[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 84 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 407.jpg (98 KB, 1200x850)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
what mouse do you use to play mordhau
>>
File: mouse_car.png (428 KB, 612x459)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
this one
>>
shitty 5 year old logitech office mouse and 240 only
yes i am over level 200, how could you tell
>>
logitech g203
>>
File: 1630296948107.png (2.22 MB, 1272x1276)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
>>395573
Based and same
>>
File: castello_sniplet.jpg (581 KB, 1920x1080)
581 KB
581 KB JPG
>>
>>396434
>>
>what mouse do you use to play mordhau

A wireless Logitech M185 that came bundled with the equivalent shitty keyboard for $15. The teflon feet have long since worn away.

>t. lvl 188 that constantly tops the scoreboard
>>
>Hello everyone!
>As always, we'd like to hear your feedback on Mordhau - any comments, critiques, suggestions, whatever comes to mind - your input is super helpful for us in continuing development! Like usual, please keep things on-topic and be respectful to other folks :slight_smile:
>As for this week, again we're gonna skip meeting notes - most of our time this week was spent testing and finalizing for the update, although we have been putting in more work on maps, animations, and other long-term goals. As for the update, we expected to be done by today - unfortunately, estimates are estimates, and sometimes we're off by a bit.
>We ran into a few issues with some map geometry which have been fixed, but this requires us to rebuild the HLOD (hierarchical level of detail) for a map. This needs to be done we make any 'physical' changes to a level, since without HLOD being in place, your computer renders pretty much the entire map at once and you'd get something around single-digit FPS. This takes a few days, to do, pretty much a level designer clicks a button and leaves their computer on to crunch numbers and generate the needed data.
>Aside from this, we did quite a bit of testing today, and aside from a few simple issues that should be fixed, we're aiming for a release next week. This will give us enough time to do some final testing and make sure no unwanted changes have snuck into the build. We know that this update has taken quite a while, and we'd like to thank you all for your patience. :heart:
>>
>>397294
Release next week sounds, good, but this isn't the SDK or the Eastern Invasion, is it? He's just talking about the new duel map and the castello update? How wimpy.
>>
mordhau is like crack to me
how do i stop playing it
please help me
>>
>>397458
Yeah I don't know what it is about it
The gameplay is actually really good but so is the level of customization which adds something really organic about the game
Someone here described it well, it's a chat room with a nice sword fighting minigame.
>>
zowie fk2
my old zowie fk1 was getting too roasted for mordhau and the optical started not picking up well
mousepad matters more since you need a huge one to drag and accel well
>>
I use a logitech mmo mouse with a billion buttons on the side and the dpi set to 800 and use 240 with only underhand mapped to a key because I'm lazy and just laugh at funny cronch sound
I too also cannot stop playing this abysmal fucking game. It makes me laugh way too much, so I just keep coming back.
>>
File: BALD.jpg (37 KB, 340x570)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>397458
>>397460
it offers a highly responsive and morphable repertoire of emotes and voice lines that I have never seen in a game before
I never got gud, but I know my flourish-yield-catch-eager:sorry combo.
>>
Why are high levels all bitches
>>
>>397652
probably butthurt and entitlement. actually played this game for long enough to see total noobs who would cry about the "tryhard" boogeyman 24/7 become high levels who stomp the new players themselves and they all act as if they are special
>>
>>397319
correct, they are talking about some "technical" update. They are just adding the flat square, the gutted castello, a handful of shitty cosmetics, and changing the combat (again)
>>
File: Chivhau.jpg (122 KB, 1080x809)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>397657
That'd explain it
I want to get good enough so I can singlehandedly counterstack those fags when they teamstack
>>
It's up.

https://youtu.be/1PqlYV1veEY
>>
>>397697
To fix melee fps game's combat, you'd need to make a game that works fundamentally different from chiv and mordhau
No clue how you'd make it but you can't really "fix" mordhau into being that game. Mordhau's shit but trying to balance it will just fuck it further
>>
>>397701
Agreed, Mordhau is beyond saving
>>
Chivalry with mordhau's animations
>>
>>397743
>L1 drags zweihander for a 13m swing delivered in half a nanosecond that mysteriously slows down every time you parry but speeds up when you dont
>>
zweiniggers
>>
>>397697
dragging is fun
not watching
>>
>>397697
they just need to fix left sided jpegs, the sweep and the overhead
by fix just completely renanimate them, WTs are fine and theyre counterable by footwork
left side jpegs just dont animate enough and its too easy for retards to just spam them over and over spam with no regard to footwork because of how unreadable they are
morphs are readable, even feints are readable most of the time, its just this stupid anim that makes high level play so giga cancer because thats literally all anyone spams since it doesnt fucking animate
>>
>>397697
Fuck off attention seeking nigger. Nobody cares
>>
god hates bards
>>
>>397956
you were the nigger this day
>>
>been a while since I've done ranked
>think I'll be able to get up to diamond
>lose 100 MMR instead
O-ok
>>
Name a more retarded mechanic than lunge
>>
>>398284
The entire fucking game
t. Rank 95
>>
>waiting for the other player to attack just to see if you can land a gamble on all of his attacks
anyone else does this
>>
>>398316
At this point it feels like im doing nothing BUT gambling. Nobody falls for anything anymore. It’s just abusing dead angles and jank animations.
>>
is there a chivalry voice replacer
>>
>>398330
that's why 1v1 can suck farts
>>
>Hello everyone. There seems to be an game exploit that is currently being used to attack Mordhau and its reputation. It is capable of a few outcomes like temporary bans. If you find yourself unfairly banned suddenly, please know we are currently investigating and will be working on a fix. That is all we can say for now. Thank you for your understanding.
ahahahjahAHGAHAHAHAHAH
Is it a case of the devs being so fucking incompetent that they actually have an exploit that lets you temp ban players? Or is it just damage control as they realize some of the moderators they hired are mentally ill faggots on a power trip and they need an excuse?
>>
>>398481
how do I do it
>>
>>398481
>they need an excuse?
kek good chance they just need an excuse
>>
>>398481
>>398485
It's probably using the kick/ban commands somehow, but what arguments?
>>
>>398501
Kick/ban said it requires admin when I tried it. How could you elevate your privilege level to admin without actually being a server admin without using external tools?
>>
>>398286
shut up noob
>>
You could probably spoof packets with wireshark/fiddler to ban people if you were a real salty cunt. But that's no fun since it's not an in-game exploit.
>>
>>398481
i can't think of any unreal engine exploit that lets you ban people.

