[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 192 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: negev_ban.webm (1.11 MB, 620x360)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB WEBM
>go on CSGO on alts (including primed alts)
>run in peoples' molotovs til they get banned
>block doorways so people have to teamkill us to escape
>do it with friend so we can't get kicked
>headshot them in spawn at 0:00 then when they fire back they get banned
>do this singleplayer sometimes
>stealth into mollies
>they don't get team damage warning so they keep going
>sometimes I get kicked
>check their steam for discord
>add them on discord on throwaways
>spam them with gore from efukt
>join server links and spam them with gore
>at least 25 disabled discord accounts
>something like 20 steam accounts
>>
>>376388
You sound like an autist. Fuck off to kiwifarms.
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>376408
raged boomer
>>
>>376388
Nice dubs, sounds based would love to join you with this. I thought about playing CSGO again, but I thought about walling and trolling both sides, instead of actually playing the game. OP give a alt or something and I'll add you with one of mine. That is if you want to group together to troll.
>>376408
You sound like a newfag. Fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>376388
madlad
>>
>>376388
thats griefing not trolling
>>
we used to spam one radio line with a friend the whole game back when you couldn't turn off the radio
>>
>>376388
>spend time and effort on baiting reactions
>99% of people don't even care
>be enough of a faggot to create alt accounts and spam gore that can be deleted instantly by just banning that account
>"look how many banned accounts I have heehee"

Damn, you must be the coolest kid in the entire 6th grade.
>>
>You sound like a newfag. Fuck off to reddit.
You're a cs nigger. You are the eternal newfag.
>>
has anyone you've told this to actually laughed anon
>>
>>376557
>doesn't know that griefing is trolling
ngtmi
>>376638
I don't play CS retard, I only thought of going back to troll.
>doesn't reply
Ah I see now, you're from >>>/pol/ well go back there tourist.
>>
>>376745
who are you quoting, newnigger?
>>
>>376512
>That is if you want to group together to troll.
I appreciate the offer alot, I would say there is a 95% chance I will never do it simply cause for some reason it takes the fun away if I don't do it alone / with the 1 or 2 others I trust to do it. But if I ever change my mind, you can add andersbreivik#4065 on discord, odds are I'll never message but if I change my mind sure.
>>
File: doorway_griefing.webm (2.19 MB, 640x360)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB WEBM
>>376687
Yeah one of my friends I play with laughs hysterically at their angry comments when we get their friends banned. And 2 asians got fucking pissed at us trapping them in office once so they couldn't rescue hostage (or stop hostage rescue, on T side).

>>376617
You probably spend time watching anime or grinding in rune scape. It's no different. Also I'm 28.
>>
File: crosshair example.png (20 KB, 618x356)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>376388
>set crosshair to a ridiculous size
>just giant blocks of some obnoxious color filling up 90% of the screen
>unable to see shit
>lurk and stay alive
>remaining teammates are forced to spectate you
>genuinely try your best to clutch the round
I've found this more entertaining than general griefing.
>>
>>376865
>two retards on CT and they are still winning
What is going on at T side?
>>
>>376877
that would be awesome. Unfortunately a lot of people force their own crosshair for spectating, but that would be a good way to troll that would bypass being permamuted (which I am on most of my CS accounts, mostly for playing vocaroos I downloaded from /tv/ archives over SLAM, or playing cartel execution audio or Moonman)
>>
>>376880
Dude's lurking in spawn waiting for us to leave with hostages. Easy win cause you have cover getting into CT to rescue hostages and it's nearly impossible to cover from there, you have to play Bathroom usually, or front vending if you are really ballsy. CT spawn is the newb spot and probably where he was. So we cost them an easy win. Here's another example.
>>
>>376885
I'm talking about the match not the round. Its 10-5 which means that the Ts have been fucking up 3v5s.
>>
>>376891
Yeah because we've been throwing and blocking their shots.
>>
>>376849
>>>/jp/
>>376885
>9 vs 11
Based
>>
>>376388
>what ways do you have fun "griefing" in games
i had more fun doing that than i'd like to admit.

>take raid leadership and then pass it to someone who doesn't speak English so that everyone is eventually forced to leave
>take raid leadership and suddenly change its mission
>really i'd rename/change anything
>lure large groups of mobs and then rid of all aggro next to a defenseless player, or group of players and watch them all die one by one (nothing ever made me laugh harder in my entire life)
>some players wouldn't play as a group so i'd let them all die on purpose, and then solo the rest or just wipe the entire thing
>some players would pretend to be newcomers just to get help so i'd offer them help but never show up, and keep up the act for as long as possible
>some players would kick me on sight, so i would always trap them into a dungeon before they could kick me, and then they'd get a cooldown for leaving

only resorted to this due to the barrage of shitty people i'd come across though. i figured they would serve me best as my clowns.
>>
>>376865
You probably spend time watching anime or grinding in rune scape. It's no different. Also I'm 28.
Nice projection buddy, just because you have a worthless life of "hehe le epic troll" doesn't mean that other people do.
>>
>>376970
Is that a Runescape post? Also all the gamers I've ever come across have been so adamantly opposed to any suggestion I make to either improve their success rate or to improve the game's design. So I just gave up on helping gamers, they all claim I'm just ignorant but never offer opposing views, only insults. Therefor I took it upon myself to ruin every single game for all gamers. I grief/troll/disrupt competitions, I hack/cheat/exploit in all things. This is my way of still helping gamers, by ruining the player count of all games, some will realize the faults in the design that I have been pointing out for over a decade now.
>>377145
>Doesn't greentext
>Doesn't use "qoutes"
>Thinks troll is worthless
ngmi
>>
You realize you're wasting your own time as much as theirs?
>>
>>377399
What if OPs time/existence is worthless so hes literally losing nothing at all
>>
>>377405
That's probably the case if he plays cs_office but it's still fundamentally a losing battle. Either they get kicked and can play in 30 min or 2 hours and get to leave the game early or OP gets kicked and the people can play normally, you can even win Office 4v5 on T side with good util.
>>
>>377389
>Thinks troll is worthless
Yea, about as worthless as the "board culture" that you worshipe
>>
>>377389
>competition
kek what "competition"

>opposed to any suggestion I make to either improve their success rate
maybe they play games to have fun, and not to talk about their horoscope

>to improve the game's design
just start your own gaming company

>some will realize the faults in the design
they got to curb the disruptive shit once it is present i guess?
>>
>>376388
To be fair playing hostage on comp is just asking for a brain hemorrhage and they probably aren’t being too serious to begin with. Can’t really get too angry about that as cunty as it may be, was always a bit of a joke compared to defuse.
>still some next tier beta nerd shit though
>>
>>377408
The stealthing is part of the challenge. Most players are dumbfuck third worlders who don't figure out I'm trying to get them banned until it's too late.

>>377399
Everything is a waste of time. I also have productive hobbies I engage in but I do this for pure fun.
>>
>>376408
lol this fag forgets the image boards like 4 and 7 made their bones through raids (until moot cucked the insurgents on 4)
>>
>>377607
raiding is actually illegal / actionable civilly so he had to shut it down or else the website would be shut down
>>
>>377425
What board culture is on /vm/? Been on this board since day one and it doesn't seem special, just feels more like old forums than /v/.
>>377436
A game at essence is a mental competition between with other players or the developer. And I was giving compfags suggestions on how to improve, they already showed/told me that they cared to improve.
>just start your own gaming company
I wish I could anon, but alas I am unable to afford hiring helpers, and I don't understand enough about coding or art design to make a video game.
>got to curb the disruptive shit once it is present
I'm guessing you're talking about bans, which are a poor remedy to the real problem. Games shouldn't allow a player to ruin the experience for other players, hacking/cheating/exploiting/griefing/trolling shouldn't be even remotely possible in a game. A good game wouldn't need to ban players for hacking, as hacking wouldn't be able to destroy the experience for anyone.
>>377614
Piracy is also illegal, but that doesn't stop the daily /v/ threads on it. I'm sure there are also threads on /d/ or /h/ that are illegal, but I don't browse those boards so I wouldn't know. The reality is that governments don't have the resources or the care to monitor sites. Only /pol/ and /r9k/ get monitored, but that's due to their infamy, which is what brought a lot of newfags here.
>>
File: 1627945351931.jpg (70 KB, 905x620)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>376388
You're 14 aren't you.
You do realize this website is for people aged 18 and over?
>>
>>376388
You're one glorious faggot, OP.
>>
>>376388
Payday 2 was a lot of fun to grief in. There was this hack you could get that allowed you to manipulate a lot of things in the game back in the early release.

I would jam drills after somebody repaired them and after the 3rd or 4th time I would spawn a Bulldozer in the room with the jammed drill for a surprise to anybody who unjams it.

There were these artillery shell bags that would explode if you threw them too much. I would make them rain all over the map and there would be explosions everywhere.

You could swap player names and levels too. You could gaslight somebody else as being the hacker.

Good times.
>>
>>377929
why the fuck would anything on /d/ or /h/ be fucking illegal you stupid nigger monkey retard
>>
>>378101
Anon would you like a rope? I could sale you a used one for a few neet bucks, 50% off even since it was your mother who used it last, she was disappointed with how you turned out.
>>
>>378345
*sell
learn to spell you genetic waste disposal mutant half-brazilian and answer the fucking question instead of slipping on your virtual spaghetti n shit combo
fucking idiot. this website should require an IQ test to post.
>>
>>377958
I'm 28.

>>377978
Thanks anon. The more petty and immature I am the more I laugh at myself.
>>
>>377995
How did you spawn bulldozers? I kinda wanna try this. I remember the panic people had over those even with experienced players sometimes.
>>
this is the saddest thread ive read in a while
>>
>>379898
Why? You probably waste hours watching anime. How is it different?
>>
File: qwe.gif (9 KB, 220x220)
9 KB
9 KB GIF
>>376388
I prefer "trolling" the opposite team by being good at the game instead of being a scumbag towards my teammates.
>>
File: benefitofdoubt.jpg (32 KB, 300x393)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>380116
>>
>>380261
Not an argument.

>>380143
That's not trolling though, and no one cares that you're a tryhard.
>>
>>376877
use cl_draw_only_deathnotices 1 + draw a crosshair in your screen for the maximum effect
>>
>>380289
It's ok OP, the frogposters of this board don't understand the art of trolling games. It's probably because they are the prey that gets trolled.
>>
File: GRATS.jpg (62 KB, 640x702)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>380289
>>380307
amazing bait, really impressed by those 4D chess mindgames of doubling down on the classic "pretending to be retarded"
>>
File: 1628258190562.gif (403 KB, 390x219)
403 KB
403 KB GIF
>>376388

The only thing I really do is laugh at people.
Something about being laughed at by a girl really gets guys malding in-game.

