[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 67 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: no escape.webm (2.92 MB, 1000x563)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
there is nothing new. The next update is yet another "technical" update. So we will maybe get a handful of shitty skins. Big Content update is still a long time away.
The only things left to talk about are how much you hate/love chiv 2, killing noobs, and complaining about the in game moderators
>>
File: 1620468198088.jpg (19 KB, 236x339)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>it's spear+dodge episode
>>
>>328468
I miss short spear when it could combo.
>short spear
>held block shield
>dodge
the ultimate combo to make sweaty niggers cry in chat
>>
got home, started up chiv 2 beta instead of mordhau.
>>
>winning a tough fight
>retard teammate just sprints out of a nowhere and starts feeding ripostes
FUCK OFF DUMB NIGGER
>>
File: Weird Morph.webm (2.86 MB, 1920x1080)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB WEBM
I've been trying to figure this out for a while, but how do you more an overhead to a slash? I've seen a couple of players do this and I'm wondering what sort of weird glitch are you guys are abusing to do this?
>>
File: 022.png (158 KB, 723x666)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>tfw dunking on chiv 2 players and consolefags
>>
>>328620
That's just feint bro. You accel on the left then when the weapon swing halfway through, you press Q then accel to the right.
>>
>>328620
this is just a feint but the video is playing fast, not a morph
>>
>>328624
It's in normal speed.
>>
>>328620
Git gud bitch.
>>
>>328625
I played it again, it's so called "micro" feints. Basically during windup, you quickly press Q (not halfway through, but like quarter) then switch side
>>
>>328440
What fucking region is this? I have not seen players this bad on NA since launch. I fucking wish people would get hit by me not feinting a spear, even noob archers parry.
>>
File: Maul Duel.webm (2.7 MB, 1280x720)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB WEBM
>>328633
Okay. I've only seen that with maul holds that people love using on frontline. Speaking of mauls, some of you guys are really crazy with your feints. Like this anon could feint his weapon right before it hit mine. I've tried doing it myself, but can't seem to get the timing at all. Once my weapon starts swinging, I can't cancel.
>>
>>328638
>maul
just gamble and cftp. If he keep up with your gamble, throw a single feint as last resort.
>>
>>328638
I played this on slowmo. That's a legit hacker. You can't cancel swings like that after committing.
inb4 people start defending him and telling you that it's your fault.
>>
>>328635
I do it all the time when I'm on the stacked team. Like I killed 20 of them with a waraxe+bloodlust spy build by just dropping into a cluster of them and swinging like an idiot. Felt pretty disgusted afterwards for tryharding so hard. Can never use weapons like the WA and maul for very long in frontline and invasion without feeling nauseous.
>>
>>328638
>>328620
neither of these can be done
100% it seems a new hack has been made.
>>
>>328652
probably macro, because they can do those technic so fast
>>
>>328652
I don't know if it's new, I've seen stuff like that before
only videos though, not in game
>>
>>328652
>>328620 is just a feint, the attack is cancelled before release and the following attack changes sides. >>328638 is hacking as the swing is cancelled after release.
>>
File: 1548198960774.jpg (49 KB, 720x480)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>We're chopping off random bits of Castello still, condensing some areas and getting rid of some un-needed play areas. That, with reworking some of the 3d models for the environment should improve FPS. We're also opening up a few areas that were too claustrophobic, so things should be much better.
good job taking months to put out a single fresh map and then start cutting things out rather than just change objectives to use all of the map
>>
>>328898
so they going to cut castello now? wtf?
chiv 2 has big map, both game runs under the same engine, why mordhau needs even smaller maps?
>>
File: 1617308071013.gif (2.28 MB, 404x347)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB GIF
>>328589
>tough 1v1
>about to land finishing blow
>teammate walks in the way eating the swing
>immediately gets wacked in the head triggering the opponents bloodlust
>>
>>328934
>it's "low health retard ally trying to overtake your tank build, then your swing cut through his head" episode
>>
>>328915
Mordhau has way more detail.

