[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: trooder.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Damn this game is fun as fuck. Sorry lads should've gotten it on steamsale. Any intruders on this board?
>>
I love the game but my friends don't want to play consistently.
>>
is it still on sale?
>>
File: 1592684056972.png (148 KB, 480x480)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>361542
Based. The game is actually fun and intense as fuck.
>>
isn't it made by reddit devs who will ban you if you say nigger or something?
>>
>>362539
>say nigger
>normies report you
>get banned
>ree im not allowed to say nigger
should prob host your own nigger friendly server bud
>>
File: intrude u.png (52 KB, 1577x855)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>361542
People really shit on this game the last time there was a thread. I don't get it because it's fun as fuck with friends, and still-but-slightly-less fun with friends
>>
File: the wind.png (60 KB, 1627x860)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>366619
with pubs*
>>
>>366619
i have my doubts
>>
File: Due_Process_Header.jpg (62 KB, 460x215)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>361542

>same levels every time

I want Intruder but with the level shuffling of Due Process, would be x10 better without memorization meta.
>>
Are there eu servers and players?
>>
>>369012
Last time I played there were a few active servers up usually

Game's fun but pubs sometimes do cancerous shit like running a premade on discord
>>
>>369008
Intruder has a map editor
>>
>>369551
>teamstacking
aaaand into the trash it goes
>>
>>369551
>>369551
it's funny how such a little game has an actual anticheat system in place, yet simply using Discord instead of the ingame VoiP gives you a massive upper hand
>>
>>369643
>>369662
There's a very simple way of preventing this, just make pub servers have limited spectate on by default (maybe hide the setting a little while we're at it) and the problem mostly goes away. I wonder why they haven't done it already.

But to be fair it doesn't happen as much as you'd expect, a more common problem is your team losing continually because nobody talks while the enemy team has at least minimal communication, but that's just pubs everywhere
>>
>>369008
but due process sucks ass and the map randomization is a huge meme
>>
looks like a game that is only fun with friends and since i don't have friends there is no point playing this
>>
>>369732
>looks like a game that is only fun with friends

Not really. You can play with randos, it's no deep rock galactic, but it certainly isn't as unpleasant as something like r6 siege.
>>
>>369662
what kind of anticheat?
>>
>>370005
Easy anticheat
>>
File: checkd.gif (2.11 MB, 498x243)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
>>369677
exactly. I hate the discord premades sharing specate info as well, but its annoying as well when the rounds drag on for ages and no one talks.

The reason i think they have that shitty antiquated spectate system is just because the game only recently came to steam and saw a huge bump in popularity.

>no 4chan server with limited spec for the friendless tryhards
>>
>>372226
A community server would be glorious, sadly I doubt enough people could ever come together unless the game went f2p for a weekend or something.
>>
pardon the intrusion
>>
how the fuck are you supposed to win as guard? Intruder is easy comparatively.
>>
>>374438
If your team communicates less than the other team you're SOL from the start. Make liberal use of sensors, cover common entry points with explosives and camp them with the camera pole, remember that they have to come to you.
>>
Great game. It's first person spies v mercs.
>>
I’d make a /vm/ server with all the non shit community maps if enough people on this board actually play this game

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.