They also don't expect to be sniffed or otherwise assaulted/shitposted on, so that's fun to do as well.
You can try with a voice changer if you want, although I've never used one.
>>
>>380317
ywnbaw
>>
File: 1617028974230.png (328 KB, 411x470)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>380317
>They also don't expect to be sniffed
>>
>>376865
lmao, is that an Adam Lanza profile pic
>>
>>380313
>imagine being in a thread for days when you don't like the subject matter
Cry some more faggot.
>>
>>380749
who are you quoting
>>
>>380659
Yes.
I would have usernames like
>sandy hook was a miracle
>america deserved 9/11
>9/11 was a miracle
etc
But the one that got me banned was
>george floyd deserved it
So one black criminal dying is more offensive than 26 children or 3000 america office workers. Ok lol. That's why I don't mind doing this partly, valve is a shit company and if I cause even one player to leave their game forever and not buy skins, I'll be doing my tiny part. But it's mostly for fun.
>>
>>380941
>So one black criminal dying is more offensive
Yeah. America is full of nigger worship. It's quite literally their entire "culture".
>>
File: csgo-flashbang-ban.webm (716 KB, 640x360)
716 KB
716 KB WEBM
>>380317
Yeah my friend pretends to be my "sister" and she will mock people for being virgins and getting rejected to prom and studying computer science and other generic shit and nothing gets under their skin like that. They have teamkilled her and gotten banned over that alone sometimes.

pic related is my favorite one so far though, some guy was at like 299 or 249 team damage and threw a flashbang in spawn and got banned. Or maybe it was for attacking teammate in spawn. I still don't know the nitty-gritty of the rules. Valve doesn't make them clear and I don't know how to find the code.
>>
>>380941
Those names way too edgy to be good bait btw. I'm the guy you replied to, I just appreciated recognizing a tiny picture in a random webm.
>>
File: .png (1.49 MB, 800x1350)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>380951
why do you always play office
>>
>>380897
>Outs himself as being a newfag
Before you post you should lurk moar and also ask on >>>/qa/
>>
>>380994
who are you quoting
>>
>>380994
who are you quoting
>>
>>380963
yeah they aren't really that edgy but I'm automuted on most of my accoutns so most people dont see my name anyway

>>380965
It has the most doors you can block.
>>
you sound like a fat tranny
>>
>>380994
>lurk moar
holy fucking cringe fuck off to /b/ you autistic nigger.
>>
>>376388
In ye olden CS I used to get my friend to block entrances for his teammates and I'd be on the other team and hide. For instance on Dust2 near T spawn there was a little elevated part where you could hide in the corner and the only way up was a narrow walkway he would block.
My personal favorite was playing CS_Office on a 32 player server and hiding in the snow on a first person only spectator server, and I'd buy NV goggles and turn them on while staring at the pure white snow.
Or back when jeepworld used to be big there was a way to TK without it counting as a TK and kicking you. You'd just drive a vehicle into a teammate but let go of the controls at the last second and let the inertia of the car kill people.
>>
>>381177
dust1 I mean, not that it matters in the slightest.
>>
File: scruffy.png (549 KB, 1440x900)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>play games solely to ruin other players' fun
why are people like this
>>
File: 2014-02-25_00001.jpg (241 KB, 1920x1080)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>381268
By default someone must lose for someone to win. It is the nature of the universe itself.
If the wolf triumphs, the sheep must die.
If the sheep triumphs, the wolf will starve.
If the pro triumphs, the noob will lose.
If the troll triumphs, the nerd will cry.
>>
>>381294
if you thought that you would actually play games
>>
File: E2N_nt3XoAEZ-ek.jpg (1.17 MB, 3840x2160)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>381306
I play a lot of games. In the past 2 days I played Tarkov, EDF5, and Star Wars Squadrons. What did you play Anon?
>>
>>376388
>BF1942
>USE JEEPS TO TAXI TO PLANES
>THEY START PUNISHING FOR TAXIING

>LEAVE JEEP IN FRONT OF PLANE
>OTHER PLAYER HAS TO MOVE IT
>THEY ARE KILLED WHEN THEY ENTER PLANE
>>
>>381169
the anon was right, you need to go back to >>>/qa/ how could any self respecting anon think that lurk moar is cringe?
>>
>>381177
>My personal favorite was playing CS_Office on a 32 player server and hiding in the snow on a first person only spectator server, and I'd buy NV goggles and turn them on while staring at the pure white snow.
hahaha that's great
>>
>>381720
>Teamates die
>All they see is blind
You can still do this if your the last guy alive in CSGO, just blind yourself with a flash bang.
>>
im the guy who 1taps all of you and then says "ez ace" in chat
thanks for getting me to easy LEM, losers lol
>>
>>381723
yeah, for 3 seconds.
>>
File: 949483.png (464 KB, 467x480)
464 KB
464 KB PNG
>full psi build trying to do the Beast
>>
Don't really troll/grief now, as most people just mute, report and votekick.
>join a tf2 server
>copy someone's username and add a % to end so yours looks identical to them in game
>micspam some retarded ear piercing shit for 30 seconds
>change name back to original
>call a votekick on the guys username you stole
>if its a community server, use the voteban option
>vote goes through instantly, the player is kicked/banned
>>
File: dumb frog.jpg (39 KB, 600x600)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>win a few rounds, call the other team dogshit fags
>bait a reply
>whoever replies in the most toxic way (they are likely to get angrier in chat)
>cheat, blatantly kill the same guy every round, as obvious as possible. through walls, smoke, aimbot him out of the round every round. just target the same guy for the whole game
>turn off as soon as i kill him
>he cries all game about how terrible at cs and how blatant i am, how im going to get VACd
>nobody believes him
>he cries all game in chat
>giggle to myself all game
>>
>>380994
no really, who are you quoting?
>>
>>382766
based

>>382863
also based
Don't forget to report them for abusive text/voice chat.
>>
Lying about who is traitor is Gmod and saying someone else said "x is traitor" so they are responsible
>>
>>383308
that's pretty good
>>
Trolling is an art. Taking advantage of poorly constructed game systems is gay and pathetic. Pissing off an autist in a game he takes way too seriously is gold and should be encouraged. Think chinese hackers vs tanks in terraria guy. 1 is small dick energy and the other is modern performance art.
>>
>>384836
>be shit at games
>make it your mission to piss on the experience of anyone good at the game
>haha bros I'm such a troll
the ultimate seethe and cope. get gud.
>>
>>381635
lurk moar is like 2008 faggot lingo
>>
>>384891
>Implying it's cool to be new here
Lurk moar
>>
>>384891
Lurk moar you double nigger
>>
>>384890
It is, though, because that guy wasted all his time "getting gud" just to get trolled.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (18 KB, 400x448)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>end of round
>type "gg"
>type "ni" right after
>wait for some fool to reply with "gg"
>type "er"
>report him for racism
>>
>>376388
Man, there's so many edgy kids and poorfag ESLs on 4chan, these days. Don't be retarded and brag about getting banned from places after wasting shittons of your own time or people are going to laugh at you. You know, like the thread is doing. Doing things that everyone knows gets you banned, a lot of times, is not interesting unless you're really young.

>>377958
He's ""28"", like I claimed to be 25, 20 years ago.
>>
I'll tell you a little story relevant to my history as a human being:
>Be 14~15 year old me
>Get into GMod and CS:S, but mostly CS:S
>Get really good at using a voice changer
>This is over a decade ago, so nobody suspected voice changers back then
>The netcode for transmitting VoIP was also different in CS:S until they changed it at some point
>This made my voice changer almost 100% convincing, most people thought I was a teenage girl
>Would go into servers and spam Vocaloid/J-pop music sometimes, and other times, I would just straight up harass people
>Called people idiots and whatever, would sometimes pick on one person in particular, make fun of their voice or something, I think I remember sometimes saying they sounded gay
>I also would copy people's names + profile pictures, in order to obfuscate my identity and make it a 50/50 chance that I would get banned
>Turned entire CS:S servers, mostly jailbreaks and deathruns, into shrieking pits of men calling me a bitch, cunt, and their most favorite insult: "she's on her period"
>Did this for maybe 1 year hardcore, then I accidentally fell in love (with a girl) and stopped doing it as much
>Recently got a little back into trolling, and I'm finding it interesting.

You have to be a little more creative nowadays, but trolling is so different now. People seem to accept any kind of attention. I sometimes accidentally attract small groups of people that just find me interesting. When I was younger and trolling on CS:S, people didn't really add me, most people blocked me. It was really funny when I was a kid, it was just a totally different experience.

I don't hate trolling now, but I also don't totally enjoy it. I would give my life savings to have a single video from when I was a kid trolling on CS:S.
>>
>>385316
So you're 55 now?
I actually am 28, I just find this shit enjoyable, I dunno why.

>>385320
Fucking based.
Did you meet the girl online or IRL?
>>
>>385327
I used to use MSN, and this girl was a friend of a friend. I probably knew her initially when I was 12~14, and she thought I was a girl. I pretended I was a girl on MSN, too, and my entire friend's list was mostly girls. I eventually told her that I was a guy (I think I was 16 at the time), and she kept me as a friend, despite this new information. I guess she thought I was interesting or something. We had a relationship for maybe 5~6 years, but it was just young love.

I also trolled in ways that were a bit borderline insane, like going on forums and making fun of babies/children of posters there (it was a bit more than just making fun of them). Never really told my girlfriend about that, I don't think, but she knew I was crazy.
>>
>>385327
Oh, I should have added that this girl played CS:S with me. I think she was/is better than me.
>>
>>385337
>I also trolled in ways that were a bit borderline insane, like going on forums and making fun of babies/children of posters there (it was a bit more than just making fun of them).
lol what the fuck?
Did you guys live nearby or was it an online relationship?
I actually met an obese girl in CS who wanted to fuck me but she in another state, she snapped me pics of her tits and stuff. All from when we met and I called her a dumb dyke bitch slut or whatever cause she killed me once. I can't believe it. I'm an ugly virgin loser but the closest I go to pussy was by insulting a girl in an online video game/ Absolutely bizarre.
>>
>>385405
Only online, but we had plans to marry eventually. She and I wore engagement rings, and we used to mail stuff to each other. She would buy me stuff just because she wanted to. My girlfriend wasn't fat, she was actually really cute. Thin and pretty. She was a bit infatuated with me, so I guess she liked my appearance, too. I do not precisely know how she looks now, but it really does not interest me.

Have not really been interested in any girls I have met online since her, and really, I have a near zero interest in most people I meet online now. Furthermore, a non-trivial percentage of females are now just stupid fat whores. I find it more interesting to talk to men.
>>
>>385316
You must be new, there were way more edgy teenagers and trolls back in the mid to late 2000s.
>>385337
Based, I used to do the same, but even now I try to obfuscate who I am online, usually by saying I'm a girl and changing my race and nationality. I feel like anonymity has become very rare, guess it's because of face book and other social media.
>>
File: fag0townsme.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
Actual pic of OP right here
>>
>>385569
>mygot
>a group of retarded edgelords
>OP is owned by mygot
>OP is also a retarded edgelord
what did he mean by this
>>
File: cs meme lol.png (1.49 MB, 2912x1752)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
If you count micspamming anime ops as trolling then I do that all the time.
>>
File: 1626730097287.jpg (72 KB, 969x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>377389
Holy shit, are you a Final Fantasy villain?
>>
>>385831
Yes I am the Final Villain of this Fantasy of games being good. I once was a hero, a champion for the ways in which games could be improved. But day after day, month after month, year after year, you fools have attacked me, and defend the developers. But that has changed, now I am at war with both you gamers and developers. I will destroy this industry, and afterwords a new better game industry will arise.
>>
>>380317
>malding
you have to go back
>>
>>376388
>queue up for league
>plenty of banned accounts so all my accounts are in shit tier silver scrapes smurf queue
>extremely toxic retards that are either also banned or ego smurfing cuz they dont think they deserve bronze
>queue as jungle and play trundle
>TROLL KING!
>KING!!!
>hard push every single lane as i am clearing
>start ganks and let my teammates die from them
>hard focus parts of the map so the enemy gets free objectives
>lategame steal as much sidelane farm from my carries as possible
>e my own team every chance i get
>can choose to splitpush and force the game to go 30+ min every single time

feelsgood being scuffed since season 5. Anyone else rage against the machine and soft int every game?
>>
>>386684
I might try this, sounds like fun actually. I remember playing trundle top once and constantly killing the 0/11 twisted fate. He got so mad in game and post that it was worth. My favorite part was when I chased him down from mid to bot, caught him easily and he all chatted how op trundle was. It was great seeing everyone on his team telling him how trundle sucks.

