[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 48 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: amarrvictor.jpg (55 KB, 480x609)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
The enemies of God stand broken before us. The light of the Reclaiming shines over them! The 24th Imperial Crusade has led us forward in victory over those who deny our might. In God's grand name, in the name of the Amarr Empire, we grant you the Righteous Cross.
>ingame channel
/v/bros
>should I start playing EVE?
probably not
>>
File: 1599078964694.png (2.29 MB, 1920x1080)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
first
>>
>benji will never come back
>>
File: joinallout.png (196 KB, 561x890)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
join all-out
>>
File: a shitter appears.png (2.43 MB, 775x819)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>366783
>>
>>366792
benji dallocort
>>
the legend
>>
>>366787
>"with the possible exception of"
>Can already tell it's a circle jerks
>If you join it'll be a couple of attention whores who consume 99% of the social real-estate via nonstop shit posting, bitching, & bickering
>They lack all self awareness, and essentially just collect orbiters

You see it everywhere these days. I hate new internet
>>
>>366783
swolebenji played eve?
>>
File: 1624555325211.gif (870 KB, 500x377)
870 KB
870 KB GIF
Amarr
>>
>>366769
Thinking about getting back into the game.

Whats the solo player meta for funding my solo PVP efforts besides station trading.
>>
I don't understand zoomer faggot speak. are you asking how to solo pvp, or how to make money to subsidize failing at solo pvp
>>
>>366963
Yes
>>
>>366961
abyssals in highsec.
>>
File: 1626116559552.jpg (98 KB, 911x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/at-xvii-rules-and-registration
>>
>no prize ships in the tourney
might be good for once
>>
File: 8fe017-1.png (79 KB, 717x622)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>they're bumping my orca
any quiet nullsec mining corp where I dont have to do mandatory fleet participation camping gates for X hours/month. Just want to mine for pete's sake
>>
When does the game start getting fun?
>>
>>367159
brainlet take
>>367306
10 years ago
>>
>>367306
When you start dunking on nerds
>>
File: 1552080261076.jpg (29 KB, 400x400)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>fun
>>
>nullsec mining
>nullsec mining as an end and not a means
shiggy diggy doo
>>
File: hyena.jpg (14 KB, 384x384)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>
File: 88974654.jpg (117 KB, 714x403)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>help cure covid by drawing circles around dots
>>
File: 1534951557142.jpg (282 KB, 1024x768)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>morphite prices
>>
File: 1622930709783.gif (1.32 MB, 480x270)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB GIF
>>367395
>isogen gang won
>>
You may have won but y'all nibbas better get ready for 500k+ conflag M crystal
>>
File: highsec roids.png (113 KB, 356x645)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
high sec roids are fucking puny
>>
>>367418
conflag m doesn't even cost 500k anymore?
lol?
>>
it's not a brainlet take faggot. AT prize ships in the in the AT is why the same people win it every time. flagships can fuck off too
>>
flagships are fine
the real cringefest will be the mercs
>>
>xXx 420 Whole Destroyers xXx
>>
>someone unironically typed that in
>>
>yeah bro you can put the most expensive shit on your ships in the AT, officer mods, whatever you want
>but you can't spend 200b on an AT ship and use it
yeah, it's a brainlet take
>>
>yeah bro you can put the most expensive shit on your ships in the AT, officer mods, whatever you want
brain damage
>>
>hosted on tranquility
not everyone has a 300mil sp pvp character lying around, isn't the point of competition to have an even playing field between all potential competitors?
>>
flagship is only a BS with bling. AT ships mean +1 logi with etana/caedes and other shit. And the AT vedmak is gonna have like 2000dps on max spool. Nah ban this shit.
>>
>isn't the point of competition to have an even playing field between all potential competitors?
Literally no. You'd be representing your alliance, not yourselves so the alliance picks only people who are max autism tryhard. Infact you'd never get on the roster anyway because I'm pretty sure all the places are already decided.
>>
>>367501
>isn't the point of competition to have an even playing field between all potential competitors
yes, which is why you should be allowed to bring anything that you can buy on the market
>>
>only a BS with bling
bling is gay. drop that shit
>>
Compfags ruined the AT.
>>
>>367507
the AT was always shit, there was nothing to ruin
>>
>>367390
>help cure covid
No thanks. One more flu on the planet doesn't matter.
>>
Anybody here do incursions?
I think I’d rather focus on getting into that than abyssals which seem way too risky. Every time I click on an abyssal video it starts with the guy saying he lost a ship due to piloting error. Ideally I’ll later get my alt skilled as well for incursion so my main won’t be stuck in high sec running them.
KMS if they nerf income on that too, they nerfed carrier ratting years ago the moment I got into it, then they nerfed rorqs as soon as I was going to start multiboxing them.
>>
>they nerfed carrier ratting years ago the moment I got into it, then they nerfed rorqs as soon as I was going to start multiboxing them
owned
>>
>>367526
i fly a nightmare with wtm, they're a public community, to get in you have to wait in a queue
as for risk: the biggest risk is lugging your ship(s) around highsec, travelfit and put the blingy stuff in an instawarp covops ship
the grinding itself: you follow the FC's commands, shoot/rep stuff, follow another ship that has the same role as you until you get the hang of the sites, getting popped is still possible but rare (not broadcasting, hardeners off, jumping a gate without approval, out of position) but they have an SRP system if you die due to not getting reps or FC error
expect like 180m isk/hr not including the LP
>>
>>367537
How long are queues? Specifically afternoon USTZ when the player count seems to be at its lowest
>>
File: EijrzbOUcAA2.jpg (579 KB, 2764x2073)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
>wtm
>180m/hr
>>
is 180m isk/hr a lot
>>
>>367538
after 6 PM EUTZ(i think that's the same as afternoon USTZ) if you're a marauder that's been approved you'll get in pretty fast, newfags and vindi/nm/logi have to wait 30 mins to 2 hours(only if fleet is full)
>>
for the braindead input required it is quite a lot but you won't get if you need to carry retards in fleet. If you want to minmax look into the autism chariot incursion communities. But they require quite severe initial investment
>>
>they nerfed rorqs
do you believe rorqs aren't still retardedly overpowered
>>
>still crying about rorqs
>>
fuck you rorqfag
>>
>>367526
All you need is to max out alpha skills on a Worm, and have tech II rockets against Tessara-s, and you will only lose ships to connection losses, and and ganking if you are unlucky (in a busy system).

