[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 85 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1604709938762.jpg (130 KB, 900x675)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Consider playing Mabinogi
>What is Mabinogi
A fun once popular little old school Korean sandbox MMO from 2004 based around Celtic mythology with many different features.
>Features such as?
Ageing, character rebirthing, fashion contest, weight gaining, music playing and custom music creation, and a large verity of skills that don't always involve combat. Basically you can be and do whatever you want at your own pace, no treadmill level progressing.
>That's nice but the graphics look dated
What Mabinogi lacks in graphics it makes up for in SOUL with its large fashion and color customization
>Interesting Pet System?
You can play as your pet or fight side by side with them. There are a myriad of pets with different combat benefits or life skill benefits.
>Hows the Combat?
Over 10 different styles of combat varying from melee, ranged, and magic. The game's combat thrives in using multiple combat styles such as Puppetry and Chain Blades together.
>Nexon
Nexon has been surprisingly very generous with Mabinogi for awhile now, things that used to require money to do is free or given out through events in fact, they shower you in cashshop items from events. They actually love and still support the game after all these years. The only real greedy parts are the awful gear upgrading system but you can ignore that for over 60% of the game and the costume loot boxes if you're a whale.
>So the game still gets content after all these years
Yep
>Isn't the game dead?
Only because you're not playing ;)
>>
Guides:

>Skill Training
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UefjxRzcQWza26VaJapHl77eH429SR2bjkpkkLLggYw/edit#

>Best In Slot Gear
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sq3Sa0AaOuQ087rb2CR5fBK9F4gE2Uz6LjsdBgWtscQ/edit#heading=h.kt0ezt1btzid

>Beginners guide and outline to just some of mabinogi's features
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1of49rjWooRxDJZhrwmiZQRHneXt-ElcuvvzNvPjiZtA/edit#
>>
File: 1620563813059.png (257 KB, 1309x1163)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
Up and coming combat talent changes from the devs themselves

https://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/update_view.asp?id=4889393
>>
>>435591
>Korean
dropped
>Nexon
double dropped
>>
>>435595
>flash launcher gets changed to ranged
I bet sakura abyss does too, RIP
>>
>>436291
What is wrong with that?
Arent they on ranged weapons to begin with
>>
YO ALEXINA YOTSUBA GANG WHERE YOU AT?
NAO BROS WHERE YOU AT
SOUND OFF BOYS!!
>>
>>436472
ALEXINA HERE RED LEADER
>>
>>436472
I dont play this since long time
>>
>>435591
Is the story good?
Is it possible to solo those parts or what?
is it pay 2 win?
>>
File: 1631460199883.jpg (92 KB, 1360x705)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>436852
>Is the story good?
Personally is ranges from ok to meh depending on the chapter or side story with some neat ideas thrown around.
>Is it possible to solo those parts or what?
The story and most things can be solo'ed with like a few quests that will require you to have a small party or 1 other person to finish. The game has a help system for quests so if you really need someone's help in any quest and have no friends or guild mates, you can set up a certain quest you need help on and anyone on the server will receive a pop up and help.

The game used to have a strong focus on working together with others but over the years it, and pretty much every old MMO turned into single player games. Its still fun but if you saw just how serious the game was in its early days, would make you wish some of that charm was still around.
>is it pay 2 win?
Not any more it isn't. The only worst parts is the gear upgrading progression but like the OP mentioned, gear doesn't really become all that important until very late into the game. Skills matter more than gear for most of the game. There's no tri force system(healer, tank, DPS) either as anyone can do all those things and tanking is almost non existent.

don't get hit > maxed out armors
>>
>>436882
Not him and I mean I know it's a fun game and all but it's 100% pay to win, don't even try to pretend dude
>>
>>436978
Well I also wouldn't say it's 100% pay2win either and it really depends on what you define as pay2win.
>>
>>436470
Natural Shield screws you over a lot more then Heavy Stander does. It feels like way more enemies pop 1’s off ranged attacks then they do melee
>>
>>437126
Enchants are incredibly important, and the best ones demand you use protection potions from the cash shop. 4-5 potions on average per enchant, prefix and suffix. Reforges dont just add power they make play styles viable in the first place. A new player gets more out of buying preforged rank 1 shitty gear and getting 1 good reforge on it then they do becoming a grandmaster dan 3-er and making the best armor in the game.
>>
>>437453
Look, no one is saying there isn't pay2win mechanics but to imply that you absolutely need to for new players is horse shit. Enchants are useless for 80% of the games content. Some add some nice tiny bonuses but compared to all the other ways on getting stronger, you can still get buy with just shitty npc armors and weapons. You can still do all of your Generation quests, leveling skills(which is what you're going to be doing the most if you're new), level your characters and pets through shadow missions and baltane missions, albon knights, crusader missions, and basically most raids with a group because you know, you're not intended to solo everything.

Reforges are probably the only thing that's actually useful from the start and even then you don't need max reforges unless you're at end game trying to solo raids that were intended to do with a party. And if you don't want to do all that upgrading shit you can just buy from other players since making money isn't that hard either even events give out loads of cashshop items to use or sell. The game even gives you several free armors, weapons, and 100% enchantment scrolls to last you close to late game, some of which are already fully upgraded.
>>
If paying real money gain you any advantage, it's pay to win. Simple as.
>>
File: 1633150057909.gif (887 KB, 675x675)
887 KB
887 KB GIF
>>437930
>No one is saying there isn't p2w
>Anon responding to a post that literally says in response to asking if the game is p2w "Not any more it isn't."
>>
>>437930
I just came back from attempting a few of the basic tech duinn missions with a friend. He’s a grandmaster mage with soft capped Int, and I’m a giant grandmaster warrior with soft capped str. The tech duinn geata in feth fiada killed us so many times we had to brute force it with revives. The barrier spirit in kraken completely walled us even with time shifting meteors and sakura abyss. This is basic content. There’s literally an event for newbies right now that tells them they’ll get all the chests in tech duinn even if they dont go in with a full party. The game acts like you just need to hit an avg damage tier according to the dungeon guide, but its a flat out lie. Even if you get the nele reknown, even if you hit 20-30k total levels, even if you craft dan 3 celtic staves and massive despair hammers, its all worthless in the content that matters without reforges and enchants.
>>
If you asked anyone in the know up to this event how to get ahead in Mabi, they’d tell you to boot up an old laptop or a virtual machine, and get to running “cousins” to take advantage of events and the nature of how dungeons rewarded loot. Now only the former is still true. If you played casually or with a few friends, you fell behind. Now your best hope is to grab the cast offs of some whale or meta grinder come the next reforge event.
>>
>>435591
This game is deserted.
>>
>>438608
The game is nothing but people afking with their newest outfits 24-7. The glory days of mabi are long and gone..
>>
>>435591
How is the RP scene in Mabinogi? Nonexistent or what?
>>
>>439063
Not for a long long time. There's probably one rp guild still floating around, but a huge majority of the players moved on to other games around the time of the Shakespeare generations.
>>
>>438867
Even project 1999 had more players. This is sad.
>>
File: 1613636605882.png (684 KB, 891x459)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
Why are they shilling a kart racer on mabinogi's main page? I thought my adblocker was broken or something.
>>
>>439634
they shill all their releases to all nexon game pages
>>
I haven't played since like 2013, are there still naked bots running around Tir Chronail killing all my gray foxes?
>>
>>440585
I miss those days
>>
>>440585
No, in fact I've seen very few bots in Tir lately, at least on Alexnia. All you see now are chat spam bots and even then they mostly only show up in Dunarton. They used to be in Tir a lot but I guess the game is so dead even bots are leaving.
>>
Is there some kind of order on how you're suppose to upgrade the detective journal from the event? I get onyx and fine onyx but its these star stones that are confusing me.
>>
>>435591
Are the servers still running on some machine and connection from the 90s?
>>
>>442705
No they just don’t care about any players outside of korea
>>
Can this game run on Linux or is the anti-cheat still in the way?
>>
>>442925
It's such a shame. The game is unplayable if you don't live next to the servers.
>>
>>440585
Just naked alts clustered around event npcs.
>>
I don't see a Final Hit Duration increase in the new enchantment list for equipment. What the fuck.
Fuck Giants. I would definitely love to fuck elves. Humans are cucked again.
>>
>>445918
GIANT CHADS STAY WINNING
>>
>>445918
>Final Hit Duration
That's what glyphs are for.
>>
File: 1627427272169.png (2.04 MB, 1360x706)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
I hope they go back to squires one day, revamp or do more with it.
>>
File: Client_PC236tcmHd.jpg (1.31 MB, 2560x1440)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>448210
Same here. I got bored of raising the other three squires because I have no reason to. The use of squires in certain Baltane missions was a step in the right direction, but you can simply brute force those missions without paying too much attention to them.
>>
Merge when?
>>
>>438330
Have you ranked up Glyphs? **Lite reforges** along with having your pet maxed out?
>>
>>448210
Been working on crying girl and cold loner so I can get a divine lance and guns someday, and god that conversation system is awful, but I do like the idea behind it. Kanna best girl
>>
File: 1625008135014.jpg (79 KB, 800x600)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>450910
Are the squire weapons worth getting? I never saw the point in them looking at their base stats.
>>
File: 1618135068696.png (192 KB, 335x329)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>
>>452314
According to that best in slot google doc, some if them are. Like the lance, or the 2hander if you’re human. But it’s thousands of hours of work for marginal gains. Most weapons are. But squires are still worth doing in the short term for spare change, so might as well aim towards the long term if you’re gonna do em anyway
>>
File: 1417903055291.png (533 KB, 490x829)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
Remember that ass.
>>
I remember enjoying this game but I stopped playing when the Dorcha gauge popped up and I couldn't minimize it, it was just there forever. The other issue was repair costs, everything outside of the beginner gear was so expensive to repair it was not only where all my money was going but I had to farm as "gently" as possible so I could afford to repair my gear, even the cheap repair that can damage gear.
>>
sex with OP
>>
>>453080
>The other issue was repair costs,
Apparently they are planning to lower repair cost by like 3/4 I think. For some reason 3/4 just stays in my head. As for the dorcha gauge, you can minimize it to where the whole bar doesn't take up the screen and even move it but not sure if you can actually make it go away. Haven't touched chain in awhile.
>>
>>453243
>they are planning to lower repair cost
Oh, I'd play again if that happens, I was having fun doing virtually everything else. I'll keep an eye on their news I guess. I was enjoying just playing through the story, it's not groundbreaking stuff but there were 10? story arcs at least when I last played.
>>
>>453248
Also I >>453243 forgot to mention that durability doesn't drain when you aren't in combat anymore so now you can wear you most expensive gear without worries. Its only in combat that the durability will drain.
>>
>>453080
Can confirm you can shrink the dorcha gauge, and after the current 90% less cost event, all repairs are permanently decreasing down to a fourth of what they were.
>>
>>450618
I was going to bitch more at the idea of “light reforges” but with the new update i suppose it isn’t unreasonable to have some okay rank 2s for a relative newbies anju shuriken/celtic druid/frobor blade tier weapons. It upset me before that crafted gear was worthless if you didnt spend around a 100 USD to reforge it. Compared to getting pre-r1 gear from the gacha. Now it’s a slightly closer gap that’s not so cancerous.
>>
>>453550
What i meant is, that the glyphs are more like buff versions of refoges that can be casted multiple times, therefore lite reforges.
>>
>>454192
It’s hilarious that the healing glyphs completely invalidate zone of renewal
>>
Oh snap, life skills update coming for korean server
https://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/update_view.asp?id=4889457