Although, I think if I ever play league again, I'll be trolling as support. Constantly get my adc killed and steal farm, then call my adc a worthless pile of human feces. Might even ruin the mid laners day by trolling them with abilities or even just getting them kill, or cs is mine of course. And I can give the dragon to the other team. I'm thinking aurelian sol support sounds nice, just have to walk and take cs.
>>
>>376388
loser and faggot
>>
got a dude banned for 7 days bc he wanted to get kicked without a penalty, get fucked kid!
>>
File: spawnkill_csgo_ban.webm (969 KB, 640x360)
969 KB
969 KB WEBM
>>386704
You sound mad. Was this you?
>>
>>386730
no this was me >>376388 i hate you loser faggot
>>
>>388607
You've been on /pol/ for too long newfren, let me inform you on the signs that this is a real woman.
>tf2 poster
TF2 is a casual game, women like those because they suck at video games and don't want to try.
>sniper
Sniper like women, sits around all day waiting for everyone else to set up the right moment for the sniper/woman to do minimum effort to win.
>malding
Clearly a social media term. Women are obsessed with social media, so it checks out that they would use such a retarded word.
>the only thing I ever do is laugh at people
This is the biggest red flag that this isn't a tranny but a real woman. Women don't actually do anything, they just sit around watching netflix or reading social media. She probably gets 1 kill after dying 10 times and laughs at the person for dying. Tranny's on the other hand however, they love to spend their time trying to get fucked. They would be flirting with every man within a 2 mile radius. Also many trannys are autistic fucks that try hard in games but just suck because they are lesser men who think that if they become women they will be worth something.
I hope I helped you realize how to tell a dumb bitch from a retarded tranny fuck. In anyways, >>380317 tits or GTFO.
>>
>>376388
Well, you're not mentally ill at all
>>
>>389307
>bumps a thread on page 8 just to say this
Well, you're not mentally ill at all
>>
>>376388
Hello, fellow mature 18+ year olds.
>>
File: church.jpg (362 KB, 572x1280)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>376388
doesn't this get boring fast
I rather share stories where humanity failed me and I forgave them because it is only human to commit a sin
>>
>>376388
daily reminder if you have a problem with this, in any way shape or form, you are an utter nofun butthurt fag that has so little self awareness it would kill anyone with rational ability
you are on a website where griefing was the original pastime, you dont like it, but you stay, because youre mentally ill, or a child with an anatomically undeveloped brain
>>
File: 1582831703791.jpg (48 KB, 231x285)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>376388
I singlehandedly got mines nerfed in heroes and generals. I would put 3 or more next to a friendly tank and destroy their tracks and watch them flip through the air a couple of times and then get raped by the enemy tank they were fighting. Combined that with running in front of friendly tanks a bunch of times to dish out temp bans. The funniest part was that they would turn into a spectator and most of them would just rage at me the rest of the game in text chat. Real shame there's no VOIP
>>
>>376638
im cal-i, nigga
>>
File: 1366477991167.gif (1.88 MB, 321x218)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB GIF
>>376388

>rising shitstorm 2 vietnam
>as a commander for the vietnamese, spawn everyone on my position in a very small tunnel room with one ladder
>picked up a molotov earlier from a teammate i murdered for refusing to obey my authority
>begin molotov animation and quickly change teams
>hear entire team of 32 people scream in agony
>i get it as a positive kill (32 kills) because I switched to the american team quick enough
>join vietnam team again to hear the rage over pixels on a screen
>>
>>376970
just thinking about this as an imaginary scenario actually made me laugh
>>
>>377389
any videos?
>>
>>377399
well take it from you that taking videogames SERIOUSLY is NOT a waste of time
fucking lol, you stupid retard, stop being a stupid retard and get funny
>>
>>377399
laughter is the highest expression of enjoyment
comedy produces laughter
if a larger volume of laughter can be achieved by the slapstick humor incorporated in griefing then it is logical to grief
if your time was spent and you received laughter in return, it was time well spent
>>
>>377929
games should allow players to hack and cheat, because games are proprietary tyrannical pieces of faggot ass shit
the more cheating and ill experiences had within a piece of proprietary shit, the better
>>
>>377958
children are the ones that get the most upset when their sacred cow videogame is raped before their eyes (a moral obligation for any upstanding gamer), but to rage an adult, thats even funnier
and that funny would be you
>>
File: 1505758491528.gif (222 KB, 495x368)
222 KB
222 KB GIF
>>377958
>frogposting retard demonstrates a complete lack of self awareness in not just one, but two angles
please keep being retarded, well all know who you are and be sure to dismiss anything your 17 year old faggot ass has to say
>>
>>376388
SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD IS PASTING POSTS FROM OLD THREADS

or its just bots again
>>
>>379898
raping video games is a very noble thing to do
video games are:
mostly trash
proprietary (evil)
literally full of mkultra tier subconscious manipulation
cash shop dlc microtranny garbage
broken pieces of shit
cant even be owned
etc
>>
>>380317
record that shit it could be funny
i bet you had loads of great moments that were incredibly hilarious and now you fucked it all up because wheres the footage? fucking nowhere, you retard
>>
>>380951
just the concept of someone being so angered in a video game, to somehow exact justice upon the guilty evil big meanie badman by shooting him angrily is really funny
those mouse clicks must have been really loud and heavy
>>
>>384891
i lurked 2 years because i saw that this place had funny people and i didnt want to accidentally make it shit thinking i had anything good to say
despite being retarded, i had humility, you have nothing
>>
File: 9013.jpg (102 KB, 801x534)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>376388
>used to be a mod in a Gmod server 10+ years ago
>owner was a retarded Brit who modded kids
>one of them was a smartass so I made up accusations and got him demoted/kicked
>while this was happening the owner is disappointed I'm still around and starts sending me angry messages
>crash the server and ban the remaining players
>got banned and became a well known enemy in certain servers
Knowing it died weeks later was the cherry on top.
>>
>>389628
For what my opinions or the trolling/cheating? If for my ideas, I plan to make a Youtube soon. As for trolling and cheating, I don't although I can give you channels/videos on both of those.
>>
I type voice_loopback 1 and created an endless echo with the game audio while also playing random videos.
>>
>>389626
nothing less than gooks deserve

>>389648
good, fuck tyrannical server admins.
>>
>>389646
I've been browsing this site since 2005. Bet you can't tell me what domain this site used to have without googling it.
>>
>>390298
nwordboobs
>>
>>390305
close. niggertits dot com
>>
>>389705
well sure gib some channels
but i was asking if you had recorded anything funny
>>
>>390309
it actually had a different domain than that as well
>>
>>385553
>You must be new, there were way more edgy teenagers and trolls back in the mid to late 2000s.
Shut the fuck up already, OP, you're not impressing anyone. There weren't. Only after you ESLs and other poorfags flooded the internet did this become a real problem, and not just a once a week or once every few days thing.
>>
>>389631
>comedy produces laughter
>if your time was spent and you received laughter in return, it was time well spent
retard coomer, inhale helium and die

ruin the games you love and kys when your games are stolen by big tech
>>
>>390352
seeing as youre rewriting history like a zero self awareness faggot on a website largely dedicated to trolling, im going to conclude you werent even there
>>
>>390359
all games are stolen by big tech yous stupid shit you pay for a game and then they literally sell you after that to rub in the salt, it all deserves to burn
proprietary software will feel my wrath
>>
>>390314
Okay anon, I will give 2 of each.
>trolling
High tier: https://www.youtube.com/c/Weregonnalose
Low tier: https://www.youtube.com/c/LARGEFARVA
>Cheating
Making scripts: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_bMnu_fYu9-2_EY7GUfclQ
CS:GO/Hiding scripts: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJmQdaXf-eEiNCPZQuRBQ0g
Last 2 were Cyborg Elf and aredray if links don't work.
>>
File: SpyDance.gif (573 KB, 512x512)
573 KB
573 KB GIF
an old trick, but a beloved one:
>tf2 server
>someone on my team is doing the whole "friendly" shtick
>go spy
>disguise as teammate
>mimick them in a different spot
>lure in enemies
>they taunt
>stab
>listen to the friendlyfag begin to devolve into screeching at the enemy team rapidly losing trust in him and shooting on sight
>>
>>376388
Me and my friend used to do this thing where we would get everyone to kick each other and it would just be a 2v5 with us and bots and eventually one of us would kick each other and it would be a 1v5. Fun times.
>>
>>390485
The classic
>>
>>390483
were gonna lose has some funny stuff, he literally trolled angryjoe in that civil war game i forgot what it was called
>>
>>380994
who are you quoting?
>>384891
lurk moar
>>
I prefer to troll in Insurgency Sandstorm. Micspamming Jimmy Soul while calling artillery or A-10 strafes on my teammates. If I can't call in fire support, I'll use the smoke launcher on my gun to pop smoke on friendly snipers or teammates trying to watch choke points.
>>
File: s4s.gif (569 KB, 1000x778)
569 KB
569 KB GIF
>>391143
War of Rights is the game, that one was great.
>>391232
Anon this is mean board, you're rules have no effect here.
[s4s] is the only nice board
>>391436
Lol, I love using smoke on campers to stop them from camping, if they get mad I tell them it's concealment to let them ambush. Nevar gets old.
>>
ITT: literal reddit using potbellied sois having flashbacks to all their times getting mad in a video game and trying to take it out on grief chads STILL not realizing grief chads feed on the energy.
>>
>>390485
i've evolved this to fake spinbotting while disguised as an enemy sniper to get them votekicked
>>
>tf2 versus Saxton hale mode, choose the Bunny demoman
>pretended to be afk when its your turn
>when people start finding you and shooting wait until your rage is at 100
>demobunnys rage shoots hundreds of bombs everywhere, if they hit you its an insta kill
>activate and watch your 100s of bombs kill 3/4 of the entire server
>cap the point , do the laugh taunt, type gg ez
>watch how the holy mother of autism breaks out
>>
>>393546
I don't get it. Isn't that more of just an exploit than trolling?
>>
File: allfemale.png (890 KB, 1112x594)
890 KB
890 KB PNG
r6s shoot the n word into a wall in the back of the game and then be the last one standing so everyone is forced to look at your camera, displaying the n word BIG
>>
>>393977
Not an exploit, you are trolling by pretending to be afk, which brings all of the server into the hale spawn room, which is usually tiny, because they want to farm dmg points. I've had the entire red team killed aside from a couple afk's from a single rage, pretty effective and makes them rage every time.
>>
>Playing some ranked in LOL before they made the autododge system when you don't pick a char
>Fake afk when it's my time to pick and choose a shitty char like Yorick at the time
>Go full dramaqueen on the chat "OH SHIT FUCK IM SORRY WAS AFK"
>Someone always dodge the lobby
>letrollface.jpg
>>
>>396023
Okay anon, you missed the best way to troll LoL
>Play ranked
>Pick support
>Plays Aurelion Sol
>"Accedentally steal lots of CS from ADC"
>When they get mad
>/all Lol my ADC is so bad they can't even CS at 5per minute, must be boosted
>Watch the fireworks
Was all good, until banned, because Riot is retarded and makes you waste 100 hours just to play ranked. Leaving people to crack or bot to level 30 for ranked.
>>
Yo anons recently got to know about the game going pay to play. I have an account (level 0) what should I do with it?
>>
>>381334
No one bothers with stuff like that in 1942 anymore. Now people just use cheats since the anti-cheat is old as fuck and admins are rarely around to deal with cheaters. Every day one guy joins the most alive server and cheats until he's emptied the server out.
>>
>>396107
They are only charging for Prime, and if you didn't pay before or grind you wont have it. Most likely you're account is worthless, sorry anon.
>>396153
Anti-cheat is the biggest scam, it will never work. The funniest thing is that anti-cheat only uses known hashes to detect hacks, but changing hashes is brain dead easy. That or they set a score limit, which means it hurts good players more than anything. Old games are only easier because they don't have updates.
>>
>>396096
Explain for a noob what all this means. I've played like one game of LoL ever.
>>
>>376388
>trolling on alts
Harmless keks
>spamming gore and efukt
Desperate for attention
>>
>>376388
unironically spamming "all your base are belong to us"
>>
>>397563
Okay, honestly was hoping for the trundle to reply but I'll explain my post.
>Support stealing CS
CS (creep score) is the number of minions that you dealt the killing blow to, that's the only way you get money from them, support are not supposed to do this, their items give them a little bit more money to make up for that.
>Aurelion Sol
He has 3 orbs that circle him and deal damage to any enemy that they hit, basically by walking he can get killing blows on minions, for maximum salt
>ADC
Attack Damage Carry, it's a marksman class that is focused on auto attacking from afar, they deal the most damage in game, but require items to be effective. Basically they need gold, and I steal it from them.
>5CS per minute
This is what is expected of even Silver level players, the highest reasonable is 10CS per minute, however this means you're only farming, 7-8 per min is what great CS is.
Hope I explained well, basically I'm playing in a way that shouldn't be allowed, and blaming my teammate for being bad. In the end it gives most salt possible.
>>
>>376388
>used to watch a lot of CS flash videos in the early 2000s
>one of them was Counter-Stick (1+2) that featured a character named Camping Carl who sat for hours in one spot, had impeccable aim and dreamed of going to Disney World.
>Decided to fuck around in CS 1.6 servers by renaming myself to Camping_Carl and camping hard in one spot with an AWP constantly to piss off players.
>Then I invited a friend, he named his character Camping Otto and we both camped in the best spots with shield and AWP combo and even won rounds that way because most casualfags back then threw their grenades away before they reached us.
>Pissed off so many players that we got constantly teamkilled / kicked,
>sometimes we even got "fanboys" that renamed themselves to something like Camping Joe, Camping Daniel and so on and all camped with us in one spot. It was quite surreal.

We also always wrote in third person, which made us look insane in the eyes of the dudebro normie gaymers. We accumulated quite a lot of people who wanted to stab us IRL apparently. That shit was more than 15 years ago, so I probably forgot most of it.
>>
>>396096
what a fucking scrub, that's not how you troll in League.

