[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 33 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (770 KB, 681x488)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
Are you an MMO friend?
Do you thrive on good fashion, socials, combat and the most well done pet system ever?
Come play Mabinogi on PC.
New content right now is providing up to level 5000 and 5 easily earned pets through tutorial-level events.
>5000 Levels? That sounds like mobile trash
Mabinogi works on a Rebirth system where you can rebirth depending on your age, which turns all of your levels into stats via cumulative levels. Actual max level is 200.
>Interesting Pet System?
You can play as your pet or fight side by side with them. There are a myriad of pets with different combat benefits or life skill benefits.
>Hows the Combat?
Over 10 different styles of combat varying from melee, ranged, and magic. The game's combat thrives in using multiple combat styles such as Puppetry and Chain Blades together.
>Why are you shilling?
I've been playing this game on and off for a long time, and after finally getting into it on my own I would love more people to play with. This game flourishes with friends a lot.
>>312013
Right now we are all playing on Nao.
Add Minimelt if you'd like help getting started.
>>
Is there word from nexon about what they're going to do with this game?
>>
File: sleepy.png (213 KB, 420x386)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
Puppets are cute.
>>
>>332746
Mabinogi PC? Yes.
We're getting a 64 bit client update in early 2022 , G26 is in development, tons of sales and events are coming in as usual.

Mabinogi Mobile? Nothing good so far, too many job positions are open for game dev on the mobile game, but quite frankly no one's taking them.

Disclaimer : I don't work at Nexon
>>
>>332761
>We're getting a 64 bit client update in early 2022

what would this imply? I wanted to start playing but I've lots of IRL issues to deal with so I can't game to my heart's content
>>
>>332766
It just implies more memory usage and better processing. Gameplay and content wise nothing different. It's just an aim for more stability and less crashes during long game play
>>
File: Capture.png (214 KB, 250x412)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
lets continue posting cool/cute characters we come across while traveling
also anyone else sometimes see names that they recognize?
>>
besides 5k cum level what else do i need to stop getting filtered from places?
how long would it take for me to get to master level skill
>>
>>332924
Depends on your combat style, but realistically it shouldn't take long to R1 all the skills in a single talent.
>>
File: Capture.png (3 KB, 181x14)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
what is this and why cant i find lumbridge?
>>
how Pay 2 win is this game?
>>
>>332984
Pay 2 Win implies winning.
This game doesn't have a winning.
There are definite Pay 2 features, but in the same vein as BDO where you can buy them with in-game cash too.
>>
>>332984
Reforges are the worst pay2win thing about the game. Even then, you'd have a whale an absurd amount to get good reforges (and you can buy reforges with in-game gold from other players anyway).
>>
just realized that some blacksmiths take durability away sometimes when you ask for repairs
how can i regain it?
>>
File: Capture.png (185 KB, 248x410)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>332626
IM BLUE (not me btw)
>>
File: Capture.png (277 KB, 324x401)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>333203
>tfw no smurfette character
>>
I remember playing Mabinogi briefly like a fucking decade ago. I think my primary concern would be that in a game so old, it will either be overwhelming to start or there will be a lot that's abridged. When you say things like "level 5000 and 5 pets through tutorial-level events," that doesn't reassure me or make me want to play. It makes me think about all the things I've missed, all the experience other people have that I don't, and that the game is going to dump a bunch of free things on me as though that is somehow compensation when instead I'll have a bunch of things and levels I don't know what to do with.

I'm not sure that makes any sense, given that I've been drinking, but I guess what I'm saying is: as someone who would essentially be a fresh player, it's intimidating to join such an old MMO, especially one that (presumably) doesn't have a large population of new players. I'm 100% willing to give it a shot if you think the new player experience is good and my concerns are unfounded, though, OP.

also: is there fishing?
>>
>>333215
there is fishing and we got a lot of new players
a lot of the people i added from the threads are new or returning
not OP btw
>>
how come when i go to a smith for upgrades, they are all empty for any weapon
>>
>>333239
Probably not holding the smithing equipment?
>>
>>333243
no wait but im going to an npc why would i need equipment
thats like me going to a barber but having to buy a razor to get a haircut
>>
anyone else wondering when most of the dudes from the thread go online?
i rarely see some of them online and i wanna meet them!
>>
am i right in believing that you might need to train your life skills for better equipment?
>>
I always seem to drift back in and out of Mabi. Is it worth coming back? I remember loving it back in the day. I remember getting into the game around like G17 and that's the majority of what I remember. How is it now?
>>
>>333262
Oh, the NPC guys.
Are you sure you're going to the brown loli in Bangor?
I assume you're doing Blaanids.
>>
>>333334
what brown loli?
there arent lolis in bangor
im not doing blaanids this is just a general thing i noticed
i should probably just screenshot it next time im on
>>
>>333196
That's what the success rate each blacksmith has is about. Every one of them offers a guaranteed 100% repair as well, but it's really pricey. Best to save it for stuff you really care about. Use Holy Water to cheapen the cost of repairs and to make items lose durability less often.
>>333263
I'm Sal and I've been offline a bunch because I'm playing on an alt character. Been waiting for today's server check for my name change to go through before I add anyone.
>>333269
I've been playing on/off since Open Beta and I've been having some of the most fun with the game as of late. Lots of QOL changes that make old content easier.
>>
>>333377
What server would you recommend if I wanted to get back into it?
>>
>>333378
Play on Nao. Alexina is full of a bunch of salty vets that are mad about being left out of the server merge.
>>
>>333382
Sounds good enough. I'll get started on the reinstall then.
>>
My name change finally went through. Add Obsidia for those looking for friends.
>>
>>333267
what do you mean? late game gear requires life skills for crafting, but that's about it
>>
I got to say getting readjusted to the controls is something I'll need to get used to. I still think the world is just as fun to explore as before though.
>>
>>333237
thanks, i'll download it and give it a shot.
>>
Anyone want to help me run Fiodh normal and give me their key at the end? I'm hunting an untradable skill book for Rest and apparently the drop is pretty rare. I've run it four times without getting it and I've seen some folks complain about running 20+ times with nothing.
>>
>>333382
>Alexina is full of a bunch of salty vets that are mad about being left out of the server merge.
wait huh?
can you tell me about that?
>>
>>333710
name?
also any other new players here so i can add u?
>>
>>333775
New player here. Tsanal on Nao.
>>
>>333773
So for years Alexina was the most populated server because it had a "NEW" tag on it. New players would flock to it, since it had the highest population, leaving Mari, Ruairi, and Tarlach pretty high and dry (Mari was better than the other two, which were pretty much ghost towns). Not too long ago, they took the tag off of Alexina and decided to merge the other three servers. Now Nao is the most popular server and everyone who bandwagoned onto Alexina for the population is playing in the less populated server. They wish that every server merged into one big one, but that likely isn't gonna happen for a long time (if it does at all).

