[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1626408798547.jpg (927 KB, 3192x2884)
927 KB
927 KB JPG
The war to end all wars has ended in yet another decisive colonial victory. What is the Warden clanniggers cope this time?
>>
Imagine not being a Chadlonial this war. The enormous wave barely did any damage to us. Not to mention the wardens are freaking out about a day 1 naval invasion.
>>
What the fuck happened after /v/ermin quit? Apparently grinding tech finally broke the cucks, so now they're ERPing trannies. Wardens are the faction that gives up now too. If the game wasn't so shit + full of thought police, I'd be pushing to revive /v/ermin to help unfuck this team.
>>
>play colonial
>dont have to worry about gay shit in these threads all the time
>have fun with the game

It feels great lads.
>>
File: wellll you're wrong.jpg (20 KB, 480x360)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Being a good teammate is the first step towards winning the war.
>>
File: smuggator.jpg (411 KB, 988x742)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>Tell a SEAnigger to turn his mic down.
>TKs me.
>TK him back.
>Spin it like her started it and now medics refuse to pick him up.
>>
>watching collies endlessly building trucks with mobs huddled in vehicles factories

that's soldiering
>>
Played Wardens last war. Collies this one. Collies are so much better at organization. All the /v/irgins could do is block logi for a few minutes. We still took their territory.
>>
>>365138
Alright, I'm gonna need sauce for this image
>>
>>365195
Now do you see the power of helping your team and not roleplaying as maids with other cancerous clans?
>>
>1 hour straight of TECHMAIDS UWU as collies just stand on the bridge at mercy's wish dabbing on us

think i'm just about done with this semen slurping faction
>>
File: 1573256260730.gif (1.04 MB, 320x265)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
>>365253
and to be a double posting nigger i didn't even know saltingrad was getting the end around pulled on it because no one said anything or if they did it was drowned up by le epik CUM spam. can't even chalk it up to the chink menace because that hex has basically been maxed out since minute 1 of the war.

win or lose this faction is fucked
>>
>>365138
Did they fix the balance yet or are colonials still winning 9/10 wars?
>>
>>365272
The factions are balanced. The people playing them however....
>>
File: 1570428118662.png (484 KB, 574x516)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>>365272
It wouldn't really matter because wardens aren't winning shit consistently until they get their heads out of their asses. I spent the better part of 2 hours trying to get people to HE rush a line of RGs so weakly defended they were losing AI constantly but everyone was content to take potshots at guys standing in trenches. Then some collies rolled around and HE rushed and blew up most of our line.

>t. wardenfag
>>
Does this work with tunngle?
>>
people still play this trash?
>>
>>365280
Could it be the reason veteran plays who know what they're doing don't stick around is because they know once day 10 hits, it's GG?
>>
File: 1587621391267.gif (2.46 MB, 320x320)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB GIF
>Return to the game after three year absence
>Join Wardens
>Go to help defend relic base at Splitrocks
>Blowing up their own defenses while under fire because it's in their way
>Get yelled at and told I'll be shot if I keep firing flares for night time visibility like another player suggested
>half a dozen tanks rolling back and forth on the same fifty foot stretch of road for two hours.
>Get assigned to demo trench corpses with rpg because no HEs
>Some prick dances in front of me until I accidentally kill him and myself with a shot
>reports me for tk

>this war
>Join collies
>Guy gives me tutorial on fundamentals of bunker building and base defense structures
>Another dude with truck personally asks us what all we need at the base the most. Returns promptly with the stuff
>Someone comes in requesting group for an HE charge against a b.o.b
>People immediately fall in
>Gives tips to all the noobs while lobbing grenades, rescuing critical wounded, and creeping up with foxholes
>Impressed with me and invites me to his squad
>they are all friendly
>First thing I do is accidentally shoot his friend in the back of the head
>Apologize profusely
>"It's cool bro. It happens sometimes."

I think I am beginning to understand the situation on the ground.
>>
>>365138
Stopped caring about foxhole a few months ago until now
What the fuck happened to the /vg/ threads?
>>
anyone calling themselves tech maids need to jump in front of a train
>>
>>365441
I don't even understand what that is supposed to be or if it's even real, it sounds fake
>>
File: fungun.png (232 KB, 800x292)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
Why is sniping so much fun?
>>
>>365502
Can never seem to hit anything with those
>>
>>365511
you're probably shooting too fast.
>>
>>365471
The retards in charge of tech for wardens call themself "tech maids" or "femboys"
>>
>>365516
Wardens need a coup
>>
>>365516
that sounds too far fetched to be real
>>
File: 1576205078577.png (808 KB, 956x740)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
>>365359
yeah bro it's the tech disadvantage which is why people who have 2k hours in the game can't even do basic day 1 tactics

>>365563
if only you knew had bad things really are
>>
>>365403
Sounds about right.
Wardens seriously need some cultural reform and be more open to randoms now that the game is pulling thousands of players. Unironically clan man bad.
Warden Weekend only really mattered when 500 people were playing on average, it barely means anything nowadays
>>
File: file.png (149 KB, 417x971)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>365563
>>
File: file.png (143 KB, 409x971)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>365563
My biggest regret is choosing this faction and beind to stubborn to swap
>>
>>365403
Welcome to the legion friend.

>>365627
Take the greenpill and be cleansed of the cancer.
>>
Wasn't most of the foxhole discussion on /vst/ earlier? Not complaining, just confused.
>>
>>365403
Just out of curiosity. Were you firing flares on allies or on enemies? There is no benefit to using flared on allies but not every person knows it.
>>
>>365666
I was sending them over the enemy but I did notice that the wind changed and seemed to make the last one I shot hang over us instead.
Still, one poorly placed flair doesn't seem like a good reason to waste a shot and a shirt and be a general dickass.
Also, checked.
>>
>>365699
flairs are also a pretty marginal utility anyway. Most players don't know how to use them to their advantage and just play defensively anyway.
>>
never played before, should I play?
>>
>>365626
>>365627
I don't understand what that's even supposed to be, or where it would even come from
>>
The Colonials have now moved from being Tech Runners and are now pretending to be Tech Priests from Warhammer 40k.

Not sure if based.
>>
>>365912
this is due to warden refugees trying to join the winning faction and install their warhammer cringe larp culture into their new faction. There was a serious push for wardens to call their runners "Priests" a while back before everyone deserted that faction, but the bussy was too tight I guess. I hope they fuck off and collies can be normal again.
>>
Warden bros...this shit is demoralizing...is it all true or is it greenman propaganda?
>>
>>365990
don't believe the greenmen, we are winning this war because all the dead weight has joined colonial this time expecting an easy victory
>>
>>365990
Wardens are sick to the core. Wait till the colonials inevitably get a small, insignificant comeback and watch the wardens become even more mind broken.
>>
>>365990
Join us on server 2, Techmaid fagots are still there but at least all the randos I met over there are friendly. We just took Saltengrad after a nice push I was involved with
>>
The traffic in Blemish is fucking nightmarish this war, how bad is it in Kirknell?
>>
>>365610
>day 1 tactics
You mean not play to get the underpop respawn bonus?
>>
>>366072
Just this war? You must be a Warden tourist going green for the first time. Blemish is a fuckfest even back in 500 pop wars and will always be the worst logistics hub in the Colonial side of the map.
>>
As a /v/ermin I condone the slaughter of the wardens until their faggotry ceases. Good luck in purging it. No individual with self respect and dignity would stick around with a team that refers to themselves as fembois and techfags. At least colonials either go full tranny or don’t Larp at all about gay shit.
>>
>>366157
As a Collie, I do think Seiko's a huge part of it, absolutely insufferable fuel autist.
For the sake of balanced competition I hope Wardens can stop simping for tech maids and put themselves back together.
>>
>>366157
>>366159
I called them faggots in world chat and apparently their WUH channel went into an uproar demanding my regiment punish me. They didn't. I'm an officer lol.
>>
>>366164
Won't that make the pozzed clans go after your entire clan?
>>
>>366072
>when some fucker decides to park his flatbed right in front of the kirknell seaport and then some other fucker comes down the up ramp so the parked guy can't go out that way
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
>>
>>366187
I lost this message twice now so tl;dr: Warden NAMBLA faggotry collapsed the team so bad it exploded the recruitment rate of my mid sized regiment (which had a 30 man Discord when I started in March) to nearly 800 members, I can't be touched without serious ramifications for the entire team

tfw gross reddit incels who spam "cum" and "femboy" at teenagers and younger are offended by my language
>>
File: 1624593603693.gif (3.24 MB, 343x498)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB GIF
Is it easy to get banned from retards running in the middle of a logi epicenter that get run over?

There's constant traffic jams and these little idiots just stand right in the middle of busy intersections. I've only ever run over one, but holy shit are they stupid.
>>
>>366283
just run them over, they deserve it.
I do it on purpose when I see them standing on the road. Never been banned
>>
Why has the Odyssey been disabled, i know the devs said do to a bug?
Have they said when they are re-enabling it i hate driving the one with my dick in the breeze that all open?
>>
How is this game performance-wise? I want to give it a try but I'm not sure my decade old budget PC can handle it.
>>
>>366134
you right better just to take potshots at people in trenches that's a good use of time as well

