[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 77 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1610425316392.jpg (2.86 MB, 4200x2362)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB JPG
Another one since people are still playing. Come talk about DFO. We got a guild too.
>>
>>483231
Does the game has any character for self-insert chads?
>>
File: Neo-_Blood_Mage_Artwork.jpg (3.11 MB, 4448x6000)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB JPG
>>483260
Yes.
>>
>Didn't know the monster event shit reset after closing the game
>lost because my monsters weren't casting skills
>lost my 25 winstreak to a shitty team
FUUUUUUCK
I know streaks don't even exist but it's annoying
>>
File: dfo mobile.png (360 KB, 391x381)
360 KB
360 KB PNG
Are you going to play DFO mobile? Plays literally the same as DFO but in 60 FPS with improved sprites. F. Fighter looks pretty different.
>>
>>483450
Depends on how gay the gacha elements are. That f fighter does look nice though.
>>
>>483450
I don't like to play on mobile.
>>
I can't find the video that was named something like
>how it feels to play with mstriker
>>
What do I do with prey and fiend raid mats if their gear are obsolete
>>
>>483699
Buy Mask Knight cards from Fiend War, nothing from Prey is useful anymore, unless you can luckshit a Leg card from the random card album
>>
>>483699
>fiend war mats
Buy Mask Knight card as >>483796 said
>prey
Buy fiend war mats to buy Mask Knight cards as >>483796 said.
>>
>>483533
i was like that until pokemon unite and duel links

that ubisoft dragon game is also addicting. i just play to eat shit with a rex with a jetpack strapped on.
>>
>>483879
I've tried but it just bore me.
>>
What's the lore on the goblin from the forgotten land.
>>
File: underfoot.png (26 KB, 234x283)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
So what do I use my epic souls and the new colosseum tokens on?
How do you think pic related tastes, anon?
>>
What are fsader's good skills I should focus on.
>>
File: Niu.png (42 KB, 322x216)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
Invest in Niucoin
>>
>>484799
How did you build her.
>>
>>484799
>>484863
I'm wondering if her 2star buff is permanent until the end of the combat or if I should pick the other attack.
>>
>>484866
Get the stat boost, it's not literally permanent but it might as well be, it's 100% uptime after the first cast
Rosenberg with Kazan seems to be one of the strongest units too but my luck means that out of all the rolls I only managed to get a single unit of it so I can't try it myself
>>
>>484882
Annihilator nerbe is pretty strong too, he just refuses to die. Celestial knight of the moon too, she has a 2s stun that's very good.
>>
Is there a tierlist for mythics.
>>
>>486053
And epic sets.
>>
>>483533
It's not confirmed, but I heard that it could possibly have keyboard and mouse support. Samsung DeX marketing sounds applicable here. Also it may work through bluestacks? Anyways the only reason I'm considering the game is because it looks like it's reigning in the power creep and doesn't have all the retarded class designs (anything past the first 2 thieves)
>>
>got disconnected in forgotten land
>now I can't repair my stuff for free today
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 198x77)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
Wtf
>>
>>487036
It does have keyboard support. I remember in the test there were a fuckton of options for customization as well.

Compared to modern DFO it looks like it'll be so much better.
>>
File: 1607468398454.png (132 KB, 372x340)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
Are the roschest beads worth it or should I just keep my black crystals to upgrade my legendary set.
>>
>>484799
Euclid is better
>>
Should I wait for overkill or just play DFO now?
>>
>>483450
Will it have crossplay with pc version? Do we need to create new account or we can use current account?
>>
>>483231
My dude next time at least copy & paste New player resources from the previous one - >>483233
>>
>>490425
can't tell if you're serious but both threads were made at nearly the same time
>>
File: 1634562567720.png (28 KB, 150x150)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>490425
I did not have the power to copy and paste from future posts.
>>
>>489698
no crossplay it is a new game. only account you need is a random google play account but you can play as guest as well.
>>
>>491049
Well shit, how is it going to play the same like the pc version though? Seems like ultimately you're better off emulating it rather than play it on your phone
>>
>>491058
yeah emulating it will be better. there might be a pc version as well but who knows.
>>
I DID IT BROS, 5 PIECE DANCER Mythic top.. FIRST TIME EVER IN DFO I'VE FARMED FOR SOMETHING AND RNG BENT THE KNEE FOR ME. Even if it's an overtuned event that's really really gracious.

I only have 16 days to find some annunciation pieces. I don't think I have the chops to do it again, but uh...hey I'm DANCIN'
>>
Does the pvp even exist anymore? I only wanna play for the pvp...
>>
>>483450
I will not reward them for putting in dev time on a mobile game. Work on BBQ you fuckers.
>>
>>491658
>Annunciation
You're supposed to use Lucky Triangle or even Dawn if you can afford to at least reinforce to +10 all 3 pieces.
>>
>>492381
You do know that annunciation is secondary equip and lucky triangle is accessories right? You can (and should) use both.
>>
>>492381
and it's +11 for dawn. Triangle is better if you can't afford to.
>>
Should I run the raids twice a week or are its rewards only once a week like oculus and exile mountain?
>>
>>492393
you can get raid rewards 2x/week from each of the raids
>>
>>492384
>it's +11 for dawn
Isn't it technically +13
>>
File: gotta go fast.gif (1.79 MB, 600x1067)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>having more fun leveling a rogue than I do playing my main
Oh no.
>>
>>492831
+13 is the maximum benefit you can get. +11 is the cutoff where dawn beats triangle
>>
I love my Fnen.
>>
How do you grind for a lot of coin so that I can actually buy some of those really expensive avatars? I've been stuck with default all the way to 100.
>>
>>492946
I love your F.Nen too anon
>>
>>493002
Disaster Sector in Harlem (clear all of the rooms) every day to sell 80 Terranium to the cat/wolf vendors for 650k gold a day. Easiest thing for a new player. If you have other characters you can have them do it too, you can only sell 80 a day but you can turn them into Refined Terranium and buy the Essence of the Rift/Vestige of Hope pouches from the wolf for another ~500k+580k a day if you buy them all and put them on the AH.
>>
When is maint?
>>
>>493018

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on JAN 4, 2022 (UTC). Further details regarding the maintenance are listed below for your reference.
UTC (Universal Time Coordinated): JAN 4, 05:00 – JAN 4, 13:00
KST (Korean Standard Time): JAN 4, 14:00 – JAN 4, 22:00
PDT (Pacific Daylight Time): JAN 3, 21:00 – JAN 4, 05:00
EDT (Eastern Daylight Time): JAN 4, 00:00 – JAN 4, 08:00
< Contents & Events >
- Honey Time
- The Ultimate New Year's Gift Box
- Music Night with Himan Stella
< Sales >
- Lucky Bag 2022
- Lost Treasure Update
< Changes/Fixes >
- Fixed an issue where only 8 pages were displayed in the Avatar Market.
- Fixed some minor text issues.
* Rewards for the following events will be given out during the JAN 4 maintenance.
- DEC 23 Community Stream Rewards
- DEC 31 DFO ExStream Rewards
** Compensation for Juicy Craft - Season 2 event mission issues will be given out during the JAN 4 maintenance.
>>
Damn, everything is a pay for a party now what happened to just grouping up and doing dungeons
>>
>>493091
the pay parties fill up slower so you see them more, it's monday so for weeklies everyone already got theirs in, and plenty of people just solo stuff these days
you'll still get bites if you make a party at more populated hours
>>
do mechanics or anything change if you do parties? always too scared to run with randoms cause i'm afraid i'll be dead weight
>>
>>493139
guide/squad modes for raids have some changed mechanics, since there's only one player
ozma has a thing where each person gets a colored ball and you need to stand behind the right color, but for solo the balls are just placed in the room
generally though they're basically the same, especially if you're asking for stuff like roschest
>>
>>493139
For regular dungeons? Not really. For weeklies/raids? Yeah they generally extend the mechanics to involve all players, in the newer Guide Modes they tell you "this particular attack you have to watch out for is mostly different in an actual group". Gotta watch videos either way.
>>
>>493144
>be that guy that fucks up a raid
yeah ill wait for /our/ guild to start setting those up before I start doing pugs
>>
>>493154
Unless we get more Saders (ie I actually fucking play and gear mine) and generally more players it's probably not going to happen for Rocco/Ozma. Would be nice to not have an Oculus run blow up this week though.
>>
Finally reached Ozma grad on my main, might end up switching out Rodos for Kane, but I really love that extra speed. I can finally start buying cards and hoping for that sweet Astaros.
>>
>>493233
Which character will you fund next, cancerlancer
>>
>>493091
I did a busted ass 2+2 ex run with all four of us in legendaries and it was fun. It still happens but you have to look for a little bit.
>>
>>493241
My Inquisitor, or my FSader. My FSader already has 5 pieces, but all from different sets, while Inq has Redmayne shoulder and belt
>>
Remember to spend your epic selection box from christmas event before maint starts in an hour

>>493247
I really wish inq felt better to play. I love her as a class but everything's so slow to deliver, cooldowns are too long, and so much stuff is immune to holds
least you can hold basically everything in ozma
>>
>>493258
she feels like she either needs another couple of skills or a ton of CDR and attack speed.
>>
>>493258
>I really wish inq felt better to play. I love her as a class but everything's so slow to deliver, cooldowns are too long, and so much stuff is immune to holds
>least you can hold basically everything in ozma
Yeah I hear you, she's ass to play because of how slow everything is. If you a setup that gives you decent attack speed, and get the proper talismans to get rid of most of the channeling (for Distorted mercy, summary Justice, and God's Wrath especially), she feels 10x more smooth to play
>>
Always feels weird that the website gets updated with new events and stuff at the start of maintenance.
>Only get 1 Black Crystal Epic Pot per 50 hours of Honey Time unlike on the stream where it was the 30 hour reward too
>30 hour reward is... x5 Growth Potion
Gookjews...
>>
>>493313
>pot costs 1450 black crystals to open
but like, why
you can spend 2000 instead and guarantee a set, instead of fucking with the hundred different random pieces
>>
RIPinPissDFO
>>
am i reading this right? when opening a new year random box, there's a chance to get a new year random box?
i guess not all events can be winners
>>
>>493319
You have a chance of opening the box to give you a reward + another box, so it's just free shots at more prizes. Good luck getting the Master/Mythic Kaleido Boxes though, I don't have hope
>>
>>493323
yeah these events seem to kind of blow
probably i'm spoiled by newbie timestone boxes/stella/spectre but the free juice was nice
>>
>>493313
Balance is the key.
>>
i'm level 100, now what
grinding those dungeons to finish song of the spectre seems impossible, I don't think I have enough time to do them all
>>
>>493377
Get your 11 epics and your mythic. The correct ones. Get your options and amplifications and all that stuff.
>>
>>493377
>finish song of the spectre seems impossible
getting each area to 60 clears really isn't important at all
like the other post said, just grind out a good set of epics there while you've got time
>>
>>493377
Decide on the epics you want and use this to tell you which dungeons to run.
https://apps.dfcat.net/regiondungeon/
>>
>>493378
>The correct ones
and those are?
>>
>>493383
Depends on who you ask and depends on which mythic drops for you. If you had the time, you could reroll your epics like crazy with all the conversions stones you could've gotten, but who knows.

