[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 90 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fortressasakai.png (1.01 MB, 919x940)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>ingame channel
/v/bros
>should I start playing EVE?
probably not
>patchnotes
https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/patch-notes-version-19-08
>>
File: 0002.webm (2.9 MB, 800x450)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
I'm going to smoke this entire rock.
>>
File: 1490461101313.png (545 KB, 640x640)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>pontifex
>>
File: 1631069937640.gif (1.43 MB, 268x185)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>Not Magus
>>
>>418548
what system, asking for a friend
>>
>>418548
Neat. If only there was any point in exploring eve empty dead map.
>>
>>418572
the only point of exploring eve is in the pursuit of kills
>>
since there are fewer players, they should delete some space. I suggest wormhole space and lowsec
>>
but thats the only place where anything happens
>>
File: 01.png (124 KB, 1043x991)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
lmfao
>>
>>418587
No wonder nobody plays it. Absolutely meaningless "goal".
>>
>>418811
sounds like a cope to me, everyone who did "get" eve quit years ago
>>
How’s that flood of newbros from the epicgamestore?
>>
File: 1625918277287.jpg (90 KB, 649x874)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
game balance when
>>
Right after devs figure out the gameplay. Eve doesn't have one to balance yet. I bet in the next 5 or so years we'll get gameplay. 6 tops.
And if not the next poster is a faggot.
>>
Eve has more people bitching about "dead gaem" than literally any other MMO yet is one of the oldest MMO's and the only one that actually leans into sandbox mechanics in a real way.

No I ain't gonna gargle CCP's balls. They can make some of the most braindead decisions possible, but unless another game does the sandbox better, the game ain't going anywhere.
>>
File: v.png (343 KB, 1600x1200)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>418913
>>
>>418386
never thought i'd see the holy squito autism sphere after jezuv's board died
>>
>>419193
>Eve has more people bitching about "dead gaem" than literally any other MMO
> the only one that actually leans into sandbox mechanics
Not familiar with ark evolved I take it?
>>
>>419193
nobody needs bunch of autistic boomers for "muh sandbox" , hooked up on a single shitty game. so ye, until they all die servers will be running, which can take a while like with UO
>>
>>419459
I'm very happy that eve acts as a containment for those who "play" it. I can't imagine how much damage these """people""" could've done to actual games (as in games with gameplay).
>>
>>419193
It's dead intellectually. Wasn't always like this, eve had promise at first but failed hard to deliver content and so much as a purpose of playing. It's false advertisement attracts all kinds of players but can't keep all of them but the worst pieces of human trash.
>but muh sandbox
It's not sandbox. It's the same as X series or elite: the world lives perfectly without players. Eve is a theme park for retards.
>>
>>419544
>the world lives perfectly without players
brainlet take, there would be nothing in EVE if not for players, I don't know anything about X but in elite players do basically nothing but exist, all market orders, ships and modules sold, are sold by NPCs, you can't even make them if you wanted to
>>
Got an account to hack cans, and a sunesis alt following around to carry loot.
What should I fly to protect the frig? A t3c? I can even use the sunesis to carry cap charges around
>>
>>419575
you do relic and data sites with 2 accounts? wtf? the exploration frigs already have plenty of cargo space to keep loot
>>
>>419557
Your take is indeed brainlet. Can't argue there.
>>
>comparing ED to eve
You just might be completely retarded
>>
That's like comparing excel to stellaris.
>>
>What should I fly to protect the frig?
from what, the sites are empty
>>
>>419575
Yeah, when you have multiple accounts you’re just looking for an excuse to use them when just one ship would suffice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRTCEoQZT1E
>>
>>419544

Congrats on having the single most retarded take on online games I've ever seen. X is a fuckin *single player game* and Elite is the exact theme-park you claim EvE is.

Eve literally gets onto braindead game-journo's radar's because of the crazy player interactions between thousands of people.

Please fucking go outside and find a new hobby cause apparently videogames are too complicated for you.
>>
>>419958
retard
>the world lives perfectly without players. Eve is a theme park for retards.
this is absolutely correct, it's even in the name, it isnt PvP or PvE, it's EvE
>>
I need a player and character name for confirming a 1kk sp referal through gm, any volunteers?
>>
>>418386
>should I start playing EVE?
>probably not
Does Astrox Imperium give me a similar fix?
>>
>>420129
>>
>>419887
Most streamers are utter faggots, he takes the biscuit though.
>>
>>419958
>interactions between thousands of people
thats very occasional purest shit show

that dude is still right about theme park in it's own way . you just don't get it

and
>eve complicated
is a shill for retards to feel good about themselves
>>
Interaction doesn't exclusively mean muh big battle, retard.
>>
File: 223966_1.jpg (20 KB, 285x214)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>this is absolutely correct, it's even in the name, it isnt PvP or PvE, it's EvE
>>
>>419958
Haven't seen this much butthurt in a long time. This assblast is visible from iss with bare eyes.
>>
>>420336
Eve is about space combat. Everything else is just a pre-requisite for it. Your made up reasons to play matter not, all your actions fuel pvp. Eve sucks major ass because combat is boring and overhyped. If it was truly deep and interesting, eve would've been known as "popular niche mmo". Wake up nerd, if anyone even says something about eve, it usually starts with "not yet completely dead mmo".
So yes, how much people take part in its main attraction is a good metric.
>>
File: 1563668036123.jpg (30 KB, 600x595)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>Eve is about space combat
>>
DEAD GAME DEAD GENRE FUCK CCP
>>
How do I make money?
>>
>more capital ratting
ebin
>>
>>420573
What do you mean dead genre? It has lots of competition: microsoft excel, open office calc, google sheets and even libre office one.
Sure the competitors racing to add features but how many of them look better? Maybe office 365. Still 2nd place is good for a small noname company.
>>
Please proceed to anchor yourself with the drone swarm deployable to summon the nearest bomber fleet to relieve your alliance of that strategic asset
>>
File: 1619641798430.jpg (66 KB, 477x324)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>bomber fleet
>>
>haha guise spredsheits amirite xd
kys
>>
>guys guys I just made a spreadsheet joke for quintillionth time guys haha me funny
literally jump off a building
>>
>10 years later
>still cant save PI setups as templates
>add more PI to manufacturing
>>
File: satori47989478.png (1.03 MB, 1248x705)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>
ive never once set up a spreadsheet for eve
>>
>>421472
same but ive never once set up a spreadsheet ever, they're for corporate brainlets
>>
>>419887
How is that peacefulness possible? Whenever I go exploring there's an asterofag or praxis stalking me and a dictor or two waiting to see which gate I take, so then I have to filament out. Leave the goddamn heron alone.
>>
>>421640
Every time I see post like this I check the date and "yep, eve still runs on retarded pilots who think waiting a week in one place for valid target is gameplay".
Don't explore, make those fags die out of boredom.
>>
>>421472
shhh, don't tell retards that
easy way to tell if they have never played eve and are just parroting
oblivious to the fact even mmos like wow use spreadsheets for theorycrafting
calling eve a spreadsheet simulator just make their every opinion invalid and you won't waste your time
>>
>>418386
>>should I start playing EVE?
>probably not
I hate how accurate this is. EVE 2 when?
>>
ah yes, just what the game needs
>>
>>421900
Ask those who still play eve what would they like see in the successor and realise that it's better not to have one.
>>
File: 1633123946130.jpg (625 KB, 1536x2048)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
Anyone here actually do abyssals for the majority of their income?
Waddya fly? How do you prefer to do them? Or do you avoid them because of the RNG aspect
>>
>abyssals
>stupid weeb coomer
checks out
>>
>>420906
Who is this whore?
>>
Where is All-Out's home wormhole?
>>
Eve's most concealed secret? Jamyls secret harem of brutor men.
>>
>>422201
i do/did before I moved to null to get some fights.
>Whaddya fly?
Worm
>How do you do them?
Not worth the time to run T2s, so I run T1s in under 6 or 7min each. Makes about 50~70mil/hour depending on the drops
Not bad money for such a small investment, and it's short, snappy fun PVE that requires a "little" attention so it's not completely braindead.