stop exposing yourself as a shitter it's embarrassing
>>
>>366360
nvm im retarded i misread because im raging because something similar just happened again
>>
>>366164
sup Janda
>>
>>366351
You can try running it at low graphics to see how it works. As it’s on steam you can grab it and not exceed the playtime necessary to refund if it’s too shit. Gameplay is fun.
>>
>>366351
I'm playing on 2012 hardware and doing fine. You can always turn down. 2500k still going "strong"
>>
>>366290
Getting blasted out of my jeep is awful.
>>366351
You should be fine. Come be a colonial to avoid any cancer discussions.
>>
when are we getting smoke back
i miss it
>>
>>365138
I tried this game a year or two ago when it was being shilled on /v/, it was interesting and I enjoyed it but never got back around to it, was also annoyed about how pretty much every group I ran into would try to get me to join their fucking discord. Has it changed much since?
>>
>>366516
Depends. If you wanna make an impact or perform some ops you do have to join some group. If you just want top-down shooty or do solo logistics/mining though, feel free to pick up a rifle/hammer and walk to your nearest frontline/logi hub scrap field.
>t. 1600 hours, maj who has done both solo and group stuff.
>>
>>366521
Personally I just like working with a group of randoms for a while and then moving on and working with another group or going solo, which is why I get sick of the constant
>Hey you want to do X?
>Yeah, sure!
>Great, now just join our discord call!
I just find it stupid when the game already has voice chat.
>>
How are queues with the 4K player population on shard 1?
>>
>>365138
Devs butchered this game, especially with the colonial favouritism and the no fun allowed tier patches. running with rifles was better.
>>
>>366525
Colonials do a lot of the pick up group stuff from experience, they do sometimes ask you to join squad chat though.
Cannot say if Wardens do the same.
>>
>>366373
I hope every sodomite on our team burns in hell
>>
autisim the game.
>>
>>366585
>autism the game
Anon posted from autism the website.
>>
Feels good to be an UBGE chad
>>
>>366630
>Gib rmats pls
>huehuehue
>>
>>366630
No such thing as a UBGE chad. Fuck off clannie.
>>
>>366630
clan man bad
>>
>say something some thin skinned faggot doesn't like? Get permanently muted.
>Wardens constantly get fucked by devs because discordfags prefer the collies because wardens are hecking nazirinos
>Partisan ruined
Why do people still play this? Devs seem intent on just ruining it.
>>
newfag here
i read on the wiki that wardens are supposed to be anglos and collies are supposed to be latin/hellenic
how true is this? other than the obvious french warden uniform and american collie uniform
>>
>>366819
Never heard that one, can you link a source?
>>
>>366823
https://foxhole.fandom.com/wiki/Factions here you go anon
>>
>>366824
>i read on the wiki that wardens are supposed to be anglos and collies are supposed to be latin/hellenic
It's not what it says, the page just refers to nouns & names of things being influenced by languages but it doesn't go deeper than that.
>>
>>366801
>Partisan ruined
How so? And is the colonial bias really that bad?
>>
Keep downvoting these fags typing "cum" in chat. I will give you all poor comms.
>>
>>366850
Yes. It has taken the devs longer to fix balance issues when it comes to wardens being at a disadvantage than collies. Took 10 wars for wardens to get a mortar tank that’s basically never used due to new mechanics. Only thing left is to fix artillery so that it is not asymmetric. Indirect fire is one of the few aspects of this game that cannot and should not be asymmetric. The whole “inaccuracy” argument is bullshit as collies can just use a large amount of cannons and even then, artillery still does damage regardless of accuracy.
>>
either play wardens and have to deal with this femboy shit or play colonials and have to deal with their shit rifle, shit smg - shit small arms in general. just cant win
>>
Hows the situation in loch mór? Has there been a propper assault yet?
>>
>>366898
>t. whiny warden loyalist
It's your turn to get fucked after collies got several wars of nothing to counter Silverhands except APFA.
Siege Camp overcorrects balance every single time and I'm pretty damn sure the tank armor/HP changes in the latest patch overbuffed your HTD and Silverhands from what I've heard from dev branch testers.
>collies can just use a large amount of cannons
and wardens can't? Your arty doesn't cost as much and collies can't even capture it. Just steal one from an undefended TH, collies leave their arty lying around everywhere.
>>
>>366964
>Your arty doesn't cost as much
Sorry, meant to type
>Your arty doesn't cost much more
>>
>>366964
>whiny warden loyalist
What a stupid fucking attitude, instead of wanting a balanced game where skill actually matters you just want to steamroll everything.
>>
>>366976
>seething so much you didn't even read the rest of the post
Sorry you're on the receiving end of how Siege Camp balancing works this time. Collies get fucked for a few wars, they get overbuffed. Wardens get fucked for a few wars, they get overbuffed. That's how it has been since asymmetry came out and 1.0 will not fix that.
Trust me when I say I want it to be fair and balanced too. It has been boring the past couple wars and warden refugees have been shitting up collies, see
>>365933
>>365912
>>
>>366964
>>366982
You seethe and formulate shit opinions because I’m right. Stay mad reddit fag.
>>
File: gyer5t4a.png (36 KB, 882x758)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>367016
>r-reddit! s-seethe! c-c-cope! i'm r-right!!
You're trying too hard for that (You).
>>
>wake up
>wardens winning
>still doesn't matter since they wanna kill themselves

Feels good.
>>
File: 1558908726767.jpg (31 KB, 720x400)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>366885
>That one dude called bix nood fighting the good fight against the techfags and their dicklickers in chat

He has to know he's fighting a losing battle but god bless him because he makes someone mad as fuck as least once a day.
>>
>defending relic base against mass mammon slinging, it's down to 1% and the nearby collies are dead for the moment
>area goes down, when it comes back up manage to get base repaired up to ~50 percent before anyone starts attacking again
shard 2 is okay maybe
>>
>>365138
Mass produced tanks are hard to deal with ok?
>>
The one time I played a Tank drove though our trench line like it was paper.
>>
I got this game in December of 2017 and it had like, less than a thousand players, the new guy introduction guys were just powertripping squeakers and the game mechanics were confusing as fuck.

Now i look at it again and a couple thousand people are playing it. What do i have to know before i get back in? Is this gonna be Eve online levels of comms? Are the sides just red / blu or is there actual differences? Did the devs turn tranny ?
>>
>>367351
The mechanics are still mostly obscure. There are actual differences between the factions, in terms of what gear is available to be domestically produced. Generally speaking, the asymmetry is fine, though if you like to play infantry, wardens have a generally better selection of small arms.

Developers are the easily worst part of Foxhole. I don't believe in developer "faction bias" but I do believe that they hate to see players having fun. The game is enjoyable regardless, but it hurts to be an older player who repeatedly sees his favorite features get quietly removed.
>>
>>366525
>>366534
Haven't played for a while until just now and if it was super serious the randoms I would find would ask for me to make us a group but otherwise we'd coordinate so we have a general idea where we're at. I don't do the discord shit and play warden.
>>
File: niggerfaggot devs.png (160 KB, 697x851)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>365278
>the factions are balanced
Get fucked trannylonial siege camp niggerfaggot
>>
>>367378
>wardens have a generally better selection of small arms
i might get annoyed by the techmaid shit but god i love the loughcaster
>>
>>367408
Wasn't even referring to the Loughcaster, but it is nice in big groups. You should try the argenti sometime.
>>
>>367019
I’m right though. All the facts point to dev bias or devs just being shit at being devs. They are notorious for listening to colonials over wardens though. Keep forumulating uneducated opinions like a retarded nigger though.
>>
>>367421
Siege Camp taking the carbine away from me was the worst part of Winter Army.
I'm used to the Argenti now but man, I miss the carbine.
>>
File: unknown-100.png (422 KB, 911x907)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
Wip from a friend
>>
>>367584
Cute
>>
>be me
>be new
>join wardens because newfag with no clue
>TECH MAIDS
>UWU
>CUM
>ESLs TKing and yelling about being woken up at 4AM over discord in Brodytown
>zero coordination
>zero help
>spend all day scrapping and farming commends by fueling up trucks at factories and refineries
Is the frontline ANY better?
>>
>>367532
it's still in the game, just on warden side and rarely teched ("bro just loot a collie rifle")
>>
>>367706
I go to the front to forget about the wankers at the rear. Loggerhead is quite fun in war 2 atm.
>>
>>367706
Frontline is always more fun. Save the backline for the tryhard autists.
>t. occassional tryhard autist Maj
>>
File: reviewbrah w.jpg (2 KB, 116x125)
2 KB
2 KB JPG
>/v/ told me to join colonials
>Get artillery researched today
>Deliver several cannons up East with shells and notify clans, clan man must be able to apply this tool
>"Lol we don't need them ;)"
>>
>>367718
just like real war
>>
>>367719
I took one cannon by myself to another location and deleted enemy base with only 2 trucks of ammo.
If they were less retarded colonials could have had half of warden territory by now.
>>
>>367336
cause trenches are shit lol
>>
>>367718
>Fighting against the eastern wardens
oof, bad choice buddy. They're actually organzied and competent over there, and actually got their artillery set up ahead of time compared to collies. They're
>>
WHY CANT FUCKING COLLIES HOLD FARRANAC COAST. I swear to the High Holy Lord In The Heavens, we have everything there to hold. We have guns, supplies and niggas. Fuck this shit. I've always hated playing foxhole.
>>
File: 16267840688192.png (318 KB, 911x907)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>367584
>>
>>367742
/v/ermin needs to regroup. Only way we can outperform the retard collies is with actual retards.
>>
>>367762
>some of us aren't as stupid as all of us
Numbers usually win.
>>
>>367764
Not when you have actual cannons shooting shit.
We took Ursa Trail bridge and a good sized chunk of land with just 12 people and like 50 ISMs on tripods. Started to blow up their structures, could have maybe even taken hold in there, but I called it a night since we ran out of cannons(lost most) and left it up to clan tards to figure it out.
Ofcourse they fucked it up the next morning.
>>
I played this game some 2 years ago. I remember the Wardens being primarily clans of Europeans and autists while Colonials were BR's and Americans. What happened?
>>
>>367769
Take me to the autistes. Atleast those niggers do something of value and you can convince them with a spreadsheet instead of trying to suck up to them to do a charge.
>>
>>367769
Two major player influxes: shortly after the winter war update a popular french streamer made active players spike to over 5k. Wardens especially are heavily french now as a result, usually in massive zerg clans. More recently a foxhole post got to the front page of le reddit and made player count spike to 5k again, most noobs you see now were recruited directly by reddit.
I have no clue how or why the warden techmaid plague came about, people here argue about it but it's incredibly demoralizing for wardens
>>
>>367791
Wardens seem to be ahead in tech though.
If it works it works.
>>
i have been doing nothing but sabotage on the warden side and i will keep doing so until this femboy shit dies
>>
>>367800
Don't even need to sabotage colonials, they're all retards anyway.
>>
>>367800
Throw the tech in a lake until they call you a tech runner.
>>
>>367794
Definitely changes to tech rates are the cause of that. I scoop on collies and drop rates have been 30-45% less than nornal.
>>
Why are there so many warden's posting cringe femboy shit
>>
>>367800
Based. I went wardens this war for a few minutes and I saw a tech maid squad. I left and went colonial because I’d rather quietly play as a colonial than with this femboi faggotry. Thought it was all collie propaganda at first but it is true.