>>333775
Obsidia
>>
>>333847
A lot of veterans of the game on /mabigen/ moved from Mari/Ruari to Alexina when that server was released as a way to play with other anons, just like you all are doing here. It's only salt because here we are being forced to either play with Alexina pubs or grind out new chars for Nao. A merge should have included all servers and just added more channels.
>>
>simping for blaanid edition!
>>
File: Capture.png (104 KB, 148x329)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
anyone recognize this outfit?
>>
>>333952
I originally was on Mari and I made a new char on Alexina to play with people. I mean it sucks at first but if the people stick around it isn't that bad.
>>
anyone else not really sure as to what they should do in game?
>>
>>333968
Think that's the new-ish Oversized shirt and panties.
I have one for male if you want.
>>
>>333978
really? and you dont want it?
>>
File: file.png (107 KB, 295x743)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>333979
Turns out I'm thinking of the wrong item, but you can still have it if you want. I don't particularly care.
One I have looks like pic rel tho
>>
>>333980
oh the eluned version?
so i can have it?
eluned's clothes are nice
>>
>>333968
>>333980
>>333982
>>333978
i think this is called loosefit knitwear
its for females
>>
>>333982
Yeah just pm mini
I'm on my homestead rn
>>
>>333980
YO HIS WEE WEE IS HANGING OUT THE BOTTOM
>>
>>333985
done
>>
>>333970
i'm there with you, but that's because i just started, so no idea if you're in the same boat as me. not really sure what to do or where to go, so i wandered around, killed some wolves, caught a pair of boots in the river, and logged off because after catching the boots i couldn't figure out how to cast my line again.

i'll probably try the game again tomorrow when i'm a bit more awake, but right now i just sort of feel like the game isn't really clicking with me.
>>
>>333970
>>333992
Where are you at?
What do you want to do?
What do you need to do it?
Also add Minimelt or Destroya Moira#9050 if you need help
>>
File: Client_Z5e3YAcm5U.png (537 KB, 520x585)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>>333970
>>333992
This game kinda is what you make it. I'm roleplaying a Dark Souls character, so I suited myself up in armor and am working on getting Rest, Campfire, and my melee combat skills to max rank. There's someone else who's made it their goal to collect as many outfits as possible.

Maybe you're obsessed with DPS and you want to make it to late game, or maybe you're a quest completionist. I don't think you can log in and expect to get railroaded to something to do.
>>
>>333993
i'm >>333992 and i have, at best, the answer to one of those questions. there's a million things to do and it's unclear why i would do any of them or, in some case, how to even go about do something. i spent 30 minutes on a journey to find a fishing rod only to find one in the store when i went back to the village i was doing tutorial things in. thanks for the help offer, though.

>>333999
yeah, i think i'm experiencing brainrot from playing modern MMOs, but mabinogi feels like it sits in a weird place where you can ~do whatever you want~, but unlike runescape where i just click for 1000 years to get more wood or something, it's unclear what the progression is or how any of the systems interact.

i think the answer is that i'm just too stupid now for games like mabinogi.
>>
>>334002
You can go around and farm items if you want, but I think that's kind of boring in a vacuum. You sound like you might enjoy commerce. You transport trade goods from one city to the next. You choose your own route, but the routes are littered with bandit ambushes. It starts easy but eventually you'll reach a point where you're outnumbered and outgunned. Then you'll feel the need to invest time in combat skills.
>>
>>334002
Yeah, there's a lot of unclear interaction like that.
You could consider picking up Chain Blade as a form of combat since it prioritizes Luck and Dex, both of which are handy in Life Skilling.
Then possibly Archery for a secondary form of combat.
Then learn what lifeskills you want, get a Fynni Pet and complete G20.
>>
>>334004
that actually sounds sort of fun, i might look into that tomorrow (or later tonight, if i decide to hop back on, but it's already late). thanks, friend.

>>334006
i picked up martial arts, but iirc the tutorial told me new players can basically rebirth whenever they want, so i might check out chain blade.

>Archery
i'm a giant right now

thanks for the advice!
>>
>>334009
Ah, giants have plenty of options too.
Chain and Sword/Shield combo works.
>>
GUYS YOU CAN SIT ON BENCHES AND STUFF WHY DIDNT ANYBODY SAY ANYTHING
>>
G1 second to final dungeon playlist by Kenny:
>floor one
feeling confident
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vto4Cvn77lQ

>floor two
as soon as gargoyles actually start doing damage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJbiUozWthA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydoN3i62YeA

>pre boss bathroom break
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M-NkQAo-3E

>fighting the ghost armours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK9Y1EqjDpY
>>
File: Capture.png (142 KB, 242x290)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
if you see one of these in a dungeon please dont drink from it
>>
>>334171
Lol, I love randomly getting fucked or a mild buff though
>>
>>334174
i didnt know that they buffed you?
maybe im just unlucky
>>
File: Capture.png (136 KB, 171x313)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>be ancient monster that almost destroyed the world
>be surrounded by army of gargoyles, ghost knights and a dark lord
>this single handedly wipes you all out
>>
>>333999
>>334002
Wrong
There is a system to it in that you get fucking horrible diminishing exp as you climb higher levels on your skills, and, if you do not max out key specific skills early on then it will be next to impossible to do them when you are a higher level.

Hope you like spamming whirlwind faggot.
>>
Is there a wiki or something like that for this game? what I liked the most about Runescape was skimming through the wiki looking for activities I could do/items I could work my way to for a nice and simple feeling of progression
>>
File: 6786703.jpg (12 KB, 128x336)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>332626
I will only play this game if it is possible to COMFORTABLY play a drain DK without worrying about bleeding out whilst violently beating the shit out of mobs and bosses as a Fighter while yelling "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" in chat.

Can it be done OP?
>>
File: firefox_afCcePlH9S.png (70 KB, 838x77)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>334224
It isn't even that bad anymore. Go finish your Blaanid quests.
>>
>>334227
You're gonna need a lot of HP potions, a high rank of Respite(lol), or a personal healbitch (I guess you could use a pet for this). I don't think it's feasible but you could give it a shot. Don't forget to use Berserk to completely go batshit.
>>334226
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Wiki_Home
>>
>>334252
Is there an optimal way to sustain it? Potions are finite and as for the pet i think the red nimbus cloud gives crazy heal regen.
>A Dark Knight transformation can last indefinitely. After approximately 2.5 hours of in-game time, a warning message will appear ("The power of darkness has begun to press upon my body. The armor is draining me of my life!"), and the player's Health will start to drain, at the rate of 10 HP/sec
>>
File: firefox_g5EoW6t3vP.png (33 KB, 882x446)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>334256
Right click on a pet -> set guidelines -> Healing Mode.

Healing cast a cast time of 2 seconds, they get five healing orbs, and then they need to actually cast the heal on you. I'm gonna say that they need to get 20/hp a second, so they can outpace the drain and give you some HP back in the event you take damage from enemies. Looks like the Nimbus pet caps out at rank 6 Healing, which would heal anywhere between 19 and 23 HP per healing orb.

20 HP per orb * 5 orbs per cast of healing gives you about 100 HP per cast of healing, which takes 2 seconds each. There's probably some delay before the AI realizes it needs to cast heal again, but that should sustain it. Keep in mind Healing uses a lot of mana, so I don't know how long that pet is going to be able to spam heal on you before it's empty.

