[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 66 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: amarrvictor.jpg (55 KB, 480x609)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
The enemies of God stand broken before us. The light of the Reclaiming shines over them! The 24th Imperial Crusade has led us forward in victory over those who deny our might. In God's grand name, in the name of the Amarr Empire, we grant you the Righteous Cross.
>ingame channel
/v/bros
>should I start playing EVE?
probably not
>>
File: 1599078964694.png (2.29 MB, 1920x1080)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
first
>>
>benji will never come back
>>
File: joinallout.png (196 KB, 561x890)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
join all-out
>>
File: a shitter appears.png (2.43 MB, 775x819)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>366783
>>
>>366792
benji dallocort
>>
the legend
>>
>>366787
>"with the possible exception of"
>Can already tell it's a circle jerks
>If you join it'll be a couple of attention whores who consume 99% of the social real-estate via nonstop shit posting, bitching, & bickering
>They lack all self awareness, and essentially just collect orbiters

You see it everywhere these days. I hate new internet
>>
>>366783
swolebenji played eve?
>>
File: 1624555325211.gif (870 KB, 500x377)
870 KB
870 KB GIF
Amarr
>>
>>366769
Thinking about getting back into the game.

Whats the solo player meta for funding my solo PVP efforts besides station trading.
>>
I don't understand zoomer faggot speak. are you asking how to solo pvp, or how to make money to subsidize failing at solo pvp
>>
>>366963
Yes
>>
>>366961
abyssals in highsec.
>>
File: 1626116559552.jpg (98 KB, 911x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/at-xvii-rules-and-registration
>>
>no prize ships in the tourney
might be good for once
>>
File: 8fe017-1.png (79 KB, 717x622)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>they're bumping my orca
any quiet nullsec mining corp where I dont have to do mandatory fleet participation camping gates for X hours/month. Just want to mine for pete's sake
>>
When does the game start getting fun?
>>
>>367159
brainlet take
>>367306
10 years ago
>>
>>367306
When you start dunking on nerds
>>
File: 1552080261076.jpg (29 KB, 400x400)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>fun
>>
>nullsec mining
>nullsec mining as an end and not a means
shiggy diggy doo
>>
File: hyena.jpg (14 KB, 384x384)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>
File: 88974654.jpg (117 KB, 714x403)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>help cure covid by drawing circles around dots
>>
File: 1534951557142.jpg (282 KB, 1024x768)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>morphite prices
>>
File: 1622930709783.gif (1.32 MB, 480x270)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
>>367395
>isogen gang won
>>
You may have won but y'all nibbas better get ready for 500k+ conflag M crystal
>>
File: highsec roids.png (113 KB, 356x645)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
high sec roids are fucking puny
>>
>>367418
conflag m doesn't even cost 500k anymore?
lol?
>>
it's not a brainlet take faggot. AT prize ships in the in the AT is why the same people win it every time. flagships can fuck off too
>>
flagships are fine
the real cringefest will be the mercs
>>
>xXx 420 Whole Destroyers xXx
>>
>someone unironically typed that in
>>
>yeah bro you can put the most expensive shit on your ships in the AT, officer mods, whatever you want
>but you can't spend 200b on an AT ship and use it
yeah, it's a brainlet take
>>
>yeah bro you can put the most expensive shit on your ships in the AT, officer mods, whatever you want
brain damage
>>
>hosted on tranquility
not everyone has a 300mil sp pvp character lying around, isn't the point of competition to have an even playing field between all potential competitors?
>>
flagship is only a BS with bling. AT ships mean +1 logi with etana/caedes and other shit. And the AT vedmak is gonna have like 2000dps on max spool. Nah ban this shit.
>>
>isn't the point of competition to have an even playing field between all potential competitors?
Literally no. You'd be representing your alliance, not yourselves so the alliance picks only people who are max autism tryhard. Infact you'd never get on the roster anyway because I'm pretty sure all the places are already decided.
>>
>>367501
>isn't the point of competition to have an even playing field between all potential competitors
yes, which is why you should be allowed to bring anything that you can buy on the market
>>
>only a BS with bling
bling is gay. drop that shit
>>
Compfags ruined the AT.
>>
>>367507
the AT was always shit, there was nothing to ruin
>>
>>367390
>help cure covid
No thanks. One more flu on the planet doesn't matter.
>>
Anybody here do incursions?
I think I’d rather focus on getting into that than abyssals which seem way too risky. Every time I click on an abyssal video it starts with the guy saying he lost a ship due to piloting error. Ideally I’ll later get my alt skilled as well for incursion so my main won’t be stuck in high sec running them.
KMS if they nerf income on that too, they nerfed carrier ratting years ago the moment I got into it, then they nerfed rorqs as soon as I was going to start multiboxing them.
>>
>they nerfed carrier ratting years ago the moment I got into it, then they nerfed rorqs as soon as I was going to start multiboxing them
owned
>>
>>367526
i fly a nightmare with wtm, they're a public community, to get in you have to wait in a queue
as for risk: the biggest risk is lugging your ship(s) around highsec, travelfit and put the blingy stuff in an instawarp covops ship
the grinding itself: you follow the FC's commands, shoot/rep stuff, follow another ship that has the same role as you until you get the hang of the sites, getting popped is still possible but rare (not broadcasting, hardeners off, jumping a gate without approval, out of position) but they have an SRP system if you die due to not getting reps or FC error
expect like 180m isk/hr not including the LP
>>
>>367537
How long are queues? Specifically afternoon USTZ when the player count seems to be at its lowest
>>
File: EijrzbOUcAA2.jpg (579 KB, 2764x2073)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
>wtm
>180m/hr
>>
is 180m isk/hr a lot
>>
>>367538
after 6 PM EUTZ(i think that's the same as afternoon USTZ) if you're a marauder that's been approved you'll get in pretty fast, newfags and vindi/nm/logi have to wait 30 mins to 2 hours(only if fleet is full)
>>
for the braindead input required it is quite a lot but you won't get if you need to carry retards in fleet. If you want to minmax look into the autism chariot incursion communities. But they require quite severe initial investment
>>
>they nerfed rorqs
do you believe rorqs aren't still retardedly overpowered
>>
>still crying about rorqs
>>
fuck you rorqfag
>>
>>367526
All you need is to max out alpha skills on a Worm, and have tech II rockets against Tessara-s, and you will only lose ships to connection losses, and and ganking if you are unlucky (in a busy system).

It is possible to lose ships due to piloting errors, but what it means in real life, is that you did not just pick orbit, or align to a target, and are driving randomly in space while having a disconnect, or using mwarp drive, run into a white cloud and get shot out into the abyss.

Your fit should be bling passive shield (buffer) tank, with afterburner, and extenders for rigs too.

3xRocket Launcher II

1xCorelli A-Type 1MN Afterburner
2xRepublic Fleet Small Shield Extender
1xRepublic Fleet Medium Shield Extender

2xDrone Damage Amplifier II

3xSmall Core Defense Field Extender II

5xCaldari Navy Hornet
3000xScourge Javelin Rockets
2000xScourge Rage Rockets

Use "Calm Exotic Filament"-s. 3x needed/run for frigates.

If your drones get damaged, repair after run immediately, because if you get a couple of Tessara-s in a row, you might run out of them (thus time).

You don't "need" the bling ab to survive, but the time it saves is significant enough, to pay itself back in a few dozen runs, and save you the time of countless runs as time passes.

After initial fuckups, eg.:
>you won't recall your drones in time, Tessara-s eat them
>you orbit a Tessara too close (that is why you need tech II javelin rockets) and it eats you
>you use a non buffer tank (lot of shield extender fit), and a Devoted Knight, or 3x Devoted Hunters kill you
you will run them steadily, and dying in them becomes almost impossible, and the only thing you will have to worry about is your internet connection, of some fags scanning down your abyssal trace, and blow you up on return.

Also only grind abyssals, in systems, where there are a CONCORD Bureou, so you can sell your trig data locally, because hoarders who move a lot at once might get station camped (seen people lose billions).
>>
imagine using a fit someone else made
>>
>>367610
Run out of 2k characters...

Some addition:
>Mark gankers, and their corps/alliances as reds, so you have warning to dock to station, if they are in the system. (add them as negative contact, they won't see it unless you mark the box to send it to them)
>Bookmark 2 spots into system, while jumping, and do the abyssals there, so they can't just randomly find you at a moon, they at least need to scan.
>Move from one spot to the other between abyssals, and adjust (make new bookmark) for your second spot, to exactly take as much time to get there from your first as the timer (which you would have to wait out anyways) runs out.
>If you get ganked in one spot, never return there, create a new bookmark in an other spot (because pretty sure gankers save them, and if they see someone they already ganked in the system, they return to the spot immediately to check for the easy kill).
>>
fuck dronefags, whats a good firetail fit
>>
>>367611
this but unironically
>>
>>367611
Not like there are that many variations (on any ship). I was chatting with someone, who came to the exact same fit conclusion, without me influencing him.

And it pretty much the ultimate T1 Worm fit, could only make it better, by bling Drone Damage Amplifiers, bling Rocket Launchers, both of which are unreasonably expensive for the benefit they offer, and for the additional risk of ship loss they cause.

