[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 76 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mondrogoro.png (165 KB, 369x182)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>Where you playin'
>What you playin'
>What you farmin'
General nostalgia

pic related, 19/14 archer leveling on mandragoras, playing on travels because i bought the shilling
soon i'll be able to farm strawberrys to supply healbombing for my acolytes
>>
2bad it doesn't work on linux UmU
>>
>>356423
It does, you don't even need Lutris (in fact, some won't allow you to use Lutris because of their fucking stupid GRF encryptions).
>>
>>356700
Wait, I am stupid. You were talking about Travels. Don't play that shit. Go to RetRO or even OriginsRO instead.
>>
>>356702
I have an urge to RETVRN to Ragnarok, what's the issue with Travels?
>>
>>356712
It's just not worth overall. From poorly implemented "classic" tables, to sketchy "donation store". Also the GM is a known self centered idiot and he has a mini group of spergs circlejerking his bad ideas.
>>
op here, in my urge to play i have been playing multiple servers, and as far as i can tell i have a much better time on origins than travels. i'll also give retro a shot.
/vm/ should reach some consensus on what server is their preference so we can get the guild going again
>>
>>356738
>/vm/ should reach some consensus
Origins its the default option due quality and population. There is a reason all the Euros from iRO moved there after Warpportal fucked them.

Mind some real shills do post here so take every recommendation with a grain of salt (even mine).
>>
>>356103
Out of the 1x rates servers I tried, Travels felt too clunky (muh aegis), KokoRO is a ghost town, RetRO was comfy.
I quickly realized that I just don't have the time to play 1x rates though, not the classic way at least, so I've been looking into some other stuff. Not Origins though, doesn't feel fun.
Currently playing on Asgard Legends and apart from Merchant classes being too OP at the moment, having a great time.

My recs:
>Classic low rates
RetRO
>Innovative/Zero
Asgard Legends
>Renewal
Kys
>>
>>356768
The population of origins is a scam, the server has people quintuple clienting sitting in town, there's so much multiboxing the player count that says "players + autotraders" on the website, the player part should be divided by 7 or 10 or more to find out the real number of people. When it says 700 players are on it certainly feels more like 60 people running 10+ clients each, or a portion triple clients as others use 15 instead, this kind of deal. I've played servers with a 400~ player count including autotraders and they felt way more lively. People multiboxed back then on that 400-500 pop server but not on the scale of 2 digits easily
>>
>>357053
How hard is it to get cards?
>>
Leika?
>>
>>356103
i like retro MMOs but when I tried this one I eventually got lost in the map by going too far to grind some mobs. I was just following where my map took me and I ended up at some different town in a desert, no idea what my goals were beyond getting XP.

If I started again, what should my goals be? I was trying to play a monk last time, but this time I'd rather just play the most beginner friendly easy/cheap class to gear and play. I dont know much about ragnarok but i love stat autism and job autism, so am i in the right place?
>>
>>357533
for stat autism and progression grind, yes.
theres pretty solid class identity in this game, too.
certain mechanics are accessible only to specific classes (merchants Discount and Overcharge skills at NPC shops and their cart that carries supplies or the huge variety of traps hunter has)
i think the best thing to do is play with someone else whos progressing alongside you. minmaxing is for later.
i would also tell you to play what appeals to you in terms of class regardless of ease or gear. this could be bad advice, though, depending on where you get your fun.
>>
File: priest.jpg (41 KB, 453x600)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>356738

Is there a guild on origins? I would much prefer retRO but I'll take the hellish multiclienting shithole of originsRO if there's at least a guild
>>
>>357848
as far as i know, no.
i would be willing to start it both on retRO and Origins myself, though i am not an RO veteran. i am pretty experienced leading guilds in general tho
that said i would prefer Origins because i havent played on retRO yet.
i will agree also that while its definitely lively, its also multiclient hell. im just a poor acolyte looking for a party but everyone has their priest slave with them. cmon man.
>>
>>357892
update on this: im starting on retRO and i've made some 'for now' guild emblems for wherever we end up. pic related is best looking one out of 4
any suggestions appreciated, ill get on it
>>
>>357911
4chan hates the .bmp so heres an imgur link
tried 10 times to upload this shit

https://imgur.com/bggKXtb
>>
>>357053
>>Innovative/Zero
>Asgard Legends
You motherfucker lied to me
You said this was Classic
It has fucking Renewal shit
>>
>>357918
not him but he did specify Zero
its this weird new set of mechanics slapped onto the game. can be refreshing, not for me tho.
>>
>>357924
they mixed 3rd jobs with the transcended T2 jobs and they didn't even do a good job of it

It's just more retarded than actual kRO now

I might as well just go pay2play and make a jRO acc
>>
>>357925
well nevermind then that sounds kinda batty
>>
>>357403
For the 1x servers, pretty hard but not impossible. Dropped 5 cards leveling to lv 60, got lucky.

For the other ones, piss easy. The "modern" take is to give random mods to equipment and now cards are cheap and you spend money refining the perfect kind of equip.
>>
>>357918
wew

>>357925
sounds like you spent only 30 seconds reading the info on the website and formed a quite strong opinion already, very impressive
>>
>>357918
yeah, it's fucked. One mun video was enough to turn me off.
>>
>>358328
if I wanted Renewal shit I'll go to a renewal server
1x servers should stay pre-renewal if they want to re-ignite that Classic nostalgia feel
>>
File: 1377661275694.jpg (17 KB, 200x200)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>
File: best current ragnarok.jpg (578 KB, 1920x1080)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
>20 fucking 21
>still plays Ragnarok classic
Move on, grandpas.
>>
>>359005
mobile has become p2w powerplay garbage
>>
>>358640
fucking read the post before saying shit, god help me
>>
>>359005
that ui plus the facebook integration makes my heart ache
>>
How is Retro boys? Travels is omegaded and I heard bad things.
>>
>>360409
What things? I was interested in trying it out.
>>
>>359005
this is just sad. Fuck you gravity
>>
Anyone playing on Ragnarok Travels?

