[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 58 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 220px-Left4Dead2.jpg (24 KB, 220x330)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>no L4D2 thread
What the hell? Let's change that.
>>
>>400514
We all did play this game to the last drip, what's left to talk about?
>>
>>400526
OP is a zoomer just discovered L4D.
>>
I tried playing with a mic for the first time and a 10 year old bossed me around.
>>
I tried playing with a mic for the first time and a Russiand bossed me around.
>>
>>400526
>>401103
/thread
>>
>>400514
>>400526
>>401103
this.

Youre not even playing l4d2 zoomer.
You missed the era of alltalk on with 8 copies of HLDJ playing simultaneously screaming niggers, rap music, chrono trigger, barney the dinosaur, and super mario kart while hank hill yells at you about how hes going back for the propane and fuck you if you dont help him as your other two teammates get pounded and pounced into the ground and sprayed with animated gaping assholes and blown out maggot filled vaginas.

Truely we lived like kings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUgs2O7Okqc
>>
File: drg.jpg (49 KB, 474x474)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
New coop games are constantly releasing and are often better (pic related) but fail to break even 10k players because all you faggots do is play the same goddamn games every day in a fleeting attempt to capture decade-old nostalgia when you were kids.

I hope you're all universally disappointed by Back 4 Blood.
>>
>>400514
Holy shit go and play codename cure it's literally better
>>
>>404033
>new good old bad
Kys zoomer nigger
>>
>>404033
>because all you faggots do is play the same goddamn games
No that's not the reason. The real reason is zoomers' brain can't comprehend team based gameplay.
>>
L4D1 is better
>>
>>404033
Deep Rock was fun, but got stale after a bit. I'm not sure if the way they are doing modding is the right way either, though I do still appreciate it.
>>
>>404913
Is that a joke? 2 has the same maps and more. The only difference for 1 is that has fewer weapons and infected classes
>>
>>406924
Gun models are too big in L4D2.
>>
>>404370
>>404488
>"z-zoomer!!"

cope harder l4d2 is godawful by todays standards and is solely carried by its writing.

it's no wonder back for blood fucking sucks balls after an hour of playtime because it doesn't even have good characters
>>
>>407146
But back 4 blood is left 4 done if it was bad. From enemy designs to horde mechanics, it's generally inferior. Left 4 Dead 2 is simpler, but still very decent by today's standards.
>>
File: ezlv.jpg (253 KB, 900x675)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>407146
>cope harder l4d2 is godawful by todays standards and is solely carried by its writing.
as much as i hate this, its true. l4d has ass gameplay; only thing making it alive are mods and the characters. even then its at its deathbed, has been for fucking years cause valve doesnt care to milk the opportunities for sequels. even most custom campaigns offer the same boring linear gameplay but what made them memorable was the storylines. and if the community update is anything to go by there's no chance in hell valve would do anything with l4d ever again. atleast until they shit out l4d 1.5 out of nowhere like they did with half life, with a character that nobody even liked from a series that was retconned to the shitter
>>
>>407146
>multiplayer game
>writing
>>
>>404033
You don't even have to hope it's objectively a piece of shit game.
>>
>>404033
l4d has sovl
deep rock galactic has generic dwarfs
>>
>>407146
>writing
>in a multiplayer game
Retard zoomer has no idea what he's talking about. More news at 11
Back for blood would've still sucked even if the writing was "good".
>>
File: doomer-hotline-miami.gif (3.71 MB, 640x360)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB GIF
>>407545
>writing
Zoomers will never know the glory of meeting some random stranger online and syncing up your music spam and custom voicelines together in an orchestra of death around you and then never see each other again like ships passing in the night.

https://viewsync.net/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc&t=11&v=9-gSJW3sHXE&t=17&mode=solo

They will only ever know about their shitty for babies safezoned voicelines in games like overwatch, that at best can be macroed together to say QUIRKY things.