>Hello. This is Developer Kalun, who always strives to deliver pleasant news to Milletians. We bring you the news of the life RE:form update that many Milletians have been waiting for. In this life skill RE:form update, the development team not only improves the convenience and usability of life skills, but also we focused on revamping life skills to help new/returning users grow. We will inform you in advance of the changes to come through the life RE:form update.

>[Increase Production Experience]
>The significance of the production activity is not only a simple product, but also we decided that it needs to be expanded into activities that are meaningful to more Milletians. Therefore, in order for the production activities to be connected with the growth of the character to some extent, the production experience of almost all life skills, such as cloth making and blacksmith, has been greatly increased.

>[Production Diary]
>Check the list of items that can be crafted by life skill at a glance. A crafting diary system has been added that allows you to record a list of items that have been successfully crafted. We wanted to give meaning to the production of various types of items as well as the fun of accumulating production records. In addition, when a specific item composition is produced for the first time, items necessary for new/returning users to settle down and grow their character will be provided.
>>
File: 1622902342316.jpg (119 KB, 450x504)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>455202
>[UI Reorganization]
>You will be able to open the Life Skills UI even if the tools required for crafting are not nearby or are not worn. In addition, the list of recipes that can be produced has been enlarged to make it easier to check and search at a glance. In the case of Tailoring and Blacksmith, which require separate fabrics and drawings in addition to materials, you can collect and check only the recipes of the fabrics/drawings you currently own. The Autofill of materials required for crafting, which was previously only possible in some life skills, is also applied to work in all life skills.

>[Improvement of production convenience]
>When making silk and cloth with Weaving, it is improved so that the product of the desired grade (Cheap/Common/Fine/Finest) can be directly selected and produced with certainty. In the case of the Cooking skill, it is improved so that the required number of ingredients is consumed even if multiple ingredients are added, A quest to help you make some cumbersome raw materials such as red pepper paste/Mixed Vegetables has been added to Glenis' shop. When attempting to collect Water, Fragrant Honey Water, and Fragrant Honey Milk, it is improved so that it is collected without a chance of failure. A new installation that allows you to gather herbs and cobwebs has been added to the Homestead. Inventory visibility has been improved according to the types and grades of leather, cloth, and silk pockets, which were difficult to distinguish due to the same inventory image. In addition, new Pouches will be introduced to neatly hold more and different materials.
>>
>>455203
>[Add new recipe]
>As a reward for clearing the Tech Duinn mission, a new Sewing Pattern that can be produced with the Tailoring skill is added. To make more colorful dishes, dozens of new recipes that can be made with cooking skills will be introduced. A new cooking ingredient item has been added to the grocery store for sale. In addition, in order to complement the value of existing material items and to alleviate the barriers to entry into content, a new potion item crafting recipe has been added that will help upgrade the Echostone and unlock the Erg.

>In addition, you can see that the maximum production success rate has been improved from 99% to 100% when trying to produce.

>Life RE:form update will be released on the 11/25 official server. When the public test server is reflected, unexpected situations such as price fluctuations of related items that may occur on the official server and considering the trade system improvement update schedule scheduled for this winter, inevitably, it was introduced directly to the official server. We will do our best to ensure stability as it is presented directly from the official server. To help Milletians who need to rank up to enjoy improved life skills, the returning Living Master's order event will also be held, so please participate. We will continue to run without stopping so that you can feel proud of being a Milletian. Thank you.
>>
Okay if they really give buffs to erg and echostones ill take back everything bad i said about the devs.
>>
>>455203
>The Autofill of materials required for crafting, which was previously only possible in some life skills, is also applied to work in all life skills.
Oh man, I hope that includes disassembly, it took me goddamn ages to rank that up.
>>
>>455203
>>When making silk and cloth with Weaving, it is improved so that the product of the desired grade (Cheap/Common/Fine/Finest) can be directly selected and produced with certainty
This is the best fucking update right here. Hated that RNG based silk and fabric making. I also notice how they're slowly doing away with that dumb 99% chance bullshit and finally giving us the full 100% chance at doing stuff.
>>
Doing Pummel Dan:
>Uppercut
>Heavy stander cancelled the combo
>Uppercut
>Somersault
>Still on combo 2
>Successfully used Uppercut or Somersaut
>Combo cancelled
>Trying to use pummel
>Select a target
>Clicking on the cyclops
>Select a target
Oh, neat, the prices for the advancement tickets have sharply decreased
>>
File: 1632782269731.gif (1.82 MB, 616x338)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>
>>456315
>Oh, neat, the prices for the advancement tickets have sharply decreased
It feels like almost everything has had a huge price drop the last month or so. What happened?
>>
>>435591
>sandbox
bye
>>
>>435591
i wanted to try it but i cant download it on steam. any way to bypass this??﹏
>>
>>457337
It's a nexon game, don't use steam for it, go to nexon's mabinogi site.
>>
So what’s the deal with the 20 people that always appear out of nowhere at the same time and kill the black dragon in 15 seconds then all disappear.
>>
>>457454
Black Dragon raid is scheduled to appear at certain times and they're changing channels to fight it again.
>>
>>435591
Really wish they made mabi 2 already...
>>
File: 1629509208921.jpg (281 KB, 950x950)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
My wife
>>
>>457612
The OG team tried, iirc players saw it would end up being a Mabi themed Vindictus and forced the OG team to back-down
>>
>>458296
It was moreso a Diablo-esque dungeon crawler but with a Vindictus artstyle. The assets were reused for the Mabinogi card battler.
>>
is stardust worth the grind?
>>
>>459902
It's alright if you have nothing else to do, the skills are decent if you want more aoe's. Never seen how well it plays fully maxed though. My advice is to skip any quests that takes too long to complete or eat up too much crafting materials like leather.
>>
>>459902
The damage from the 2 passives gets to be very decent. Its a weaker but more frequent reaper that doesnt break raids. Blow is a handy “get off me” button, and chaser has some stun lock utility, but is more used for proccing critical based functions, like ego resets or the passives on the tech duinn knuckles. Veil is alright but while it or chaser are active, the passives wont proc so you lose damage.
>>
>>459902
Also I forgot to add, the passives only proc when using certain skills, something like normal attacks while under WotG dont proc it, but I think skills like final strike/hit do. Its really stupid. I dont too many fine details but I see people bitch about that a lot.
>>
>>435591
I made an account a few months ago, and I dont remember what name I put it under, how do I best go about recovering an account?
>>
>>461029
the password recovery should just ask for the email you used to sign up for it.
>>
Is there an item that gives more AP gained when leveling? I feel like there is but I can't remember.
>>
>>461198
One of those triangle-shaped crystals, i think it is the blue one.
>>
>>461198
My bad, it was orange prism
>>
when is it comming out...

https://youtu.be/ReWaUuL_-Pw
>>
>>461664
So is the map going to be a 1 to 1 copy of the old overworld, or are they going to update a few things. I of course recognize a lot of the old locations and they seem to be exactly the same as the old ones.
>>
>>436472
OK I'M GOING TO GET THE GAME, BUT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S FREE. WHAT SERVER WE ON?
>>
>>461804
Both, some are on Alexnia and some are on Nao. I think only Alexnia has a guild but its pretty dead though
>>
File: 1607008253740.png (459 KB, 763x557)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
Just a heads up, the puzzle event ends tomorrow or in 18 hours so if you were holding off collecting the rewards due to keeping timed items longer then now would be a good time to collect them.
>>
>>457317
OP is retarded, it's an open world since you can get almost everywhere from the get-go, the only sandbox part is the homestead
>>
bros i went to mabipro retail was so unfun
>>
pls add multithreading to ur dumb engine
>>
>>465470
impossible, their engine is so fucking old that some parts of it are written on ASSEMBLY with no documentation whatsoever, good luck
>>
>log on
>go to dunbarton
>try to chat with people
>everyonesafk.jpg
>log off
I just want to socialize...
>>
>>466867
i feel you. i tried ff14 and in 2 days not a single soul typed anything. i fkn hate MMOs
>>
File: 1635412588997.png (1.45 MB, 1364x706)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
Man I love this x2 spirit weapon exp event, I got up to like 20-30 levels since it started. Finally got me to open up all my event boxes I've been saving for gem fodder.
>>
Think we will get a winter master plan after maint?
>>
>>468271
I hope so or any event that isn't shit.
>>
pls come to mabipro sirs
>>
>>468453
I refuse
>>
God erg sounds like a nightmare, its no wonder I never bothered with it. Plus I mostly use duel swords so it doesn't sound like I get much out of it and I need to feed 2 weapons? Fuck that.

https://wiki.mabi.world/view/Erg
>>
>>468997
It's a bandaid that was meant to rebalance/ enable skills for bad talents. Spirit weapons also do this. A spirit staff makes hailstorm and int magic much stronger functionally for example, and a lvl50 ego knuckle is pretty equivalent. The problem is that spirits are far easier to passively level, and transfer to better/different weapons. If you want to level your spirit, or even multiple, you feed them gems, maybe you save gems for a 2x event, most annoying part is talking to the thing for 4 days before feeding it for an exp multiplier. For Erg, you have to have billions in items that you need to be reserving inventory space for, and actively going out and hunting down, for hours and days and weeks, just so you can throw hundreds of millions into an tiny chance of success trashcan, all to fix the shortcomings of a talent for one weapon alone.