1x/1x/1x server but based in Eastern US so ping isnt as shit as RetRO
>>
>>356103
whats your name on travels
>>
>>356103
>>356702
>>356712
>>356721
>>356738
>>356768
>>357053
>>360409
>>360940
>>361046
Can you guys rundown again what are the issues on Travel? I did never play RO before; their ad really itched my nostalgia module for a first try
>>
>>361389
Its fine, you can ignore the problems with travels fairly easily. The issue is the owner and staff are all cunts who censor the discord of any criticism whatsoever. its on the lower end of population though with an average of 60 players on at any given time. otherwise, its 1x/1x/1x and a low pop server so there is very little in the way of a functioning economy and any equipment or cards you want you will have to go hunt yourself
>>
>>359005
>obnoxious
>GamingPH
>PH
What's up with people thinking having their country on display is some sort of personality trait?
>>
>>359005
>70% of the screen is obnoxious brightly coloured UI
>42,000 HP at level 47
what an abortion
>>
>>359247
>>361467
>screen clutter
That's because he opened all those shit. Those can be hidden.
>>
i must be the only person who plays iRO
>>
>>361543
JAM?
>>
Link to RetRO pls

>>359005
>[Daily]
lol
If I want something like this, I'd play one of those WoW clones like FFXIV
>>
>>363229
it's in eu
>>
File: 1606169572265.png (822 KB, 525x809)
822 KB
822 KB PNG
>>359005
>cock and ball torture event
>>
>>361389
It comes down to the owner and the kind of people he likes around him. Check out the website and if you like the way he writes, you'll probably feel right at home there. If it's not for you, come check out RetRO before you give up completely on 1x rates.
>>
>>360409
Population is similar to Travels. That said, I much prefer the people there and it definitely does not feel dead. People are excited for new updates, ADMs listen to players and deliver stuff as soon as they can, and the community feels good towards them since they're not cunts.
>>
>>361389
>Can you guys rundown again what are the issues on Travel?
He makes this >>356756 shill thread every few weeks, with the very same replies and pics. That should teach you everything you need to know about it.
>>
File: 1548438845191.jpg (84 KB, 312x321)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>people who use multi-clients

bro what is the point of playing the game if thats all you're gonna do. Just form a party with other people you fucks
>>
File: hc3C8PF.png (235 KB, 506x409)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>359005
ROX is a fucking disaster.
>rewrite eden group again, managing to be worse than ROM
>generic 3D aesthetic instead of staying true to iRO aesthetic
>abortion of an exchange inspired by Diablo 3 where you cannot buy anything unless you recharge
At least picrel has 2.5D, largely kept the aesthetic, copied some iRO maps (prt_maze01 and mjolnir_03 anyone?), and you can actually buy things off the exchange with zeny rather than the D3 auction house MTX whaling faggotry that ROX has.
That said, ROM also has a weekly auction for whalefags and your usual mobile bullshit, so.
>>
>>366270
RoM was good when it was still new.
It declined a bit when 3rd jobs came out with powercreep. After 4th jobs came out it creeped even more through the roof it was literally unplayable.
>>
>>366275
Yeah, it's a shame. MVPs don't feel like MVPs when you see a level 170 4th jobber crush Eddga with literally one hit while you and your band of friends try to secure it.
Still better than ROX and honestly after years of playing iRO the aging UX is finally getting to me, so ROM it is.
>>
File: magnolia.png (228 KB, 356x302)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>364609
Yeah, thanks, the shill did work. I'm kinda enjoying the experience with Travels
>>
>>359005
>auto-walk
>auto-battle
This has to be bait. You're playing a glorified credit card magnet that disguises itself as a game.
>>
So what servers are everyone on? I started on OriginsRO and all but I'm willing to join a different one.
>>
>>366691
Also I made a bard and a mage so if you guys wanna party up lemme know bros
>>
>>366691
everyone is either on retRO or travels
>>
>>367055
So since RetRO says no custom content does that mean no clothing colors/new hairstyles?

That's a little lame but maybe I can deal with it.
>>
>>357382
multiclienting is a thing on literally every ragnarok server. I have never played a server where the population isn't fudged in some way by idlers.
>>
>>366691
I'm on travels, the server could use a lot of new players.
>>
>>367428
Nevermind, just read the 100sp teleport. Uninstalling.
>>
>>367435
This must be a new thing, I played Travels long ago and teleport didn't get that ridiculous nerf.
>>
seriously though how can such an old game have no dev community?

Like custom skills, items that interact with skills, maps, quests.

All the big servers seem to just have cookie cutter shit and auto gm games.

Is there no server creating shit?
>>
>>366691
op here, settled on origins in the end
still down to make guild (scroll up for emblem link)
>>
>>367427
Travels. 60 people on at a time but it doesnt include multi clienters or autovends
>>
>>367782
There's many that try but there is absolutely no market for it, nobody wants gay imbalanced custom shit, everyone plays this for nostalgia from 20 years ago
>>
>>367846
Nobody still plays Origins here, its a zombie server.
>>
>>367782
I once played on a custom RP server called Agartha with custom maps and everything, shit's gone now. Had some pretty kino moments.
I still remember the melody that played on the custom newbie training grounds and managed to track it down
https://youtu.be/BqaDAHxJWEM
>>
>>356103
I have never played this game before, I heard people saying its shit now, is it even worth trying it for the first time in 2021?
>>
>>367657
Whether new or not, the point of classic servers is being true to the original. If they start doing shit like that, then it's not a classic but a custom server now and they have lost their vision for the server. I can tolerate quality of life features as long as they are not game breaking. But when they start modifying skills and items, then it's not a classic server. Simple as.
>>
>>367906
Nah, just wait for a new iteration that manages to pull 5k people and isn't mobile shit.
>>
>>367909
>commercial game
And then it gets killed by pay2win and bots. Why bother?
>>
File: 1573360496478.png (251 KB, 358x347)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>367846
Might only be us two m8 so lets maybe just join a different guild together until we get more people or move to a different server
>>
Playing Asgard Legend and remembering why this game sucks dicks: you must be online to sell and nobody ever buys anything
>>
>>367947
I thought vending merchants stayed online. Or maybe that was a feature of TalonRO I played years and years ago.
>>
>>357053
>>356702
>>356738
>>357911
Avoid retRO. The GMs are corrupt and give major items to the big guilds/migrating guilds, and it isn't Aegis like Travels is. It's a shit emulator.
>>
>>364556
>>360409
>>363229
see
>>368153
>>
is there a reason retards in here aren't just playing the version on steam? seems like everything else is dead
>>
>>368162
In case you aren't trolling, it's because anons here like the classic game before Renewal and its many changes including 3rd jobs etc.
>>
>>368166
what servers arent dead and whats the pop?
>>
>>368162
>is there a reason retards in here aren't just playing the version on steam?
Because if I wanted to play a poorly made WoW-clone I'd play WoW Classic .
>>
>>367782
There's no point once ROBF gets an official english translation
>>
>>368153
This never happened in retro lmao. Yeah go play the 100 sp teleport 250z fly wing server.
>>
>>367947
Literally a non issue, holy shit. Autotrade is a thing. Imagine crying because you can't into a simple MMO economy lmao.
>>
>>368270
God, if only. At this point I'd take a DLSite translation.
>>
the travels owner is a fucking retard and the 100 sp teleport is retarded

