[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 75 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: header.jpg (56 KB, 460x215)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Anyone else hyped for Lost Ark? Signed up for the beta hopefully im selected. If I am and I enjoy it I just might get a founders pack. Been waiting for something like this to come out. Watching Koreans play on Twitch just gets me hype.
>>
>>444445
>this korean game definitely won't be complete trash this time
cringe
>>
I'm going to laugh when this thread sinks.
>>
>>444445
>Overwhelmingly Positive
>not even released yet
lmao you know how i know it will be Mixed
>>
File: 1628675325143.jpg (194 KB, 1125x1112)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Hot female characters design and manly men shits all over western market mmo filled with tranny homo shit. Super excited for Ark!
>>
File: 1611309202484.png (49 KB, 170x123)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>genderlocked classes
>>
>>444445
You can grab beta keys from mmorpg.com

https://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/lost-ark-closed-beta-key-giveaway-2000001022
You should still be able to join.
I also registered but a friend showed me the giveaway (i had no idea)
Im not really TOO hyped but i do like PoE/Diablo type games so i will definitely be checking it out
>>
File: 1597006704778.png (593 KB, 800x720)
593 KB
593 KB PNG
>>445341
>hyping up Lost Shart for free
cringe
>>
yeah im hyped
>>
>>445405
out of keys FUCK
>>
File: 1608628248187.png (196 KB, 288x318)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
Nice beard graphics!
>>
Even with all the options on ultra the game looks like shit
>>
>>445686
>>445670
I noticed this too, its crazy dated looking. Not surprising given that it was made with fucking 2014 graphics. Into the trash bin it goes. Well I mean being gook and Amazon was already bad enough, but y'know...
>>
Waiting for my beta key drop.
>>
Unskippable cutscenes and WAY too much talking. Dropped.
>>
File: shart troons btfo.png (373 KB, 889x472)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
Oh no no no... guys, my sides are hurting too much.
>>
It's so boring. Holy shit. The game plays itself, all the quests for the first 3 hours have been "go to x, okay kill these enemies in one or two hits, okay now go back to x, now go to y"
i just tuned out, but I was only level like 14 by the time the 3 hours had passed, and there's another 37 levels of that shit? No thank you.
>>
>>444445
Hyped as fuck. They delayed the western release much too long though and Im annoyed at the classes theyve dropped from the initial release.

Played the Russian version long enough to know that this scratches all of my mmo itches
>>
>>445686
Are you blind?
>>
>>447360
No, you nitwit. Not him, but it looks really plain and uninspiring. Mediocre at best. Also isometric really kills it. Graphics are a solid 5/10.
>>
anyone on EU wanna play? gonna start today
>>
>>447801
Leveling is single player anyways, a very confusing design decision, given that its an MMO and all... Even if you try to do quests together, there are so many scenario dungeons that force you to split up and go at it alone.
>>
The English voice acting is fucking horrible. Holy shit, want to kill myself, it's that bad.

Please tell me there is a patch to JP or KR voices that works for this beta (the patch for the RU version that found around didn't work).

About the rest, graphics are the usual, gameplay is fine, game is boring.
The skill upgrades were the best part of the game. Really well thought.
>>
>>448551
The voice acting is not that great, but not kill myself bad. A few characters specifically are pretty bad though, sure.
>tripods good
Hmm, I'm not sure if I agree with this one. The concept is pretty great, but the execution not too much. I don't think it's out of incompetence, but probably because it was a technical and balancing nightmare to do it for 20 skills for every class. They bit off more than they could chew, so to speak. Tripods are so shallow that even with the 3 tiered modifications, it doesn't really change the nature of the skill like even singular D3 runes do.