You could also do implants on pod, but you lose that too on a connection loss. So unless there are some useful cheap (few mill) ones I'm unaware of, I'll skip those.
>>
>>367610
>take a 2 year hiatus
>come back
>advice to make money is to run T1 abyssals in a worm
what the fuck happened? they were absolutely dogshit on introduction, barely anyone ran t1s at all
>>
>>367618
I was assuming you are just newfag (with lame cat pic), too scared to try abyssals. Higher tiers pay better exponentially, but needs better ships (usually Gila-s, Ishtars). I'm not doing cruisers yet, but from what I read, they start to be more profitable (than T1 frigs) at T4. Though cruiser abyssal grinders draw more ganker attention than a frigate, so you better pick a quiet system.
>>
>>367618
>>367619
And I seem to have run over the carrier ratting part of your post. You should start with that, if you want people to suggest comparable income to that. If you had that sort of ISK back then, you can afford a few trial and error ship losses. Also pretty sure they nerfed EVERY source of income you can get, and everything is inflated to hell, with "scarcity" (so you earn less on everything by default).
>>
pve is gay
>>
>>367625
eighteen naked gallenteans in the showers at ram ranch.
>>
>>367625
but the mission music is based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad-EaT-3nDk
>>
>>367636
Eighteen Naked Gallentean Catboys in the decontamination chambers at R.A.M. Citadel*
>>
cool song
>>
File: 1626795489264.jpg (493 KB, 1080x1711)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
FUCK TAXES
FUCK FEES
FUCK CCP
>>
How do I become a conflagration XL market kingpin?
>>
File: 1617526103939.jpg (90 KB, 960x795)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>367665
>he builds t1 hulls
lol?
>>
>>367675
sell to corps with rev doctrine
>>367681
was 900k-2.5m per hull :^)
>>
File: 1616357996625.gif (1.43 MB, 268x185)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>Damaged laser crystals
>>
>2021
>still no option to reprocess them
>>
My AT ship guess:
>assfrig garmur
>recon orthrus
>marauder barghest
>>
what they should do is give the AT mordu ships the same stats as the current normal mordu ships, and then nerf the normal mordu ships massively and delete all rapid launchers from the game
>>
>>367610
professional MLG Worm abyssal pilot who makes power plays here
your fit is fucking awful.
>>
>>367613
dual prop shield buffer and nanos in the lows.
>>
File: 1600780784308.png (162 KB, 800x600)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>367787
>delete all rapid launchers from the game
why would you nerf Typhoon-chan like that?
>>
because rapids are soulless and bad for the game and the IQ of its players
>>
File: 1626779830163.jpg (37 KB, 574x315)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Just submitted the ticket to take my freighter out of pochven to jita.
I DARE them to say no.
>>
Been offline for a while. Last thing I remember was the neutral stations turning into snowflake fortizars or something like that. Do you still get jumped on by a gorillon caps whenever you catch a retard? Are autocannons still garbage? Any significant changes to the game?
>>
>>367957
>Do you still get hotdropped
Yes/no, people don't hotdrop as much thanks to space aids
>autocannons still garbage
Yes
>Any significant changes to the game
Considering you mentioned citadels, probably not, we had some PVE nonsense with triglavians adding in 100% super safe isk farming method via private instances, but the last major change to the game was citadels ruining the game.
>>
>>367610
>-s
Oh look, it's the heronfag who gets upsetti when someone ganks him and threatens to kill them IRL. What's up, retard?
>>
File: badger old.jpg (57 KB, 512x512)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
I miss this lil niggy like you wouldnt believe
>>
>>367970
Guess ill stay offline. Thanks.
>>
>>368041
Stating their entire bloodline deserve to be exterminated for their shameful deed, is only a threat, if you have the power to carry it out. Everyone who kills, or ever killed a Heron ingame (other than self defense), deserve to be murdered, along with their entire extended families.
>>
>>368044
I miss all the old Caldari models, the remodels all feel so generic. Yes, I even miss the Moa.
>>
>>368076
Nice LARP kid. Do us a favor and go to bed, it's way past your bedtime.
>>
I prefer the generic new ones to the grotesque old ones
>>
>There was no mention of the bellicose and its instrumental contribution to the minmatar liberation anywhere.
>>
File: 1615195960647.jpg (1.82 MB, 5000x5000)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
>bellicose
>>
holy god I fucking love the rail ferox
>>
holy god I fucking love the beam harbinger
>>
holy god I fucking love trirep myrmidon
>>
holy god I fucking love the beam crusader
>>
File: 1574573288055.jpg (35 KB, 640x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>beams
ishygddt
>>
holy god I fucking love the beam bellicose
>>
holy god I fucking love the pulse laser merlin
>>
Holy god I fucking love the artillery typhoon fleet issue
>>
holy god I fucking love the dualmasb Heron
>>
Holy god I love my 2008 honda civic with 1.8 L 4-cylinder engine

>inb4 2 poor 4 the 2 L engine

I ain’t rich and I know it
>>
>>368159
>not the 1991 hatchback
ngmi
>>
holy god I love the 1973 plymouth valiant
>>
holy god I fucking love the polarized hurricane
>>
holy god I fucking love BBC
>>
>>368207
>>
amarrian hands typed this
>>
>>367306
It doesn't. All the hype around eve was born from marketing trailers. It sucks because the people that play it sucks and so do the devs by siding with the sucky people.
>>
>>367390
I just literally draw a triangle and submit 5 times every minute. The game is a scam that literally allows scamming but watch out if you call someone a kike. Yet people who think a player base full of scammers and dipshits would actually provide them useful data on a meme virus? I most certainly didn't and they most certainly don't deserve my work for free. Regardless, the shit is so bottom basic that you can even tell when a slide is a test or not. So it's easy to remain at 99% even if you triangle 99% of the slides. And they're small triangles created in under a second and a half with a submission following a half second later.
>>
File: 1505741832521.jpg (26 KB, 293x251)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
https://zkillboard.com/kill/94035723/
>>
>>367501
No. That doesn't even happen in real life.
>>
>>367545
It's good. Don't talk about it though. CCP nerfs things when they get envious of people actually succeeding in the game
>>
bellicose is unironically not the worst t1 cruiser now
>>
>>367819
Yea because being invulnerable in a frigate because you got "under the guns" of a battleship isn't soulless as well. Look ma! I'm shooting my lasers, winning, and not even looking at the target. I'm so good!

One day people are gonna realize that spread sheets in space isn't good pvp. Is the math in your favor? You're guaranteed to win.
>>
kys
>>
>>368357
will you when your toxic behavior and shitty ideas kill eve for good?
>>
File: 1549892604873.jpg (11 KB, 261x244)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>toxic behavior
>>
File: 1605481784768.jpg (48 KB, 462x462)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>toxic
>>
>>368377
>>368378
Yea, I'm toxic here because you're toxic. Just because you losers think people should turn the other cheek when you're being a shitty human being just proves my point further.
>>
File: 1602713586516.jpg (408 KB, 2605x2445)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
what
>>
>>368208
British Broadcasting Corporation. What of it?
>>
>>368322
why would you even fly that piece of shit
>>
>>367545
yeah pre-scarcity carrier ticks were like 60m every 20 minutes if you were at the top of your game
>>
>>368331
Yeah that prize goes to every Amarrian cruiser in the game except the Legion.
>>
amarr cruisers are alright
>>
>hisec belt ratting
>>
>>368354
>getting under the guns of a battleship in a frigate
ask me how I know you haven't played in like 8 years
>>
wtb morphite <100k/pc
>>
>>368432
curse is the most imba ship in the game
>>
especially the heavy neut fit
>>
File: 1483481919831.jpg (112 KB, 1044x1044)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>shield curse
>>
>>368809
but it has heavy shields rivalling even caldari prime's finest
>>
>armor curse
>>
>>368322
>https://zkillboard.com/kill/94035723/
Karma is a bitch. He killed an innocent Heron, and less than a week later, he lost a 240b+ ship.

Now only if someone would gatecamp his door irl, and stab him to death.
>>
>>368329
True, they nerfed exploration exteremely in past years.
>>
>>368377
It is toxic, you post dogs. I seen a couple of those creatures outside today, some of them barked. Fuck them, and everyone who likes them.
>>
>>368396
Are you by any chance a canadian poster, who also posts on /pol/? I seen a leafcuck flag posting the pic, of which this dogface is cut out from. It would explain a lot, your abhorrent style of posting is something a canadian would do.
>>
>>368400
>garbage jewish propaganda network
You are not making things any better.
>>
dogs were part of /dog/ before canada even existed you fucking newfag kys
>>
>>368856
did they really? it already wasn't great except in dronelands where you could find augmented drone bpcs worth a few hundred mil
>>
File: faggotdog.png (221 KB, 654x560)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>368860
>half/pol/
I would never
>>
>>368884
Yep, you can have null sites, with sub 5 mill site loot. Rarely ever see any box with mills in the double digits (though had 1 good recently, a 63 mill intact plates). And data/relic sites are much rarer, especially in wh-s.
>>
>he thinks dog posting is /pol/
holy newfaggola
>>
>>368974
No, he seen a canadian faggot posting the same image on /pol/.
>>
File: 1603402580485.jpg (7 KB, 184x184)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
marauder nerf when
>>
File: 1548694770462.jpg (12 KB, 183x275)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
You already got them
>>
Are Goons based
>>
File: 1547929161429.jpg (43 KB, 604x402)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>is the 29000 member zerg that babysits chink/slavnigger bots and has gay frenemy relationships with literal reddit alliances based
the answer is no
>>
>>369079
unironically no
>>
no reddit blocs on /eog/ pls
>>
Not all Reddit alliances are bad anon

>join panreddit horde
>never go on any pings
>never install mumble
>leach off their space for isk
>send isk to alt accounts for pvp
>>
>>369174
how can you krab when their space is always camped from people looking for fights
>>
>he doesn’t know about pi
>>
>>369177
>their space is always camped from people looking for fights
gee I wish I could find these people looking for fights in ph space
>>
>>368856
>>368884
nah they didnt nerf it specifically.
but what they did do was release the game in Korea and Japan late last year, resulting in 1000s of newbros all doing Exploration because every newbro isk guide screams "yo dudebro you GOTTA do explo when you're new, bro"
>>
>>369333
Its why they need to add back in combat relic sites again
>>
>>369359
they removed ghost sites?
>>
>>369360
Nah, long time ago sites like Sansha relic sites in low/nul had rats so you couldn't just t1 frig ninja sites
>>
>looking for fights in ph space
They aren't looking for fights. They are looking for ez kills
>>
>>369240
don't tell them, it's good that they don't know
>>
>>369174
Exploiting them for money doesn't mean they aren't bad.
>>
File: 1622258508186.jpg (26 KB, 371x363)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>passive income
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (31 KB, 316x273)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Someone appeared to be mining in Uedama and left this here.
>>
>>369549
is this the power of belt ratting in hisec?
>>
File: EDoqQ5IXsAE9C4B.png (115 KB, 625x609)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>mining in Uedama
>>
https://bigamarrianraveparty.ytmnd.com/
>>
>>369561
is there a bigger power move to make as a solo player than mining in uedama and getting away with it?
>>
https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/eve-online-july-status-update
>>Scarcity firmly ends in Q4 2021 with additional resources as well as player choice for what resources to distribute in your sovereign space
>Increased quantity of all resources across New Eden
>Introduction of moon goo and gas compression
>A balance pass for all mining ships
>Additional specialized holds for gas and ice
>Rework of the industrial index including greater choice over the distribution of resources
>Later this year will see planned updates for existing Nullsec anomalies, including the addition of capital anomalies. A new high reward Nullsec PvE feature to get capitals back into space to trigger exciting player escalations is also being worked on.

>>mining ship rebalance
Guess I should go hard with my multibox mining fleet before this fucks me over somehow instead of just mining on the weekend.
>>
do you seriously believe they're actually going to nerf mining ships down to being appropriately strong, after they've been in this busted state for however many years without anyone caring?
>>
>>369590
what the fuck is this even supposed to mean? will veldspar prices recover? can we get cheap ships again? can we get a Raven under 100mill? and a Drake Navy Issue for less than that?
>>
>can we get a Raven under 100mill? and a Drake Navy Issue for less than that?
fuck off retard
>>
>>369596
kys
>>
>>369590
>nothing that addresses any of the real problems of the game, just admitting defeat and caving to n*llbaby pressure again
>>
>mining ships
>busted
>>
they obviously are
>>
>need at least a dozen to make any kind of normal income
>busted
>>
I'm mostly concerned with their attributes other than mining yield and ore holds. barges should not have high scan res or battlecruiser+ tank. none of them should be doing bonused remote reps or having a dominix worth of drones
>>
>>369613
why, it's fun to fly around in a procurer and manfight people, just like its fun to fly around in a nereus and laugh when HACs can't break your tank
>>
I'm not going to keep talking to a retard
>>
barges and industrials being able to pvp is good
being able to make bank in highsec is bad
>>
>>369593
From what im reading t1 production is going to be cheaper then ever

Of course they didn't touch any of the real problems with the game that scarcity was trying to fix, namely citadel logistics chains.
>>
>>369634
Scarcity was just there to try to burn stockpiled resources not actually fix the game. Getting rid of some of the overbuildup is pretty much a necessary step to any other fixes since without first depleting everyone the guys with massive stocks would have massive advantage.
>>
>>369621
>Mining in highsec
>Ever 'making bank'

Besides those mass multiboxing fags in areas like blackrise bot mining 300m a day, mining in highsec is pennies.
>>
>>369634
>namely Jump frieghters.
fixed that for you
the largest cargo holds in the game shouldnt be able to teleport to-from highsec in complete safety.
things like fleets escorting freighters need to be normalised instead.
>>
>barges and industrials being able to pvp is good
why
>>
so you can pwn tards trying to kill you
>>
why is that good
>>
because it makes retards seethe
>>
can you get beyond that and think about what is good for the game
>>
>hi sec brick fit procurers making 11m/hour are bad because I need 6 catalysts to gank one
>>
if you play in highsec then you shouldn't be talking about game balance because you don't know anything
>>
strip miners but for gas
>>
no. mining in frigates is kind of cool. deleting that and making it barges would be boring
>>
>>369640
>jump freighters are bad argument
Yawn, jump freighters were pretty much unused in wormholes, it was outposts and now citadels that are the problem.