i just want to play a decent 1x server with a decent population, why can't it be 2003 again guys
>>
>>367435
>>367657
>>367907
>>368305
>>368327
What's the whole ruckus with the teleport? I'm a first timer and chose travels as my server. Can't you just replenish the sp? Also, doesn't the maximum amount increase as we level up?
>>
>>368440
its supposed to be 10 sp and easily spammable, not 100 sp and absolutely retarded
>>
>>368440
>picking the shilled server that nobody really plays
NGMI
>>
>>368450
I see. Well, not that it's gonna be of use to me now
>>368453
Yeah, sold me. I'm enjoying to be honest, the low player count makes it feel like a singleplayer RPG, which is a plus. Also, if I ever end up disliking, all I have to do is stop. It's just a game
>>
>>368305
There are screenshots floating around. The GMs on retRO secretly gave major items two guilds. Travels is the only good option IMO.
>>368440
No ruckus the change is fine. Just a couple bannedfags and shills.
>>
>>368607
post the screenshots
>>
File: corrupt.jpg (644 KB, 2064x1158)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>>368655
>>
Its that time again huh, I wanna play ragnarok but I'm tired of origins.
>>
>>368662
had a feeling something was up. uninstalling this crap.
>>
>>368663
Check out Ragnarok Travels. It's comfy.
>>
>>368699
More like comfy dead.
>>
>>368718
Was in a 12 man mi gao party today on Travels. Haven't had that much fun since iRO.
>>
>>368733
If you got 12 active players left, might as well party up together.
>>
>>368737
travels has ~60 active which is more than the other server considering they boost numbers by giving everyone 3 game accounts
>>
>>368662
WTF
>>
>>368747
also since everyone and their mother runs 12 man parties in Origins, 60 players in Travels is the equivalent of 720 online there
>>
>>368662
lmao Savyon was an admin at Travels and got banned after he complained about the 100 sp tp change
>>
>>368607
there's plenty of ruckus you fucking shill, are you literally lord J?
>>
File: pSFUo0Q.png (129 KB, 474x299)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
ROMfag from earlier here. Honestly I just wanted to read anons talk about iRO and nostalgia trip but you fags devolving the two threads here on /vm/ into private server drama make me glad I'm out of the scene. Jesus christ, it's like I'm back in 2011 reading petty fights on invisionfree server boards and RMS forums.
RO drama never changes
>>
>>368327
>ragnarok
>decent population
Pick one
>>
>>368921
Let's make our own mobile drama.
ROX > ROM
>>
File: QYsZfUA.png (418 KB, 769x556)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>368932
ROO is clearly the superior choice.
>>
Fucking Travels and fuck Origins, i want to play a server with BGs running on, had to leave the shitty 3rd world spanish countrys server Miracle RO because BG was shit, recommend me something with BG ffs
>>
>>368950
>recommend me something with BG
WoW of Warcraft.
>>
>>368921
What's the best mobile RO?
>>
File: VDvDBXz.png (31 KB, 541x234)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>369001
>TL;DR: they are similar, some aesthetic/monetization differences, ROM feels like a low rate vanilla private server while ROX feels like a proper SEAnig mobile adaptation.

Shitposting aside, most mobile ROs are exchangable. They are all P2W in some form because mobile gaming, but from my experience playing ROM and ROX:
graphics
>ROX has "better" 3D graphics, but further escapes the iRO aesthetic
>ROM has "worse" graphics but the models are quite close to how anyone can interpret iRO sprites to 3D
auto stuff
>ROX has quest autopathing as well as auto-item and auto-skill.
>ROM has auto-skill and auto-attack but item use and questing is mostly manual. You can auto-path through the main story quests though.
player economy
>ROX: you absolutely need to recharge premium currency or sell a rare drop to get said currency. Think D3 auction house. You cannot buy anything significant with zeny.
>ROM: zeny is still the primary currency, though you can sell premium membership cards ingame for huge amounts of zeny. You can also recharge to get zeny at a very shitty rate.
gameplay
>they both still play a lot like iRO, just streamlined. Many skills are removed or merged but play largely the same. Picrel is the skillset for Priest in ROM.
>ROM has crazy powercreep when it comes to 3rd and 4th jobs. MVPs will get oneshot by lv 170 nolifers, but you can still compete with a group of friends if your channel is not too busy.
>I'm not qualified to speak for ROX lategame, I abandoned it after seeing the AH and it is behind content-wise
Personally, ROM scratches my RO nostalgia itch well enough and plays like a relatively vanilla low rate private server. YMMV.
>>
>>369006
How long do you think it would take to catch on up on content in ROM? (without paying, or AT MOST 5 usd a month)
>>
>>368676
>>368766
>>368912
>>368912
Yah. Some context. Savyon was Travels staff who got banned from the server for letting people poach and supposedly jacking up market prices. Deja, in an attempt to woo them, gave them a bunch of cards and items in private. This isn’t the first time Deja has done this kind of thing. He also gave a bunch of gear and MVP cards to the other guild there to get them to migrate from Origins
>>
>>369007
Pretty quickly, honestly. There is a skip to T3 plus free rewards once per account, but I only took it at level 80 because I do like a bit of grind. I'm a month in and have a modestly geared FS Archbishop running boss hunts with my guildmates. I also run a fledgling VIT shield build Crusader to help tank for MVP and mini hunts too.
>>
Are quests supposed to be like this?
>>
>>369015
So back to the multi-client hell of origins it is then
>>
File: zenyzenyzeny.png (591 B, 69x40)
591 B
591 B PNG
It's payment time baby
>>
>>356103
Is there a mobile client, otherwise I can't see myself playing this shit on my computer.
>>
>>369070
>multi-client hell
Sadly that's RO psevers since pservers existed and for some things its a good thing (mostly endows and warp-slaves). It's hella gay if you want to actually play a support class tho.
>>
>>369094
Checks, I'm gay
>>
>>369070
IMO Travels is great if you want no multi-client
>>369066
Just ignore the quest window. The client is newer than the episode its why we have the new battlemode
>>
>>369092
No, but there are RO mobile games out there, read the QRD I made on the two big ones out right now
>>369006
>>
>>368934
>>369006
I heard Origin is the most similar one to the old RO. With 1:1 maps and skills just in 3d. It's like a true RO remake.
Too bad no english server yet (or ever).
>>
File: 1627028895882.png (218 KB, 568x304)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>369137
The 3D models and aesthetic turned me off honestly. Looks like RO2.
I can do some bosses now, and my FS really makes life easier with Clearance paring down on panacea costs. Oddly enough I haven't really used the AB skillset a lot after taking the skip from 80->120, just Coluceo Heal and Epiclesis as a panic button rez. Need more DEX to make Epiclesis instant cast though.
>>
File: Dark_Illusion.webm (2.81 MB, 1330x540)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
>>369383
Dang I miss early ROM so much
>>
>>368662
>>368662
>>368662
>>368662
lmao what a joke
>>
File: comfy.png (1.62 MB, 999x671)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
House in the mountains... I could make it my home
>>
>>356702
>>356721
Travels is the best low rate currently. Fuck off.
>>
>>369886
fuck off lord j lmao
>>
>>370188
not lord j and I agree travels is best. the only other option has heavy gm corruption and runs on an emulator
>>
>>370226
travels runs on an emulator too retard, every private server does