Maximum fucking damage control, they just realized that the tranny jannies have banned three times the current playerbase
>>
>>398506
Post shitty mods & region
>Goof
>US East
>always makes a big deal in chat whenever he mutes/bans
>>
anyone heard of this total shitter "stouty coaching"?
>>
>>398911
Poorfag you wish you could afford it stouty coaching made me a god
>>
This thread is literally 50% one youtuber advertising himself.
>>
File: 1610331337901.gif (408 KB, 300x300)
408 KB
408 KB GIF
>>398920
Get out of the thread Stouty, you have a 50 hour NA player to coach in 4 hours.
>>
>>398924
proof? proof?
>>
>>398944
>>397697 is written in britash englash
>>
>>398506
>Maximum fucking damage control, they just realized that the tranny jannies have banned three times the current playerbase
this
weren't there some numbers they proudly displayed, showing that the banned accounts where many times higher than the average player count?
>>398595
I have no idea who the mods in the EU region even are, never heard from or saw one ever
>>
>>399082
they banned three times the active playercount
>>
>>399082
>weren't there some numbers they proudly displayed, showing that the banned accounts where many times higher than the average player count?
yes. A few months ago they were acting proud about banning around 9,000 players for "toxic behavior". Sure they include temp bans in that number, but I know many of those will get the temp ban and get pissed enough to not play again
>>
>>398911
>>398920
>>398924
>>398926
>>398944
>>398981
holy shit die
>>
File: 1467854145994.gif (3.03 MB, 359x202)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB GIF
>>399148
>>399219
>ban 3 times the active player count
>panic when players numbers drop into oblivion
what in the name of god did they expect? are they seriously retarded?
>>
Add to 4chanX filters

/stouty/i;stub:no
/coaching/i;stub:no
>>
>>399238
ty
>>399237
yes
they are even forgetting their own game mechanics
>>
mordhau bros?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwMbG5RlRdY

it looks like not all hope is lost
>>
File: tran.png (1.01 MB, 1125x719)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>399576
WTF THEY ADDED TRANS CHARACTERS

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THIS ANYMORE
>>
>>399576
They can't even get running animations right. Pure jank.
>>
File: 1612642463514.png (142 KB, 584x666)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>399238
>Add to 4chanX filters

/stouty/i;stub:no
/coaching/i;stub:no
>>
rate me
>>
File: sweaty.png (121 KB, 920x797)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>399682
>only 4 training sword kills
ngmi
>>
File: file.png (111 KB, 985x845)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>399682
>4 training sword kills
>0 pommel kills
>obvious frontliner
baka
>>
File: 1572405613232.gif (36 KB, 679x604)
36 KB
36 KB GIF
i like this new word filter
>>
>>399576
>Renown is a fast paced multiplayer survival game set in a vast and ever changing medieval world. Players start in the world with nothing, gather resources, build a kingdom and fight to survive in the hopes of becoming renowned across the land.
can't wait to forget about it, see it mentioned 5 years from now in passing, only for it to still be in early access state
>>
>>399722
>0 pommel kills
ngmi
>>
>>399777
>can't wait to forget about it, see it mentioned 5 years from now in passing, only for it to still be in early access state
so basically mordhau if mordhau had early access
>>
>>398286
>rank 95
>not complete babby tier
>>
>>398286
>only rank 95
>>
>>399741
How did you get so many ladder kills?
>>
File: stomp.webm (2.96 MB, 1920x1080)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>400029
mainly drop kicks, but its not that many i bet jew has like a hundred with his pavise midget camper
>>
>>398330
You need to mix it up, change classes more, just go three or four fights without feinting once and then hit them with a feint first thing. choose different classes that requires you to change the way you play, go from using 3/3/3 halberd to 2/3/2 messer
it's very simple.
>>
>>399778
i'm very proud of it

it means that i have no friends
>>
File: 462awhwrlq001_1.jpg (18 KB, 299x418)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>397458
I havent played it in months and i'm terrified to pick it up again, because i know i'll be hooked.
The killsound is the most glorious thing to have blessed my ears.
The windup before the release on weapons just elevates the tension before the climactic decapitation.
>>
>>400177
same but mostly because i dropped the game at elite level so the actual pros who play every day for the entire games lifespan have easily already gotten 4x better than me by now
>>
>>400156
Doesn’t matter since acceled chambers/morphs trump anything now. Doesn’t matter when I do mix things up or call some faggots feint, accels are pure cancer.
Also doesn’t help that my luck is dogshit and I have 44ms ping
>>
>>400247
accels are a legit problem for me because I lack the reaction times. it feels like pure guesswork when fighting against someone who executes them well, but drags barely ever touch me for some reason
since when is 44ms ping a bad thing?
>>
>>400171
you can easily get pommel kills on fleshwounded enemies
if youre skilled enough, that is :^)
>>
>>400256
if you played at a high level you would know how critical low ping is
16 ping and 44 ping is a night and day difference, 32-46 ping is when you start seeing red parries more frequently when people do doing perfect accels
anything over 50 you may as well be playing a slot machine when you're allowed to parry on reaction or not
>>
>>400286
where do you have to live to get 16ms ping? I play on EU and I don't think I ever saw someone below 30-40ms. are the pros are all living next to main line hubs?
>>
went on a server with lads and destroyed it with firebombs
watch for them to get nerfed even harder next patch
>>
>>400288
lol probably less than 10kms from the server