Can it work? Maybe. I don't think you can be perma-DK without an actual player spamming heal.
>>
>>334262
How much gold to pay player to be my personal loli healslut?
>>
>>334489
Ask >>332757
That filthy slut will do anything for their next fix.
>>
So once again I feel it necessary to ask for the location of ERP
>>
>>333215
these are my feelings exactly, i might install but i'm pre-overwhelmed already since i don't remember much of anything of when i played it so many damn years ago
>>
File: Capture.png (17 KB, 318x83)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>334520
D:
>>
>>334567
what an oddly roundabout way of telling someone to go fuck themselves
>>
where are the clothes to dress like a loli bitch?
>>
>>334595
Theres so many clothes, man.
You need to build your own loli
>>
File: lookattheirnames.png (426 KB, 462x447)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
>>332626
ok this was kinda funny made me laugh
>>
>>334633
loli squad
>>
>>334635
p sure thats supposed to be a brother and sister
also why are you people so obsessed with lolis?
you guys even call women who arent lolis lolis
>>
File: topple.png (201 KB, 290x427)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
loli with a growth spurt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhhmjRwoycQ

Bros I need a piano...
>>
>>334657
I just like how loli squad sounds.
Also, a lot of people in this game tend to play at the "10 years old" selection.
It's like FFXIV Lalafells.
>>
>>334676
>Lalafells
those are gnomes
and if you play as a 10 year old it gives you access to special titles
>>
>>334723
It takes like 30 minutes to unlock all those titles and most of them suck.
People play as 10 year olds because loli squad.
>>
How do I enjoy this game again?
>>
>>334741
With friends :3c
>>
>>334727
so its just for the meme
>>
>>334743
Haha...
>>
>>334750
dont worry people here have no friends and anyone who says othwise is lying
>>
Fucking shit damn it I think I soft locked the Blaanid Boost quests again, please someone tell me I can get a Faint Memory enchantment somewhere after using it once and overwriting it
>>
>>334812
Maybe talk to her again?
How do you fuck up Blaanids twice?
>>
>>334813
First time I just didn't know you had to go to a specific weapon shop. Now I enchanted the brooch she gives you twice, but forgot to use the Enchant skill, so I just did it with a random scroll I had, just to make sure I did it as the quest instructed, but it doesn't recognize I did it unless I have the Faint Memory prefix... In short, I'm a dumbass who doesn't read.
>>
>>334814
Did you equip it when talking to her?
>>
>>334818
Yep. The quest says to talk to her with a specific enchantment on, so I think I blew it now that it has a different one.
>>
>>334819
Pretty sure as long as you used the enchant you're fine.
Maybe relog?
As long as the brooch is equiped when you talk to her it should work.
If not, idk throw it out or see if you can reset somehow?
>>
>>334819
>>334814
You may have to send in a ticket to Nexon if you fucked it up this bad.
Include a screenshot.
>>
File: idiotproof.png (3 KB, 313x47)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
Destroying it resets the quest, thankfully.
>>
>>334825
blaanid comes in retard proof again
>>
File: 1602315972449.jpg (116 KB, 640x480)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>332626
I wish I could still play this game with my old assets. Lost access, and my brother helped set up my account when I was a kid using his old email. Nexon pulled some bullshit where you had to go back to the old email to reset it, but I can't get into that account now. I can log in on Nexon, ironically. He doesn't remember his account details, and wouldn't tell me even if he did. Feels bad. I remember dual-wielding purple claymores and running as a bard.
>>
>>334004
just wanted to say thanks, i played for a bit tonight and had fun just trucking stuff between towns while listening to a schizo video about the smash bros. community being a totalitarian regime. commerce was way more fun than i expected it to be.
>>
pafu pafu wait blaanid don't look
>>
>>
File: Capture.png (332 KB, 361x422)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
post your BBCs Big Beautiful Claymores
also just post the biggests swords in the game
>>
File: Aer.png (159 KB, 270x483)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
didnt know this game had cute fishgirls in it
>>
>>335013
it doesn't cause she's not cute
>>
>>335127
you're right she isnt cute
she is beautiful
>>
>>334954
these are trannies btw no joking
>>
>>335151
which one?
proof btw
>>
File: Client_WbhO73xjgS.png (1.31 MB, 791x769)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>334924
Glad to hear it Anon. Commerce is giga comfy (until the master bandit boss shows up)
>>
what outfits make ur boobs/butt look bigger?
>>
>>335162
show us ur mademmoiselle
what pet is that
>>
File: Client_Qh5wRBTLnz.png (1.21 MB, 786x910)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>335166
She's a commerce partner. You can dress her up and she runs commerce with you, giving you an extra slot and something else for the bandits to target.
>>
>>335171
cool character and fitting title
>>
Alright OP i gave it a download and reactivated a character from 2005, lvl 3 elf mage that i made pure white with blue eyes, if i remember correctly i wanted to just go pure lightning/ice magic back in those days.

Is a build like that viable in later content?
Also where may i purchase a pure white robe?

Also i have no idea what i am doing and i have +Tarlach attatch to my name..
>>
File: Client_I34SjVVWuN.png (1006 KB, 667x774)
1006 KB
1006 KB PNG
>>335178
Thanks Anon. Having fun RPing as a federal agent.
>>
>>335192
Hailstorm and Lightning rod are the two best spells for later content. You might miss out on Fireball, because that does good AoE damage, and Firebolt, which is good single target. You can use fusion bolt to cast ice/lightning bolts though.
>Also where may i purchase a pure white robe?
I'd check the Auction House. You can buy from NPCs but the color of their clothes are randomized, changing once per in-game day.
>Also i have no idea what i am doing
What do you want to do?
>and i have +Tarlach attatch to my name..
You can change it for free. It won't get changed till next server check though.
https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/360033932971-Name-Change-Request-for-server-tag
>>
>>335194
who did you catch so far?
cutest fed ive seen btw
>>
>>335192
>+Tarlach
are these from the server merge?
>>
File: Client_PxOl0299Av.png (370 KB, 533x430)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>335204
That's classified information, Anon. However, you'll notice the Wanted board in every town is empty.

Th-thanks.
>>
>>335201
>What do you want to do?
Get some cool ice magic and a cool ice mount, not shy of spending a few $ for it, thing as i don't know where to start with the former.

Something about a new quest thing that turbo boosts your character i guess, as a side note where can i find cleric spells? I think being a healer would be helpful too.
>>
>>335219
damn fed
taking all the big kills from us bounty hunters
i should come fuck you up come pvp me right now you bounty thieving fuck and then after out fight we become friends but the show is capping like we will hate eachother for ever even though we were both hanging out in the opening of the show
damn anime OPs sometimes spoil the show lmao
>>
>>335221
>Get some cool ice magic

Alright, here's where you can get the basic, intermediate, and advanced ice magic:
>Icebolt
Complete the quest The Basics of Magic.

Or alternatively:

Read the book Icebolt Spell: Origin and Training. You can buy this for 7,980 gold, or fish it up at Port Cobh.

Or, alternatively:

Take Lassar's Basic Sorcery Chapter 1 class, lessons 1-3 at the school in Tir Chonaill. Tuition is 4,000 gold.
>Ice Spear

Talk to Stewart with the Skills Keyword with "the Elemental Apprentice" title and an Ice Wand, Crown Ice Wand, Fomor Crown Ice Wand, Ladeca Ice Wand, or Par Ice Wand equipped.

Complete the ragged Exploration Journal
Deliver the collection book to Stewart of Dunbarton
Talk to Nele of Emain Macha (DO NOT complete the Ice Spear collection book before speaking to Nele!)
Complete the Ice Spear collection book in Uladh

>Hailstorm
Talk to Stewart with the Skills Keyword with Rank F Icebolt, Ice Shield, and Ice Spear.
Hunt 20 Ice Worms.
Hunt 20 Ice Wyverns.
Defeat 1 Mirror Witch.
Talk to Stewart.

>and a cool ice mount
You'll probably have to check the Auction house. I don't think there are any ice pets for sale via the website right now.
>>
>>335221
>where can i find cleric spells

>Healing
Complete the quest The Basics of Holy Arts.

Or,

Read the book Healing: Basics of Magic. It is sold by Lassar, Stewart, Aeira, Berched, Heulfryn, Kirine, or Finola and costs 9,800 gold.