you travels shills need to do your homework before you come here
>>
>>370236
travels is running aegis retard. do your homework before you embarrass yourself again.
>>
File: annoying_jelly.png (395 KB, 429x365)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
Less talkan, more playan'
>>
>>368321
I just want to fuck Moonlight Flower

is that really too much to ask??!
>>
>>370329
an aegis emulator retardo
>>
File: kafra_scarecrow.png (292 KB, 431x405)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
Now that I've noticed, RO's artwork is hideous
>>
>>370372
>aegis
>emulator
Pick one retard.
>>
>>370422
there's the cuter ones with panty shots
>>
>>370422
2003 aesthetic pls andastand.
I like it
>>
>>366270

Just looking at this picture for 3 seconds instilled an unspeakable anger inside me
>>
File: Ogey12.jpg (137 KB, 463x453)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>370723
Do Double Dagger assassins trigger you that much, anon? kek
I tried going back to private servers but I just can't anymore, man. The UX is shit, the community is shit, the economy is shit. If you think this is bad don't even look at the other ports.
>>
File: its_not_gay_if.png (261 KB, 486x313)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
Wasn't expecting to have such a boost just by teaming up with someone
>>
>>370854
whats your ign
>>
>>370796
>>370796
which mobile ro do you reccomend
>>
>>371226
Anon, your thread reading reps...
>>369006
>>
having fun with travels. i don't bother with the discord much except to look for a party before i launch the game so i don't know much about the server owner and based on this thread, it sounds like i'm not missing much.
but for a 1x server, i'm having more fun than i thought i would.

is there anywhere besides mi gaos that are decent for ~50 acolytes? i've been just pulling agro for 3-4 people to wail on them but i'm ready to help kill other monsters now
>>
File: ro travels.png (138 KB, 1638x663)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>356103
Reminder that the admin of RO Travels is a chronic liar and a thief. He also samefags and shills his shit server on /v/.

https://arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/nostalgia%20hit%20me%20like%20a%20brick/
https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/travelsro-a-great-concept-with-awful-execution-and-a-worse-owner/
https://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/rotravels-owner-lordj-aka-imperialregalia-is-a-liar-and-completely-delusional/?PHPSESSID=kattc949udtf5eq2pkh3ks4920

I recommend reading the rms threads for a few laughs.
>>
>>371496
>offer optional donations
>NOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE LITERALLY STEALING
Also I read both threads and while i will say getting started was a huge pain in the dick, i haven't had a single weird issue that either of those schizos are experiencing
"works on my machine :)"
>>
hows the woe scene on retRO?
>>
File: 1452610376686.png (590 KB, 1280x720)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>369108
Lord J stop shilling your server, even your no1 cock sucker and butt buddy Savyon left you, it's sad.
Just stop.
>>
>everybody who says positive things about travels is lord j
meds
>>
Did I stutter?
>>
got interested in playing low rate server
got steered away from every low rate server
enjoy your dead game faggots. none of you deserve new players
>>
mission accomplished
>>
>>369886
Defend the admin's decision to make Fly Wings 250z, Blue Gems 1500z and Teleport 100SP.
On a fucking 1x with 50 players.
>>
>>371547
I just yesterday bought blue gems from the NPC for 600 each. So unless the NPC is lying about their prices...
As for the reason, something something "economy"
>>
>>369414
ME priest always beings a tear to my eye.
Too bad you can't healbomb meme in this game.
>>
File: screenretRO030.jpg (1.62 MB, 1920x1080)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>368662
>>
That screen is obviously fake. No watermark. RetRO screenshots always have one (with the retRO logo).

As always Lord J attemps to defame good server owners because of his own incompetence. He is just sour that more than half his player base left and his server is dieing.

>>368662
>>
>>371526
savyon got banned from travels, and then the admin on retro gave him items and rare cards to convince him to come over. see >>368662 >>369015
>>371523
retro is suffering from admin corruption. avoid.
>>
>>371568
>server dying
>peaked over the weekend
Cope harder.
>>
File: 2tenor.gif (30 KB, 220x292)
30 KB
30 KB GIF
>>368662
Tbh I suspected this on retro before I even saw the proof. Fishy shit with the other guild there too they had MVP items within the first week.
>>
File: 6HHSWOW.png (139 KB, 1304x852)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>371569
Lord Jew just bans anyone that says anything slightly negative so he can disregard anything that they say because they're an evil boogeyman that's clearly just got a vendetta because they were banned. He banned his staff member and head cock polisher because he overpriced items and dared to complain about his asspull changes, doubt he needed much convincing to change servers.

