[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 4 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: league-of-legends.jpg (102 KB, 1607x895)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Are there any undetected league of legends scripts? One of my mates 'suddenly' climbed from silver to masters while switching from mid to adc. His movement looks scriptlike and I was wondering what he was using; he says hes playing legit.
>>
>>407374
um ur just jealous sweetie
>>
>>407374
no silver player can hit masters even with scripts. there's too much other shit you have to do to not lose. he's getting boosted
>>
>>407374

I would suggest quitting all competitive based multiplayer games, especially PC. However if you must play, only do it for the fun of playing and not winning.

It's a cesspool of rage and illegitimacy, you will only be disappointed when you find out how many shitty individuals spend their lives paying for new accounts and assist programs to replace their banned account and detected programs.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.