>>328898
Maps don't really matter though. Dueling is the heart of the game where Mordhau is most pure.
>>
After playing 60 levels exclusively using autoassign and being annihilated in 9/10 of my games, I finally decided to start manually picking the side I know has an advantage and boy is it a different experience. I feel like a god, my teammates actually work together and aren't numbskulls who clump up in a melee intercepting your swings or feed the enemy's bloodlust, no default archers to be found, and I am finally kinda having fun for once rather then pushed into spawn. No wonder everyone on here stacks teams.
>>
File: 1622267572438.jpg (278 KB, 798x681)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>329067
Yeah, you gotta either play by sweat lord rules, or be prepared to get anally annihilated.
>>
File: Gear_War_Axe.png (648 KB, 900x1400)
648 KB
648 KB PNG
I just recently tried out the waraxe bloodlust meta build for once and that thing is mindless as fuck to get a good K/D. Literally jumped into a clump of enemies in PEAK's courtyard and took down 10 of them in one go.
>>
>>329071
>blue walled in by a troll
lol, I do that with pavises in many games
>>
>>328620
That's basic bitch morphing. Just press overhead (I use mb3) then press mb1 as you're winding up.
>>
>>329105
This. He's just another terribad noob. Probably needs another couple of hundred hours of gametime before he gits gud enough to post here.
>>
>>329105
you cant morph from a swing into another swing
>>
>>329215
git gud
>>
Had a terrible match where I went 2 to 15. I think it's time I uninstall until next major update. This isn't a game that should be played by bad players like me.
>>
>>329299
Yeah, you're only as good as your worst day. Bad players should fuck off. I'm happy that we're finally getting through and the shitters are all leaving now. I hate low skillers so much like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>329299
I'm so terrified of getting a bad KD that there are weapons I've never touched and probably never will. I know what weapons I'm good at and don't want people taking a dump on me. Yeah, I'm a pussy, but I've made peace with that side of me.
>>
i just came back from beating up a plumefag, probs made him uninstall, training sword bully 4 life wish we still had 0 stam chambers to hardcounter eveniggers
>>
>>329071
>>329067
I'm a level 230. I always join the losing team to shittalk about how bad they are and how they should kill themselves. I like all the butthurt it generates.
>>
>>329215
You are a noob. Uninstall and don't play until you git gud.
>>
I tried Chiv 2. I don't think I can go back to the Chiv style after Mordhau. But I wish Mordhau had more maps and more objectives like chiv1 and 2
>>
>>329352
To be fair, maps aren't important. Are maps really that important in other fighting games? No. Mordhau is carried totally by its combat mechanics, maps are just window dressing.
>>
>>329362
I feel like rhe maps add a lot to Chivalry. I like the variety
>>
>>328620
you cant morph slash to slash
its only slash->poke, poke->slash
either he got a really lucky packet drop and skipped his anim frames or hes cheating because you cant feint to windup that fast after 5 nerfs of a row for it
>>
>>329352
To be honest, I still keep playing mordhau even when chiv 2 is around the corner. I use mordhau to get good then use mordhau skill to own noobs on chiv 2 lol
>>
>>329362
Retarded take. One-sided games are not fun. Shitty nonsensical spawn locations are not fun (looking at you Castello or Grad Blue attackers, where the after the first objective attackers will literally spawn outside their own base that their objective is in and have to fight their way back into it). No version of Crossroads has ever been fun or balanced. All of those things have a huge impact not just on team balance but on overall enjoyment of the game.

I agree with you that Mordhau is "carried totally" by its core combat mechanics--which are fantastic and are the reason I have kept playing this game--but Anon that is not an ideal fucking situation. Just because the maps aren't so atrociously unplayable that I'd quit the game over them doesn't mean they're good or that maps don't matter, and I sincerely hope that this batch of maps that they're taking their sweet time on are not of the same quality of the ones we have now.
>>
The maps being shit isn't a problem in of itself
There being a low number of maps isn't a problem in of itself
The two together makes it so the maps are be so unfun they ruin the experience after a while, even if the combat is really fun and solid.
>>
>>329323
lol, one of the reasons why I naked maul is because of all the butthurt it causes, on top of reliably putting me in the top 3 scores
>>
File: 1622334929156.png (1.04 MB, 1920x1080)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>two average /mhaug/ posters
It's kinda funny but I remember having mostly positive interactions with PVK and Chivalry's community. With Mordhau, every interaction I've had has been negative, and I've become an asshole to everyone I meet in turn.
>>
>>329482
>level 33 platinum complaining about anything