t. /v/ermin who returned to play
>>
Who the fuck is responsible for that shelling on Mercy's Wish?
>>
>>367812
Yeah the wardens tech tree this war has made me suspicious, especially that early Cutler. What's the Collie tech tree like?
>>
>>367862
literally me
>>
File: Untitled.png (2.19 MB, 1917x978)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>
>>367884
You'll see. Collie tears will flow
t.
noot
>>
>>367748
I don't get it
>>
File: file.png (648 KB, 818x979)
648 KB
648 KB PNG
>>368021
>>
>join december 2018 under wardens
>witness jade cove at 20 hours of playtime
>instantly become aware of the infinite ways in which clans can and would make the game miserable to play
>uninstall and never look back
God help you poor fuckers still playing this game, you should've gotten out a long time ago.
>>
So do we have any succesor to /v/ermin in Warden side?
>>
>>368098
Wardens are condemned. Take the Colliepill
>>
>>368104
Well shit, i was used to instapicking Wardens, have we migrated to Collie side?
>>
>>368105
You could also do shard 2...
>>
>>368104
Fuck collies. I bought the game 2 days ago and the incompetence of these fucks to even bother to apply a heavy ass artillery canon is astounding.
It's like they're throwing the game.
>>
>>368109
Collies eat shit till they get late game tech. Right now they are doing well above average in terms of land held. Once the spatha is out its gonna be rape town against the wardens.
>>
>>368109
honestly this >>368113 collies basically throw the game until tanks are tech'ed because no one gives a shit, wardens do the same to a way less degree since they have the advantage but certain clans just want to play with tanks so they don't do shit and horde up stuff until tanks are up.
>>
>>368109
>he doesn't know the secrets of collie high command
>>
File: zpa6nr62to571.png (187 KB, 716x630)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>368109
>>
>>368120
Kek.
>>
>be late game
>wardens finally have concrete fuck off machine
>they can competently use it like every other tool they’ve been given
>win
Wardens don’t even need to be at an extreme advantage to win. They might be faggots but they also have all the gamers. Colonials are held together by the shitty string that is tolerance even though deep down the hatred for the furfag, gooks, and everyone else runs deep internally on their team. There are no gamers on the collie team, just handheld faggots that never wanted a balanced game.
>>
>>368128
don't you have ERP to be doing warden?
>>
>>368128
>defending maidfaggotry
lol
go put on your dress and get hard to being a sub to scrappers.
>>
File: 1625084115400.png (111 KB, 908x753)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>368129
ik ook wut now

Can you rephrase that in non pidgin?
>>
>>368138
You know what ERP is. just embrace it and be one of Callahan's maids.
>>
Hey goblins.. The Salt Farms and Brine Glen you lost these past 7 hours... heh, yeah... that was me
>>
>>368129
>>368133
>warden femboi
>collie furfag
All sides deserve slaughter but it still doesn’t change the fact collies suck ass and can’t win without handholding.
>>
>>368128
I will never listen to /v/ again.
Told me to join collies.
>>
File: arl49a8tgc271.jpg (33 KB, 680x763)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>368169
>>368174
samefag

Plz keep your maidfaggotry to reddit

.T colliechad
>>
>>368175
I don't care how it is done, I want competence.
>>
>>368178
>losing the last 5 wars while pretending to be a anime girl is competence

Pathetic
>>
>>368185
I just bought the game and joined collies. All I've seen is collie retards shooting rifles at warden tanks, while we have emplacement canons, portable canons, rocket launchers, and artillery - None of that shit is used.
>>
>decide to stop running logi for a bit.
>set up truck roadblock with the boys at a border crossing.
>rpg and gas every collie logi as they zone in
>They keep fucking coming even after we hit several.

Thanks for the supplies nerds. Hit like ten full trucks in short order and trucked them all back to the FOB.
>>
>>368188
Where at? I'm going to drive all collie artillery canons and other shit I can pick up over to wardens. Atleast somebody will put that shit to use.
>>
>>368150
Die faggot
>>
>>368187
>>368191
I spent all last night tearing into warden assaults with halftracks and artillery on a crew of a dozen people.
I don't know what retard corner you've found yourself in, but you probably belong there.
>>
>>368197
Isawa.
>>
>>368175
Seethe more furfag
>>
>>368198
Not that anon, but eastern Collie front is absolutely braindead every war. You are in the retard zone.
Go west or central. Drowned Vale is always kino. Maybe try holding out in Fort Duncan or Loch Mor too.
>>
>>365138
Are warden clans still actively shooting themselves in the foot every war or is it just the blatant favoritism from the dev's that is keeping colonial's on top now?
>>
File: 1578054327840.jpg (292 KB, 1366x768)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>368227
I am that anon and I can confirm that Drowned Vale is kino because that is exactly were my crew was.
I bet if you go to The Baths, the maniac who was calling the shots will still be up and fighting some 12 hours later, right now. Guy was a machine.
>>
>Vehicles can one hit kill trenches with literally no downsides.
This is the most retarded thing.
>>
>>368282
The downside is that everyone is a fuckin retard and instead attacks trenches with rifles, IF you're lucky to play with people that even attempt doing anything of value on collie side.
>>
>Friendly reminder that before you go through all h the trouble to make something see if your local clannigger base has what you're looking for. Chances are they've hoarded tons of it already.
>>
File: If Only.jpg (74 KB, 800x792)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>368287
>Attacking with anything other than a bayonet
>>
>Clannies have a meltdown the moment you still one of their million vehicles.
>It's always some SEAnigger yelling at you.
>>
>>368313
I saw this one dude hoarding 2 flatbeds with artillery on them "for his clan". Just sat there in the base for good 2 hours or even more just switching between them to extend the lock timer.
I'm all for organization, but come on.
>>
>>368315
I feel bad for anyone who gets stuck as the guard dog but at the same time I don't respect them at all because THAT'S how they choose to spend their time.
>>
>>368315
saw someone doing something similar, i simply HE naded the vehicles, killed him and logged out
>>
File: IRAq.jpg (33 KB, 620x372)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>368330
Based. Useless people need to be terrorized.
>It's just a game bro relax
You're not having fun if youre losing.
>>
>>368113
Not gonna work. The armor buffs for Warden Vehicles practically over buffed them.
Colonials are gonna eat Shit when their 40mms have a 17% chance to pen from in front, lol.
>>
>>368355
the lowest pen chance is somewhere around 27%, and only for the Ironhide tank. Colonials still have the HVFAT which will be the best at raping warden tanks (or any tanks, really)
>>
>>368315
Anyone remotely competent knows how to use ingame mechanics to hoard, unless it's an enemy vehicle.
>>
>>368355
Smelters gonna dunk on the armored horde.
>>
>>368383
Devs will put smelter against the ballista. Can't have half the pop die after another loss.
>>
Any tips on griefing a clan?
>>
Reminder to commend your techies, they're the ones getting (You) new toys to play with.
>>
File: 1619923688737.jpg (120 KB, 594x790)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>368515
You will never be a woman, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs, you are a man twisted by propaganda and medication into a mockery of gods perfection.

(!) FACT CHECK: Independent fact checkers have confirmed that you will never be a woman.
>>
>>368452
Stealing their Concrete mixer
"""Accidental sticky""" when in battle
Blocking their retreat with a vehicle
>>
File: 1597803637013.jpg (212 KB, 750x743)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
stop talking about 4chan in global chat it's really fucking cringe
>>
>farm some components
>make a half track flatbed and container
>increase scroop potential by nearly 5 times
Reminders: roads are for tires.
>>
>>368647
you should be using a resource truck instead of a basic one for scrapping anyway, so it's only two and a half times, but yeah flatbeds are very good
now start using a barge with five containers
>>
File: 1626941825520.jpg (194 KB, 714x394)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>368654
Fuck off, don't tell him that. I want my Drowned Vale scrap fields to remain completely untouched so I can just farm there all day long and ship it all back to Silk Farms. Shit was comfy.
>>
can foxholes shoot over the small blip above ground that bunkers make?
>>
>>368754
yes
>>
Techies are the scum of the game. Worse then SIEGE and 82nd
>>
>>368777
Tell me about siege。
I've been planning on joining them once I'm done sabotaging colonials。
>>
Yesterday we defended the southern part of Deadlands. It seemed fine till some guy took the crane infront of our base and charged straight through the frontlines. Everybody cheered and rushed behind him. Like 5 minutes later we ran out of shirts and nobody was able to unload new ones into the FOB. Another great day on the Colinial fronts!
>>
>>368784
Every colonial about a Sergeant is just waiting for vehicles to unlock before they help a front. Its frusturating showing up to the front with 5k bmats and zero people building a thing.
>>
>>368780
They use collie horde tactics and are pieces of shit, that's basically it
>>
I don't understand is this game good or not
>>
>>368780
SIEGE is probably the "worst" Warden clan by most metrics
>size
>conduct
>skill
>planning
>ego
Their logi isn't even great and mostly due to sheer numbers rather than efficiency.