https://youtu.be/2t3wkSyH8oE?t=402

When I saw their original vision for tripods it was sick, so this was a big letdown.
>>
Trying out striker, he's alright. Did some research and found out he wasn't the amazing. Which dps classes are the best? Need something to bide time til scouter.
>>
File: file.png (2.01 MB, 1920x1080)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
please rate
genderlocked classes are shit but it's magic or nothing
>>
File: 1631344284234.jpg (342 KB, 1638x2048)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>448811
Based choccy skin appreciator. 8/10
>>
>>444445
Played some of the beta and I can already see how this suffers from the usual p2w grind shit korean mmorpgs suffer from.
The levelling experience to 50 was honestly shit, walk into zone do menial tasks and kill shit. The combat as usual is the only really enjoyable part of the game. However in my opinion it isn't that good this time around. Especially when you are just spamming the meta 8 skills (with mechanical changes on some classes) and smashing normal attacks.
Tgere still hasnt been anything that can beat TERA's combat after 10 years.
>>
>>448857
Well if anything is going to beat Tera's combat, it's certainly not going to be some isometric gook game.
>>
>>448857
Tera combat felt right. I keep using it as a comparison these days even though I didn't care for the game overall that much.
>>
Lost Ark's combat seems like an even more cancerous version of BDO's super armor and invulnerability frames.
Koreans sure do love this kind of combat system.
>>
>>454540
Super armor is one of the worst inventions made by them and it permeates every MMO's combat system from their shitty country now. Invulnerability is just lazy design so they don't have to deal with hard balancing.
>>
File: Born-At-7.jpg (32 KB, 410x533)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Old friend want me to join the beta. He's playing and super happy about it. He also want to pay like 120 EUR when it get out of beta.
>get booster of 10% on everything for a year
he said

So it's a pay2win crap mmo?
>>
>>455351
Yes it is, find a new friend that isn't a retarded payout faggot.
>>
File: 5u0avy.jpg (103 KB, 500x877)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_c9ueMDNJk

Holy shit this is a dead game LMAO imagine thinking this game will be any better than whats out there.
>>
>>455916
>thinking changing literal coombait is bad
should be thanking them honestly
>>
>>455957
On one hand it's killing off what little chance the game had, but on the other, it's killing it off a bad game. So yeah, I guess you're right. This game is better off in the dirt, maybe they'll use UE5 this time and also not have trash animations, gameplay and so on. It'll always be p2w garbage, but at least the whales will get marginally more out of their money.
>>
>>446978
Isn't that all mmos though?
>>
>>456114
No, at least they have some sort of small hook to make it more tolerable. Smilegate had a golden opportunity to innovate here, but they instead doubled down on the boring shit that turns people away from MMOs nowadays. They deserve this failure.
>>
File: 1635785685991.gif (327 KB, 112x112)
327 KB
327 KB GIF
>>455916

I can just fap before playing the game and non of that will matter.

Stay mad coomers.
>>
Is there any reason I can't look around in third person or see the sky whenever a fight isn't going on at least? I want to explore and see the world, not just the gorund
>>
yeah im having so much fun only problem is destroyer wont be there on west release
>>
>>459747
In some very narrow instances you can. I know it seems stupid that you can't, because it'd allow you to get better screenshots, videos and also just be more immersed in the environment. Having said that, there are practical considerations. Needing only half the texture and geometry data cuts down on game size as well as processing requirements. That's probably why Lost Ark looks pretty good for UE3 and also only needs a GTX 1050 Ti to do 1080p60 high settings. Personally I'd just allow them to add ~15 gigs more to the game and let us look and explore to a greater capacity.
>>459931
Sorry bro, Warlord has lots of shields, super armor and also does a lot of damage (deceptively). If you're open to playing a fighter, then the Infighter is somewhat similar. A power hitter, has a lot of disabling skills (similar role as Destroyer in PvE) and is an all around bad bitch.
>>
People hyped for the game never played it look at the korean servers it's p2w trash like all korean games, only good thing to do is pvp
>>
>>444445
you picked a funny board to shill on faggot. new world was a fucking dumpster fire what makes you think this is any different?
>>
>>445405
>>445603
>HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
stfu shilling nigger your posts are so TRANSPARENT
>>
>>461352
Not even that, it's dead in Russia because they have standards and the PvP gets old eventually. It's not worth the PvE rat race to be relevant in the other PvP content which is not equalized at all.
>>
>>444445
So far what I learned in the closed beta is that mobs don't give experience. You're forced to quest to gain levels. How the fuck are you hyped?
>>
>>461854
I guess it's to combat botting or make people care about dogshit Korean writing or something.
>>
Is anyone playing on RU servers?
>>
>dropping summoner for sorc
B-b-based?
>>
File: 1638207839187.jpg (732 KB, 1694x1200)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>468934
Summoners got fucked, a big RIP to them. I don't care about summoner, but this sort of move is yet another stake in the heart of Lost Ark under Amazon. Who includes summoner in the promotional material for half a year and then has 2 game tests with her included, then pulls it right from under them a month or two before launch? It's not about the class, it's about the act to do something so shamelessly. They're already doing all their modifications and censorship stuff already, how much worse can it get?
>>
>>469103
Amazon and fucking up. Name a more classic duo.
>>
>>469436
Indeed. Outside of e-tailer deliveries, everything else is second rate or worse.
>>
>>468078
downloading rn, m8
>>
from what I've played in the beta the gameplay feels solid, just the leveling is kinda boring. I think I'll play it when it comes out, the endgame looks cool
>>
https://twitter.com/playlostark/status/1466957950736642052