>Party Healing
Equip a Healing Wand.
Cast Healing and use it on any target.
It does not matter if your target needs healing or not.
>>
File: Client_nbQufU2vy0.png (986 KB, 611x892)
986 KB
986 KB PNG
>>335223
Are you threatening a federal officer?
>>
>>335237
maybe... meet me by the moongate at sundown and we will see who is worthy of hunting bandits
>>
Should i do complete training of a skill or just advance it?
>>
>>335298
Just advance it ASAP.
>>
I remember playing this YEARS ago, but basically the only thing I remember is that there is(/was?) a skill for playing the lute (or some other instrument like it) and I remember you being able to use it as a weapon. Is that still a thing you can do? Because I'm really tempted to start playing again, if only just to slap some shit with a medieval acoustic guitar.
>>
I need a few redpills as someone who managed to dodge the game for all eternity till now, I'm just gonna walk around and fuck with lifeskills for a while but what are the mandatory things to check out
>>
>>335328
Not a bad pick, just scope out what it is that you want to aim for, and don't forget to get some combat skills as well, if you aren't too big on it you'd really enjoy pet training and transmutation.
>>
>>335322
Yes you can. Depending on how long you've been gone, they've added an entire Bard skillset.
>>
>>332626
I've tried to get into this game twice, and twice I failed,
any reccomendation on how to stick around for
longer and make the game "click" for me?
>>
>>335360
there are a lot of things to do in this game
you can dungeon crawl
you can explore the world
you can make things
you can dress up in cute outfits
i personally like finding rare items in dungeons and in the shadow realm and selling them for cute outfit money
>>
>>335360
I think this is gonna vary. What other kinds of games do you enjoy? The game is very open ended.
>>
>>335393
Last time I played I went with a Gunslinger and just did the main story.
I couldn't find any other players, but I'm in Europe so maybe noone was online at that hour.
Things were going ok until I entered Tir na Nog and my weapons broke.
I couldn't fix them, and I couldn't even fight my way back to normal world, and was stuck there.
With noone to play with I jsut gave up and forgot about the game.
>>
>>335409
You could have continent warped out of TNN.

That being said, it doesn't really tell us what you like. Did you enjoy those things?
>>
>>335468
Well, in MMO I just like to do quests and explore the world. Just walkng around is a nice way to kill some time for me.
>>
>>335480
I'd recommend doing Saga 1 and 2 then. I really enjoyed those questlines and it's the only story in this game I paid attention to.
>>
>>335485
I'm looking it up on a wiki right now. By Saga 1 and 2 do you mean Iria?
>>
>>335490
Yup, that's it.
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/The_Saga:_Iria
>>
>>335491
Alright than. I'll give the game another go in July when I have some free time. Thanks for a reccomendation.
>>
>>335493
No problem. Mana tunnels and a flying mount are going to be your best friends for finishing that questline.
>>
What is the best heavy armor (male) in the game currently?
>>
>>335535
Armor really is more inconsequential than the reforges and enchants on it.
If you just want some armor for armors sake, I can give you something decent.
>>
File: 54762345.jpg (102 KB, 728x724)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>335538
About to make a Giant with the goal of looking like pic related, i like the idea of going full knight.
>>
File: 667869769.jpg (104 KB, 653x705)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>335539
Possible
>>
File: file.png (347 KB, 261x599)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>335539
Maybe a dyed St Guardian set?
>>
Gf and i were going to play, she wants to be an elf and i was going to go giant, will she be able to ride on my shoulder or does she have to be a human for that?
>>
>>335579
You and your girlfriend are doing this all wrong. She should be the giant.
>>
>>335590
But can an elf ride on a giants shoulders?
>>
>>335593
Don't think so.
>>
>>335593
I think they can if giant sided
>>
>>335616
>elves giant sided
what?
>>
>>335593
Nope.
>>
This is a resource that was linked to me be a player. Really good for knowing what you should be aiming for for late game

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sq3Sa0AaOuQ087rb2CR5fBK9F4gE2Uz6LjsdBgWtscQ/edit#heading=h.2spelh9mma5q
>>
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Siren_(Monster)
>>
>>335790
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Sahagin
>>
Im new to Mabinogi, desperate to play anything i want to give a change to the Ragnarok's brother, but i really know nothing about this game, i'm in NAO but after the small tutorial, idk what to do, any EURO who wants to teach me?
>>
>>335818
What's your IGN? There's a bunch of us playing right now.
>>
>>335818
Some insomniac US are willing
post ign
>>
>>335818
u do whatever u want.
>>
>>335818
i think most of us are US
but we are still on
drop ur name?
>>
>>335818
Do your Blaanid Quests.
>>
>>335818
get yourself a cute outfit before anything else
>>
>>335828
this
>>
>>335822
>>335823
Xiaolang
>>
Now i got dc'd and can't pass the 2nd pass screen lol, it says my char is logged in and password is not the right one but it is
>>
>>335832
give 5-10 minutes for the server to register you left
>>
>>335832
rip just do this>>335833
>>
honestly some of the most fun i've had playing this game

gg lads
>>
>>335835
>>335833
Alright looks like i got in
>>
File: Capture.png (151 KB, 296x187)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
caption this
>>
File: file.png (3.34 MB, 1178x1267)
3.34 MB
3.34 MB PNG
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
>>
>>335844
now thats a cool picture
>>
cant believe the wifi decided to boot me out mid sentence
>>
i cant believe this furry put us 2 mil in mabi debt
>>
File: happiness.png (132 KB, 523x406)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
Bros I had too much fun playing with you guys.
I'm still awake playing this fucking game.
>>
File: shorthairgirl.jpg (52 KB, 506x900)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>335892
this gotta grind these skills out and me personally i need my transformation so i can be of use to you guys (when we actually play for real and arent just griefing furries)
>>
File: kisskiss.jpg (21 KB, 210x240)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>335898
no homo but Euro anon's broken english is kinda cute
>>
File: Capture.png (9 KB, 781x52)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
FINALLY
>>
Did you sell an item for 89k that you can NPC for 100k?
>>
>>335901
KEK
>>
>>335902
>>335907
shhhhh im a retard omg
i didnt even check the NPC prices
>>
u guys so rude with my english
>>
>>335918
stop having such a cute virtual accent then
>>
File: 1618091435860.jpg (41 KB, 389x386)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Gonna leave it there, i really don't know what to do, these spiders from the dungeon one shoot me and fox from city skill exp are too slow, so i can't do these quest to level asap. I really need a guide for dummies on this game sry
>>
>>335955
Blaanids quest was made to level you.
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Memory_Book
>>
>>335959
i think that is his problem
he cannot get past a quest for blaanid because he is too weak to fight the spiders
i could help guide you through it if you need it
>>
jusst noticed that there are 2 Lornas in dunbarton
>>
>>335959
How long will the Blaanid Quests last? I don't want to miss out.
>>
>>336262
Blaanid's questline is a permanent addition.
The only event limited thing is Blaanid's brave boost which gives some minor rewards alongside the questline.
>>
i got a barri advanced pass
anybody want it? im too weak to run it alone
>>
>>336517
whats your IGN? i can solo lots of stuff
>>
>>336532
already gave it to someone sorry
>>
File: file.png (668 KB, 1218x916)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
we only like giant lolis around here
>>
>>
>>336664
michael jackson
why is blaanid's hair black?
>>
>>336665
>>
Might as well try this. I only have built in graphics but an i3 is much better than a Core2Duo so hopefully I can play this at the lowest setting comfortably. It was stutter-central when I tried it years ago on my previous CPU so I never made it past a couple of minutes of gameplay.
>>
File: witchhat.png (3 KB, 320x64)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
Lime, get in here.
>>
File: file.png (1.56 MB, 1130x628)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
I just went into a dungeon for ore and ended up in a party fighting goblins that oneshot me but it's pretty fun
>>
>>336676
lol she looks so mad
>>
>>336796
its so cute how you all have matching outfits
>>
anyone know how to make my giant girl have more defined abs
>>
What is the point of rebirths? Just resetting cosmetics?
>>
>>336956
Rebirthing zeroes out your level and gives you an opportunity to change talents which impacts skill exp gain.
Upon rebirthing, your levels accumulate into a cumulative level which impacts stats and AP.
You should rebirth every chance you get during the Blaanid's quests to build up all those levels and AP.
It all goes to stats.
>>
im gonna buy a new computer and a cooling pad
the connection dropping every 5 seconds is getting annoying
>>
>>336971
based chad buying a new computer for mabinogi
>>
>>336972
its not even a bad computer its probably just old
+it cant handle the summer weather
>>
>>336957
What is AP? Been hanging onto those levels.
>>
>>336981
AP = Ability Points
After training a skill you spend AP to bring it to the next rank.
This becomes very costly over time, and you can't just all-in to one skill.
Interested in melee combat?
Go learn Lance, Ninja, Combat and a handful of Life Skills that all increase your Str.
>>
>>336985
Not him but what should i train if i wanna up my natural defense?
>>
>>336991
I believe Str ups defense.
I don't th ink anything outside of Armor/buffs does protection.
Then magic def is will and magic prot is int.
>>
>>336991
>>336992
That being said, if you're dying in one hit or something you just need to level up a bit and get some armor.
No real reason to focus on upping survivability.
Game doesn't have much of a dedicated tank role.
>>
>>336993
Doesn't it get hard to get those levels back?
Also, is there an optimal level to rebirth?
>>
>>336996
I think you may be confused about the rebirth process.
Everything you level up is essentially accumulated, aside from the number of "Current Level"
Your current level maxes out at 200 but cumulative level can go over 40k or something.
You get a free rebirth potion after every blaanid's quest that you should use then and there since it also gives you enough exp to get to like level 120.
That should get you to level 5000 if oyu get through Part 3 of the Memoirs.
That's through rebirthing at level 120 a good chunk of times, totaling to 5000 cumulative levels.
>>
>10 DEX for rank 1 Playing Instrument
Jesus.
>>
>>336920
I think Special musician outfit is the only one with subtle abs
>>
>>337073
I wish meat made. U more muscular
It just makes sense
>>
>>337128
I wish I could put my meat in U.
>>
>>337129
b-but im a futa
>>
Mabinogi was good before G13.