I think the most popular set people are running is taiji with crossroads, annunciation, triangle with mythic earrings.
>>
>>493385
meant reroll your mythics
>>
i wanna play female launcher, but i don't want to level to 100 again....i kinda wish there was a skip potion for the lazy desu.
>>
>>493387
can't you do that with the arad explorer tickets?
>>
>>493387
There's probably going to be an event or two like that while we wait for 110 cap.
>>
>>493391
not enough to just do it outright though
>>493393
i hope so. i'm trying super hard to find a secondary character and so far my picks aren't that fun anymore.
>>
I had been seething I lost damage after switching sets that should've given me a damage boost but I just forgot to set my element because the last set gave me inane ele damage....
I am so fucking retarded bros
>>
>>493665
Don't worry. I forgot I had no element/no cube contract set on my spectre until a week ago so my 200+ element was doing nothing.
>>
p2w gacha garbage is allowed on /vm/ now? time to make yet another board
>>
>>493712
retard
>>
>>493714
Are you denying that DFO is p2w? Or that it is gacha? Retard.
>>
>>493716
yes it's literally neither of those things
>>
>>493716
actual retard
>>
so is himan stella the new runa? found out she's an actual character and everything
>>
I had a dream where they changed it to where the Safe Upgrades in the Arad Pro Pass were included in the Free Pass. Neople, please... I can't carry many more Epics...
>>
where all the female launcher art
>>
>>493854
do you have futa blacklisted
>>
Hoping we get a leveling event soon, Would like to create an f.priest dunno which subclass though.
>>
>>493861
no lol
>>
File: Capture.png (63 KB, 333x225)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
Why do I have this.
>>
>>494160
To combat the effectiveness of saders they just inflate everyone's stats in certain areas. Doesn't make saders any less mandatory but adding one isn't multiplying your damage by 300 anymore.
>>
>>494169
Ok thanks.
>>
I can just trash that condensed mana vortex shit, right ? It's only useful to boost old ass equipment.
>>
>>494191
it's tradeable so you can sell it for a bit of shekels
>>
>>494191
Theoretically someone would buy it to diss it or spend a gorillion gold on it for a meme set, but otherwise yeah.
>>
which female fighter should i play?