It is possible to lose ships due to piloting errors, but what it means in real life, is that you did not just pick orbit, or align to a target, and are driving randomly in space while having a disconnect, or using mwarp drive, run into a white cloud and get shot out into the abyss.

Your fit should be bling passive shield (buffer) tank, with afterburner, and extenders for rigs too.

3xRocket Launcher II

1xCorelli A-Type 1MN Afterburner
2xRepublic Fleet Small Shield Extender
1xRepublic Fleet Medium Shield Extender

2xDrone Damage Amplifier II

3xSmall Core Defense Field Extender II

5xCaldari Navy Hornet
3000xScourge Javelin Rockets
2000xScourge Rage Rockets

Use "Calm Exotic Filament"-s. 3x needed/run for frigates.

If your drones get damaged, repair after run immediately, because if you get a couple of Tessara-s in a row, you might run out of them (thus time).

You don't "need" the bling ab to survive, but the time it saves is significant enough, to pay itself back in a few dozen runs, and save you the time of countless runs as time passes.

After initial fuckups, eg.:
>you won't recall your drones in time, Tessara-s eat them
>you orbit a Tessara too close (that is why you need tech II javelin rockets) and it eats you
>you use a non buffer tank (lot of shield extender fit), and a Devoted Knight, or 3x Devoted Hunters kill you
you will run them steadily, and dying in them becomes almost impossible, and the only thing you will have to worry about is your internet connection, of some fags scanning down your abyssal trace, and blow you up on return.

Also only grind abyssals, in systems, where there are a CONCORD Bureou, so you can sell your trig data locally, because hoarders who move a lot at once might get station camped (seen people lose billions).
>>
imagine using a fit someone else made
>>
>>367610
Run out of 2k characters...