In my professional opinion, it's probably the best one to grief because you are guaranteed some spectacular temper tantrums from their players because that's exactly who SIEGE attracts. There are other clans I personally hate a lot more but they're small/irrelevant.
Secondary targets:
>HoC, losing two consecutive wars on purpose and spreading poz in game
>CAF and CL for being pozlord faggots as well

Your best grief play? Take it slow and get stockpile access, dump shells and munitions. Make them change all their stockpile codes and go on a logi witch hunt for who did it since the logs don't record personal stockpiles. With the swell in player numbers the time to infiltrate is now!
Second best grief play? Shitting base builds of the clan and their neighboring clans. Link bases together to cause obscene GSup consumption If you get caught on this one you can at least claim you "didn't know" once or twice.
Third best? Drive all of that faggot Seiko's fuel trucks into the water.
>>
>>368820
Conceptually great, devs are shit and radically favor one team, players are internet dregs
>>
>>368820
Devs are tards who nerf one faction, then next patch just nerf the other. Players are retards who encourage this behaviour because they want to steamroll the enemy without effort and not have anything fun or interesting happen.
>>
>>368824
>>368842
But is it fun?
>>
>>368854
From just lurking in this thread I can tell that people find ways to make it fun.
>>
Tell me about the Clans of Foxhole and why all of them deserve the rope
>>
>>368873
These faggots refused to take my shipment of artillery and then muted and reported me for calling them retarded.
Proceeded to nuke a town over the bridge all on my own, then those retards got the clue when they realized that the enemy isn't coming over the bridge anymore since the town is foken gone and brought their own artillery.
>>
>>368873
Do you really need more evidence than war 19? The writing was on the wall pretty early in the game's history.
>>
>>368881
I just started with this war, and so far every clan interaction I've had is negative. They all seem pushy and entitled. Unwilling to do anything with newer players other than bitch and cry.
>>
>>368883
https://youtu.be/JVlhOMfF0cw?t=560
tl;dw in the first war after nukes were added, some Warden clannies decided to nuke Jade Cove, which had no structures worth nuking and was actively being fought over at the time. The decision was so stupid that even the most vapid redditors got together to bully WNS out of the game entirely.
>>
How do I hoard shit so it doesn't go to waste? Clearly people know how to do it because there's never anything I need in storage.
>>
>>368896
Storage depot, or Seaport depot. Make a private stockpile.
Have to put shit in there in boxes, also can store SOME vehicles.
You can pull out Bmats and such from the refinery in crates: RMB - retrieve as crate.
>>
>>368897
Private Stockpile still have the 2d01h time limit, correct? So you have to actually refresh your stockpile lest it be dumped into public.
>>
>>368873
Constant hoarding, consistent wasting of resources, generally being a hivemind of retards that hate both fun and winning.
>>368515
Fuck the techmaids, They aren't doing anything that any logi with a quarter of a braincell couldn't do themselves. On top of that last time I played one of them sperged out at me for contributing the iron i'd gathered myself and threatened to report me if I did it again.
>>
>Collies lost the entirety of obitum to to some fags with a field gun in under five minutes.
This game's playerbase is the argument for eugenics.
>>
>>368889
This must be mandatory viewing for every anon who got here after War 71 pushed the game out of three digit player count territory.
There is a reason why clan man bad and 19 is an illustration of just how shitty clans can be.
>>
File: 1626672308991.jpg (73 KB, 1024x573)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>365933
>>366982
what's wrong with tech priests?
>>
>>368951
LARP faggotry, but still miles better than Trannytech maids
>>
>>368898
>>368897
just hide it somewhere no one goes
>>
>>369080
A shame you can't deconstruct vehicles with the wrench for a % of the mats back, I know you can dismantle locks but moving vehicles requires a team of at least 2 or a willingness to abandon your own vehicle.
>>
>>369002
how is it larp if it's not in real life
>>
>>365288
No you fucking poorfag this is an mmo not some lan shit
>>
>>369080
Then a partisan wrenches your shit and takes it you fucking mongoloid. Plan ahead and use stockpile dont be a fucking retard
>>
Who's winning so far?
Who will win in the end?
>>
>>369168
Wardens. Who wins depends on how good the armor rework is.
>>
>>369170
if the colonials get 1 good victory then warden morale will go to shit. many such cases
>>
>>369080
Before I scrap components I always search for "hidden"stashes in the friendly backlines first. Its way faster and I often get the rmats i want without any of the work. If your team won't plunder your stash, some partisan will.
>>
these new random spawn salvage nodes are pretty decent, i've got enough for a tank just from tapping them while i run scrap today
>>
File: gonna get worse.png (378 KB, 544x618)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
You know, I clicked on colonial this war stating out loud to myself "if anything will get them to start losing, making them my team will."
And BOY OH LOOK AT YOU FUCKS GO!
>>
>be brand spanking new
>dude tells me to get on the big gun and fire on a bridge
>asked the dude if since we're on a rock if my rounds will go over team mates heads
>he says yes, should be fine
>open fire
>thing are going well
>suddenly my rounds light up three people including a medic who was seconds away from clearing a very long barbwire section

I don't think I have ever apologized so much in a video game before.
>>
>>369231
Don't worry dude accidentally causing mass causualties with the big guns is normal. I"m not even phased anymore when some newby fills the chat with TK messages because he was using the mortars wrong. Though it's best to let people know you're shooting before you do and after that it's their fault if they don't stay outt your way.
>>
>>368313
>squad locked vehicles
fucking infuriating
>>368315
clan hoarding in general is dumb
>>
>>368820
It's one of those games that you can have a lot of fun with but you start seeing how shitty a lot of things are the more you play
>>
>>369231
>>369238
yeah that's not too awful, you should see when someone shells their own side and the chat makes this loud as fuck noise as it fills up with teamkills lol
>>
Any youtubers you can recommend that I can watch while I'm at work? Looking for tips and tricks and proper code of conduct type content
>>
>>365280
warden players are insufferable and i want them to win but the faction is its own worst enemy.
>>
Collies, hello? Are you just throwing the 6 war streak?
>>
>>369329
Yall forgetting that massive comeback where we were way farther behind at this point?

See
>>368120
>>
>>369329
I'm throwing everything I find into the sea on collie side.
Callahan lives.
>>
I'm sorta new, anyway to see how the war is going while I'm at work or do I have to watch a tw*tch streamer?
>>
>>369389
https://www.foxholestats.com/
How the fuck is Godcrofts not captured yet. It's full of retards and french on colonial side.
>>
>>369393
well you see
bridges
it's kind of funny that the eastern front looks just about the same on both shards. center and west are pretty different though
>>
>>369393
Godscroft is the worst designed map in game
>>
File: hellagurdancing.jpg (24 KB, 147x169)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>Faction is losing.
>Use familyshare to alt on the other side.
>They're losing now.
>Go back to main.
>>
>>369336
Based, collies btfo
>>
>Wardens have to alt to have a chance to win.
>>
>>369481
and water is wet, more news at 9.
>>
Feeling cute, if I get dubs I’ll post collie map with intel later
>>
>>369489
Callahans saving ROLL.
>>
File: whodidthis.png (45 KB, 500x77)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
Who is the chad who walked up to this guys truck and took his rmats?
Apparently he lost 300 to some random noob that walked up to his truck and took them.
>>
>>369540
>>
Are most of you on shard 1 or 2?
>>
>>369555
Shard 1 and what a waste of trips
>>
File: file.png (515 KB, 935x351)
515 KB
515 KB PNG
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: 1618953174994.jpg (31 KB, 528x483)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>369569
>hitlist
>the devs allow this
>>
>>369586
The fags had another sign saying anyone caught "trespassing" would be projected on something called sigil.
>>
>>367386
Long time player here. The way that the tanks work is that Warden tanks have a higher chance for a round to ricochet. The tank has more armor, as opposed to HP. Both sides at this point have resulted to coping and seething when they lose I'm frankly tired. Maybe if both sides weren't full of insufferable faggots complaining about their side's equipment and just shut the fuck up, maybe if you faggots didn't get vets banned constantly your side would be good.
>>
>>368261
Drowned Vale was fun. I brought in like 8 new players and taught them how to set up artillery in trenches, they rolled 3 guns and about 400 shells in, we pounded every base from Bootnap to the Baths while some other regiments helped push in with FCs.
>>
>>368780
>>368823
I don't really like SIEGE either, they hoard resources and are incredibly wasteful with them. Some of their guys built a bunker base entirely around a component field near Kirknell, you can barely fit two trucks into the field itself to unload your resource containers now.
They also get really salty if you make fun of them for hoarding literally 4 dozen tanks in a bunker base.

Don't fuck with Seiko though, he's alright and actually helps the faction out. No clue why you'd want to do that.
>>
File: nervous.gif (2.2 MB, 400x400)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB GIF
>>369481
>tfw they still end up losing
>>
File: 38k4fr45wqc71.jpg (531 KB, 1920x1080)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>he doesnt build chad ai-less defenses
>>
>>369661
>We still haven't pushed across the bridge out of scarp because people are too retarded to realise that we can easily arty their defenses to death.
>>
File: 1600037630411.png (60 KB, 332x316)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>Coordinating I tihnk 4 or 5 guns at scarp as a forward observer by accident.
Holy shit I think I found my new favorite thing to do in this game. Shame logi can never supply ammo fast enough and people keep running into barrages like retards.
>>
>>369716
emats are slow as shit to make and there's like six different artillery ammo types
we've actually been keeping alright stockpiles for deployment on the east lately, which's nice
>>
>>369489
Rolling for Callahan
>>
>>369586
Devs dont care, they expect players to moderate each other so hitlest are fine
>>
>>369652
Seiko is autistic but he keeps mines fueled so fuck it
>>
>>369481
Copelonial
>>
>>365563
no it's true
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 600x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
I had to order the Summary Execution of a teammate today, is that a usual or even a permissible occurance in this game?
>>
>>369775
no, usually people are being retards on accident and will apologize and fix their shit if you ask nicely
but sometimes a fucker just parks his entire flatbed in front of the refinery, blocking it and the road at large, and needs to be removed
>>
>>369775
It happens often but have a good reason for region for it or expect them to spam chat for your ban
>>
Feels like the war has stalled out for the last 2 days, is this normal?
t. Newfag
>>
>>369789
Yes. Wardens had the advantage and just lost it by not pushing hard enough. Now itll stall till the colonials get the spathat and rape.
>>
>>369652
>>369751
Seiko is the originator of the femboi techmaids. His fuel trucks are fair game
>>
>>369794
how can you tell if it's actually his fuel truck though? if his gets destroyed and someone else places a new one, the sign is still there
>>
Kind of want to jump into shard 2 and help wardens end shard 2 war 80 before shard 1 war 80 and see what happens.
>>
>>369824
Downvote all his signs
>>
>>369824
He throws a fit if somebody else takes over his spot. If the sign is there, its his
>>
It was another guy that got meme'ed as a techmaid. Seiko just does Fuel trucks.
>>
File: calladump.jpg (143 KB, 2048x2048)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>
>>369862
Shard 2 wardens haven't been that bad this war, we had a two day fight over a bridge that finally gave away right before I went to work a few hours ago, not a whole lot of bad decisions just got out played.
>>
>>369628
Armor was worth less nothing after taking few shots before the new big update dumb nigger. Siege camp will never ban trannylonial vets despite cheating and calling people niggers over voice because they're the devs pet faction, faggot.
>>
File: fuckoffcannon.jpg (147 KB, 1200x800)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Who is going to win the SC race in FC? The furlonials or the maidcucks?