Here's the real deal:
>pick Teemo support
>Go on the wrong lane
>Steal kills and farm
>Cheer everytime in all chat for yourself "yay Teemo"
>Watch as the ADC starts crying for the rest of the game, throwing flames out in all direction. He will get banned after the game.
>Watch as the current lane you're on is flaming you hard too, same result as before.
>Watch as the enemy team starts taunting you and the enemy team, they start writing shit like EZ game and write threats at you, all banable offenses.
>if the game goes long enough you can put shrooms everywhere, and when you score a kill you also just yell out "yay Teemo" and then you'll end up in heated "discussions" where you just pretend to play dumb, as everyone starts raging at you.
>Sometimes you even win a game this way

I've been doing this for over 350 games, I've banned more than 100 players, I only got a chat mute once because I said "fucking Darius". The key is to never use banned words and not talk shit about other players, let them rage at you. If there is any better way to piss off players in League, I haven't heard of it.

yay Teemo
>>
>>376388
you are all fags see >>376557
lurk fucking moar
i am so disappoint
griefers are faggots and their ass should be spanked with moon rocks

I like to play apex legends sometimes in ranked and play as crypto and I dont back up people's fucktard IM SHROUD!!!! plays where they die and if they go full nigmode on me cussing at me and screaming in their ape baboon language, I hide and pick up their player chips or whatever using my flying camera drone so they cant leave without losing tons of ranked points.

Then I literally sit in a corner hiding for 20 minutes forcing them to stare at my screen as I sit slamming my drones camera into my bent over asshole over and over and over holding them hostage with my asshole while they scream bloody murder at me until they ragequit and I get 2nd place.
>>
>>381177
>I'd buy NV goggles and turn them on while staring at the pure white snow.
kek, you magnificent bastard. me and my buddy did something similiar, we were the last survivors and just pressed right arrow key while looking up and down and everyone on the team was forced to watch the spinning until we got killed.
>>
>>397887
Almost had me there, but it's campin carl. No caps, no g, my man is not a hoodlum.
>>397896
yay Teemo
>>397909
Please stop trying newfag, griefing is a part of trolling, and trolling is a part of shitposting.
>apex legends
Nevermind, it's obvious you're under 18, read the rules before posting
>>
>>398121
Screenshot date is 19th April 2004
>>
>>398131
>pwned
thats some early internet cringe
>>
>>398182
You mean early internet SOVL
>>
>>397798
I understand now, good explanation. Sounds hilarious. How the fuck do you get banned for not playing properly?
>>
>>398230
you don't. See >397896
>>
File: unnamed (3).jpg (39 KB, 512x287)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>376388
i play bad at dota to make people rage
>>
>>376388
trolling in online games is one of the funniest things to take part in. I don't see how anybody could deny that
>>
>>397896
>>398237
Oh that's even better.
Do you get autobanned from LoL for those words or does a mod have to ban you?
>>
>>398182
>cringe
thats some modern internet faggotry
>>
>>398440
It's all automatic. That's how you abuse the system. The only time someone actually bans you is if you got snitched on by a popular streamer or you've got unlucky and played with some riot employee, which is like winning the lottery.
>>
File: 1630605943792.png (365 KB, 720x900)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>397896
>get banned for saying ez and fuck
Is league really this pathetic
>>
>>398548
yes
>>
File: gif_skull.gif (17 KB, 160x100)
17 KB
17 KB GIF
>>398131
>>398121
>newfag
>le 2009 cancer word

griefing is a part of being a fag, and being a fag is a part of u.

>Please stop
>>
>>398558
Stop trying to fit in, you're obviously post 2016. I doubt you even been on a forum before 2014. Anyways >>>/b/
>>
>>398731
>Anyways >>>/heat/
>>
>>380143
fag
>>
>>381268
why do people like you exist
>>
>>384890
>get gud
get trolled zoomer faggot
>>
i always solo queue in csgo, and from my experience the chance to get kicked at some point in the game when you team with 4man premade is somewhere around 50%

so i always troll and throw when i get a 4man premade as a team. usually just the regular stuff like team flashing, blocking doors and trying to get them banned for team fire

my magnus opum play is to call a kick vote on one of my teammates the moment someone says
>let's just kick him
sometimes they just brainlessly press F1 not noticing it's not me who is getting kicked and then i can have my 10 seconds of triumph
>>
>>399136
>my magnus opum play is to call a kick vote on one of my teammates the moment someone says
>>let's just kick him
>sometimes they just brainlessly press F1 not noticing it's not me who is getting kicked and then i can have my 10 seconds of triumph
Yes. I've done this sort of thing once in a while, or had my friend said "hey let's kick this fag [me] he's annoying" then calls the vote on someone else. It rarely works but when it does it's so rewarding.
>>
Killed a turkfag with an AWP once, who yelled the entire game. When I shot him, there was utter silence and then loud cheering from the 3 others roaches.
>>
>>389619
Keep seething, you will never be an oldfag, zoom zoom
>>
File: blitzcrank1.jpg (90 KB, 592x514)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Bump, don't let this thread die, it's too good.
>>
>>398121
Pretending to be retarded and shitposting isn't a good thing, you stupid monkey. You're supposed to contribute to a board with actual discussion.

Talking about how you throw tantrums in videogames you can't win and getting banned, is like going to mu and telling them you break records you bought yourself for fun. Note how there's very little multiplayer videogame discussion, it's all the same shit story
>I did something stupid
>some other people were upset for a few minutes
>I had fun until mom said to clean the house :(
>>
>>376388
>Log into Roblox, go into any game whatsoever, skill dependant games ideally
>Spew anti-white rhetoric at every person you come across, act like you're a stereotypical BLM rioter until someone takes the bait and engages in a discussion
>They're a kid so they don't know how to argue against rhetoric, believe you to be fully genuine
>Never break character, continue until they leave or call mods
Simple but effective, the amount of people taht fall for this is stunning.
>>
>>402947
Do people get banned for racism in it?
>>
>>403067
Yeah, you can get people banned for saying anything even remotely related to race or discrimination, even just the word "black" funnily enough, with just a few reports. People usually get kinda racist when dealing with your bullshit for a while too so it's not too hard to get a ban in. You can avoid a ban yourself if you just stay in character as the black guy, Roblox mods wouldn't dare ban you.
>>
>>403067
when pewdiepie got banned i made an account to try to get banned as well, spammed everything you can imagine for 3+ days straight and then i had to give up because i didn't receive any bans or warning whatsoever
>>
>>376388
this is what no pussy does to a mf
>>
niggers
>>
>>385320
>Turned entire CS:S servers, mostly jailbreaks and deathruns
Jailbreaks deserve it.
>>
>>397887
i gotta be honest, i'm talking to a couple guys who say this story is bullshit, and that you didn't piggy back on the idea of an old gaming video to become a minor local subculture meme, and i'll be really honest with you, it's honestly kind of sad and pathetic. i hope they don't see this, because then they would know how i really feel about them, and they would be too frightened to speak to me ever again.
>>
>>376877
This is hilarious. OP needs therapy
>>
>>405619
believe whatever you want, you sound like a fucking shizo.
>>
>>376865
omfg 28 years old, what the fuck are you doing with your life?
>>
>playing csgo matchmaking with 3 of my friends
>we get some random kid as our fifth
>he is topfragging
>has an annoying voice so on round 6 or 7 we threaten him with a kick if he doesn't stop yelling
>he begs not to kick him telling that one more kick will get him banned (turns out this is a thing)
>we make him into our bitch, we tell him to play only with usp/glock and to spend all his money on buying weapons for us (mostly deagles)
>on many rounds his job is to save an awp and then drop it to one of us (he is not allowed to use it himself while saving)
>as ct we order him to stay at b site all the time (map was dust2)
>as t we order him to carry the bomb or open long (with a glock) every round
>if he tries to revolt, we just threaten him with a kick, so he stays obedient
>it's the last round, we are about to lose, the poor kid is bottomfragging, still trying hard to get kills with his glock
>we kick him anyway and he gets a 7 day ban
>>
>>406996
Working a fulltime job and saving money for a house.
>>
>>404404
I can't find your post
>>
>>407017
>>we kick him anyway and he gets a 7 day ban
Bullshit, you don't see how long of a ban the guy gets when you votekick, only if you get him banned by purposely taking teamdamage from him.
>>
>>407030
lame. im on that 30 year old NEET mode
>>
>>407596
I wish I was you honestly. Especially if you worked before and have money in the bank from it.
>>
>>389634
more like i fucked your propietary mom you big shitter haha
>>
>>401589
rule 20 fag
>>
File: 1615522594036.jpg (79 KB, 600x555)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>389626
Fuck, that's great
>>
> Playing MGO2
> Playing Team Sneak
> It's a team based mode with rounds where dead players have to wait until the next round
> One team is invisible, the other team is fully visible
> Playing as the invisible team
> I systematically team kill every player on my team
> I choke them out
> I teabag them
> I shoot them in the head
> They rage in chat
> I then kill everyone on the other team singlehandedly
> My team cheers me in the chat

God damn, I miss MGO2.
>>
File: loadout.png (173 KB, 618x664)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>TF2
>Pick demoman
>Salmon painted executioner + Marxman cosmetic so it looks like my head is the tip of a cock (I call him demoforeskin)
>Use Stickyjumper + pan
>All my enemies see before being killed with a crit-pan is an angry Scottish penis man flying towards them at 80km/h
>>
>go onto surf servers with a lagger
>press lag key whenever anyone makes it near the end of map so they fall
>>
>Mordhau
>When an archer is struck with his bow out he drops it
>Sneak around behind enemy lines waiting for an archer to spawn
>Chase after one
>Smack him with a stick
>Grab his dropped bow
>Run away or switch to my main weapon and suicide

It's better than killing archers because they'll just respawn with a bow, now they're forced into melee combat.
>>
>>412037
Way too much effort for getting almost nothing in return.
>>
File: rudepic.jpg (128 KB, 640x640)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>376388
the only trolling i do in games is that i sometimes go into call of duty and call people mean names
>>
>>386684
>cue up for league
shut up
>>
File: 20210120.jpg (2.21 MB, 3120x4160)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB JPG
>>376408
angry bunkertranny DETECTED
>he (let's be honest) doesn't know what kiwifarms is
>>
garry's mod, social manipulation
>>
>>376388
Lmfao pipsi is that you?
>>
>>413386
No that's not my name.
>>
>>376388
I'm usually the target of trolls but I respect the dedication anon
>>
>>376877
Kek brilliant
>>
>>382863
Fucking kek that's genius
>>
>>385303
kek
>>
>>389622
Fucking kek
>>
>>389626
My sides
>>
>>391450
Awesome yosho gif anon
>>
>>391450
Yes s4s is nice board
>>
>>397887
Counter stick is classic
>>
>>397896
Based
>>
>>398131
Awesome
>>
>>399136
As a fellow solo queuer this is great
>>
>>407017
Could've done better disappointed
>>
>>412330
Rude :((((
>>
>>414598
>>414597
>>414596
>>414595
>>414592
>>414589
>>414586
>>414583
>>414572
>>414571
>>414567
>>414566
>>414562
>>414561
you know you could have done all of that in one post ...
>>
>>385320
that's impressive trolling dude all I ever did in CSS was raid jailbreak and other serious business servers with some friends blasting loud music and loops of people screaming nigger or something over HLSS while shooting everyone until we were banned
i had one friend who would troll pubs baiting clans to scrim us out of rage and we won every time, we would join their servers and fuck around till they ragequit or banned us
>>398182
>cringe
opinion discarded you underage b& faggot
get fucking pwned
>>409990
that's evil
>>
>>414838
was it autism?
yes
>>
>>414838
got it bro..
>>
>>376638
CS predates this site, homo
>>
>>376388
my best way is be better that the enemy.
they hate it
>>
Back before CS Zombie mode was cucked by plugins that detect users that pressed buttons, used items etc. was funny as to troll
>bunnyhop on jurassic park map to the bridge
>50% of the team crossing it
>let some pass so it's not obvious
>blow it up
>blame a random
>group think
>he gets cautioned or banned

>play mako map
>earth teammates for lols
>throw materias off edge of map

>change name to somebody popular
>blast ear rape through mic
>dumb ass admins mute or kick the wrong guy
>scramble to try kick the right person

idk, it's really impossible to grief in modern games, they're all too cucked. only rare opportunities allow for it
>>
>>376388

that’s so last year. get with the times
>>
>>376388
>level up league account up to 30
>in preseason, lock in ekko jg every game
>bait for ganks that I never commit to
>don't do any objectives
>drop down to iron IV
>once season hits start spamming tryndamere mid
>go all the way up to plat with a 80% winrate

rinse and repeat since two seasons ago, the only fun I find in league. No regrets, league players deserve the suffering I provide them
>>
File: 1654684684.png (355 KB, 620x514)
355 KB
355 KB PNG
>bf4
>hardcore server
>loading up next map
>ssd so i get in early
>spawn into game and wait for countdown to end
>others spawn with the same idea instead of waiting on a squad leader to spawn on
>load up behind 2 guys
>countdown ends
>take out pistol and shoot guy in front of me but behind the second guy
>guy gets shot and ends up killing the dude right behind him instead of me
>have a giggle
>>
What I like is trolling admins and moderators. In RS2 and Squad in particular it got to the point where they are being massive bitches about people using slurs so that jokingly saying "I love the smell of cooked gooks" in a game where you see bodies blown to pieces is grounds to get perma banned from one of the few remaining active servers.