Come back when you are at least a level 100 pussybitchleftistfaggot.
>>
File: stacked.jpg (722 KB, 1920x1080)
722 KB
722 KB JPG
>>329067
Welcome to the stacking club. Me and my mates are all level 120 and above and we like to join one team and then roam around as a group just bullying any lone noob we come across. It's loads of fun. The grief it causes the other team is absolutely hilarious as well. Like I went a series of games where the other team kept whining at us about it. Wonder how stacking is like in Chivalry 2 at the moment, because I'd love to stack that and mow down noobs with my mates as well.
>>
>all these posts
imagine being this gay
Really, take a step back to analyze this shit. Everybody here knows that being a high rank's gonna take a while, so this is a game you've really dedicated your free time to. Maybe even to the point of not doing other shit with your free time. And what do you do with the useless skill you've wasted time building up on a fucking video game? You go into lobbies to stack them, and then brag about it online like you're not just trying to bully people for having more of a real life than you.
And you'll act like me posting this is a win, because you're really at a point in your life where someone having an opinion on you makes you fucking rock hard. You're so pathetic and lacking in self confidence that the mere fact someone has an opinion on you, not even on you specifically I should mention, fills you with glee. You're really so sad and pathetic that the only source of validation you have in your life is feebly trying to make people unhappy over a video game. It's sad, really.
>>
File: 4channer.jpg (603 KB, 1920x1080)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
>>329505
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>329067
>60 levels
you are just a noob. Actual good players can do good regardless of MUH TEAM STACKING
>>
>>329493
>Wonder how stacking is like in Chivalry 2 at the moment, because I'd love to stack that and mow down noobs with my mates as well.
it much worse than mordhau. I played 3 matches with my bro as defender, we can stop the invasion in the 1st stage lol
>>
>>329362
Spoken like the kind of guy that killed Chiv.
>>
>>329072
It's really one of the best weps in the game, especially since it's throwable and cheap enough to, say, bring a second War Axe.
>>
>>329542
>bro, just join the other team that has less and lower skilled players so me and my 5 level 200 clanmates can surround you and do weird ass drag feints and retarded animation glitches to own you
>oh, what's that, made a mistake and took a hit; let me just go and refill my HP on one of the dozen of default archers charging into melee
>haha, match over in 2 minutes, better insult you just to rub it in: "git gud fags, most boring and ezest gaem evar, try running uninstal wizard next time"
>>
>>329482
Why are american mordhau players so negative?
In middle europe every game is extremely chill, but coming to these threads and joining NA matches is like sticking your face in a shit pile of scrubbery

i much preferred old /mhaug/ to this, it was comfy
>>
File: dance party.webm (2.96 MB, 1000x562)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
>>329658
I miss the server that the /vg/ thread had for a few weeks right after release. It was fun just messing around
>>
>>329658
this I rarely came across arrogant/tryhard players anywhere but in NA
>>
>>329658
Americans are mindraped 24/7
>>
File: mhaug2021.jpg (1.01 MB, 1680x1050)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
rip in piss partyvan
>>
So when is the update coming that was revealed like a hundred years ago?
>>
Player peasants like chivalry and chiv2 when? just make the defending team respawn with a random peasant loadout for one life when it comes to one of the peasant objectives
>>
>>329881
yeah that part of the map is really brilliant
also some objectives should focus more on teamwork like building a siege engine or operating them to destroy gate or something.
>>
>6 shit maps
>if it isn't duelfaggotry, it is ignored
>devs hire more Nordikatrannie jannies than actual devs
>nooo why are you going to Chivalry 2 nooooooo
>>
>>329505
Pretty sure all the better thanst thou mustn't dare to haveth fun is just an inside joke for the thread regulars. It all reads like copypasta and is easy to ignore.
>>
>play archer
>bear trap archer teammates
>blame non archer teammate next to us of trolling us archers because why would a fellow archer bro do such a thing
>they start tking eachother
love this game
>>
>>330057
It's one or two guys but at this point I'm not sure if it's ironic or they're legitimately retarded. Go look at the Chiv thread, they're in there too. If they're trolling they're dedicated to it.
>>
>>330155
its 4 different IPs doing the "stack pride" thing
might be phoneposting
>>
I just placed Gold 4 3v3 but placed bronze 2 solo.
Is 3v3 just protect the carry or what?
Thats all I did for my placements 3v3. Whoever on my team was getting kills I would take the hit or combo with them etc. Learned a lot, feels good, got my first double decapitation also.
Fuck SBMM honestly.
>>
>>329542
>Actual good players can do good regardless of MUH TEAM STACKING
It's the difference between having a slightly above break even KD and having an astronomically high KD. What team you are on does matters a great deal, not just from the perspective of getting mobbed by other sweats but from a basic teamwork angle as well. Being on a bad team is frustrating as hell, and I'm not good enough to carry 12 or more people, especially if half of the other team are other sweats. I've seen level 220s that absolutely cleaned house in one game get <1 K/D in another because they joined the noob team and the stacking was so bad. So this whole "you'll make the same score no matter the team" is a retarded argument.
>>
I honestly do miss this game