leaning towards striker
grappler seems kinda boring at high levels
brawler seems gimped compared to the other 3 but has cool skills
>>
>>494200
Well, I still play my Grappler whereas I deleted my Brawler years ago and stopped leveling my Striker around the high 80s, so I'll say Grappler
>>
>>494200
nen for lion roar spam
>>
>>494204
what do you exactly do at higher levels? just curious since people showed me a couple videos and said im just a holder
>>
>>494212
I mean they killed true "holding" forever ago, and even nowadays when you can still sort of hold bosses they'll break out of grabs if you just sit on Suplex/Fling instead of activating them. Grab Cannon and Turn Heel turn your grabs into fast strike attacks that keep unholdable enemies in place, so you just use them and kill them. Yeah, you can grab and interrupt bosses from doing certain attacks and bust their pattern a little with good play, but you're not just sitting there while everyone else in the group actually kills bosses
>>
>>494220
decided i'll go grappler.
>>
Man, I forgot how I made my money back then to get a full rare avatar set.
>>
>>494192
>>494195
Well it sold faster than I thought.
>>
Can someone explain the new himan event? Do I just do nothing at all for the first 3 days?
>>
>>494312
Do dungeons, spin the wheel every day
If it lands on something good, take it
If it lands on something bad, upgrade the wheel so you'll be more likely to get something good tomorrow
>>
>>494236
start by selling me some tao packages
>>
>>494316
What kind of good shit can you get.
>>
>>494337
You can literally check that ingame or main website
>>
man
running 33 normal in full pinks with nothing else really does absolutely suck
straight up run out of mana without either potting (thanks toby) or popping a coin to reset
>>
>>494395
Buy a title and pet from AH, they make a whole lot of difference.
>>
File: eledamage.png (15 KB, 282x36)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>494395
Also be sure you're inflicting elemental damage. If your class doesn't inherently inflict at least one, you should check if at least one of them is lighted up in your status menu like pic related. If not, you should resort to a cube contract or use an inflict ele card on your weapon.
>>
Is 110 cap just ruthlessly gonna kill off gatekeeper setups? Imagine having whaled on 28 all ele cards...
>>
yes, jew rike?
>>
>>494616
I mean, it's happened every cap to some degree so you would think the whales would expect it. Imagine whaling on +12 weapons/amping/enchanting shit that you have to replace when new Epics come out. Thank god for Inheriting now, huh?
>>
>>494529
What are the good titles and pets.
>>
So do you actually get anything special for challenge mode?
>>
>>494740
Which challenge mode?
Sirocco gives you mats that lets you buy an epic reroll consumable that works much like hard mode's one, but with the chance of turning it into a mythic instead of a shitty leg.
Panda war isn't much different except with the chance of dropping a lv100 epic.
Normal dungeons give a chance of dropping POWs (recipe on lv1, full fledged epics at lv2), but it's a pretty shit reward, so I wouldn't bother with it.
They are of course a "challenge"so don't bother with them until you get actually geared in full ebins at very least.
>>
>>494738
Current package's title is pretty good and it costs just less than 5m, the pet is mediocre but it's much cheaper.
IF you really want to gear up your character, you can also buy the aura, but that'll cost you about 10m, but it should last for a good while.
>>
Is there any point in doing guide of wisdom over watcher? or is it the other way around?
>>
>>494829
GoW is cheaper, but Watcher will ensure you'll get an ebin with enough runs, so the latter is clearly superior.
>>
>>494829
if you can efficiently clear watcher in the rift ONLY do that one
guide of wisdom is only if you have free tickets or cant clear watcher
watcher has the same ebin chance as guide with a guaranteed ebin with extinction after enough runs
>>
>>494829
Watcher costs 50% more but (supposedly) has 50% higher drops and gets you into the guaranteed Epic dungeon so there's no reason not to.
>>
>>494830
>>494832
>>494833
Alright thanks, still trying to get use to this new stuff
>>
I can't fucking do it. I can't beat level 10 on the Tower of Trials. Soldoros is too fucking strong
>>
I have finally ran out of time guide stones
What now?
>>
>>494616
What's wrong with gatekeeper? What are they doing to it?
>>
>>495036
Go do rochest dailies, you can get epics there as well.
>>
so should i always silver amplify things i plan to use before i reinforce/amplify them?
>>
>>495040
Yes, silver grimoires skips the step of you finding a cursed item and purifying it and praying that it rolls the stat you want.
>>
i tried this game and can't get into the keyboard controls. does it get better with time? do people play it with controllers?
>>
>>495036
There's different ways to get time guide stones like selling demon invitations.
>>
>>494882
What's the tower of trial.
>>
>>494882
Bug nest and Delezie. Bug nest does a ton of damage and delezie will eat him when his HP falls low enough.
>>
>>495065
Some people play with controllers but I know I couldn't. Don't know how some people have issues with the controls, there's 2 rows of skill hotkeys and the basic buttons you do with one hand, and movement with the other. If you have a mini-keyboard it could be an issue. Even if you use a controller you'll still have to switch back to M&K for stuff outside the dungeons so I feel like it'd be less convenient
>>
>>495068
The monster colloseum shit that opens after clearing story lv20
>>
>>495036
what's your sign anon, i'll give you some newbie stones
>>
>>495221
I already have a vet's name for the event and I still ran out
>>
Monk is pretty fun but I am terrible at the inputs.
>>
>>495065
After a time it becomes kinda intuitive although it is a mostly uncommon setup these days. You have two bars of hotkeys(although for the last two you might need to rebind them as needed) and usually that means you don't have to do manual inputs for maybe 85-90% of your skills. The rest is just muscle memory at that point, and for manual inputs it's best to keep it somewhat consistent between classes. The way I have it setup is I just have my left hand rest on ZXC with my thumb hovering around spacebar as my home position and just move whenever I need to hit a hotkey. I lock all of my hotkey skills and keep all of my "attack" skill manual inputs on Z, meanwhile buffs/summons/transformations are always manual input and I leave them on spacebar. I try not to bind anything to X or C because it would be sad to die to a gimmick due to backstepping instead of jumping.
>>
Level event when, I want to make a new character.
Maybe one of the fpriest shaman,mistress, or sader
>>
>>495337
There's gonna be one specifically for the new class when it releases, I wish we knew when he would hit global
>>
>>495339
Probably 5-6months once it gets release in KR like usual.
>>
>>495065
It's just something I'm used to since I used my keyboard on emulators back in the day. I also changed all the controls to suit my preferences since I don't like moving around with my right hand.
>>
>>495054
is that how it works? i +12'd my epic weapon without knowing......
>>
Stormy doesnt give you enough gold
>>
>>495367
Just, like, get Leg card flips from raids bro... I got Blossom this week, it's that easy...
>>
>>495368
>from raids
I don't want to be "That guy" that causes a raid to fail and get blacklisted from every raid bro...I get anxiety
>>
>>495139
Ah yeah, I stopped playing that I forgot at which floor.
>>
>>495377
solo raids give cards too
>>
That midsummer plat lv 75 title on auction for 600m, is that worth that much? Also if money is not an issue, is the upgraded monster pet worth it? I only have a marbas currently.
>>
>>495429
High end stuff like that is never worth the price, something even better will powercreep it a few months later.
>>
>>495429
Money Laundering
>>
>>495429
Midsummer Night Plat is one of the popular whale titles in Korea. Are you willing to pay 600 MILLION gold for 10% more damage on your 2A? You shouldn't be, if you are can you give me some gold?
>>
>>495429
Yes it's worth it, you should buy that title from AH.
>>
File: 1612380589961.jpg (80 KB, 283x742)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>495439
oy vey!
>>
>>495438
Honestly, I would if I had 600m. Only at 100m right now ;_;
>>
>>495450
>Only at 100m
Bro I don't even have 15....
>>
I COULD reach 600m if I sell all these gold emblems I'm hoarding for my eventual rare clones and roll some gacha for silver grimories...
>>
>>495429
Base monster pet would be better than Marbas. Marbas should be used by Buffers and Aeterna syns since the damage boost effect takes a long ass time to charge
>>
>>495467
Is any of the upgraded monster stuff like pet, title, aura worth the cost? Note that all my stuff are pretty ancient, back to like 75 cap.
>>
>>495470
No, most of that upgrade shit is whalebait and has terrible value thanks to chinks with more money than sense. The normal aura and title are good enough, but the pet could be better.
>>
>>495527
Ok thanks, you saved me from being a chink as well.
>>
So if I roll a bad item today for the disc #4, do I not take the item to keep my disc?
>>
>>495544
You can't not take it, you can only upgrade the record twice. You're stuck with what you get
>>
>>495429
It is not worth 600m, the price is massively inflated because it's unavailable right now. It be worth like 90-150m regularly
>>
File: file.png (152 KB, 528x612)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>495545
>>495552
Thanks. Which title is stronger? I don't know exactly where the attack damage +15% lies in the formula.
>>
>>495554
+15% Attack Damage is better than +2 levels for one skill, use Luke
>>
>>495554
Obviously the left one, the +15% Attack damage is placed below all those other stats. TAO title is a buffswap title.
>>
File: file.png (149 KB, 266x465)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
Nice. Got a big damage boost from the package and got this the first thing.
>>
>>495577
grats
>>
>>495577
Nice, enjoy your new lancer weapon.
>>
It's superior day bros..
>>
Is it worth joining a guild even if I don't want to deal with other people?
>>
>>495652
You can get up to 120 base stats just for being on one, so yeah.
>>
>>495652
Of course, you get a chunk of free stats and a guild teleport you can use to go anywhere.
>>
>>495652
Join Clover. Be with other autists like yourself.
>>
File: 1612285531199.png (14 KB, 150x150)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>495652
join us sis...
>>
>>495669
eat the nipper
>>
Does it matter which character I join the guild with?
>>
>>495693
join with all of them
>>
>>495693
Yeah, guilds are character-based, not account-based, so only characters in the guild get benefits. I have like 22 characters but only 7 of them are in the guild and get the stats and such.
>>
>>495065
I play on controller but it's objectively worse and some classes like Kunoichi only barely function on it. Kuno is kind of an exception though.
>>
Just did my first ozma solo, it was pretty fun. Didn't get the colored balls part until the second time I saw it on the inside part. Turns out gale force was messing me up.
>>
When fusing does the quality of the Sirocco/Ozma piece matter or does the result purely use the base gear's?
>>
>>496052
It keeps the base equipment's quality/enchants/etc. Just adds the fusion options to it essentially.
>>
I feel like I might be calcing buffs wrong or misinterpreting the results. I'm calcing various mythics against the mother nature mythic and pretty much nothing I've tried beats mother nature decisively overall. A lot of sets beat it in 1a but it's so dominant in the level 30 buff that it closes the gap when looking at both at once. Even fate rampager, the mythic that around 95% of the top DnF saders use is so barely better they might as well be equal, and that just doesn't sound right.
I think the calc is either overvaluing the importance of the 30 buff or undervaluing the importance of 1a. Or I'm just reading it completely wrong.
I'm calcing different sets for 30 and 1a for each mythic and adding the two, I used the custom pop up to set my buffer stats and I'm manually setting BP options. I also have buffer selected as the class instead of the battle build. Is there something else I'm missing to get correct results? Is the buff power a nonesense stat I should be ignoring in favor of looking at the actual STR/INT and PMI values?
>>
is there a place i can go to see all the class sprite animations?
>>
Not gonna make it bros. RNG's failing..no triangle for meee
>>
File: 1622765162622.png (26 KB, 150x150)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
just get lucky bro lmao
>>
>>496230
Turns out I did. Back to back Four Leaf Clover and White Elephant drops in 2 runs.
>>
>>496230
I have three mythics, five sirocco pieces without doing a single sirocco and I still don't have my epic weapon
Does it count
>>
>>496230
my main is still missing 4 epics but my blade is fully loaded with everything now ;_;
>>
File: FD0vM9caIAAJaI4.png (154 KB, 427x372)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>It's a "red fails Kazan 3 fucking times" raid
>>
>>496312
You can avoid this by joining my Ozma sells.
>>
>buying runs
>>
>>496374
>pirating your runs
>>
>>496375
I think that gets you blacklisted after you try it the first time
>No bro I will just pay you after the run, trust me
>>
File: 1631055573742.png (30 KB, 150x150)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
don't mind me, just pirating this ozma
>>
Dear nipple
please give me a broom for my witch.
thanks
>>
question; does reinforcement or amplify matter which one you take? i got my BiS weapon and someone gave me a +10 amplification ticket so was gonna use it on it, but dunno if i should bother or not
>>
>>496389
Go for the amp bro.
>>
>>496389
Don't amp weapons or earrings
>>
>>496389
You should only ever amp your weapon if you' re a fixed class. If you're %, you will REALLY need to get it to +12 or even +13.
>>
Doing Ozma guide and not struggling as hard as when I first did Prey or rocco guide feels weird. I guess I'm sitting in a better spot than either of the previous raids since I'm actually at 12/12(no fused rocco pieces) compared to Armor + weapon against rocco and not even Tay grad against Prey. It still feels weird though to actually be able to brute force parts of the raid and finish in like 15 min compared to spending 20-30 min and actually doing mechanics
>>
>>496396
i play a % class i'm pretty sure
>>
>>496397
Time to start doing normal raids bro, you're ready
>>
>>496401
Then don't fucking do it. Unless you have MILLIONS to burn.
>>
>>496403
My gear says yes but my crippling social anxiety and poor connection say no
>>
>>496403
I'm sitting at 13000 fame now but I still prefer to solo ;_;
>>
Is there a worse feeling in this game than getting dupe mythics?
>>
>>496458
Yeah getting trade banned/Account locked.
>>
>>496458
The ever-increasing sense of dread and hopelessness my Vagabond experiences every day as she does Watcher of Crack and gets Epic drops that aren't dupes, slowly filling up what little inventory space she has left...
>>
>>496465
Is it just me or is the rate of trade banns going up? Even the reddit seems to posting about it more.
>>
>>496465
This so much, my nen got like 3 of the lawnchair's epic weapon
>>
>>496467
DNF Duel exposure -> New players -> More people getting trade banned because of using the Steam client or something. That or people with extremely low LCK stats
>>
>>496458
i got mother nature's breath mythic after i swapped to full epics from legs and dissed all my leg pieces
>>
>>496467
they're just super common for new accounts in general, so any time there's an influx of new players there'll be a lot of posting about neople's shitty tradeban system
>>
>>496479
Oh, you reminded that while rerolling a spare Mythic I had, I got the Dimensional Traveler one, then rerolled that, then got the other two pieces of the set afterwards. Very unfortunate.
>>
>>496458
me getting threatened to get kicked from groups/guilds cause i play kunoichi
>>
>>496512
Shortly after Kuno first came out I joined a group for OV or something and I remember a slayer leaving after the first room
>>
>>496512
I thought kunos were broken as hell
>>
File: creature.png (129 KB, 342x291)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>496515
if you dont have friendly skill effects set at 0% a kuno will make the game unplayable.
>>
File: Name.png (257 KB, 774x645)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
How long until I can steal this dudes name?
>>
there's no reward for beating monster coliesuem story mode right? only thing you can get are the daily tokens? double checked the event page and everything
>>
>>496517
honestly true for a lot of classes, i keep friendly effects set to like 1%
>>
>>496517
If you lower the effects you are not playing DFO
>>
File: file.png (2.51 MB, 1600x900)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
Oh geez, I took a bite too big for me to handle, but somehow made it. Didn't even know what half of the mechanics I haven't seen in guide mode did. Sirocco squad was easy so I got too hasty.
>>
>>496595
nice
how geared are your main/sader?
>>
File: file.png (910 KB, 1058x528)
910 KB
910 KB PNG
>>496596
Not very well. My blade totally beats my main now. About 60000 tgs and I still don't have all my epics yet. All my other characters are leeching off the account bound mats so not very geared at all. Witch started doing Aeterna (enjoying it a lot). I gave up on my fspit for now. Just casually playing the game when I have time off Umamusume and Another Eden.
>>
how geared does a sader have to be to beat out GM Duni? I have a 90 F Sader and a mid-80s Enchantress I could bring up but I'd rather use TGS/black crystals on other characters
>>
File: 1633377409405.webm (642 KB, 640x360)
642 KB
642 KB WEBM
>>496597
>>
>>496597
The NPC sader might be better than yours for raids, I don't think Empyrean gear works in them
>>
>>496597
>sader in pinks
damn
you should try to push her up to at least enchanted legs
impressed you managed to clear, i've got a 13k main and a mismatched epic sader and rocco squad mode is too much effort on alts to bother with
>>
>>496605
Yes my ultimate goal is to run 4 of my chars for squad mode, trying to gear up my enchantress but no time to play on her currently. I forgot to swap out my aeterna gear on my witch and only realized it midrun when she kept dying in a hit. Had to swap her out for the nen.
>>
File: pit title reward.png (33 KB, 231x370)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Daily reminder that if you can't afford a title or just unsure if you want to invest in a character 4th Pit in the Valley of Fallen Souls gives you a great one just by clearing it once
>>
Should I be doing challenge lv 2 or expert basement of pain to burn my fatigue on?
>>
>>496633
stormy route
>>
Is the eternally flowing set worth it on dealers, with or without mythic? I think I heard that it was a sader set mostly
>>
>>496650
what i've heard is that it's just more cdr than most classes actually want, and has too little damage compared to other sets
never ran it myself
>>
>>496553
Idk, I quit the game for 3 years at the time after playing since beta and still have my rare as fuck name.
>>
So what's the progression order / difficulty for the dungeons that say 10k+ fame?
>>
>>496603
Duni's DI buffs for 9197 STR/INT and 1293 PMI. You would need some epics and decent unique enchants to beat that since back when my Male Crusader had just 12/12 legs and decent unique enchants his buff was still slightly weaker than Duni.