>playing RS2 during free weekend
>got a bunch of burner accounts
>change pfp to pic related
>join some server moderated by discord fags
>got banned on my real steam acc for saying "gooks"
>doesn't take 5 minutes to get a reaction
>angry messages from mods
>act bewildered and insulted
>tell them Faguette is French for bread maker
>they don't believe me
>tell them I'm French and them not believing me is offensive
>last message from the mod: "change pic or don't rejoin"
>kicked
>immediately rejoin
>banned
>next profile pfp is Biden sniffing a girl
>profile name "Pedo Biden"
>join server
>takes literally seconds for a mod to start crying
>"change your name and your picture please"
>"no"
>kicked reason "change your name or don't rejoin"
>rejoin anyway
>instabanned
>keep going for a bit with different pic and name combo
>eventually got bored of pfp trolling
>admins eventually set up a very hardcore word filter list
>chat had censorship that wasn't there before
>even real words containing the character sequence of a slur are banned
>make it a goal to find and type out every word I can think of in chat while waiting for spawn
>mod gets mad
>"Oh snap, was I perhaps too conspicuous?"
>the spic part is censored so it reads con****uous
>"Last chance to stop"
>"Censorship is just despicable"
>banned

I love how personal those mods and aminds take this shit like one of them seriously sent me a message saying I had to send them an apology letter explaining what I did wrong if I ever wanted to rejoin that server. It's just a fucking game lmao.
>>
>>421680
oh yeah and I forgot to mention, RS2 has a mechanic with spike traps placed by the VC but with that insane word filter you couldn't say the word SPIKE because of SPIK and trap I only assume is censored because of "traps are gay".
>Watch out bro there's a ****E **** in front of that door!
>>
>>420477
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too stressful
>>
>>390485
>>376877
kek
these are pretty good
>>
Playing gmod modes like TTT and just random-killing the clearly autistic people and denying it is usually pretty good.
>>
>>376865
Holy shit you're 28 and you actually enjoy griefing? You're either underaged and lying or unemployed and a NEET. Actually kind of embarrassed for you. Only people that do it can't actually play the game well and hide under a mask of irony, like "I'm pretending to be retarded and teamkill on purpose"
>>
>>376388
Blocking snipers from going into cover.
>>
>join versus lobbies with a friend in l4d2
>play like shit as infected
>every votekick fails because you need a majority and 50/50 isn't enough
>>
>>377399
to laugh and bond with your friends is objectively a better use of your time than grinding to the next rank.
>>
>>384890
thinks being good at video games is important at all? lol,
>>
>>376388
play league and do anything and people cry. you can be super subtle like play jungle ping that you are going for a ganke wait until your laners goes in adn then just walk back.
>>
>>424299
It's not important but it's fun to be good at games. A lot of griefers forget that I think. Way more fun than being so bad at games the only way you can have fun is by griefing or cheating. Don't even need to act like a piece of shit to enjoy your night.

>>376865
28 year old yet you act like a fat kid at the beach stepping on the other kids' sandcastles laughing as they cry. You enjoy people making people mad right? Never had the physique to be a bully in school so now to cope with the repressed anger of getting ass raped by your adoptive dad you feel genuine happiness whenever someone else is annoyed at your existence. And you never look back on this behavior thinking it's retarded? Do you also rub your erect nipples whenever someone calls you a slur in voice chat? I will never understand people like this lmao. This has to be mental illness of some sort.

>>382863
Quick guide on dealing with this type of cheater. I love when I'm the target of this shit. They always go after the first person that calls them out so I quickly do it before a screeching kid does it. I'll be as offensive as possible in text chat to make him think I'm mad. If teammates don't believe, don't argue. End the conversation with "I agree to disagree, maybe you're right". Acknowledge that you're shit and claim the role of team baiter. In truth you're now playing baiter role to keep cheater and whoever he queued with away from the rest of the team. Pretty quickly the team of shitters can't keep up with their carry on the other side of the map and cheater has to turn on against other players to win it. Teammates start to feel the bs and agree with you. Then the funniest part to me is telling teammates to sympathize with the cheater, have them tell him I'm screeching in voice chat and that I sound like a 12 yo kid. Basically giving him what he wants even though none of it is actually happening and behind the scenes the entire team is now convinced you're cheating and everyone reported you.
>>
>>424666
Cope and seethe nerd
>>
>>424666
Extreme cope detected. I bet this faggot works as some sort of community manager for a big company. Usually these slimeballs don't appear publicly anymore, but infiltrate communities and pretend to be a regular member that shitposts in every thread.
>>
File: cope.png (108 KB, 1000x1376)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>424691
>>424853
>>
>>376865
hilarious, keep up the good work.
>>
>>376865
>28
Yikerinos
>>
>>421567
What do I do now?

>>421680
>>the spic part is censored so it reads con****uous
Fucking kek

>>423709
Nope I'm 28 and work fulltime. Griefing is one of the few things I have energy for anymore. Wish I was a NEET.

>>384890
Nah I think I'll ruin your experience instead. Cry more.

>>424948
I'm likely twice your age faggot?

>>424666
>Never had the physique to be a bully in school so now to cope with the repressed anger of getting ass raped by your adoptive dad you feel genuine happiness whenever someone else is annoyed at your existence. And you never look back on this behavior thinking it's retarded? Do you also rub your erect nipples whenever someone calls you a slur in voice chat? I will never understand people like this lmao. This has to be mental illness of some sort.
I don't know Satan that's a lot of projection. I do jerk off and giggle at this and I never regret it.
>>
OP here is why you're a faggot

>You're not 28 or you're 28 but mentally ill
So pick one. No sane adult would find anything about this entire clip >>376865 even remotely funny. Lowest tier of cringe elementary school age behavior at 28 years old. Laughing with your boyfriend at angry comments you deserve. Fag mental illness or angry child?

>You don't even know why you like it
You admitted it here >>385327 and griefing isn't about having a "taste" for it like food. You actively get enjoyment out of ruining the fun of other people. Why? You don't know? Can't explain it? I can explain it: Mental illness. Face the fact. Go on YT find griefer/cheater channels. It's all edgy kids and angry fat fucks. No sane adult here.

>You have no skill in real life or video games.
If you had skill at something, anything, you would have fun doing that and griefing in cs would be pointless. You clearly have no real hobbies even if you say you do.

>You're bad at griefing
Best part about this clip >>376865 is the player you're trolling doesn't even seem to care. You had to start salting him in chat and report him when you realized he was jumping around in circles as soon as he knew he was getting trolled by some griefing loser. Even this one here >>376885 no one took the bait and killed you kek what a bad griefer

>You're a fat fuck and a loser at everything you do
28 and no energy to do anything other than griefing LMFAO. The saddest part about this claim is I believe it, you're probably so fucking fat that after flipping burgers for a day all you can do without getting winded is grief teammates.

>You think griefing == trolling
Which is wrong. You grief your own teammates because you're too fucking trash to actually troll the enemy team. I know trolling is epic and cool among zoomers but that's not it pal. You're not a troll, not creative, not funny, just a toxic griefer. Spamming "u mad" repeatedly in chat doesn't make you a troll either. You a griefer and you're not even good at it.
>>
>>376388
>do this singleplayer sometimes
This nigga is so mentally ill he actually griefing bots and thinks its funny lmao.
>>
>>425877
I mean I do it alone without a teammate in queue.
>>
File: csgo_door_block_ban.webm (724 KB, 640x360)
724 KB
724 KB WEBM
>>425876
I paint figures, write, hike, bike, loads of shit, my friend I grief with has fucked probably 2x the women you have (oh wait 2 times 0 is 0 so more like he has fucked like 8 women you've fucked 0). I have a fulltime job. Yeah I enjoy shitting on other people in the CS:GO community because it's hilarious watching them get so angry over it and I get a little spike of dopamine when they get banned.

Plenty of people have killed me because I blocked a doorway on office. Pic related. cry harder, you sound like one of the fags I trolled. Only reason why you typed out a massive post about how mad you are :^)
>>
>>376388
I don't normally grief games but if my team pisses me off in dota 2 I buy all the wards and deny them then run a rapier down mid
>>
>>425876
>thinks that skill in video games is a good thing.
Imagine getting this BTFO
>>427006
Surprised you're thread is still going OP, even more so how much people are still getting mad over it.
>>
>>427031
>Surprised you're thread is still going OP
this

why is this literal 8 month old thread still going
>>
>>427006
i like doing this but on mirage between T spawn and B
>>
>>427263
It's only 2 months old, but it's alive because people keep getting salty at someone who didn't even troll them. I feel like this thread is newfags and people trolling them.
>>
File: csgo_mirage_ban1.webm (718 KB, 640x360)
718 KB
718 KB WEBM
>>427304
same, it's great
>>
>>427006
>my friend I grief with has fucked probably 2x the women you have (oh wait 2 times 0 is 0 so more like he has fucked like 8 women you've fucked 0)
You're now confirmed to be underaged lmfao.

>I paint figures, write, hike, bike, loads of shit
Yep. All low IQ normie tier hobbies kek. As expected of a 13 yo edgelord.

>it's hilarious watching them get so angry over it and I get a little spike of dopamine when they get banned.
None of the clips you posted are funny let alone hilarious. But I can imagine your fat ass laughing as you grief people in video games as if that's the funniest thing ever, as you admit mental illness allows you to feel genuine pleasure out of causing others to feel anger.

>you sound like one of the fags I trolled
I join this thread hoping to see actual trolling and what I see is the OP is actually a skill lacking griefer that gets enjoyment out of making people mad. You're posting the lowest of the lowest form of "trolling" on a board that unlike you actually likes playing video games for what they are.
>>
>>427031
>thinks that skill in video games is a bad thing
Damn this might just be the saddest shitter cope I have ever seen. git gud or stay jealous loser.
>>
I have never known a single person in real life or on the internet that think this kind of stuff is funny after growing past high school age except for fat mentally ill losers. Even Keemstar doesn't do that shit anymore. Think about that one for a minute. The only youtube channels that post this kind of content (and ironically cheater content) are ran by edgy kids. You'll see, when bullying stops being a regular thing in your life and you don't need to vent anymore angering random people in a game you don't like playing the right way will seem like a pretty stupid thing to do with your free time. Every hour wasted in this game to waste someone else's time for your entertainment you could have learned something new, created something, spent actual time with actual friends. Right now you're so miserable that you have to ruin someone else's fun in a video game but hopefully you'll find genuine happiness in life one day anon.
>>
>>427006
>>427031
samefag on different IP
>>
why
>>
>>427960
I dunno anon battlefield 2042 is pretty shit judging from the beta so the only way to have fun in it might be a bit of griefing.
>>
>>427960
>are ran by edgy kids
and who else could possibly run those channels and not qualify as an "edgy kid" by your standards

>Even Keemstar doesn't do that shit anymore.
ah yes the guy who griefs people IRL at least he isn't hurting poor pixels

>when bullying stops being a regular thing in your life and you don't need to vent anymore angering random people
more like it is you who abide to this creative reasoning schizo

>Every hour wasted in this game to waste someone else's time
nah my whole life would go to waste if i sat to roleplay as a cat girl on some safe pve carebear game or doing whatever faggot shit you enjoy. i would literally prefer to be dead at that point, it would be a far better use of my time.
>>
>>380317

Rec a voice changer.
>>
>>385320

What voice changer did you use?
>>
>>427959
Your value to society is less than liberal arts major. Why would anyone be jealous of you?
>>427962
Samefag as >>427959 keep seething faggot
>>
>>428020
>and who else could possibly run those channels and not qualify as an "edgy kid" by your standards
The people that run those channels can only be objectively defined as edgy kids. They all sound less than 15, hence the kid part. And they like to piss off people in video games for their own enjoyment. That's the edge part.

>ah yes the guy who griefs people IRL
That's more like what fat fuck hassle does lmao which supports my point about fat fucking losers enjoying pissing people off for fun. Last I checked all Keem does is a shitty talk show. Dealing with wings of lardemption probably turned him off of video game trolling for good after his days of halo trolling. But like I said even then he didn't mindlessly grief his own teammates like you are because doing that and thinking it's fun requires brain dead level of retardation even Keemstar doesn't have.