i actually went from 25 to 60 and that made the game unplayable for me for a while but now i just live with it. and the thing that gets killed me the most are actually drags that look like accels or normal strikes
>>
>>400275
>if you care enough, that is
i don't main a pommel weapon plus i'd never spontaneously perform that slow ass party trick on a random wounded player unless i cared about hunting the achievement
>>
>>400313
i wonder what kind of fragile ego one needs to seethe this much in proportion from a harmless post
>>
File: passiveaggressiveface.jpg (7 KB, 300x300)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>400318
you're the one who is seething over my harmless post though lol
>>
File: file.png (2 KB, 177x31)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>400320
you seem to be a little lost
>>
>>400326
imagine throwing shade on someone claiming to have no friends lmfao
>>
>>400342
i only read the reply i shit on
>>
>>400288
i dont know, i very rarely actually get 16ms ping, even though i should live no more than maybe 5 miles from the servers
its just inbuilt latency i think but theres some really specific setting that allows pings that low because i very consistently get 24 ping on my closest servers, 16 ping is usually some really high end server and just sheer luck
>>
>>395490
i broke my intellimouse last week after about 480 hours of mordcraft
ripped the left click right off

i bought a g502 and tried playing with binds like the big boys but honestly 240 is where its at
>>
>>398911
proper knob this stouty character
contributed to cool game mode though (goldrush)
>>
>>400480
I fucking hate Stouty and want him dead BUT he is right in every debate regarding the first person melee genre
>>
>>395490
Some old ass razen, doesnt matter since I left months ago until next patchie. Two questions: has crush died of cocaine overdose yet? is the game dying out of cancer yet?
>>
>someone kills me while i've got fleshwound perk
>stop fighting and stand still
>emotes and voice lines
it's the best when the dude who killed me stops fighting too and doing the same. i also enjoy when this happens to a teammate, only for me to finish him with a kick
>>
>>400693
i usually punched people to death in flesh wound but you cant attack when your hand is gone because devs are pussies
>>
game just uninstalled itself
had to download it again
now all my 150 loadouts are gone

are loadouts seriously stored locally in some file? wherE? I'm gonna quit this game if I can't find my old loadouts.
>>
>>400997
It's been a while since I had to do it so I can't remember what it's called but there's a backup folder for loadouts
Other people have had that problem so if you Google around for it you should find some steam forum page with the solution
>>
File: murdheu blackup.jpg (668 KB, 1396x1176)
668 KB
668 KB JPG
>>401002
holy smokes, you're right. I found it. 200KB worth of loadouts. Thanks.
>>
>>401031
No problem
I've had it happen to me 2+ times now
>>
This patch is shit, my lord.
>>
>Fire pit now lasts 2 minutes before it self destructs
this is just fucking annoying

wtf is this patch

the only thing I want is new maps.
>>
Damn I love waiting 5 months for some balance patches and weapon skins
>>
>Smoke bombs are now limited to a maximum of 1 per loadout
>Beartrap no longer ragdolls if the planter is friendly/self
i am to blame for these changes because i griefed crush

>double xp
>kicks no longer flinch
fucking retards
>>
>>401120
>>Beartrap no longer ragdolls if the planter is friendly/self
devs optimizing the fun out of the game
>>
>>401115
>While not the massive content update a lot of you were hoping for (that one is still coming!)
apparently there's massive stuff coming. Just wait another 5 months anon
>>
File: 1412427426121.png (5 KB, 330x310)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>8gb for some shitty skins and crush nerfing kicks because it counters his facehugging
>toolbox removed from skirmish because FUN = BAD OKAY
>still no fucking sdk
>>
>still no 24 slot frontline/invasion
I am forever stuck at playing this game after midnight to get what I want
>>
this game feels sluggish and slow as hell now after the update
>>
Is the backend service down? I got that error a few times but was able to get in on the third try after restarting steam, but now I can't load any servers or find a match with matchmaking.
>>
>>401170
same

error, unable to connect to backend
restart
infinite loading. "Please wait..."
>>
>>401174
I finally got in, this patch is shit. Combat is objectively worse and it doesn't even run better.
>>
File: 1268200613411.png (46 KB, 569x571)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>new patch that barely changes anything in an already content-devoid game
>backend services down
THE FUCKING INCOMPETENCE
>>
>>
>bloodlust is now useful because it's cheap enough for heavy armor to use it
>another fucking kick nerf even though it was already mostly useless
>comboing is now useless too
Great job devs
>>
Wow, this patch is fucking dogshit. As usual
>>
>Kick stamina gain on hit reduced to 5
>Kicks no longer flinch attack releases (still flinches windup and early release)
>Kick feints now cost 10 stamina
>Fire pit now lasts 2 minutes before it self destructs
>Beartrap no longer ragdolls if the planter is friendly/self
>Assist damage to count as kill reduced from 75 to 50
terrible, terrible patch
>>
ONE FUCKING SMOKE BOMB!?
>>
miss penalty is good
cata nerf is good
bloodlust nerf is good
kick nerf is bad
cosmetics are surprisingly good, especially the neon glowstick javelins
>>
>crouching slowed down
>again
>>
>Falx damage against T1 torso buffed, can now one shot
but why
>>
also I just finished reading the patch notes. I must have missed the part where they added folders to the armory. Surely they aren't STILL working on fucking folders right?
>>
>>401370
There were supposed to be folders??
>>
>>401366
tea baggers btfo
>>
>>401405
The first slowdown was for teabaggers, adding a delay between each crouch so you couldnt spam it. this time it slows down how fast you go from standing to crouching, matrix dodging just got nerfed
>>
>>401031
post "Adventurer"
>>
>>401399
They have been talking about adding folders for months, still no sign of them
>>
File: Capture.jpg (438 KB, 1334x741)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
do i count the dividers when counting my total number of classes
>>
just absolute fucking incompetence and this patch is clearly just crush nerfing shit he doesnt like or straight up fucking removing it like toolboxes from skirmish and kick interrupts

every day i fantasize about what i could do if i had this retards address
>>
I was so disheartened by these terrible patch notes I forgot to post their weekly retarded nonsense for those anons who dont use shitcord