I wanna get into duoing T5s in Jackdaws with a buddy, and we were about to start doing it then he did the "yo gotta take out the garbage" "Last Online: 300 days ago" shit.
>>
Is an amarian ship good to tackle the drone event sites?
>>
are events still pretty soulless? all the ones I tried in recent years have these no fun allowed warpy rats that mean you need to be flying a pve ship or something relatively tryhard to do them
>>
File: 2021.10.03.02.40.46.png (171 KB, 467x672)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
What are you working on, fellow craftsmen?
>>
>new capital sites are just sit&blap pve
>>
>capital sites
why would they do this?
>>
>he flies capitool ships
yikes!
>>
>>422764
Your buddy removed garbage from his pc and moved on to having a life. Sounds based as fuck.
>>
>>423164
ive got a bunch of BPOs but have never gotten into T2 invention.
is it even worth doing now that you need to buy weird hipster ingredients to make T2 shit?

>>423372
>why?
to stop people running Havens and Sanctums with their Supers
>>
>>423372
The fact the sites are so painfully uninspired makes it obvious CCP just wants to bait people into losing their capitals so they can burn through the current stockpiles. All the capital ships currently being sold were built over a year ago, it's why they're being sold at below current material costs.
>>
>burn through the current stockpiles
see you in 10 years then
>>
>>423831
it honestly boggles my mind that people are willing to wait so long for a return on their investment, I don't build anything that I can't sell within a couple days at least
>>
>to stop people running Havens and Sanctums with their Supers
how does this do that
>>
>>423164
I'm finishing painting the room in my new house. Just have to put something cold resistant on the floor and then I'm adopting a cat.
>>
>>419457
>ark evolved
>MMO
Pick one
>>
>>423710
If you have ready access to the materials and login frequently, it worth while. T2 Indy + PI prints isk.
>>
>>424011
You can make profit on certain t2 even if you just buy the mats and lurk firesales. But don't manifacture/sell in Jita.
I wanted to get into reactions to make my own fullerides and carbides but public refineries are far away. CCP should just allow reacting non-drug mats in hisec
>>
You can also do middleman shit and sell just the invented bpcs for side money
>>
File: hehecat.jpg (8 KB, 260x258)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>418820
>he looks for meaning in video games
>>
File: 1633311030682.jpg (15 KB, 226x250)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/e3I_IQeFkV0?t=1120
>>
not watching that shit
>>
File: bukt9tsygfp71.jpg (93 KB, 708x768)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>418811
>>418843
Eve died around the time Dust 514 was in development.
After that it was all downhill.
>>
>>424733
Guy looks exactly as you think of someone who has "expectations" of eve
>>
>>424733
>those eyes
psycho
>>
>>424733
absolute powermove ganking in a newnigger system
>>
>why don't newcomers stay
>why people shit on eve
>let's kill miners and noobs for playing the game wrong
>>
>>425091
schizos and socipaths aren't known for good insight
>>
dying is part of mining, fuck off
>>
https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/introducing-quasar
Can someone tldr this for retards?
>>
>>425215
big fleet blobs will tax the infrastructure less, hopefully reducing tidi, everything else is linux techno-babble that won't really impact your experience
>>
File: 7.png (19 KB, 389x261)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>7 players, 7 alts
>>
>Not Tengoo
>>
>not in the weekly pupper roam
>>
maybe if you fucks advertized it in here or vbros someone would come you dumb shit
>>
wasn't there a discord?
>>
>>425091
what does anyone lose if miners leave anyway, they don't interact with other players except to be ganked anyway, they may as well be NPCs
>>
>>425365
there's two because the first three /dog/ discords were run by fragile megalomaniacs
>>
File: 620222~01.jpg (76 KB, 640x452)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>discord
>>
File: IMG_20211006_005404.jpg (216 KB, 1080x1066)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
cant ccp stop niggering with whales and unfuck their game ?
>>
File: 1619365194535.jpg (5 KB, 153x136)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>make a triumphant return for 290 euro
>>
>eve is not pay to win
Lol
>>
>>425370
Why do they exist then? Do other players buy all the minerals from npcs for making new ships or players just fly t1 frigs all the time?
>>
>>424733
worlobros........
>>
>13m sp
jejq
>>
The dad miners don’t make enough to plex so they at least give irl money to CCP while they flood the market with t1 modules and “flying what I build so it’s all free”
>>
>dad miners
Based boomers busy creating stuff while retarded manchildren can only destroy.
>but muh killboard
Killboard yourself you nolife double faggot
>>
File: 1596758383574.png (14 KB, 443x474)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
Monocles!
>>
>>425549
>>
Been interested in trying the game. Is it worth playing as a new player or should I steer clear because its gonna be a fuck fest for me?
>>
>creating stuff
your stuff has no value if things don't get destroyed
>>
>>425469
Don't ever engage in arguments with these people. You'll only get flooded by schizos screaming pvp good pve bad and who have no idea how interconnected EVE is
>>
this shit still alive? I've played it for 10 years then dropped.
jeez
>>
File: 1605968667163.jpg (134 KB, 764x764)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>old scorpion model is never coming back
>>
>cynabal now has same material value as vigilant
great game ccp
>>
>>425593
Go on twitch or youtube. Find epic steam of battle or something like that. Watch for an hour. If you aren't sleeping or dead by then, you can try it but it's full of whales, literal subsaharans and tards like shitpost in this thread pretending anything they do in eve have any meaning.
Eve is perfect for time killing because you'll be doing fuckall for countless hours. Does that sounds intriguing to you?
>>
File: 9ybqkeeo9ur71.png (45 KB, 520x560)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
dog.jpg
>>
File: 1608214514076.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>425468
>13 million SP
>winning anything