It's absolutely not worth doing at this point, and any Erg reliant talents and content that necessitates it should be written off as trash.
>>
>>469027
Bro, just Erg 50 2 frosted borealis hammers for your giant bro ive heard its really good, ive heard it, i sure as fuck cant confirm it because I havent done it but yeah go for it my dude, aim for that instead of just running a chainblade and a spirit staff c^:
>>
GUYS DID YOU SEE THE NEW EVENT
WE CAN ACTUALLY GET COOL EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY FROM DOING DUNGEONS
>>
>>469027
Spirit weapons I don't mind, I get a shit load of passives for very little the cost plus I dual swords as human so I only need to do it for 1 weapon. This erg shit sounds awful for swords though. I gotta gather a shit load of items and run my ass all the way to avalon each time just to feed it and I need to do this for two 1 handed swords if I dual wield?

>>469031
What if I'm not a giant though and use 1h swords instead? 1h blunts at least give several nice bonuses. 1h swords, all I get is 21 weapon damage at 50 erg and I'm too lazy to calculate how that works for dual swords.
>>
>>469085
Its so much time and investment. I would not recommend doing Erg unless you have a top tier meta weapon for one of the few weapon types Erg specifically fixes, like perseus/revenant knuckles, control bars, or cylinders.

I have a Massive Despair Hammer, and yeah it gains a lot of Max Attack from Erg, but it doesnt change anything. Its far more important to get reforges, enchantments, set effects, a good BFO buff %, and more. I dont play human so I cant say what you should do, but yeah if you use smash, windmill, bash, and final hit with two swords cause you like it, Erg is the absolute last thing to do after you've done everything else, and even then I wouldn't recommend it outside of those few weapon categories where Erg matters most.
>>
Reminder, spirit weapons are a necesity to keep doing generations and erg is necesary to use Pragarah
>>
>>469379
pragarah sucks
>>
>>469612
Can't argue with that since i've yet to get erg item level 25
>>
>>469644
It's worse than the brionac in every way.
>>
wtf happened to this game why is it all vertical progression raiding and gathering in your house
>>
>>469041
I still don't get how this event even works so I never bothered
>>
might try it, are there any noob guides? don't understand this rebirth system and I presume there's a lot of outdated content I shouldn't do
>>
>>470384
oops I'm blind lol
>>
>>470187
i might hop on and find out
i hope my yotsuba bros are on :3
>>
File: 1635331540152.jpg (668 KB, 850x1208)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>470444
>yostsuba
>>
do you have to pay to get mabinoogi premium? it's holding some of my stuff hostage in a bag
>>
File: 1630221001888.png (112 KB, 292x416)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
Bah, not enough points for pure windmill kino
>>
Haven't played since 2008 because I switched to Fiesta Online. I'll rejoin tomorrow and start over because I miss that new game feeling and I forget 95% of the game.
>>
>>473804
The game is completely different than what it was back then.
>>
>>465640
plenty of guys around who could pull it off
>>
>>470904
There's an extra inv that can only be accessed with pon which you get on events around ever 4 months or so
>>469709
The long and short way to explain why hs harvesting is the current meta is this >>454192 and glyphs require herbs
About raids... i dunno desu, it's probably a mix of soluna mats being either a pain to make, a pain for the mats to obtain or both and probably to force players to co-op because i tell you, last time the staff themselves had to help me with a dungeon from a generation that still requires party members after asking for help at least to be dropped for almost a week.
>>
>All those restrictions on Netherlands players
Paternalism is a hell of a drug.
>>
Event heads up, apparently you can repeat one of the Master plan Poe missions by selecting the weekly mission to use a shadow mission crystal. Then use the shadow mission crystal, talk to Poe to forfeit the quest, then take the mission again allowing you to spam the quest for the reward. Never tried it since I just learned about it, this will probably be patched tomorrow though.
>>
Mabinogi looks so fucking interesting to me, but I can never commit to the game.
I don't know if it's the lag, but I always give up in frustration after missing one too many whirlwinds.
>>
File: 1622209046277.jpg (401 KB, 850x1200)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
Korean test server for the new commerce skill revamp went live. Shit sounds pretty sick.
https://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4889537
>Hello. This is Developer Kalun, who always strives to deliver pleasant news to Milletians. The Commerce update announced through the online showcase "Great Trade Era" has been released to the test server. Through this Commerce update, the development team not only realizes Commerce to Iria, but also we tried to improve the original 'fun of growth' in Commerce so that anyone can enjoy it. Through this, you can check the changes that will come to the Commerce system now on the public test server.

>Here's what we can see on our public test server:
>[Commerce Season System] In order to make the Commerce system more fun, the Commerce Season System is introduced. Commerce Season System can be checked in the [Commerce] tab of the character information window. You can acquire 'Seasonal Ducats' through Commerce, and when each season ends, the Seasonal Ducats are combined into regular Ducats. 'Seasonal Commerce Rank' and 'Seasonal Commerce Ranking' are introduced so that you can check how much you enjoyed Commerce in each season and obtain rewards accordingly. The 'Seasonal Commerce Rank' can be achieved when the 'Seasonal Commerce Point' reaches a set number, and rewards can be obtained immediately when the 'Season Commerce Point' is reached. The 'Season Commerce Ranking' is determined according to the 'Season Commerce Score' ranking, and you can obtain rewards according to the ranking at the end of the season.

1/4
>>
File: 1614685378294.jpg (202 KB, 850x667)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>475445
>[Improvement of the Commerce system] Through this update, the development team has added the original fun of Commerce and we tried to solve the inconveniences of the existing trading system and the parts that did not work properly. Based on that, we have readjusted the returns of all traded goods to make it easier to make profits. In addition, it has been improved so that the market price of traded goods can be checked while the trade is moving. As Commerce posts are added, the size of the Commerce Post UI has been expanded so that you can see more information at a glance. Bounty criminal tracking content, which has been difficult to meet with bounty criminals, have been changed so that all bounty criminals appear on the bounty bulletin board regardless of whether they were looted or not. The bounty registered for each bounty has been improved so that it gradually increases over time, even if there is no looting damage from Milletians. Also, as a server event, an urgent wanted order may be issued to a specific bounty, and the bounty of that bounty will increase by a certain percentage.

>However, there were parts where measures were unavoidably necessary for the future Commerce system. As mentioned in the showcase, the proportion of barter play through the Scathach Trading Post was only 1/4 of that of general trade. The amount of goods obtained through barter exchange was more than 20 times that of normal trade, and the development team thought deeply about this. As a result, it was determined that measures in this area were absolutely necessary to ease barriers to entry into trade and create a virtuous cycle in the future. From now on, the weekly number of barter trades will be limited, and barter trade has been changed to be possible from a season trade grade of 'Silver' or higher. [Barter Trades are for outposts like Scathach Beach]
>>
File: 1635349135186.jpg (262 KB, 800x800)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>475448
>[Iria Commerce] Two new ports have been added to increase access to trade on the Iria continent. (Sella Port, Connous Port) New trading posts will be added to Qilla Base Camp, Fillia, Cor, and Vales. New trading posts that can be traded through product barter are added in Karu Forest, Oasis, Calida, and La Terra. In addition, three new trading modes (Camel, Dog Sled, Floating Boat) have been added so that you can navigate the wide continent of Iria faster. These new vehicles will be the most important preparations for the upcoming Commerce season. New modes of transport are only available in rental form, but once rented, you can use them freely for the duration of the season. Camels and dog sleds can run faster in certain areas, while floating boats are the most expensive to rent but they can travel on average quickly across all terrain. In this test server, all three new Commerce modes are set to be available for free and immediately. Experience the new Commerce transport in advance.

>On the official server, more colorful products like the one introduced through the showcase will be added to Ducat Shop and Season Ducat Shop. Among the new rewards that can be purchased with Ducat and Season Ducat on the public test server, only items that require functional testing have been applied so that they can be purchased from NPC Duncan.

>In addition, in this Commerce update public test, we have prepared a bug reporting event to listen more closely to the opinions of Milletians. The test server bug reporting event will be held from December 09 (Thu) maintenance to December 22 (Wednesday) 11:59 pm We would like to ask for a lot of participation from all of Milletians.
>>
File: 1615175214418.jpg (222 KB, 850x878)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>475450
>At the same time, on the official server, in addition to the right to use new transportation, the “Challenge! Commerce King” event is held, where you can get up to 1 million won in Nexon Cash. Please prepare in advance for the coming era of great Commerce through pre-events on the official server. We will continue to run without stopping so that you can feel proud of being a Milletian. Thank you.

4/4
>>
>>475450

Do we know yet what new items will be added to the Ducat/Seasonal Ducat shop?
>>
>>475445
>You can acquire 'Seasonal Ducats' through Commerce, and when each season ends, the Seasonal Ducats are combined into regular Ducats.
This is the same anti-farming bullshit as changing the currency of an event when there's a re-run.
>From now on, the weekly number of barter trades will be limited.
Any advice on which Scathach items are they refering? to farm while they're still worthy.
>>
File: 1628278501072.jpg (132 KB, 488x600)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>475714
>>475770
I just realized I posted the wrong link, the link I posted was an outline of all the changes and goes into more details. This was the outline.