>Hey all!
>Good news - it's update time! With the release of this build, any feedback, suggestions, etc. will be massively helpful, and any issues you find we can fix faster (if we know about them, of course).
Especially for this week, feedback about this update will be massively useful, so we'd love to hear your thoughts!
>Aside from testing and getting this update ready, some progress notes:
>Some work on console stuff and development planning for Eastern Invasion / an interim update.
>A little work on a smaller Invasion/Frontline map.
>We've been looking at doing some major design decisions to fix combat overall in Mordhau, so a lot of that is planning certain fixes and changes going forwards. We'll share this once it's more defined and finalized.
>Lots of fixes on exploits (the security issue we had) as well as some other weird things people could do.
>Some more work on Castello's rework, which have been discussed a bit with the community on Discord as well. Some changes to the map include forcing players to fight over more direct routes, which should condense the action in some areas while de-congesting it in others.
>Some new animations are being made for a secret new instrument :wink:
>Work on Noria continues! Not much to say there, except that the level artists are continuing to do... level stuff. Some modelling, texturing and object placement is ongoing.
>>
>>401498
I really fucking hate to say this, but the devs are individually the embodiment of the worst aspects of yanderedev, but actually manage to get the shit product out.
>>
>>401499
didnt you hear the good news? yanderesim is finally going to be complete in just a couple of days
>>
>>401498
are they still pretending they listen to feedback?
>>
>>401498
>secret new instrument :wink:
what will it be
>>
>>401531
two realistic options that come to mind: fanfare trumpet or war drums
I love both, but just imagine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8OFdmeY7pI
>>
>>401531
cocaine
3 octaves of snorting and making shit balance decisions
>>
>spend 8 hours downloading update
>launch game
>crashes
>verify files
>oops heres another 3gb
>>
File: 1630385623823.jpg (249 KB, 799x775)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>no new maps
>no new game modes
>no new exciting content

Oh but we got new skins... again? Last patchie was just dissapointing, like any other update, really.
>>
>>397621
It's a shame the need to work well with controllers put a hard cap on how many emotes and things they could put in chiv 2
on the other hand mordhau lacks the dedicated your mum emote chiv 2 has
>>
>>399237
Where could they be expected to hire better mods, you don't get a job moderating if you don't support strict moderation.
>>
>>400177
The new patch apparently changed the kill sound but I can't hear the difference
>>
Speaking of achievement hunting i am proud to say I got the icicle one legit, the pommel throw I got on a modded server using a fireball pomel throw, but I had used that attack many times before with no achievement so I have no idea why it triggered that time, maybe I directly hit a guy that would have been killed by the real throw anyway, of course that's still not legit because it comes out fast unlike the real one
>>
>>401125
I don't think toolbox needs to be removed from skirmish, it just needs to not be able to place constructions on the upper platforms of contraband
>>
>>401361
>cata nerf is good
It really seems like a buff to me, but I haven't seen it in action yet, depends on the map I suppose
>>
>>401497
I kind of wish I was a burger so I could try playing with the devs
>>
>>401562
oor how about reverting the 7 fucking firebomb nerfs so you can actually use it to destroy structures and engineers like it was intended to
>>
>>401566
the devs are mostly european, mods are american
>>
>chiv 2 sucks
>mordhau devs are continuing to be incompetent
How's bannerlord's multiplayer?
>>
>>401614
everybody is still waiting for community patches
>>
File: 20210908171452_1.jpg (371 KB, 1917x1323)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>401422
quite old loadout

ran around with LS and did the cheeky sneaky xbow swap for ez kills.
>>
>>401720
what's your fave?
>>
File: file.png (20 KB, 715x141)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>2800 players worldwide
lmfao this game is dead
>>
>>401734
>last patchie nearly doubled player count for a bit
Too early to say this patchie has no effect on the player count but it's underwhelming as shit compared to last one despite taking 5 fucking months
The SDK, or at least something, better be really soon.
>>
>>401723
great sword 3/3/2 with 2 bandages and fireproof
>>
>>401739
double of nothing is still nothing
>>
you all fucking suck at this game
t. comp player
>>
you suck even more
t. tournament winner
>>
>>401811
post crown
>>
File: lol.png (22 KB, 743x152)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>401812
>>
>>401813
post crown
>>
>log on
>buy some cosmetics, make a leopard skin hussar guy and a laser dart thrower build
>play 2 rounds
>log off

meh
>>
>>401824
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvKVU947e2E
>>
did the fuck the games netcode or something
why does everything slightly desync, my parries happen like 50ms later or it just evaporates instantly like 40ms of actual parry time
and the others guys attacks happen either 50ms too soon or years later
>>
>>402016
>did the fuck the games netcode or something
something is up, I suddenly cannot parry half of perfect accels anymore, while I manage to get shitty to average accels in on player who are miles above my skill level. and I mean no fancy shit like mind games or catching them off guard, just some standard accels after a parry that every scrub was able to counter before patch.
>>
firebomb soul removed a few patches ago. smoke bomb soul removed. beartrap soul has been removed. what is next on the chopping block? looks like they are drawing blood on toolbox this patch, will they go all out on it next patch?
>>
>>402067
game is ded now. basically most fun things are gone, shitting all over ballista spawn and catapults was the final nail. also, no idea what is responsible for this, but suddenly select player on EU are completely off the charts and singlehandedly dominate the entire server like I never seen before in 2 years of mordhau. pub frontline/invasion has because even more unplayable new players and casuls, filtering them like I have never seen before.
t. after midnight player
>>
>>402067
>tfw cant play the smoke bomb/smoke bomb/smoke bomb/suicide loadout on the square map anymore
>>
>crouch nerf, kick nerf
so how bad is it? do I have to learn to chamber now?
>>
>>402117
>he doesnt know how to chamber
>>
>>402117
yes. During a match, press numpad 1 to enable a mode that highlights weapons during chamber timing, it helps with learning how to chamber
>>
Seriously what the fuck were they thinking with this patch? The game has been ruined. Complete and utter fucking garbage. If any of the fat stinking retard dev reads this just revert everything but the cosmetics before hanging yourself.