Some addition:
>Mark gankers, and their corps/alliances as reds, so you have warning to dock to station, if they are in the system. (add them as negative contact, they won't see it unless you mark the box to send it to them)
>Bookmark 2 spots into system, while jumping, and do the abyssals there, so they can't just randomly find you at a moon, they at least need to scan.
>Move from one spot to the other between abyssals, and adjust (make new bookmark) for your second spot, to exactly take as much time to get there from your first as the timer (which you would have to wait out anyways) runs out.
>If you get ganked in one spot, never return there, create a new bookmark in an other spot (because pretty sure gankers save them, and if they see someone they already ganked in the system, they return to the spot immediately to check for the easy kill).
>>
fuck dronefags, whats a good firetail fit
>>
>>367611
this but unironically
>>
>>367611
Not like there are that many variations (on any ship). I was chatting with someone, who came to the exact same fit conclusion, without me influencing him.

And it pretty much the ultimate T1 Worm fit, could only make it better, by bling Drone Damage Amplifiers, bling Rocket Launchers, both of which are unreasonably expensive for the benefit they offer, and for the additional risk of ship loss they cause.

You could also do implants on pod, but you lose that too on a connection loss. So unless there are some useful cheap (few mill) ones I'm unaware of, I'll skip those.
>>
>>367610
>take a 2 year hiatus
>come back
>advice to make money is to run T1 abyssals in a worm
what the fuck happened? they were absolutely dogshit on introduction, barely anyone ran t1s at all
>>
>>367618
I was assuming you are just newfag (with lame cat pic), too scared to try abyssals. Higher tiers pay better exponentially, but needs better ships (usually Gila-s, Ishtars). I'm not doing cruisers yet, but from what I read, they start to be more profitable (than T1 frigs) at T4. Though cruiser abyssal grinders draw more ganker attention than a frigate, so you better pick a quiet system.
>>
>>367618
>>367619
And I seem to have run over the carrier ratting part of your post. You should start with that, if you want people to suggest comparable income to that. If you had that sort of ISK back then, you can afford a few trial and error ship losses. Also pretty sure they nerfed EVERY source of income you can get, and everything is inflated to hell, with "scarcity" (so you earn less on everything by default).
>>
pve is gay
>>
>>367625
eighteen naked gallenteans in the showers at ram ranch.
>>
>>367625
but the mission music is based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad-EaT-3nDk
>>
>>367636
Eighteen Naked Gallentean Catboys in the decontamination chambers at R.A.M. Citadel*
>>
cool song
>>
File: 1626795489264.jpg (493 KB, 1080x1711)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
FUCK TAXES
FUCK FEES
FUCK CCP
>>
How do I become a conflagration XL market kingpin?
>>
File: 1617526103939.jpg (90 KB, 960x795)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>367665
>he builds t1 hulls
lol?
>>
>>367675
sell to corps with rev doctrine
>>367681
was 900k-2.5m per hull :^)
>>
File: 1616357996625.gif (1.43 MB, 268x185)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>Damaged laser crystals
>>
>2021
>still no option to reprocess them
>>
My AT ship guess:
>assfrig garmur
>recon orthrus
>marauder barghest
>>
what they should do is give the AT mordu ships the same stats as the current normal mordu ships, and then nerf the normal mordu ships massively and delete all rapid launchers from the game
>>
>>367610
professional MLG Worm abyssal pilot who makes power plays here
your fit is fucking awful.
>>
>>367613
dual prop shield buffer and nanos in the lows.
>>
File: 1600780784308.png (162 KB, 800x600)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>367787
>delete all rapid launchers from the game
why would you nerf Typhoon-chan like that?
>>
because rapids are soulless and bad for the game and the IQ of its players
>>
File: 1626779830163.jpg (37 KB, 574x315)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Just submitted the ticket to take my freighter out of pochven to jita.
I DARE them to say no.
>>
Been offline for a while. Last thing I remember was the neutral stations turning into snowflake fortizars or something like that. Do you still get jumped on by a gorillon caps whenever you catch a retard? Are autocannons still garbage? Any significant changes to the game?
>>
>>367957
>Do you still get hotdropped
Yes/no, people don't hotdrop as much thanks to space aids
>autocannons still garbage
Yes
>Any significant changes to the game
Considering you mentioned citadels, probably not, we had some PVE nonsense with triglavians adding in 100% super safe isk farming method via private instances, but the last major change to the game was citadels ruining the game.
>>
>>367610
>-s
Oh look, it's the heronfag who gets upsetti when someone ganks him and threatens to kill them IRL. What's up, retard?
>>
File: badger old.jpg (57 KB, 512x512)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
I miss this lil niggy like you wouldnt believe
>>
>>367970
Guess ill stay offline. Thanks.
>>
>>368041
Stating their entire bloodline deserve to be exterminated for their shameful deed, is only a threat, if you have the power to carry it out. Everyone who kills, or ever killed a Heron ingame (other than self defense), deserve to be murdered, along with their entire extended families.
>>
>>368044
I miss all the old Caldari models, the remodels all feel so generic. Yes, I even miss the Moa.
>>
>>368076
Nice LARP kid. Do us a favor and go to bed, it's way past your bedtime.
>>
I prefer the generic new ones to the grotesque old ones
>>
>There was no mention of the bellicose and its instrumental contribution to the minmatar liberation anywhere.
>>
File: 1615195960647.jpg (1.82 MB, 5000x5000)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
>bellicose
>>
holy god I fucking love the rail ferox
>>
holy god I fucking love the beam harbinger
>>
holy god I fucking love trirep myrmidon
>>
holy god I fucking love the beam crusader
>>
File: 1574573288055.jpg (35 KB, 640x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>beams
ishygddt
>>
holy god I fucking love the beam bellicose
>>
holy god I fucking love the pulse laser merlin
>>
Holy god I fucking love the artillery typhoon fleet issue
>>
holy god I fucking love the dualmasb Heron
>>
Holy god I love my 2008 honda civic with 1.8 L 4-cylinder engine