>A, A, and P are highlighted
>1st and 16th letter of the alphabet
Jan (1) 17th (16 + 1) release date confirmed
>>
File: 1636060656727m.jpg (82 KB, 1024x578)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>469840
Voluntarily putting a putin virus on your comp and giving up your data to shitty VPNs to play a gpok game, lmao.
>>
Why the fuck would they take the summoner class away???? Are they actually retarded?
>>
File: 1387746440183.jpg (202 KB, 761x1100)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>470972
it is pretty strange. I presume they're planning to stagger classes to one every month or so and they were afraid of having an empty month somewhere? good thing summoner is cringe
>>
I don't like how everyone is just running around in goofy cat costumes, it's dumb
>>
>>471187
Yeah it is, but unfortunately that's how Asians seem to like their game. Even WoW lastes for a decade before they added supremely stupid transmogs to it. XIVay have lots of stupid mogs, but at least they also have a lot of good ones too. Lost Ark has either the edgiest WoW tier set with 500x the edginess, or extremely clown tier.
>>
>Korean gotcha shit
>top down camera lock
>spectacle creep the movie
>basically a diablo clone
nah. i doubt it's an mmo. probably a lobby based instance map that only lets 10-20 people exist at a time
>>
https://twitter.com/ArkivesInfo/status/1467935327872376835

>tournament on 16th on RU server
Are the leaks about the 17th release date true???
>>
File: we_got_cocky_LA_bros.png (2.18 MB, 1638x937)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>472092
idk, but Amazon just posted that they're gonna have some Lost Ark stuff for the VGA, so there is a moderate chance we're gonna get a solid date this time. People are thinking late January.
>>
>>473651
>dead before game is released
sisters...
>>
>Feb 11th
ded game
>>
Just bought the platinum founders pack
>>
>>444445
I am. I played on RU server for a bit right after it was released and the game seemed really nice. Liked the atmosphere, insanely large world. Partial voice acting seemed okay I guess. Prime selling point for me were various environments and that it's a game where you have shit ton of exploration to do. First MMO I played since Runescape, MU online and god knows what else since around ~2005 so I don't have much to compare it to. I've been thinking about picking up some MMO to play long term since the cretins on my home board keep mentioning FFXIV and that one didn't seem as "nice" as this one after checking out some streams.
>>
>>444445
>imagine letting amazon run a .exe on your machine
>>
>>480761
What a paypig you are. I get paying $15 if the game seems really good. But $100 on a complete crapshoot? Lmao, even when it's Amazon AND Korean...
>>
No. I've been in the last 4 alpha and beta tests, both the open and closed ones (I stream the kr version and was contacted by amazon to try it out and also got paid to stream the most recent beta) and they've fucked it super hard with their weird censorship decisions. I guess censorship might be a strong term, but just odd choices in the name of whatever reasoning they push out there. The way they did it so lazily is my biggest issue, it's like they went into ms paint and just slapped skin color down like 4 or steps, and it just absolutely doesn't fit. Changing card art, changing all sorts of stuff. Idunno, feels weird, I don't like it. Most people probably won't care since it'll be their first exposure.