>>496633
2+2 challenge mode isn't worth running at all, burn it at Stormy Route or Outskirts of Roschest.

>>496650
Flowing is dogshit on DPS even with the Mythic. Its a decent set on saders but by no means top tier either.
>>
File: 222.jpg (219 KB, 582x718)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>Epic calc is suggesting I use a mythic solo when I already have the rest
The calc might be right but I don't want to trust it
>>
So hold on, is Stormy only worth it if you also sell the aiolites on the market? I have been hoarding all of those in case I need them
>>
>>496774
Try it with sirocco on optimal and all the black purgatory stuff on as well.
>>
File: file.png (3.57 MB, 1920x1080)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB PNG
Oh no, am I not going to make the S rank?
>>
>>496817
Primary gold gain from Stormy comes from selling Aiolite, yes. You don't need that much unless you run Ozma/Sirocco on a bunch of characters every week but are too lazy to do Stormy on them. Your only other option is to do Outskirts and sell the Aiolite/Time Crystals you get from there, and the raw gold is much worse.
>>
>>496859
Is there a reason why it's specifically outskirts and not the other 3??
>>
>>496859
Ghent still gives good gold for those who can't run stormy, should be the second option barring terrarium because that's limited
>>
>>496869
The boss tends to not be an asshole and you can know where the bonus named enemy you're trying to farm that drops the Aiolite/Time Crystals is depending on the miniboss so you don't have to run around the entire side path burning more fatigue hunting for it.
>>
>>496871
Wait there's bonus enemies? I've always ran straight to the boss room.
>>
>>496873
There's a green named enemy that spawns on the side path in each dungeon that can drop extra Aiolite/Time Crystals. There's also the random intruders that can decide to show up or not on the way to the boss which are just another miniboss that drops extra Ore of Despair.
>>
>>496877
Yes, I googled it and found a flowchart showing it. I'll keep this in mind next time I run this place.
>>
Damn, outskirts is amazing. I can fund time crystals to my fmech with my blade, and it only takes like 50s per run.
>>
File: file.png (2.53 MB, 1600x900)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
Plus this comes out? This is pretty cool.
>>
>>496929
if you hover over the icon top right next to the compass you'll get deets on how that works
>>
>>496931
Oh, so THAT's the guide. I always thought it was those dimension beast thingies that guarantees the epic drop in watcher.
>>
>>496926
If you're lucky you can also get Fearsome eyes from the boss and miniboss, it's really great for farming
>>
File: file.png (1.72 MB, 1600x900)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
FINALLY some progression all thanks to the outskirts tgs supply
>>
My war god stone rolled a vit, and if I inherit my current sub, I get the enchant and the +10 but I lose my amp. Is it worth it?
>>
>>496967
if the enchant is worth more than 3m, than its worth taking over the amp
>>
>>496971
Alright cool, it was the event one and it looks like getting +18 all element is a lot more expensive than 3m.
>>
>>496971
Why 3m by the way? Is that the cost of a purification? Am I allowed to roll another cursed magic stone and slap that onto my new epic and it'll keep its enchant and stuff?
>>
>>496981
It's the price of a conversion scroll to convert it to your proper stat
>>
>>496995
Oh dang, I had no idea that was a thing. Thank you.
>>
>No more honey hot time weekend
Lads...my watcher runs...
>>
File: lancerangery.gif (114 KB, 212x212)
114 KB
114 KB GIF
>Ozma squad bossfight
>He keeps spamming the stupid laser attack
>Get insane aaaa save me niggerman!
>Get out of limbo
>Teleports me back to limbo
>Get out immediately after
>Goes Demonic Megiddo on my ass.
>Can't even iframe through it.
This has happened to me like 3x already. Fuck Ozma and his retarded gimmicks.
>>
>>497173
just stop getting hit
>>
>>497173
Based cuckman
>>
It's amazing how much more damage Ozma does in C2 compared to C1, just getting hit takes out half of my main's health, and one-shots my ranger. C3 must be even worse
>>
Anyone else ever have an item become literally invisible? Already put in a ticket about this. My First Four-leave Clover pulled a Houdini, and I didn't sell, dissasemble or discard it. Just, poof. It even still shows up in the owned epic items menu as being in my inventory(image related).
>>
File: angeryexorcist.jpg (23 KB, 273x273)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>497176
No you don't get it, that nigger keeps spamming that fucking laser with no fucking warning all the fucking time, and if you don't even catch a fucking glimpse of that fucking shit and don't have your fucking "get out of jail" skill ready he's going to fuck you in the ass raw like his fucking wife's husband did.
>>
>>497187
It has a warning before it spawns though.
>>
>>497184
Do you not notice that green chest marker on it?
>>
>>497196
That's the marker for things in your inventory, things in your storage use a different icon.
It could also be in her quickswap slots and she's just missing it like a Denkas though.
>>
>>497197
...You can put equipment in quick item slots?
Time to kill myself, I'm too retarded to live.
thats where it was
>>
I am Denkas now.
>>
File: 92406051_p1.jpg (2.13 MB, 3000x3483)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
>Immaterial Essence and Sirocco Epic flips (even if it was Nex, since I got a different piece of that to drop in Guide dungeons)
Today was a good day and then I did Cursed Ruby and had to emergency repair for 200,000 gold.
>>
>>497200
Yeah. Putting equips in the item bar was always the easiest way for me to swap gear mid-dungeon.
>>
Hows the new player experience for DFO? I imagine I'm going to be grinding a ton and playing alone until endgame?
>>
>>497254
Leveling up doesn't take much work, you can get to cap in like 2 weeks on a fresh account, which is like an hour of playing a day because of fatigue, no grinding needed for 99% of it you just do the story quests. And that's before you consider the Spectre event going on even though it's about to end, you could definitely hit cap and get a couple Epics with her, not fully kitted out though. But you absolutely will be playing the scenario dungeons by yourself the whole time.
>>
>>497251
Immaterial Essence is a fantastic drop to get, congrats
>>
I made the mistake of opening the honey time pot and got a claw that I promptly disassembled
>>
simply ebin
>>
>>497322
fucked up how the event pots are 1450 for a random piece which is probably either a set you don't want, a dupe, or an offclass weapon, when you can just upgrade a leg to a relevant piece for 2000
>>
>>497291
...once, then you wish it would disappear from existance.
>>
File: file.png (2.07 MB, 1600x900)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
I should really read me skills more in detail. All this time I thought sheathing technique just booted my last order/straight shot if I cancelled into it but all it did was just give me the cancelled skill's damaged added to it without its animation. Been using a couple of lv 1 skills as fodders but I suppose that's been wasting damage all this time. Unless I'm wrong about all of this, of course.
>>
>>497363
>I suppose that's been wasting damage all this time
it'll do the canceled skill's damage plus the sheathing skill's damage
you don't gain or lose anything except time
>>
>>497370
I mean I purposely waited til shattered glass or wildflower was up if I had a choice for my skills, or tried to cancel as late as I possibly could thinking that cancelling early would lose that much damage. I think I lost at least 10% dps or so doing this.
>>
is endless research mythic good for f.ranger
>>
What am I supposed to do with magic sealed item drops again?
>>
>>497335
Yeah. I used it on a character who doesn't need any of the upgraded legendaries but it's still annoying.
>>
>>497356
sure would be nice if the box from extra potatos didn't suck to open
>>
Remove:
>Tropica
>Royal Executor
>Avangard
>ADP Power Suit
So I can get the pieces I want instead of this bullshit thank youuuu
>>
>>497409
honestly all of those bar maybe executioner are completely fine
what you should want removed is desert, shadowy, flowing, and like half of the split sets
>>
>>497410
>entire set gimmick is you get stats you can get on some single pieces, and only sometimes
>Doesn't even have good stats by themselves other than good ele damage I guess
What were they thinking
ADP is also shit though, there's like 2 classes that still use their very low level moves to warrant the gimmick on top of not offering much else
Arid Desert and Shadowy are both strong
>>
>>497383
Disassemble them with your profession disassembler. Enchanter gives potion mats for example, and normal disassembler gives gold cubes, if not mistaken.
If they're lower level weapons, you could try to sell them instead, specially if they're slayer weapons.
>>
>>497429
ehhh
adp gives levels to 35, 40, 45, 60, and 70
it's not like it's the 20/25 stuff that's getting bonuses
>>
File: lone.png (1.78 MB, 1520x2401)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
how come my asura's skills arent as cool as this guy's?
also he actually wears plate armor which is kinda neat.
>>
>>497473
doesn't he use asura 2a skills?
>>
>>497473
He spams Glacial Wave Sword just like you, though.
>>
>>497477
Basically yeah. He also gets a variant of 1a if you hold him too much. I like all the bosses they've added that are just a cooler version of a player class. It's also cool that Kazan uses Berserker moves (I guess it's the other way around technically but whatever)
Also witches should get Ikki the Vikki's robot for their 4a in three years when they add that.
>>
I love the screen shift when you have a chance of getting a mythic in watcher
>>
>>497776
For me, it's the Assassin's intro in the watcher
>>
File: file.png (1.42 MB, 1600x900)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
My first hard boss in Aeterna, shit's fun. Went down to the last minute for this one.
>>
what's your favorite hors
for me, it's faruko
>>
>>497789
are you in full pinks? very nice, if so. they're a bitch to solo, although some are easier than others
>>
>>497930
I just hit full pinks and the guide said I can farm legendaries and the epics at the same time, so I went for it. Didn't know about the groggy patterns and the consumables though. The volcano boss and the desert boss was easy enough but I died 10 times to the snow reindeer boss.
>>
I must've gotten very lucky yesterday. The same bosses I'm fighting I can't even do 20% of the damage due to mechanics before time runs out now. These 3 legendary synergy equips aren't the problem right?
>>
Just put back on my pinks and I cleared geldrager with 3 minutes to spare. Very confused as to what these synergy gears are doing.
>>
>>498157
non-aeterna armor/accs is straight up turned off inside aeterna, including the syn pieces you make in it
>>
>>498161
Well shit, I thought those pieces are a hybrid where it works in both places. Ok now at least I know that I can take these down still. Gonna have to wait for the hard bosses to come back though.
>>
>>498161
So I suppose all I can do now is to farm the consumables, do the daily bosses, pray for the syn pieces I want, and make the aeterna legendaries if I happen to get enough mats? And I suppose if these syn pieces don't help me in here, should I just diss the useless ones for essense residue right away?
>>
>>498165
p much. you can gear alts if you want to speed it up since everything for the syn pieces/legendaries is acc bound
yup, just melt any pieces you don't plan on using. you generate three pieces a day and six wrong pieces is one choice box, so it's only about three weeks at most to generate a leg set. faster if you get any pieces you want from random crafts
slows down when it's time to upgrade the syn legs to epics though. three days per piece, so just over a month if you're going for a full 11
>>
>>497940
oh, out of curiosity, what're your weapons/other stuff like? my only aeterna char could not solo shit in terms of hard bosses in pinks, but she's also incredibly poverty
>>
>>498167
Just chest leg at +5 refine, ghent enchant, 0 enchants on any other stuff, the monster aura, title, pet, full clones with silver emblems, just 1 pink talisman from the quest, the others are still cracked, assortments of useless white runes. Nothing special, just mashing buttons on my witch.
>>
>>498166
I did consider bringing an alt in for it, but I assume it's faster to farm the pinks on my aeterna character and pick them up on my alt right? I don't really have alts that can spare fp except my fspit, and it hurts playing her, but I'll give it a shot when I can gather enough mats for it.
>>
>>498171
>it's faster to farm the pinks on my aeterna character and pick them up on my alt right?
yeah, farming stuff out the hard way on a fresh character is way more effort than just pressing awakenings at rooms on your current char
you'll have to upgrade all the way from whites again, of course, but yeah you can just craft them and then claim on whoever
>>
PMI isn't as important as raw STR/INT for saders when it comes to your buff, right? I should prioritizing STR/INT over it when it comes to BP and Sirocco options?
>>
>>498178
vit for msader, int for the others
>>
File: file.png (2.08 MB, 1600x900)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
That was some really long 56 minutes of button mashing but at least I got it. Might need to spend some fp on getting more chest gears first.
>>
>>483231
I had tons of fun playing that game as a mage, but my friends quit and I thought it's over.
Is the player base active/social?
>>
>>498210
>56 minute EM
how the fuck did you not run out of coins/potions
>>
>>498216
I wasn't dying or anything, just not doing enough damage.
>>
>>498212
It's active enough, not really social sadly
You can also just join the guild we made, called Clover
>>
Can't believe I got 3 of the same aeterna syn gear in one go.
>>
>>498222
you also got trips
>>
File: fuckthisshitkingdom.png (43 KB, 227x222)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
This stupid coliseum minigame.
>Ranked match
>Diamond 1 or something
>VS lotus+euclid, cointoss match as usual who gets to be mindraped 1st
>Euclid onslaught wipes out everyone except our Lotus and my Rangelus
>Lotuses keep mindcontrolling each other for fucking 20s while rangelus acts like a retard
>1 min left
>Both my Lotus and Rangelus keep spending 15 fucking seconds doing almost nothing but walking around while enemy Lotus is not mindraped.
>Enemy lotus is one fucking hit away from dying, 30 seconds left
>1 second away from finishing, lotus snaps out again
>Rangelus is right in fucking front of him, one throwing knife hit from winning
>Rangelus summons a fucking bomb instead
>mffw lost the match to this shit.
It's not like I have to absolutely reach terranite rank, but fuck these broken ass octopus niggers and the glue eating retard AI.
>>
>>498453
I only did the bare minimum dailies after I finished the tower and not bother with pvp.
>>
>Run dungeon for Annointment Magic Stone
>10(!) pairs of Noble Executor Pants yesterday
>Today it's 3 Tragic Relics so far
Is this a daily pool that I'm retarded for finding out too late? Where the FUCK is my rainbow colored Earth rock or whatever the fuck this thing's called?
>>
>>498634
You have to remember that each dungeon does have a decent size pool which you might forget when you filter every epic you don't need/want.
>>
>>498634
Trust me, it took me 42 epics before I found my clover.
>>
>>498634
bear in mind that you do get one ditto piece from oculus, so if you grind out both dungeons of a given epic and it's just not showing up that can be your one
>>
>>498634
go to gow or watcher to set up your placebo
>>
time stones...I need more...
>>
>>498921
Do Cursed Ruby bro, I got like 250 and another 180 Aiolite for only 3 hours of work on one day don't do this
>>
fuckin cosplay auras up to 13m instead of 10 when i decide i want another