MabiPro is shit.
>>
>>337256
What is mabipro?
>>
>>337129
>>337152
Ok you two, thats enough ERP out of you
We dont need anyone else falling in love
>>
>>337301
It's an old school Mabinogi private server. On the plus side, everything is free/can be worked towards. On the down side, old Mabinogi is much more unforgiving.
>>
>>337310
>old Mabinogi is much more unforgiving.
Yeah makes sense
I can tell that they made some things easier to level
>>
Why would i buy a fomor weapon as opposed to its regular alternative?
>>
>>337348
They have higher starting stats than the standard ones, but overall they're not that important for even mid or endgame anymore.,
>>
>>337256
Thanks bro I believe you now I've read the same post twice in two threads
>>
LMAO SOMEONE DUN FUCKED UP DROPPING NEWBIE WEAR RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME
IDK WHY THIS STUFF IS SO EXPENSIVE BUT IT IS
>>
>>337369
It's like 400-600k?
>>
>>337370
Not rn on the ah the lowest one is 1,500,000
>>
>>337371
There are many different kinds of newbie wears.
People tend not to realize they're sometimes sought for fashion and therefore dropped.
1.5m isn't a huge sum of money either, so it's not the biggest deal but not a bad find.
>>
>>337371
>>337370
I dont know why people sell it for so high
But if there is only one on the ah and its selling high af, people must be buying it
>>
>>337372
Its a big deal to me
I usually only sell stuff in the 100,000s range
What kind of fashion do people use it for?
>>
>>337375
There's no kind of fashion.
It's just, whatever fashion you want.
People mix and match clothes, that type of clothes is only obtainable through the paid rebirths.
It probably won't sell insanely fast though.
>>
>>337376
>.
>It probably won't sell insanely fast though.
Makes sense considering the fact that most people arent trying to wear newb wear like that
This is the only game ive seen people wanting to wear noob wear
>>
>>337385
It's specifically the premium newbie wears which are more fashionable.
>>
>>337387
Well it is premium..
>>
Damn man i wish there was an option to tell shamala she's cute
>>
>>337410
transform into her and mate with her
>>
Holy shit my best armour was destroyed by a failed enchanment baka
I dont even know where to find another
>>
>>337446
Most people don't bother enchanting past r7 enchants because of that.
If they do, it better be worth enough to buy one of those protection pots which are like 15m.

Whats your ign, I can maybe give you some spare armor.
>>
>randomly found the Eluned Loosefit Knitwear (m) on the ground that Kenny was talking about a few days ago
>its worth 5m
Why is this just on the floor
>>
>>337462
Maybe i should do more research into enchantments and mid to. Late game equipment/upgrading
>>
>>337509
You missed a strip party my guy
>>
>>337551
>male strippers
I'll stick to my giant lolis thankyou
>>
File: 56345.png (369 KB, 354x584)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
What armor would work with this guy?
>>
>>337624
speedo and a small vest
>>
>>337624
Lots. What kind of look do you want to go for?
>>
>>337630
Either full plate armor than conceals completely, or something like an open chest/kilt that looks proper savage.

If i can find the latter i'll change the hair to blond.
>>
>>337678
Birnam Plate Armor is pretty gigachad. Otherwise I'd take a look at the Heavy Armor list https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Heavy_Armor_List
>>
>>337624
Yo wtf i swear to god i walked pass you
>>
>>337681
I like it but i am looking for something bulky like:
>https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Colossus_Heavy_Armor
Is this set still obtainable?
>>
>>337701
Can't find any of it for sale, not sure of the value either.
Seems rare but not particularly amazing seeing as Brinam would be better.
>>
File: Capture.png (253 KB, 343x311)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
why isnt there an option to hug and comfort blaanid?
>>
>>337701
Last time I can find is someone selling it for 7m back in September in the Mabi Discord. You could probably find someone to sell it to you if you threw a party up, but there's no way to grind for it.
>>
>>333203
how do you do this?
i saw people who are red too
i checked the dressing room but the only non human looking skin colour i saw was an off purple colour and a greyish kind of colour
>>
>>337707
I'm so sad I'm almost out of her 28 days of gifts.
I want to see her more.
I love her.
>>
>>337365
Oh, you didn't find the third one?
>>
File: 6543876.png (88 KB, 233x461)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>337704
>>337710
Found a more savage look, shame it's 10 mill with 1 in stock on Nao.

Fastest way to grind gold?
>>
>>333203
>>337711
The ice crown she's wearing gives you blue skin.
>>337750
Rundal Advanced Harm Mode is the grind people are doing for money right now. There's a chance you can get an item at the end worth ~6m
>>
>>337750
Whats it called?
>>
>>337766
If i tell you, you'll buy it. :(
>>
>>337768
I found it. That outfit is 4m overpriced from the average. I don't think you should splurge for it. Maybe throw a party up when you hit 6m.
>>
>>337771
>Throw a party up
What do you mean?
>>
>>337772
If you head to channel 1, you may notice a bunch of text in chat that says PARTY/WANTED. When you create a party, after a while of it being open, it will broadcast whatever you put in the text field to the entire channel. I recommend using a dungeon party and filling in something like "B> [Outfit], Note Me (or you could put the price of 6m)" and see what offers you get.
>>
>>337773
I see, thanks mabibro.
>>
>>337768
I can only wear female clothes tho
>>
So for the commerce creatures
If the big one is an ogre
Small one is an imp
What is the average sized one?
>>
>>337788
Goblin.
>>
>>337775
FUCK
we missed getting quints!
>>
>>337789
Really?
He looks different than the goblin merchants that redire raised
>>
>>337775
Ronin Clothing, like >>337771 said it's overpriced, i'll take my chances spamming with party chat.

