[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 35 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2341234.jpg (108 KB, 984x554)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Is it good?
>>
>>452260
no
>>
>>452313
/thread
>>
>>452260
>is giving the chink bingbingwahoo botnet access to my OS's kernel good?
>>
It's for women and people who spend their free time watching skinny asians play on twitch
>>
no
nice try, chinese marketing firm
>>
>>452260
no, too many boobs
>>
>>452395
Kek as far as I know it's exactly the same, but can be uninstalled when not playing, then reinstalled and computer rebooted when you want to play again
>>
>>452260
It's fine, Riot is just autistic when it comes to agent balance so be prepared for your fave agent to be different every 3 months or so.
>>
It's the crap version of CS. Just play that instead.
>>
pros: higher standing accuracy on rifles
bulldog brings back the old cs famas burst accuracy
adding dmr to the game (guardian) with near perfect accuracy unscoped and perfect accuracy scoped.
ares/odin lmgs are actually useful rather than total memes like negev/m249.
spectre in ads mode has same standing accuracy as vandal and ads lowers recoil somewhat but reduces rpm. helps when on a budget buy.
the game looks better visually.
cons:
phantom one shot headshots up to 15m, and already has lower recoil and slightly higher accuracy so it hurts vandal usage. even at long range vandal is not as reliable as phantom.
classic was nerfed recently. it seems like cs 1.6 and css are the only games where glock burst is allowed to be good.
peekers advantage and overall netcode fuckery is worse in valorant, and riot games doesn't allow you to exclusively queue for one server. it's setup so that you will get your preffered server if there is a chance to match you up with 9 other players, but if not then you will be sent to bad ping servers.
cc/stuns sucks the fun out of the game.
raze ult is still op
there is limited utility for each character so once it's all used up all you have is your gun to clutch with.
>>
>>452741
It's no different than ESEA or Faceit, or easyanticheat or battleye or punkbuster.
>>
>>453203
Aside from being chinese.
Unless battleye and punkbuster are as well lel
>>
>play jett
>play decent most of the game
>1v4
>instantly click on the heads of the entire enemy team with speeds that would make scream jealous
>this never happens with any other agent, not even other duelists
how does it work?
>>
>>452260
yes but 4chan has a hate boner for it because most people here are eastern european csgo cocksuckers
the game got a lot of bad publicity for having a kernel level anticheat, despite most fps titles nowadays also having a kernel level anticheat. even fucking easyanticheat is kernel level, but vanguard is the only one people talk about because it circulated /v/ and /pol/ when the news first broke about it.
and if you try to bring this up or defend the game at all you get called a chink or tencent shill. its fucking retarded how delusional some people are.
yes the game is good, and is fundamentally better than csgo in many aspects, despite it being what people here call a "SOULLESS" clone. if you hate everything about it at the very least the chances of you running into a cheater are astronomically lower than matchmaking in cs. make your own opinions after actually playing it.
>>
>>454376
nah you just got filterted by CS:GO
>>
>>454376
>fundamentally better than csgo in many aspects
here we go. shitter prefers the game that controls movement for you and randomizes spray pattern and gunplay to discourage spraying and give shitters a fighting chance.
>>
>>454376
Any game that is designed by Riot is bound to get shittier and shittier so I'm not going to even bother to try it since I've learnt from my mistake of playing League since season 2.
>is fundamentally better than csgo in many aspects
factually incorrect
>>
>>452260
Do you like CS:GO? Then just play CS:GO, it's way more popular.
Do you not like CS:GO? Then you won't like this.
It's free, so try it for yourself I guess.
>>
>>452260
It would've been better if they copied the movement from CSGO. Valorant feels so slow in comparison.
>>
>>454851
>another csgo shitter says discouraging spraying is friendly to new players
i dont understand this mindset. the game is actively telling you that if you missed your first 4 bullets, you deserve to die. if anything it encourages you to actually hit your shots and develop better aim.
whereas in csgo you just practice moving your mouse in a 7 pattern and youre good to go easy peasy
>>454861
>"RIOT?? RIOT GAMES AS IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RIOT GAMES??? PASS."
braindead
>>454841
>you just got filterted by CS:GO
if by "filterted" you mean decided not to play the version of the 5v5 tac shooter game that is dying and populated by bullheaded boomers and cheating children then sure, i got filterted.