>t. 1000 hours
>>
>>402123
I honestly don't know why I should chamber anything besides stabs when I just can kick feint/morph spam. and
every time someone chambers me, they go for a feint and then just stand there for second, like if they are confused as to why it just didn't help them in any way.
>>
>>402127
sorry mate, but I think you clicked on the wrong google link. you want to select the "mordhau REDDIT" one for posting cringe.
>>
>>402117
kicks are perfectly fine still, the nerf literally barely will do anything in 98% of cases
the only two niche cases it has is to allow neutral drags to be traded with a kick, or some super retarded low hp where you need to kick gamble him
>>
wtf did they do to the lighting it looks like shit
the inside of the mountain peak castle in particular looks god fucking awful and manages to run even worse than it did before
>>
>removed grass from crossroads
>placing traps in high grass is now nearly impossible as it keeps colliding with it
the more I discover in this patch, the less I like to play the game. guess I will finally quit it, bros. it was fun while it lasted.
>>
File: george bush.png (1.19 MB, 944x629)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>402151
kek

they also added collision to some of the bushes. is trying to conceal yourself in plain sight illegal or something
>>
>>402169
for what reason
no honestly, what is the reason for this? is there a possibility that the engine upgrade is responsible? I mean, these are not some competitive ranked 5v5 maps, this is le wacky casual fun mode, no? I'm just trying to understand
>>
File: plebbit.jpg (356 KB, 1920x1080)
356 KB
356 KB JPG
you know it's bad when even the people who eat shit and shit praise hate it
>>
>>402016
>>402039
Didn't they explicity change parrys this patch, or was that chambers

that said the patch did come with an engine change so that could affect netcode
>>
>king walks into killzone to hunt an enemy
>bump him
>times out and dies
>game over
lmao
>>
>>402105
a bunch of ex-memers are actively killing the game off by tryharding on noobs and telling them to deinstall
its the only way you can play mordhau now i guess, with lute sounds being fucked, beartraps being useless, smoke and firebombs being a waste of a slot and incoming complete removal of toolbox.
>>
File: file.png (71 KB, 557x130)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
we reached sub 2k players
>>
>>402209
I found nothing regards to parrying, just chambers
>Strike chamber window reduced 20ms (Stab & strike chamber window now identical)
no fucking idea why it feels like I have to gamble my parries now, I simply cannot read accels anymore
>>
>>402130
shut it casual retard
>>
>>402222
cause the servers are fucky
>>
>>402230
t. chamber feints a dirty casul and gets beheaded for being a literal nigger
>>
>>402293
ok mr gambler
>>
File: pp.png (974 KB, 2427x1153)
974 KB
974 KB PNG
Rate me boys
>>
>>402343
stats don't matter post /fa/
>>
File: fa.png (865 KB, 867x1113)
865 KB
865 KB PNG
>>402354
lost most of my loadouts after update but heres what i main
>>
>>402343
decent amount of ladder kills but
>over level 200
>2021
>ranked duelling
>gold 5
>>
>>402356
>piss yellow and black on some freakish muppet
yeah bad/10
>>
File: Really_Cool_Pic.png (77 KB, 211x301)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>402359
>implying i didn't start playing ranked only to get bronze
don't even know what actual rank i am. get good fights from mid diamond+ when deathmatching
>>
File: 1615294013730.png (366 KB, 567x540)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>
File: 1601300063336.png (79 KB, 603x546)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>402392
>>402392
>>
File: JUST.jpg (25 KB, 194x240)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>revert back to 64 player servers and upgrade engine stability
>now all servers are unstable as fuck
my axe just passed through someone's head twice in a row
>>
What are your hopes for the hotfix?
>revert kick nerf
>decrease combo miss time a bit
>>
>>402447
revert everything except cosmetics
fire crush

i won't accept anything less
>>
>>402447
revert crouch and kick nerf but also revert trap nerf, both placement and friendly ragdoll. trap placement is completely fucked, they keep popping back up
>>
How do you even get veteran rank in the discord? Do you have to be a certain level?
>>
>2H throwable rock now lets you partially sprint as long as you are not throwing, and throw windup speed from 0.9s to 0.7s
too little to late
>>
>>402462
you need to have over a thousand hours in-game
>>
>helmets got more muffled
Why though
>>
>>402447
>combo miss time
This garbage bullshit completely ruined combat and whoever came up with it is a fucking retard that needs to fuck off from game dev forever
>>
>>402452
>friendly ragdoll
It's less fun but I like that change
I got fucked as noble one time because I got beartrapped by a teammate
>>
>>402553
>one time
same, once, but I've had way more entertainment from watching friendlies backpedal into friendly beartraps than I ever got mad about that one time I got griefed.

Literally just make the noble immune to friendly beartraps. Problem gone. Taking away the friendly ragdoll also takes away free entertainment. Same with making Friendly an inherent perk for everyone. Triternion are optimizing and balancing the fun out of the game. I'm still mad I lost my casual playmates because of the held-block removal from shields. Played solo ever since. Thank you for reading my blog.
>>
>>402544
combo miss barely matters in mirror matches, miss detector is so unreliable that you usually still will not be able to punish a miss
this literally only buffs fast weapons in every way and makes the fast vs slow wep matchup even harder
>>
>>402757
>Literally just make the noble immune to friendly beartraps. Problem gone.
I'm going to be fair to the devs and say it might be more trouble than it's worth to set that up
>>
>>402771
Call me a retard but why do some people (not you) want fast and slow weapons to be balanced. The big swords are more expensive so they should be the better option, and not just in terms of damage. You're dumping half of your points into one weapon, it better be fucking powerful.
>>
>>402781
The issue I have is that the most powerful big heavy weapons are just as fast as the 1 point shortsword which is bullshit
a zweihander or a maul should not be able to keep up with the melee pace of a shortsword or the 1handed mace
>>
>>402781
>>402973
stats wise large weapons should rape smaller weapons on paper since all weapons have the ability to do the same 0 frames to react accels with their ripostes on top of their stamina values
but in neutral state everything is different since initiative is always favored to the guy with the faster weapon
why respect the other guys swing when you can just gamble him?
>>
>>402067
yeah the fact that you can't spam smoke bombs all round and make the game suck to play for everyone else really ruins it, huh
>>
>>403149