A shame about the Rundal Dungeon since i am getting my ass kicked in normal while having my horse, long ways from advanced hard mode lol.
>>
>>337757
Ok then what about the red. People or the green people?
>>
>>337795
Yeah a lot of these dungeons im struggling with
I wish i could solo them but im far too weak
>>
>>337795
There's so many people running it you may be able to just get carried in a party. Probably boring to do. I've been running commerce but it isn't gonna make you 6m without significant time investment first.
>>
>>337802
Not him but i always feel so bad being carried and not being able to pull my own weight in a or shadow mission making ppl waste their feathers and heals on me
>>
>>337802
>significant time investment
How long?
>>
File: Client_GmGlduKaC4.png (284 KB, 472x645)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>337797
Red's in the dressing room. Green comes from the Ogre Crown
>>
>>337798
>>337803
If you want to contribute you can do your Blaanid quests. I think by the third book she hooks it up with a pretty good weapon and some skill exp. We had a few of us doing well in Barri Adv a few days ago, and they all started relatively recently.
>>337806
Probably more than you want to spend. If you're starting from 0 with Commerce, you'll need to buy a handcart, a wagon, and (eventually) an elephant, all of which cost ducats. For reference, I've been running commerce for about 8 hours and I've made 600k ducats and 500k gold. There's a book you can buy from Yvonne for 500k ducats that sells for 6m. 8 hours for 6m gold is a pretty shit ratio but I'm supposed to be working and this is the only thing I can really take a break from on short notice.
>>
>>337807
And Ice Crown for blue.
The nice part is you can wear the headgear on your actual armor and use the style tab to get a hat you like.
>>
>>337810
I did do blaanid
>>
File: Client_BkWms1C3Sg.png (85 KB, 239x277)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
This hurts.
>>
AAAA
I'M SICK OF THESE FUCK-UGLY DUDS
WHERE CAN I BUY DECENT-LOOKING ARMOR
>>
>>337902
name yourself you motherfucker
>>
>>337902
Auction house. NPC bought clothing looks terrible.
>>
>>337902
>>337906
Style tab!
>>
Difference between defense and protection?
>>
>>337919
Protection stops crits.
Defense is % damage reduction.
>>
File: ayBNdKq_700b.jpg (18 KB, 300x300)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>he beats his meat to people's characters
>>
>>337939
Only my own.
>>
>>337940
based
>>
>>335790
Anymore guides like this?
>>
File: 1622447198968.jpg (111 KB, 850x850)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>337941
>>337940
Wow, You are a pervert arent you?
>>
>>337944
Only for giant females.
>>
>>337942
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UefjxRzcQWza26VaJapHl77eH429SR2bjkpkkLLggYw/edit#

Skill training guide
>>
>>337944
No. I'm faithful to my character. Not perverted, completely pure.
>>
>>337958
Sure you are why cant you be honest like >>337945
>>
File: 20210608225752_1.jpg (352 KB, 1596x978)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>337902
Fancypants here, finally beat the game! Honestly, it's surprising how easy this was. Here's hoping the postgame content is more of a challenge.
>>
Talent bonuses all stack or do i reed to be wearing the title/have it as my active talent
>>
>>338075
Thats only g1 that you beat
There is much, much more just check the chapter guide on the bottom of your screen its on the right side
>>
yeah mabinogi fantasy life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq6sqH_19V0
>>
Anyone else feel bad when they got to kill banner imps
>>
>>338097
Dafuq is this??
I mean like a schizo like you doesnt need to play mabinogi to experience fantasy life
>>
>>338097
>people get turn on, on this kind of shit
>>
>>338118
Does chain cast work with ninja moves or non magical attacks?
>>
File: Client_FtHDR3epqA.png (588 KB, 662x567)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>mfw I get this an I'm an elf archer
>>
>>338283
What do combo cards do?
>>
Are other skills as painful as melee?
>>
File: 673454623.png (1.06 MB, 881x679)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>338293
Forgot pic
>>
what skills should i rank up after ninja for the best build?
close combat is already p high to where its a gold frame around its symbol
should i do martial arts or something?
>>
>>338294
what dungeon is that?
you should honestly hit us up and run with us, dude
i also swear to god i saw you in tir chonail
you were the one who dropped those newbie clothes right?
>>
File: Capture.png (210 KB, 206x465)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
is this one of Sgt Salad's people?
>>
>>338298
Awhile back yeah, and the duneon is Ciar Advanced i believe.
>>
>>338290
Combo cards give you bonus damage for executing the combo.
>>338293
Melee is king shit of fuck mountain in this game.
>>
>>338309
I have a combo i do frequently
You can put whatever moves u want in them right?
>>
>>338311
If only it were so simple. You find random cards. I think you can edit them via advancement badges when you do Dan tests. Good luck.
>>
>>338314
Rip :
Imagine all the cray-z shit people would make
>>
>>332626
So, when does this event for level 5000 end? im downloading it since it sounds interesting but i want to know
>>
>>338328
I think the actual 5000 is going on for a long time.
It has been going on for a long time and this "event" just revamped it to make it even more value, plus making Blaanid cuter and giving her voice lines.
There is a more time-focused "event" around the launch of this giving some extra bonuses such as this 28 days of free items. None of them that important that you'd be kicking yourself for not getting them.
>>
>>338332
what did she look like before the revamp?
>>
>>338332
there is a new event about to start in a day or two
what do you guys think of it?
there are some new fits in there
>>
>>338309
>Melee is king shit of fuck mountain in this game.
thats a good thing right?
>>
Is fighting bandits during commerce a good way to train combat skills while making money
>>
>>338356
Depends who you ask. It's kind of annoying for me.
>t. salty elf
>>338370
I think so. I don't know what you could do that's better for a newbie.
>>
>>338372
I personally find those enemies that spam spells and arrows to be the most annoying
>t. Close range warrior
>>
>>338372
What would u consider a new player in mabinogi?
>>
>>338376
Go learn Evasion. Then realize you can cancel the skill after rolling to get rid of the get-up lag
>>338379
I'd say you go from newbie to mid-game around 7k.
>>
>>338370
Speaking of commerce, how come everytime i check the bandit board i see klugger's face on it and his bounty highrr everytime?
>>
>>338385
A bounty will accrue in value over time. You can choose to pursue, but you'll find some pretty tough bandits (though it's worth noting you'll do a lot more damage to these than normal bandits. Carrying goods via commerce halves your damage) of like Veteran/Master level. They have a chance to drop an Outlaw Homestead pass, which will warp you to a place where you can kill bandits and potentially run into the bandit boss you're pursuing. They're pretty tough, but you get a title for killing them.
>>
>>338383
Picking up final hit rn will look into evasion after any other skills i should know about?
>>
>>338389
Between Evasion, Final Hit, Charge, and Defense (while holding a shield) you have a million options for closing the gap on ranged attackers. Crisis Escape gets aggro off you, but it requires you to get lucky or to pay.
>>
>>338389
Oh, and look into Berserk. It's a Hidden skill, but it gives good stats at worst and allows you to go apeshit on a target at best in exchange for all of your Defense/Protection.
>>
>>338395
>kills ur defense and protection
Umm wouldnt that make it harder to fight?
>>
>>338403
To elaborate its because there are usually a bunch of zoners in a room shooting you
And its funny because they are usually the only ones doing actual damage
>>
>>338392
Id say defense is the weakest option out of those
>>
>>338403
Final Hit allows you to stunlock an enemy. I typically only Berserk -> Final Hit in 1v1 situations.
>>
>>338353
She looked the same, but they gave her more personality and a few new portraits with expressions.
>>338354
It seems more like a standard event of "Log in, do crap, get rewards"
Nothing screams amazing, but still is good to do.
>>
For karu forst dungeon, do they really expect me to search every tree to find the entrance?
>>
>>338417
Man im finding everything but this dungeon
>>
Ok someone else found it first thankfully
Anyone else thing the karu dungeon theme is kinda nice
>>
>>338429
Generally the karu forest dungeon is revealed.
I'd be surprised if it was hidden.
>>
>>338472
It was *just* discovered
>>
>>338413
Your mum screams amazing
>>
>>338482
Mark my words I will find you afk in dunbarton and lure bears to rape you.
>>
>>338484
Did that furfag find out about our thread?
>>
>>338486
>our thread
kys
>>
>>338488
Im guessing he did then...
>>
File: Bear.jpg (107 KB, 463x591)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>338484
If they look like this i dont got a problem with that ;)
>>
>>338484
>tfw cant afk in cute clothes or else computer will get too hot and start acting fucky
>>
>>338497
obsessed
>>
>>338505
>>338488
>>338486
>>338484
Did i walk in on some more aggressive ERP?
>>
>go start a new character
>game asks me to find hens for the tutorial
>there arent any anywhere near