>>425549
>Killboard yourself you nolife double faggot
kek

>>425628
things went quiet 2013~2018 or so when they spent 5 years removing shitty old code and rebalancing a lot of shit.
then they added a heap of content to the game, especially to lowsec and made it harder for miners to bot 300 clients in nullsec (so everyone mines in highsec now)

then about this time last year they released the game in Korea and Japan, so we had a huge influx of newbros and playercounts went the highest they'd been since the old days.
Only for it all to be ruined by everyone getting blue balls from the war, where 8 months of siege resulted in "lmao we're bored, lets go home" instead of the big mega-battle bloodbath that both sides were promising for 6+ months.
>>
>pretending anything they do in eve have any meaning
my kb stats are way better than yours
>>
File: 1billion.png (155 KB, 479x341)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>8 months of venture high sec mining to reach 1 billion
CCP should some flag for recruitment system and have all new players default to on. It seems if left to their own devices and not wanting to join a corp until they're "ready", they all gravitate to mining and burning themselves out.
>>
>>425370
I can't tell if you're a spastic or just trolling, well done.
>>
>>425981
Trolling requires effort. That post has honest retard behind it.
>>
Made 100mil last night, first time ever doing exploration since before the minigame existed.
Considering going omega to fly a nullified cloaked buzzard and train for t2 analyzers since I lost a 22mil can. With alpha limitations running into 2 restoration nodes is fucking brutal.
>>
File: IMG_20210921_154902.jpg (184 KB, 1080x615)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>
The only people worse than this are the retards who can't take a hint and try to compete with these orders
>>
complaining about undercuts is just admitting that you are shit at trading, tradefag
>>
Ah yes, the "just buy it out" argument.
>>
I’m a carebear. I do pve and relax just like how I play minecraft to chill.
>>
Wish I could be this boring.
>>
>come back after ~4 years
>exploration is the only way to earn plex iirc
>scanning takes forever with t1 frig as alpha no joke even scanning wormholes takes 10+ tries
>comes down to roughly 1m/hr
>make around 40m in a month
>have some isk saved up and decide to get an astero
>world of a difference
>20m in first sleeper cache
>on the way back home go for a ghost site
>recalled they are just on a timer
>boy did I recall wrong
Rip everything I made in a month and then some more.
Guess omega never then huh.

Yes, I know about the never fly what you can't afford to lose rule.
My only alternative was trying to make 1.4b at 40m/mo. I already wanted to kill myself after a month.
That's 3 years' grind. I had no option but to take a gamble and I lost.

Just posting so you can have a laugh. Doubt you could convince me to reinstall even if you wanted.
>>
>scanning wormholes takes 10+ tries
I'm sorry but you are literally retarded. Unless it was a lvl 3 difficulty scan. Even on low skills WHs are ez to scan down. Stick to running 3,4/10 deds.
>>
ghost sites just randomly explode. do them in a tanked cruiser or you might die. people say it's tied to failing hacks or you can warp out in time, but they are wrong and you will die
>>
>>426674
>Even on low skills WHs are ez to scan down
Yeah. I remember back in my omega days I 100% wormholes at 4 AU range with 4/2/2/2 scanning skills in a t1f (skill 5) and it used to just give +25%. just dropping probes in the middle of the system.
Either they amped up the difficulty in the past 3.5 years, or the difference between 78 and 100+ scan strength is just that big. Can't get a wh scanned over 1 AU scan range at all.
>>
>>426678
I always played ghosts safely a.k.a. 'egg snatcher'. One can and gtfo.
Proven successful method. Never exploded, never saw rats, ran tens of them without a hitch.
Guess this doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>418386
Oh the MMO where the devil cheated for their favorite guild to rig battles so they would be able to control the supposed "sandbox".... surprised you fucking lovers still play.
>>
>>426678
They don't randomly explode, someone else must have triggered it earlier, shortening the fuse.
>>
>something else must have triggered it earlier
like what? I don't fail hacks
>>
>>426689
It does.CCP hardly ever touches old content. But the timer is like 30s-1m. And it explodes on failed hack. Also the rats don't show on overview by default so he could have been blown by them withoit seeing them.
>>
>>425960
>1b in 8 months
Teach me your ways.
Full load venture is 215k. You need to sell 4 652 full venture holds of ore to make a billion. And 120 more to pay for sales tax.
To make that quota you'd need to mine 8+ hours per day. Every day. For 8 months.

Do you? If not, what's your secret?
>>
>>425960
Did you do this as a challenge or are you just autistic?
>>
Also you could've been just belt ratting in lowsec in a thrasher
>>
>>426697
RNG served me an unwinnable hand, I failed the hack and the can killed me. No rats.

>it explodes on failed hack
Was it always this way? I thought the only danger was the rats and the fails shortened time to their arrival.
Like I said in my first post I'm probably misremembering things.
>>
>>426705
Yeah failed can was always boom.
>>
>>426662
Bro why you gotta exaggerate so much, that’s less than highsec exploration.
Use noise needlejack, set a path away from clusters of pilots. Even a site of godawful rng cans will get you more than 1mil. Use gravity rigs and scan rangefinding array.
Stick to being a heronfag. You can also skill extract any ‘useless’ skills and sell the injectors to buy omega.
>>
>>426703
Are thrashers good vs clone cruisers?
>>
>>426709
I am not exaggerating.
I am the highsec exploration
and desu it's not bad. They added new exploration loot and it's worth a lot.
Overall several times more profitable than it used to be.