>more like it is you who abide to this creative reasoning schizo
Besides parental abuse the kid getting bullied at school taking revenge on anything he can is the most typical background for enjoying degenerate behavior. You're on the same spectrum as a sociopath or psychopath but thankfully on the lower end for now.

>to roleplay as a cat girl on some safe pve carebear
that's some mad projection right there bud the fact that this is the first thing that came to your mind is telling... the amount of PVE games that have nothing whatsoever carebear about them out there is insane, but you're gonna deny that I guess because "carebear" probably means "I can't grief anyone" so that includes PVP games in which you can't grief people.

>doing whatever faggot shit you enjoy
things too hard for a brainlet like

>Playing PVP games skillfully
>Playing PVE games skillfully
>Programming in multiple languages
>Electronics, design, EDA, get the PCB printed
>Repairing and selling dead hardware
>Investing in stocks and crypto
>Multiple hobby projects to work on
>Learning new things every day
>>
>>428528
>Your value to society is less than liberal arts major
Why, because I'm good at playing video games? Jesus christ the cope KEK. Are you such a brainlet that you think human beings can only be good at one thing in life? Lmao being good at games is just a bonus for me and my value to society isn't for you to decide when I built and sold software used by thousands of members of society in my free time. I see this value I provided get deposited back into my bank account every time someone buys one of my programs. I post open source code snippets to help others and that value is also shown to me directly. You're simply jealous of my ability to build up skill and that ability doesn't just apply in video games as much as you would like it to be limited to video games. Talent simply isn't for everyone bro, no need to be jealous about it. Just sit back and enjoy the apps on your phone then go on csgo and grief the guy that wrote it for you to enjoy after he's done coding for the night and felt like owning noobs.

Also you seem to misunderstand how samefagging works. I never replied to myself you stupid fag. Yes I'm still here after my IP changed due to dynamic IP allocation (something too hard for you to understand) but I never responded to myself like OP did. Samefagging is to give yourself a (You) pretending to be someone else. Pathetic and attention seeking behavior, typical of griefers. Cope harder you brain dead homo.
>>
>>428541
> can only be objectively defined as edgy kids. They all sound less than 15,
>types in griefing on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InVE_8H3lEY
not a kid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3R6PpjbuLM
not a kid
>they like to piss off people in video games for their own enjoyment. That's the edge part.
oh wait... so i'm wasting my time. they ALL are your personal boogeyman just like i said... unless they are a documented piece of shit like keemstar.

>requires brain dead level of retardation even Keemstar doesn't have.
imagine being brain dead enough to defend this https://youtube.fandom.com/wiki/DramaAlert#Controversies

at least muh pixels aren't being hurt i guess

>taking revenge
no schizo. this only gives me an insight on your own psychology. pretty much anyone who has consistently done any griefing has heard these "you're underage and never had sex, and i will hack your account and report you to the FBI" accusations, but that's not necessarily what's going on on the other side of the screen and you have no means of verifying any of the fantasy coming from your keyboard either.

> enjoying degenerate behavior.
your a PVE degenerate

>the fact that this is the first thing that came to your mind is telling
it is telling that you're a PVE degenerate

>the amount of PVE games that have nothing whatsoever carebear about them
lmao do you even know what "carebear" means retard?

>PVP games in which you can't grief people.
enforced dueling and honorcuckery is carebear by definition

>Playing PVP games skillfully
you don't need special rules for that in a game that allows actual PVP though

>Playing PVE games skillfully
memorizing rotations/animations and breaking AI isn't "skillful" though

>Programming in multiple languages
>Electronics, design, EDA, get the PCB printed
>Repairing and selling dead hardware
>Investing in stocks and crypto
>Multiple hobby projects to work on
>Learning new things every day
kill yourself
>>
>>428561
>made this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEsQSFWMSYo
>video you linked has cringe anime autism outro
>obviously using hacks too (as they all do)
>"not a kid"
>second video
>actual adult sounding
>literally the first point is "griefing is bad"
KEK. Also notice how both are Minecraft videos in which building and destroying blocks is the point of the game? Griefing on a public Minecraft server is not the same as griefing teammates in cs. It's like crying about getting raided in Rust.

>imagine being brain dead enough to defend this
>muh racism
>muh allegations
So what this guy does is wrong but you enjoy taking the fun of a video game away from other people, blocking them round after round, getting them banned for hours from playing just because you like pissing people off... and that's completely fine? You can't even see the irony in acting like you're not just as bad as he is. Btw I never even defended him lmao, just used him as an example of some edgy faggot that used to troll people in video games but moved on because of how boring and repetitive that shit is. You have to lack brain cells to enjoy it which means you lack more braincells than Keemstar does. Not defending him, I'm saying you're even more retarded than he is.

>at least muh pixels aren't being hurt i guess
Shut the fuck up you absolute fucking sociopath faggot if you actually only cared about hurting "pixels" you wouldn't need PVP. As if social media isn't nade out of fucking "pixels" you complete moron. All you care about is pissing off another person. That's it. "muh pixels" is your way to cope with it, to make it sound like less of a piece of shit behavior than it actually is. Kill yourself.

>waahh waahh muh underage virgin accusations
>you have no means of verifying
Well, you're pretty much the only person in this entire thread that talked about sex and it was to tell me your "friend" has fucked soo many women >>427006 lmao! That one post alone confirmed that you're underaged.
>>
>>428561
>this only gives me an insight on your own psychology.
So I state some obvious verifiable fact and you think that's some revealing information about me? Sherlock Holmes!

>PVE degenerate
>it is telling that you're a PVE degenerate
Okay now you confirmed to be mentally ill. What exactly is degenerate about PVE? Also unlike you I'm actually good enough at PVP to enjoy PVP like it's supposed to without griefing teammates. But yes I am a "PVE degenerate" I guess kek. Are you trying to act might about PVP vs PVE because I said PVE is fine, while you're actively avoiding playing PVP the right way to annoy your own teammates? You're very VERY bad at this trolling thing if that's what you're trying to do here.

>lmao do you even know what "carebear"
Yeah I've heard it tossed around a bunch, never by someone worth listening to. As with all made up terms the true meaning depends on which community you ask. To MMO players it means no pvp. To mentally ill griefers it means no team killing PVP. To the sim racing community it means no collision servers. Your brain must be rotting if you think that word has a single definition revolving around PVE servers in MMOs.

>you don't need special rules for that
Because otherwise it would be harder for you to grief teammates? Lol you clearly do not enjoy any game that doesn't have the feature to queue you with people that expect you to be friendly. EFT is forced PVP for all players and you likely suck at it. You wouldn't even play after getting your shit pushed in, like you do in every other game, because it doesn't queue you with teammates to grief.

>memorizing rotations/animations
If you think all PVE games revolve around memorization and "breaking AI" which going by the mentally ill vocabulary probably just means "beating" the AI you didn't play enough games. Even if it did it would still require more skill than standing in a doorway lmfao. Tarkov AI can own the top players that play this game all day every day.
>>
File: pepemonster.png (249 KB, 1000x1000)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>428561
>kill yourself
Yep lmaoo as expected of a brain dead griefer. You lack the ability to enjoy hobbies that develop skill, even playing video game is too much of a commitment to ask you. The hobbies that require you to use your brain probably give you a headache right? Yeah griefing teammates in a video game is much more simple minded, way easier to understand and comprehend for you. Don't read those complicated words I typed, EDA, PCB, oh mercy all of the acronyms!
>*refreshes sales page*
>someone bought one of my programs again
>sixth sale today
Oh hell yeah! That hobby I should "kill myself" over which some griefer would "rather be dead" than do just paid off again! The monster zero ultra is on me today boys! I still can't believe the way I had fun solving a programming problem like 4 years ago now and how it's still paying off to this day. But yeah you know what? Time wasted. Clearly griefing teammates in a video game would have been a better use of my time KEK.
>>
>>428615
>video bad
bro i was promised squeakers. didn't even bother watching it btw
>"not a kid"
yes
>literally the first point is "griefing is bad"
you have the attention span of a goldfish
>Also notice how both are Minecraft
yeah how come the top videos are about a game that is massively popular
>Griefing on a public Minecraft server same as griefing teammates in cs.
it definitely isn't about stopping whatever you're doing OR could be doing to fuck with someone else just for the sake of it
>So what this guy does is wrong
yes
>getting them banned for hours from playing just because you like pissing people off
absolutely, but my buttons would need to be pushed for me to bother doing it. pretty sure most people would as well given the ratio on that first video. also, in games similar to Rust, there are always certain situations that are just hilarious even without the involvement of vendettas or game politics
>only cared about hurting "pixels" you wouldn't need PVP
that logic works for you because you're a braindead PvE retard who feels accomplished for outsmarting dumb AI. i actually dream about the successor of GPT-3,4,5... replacing humans in all menial tasks including entertainment, but the day hasn't arrived unfortunately.
>All you care about is pissing off another person.
lol then i should have a folder full prints of salty people because i don't. often i can't even tell if i'm the subject of these their kinds of insults because people like you can only come with nonsensical accusations about age, sex and other random shit that only reveal who is the speaker
>depends on which community you ask.
carebear is a person who actively and progressively tries to remove PvP elements from whatever community he has infiltrated. if a game is PvE then it is already "sanitized" you literal retard

not even reading the rest. guess i will go use my time studying things that are actually important for me and not investing in piece of shit crypto. you're braindead as hell.
>>
>>428551
At first I thought you were just some retard who gamed all day, then I read this. I can't believe that you're also a code monkey who works for free. I bet the software you're talking about is mods or something equally autistic. Once again you prove how worthless you are.
>>
>>428639
>bro i was promised squeakers
Nice reading comprehension bro. Please quote where I said squeakers. They all sounds under 15 years old. I was good at faking a deep voice at that age too lmao. cr1tikal was like 13 when he uploaded his first video and his voice is deep af, people in the comments wondering if he was faking it lmao. Didn't someone in this very thread use a voice changer to sound like a girl? Anyway, moving goalposts to some non argument about squeakers was a nice try bud.

>you have the attention span of a goldfish
ironic given the other video you
>didn't even bother watching it btw

>yeah how come the top
Reading comprehension of a fucking preschool child holy FUCK you're retarded. You ALMOST made it to the argument but just like every other brain dead fucking troll you just stopped at the portion you could formulate some one liner reply for hahahaha so predictable and typical you're so unoriginal it's getting almost boring. That part had nothing to do with what I meant, you didn't need to refute it lmao are you okay? Here was the actual part you should have replied to, for your information: >in which building and destroying blocks is the point of the game

>it definitely isn't about stopping
I know. You think this is enjoyable is due to mental illness or anger venting. Pick one.

>yes
says a griefer kek. so you hate keemstar because of some controversies no one cares about or remembers and you hate people that are good at video games.. so you spend time on those wikia sites reading controversies of e celebs... and you hate gamers... let me guess, bunkerchan tranny that got lost after one of the weekly /pol/ raids? or like one of those "bullyhunter" girls that ironically enough became a bully? just go back to /pol/ and spam BBC over there I don't care if you pollute that board with your shitposting.

>buttons would need to be pushed
So when your team calls you out on being the skill lacking shitter you are, then you grief. Got it.
>>
>>428639
>in games similar to Rust
Again with goalpost moving KEK bro Rust griefing is also part of the game as it's intended to be played, like Minecraft. If you want to hear kids cry so bad why not join some jailbreak servers lmao? Surely you're growing out of enjoying this griefing shit right? I'm not even joking I can't understand how that's fun in any way to you. Can't imagine how miserable a person has to be to go "Haha I got someone banned in a video game". Grow up or seek help.

>feels accomplished for outsmarting dumb AI
I don't feel accomplished when playing video games, that's not why I play. I play for fun. Do you feel accomplished when you get someone banned? Hopefully not kek because if you do that doesn't sound good for your actual accomplishments. Again the Tarkov AI could push your shit in for months before you figure it out.

>i actually dream about the successor of BUZZWORD-3
KEK GPT-3 has nothing going for it that even indicates it will replace humans. And you know, that AI you dream of will be programmed by people like me. Seething, I know. Not you, busy griefing in csgo or flipping burgers. It will be brains that actually understand how that shit works. And I'm also good at CS. You are now malding.