>>498921
you burn through the 1500 from stella, 750 weekly from newbie, and i forget how many from monster arena?

>>498927
why does it take you 3 hours to do cursed ruby
should take you like 30m
>>
>>498929
Yeah
>>
>>498927
If you just get lucky you can just run multiple characters to floor 20ish and get 5 rare chests and maybe an abyssal god chest or two while taking less than an hour. You'd have to be really autistic to cursed ruby on only one character, it's just not worth it time wise.
>>
>>498929
I went down to floor 45 in mixed/unfinished Epics.
>>
>>498933
yeah don't do that
just push to 25, higher if floors are still free at that point. once ruby becomes slightly effort it's absolutely not worth

>>498932
it's fine to 1 character when that 1 character oneshots all bosses up to 30
you won't optimize chests but fuck that anyway
>>
>>498936
I was on my Summoner so it was free most of the way down, besides casting my 2/3A up to 4 times in boss rooms and the hidden knight boss that absorbs physical/magic damage taking 20 minutes because of lingering damage healing him for 20% or more of his health. I'm not touching this on anyone else.
>>
>>498932
I... only do cursed ruby on one char... is it that bad? I'm getting to floor 41 and it's getting really fun.
>>
What and how are these guild dungeons like? I see that I'm missing a big chunk of fame due to not having an insignia?
>>
>>499067
They are incredibly easy if you learn the one gimmick the dungeon might have because all of the enemies die in one hit since the dungeons are level 50 or so. Go in 3 times a day/6 times a week, clear them, get gems and some extra guild points. When you have 2000 points buy the insignia you want, equip it and put Unique gems into it. You'll get stats like 1.1% crit rate, 7 elemental damage, and about 50 stats from the insignia. It's free but it's like nothing.
>>
>>499070
Well, if it costs no fp, guess I can do it if it contributes to the guild.
>>
Damn it looks like I was one day too late to start doing this.
>>
File: file.png (2.58 MB, 1600x900)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
Geez, absolutely nothing on elrox today cause my item was hiding right here.
>>
buying tao packages i know one of you chud- chads... want some jewcy gold
>>
>Opened a dark soul chest because I am a retard and didn't notice the ditto was from a quest weeks ago
>Still trying to gather mats to this day for it despite funnelling all account bound stuff from the spectre on top of that
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I am closer to my sirocco set than that
>>
Tell me a good reason to play this game

t. novice to the genre
>>
>>499169
Don't, they recently fucked over new players.
>>
>>499176
Ok I won't, but how so?
>>
>>499178
Newbie gear that took a day to grind takes 2 weeks to grind now because they copy pasted the patch notes from Korea.
Intermediate gear that took two weeks now takes 2 months.
Everything past that is easier but if you're new go fuck yourself. They're aware and claim it's intended.
>>
File: 1639454498589.gif (803 KB, 312x293)
803 KB
803 KB GIF
WHERE THE NEW SALES AT NEEPLE
>>
i wasn't sure about picking rodos for my free sirocco box/ditto between it and nex, but boy was it the more fun choice
this is absurd amounts of speed
>>
This thread woke my interest in the game. I randomly picked a shaman and she is fun, but i need an alt for when i am out of FP. Most info on the internet is very old and iam not sure if it is still correct, so i am asking here. What is a good class for a newbie, preferrably easy to play, with a lot of, low cooldown AOE skills.
>>
>>499463
Alt is not needed, but preferred. Witch is a good choice.
>>
>>499399
Rodos is the most fun Rocco set, I used it on my main for the longest time because he was slow as fuck and the QoL is just too good, plus you become unkillable. I just switched over to Roxy while I'm grinding out Assasin now and I already miss it.
>>499463
Asura
>>
>>499231
She needs to be bred.
>>
>>499463
Try playing a Mechanic, you always have stuff to build and/or command to explode
>>
File: justadumbbelttheysaid.png (209 KB, 620x486)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>499463
Everyone should have a buffer as an alt. It's not very feasible to do squad modes without one and the free one is only in shitty legs.
>Enchantress is the best choice, has big buffs for one party member and much of F. Sader's utility, but the other two will be slightly crippled. Has also the best, much needed, revival skill.
>M. Sader is the OG buffer, gearing one for buffing is very cheap because he's the only class that actually uses VIT/SPI to power up his buffs, unlike every other class, but he's a bit jank and an entirely separate dealer build has to be made for soloing, as fun as it is... Dual Skill Build license is very convenient for this class.
>F. Sader is the easiest of the 3, but she also has the weakest buffs. Not only that, but despise having a massive amount of healing power, she only has a single AoE revival and that is a huge hindrance if you can't keep your monkey party alive. Maybe someday either saders will actually die or her revs get buffed to actually be viable.
>>
File: NeoAsuraAwakening.gif (120 KB, 330x173)
120 KB
120 KB GIF
>>499463
take the becoming a godpill
>>
>>499489
>tfw have an Enchantress and a F.Sader at 95
>Poverty mode, so gearing both is impossible
Wouldn't even know what the fuck to do. Thanks Scenarios, for being easy!
>>
hey mages
look at me
i'm the mage now
second character 12/12, not counting spectre. time to start funneling stones to my sader
>>
When you have your ditto use transform what happens to its quality?
>>
>>499489
i really like fsader's toolset, but it would be nice if her res got some nicer shit
wouldn't say no to uriel buffs either, enchantress house is nuts
>>
>>498634
If you're doing Verderia, know that it's bugged and isn't dropping epics. assuming you're spectre'ing
>t. someone who's spent 5 days farming there, abandoned it after getting 0 (ZERO) epics in 5 full Neo Premium bars of FP, went to another dungeon and was instantly showered in drops.
>>
>>499518
Needs to be bred.
>>
>>499526
i don't wanna be bread
>>
File: 1618717232070.jpg (291 KB, 420x801)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>499530
>>
File: 920384.png (819 KB, 800x592)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>499525
(You) must have poor luck.
>>493379
I'm finally done I think.
>3/3 Triangle
>3/3 Annunciation
>1/? Dawn
>5/5 Dancer + Mythic Top for the set
Everyone keeps saying you grind resources for alts with the Spectre. I've been busting ass for epics so long I don't even know how to play the game, admittedly...minus my Spectre. What exactly do I do now? What's the 'routine'? I can finally try this monster colosseum lol
>>
>>499543
>He wasn't doing Monster Colosseum daily
You'll never get all the shit now, not that it's extremely useful or anything. Anyway, I've been grinding Mirkwood level 10 for gold and hoping Gurumi shows up for more Petal Quartz. When the event dungeons go away you do Stormy Route for gold and whatever dungeons your alts need, Ghent Palace if they need more of the Unique gear/those enchants, Roschest dungeons for Legendary gear/those enchants, Black Purgatory for adding some extra damage options to gear. Other than that you do all of the weekly stuff, Exile Mountain for Talismans (and Pandemonium War if you want more Runes on your Spectre), Oculus for Epics, Night of Revelation if you want some more mats for the Legendary gear, Black Purgatory again in the special channel once a week. And you do all the raids twice a week, you can blow up the two on the left in any decent party but you want to do Guide mode for Sirocco until you know what you're doing (watch a video or read a guide too or something) before going into a real raid, and do Guide mode for Ozma too. Half of all of the materials are account-bound so stuff them in your safe. In fact just do Guide mode for everything until you get it, it's less mats but you won't wipe. I also recommend Tower of Dazzlement every day for card farming and Spirit Heaven for weapon skins.
>>
>>499555
Stormy is boring as fuck though..
>>
>>499558
Any dungeon is going to become boring as fuck when you run it 20 times a day per character. You could always do it on weaker characters and try to experience the thrill of fighting Borodin.
>>
Man, I knew how broken blade was before this but she can solo hard Aeterna bosses with only purple gears.
>>
>>499523
Uriel talisman does give iframes to the whole party for 1.5s. A well timed cast can prevent an escapable wipe from happening.
That said, The resurrection talisman's roomwide range should have been a thing from the start and it should give another charge instead.
>>
I'm trying to get this to work on steam, but it keeps giving me errors when downloading.
On the forum it says to write a ticket.
Hope it works.