>You can also skill extract any ‘useless’ skills and sell the injectors to buy omega.
But anon. The only reason to want omega is to get more skills. That's counterproductive.

>Use noise needlejack
I found some of these from exploration loot. But it doesn't say anywhere what it does, how to use etc.
What are these? Doesn't this just send me to an abyssal pocket? From the description I figured it was like abyssal space but for miners.
>>
>>426725
Needlejacks warp you to null. Signal needlejacks to a busy system (dont use unless you're hunting), noise to a random null system. This way you can skip tons of time having to scan down wormholes or flying through low to get to null. After you have enough loot use a border-5 filament to teleport you to pochven, then a glorification-1 filament to dump you a few jumps from jita. You just skipped having to haul millions through dangerous space.
Skill extracting is trading in a month's worth of omega skills to unlock the omega ships/modules. You can still use that month to retrain those extracted skills. You'll be back to where you started except now you have omega scanning/hacking skills and can use a cloak instead of being a sitting duck.
>>
>>426708
Huh. I'm not misremembering. I did fail the hacks and lived in the past.
Turns out only one can per ghost site is explosive. Others don't blow on fail.
RNG really wanted me to die today I guess.

>>426732
I see. Interesting that they added this. As if JFs weren't disruptive to moving already.

I'll pass. I wasted thousands of hours on this game and it was an endless grind to chase subscription deadlines and nothing seems to have changed.
On every turn of the corner CCP just made all those hard-earned SPs worth less and less just to be more newbie friendly, and my thousands of hours spent were rendered meaningless.
First with removal of learning skills, then x2 training speed, and now they're handing SP for free during events and 'daily campaigns'.
If I knew this was going to happen I wouldn't have bothered in the first place.

I never leave hisec and I will never join a corp. The game just isn't for me.

>inb4 it's an mmo
Yeah, yeah. Which is why I said
>The game just isn't for me.
>>
are you seriously complaining about the removal of learning skills
>>
>>426736
I started with learning skills, too. Setting up year long skill plans in evemon and clicking optimize with learning skills so you only hand to train them every so often instead of all at once, which a lot of people would do making them quit because they felt if they werent training maximum speed all the time then they're "wasting" time and therefore their subscription. The value of your skills isnt reduced, the x2 training speed is a lie, it's x1 just as it's always been, it's just a marketing gimmick since alphas are x0.5. I also did endless grinding chasing sub deadlines, now with skill extraction it's never been better for players like us. If you have perfect skills for the activities you like to do you can just train some random skill and extract it at the end of the month. Boom, free omega for life.
>>
>hard-earned SPs
what
>>
>>426770
>if they werent training maximum speed all the time then they're "wasting" time and therefore their subscription
That's me. I trained all to 5, including the tier 2 ones before any other skills. Grinded L4s with most skills at 1 in a triple LAR BS and three T1 heavies. Didn't make me quit.

>If you have perfect skills for the activities you like to do you can just train some random skill and extract it at the end of the month.
But my favourite activity is seeing my SP go up. It doesn't work in this case.
I literally have no other reason to play this game. Never had any fun in it. Only a false sense of accomplishment an mmo can give when you attained something that requires thousands of hours of grind.
SP is like a drug. Can't get enough.

>>426795
If you never had to grind every day, day after day, month after month, against your will and your interest, drop out of school and lose your job, until it made you puke, just to retain the ability to keep grinding you will never understand the value of SP.
>>
>>426662
Your only mistake was even starting again. I'm sorry you wasted a whole month that you will never get back. But at least you can still redeem yourself by never playing this ass game again.
>>
>>419557
>>419584
Nah, he's right. Elite is a themepark for sure, and the game wasn't even ever meant to be Multiplayer. The Devs absolutely tack it on last minute during development.

EVE hasn't been a themepark for along time. It used to be very themepark-y but player stuff has had pretty strong impact since as early as 2011.
>>
>>421910
RARE MONOCLES!!!!!!!!
>>
>>426662
Flanderized. Unless literally every site you popped open was all carbon, you'd be making 3-5 mill per level 4 site in high sec.
>>
>>426736
>I never leave hisec and I will never join a corp. The game just isn't for me.
Being unwilling to adapt to a new environment is the best way to have a bad time.
>>
File: uni.png (10 KB, 639x420)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>426864
For relic cans it's mostly empty, 1 carbon or ~20k worth of salvage.
Data can occasionally get close to a 1m per site thanks to decryptors (mostly 200k ones, I only got the 700k one once) or rarely couple units of the new molecular shit worth up to almost 2m for the bunch (three times / month).
Add scan times, travel times, the fact that there's like average of 0.1 - 0.15 sites per system but you gotta scan the bazillion holes and combat sites anyway and it really comes down to that.
I'd show you a screen of my transaction log but already uninstalled and can't be assed so w/e.

Unless I got cockblocked by RNG for an entire month which knowing my luck is not at all out of the question.
In which case fuck you EVE.

I'm not counting sleeper sites in the average. Got 23m from a single site but died with the loot.

>>426865
The game expects me to do all the work for it.
Like the old saying goes 'It's as boring as you are'. I openly admit I'm a boring person and this is why I play video games. So that they entertain me.
EVE wants me to entertain myself. Well guess what - I'm a shit entertainer.
>>
>>426877
You got cockblocked by RNG. 1/5 of sites in High Sec have nanoforges in them, which are about 1 mil apiece, and can be as many as 10. For W-space, I've picked up cans worth 14-20mil on a fairly regular basis.
>>
>>426884
The fuck is a nanoforge? I checked eve-marketer to see if I can recognize it but there is no such item.
Give me the full name. I'm curious and want to know how many of these I got just to see how cockblocked I got.
>>
>>426884
>>426891
Oh you mean these? I only got three stacks worth ~2m each in approx. 50-80 sites I ran.
I even mentioned it here calling it the new molecular shit >>426877