Not really surprising from a retard that copies anti-inflation changes that Gravity put on officials for non-VIP players on a server with 1000s of players and 10000s of bots. Give it a month and he'll introduce Journey Premium to get rid of the teleport nerf.
>>
>>371572
Stand in Payon and post /who.
You never do, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>371588
it's not the weekend anymore
>>
>>369006
Hey Anon, I'll get on ROM however I doubt I'll be able to play with you because probably I'll be confined to LA servers. Do you have any protips for a semi noob?
>>
Never played Ragnarok before I just need a game to waste my time on while I NEET away, QRD?
>>
>>371603
Play the mobile ones, the old RO is dead and filled with petty drama.
>>
>>371603
Travels is best server if you've never played Ragnarok before. Pre-renewal Aegis like the official servers were. Come join us.
>>
>>371604
Can we stop with the silly talk already and actually play? It doesn't matter where you're at. Post your progress, your plans, some screenshots... Let us have some constructive gameplay discussion lads
>>
>>371598
Go for the old servers. I tried the new SEA servers out and they were D E A D.
The T3 level 120 skip they offer you is offered once per account and comes with something called a "Growth Index" that gives you tons of free shit. Use it if you're sure or if you're willing to register another burner account in case you change your mind.
You NEED to be on a guild because part of your class progression is locked behind guild contribution: https://www.romcodex.com/runes/
I'm personally on an ultra chill guild made for alts with my SO and buddies, but get a guild that sounds right for you.
If you're not allergic to paying a bit, I recommend selling premium cards. In SEA they go for 20M+ zeny and can give you a decent head start at getting items. I didn't do it but my SO did and she has a nice start to her doram build already.
Speaking of buying MTX, if ever you want to do it...I personally did not get Paypal to work in SEA, but YMMV. Not sure if you can just outright buy BCC/Premium in the Play Store.
Speaking of BCC, I honestly think the P2W aspect is overblown unless you are in the top tier of PvP and need all the stats you can get. Seriously, +20 HP or +1 DEF from $5 of gacha headgear unlocks isn't gonna make that big a difference.
>>
>>371619
Also,
>get a mentor ASAP, a good one will offer you leeching on weekly dungeons like Endless Tower.
>find a comfy channel you can farm minis and MVPs in if you're into that. Just note that most veteran boss hunters will one shot MVPs.
>iRO guides transition relatively well into ROM up to T3.
>healbombing is NOT a thing so maybe spec a battle/ME priest for leveling.
>make a second character to spam pet adventures and farm for cards.
>>
>>371541
yeap
>>
>>371611
Guess I'll do that then, would probably have a better time playing it than the new PoE league, looked up a youtube video on classes and whatnot and figure I'll try Summoner. Is the class available?
>>
The image with Ghostring is from a test of Retros proxy server, it is not "proof" of anything. It was a gag. His guild got absolutely nothing for going to Retro.

I'd avoid Travels like the plague, unless you like sweeping retarded changes or getting banned for disagreeing with them.
>>
>get banned for multi-client
>go on autistic rampage
Strengthens my resolve that Travels was the right choice.
>>
The image with Ghostring is from a test of Retros proxy server, it is not "proof" of anything. It was a gag. His guild got absolutely nothing for going to Retro.

Travels is like the autistic kid in your school that everyone would pretend to be nice to because if not they'd go on a rampage.
>>
>>371630
Just don't play on Travels, it's probably in the top 3 worst servers.
>>
>>371663
yeah listen to him and
>>371634
>>371639
>>371641
because they are definitely not mentally ill
>>
>>371619
>>371620
Many thanks! Just made a new acc, now I'm thinking if I'll take the skip, probably yes just to see what's everything about.
>>
Project 0 > Travels
>>
File: for free.png (127 KB, 1085x1184)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>371640
Don't you have some of J's cum to lick off the floor Eiponpon?

Blatantly obvious it's you shilling tr*vels and samefagging in the every single thread
>>
File: retard.gif (199 KB, 100x100)
199 KB
199 KB GIF
>>371717
>everybody who likes travels is j-lord himself or his minions
>>
File: 1627338930424.png (122 KB, 310x315)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
Meanwhile, in non-schizo actually playing a game land...
Currently farming Punks with guildies in Clock Tower. We all just got an event headgear blueprint that needs 600 of a Punk common drop and the material is too hot in the exchange right now.
Also in picrel is an Alice pet that cost the Doram 20M zeny or so in pet food. Cute though.
>>
doesn't look half bad, too bad it's only mobile but I guess I'll make do with bluestack.
>>
>>371753
Hope you have a good time in Global! Not sure how good the pop is there, but it should still have a decent pop and working economy.
Also use 2.5D for maximum iRO feel.
>>
>>371753
Looks like RO with SEAL artstyle desu
>>
File: FQvyrhF.png (334 KB, 456x560)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
My current tank/boss hunting Crusader, haven't taken the 120 skip yet. Going for a tanky shield build. Most of my zeny went towards socketing the weapon; I'll need to refine and enchant it myself as no one else uses this weapon. Pump VIT and STR, DEX to make sure Shield Chain is instant cast. Working towards Abysmal Knight cards for MVP killing and will probably change the garment to an Ancient Cape because ignore def %.
I'm hoping for card drops to get myself some substantial money; for now I'm relying on selling my mini/MVP drops for cash.
>>
>>371806
>Abysmal Knight cards for MVP killing
Wouldn't race/elemental cards be more affordable?
It's not like you're gonna compete with top level players/whales even with abysmal cards.
>>
>>371809
They are but I'm lazy and the time it takes for you to switch cards (read: wait for the inventory menu to load and disappear) is precious time wasted going to and searching for bosses.
Boss hunts get pretty hectic still; just an hour ago my small group got outdone by max level autists searching for GTB and Osiris. We probably would have totally missed them if I had to swap cards while leading the hunt.
We managed to kill Angeling/Deviling though, so no complaints. Could be worse.
I hope I'm not missing some sort of loadout feature in the month and a half I've been playing.
Ymir book doesn't count, I use it for free respec
>>
File: 1627343710570.jpg (135 KB, 695x559)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>371823
For the non-ROMfags out there, because the card is slightly changed from the iRO version.
>>
>>371826
>3 mil
Damn it's so cheap now. Last time I played it was like hundreds of millions.
>>
>>371831
Yeah, the economy is very accomodating for newbies now that everyone else has what they wanted. Enchanted +10 perfusion weapons still attract tens of millions of zeny and materials still sell like hotcakes however.
>>
>>371784
What other options beside global do I have? :|
So far I've only met brazilians (t. argie)
>>371804
>seal
not familiar.