The missing content is the biggest thing I think, they're deliberately taking content out to drip feed it in for the first like 6 months. Nearly every localization does this, but man is it retarded, especially when you're trying to appeal to people who already play the other versions, you're just letting them get super far ahead by knowing what to exploit and what to ignore/avoid.

oh and the extreme p2w changes to pets. not a fucking chance, scamazon. I can drop $30 on KR and play for 6 months, and in that 6 months progress more than enough to earn self-sustain. On NA that won't be possible. fuck RIGHT off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRX6IQsWfnc
>>
Fucking christ, WoW faggots and XIV trannies are starting to infest Lost Ark communities with their dumb bullshit. The community already sucked ass before, but now it's gotten 30x worse. This game died before it was ever really alive.
>>
>>444445
Started playing this a couple of days ago on RU server, anyone want to play together or maybe there is a guild or something? The leveling process is ass, but the endgame looks promising
>>
File: 4kkeuhx9ywl71.jpg (117 KB, 1333x2000)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>488495
There's a Lost Ark discord, one for the reddit (puke) and one official one moderated by Amazon. Both are complete trash. Just do your best to make friends in the game and make small talk with people you bump into.
>>
File: 1467088233326.jpg (36 KB, 482x427)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>444445
>live in pissrael
>oh wow finally the EU gets a release and il get to see what's this game about
>get cucked by region locking
its the only time i have ever seen this shit hole gets region locked from EU servers
>>
the gunner looks like the only interesting class since you need to switch between three different skill bars
>>
>>488776
it's a travesty what they do to our fellow europeans
>>
>amazon gives oce a server for new world
>no server for lost ark
well looks like I'm shitting up the NA server
>>
>>488845
Lost Ark is already going to be a niche game in NA/EU. There probably won't be more than 1k concurrent players from AU/NZ, and not enough to sustain a proper economy or find enough groups or populate world events that include bosses or other similarly large challenges. I feel bad, I really do, but it's not too hard to imagine why they did the studies and showed that it wasn't worth it. Thankfully you only have you and the ocean between you and the west coast, so there won't be any node hopping. Long latency (maybe 180ms, hopefully lower), but it should be relatively stable and consistent.
>>
>korean garbage
>amazon
'no'
>>
File: 1618658822025.jpg (109 KB, 700x875)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>444445
Checked the game on twitch and all thats people are doing is dailies/weeklies on 20 alts then sell carries on main. That's it? Jesus that sounds depressing.
>>
File: 1510372789686s.jpg (2 KB, 125x109)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
I am absolutely bored of every single game that I own. Lost Ark and Elden Ring are the only things at the moment keeping me going forward
>>
>>490010
Lost Ark is going to be a disappointment. I tried out all the classes during beta and almost fell asleep. They all play exactly the same minus Gunner.
>>
>>490010
Elden will be great, if a little stale (because it's the same shit).
>>490015
Ironic that it's called the identity skill when 90% of them are the same build and exhaust meter with basically zero difference between them. Arcana could've been interesting, except the card effects are just flat damage modifiers. Complete joke and waste of potential.
>>
File: file.png (170 KB, 676x429)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>488776
I think even some EU countries are blocked, like the netherlands or ukraine
>>
>>490010
same but also monster hunter rise in a few days
>>
>>490010
Elden Ring is the only real game that matters. But Dying Light 2, Sifu, Warhammer 3, and maybe Evil Dead are infinitely more interesting than this game. End of Dragons looks better too, to be honest. And there's the SWTOR thing for those who like that as well. All in all, who really cares about Amazon's second pile of turd?
>>
File: 1638192783233m.jpg (61 KB, 1024x709)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
1 month until release... it's gonna be good, right bros
>>
>>495706
Y-y-yeah based AGS definitely won't fuck this up.
>>
>>472004
>Korean gotcha shit
uh, do you mean gacha? Lost Ark is not a gacha game.
>>
>>480761
I splurged for the platinum back when the Steam beta was going with the assumption that I would be refunding it. I was drunk, don't really have a great excuse beyond that. I really enjoyed playing the game but I think I will probably refund and stick with the cheapest pack, if anything.
>>
>>496276
Good choice. The Plat pack isn't worth it. You get the pet and title to show that you're an OG if that matters. The avatar can be traded if UT follows other regions, and the wallpaper is the most generic sunset ever. The exclusive train decoration for the estate is just a little train block. No animation, no tracks... just a train bust. Or whatever.