They will never hear the rage of triggering a marine's ptsd and hearing him go absolutely fucking berzerk slathering bubbling spit into the mic from how mad you made him by repeatedly calling him a nigger using your .wav files of rap music.
>>
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 are great games, but the community in them is pretty bad imo

Especially in versus mode, since it was basically 'solved' in that the most effective way to play is just take shotguns and rush through the level as fast as possible since nothing matters besides making it as far as you can, and plus it makes less zombies spawn, gives less chances for the special infected team to attack, and overall just makes it boring
>>
>>407146
it's not just the writing. it's a lot of little things that add up. for example, look at the handcrafted changes between difficulty options. while expert does obvious shit like make tanks tankier and do more damage, the main differences are bringing up damage from common infected and friendly fire. essentially, the devs take these 2 features you previously didn't need to think much about (chip damage from normal zombies and friendly fire) and turn them into serious hazards.
>>
>>407703
Isn't most of the community made up of actual children?
>>
>>407745
> essentially, the devs take these 2 features you previously didn't need to think much about (chip damage from normal zombies and friendly fire) and turn them into serious hazards.
what the fuck are you smoking? a shitload of common infected are more threatening than 3 tanks, how the fuck is increasing their hit damage somehow a 'little' thing? it's like you just started playing the game and praising it everywhere
>>
File: dumbfishlol.jpg (5 KB, 167x124)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>407703
I've been vote kicked multiple times in versus for missing a charge as a charger or some other dumb ass shit. Why the fuck is it so competive? theres no ranks or anything.
>>
>>407827
it was back when I played on PC and xbox 360, yeah.
>>
>>407884
People like to get sweaty in source games, that's all lol
>>
>>407827
It is now. But it wasn't in the first few years.
>>
>>407884
>crying about being kicked for fucking up a charge

LOL
in the old days if you even looked at the wrong weapon pick up we'd pick you
we wouldnt even let you pick up the wrong weapon
1 step towards it
bam auto kick
>>
>>408450
>being a faggot is fun
>>
>>408489
>griefshitting up 7 other people's game by being bad is your fault not mine for being bad!
>>
>>407829
shut the fuck up retard. I'm talking about for the average player. not some versus faggot with 300 hours. kill yourself
>>
>>407829
>>408679
also your critical reading and thinking skills are horrible.
I said that specifically QUADRUPLING COMMON INFECTED DAMAGE from advanced to expert is to extend chip damage from common infected from being something sort of dangerous to seriously dangerous
>on advanced if you let a single normal zombie get into melee range of you, you only lose 5 hp
>on expert you lose 20 hp
tell me you mouth breathing internet autist, how many times does a stray zombie have to manage to get a single hit in to knock you down in advanced vs expert? tell me how chip damage from stray hits from zombies DOESN'T go from something basically negligible to a serious hazard?
>>
>>408679
>>408684
not him but Ive never calculated any of your nerd shit because it doesnt even come into play for me.

>he thinks 300 hours is a lot
>he thinks survival insta death is hard

you shouldnt even be allowed to join versus without having expert on at least 2 campaigns.

I used to clear them with bots for the lulz or to warm up.
>>
>>400526
>what's left to talk about?
custom campaigns and maps.
>>
>>409973
We talked about it 10 years ago faggot zoomer.
>>
>>400526
I can't beat The Last Stand in Expert Realism. Let's talk about that.
>>
>>411134
git gud
>>
There is a huge difficulty gap between hard and Expert, something more balanced and fun between them.
>>
>>411440
yeah it's called advanced realism
>>
>>408450
imagine how bad your life must be to end up like this guy
>>
>>407884
autists have nothing else going on in their lives
>>
>>407440
dialogue is made by writers before they get the voice actors to perform you dumb idiot
>>
>>409898
>im so skilled i dont care what the fuck you are talking about
Dude… fucking kill yourself. Nobody gives a shit about how ebin pwnage you are at this 15 year old game. In the scale of the average not howling autist player, they have seen everything the game has to offer well before 300 hours and moved on.
>>
>>411613
>>411742
>imagine how bad you are that you cant even casually pick up any game and play at a masters level or higher

Embarrassing. Do you even fuck?
Stop being shit at games and you wouldn't have these problems.
You have nobody to blame but yourself.
Try growing a brain.
>>
>>400526
>>404023
>>404488
>>407502
>>407703
>>407884
>>411134
So, when are we going to gang up? Some sparring matches should be nice
>>
>>411919
I'm game for it. I used to play L4D2 a lot with the admins of SS13's /tg/station
>>
>>411621
Yeah writing dialogues is the prime priority for a multiplayer game right?
>>
>>411981
it's a big part of why l4d is good yes
>>
>>411887
>Do you even fuck?
sure, but you clearly don't.
>>
>>412401
mind broken desperate land whales arent a trophy anon, but you clearly dont know anything about trophies now do you?
>>
>>407884
Because for some people it's the only thing they have going for them in their life, as evident by one anon itt.
>>
>>413688
nah thats just what shitters tell themselves because they are shit at video games and this is their way to defend you their ego.