I've gotten really tired of fantasy mmos. Hopefully someday someone makes a modern/near-future mmo with all the fun stuff from fantasy mmos, like crafting and housing/farming, etc.
>>
>>499590
Don't use steam, download it directly from the site.
>>
>>499590
don't play it on steam
>>
>>499518
Bro, your Mythic?
>>
>>499607
my free event mythic went to my main who got another one to drop from guide of wisdom like three days later
>>
God, I hope we get a level up event for new characters next week when the current events end
>>
>>499660
I'd love a double it event, I really want to make an Enchantress and an FMech or FLauncher
>>
I forgot, does partying up increase the mobs hp?
>>
>>499667
For regular dungeons yes and it scales per party member
>>
File: squad.png (2.13 MB, 2542x1432)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB PNG
God I fucking love Squad Mode
>>
>>499690
Delete this it took me like a week to make 30 mil
>>
>>499690
Nice.
>>
File: luck.png (2.46 MB, 2552x1437)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>499690
Another one, am I finally becoming a luckchad?
>>
File: fmagekillyou.png (217 KB, 306x329)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>499690
>I only get a shit fodder and some 5m card over 8 characters
It's not fair, bros...
>>
>>499748
Nice.
>>
It sucks how Aeterna is not giving any guild points. Just noticed that I get coins accordingly.
>>
what does a sader want in terms of auras? i feel like i don't give a shit about the current one
>>
>>500020
On any piece outside equipment, saders will always want more levels on his buffs and base stats second. Current aura gives +100 stat, which is pretty good, but there has been auras that granted +1 to lv50 skills and plat auras exist too.
>>
Returned to an old char who has an inventory full of chronicle equipment, all go to disassembler right?
>>
chrons are obsolete and replaced by talismans
>>
>>500040
basically yeah
you can hold on to your old chron swap set until you get operation hope gear
>>
>>500040
Weapons can be salvaged into skins, eveything else is useless.
>>
So people here keep saying the monster cosplay pet is meh, what do I buy for cheap then? Nothing and just wait for a different event?
>>
>>500056
it's meh but it's also 1.5m at most, just pick it up as a decent poverty option for now if you don't have one
>>
File: file.png (1.72 MB, 1600x900)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB PNG
First time getting these unique boxes. Should I push on to floor 50? Currently sitting at 46 and 45 was a pain with all those misses.
>>
What is this great king title used for?
>>
>>500070
looking cool
>>
>rolled annunciation earring on my last mythic conversion
well fuck guess i shouldn't delete the specter when the event ends
>>
>>500067
If it starts being a pain, just move on to an alt or simply stop
>>
>>500067
I'd stop there for the week, 2 god chests and 3 gold chests is a pretty good result.

>>500056
Pet is meh but it's cheap as fuck for a petless alt.
>>
>>500067
When should you be even doing cursed ruby in the first place?
>>
>>500101
When you need aiolite and time guide stones.
>>
>>500101
You can start as soon as you get in full legs with some enchants, difficulty increases gradually as you go deeper an it becomes artificial when your hitrate starts to suffer after floor 25. You don't have to go balls deep through the dungeon, but you get a better chance of obtaining better quality chests on deeper floors.
>>
Aiolites go for so cheap atm that I'm unsure if stormy is still good for gold, stop lowering the prices damn it
>>
just realized that between 5pc crossroads and rodos imbues i have three sources of permanent super armor on my striker
that seems excessive
>>
no i don't think i will
>>
Fiend War is the most mind numbing content in this game
>>
>>500327
Is it easy?
>>
>>500331
it is absolutely outgeared to the point where there's exactly two mechanics in the entire raid you have to do
>>
>you get guild points for typing a message in guild chat
time to post "Good morning sirs" on every character every day
>>
>>500392
Can we shitpost in the guild chat?
>>
File: ezgif-3-d584dbe8e2.jpg (78 KB, 800x600)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>QoL update was supposed tor reduce homework
>Playing the game now more than ever because of how easy it became to funnel shit to main
Yamero....
>>
>>500525
It's OK Korea plans to kill funneling sooner than you think so you only have about eight more months of this.
>>
Looks like assault level up event is gonna be amazing.
>>
>>500548
Oh we're getting a level event next?
>>
>>500551
Not for a while, but when assault comes to NA yeah
>>
>>500552
Welp, looks like my next character is gonna have to wait.
>>
>>500548
>playing male characters
no thank you. i'll wait for my robot waifu fassult
>>
>>500073
Can you use these item titles as skins? They just clutter my inv being useless.
>>
>>500327
I didn't know that color meant your element and kept putting him in the wrong groggy for 4 minutes my first time. Was trying to see his attack pattern or some shit.
>>
File: 1623949236868.png (123 KB, 300x307)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
I'm going to turn into the Joker.
>>
>>500580
Yeah, and you can put them in the empty title slots in the event tab of your title book too for storage
>>500577
F Gunner is already a Kartel cumdump as seen in her intro, you want her to get GIZEL'D like Tagor too?
>>
>>500598
gizel is the coolest guy
>>
which dungeon should I run in the few days left? I have strictly no idea what to try and get.
>>
>>500823
Open this website https://apps.dfcat.net/regiondungeon/
Click on all of the Crossroads/Triangle/Annunciation pieces
Do those dungeons until you get them
>>
>>500826
Ok thanks
>>
I hate how like nothing gives you exp after lv100 except a few specific stuff, shit like raids and stormy should give you training and growth pot xp
>>
join my scenarios for some jewcy xp ;)
>>
I luck'd my way into a leggo card from f.war but I dunno if I want to sell it for 6.5m or actually use it, fuck
>>
>>501078
Pretty sure the only thing you can justify using is the all element one, and only if you're going to go Gatekeeper for your Sirocco set, the rest have been powercrept and go for the price of a Mask Knight card (or less) anyway
>>
>>501078
you can probably get a better unique enchant for less gold
~6.5 is the price for fodder leg cards
>>
>>501078
Sell it, only whales use leg cards.
>>
When's Danjin becoming relevant again?
>>
>>501312
He should feel thankful they let him stay in the game, let alone be story relevant, unlike his brothers who only exist offscreen.
>>
>>501345
Who exactly are these potheads? I've skipped all the story so I have no idea. All I know is that you gotta spend money to make money.
>>
>>501349
They were just merchants forever ago. Buy a pot, get a random thing (that you sometimes need to continue the story quests). They slowly phased them out around Metastasis era I think. I'm pretty sure the story stuff with Danjin related to Vilmark and his dead gf and him being an agent of the Principality or whatever was added later, then they changed it a little again and threw Natalia in there too, but it's been years and years so who knows how much of this I remember accurately.
>>
How will they make Bakal the villain again when we know he's a good guy now
>>
>>501365
"i have epics and drop them" is all the reason our murderhobo PCs need
>>
>>501366
Not my problem.
>>
>>501365
>Bakal, why did you slaughter my people and plunge my country into a dark age for centuries and send your three sons to cause untold suffering across Arad?
>Well, if I didn't do that, everyone on this planet would have died. And I was going easy on you really, gave you plenty of chances to rebel against me. Plus, really just don't like Hilder. Blame her, really.
Yeah I don't think they're going to buy it, plus Hyria will feed Isabella false information to get her to encourage people to kill Bakal (because Isabella is too dumb to try that sort of thing herself)
>>
Man, why couldn't it have been another apostle raid?
Where the fuck is Michael I want to kick his ass again.
>>
>>501365
the entire point of his plotting was to force empyrians to get strong enough to kill him, even without any magic
so him dying is still the goal
>>
>>501387
We had nothing but pr*est wankery for over a year and half already
>>
>>501392
you can't just say that and not post it
>>
File: file.png (2.07 MB, 1600x900)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
Is the rank you get in the subjugation pre-determined by what units you pick? It's been sitting at A for the past 3 hours and hasn't budged up to S while the other one was at S 2 hours ago.
>>
>>501312
DNF Duel
He'll be to it what fishing is to GG Strive
>>
>>501433
Time only counts up to 3 hours, perhaps more on the final boss, but yeah, it is limited. You'll need stronger units next time, not that it affects the reward amount that much.
>>
>>501443
Is there a formula or a table for exactly how much surplus CP and how many character properties you need for certain ranks?
>>
>>501444
Nice trips, but I don't think so. The gooks might have one, however the content is probably too lame for that sort of autism.
>>
>>501447
Alright thanks, I'll just play by ear then. Btw the S one had 25602 with 4 total properties of all 3 types and the A one had 25300 with 6 properties of all 3 types. Was probably right on the border with this one.
>>
File: Part_of_a_Dark_Evil-Full.png (3.23 MB, 2250x1575)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
>>501387
I just want the fucking Delezie raid
>>
>>501452
The required points also increase as you take on later levels, keep that in mind.
>>
>>501455
imagine the smell
>>
>>501456
The current character properties for Erza right now is for my strongest units, just trying to plan out to aim for S rank.
>>
>>501428
probably means this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSv4lXYOf5w
>>
>>501455
I thought Delezie died died in that elf village
>>
>>501462
You mean like how he died in North Myre? Because he didn't
>>
>>501462
/ourguy/ is unkillable, he's the only truly immortal apostle
>>
>>501464
Man, I remember when Reshpon was a difficult dungeon.
>>
>>501465
Yeah until Hilder does something (again)
>>
File: file.png (1.86 MB, 1600x900)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
Wish me luck, gonna burn these event kaleidos.
>>
File: 1618355012574.jpg (219 KB, 1388x781)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>501424
And we're gonna end up going back and fucking saving Empyrean again?
>>
>>501519
Every fucking time.
>>
>>501519
Hey he fucked up Arad too, everyone probably wants revenge. We're going to squash the last of the rebels before then though
>>
File: 1624557522760.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1079)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>501522
These guys, right? Kind of a shame we'll have to kill another hot woman.
>>
>>501522
Ah, wonder what gimmicks his sons will have again
>>
>>501524
Damn, that cyborg is kinda cute.
>>
>>501524
Don't worry you'll get used to it by the time get to hilder
>>
>>501524
Yeah, it goes
>Squash the rebels
>Back to the Castle of The Dead after Soldoros fights Kasjias
>The two-part Lab of the Meisters where we find out the truth of Bakal's invasion (song is a banger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gdLSZI6EPc)
>New thing with Bakal's sons
>Bakal Raid
Reminder that NEO:OTHERVERSE is happening next month in Korea too
>>
>>501532
Can't wait to farm for Neo:Nen Cascade and swap sets again, woooo.....
>>
Chata when are we going to Neo:OV?
>>
File: 1613377631715.jpg (434 KB, 1920x1079)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>501532
>Back to the Castle of The Dead
I hope we don't kill this cutie
>>
>>501535
>she has one eye because the ruler of Heblon is supposed to have 4 arms and 3 eyes but Luke had twins so they had to share the 4 arms and 3 eyes between them
Deepest lore.
>>
>Level event and Sader event
Welp, guess I'm making my Enchantress and FGunner now
>>
>>501540
Oh they announced next patch?
>>
>>501546
They're doing the update livestream.
Remnants of Chaos 2.0 Rewards:
>1 Random Mythic Box
>1 Mythic Conversion Token per week
>Thing that lets you max one BP option
>Pureblood Aura
>Gate of Chaos background
>Petal Quartz etc