>>
>>453203
Just seems to mean those are all bad
>>
>>455417
>easy peasy
tell me you havent played CSGO without telling me you havent played csgo
>>
>>454851
>randomizes spray pattern
maybe you should hit your shots and not spray and pray
>>
>>455556
>maybe you should hit your shots and not spray and pray
Valorant has the same rng bullet mechanics that csgo has, but worse. If you tap at someone's head you are literally rolling a dice if you hit them. You can't just "hit your shots" everytime unless your a shitter aiming for the chest or stomach, and even then if it's not perfectly in the middle the rng can still force you to miss at some ranges.
>>
>>455576
this. the gunplay is so half-baked in an attempt to put abilities towards the limelight.
>>
>>455433
not the same person as above but name 3 cs players who are known for being exceptionally good at spraying. I'm not saying valorant's rng is any better either, just spraying as a skill is very overrated compared to pure aiming.
>>
>>456509
Coldzera
Pasha
and obvious Get_Right
>>
>>455417
>Company that is known for ruining their games' fun in favour of esport faggotry and braindead retards who mass report people who play viable meme builds because it's not meta
>LOL WHY U NO PLAY RIOT GAEM
Go eat a salad, Pendragon.
>>
>11 rr
fuck you too riot
>>
>>456571
>coldzera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik3GgugOVP8
>pasha
literally an AWPer for most of his career.
>get_right
irrelevant since 2014, now everyone sprays as much as him because they gave up on trying to tap heads.
>>
>>456509
S1mple, Flamie but he's been out of form since he's been kicked, Electronic, Rain, Olof
>>
>>457285
None of the players you've named are universally known or constantly talked about for being godlike at spraying and Olof was only relevant as an AWPer during the tec9 meta. Spraying as a skill is rarely mentioned outside of discussions between brainlets who don't understand the mechanic, its skill ceiling isn't as high compared to other mechanics like aiming or movement - hence the lack of standout players.
>>
It's almost poetic how valorant really does play like a chink knockoff of CS:GO, down to the artsyle and everything. Absolutely none of the personality counter-strike has.
>>
What is it about this game that makes CS boomers seethe? Is having just one competitor that threatening?
>>
>>457425
>Is having just one competitor that threatening?
CS had zero competition for more than a decade, so yes.
>>
why are the EU servers full of sand niggers yelling mashallah and other nonsense? can't they play on the brazzaville or whatever? i dont wanna mix with these dirty monkeys
>>
remove the word "servers" and answer that question first.
>>
>>454376
even valorant pros hate the game and all prefer cs lmfao
>>
read somewhere that yay said 'cs is about perfection, valorant is about creativity' and I think that sums it up pretty good
>>
>>460611
>Simple just won a fucking major
>he still only plays valorant for 8 hours on stream.
>>
>>452390
It’s good though and shroud likes it
>>
>>452260
chinese spyware
>>
>>453150
>peekers advantage and overall netcode fuckery is worse in valorant
is this why i keep getting swung on by dudes moving at 100+ kph?
>>457285
>>456571
>no EliGE
>>
>>463921
>posted from his made in china device
>>
>>457425
>Riot
There you have it. They have a tendency of taking a solid concept, make it into a good game and then turn it to fucking dogshit trash because they have no idea how to balance shit and they need to have 100% power by not giving the community the necessary tools to create their own content and servers.
>>
>>452260
it's to paladins what paladins is to overwatch
>>
>>452260
no, too much based on lucky shots
the TTK is short meaning you don't even have to get headshots as body shots basically matter more
The game isn't "whos more accurate" just "who shot first"
abilities and characters are hilariously unbalanced, some can heal themselves while others cant and everyone who cant gets fucking shafted hard
flashes are near instant and give you no time to react to them
Theres like 3 characters who can just revive people which is fucking retarded

It takes the worst parts of cs:go, and siege and mashes them together to make something very unfun and unfulfilling to play.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.