yes
>>
>>403149
exactly, it's fact that all this shit distracts from the core gameplay. the game should just be an open, white plane with stickfigures swinging at each other
>>
>>403149
correct
>>
>>402776
one or three lines of code.
but knowing the retards behind this game... yeah that might be asking too much from those spedsters.
>>
play on 64 ping servers
64 ms red parry
play on 48 ping servers
46 ms red parry
play on 24 ping servers
20ms red parry
how do i fucking COPE with this shti game
>>
>>403233
I was gonna say it could be that differentiating between Nobles and non-nobles would be more trouble than it's worth but they already do that with horses and ballista.
>>
>>403305
ye i've been getting red parries, frame drops, chambers don't work anymore
devs are really trying their best to destroy this game, it's almost like they hate it. I'll still play it but I feel like I care less and less about it the more shit these cunts pull. No matter only a few thousand players are online now
>>
File: 555 laugh at you.jpg (14 KB, 284x178)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>"duel" servers
>>
SDK soon, r-right?
>>
anyone getting a glitch where Invasion maps where the attacking team wins with the king still alive?
Happened twice so far
>>
>>403611
yes, I think they messed up the way nobles take damage now
>>
>>403611
Yes they are fucking retards
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTBd5XdP_lI

thoughts ?
>>
>>404095
looks like it might be worth a try, i found out there's a stress test active until tomorrow because of that video you posted
>83 gigabytes
hopefully it finishes downloading before its over
>>
>>404113
not sure what to make out of this game. everything seems to be optimized around group play.

it doesn't even make sense to duel. you can only stab or attack from the left, the right or the top, so there are only 4 attacks in total. and to do the maximum amount of damage you need to telegraph your attack by holding it for like a whole second, so everyone on those youtube videos seem to be trading papercut attacks for a whole minute instead until either one of them is dead, or landing lucky ripostes (better than a papercut attack) or baiting/gambling people out of range

and you can feint but i'm not even sure what counts as a good feint, and the follow up would be another papercut attack anyway.
>>
>>404113
I'm in. Is this, dare I say, kino? I didn't know it was releasing so soon. I know next to nothing about this game.
>>
>>403486
december, maybe
>>
>>403611
Yes. Someone in chat said the Warden on MountainPeak started out outside of bounds, so he just died from the 5 second countdown.

Happened to me once as Commander on Grad, but that's more than a year ago and I wasn't even outside bounds. Definitely more of a problem now.
>>
>>403371
>>403233
Event: beartrap_triggered
if not noble: ragdoll()

you can steal this code Triternion, it's okay.
>>
what the fuck is up with this patch? pavese and bear traps won't stick to ground anymore and keep popping back up
I saw some guy trapping the camp river, but when I try to put them down there, they don't stick
>>
>>404352
The business idea is to make the game less fun by each update
>>
>>404352
they changed versions of their engine
everything's a bit fucky
>>
reminder that this is why combat is constantly changed
https://youtu.be/-nX-ByW-srw
>>
>>405130
fuck off nigger lover
>>
>>405130
i played against crush in a frontline match yesterday. nothing super interesting happened im just glad i got to whack his head a few times.
>>
>always played bard
>join match today
>getting teamkilled and votekicked in every server i join
all i want is to give people the gift of music
>>
>>405670
nobody wants to hear the garbage new lute sounds
>>
>>405709
I think the new lute is much nicer than the old lute
>>
>>405799
I think you are a massive faggot
>>
>>405670
>test a lot of songs and do own edits to weed out ear rape
>stay away from the played out shit
>play songs no other bard has that sound interesting enough that people want to stop and listen
>never kicked or tk'd once
shitty gifts get rejected, a lesson scrub bards will never learn
>>
>>405802
>>405670
How do you make music and play them in game for lute?
>>
>>395490
I dont know but its red and has a cool dragon on it
>>
>top the scoreboard
>lutefag inbetween fights
>buttblast shitters by spamming incoherent trash
>draw teammates onto the objective by playing quality hand crafted midis
yeah i'm thinking bards are based
>>
>>406014
>lutefag inbetween fights
the absolute pinnacle of mordhau
first you whoop their asses, then you whip out the lute
the only way of teaching bardmolesters some respect for the craft
>>
What's with the roaming bands of high levels players stacking teams on the pub invasion/frontline servers without the slightest hint of subtlety? Are they trying to coup de grace the game?
>>
>>405850
Lutebot
>>
>>406395
the main reason is stackers are unironically scared of getting their shit pushed in. if you fuck up stackers in a match too hard, they will all try to join your team next match. it's pathetic.
>>
>>406395
some do it to spite the devs banning thrice the playercount by being "toxic" inside the game boundaries
most do it because they are scrubs that never got gud
not like mordhau needs any help to die with what crush has been doing
>>
anyone else just feint while behind enemies during 1vXes to see if they're using third person
>>
>>406395
Idk why the fuck they do it but my main goal when it comes to mordhau is to get good enough to singlehandedly counterstack those fags whenever they do it
>>
>>397701
Yeah all the changes and fixes are just bandaids for a broken system. It will only things make different but not better. Theres a reason all the good players left long ago and only the most autistic people are left playing this garbagepile of a game.
>>
>>406395
When you hit a certain skill-level theres is nothing to do in mordhau. So people tend to bully or just abuse the shit game design. Im pretty sure crush used to pumbstomp in chiv so he balanced the game in that mindset. Theres so many mechanics the average player doesnt really know about that makes or breaks a fight. Sweatlords will join public lobbies and farm people just because they are bored or its easier than dueling/ scrimming. The game doesnt excel at these either, so its also not really that much fun to play scrims or duels all day.
>>
>>405799
it sounds better, it's just extremely loud.
>>
File: womp womp.webm (2.88 MB, 1000x562)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB WEBM
>Hey everyone!
>With the new update being out for a week, we'd love to hear what your thoughts are. We're aware of a few issues (see down below), but aside from those we'd love to hear what feedback you've got for us - any comments, questions, suggestions, critiques, etc. are welcome!
>As for this week's meeting notes (and known issues):
>We've brought on a new level designer! We're aware new maps are the most wanted content addition, so we're doing what we can to get more awesome stuff out to you all.
>The lute is way too loud, and this is fixed internally. We'll be hotfixing with some additional tweaks in the near future.
>Issues with some rocks on Mountain Peak and random geometry on some maps is not working, will be addressed.
>We're investigating a tick rate server bug, which may be causing desync on hits.
>We've fixed some weird LOD issues with certain objects which show up purple at a distance.
>Some organization stuff, which will help us work more efficiently.
>SDK stuff - we've been investigating a startup crash, which should be resolved.
>We're working on a lute/instrument volume slider :slight_smile:
>Some potential exploits have been identified, and we've patched those internally.
>We're looking into some optimization issues regarding shadows and characters, which we're investigating. Some of these changes might improve FPS decently, especially in crowded areas.
>Some more reworks on Castello - which we're going to be including in an interim patch.
>Some UI fixes and ongoing progress on the Armory rework.
>In addition to some more organization stuff, we're looking into some changes to how we release patches - some changes in our version control may give us a bit more flexibility when it comes to the timing of our updates.
>Some more work on Noria! This week we've done some work on the market area.
>That's about it for this week - thanks for reading!
>>
>>406395

It's probably a coincidence. Teams don't get stacked by a few level 200 players, they get stacked by the mid range of players being more experienced or skilled than the opposing mid range.