Citadels fucking ruined wormhole life because you can't out-fight your enemy on their own turf now that they have unlimited storage space for assets, and JFs had nothing to do with that.

JFs lose like all their power if you removed the unlimited hangar space that an astrahus provides.

>B-but my gate camp :(((((
Git gud
>>
>retards actually like wh pos life
>>
File: smugcat.png (190 KB, 433x446)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>newfags enjoy station games
>>
>in wormholes
stopped reading there
>>
>>369679
Gate camps exist because of JF's
>>
File: 1563932145047.jpg (10 KB, 325x325)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>Gate camps exist because of JF's
>>
>>369689
They really do
>>
>>369688
calm down codebear no one is comping after your freighter camps
>>
>>
>>369727
Soi was I
>>
File: 1605563497216.png (237 KB, 600x600)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>your character's name is on the monument in iceland
>>
>>369745
Hell yeah, if it hasn't been weathered away yet
>>
File: fml.gif (2.4 MB, 250x188)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB GIF
>came back after three year break
>have zero clue what is going on
>was never good at the game to begin with
>>
File: 1546290920693.jpg (115 KB, 450x443)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>was never good at the game to begin with
join all-out
>>
>>369679
>Yawn, jump freighters were pretty much unused in wormholes
lol bullshit
every WH mob worth a damn has a JF network across lowsec ready to teleport their loot straight to Jita.
>>
>>369745
What was the requirement?
>>
All you had to do was go to fanfest and lick hilmar’s taint
>>
>>369568
>8 slot harbinger
SOVL
>>
I will never commit a sexual act with an icel*ndic "person"
>>
>>369745
>my poorly chosen character name will be on a monument forever
powerful...
>>
So I found out that they changed the VNI. How many people did kill themselves over it?
>>
>>369859
Or you could have joined the Jita riot and be in some museum in what-was-that-place
>>
>>369920
>Jita riot
man, I remember dismissing them, saying "it's only cosmetics, who cares lol". boy was I wrong
>>
>>369913
by the time they did it everyone was already carrier ratting with massive supercap umbrellas so all it really did was fuck newbros.
>>
>>369864
>the capa- the ca- the capaci- the capacitor is empty
>>
Ashimmu looks sleek, but that dps tho...
>>
I forgot the ashimmu existed, I've seen so few of them
>>
more like ashiWHO? hahaha
>>
why would they kill themselves? you swap vni for gila. it's more expensive but it's massively better and it's not really feasible to properly kill ratters anyway so it's not like you're going to die much
>>
Weren't VNIs like 90% income of galmil?
>>
https://zkillboard.com/kill/94090034/
Someone is quitting or being retarded?
>>
>Abyssal Stasis Webifier
>Abyssal Heat Sink
>Abyssal Warp Disruptor
this shit is annoying. used to be that you could see what modules someone was using on a killmail, but now all we know is it's some kind of stasis web that could be worth between 1 isk and many billions
>>
>>370100
They should've never put abyssal modules or T3s into the game. Revert the game back to RMR and actually put in some measures to make sure captials STAY rare
>>
>why is a two decades worth of industrial infrastructure shitting capitals so fast????
>>
>>370125
If people were losing them at a sufficient rate relative to how fast they can produce them we wouldn't be seeing the capital proliferation we do today. But it's a bit hard to lose shit on an individual level when you've got a supercapital umbrella over your head unless you're a massive fucking idiot.
>>
>capital proliferation
fuck off shit meme. the real problem is they are overpowered in combat. if they were balanced and had counters, then making loads of them would be fine because it wouldn't cause you to win all combat
>>
>>370128
How is it a meme when it's reality? Do you know what proliferation means? It means rapid production to the point where it causes an imbalance. That is LITERALLY what is happening.
>>
just wait until this meme scarcity ends and shit will start dying again
>>
it's not reality fag. the imbalance is caused by the stats of the ships. they are broken and need to be adjusted massively
>>
>i can't jam the fighters: the post
>>
ok, fighters can be jammed. so fly in a fleet with ecm support at all times or get fucked, is that it? your brain is very small
>>
you don't have fuckign drones retard?
>>
most ships do. what of it?
>>
Are you able to to flatten the new map?
>>
>>370161
Like most things in this game that have been """"improved"""" they made it confusing and unusable. Just use Dotlan instead if you want something functional.
>>
use the old map
>>
I didn't realize you could go back to the old map. Settings -> General -> unselect "Try the new map"
>>
Can you make the old map not full screen then? I usually just use dotlan and only use the in game map to set desto anyways but just curious
>>
you should be able to, and if you just want to set a dest you don't need to open the map
>>
How do I get the captain’s quarters back?
>>
old map can't be windowed
>>
convince me to log in
>>
>>369913
the lower bandwidth sucks but it's much much tankier than the ishtar now. double the armor buffer and the repping bonus is nice.
it actually feels like an upgraded Vexor now instead of just a cheap, knock-off Ishtar.
>>
>>370100
i dont give a shit about what they're worth
I just wanna know what the abyssal bonus was, like if it was 10% less cap usage or 10% extra range or whatever.
>>
>>370183
it's gone, sorry anon.
at best, there are a few youtube ASMR "ambient captains quarters" videos on youtube and I think there was a looping .swf flash file somewhere.
>>
File: 1620542106497.png (1.96 MB, 1920x1080)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
amarr = based
>>
When do battleships become useful?
>>
When you use them.
>>
What are some interesting ships to turn into bait? I used to use bait proc’s but people don’t fall for that anymore.
>>
What's a decent cheap-ish ship that can kill ratting ishtars solo? I was thinking of an ac sfi but not sure how to tank it or ac stratios with an aar.
>>
Do Ishtars run 100mn ABs or some shit?
>>
I've seen some that do quite often
>>
File: 734932660270661733.png (23 KB, 128x115)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
Never in my life have I seen so much samefagging
>>
there is none you retarded schizo
>>
File: 1625868252641.gif (3.72 MB, 460x256)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB GIF
>saving thumbnails
>>
File: sfi.png (126 KB, 1454x973)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
I haven't played in two years nor am I some sort of SFI expert but if dealing with 100mn orbit bots is a concern then you're probably going to want a dual prop setup so you can actually stay on top of your target after establishing a tackle. Doing this leaves you with little choice in terms of tanking because you simply would not be able to sustain active tanking without a cap booster. I opted to go with a RAH given the nature of your target. This gives the fit uniformity.
>>
Side note you could use 3 medium and 2 light drones to squeeze more DPS out of the fit. Upto you. They're more likely to get popped if the ishtar/VNI pilot is awake however. You could simply take extra lights instead.
>>
This looks better than I had expected it to be, desu. Wasn't too sure about sfi since I never used one before but I got a free hull and just figured why not. I'm new to roaming solo but all I ever seem to run into are ishtars ratting and phantasms in ess, so thanks for the help
>>
>>369333
Yea
>>
>>369550
Doubt. It was probably a newbro training up the skill to use that implant. And if it did really drop in high sec I have never seen one in all the years I have played this game. I do a little bit of everything including mining and not once has something like that ever dropped for me from a belt rat. Unless it's those new beefier types but even then I haven't seen it from those as well.
>>
>>370453
They've always been around. They're just rare as fuck. Your best odds was always 0.5 sec. You'd come across a True Sansha rat or something once in a blue moon and panic to kill it because it was easy money if it dropped anything nice.
>>
I really miss the old public complex pockets. Many a time I got into cool brawls because I'd kill the key carrier and leave it to the other person in the pocket.
>>
>>370428
btw everyone I forgot to add that while I wrote this post I was stretching my butthole out to a colossal diameter using my 3D printed avatar butt plug.
>>
Capqu still plays wtf
>>
File: ONI.png (129 KB, 1454x970)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>370448
You should also consider giving the ONI a try. It's no brawler but it's a pretty versatile kite cruiser. Just don't go dueling orthrus or anything.
>>
>>370481
huh, that's cheaper than I thought it was. I was thinking of what ship I'd wanna take out to practice some kiting, this seems pretty straight forward.
>>
File: ONI brawl.png (124 KB, 1454x970)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>370485
I wouldn't advise roaming in an AB cruiser in null or anything but if you can catch a blaster boat or something in this thing you'd tear it up as well.
>>
>>370490
So far I seem to enjoy ships with dual prop quite a bit since I can also go into the ESS and try to get a fight that way or at least be able to asset safety their shekels away. Hardly had any one try to fight, though.
>>
File: retribution.png (118 KB, 1455x689)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>370492
I would highly recommend trying out the kite retri. It's basically a Slicer except it doesn't run out of cap in 10 seconds. Gamma all the way. Don't be afraid to carry extras like Ultraviolet if you want some extra range but this is the best balance you'll strike between cap stability and DPS. You really do not want to be any closer.
>>
I wish they had've let you target sub systems instead of fucking with how RR works. Imagine needing to wittle down the capacitor subsystems on a logi chain to slowly break it instead.
>>
File: power plays incoming.png (155 KB, 1457x996)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>370507
POWER MOVES
>>
when is this /dog/ archive being released?
>>
capacitor moves
>>
>>370125
Because they were too busy attacking high sec where such production doesn't occur insuring that CCP never has a healthy amount of player base. These toxic people are addicted to this game like a religion and it even shows on their forums.
>>
>>370458
Damn. I guess I was just never lucky about it. I saw them outside of high sec but never actually in high sec.
>>
>>370554
Also, bob never came back. Remember that. You destroy what gets create and consequently the time invested in the game. Hence the meme you win when you quit. The game could have a larger player base but all my time ever spent in this game I could see where things went wrong and ganking in highsec is literally one of them. A simple solution would be to make it where if you're below a certain amount of sec status like -2.0 concord spawns where ever you land 5 seconds after you land and opens fire. Don't want that? Spend some time outside high sec grinding that rank up. That will at least give people breathing room to grow instead of constantly being chomped on.
>>
>>370559
Also, ship kills should take a full sec status away and pod kills should be 4 points. Boom high sec solved.
>>
>>370561
At minimum. It should scale with the total cost dropped+destroyed. So if 100 mil was the amount dropped & destroyed from a ship but no pod was killed the offender would lose 1.1 sec status instead of just 1.
>>
>>370559
In fact, it should be instant and in sync with the guy below -20 SS. It shouldn't even take 5 seconds because those sleeper npcs operate like that.
>>
How hard do you guys multibox?
I remember reading a long time ago it averages out to 1.5 active clients per person.
I have a pure scout/hauler I skill extract. It averages out to ~60~100mil/month to keep it omega. More than makes up for itself with the time it saves me.
>>
>>370568
I do everything on one account and can get anywhere from 2 billion isk to 5 billion in a week if I actually set my mind to grinding it out and working with the markets. However, outside of making isk through the markets I do craft my own stuff because I suspect some people use the markets to choose targets. Like if someone is buying up lots of ships someone out there knows that. They know that your account is clearly arming people. I'm the kind of guy that creates my arms myself so no one knows so if the area of space I live in ever starts having trouble I have plenty of guns to go around. Stays relatively peaceful around here when people don't put their own neck on the line and no one ever sees it coming because they have no idea I have everything up to battlecruiser size stored in like every station. So if someone is having trouble I either show up in a t2 pvp ship to help out or I give them pvp ships and we go at it together. I don't ask for it back either because I understand this creates value with the locals I normally see and provides me blanket safety. I even provide them intel when I'm away and see something suspect. I have had my fair share of solo encounters but it usually ends with the offender running away. Sometimes they stay and I get a killmail since I have t1 pvp ships of all sizes everywhere and t2 bling pvp ships sprinkled at key locations. However, no solo artist can beat the 40 man t1 frigate raid so dscan usage is important, even in high sec.
>>
>>370568
Most of the people I knew had about 3 boxes, including myself.
>>
>>370590
For scouting I typically just used a shuttle or frigate I had in a station placed at the entryway of questionable gates. Though I didn't go into low sec much because I had no purpose to. It would be better and easier to jump into whs and just go with that. Though having a clean clone helps and ships you're willing to lose. However because I can grind isk efficiently I don't mind using t2 or t3. Though when I'm out doing that my ships are only expensive because of the hull and not the modules like my personal pvp ships. I do not give out bling pvp ships. I give out t1 fit ships because that's all the blueprints I got. I really don't get killed often but compared to other people out there I also don't kill often but it's almost always in self-defense. Once in a while it's a revenge or favor.
>>
>>370559
>if you're below a certain amount of sec status like -2.0 concord spawns where ever you land 5 seconds after you land and opens fire.
its almost like... it's been this way for many many years...
>>
>>370568
>How hard do you guys multibox?
I've never multiboxed, never needed to, I have 1 scanning alt and 1 hauling alt on my main account and that's it
>>
>>370627
Then make it where they can't dock in high sec stations. They have those player stations now. Make them actually play the game and put some neck out there.
>>
>>370638
Make it dockable for only alliance/corps. Markets should be at npc stations.
>>
>>370639
>Make it dockable for only alliance/corps.
Though if it's outside of high sec there should be settings to them that allows for people outside the a/c to dock in them.
>>
>>370638
>Make them actually play the game and put some neck out there
???
you can just shoot people below -5 you know, and you don't even have to do anything to kill them, just point them and then facpo will come and blow them up
>>
>>370642
should be instant like those sleeper battleships that show up when you kill one too many sleepers that randomly warp around. Not even a 500k+ ehp orca can tank em. Chewed through it in seconds. Those npcs are literally more of a threat than concord is simply because they lock quickly, warp with you as if to intercept, and do ridiculous damage. Like, they shouldn't even have a second of breathing room. It's how those npcs work.