Even sold them using a custom sell order because of how much they are. Funny.
Definitely not 1/5.
>>
File: forges.png (17 KB, 252x256)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>426896
captcha ate the pic
>>
>>426897
Yes, those.
>>
Why are you willing to go in wormholes when null is safer since you can see that local is actually empty.
This isn’t even an adapt or die situation. CCP literally gave you magic teleport tickets to get you where the sites are, it’s pick up and play now where before you had to make the trek both ways. And if someone looks at you funny you can magic teleport back home with your loot intact. You don’t even need a corp or base out in null/low, since you get spit out in front of Jita to sell the loot.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (9 KB, 268x188)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
build a blackmail empire,i need Pure ppl , Type + if you are intrested and i will contanct whit fake mail< Globa world blackmail we will end!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (7 KB, 259x194)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Forgot ,
look at the blacklist .
>>
still waiting for wormhole space to be deleted
>>
Wormholes fine, I just don't like sleepers, and running out of probes inside them.
>>
Against my better judgement I am considering playing EVE.
>>
>>427155
If you're the kind of person that likes learning about games, it'll have a ton for you. Highly suggest joining a newbie corp and participating in the big fleet stuff. That or doing NPSI fleets (Google it). It's the best part of the game and what hooked me on my 3rd time around. Now Eve is the only game I always come back to
>>
>>426936
Null is also dead and farmed by bots. WHs also have all pirate factions not just region specific.
>>
>>427155
The premise is alluring no doubt but realty kicks fast and hard. You know why local idiots start reeing over spreadsheets joke? Because it's true. Eve is frustratingly boring.
>>
the boredom is not related to spreadsheets
>>
File: 1632844942310.jpg (419 KB, 2658x2495)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>NPSI fleets
>It's the best part of the game
>>
I participate in NMSI fleets only
>>
>>427240
I did play 15 odd years ago but I was a retarded teen so I don't remember anything. It'll be interesting to see it through fresh eyes again.
>>
>>427388
>15 odd years ago
The game is completely differrent compared to back then.
>>
I got my paps, you have yours?
>>
>>427389
I figured as much.
>>
Is spectre fleet still alive?
>>
File: 2021.10.09.18.01.51.png (1.3 MB, 1251x912)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
They made a fucking new station model
>>
>>427456
Spectre Fleet and a bunch of other corps do NPSI content pretty well every day in multiple TZ's https://www.ebwf-eve.online/npsicalendar
>>
File: 1633019763256.jpg (24 KB, 272x245)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>Stormbringer
>>
>Fly stormbringer
>Concorded for doing 1 aoe dmg to a random asteroid.
>>
>"play" eve
>get fucked dry in the ass
What did you expect you double central african
>>
I liked reading stories of people living out of an orca. When they remove its mining drone bonuses hopefully they give it some cool utility in exchange instead of a boring +15% mining foreman boost
>>
hopefully they'll remove the ship entirely
>>
t. autism mad pvper
>>
>>428366
>>I liked reading stories of people living out of an orca
>the cheapest shitadels are cheaper than the orca nowadays
it's a crazy world
>>
> cheapest shitadels are cheaper than the orca
not with the core and they can't move
>>
>POS still not removed
are they even pretending to still be working on this game
>>
>>428366
the whole point of an Orca is/was "cool utility".

you can refit at one, it's a freighter, has a ship bay and the other special bay it has used to be unscannable, which made it super valuable like 6 years ago.
before citadels, orcas were great for using as a mobile base in wormholes. I knew a dude who played like that for years.

the whole orca/rorq mining thing is relatively recent.

>>428707
i hate this too.
cant even live a nomadic life out of a Nestor anymore because of the same shit.
>>
I will say EVE has gotten even more pretty than it used to be 15 years ago.
>>
What do you think of brutors
>>
Nothing. Why would anyone with iq above 80 think about eve?
>>
File: 1596693342940.jpg (20 KB, 380x376)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
anons, ex goon with no real small gang pvp experience or anything other than vni ratting and mining. Any corps you guys know of that can get my into small gang, FW or anything more exciting?
>>
File: 1626185145664.png (106 KB, 560x400)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>FW
>>
File: 1631756662959.jpg (241 KB, 1125x1121)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>exciting
>>
Lots of astero deaths are fit for only hacking, not pvp.
Why not just fly a cov ops for 1/4 the price and also gain bubble immunity?
>>
>>429108
maintaining omega is more expensive than the asteros
>>
File: 1630980526360.jpg (54 KB, 720x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>pvp astero
>>
>>429076
>FW or anything more exciting?
Comedy gold.
>>
Does Orca haul more than a DST?
>>
>>429108
people automatically think that because it's more expensive it means it's better.
same happened with the Gila.
Sure the Gila's tanky and can be flown by an alpha, but man it's damage output is ass compared to real ships.
>>
File: 1569688281419.jpg (57 KB, 640x640)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>Sure the Gila's tanky and can be flown by an alpha, but man it's damage output is ass compared to real ships.
>>
>>429222
>>429222
easily 10x more.
it has 37km3 cargo
40km3 fleet hangar
400km3 maintenance bay
and a 187km3 ore hold.

not as much as a normal frieghter though, those can hold up to 1mil or 1.2mil m3 easily
Bowhead can carry more fitted ships.

Orca's the jack of all trades when it comes to big freighter ships.
>>
>>429368
Can you put materials in maintenance bay? I'm only hauling moonshit and products. Not ships.
>>
What do I do with new AT ships when I win AT17?
>>
>>426662
tell me your nickname, I'll contact you ingame
>>
People fit astero for pvp because unlike covops you can kill other explo frigs and other defenseless things you meet.
>>
are you sure it's not because they're retarded
>>
Why wouldn't you want to kill the people you meet?
>>
because it won't work, and you're making yourself worse at exploration if you're going around fitted like that all the time
>>
Yes it will work because a t1 explofrig or covops literally can't do shit about you and other asteros are also piloted by tards so you can kill them too.
>and you're making yourself worse at exploration if you're going around fitted like that all the time
The fuck does that mean? Literally just fit a scram
>>
it means you're down an analyser, or you're flying a 300 mil retard fit
>>
>data sites unironically
and you call others retards
>>
sleeper caches are data sites gaylord
>>
shits a waste of time
>>
that's exploration for you
>>
No, it means that the storyline mods are total meme 9 out of 10 drops. And if you think pvp astero is a memefit and you are recommending caches (I assume standard cache) and think you don't need a memefit for that, then you are retarded
>>
>>429399
What's wrong with 300 mil fits? I dont undock anything less than 1b last 2 years
>>
>I assume standard cache
you can do most of the superior as well retard. and yes, being able to do the sites that exist is advantageous, rather than imagining that you will find an endless supply of the 1 type you want
>>
>>429082
>tfw you still make alpha alts and roam through fw space to find out how bad it is now

I remember the time when amarr-matar fw was a great space for soloers, much more calm than cal-gal space, yet still alive and breathing.