>inb4 2 poor 4 the 2 L engine

I ain’t rich and I know it
>>
>>368159
>not the 1991 hatchback
ngmi
>>
holy god I love the 1973 plymouth valiant
>>
holy god I fucking love the polarized hurricane
>>
holy god I fucking love BBC
>>
>>368207
>>
amarrian hands typed this
>>
>>367306
It doesn't. All the hype around eve was born from marketing trailers. It sucks because the people that play it sucks and so do the devs by siding with the sucky people.
>>
>>367390
I just literally draw a triangle and submit 5 times every minute. The game is a scam that literally allows scamming but watch out if you call someone a kike. Yet people who think a player base full of scammers and dipshits would actually provide them useful data on a meme virus? I most certainly didn't and they most certainly don't deserve my work for free. Regardless, the shit is so bottom basic that you can even tell when a slide is a test or not. So it's easy to remain at 99% even if you triangle 99% of the slides. And they're small triangles created in under a second and a half with a submission following a half second later.
>>
File: 1505741832521.jpg (26 KB, 293x251)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
https://zkillboard.com/kill/94035723/
>>
>>367501
No. That doesn't even happen in real life.
>>
>>367545
It's good. Don't talk about it though. CCP nerfs things when they get envious of people actually succeeding in the game
>>
bellicose is unironically not the worst t1 cruiser now
>>
>>367819
Yea because being invulnerable in a frigate because you got "under the guns" of a battleship isn't soulless as well. Look ma! I'm shooting my lasers, winning, and not even looking at the target. I'm so good!