>>
>>370524
whenever i get around to converting them all to pdfs, i'm like half done.
i was originally working on the Dwarf Fort archive but ditched it cuz fuck the direction that game's development has gone.
>>
>>370559
ganking in highsec literally doesnt happen in the good timezones.
>>
why do retards believe ganking in HS is such a big thing? I've never once been ganked in hs, it almost never happens
>>
>it's a retard butthurt about ganking episode
>>
>When do battleships become useful?
when capitals get fixed and when t3cs and hacs get fixed
>>
can you shut the fuck up about muh battleships being useful, as if grapplers and frigate holds weren't aids enough
>>
>blow up the apocalypse navy issue
>a heron drops out
how the fuck do you counter this?
>>
grapplers are retarded honestly. totally unnecessary. webs are already overpowered enough
>>
File: 5fe77b30b37e7~01.jpg (36 KB, 534x444)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>as if grapplers and frigate holds weren't aids enough
>grapplers are retarded honestly. totally unnecessary. webs are already overpowered enough
>>
>>as if grapplers and frigate holds weren't aids enough
>>grapplers are retarded honestly. totally unnecessary. webs are already overpowered enough
>>
File: 1241652626.jpg (108 KB, 1080x1060)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>>as if grapplers and frigate holds weren't aids enough
>>>grapplers are retarded honestly. totally unnecessary. webs are already overpowered enough
>>
grapplers and frigate holds were the result of retards begging CCP to "make battleships useful for solo pvp" but there are no more battleships roaming now than there used to be (obviously, because the reason people don't roam in battleships has no idea with how effective they are in combat, but how they are too fucking slow to catch things that don't want to be caught), just now windowlicking troglodyte battleship pilots are immune to the consequences of poor piloting, because they are handheld with a superweb that prevents anything smaller from getting under their guns,
>>
They should turn HACs into brawler exclusive ships and give them stasis grapplers instead.
>>
>they should hard lock a ship into a role
kys
>>
that's what T2 ships are fucking retard niggermonkey, they're all supposed to be locked into roles
>>
specilazitaions=/=roles retard
>>
>>370733
you forgot about MJDs
>>
just delete grapplers. low hanging fruit right there - improving the game without any difficult work having to happen
>>
t. tackle pilot
>>
nope
>>
>>370715
>Literally never leaves his system.
There are external resources to eve that literally prove your perspectives wrong and combine that with the people who actually generate salt is how I know you people don't actually play the game. It is a problem big enough that people do stop playing. Not myself. I don't actually get ganked. It's only happened like 3 times total to myself since the game's inception but if people actually pay attention to things, like zkillboard, you quickly realize that a lot of pvp happens in high sec everywhere. More in some places than others but it does happen. It happens often enough that the advice for high sec is not to leave mtus behind but the advice for nullsec blocs is to leave mtus out and come back with a salvager. I have been combat probed more often in high sec than out of high sec.
>>
I still don't know why anyone would choose to live in high sec.
>>
>>370835
>if people actually pay attention to things, like zkillboard
so you see one big 80bil ark killmail a week and think that everyone hs is oppressed by gankers and can't get breathing room because of that? look at zkill, a little over 39,000 freighters have been killed since 2008, that's not even 8 a fucking day, a not all of those are highsec ganks, a lot of them are wardec losses or not even in HS at all.
>>
>>370855
More like it's every day even in systems that seem quiet. And you being specific when you know what I mean is exactly why things stay the way they are and get worse as time goes on. It's like you don't even play the game. You just defend a marketing meme. You remember that when you see another post talking about how they're quitting when you people come at them like savage rats to feed at the scraps. Those people are the ones in high sec and nullsec only lasts as long as their castles last. You destroy eve more than CCP ever did with your defensive rhetoric of an ongoing problem in high sec that in the 2000s just didn't exist.
>>
>>370867
>More like it's every day even in systems that seem quiet.
I really hope you understand that the vast majority of people traveling through even the biggest ganking hotspots like Uedama make it unmolested, even in slow freighters. Even if you are completely negligent, you probably won't even suffer 1 gank a year. Gankers are not omnipresent.
>You just defend a marketing meme.
???
>an ongoing problem in high sec that in the 2000s just didn't exist.
What the fuck are you actually talking about dude? During the game's peak years of 2009-2014, you could join newbro corps and just fucking awox them, there wasn't an option for concorde to respond to awoxing. You could wardec everyone, not just structure owners; and did you conveniently forget about hulkageddon? HS has been getting safer since those times and players have been quitting despite that.
>>
This is how I know you don't actually play the game. You think it's safer when it clearly is not. I have been to most systems in eve and there are literally safer nullsec areas but I never reach them through lowsec, I jump into them through whs. Spend hours in a t3c just blasting through things and when someone shows up and dscan shows probes, I just jump back through the wh route to safety. If it's gone or a link in the route I can just stealth up and log and come back another day and the coast is clear. Meanwhile in high sec, the mother fuckers will be there waiting for you. If a victim so much as types in local it's like flies to shit. Then the offenders stay there essentially bullying people until they can't recover. At some point people eventually do stop playing because of these behaviors and how prevalent they are and my kill log even shows this. Before 2008 I literally only got into one fight in high sec. Once these jackasses started their stuff up it was originally contained to a small area of high sec but since then has spread like how degeneracy spreads in real life. Just took time and now it's a fight nearly every week even in places where there hasn't been pve activity. They quit because it is specifically not safe in high sec so they have no way to develop a legitimate foothold within eve to even venture out into null because you babies are too busy killing them in their mining barges and mission ships. There are even corps that get multiple multi-billion dollar kills every day exclusively in high sec. Back in the day that was a rare occurrence but now it's every day and the number of losers who never leave high sec that do this have increased because for all the pandering that gets done in this game it gets done to people who literally hate the game and they stay in high sec because it's safe for them. Not for the residents.
>>
File: 103655836352k315578.jpg (18 KB, 352x550)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>
It's a big enough problem that I literally give out t1 fit pvp ships for free to locals in the areas of high sec I like to visit.
>>
>>370890
Worry not all will be solved when I publish my rant, I'm drunk and writing intesely now, just about 15 pages and I just got to JF's now
>>
>there's a 1% chance to get ganked therefore highsec is a warzone where you're very likely to die
Thanks for amusing me.
>>
>>370915
The fact that you can't understand or pretend to not understand his point basically tells everything anyone needs to know about current state of EVE
>>
>>370890
>You think it's safer when it clearly is not.
You are conflating safety with lack of player interaction, you are safe when you go to an empty place in null because nobody is there; the mechanics of nullsec confer no safety from other players should they actually be there.
>Before 2008 I literally only got into one fight in high sec.
That doesn't surprise me because dueling was only added in 2013, I'll bet most newniggers' first pvp experiences today are in HS duels with other newniggers.
>At some point people eventually do stop playing because of these behaviors
I don't doubt it. The thing is that HS mechanics have been made safer over time, CCP "fixed" the HS player retention problem that the game used to have when, like I said, you could wardec and awox anyone you wanted - and yet it didn't matter, the player count is falling. And the reason is simple, because despite being the most numerous bloc, HS players don't really have many player interactions, like you said - before 2008 you only got into one high sec fight. If a HS player leaves, it doesn't cause a failscade because nobody was interacting with them anyway. If a player in lowsec or a wormhole, or (sometimes) NS leaves, and he interacts with his neighbors a dozen times a day, all of his neighbors now have fewer player interactions and are more inclined to leave.
>they have no way to develop a legitimate foothold within eve
You don't HAVE to stay in highsec to "develop a legitimate foothold", I spent maybe a month in HS, I joined a small merc corp because being a merc sounded fun, decided HS combat sucked, and then left to do FW and did that for a long time. All you really need to gain a foothold is established players to answer questions and point you in the right direction, /v/bros did that for me. Oh yeah, and it used to not be a bannable offense to grief and gank in newbro systems like it is now.
>>
>>370896
>complains about there being too many fights in HS
>hands out pvp ships for free to pubbies in HS
what did he mean by this
>>
>>370918
It's falling because those same players simply persist in a different way. Hell some of them don't even make a profit and it never stops them from getting kills every day. Problem is CCP things giving nigger-tier behavior a bone is gonna solve the problem when in reality concord needs to already be there and lock you under a second where ever you warp so the only thing you can do is either pod, shuttle, or fast to warp frigates even if you're landing at a safe spot until you are out of high sec. They should also pod you since pvers are okay with it happening to them in pve instances. It should be okay with such a hardcore player base and if your home station is set in high sec, they'll be waiting for you on undock until you get the fuck out and raise that sec status up. There are npc sleepers already in the game with this kind of behavior. It should also be with concord. Wardecs should lesson the security loss penalty but it should scale based on the destruction of value lost. One ship = 1 security status lost. If that one ship was worth 1 billion then it's 2 security status loss. 2.5 billion makes it 3.5 security loss and pod kills are always 4 regardless of loss. Actually make concord a threat to them and watch how eve's player base gradually grows over time. NPC taxes exist as a sink and can be used as a Hegelian dialect as to why concord changes such as that has occurred. Each act of theft should incur 0.2 sec status loss regardless of value, but the victim may suffer no sec status loss should they defend themselves from an attack or their property. Concord response should be so brutal that if your sec status drops to below -2.0 from a couple of ship kills in high sec that you can never set up a group of tornadoes until you raise that sec status up to keep concord from destroying you. Furthermore, any attack on any deployable structure in high sec should incur a 0.3 ss loss but no concord response like can flipping until -2.0. HS solved.
>>
>>370924
Often times pvers are too busy building isk up for their next pve ship. The natural progression is for people to set themselves up for pve efficiency and then eventually other activities when they can afford to replace their loss. Ain't no one in their right might gonna work for a battleship in a cruiser and remain in a cruiser because they can't replace the battleship. They're gonna use it because the time saved from the efficiency the battleship is worth more than remaining in their lower class hull which gets attacked anyway. Sometimes, people just choose a target and open fire in high sec. It is literally that bad. Just mindless, soulless, action. Not even for profit. Regardless, concord needs to be so brutal that unless you're in something that can warp in under 2 seconds, they're already there waiting for you to land and will lock and destroy you like those sleeper npcs I have seen that trigger from killing too many of those roaming sleepers.
>>
Literally just ban sociopathic retards from the game, problem solved.
>>
File: 1509258437242.jpg (260 KB, 900x948)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>Hegelian dialect
>>
>>370926
>Problem is CCP things giving nigger-tier behavior a bone
But they haven't, they've been doing exactly the opposite, name ONE thing CCP has done to make it easier to gank or grief in HS. They removed wardecs for corps without structures. They added concord response for awoxes. They made ganking and can flipping in newbro systems a BANNABLE OFFENSE (I would have never started playing this game today, because I got the isk for my first plex by killing some blinged out retard flipping cans). They gave freighters more tank. They banned ISBoxer so now 1 guy can't input cast to 50 catalysts. They've been pandering to you for YEARS.
>>
>>370936
No they have not because those people remain, persist, and even run entire campaigns against random people just trying to learn the game in high sec. When some "bot-aspirant" miner is literally mining making less isk per hour than the hull of their ship cost and only play like 1 hour a day and then some loser who all he does is throw away shitfit ships to concord to kill people like him kills the game since the guy doesn't play 8 hours a day looking for targets in high sec simply because he can. Concord needs to make it where he can't. Then you'd see numbers grow. True to life, concord cannot exist without the taxation of the economy of the people. Loss in high sec should be treated in such a way by concord that it ceases. At least for a time. Because even the more honorable gankers that are in high sec will take on "bot-aspirant" behavior when backup suddenly shows up.
>>
Basically, no quarter should be given like how they do to pvers. but only in high sec. Null sec obviously should be more lucrative to act as an incentive and low should be a middle ground between the two. WH space is based though. Abyssals should introduce a new abyssal item that allows players to jump into a fresh abyssal thus extending how much time they persist within an abyssal so that it becomes more isk efficient but it also has a chance to drop you in the same abyssal another player is in thus opening the opportunity for more pvp in them. So yea, if there is an encounter that you know you can't take you can evade it by jumping into a brand new abyssal with an item that only works in abyssal or you might jump into an abyssal another player is in playing by their abyssal collapse timer and rules. But if it's a new one it's just a fresh abyssal while the old one closes behind them. You can also use the same abyssal item to get out of another player's abyssal because it would suck to see less than a minute timer and be boned because of that.
>>
File: 1503691758127.png (38 KB, 576x552)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>
How much is too much?
it's over 9000 words
>>
>>370890
>tldr; I am the problem with the game

