s as you see reptilians, headsmans, redmask ghille, cains, etc? No. Shut the fuck up you 3 star shitter.

Why do you think people are crying about it in the first place? Are you blind to the problem like people are blind to these skins?
>>
>>503375
game in its hayday was very focused on few accurate shots but with the introduction of levering and dual weilding the game has allowed for noob gameplay of a hail of bullets with the offchance of 1 of them being a headshot. fanning costed 7 perk points which was an expensive amount to balance it out a bit. levering is only 3 perk points and dual weilding is free. the annoying thing is that players are rewarded for rng playstyles that players such as myself get annoyed at as its fucking stupid for some 3 star to start blasting 36 rounds of compact ammo non stop and to get a lucky headshot; its a very dishonest loadout. i dont mind dual weilding existing, though i do think that it should either be locked behind a perk or that it should take up 3 slots instead of 2.
>>503402
not him but i have no issues seeing the dlc hunters at all
>>
>>503402
you can just sell the stuff tier 3s come with numb nuts
>>
>>503128
Sounds like youre autistic and taking arbitrary nonsensical copy pasta field values as gospel instead of using actual logical reasoning in designing a system, so that it benefits the actual users.
Youd use a butter knife to cut a 2x4.
>>
>>503440
kek it took you 10 hours to come up with that one?
>>
>>503441
its called sleeping anon.
>if you struggle to understand this concept they you may have a learning disability/inability to recognize basic patterns around you.
>>
>>499505
>I think so. People hate on them for some reason, but they are superior to the Mosin's tiny blade that gets lost in scenery.
the lebel is almost a solid metal bar instead of sights. If someone dips below the sights they're invisible, while the U rear sight of the mosin allows you to see below the tip of the blade. And the lebel has a big bolt on the side.
The mosin also has better ammo drops and can reload faster. With the lebel youre stuck between wasting a bullet or go through a slowass reload, which, if cut short, will mean you have to waste a bullet if you want to top off. Only if youre done shooting and you know you can reload you can hold the bolt and avoid the waste. The mosin open sight+nicer magazine/reload makes it feel so much better for me I only use the lebel for the marksman scop
>>
>>502097
>>502258
i actually used the match once and I didnt really like it. I figured it was like the nagant precision but then the bornheim. If it can twotap then i get why you would get it. I just looked at the price, know the base bornheim, and didnt really give it a second thought.

>>502258
>the ammo is actually "prototype ammo" which is medium-like ammo except with added nerfs and requiring special ammo boxes to refill
Yeah but it is mostly similar to medium ammo, its just different so you get cucked out of ammo-sharing and using regular boxes. Which is what i meant with " marked at special ammo"
>>
>>503400
There are only a few tier 3s that camouflage nearly as well and you can't get them on demand every single game.
>>
How am I supposed to use the sparks?
>>
>>503499
click on someone's head.
>>
>>503499
you either click heads, or use it as an attrition gun. every shot is guaranteed to make them burn off a heal or two. They will eventually run out if you keep landing shots. It will put down hunters who have lost a bar in a single shot within a fairly reasonable distance, ~50m or so.

in other words, just fucking shoot people how the fuck you think you use it?
>>
>>503499
wombo combo with bees
>>
>>503499
click hunter
press Q
click hunter again
>>
>>503513
This is a good answer.
>>
>>503416
Sounds like a whole lot of crying and seething
If you were that good you would position yourself futher away from your opponents and take slow precise shots which are infinitely better
>>
>>503418
how many tier 3s do you see compared to the DLC skins?
>>
>Hunt: Showdown has disabled an option available to Nvidia users on PC over concerns that it gives players an advantage. In a tweet on the game's official account, the developers have explained the issue at hand, and have announced that the option has been disabled to prevent exploits.