When two blobs of enemies collide it doesn't take a huge advantage to produce a very lopsided result. Each loss just increases the rate of further loses, and that happens over and over and over throughout a match.

So if a level 200 drops 100 kills for 20 death in a match, yes he's going to be a factor. But he's only getting the snowball rolling, the rest of the team is what maintains momentum.
>>
>>407222
Ok but japan or crusade expansions when? I will even pay for them
>>
>>396048
What happened to this dude
>>
>>407298
Lol I love it when stuff like this happens, this is why Mordhau is great
>>
>>407366
crusades at some point in the 5 years
japan yo will have to wait for mods, the SDK which has been "almost ready" for about 9 months
>>
>>407222
>still no fucking sdk
>"hey but we hired some random retard to work on the shitty sandnigger map
die in a fucking fire triternion
>>
>>407222
>>We're investigating a tick rate server bug, which may be causing desync on hits.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS SHIT DRIVES ME UP THE WALL

KILL CRUSH
>>
File: 1616355158734.webm (2.27 MB, 512x480)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB WEBM
>>407298
>level 200 drops 100 kills for 20 death in a match
>turns out he's just skirting the periphery of the map farming k/d
your point still stands even though you type like a faggot and your shits retarded
being able to trust your back to your teammates makes or breaks objectives
>>
>Assist damage to count as kill reduced from 75 to 50
why? this is fucking stupid
>>
Any battle royale servers up now that they added it as a category in the server browser now?
>>407853
so noobs can have their kill count inflated and feel good instead of dropping the game
>>
>>407853
this will make getting that last achievement easy
actually no, that would involve starting up mordhau
>>
File: peeps.jpg (6 KB, 266x189)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>ping shows server has 130 ms
>get 170+ when joining
i can tolerate not being able to defend against messer accels and 1H axe, but this is bullshit
>>
>>408064
*server browser shows the server has 130 ms
>>
Why are people so sweaty in this game?

fucking level >100s showing off and bullying lower levels is so pathetic and I never see this kind of shit in other multiplayer games. losing badly and some faggot saying 'ez' just makes me want to drop the game
>>
>>408105
youve never played another mp game then or are just retarded.
>>
>>408105
what else is there to do in mordhau? or in cs? in cod? its all about being better than your opponent. You might enjoy RP servers tho
>>
>>408105
for every high level pub sweaty I always find at least one high level pub sweety who friendly greets me and never stabs me in the back.
the community is mostly alright in my book. when I joined some custom duel server with my default knight dwarf build and finally won once after about 30 defeats, I had the whole server cheering me on. never had something remotely similar happen in battlefield.
>>
>>408105
you just described literally every mp game though
>>
why does the roof area on mountain peak attract the biggest faggots? i went up there and got vote kicked after killing an enemy midget.
>>
>Horse respawn time increased by 60 seconds in Frontline and Invasion
>Enemy horse footstep volume increased & range increased
sounds like the devs joined pub servers for the first time and instantly regret the implementation of horseniggery
>>
>>409182
cause staying there doesn't directly help with completing the objective

vote kick abusers are always ERP memesters and honor cucks
>>
>people voting camp in 2021, the objectively worst map ever created in the history of video games
the number 1 reason mordhau is and will stay forever dead
>>
>carrot no longer repairs
why
>Added Anti buildable volumes to problematic roofs on Camp
they are legit fucking using the word "problematic" to describe game features
fucking trannies
>>
Noob here. Why do people complain about gambles?
>>
>>409238
because that technique puts sweats 2000k hours to shame resulting in uncontrollable virgin rage which induces: intense sweating, shivers, vomiting, migraine and heart attacks, so basically their micro penises retracting inside their unhealthy bodies.
>>
>>409238
Because swinging like a retard is more likely to kill a level 200 than actually fighting them.
>>
>>409238
they are all crybabies. it implies you're relying on luck as opposed to skill and that you should feel bad about it, but that makes no sense because it is really easy to punish someone who isn't reading what you're doing
>>
>>409212
>>Added Anti buildable volumes to problematic roofs on Camp
kek

people like to build ballistas there to shoot their own team from behind
>>
>Brawler and Fury point cost reduced to 3
As much as I like this buff, I hate it whenever points get changed up cause I have to go back and redo a bunch of my character's talents.
>>
>>409238

Because the game is basically sending attacks back and forth, trying to trick your opponent into parrying at the wrong time. When you gamble you're saying "based on all of the information I have this will cause me to get hit, but fuck it." It's low probability, but it does work sometimes which makes people mad because it removes skill from the equation.