Just look at this shit:
https://zkillboard.com/character/2114608973/
2018. God I was so pissed back then, seeing all these Chinese players farming their precious LP. I was so damn wrong. These people were the nicest addition to dying FW space. They were willing to give fights and there were close to no empty FW systems with them.

What do we have now?
https://zkillboard.com/character/2119090819/
Bomber farmers. Around 10 bots flying same coercer fit and warping off as soon as someone shows on close d-scan. AFK-plexers. 2.5 amarr-matar collectives fighting in fucking cal-gal space out of boredom.
>>
File: EVEMonLogoBlue_400x400.png (157 KB, 400x400)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
Holding off on using my 500 plex until I work up a skill plan, just staring at a blank evemon right now. I'm having trouble deciding the activity to train for.
I returned 2 months ago trying out the new content as alpha. Didn't enjoy abyssals because high end is just DC=Death. In the past I did missions, then null anomaly ratting in a rattlesnake. Since I already have perfect caldari/missile/shield skills from missioning maybe I'll try out a null DED runner tengu. From seeing this video it seems like the least boring PVE
>>419887
>>
is there even a point to play eve anymore? haven't touched it in 5+ years
been thinking of getting back into it and it seems like nothing has changed at all other than 'skins, skill boosters, more bots in jita'.
i would love to play a game like eve if there was a new server where everything was already done and completed.
hell a eve 2 or a game like it would be great.
>>
>>429641
Never was any unless you are a gigantic faggot banned from every other mmo.
>>
>game has infinite resources
>retards kill each other for respawning loot that's not even unique
I wonder why this game is so empty. Huh.
>>
it's almost like everything is a wargame to keep the plebs occupied haha
>>
wtf is this? Apple celebration?
>>
File: Untitled1.png (719 KB, 1449x951)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
>>
I like skins
>>
>>429371
then use another hauler.
use the gallente T1s for shit like PI crap. they carry like 60km3.
>>
Player count is down due to New World….
>>
>>429938
I already have a DST. I checked the orca and the combined fleet hangar and cargo space aren't big enough to make me swap. Also Orca is slow as shit. Can it even warp with one MWD cycle handbrake?
>>
I am stupid, please explain.

How the fuck plex prices are somewhat stable with all the money-printing that happens within this game?
WH, trigs, sansha all generate ridiculous amount of money for years, yet people value plex about the same.
>>
I wish there was a singleplayer version of this. It's really great for the RP factor, building your own interplanetary empire from scratch through hard work and determination.
>>
the x games are boring though
>>
>>430134
X4: Foundations is pretty good.
>>
>>430136
Compared to EVE? how?
The online part is the only thing that makes EVE less boring...
>>
>>430134
pve is already shitty grindfest . online makes it at least a bit diverse
>>
>>430098
Jews
>>
what did he mean by that
>>
>>430092
probably
but you're missing the point.
you're not gunna carry much PI shit in an Orca, maybe about the same as you'd carry in an Epithal, except the Epithal is faster and cheaper.
>>
>>430284
I don't have it for PI. I use DST for hauling various generic mats that don't fit in any of those specilaised haulers. I also fucking won't put 600M+ worth of mats into a fucking epithal or iteron lmao
>>
>>430098
Isk sinks are used to take isk out of the economy so the amount in circulation doesnt balloon into infinity. Without tightening the faucets plex ballooned to 2.2billion. At which point the grind was too much for poorfags and they quit, even though they wouldnt give CCP $15, the loss of people in space is bad for everyone. So now CCP tightened the faucets and use events to inject isk, this way they can control inflation and simply adjust event rewards as needed.
>>
>>430301
>i wont put that much in a blah-de-blah
if you're gunna get ganked you're gunna get ganked.
these days the cunts dont care if you're in an orca or a battlecruiser.
>>
>>430098
>How the fuck plex prices are somewhat stable with all the money-printing that happens within this game?
they aren't, plex prices were 600m in 2014 when I started playing and they were 300m not 2 or 3 years before that
>>
ive never been suicide ganked in my life and I carry hundreds of mil around in t1 freighters and frigates
>>
>if you're gunna get ganked you're gunna get ganked
please don't say dumb shit on this sub
>>
It takes considerably more effort to nuke an Orca. Iteron dies to a single nado.
>>
Nado dies to a single nado as well, and the station gankers tears are ever more delicious.
>>
>Nado dies to a single nado as well
what the fuck does that even mean
>>
nobody cares highsec is gay
>>
but market is there
>>
emerging gameplay
>>
yes, Jita was caused by emerging gameplay
>>
The sound of 800mm autocannons roaring gives me a stiffy.
>>
>>430665
i had a cheeky cunt try and have a go at me on a gate in Amarr the other day.
1 volley from his tornado only took me to half shields cuz i always brick tank my haulers like fuck.
>>
>>431444
me too until you realise you're only doing like 400dps out to 20k's and you could be in a Typhoon instead doing 1300dps out to 70ks instead.
>>
File: c1UbQBghWEU.jpg (344 KB, 898x844)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
objectively wrong
>>
muh dps
>>
It's prettier and the lighting effect is beautiful, but I won't lie, I think the graphics had a charm to them back then.
>>
Im thinking of coming back to Eve.

What did change in the past 5 years?

I was Amarr, missionrunning with my paladin and fondling with planets on multiple chars.
>>
>comparing applied dps in falloff to some ultra ideal paper dps missile scenario
full retard
>>
File: 2021.10.17.04.29.24.png (1.36 MB, 1462x942)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
what
>>
File: 2021.10.17.04.30.34.png (1.35 MB, 1355x974)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>
File: 2021.10.17.04.31.21.png (1.29 MB, 1360x932)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>
File: 2021.10.17.04.32.14.png (1.27 MB, 1357x917)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
shit's gonna be either utter shit or 100M+ per pop
>>
Good game to play in the background while you watch shit and that kind of thing? Have always been interested but never got around to playing. Right now mostly looking for something to occupy my brain somewhat while I listen to podcasts, etc.
>>
>>431739
>>432031
No. Stay the fuck away. Gouging your eyes out with a rusty spoon is more entertaining than eve. For fucks sake, why are you people this stupid? Go watch how eve is played on jewtube and twitch for a couple of hours if you want a real answer or just download and play. It's not like your time has any value since you have to ask.
>>
>>432031
>i want to play a game without gameplay

see , you have a problem

also its a dead shitty game and a bait for retards
>>
>>431947
The frigate sized rogue drones always looked silly and funny.
>>
>>431739
mission running in battleships is dead. everyone yeets lv4 burner missions in expensive pirate frigates now in lowsec and NPC nullsec where the LP's more valuable.