The rest is just BS. Optional sub is useless, the silver can be gotten in just 2 days of Epona dailies, the tools are literally only 1500 silver each, the battle items are cheap to craft, literally 1 per 3 lifeskill nodes.
>>
>>481738
explain this last part? i thought na/eu shit was one time buy.
>>
File: 1640368866422.png (278 KB, 794x872)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>497285
No, in all versions you buy a pet subscription that expands your pet functionality. The base auto loot is free to everybody, just have a pet and it works. If you want remote repair, storage etc and even a damage boost - then you need to pay a subscription. It's purchaseable ingame by converting raw ingame gold to crystals and then buying it. Or just using cash. In reality it's pretty cheap and your endgame weekly gold payout would pay for multiple months by itself.

But now here comes Amazon and rolls the 3 mini subscriptions so you can no longer choose what you want, and roll it into one that costs more, forcing players to spend more gold for parts of the sub they may not want.
>>
>>444445
It seems exciting. An MMO with a heavy skill emphasis but still respecting players' time seems interesting. What they aim to achieve with the PvP resembles that king's avatar anime.
Wonder if the promises is too good to be true.
>>
>>448857
BDO utterly shit on TERA in terms of combat
shame it was made by a korean company, whih doomed it to mediocrity and p2w
>>
>>498038
>too good to be true
If it sounds like it is, then it is. Heavy skill emphasis? Says who? It's literally hit skills off cd. Yes the game has more skills hots, but the skills are also wider than in games like LoL to make up for it. And LA respecting your time is the second biggest lie being told by gook loving shills, the first being that it's not p2w.
>>
>>490010
At least look forward to Dying Light 2.
>>
>>497741
>But now here comes Amazon and rolls the 3 mini subscriptions so you can no longer choose what you want, and roll it into one that costs more, forcing players to spend more gold for parts of the sub they may not want.
I can't find any info about this online? Was this is beta?
>>
cunny class when??????wwww??
>>
File: a4f0234.jpg (40 KB, 474x710)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>498242
Yes. Originally there are 3 subscriptions. Beatrice's Blessing, Ninav's Blessing, and the Pet Subscription. I forgot which does which exactly, but basically the crystal sub you see on the supporter pack is a combination of the two benefits, minus a couple things like daily item rewards for logging in and 10% sailing speed boost and maybe a couple of other things.
>>
Over the past few days, I've read many times "I'm waiting for Lost Ark because I'm tired of New World". I want to warn you right away - in Lost Ark you will find the same boredom, monotony, chasing the numbers of your gearscore.As a Russian player I tried LA a year ago. As you know, the Russian language was one of those in which the game was officially published almost immediately after the release. I have friends who have dedicated a year and more to LA. And they all ended the same - tired of the monotony.The whole game is centered around the gearscore of your equipment. You cannot go to the dungeon if your GS is lower than required. You cannot craft, buy or receive from a player an item that requires a GS higher than your average.You can only improve your GS step by step through blacksmithing. Blacksmithing resources need to be farmed long and hard. The increase in characteristic with an increase in GS is insignificant.All actions timegated and require tickets and battlepasses. Dungeon visits are limited per day. There is no open world, there is no collection and refining of resources, there is no crafting as such.

And they raise GS cap few times - from 1000 to 1250, from 1250 to 1500, so on...

So don't expect too much from this game.
>>
I played it for a week on RU this month. It seems like a nice time waster til Elden Ring. Dropping 100
>>
>>498757
Bruh, don't be retarded. Listen, I played the game. Despite all the shitting on the game, it's a fine game. Decent, even. But it's not worth $100 at all, and you are going to severely regret spending all that money. If you want OG status and look cool, just pay the cheapest one, it comes with the launch title and exclusive pet. Koreans inevitably fuck up any game they make *hard*, and Amazon is also helping them accelerate that pace. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>498754
copy pasted from a reddit retard

wow
>>
>>498593
>>497741
I unironically think this is the proper move since I can only see the clickbait articles that would come from a game with more than one paid subscription, even though this is now the norm in korea and china.
>>
>>498811
How about 50? Can use the rest for Dying light
>>
>>498841
It's hard to know what the value of the packs are, because they won't release the price for Royal Crystals, and what the Crystalline Aura will cost. Royal Crystals will be the general cash store currency to buy anything. You'll get the most crystals per dollar with the gold ($50) one, but you should only do that if you're absolutely certain that you'll spend that and enjoy the game. It's easy to overspend in the honeymoon phase.
>>
>>498902
And to add on to this, the item packs that come with it are absolutely worthless. Silver is easy to come by once you get into the swing of things, the subscription (Crystalline Aura) only matters for extra instant teleportation slots, and the items are easily crafted for really cheap. It's just a cheap trick to get people to overspend because they have no context about the value of the items.