Can't wait to see which team fumbles here.
>>
>>369862
Might be a little late for a quick Shard 2 Warden win. Collies just got their 30mm tankette and suddenly every front is near collapse, with the one I was at (Endless Shore) turning into a full on route whereas before we had them down to a single town in the zone.
>>
>>369970
how well do AT rifles work against tankettes? all the more popular options require emats, which are slow as hell, or rmats, which are rmats
>>
West Nile you are a faggot
>>
>>369967
Colonials threw a foothold across the river that would have gotten them a road straight to warden logistics in the west
>>
>>369972
They do well enough, but without any other player-manned AT it's hard to secure the kill on crews that aren't braindead.
>>
>>369972
alone not enough. But the strength of the AT rifles is moreso a detterrant. No one is gonna stay under constant AT fire even if it doesnt do THAT much damage. Not to mention you can split dudes in half with it if you get maximum aiming after poking out behind sandbags with it. It's like a ghetto sniper rifle.
>>
>>369970
I have footage from that route about 9 hours ago, one Tankette was enough to tip a two day bridge fight
...well that and a few very lucky artillery rounds in the absolute best possible spots for them.
>>
>>369978
Then they lost it being bad
>>
>notice a scroop crane is out of petrol
>spend about 10 minutes learning how to make petrol
>refuel crane
>go get scroop truck
>likes flies on shit there are already 4 people scrooping with containers
Do people really not care to do passive shit like fuel cranes and restock tankers?
>>
>>370059
>using petrol on a crane
>not diesel
>not just switching the crane to diesel and filling it
Anon, I...
>>
>>370061
I swear I tried and it would not switch to diesel. I've been fuel switching to siphon vehicles before stockpiling them, I know what it does.
>>
>>370062
It do switch, you're just retarded friend.
>>
>>370059
>>370062
Jesas, anon...
>>
>>370067
Wrong. I'm new. Retards don't know how to refuel shit without a tanker or know how to even use the crane. I'll try again, but it's not like petrol is actually much harder, just less renewable. 3 Crude for 1 Petrol compared to 10 Scrap for 1 Diesel, and the crude is on a drip feed compared to scrap which is on full blast.

>>370069
Fuck off tranny maid, your insufferable spam makes me regret the purchase more than being called a retard for now fuel switching a crane when I remember the option being grayed out. Faggot.
>>
>>370071
>seething over a bunch of pixels
>tranny maid
Retard, I'm a loyalist collie vet and I don't even touch tech faggotry. You're barking up the wrong tree. Imagine being this triggered by some rabbit girl.
Petrol isn't that hard to get after day 2, I honestly don't know why people seethe over using it in vehicles that much. That said, you're still a retarded newfag.
Is the crane squadlocked? That might be a reason why you can't switch fuel type.
>>
>>370073
I wouldn't doubt the crane being squad locked, but that doesn't explain how it was switched to petrol unless the squad was full of bigger retards than me. I honestly didn't try too hard to figure out why I couldn't switch to diesel, after less than a minute I said "fuck it" and went off to make some petrol so I could scroop.
>>
>>370075
Some people squadlock cranes and drain it with fuel change so randoms don't lock or run away with it. It happens so much I honestly don't blame them.
If you need a crane just get 125 bmats and build your own at the nearest TH.
>>
>>370076
>get 125 bmats and build your own at the nearest TH
I've been considering it, some of these crane locations are just so perplexingly bad. Do people not realize you can't drop a container within like a 14m radius of the salvage center? Yet they park the crane right next to the fucking shit. You know that arm EXTENDS right? Fuck man.
>>
File: autism alpha as fuck.jpg (36 KB, 478x480)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
What is the most autistic, "toxic" and tryhard clan on the warden side? I don't want to play with useless "tolerant" baboons.
>>
>>370078
>wanting to be a clan man
ngmi
>>
>>370027
I'd be interested in seeing that footage, you uploading that anywhere?
>>
>>370079
I can't be arsed to suck up to every random to get them to charge over the bridge with nothing but HE grenades every time I decide to play the game.
>>
>>370083
>arsed
Just join that flag clan that spams INGERLEN SCORE SOME FACKEN GOALS during the f spam. You'll fit right in I'm sure.
>>
File: image0-1.jpg (163 KB, 2048x2108)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>369967
Warden Chads won, copelonials lose again. Shitty bases dehusked
>>
File: just_like_romans.png (2.52 MB, 2048x1789)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
>>365642
The "legion"
>>
>>370115
>cope cope cope cope
cope with what, 6 victories in a row?
all you reddit fags type the same shit like some commie hivemind
>>
>>370159
>>370115
Even more so as I have been sabotaging the fuck out of the East side at Godcrofts and even rebuilt bridges yet nothing has been fucked up yet by Wardens?
Are you even trying?
>>
>>370123
Project
>>
>>370159
Lol, keep crying fag. Must love having the devs cock down your throat you faggots
>>
>>370164
"muh tech disadvantage"
yeah, im thinking you rode the short bus
>>
>>370166
Man the devs must be fucking you good for to be this deluded. Go back with and nightcap with the commie chinks you waste of space retard
>>
File: gravkek.png (666 KB, 703x732)
666 KB
666 KB PNG
>>370172
Seethe harder. Truly the height of warden intelligence right here.
>>
>>370172
>warden
>obsessed with gay sex
yeah
>>
>>366982
As someone who's played pretty regularly since war 19 (So long before meaningful asymmetry), yeah balancing has gone back and forth to a degree. However, it's never really -that- in favor of wardens, and a lot of the relatively small shit that goes in warden's favor get's hit with the nerf bat. On the flip side, shit like the MPT and the fact the collie arty has more range which in foxhole, is an absolutely massive advantage, regardless of any inaccuracy.
In short: Collie bias is real, just not as bad as people say it is, and the dev's are just as shit as the retards who felate the techmaids over them shitting up world chat and contributing the absolute bare minimum to actual logi.
>>
I fucking hate SEAniggers. They shit up my other generals and they rape my ears in this game because they max out their mics.
>>
>>370197
>never really in favor of wardens
lol, so being only side with prenerf 68mm for half a year never happened, or simply never to be fixed fucked up elevated terrain positions don't exist for almost every major warden front, or maybe starting each war with more nukes.
>>
>supplied a fallback position yesterday night with everything to set up and hold the position
>wake up and both it and the spot in front are taken
tiresome
>>
>ORDER QUEUE IS FULL
>ORDER QUEUE IS FULL
>ORDER QUEUE IS FULL
>ORDER QUEUE IS FULL
>ORDER QUEUE IS FULL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING LET ME MAKE MY ARTY SHELLS YOU NIGGERS
>>
>Join spanish speaking clan
>cum cum cum femboy cum cuck based reddit reeeeee

Internet faggot culture was a mistake
I'd like to strangle americans for letting this evil out in this world
>>
>>370264
Oh, and they're warden loyalists, ofc
>>
>>370260
just go to a non-main logi region
>>
>>370266
I did.
>>
>colonials use cliffs and camp scythe bridge with longrange 9 bmat per shell point and click deathgun
>warden fronties get bored and log off
>colonials take scythe
>"haha get good cope"
>wardens wait for colonials to go to sleep
>nightcap scythe
>"haha get good cope"