I think you meant to type www.reddit.com/r/eve in the browser
>>
>specilazitaions=/=roles retard
This has to be bait.
>>
tackle=role
bubbles=specialization
And brawling isn't a role, faggot, kys.
>>
I think that all high-sec players should basically be invincible. No one should ever be able to hurt you in any way. Also the chat should be scrubbed of all offensive content, include any messages that imply violence both in game and out of game.

CCP should also investigate "thought crimes". Like if someone even thinks about ganking someone in high-sec a black-ops team should come into their house and execute them.
>>
>>they should hard lock a ship into a role
>kys
As in hard locking a ship into a tackle brawler role in the same manner you had 'super heavy tacklers' (literally supers with scramblers).
>specilazitaions=/=roles retard
Again how is this any different? What I am suggesting literally makes them a tackle brawler. A tackler and a brawler both.
>>
THEY AREN'T BRAWLERS YOU MEGAFAGGOT
THEY ARE WHAT YOU FIT THEM AS
>>
Back in 2007-2008 I infiltrated a big high sec alliance and had them mining to build ships that I would then FC into my own main corporation to feed easy kills. It died within a year.
>>
>>371016
Retard bro literally when is the last time you seen long range HACs be good? They've always been using close-mid range weaponry. Might as well specialise instead of hanging on the ADC gimmick.
>>
If you've actually played the game you'd have noticed the swarms of arty munnins and HML cerbs
>>
File: 1598637821161.jpg (60 KB, 693x663)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>HML cerbs
>>
File: 1627161407158.jpg (66 KB, 500x997)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>370846
My alts do. I sold my ratting nid and ded rattlesnake to omega a high sec mining fleet. Now I make the same isk/hour with a fraction of the risk and minimized the possible losses.
Mining is definitely a beginner's trap. Shouldn't be done unless you start with a fleet or have your main start on a rorq.
A lone miner losing a barge sets them back hours. Lone miner losing an exhumer can be over 2 week's worth of casual mining sessions.
>>
Ah yes arty munnins the ones that got nerfed to shit for being oppressive? Yeah that sure sounds like the direction they wanna take them. I'll flip your logic on you. ADC is not a role.
>>
File: 1563400429238.jpg (43 KB, 446x456)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>ADC is not a role
>>
Yes. Activating an assault damage control is not a role. Yet that's the entire gimmick behind the ships. They're T2 ships without actual purpose outside of skirting by in blob faggotry.
>>
I never implied it was retard
>>
Nice reading comprehension. Did I say you did? No. I said I'm flipping your logic on you. As in using the same logic to come to conclusions. They're T2 ships and they should have specialization because that is the entire purpose of a T2 ship. Activating some meme tank module that lasts a whopping 11 seconds is not a role.
>>
Watch out guys. I’m getting ready to make some power moves
>>
>>370715
it's mostly retards with jump freighters trying to move stuff around Jita/Uedama in US timezones.
>>
>>370733
what's the deal with grapplers anyway?
stats are identical to normal webs, at least as far as i can tell
>>
>>371014
CCP already does thought crime. Post on the forums with your honest opinion and watch how you get censored. Unless you're one of the savage rats that come for salt scraps.

>>371030
You can be oppressive but there should be consequence to your actions. makes no sense how you people can bully people until they literally quit the game and be able to continue it. In real life you'd be locked up (kicked out of highsec) or shot dead by the police. By making concord actually oppressive to oppressors you save the game. You can be oppressive but if you want to fuck shit up you need to pay the price and it's as simple as making concord so good that you don't have a choice but to run missions, turn in dog tags, or do some form of pve to compensate. An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere and felt by all.

Makes no sense that the people destroying high sec are allowed to persist in it. Nerfing ships isn't going to change a damn thing! Kicking them out of high sec will. Force them to null where they belong if they want to always pvp. Otherwise high sec should be relatively safe and it can only be that way if concord becomes oppressive for those who go below a ss threshold. -2.0 is fair and it just needs to rework aggressive acts with massive ss loss scaled on the value of stuff dropped/destroyed. It's not that hard. People shouldn't be able to log in every day and destroy a few ships/pods in high sec without consequence and don't talk about how losing a ship is a consequence because real consequences deter people from behavior. Make it where they can't play the game like they do to others. Game will literally be better without them. Content is game assets, not ass hats.
>>
File: 2021.07.25.23.28.34.png (16 KB, 954x108)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>371118
this isn't real life, take that 'triple their funding and let cops kill all the joggers' mentality back to /b/
>>371112
try reading, it has a falloff range
>>
>>371126
>Hurr durr guys the only way to win at eve is to quit
>Continues oppressing.
>It's the changes responsible for the loss of players totally not my behavior
Like a typical nigger.
You shouldn't be allowed to eat where you shit.
>>
>>371118
>. In real life you'd be locked up (kicked out of highsec) or shot dead by the police.
In real life they'd be in the exact same positions of power the sociopaths are in right now?
>>
>>371134
those sociopaths would be out in null commanding people not making bird droppings on high sec players.
>>
>>371127
instead of sulking, be the better person since the game allows you to: get a few accounts and roam around following freighters with a gaggle of burst jammer vigils
>>
>>371134
>>371118
But seriously, since the real life system allows the exact same kinds of people to flourish, how would you propose to solve it in a game? Before in the early MMOs you had anti-PK guilds and groups of people who would protect the regular citizens, and people would band together against the creeps, and it would generally work out. But now PvP is synonymous with PK, so what can you do? If you wanna PvP you gotta join a PK guild filled with the worst retards and you become the same eventually.
>>
>>371138
I provide intel for locals and free t1 ships when things seem to be heating up. I use several third party sites to read the landscape of eve and I stock up t1 fit ships everywhere waiting because despite the "bravado" of these people they sure do take up "bot-aspirant" behavior when I dock up and show up with a ship more proper for pvp. Or when someone PMs me for help. They warp the fuck out or they get ate. Like a bot. Sometimes, the ones that get ate, just warp out unless they do something like warp in with 40 accounts in t1 frigs because they can. therefore, if they get a successful kill on say a bling fitted marauder and only had 0 ss they can't use those accounts in hs again until they grind their ss back up to suffer an actual consequence. This gives breathing room for high sec to actually recover. And before you go there because you people always do, it hasn't happened to me but a few attempts have been made like that. It's funny because sometimes it's a new guy who joins the local crew there and thinks no one knows. Yet, if I'm using locator agents on the guy and some of his alts when I'm away doing my own thing in areas of space that have them, it becomes apparent that one guy, is a problem. But the thing is, the game isn't full of asshats like this. It also has ass hats that only have one account and then go around blowing up people who play the game one hour a day tops because they have a life. While these guys are on many accounts where their main money maker is safe and they can gank in high sec without consequence.