Holy Path (Please God Make A Sader You NEED ONE)
>Free Epic Weapon
>Free Armor Set
>Free Enchants
>Silver Grimoire
>Mythic Conversion Tokens etc

Excavation Team (Level up event)

Travels with Danjin
>Get to pick what type of Epics drop in Watcher
>Buff Swap Pet
>More Mythic Conversion Tokens
>Another Random Mythic Box
>Epic Selection Boxes
>Sirocco Set Box
>Danjin Hat/Cape

Revelation of God Avatar Sale
https://dfoarchive.blogspot.com/2021/09/china-golden-autumn-package.html
>>
>>501547
Hm, maybe I will create a f.sader
>>
>>501547
huh, wonder if you can holy path an existing sader. mine still needs a weapon and wouldn't say no to other pieces
>>
>>501547
Damn, when I just finished leveling all 3 saders and bought monster cosplay stuff for all of them.
>>
>>501555
The free epic weapon is acc bound iirc
>>
For sader buff sets, we should pretty much select all the gears we have equipped and whatever title that gives +skills and avatars with int emblems right?
>>
File: file.png (374 KB, 357x656)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
Should I just get the ditto epic to finish my set or save those mats for my alts (who can't farm epics) and just keep farming watcher and stuff?
>>
>>501578
Get the ditto, it's for situations like yours
>>
>>501580
Alright, if I don't get the drop by the time I burn all these event tgs, I'll get it.
>>
>>501578
absolutely ditto for the 5pc
what's stopping your alts from getting epics?
>>
File: file.png (26 KB, 470x167)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>501582
I think a combination of bad class/no time to play/burnt out playing my fmech and spectre. Though my witch has been doing very well, but she's kind of halfway into Aeterna epics and the others are, a bit of a pain to play. My enchantress can do watcher and now 3+3ex (haven't tried 2+2 yet), but all her epics are going to be the tayberr upgrade ifrit whatnot things that don't drop naturally.
>>
>>501558
i hope the armors and enchants are too
id hate to level up a new sader
>>
>>501596
I wouldn't get your hopes up looking at the current spectre event.
>>
>>501547
holy shit speak of the devil danjin is relevant again
>>
>>501596
They mentioned in the stream that the fast leveling event could be used in case you didn't already have a Sader, so you can probably pick a character that exists to fulfill the Holy Path stuff.
>>
File: 1625703523488.png (126 KB, 400x300)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
2022, The Year of Danjin
>>
How many real people are active in the 4chan guild?
>>
>>501716
Less than 600 but more than 5
>>
Tessa...
>>
EMPHomo...
>>
Can someone chime in on a networking issue? If I run dfo for a long time and ONLY if I run dfo for a long time, my internet starts getting weird in a way that:
1. the connection becomes really slow ingame (item takes over a second to pick up)
2. I have full connection to the internet except for certain applications, seemingly at random (sometimes browser can't connect to internet, sometimes other games can't, sometimes line, etc)
3. Nothing is wrong with speedtest during this, except of course when my browser isn't working.
It sucks keep having to restart my router due to this two to three times a day.
>>
>>501455
As long as they never bring back the ''activate goons by getting near them'' gimmick again, fuck any story content about Delezie
>Just dash around every stage for the enemies to truly spawn bro
Fuck you, you sick dog
>>
So sure korea is getting stuff, but when's the heck is our next content patch?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gdLSZI6EPc
I just want the full version of this song already, it's so fucking good
>>
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjZWURKH8yFNEXMnYDek05ng5NWSNr6TZsJR4GbBv1HVBxiA/viewform
Dont forget to vote in the official survey and pick the events that give the most freebies
>>
File: file.png (1.43 MB, 1600x900)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
Whoa, what the heck are these?
>>
>>501751
I think you can sell them for big bux
>>
File: 1640026823577.png (3.53 MB, 1626x2000)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB PNG
The better question is when are we finally gonna fight the fucking empire.
>>
What's the best way to get time guide stones without buying them straight up from the AH as crystals if you've already done your cursed ruby for the week?
Stormy?
>>
>>501803
stormy and outskirts
>>
>>501803
Doing raids.
>>
is seria really the last apostle or is it just a big meme
>>
>>501751
Free money, and you got two none the less.
>>
>>501860
They would have to backtrack pretty hard to make Seria not an Apostle
>>
>>501738
dfo is an absolute memory hog, which might cause other stuff to behave slowly or unreliably
no idea otherwise
>>
>>501803
events tend to have them
run raids and buy epic souls with determination, buy tgs with the souls
stormy or outskirts of roschest with miniboss
>>
>>501805
>>501886
When people say outskirts do they really just mean that specific dungeon or the whole 4x1
>>
>>501887
that one specifically is better for grinding out due to a thing with layout/how the optional miniboss spawns in
obviously still do all four daily if you can
>>
>>500432
Do you really need to ask anon
Yes you are free to shitpost
>>
Oh sweet, so we can do the event with our current saders. Going to stop feeding extinction and whatnot materials to her now, though it's kinda too late since she's just 3 legs away from full legs with 2 upgraded epics already.
>>
Is the upcoming event for saders solo only?
>>
>>502172
They didn't specify iirc but I highly doubt it since this event is purely in response to the lack of saders in raids, and they want you to play endgame raids in a party as a sader.
>>
>>502172
You get free raid mats, so...
>>
Guys I can't stop thinking about Pipi. How do I sex her ingame?
>>
>>502195
>>502199
Sorry, I got confused and thought the sader event was the same as the leveling event. So really I meant to ask:
Is the leveling event solo-only?
>>
>>502272
Max out her likability
>>
If I change the texture of a mythic armor piece and use the mythic conversion token, will it change to another armor of the default texture or the changed texture?
>>
>>502333
>Armor is converted into armor of the same texture
>>
Uh oh, does the party effect for Aeterna synergy gear not affect you if that set is on an APC for guide/squad mode? I can't find the icon for the buff.
>>
>>502412
I have scarecrow on somebody and the indicator on boss mobs you're supposed to attack to buff your party's damage shows up correctly when I assign them a spot in squad mode so I assume they work correctly.
>>
Before I create a sader for this event, is f.sader fun?
>>
>>502424
She is the least fun sader
>>
>>502425
Shit, really don't like male sader and is enchantress even a part of this?
>>
>>502422
Ok alright, maybe I was looking at the wrong place, or it doesn't show up at all. It's the betrayed snow set I'm using.
>>
>>502429
Enchantress is part of the event. Sader is a catch-all term for every buffer
>>
>>502432
I guess enchantress it is for this event..
>>
>>502433
Enchantress is great. I love how she yells at to you if you mash during her CD.
>>
File: 1635848460478.png (86 KB, 194x246)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>make sader for the event
>make it a battle sader
>>
>>502424
i really like her toolkit
there's a couple things i'd tune up but by and large she's straightforward value stuff
>>
Lol shit I accidentally grinded up my selection shoulder. I guess the ditto can wait.
>>
finished all my pick boxes for my inq's aeterna set and i just realized i gotta wait for sup day to open them
this sucks
>>
>>502516
Have fun waiting until next week
>>
total newb here, i am getting musical notes drops all the time. what should i best use them on?
>>
I have a really low amount of gold and a massive need to spend it on stuff like clone avatars and enchants yet I want to spend all of it on fashion
Help
>>
fashion is the true endgayme
>>
Bros...
I finally have my epic weapon...
I didn't even get it on my main char, I just got hopeless and set it to epic wish on my spectre who had full epics and I got lucky there
I am finally free
FREEDOM
>>
>>502654
Pick up all your gold in dungeons.
>>
>>502654
a clone avatar set costs about as much as a look set, right? just buy one and be done with it
>>
>started this game due to this thread
>having fun, looked forward for the weekend so i can grind away
>run out of fp on character in 30mins, can only use 1 fp pot which gives like 10mins more playtime, can't create more than 2 chars per day...