what do i do? i am still in the tutorial, how am i this retarded?
>>
>>338525
they're literally right next to the church where you talk to the NPC tasking you with finding hens.
>>
>>338528
i guess i am retarded then, i swear they werent there before
>>
The final hit quest is retarded
>>
>>338811
Are these weather trackers broken?
There isnt one who is consistent
>>
What's up with the New Pet option in your selection screen when you log-in? Does it just let you choose a pet to spawn or something?
>>
>>339012
If you buy a pet as opposed to using a whistle, that's how you'd "create" it.
>>
>>339015
Thanks. Before the maintenance I was still in the process of trying out all the talents. I only got to try out 2. The sword weapon's rotation feels so boring compared to the chain but I reckon it's probably one of those classes added in later and the sword is a base class. Definitely going to try out the others. Can you become some sort of melee magic hybrid?
>>
>>339021
Close Combat is the bread and butter of Mabinogi combat. Defend, Counter-Attack, Assault Slash, and Whirlwind can find use in basically every hotbar, because most other skillsets just don't have an equivalent.
>>
>>339021
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Merlin%27s_Shyllien_Mana_Knuckle_(Type_1)

Using merlin knuckles is the most fun I've had with this game.
>>
File: 20201116518.jpg (489 KB, 1280x720)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>339031
>gacha only
>>
>>339031
I own a pair that I've never used. Being a magic fist sounds fun.
>>
>>339033
You can buy them from other players, but they ain't cheap. I think around 20m.
>>339034
You just have so many skills you can use. Any time I died with them on I realized there was something I could've done to have lived. Pic related is what it feels like.
>>
>>
File: file.png (157 KB, 1426x988)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>339040
>>
>>332626
Is shad here ? Can you put a fucking guild stone down for my alt please?
>>
>>339040
I already did q....
Its blessed af
>>
>tfw poor but at least im cute :c
>>
>>339063
>shadman
>>
>>339031
Is there still a chance to obtain these through gacha or is it locked off now?
>>
Went and got *just* enough to buy this fucking sketch
I buy it and its the wrong. Fucking. Sketch.
Why cant this shit be labeled
>>
where was that fuckin noob lookin for armor, I bought some to give to him
>>
Lmao at all the angry bugle horns over the reward box
>>
>>339040
>>339042
>>339077
HOw much
space
do you need to this box holy shit?
>>
>>339205
It gives you more space
>>
>>339164
I am mad cause now the fucking bank tickets are worth jack shit and they the only way to make it in this game. but sweet for my event alts.
>>
>>339219
Make what in this game?
>>
Does anyone know anyone who has glowing statue sketches or can help me figure out when the next thunderstorm will be?
Dont trust auction house for this, none of them are the actual statue
>>
File: firefox_BzRl1qdU8H.png (3 KB, 494x26)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>339109
You can get it via gacha. If you're gonna whale it up just buy and sell reforges for the gold to buy knuckles. No point in spending money on a chance this low.
>>
are narwhals better than carts?
>>
>>339611
I do commerce with a pink dinosaur
>>
Tips for ranking up fighter?
Whats the best enemy to train on?
>>
>>339694
Actually which skill is faster to train, chain slash or fighter?
>>
>>339116
>Why cant this shit be labeled
>>339238
You probably clicked "preview" to try and see what was on the paper,yeah?
You need to hover over the pic of the paper
>>
File: 1602094628778.jpg (91 KB, 960x899)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>339040
>>339042
holy shit
>>
File: file.png (88 KB, 211x358)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
So the mount in the gift box comes with a shitload of dye too, cool
>>
>>339743
Pet dyes ?
>>
Why are ppl in this game so nice?
Everything about this game is just comfy!
>>
File: file.png (15 KB, 260x86)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>339745
nop, actual ones
>>
>>339748
Damn no wonder my dye hasnt been selling
But anyway i am hype to customize my clothing
>>
>>339743
>they expire
IT IS A FUCKING TRAP
>>
>>339768
USE THEM AS FAST AS YOU CAN BOY
>>
guys hahaha... So.. This is an rpg?
So... Uhh where is the erp? Ahaha
Ya know im trying to prank someone ahaha no homo haha
>>
>>339773
nobody will erp with you if you look like shit, which you probably do, so play the game and unlock the 2005 tier cosmetics everyone who erps uses
>>
>>339778
I was just meming but people actually do that??? Lmao
>>
>>339778
>2005 tier cosmetics
I wasnt around on mabi back then
What were people wearing in 05, out of curiousity
>>
Googled mabinogi 2005 and found this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud6um3TEssE&vl=en
This shit looks crazy as hell i didnt even know u could have more than 8 people in a dungeon
I wonder when a dungeon run this big will happen again
>>
Guys what anime reminds you of mabinogi the most?
>>
Is it just me or is 'Collect the Lost Wheels' busted? She only takes up to two wheels per day. How am I supposed to get five without this resetting tomorrow?
>>
>>339817
You just talk to her 5 times to tu rn in all 10 wheels.
>>
Can you guys help out? New player. I rebirthed into warrior since the beginner recommendation was Close-Combat, Chain guy, and Glyphwriting. In any case, when I rebirthed they had a window that listed benefits if you were still under level 1000. Do you guys have a screenshot of that? I didn't know clicking out of it would close it permanently.
>>
>>339881
Stay under level 1000 and here's why:
Under level 1000 upon ranking up talents (sets of skills) you get a massive amount of extra AP
You can also reset your skills for free by talking to Duncan.
Max rank a talent, then reset your skills and repeat until you're a master of every talent.
Now you have shitloads of AP, more than most people and you can be max rank in more skills than others.
Then do Blaanid's up to level 5000 and call it a day.,
>>
>>339896
What's the difference between a skill and a talent? I don't really know what any of what you say means. I think that pop-up contained other information.
>>
>>339905
Skills = the actual skills you use
Talents = collection of skills that falls under a certain subset
Bard = Talent
Play Instrument = Skill