I assure you that everyone that is shitting on you are having a blast listening to music on discord or blasting custom hldj dj tracks in game.

And not only are they absolutely blowing out your tight white boi asshole, but they are freestyle djing it and shittalking you and probably on everything from weed, xanax, lsd, and Ive known a few guys that play on pcp.
>>
>>413747
you sound like a neurotic aspie.
>>
>>411887
why do you keep trying to make this about skill when you're literally playing a rail shooter for 1000 hours?
i beat the entire game on its hardest difficulty just like every other mouthbreather is capable of. I didn't even use degenerate strategies. just kited zombies and clicked on heads.
>>
>>415209
thats kind of the point i was making
you dont even need other humans and can clear it with bots
its EASY

>>415015
you sound like a loser that plays video games TRIHARD SERIOUS like some wannabe e-sports faggot instead of having fun with your friends for thousands of hours and sadly you actually keep active track of that shit and at the end of the day youre a shittalking silver player at best that cant even figure out how to beat videogames vs non thinking ai that walk at you in straight lines. Youre so fucked up with your esports shit that you even take it to online anonymously and when someone points out your obvious failures and realistic situation and bursts your overinflated esports ego bubble you resort to namecalling like some 5th grade bully. But if you dont learn what youre doing wrong, then youre just going to get kicked out of stuff over and over, because despite what you might think, you aren't even competing at a casual level and are setting off negative ticks for those other players that you dont even understand what they are because again youre below the casual skill level for that game. Nobody ever gets kicked for being too good at a game.
>>
>>404913
This. Melee weapons ruined the game.
>L4D1
>hoard comes in, everyone gets to a corner to defend with pistols
>everyone sticks together since you're just safer that way
>the moment a special gets on anyone, everyone rushes to help
>L4D2
>hoard comes in, everyone just keeps running towards the safe room and uses melee to kill and push zombies out of the way
>everyone is speedrunning to the saferoom at all times, fall behind and get left behind
>if you get nailed by a special infected, better hope another player is looking directly at you or no one will notice
The new infected were a needed addition, the new weapons outside of melee were mostly more of the same(cept grenade launcher), and the defib packs rarely come into play at all. They could have just added the new infected to L4D1 with the new levels and been done. Or actually add in a wide selection of weapons instead of "SMG, SMG with worthless silencer, AK-47, M-16, SCAR, Shotgun, SPAS-12, Desert Eagle".
>>
>>404023
>>407703
>>415503
this oldfag gets it, props my man
the golden era of 00's valve game MP
say what you want, spray what you want nobody gave a fuck, don't like it then fuck off or troll back harder
you never know how good you have it until it's gone
>>407146
> l4d2 is godawful by todays standards
today's standards are dogshit for 70 IQ niggerbrains and perpetually frightened pussyfaggots, dumbed down. sterile, safe and utterly devoid of character they slip into the void without so much as a blip. you'll be hearing about l4d decades from now though and you might want to wonder why protip it isn't just nostalgic boomers
>>
>>416039
While I agree with almost everything you are saying, L4D2 versus is probably the most degenerate least fun valve pvp you could have possibly played, second maybe only to gmod darkrp raiding
the special infected were not designed to be played by human hands, they are just too simple. for the human team, if the special infected are played perfectly it doesn't make the game much harder just more tedious, and playing special infected perfectly is so easy you could literally read off a flowchart for what to do while playing the game.
actually good source asymmetrical PVP games like natural selection, zombie panic and oldschool gmod zs are literally better in every single way, and still had the same social atmosphere.
>>
Everyone's playing B4B
oh wait, no they're not
>>
>>404033
I want to like DRG but it's so fucking slow
>>
>>412568
>actually admits that he doesn't fuck
>copes by projecting about other fat people
>>
>>418141
anon when I was a kid we'd get off early for highschool drive home until like 2pm and wed fuck and then wed go back to the last few classes and then go back home and wed fuck until our parents showed up.
Or we'd watch toonami or whatever until the other kids got out.
Then wed drink and do drugs and then play video games in a lan for the rest of the night using the crts/consoles we kept in our cars.