[The Trade Season system has been introduced.]
>One [Trade Season] is held every 4 months.
>The test server's season is scheduled to end early for the end-of-season test. When the early termination date is confirmed, we will notify you through an additional notice.
>You will get 10,000 [Seasonal Ducats] when you talk to the trading NPC for the first time after the season starts.
>Ducats acquired during the season are divided into [Seasonal Ducats].
>You can use [Ducats] to use the existing trade shop, purchase the existing trade transport, and repair Fomor weapons.
>You can use [Seasonal Ducat] at the new trade vehicle rental, Port Qilla NPC Saive's limited shop.
>You can exchange [Seasonal Ducats] for [Ducats] once a day through the trading post NPC.
>At the end of the season, the acquired [Seasonal Ducats] will be converted into [Ducats].
>[Seasonal Ducat] information is added to the inventory window.
>During the season, you can acquire [Season Trade Points] through trade activities.
>The season ducat profit obtained through trading is reflected in the trading score.
>Commerce Mastery Rank Effect, Commerce Mastery Letter of Guarantee, Trade Item Purchase Discount Rate Enchantment Options - Any increase in options, such as an increase in trade yield, will not be reflected in the season trade score.
>Selling to the Smuggler does not increase Season Trade Points.
>You can achieve [Season Trade Rank] with [Season Trade Points] acquired during the season.
>There are a total of 26 season trade levels, which can be achieved by accumulating certain season trade points.
>You can check related information in the [Character Information] - [Trade] tab.
>In [Character Information] - [Commerce] - [Season Rewards], you can check the achievement conditions and rewards for each season level.
>>
>>475821
>You can acquire the journal only once when you achieve each season level.
>With [Season Trade Points] acquired during the trade season, ranking rewards for each server will be paid at the end of the season.
>After the trade season is over, visit the trade NPC to receive the ranking reward.
>The ranking by server is processed by the season trade score and the number of season trades.
>In the case of the same season trade score and season trade number, it is treated as the same ranking.
>At the end of the season, the following contents will be reset.
>Season Trade Points
>Season Trade Rating
>Season Ranking
>Camel, dog sledding, and floating boat rental end

[8 trading posts have been added to the Iria continent. (4 general trading posts, 4 barter trading posts)]
>General Trading Posts: Qilla, Fillia, Cor, and Vales Trading Posts
>In the same way as the previous trading post on the Uladh Continent, you can purchase trade items with season ducats and sell them to other trading posts.
>Barter Trading Posts: Karu Forest, Oasis, Calida, La Terra Trading Post
>Similar to the existing Scathach Trading Post, you can exchange trade items for specific items and sell them to other trading posts.
>In order to use the trading post, you must be at least [Silver 5] in the season trade level.
>Items required for exchange can be obtained by crafting life skills.
>It is not possible to purchase trade items using Season Ducat at the trading post.
>It is not possible to sell trade goods imported from other trading offices at the trading post.
>In the newly added trading post, you can trade with NPCs belonging to [Iria Trade Association].
>New trade daily quests related to the trading post of the Iria continent are added.
>A dedicated BGM will be added to play when starting trade on the Iria continent.
>>
>>475823
[3 new trade vehicles are added.]
>Camel, dog sled, and floating boat trading vehicles are added. In the test server, when you log in for the first time, you can use the new transportation method immediately.
>The rental period ends when the trade season ends.
>In the case of Camels, they can move quickly in the desert of Connous, and move slower than usual in the snowy areas of Physis.
>In the case of Dog Sledding, you can move quickly in the snowy area of Physis.
[New bounties and looters have been added.]
>7 new bounties will be added.
>Lonely Pintan, Debt Padriga, Dreaming Dove Hale, Graceful Kristul, Upright Morr, Troubled Owain, That Rabbit
>You can get a unique journal once for each bounty kill.
>The Iria Bandits consisting of humans, elves and giants will be added.
>These raiders do not appear on the Uladh continent, only on the Iria continent.

[Two new ports (Sella Port/Connous Port) will be added, and the existing Qilla Port and Ceann Port will be upgraded.]
>Giant's Port and Sella Port have been added to Sella Beach in Iria.
>Elf's port and Connous port have been added to Connous Beach in Iria continent.
>A new port route has been added to Kean Port on the Uladh Continent that leads to Sella Port and Connous Port.
>Ships bound for Qilla Port in Ceann Port will be replaced with gigantic ships.
>Four new NPCs will be added to help sail and trade with Iria.
>Igerna (Sella - Ceann), Qubin (Connous - Ceann), Lyndon (Qilla - Ceann), Saib (Qilla)
>Conversation/trading functions are partially limited in the test server, and NPC portraits are not displayed for people except for Sai.
>New trade items are sold in gold by NPC Duncan on the test server.
>The existing navigator NPC Charis will be moved to the Connous port area.
>Improvements have been made so that the remaining time until departure and time remaining until arrival during the voyage are displayed.
>Improvements have been made so that the unique BGM is played while sailing.
>>
>>475824
[The following parts related to the existing Commerce system will be added, modified, and improved.]
>The bounty tracking system has been reorganized.
>Modified so that all bounties are exposed on the bulletin board at regular intervals.
>If someone is looted during trade, the basic structure of the bounty's amount increases is maintained. Bounties registered on the bounty bulletin board will receive a bounty increase at regular intervals.
>A bounty urgent notice system has been added. If you catch a wanted bounty, you can get even better rewards.
>The structure in which looters appear during trade has been changed. It is changed to spawn within a random range when moving from a dangerous area, rather than appearing at the specified coordinates.
> The yield of all items for each trading post on the Uladh Continent will be improved.
> Except for some popular items, the low profit margins of other traded items are improved.
>A function to limit the number of weekly exchanges has been added to the exchange-type trading post. (Scathach , Karu Forest, Oasis, Calida, La Terra Trading Posts)
>Improvements have been made so that you can check the market price of your traded goods while moving. (Cooldown: 1 minute)
>Changed so that the Imp conversation function is no longer output during trade. (Some support puppets have conversational features.)
>A new bridge across the Suitu River near the village of Cor on the Iria continent has been added.

Done.
>>
Mabinogi engine update when?
>>
File: 1612373782976.png (1.57 MB, 1355x701)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
I decided I'm going all in on puppets. No regrets.

>>480114
>Mabinogi engine update when?
Never ever.
>>
>>480114
It'd be a new game at that point.
>>
I used to play casually until every single new update had enemies with over 1m hp because they balance around gacha/reforge spammers. Now I can't even do the story quests which were the primary reason I played.
I'm mostly a melee focused character and so many enemies have advanced heavy stander or massive aoes that ignore prot/def, often both.
>>
>>480948
Just buy gachas like everyone else here does.
>>
>>480948
90% of the game can be solo'ed with just basic gear you bought from npc's. That includes all of the story missions. You have to be a complete tard now to find any of this game hard.

>>480989
>like everyone else here does.
Speak for yourself dumb whale.
>>
>>481427
>that includes the story missions
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Nuckelavee
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Black_Moon_Cromm_Cruaich
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Beimnech
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Incubus_King_(Monster)
>>
File: C_Ie9ksWsAEUA5S.jpg (102 KB, 800x1200)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>481458
>tfw no MarielX gf
>>
Well good to know this is just another circlejerking general trying to groom people into erping with them instead of actually playing the damn game.
>>
>>481481
wtf are you even talking about?
>>
>>481458
Weren't all those nerfed because people complained
>>
File: 1630471222841.png (40 KB, 261x531)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
What special upgrade path do control bars aim for? I don't even know what normal upgrade path I should have went with with this thing, I just went with all grip upgrades.

>>481458
I bet these will be(or already) nerfed by the time I get to them. Never spent a dime on this game and gen 1-23 have been easy peasy. Sucks for people who had to deal with the original versions of the gen quests.
>>
>>481512
no I'm still stuck on the whale and had to abuse revive things from events for the others. Revive spam doesn't work for the whale because the arena itself applies a debuff that stays until you finish.
>>
>>480114
Hopefully never please don't break my mods
>>
>>481788
With every update, a lot of mabinogi's old mods are slowly becoming obsolete. I wish the mod community was still active.
>>
>>475825
Many thanks anon, still hate some of the changes
>>480114
Considering how much RAM Mabi's engine needs and how many other even recent online games run on unoptimized engines to just waste resources because they can...
Then when people can buy yottabyte RAM sticks... or when someone gets the source code so those running private servers can at least attempt to optimize it.
>>481427
>You have to be a complete tard now to find any of this game hard.
A lot of the Dan tests, which can boil down to luck rather that skill, to the point that instead of fixing the tests, Nexon just added those advancement tickets.
>>481788
Oh look, someone who doesn't read the thread.
>>481639
The fuck? that's how i won against the whale, filling my inventory with revival balloons and spamming them until i almost ran out, along having a hefty amount of nao and guardian revival stone.
>>
>>481788
Oops my bad, i was trying to quote >>481481
But yeah, Nexon is trying to get rid of any filthy mod that can improve the game.
>>
>>482562
I got it halfway then it slapped the debuff which constantly lowers all stats and healed to full, while I still had the debuff. I looked up on the wiki how to beat it and apparently theres a 30 second window to trigger the pillars to keep it from healing but if you failed you need to do the whole fight again with the debuff still on.
When you lower it to half hp again it applies another stack of the debuff and you have to get to the pillar again or it'll heal to full and you'll have two debuffs at the same time.