One day people are gonna realize that spread sheets in space isn't good pvp. Is the math in your favor? You're guaranteed to win.
>>
kys
>>
>>368357
will you when your toxic behavior and shitty ideas kill eve for good?
>>
File: 1549892604873.jpg (11 KB, 261x244)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>toxic behavior
>>
File: 1605481784768.jpg (48 KB, 462x462)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>toxic
>>
>>368377
>>368378
Yea, I'm toxic here because you're toxic. Just because you losers think people should turn the other cheek when you're being a shitty human being just proves my point further.
>>
File: 1602713586516.jpg (408 KB, 2605x2445)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
what
>>
>>368208
British Broadcasting Corporation. What of it?
>>
>>368322
why would you even fly that piece of shit
>>
>>367545
yeah pre-scarcity carrier ticks were like 60m every 20 minutes if you were at the top of your game
>>
>>368331
Yeah that prize goes to every Amarrian cruiser in the game except the Legion.
>>
amarr cruisers are alright
>>
>hisec belt ratting
>>
>>368354
>getting under the guns of a battleship in a frigate
ask me how I know you haven't played in like 8 years
>>
wtb morphite <100k/pc
>>
>>368432
curse is the most imba ship in the game
>>
especially the heavy neut fit
>>
File: 1483481919831.jpg (112 KB, 1044x1044)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>shield curse
>>
>>368809
but it has heavy shields rivalling even caldari prime's finest
>>
>armor curse
>>
>>368322
>https://zkillboard.com/kill/94035723/
Karma is a bitch. He killed an innocent Heron, and less than a week later, he lost a 240b+ ship.

Now only if someone would gatecamp his door irl, and stab him to death.
>>
>>368329
True, they nerfed exploration exteremely in past years.
>>
>>368377
It is toxic, you post dogs. I seen a couple of those creatures outside today, some of them barked. Fuck them, and everyone who likes them.
>>
>>368396
Are you by any chance a canadian poster, who also posts on /pol/? I seen a leafcuck flag posting the pic, of which this dogface is cut out from. It would explain a lot, your abhorrent style of posting is something a canadian would do.
>>
>>368400
>garbage jewish propaganda network
You are not making things any better.
>>
dogs were part of /dog/ before canada even existed you fucking newfag kys
>>
>>368856
did they really? it already wasn't great except in dronelands where you could find augmented drone bpcs worth a few hundred mil
>>
File: faggotdog.png (221 KB, 654x560)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>368860
>half/pol/
I would never
>>
>>368884
Yep, you can have null sites, with sub 5 mill site loot. Rarely ever see any box with mills in the double digits (though had 1 good recently, a 63 mill intact plates). And data/relic sites are much rarer, especially in wh-s.
>>
>he thinks dog posting is /pol/
holy newfaggola
>>
>>368974
No, he seen a canadian faggot posting the same image on /pol/.
>>
File: 1603402580485.jpg (7 KB, 184x184)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
marauder nerf when
>>
File: 1548694770462.jpg (12 KB, 183x275)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
You already got them
>>
Are Goons based
>>
File: 1547929161429.jpg (43 KB, 604x402)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>is the 29000 member zerg that babysits chink/slavnigger bots and has gay frenemy relationships with literal reddit alliances based
the answer is no
>>
>>369079
unironically no
>>
no reddit blocs on /eog/ pls
>>
Not all Reddit alliances are bad anon

>join panreddit horde
>never go on any pings
>never install mumble
>leach off their space for isk
>send isk to alt accounts for pvp
>>
>>369174
how can you krab when their space is always camped from people looking for fights
>>
>he doesn’t know about pi
>>
>>369177
>their space is always camped from people looking for fights
gee I wish I could find these people looking for fights in ph space
>>
>>368856
>>368884
nah they didnt nerf it specifically.
but what they did do was release the game in Korea and Japan late last year, resulting in 1000s of newbros all doing Exploration because every newbro isk guide screams "yo dudebro you GOTTA do explo when you're new, bro"
>>
>>369333
Its why they need to add back in combat relic sites again
>>
>>369359
they removed ghost sites?
>>
>>369360
Nah, long time ago sites like Sansha relic sites in low/nul had rats so you couldn't just t1 frig ninja sites
>>
>looking for fights in ph space
They aren't looking for fights. They are looking for ez kills
>>
>>369240
don't tell them, it's good that they don't know
>>
>>369174
Exploiting them for money doesn't mean they aren't bad.
>>
File: 1622258508186.jpg (26 KB, 371x363)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>passive income
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (31 KB, 316x273)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Someone appeared to be mining in Uedama and left this here.
>>
>>369549
is this the power of belt ratting in hisec?
>>
File: EDoqQ5IXsAE9C4B.png (115 KB, 625x609)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>mining in Uedama
>>
https://bigamarrianraveparty.ytmnd.com/
>>
>>369561
is there a bigger power move to make as a solo player than mining in uedama and getting away with it?
>>
https://www.eveonline.com/news/view/eve-online-july-status-update
>>Scarcity firmly ends in Q4 2021 with additional resources as well as player choice for what resources to distribute in your sovereign space
>Increased quantity of all resources across New Eden
>Introduction of moon goo and gas compression
>A balance pass for all mining ships
>Additional specialized holds for gas and ice
>Rework of the industrial index including greater choice over the distribution of resources
>Later this year will see planned updates for existing Nullsec anomalies, including the addition of capital anomalies. A new high reward Nullsec PvE feature to get capitals back into space to trigger exciting player escalations is also being worked on.