>then i should have a folder full
you posted a questionable amount of those dumb shit griefing videos already

>sex and other random shit that only reveal who is the speaker
Speaking of AI that line feels like it was written by some poorly coded translation bot lmao

>carebear is muh definition
>that's what it means for everyone
Kek of course your definition makes it so PvE games are muh carebear game lmao. I love how you tried moving goalposts with this PvP vs PvE thing. You're a griefer so of course you hate muh carebears and PvE but it had nothing to do with this discussion until you brought it up, just like sex lol.

>i will go use my time studying things
Hahahahahaha sure bro

>not investing in piece of shit crypto
>you're braindead as hell
KEK
>>
File: file.png (14 KB, 959x128)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>428737
>you're also a code monkey who works for free
Did you miss the part where I sell my own software? Given I made it myself that definition does not apply no matter how hard you want it to. I think you fail to understand what a code monkey is kek you just wanted to throw an insult around you didn't even understand what it meant. I'm a hobby programmer that makes money from various projects lmao open sourcing code snippet isn't code monkeying for free. I guess all of those university professors on github must be code monkeys working for free lmao.

>muh mods or tism
I bet you couldn't even make mods or something equally autistic, once again you prove how beyond worthless you are. Man I love brainlets trying to cope with being stupid as fuck by making being smart sound like a bad thing kek. I think I heard similar sounding stuff from the kids that didn't manage to finish high school.
>>
>>428780
Donations and Patreon money doesn't count as sells. And now you admit to making mods, probably stealing other peoples work and putting it into Skyrim or some other retarded shit. Funny how you bring up kids barley finishing high school sounds like that's either you or you got a 2-year degree at your local community college. I'm glad I didn't study Psychiatry, dealing with retards like you would drive a man insane. Anyways, have fun being worthless, code monkey.
>>
> Pick heal rifle and light rockets
> Boost into enemy team and heal them
> When your team dies run away for the rest of the time
> Spin the camera around so they have to spectate you
>>
>>427960
lol I know a 21 year old chad who finds it funny. it's not venting for bullying, it's just fun to be a cunt. You typed all that shit to try to justify why your gay-ass anime hobby is somehow superior.
>>
>>427956
>You're now confirmed to be underaged lmfao.
I'm literally 28. I don't know how to prove it.

>Yep. All low IQ normie tier hobbies kek. As expected of a 13 yo edgelord.
What's a high IQ hobby?

>I join this thread hoping to see actual trolling and what I see is the OP is actually a skill lacking griefer that gets enjoyment out of making people mad. You're posting the lowest of the lowest form of "trolling" on a board that unlike you actually likes playing video games for what they are.
Cope.
>>
>>428541
>>Electronics, design, EDA, get the PCB printed
I literally do that for my job, it isn't high IQ at all. Fucking fag.
>>427956
>as you admit mental illness allows you to feel genuine pleasure out of causing others to feel anger.
What mental illness is that exactly? Please let me know.
>>
>>428793
>Donations and Patreon money doesn't count as sells.
I have no pateron and I don't receive donations. People buy my software. That's it. Stay mad.

>And now you admit to making mods
Jesus christ the reading comprehension KEK no I said you probably wouldn't even be able to make mods. If you say being a cop is an easy job and I say you wouldn't even be able to be one that means I admit to being a cop? Room temp IQ reasoning my dude.
>>
File: file.png (75 KB, 1047x408)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>429001
>lol I know a 21 year old chad
source: trust me bro

>I'm literally 28. I don't know how to prove it.
You don't have to prove it, the way you act speaks for itself. You're either underaged or you're mentally ill. Pick one.

>Cope.
Seethe

>I literally do that for my job, it isn't high IQ at all. Fucking fag.
Prove it. Show gerber files from one of your own projects or you're a fag. And that's cute, doing it for your work. It is still quite high IQ relative to other hobbies. I do it for fun. I learned it for the fun of it. Knowing software on top of electronics was never a requirement for a job to me, I just like learning new things and you're a room temp IQ griefer.

>What mental illness is that exactly? Please let me know.
Sadism. More specifically Spineless Sadism. Google "griefer sadist". Google "why griefers like making people angry" and a lot of the reasoning revolves around power trip and revenge fantasy but they "just find it funny" part is sadism. Yes anger counts as emotional pain. This professor in clinical psychology puts it well:

>The everyday sadist may be an internet troll or a school bully. In online role-playing games, they are likely to be the “griefer” who spoils the game for others. Everyday sadists are drawn to violent computer games. And the more they play, the more sadistic they become.
>Consistent with this, neuroscience suggests sadism could be a survival tactic triggered by times becoming tough. When certain foods become scarce, our levels of the neurotransmitter, serotonin, fall. This fall makes us more willing to harm others because harming becomes more pleasurable.
https://theconversation.com/from-psychopaths-to-everyday-sadists-why-do-humans-harm-the-harmless-144017

There is only one possible explanation as to why a human being would enjoy griefing, actively angering someone else they never met before. Mental illness.
>>
>>427987
Or, get this, just play another game?
>>
>>429070
>There is only one possible explanation as to why a human being would enjoy griefing, actively angering someone else they never met before. Mental illness.

That's not what the article you linked suggests.
>>
File: images (1).png (10 KB, 241x209)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
I was the guy in bf3 that would use the AAA to blow up aircraft before anyone could get into them. Many a jet whore tear was shed.
>>
The retards at Riot are removing /all chat from League of Legends. Quite amazing how they're trying to make the game even more boring than it already is. Chink-infested SJW shithole of a game - i'll make sure to actively ruin as many games as possible when the chat removal arrives, no more toying around.
>>
>>429245
Maybe your reading comprehension just isn't as great as you think it is.
>>
>>429660
>introduced fountains and talents which dota stole for 7.00
>removed allchat from the start and now league is following suite
hots truly was ahead of its time
so far ahead it was born dead
>>
>>429660
China takes away free speech in game and all the normies are ok with it. Time for WW3.
>>
>>429070
>Prove it. Show gerber files from one of your own projects or you're a fag.
lmao
>implying I'm allowed to post shit that I created for a company
>doxxing myself this hard
Also mental illness isn't real and literally doesn't have a consistent definition, it's just wrongthink disguised as an actual medical problem to sell jewish drugs. Which you probably take, given how much effort you're putting in to responding to me.
>>
>>376388
I was going to say I see the same nigger do the same thread every week, but this thread is 75 days old lmao
>>
>>429350
based
fuck people camping jets.
I used to play battlefield 2 singleplayer with bots and the fucking bots would steal my jet off the carrier.
>>
>>431828
yeah same I just found this thread in my thread watcher and completely forgot about it
>>
>>430248
oh shut up dude
China has free enterprise that clash with the Party all the time, their values are in direct opposition to Party values most of the time, but guess any nothing happens? China isn't as horrible as CNN/fox/pol tells you. if you want to go die for Taiwan be my guest.
>>
>>376388
csgo trolling is very based frend :)
>>
File: csgo_mirage_ban3.webm (1.21 MB, 640x360)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB WEBM
>>434117
ok shill

>>434716
good cause I love doing it
>>
>>436328
that flashbang to make them shoot is a great tactic, gonna use that
>>
>>436797
Thanks, glad I can help.
I encourage shitting on and griefing the CSGO community as much as possible because Valve are kikes who rip off dumbasses with no impulse control or sense of the value of money to make absolute bank off of them. The fewer people play the better. Unfortunately I only have one prime alt so I'm not really hitting the "real" CSGO playerbase as much as I'd like. But I'd love to find unused accounts that are prime and use them for trolling. I'd also love to boost my trust factor so I can fuck up more "serious" games and get some real rage reactions.
>>
File: file.png (1.42 MB, 1203x636)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
You guys don't know trolling.
This is how I troll
1.) Furry Profile (very important)
2.) Huge Crosshair (play it off and act confused when they ask about it )
3.) Couple Grand in Skins
4.) play very bad (but be friendly and nice)

you have no idea how many
>30 year old
>B- hardstuck
>leafs

I've sent to the looney bin by just being a generic retard.

Pic is my semi-pro debut
>>
>>438157
I would just like the record to stand that I love playing csgo on esea dot net where the pros play
My greatest desire is to D- 1 mmr
>>
im the guy who erases every drawing in drawpile-ish games
>>
>>438157
until they report you for griefing because you played bad and annoyed them then you get griefing bans every time you play a game
t. happened to me ;_;
>>
The more I read the more I start to believe griefers and cheaters managed to infiltrate or influence the CSGO dev team so that they are continually adding features that help you faggots be even more annoying to deal with.

>Bots are a good replacement for your annoying ass?
>Concern troll Valve into removing bots cuz "cheaters abuse them" so it's a guaranteed loss to kick a griefer.
>T spawn on dust 2 is too good of an angle for a single good player to hold so griefer can't just type in chat where team is pushing?
>Concern troll Valve into blocking the view because "cheaters abuse it" or "it makes it easier to rotate" lmao
>Just kicking some angry boomer isn't satisfying enough to you?
>Concern troll Valve into adding a ban feature that makes it so people getting kicked too much get cooldowns too!
>Hell how about showing client sided crosshairs to spectators? That doesn't sound like it can be abused to be annoying.
>You think getting kicked after too many actual team kills isn't abusable enough?
>Maybe a feature that doesn't differentiate between types of team damage, just kicks you if you do too much!
>Let's make the game free to play too because why not. Prime is good to filter trolls anyway!
>No this isn't enough. What else? Maybe a radio message that sounds like you're cumming?

Meanwhile they redesigned the main menu to remove useful stats you used to be able to see, ban waved less than 1% of all active cheaters and acted like it's a big deal, added new character models that don't line up with hitboxes, released a new operation. It's amazing how much this company loves to act like they care about the legitimate good hearted players when in reality they know exactly who they are listening to. They know exactly who constantly buys new accounts for this game, who buys skins to look legit and have an argument against accusations, who plays even if they hate the actual fucking game no matter how bad it becomes.
>>
>>438704
I'm somewhat of a griefer and I can assure you that valve have made it almost impossible to grief with the last update
>new teamkilling rules ban you sooner if it seems like you're deliberately attacking your teammates
>at the same time its harder to get your victims banned for team damage
>removed team damage from decoys
and here's the big one:
>you can now get banned from griefing reports alone
if you get too many griefing reports, you will get banned for a day, this increases every time you get it
right now I'm on 3 days
I'm not really a griefer, I just like pushing people's buttons sometimes. I don't straight up ruin people's games but I got banned VERY fast two times with the new system, I have high trust factor too
>>
>>438157
bro i don't think it counts as trolling if you are actually genuinely retarded lol
>>
>>438444
Just make a new account bro.