Also I went blind and picked mechanic, not a fan of the lil robot because he's a bit slow but I'll get used to, I guess.
>>
File: retro.jpg (578 KB, 2064x1159)
578 KB
578 KB JPG
>>368662
>>369015
>>371639
>>371641
this is savyon's merchant on retro "finding" this shop one day after starting. the corrupt staff on retro uses these merchant drops to secretly give items to the guilds. he shared this with us (his guild) because we're in on it but he didnt think any of us would rat
>>
Completely wrong with documented proof available, but desu No one cares.
>>
>>371868
Me and my friends are probably going to quit retro. Servers that do shit like this have no future.
>>
>>371932
yea the only documented proof is that retro is a corrupt server. avoid
>>
File: fi3zhJX.png (238 KB, 465x375)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>371858
You can always switch channels in Izlude (Portal Researcher) and try your luck elsewhere. Know that you cannot hit MVPs/MINIs for two hours after channel switching.
SEA is probably the most active because RO has always been SEA's nostalgia darling. Thankfully only the APK is regionblocked in the playstore; that said I'm not sure how people outside of SEA can recharge since paypal doesn't work. If you can't VPN to Singapore or something here's an APK that I think I used to install on my emulator.
https://moddroid.com/download/ragnarok-m-eternal-love-6899/1
>>
>>368662
>>371565
>its just a test server
>>
Any SEAniggs bros want to try ROX together ?
>>
>>372204
In all honesty, anon, just how bad is the D3 auction house? Because that shit filtered me HARD
>>
>>372204
I tried it but my toaster isn't strong enough to run it. I remember having a slow down at prontera and that field at main quest after that.
>>
Tried downloading this shit but when I launched the game nothing happened so I guess I'm not trying Ragnarok :|
>>
>>372231
Is it opening in a really small window? Travels Discord has a read-me with a solution to that.
>>
>>356103
Newfag, which server should I play on? Never played the game period, just shill to me
>>
>>372265
Honestly even if I wanted to go back to iRO the sheer amount of schizo posting on this thread makes me NOT want to try either of the servers listed here. Try literally any other server on RateMyServer kek
>t. ROMfag
>>
>>372269
I saw the mobile game but it looks like generic cashgrab p2w garbage
>>
>>356103
No official servers anymore? Why do you fags seem to exclusively play private servers?
>>
>>372273
Yeah, I'm not gonna shill ROM to you lol don't worry.
FWIW the last time I've played on private servers was 2015 after years of playing on various servers. Some are still around like EssenceRO but looks like it's gone down the shitter.
>>372275
Some of us got used to it because you used to have to pay a sub to play the game in the first place. That's how I got into RO and it just was force of habit to stay in private servers after they went F2P.
>>
>Look up reviews of travels
>All of them responded to by the Admin calling them schizos, etc.
>>
>>372265
Ragnarok Travels is the absolute best if you've never played the game before. It runs on Aegis (just like official servers) while the others run on emulators. We have a VM guild if you need any help
>>
File: file.jpg (54 KB, 513x222)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>372293
>>
>>372293
Does Travels have Doram? I looked up some shitty video on all the classes in RO, and Summoner was the only one that particularly interested me
>>
File: 5ra8hT2.png (38 KB, 1689x418)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>372298
Please don't be bait.
Doram is post-Renewal. Only the classes in picrel should be available in Classic.
Check the iRO Classic Wiki archive
https://irowiki.org/classic/Classes
>>
>>372307
Not bait, I heard Summoner has a magic build that is also slightly supportive and I like playing supports but don't want to be stuck completely useless on my own if I play the Cleric

Guess I'll play "Shining Moon"
>>
>>372311
Play Super Novice
>>
>>372311
TU priest is a nice hybrid build for priests as long as you're okay with limiting yourself to undead targets
https://wiki.talonro.com/Priest_-_Turn_Undead
Otherwise Super Novice gets you a bit of everything, but you'll have to suffer farming until base level 45 without any skills.
>>
>>372295
This is exactly why I like Lord J.
>>
>>372298
https://wiki.ragnaroktravels.com/wiki/Classes
>>
I want to make an alchemist but I don't know what build I want to do in travels. I played transcendence for a bit and could kill minotaurs on my own but looking at actual classic stats, enemies are a lot tougher so I don't know how I'm supposed to farm shit for my bombs and stuff.
>>
>>372372
>In travels
Don't do that to yourself bro
>>
>>372384
Its the first time I get to finally play on an east coast server that also enforces english. Heck, I'll take the low player count over nigger spic bots anyday.
>>
>>372405
We'll see about that when you have to deal with niggerspic schizo admins
>>
It's not schzio posting its travels admins desperate attempt to get more players on their server by driving away players from their prime competitor.

They also shill a lot and possibly samefag, and retRO probably shills a bit too.

Either way this makes Travels look like the worse server atm
>>
>>372429
I don't know any of these servers redpill me
>>
>>372429
both Retro and Travels look like dogshit. I read the whole back & forth on the RMS forums. Noone comes out looking good. Also I'm kinda worried of having caught something after installing Travels cause that psycho uses some homemade anti-cheat.
>>
>>372432
Basically RO private servers seem kind of fucked right now, play another game instead and come back in a couple of months to see if anything changed
>>
>>372275
WarpPortal literally dropped their whole European playerbase over accepting the EU law about privacy. I can't even fathom what are they doing with your personal data, probably signing some contract with the devil using your name or something.
>>
>>372437
>ro servers kind of fucked right now
Shining Moon is based and Asgard Legend is a good alternative to it
>>
>>372445
If both of those server have multi-clients then I hate them with a passion. I tried playing OriginsRO and I wanted to be a support class for fun, it was miserable.
>>
>>371736
Global or SEA?
>>
>>372432
https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/travelsro-a-great-concept-with-awful-execution-and-a-worse-owner/
>>
>>372384
>>372414
Travels is great.
>>372432
Play Travels. It runs Aegis which makes it the most redpilled server.
>>
>>372512
I'd rather go back to AeRO despite it being dead
the dev actually gives newbies useful gear to help them out
>>
>>372511
This is why it's a good server. I love that they enforce the rules against entitled children.
>>
>>372511
here another one, https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-reviews/farewell-to-ragnarok-travels/
>>
>>372514
Yea Travels definitely isn't where you go to get free gear. The players usually help noobs though they did for me.
>>
>>372447
>I wanted to be a support class for fun, it was miserable
I'd take multi-clients over this >>372295 any day of the week. No way that retard actually plays the game and thought that change its a good idea.
>>
>>372666
The item shop changes were adjusted. I didn't mind them tho
>I'd take multi-clients over
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>372445
People here are playing on Asgard? I used to play it, but the areas designed for 3rd jobs weren't exactly fun. Suddenly everything has hundreds of thousands of HP and hits like a truck, it's really jarring.
>>
>>372678
Actually I'm overstating a bit with the HP - just checked their database and it's more like 80k~200k per mob. Still a shit ton, though.
>>
File: LxEYWpY.png (826 KB, 2276x1414)
826 KB
826 KB PNG
>>372520
kek
>>
>try my hand at refining my Bill Guisarme
>make it to +5, try to +6
>it breaks and goes to +3
>it breaks again when I try a +5
>surely it won't break another time right?
>fucking breaks again at +5
Jesus, I have rotten fucking luck. I should just outright do safe refining at this rate, it'll be cheaper in the long run
>>
>>372207
idk bros, I never play it...