Abyssal sites are a thing now. Basically PVE you can spawn anywhere you want. 20min time limit. If you go over, you explode. If you roam too far outside of the "combat area" you explode.
Clear 3 rooms of rats in a frigate/destroyer/cruiser in the time limit and you get fat loot. Easy 70mil/hr in a Tech2 fit Worm in highsec.

Gila is still the ship of choice for almost everything.

Citadels still kind of ruined the game.

There was a big war earlier this year and last year that went for a long time.
The ""good guys"" beat the Goons back to 1 constellation and sieged them for ~8 months, promising everyone a big megabattle like we've never seen.
One day they just go "lmao we give up and we're leaving", allowing goons to undo a year's worth of grinding sov in a week.

Now shit's a weird Goons vs Test proxy war in the South.
>>
>>432031
>Good game to play in the background while you watch shit and that kind of thing?
Yes but depends what kind of in-game activities you do.

Mining, mission running, running anoms in nullsec?
Definitely.
Will being semi-afk eventually catch up to you.
Most definitely.
>>
>mission running in battleships is dead
It isn't if you just want to chill and shoot rats
>>
>>418386
Any newbro that needs a few million to start let me know, ign Rosesca
>>
File: 2021.10.17.22.12.57.png (192 KB, 708x760)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
Remember when CCP said they won't be doing abyssal drone mods haha?
>>
>>431739
An input broadcaster is going to gank that paladin at a stargate
>>
>things that don't happen often enough to make you care about it
>>
File: 1619999861052.jpg (32 KB, 657x527)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
whatever happened to the browser client?

i remember seeing some news about EVE being playable in browser.
>>
remember when ccp couldn't be bothered to fix drones for 15 years and they're annoying as shit
>>
File: 256px-Nergal.jpg (23 KB, 256x256)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
How to get access to a null corp to do null shit but still come back for high sec L4 missions and not worry about war dec.
With L4s I'll make more than a ratting marauder and I won't have to deal with bounty modifier cancer.
Pic related just need to train into the universal nergal burner
>>
>>432642
there was literally never a browser client
do you mean the ingame browser which was removed because they were too lazy to update it
>>
>>432901
no, i mean an eve online client in the browser - it's called eve anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boPUhoHW8tI
>>
>>432901
>literally never
>>
>>433038
He's technically correct because it hasn't been released yet.
>>
>unironic capital pve
just why
>>
“We just want more caps out in space”
Translation: We want to increase the rate of cap losses.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1176779608?t=01h31m52s
>>
tl;dr?
>>
Any caps dead yet?
>>
fuck capitals
fuck pve
fuck eve online
fuck ccp
>>
kys
>>
>evetards really buy game time to pay taxes
This is just hilarious. Pathetic losers.
>>
literally not what the context is you obsessed schizo
>>
>>432229
based comfy anon
>>
File: 1620063267299.jpg (80 KB, 1001x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>With L4s I'll make more than a ratting marauder
>>
>>432642
it's playable but in Europe only.
it'll probably be a big nothingburger like everything cool that CCP come up with.
>>
>>433356
imagine missing the point this hard
>>
File: 2021.10.20.00.21.32.png (139 KB, 667x593)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
CCP should've allowed this on Geckos. Imagine how many would get bricked and removed from the game
>>
File: 1624714704879.jpg (77 KB, 468x602)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>imagine missing the point
he says, after wiping the crust from his beard with his right hand, he returns his hand to the mouse to select his next target.
afterall, how else was he gunna make 50mil/hr from Caldari Navy LP in his 5bil Raven.
"I sure showed those nullcucks" he says to himself, smiling wryly before calling drones and preparing to fly 4 jumps back to his mission hub to turn in the mission.
All going well, he could probably buy a mining barge tonight if he grinds for a few more hours.
"Making power plays" he says to himself as he collects his 3 million isk in quest rewards.
>>
>OH MY GOD WHY AREN'T MINMAXING GAMEPLAY HYPERULTRA OPTIMISED BURNER MISSIONS IN PIRATE NULL WHAT DO YOU MEAN FUN AND CHILL OH MY GOD I WASTED 15 SECONDS MORE ON A RUN THIS WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT MY INCOME
>>
>Heavy Pulse Lasers
>Scorch
>Maller
Final Destination
>>
calm down sweetheart.
i'm sure you'll make it to 100mil isk one day

>>433464
based and a bajillion EHPpilled
>>
>>
chinks confirmed robots
>>
>>433073
>We're gonna fix the ECM drones and all the other ewar drones
>>
you fix ewar drones by removing them
>>
this but unironically. Outside of the hornet nobody uses those anyway.
>>
Ewar drones should orbit between 30-50km.
>>
there is zero reason to keep ewar drones or logistics drones in game
>>
eh, hull drones are ok so you don't waste slots for hull reps
>>
>hull reps
>>
is this game still about bashing on citadels for 4 hours at a time
>>
>not repping bleed hull damage of your mates
ngmi
>>
File: 1608965930256.png (4 KB, 271x44)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>Not being elite pvp
>>
>>424004
sounds like you actually need something cat piss resistant
>>
>>423164
just started bew fort in dwarf fortress, and fking imagine that,- i DON'T HAVE IRON on map. now trying to craft bows for my military and maybe i could trade some later . also there is should be adamantium somewhere deep
>>
I died, shit game
>>
I'm so bored. Please convince me not to resub.
>>
>>434724
material doesnt matter for bows. the only thing it affects is a heavier bow does more melee dmg, but if your marksdwarves are meleeing then you're seriously fucking up.
just crank out 150 wooden crossbows and equip your fort with that.