guess they don't want me play
>>
thanks and have fun
>>
been like that since the dawn of time, buy neo premium plus if you want more fp
>>
>>502742
FP is character bound, you can always make different characters
Yeah system sucks
>>
What's that sader event? I've been trying to get something good before the spectre event ends but I am and remain a lucklet.
>>
File: file.png (306 KB, 463x561)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>503199
>>
>>503203
Neat.
Maybe I'll get lucky then.
>>
>>503203
>after 95
so I got to play scenario dungeons until then without help?
>>
>>503213
I hear you also need to breathe without help until then too.
>>
File: file.png (429 KB, 483x819)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>503213
>>
>>503216
ah nice.
>>
Speaking of, which sader is best for that event?
>>
>>503221
Enchantress or FSader.
>>
>>503221
Just make whichever. The server has a sader dearth so it needs more saders. Whichever is fine.
>>
File: ebin.png (204 KB, 360x898)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
welp, used my luck for the day.
Not that it looks to be any good. Guide of Wisdom finally dropped me something I guess.
>>
>>503238
Nigger it's a great set and great ebin, don't be like that
>>
>>483231
Which server is the /v/ on?
>>
File: isys is a nig.png (28 KB, 229x88)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>503517
Cain is the default one iirc
>>
File: 1623521322241.jpg (368 KB, 1080x1920)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>503518
Thanks.
>>
I love fnen.
>>
I want to breed your fnen
>>
>>503885
No.
>>
>>503887
>his insignia isn't +11
>>
>>503909
Yeah, just got back to playing this game.
Haven't played since 90 cap trying to get use to things again.
>>
>>503887
added to stalk list
>>
>>503885
Good luck breaking the nen condom
>>
>>503927
They nerfed nen guard so much that anything breaks it in one hit. Also it's a channel skill now so she can't move at all while using it.
>>
>>503929
I thought the mating press was implied so being unable to move wasn't an issue?
>>
>>503909
Can't even get one to +10, let alone +11
>>
Man, why did Sirocco have to be evil, she's kinda cute.
>>
>>503943
Because Hilder.
>>
>>503943
She's only cute because she's evil.
>>
Okay
>>
>>503969
I can fix her
>>
>>504000
You can't fix Old Hag In A Dream, and you'd have to collect a lot of Petal Quartz to put Sirocco back together
>>
>>504000
you have to fix all three of leste, leveche, and ghillie
>>
>>504024
gay
>>
>>503943
She used to be not evil
Plus I doubt she's as evil towards the lancers
>>
Is it really worth waiting to open on a superior day, it's exceptional atm
>>
>doesn't want gear at the best rolls
ngmi sis
>>
Damn, can't wait til this event is over.
Need more time stones and epics.
>>
File: 1619134684665.webm (243 KB, 452x488)
243 KB
243 KB WEBM
wild trannymisu spotted
>>
>>504299
Oh wow, he still plays
>>
>>504303
channel 44 abello
don't miss your chance sis!
>>
>>504305
Makes you wonder if Tessa still plays
>>
Tessa...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DC3ZzWl4T4
Was it Kino?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (781 KB, 800x636)
781 KB
781 KB PNG
>have sex with fnen
>she makes this face when she straddles you
>>
>>504628
Don't lewd post my wife.
Thank you.
>>
>tfw sitting here watching raids that ill never get to do cause im afraid of being the one that causes it to fail
/ourguild/ raids when?
>>
>>504649
Do a guide mode or something
>>
I really hope the new package has some weapon clones, and or a sader pet/aura
>>
I want to save Hilder.
>>
I forgot, Bakal isn't an apostle right?
>>
>>504681
He was, he was replaced by Luke after dying
>>
>>504683
Wonder how Bakal raid will justify bringing him back.
>>
>>504685
"He was never actually dead because nobody actually saw his corpse" I believe was the explanation.
>>
>>504685
time gate and dimensional travel
>>
File: 1640068401381.jpg (461 KB, 1488x2088)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>Really want another endgame Syn for raiding
>All the classes I'm interested in playing are DPS
I can't wait until they get rid of this garbage system. At least I've got my girl
>>
You guys better be creating some Saders tomorrow.
>>
What Sader enchants should I buy right now if I want to make money with the event? Kazan and Tiamat?
>>
>>504825
Oh wait, you can only trade them once. Nevermind
>>
>>504825
>implying anyone that needed a shitter event like this to make a sader is going to buy any enchants for them
>implying anyone autistic enough to make a 10th sader doesn't already have a stockpile of those cards from raiding on 40 characters
>>
>>504809
nah
i will be giving my current fsader free 12/12 though
>>
>>504809
I suppose I might try a fsader.
>>
>>504809
I am going to make a cute Enchantress and dress her up in frilly dresses
>>
maint in 25 minutes
spend your event shit if you haven't yet
>>
File: Untitled.png (74 KB, 854x413)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
Event pages are up on the website. Maybe I'll get my Hobo and Grappler 12/12.
>>
>>504880
Maybe Ill finally finish my crossroads set on my fnen...
>>
>>504880
target farming epics, huh
are they feeding us infinite tgs too or do i gotta use my stockpile
>>
>>504904
>feeding us infinite tgs
I hope so
>>
>>504904
Well now I can't get to the event page because the website is in maintenance too, but there were some TGS boxes I think. Probably should've looked at the sales page too while I was at it but the avatars are not for me and I'm not shelling out for the hidden one that's actually good
>>
File: nipple.png (982 KB, 896x5120)
982 KB
982 KB PNG
>>504904
>>504906
>>504910

bros..watcher tickets from the road map shop are buffer exclusive and TGS boxes are bound to the event character
pray for TGS in danjin rng
>>
2022 Summer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf0ZlqM1yfQ
>>
File: ebinshine.gif (131 KB, 296x262)
131 KB
131 KB GIF
>>504880
>Set selection pot
Holy shit, that's super good.
>>
>2 and a half hours till maint ends
Damn
What class will you create for the leveling event? I think I'll make a f.Spit
>>
How many title beads does it take to fill the gauge?
>>
How does the sader event works, do I have to do the Oberith quest on my sader ? When they ask you to select an event character it's only for the general leveling not specificaly saders, right ?
>>
>>505132
You need a level 95 sader
>>
I already miss Hymen Stella's speed buff
>>
>>505161
Same, plus all the unlimited pots
What's the most money efficient way of getting the dmg and %cooldown pots atm, is it still the clear cube option?
>>
Any of the revelation items worth buying?
>>
File: 1639707253790.png (90 KB, 274x280)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
bros...
>>
>>505240
yjk
>>
>>505030
been eyeing oracle
i'm probably not gonna play whoever i boost anyway, four active characters is enough for me
>>
>>505211
remnants of chaos event has both hp/mp pots and mind's eye/warlord pots buyable with event currency, not sure if there's a limit on daily generation
>>
How fun are each of the saders to level gear? I've got an ench at 100, f.sader at 85, and an m.sader at 50 something(really only made one for the classic m.priest avatar) but I don't recall any of them being particularly fun to play. Also primarily a solo player if that makes a difference
>>
finna buy a grandis outfit for my knight
>>
>>505294
I find m sader the funnest by far, and even has a full dps mode. The downside is that you need separate builds for both dps and buff mode.
>>
>>505161
Just get a rare avatar set, bro.
>>
what epic sets does fsader want
>>
File: sadertierlist1.png (398 KB, 735x680)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>505412
Any boofer will want by default, on a hybrid setup:
For weapons, For the Sacred for Bara/Flat saders, World Tree Spirit for loli sader.
>3pc Executioner (top for lv35 buff+shoulder+belt)
>2pc Death Shadow (shoulder+belt for 2a), but 2pc Executioner is also fine.
>3pc Watcher of the Abyss (top is for 1a)
>3pc Madness Follower
>3pc Abyssal Seeker
Mythics will ALWAYS override any set, save for very few exceptions.
If you get a classic setup mythic then you usually do by default
>5pc Dancer (Mother Nature is a good substitute for the event)
>2pc Shadow (shoulder and belt, preferably) for 1A
>Dawn/Triangle
>War God/Annuncioation
Again, replace any set with your mythic's that conflicts with. You can check pic related for mythic tier list, I cannot guarantee its accuracy though.
>>
File: sadertierlist2.png (300 KB, 773x607)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>505456
>>505412
And here's the bottom half. Hope this helps.
>>
>>505456
By the way, you should keep in mind some of these setups are far better suited for either lv35 buff than 1A buff or vice-versa. Vestige Mythic, for example, would excel at lv35 buff, but it's pretty mediocre on 1A. Unless you REALLY want to minmax and willing to invest on two different setups (raid epics and all) you shouldn't mind too much about it.

Finally, for Sirocco potato and Burgertory options, PMI attack bonus is the most important for three reasons:
>Dungeon buffs inflating people's STR/INT
>People on amps
>Aeterna auraslaves.

If you have two FTS/WTS, you can build one for lv35, focusing on PMI%, and another for 1A (+2 1A burgertory, +3% 1A's STR/INT preferably).
>>
what will get accepted for a raid party faster?
f.sader or enchantress.
I don't play males.
>>
>>505483
Nigger people don't even look at your gear if you're sader, why does it matter
>>
>>505485
I want to b da bess
>>
Can either create a new character or a sader
fug bros...
>>
>>505514
?
the leveling event is separate from the sader event
>>
>>505534
Don't have a level 95 sader
Was planning on using the event to level up one.
>>
>Ozma raid hackers sanctioned
b-based
>>
>>505483
Nobody cares, but whales prefer Enchantress since they want your favoritism buff to make them feel strong.
>>
>>505568
Enchantress it is.
>>
>>505134
Ok I'm pretty close to 95.
>>
Fuck I don't know what event character to make, there's always too many choices
>>
>>505612
sader, do your part in the sader drought
>>
Look

I'm basically just gonna not make a sader

I know..... UGH I know..... I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just that I'm not making one is all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>505625
When raids take hrs to start cause no sader, It'll be your and only your fault.
>>
sader classes matter bigot
>>
>>505621
I already have 2, and am making a third regardless. I'm using my event character slot for another DPS or Syn, but there's too many I want to make.
>>
>>505626
Not my problem.
>>
>>505626
If they wanted me to party instead of do Squad mode they shouldn't have let me 12/12 my Spectre (did solo EM today) and start giving me a bunch of free epics for my Enchantress I never play.
>>
>>505642
Aren't they giving out free epics to level 95 saders though.
>>
>>505648
Yeah but you only get 6 perm tickets from clearing the Holy Path stuff, unless I missed something.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.