>>372229
no... bros...

At this point I probably gonna buy amazon new world because its kinda remind of RF online or play FFXIV Free version..
>>
>>372510
SEA, it's the most active server by a long shot.
>>
>>372989
>kinda remind of RF online
But New World doesn't have all the cool designs of RF.

>2021
>still not another MMO you can be a robot
I blame the normie masses.
>>
>>372429
as someone distanced from it all I can say travels is the much better server even ignoring the retro guild corruption. half the shit on retro is bugged
>>
File: 1627501949914.jpg (142 KB, 413x443)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>compete for Strouf
>see him, start hitting him with my Shield Chain
>my guildies are a bit behind so they take a second to reach me
>Strouf manages to cast Teleport despite Shield Chain hits
>use giant fly wing a few more times
>find Strouf again
>he still fucking manages to TP even as guildies start hitting him earlier this time
>he gets one shot by a max level autist moments later
Pain. At least my hunting party got a few others this BH.
>>
File: 0eCi0Ec.png (347 KB, 1026x577)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>373169
Fucking redeemed the next BH, SIX MVP kills this time around - tied for best run we've done. First Detarderous kill for my party too.
Feels great, man.
Honestly though we probably were just lucky we had less competitors.The usual Payon camper didn't show up until like ten minutes later. Eddga usually gets killed in the first minute of the boss hunt because his drops are still pretty high demand so it was a pleasant surprise to secure the kill.
>>
Recommendations that are not Travels, Retro or Origins? Not Mobile versions either, looking for a BG oriented server can be low or mid rates
>>
>>373345
I wouldn't play a server that isn't Aegis.
>>
>>373345
Shining Moon
>>
>>373405
Man, looking at their wiki just overloads my brain. Renewal is spooky.

>>373402
What servers even run Aegis aside Travels and KokoRO?
>>
>>373413
It's not so bad, the best feature is being able to choose your own leveling rates. You can level anywhere from 1x to 100x, and you get drop rate boosts depending on what rate you leveled your character at
>>
>>373007
>MMO where you can be a robot
PSO doesn't count?
>>
>>373169
Provoke him first to avoid TP. Get orc warrior/baby pet so they can provoke him too.
>>
>>373007
New World faction war seems fun bros...I missed RF Chip wars..PSO Ngs mech seems pretty good too, but that game has 0 content right now.

anyone know Eco ( Emil Chronicles Online) ?
>>
quitting retro because of the staff being buddy buddy with some guilds. can I get an invite to the vm guild on travels?
>>
>>373443
I do open with Taunt sometimes but it doesn't work out half the time. I'll try spamming Taunt until he just goes over and starts bashing me.
This was in ROM so things might work slightly differently there too.
>>
>>373540
I did mean in ROM though. Although I don't know much about crusader/paladin, I did remember having boss TP problem when mini boss hunting. But after I got an orc warrior pet, 99% of the time bosses didn't TP on me.
Like in >>369414, the pet instantly provoke after I got my first attack done, maybe it means its provoke is cancelling his TP cast if you opened attack with Taunt still leading to bosses TP.
>>
>>373544
Alright, sounds like time for me to get an orc warrior pet then. I'll definitely try this out the next time I go boss hunting with guildies. Thanks bro.
>>
File: 1627552259_YCNzdDaajr.png (217 KB, 313x323)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>373547
Or maybe try opening with poke once and provoke when they're casting TP. In that video it seems like the pet's provoke is cancelling it.
>>
>>373551
Yeah I'll probably just poke him up close and let the orc warrior taunt. Cheers bro, I'll let you know how it works out
>>
>>356103
>>356423
I tried it and it launches, but crashes wine when I try to log in...
>>
>>373580
Travels won't run on WINE due to Journey Armor. WINE is similar to running a vm. Good because it keeps cheaters off the server but you'll need windows.
>>
File: approbnew.png (298 KB, 900x900)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>373544
>>373551
Just letting you know this prevented that annoying first TP cast on all the MINIs I've hunted today. Thanks anon, you're the best.
>>
>>373345
>>373402
>>373405

