[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 10 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.62 MB, 918x723)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
remember when vindictus had a hard mode for every mission in the game
>>
Yes
It felt more smooth on my old PC
Now it stutters and lags.

Wouldnt have thought that I pick this game up again after 2013, but the story is interesting enough.
>>
>>407336
they've fixed a lot of the old korean mmo garbage from the last time I played nearly a decade ago, and yeah it does stutter now but seems to run smooth enough during actual missions
>>
Over 150 hours now ....feels weird.
8-9 years ago, picked it up again, now age 35.
>>
Does Vindictus have private servers yet?
>>
>>410699
I mean server tools so I can host offline for myself or friends on LAN.
>>
Still playing :^)
>>
Has there been any MMO that has such great OST and story like Vindictus aka Mabinogi Heroes?

Ib4 FF, which is over the top cringe.
>>
>>414885
C9 has a great OST, better even. The story however is meh.
>>
>>414892
Damn, have totally forgot that one.

I only played it for a few hours though, decided to stick with Vindictus back then because the fighting system felt better.
>>
>>410736
They do, you'll want to check Ragezone section. You're only going to get the 1.69 version (2016)
>>
>>414885
legitimately the only track in the game I remember is the music in the inn in colhen
and the victory music because the setting never actually lowers the damn volume on it
>>
>>415148
>1.69 version (2016)
Is that bad? My belief is that the game was basically abandoned, of not downright downgraded (according to the OP)
>>
>>406402
no but i'm so glad I dont play mabinogi anymore.
>>
>>415164
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orH8ol0nwWg

>Aodhan

Damn man, the story and the characters are so great, they feel so real. Just not over the top or too flat.
>>
File: 1617627218688.jpg (558 KB, 1200x872)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>406402
Man, i remember being hyped since the fucking trailer of the white tyrant came out and even the full public fishing boats when the level cap was 46.
I kept coming back every few updates because every boss and its bgm was cool as shit, despite the revolting nexon p2w.
Now i haven't played it in a couple years, maybe i'll hop on a private server before they all shut down.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.