It's all so tiresome...
>>
>>369869
Can confirm
>>
>Colly arty crews in scarp right now.
Holy shit they're ass.
>>
File: 1588899900595.gif (44 KB, 100x100)
44 KB
44 KB GIF
>Had an entire inv of mortar shells.
>Get hit by arty.
>Run back.
>My entire inventory is gone EXCEPT for the mortar.
>There was nobody else around using mortars.
What kind of retard takes the shells but not the tube?
>>
>no queue to the most contested city in the game right now for colonials
well shit gg
Guess the ballista had nothing to do with wardens losing time after time.
>>
Went colonial this war but I want to see them lose to be honest. Imagine going 5 wars and getting so close to tying the current winstreak just to get slapped down. Wardens can go back to a skeleton crew while collies have to poop sock hard to prove something all over again.
>>
File: 1625723778858.jpg (117 KB, 504x703)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
To any of you fellow Wardens on Shard 2 who partook in the amphibious assault to retake Wellchurch, thanks for joining in on our hairbrained scheme. The Chinese horde will probabaly nightcap our gains, but you should be proud of yourselves.
>>
File: wimp lo.png (347 KB, 1281x810)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>Siege throws 6 tanks and 6 half tracks
>gets it shit instantly slapped
Imagine being a warden clan
>>
Just bought the game, and with the two servers I can compare the two and I can say that colonials are a lot better in all regards
>>
>>370652
Clever man of common sense. Wardens are irredemable losers.
>>
>>370652
Not when they took 2 full irl days to figure out that artillery is a game changer.
>>
>>370650
SIEGE is just a pve clan lol, they lose even to randoms.
>>
File: facer.jpg (431 KB, 1440x1920)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
>Don't worry about commends or rank just have fun.
”Let's cross the bridge and entrench the territory we cleared. Here's a truck full of materials."
>Lol what do you know, shut up Sgt.
>>
>>370690
Maj here, it's easy for people to say that once they're above OCdt. Usually people stop rankfagging once they're out of OCdt hell, if only because it means they've already had a couple hundred hours in game and are guaranteed to know a thing or two.
Rankfags can go neck themselves though. Vets can be so jaded they don't do things that might actually tactically work.
>>
>>370690
No one listens to you till you reach at least captain. Get to doing front line logi runs.
>>
>>370697
This. Reaching Captain is the same as reaching sgt 60 times.
>>
File: 224082-awds_sami.jpg (13 KB, 320x320)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Thank you fellow shard 2 wardens for tonights frantic back and forths over at tempest
>>
>>370059
Restocking tankers is a pain in the ass.
>>
File: push me popper.jpg (68 KB, 1076x1369)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>370701
>shard 2
got you a toy anon
>>
>>370626
if only you knew how bad things really were
>>
>>370703
it's pretty easy so long as you just keep a stack of fuel in the refinery
pulling manually sucks an entire ass though
>>
File: seal.jpg (18 KB, 320x242)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>370626
>>370701
>wardens so assblasted they can't even play on the real server
>>
>>370703
You mean you don't have literally thousands of bmats and diesel and emats in refineries spread over the map? Why?
>>
They might as well make the rifles one shot one kill because that slow bullshit they give you makes it impossible to get out of danger.
>>
>>370780
This isn't a 1v1 pvp game though.
If you did a raid on enemy territory through water and got into a kerfuffle, your mate can still save you. If you got one shot by rifles there would be no need to team up for lone raids cause you would only have one chance at a fuck up anyway.
Applies to everything else in the game too.
>>
File: 400.png (14 KB, 882x758)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
Wardenbros...
>>
File: 1618808999248.jpg (69 KB, 676x1028)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
WHY THE FUCK ARE ARTY CREWS SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT
>Assaulting across bridge.
>Enemy setting up more AI defenses.
>"Hey arty crews we need you to those trenches or those AI are gonna fuck us."
>They proceed to do nothing when I know they have ammo.
>I was more effective running at the enemy with Mammons than they were all night.
>>
>>370786
If you're not Capt they won't take your request into account because most arty ops are rankfagging clanmen.
They probably have their own spotter trying to zero in on what they feel are more important structures such as FOBs or BB cores - if the core is dead, AI gets disabled in 10 minutes anyway.
If you want direct fire support to AI across a bridge you will be better served by infantry support mortars/guns anyway.
>t. collie non-clanman maj
>>
I wish i could pirate this game,and i wish even more that my computer was good enough be able to run it.
>>
>>370709
Were you one of the guys defending saltbrook at the time?
>>
>>370793
>i wish even more that my computer was good enough be able to run it.
Do you use a ducking potato or something?
>>
>>370793
Just play on low. If fucking pinoys can run this on 5their laptops how tf can you not
>>
>>370786
Yah Arty takes some guidance. If you dont have enough people you are basically useless with it. You need a spotter, 2 dedicated man on the gun, a reserve stockpile of shells AND another guy bringing you shells to prolong the life of the stockpile. If you have less than 200 shells ready to go you arent gonna do shit.
>>
>>370824
200 can be enough to pop t2 bases but you need 3 guns to out dps the repairers
>>
>>370830
If you want to go straight base killing then thats a whole different can of worms and you need a decent size clans worth of people working together. I generally use a single gun approach to soften hard points and do basic shit like level foxholes and AT guns so infantry and armor can focus on just the base itself.
>>
>>370824
Just lob a few shells over, who gives a shit. Not like people starring down the bridge are doing anything of value anyway.
>>
>>370840
Yah they clearly didnt know what they were doing. Arty is how you take bridges, but you need a FUCKTON of shells firing around the clock
>>
>Wanna find a group to do arty with because I find Arty spotting to be really fun.
>Would get stuck in a clan because finding a group of randoms to run Arty is nigh impossible.
Pain.
>>
>>370852
Anon, you seriously overestimate arty damage. If you wanna actually destroy something, get a mortar or ISG. Arty is for softening targets and hitting huge structures, not for sniping garrisons and foxholes.
>>
>>370875
Just join a clan and do arty, better than relying on brainless randoms
>>
>>370960
Alternatively, hoard mats to make a few mortars and shells and scrounge up some newbs with microphones. Not like you really needed those mats.
>>
>>370960
>Joining a clan
Fuck off Clannigger.
>>
>>370795
no i've just been doing logi out of weathered the last few days
so many times assholes working around liegehearth/wellchurch will screech and screech about needing shit and then lose the base within half an hour anyway, or while i'm sleeping if not
and getting them to actually say what they need is like pulling fucking teeth
>>
>>370767
Because I am not a fucking loser who plays Foxhole 48 hours a day
>>
>>370981
actually in fairness it's not every single time it's just often enough
a handful of people who've been handling stuff there recently have had a brain
>>
>>370982
tankers are pretty easy though, get one dumptruck worth of scrap and refine it to fuel, then whenever you need to refill a tanker you can pull it instantly
>>
>>370982
>not stealing a flatbad and scrooping for less than an hour for 2.5k bmats or 500 emats
>not doing this at least once every other day to have thousands of resources at your disposal for those sweet logi commends
>he probably just plays the frontline and gets gassed
>>
Jesus whats up with the lag in Umbral? Im watching both collies and wardens stuck walking in a straight line and shooting nonstop, only to pop back god knows where
>>
>>371051
smol indie devs, please andastand.
Unironically. UE4 was not designed to handle more than 100 players per server, much less 220, and the devs have said they've rented the best server software their provider offers. That's also what's behind the long border queues.
>>
I come back after 3 months and Wardens are suddenly headless chickens running in front of machine gun fire and standing in the road. The little shits even have the nerve to report it when they expire.
>>
>>370703
>Doesn't use an autoclicker
ngmi
>>
>>371084
This, eu4 physically cant handle more players without completely crashing. The big pop and bunker bases dont help.
>>
File: Miyamoto musashi.jpg (255 KB, 813x1179)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>370982
>Being proud of being a shitter
You lack spirit.
>>
>Server restart.
>Get back on before most people.
>Run into a group of sleeping wardens and kill them when the wake up.
This feels scummy...
>>
>>370916
120mm is just so cheap in the MP factory tho.
You do way more without the risk of giving the wardens an isg or wasting time pulling mortars.
>>
>>371352
it's cheap, but it's cumbersome to deliver as logi (5 shots per crate) and takes coordination to get a stream of ammo going. Even if you hurdle those difficulties and manage to field a couple guns you're gonna take a while to level structures, and if there's a field engineer or two on their side repairing stuff you're never going to make meaningful damage with just arty.
You need BOTH arty and direct fire unless you're just doing PvE on BBs without howi garrisons.
>>
If I go through a 100 boxes of 12.7 in a night and rack up tons of commends and confirmed kills am I a positive influence or a hinderence? Can't help but feel like I'm chewing though too much but I appear to be on the only in my sector who loves the machine gun
>>
>>371360
You're doing your part, anon. If you're not racking up teamkills you're already on the top half of people using the EMG.
>>
File: 1627029221622.jpg (66 KB, 612x574)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>map ping request
>never arrives
>map ping request but ad "not a need just a want"
>20 minute delivery every time
>every single time

Playing these logis like their pawns in a little game of chess
>>
>>371360
>100 boxes of 12.7
so a single halftrack piloted by a sgt and a cpl?
you are fine bro.
>>
>>371355
>if theirs a field engineer or two repairing stuff.

You are overestimating how much noobs repair shit. Theyll throw shirts into the ocean before they take bmats out on a bridge.
>>
>>371371
I'd be 300 if I was confident enough to order men back to base to bring me more lol, but yeah - thank you for putting my budget into a larger context I appreciate it.
>>371361
I tried that thing once, it feels like its most effective range is farther than I can look somethings
>>
>>371360
>100 boxes of 12.7
>5 crates
>each crate is 100 bmats and nothing else
if that's all you go through in a night absolutely don't worry at all, that's a quarter of a single scrap load
>>
>>371379
my math is shit and i forgot to account for refinement, it's half a scrap load. still pretty nothing for a whole night
>>
>>371372
that's why I said IF. There are autists out there who watch their BB 16 hours a day as well as vets who do the boring shit noobs don't want to do on the frontline.
That said, it still takes forever to destroy bunker structures with arty and you need a lot more coordination to even get a battery going. Just grab an infantry support weapon, it's easier and more effective.
>>
took a barge down a hex to scrap a full field without a nearby refinery, didn't take all that long
brought it back, realized that 10k bmats don't actually go that far when you're running three otherwise empty factories
also apparently APCs can float
>>
>>371399
Yeah, I just laugh when newbies think 4k bmats is a lot, that much gets used up in half an hour in an active front/building effort/factory hub.
>>
>>371399
How do you scrap with that thing though? Do you have a port nearby with empty containers to load?
>>
>>371402
yeah, started at a seaport with a barge available and empty resource containers. take out barge, open, load in resource containers. drive barge to field
realize that field doesn't have a crane because nobody scraps there (why would they), go to nearby townhall and pull bmats, make a crane, drive crane to field.
take containers out of barge, mine scrap to put in barge, pack everything back away and go back to port. then unload directly from the barge onto a flatbed, and move that to a refinery
>>
>>371405
Sounds like a load of work for jackshit results.
Just commandeer a few containers for personal use that people load at the main scrap field.
>>
>Muh Warden Weekend
>Warden offensives completely stalled out

Clan niggers fail to deliver once again
>>
>>371423
Warden Weekend only mattered at 500 pop. It hasn't mattered ever since the game has held at four digits.
>>
>>371409
It takes a lot to set up but once done you can scrap like a beast and it's the most time efficient so more time on the front
>>
>>371431
I mean you're still doing the same thing as the chinks at the local scrap field, just that there are extra steps in getting the container from the scrap field to the refinery. Or am I missing something here?
>>
>>371439
You save travel time having to drive flatbeds from the scrap yard to the refinery. And you should be parking the freighter close to the refinery and taking containers there with a crane. Depending on the field you save 15-30 minutes of pure driving
>>
>>371401
4k bmats is a lot if they are just sitting in a refinery.
>>
>>371464
Don't most factory towns have a scrap field within a cranes reach of the refinery?
that's what we have in Liars Haven.
>>
>>371470
Kek, imagine having ANY bmats idle in refinery
>>371480
Some of those get hoovered up by clanmen and logi autists within half an hour. If you have a comfy route it ends up being efficient AND you don't have to compete with other logis for the same scrap, especially when harvesters are unlocked and people play musical nodes.
>captcha:XSGMA
>>
>>371470
its 1/2 hours farming and that is when you're taking your time. It is only a lot when the war just started. After a few days 4k bmats isn't noteworthy
>>
>>371484
Seems to happen a lot, I've seen Brodytown with ~7k bmats and 2k emats just sitting in the refinery with empty factory queues.