Reviving also does not remove the debuff
>>
>>482570
I can't really give you an advice since i just crapped by with the most basic unenchanted and unreforged gear you get from doing regular content, no idea if i just got extra lucky or what, but maybe you should wait until that event which gives that one upgradeable title and the rental weps to try again.
>>
>>482592
whats your total level?
>>
>>482609
forgot to ask what skills you used too
>>
>>482610
At the time it was like.. 2k i think, i did managed to do up to g24 under 1k ttl because the entry requirements got lowered to 1 ttl along with using that one title and the rental wep
Firebolt + Fireball before revamp, also had the revival and the prot/mprot technique, sadly i lack enough AP to spend on as many skills as i could, it was a long fight where i took me a while to even get to the pillar phase.
...Before you call bullshit i'll let you know that i've spent a lot of years grinding my skills while also trying to break the game under 1k ttl because fuck those requirements, but after Abb Neagh's dungeon became mandatory and required for me to get more levels i just gave-in and embraced the memoirs... at least when x2 AP was on, it is even more stupid now since the staff doesn't see the skill-gap as an issue, anyone with enough ttl to start a generation is capable of completing it, even if they're newbies.
>>
>>482623
that's the difference I'm over 8k total lol
>>
>see people in this thread talking about the events giving decent gear and tempted to log in
>all of it is worse than gear I already had
>no mentions of rebalancing content to be doable without OP reforges
>>
>>482693
Tech Duinn is such a ridiculous difficulty spike. I don't know what they were thinking with it.
>>
Someone post that old thread about the Giant fisherman, if anyone remembers what I'm talking about.
>>
>>482641
You should be fine as long as you're dealing above 10k damage even if it's at max charge as that was my damage output at that time, if you can somehow do more, hell if you can max stats then you should be fine enough.
>>482809
That's how they fix balance issues, if they make the players OP, then just introduce something so hard that the OP players can't even deal with it, which then later will implement changes that make the players be OP in some way, so on, so forth.
>>
>>482901
Forgot to mention having the pet and divine link fully upgraded, that can mitigate some of the damage.
>>
>>482901
I'm pure melee
>>
>>482809
you say that but I still can't even do that lake dungeon or the geata thing in sen mag
>>
>>483283
I know magic is a meme, but it shouldn't be impossible unless you're an elf, specially with the master plan going-on, i'll explain it this way, the best way to measure if you're ready is if you can solo peaca advanced.
>>483284
Abb Neagh dungeon is more of a push-over, the only moment when dying is not optional is while dealing with the boss and even i could finish her even if it meant spending a whole bag of revival balloons
>>
>>483406
I can't solo peaca adv, only basic at the highest. Even that would take hours because I only have the bare minimum magic/range.
>>
>>483407
Then buy a lot of raccoon cub tailoring kits, get an enchanter and get to grind skills that give strenght and dex mmmmmmmmmboiiiiiiiiiii... which ain't that hard, at this point you can just buy either instant skill rank-up pots along skill training pots and they're cheap, the only pricy ones are life skill pots and skill training seals, if you have a full -combat power gear along with tendering pots and . some skill training pots then you can get a few skills done per day even the dreaded windmill, it might get annoying on other talents for extra strenght as ninja skills like sakura abyss due cooldown though, after that or along that is divine link, the pet talent, glyphs and techniques, specifically Blunting Field, Dampen Shock, Defiance, Iron Will to live and either a damage dealing technique or time-shift for cooldown
But yeah, i only told you at which point you can confidently tackle the whale without worring too much without dying and even i can't do peaca advanced either, i am stuck at intermediate, the rest is grind-grind-grind
>>482693
This goes for both
I don't think you can cheese new content since it's not something that newbies are supposed to moonwalk past it, g22 onwards is for Korean players that's why it's so hard in other servers, because they expect not only that you played the game from the very start, but also that you are maxed out AND have 0 ping, you can say that Nexon took the gloves off on ch 7
And that's from someone who could cheese g21 while being under ttl 100 with only alchemy and a pet before the pet talent, the glyphs and the techniques were implemented.
If you need any other adivice, get a guild to farm good gear, otherwise just git gud.
>>483406
Oops, i forgot to mention on advanced, for the pet.
>>
>>483416
I'm already over 8k total dude
>>
>>483417
Yes, you told me, so what's your point?, those were empty levels? you were just masturbating while leveling up or you just leveled up from exp fruits? i gave you as much advice as i could, the rest is up to you
>>
>>483421
I have skills ranked but they just don't do enough damage because of the massive gear gap nexon expects someone of my level to have.
>>
>>483422
Did you give yourself buffs with glyphs? did you upgraded your pet with pet trainer skills? did you maxed out your pet's level and used divine link for extra stats? did you maxed the techniques so you woundn't die as fast or you could deal extra damage? i'm not maxed yet and even i can fucking do peaca int with just raw fucking stats alone, final hit and basic-bitcht free unenchanted and unreforged gear from regular-ass content, not even the one you get by doing memoir, the weapon you get by making a character and the armor you get by doing the initial generations, old dungeons don't even scale with level for fuck sake, the only moment it was harder to tackle was when the dungeons got updated to be generally more challenging and that was almost 10 years ago.
The game expect players to git gut so do that.
>>
>>483430
dungeons were massively buffed about a year ago to make them damage sponges. I tested it several times and with 300 barehand damage I could one shot goblins and other fodder enemies in most dungeons, but post rework they easily took 4-5 hits with the same damage.
>>
>>483443
My gear pre and post memoir, no reforge, gonna post my stats in a sec, currently doing peaca intermediate, doing 240 to the stubborn wrights/Enraged ghouls and 120 to the pledged hollow knights and doing fairly well, hell i'm leaving my pet to just do things for me despite dealing less damage, the only ones dealing actual damage are the ghosts but they also go down fairly quickly
>>
>>483530
By the way, i was wrong, i'm currently at 7.4k ttl
>>
>>483531
I don't know how you fucked up that badly, but my man, you royally fucked up that badly
>>
>>483534
And i don't even have Blunting Field due since i forgot i resetted my skills to have enough AP for dan-ing
>>
>>483538
You have no excuse on how bad you are, you can't even hide behind "Muh 8k" and i'm not even counting my stats after divine link, I DIDN'T EVEN MADE A GLYPH TO BUFF MY DAMAGE OR INCREASE MY DEFENSE SO. GIT. GUD. NEWFAG
>>
>>483542
By the way, my stats come from ranking up other skills... i do get your dilema of doing poor damage despite having high stats but my dude, just fucking use magic, the whale will chew you up and spit you if you haven't even invested on your character and for fuck sake stop blaiming the game for being "too hard" when you don't even attempt try to know how the game works and try to become stronger, at some point your ttl means shit and your AP just works to fix the Brionac, nothing else, hell i even forgot Stardust was even a thing.
>>
You seem upset.
>>
I haven't really played since the merge and I got put on Nao, I think. Is there anyone I can play with? The main reason I stopped is because I was always alone and stuff is hard solo.
>>
>>484090
Will you cry if I 1hit entire rooms before you can draw your sword?
>>
>>484137
not if you also help me get better gear and help me with dungeons
>>
how hard is it to get a soluna blade?
>>
>>484280
It required the whole colaboration of the players in the korean server to make them and even with bonus drop-rate hardly anyone in NA except big guilds tried, so, is not exactly hard, just very, very, veeeeeery time-consuming.
>>483712
I had to take a moment to calm myself otherwise i'd just be wordlessly screeching after getting "muh 8k ttl" as an excuse
>>
>>484310
so I shouldn't even bother trying to get one at any point?
>>
>>484280
>>484310
>>484311
The fuck are you talking,getting a soluna was incredibly hard that there exist only 1 on korea and NA, its so precious that might has well be worthless
>>
>>484311
You got your answer >>484317
And yeah, i know it happened, i just didn't knew it was only one and i know that someone on the NA staff gave one away, no idea if it was for free or if that staff accepted some sort of payment.
>>
>>484145
They revamped several of the dungeons and mission based instances a few months ago. They put in some dumb check system to make sure you're contributing, in such an very awful way too. For shadow missions if you lag or take too long to l load in, people in your party who are faster in both power and connection can already finish the map while you get nothing. So certain missions like shadow wizard or conflict that can be done in a matter of seconds, if you have bad connection, you're fucked. Your party literally has to wait on you
>>
File: 1623180165077.png (1.37 MB, 1359x705)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Spooky
>>
>>484090
Give a name and some hours you're around
>>
>>484704
I'd rather not post my name on this site and just meet someone ingame somewhere
>>
>>484706
How are you going to meet them if neither person says their name?
>>
>>484711
by arranging a specific location to meet up at?
>>
>>484713
I'd rather not have my character get kidnapped and gangbanged. I'll just wait for someone else to meet you with their alt and post a screenshot of your name here.
>>
>>484717
>kidnapped and gangbanged
you know that it's literally impossible to do anything to another player outside of pvp, right?
>>
>>484718
>plays music at you
>throws water balloon at you
>bubbles you
>shocks you
>>
>>484761
none of that is harmful
>>
>>484770
>you know that it's literally impossible to do anything to another player
You never mentioned bringing harm.
>>
can you still make friends in this game or is it too solo centric these days
>>
>>484808
look at this thread and ask that again
>>
>>484808
You can if you're an extrovert. No one is going to come up to you and beg to be your friend.
>>
File: 1616856645517.png (2.4 MB, 1359x703)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>484808
Its like I have real friends
>>
How do you guys level to 200 consistently?
>>
>>485181
I don't bother going to 200 unless it's one of those baltaine level uncap events.
>>
>>484671
You must've missed the samhain event
>>
>>485181
Apparently there are captain level baltane missions which are higher than elite. I never knew those existed until I bought a Nonwhere to Run pass and wouldn't let me in elite. The monsters are a tiny bit harder but give more exp which should get you to level 200 with the right exp buffs. Also I think its better to use captain passes when you're around level 150ish because I tried starting at level 60 and didn't make it to 200 in time, only enough to get me to 150 like a normal elite pass would.
>>
What are some mods that make this game playable?
>>
>>485634
a different game
>>
Is it possible to date an NPC if you give them enough shit? I remember talking to and giving gifts to some cute redheaded NPC to the south every day.
>>
>>485651
only rua
>>
>>485651
The only NPCs you can date are your students in the alban squire training camp. Deian (Tir shepherd) will ask you out if you're a female and get close with him, however. Otherwise, they just gain different dialogue and may let you access a secret shop. There's also the Rush of Love quest you do to get fighter skills where one of the NPCs will stick around for you after the quest is over.
>>

Your fortune: Merry Christmas!
>>
File: 1629805844678.png (2.16 MB, 1354x703)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB PNG
I love puppets
>>
>>487283
Too bad it's such a half assed skillset.
>>
File: 1638958027410.png (852 KB, 1363x702)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>490189
Yeah, after playing with it for a few weeks, it feels more like a support talent than anything. The spirit weapon debuff is nice and wire pull seems like a nice boss stopper, never tried wire pull on any real mission/raid other than shadow and grandmaster missions though. What surprises me is the damage is pretty decent so I guess the revamp did something good but puppets still can't take hits for shit, even the weakest enemies can take out my puppets. What would really save this talent if they boost their def,HP, and protection and give some extra distance from your character and your puppet.
>>
>>466955
>i feel you. i tried ff14 and in 2 days not a single soul typed anything. i fkn hate MMOs
me with ESO in the last 2 days
>>
>>436472
Late but I'm here. Alexina 'till we merge.
>>
>>493263
I just want the game to die I can't take living in the ghost zone any longer.
>>
File: 1631752823895.png (1.93 MB, 1280x742)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>493913
Just play the offical Korean version, its way more alive than the NA will even be.
>>
>>493913
It's only fair after Alexina absorbed all the population from the other servers.
>>
File: 1614068373356.png (1.54 MB, 1358x700)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>you will never have a giant muscle bond chick call you cute
>>
>>494703
>you will never have a child slave who is twice as tall and thrice as strong as you.
>>
File: ignorant slaves.png (155 KB, 232x277)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>494703
>>
Sorry to be the one to ask the question but is it too late to join? I have a character I created almost a decade ago on the urging of some friends, but I never did play it. Is it difficult to start as a complete beginner at this time?
>>
>>494999
Not really. Moe like it's easier to level nowadays and they rush you so much you never get a chance to learn the game properly.
>>
>>494999
In terms of population, probably but at the same time the game turned into a single player game so it won't matter.