>>mining ship rebalance
Guess I should go hard with my multibox mining fleet before this fucks me over somehow instead of just mining on the weekend.
>>
do you seriously believe they're actually going to nerf mining ships down to being appropriately strong, after they've been in this busted state for however many years without anyone caring?
>>
>>369590
what the fuck is this even supposed to mean? will veldspar prices recover? can we get cheap ships again? can we get a Raven under 100mill? and a Drake Navy Issue for less than that?
>>
>can we get a Raven under 100mill? and a Drake Navy Issue for less than that?
fuck off retard
>>
>>369596
kys
>>
>>369590
>nothing that addresses any of the real problems of the game, just admitting defeat and caving to n*llbaby pressure again
>>
>mining ships
>busted
>>
they obviously are
>>
>need at least a dozen to make any kind of normal income
>busted
>>
I'm mostly concerned with their attributes other than mining yield and ore holds. barges should not have high scan res or battlecruiser+ tank. none of them should be doing bonused remote reps or having a dominix worth of drones
>>
>>369613
why, it's fun to fly around in a procurer and manfight people, just like its fun to fly around in a nereus and laugh when HACs can't break your tank
>>
I'm not going to keep talking to a retard
>>
barges and industrials being able to pvp is good
being able to make bank in highsec is bad
>>
>>369593
From what im reading t1 production is going to be cheaper then ever

Of course they didn't touch any of the real problems with the game that scarcity was trying to fix, namely citadel logistics chains.
>>
>>369634
Scarcity was just there to try to burn stockpiled resources not actually fix the game. Getting rid of some of the overbuildup is pretty much a necessary step to any other fixes since without first depleting everyone the guys with massive stocks would have massive advantage.
>>
>>369621
>Mining in highsec
>Ever 'making bank'

Besides those mass multiboxing fags in areas like blackrise bot mining 300m a day, mining in highsec is pennies.
>>
>>369634
>namely Jump frieghters.
fixed that for you
the largest cargo holds in the game shouldnt be able to teleport to-from highsec in complete safety.
things like fleets escorting freighters need to be normalised instead.
>>
>barges and industrials being able to pvp is good
why
>>
so you can pwn tards trying to kill you
>>
why is that good
>>
because it makes retards seethe
>>
can you get beyond that and think about what is good for the game
>>
>hi sec brick fit procurers making 11m/hour are bad because I need 6 catalysts to gank one
>>
if you play in highsec then you shouldn't be talking about game balance because you don't know anything
>>
strip miners but for gas
>>
no. mining in frigates is kind of cool. deleting that and making it barges would be boring
>>
>>369640
>jump freighters are bad argument
Yawn, jump freighters were pretty much unused in wormholes, it was outposts and now citadels that are the problem.

Citadels fucking ruined wormhole life because you can't out-fight your enemy on their own turf now that they have unlimited storage space for assets, and JFs had nothing to do with that.

JFs lose like all their power if you removed the unlimited hangar space that an astrahus provides.