>"In the last couple of months we have received feedback that players use and exploit Nvidia filters in order to get a competitive advantage, especially during night mission," the post reads. "To keep a level playing field and a fair competitive environment we have devided to disable Nvidia Freestyle."
the real reason is that Freestyle or Reshade doesn't make them any money. Fucking kikes
>>
I like my levered silenced Winfield and I'm sorry that that makes me a shitter.
>>
>>503990
That's stupid anon.
Use nagant silencer with fanning instead and normal winny
Your dmg gun has good sights, ammo, and your pistol shoots faster up close
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBfq9XiuD3g

Thoughts on my new Hunt vid?

also anyone want to play? game gets boring playing w the same ppl
>>
>>504336
fuck me you need to kill yourself
>>
>>504397
You wanna fuck first?
>>
>>504397
you didnt like my video??
>>
Is there a way to block playing with people from south america and europe? They are always without exception so fucking bad.
>>
>>504562
no
>>
are any of the animated steam profile backgrounds for hunt even centered?

Replacing it with this code makes it look almost centered, but in the store its not even close.

<div class="no_header profile_page has_profile_background full_width_background" style="">
<div class="profile_animated_background">
<video playsinline="" autoplay="" muted="" loop="" poster="https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/items/594650/4e034a7191106e1068d584c9adb87f31532b277e.webm%22%3E
<source src="https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/items/594650/4e034a7191106e1068d584c9adb87f31532b277e.webm" type="video/webm">
<source src="https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/items/594650/4e034a7191106e1068d584c9adb87f31532b277e.webm" type="video/mp4">
</video>
</div>
>>
>>504336
it's aight
nice shots i guess
>>
What are the most accurate akimbo pistols? They all feel less accurate than a fucking Winfield Vandal even when I ADS and crouch stationary. There has to be SOMETHING...
>>
>>504835
Conversion pistols have the tightest crosshair. Here's a chart some twat on youtube made where he measured how far the crosshair spread was for each dual wield set.
>>
>>504840
Neat! Thanks!
By the way, Scotfield not listed? I can test that quickly on me own, but I figured it was an older gun.
>>
>>504841
Scottfield just released a few months ago and this video is over a year old, but I can tell you they have a nearly identical spread to the pax.
>>
>>504843
Makes sense, thank you again
>>
Wait, so is running Slug Romero Handcannon and Dumdum akimbo Conversion not completely stupid in tier 3 lobbies? Bush Cains don't exist down here.
>>
where stream?
>>
>>505056
sure? fmj is meta and I find it silly to buy slugs on the romero since its the best budget gun, but everything is viable so long as you can aim or position correctly. Dumdum is good for team fights since you only need one hit to apply a lot of pressure on the other team.
>>
>>505056
In 3 star lobbies you'll absolutely annihilate running double dual conversions, take a pair with dumdums and a pair with FMJ. Use dumdums when they're in the open. You tag them once or twice and they run into cover to stop bleeding then heal (3 stars don't know to just bandage while bleeding to save time) and you swap to FMJ to keep pressuring them through cover. You'll pubstomp so hard it won't even be fun anymore after the 3rd or 4th game. Luckily it doesn't take long to start getting into 4-5 star lobbies where people play a little better so that shit isn't as effective.
>>
>>503416
I love it when shitters out themselves.

If you're dying to bullet spam, the issue is you not the game.
>>
>>503476
The Lebel ammo and reload mechanics suck for sure, which is actually accurate to why the French replaced them with 3 round clip loaded berthiers IRL.

The flat blade sight might obscure more, but I find it helps for headshots quite a lot. I dont find the extra viewable area in the mosin sight to help much, just adds clutter. Same reason I run scottfield so much lately, that thing is a fucking head splatter machine.
>>
>>505310
Yeah. The berthier also has nicer iron sights. The clip reload is also so fast the small clipsize doesnt really bother me either.

still, between the shitty reload and iron sights, the mosin feels alot more comfortable to use.
>>
>1.7.2
>2-slot medium
So, anon, what do you think about this?
>>
File: graph.jpg (20 KB, 800x450)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
How would you fix the MMR system? It seems that anyone who has a pulse can make it to four star, and five star isn't much harder to reach
>>
File: happy.jpg (5 KB, 600x600)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
:)
>:)
>:)
https://streamable.com/szg547
>>
>>505616

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.