anon you play video games alone without any friends on a globally interconnected planet and choose to play a game 15 years past its prime thats basically as old as you are, that you arent even good at.
Your entire existence is a shell of a personality that is just this oozing mass of stale regurgitated catch phrases that stopped being funny last thursday.
>>
>>418183
you realize nobody believe this pathetic story you're coming up with?
>>
>>418196
I feel sorry for you that you think its an incredulous story and not just typical normal teenager life.
>>
>>418214
the fact you felt like you had to tell is what makes it pathetic you dumb autist
>>
>>418280
*moves goalposts for the 15th time*
*slathering*
>p-ppappathetic dumb au---autist! baka!
>>
>>418309
>doesn't know what moving the goalpost means
expected no less from a king tier retard
>>
>>415594
That silencer somehow makes the SMG hurt more, so idunno if it’s really useless.
>>
>>418870
>moves the goalposts a 16th time by attempting to deny the definition of goalposts because he is so broken that his only solace now is to actively deny reality
okay anon I give up on you. youve gone into abstract nonsensical gibberish now.
>>
>>400514
Favourite survivor?
What would be the ideal team for banter if you could pick 4 from both games?
>>
>>422501
>Favourite survivor?
Nick
>What would be the ideal team for banter
Louis, Francis, Ellis, Nick
>>
File: nick and francis.jpg (503 KB, 900x1277)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>422501
>Favourite survivor?
nick
>What would be the ideal team for banter if you could pick 4 from both games?
nick, francis, ellis and zoey
>>
>>408554
its not your game. You own a license to use it on steam and the servers are public
>>
>>422579
this fanart is superb
>>
>join a game
>there are two bots
>one bot is dead and that's the one the game picks for me
>the other bot has a defib
>>
>>422579
I'd replace Zoey with Bill. Francis just has good chemistry with him, and the Nick-Bill banter would be great too.
>>
>>422895
Zoey and Ellis would probably have good chemistry as well if they were in a group together.

Nick, Francis, Zoey and Ellis is good, but I think Coach could take Nick's place.