>B-but my gate camp :(((((
Git gud
>>
>retards actually like wh pos life
>>
File: smugcat.png (190 KB, 433x446)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>newfags enjoy station games
>>
>in wormholes
stopped reading there
>>
>>369679
Gate camps exist because of JF's
>>
File: 1563932145047.jpg (10 KB, 325x325)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>Gate camps exist because of JF's
>>
>>369689
They really do
>>
>>369688
calm down codebear no one is comping after your freighter camps
>>
>>
>>369727
Soi was I
>>
File: 1605563497216.png (237 KB, 600x600)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>your character's name is on the monument in iceland
>>
>>369745
Hell yeah, if it hasn't been weathered away yet
>>
File: fml.gif (2.4 MB, 250x188)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB GIF
>came back after three year break
>have zero clue what is going on
>was never good at the game to begin with
>>
File: 1546290920693.jpg (115 KB, 450x443)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>was never good at the game to begin with
join all-out
>>
>>369679
>Yawn, jump freighters were pretty much unused in wormholes
lol bullshit
every WH mob worth a damn has a JF network across lowsec ready to teleport their loot straight to Jita.
>>
>>369745
What was the requirement?
>>
All you had to do was go to fanfest and lick hilmar’s taint
>>
>>369568
>8 slot harbinger
SOVL
>>
I will never commit a sexual act with an icel*ndic "person"
>>
>>369745
>my poorly chosen character name will be on a monument forever
powerful...
>>
So I found out that they changed the VNI. How many people did kill themselves over it?
>>
>>369859
Or you could have joined the Jita riot and be in some museum in what-was-that-place
>>
>>369920
>Jita riot
man, I remember dismissing them, saying "it's only cosmetics, who cares lol". boy was I wrong
>>
>>369913
by the time they did it everyone was already carrier ratting with massive supercap umbrellas so all it really did was fuck newbros.
>>
>>369864
>the capa- the ca- the capaci- the capacitor is empty
>>
Ashimmu looks sleek, but that dps tho...
>>
I forgot the ashimmu existed, I've seen so few of them
>>
more like ashiWHO? hahaha
>>
why would they kill themselves? you swap vni for gila. it's more expensive but it's massively better and it's not really feasible to properly kill ratters anyway so it's not like you're going to die much
>>
Weren't VNIs like 90% income of galmil?
>>
https://zkillboard.com/kill/94090034/
Someone is quitting or being retarded?
>>
>Abyssal Stasis Webifier
>Abyssal Heat Sink
>Abyssal Warp Disruptor
this shit is annoying. used to be that you could see what modules someone was using on a killmail, but now all we know is it's some kind of stasis web that could be worth between 1 isk and many billions
>>
>>370100
They should've never put abyssal modules or T3s into the game. Revert the game back to RMR and actually put in some measures to make sure captials STAY rare
>>
>why is a two decades worth of industrial infrastructure shitting capitals so fast????
>>
>>370125
If people were losing them at a sufficient rate relative to how fast they can produce them we wouldn't be seeing the capital proliferation we do today. But it's a bit hard to lose shit on an individual level when you've got a supercapital umbrella over your head unless you're a massive fucking idiot.
>>
>capital proliferation
fuck off shit meme. the real problem is they are overpowered in combat. if they were balanced and had counters, then making loads of them would be fine because it wouldn't cause you to win all combat
>>
>>370128
How is it a meme when it's reality? Do you know what proliferation means? It means rapid production to the point where it causes an imbalance. That is LITERALLY what is happening.
>>
just wait until this meme scarcity ends and shit will start dying again
>>
it's not reality fag. the imbalance is caused by the stats of the ships. they are broken and need to be adjusted massively
>>
>i can't jam the fighters: the post
>>
ok, fighters can be jammed. so fly in a fleet with ecm support at all times or get fucked, is that it? your brain is very small
>>
you don't have fuckign drones retard?
>>
most ships do. what of it?
>>
Are you able to to flatten the new map?
>>
>>370161
Like most things in this game that have been """"improved"""" they made it confusing and unusable. Just use Dotlan instead if you want something functional.
>>
use the old map
>>
I didn't realize you could go back to the old map. Settings -> General -> unselect "Try the new map"
>>
Can you make the old map not full screen then? I usually just use dotlan and only use the in game map to set desto anyways but just curious