The platinum pack is different, because it preys on sentimentality. A lot of people have been watching the game since 2014, so it'll be easy to rope them in with 'exclusives', even if they suck. The mount is crazy ugly, *still* nobody knows what the lawmaker avatars look like yet, and the wallpaper is a generic sunset and the train is just a stationary model.
>>
File: 1639490032427m.jpg (75 KB, 930x1024)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>498824
Not him, but it doesn't make it wrong.
>>
I was excited for this until I found out Amazon was involved. Sure enough, they are censoring parts of the game, deleting certain scenes because of innuendo and changing NPCs to better fit western demographics. We all know that a Korean game that was designed and marketed by / for Koreans has to have PoC color in it. Of course they targeted the red heads NPCs first because reasons.
>>
>>499657
I'm still gonna play it on the side, I'm just not gonna spend money on it. If they want money, they know what to do. Hopefully enough people will do the same in order to send a message. Probably not, though. They never do.
>>
>>499747
If the RU server can survive with their cash shop prices cut by 75% compared to KR, all NA need is one fatfuck buying one costume.
>>
>>499783
>my.games
>cut prices by 75%
Yeah that doesn't sound right. Are you sure about that? Last I saw, everything was pretty standard in terms of price. Cosmetic bundles cost ~25-30 USD, a boost to regular ol' 50 is about 5 USD, and so on. That seems pretty typical for Korean stuff.
>>
>>499898
Last I check ru was 800 RC or so an epic outfit. Unless ruples went up in value, that's like 10 bucks.
>>
So what Class do I pick to roll everyone in Arena.
>>
>>499947
Blade/sorc
>>
You need to check what Koreans want from a game and why it won't make a good MMO. Koreans can't even finish a single round of any multiplayer game without rage quitting. Unless they completely overhaul it for the western market it will be dead faster than you can say New World.
>>
File: zv3tfzaoa8b81[1].jpg (65 KB, 640x693)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>
File: 1636071223084m.jpg (52 KB, 1024x447)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>500136
Ugly pan faced gook. Don't ever post that trash again.
>>
>>499951
Wrong, it's gunslinger and devil hunter.
>>
>>445338
>>444676
Are you people genuinely retarded or just pretending? The game's been out for almost 4 years, people have played the russian version with an unofficial english patch and the general consensus is that the game is great
What would suddenly change with the official global release to somehow make the game bad?
>>
>>500401
nice try ags shill
>>
Is it better than D3?
>>
>>500434
the refutation skills of a 4 year old, keep huffing those farts
>>
>>500362
beautiful, inspiring, powerful.
>>
>>500401
Good work 'jeet, its time to go home, your shift is over.
>>
>>500455
Do you actually have a superiority complex or do you pretend to be stupid in order to evoke a reaction at which you giggle like a 10 year old? I'm writing a thesis on people who "troll" for a job and I'd love to hear a genuine answer from one, if you're even capable of forming sentences in a normal conversation without snark, sarcasm and inane insults.
>>
>new world and lost ark threads
damn bezos is working really hard huh
>>
>>500474
How much control Bezos since he left?
>>
>>500472
You should write a thesis about working a job where you shill for shitty MMOs.
>>
>>500665
You're only proving my point further, you have absolutely no worth in this world as you hedonistically seek cheap laughs from strangers online, doing the lord's work, buddy, cases like you always end up in a suicide, prepare in advance.
>>
reddit is melting down over the cunny class