>>371142
Concord is the way because even when you're separate from others it's often times too late. Intel play with the locals is the best course of action while keeping interactions (both good and bad) in your contacts window. There's even a tab page on show info that you can write down notes. So if you see reds or suspect activity you can inform others and they can then swap out ships. Never forget and never forgive.
>>
lol this nigga is completely retarded
>>
File: 1610317371015.jpg (138 KB, 720x1184)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>someone's being a faggot on /eog/
>it's not me for once
>mfw
>>
>>371146
takes a nigger to catch a nigger. I know what I'm saying. If high sec's concord does not change to mimic what works in real life, eve online will not survive.
>>
the gankers are just trying to tell you to stop mining and get the fuck out of hisec
>>
>>371152
Then why can't they be in those empty null systems I farm in? Oh, too busy being a bully in high sec to people learning how to play the game. Takes time for the babies to grow hard. Na, gotta go seal clubbing because the whales of the void too much for you. Maybe instead of distracting your efforts to "dirty carebears" you could have prevented the titan prfiliation that's out in nullsec but instead you chose to go to the area of space that you yourself capitalize off of from the work of all there, including the residents, and begin to waste effort and resource to shit where you eat thus destroying what you eat. Meanwhile greater enemies swelled in power and all everything has become is "ccp please" instead of ingenuity or emergent behavior but that's no surprise since ccp has in the past knee jerk reacted to emergent behavior so then everyone gets stuck in their ways and now we're "balancing" the game which is tantamount to changing the rules to a game. Imagine if you were allowed to run with the ball in basketball like they do in football. It wouldn't be basketball anymore. Once this faze is over I hope CCP actually makes consequences for those who cause consequence to their bottom dollar
>>
File: 1624794564936.jpg (37 KB, 458x418)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
stfu u fucking autist holy shit
>>
>>371163
No u
>>
If high sec care bear poster is just baiting then tip of the cap to you. This is outstanding work.

If you are being serious then consider playing a different game.
>>
>guy actually talks to other players and even helps them get shipped up for pvp when they could just as easily make it a habit to dock up for safety and log off for the day until eventually they just stop bothering to log on altogether
>lol fag autist
yeah it's not something that I would do but I appreciate people like this that help others engage with the game.
>>
i'm not telling to fuck off because you help other players, i'm telling you to fuck off because of your autistic paragraphs
>>
File: unnamed.gif (118 KB, 380x370)
118 KB
118 KB GIF
>mine some moon rock
>ceo tells me a diplo is going to have a chat with me about reparations for the moon's owners
>>
>>371168
That's like saying "live a different life" if you don't want niggers to knife you in the balls every time you leave your house.
>>
don't even have to log in and gank to get retard tears, thanks bud
>>
if I can fly praxis through out of jita and through uedama while -10 and not get caught by anyone, I'm sure you can figure out how to get your freighter through carebear-kun
>>
>>371233
But I don't have a freighter. I just ships that can fit mwd or have an align time of less than a second. I used to back in the day but I stopped because of circumstance. I don't need to experience it when I see it.
>>
File: 60ead8b3d4ab5.jpg (178 KB, 750x705)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
so you only fly travelfit hecate, huh?
>>
>>371235
I fly a lot of different ships. Depends where I'm at.
>>
>>371211
call him a nigger kike over voice chat and leave the call
>>
>>371211
if you actually pay the moon owners you are a massive beta cuck
>>
>>370890
I seen several multiboxing persons, who are in front of concord stations for long hours, waiting for ratters from other systems to come and drop their loot, they probably have scanning ships in entry part of systems too, because they know which ships to gank. They use 1 or 2 Tornado, + a pick up ship, and their gains can be in the billions per day. But I can't image an even more boring thing to do than that, and I highly suspect they are doing it with botting, and maybe they have a warning system for chat messages so they can reply if written to, to prevent people from thinking they are bots. But they must be bots, because I don't want to believe someone could sit they for half a day, just scanning ships manually, waiting for a single kill. It is almost as bad, as that reddit psycho Astero.

Also Novus Ordo, they gank any high sec miners, as CODE used to. And Novus Ordo ganking abyssal runners too, mostly pirate cruisers, but they won't shy away from killing pirate frigates either, if they can't find anything else.
>>
It's called effort, retard. And ganking poors isn't worth it. A loot from a single pimp missioning ship can pay you a fuckload and then you can yeet cruisers in FW alldayerryday
>>
>>371126
same range as normal webs, even when overheated, still not seeing it
>>
it slows more the closer you are
>>
>>371329
meh sounds useless and gay
>>
They should let us land on a planet and dig up dirt blocks and build a house out of it.
>>
File: creative mode enabled.png (32 KB, 321x195)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
you can already do that
>>
>>371363
go back in time and beg notch not to cancel 0x10c
>>
File: WebsVsGrapplers[1].jpg (108 KB, 911x661)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>371325
No, dumbass, a web has the same slowing effect percentage during it's whole range(like missiles)
a grappler starts with 80% slowing(or whatever's on the stat screen) at the optimal range, drops to half of that at the falloff distance and continues to diminish to 0 at 2x the falloff distance(like autocannons)
go on the damn test server and test it with an alt since words won't penetrate your thick skull
>>
the maximum income in highsec from pve or mining should be approximately 1 mil per hour. change my mind
>>
some autist would minmax it to 5m/hr
>inb4 hard cap
>>
>>369816
>join all out
you still seething over sharo stealing your rolling battleships?
>>
I can't even imagine for one second being as cucked as a line member in someone else's corp. What's it like to be unable to even place down shitadels without begging the directors to do it for you.
>>
File: 1612792830487.png (590 KB, 614x423)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>mfw being a deadbeat CEO
>>
File: eve0001.jpg (231 KB, 1120x475)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
You've lately been mining in style right?
>>
I can't believe I used to mine unironically and only stopped when I stole someone's ore from a can and immediately went to jita to sell it and got killed by a tornado
>>
>>371564
I still mine unironically, nothing better after a hard days work than going out to the belt, lasering some rocks and watching drones pop rats. It's real good stress relief.
>>
File: I KNEEL.png (1.63 MB, 1534x716)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>371559
>>
enthralled by such power move
>>
>>371573
my idea of stress relief is escaping to my wormhole for a few days and krabbing in serene silence
>>
File: 1603622988609.png (79 KB, 250x238)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>I still mine unironically
>>
Does ccp intend to stick with the scarcity/abundance cycle and turn eve into space afghanistan every half year?
>>
>>371564
Its not that bad when you get rorq buffs and are in a half safe zone with the rorq fleet warping everyone whenever hostiles pop up.
>>
they already said they're going to cuck out to reddit and undo everything
>>
I remember being in a 500 member alliance in null and the rorqual pilots were naturally lazy smoothbrains. But like looking after retarded offspring you tried to pluck them up to keep them going. You'd try and make sure they were scouting properly with alts and playing it safe.

I remember dropping caps and subcap fleets depending on who it was. Or coordinating a chain of sabre pilots to slow down a fleet coming down the pipe to get the rorq pilots decycled and off the field to safety. But everytime you pulled a play it only emboldened another geriatric retard to inject into a rorq and do dumb shit round the clock. The worst part is that they came to see us as some police force that spent all their waking moments scouting and saving them. There was even times I woke up to 4 AM pings to scrape together a save fleet. What finally broke my will was having some autistic boomer bitching in alliance chat that "the PVPers" weren't scouting for wormholes so he could mine. Such a lack of appreciation. They actually felt entitled to protection and bitched incessantly whenever they did lose rorqs. And the alliance would fucking cover their rorq losses. And in the same vein anytime I tried to push doctrines for fleet pvp I was getting shot down and told to just run shit like rlml caracals so these worthless boomer niggers could show up with their 1m sp in combat skills and die.

Fuck boomers and fuck rorquals.
>>
>>371392
ah, interesting.
just in-game whenever i look at grapplers it says the range is 1km with 10km falloff and just a little bit more potent.
it doesnt have anything in the stats or attributes that even come close to mentioning the effect being stronger the closer you are or w/e.

thanks for explaining anon, next time try to be less of a cunt.
>>
it's how falloff works with everything that has it
>>
You now remember the asymmetrical Moa design
>>
bring it back
>>
I miss classic graphics so much. I'd still use them if they were available.
http://izlin.free.fr/eve/faction.htm
Anyone remember the bright red retribution and the old Incursus model? Bonus points if you can tell me what the Incursus T2 hull used to be.
>>
File: anathema.jpg (59 KB, 1063x864)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Anathema used to use the Crucifier hull.
>>
File: leviathan_old.jpg (56 KB, 1152x864)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Did you know the Leviathan was conceptually supposed to be the Minmatar titan? This is what it looked like.
>>
File: onyx_2.jpg (54 KB, 1152x864)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Onyx used to use the Caracal hull.
>>
File: retribution.jpg (86 KB, 1151x864)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
The ship design and colour schemes were so much fucking better. This thing looks so aggressive.
>>
>>371750
soul
>>
File: retribution_2.jpg (69 KB, 1024x768)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>371755
>>
>>371750
>>371757
>1 mid slot retribution
I'd take the graphics back but jesus that was rough.
>>
File: eve_chart_cold_war.jpg (1.39 MB, 4096x3200)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
I'd love an Eve Online Classic set in Cold War. Imagine getting to experience the game with no titans, supers or carriers.
>>
>>371742
>Horrors from the void
Honestly, it should have stayed like that. With more rust and hooks and shit. Imagine just doing your thing and seeing one of those things. Instinct would be to run.
>>
>>371769
Yeah you get the vibe it's full of cyborgs that want to harvest your flesh or some shit.
>>
>>371771
lol pretty much
>>
it took them years after trinity to make amarr ships gold rather than brown, and gallente ships anything other than grey and teal, and to bring back pretty engine trails

I'd say the graphics are in a pretty good state now, even though some of the old soul has gone. for me, it was the old missile effects and the old font. some of these new models like the moa and scorpion are proper bland
>>
>>371781
Post-Trinity retribution was fucking disgusting. It went from that vibrant red to shit brown. I used the classic client right up to the day they removed it.
>>
>>371781
>some of these new models like the moa and scorpion are proper bland
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/51l072/what_is_the_ugliest_ship_in_eve/
you can thank CCP for listening to reddit niggers.
>>
forget the retribution, the pre-trinity malediction and vengeance were pure kino. glossy dark green was way nicer than black and grey
>>
Reading that thread is giving me a headache. Giving NPC retards an excuse to use the internet was a mistake.
>>
they'll probably ruin the arbitrator model at some point. I'll probably kms if they do. celestis and bellicose could use a look though
>>
>>371706
yeah but in the compare tool it lists the falloff as 0km, shit's weird.
>>
I want to personally thank /dog/ and No-Reply-Autist for showing me the way.
I've started not giving replies and (You)s on other boards now as well and it's fucking hilarious how much it pisses angry shitposters off lmao.
>>
File: 1483154440840.jpg (47 KB, 650x433)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>he thinks there's only one autist
>>
File: 1611018952236.jpg (473 KB, 2048x1536)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
there's the original no reply guy, and then everyone else started following His religion.
also
>autism
>in an Eve Online thread
how are you at all surprised?
half this thread is that kid STILL screeching about losing a 400k isk Heron because he didnt check dotlan lol
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Just think that cat is probably dead by now and that TV fell off that piano long ago.
>>
>>371781
Yea, graphically it is in a good state. Imo, enhancing the graphics would make for better updates than balance passes.
>>
Not like graphics matter in this game when everyone just zooms way the fuck out in PVP anyway.
>>
>>371835
LOL. You learn!
>>
>>371839
He should pm so I can teach his bully a lesson in whose the greater bully.
>>
>>371629
This is why industrial ships should have guns. So they can protect themselves and such needless stress wouldn't occur.
>>
>>371951
[Nereus, nigger]

Shield Power Relay II
Shield Power Relay II
Shield Power Relay II
Shield Power Relay II
Shield Power Relay II

Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Warp Scrambler II

200mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma S
Small Energy Nosferatu II

Medium Core Defense Field Purger I

Acolyte II x3
Hobgoblin II x3

Republic Fleet Phased Plasma S x1000
>>
I kneel
>>
>>371746
I've been playing on and off since 06 and I could swear it's always been the Moa. Gib proofs.