Sometimes you pick up on patterns where an opponent is relying on massive drags or morph feints, so gambling actually makes sense because it becomes a good probability bet. It doesn't really matter though because CFTP is so common/easy now. Go ahead and swing like a retard, every noob does it. You'll be fine.
>>
I literally can't play any other game apart from this one, I can't play anything else for longer than 30 minutes before I drop it and uninstall it
Wtf is wrong with me why am I so addicted to this stupid dead game
>>
File: 1565887622922.jpg (273 KB, 590x696)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>409462
>When you gamble you're saying "based on all of the information I have this will cause me to get hit, but fuck it."
yea that's verbatim what's going through my mind inside that .2 second window before the enemy is shoving his messer up my ass
>>409238
"gamble" is a cope for faggots to reconcile losing or an attempt to rob their opponent of any agency to seemingly discredit their win
>you gambled that messer accel; therefore, you're a shitter
t. dead retard
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Carrot no longer repairs
literally fucking why
even the hotfixes are taking soul out of the game now
>>
>>409632
At this rate it honestly seems like the devs hate the game
>>
File: Seymour_Launch.png (2.04 MB, 2000x2000)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
Hey the patch might be dogshit, and the hotfixes might be dogshit, but at least they released a LIMITED EDITION SEYMOUR PLUSHY!!!!!
>>
>>402146
its not just the lighting its the whole resolution
the game looks blurry as fuck the text especially, like theres a layer of vaseline covering everything
>>
>that guy trying to teach noobs about "how to play" on a duel server
>talking about footwork, drags, accels
dude none of taht shit is real just play the game you fucking nerd
>>
>>409498

I don't think you understand the concept. You can't really gamble a messer accel, so what you actually did was attack with initiative and it was you opponent who was gambling.
>>
So the sound quality IS getting shittier each patch!
>>
name 1 thing that doesnt get shittier each patch
>>
>>409690
>none of taht shit is real
sources needed
>>
File: unknown-2.png (106 KB, 224x238)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
You can never be like him.
>>
>>410015
why does the homescreen glitch out and show a picture of stouty instead of my mercenaries?
>>
>>409238
I dunno. People attempt robbery in fighting games for example and nobody pretends that it's somehow unfair if it works.
>>
>>410060
just noticed that too. thought it was just some glitch
>>
>>409238
gambling is annoying because it's objectively a bad play. It's not the same as reading a feint, in a gamble you don't have any reason to believe that you should get the hit, but you do anyway through dumb luck. When you gamble a lot, you still lose most of the time, and you occasionally win.
But it's annoying to play against gamblers, because when you win against one it's a fair win, but when you lose against one it feels like an unfair loss. It's sort of like playing against noobs, it can be difficult to counter your opponent when they're playing poorly, because you can't predict their actions, and if they get lucky you can just die in a way that goes against the "rules" of combat.
>>
Game is unironically dead now, and they killed it with sheer stupidity. Nice job ruining something good, crush you stupid fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>409968
footwork is a thing in martial arts because you need to plant your feet in certain ways to throw your strikes. mordhaus combat doesnt matter at all how you arrange your feet, you can throw any strike no matter where your feet are or what they're going . "FOOTWORK" is not a thing in mordhau
>>
>>410474
It was before they added lunge. Footwork mattered when weapon range mattered.
>>
>>410474
cringe and cope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQNKZWD2ack
>>
>>410474
>footwork is a thing in martial arts because you need to plant your feet in certain ways to throw your strikes
I think you are hung up on semantics and want "footwork" to be called "positioning" in video games. but does that really matter? it's a fact that correctly moving in and out of combat, circling your opponent and changing your position in 1vX situations are important tactics for this games, and not calling your virtual feet doing all this work "footwork" just seems artificially restrictive.
>>
YEAH UH FOOTWORK IS LIKE TOO COMPLICATED LETS JUST ADD MASSIVE LUNGE TO ALL WEAPONS SO YOU CAN FIGHT A SPEAR WITH A DAGGER
>>
why are the admins such epik trolls xD
>>
>>410791
>record game
>check console to screenshot id
>close game you were just playing
>start up discord
>write a report what happened, attach all the files
>just because someone trolled you a bit, you trolled a bit back but got banned for it
tell me, does anyone actually does all that? every normal and sane person simply stops playing a game like this and moves on.
>b-b-but someone posted nigger in chat
I prefer a chat filled with nothing but the word nigger over an empty game.
>>
>>410015
this is seymour without his helmet
>>
>>410693
you're right, i just disagree with the naming of "footwork" for the movement and positioning in the game, which is obviously important
>>
>>411252
autism
>>
Why is the mace so fucking good? Best 1h weapon by far. If you 1h messer ur gay lol
>>
>>411418
warhammer is better, combo nerfs eviscerated the mace
>>
File: 1553661867023.png (17 KB, 815x923)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>physically see my parry up
>60ms red parry
>physically see my parry lasting like half its duration because it got timed out and the drag landed on me
>check replay and it literally lasted upwards of 5 frames shorter than a normal parry

its like the devs dont want me to play this garbage on purpose
>>
>>409690
>drags and accels aren't real
duel my messer and i'll show you just how real they are
>>
>game gets broken so bad that the tryhards would rather deinstall than abuse the new glitches
lmao
>>
>>411511
people who complain about tryhards are always the biggest tryhards they're just bad
>>
>>411504
messer feels like trash now because of the niggerbrained combo miss change. it was the final straw for me.
>>
>>411540
don't miss
>>
>>411532
when was i complaining about tryhards?
learn to read you stupid fucking mongrel.
>>
>>411542
don't comment if you don't have at least 1k hours as a messer main
>>
>>411558
what now grubnuts
>>
>>411554
tryhard is a term used by dogshit players who have to try hard and never beat anyone above scrub level
>>
>>411558
>as a messer main
>in b4 your lame lies
>>
>>411564
meant for >>411561
all fields
let this thread die like the game
>>
>>411562
and niggers breathe air too.
eugenize yourself, midwit.
>>
>>407444
Wouldn't it be the other way around, crusades is too problematic, even crusader kings 3 toyed with toning down actual crusade content
>>
>>409209
What, control of the roof is very important for bashing the door down
>>
>>411564
i'm a messer main and a comp player you're just shit
>>
>>409187
Isn't range increase actually a buff to horses because you won't be sure of if they are close or far
>>
File: 1627095875155.jpg (30 KB, 576x383)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>411569
>eugenize
>deinstall

why does this game attract so many retard slav esl's
>>
>>411569
maybe if your brain wasn't so broken, I wouldn't have to tryhard on your mum's glitch
>>
>>411580
they fucked up a lot of sounds with the hotfix directly after the patch. just a reminder that lute sounds were perfectly fine on patch release, only the hotfix the next day later turned the volume ten times higher. I am willing to bet that horse sounds were just brought back to normal.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.