>Is it difficult to start as a complete beginner at this time?
No its much easier. Easier to level, easier to rank skills, free starter and mid level gears, tons of ways to get stronger. Pretty much a completely different game from back then. Just follow the beginners guide in the first post to learn your way around.
>>
>>494999
it's only too late if you plan to do endgame stuff
>>
File: 1627583303441.png (1.51 MB, 1364x702)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
God g24 is long as shit.
>>
File: Sera_Concept_Art.jpg (229 KB, 840x630)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
>>495808
Also I like how just before his fight they use the generic dungeon boss introduction music, for once that song was pretty hype.
>>
File: 1638322724767.png (1.23 MB, 1357x702)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
So far a lot of the gen chapter 7 characters started to grow on me
>>
>>495808
>>496984
G25 is even longer, but doesn't have interesting fights since the kr fanbase whined. That being said Chapter 7 has been Mabi's peak as far as writing and music goes. Can't believe I actually like the Aces now.
>>
I'm being filtered by the login screen. What a stupid. I don't know what my password is supposed to be but it's clearly not the Nexon password or 2fa code. and that you can't type but have to click is good design.
>>
>>497440
This game has a two password system. The first is the name and pass you use for the launcher. The client has been modified to accept that automatically. The second is the one you use the on screen keyboard for.
If you logged in through the launcher it should skip the first screen and take you to the second password. If it's your first time, whatever you put in first is your secondary password from then on. If you fucked that up and don't know what you did the first time, then reset your password.
>>
File: 1617858052245.png (1.14 MB, 1363x704)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>497211
>G25 is even longer
fuck, well its not so bad I guess. As long as there's no more of those stupid mini games like the card flipping crap or that healing npc's mission.

>Can't believe I actually like the Aces now.
>tfw Merlin became a badass for once
G24 was his redemption arc. I might actually finish saga part 2, made it up to episode 3 then stopped.
>>
>>497841
>He didn't do the final battle of saga 2
>>
File: 1624514048053.png (130 KB, 690x360)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
So apparently nexon had a mabingi survey a few days ago. Fill it out and ask to merge Alexnia

https://forms.gle/Ex8MmNMQdXPtMdBM6
>>
>>498521
Told them to delete Alexina and not compensate anyone.
>>
>>498521
That game had community managers?
>>
File: 1626921914653.png (1.49 MB, 1363x704)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>role play mission where I get to play as a different character
>tfw love rambling through the character's inventory, stats, and skills
I'm sure I'm not the only one who loves doing this
>>
What does /vm/abinogi think of Mabinogi Mobile? devCAT has been working on it for a while.
>>
>It's been ages since I played this game.
>Lost my account to the void.
>Submitted a ticket but no response.
Feels bad, man.
>>
/v/ is exploding their anuses about this game because muh graphics lol
>>
>>499825
Not interested. It looks like it doesn't retain the talent system.
>>
Wasted a damn baltane pass because my character froze up and baltane pass boxes have sky rocketed in price in Alexnia. Fuck this shit
>>
>>499825
I hope it comes out and also comes to pc.
>>
>>500354
Just buy 1 day VIP on Friday and grab the bank reward from all your alts bro
>>
File: gutsAAAA.jpg (46 KB, 720x696)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>435591
just started today... i got in, did some event quests (??) that got me to lvl 30, and then did the alby dungeon.
what am i supposed to do? any questlines to follow? im lost
>>
>>500690
Talk to all the npcs and get keywords and talk to all the npcs with all the keywords
>>
>>500690
Do the advent of the goddess quest. It's the first storyline
>>
>>500690
Also read the beginners guide in the first post, I plan to update it at some point.
>>
if I'm already somewhat decently leveled but limited because I don't spend money on reforges, what are my options for content?
>>
>>500903
Get all the skills that directly support your playstyle in stats and abilities, especially max your musical abilities and use that to buff yourself. Run Sidhe Finnachaid and improve your echostones. Make sure you have a good and upgraded armor. Figure out what enchants support you and go get them. Max Divine Link and your pets' total levels with the fynni system. Consider messing with their AI as well. Max out that new orbiting thing and the magic circle skills. Run content that makes money and gets you things you can sell until you can afford to buy whatever equipment or reforges you want. Work on your spirit weapon if you don't have one already as well. Work on maxing your techniques as well and set up some useful ones. If you haven't maxed everything above, you aren't even at a portion of your full potential. There's still set effects, special upgrades, erg... in any case, you should be able to do(solo) basically anything other than super endgame "raids" (the ones that are tied to the technique system) depending on what you mean by "decently leveled". You also might want to work on getting gud if you aren't already, since I know the game skips over that part nowadays.
>>
>>500909
i did all this and still cant do tech duinn
>>
>>500920
>other than super endgame "raids" (the ones that are tied to the technique system)
>>
>>500920
Tech Duinn is near end game at the moment m'dude. If you're running Tech Duinn without Master Rank in the majority of your talents, you're considered dead weight, or at least someone being carried.
>>
So sick that these threads are a thing. I didn't know of this board at all and used to make these threads now n' again on /v/ with OPs pasta after see'ing it there once

>>439063
Theres abit of squire I've seen and theyre absolute chads, RPers unironically have the best sense of humor and will walk up to peeps in character just to troll

>>436978
How is it pay to win? Reforges cost 20 adv seals at dunbarton and if you prefer commerce you can trade commerce reforges in for Fine Reforges 1:1

>>500903
Try and save for reforged gear. My best advice is to sell wooden boards, divine mineral fragments (you get for participating in avalon raids at 500 contrib), join the raid discord for spawn pings and use yai's timer on wiki for times), poison herbs while you farm shyllien, these all sell quicker than 3line broken logs and normally arent as erratic on price. If you're human grab a better 2h and enchant the SHIT into it. Then just save for final hit duration on body, or If you're elf you got it easy just save 50-80m for a bohemian magnum 20 band, if you're giant I'm not too sure but probably giant swing excusive damage glove

What do you guys do ? I end up just talking shit to friends, doing dailys and farming things for money or doing soul society. Been in almost every guild on Nao and theyre all pretty cool. I'm pretty extroverted but just curious what ya'll get up to ? On Nao
>>
>>501010
I dress up my character in cute clothes, consider altering the lines my pets say, maybe rebirth and level up if I haven't been on for a while, do events if I feel like it, and turn my potions into the highest level potions. I probably spend the most time finding room in my inventory and deciding what clothes to wear. Been meaning to find time to work on my homestead's appearance and drawing interesting glyphs, though the glyph system disillusioned me when it didn't turn out to be things like setting enemies on fire who stand in the ring or creating phantasmal bears to fight for you or anything interesting.
>>
>>500909
I can't even do the lowest level of that underwater dungeon, the bosses have way too much hp. The other stuff seems doable
>>
File: 1624075995038.png (2.09 MB, 1359x706)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB PNG
>>501010
Finishing up gen 24 a few days ago but man does final hit make everything in this game trivial. I don't even see the point in any other talent of race when you have final hit and dual wield human. Solo'ed this whole mission and didn't die once. Only problem I had was waiting on the cooldown. I probably would have ended this mission sooner if I had remembered to equip fateweaver technique.
>>
>>501287
>without dying once
how? All his attacks deal like 5 billion damage and ignore prot/def
>>
>>501287
Remember when getting knocked down would end final hit?
>>
File: 1637107216228.jpg (20 KB, 600x600)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>501302
Don't get hit? His attacks are easy to read and I lagged hard to the point where my craptop could barely render the flames from his flame stream attack. I don't know, maybe they nerfed it, I mean he did hit kind of hard but I always have Dampen Shock, Defiance, Vital Surge, Iron Will techniques buffed up. Add all that with Paladin transformation and you're pretty much invulnerable for several on going minutes.

I basically had to wait until he stops flying all over the map to unleash Final Hit, plus I had Time Shift so that's 2 Final Hits back to back and by then he was already down to 40-50%HP. Final Hit is just fucking busted, I might actually start paying attention to my armors and use reforges just to increase the
timer.

>>501319
I wish they would let me ride pets with Final Hit going like with Bash.
>>
>>501339
I wish I could go back to being a paladin
>>
File: 1624973046130.png (499 KB, 1000x368)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>Crom Bas part 2 releases
>they brought back Glas Ghaibhleann
Look at what they did to our boy.
>>
This event actually can suck dick, what are we even doing this for again?
>>
>>501409
to get stronger for g28 where each enemy has 5m hp
>>
>>501409
The fishing event?
>>
>>501469
Yeah
>>
Does this game has spiral glasses for my character?
>>
File: 10th and Final Blow.png (3.1 MB, 761x2349)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB PNG
>>501287
>>501302
They nerfed the Chapter 7 gens for the pre-G25 events if I recall correctly. I wish there was an option for difficulty.

How was the G24 Balor fight, still cheesy or nerfed hard too? It'd be a shame if they made it too easy, he had some funny dialogue based on number of deaths.
>>
File: 1611921650754.png (1.23 MB, 1359x700)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>501478
Oh yeah fishing events do seem kind of frequent but I do like the idea of ice fishing, its pretty comfy. Better than Emain Macha. Not sure how common ice fishing events are though since I usually don't play around this time of year.