>>438704
This. They haven't fixed being able to headshot kill in spawn without getting banned, etc.
>>
>>438768
>>new teamkilling rules ban you sooner if it seems like you're deliberately attacking your teammates
>>at the same time its harder to get your victims banned for team damage
>>removed team damage from decoys
WTF? QRD?
>>
>>438292
you monster
>>
>>439050
I don't know the exact teamkilling rules but they have definitely changed, you can get banned for awp killing your teammates at round start now even if its your first team damage
>>
File: file.png (51 KB, 614x398)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>438813
I made ESEA put in a clause about appropriate crosshair use. I think I rustled enough feathers to make them assblasted for the next 10 years
>>
>>443678
legend
>>
>>376388
>2021
>having alt accounts for lulz
what a faggot
>>
File: 1628136266851.gif (2.92 MB, 777x437)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB GIF
>>380317
>They also don't expect to be sniffed
Please be in London, Arkansas.
>>
File: .png (829 KB, 1050x1029)
829 KB
829 KB PNG
OP's a faggot but there's nothing more fun to me than going into a shit game that nobody should be wasting their time sweating out and forcing it into a shitty RP using my mic. Games like Gmod Murder, Trouble in Terrorist Town, and SCP Secret Laboratory are perfect for it. It usually happens more easily if I do it with a group of like 4 or 5 friends cause then it's more likely for randoms to join in on the trash. It's hilarious imagining sweats absolutely fucking seething watching me and 10 other people draw swastikas and dicks on the wall in spawn using bullets while he's on death cam and can't do anything to stop it
>>
File: 1631716622850.png (66 KB, 208x238)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>376557
autism
>>
File: 1624454275366.png (230 KB, 607x554)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>377145
>Also I'm 28.
christ you're a loser.
>>
>>376388
was funny until the discord shittery
>>
>>380317
ywnbaw
>>
>>427960
I have actual friends faggot. I do griefing shit with them online and we laugh our asses off. We do other fun stuff together too.
>>
>>439651
Didn't happen to me playing just now but maybe it happens if it's too early in the game or something.
>>
>>446636
>posts an anime pic
>"christ you're a loser"
irony.
>>
>>436328
holy fuck. awesome.
>>
File: carlos1.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>421680
>Censorship is just despicable
>>
>>428922
i love this game
>>
>>443678
What a fucking busybody faggot. God I hate queers that have to control everything.
>>
I used to piss off other players in Warcraft 3 (before it was raped and murdered) by hiding Nightelf buildings deep in the forest on large 4 vs 4 maps when they started talking shit.
>>
>>376388
>>add them on discord on throwaways
>>spam them with gore from efukt
Okay dude it was funny until this part. Kill yourself.
>>
When Quake first came out, the pause key worked in multiplayer and paused everyone on the server. So I'd go on cancer servers and pause. Eventually someone would unpause, and after a few cycles of this to bait more than one person into unpausing, I'd spam pause then stop. Due to lag they'd end up unknowingly fighting each other and pausing/unpausing the game and I could just sit back and see how long the pause storm would last before I had to give it a booster. Sometimes it would go on for several minutes at a time.
>>
>>455134
Why?
>>
>>455157
Because gore is unfunny and disgusting? Unless you're an underage autist of course.
>>
>>376388
Nice, gg
>>
>>376388
i love throwing rounds by all chatting my teammates' positions in MM.
other than that, i used to make burner steam accounts to play f2p csgo casual mode. ill find a person with a lowercase l or uppercase i, and copy his name while replacing the l or i with the other said letter. that way, my name won't appear with a (2) in the scoreboard. also copy his pic if you can. blare loud music through VC using SLAM, and everyone will be confused on who to kick lol.
>>
>>456723
copy his pfp too for extra annoyance and replace an I with an l
>>
>>438157
>cropped porn profile pic
Well done puuyo.
>>443678
>ILLEGAL CROSSHAIR!!!!
What? Why? You could do the same thing by putting electrical tape on your fucking screen.
>>
>>376877
>windows starts updating in the middle of the comp game
>>
>>423709
griefing is fun,
it's just a videogame get over it
>>
File: cool guy.gif (1.6 MB, 500x485)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB GIF
>>376388
I was gonna falseflag post about how having fun at the expense of other is le bad but there are enough faggots ITT who think that unironically so instead
based, i personally wouldnt chase people down outside of game after but you do you, and never let some tourists on a vietnamese paddy tending forum change that
>>
Call of Duty.
Hardore Search & Destroy.

I put rubber bands on my controller so I wander around the spawn in circles and don't get kicked for inactivity.

Walk away, go to work, do other stuff. 10+ years of this ritual. Helps me with video game addiction and keeps me plugged into the gaming community at the same time.

Recently I've also added playing Christian Radio through my headset during the whole process.

I imagine my avatar is like a guy with a sandwich board ranting about end times in the middle of a fire fight.

Many many Lulz over the years.
>>
>>461940
How do you not get votekicked?
>>
how is this thread still alive jesus christ
>>
>>461940
i used to go into cod 4 hardcore search and destroy with a rocket launcher
i think i had the perk that increased its range too i dont remember
anyway id aim it at the ground and shoot it as soon as the round started, would kill at least 2 teammates
>>
>>445373
based
>>
>>438157
you can also play lowest res 4:3 and make a crosshair that only you can see
>>
>>463658
>page 10
bump
>>
>>463658
>>
>>463658
bump
>>
Halo infinite
>spawn and immediately get into warthog or mongoose driver seat
>beep horn as quickly as possible until my vehicle is full
>fill vehicle with allies
>drive directly off cliff
>rinse and repeat until nobody on the team will enter a vehicle with me
>follow around repeat victims honking my horn until they die

I havnt laughed this hard in years bros
>>
>bad company 2
>only servers that are still popping are the full size vehicle ones
>no FF
>but bullets still apply impact momentum
>hop in AA at spawn
>every faggot and their mothers rush for the helis
>the second thy leave the ground i lay into them with AA volleys
>by the third or fourth volley they're basically upside down and crash into the ground
>rinse and repeat until kicked
>>
>>376588
get out of there it's gonna blow
>>
>>376388

my favorite game to "troll" or "grief" in was dark forces 2, jedi knight back in the day. you could mod your client for all sorts of ridiculous hacking, and there was no reprecussion, as centralized game servers were not really a thing. my favorite was a .cog file that replaced one of the force powers that would literally freeze the other player's client.

also, games were arranged on the gaming zone ©, which had match making lobbies, and a global chat. many lulz were had posting links to naughty little servers, and then messing with victims in a multitude of infuriating ways.

also, since games were a direct connection to the other party, many other lulz could be had.
>>
>>474860
>my favorite was a .cog file that replaced one of the force powers that would literally freeze the other player's client.
top fucking kek
god old games are probably so full of potential scripts that could actually fuck up your computer somehow,.
>>
>>377929
>Piracy is also illegal, but that doesn't stop the daily /v/ threads on it.
did you forget about the time he had to pin an announcement to stop posting Sims torrents you fucking newfag
>>
>>473218
based as hell
>>
>>376388
Man I miss being a teenager
My worst offense was never confessing to the one girl I loved, though this behavior came in a close second
>>
>>389626
In ancient CoD you could nade your teammates and switch to Spectator as they exploded to get kills that way
>>
>>475885
the first sort of situation is always a shame
>>
>>475888
witnessed
>>
>>475894
I cannot even begin to fathom how much that fucked me up
I've just been sinking as a person ever since
>>
>>475901
NTAYRT, but same. It was the beginning of the end. Was on the track to potentially a mediocre STEM career, buoyed by my parents' support. Ended up dropping out and NEETing for a while, community college for a while, part-time wagecuck for a while, then full-time factory wagecuck til the present day. Now I see engineers every day and god does their job look soulless and boring.
>>
>>470867
based
You should make youtube videos of it.
>>
How TF do you make more discord accounts? A phone number is needed when I make a new account and all the free phone shit doesn't work
>>
>>478311
change your IP
How many accounts have you had banned?
>>
>>385320
>love a girl
faggot
>>
this. this is a good thread.
>>
>>473218
That's hilarious, got any vids of it?
>>
>>376388
I used to drive around honking the horn in pubg, like drive around in circles around my team as they're trying to loot or be quiet.
>>
In original Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare you could put a claymore and go to spectator and it would still be there.
>>
>>485031
What did that accomplish?
>>
>>438292
kill yourself
>>
one final bump
>>
>>376388
>what ways do you have fun "trolling" in games
advance aim
>>
File: 1631216584458.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>429350
I was one of many BF3 trolls who flew the recon UAVs around roadkilling people from inside spawn. I remember they later patched it so it had to be a headshot, but that didn't stop anybody for long.
>>
>>494241
You could only haedshot people while in their spawn? Interesting balancing mechanic.
>>
>>385427
What's your height / build?
>>
>>427006
>my friend I grief with has fucked probably 2x the women you have
what did he mean by this
>>
Blessed thread, in the 2020s where every new game has rigid rules and jannies handing out permanent bans the world needs more grieving to put coddled zoomers in their place
>>
i don't much do trolling past fucking with new players with the shittiest weapon/class/whatever in the game
used to have a lot of fun invading in dark souls 2 and pretending to be a friendly npc or hiding around
>>
File: 1379050141360.gif (1.92 MB, 500x390)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB GIF
>>385303
based
>>
this thread reminded me of a tiktok of someone with the user name "xbox logout" or whatever the voice command is and when he started team killing people started leaving the match for saying his name :)
>>
>>376877
this is really good but it wouldnt work on me.
idk how popular this setting is but i use the "disable other crosshairs" or whatever setting so everyone has my crosshair when i spectate them on my end
>>
https://streamable.com/8alrws
>>
>I am underage
Wow great thread OP
>>
>>455169
sheltered faggot
>>
>>380317
ywnbaw malmsteen
>>
>>380317
YWNBAW
>>
>>499648
I'm saying I have a friend I enjoy griefing with and he's a chadlite and gets plenty of pussy. Enjoying griefing/trolling doesn't automatically make you pathetic.
>>
>>501052
That's a pretty good one. Voice controls were a mistake.
>>
>>501082
I'd have a beer with this guy. Absolutely based beyond belief.
>>
>>376408
on god
>>
>>376865
>I'm 28
My dude you're wasting your 20s doing this shit. Lmao
>>
>>427960
Iftfy: you have never had a friend or met anyone. you basementdwelling incel, go back to r9k or reddit and cry about your feelings
>>
>>502911
So? I would have wasted them doing something else. Time goes on no matter what bro.
>>
>>409990
as a former surfer that's just mean man lol, unless its someone who is really good at surf
>>
>>494241
i'm a plane rammer in BF1. sometimes i'll take a fighter plane and get roadkills on the ground too. it rarely gets any reaction besides confused remarks.
>>
Bro 20 FUCKING STEAM ACCOUNTS ARE YOU MENTALLY SANE MATE?
>>
>>504015
Yeah.
25 actually.
It's insanely easy to make them, since you just need an email to do so.
Protonmail is great although a lot of my protonmail accounts got banned so if I ever need to recover those steam accounts im fucked.
>>
>>389626
That's not how the game works.
>>
>>506692
Try it yourself
>>
>>376388

is CS:GO worth installing?
>>
>>376388
I generally don't get griefing, I mean I know you're doing it because the world has slighted you in some way so you're trying to get back some sense of self worth.

But the reality is its pathetic and is the core reason you were slighted. The world still tries to weed out people like you, but, we're civilized so all we can do is try drive people like you to the fringes, to hide in basements in the hope you wont carry on your genes.

>check their steam for discord
>add them on discord on throwaways
>join server links and spam them with gore
>at least 25 disabled discord accounts
>something like 20 steam accounts

You go to so much effort to be a loser, why can't you put this type of effort into bettering yourself? At least that way you could actually prove that you're not just a piece of shit, that you have worth. Why not try to be good at vidya game?

>run in peoples' molotovs til they get banned
>block doorways so people have to teamkill us to escape
>do it with friend so we can't get kicked
>headshot them in spawn at 0:00 then when they fire back they get banned

Instead you're trying to be the bad guy whose wicked and cruel. you think you're being intelligent and crafty and yet you have none of the characteristics of a "Bad Guy" . You're just some sad loser fucking with someone else's day online because you don't actually have the balls to do anything in real life.

The sad part its probably because you were raised by a single mother who didn't give a shit to try help you become a man. A father would have weeded/ beaten that kind of characteristic out of you at the very least.

Like I said, I don't get it. Why you would reaffirm that you are just a piece of shit, a useless cunt?

Answer me this one question. If you met someone in real life and you were talking about yourself would you tell them you like to grief in video games?
>>
>>506707
No, it's a piece of hot garbage. The only way to actually enjoy any of it is to play private community servers with friends you personally know or playing normal, competitive matches with the goal to abuse 12 year olds if you get off on it.
The game itself is mechanically worse than CS 1.6 or source and cheaters infestation is terrifying. Statistically 1/20 players cheat so well every two games you might face one.
>>
>>508877
>You go to so much effort to be a loser, why can't you put this type of effort into bettering yourself?
I have a job faggot. "Better yourself" just means "be smarter to make more money for shekelstein but you still have to work til you're 70 you just CONSOOM more" kill yourself kike.
>Why not try to be good at vidya game?
I did try and hit my skill cap, also no one gives callouts anymore, no one wants to make a plan, no one wants to do anything fun. I also again have a job so I don't have time to train on aim maps for endless hours to compensate for my subpar manual dexterity.
>You're just some sad loser fucking with someone else's day online because you don't actually have the balls to do anything in real life.
Lmao, you expect me to have the "balls" to defeat the combined police forces of the world or just go to jail? That's what "starting shit" in real life gets you buddy.
>you were raised by a single mother who didn't give a shit to try help you become a man. A father would have weeded/ beaten that kind of characteristic out of you at the very least.
IMAX-tier projection. You should open a movie theater. At least that might give you some sort of real-world experience to stop blaming all of the world's problems on women. Anyway, I was raised by a nuclear family and given plenty of love and affection from my parents. I just enjoy doing this. I'm sorry your father beat you though. I don't even want to think about what you mean by "weeded out."
>Like I said, I don't get it. Why you would reaffirm that you are just a piece of shit, a useless cunt?
Why? Because I fuck over people in a shitty game run by kikes trying to scam children for digital skins? The fewer people play the game the better. Not pretending I do it for some moral crusade but I sure don't give a fuck about how I am apparently a "bad person" for it.
> If you met someone in real life and you were talking about yourself would you tell them you like to grief in video games?
I have unironically.
>>
>>376388
I just say "easiest game of my life" at the end of every match no matter what happened or whether I won or lost.
>>
>>405619
take your meds

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.