>>
you should be able to, and if you just want to set a dest you don't need to open the map
>>
How do I get the captain’s quarters back?
>>
old map can't be windowed
>>
convince me to log in
>>
>>369913
the lower bandwidth sucks but it's much much tankier than the ishtar now. double the armor buffer and the repping bonus is nice.
it actually feels like an upgraded Vexor now instead of just a cheap, knock-off Ishtar.
>>
>>370100
i dont give a shit about what they're worth
I just wanna know what the abyssal bonus was, like if it was 10% less cap usage or 10% extra range or whatever.
>>
>>370183
it's gone, sorry anon.
at best, there are a few youtube ASMR "ambient captains quarters" videos on youtube and I think there was a looping .swf flash file somewhere.
>>
File: 1620542106497.png (1.96 MB, 1920x1080)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
amarr = based
>>
When do battleships become useful?
>>
When you use them.
>>
What are some interesting ships to turn into bait? I used to use bait proc’s but people don’t fall for that anymore.
>>
What's a decent cheap-ish ship that can kill ratting ishtars solo? I was thinking of an ac sfi but not sure how to tank it or ac stratios with an aar.
>>
Do Ishtars run 100mn ABs or some shit?
>>
I've seen some that do quite often
>>
File: 734932660270661733.png (23 KB, 128x115)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
Never in my life have I seen so much samefagging
>>
there is none you retarded schizo
>>
File: 1625868252641.gif (3.72 MB, 460x256)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB GIF
>saving thumbnails
>>
File: sfi.png (126 KB, 1454x973)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
I haven't played in two years nor am I some sort of SFI expert but if dealing with 100mn orbit bots is a concern then you're probably going to want a dual prop setup so you can actually stay on top of your target after establishing a tackle. Doing this leaves you with little choice in terms of tanking because you simply would not be able to sustain active tanking without a cap booster. I opted to go with a RAH given the nature of your target. This gives the fit uniformity.
>>
Side note you could use 3 medium and 2 light drones to squeeze more DPS out of the fit. Upto you. They're more likely to get popped if the ishtar/VNI pilot is awake however. You could simply take extra lights instead.
>>
This looks better than I had expected it to be, desu. Wasn't too sure about sfi since I never used one before but I got a free hull and just figured why not. I'm new to roaming solo but all I ever seem to run into are ishtars ratting and phantasms in ess, so thanks for the help
>>
>>369333
Yea
>>
>>369550
Doubt. It was probably a newbro training up the skill to use that implant. And if it did really drop in high sec I have never seen one in all the years I have played this game. I do a little bit of everything including mining and not once has something like that ever dropped for me from a belt rat. Unless it's those new beefier types but even then I haven't seen it from those as well.
>>
>>370453
They've always been around. They're just rare as fuck. Your best odds was always 0.5 sec. You'd come across a True Sansha rat or something once in a blue moon and panic to kill it because it was easy money if it dropped anything nice.
>>
I really miss the old public complex pockets. Many a time I got into cool brawls because I'd kill the key carrier and leave it to the other person in the pocket.
>>
>>370428
btw everyone I forgot to add that while I wrote this post I was stretching my butthole out to a colossal diameter using my 3D printed avatar butt plug.
>>
Capqu still plays wtf
>>
File: ONI.png (129 KB, 1454x970)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>370448
You should also consider giving the ONI a try. It's no brawler but it's a pretty versatile kite cruiser. Just don't go dueling orthrus or anything.
>>
>>370481
huh, that's cheaper than I thought it was. I was thinking of what ship I'd wanna take out to practice some kiting, this seems pretty straight forward.
>>
File: ONI brawl.png (124 KB, 1454x970)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>370485
I wouldn't advise roaming in an AB cruiser in null or anything but if you can catch a blaster boat or something in this thing you'd tear it up as well.
>>
>>370490
So far I seem to enjoy ships with dual prop quite a bit since I can also go into the ESS and try to get a fight that way or at least be able to asset safety their shekels away. Hardly had any one try to fight, though.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.