3 of the 4 minerals that yield iron come from sedimentary rock, so you'll generally only find iron in low-lying river valleys and estuaries.
if you keep embarking in mountains and on volcanos you'll almost never find iron.
>>
>>434947
Thanks dude !
>>
File: exefile_Sg7jKkN8E2.png (595 KB, 815x789)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
some guy dropped me in his marshal while I was exploring in my shitfit astero
i'm not even mad
>>
File: 1571705004293.png (856 KB, 1015x861)
856 KB
856 KB PNG
nice work posting your face on 4chan. I am coming to kill you, or maybe force you to join all-out.
>>
>>435062
isn't it the meta of eve ?
>>
>cargo scanner
You deserved it. Death to cherrypickers.
>t1 energized
Use t2 multispectrum coatings. Better and zero fitting
>>
>Death to cherrypickers
do exploretards really
>>
>>435432
yes, they're cucks who will happily hack cans that are literally empty, just to save other people time
>>
unfinished sites can't respawn, retard
>>
my progress so far:
-got some peasants with wood crossbows into
militia.
-stuck deep indeground
>>
File: df2.png (563 KB, 1618x1098)
563 KB
563 KB PNG
>>435526
forgot pic
>>
File: 1633964825600.png (382 KB, 828x753)
382 KB
382 KB PNG
>>435062
Bold for posting your lolmail. Skill up t2 multis and keep cherry picking, fuck the explo cancer that they funnel new bros into.
>>
File: EDoqQ5IXsAE9C4B.png (115 KB, 625x609)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>how dare you tell them waht makes money
>>
>>434968
no worries.
remember, NEVER give your squads an attack order.
simply just move them near the enemy you want them to kill.
if you tell a marksdwarf squad to attack, they'll interpret that as an order to go and punch the target instead of shooting at it.

your best bet is to build a bunker network across the map with multiple pillboxes so you can safely shoot at stuff all over your embark without putting dwarves at (too much) risk.
>>
I explore on my maller, apart from the speed and scanning str, any ship can do probing decently well.
>>
Sure. The dedicated scan ships are only about the bonus anyway. You can ez substitute hacking and scanning bonuses with brains. Hackceptors used to be a thing. The only problem is if you find a level 3 sig and get stuck at 98%
>>
File: 1633312030682.jpg (11 KB, 226x223)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>everyone going back into krab mode
>plex rising
>>
>giving a shit
>>
File: 2021.10.24.02.41.23.png (7 KB, 302x82)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
let's fucking goo
>>
Who is the no reply autist so I can go gank them
>>
its me and I live in murethand
>>
Imagine not playing the game for 2 months to not play it more after that but you sp count increased. Incredible mmo expirience.
>>
File: 2021.09.10.09.45.43.png (105 KB, 565x407)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
are you implying thats bad?
>>
>>436096
What you drinking chief? Or are you about to have a spastic fit?
>>
>>425408

Eve is p2win and the evelets have to finally acknowledge it. The only way to be good is to buy subscription time. Been saying this for a decade.

Now they are selling lost sub time at a mark up.
>>
File: 1478299775034.jpg (135 KB, 566x645)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>sub
>p2w
>>
File: df3.png (8 KB, 422x313)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
rip stairs :(
>>
>>436154
Brother, thats like coming to a coprofile convention to shame them for eating shit. Which is basically the same except they pay monthly to do so.
They know and are so miserable, they just cant stop. Its funny, but you have to watch from afar because of the smell.
>>
File: 1617773156729.png (160 KB, 500x374)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>436275
>>
File: 2021.10.25.03.26.30.png (2.21 MB, 1920x1200)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
There she is, bros.
>>
>>424831
dust 514 was based, but shot itself in the foot right from the get-go being PS3 only.
the best memories in EVE I have are from the 2012-2014 era.
haven't played in a long time but i keep an eye on what's going on.
>>
>>435693
is it time already to come back to the game to mine moon rocks with international niggas?
>>
File: 1632375003740.gif (269 KB, 128x128)
269 KB
269 KB GIF
>>432884
Yeah I like null and coming back every few days and do high sec stuff. The two corps I know that have a high sec division that's blue to their null main group are pandemic horde high sec division and Brave Empire, Aceface made a video on it also saying he joined it specifically to be able to do null activities and avoiding war decs in high.
>>
>>436561
Not just PS3 exclusive but being slow and overcomplicated in an era competing with CoD and BF. I liked Dust, but slow movement and the slow as balls look speed was something I thought would kill it faster than anything else.
>>
File: 1629458838974.png (247 KB, 615x354)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>dust 514 was based
>>
>>418386
autism at its finest making those bms

>>418600
kys

>>418913
more like epic lamestore, ccp knows they have to keep play counts up or pa is gonna cut them off

>>421640
only enter jspace from low activity highsec of lowsec. scan down a nullhole > enter > get a vibe on the activity check ships recently killed in region etc.
>>
File: 1627263747023.jpg (15 KB, 251x242)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>426300
>he values his time at 0 dollars an hour
>>
>>436561
not only PS3 exclusive but PS3 exclusive literally a week before the PS4 came out.
Devs were literally fucking retarded.
Like WHO in the business world would ever fucking think that's a good idea?
Someone had to be bribed under the table by someone for them to make that fucking retarded of a decision.
>>
>>436586
>>432884
or just always have an unrelated highsec alt for your side hustles.
your null corp and your enemies dont need to know it exists.
>>
I just started the game. How do I make isk so I can throw more T1 frigates at chinks?

Tried exploration but fucking russians and chinks chase me through Provi, Paragon Soul and Stain in sabres. Good thing they are dogshit and can't bubble for shit, but there's gotta be better ways to make money, right? I'm alpha, btw.
>>
>>437080
Find a second job just to fuel eve, buy plex and skills.
Selling your ass to pozzed niggers is basically the same as playing eve but you get paid instead of ccp.
>>
>>437275
Find second job, spent sub money on any steam games you interested in. Refund if you don’t like them , have fun

Fify
>>
just use needlejacks. probing wormholes to get around is for autists
>>
it's me, I was no reply autist all along
>>
powerplays
>>
>>424005
>Waaa!! I need 2000 players on the same server, whom I'll never interact with or it's not an "MMO"
Really, what do the 2000 or so other players on your server in WoW offer to the experience that the 60-100 other players in Ark can't?
>>
File: EnbTakEWMAAg.jpg (124 KB, 710x507)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>there are "people" who can't into probing

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.