Here's a Trinity-era Crow. Old Condor looked cool.
>>
File: 2009.05.09.19.25.22.jpg (116 KB, 1024x768)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>372007
Forgot my fucking image, good job me.
>>
How do you Omega?
Plex or Ca$h??
>>
>>372011
first month was cash. after that was always plex.
>>
there was no reason to rename invulns to multispectrum, change my mind
>>
>>372011
I paid for like 95% of my sub time, I plexed with isk a couple times but found that grinding just to sub sucked all the fun out of the game.
>>
>>372033
there was no reason for the reduction of modules. CCP screwed up so much.
>>
>Crow
anyone who picks this interceptor is a retard. it has been this way for decades and I'm ok with it
>>
>>372033
desu multispectrum makes more sense, invulnerability is less clear on what it actually does, it's pretty pointless name change but it's not that bad.
>>
>>372070
It only shows that ccp caters to retards that might think that it makes you invulnerable
>>
tiericide was a mistake
>>
no
>>
File: tired.png (249 KB, 384x406)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>372072
well its less about ppl thinking it makes you invulnerable and more about making it clearer that its giving resists across the board, makes sense when the other hardeners are all specifying which resist they boost. as much as its annoying to ppl that got used to it its not a bad change, and honestly pyfa still accepts invuln anyway so who outside of absolute newbies or ppl spawning shit in thunderdome cares anyway
>>
>tiericide was a mistake
brainlet take
>>
>>372009
remember before they nerfed LMLs and LML condors were fucking everywhere
>>
the nerf was tiny. what 'killed' lml condors was major power creep to everything else
>>
>>372185
it was like 10% iirc, enough to prevent them from being able to kill the small complex rats and made killing even the novice rats take too long, they disappeared from the fw warzone at least overnight.
>>
Guys do you remember when people played MMOs to get away from the real world, not to do the same shit they do IRL online?
>>
I'd like to see more nerfs to light missiles honestly. 40km range is retarded
>>
but small rails can apply to twice that distance and do more dps, LMLs are utter dogshit
>>
no they can't
>>
are you confusing LMLs for RLMLs
>>
no. 150s with spike have less range, and being turrets require more than just press button receive dps
>>
>range-fit corax
>159 dps 85.5km range
>longbow cormorant
>154dps 94.8km range
keep in mind that a cormorant can actually apply all of that dps at that range to a frig-sized target, and the corax can't because LMLs don't even apply perfectly to frigates unless the target is painted and webbed
>>
lml is balanced by shit rof and furry missiles apply like piss
>>
for equal dps, shit rof means high alpha which is a good thing dumbass

and other anon, keep in mind that we're talking about railguns vs light missiles, not cormorants vs coraxes
>can actually apply all of that dps at that range to a frig-sized target
yeah, at that range probably. range bonuses aren't the most balanced thing. at other ranges you need to use different ammos. and the alpha stinks
>LMLs don't even apply perfectly
turrets don't apply perfectly most of the time either. why do most people turn into retards when talking about missiles?
>>
>turrets require more than just press button receive dps
>>
>Locked to kin
>still able to fit a tank
vs
>Glass cannon
>caps out
>warp in games because no prop.
>>
fuck off garmurfag. LMLs are the most brainless bullshit except drones and everyone knows it. 40km is too much for the base range on a frigate weapon, by a lot
>>
>corax starts shooting lml from 40km away at me
>i warp away
wow nice range retard
>>
>fuck off garmurfag
not an argument, it's like trying to say small blasters are op because the daredevil can do 500dps
>>
it is an argument. you essentially want to fly a cap stable permatackle frig that should be doing 0 dps, but have it do enough dps to kill things. and there is bullshit scaling potential for kiting with LMLs because when going infinity km/s you still do damage. if you make one of your other low iq fag ships like your beam slicer and go crazy fast, you just won't hit anything unless you do some creative piloting. the silly base range of LMLs means you can take full benefit of overpowered faction tackle mods without needing any weapon range mods, and you can quite easily get completely cap stable

mordu's legion ships are obviously broken, but the state of the weapon systems themselves are a big part of it
>>
>>372254
>mordu's legion ships are obviously broken
yes
>the state of the weapon systems themselves are a big part of it
no, the only thing broken about them is their point range bonus and base speed
>>
>beam slicer and go crazy fast, you just won't hit anything
but all that slicers do is go fast and shoot things
>>
>but all that slicers do is go fast and shoot things
no, I meant utilising cancer scaling as in implants and links. your average slicer goes probably 3-4km/s. if you have beams you will not do much damage to frigates if you just mwd orbit them like a missile retard pilot. if you cancer your speed up to like 6-7km/s base, you will have some difficulty making use of that speed while also doing damage to small targets

>no, the only thing broken about them is their point range bonus and base speed
why do you think the crow is a big piece of shit, instead of being a sig bonus garmur? it's because ccp I think knows that this is one thing lots of "people" (kitefags) want, but that they should not get, because it's horrible
>>
giving point range bonuses to anything other than ewar ships was a mistake
>>
giving tackle bonuses to ewar ships was a mistake
>>
when are battlecruisers going to get rlml bonuses, I want to fly a rlml drake and make /dog/ seethe
>>
t. kiters
>>
long range tackle fucks up everything though, pretending that it's an anti-kiting thing is dumb
>>
>>372124
yes it was.
Most of what allows veterans to have the edge they have in eve isn't their skills but their knowledge of the game and back when there were more modules that was part of it. Now that things are simpler it's easier to be on par with others because now there's only three modules to choose from instead of like 6 or 8 all with different names that are more larpy than informative which is okay considering it's a mmorpg.
>>
>>372236
In lvl 4 missions I can hit elite frigates under 10km with 1400mm if I actually fly parallel to the ship and match its speed with my mwd. It isn't even a chance if you align perfectly. It's guaranteed a good hit. Can't do that in pvp though because everyone is faster than you.
>>
>>372254
dude, then stop bitching and start using it. Stop having so much emotional attachment to what amounts as a tool. Power tool is > than screwdriver you know. Stop trying to turn everything into screwdrivers!
>>
>372312
this post is bait btw
>>
>>372314
No it's not. It's okay to have diversity in the capabilities of ships. I'm sure there's a counter to what you're bitching about but you're too busy comparing apples to oranges.
>>
enlighten me on what you think the counter to the garmur is
>>
>stop bitching and start using it
are you retarded? we're talking about the game being broken. me flying a particular ship doesn't change anything
>>
File: onyx.jpg (65 KB, 1152x864)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>372007
Sure. Here's the original Onyx model.
>>
How do I make a powermove?
>>
File: cerberus.jpg (65 KB, 1152x864)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>372007
Here's a Cerberus for comparison. Notice the different color schemes. Over the course of the game's history certain ships used to use different hulls because an appropriate T1 equivallent was not available. The Anathema used the Crucifier hull for instance. >>371739
>>
>>372318
https://zkillboard.com/kill/75520550/
Unironically
>>
that's a deterrent, not a counter, now show me a garmur counter
>>
>>372324
>broken
>can fly the questionable ship at hand
>doesn't prove his l33t pvp skillz
The thing broken are the players. Everyone, literally, everyone can get into that ship. It's not a problem. Just like how numbers will always be > than skill or firepower.
>>
>>372348
>>
so just forget any semblance of balance because everyone can just fly the same ship so it's fine
>>
I mean devs should be using performance and usage in determining what gets nerfed. Kinda like ubisoft with rainbow six siege. X operator is picked 90% of the time and wins 60% of their games? Nerf it.
>>
>>372345
>>372349
I guess you're right, huh. I remembered the Anathema using the Crucifier hull and all Command Ships being tier 1 BCs but somehow I completely forgot this.
>>
more importantly they should be doing something, rather than doing nothing
>>
>>372366
Yeah. Remember when the Magnate didn't exist and the Amarr just had one less frigate than everyone else because reasons.
>>
>It's not a problem
I don't know, I kind of liked the EVE where some frigates were better than others in certain situations, but for 7 years now beyond the shadow of a doubt, the garmur has been the undisputed best frigate in the game twice over, it isn't even fucking close
>>
>>372318
damp jackdaw
>>
>garmur warps out
>>
Countered.
>>
Venture
>>
>garmur
best at what?
>>
>>372364
Retarded. This habit game developers have is what's killing the game industry.

>>372378
Killing scrubs.
>>
>>372373
that's a deterrent not a counter, not even the dram can counter it because it can't get close enough to scram it
>>
It's the Garmur pilots that are the scrubs. I have literally never once came across a Garmur or Slicer pilot that was good at kiting.
>>
File: fasd.png (139 KB, 1055x718)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
post fun fits
>>
>>372383
So it is player skill then and not a ship problem
>>
>Retarded. This habit game developers have is what's killing the game industry.
What's the alternative? Listening to whining autists on reddit and acting on knee jerk reactions of people who get dunked on? That's how you wind up with the Retribution getting nerfed for no fucking reason. Can't have a frigate with a 50% optimal range bonus actually be competitively mobile. No sir.
>>
no, there is a ship problem as well. shit players being often drawn to its f1 orbit afk playstyle don't mean it's balanced
>>
>>372387
dude. they're balancing like that strictly because of the massive amount of whining autists. It started with game like WoW. then it spread all over the industry, even single player games, like a mother fucking cancer.
>>
>fasd.png
Delete this. It is forbidden knowledge. This is NOT mashallah brother.
>>
>>372389
Then jump in one and don't worry about it if you're so good at it.
>>
File: kys.png (73 KB, 1447x718)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>
>>372385
That's saved. Gonna make a lot of instant safe spot bookmarks with that. and I thought my 4k slasher was based.
>>
File: sems0gA.jpg (61 KB, 960x720)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>372385
>16km/s
now this is podracing
>>
>jump in one
how does that solve the problem of it being too strong, I don't understand
>>
>That's saved. Gonna make a lot of instant safe spot bookmarks with that. and I thought my 4k slasher was based.
Make sure you look at the implants. It's still fast but yeah.
>>
>>372398
It's not too strong. I haven't died by one yet. Regardless of that, if it's the best choice for frigate pvp all changing it will do is shift the power balance elsewhere and then you'll be complaining. Fact of the matter is that you want to homogenize the game in such a way that same class bullshit only has a chance of winning instead of just being. You think game balance is 50/50 when if a game is designed like that it's nothing more than a gambling machine that doesn't pay out. If you're good, you'll dunk on people without needing to change the game. My entire life playing games online has always been me gravitating to the best within the game and stomping people. Literally with no research. Then later on I purposefully downgrade and still stomp on people. All changing things does is move shit around and cause stagnation through adaptation. And stagnation, is death.
>>
>>372399
and also oversized prop fits have trash acceleration
>>
> all four of New Eden’s major empires had previously agreed to a 50% market-wide broker’s fee reduction, and a 50% sales tax reduction, too! Those reductions are live now, but only for the next three months.
>three months only
kys ccp
>>
File: EfEaz1lX0AE2.jpg (72 KB, 640x480)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>So if it wasn’t already a profitable enough moment to be active, you now have the perfect opportunity to save 50% on any buy or sell order you place on the market with the broker’s fee reduction.
>>
>all changing it will do is shift the power balance elsewhere and then you'll be complaining
this garbage 'argument' often comes up. improving game balance is totally pointless, because fixing the 1 oppressive ship that fucks everything up means magically a new one will immediately emerge. total garbage
>Fact of the matter is that you want to homogenize the game
how is making more ships and playstyles viable homogenizing the game? I'm not reading the rest of that shit
>>
>>372411
It's what happens when people are better than you. They will naturally gravitate towards what else is now the best. What's total garbage is your argument. Because it always happens and never ceases unless you literally make everything the same.