pre-trans max lv 99
>>
>>373694
To be fair anon, if you read the thread a lot of the anons posting here are Classic fans and probably will not be able to provide you any resources on good pre-Re or Renewal servers.
>>
>>373698
All classic servers are pre-re.
>>
>>373698
I am desperate, ty
>>
>>373532
Yea already went to Travels. Not just the GR card stuff here but kirchen is an obnoxious faggot and I suspect his guild has been getting free gear and supplies from the corrupt staff for months
>>
>>371496
the admins are fucking mental about deleting comments, especially Rii, LordJs asslicking main admin
>>
>>373698
classic is pre-renewal dipshit
>>
File: YPYKgBk.png (32 KB, 537x385)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>373712
>>373750
My bad, I've been out of the scene since 2015. I put a little bit of blame to how admins label their own servers on RMS.
Is "Classic" just a term for pre-Re without convenience NPCs or something?
>>
>>373758
Nevermind, I'm a retard
>Pre-Renewal: Have Rebirth/Trans Classes
>Classic: Up to Second Job (No Rebirth/Trans Classes)
>>
>>373677
One of the update notices mentioned something about Linux compatibility, so I got my hopes up.
Then I actually read the thread, lmao.
>>
I find myself coming back to TalonRO for the summer race over the years. Again this year. Great server but no WoE i believe. Tons of custom shit tho
>>
Anyone know what the Travels infinity update is?
>>
What's the actual best private to play a healslut at the moment? Most servers I've tried either have heal npcs or multiclient which means everyone already plays with their pocket priest.
>>
>>374032
Ragnarok Travels has the strictest multi-client ban by far.
>>
>>374034
Heard about it but I don't really trust a server that refuses to show the number of people online in their homepage.
>>
>>374040
It's on the controlpanel.
>>
>get online for MVP hunt
>DPS doram guildie can't make it at the last second
>try to do a cheeky Osiris kill with FS anyway
>find Osiris and start hacking at him with Aspersio on
>I barely make visible progress, I clearly need more ATK/Ignore Def%
>no one comes to snatch it up
>actually manage to kill Osiris after a six minute slog
Of course I didn't get anything and probably could have gotten more if I just stuck to the low tier MVPs but I'm happy I managed to get that kill.
>>
>>374063
This isn't the mobile thread you oblivious retard. "Ragnarok Online" is specifically the title of the PC game.
>>
>>374097
You didn't have to be such an ass about it.
>>
>>372287
This is why I don't trust the whole Travels shilling at all. The fact that the GM took the time to respond to all of those while literally calling them kids and retards tells me everything I need to know. No professionalism whatsoever.
>>
File: gyer5t4a.png (36 KB, 882x758)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>374097
>>374102
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vmg/thread/503885/#503885
Attempts at a ROM/ROX thread have died in /vmg/, no one wants to talk about it there anon.
Seethe all you want but I'm also playing the MMORPG Ragnarok Online on a different platform, and at least I'm actually talking about the game instead of shitting up the thread with schizo faggotry.
>>
>>374110
>noooo you cant debunk cheaters and whiny entitled children
That's a plus. 99% of "GMs" are spineless and favor the people they like.
>>
>>374140
>"noooo you cant" garbage reply
Point in case. You're just like him, you are both retarded. I was initially thinking of pointing out how exactly you missed the point but you're obviously too dumb to understand.
>>
>>373973
mister psycho adds a crypto miner to his custom anti-cheat, probably
>>
>>374148
I'd much rather a hardass admin like him than the retro admin who gives out GR cards to people >>368662. The only retard here is you but you're too dumb to realize it.
>>
>>374242
>hardass admin
Again, case in point. Which is why Travels especially attracts individuals like you. But like I said you're too dumb to understand the implications, after all the only thing you could came up with your low IQ is a "no u retard" reply.
Though to be honest this is perfect, I was wondering about the server and you just proved how shitty the admin was and how it's definitely filled with retards like you. Good to know.
>>
>>374256
>>374148
>>374110
>toxic child constantly calling people "low iq"/"retard" and projecting
anon, no one cares that you got banned. you will deny it but its pretty obvious
>>
File: 1605244672926.jpg (45 KB, 540x400)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Installed Travels thinking I could behind a truly low rate server but it's been so long since I played actual RO that it became too tedious and I gave up.

Maybe if I had someone to level with it would be better. Anyone thinking of starting fresh?
>>
>>374277
I'm level ~25 already, but I can create a new character to play with you. I'll require tho you to sign a minimum one year contract about being my personal whore
>>
>>374277
Whats your ign?
>>
>>374275
>checking if server is worth playing
>lol u got banned
I mean, if you're retard I can only call you a retard. Try reading before trying to join a discussion.
>>
>>374365
You made it very obvious with how extremely butthurt you are. It was a nice try though.
>>
>>373973
no idea but im excited
>>
anyone who mentions travelsRO is just a shill, probably one of the admins

likewise for retRO

ignore both servers at all cost
>>
>>374602
travels is the last aegis server everyone should support it. retro has staff corruption and is running on a generic emulator. pretty simple
>>
>>374606
no one cares shill
>>
>>374615
not a shill just a ro player
>>
ROMfags, if you're still around, please head over to /vmg/ for the ROM/ROX thread so pserver schizos can schizo in peace.
>>>/vmg/537235
>>>/vmg/537235
>>>/vmg/537235
>>
>>356103
>Where you playin'
Asgard Legends
>What you playin'
Clown
>What you farmin'
Eluniums
>>
>>374606
i dunno what the deal is with aegis vs emulator, i tried travels and it would give me an extra arrow before disengaging from the mob, which is dodgy as fuck. monsters also lagged behind like 4 seconds and would then suddenly be on top of you. If that's what aegis is all about, i'll take an emulator any fucking day. That was not a fun experience.
>>
>>374606
agreed. as an iRO player emulators feel terrible
>>374810
emulators give everyone endure. its actually really shitty and harms the balance of the game. not to mention most of the numbers you see on emulators are wrong because the formulas are all fucked
>>
>>374606
aegis is trash dude it contains 102938019283 exploits that allow item creation and dupes.
>>
Is this worth playing? I had a friend that was really into this game. Is it a dead game?
>>
>>374810
Make sure you do leatrix fix.
>>
>>374810
>and it would give me an extra arrow before disengaging from the mob
That's called animation canceling. Something else you can't do on shit emulators. Ruins high end play
>>375127
Not newer versions
>>
>>374716
Good luck lads, hope you have a good time. If it dies out again just come back in a couple of months to see with the schzoid shit is gone.
>>
File: 1623570155249.png (184 KB, 285x331)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>Shining Moon
>1500 tickets to upgrade a single piece of illusion gear into automatic
>Dailies only give 40 a day
>Would lose enchants after turning the armor in
What's the in-between magic armor between illusion and automatic?
>>
https://www.ragnaroktravels.com/infinityupdate

I got to say its a lot better than I expected
>>
How much does latency matter in Ragnarok?
I am worried about stuff like >>374810 or whatever if my ping isnt good enough
>>
>>375915
This shit is hard to read. Feels more like reading a propaganda piece than reading patch notes for an update. It'd be nice if lordj could go one paragraph without
>hurr emulators bad aegis good

Just get to the point and explain what the update is.
>>
>>372840
This is embarrassing.
>>
>>368662
Yikes.
>>
>>376038
If your attention span is low anon read the big large words
>>
>>376171
Its a good update, but he's not wrong.
>>
>>376115
No it's not. No one actually writes their own ToS fucktard. They come from templates.
>>
invite me to the travels vm guild bros
>>
>>356103
>NovaRO
>Mado Mechanic
>Thanatos Tower

Am I a bad person for playing NovaRO?
>>
>>377119
At least you seem to actually play the game instead of constantly shill Travels ITT.
>>
>>377121
Wonder if you like the lore of Ragnarok?
>>
Can anyone post the screenshot of some japanese dude asking a wizard sitting in prontera if he could wank to her?
>>
>>377130
Wait... you didn't wank at a wizard roastie? NEVER?
>>
>>377119
Should have played Leika.
>>
>>377160
>>377119
Yes. Come play comfy traditional RO with us.
>>
>>377374
How good is Leika?
>>
>>377789
We're all playing Travels.
>>
>>377810
Oh cool

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.