Swapping Zoey for Rochelle in the L4D2 group would also be fun, as she seems to be the least liked character.
>>
>>422895
i wouldn't mind nick-francis-coach-bill group neither. theres no bad option. ellis and zoey can throw back lines though
>kills spitter
>sorry for shooting your mom nick
>>
Waiting for darktide
>>
last stand
>open areas full of trees
>looks like death toll, no unique style
>long camping sequences where you can't progress until after some time
>long time between the check points
it's like they tried to make the most boring map possible, and they did a good job at it
>>
>>423367
the campaign update was shit. what also bothers me is how they restored lines that (mostly) got cut for a reason. like zoey's old voice actor for when she used to be a 35-something year old woman, nick's hippy lines (though funny) and the survivors pretending they never seen zombies despite a week of infection and running up to a building full of infected. though the latter is more of valve's problem, the added lines are like rotten cherry on pooptop. not to mention the insane drama that went behind, during and after the development of the update. one of the devs i heard left the internet (kek) cause he "sexually harassed underage girls on discord"
why call it an update if its a downgrade
>>
>>424045
>not to mention the insane drama that went behind, during and after the development of the update. one of the devs i heard left the internet (kek) cause he "sexually harassed underage girls on discord"
Anon, explain please.
>>
File: 1595965469385.jpg (37 KB, 400x400)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>424508 we're going back to roots
>update idea was gathered by big name l4d modders and community members after pestering a (tranny) steam moderator to contact a valve employee that'll push the update
>they somehow succeed
>absolutely no idea on what the update should be about
>valve guy doesnt give 2 and a half shits, just told them they got 9 months to get this over with
>they start bringing up random ideas about campaigns
>take inspiration from the l4d1 survival map (the last stand)
>couldnt decide on how it should play so it was thrown into development hell
>in-group drama ensues
>one of them was a porn artist furry who couldn't stop yapping about an upcoming update
>he gets screamed at
>turns out every single dev told their friends about it
>like school girls
>information spread (obviously)
>valve guy pissed off and told them to quit it
>they comply
>they procrastinate the first few months jumping ideas
>deadline slowly approaching
>it dawns on them they can't make a 4-map campaign with that short amount of time
>ohfuck.jpg
>start shitting out any and all ideas they had and buttmash it into the game
>meanwhile the other devs are busy DDoSing versus matches every time they were about to lose so it doesnt taint their records
>deadline still approaching
>they realize they haven't done 40% of what they were supposed to do
>panic.exe
>they decided to add cut lines that fucked with the game (like l4d2 survivors pretending to see zombies/bile bombs the first time regardless of campaign (and most of the lines are still inaccessible without vocalizers anyway))
>minor tweaks in animations
>and forcing the game to spawn a tank and a witch in every map, even custom ones, instead of it being randomized
>regardless whether or not the tank is supposed to be spawned by the map creators
>basicallySHTF
>>
File: pooey.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>424750
>time passes
>they forgot they had a campaign to make
>shit out 2 maps worse than crash course
>finale drags out far too long
>so much so people thought the 2nd map was a survival one or bugged because of it
>update pushes
post-development stage
>naturally, half the mods are broken
>devs shrug it off and say "talk to the creator" who haven't been online in years
>half the vocalizers were taken away
>survivors + 4 smgs = easy win
>the motivation behind the update was
>they got their ass kicked in vs
>enemy team kept laughing
>whattheabsolutefuck.png
>many game-breaking bugs still exist (like crashing servers, spitter/common boost, jockey/hunter LERP, and cheat mods in VS)
>they intentionally avoid fixing these despite having direct access to the source code thanks to valve guy
>the furry from earlier tries to sabotage the update
>how its disorganized, how the dev team is hypocritical (leaking the update before it was even developed), how the drama affected the development, how they're bullies, etc
>stupid things
>he gets silenced almost immediately
>people fucking riot
>over an update
>shittornadohitsvalveville.pdf
>JaiZ, the project leader, comes with an 'official' statement regarding it
>tl;dr "ur guilty too"
>it gets swept under the rug, along with every criticism
>time passes
>people still hate the update for breaking mods, custom campaigns and even normal gameplay
>bans left and right, still trying to maintain peace midst a god damn apocalypse
>>
File: 1607255111286.jpg (24 KB, 348x274)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>424751
>eventually 2 girls on discord come forward about how JaiZ, the project leader, sexually harassed them
>he gets confronted about it
>suddenly decides to "take a break" from the internet, realizing the massive shitstorm he created
>hes hiding in invisible mode
>he got caught, so he privated his profile
>l4dnation holds a call basically confirming this
>tells people "this talk doesn't leave the server"
>it did
and that concludes the story. how the fuck did valve allow all this to happen? i don't know. obviously console nerds don't get any of the enjoyment (or lack thereof) from the update. valve didn't learn from TF2, or they didn't care about a dead game that's been left hanging since 2009. whatever it is, the whole tale is funny as all shit and a testament to our autism and durability
>>
>>424756
Jesus christ how did modders go from fledgling game designers to the most mentally ill people on the internet in the span of a decade. And why is it always furfags