And don't talk about making more ships and playstyles more viable when you people are the ones talking about the orca needing to be more specialized. Your lying and hypocrisy knows no ends and is the reason why eve online is dying.
>>
>when people are better than you
this has never happened to me
>Because it always happens
list 30 times it happened
>you people are the ones talking about the orca needing to be more specialized
what? all the orca needs is to get nerfed into the ground
>>
You people keep seething about these super low income boomer machines that can AFK in high sec safely. Just remove PANIC module from the game and you'll see the whole problem of Rorq niggers fade away.
>>
File: 2021.07.27.20.32.16.png (2.27 MB, 1920x1200)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>we need to tax you heavily to remove isk from the game
>anyways heres more money
>>
>>372425
>isk as a fucking login reward
how far we've fallen
>>
>ISK login rewards
lol sad
>>
>>372416
Even though it's now viable in an excruciatingly slow way?

You that petty that a mining ship can do a level 4 mission in half a hour that takes a regular battleship like 6 minutes?

Or maybe you're so petty that making like 5 mil isk a hour in a 2bil+ ship is too much?

Yet, you want to nerf a combat ship simply because you're so bad at the game that you can't find a counter or just do the simple thing and jump in one and go have a ball.

I get it, you want eve online to be like call of duty modern warfare where the best gun was the starting gun thus making any sense of progression, worthless. Because you're a petty loser.
>>
>5 mil isk a hour
yes, highsec should be 1 mil per hour tops
>you're so bad at the game you can't find a counter
I know the best ways to kill it, but it doesn't have an effective counter. I am better than you at the game
>jump in one
ships have different roles
>call of duty modern warfare
I only played call of duty 1, zoomer
>>
>>372451
>I only played call of duty 1
based, did you ever play on the |MM| server?
>>
Imagine being this fucking obsessed over someone making more than a million isk an hour in high sec. Get the fuck over yourself you literal autist. I've lived in null/wormholes 90% of my existence in eve and I couldn't give two shits what happens in high sec.
>>
>based, did you ever play on the |MM| server?
nah brah I only played it LAN with m8s. great game though
>>
File: 1618296530566.jpg (1.24 MB, 3500x2333)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>I've lived in null/wormholes
opinion discarded, everything important in the game happens in lowsec and if you don't live there, what you have to say doesn't matter
>>
File: 1559674893990.jpg (58 KB, 875x657)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>everything important in the game happens in lowsec
>>
Everything important? Exactly three things happen in low sec.
>Remote sebo'd vigilant on a gate camp
>Poorfags brawling alpha accounts in shit fit t1 frigates
>That one autistic legion pilot cloaking in your system getting ready to smartbomb pods
>>
>>372451
If there are options to kill it then it doesn't need a nerf just because of other's ignorance on the game.

>>372451
So you're uneducated on where such ideas like yours has failed in the gaming industry. No wonder you parade them here.
>>
>If there are options to kill it then it doesn't need a nerf
dumbest shit I've read so far. the point is the pilot has to be retarded for any of them to work
>such ideas like yours has failed in the gaming industry
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
only three things happen in lowsec, the n*llnigger says as he prepares to pay lowsec pilots for the privilege of getting his isk back from the reserve banks
>>
>>372470
>thing is overpowered and nothing can beat it.
>I'm the best and I know many counters to it.
So which is it shlomo? If it's the best then nothing can beat it but you're clearly claiming that there are ways to counter it but instead of sharing those ways you just double down on trying to nerf it. Is someone better than you? Tell me what happened. You can be free here.
>>
I don't even leave low sec connection holes cause low sec is deader than rentnigger space.
>>
>So which is it shlomo?
what you're saying I said is not the same as what I said
>Is someone better than you?
no. lots of people are better than you though
>>
>>372481
Doubtful. I have literally only died a total of three times since I started playing this game back in 2006. I have way more kills though.
>>
reveals that you barely play and/or have a garbage playstyle and aren't out in the shit doing honorabru battle
>>
>>372485
I assure, I have more experience playing the game than you do :)

I'm one of the best players out there but the problem is I'm not some insecure little bitch who has to validate himself by uploading his kill mails to prove himself to people who don't care while going "ccp please" when someone better than him beats him.
>>
File: 1478299775034.jpg (135 KB, 566x645)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>I'm one of the best players out there
>>
At this point I dont even know whats the point of lolsec.
>>
>>372483
lol noob, I have 50k kills and literally 0 deaths
>>
>>372526
hope you get mass targeted next unless all you're doing is shooting mtus.
>>
source: my ass
>>
Ass as been sourced by ip.
Imminent mining interception underway.
>>
File: 1618963348905.gif (1.79 MB, 300x224)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>I have literally only died a total of three times since I started playing this game back in 2006
>I have more experience playing the game than you do
>lol noob, I have 50k kills and literally 0 deaths
>>
>>372539
You shouldn't post pictures of yourself online. There are ways to dox you.
>>
might want to check again anon, that's a picture of (you)
>>
if you're gonna fling shit at eachother can you at least be entertaining
>>
>>372542
I don't have a physical form. I am a consciousness of the internet.
>>
>>372543
What was that cupcake?! You taste sour.
>>
File: 1595356623847.png (161 KB, 1221x1151)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
if you haven't fucked a dolphin and lost at least 700 ships, you do not have enough pvp experience to form a relevant opinion
>>
File: 1549580078829.jpg (8 KB, 293x328)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>What was that cupcake?! You taste sour.
>>
>>372553
>Listen to me I have mental illness.
>>
>>372557
>anon please
>>
File: u9VrI1n.jpg (2.46 MB, 2448x3264)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
>>listen to me I have mental illness
theres nothing wrong with me, ive been tested
>>
>>372570
>tested by a bunch of clowns
Clownworld ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>spend 14 years of your life learning to become a fully licensed doctor just to go around lying to people
>nah bro these faggots I found on google are right
schizo mode engaged
>>
walls = heard
pants = shidded
oh yeah, it's time for eve online
>>
>>372577
more like spend 14 years of your life studying to pass a test and forget more than half of it the following day and then forget basic ass shit about your chosen profession.
>>
File: losses.png (1 KB, 57x118)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
post your losses right now
>>
>>372166
this.
tiericide for turrets and launchers cant come soon enough.
>>
it is literally already in the game
>>
>>372425
its good for newbros
you'd be surprised how many people play this game and still havent seen 1bil even after years of playing (because they do awful shit like highsec mining or lvl 2 missions)
>>
>giving isk for login rewards is good for newbros
fuck right off
>>
File: 1508742995003.png (16 KB, 620x581)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>durr newbros
>let's give money to retards that are poor because of their own terrible choices
>>
>>372594
>Let's make more parts of the game viable
>Except these parts
That tax isn't going to deter that behavior. The only behavior is has deterred is .01 isk wars. Yea, the market will round it off now for you. Turns out traders in eve do what people do in real life. Count money they don't actually have because if they did, 1 isk wars would persist. I can do it but eventually people stop because they lie.
>>
there was literally nothing wrong with 01 isking
the bot argument is completely retarded
>>
remember when eve online was ancap online, not "give highsec retards welfare and micromanage every aspect of the economy" online
>>
File: 14on4yrx5wc21.jpg (126 KB, 640x853)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
eve online has literally no soul left. I haven't touched this piece of shit in more than two years. I only hop into these threads because I like the atmosphere.
>>
>>372599
You're right. This update has made some trade skills worthless as well. Like the one that allows you to modify your orders so long as you're in the same region. Because I'm sure some of my competition were locals but now prices change in a day to day basis instead of minutes.
>>
>>372601
Well it started with catering to the whines of the forums regardless of what people think. Eventually it became a crab fest where people just try to drag each other down through ccp.
>>
>>372603
I just milk the game myself because having an extra $20 here and there is nice. I actually play other games more than eve but I have my secrets on how to make isk and well, CCP doesn't deserve to know it since they clearly don't even know their own game.
>>
>>372603
same, I quit in 2018 and haven't touched the game since, I stick around because I love you guys and I still hope maybe one day the game will get better again
>>
It won't get better. We can only hope there's a sufficiently ball busting MMO released sometime in the next decade but I doubt it. Everyone wants pure fucking garbage MMOs like ESO and New World where you have a WHOLE 6 abilities to choose from for the entire game.
>>
>>372616
It'll get better when game developers actually develop games instead of a service.
>>
>>372603
>its been 3 years offline
I thank this thread for reminding me about how awful the game is so I can stay away.
>>
>>372623
yeah pretty much.
>>
File: s.png (28 KB, 127x132)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
10 mil recieved, 20 mil sent back! Check my bio for more info!
=============
>>
[Orthrus, *Simulated Orthrus Fitting]
Ballistic Control System II
Imperial Navy Multispectrum Energized Membrane
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer
Damage Control II

Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner
Medium F-RX Compact Capacitor Booster
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Gistum B-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Caldari Navy Warp Scrambler

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II
Sisters Core Probe Launcher

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Warhead Rigor Catalyst II
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I

Warrior II x5
>>
File: oneiros.jpg (126 KB, 1280x960)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Oneiros
>>
>>372804
kill it with fire
>>
>>372870
no can do, big thermal resist )))
>>
>gas huffing in lowsec pocket with no station
>guy shows up
>cloak and afk
>3 hours later tab in
>he’s still trying to combat probe me
omfg some people are just ob-fucking-sessed with getting a little green on their killboard.
>>
ok now that the memescarcity is ending, can we get morphite under 100k/pc thanks
>>
fuck off, morphite to the moon so I can sell my stockpile at 1m/pc for trillions
>>
kys faggot, I only make 25k on one scorch s crystal
>>
>he builds scorch crystals for a 25k profit instead of just hodling for twice that
ngmi
>>
>>371839
>>371835
check this out
>>372771
>>372933
>>
>Scorch Maller
>Cap out
No fair
>>
When industrializing, remember to mine your own minerals which makes them free to undercut the other producers and make them seethe
>>
>>372937
based vertical integration chad
>>
>he doesn't have at least 5 million morphite stockpiled
shiggy diggy doo
>>
when did they scrub everyone's contract history? I logged on for the first time in a couple years and my contract history is completely blank, even though I've accepted hundreds of them.
>>
>>372960
i wish you had the option to do it yourself, not just that but also past market orders and giving of isk
>>
>>372937
And then you can undercut by the saved mineral price :DDD
>>
>>372937
This is why highsec miners need access to more mineral types (but in fewer quantities compared to null). So the dad miner industrialists will keep selling at below mineral costs
>>
>So the dad miner industrialists will keep selling at below mineral costs
kys
>>
>>372937
A lot of stuff I use is created by myself simply because use of the markets alerts people. Using your own minerals makes it where no one knows. Really only time now I use the market is for t2 or t3 stuff but only because a monopoly is had on those items.
>>
>>373121
My guy if you are able to mine your own minerals for what you are doing then what you are doing isn't worth avoiding "alerting people"
>>
>use of the markets alerts people
ok schizo
>>
this shit you guys are talking about is retarded
>>
do you have anything intelligent to add?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.