>>501497
His fights are the only ones I'd consider hard since I think final hit does reduced damage, I have to actually try but he still seems pretty easy if you keep your distances with something like chain. The first fight in Belvis in the previous gens was a bitch though.
>>
>>501491
https://wiki.mabi.world/view/Hypno_Glasses Like that?
>>
>>501577
>https://wiki.mabi.world/view/Hypno_Glasses
I will now play your game
>>
Is there some 4chinz guild around the game? also in what server?
>>
>>501817
There's one but only on Alexnia however it, along with the server, is pretty dead. Nao currently has the bigger population but no 4chan guild that I know of.
>>
>>501817
>>501817
I have vip i could start one if people wanna join
Issue is i am in a guild already
>>
>>502767
There's this thing called an alt character...
>>
File: 6564.png (568 KB, 475x530)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
I hate Weaving so much. Also, is Tir like a love hotel for couples or somethin ? Just people afk in the partner flight everyday
>>
>>503163
Must be on Nao, here on Alxenia its a ghost town.
>>
File: 1611028923011.png (1.63 MB, 1362x706)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>finally get my combat skill level high enough to start Chrom Bas
>that questline
>these fucking monsters
This whole place destroyed me, mentally. These monsters take little damage from me and they keep spawning more on top of me. I guess I need better gear for this place if I want to the the solo quest version.
>>
>>503338
buy more reforges and gachas
>>
>>503338
What generation is that? i managed to beat them with garbage equips, but maybe i had it easier cuz i have almost everything on R1 or Dan
>>
>>503338
Use your final hit that's so great.
>>
File: 1628297438012.png (1.14 MB, 860x893)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>503356
>even my final hit sucks here
Its not fair

>>503343
Its Crom Bas, the new dungeon. Kind of like how stardust had a small questline that introduced a new npc except that the Crom Bas questline is longer and harder.
>>
>>503163
Used to be before the community started dying. Godspeed, fellow lifefag.
>>
>>504007
Cheers anon speakin from experience is it

>>503294
Yep

>>502767
I'd join for abit if you lads make one, dont be actin like fags ingame tho that stuff follows you like shit on shoes

>>501287
Haha I get jelous of Final hitters, elf master race here like a mf Quincy in this bitch. You in Alexina I'm guessin I don't recognise that guild, but yea what you gunna do after finishin G24 then ?
>>
>>504220
>Haha I get jelous of Final hitters, elf master race here like a mf Quincy in this bitch. You in Alexina I'm guessin I don't recognise that guild, but yea what you gunna do after finishin G24 then ?
Yeah alexnia, gonna take a break from gen quests and work on stardust and maybe crusader skills if people actually played. Been thinking about working on my armors more but not sure what to aim for. Everything in the best in slot gear guide >>435593 seems to recommend a mix of languhiris set or refined dustin set but both seem worse than what I already have. I never paid much attention to armors in this game which is probably why barely understand how they work. Plus I don't even know how to get those languhiris and dustin sets.
>>
>>504423
>Plus I don't even know how to get those languhiris and dustin sets.
Like the languhiris chaser set? You get that from magic craft, but you need white dragon bits. And unless there's some new Dustin set I don't know about, classic dustin armor you can get from the desert dragon, the etheral gem collection book, or blacksmithing with the patterns available from Fleta.

If I recall, the base armor you get from the gem book has better stats. But you'd need to raid, hit up a good blacksmith, or run Alby Advanced Hardmode depending on the parts.
>>
File: 1623715448229.png (100 KB, 341x633)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>504500
>And unless there's some new Dustin set I don't know about
Apparently there is, the Refined Dustin set came out a few months ago but the wiki doesn't have them listed yet. They have way better base stats that the original Dustin set.

https://na.mabibase.com/items/search?q=localName%2C%22Dustin%22&page=0

I was thinking about going light armors though since I also use chainblade and like my dex but I don't know if there's anything that can come close or even beat this Troubadour's Waistcoat I've been using(that's also affordable). Its the poorfag version without the set buffs.
>>
>>504540
Why is it neither enchanted nor reforged? What's your normal equipment like?
>>
>>504423
Cool cool I don't normally mind about best in slot neither typically costs an arm n a leg like
>>
File: 1633410646285.png (83 KB, 346x598)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>504648
Never felt the need for them honestly and that is my "normal" equipment. I've relied too much on techniques to keep me alive and most stuff die pretty quickly these days. My gear is pretty much like a circus, its just everywhere.
>>
>>504703
Even if you don't have auto defense or anything because you don't use heavy armor, your weapons are at least enchanted and whatnot right? What are your stats like?
>>
File: 1637199138327.png (283 KB, 1102x692)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>504723
All my gear is blank
>>
>>504902
lfmao i have less stuff than you and managed to do more
>>
>>504902
>2 step
>5 step
>no enchant
Yeah you need to go back to working on your gear. Also your magic. You look like you're pretty advanced, so you should have perma 1500 int by now.
What's that accessory if you don't have enchants on your gear? Do you use echostones? You seem like you should use the Redoubled Offensive and Relentless Assault techniques as well.
>>
File deleted.
>>504915
>Yeah you need to go back to working on your gear. Also your magic. You look like you're pretty advanced, so you should have perma 1500 int by now.
Don't have enough AP at the moment to max out my magic skills and several other talents to boosts my stats. I'm honestly more surprised its even that high.

>What's that accessory if you don't have enchants on your gear?
Support ring, can't remember where I got it from but I think it came from a quest already enchanted.

>Do you use echostones?
Yeah barely, just a red and black echostone atm. I wanted to upgrade them fully before I started enchanting them but good luck getting people to go with on alexina.

>You seem like you should use the Redoubled Offensive and Relentless Assault techniques as well.
Same for my crusader skills, can't find people to do girgashy raids so most of my crusader skills and sub skills aren't high enough to unlock the rest of my techniques.
>>
File: 1635779954374.png (201 KB, 1057x503)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>504949
wrong pic
>>
>>504949
Judgement blade is, I think, the only one you can't raise alone and even then I think you can use skill seals on it. Or just ask people to help you. Even if it's someone from here, all you need to do is smack the Girgarshy with it. As for getting points, the daily and weekly missions are easy enough to complete some of alone. For subskills, look up Dogma on the auction house. They're probably cheap since there were several gatcha/events that gave them out.

Echostones you can do completely solo and it is easy, though I imagine not as fast as you might like.

Go at least put the basic store reforges on your items. There's literally no downsides. Maybe get into glyphs since they're the new reforge imitating skill.
>>
File: DIRTYBINT.png (81 KB, 358x517)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
FUCK LIFE SKILLS I JUST WANT BIG DAMAGE REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>505011
That reminds me, you maxed catering right? Make catering meals that max out your stats.
>>
>>505047
Noted nice catch. Think it's r9 atm, do you reckon I could do that before running everything and just never have to rank Life skills ? Looking to get HENCH as fuck
>>
>>505077
not him but for a long time I thought I could avoid ranking up life skills in general besides a few here and there for dex for balance but they keep adding passive buffs/things that enhance all your other stats to them so it's impossible to ignore anymore.
>>
>>505077
I think you should just do the skills. They're casual as fuck nowadays and probably take like one day to max instead of like one year.
>>
>>505077
>>505340
But do stack training potions(1-hour, 1-day, complete, prism) and get to level 200 while in the relevant talent. You might even be able to get a reforge that increases exp gain by using the basic reforged on a tool if you need a tool for the skill. Even if a skill isn't part of a talent, a complete skill potion and prism will give you extra training (e.g. Nascent Divinity, Crusader skills, event.)
>>
>>505338
Yeah I'm just realizing this now too. Black smithing next and I'm using that Yamanoki guide or whatever it's called. Did you ever rank them in the end or just say fuck it

>>505340
>>505344
Nice one hope I can get a Handicraft EXP reforge tomorrow. Not sure about the EXP alls or Prisms cus im broke as shit 'n just sell Logs/Shyllien/Wooden Boards haha

Legit getting a second monitor to watch rewatch stuff for life skills while I dissacociate and just bang em em out left right.. fook sakesss like im not looking forward to the rest of these. Anyway could be worse anyone know if support remake echostones accidently fragmented ?
>>
>>505587
I just stopped playing because they just keep adding more grind and I simply can't keep up with it alone
>>
>>505587
>Yeah I'm just realizing this now too. Black smithing next and I'm using that Yamanoki guide or whatever it's called. Did you ever rank them in the end or just say fuck it
For the tougher life skills, you can always go back to later. Its just with blacksmith and tailoring, you really have to plan ahead before you even rebirth into those talents. Pet trainer and glyphwrite as well. Just have all the materials ready. Craft on mondays, spend the read of the week farming and gathering materials. Phantasmal Sight will be your life savor.
>>
>>505606
Not everyone can go the TF2 or Spiral Knights route of no content while keeping players, you can also play offline games or get the g13 or g20 files and make your own server.
>>505587
You can potentially skip the reforge gambling by getting your character to level 200, since at that point the bonus doubles the requirements so you can easily farm the requirements that give more skill exp... you're kind of fucked on the ones that require crits though.
>>
File: realtreasure.png (159 KB, 395x291)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
Haven't played this game since last January. Finally have free time to start again, but everything is lost to me once again. It took me 10 minutes to remember the rest skill the one with the sitting animation
So, with that out of the way. Someone please tell me the best way to get gold. I wish to buy cute clothes.
>>
>>506361
I wish I knew as well, I've been barely getting by just selling dyes from passed events and even those take awhile to sell. Also hording event items seems for months/years.
>>
>>506250
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>506450
Potential
>>
>>506361
Cute char bro and thats all I spend on too. If you're on Nao I'll show how to do it but anyway just sell Broken logs (Running around Vales with a giant alt hitting tall trees) and use NPC reforges on them until you get any 3 line effect, shouldn't take more than 15mins to get oneunless you're mad unlucky for just 1. Stick it on AH for 300-600k dependin on supply/demand and wait until tomorrow typically sells 24hrs. It's for whales and their erg toys

2nds If you can't manage 1st cus thats prob best for time/gold anyway go Shyllien 2nd zone and hitup the middle left, clear the corner so mobs don't bother you going for the 2 Blue shyllien spots there, make it into crystal form and chuck a stack on AH for whatever the cheapest others are, put it below if you actually desperate. I'll post pics if you can't work it out but you'll probs see other people there farming if you get close

3rd is probably Wooden Boards but that takes effort lul

4th is if you have decent dmg with your race skill Giant Swing/Final Shot/Final hit, use Yai timer and the Raid discord to get channel pings and hang out at Avalon durin raid times, turn off reaper tho I fuckin 'ate peeps who spaghetti the rewards with reaper theres always one

>>506380
Same goes for you matey I spend abit on dyes everyday god bless ye

>>506250
Yeah I dunno if I can be arsed getting to 200 if theres no baltane uncap, im pretty casual and just prefer the social side. Commerce rework when??