>>371487
4k bmats just sitting in a refinery is bad. That's ammo and building materials just laying in the rain, doing nothing but gathering rust.
>>
>>371490
That happens on both factions, but 7k bmats will disappear very, very quickly once someone who knows logi realizes there's just public mats lying around waiting to be used.
I've personally seen 22k public bmats released from a hoard man's expired queue get drained in a matter of minutes in Silk Farms.
>>
>>371540
Samefag here, inb4 someone says the obvious, it probably was multiple people's refinery queues expiring one after another, most likely clanmen who quit the war or went somewhere else.
>>
>>371490
If it was tech i would agree with you but bmats are so mundane. People stashing 4k of the stuff won't change the course of the war
>>
>>371360
each box of 12.7 costs 5 Bmats, and every shirt costs 8 Bmats. So as long as you kill someone for every box, you're easily efficient (not to mention costing the enemy whatever garbage their troops are carrying)
>>
As soon as I bought the game, I made a joke about how our intel were speaking Russian and immediately got flamed by everyone, called a bigot, etc. Apparently it's insensitive to make historical allusions as jokes. Refunded instantly because I knew they weren't the kind of teammates that could get anything done and that the masses are drones.
>>
>>371644
It's at this point I would've started calling them slavniggers. Slavniggers are not human and not worth respecting. They ruin every space I enter. Adolf Hitler should've had concentration camps for the squatting gypsy monkeys as well.
>>
>>371480
Liars haven scrapfield island is the best in the game for being the only field you you can reach with the refinery crane. All the other logi cities have one close but you still have to use a flatbed. Either way those scrapfields always get mined in no time. It's faster to scrap a farther away coastal node then trying to beat the zero rush
>>
>>371644
come to collie side
>>
>>371429
That's true but when you spend all week talking yourselves up I'm gonna call you a fag when you get shitstomped.
>>
>>371705
Why do you like Chinks?
>>
>>371540
>but 7k bmats will disappear very, very quickly once someone who knows logi realizes there's just public mats lying around waiting to be used
me when i realize that axehead or foxcatcher has like 140 bmat crates sitting idle
>>
>>371730
Because they make the faction that chased them out seethe.
>>
>>371705
Do wardens have a noteworthy russian clan? The main one is collie afaik
>>
>>370626
I was camden, felt good to set up the beach head and was sad to see it gone in the morning
>>
>>371812
3rd - the largest russian clan in the game but they are poor
Goblins has 404th
Only RAID, CGC and 404th scare me
>>
>>370981
>>370981
>then lose the base within half an hour anyway, or while i'm sleeping
Yeah you got us there. We keep pushing and take almost all of the hex but by then almost all of us have logged off to sleep, and by the time I wake up everything is fucking gone because no one is awake to build bb's. I thought last night when we unlocked scout tanks and had 10 of them running around we'd finally seal the deal but sure enough we lost it all again as we slept.
>>
>>371864
Yay, nice to see you! Hopefully we can finally beat them back soon.

Supposedly someone took screenshots of the invasion group, both before and after the Operation, would you happen to know where to find them?
>>
So, it's pretty much over for the Wardens at this point, right?
>>
>>371915
Just don't fuck it up
>>
>>371915
No retard. Wardens finally got their tanks buffed because armor matters now and they finally got a late game concrete killer.
>>
>>371915
with that attitude, yes.
>>
>>368823
HoC is my least favorite clan in game their vets are retarded

>>370875
no clan is going to let you spot, you'll have to make your own. its always the highest-ranking shitlord in region from what ive seen
>>
File: 1626144255754.jpg (16 KB, 419x370)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>doing logi run
>carying basic resuply, but also 100 amats for tonk building purposes
>physics engine has suddenly has a seizure just as Im crossing a bridge
>get chucked into river
>lose everything

Did a herd of monkeys code this bullshit?
>>
>>371991
Yes actually.
>>
How do you guys stay up to date with how your front is doing when away from the game for a few days at a time? Obviously it's just a game and I shouldn't overdue myself but I feel like I'm really missing out here (New player, on a business trip)
>>
File: 30mm tank.png (16 KB, 887x331)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>wardens tech 30mm s(hit) tank instead of superior mg gunboats
>wardens also tech light tank instead of double gunboat

literally don't get why we didnt get mg gb and lt, oh wait, i do, it's because HoC brig. wanted scout tanks to go lol around with his friends in and die. Collies have gbs now and we have nothing, and everyone knows collies have better naval landings anyway. get ready to get fucked when they tech ballista and land 5 at every backline water-accessible hex at 4am.
>>
>Some guy yells "this is a certified hood classic"
>Runs into group of wardens and beats two of them to death.
Post the funnys.
>>
>>372014
https://shard2.foxholestats.com/

>>372015
people in global keep commenting about some vote and i don't know what the fuck it is but like
sure am loving not having any anti-infantry stuff teched lately
>>
>>372019
it's in warden unity hub/sigil depending on waht faction you're on. i hate the st. it's one of the worst vehicles in the game and after the buff to field guns it has no use. the reload is slow, it doesnt have armor, its squishy hp wise, its fucking SLOW.
>>
>It consistently takes 3+ wardens to kill me.
Why are wardens so shit at this game?
>>
File: 1589899724210.jpg (44 KB, 500x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>Fag tells me to stop trying to cross a bridge.
>Tell him no.
>Tells me to stop.
>Tell him to kiss my ass.
>He gets so mad he TKs me and starts accusing me of being an alt.
Why are people so serious about a game?
>>
>>372024
I would call him a fag for bein butthurt, but I will call you a fag now for
>Why are people so serious about a game?
If you're not playing to win you're not having fun.
>>
File: 1585777270287.png (395 KB, 719x771)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>>372025
I'm having lots of fun running around shooting people. I literally do not give a shit and this cuck's tears are like candy.
>>
>>372021
if you think the scout tank is bad you should see the collie ISG tankette, which drives even slower, reloads even slower, has no armor and less health, has a limited arc of fire, and guzzles fuel like a fat black girl filming a mukbang. This is also supposed to be their equivalent to the scout tank. Count your blessings, warden.
>>
Update. He's still mad and seething at me when I speak in chat.
>>
>>372028
oh, i know it's awful, I'm neutral, i mpf'd 15 of the tankette the war they came out and was so disappointed. tankettes arent equivalents to scout tanks though, they should be techs apart. 30mm tankette and mg tankette should be at tiers 4 and 3 respectively, and st no higher than tier 7.
Instead, tankettes are at 5(?) and 7, and sts are at 8...
>>
>>372038
You should MPF field guns and then ship the crates to storage depots near the front line
>>
>>372040
>mpf field guns
>some dumb cpls decides to push one up despite not having ammo, because he wants to use it as "mobile cover"
>one enemy runs up and bayonets the crew, steals the gun
alternatively
>some dumb cpls decide to actually load the gun
>push the gun up way too far, get decrewed and the gun is stolen anyway

Just use emplacement guns. Cpls will still jump on and do dumb shit but at least they can't hand the enemy free rmats.
>>
>>372040
NTA but anon, your reading comprehension reps...
>>372038
Tankettes being at tier 4-5 and fucking ATAC at tier 6-7 is why I can never take tech faggotry seriously. Easily the second shittiest part of the game next to the absolute cancer of building.
>>
>>372040
you're retarded if you think that has anything to do with what i said.

>>372046
atac is honestly reasonable where it is imo, or at least, when its at 6. its great vs hts and literally shits on anything before tanks that isnt the overbuffed wheelchairs when used correctly.

>>372045
field guns getting the hp buff made them so much easier to lose by capture i hate it
>>
File: territorian.jpg (405 KB, 2048x1536)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
uhhh Wardenbros???? I stop playing for 3 days when we were seemingly doing good and now we're getting our shit pushed in
>>
File: 2y8h0XO.png (14 KB, 176x70)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>372049
shouldn't have stopped playing if you actually cared about the result
picrel was when I was in my tryhard phase, I just go around building watchtowers and fighting/scavenging in fronts nowadays
>>
>>372052
I care I just have a full time job away from home mate.
>>
>>372053
Sort out your life.
The frontline comes first.
>>
>>372053
If I were you I'd stop caring now before you burn out. Foxhole is full of neet autist nolifers like past me. If you can't put in the hours because you have a life you'd be better served just having fun in your corner of the game world.
Do what you can, make your victories, but don't think too much about the war as a whole. It's too big for anyone with a life to handle.
>>
>>372049
We told you early in the thread, if you want to win late war you play colonials. Around day 5 you guys were behind. THINK WARDEN THINK.

>>365143
>>365151
>>365642
>>368120
>>
File: Collies.png (548 KB, 680x1010)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>
>>371991
They're called leafs
>>
>new player
>think recon is cool
>Warden gets all the cool recon vehicles from my understanding
do I just bite the bullet and play blue team
>>
>>372021
Scout tank was great the first war the devs nerfed it because of collies seething now its fucking garbage, the mght does it job better
>>
>>372076
Pretty sure both factions get bicycles and binoculars, Anon.
>>
>>372024
Only people with lack of iq try to cross bridges, it's a literal retard filter
>>
>>372073
You spent the time to make this.
>>
>>372049
Were winning anon. We're taking farranac with collies stalled in godscroft. Goblins have been losing for a week now
>>
>>372076
You have the fucking odyssey, wtf are you talking about anon
>>
>>372073
Leftist meme tier
>>
>372073
It's all so tiresome.
>>368120
>>
>>372073
>>
>>372076
Anon you only need binos, a jeep/offroad vehicle, and good comms rating so you can say your findings in chat. Radio spires do not into recon.
>>372084
He's new and got attracted by the shiny radio antenna, give him some slack
>>
>>372090
Have yall even teched the odyssey? I haven't seen it this war at all
>>
>>372097
I'm on break so I don't even know what's happening outside of foxholestats
>>
>>372076
If you want to recon you're going to have join or work with clans. They're the only people competent enough to actually use intelligence to attack places. Don't even bother convincing randoms it's a waste of time
>>
>>372078
>>372084
>>372090
nice that green team has good shit too but
>>372100
rip, I was hoping there was a better way
joining a random clan sounds pretty cancer
>>
>>372108
Nothing is really stopping you from picking up some newbies with microphones and trying to do some basic artillery with mortars and stuff. It requires a modicum of communication but it's not like the average retard can't figure out how to adjust distance and azimuth, after that fact it comes down to experience to place those shells in the face of headwinds and the heat of battle. Believe it or not, you don't have to train on the front line. Go to a backline area free of shit and practice placing shells. Just be sure to pull from your own private stock before grabbing public mortars.
>>
>>372110
>Believe it or not, you don't have to train on the front line. Go to a backline area free of shit and practice placing shells. Just be sure to pull from your own private stock before grabbing public mortars.
Or just do it in Home Region
Mortar is severely underrated
>>
File: ExcQUQsWgAMoRDW.jpg (54 KB, 720x447)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>372073
i would like to thank reddit for making commie s o i boys all type the same way so i can identify them and insult them instead of arguing
>>
>>372073
I think you struck a nerve lol
>>
>>372120
>New IP is the only one that agrees with him.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
File: 1594711260751.jpg (46 KB, 736x561)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>372120
>struck a nerve
>>
>>372073
Based and redpilled. Collies seething in the replies
>>
>>372073
They hated him for he spoke the truth. Furfag collies on suicide watch.
>>
>>372024
Nothing wrong with building a bridge. Any fag who says otherwise needs to find a better game to poopsock try hard in.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (6 KB, 300x148)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>372136
>>372135
>>372120
SAMEFAG
>>
>>372073
WARDENS, I KNEEL
>>
what is happening to Jade cove?
>>
>>372164
Wardens pushed through under the dead of night, collie arty got fucked up by wind and hit a ton of friendlys.
>>
>>372164
Jade was cutoff and reset during NA deadzone, around 3 am Pacific. Collies took back Pleading and Jade but the damage was done. Some other bases around the map, including some clan bunker bases were similarly hit.
>>
>>372077
30st was never good, i played the war it came out. it was only better then because FATs werent buffed and they got it earlier.