https://www.reddit.com/r/lostarkgame/comments/s22luf/artist_starter_and_legendary_skins_not_cash_shop/
>>
File: 1640862335953.jpg (130 KB, 860x1214)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>501007
That gaijin poster is a total pedo in denial KEK. I've never seen someone so obsessed about the topics of lolis, and he's going so far to defend the honor of these countries that think nothing of him.
>>
>>501173
he says he lives in Japan too kek
>>
>>501007
>>501173
you two should stay there
>>
File: 1596258113610.jpg (757 KB, 2320x3088)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>>502437
I decided to poke around his profile a bit. Apparently he's some German loser that ran away to Japan and is now a 2D Unity 'game developer' NEET that has a Japanese wife thats working to support him while he chases his dream of 0 income. Goddamn, he really is living the typical 4ch autist's dream.
>>
File: fwaegwegawgwawge.png (12 KB, 689x197)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>444445
Instantly dropped
>>
File: 1642050827458.jpg (121 KB, 795x863)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>502570
True, it only has DX9.
>>
>>445392
DI-EARLY
>>
Alright, taking bets. Does AGS fuck this up, or do they actually do better after the trashcan fire that was New World? I'm gonna say it's fine for early access and then when f2p hits servers all die.
>>
>>502622
DX11 update is live on KR servers and will come to all regions soon
>>
>>503060
Doesn't matter, it's still a franken engine from 2006. A foundation as old as WoW released in 2018. Can't these dumb gooks do anything right??
>>
>>503073
still looks and runs great and allows them to do all kinds of stuff
>>
>>503060
Fuck that. When are they going to update everything to UE5
>>
>>503023
50/50. They didn't program it. That's the 50.
>>
>>500916
>cases like you always end up in a suicide, prepare in advance.
you had me nodding until this massive projection. seek help.
>>
>>503023
The launch itself will probably be more stable than New World, but that isn't hard to do. I do think they'll fuck it up in the sense that it'll be much buggier than it has any right to be due to all their meddling with the source code by pajeet employees. As for numbers? Beating peak New World numbers, hell fucking no. I'll be surprised if it breaks 400k. Sustained numbers after 3 months? Harder to say, but I still think it'll be lower than New World, though not by much. Maybe 50k average everyday.
>>503225
This, they should just skip UE4. If they're doing a full engine upgrade, they're probably gearing up for UE5 right as we speak. It'll probably be ready in 2024 at the earliest. The technical foundation for Lost Ark is so bad, though. Look at the way the characters move/slide around in cutscenes. Look at the expressionless faces. Look at the lack of physics when your character or monsters move off the edge of platforms. Enemies and spells simply fall and despawn on an invisible plane off a cliff edge and it looks awful. When an enemy or boss pushes you off the edge and you fall to your death, they have this janky thing where you die, lock in place and then statically fall down. It's literally worse than WoW.
>>
>>500401
>50000 korean currency has been donated to your account
>>
>>503407
>Good for 2 attempts of a single gear upgrade with a .28% success chance!
>>
Oh, look, a cute petitte race that feels like a copy&paste of Tera's Elin.
>>
>>503454
Not a race, class. Its just the same elf used for summoner and bard.
>>
>>503454
You just know that the game is in big trouble when they have to pull out that card to keep loli obsessed whales spending so the game doesn't sink.
>>
>pvp tournament
>5 minutes of downtime for 1 minute of combat
>>
>>503643
This games pvp is overrated. I mean it's not bad, but these shills really oversell it.
>>
>>503643
>>503664
Theres tourney going on right now.
https://www.twitch.tv/thearkives
>>
>>503664
this game has been shilled harder than anything I've seen in years, maybe I'm just paying more attention to this game though
>>
>>503664
The first match was pretty hype but the rest suck
>>
>>503689
It's 100% just you since new world shilling was way worst
>>
>>448811
>really want to be cute heal slut
>genderlocked classes
>the only TRUE healing class is a man
>the next closest thing is more of a utility slut than a heal slut

0/10 wouldn't spend my shekels
>>
>>503764
I'm sure there were New World shills, but to be honest it felt more organic in comparison. People really had this hope that it would deliver, that we would be free from this endless train of Asian MMOs without soul. All the Lost Ark shilling seems so hollow and fake.
>>503806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qxPkYxKrfI

What, you don't want to spend shekels on this specimen of a game? Whats wrong with you? Are you a racist?
>>
https://forums.playlostark.com/t/january-update-while-its-almost-launch/31637/38

Delay incoming
>>
File: crying.jpg (153 KB, 800x450)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>505411
Oh no no no these guys just can't catch a break can they? More than half a month behind on this month's status update.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.