>>505789
I'd go back to them later but I rly have nothing else to train but odd skills and the whole of Life, and I just wanna get hench and carry bros

>>505606
You just cant be fucked training ? or you'd do it if you had someone to chat shit with ? I feel the first one but 2nd just get some m8s lad
>>
>>506502
Nexon has been giving 5k% exp fruits which pumps your level a lot, but that's on very specific events, i still recomend to do some level up followed by rb on the combat weeks to get enough AP since you might want to AP skip certain skills like Hillwen Engineering, Mana Crafting, etc.
By the way Glyph is a rather easy skill to rank up as long as you have enough patches on your HS
>>
>>506512
AP train*
>>
File: gaymatchingoutfits.png (1.22 MB, 829x1168)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>506502
I am on Nao, and I'd be interested in learning any money-making tasks.
name: Quivence
>>
>>506522
This might be outdated info but people do seem to get gold by farming alby advanced hard mode, at least that's what got told that is the easiest way.
>>
>>506522
Goodluck smol one get that drip

>>506512
Yea I'll smash level 200 after this maint make sure I'm 200 when it goes back to x2 skills but desu matey I AP train like every life skill cus I just hate 'em, gunna ABUSE this x2 AP coming tomorrow. What you mean patches ?? better not be scammin me with more life skills else you'll see me hangin from a tree like

>>506565
What do peeps sell from AAHM dude I'll check it out now if it sells fast I'm down. Content & gold sound lad
>>
Glyphwright seems so expensive to start on.
What's the best way to advance in this shit in the most efficient way?
>>
>>506622
It doesn't take that much as long as you have the materials beforehand.
>>
>>506622
Technique Phantasmal Sight is a must for that talent because you're going to need thousands of herbs and not an exaggeration either. Mana, yellow, and gold each along for some extra red or greed herbs to make paint. If you're an old player then you're also going to need to keep your INT low to make lower tier glyphs in order to meat the requirments to rank a certain skill, forgot which though. That whole talent is just a mess but not as bad as pet trainer talent.
>>
>>506622
Assault homesteads and steal herbs like a nigger, thats what i did to rank that shit
>>
>>506660
When did you need to make paint? You don't need to make paint.
>>
>>506622
There's a a part where you need to submit wine that's been aged. Either make the wine before or be ready with seals.
https://wiki.mabi.world/view/Glyph_Lore#Rank_3
You need one of each.
>>
>>506777
The higher ranks for stationary crafting requires that you make magic ink which requires paint of any color to make. Instead of wasting your yellow, blue, and gold herbs I recommend to use the other colored herbs to make paint.
>>
>>506842
>The higher ranks for stationary crafting requires that you make magic ink
No they don't. Each level gives you 80 points for making stuff, which is 160 points at level 200 full training bonus, since it gives you double exp without double training counts. Even at level 100, it should be 120 training just from making stuff. Just turn the leather you get from any and everywhere into parchment.
>>
File: maint.png (816 KB, 755x457)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
thursdays...
>>
>>506906

I was planning on hopping on soon
Im on both servers
>>
>Unironically playing Mabinogi in the year of 2022
It was dogshit when it came out, now it's even more dogshit with a cash shop that milks whales and piggies with a dead playerbase. What's wrong with you?
>>
On the topic of dogshit cash shop, when the fuck will they sell commerce partners again?
>>
B8 dont give him (you)s
>>
>>507277
You missed it dude
My maid mommy shakes her booty at me whenever i summon her
>>
Can you raise combat skillz with pvp
>>
>>507304
Sadly no
>>
>>507277
We may get something when the commerce revamp happens. I know there's new wagons coming.
>>
>>506622
Gonna second >>506775. Most of my guildmates have long since quit but did others the courtesy of leaving their gathering permissions open. I was able to breeze through the early ranks of stationary crafting despite how abysmally low the success rate was. But some other good material methods are
>Ciar or Shyllien for Mana herbs
>Rafting for Gold and Sunlight herbs
>Math for leather if you haven't ranked ingredient finding
>Shadow missions for leather if you have ranked ingredient finding
And if you need to nerf your INT into the ground, pack catering kits full of pad thai (or celery salad if you're lazy or never touched cooking.)
>>
GUYS WHY IS MY CHARACTER BLINKING
>>
Feel like right now is a good time to farm combat skills considering its double combat exp and all..
>>
>>507517
Well duh, it is the master plan event. They happen twice a year, 1 in the summer and 1 in the winter.
>>
>>507521
Forgot to add that its honestly the only reason to come back into the game. Once the master plan event is over this game feels dead as a doorknob.
>>
>>507445
If you are on nao, i have a giant who loves to cook
>>
>>507521
>>507522
Its also an ap boost and ace hero rebirth
>>
>>507445
>>507523
>And if you need to nerf your INT into the ground, pack catering kits full of pad thai (or celery salad if you're lazy or never touched cooking.)
Just potion poison yourself.
>>
>>507517
>double combat exp
That means exp from killing things
>>
>>507529
The fishing event can give tendering potions
>>
>find a decent enchant scroll for chainblade
>tfw no enchant protection pots
>check the price on protection pots
>NOPE.jpg
>scroll is timed so its gone in a few hours
>can't even sell scroll for decent cash
Now I know why I don't bother with enchants. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>507558
What enchant was it
>>
File: 1626319199361.png (68 KB, 315x237)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>that kid who buys expired enchant scrolls
>>
>>507563
Artful prefix, it dropped from the nowhere to run baltane mission
>>
>>507558
Just buy an enchant expiration removal scroll from the adventure seal shop (only on thursdays)
>>507564
>he doesn't know
>>
>>507091
Yo matey big soz late reply, EU hours lul chuck me an add if ye still fancy chillin
>>
>>507606
>EU
I heard you guys lag HEAVY
>>
>>507745
nah its fine with vpn I don't even mod
>>
>>507606
Just send the add
>>
>>507966
Sent* not send
>>
Cant believe I used to be so horny for Nao. She sucks
>>
>>508264
I'm sad about a 3rd of all art is of her and another 3rd of players' own characters.
>>
>>508264
>dozens of characters added that are cuter or hotter
>no one draws porn of them
>>
For me, it's Morrighan's sideboob.
>>
How strong should I aim to be before taking on Commerce?
I started playing two days ago and while I enjoy it I get shitted on by Trained bandits
>>
>>508420
You should start off with the close combat talent.
>>
>>508420
What is your total level? Bandits sucks ass, they are very weak, do people get even injured by them?
>>
>>435591
seems region restricted on steam. doesnt appear for me in germany
>>
>>508635
lol
>>
Just started seriously bothering with glyphwright after doing it inbetween other things.
Holy shit I hate leveling stationary crafting.
>>
>>508696
You're doing it wrong. Wait until 2x skill training, and then use a life skill potion, 2x all day potion, and a prism while at level 200 and fly through it. Preferably on monday so you can buy leather from the seal shop if you don't have a lot stored up. Also use harvest song and rain casting/be in a storm. Not sure if a party affects it.
>>
>>508420
Just have enough aoe's or long range attacks. Commerce isn't that hard so long as you avoid the bandits, they'll eventually become a joke to you once you have more rank 1 combat skills. You could always ask for someone to tag along if you really suck at avoiding them though. Once you understand how they spawn and how close you can get to them you'll get a better understanding on how to avoid them better.
>>
>>508420
gunna need to be atleast about 60k total or above if you wanna try commerce im afraid
>>
Is there some kind of exp limit for elite nowhere to hide baltane mission? For some reason I just stop getting exp at level 150. I've never had this problem before. Only thing different I did was that I just happened to use some extra exp buffs x4 combat exp potions, pet training potions, and green pet exp prisim.
>>
>>508889
read the wiki
>>
>>508961
where?
>>
>>508972
wiki
>>
Hello anons, I haven't played since the Iria saga came out. Is final hit still viable to clear the current content?
>>
>>508978
only to a certain level
you'll know
>>
>>508978
hello anons ye prettymuch
>>
>>508978
Yeah but still rank every skill for the stat boost. Late game requires that you use every trick in the book things like skills, techniques, pets, spirit weapons, ergs, grandmaster as many talents, etc, all of which are pretty doable without spending any real money.
>>
I want to git gud at pvp anyone got any tips
>>
File: 1635625841469.jpg (438 KB, 1200x1200)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
So I just found out that this was a thing.
>>
>>509482
this game has pvp?
>>
>>509999
It has pvp, arena pvp, GvG, and Elf vs Giant/Paladin vs Dark Knight world PVP if you enable them.
>>
File: 1623964061336.png (1.92 MB, 749x1127)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
Trader bros, Iria commerce is going live in Korea Get hyped.

https://youtu.be/YtjZWO0vX5M
>>
>>510305
>real people
??
>>
>>510305
Forgot the link
https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/25328/iria-commerce-is-coming

>>510336
Yeah we're finally getting that graphic update to Korean Too Real Engine 3.
>>
>>510054
>>509999
You guys missed it in early 2010s/late 2000s dunby was full of fighting
I remember there was this giant named shaq and some small girl who would bully everyone who came to town (this was Alexina)
>>
>>511184
I didn't miss anything, I was there since 2008.
>>
>>510305
Can't wait mate last time I did commerce it ended with a vc of 10 people just kept finding new peeps swappin scary stories
>>
I keep wanting to play but when I get the urge I remember I can't progress solo.
>>
>>511267
It's not a solo game anyway what server you on and what ya need help on ? Can't promise anythin but try we'll try n' help
>>
>>511276
nao and pretty much everything
>>
mabipro?
>>
File: 1636718025628.jpg (801 KB, 749x4371)
801 KB
801 KB JPG
>>511252
Its honestly going to be comfy as fuck seeing people doing commerce again.
>>
>>511267
Same, but also forgot how to make friends
>>
>>512275
>>511267

>>507606

oioi lads
>>
>>512382
I'm not european orz
>>
>>512860
me neither anymore, so ?
>>
File: 1634379160006.png (1.33 MB, 1358x703)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
These attendance events feel like they get longer and longer every time I see them
>>
>>513156
thats how you know a game is dead
>>
>>513156
What's this faggot cat thing anyway? Why are they pushing all these weird mascot-like characters lately? Did the Maplestory team take over Mabinogi or something?
>>
>>513184
most of the remaining audience in mabi is turbo weebs into extremely kawaii uguu things
>>
>>513205
that fairy cat makes ugly sounds
>>
File: Folamh.png (246 KB, 380x500)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>513184
One of the new characters from the Crom Bas dungeon quest. Wish I took screenshots but the new I guess, villain(?), from the login screen looks like shit. The cat thing is his partner I think, I honestly zoned out on this quest. Just getting to the dungeon was a bunch of boring side trips.

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Waves_Amidst_the_Calm

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.