>>372076
if you're warden i'll take you partisaning which is... pretty much the most recon heavy thing. if you spot actually important stuff you'll want to call it out with screenshots in sigil/wuh though
>>
>>371366
Logi does not like supplying lost causes sometimes. It can be really demoralizing to deliver a bunch of shit too late to save a base
>>
>>372239
Also tryhard fags will yell at you in chat because you didn't have the strategic foresight to see that the bb was in danger of falling
>t. former tryhard fag who yelled the exact same thing at logis 800 hours in
I've cooled down 800 hours later
>>
>>372167
I thought the arty was aiming for the bridge with how far behind those shells were landing
>>
It has been more than 10 days, are the collies mounting their come back soon?
>>
>>372164
Wardens are playing by colonial rules now by nightcapping things and it makes the colonial team seethe, since they aren't the only ones doing it.

Also Wardens unlocked the Silverhand and it's extremely strong once again thanks to the armor buffs.
>>
>>372253
Once the spatha is unlocked. Tech has been stupid slow. We are literally tech skipping to it as well.
>>
>>372097
the odyssey was up against half tracks, so there was no way it was getting teched, especially since we already had the Argonaut which is generally good enough.
>>
>>372142
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>372461
OH NO NO NO
>>
Kek at the faggot sperging out in collie world chat about people
sitting in queue not helping the team. Go to where you want to fight bros. Don’t let any clannie or rankfag tell you what to do.
>>
>>372284
Well that makes sense, we'd pick for half track as well. Though odyssey is fucking amazing, that hatch is basically overpowered. Getting vetted odyssey is gonna be good, I stole a t3 vetted odyssey in 75 and that shit couldn't die even against packs of dusk niggers
>>
>>372461
>>372467
samefag
>>
I hope they rework the tech system so wardens will shut the fuck up about tech maids, worst thing to ever happen to the faction.
>>
File: 91n2ox4mqod71.png (231 KB, 618x588)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>372579
Wardens are unsalvageable.
Take the colliepill
>>
>>372583
Hoping it's just a phase, I'm too much of a loyalist to just go collie till it calms down.
>>
>>372590
STAGE 1: DENIAL
>>
>>372592
A bit yah, more of just me being too stubborn to switch.
>>
Go ahead and join the colonials if you are a pedophile. Last war a SIGIL got demoted for supposed pedophilia
>>
>>372605
Were they a member of RAID?
>>
>>372609
it was their tranny child loving leader himself
>>
>>372611
If that's true I'll fucking lole.
>>
>>372615
Did some quick digging, it's not. Petty clan drama because some clanman triggered RAID so much they votebanned him. Things escalated in Sigil until their lead just decided to up and leave. Said clanman who triggered RAID is a drama magnet so it was about time I guess.
Disappointing because RAID have been a bit better at avoiding the usual clanman bullshit than your average Foxhole clan (like MAD, kek) and some of their guys are upstanding, but whatever.
>>
>>372494
I stole one from a warden who stole one in war 75 too. It was loaded with a bunch of cuter RPGs so I went around destroying anything I could find. The vehicle is unkillable, I think me and my driver took 3 hits from AT turrets before finally dying to a passing light tank
>>
>>372649
I think the LUVs were bugged around war 75. LUVs are now made out of paper again. Also the reason why the ody isn't teched more often is because its up against other shit. Why tech another type of LUV when the argonaut does the same thing? I'd rather have a spitfire for the partisan stuff.
>>
>>372639
typical clanman BS. Wardens trying to deflect from >>372583
>>
File: 1590511231688.jpg (42 KB, 807x659)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
It's kinda fucking depressing to log in 24 hours later and see that the progress you helped make has been rolled back thrice over in the time you were gone.
I just want my Drowned Vale back, frens.
>>
I hope they add a tab to only view region chat so that I can be happy again.
>>
>>372712
Chad wardens clearly too strong for the weakling colonials
>>
>>372751
Don't you have an uwu cockie wockie to suckie wuckie, maid-boy?
>>
File: HeavyKeks.png (167 KB, 256x384)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>All these Colonials seething that Late War isn't basically a given win for them now
>>
>>372756
Keep crying loser
>>
File: 1626042915918.png (465 KB, 566x548)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
how did the wardens get the Silver Hand so fast
>>
>>372757
When the spatha and smelter get here itll be the day of the rope for you!
>>
>>365272
I dont even play foxhole and i've played enough multiplayer and MMO pvp games to know that everyone instinctively joins the winning team because no-one wants to be on the losing team.
Results in practically every game like this being 90% landslide victory for one faction, regardless of how "balanced" they are
>>
>>372583
Those faggots are witch hunting in this thread too lmfao
>>
>>372886
This works for me because I love gunning down and punishing bad pushes and flanks. Defensive actions are the best actions.
>>
>>372886
Collies are the horde faction, wardens are the superiority faction. it didn't have to turn out this way but it did
>>
File: 20210615_232341.jpg (109 KB, 1100x827)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>be new
>join wardens on a whim
>really loving the light machine gun
>Oddly we never seem to have enough of them despite truckloads of 12.u being shipped in
>Oh well I rarely die anyway
>play for about 4 nights
>suddenly we don't have any
>ask some guys who seem to be roughly in charge if we can have some brought up
>"lmg? You mean that shitty fuckinf collie weapon? Sorry man we don't have any of those"
>Frantically Google what weapon I was using
>we literally don't have a squad machine gun style equivalent and I've just been extremely lucky with battlefield captures this entire time

Quite the shock I tell you, thank you for reading my blog
>>
>>372911
we get anti-tank rifles instead, which do have the benefit of instantly vaporizing anyone you actually manage to hit
i do not know why we didn't tech the malone though. costs rmats, but still they're nice
>>
>Coordinating arti.
>See some guy I fucking hate on the bridge.
>Tell my boys to dial the range back a bit.
>Yell "DANGER CLOSE GET OFF THE BRIDGE" at the last second, I know they don't have time to run.
>>
>>372911
We get mg42 for HMG and fg42 for LMG/Assualt rifle
>>
>>372916
We did tech the malone though.
>>
>>372925
not on shard two i don't think
>>
>>372926
oh, I play on shard one so I have no idea what the tech tree is like on shard two. I just hope warden's stop with the femboy stuff soon it makes me sad.
>>
>>372926
what the fuck did you tech over it
>>
File: Spoiler Image (113 KB, 700x439)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>372930
critical warden opsec collies please do not open this image
>>
>>372938
that is a retarded choice. devs once again fucking shit up with the tech tree
>>
>>372963
Illusion of choice is awful. Devs need to bring autotech back and convert to a tiered tech system so players aren't forced to choose a meta pick every time and everyone will be happy having all the tools available to them.
>>
Should post map intel so the collie and warden vet fags viewing this thread seethe
>>
>>372987
Only tryhard fags seethe at that, everyone who's been around long enough knows there's always going to be metagaming and some retards streaming on Twitch with no map cover macro.
>t. actual vet
>>
>>372211
redpill me on partisans. is it just sneaking past the front and blowing up supplies? sounds fun as fuck
>>
>>372996
It is, and it's fun as fuck. Just be ready to get shot by AI 95% of the time when you're starting out and 90% when you're relatively experienced so bring as little as you can.
>>
>>373000
Nice trips.
>>372996
Have binos on you for scouting where you want to head and a wrench.
>>
>Retards stand in road.
>Get pissed when logi runs them over.
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THEY SHOULDN'T STAND IN THE ROAD? I'M NOT GONNA STOP FOR YOU HAVE I SUPPLIES TO DELIVER
>>
Warden Wednesday. Collies made no meaningful ground last night. If they manage to make a come back I’d be surprised. I don’t expect wardens to just give up this time as they finally have a siege tank to hit bunker bases with and the new armor system makes their tanks more relevant than it just being RNG based.
>>
File: 1468599552346.jpg (431 KB, 1920x1080)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
So what should I expect at the start of the new war? When I started playing I joined Wardens and they already had shit like Harvesters and some tanks already teched, I felt absolutely spoiled hitting up empty scrap yards with public flatbeds and harvesters. Should I expect a mad rush for scrap and fighting over bicycles? Will scroop trucks actually be valuable?
>>
>>373097
Yes and yes. It's gonna be a mad rush so I'd advise you to get a scrap truck and go over to the next hex up from backline hubs, farm there. If there are bmats to spare put up a few boxes near the scrap area so you can put surplus scrap there for folks to carry.
I personally hate the mad rush that is super early game but I can see the appeal especially for frontline-focused players.
>>
>>372911
Play on shard one and use the mg42, its amazing and blows that shit lmg out of the water
>>
File: 1624762364785.jpg (450 KB, 1000x900)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
Why do people just leave there trucks at the front? It's so wasteful we always need trucks for crate logi just spend 5 minutes driving back to a storage depot
>>
>>373282
Okay then anon, you do it.
In all seriousness, it's just 100 bmats so people think it's not a waste. I personally think it still is a waste and people should just park them at the nearest storage depot but ya know.
Also, NEW
>>373085
>>373085
>>373085
>>
File: spike-spiegel-189.jpg (37 KB, 350x491)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>365138
Sorry I have a Job unlike chang and the other chinklonials

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.