>>
>>424792
zoomers are fucked in the head
>>
Ellis' stories about his buddy Keith are great.
>>
L4D2 is a clear example of why Valve fails at making good games. Turtlerock did a good job with L4D, one of the best coop games on the market. But Valve failed to understand game design and ruined the balance so hard, making it a team based game that doesn't reward teamwork, rather it punishes it. I guess this is why zoomers love it now, I'm pretty sure they love team games that don't reward teamwork, at least that's my understanding of why they like shit like League of Legends.
>>
>>424792
Proper modding requires autism. Autists are autistic. Furries and trannies and all other internet autists are a circle of autism an autist can fall into, because they're autistic on the internet.
Before you know it the fun autistic modders are now implementing futanari cocks in #I'mWithHer dragons in Skyrim.
>>
>>424792
Because mod experience is no longer a substitute for a degree for the gaming industry. It used to be a way for people to get into the industry without spending 10s of thousands of dollars. It's also become a lot easier just to make a game and sell it, making it to where the only people modding games are doing it for fun. Austists seem to be the largest group.
>>
>>425045
Keith and cousin Okri fill a similar role in their respective games. That makes Ellis a bit like Bardin.
>>
>>422501
>Favourite survivor?
Coach
>What would be the ideal team for banter if you could pick 4 from both games?
Coach, Louis, Nick and Bill
>>
I've been having tons of fun with this game, anyone want to play?
>>
>>425379
you'll never win a round as infected without teamwork, idk what you're talking about
>>
File: unknown-141.png (36 KB, 171x85)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>404033
New games barely bring new concepts and if they do they don't commit to supporting the game. Why do you think PD2 is so popular still to this day and Deep Rock is considered "stale after a few hours" by 90% of its players? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I want to be wrong about this but this is just how 3+ co-op games look rn
>>
>>429066
>new release
>"hasn't gotten dev support for years, dead genre"
>>
>>427917
I have no idea how you came up with this, but all I said was that L4D2 requires far less teamwork than L4D as a whole. Thus L4D is the better game.
>>
>>429066
who the fuck says deep rock gets boring after a few hours? its infinitely more replayable than l4d2. only minus is no vs but it wouldnt work on drg.
>>
>>429627
I loved it for 60 hours, but then the whole nitra/gold grind everytime got annoying and repetitive
>>
>>416373
then why were none of those as popular as l4d?
>>
Anyone want to play Yama tonight?
>>
>>404023
just browsing the steam store, checking new game trailers waiting for the next game to tap into this feeling again
>>
>>429627
In terms of replayability: L4D2 PvP > DRG PvE > L4D2 PvE
>>
File: 1605829174662.jpg (29 KB, 768x432)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>436467
L4D2 pvp is hours of fun but after a while it becomes redundant since everyone either plays dead center, no mercy or dark carnival. DRG's mod support just came out and so did many gameplay mods that make it a slaughterhouse and endless hours of fun. it already surpasses L4D2 in gameplay but the gaps will only become bigger (minus custom campaigns, those are undeniably fun as shit if you find the right ones). the only thing that truly sets L4D were the characters as a whole. shitton of voicelines and vocalizer mods and banter between the survivors. deep rock has little character development apart from kickass lines when you kill enemies and hating on elves. even the lines are the same, just pitch shifted. although adds a charm of it's own, it doesn't come close to what L4D has. eventually the redundant L4D gameplay and lack of new story developments will just bury it further into the ground. its sad but, valve hasn't done horseshit since the game released. not even comics for the L4D2 survivors atleast. fuck i hate valve. we got robbed
>>
>>405689
Once you promote all the classes theres objectively no reason to continue playing beyond autistic collecting of cosmetics. Deep dives are fun for the first couple of times but become terious. Elite dives become dull even quicker.
>>
>>436467
Versus Survival is loads of fun, I rarely play standard Versus mode now because of it.
Scavenge will, however, always be for homosexuals.
>>
>>436756
>valve hasn't done horseshit since the game released. not even comics for the L4D2 survivors atleast. fuck i hate valve. we got robbed
there once was a time where you got a complete game when you paid for it and the company wasn't expected to keep it sustained with new content forever.
>>
>>436756
i put way too much time into l4d2, the gameplay is fun but u keep playing for the friends u make along the way
only played drg for a few missions... just didnt really get hooked into the world/gameplay and the people u meet are too busy talking to each other on discord, they dont have mics, or they are aspie retards
maybe the mods will change that, idk

>>436904
ya well thats the new thing, game makers make promises they cant keep to generate hype for the game and then they charge full price for the equivalent of an early access incomplete heap of shit that they expect u to bug test for them
>>
>>404033
DRG is deeply flawed and tries to hide how stale it is under a sea of carrot on a stick progression systems.
Meanwhile l4d2 has more players with no progression system because it's a good game that can stand on it's own two legs without needing addiction tactics thrown in.
>>
File: 5401654.jpg (115 KB, 1280x1280)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>400514
OH MY GOD IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!
https://youtu.be/rc88xWhrMQM
>>
>>436904
If it aint broke

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.