You can see them by pressing C to see your character info.
>>
>>339915
To add to this Z to see skills
>>
>>339790
terra gothic and bat dress.
>>
File: mabinogi_2012_05_06_001.jpg (459 KB, 1280x980)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
I have some screenshots from 2012 Mabi.
>>
File: mabinogi_2012_05_12_001.jpg (534 KB, 1280x980)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
>>
File: mabinogi_2012_10_27_001.jpg (182 KB, 1280x980)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
This was during the Gangnam Style event. We glitched onto the water at Emain.
>>
File: file.png (1.06 MB, 533x915)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
presented without context
>>
>>339793
We always can, just drop the same item.
When Peaca came there was 1 coin server raid
>>
>>340183
How do you stand being in that mudslime guild
>>
>>340220
Leave schizo
>>
>>
>>340183
Looks like something out of a music or pepsi commercial
>>
>>339790
Muffler
starlight robe
basically most shop clothing and armor. if you go Dustin and valencia you went to far.basically anything that looks outdated and not graphically current.
>>
>>340298
You know that scroll that blaanid gave you
Does it disappear if u dont check it often enough its not in my inventory
>>
>>340334
event over
>>
>>340336
Damn :
Guess i missed the chance to get that cherry blossom wig
And i cant see art of blaanid's adorable self whenever i want
>>
>>340343
You could talk to her pet.
>>
>>340344
Facts
And her pet has another cute smile
>>
Is the return incentive thing permanent
>>
>>340366
Like i know u dont get all the benefits forever but i want to know if the event itself is permanent?
>>
Look at me, I am the alban knight now.
>>
>>
Is there a weapon scroll (knuckles) or glove that looks like boxing gloves or hand wraps?
>>
>>340379
so i guess alban knight means bookclub
>>
>>340377
Which return incentive?
Because pretty much yes for both of them.
>>
>>340382
nice feet
>>
Mabinogi has some pretty dumb censors huh
It wouldnt let me type nip or bugger or suck there are probably a few other dumb ones too
>>
>>340542
yeah it can be annoying
swap is blocked for some reason
>>
>>340544
I wonder if there is a list out there somewhere
So i know what to avoid
I always have a mini heart attack when i see censor bars pop up because im scared nexon will ban me for cursing or some shit
Id be very sad if i couldnt play with you all anymore because i hop on one day and i get a message saying that ive been banned or my account is being investigated for vulgar language or something
>>
>>340547
I don't think nexon really does that
>>
>>340542
>>340544
>>340547
>>340559
>IMAGINE GETTING CENSORED
why are you guys stupid?
>He can't type suck
kek
>>
>>340563
t. Doesnt play the game
>>
>>340575
> he doesn't know how to really play mabinogi.
You a basic bitch redditor
>>
>>340404
You should learn to use the wiki and/or dressing room, Anon.
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Shaman_Bracelets
>>
>>340626
I did search before asking but there are a lot of clothes so i asked here because there are plenty of experienced players here who may have seen something
Im really sorry for asking all these dumb questions in this thread but it doesnt hurt to ask, right? [\spoiler]
>>
>>340634
Sure, you just may not always get an answer.
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Gloves_List
There's a list of gloves. They have lists with little previews for all categories of equipment so you can tell at a glance if it's what you want. The wiki doesn't have everything, but it's a good place to start. Once you find something you like, search for it in the dressing room in game and click on it to try it on. That's how I make my outfits.
>>
>skateboard i was saving for isnt on the auction house anymore
Pain
>>
>>340635
Thanks
>>
I dont think there is any outfit that looks nice with the scooter helmet
I bet money that nobody has an outfit that can match with the scooter helmet
>>
>>332626
bro they are having a party and giving out free shit on channel 8 in blago prairie near the west moongate
got me a free flowercrown
>>
>>340734
East*
>>
>>
>>340747
Whose the qt next to u
>>
>>340764
commerce buddy that i met doing grocery parttime
>>
Has anyone ever done those raids?
I cant ever find them
>>
>>340959
what raid?
>>
>>340996
the dragon raids mokkofuri or however u spell it etc
the black raccoon one is the only one i was able to find because it spawns right in the fields of dunbarton
>>
>>341025
I think they tend to be killed fast is the problem.
>>
>>
>>341143
Where is the rest of your bookclub bro?
>>
>>341147
Up ur ass
>>
>>341157
L-lewd! No homo right?
>>
When are you meant to use the Blossom Sword and Outfit? I think I'm nearing the end of the second memoir, so this is the sword and hooded outfit maxed out. The sword costs 6k to repair 1 durability. I can't remember if that was perfect repair. I haven't even tried the outfit out because it has got x5 repair and + 100% repair stacked on it. I'm not even sure what answer I'm looking for and how it'll make sense to me. Cause if the question is: is it mid-game tier, what does mid-game even mean in this game? I don't particularly care that I can't feasibly use them at the moment or any time soon. I pretty much went straight to doing the memoir quest since I asked around and people said it was meant to guide new players.
>>
>>341292
what does the quest objective say?
>>
>have hella skate wheels
>not even allowed to use them all at once
>>
>>341292
i just kind of clicked thru without reading much desu
i only stopped to read what the book said
did it then got my 100 levels and rebirthed
>>
File: blossoms.jpg (140 KB, 505x756)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>341304
>>341306
It's not a quest related question. Unless you mean the memoir talks about when to use it. I've completed the mission and obtained the items. I went ahead and took screenshots.
Despite all the repair text in red, the suit is way cheaper than the sword. Sword is really expensive. The question really is just at what point in time will you make enough money that paying that much is feasible. The sword is powerful, it's leagues better than my other equipment.

Ran dungeon to get durability down quicker. I jobbed hard to the black poisonous spiders. Couldn't even let me stand long enough to do anything. I'm not sure how you're meant to do that alone with base close combat moves. I used a free ticket to access that difficulty though, so it's probably not meant for a beginner to just run into.
>>
>>341393
Bless your items so dura runs out slower.
Making money isn't too hard.
>>
Where do you distribute your 2h ego points at?
>>
>>341305
>have to talk multiple times to turn them in.
FUCK ME I FUCKED THE FIRST DAY CAUSE I COLLECTED 10 like a good goy though she would take em all.

ALSO
>dye box from wheel
>no expiration date
>open it
>expiration.
>>
>>341455
2h ego pts?
>>
WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!!!!???? :c
Pls come back :c
>>
>>341477
On the brightside im given free coins for roulette
Also why wouldn't the free dyes have expirations?
Nexon wants to make money
>>
>>341455
Left then middle.

but if u want to go fast after killing mobs, go middle first.
>>
>>341480
alexina?
>>
>>341025
>>
Today was the busiest day in Nao I've seen in a while. Ch 1 was full.
>>
>>341610
What happened? I missed it bro
>>
>>341604
Dont play like that bro :{
>>
>>341645
it happens every week, lots of bored and or erper's go to the ch.2 sunday service and everyone else floods into channel 1 now that there is probably a spot.
>>
>>341666
Spot for what?
Also
>erping in church
How dare you
>>
>>340595
it'll be another 10 years before you can talk shit about knowing something in mabinogi to someone who cares, savor the victory
>>
>>341666
>spot
Is it ever full? I have been playing nonstop the last 2 weeks and I just hop there every time I go to Dunbarton to see all the afk fags and their shops
>>
>>342016
Anon look at his trips and know that man is trying to deceive you
Devil's a liar

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.