but their faggot janny who has nothing better to do with his life permabanned me from official servers. I was just doing the usual, owning noobs with my maul (this time on euro hours) and telling them they're wastes of fleshes who should uninstall and die when this over sensitive asshole tells me to cool it or hed kick me. I then told the eurofucker to go fuck his kike mom and burn in an oven and he permabans me.

What the fuck is that? Fuck Mordhau devs too for letting a rabid janny run around like that. I told the other community managers and they just ignored it, and the other players just agreed that mordhaus only problem right now is that fucking retarded tranny janny and his handing out bans like candy just because he can handle his feefees being triggered.
>>
>>329072
WA is good to the point of being broken in FL and INV. It takes a bit more work than the maul, but you can get a loooot more out of it since it cleaves.
>>
>>330308
>So this whole "you'll make the same score no matter the team" is a retarded argument.
nobody said that though. Also if you are doing <1 at all, regardless of your team, you are not good and should stick to manually selecting a stacked team
>>
>>330429
Yes its fucking bullshit, these faggot moderators are the reason mordhau is not growing.
>game barely breaks 4000 reliably
>devs are proud of punishing over 9000 players
The SDK will hopefully save us from those stupid faggots via community servers. But they have said "t-the SDK is ccomplete we just need to wait for epic ahaha..." for months.
>>
>>330429
One of the big reasons I play Mordhau is to release my inner bully. These mods threaten to ruin the game for me. Now, I need to control what I want to say instead of being able to go full trolls on these assholes.
>>
>>330465
If I ever get a KD below 1, I'll uninstall the game and never play it again. The shame would be tremendous.
>>
>>330429
>this time on euro hours
This was the issue. Euros can't handle real men, see >>329658 >>329720 >>329726. You should only play during American hours on American servers. There's no memers, there is no mercy, everyone is actually trying to win, bards are bullied and killed, and the chat is straight /pol/v/ stuff where people are competing to be king asshole.
>>
>>330492
>There's no memers
Are you fucking kidding?
>is straight /pol/v/ stuff
The servers and garbage vpol are NOTHING but memes. You absolute fucking brainwashed retards disgust me. You literally can't function without 24/7 non stop vomiting memes every second.
>>
i find it hilarious that i could change the builds of a hundred redditors by simply making a "virgin high pitched foppish" meme
>>
>>330466
>>330429
There's one mod named Exist who's pretty cool. He's always telling people how much they suck and need to die to improve the human race. But yeah, some mods are a bunch of pussy redditors.
>>
I'm level 50 and suck. Should I quit?
>>
>>330429
>>330466

some fuckhead mod is on all the east coast experimental servers, can't even talk shit anymore without getting a kick. I just broke 1000 hours and its not fun anymore if you can't mog the people you kill
>>
>>330564
Yeah. If you aren't good by the time you are level 50, you are a failure as a human being. Mordhau isn't even that hard. I don't understand why people are so terrible at the game.
>>
>>330564
Here's how you get good. Go to a duel server. Prostate yourself before your betters. Get fucked by their uber techs for about 40 hours until you learn better. If you don't have the perseverance to do that, you really are a waste of human life like >>330567 said.
>>
File: 1621656315557.webm (2.77 MB, 746x420)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB WEBM
>>330573
I don't see how you can learn shit like wristy twisties or jpegs from getting owned by them, let alone reading feints like pic related when you can barely even read well executed basic feints.
>>
>>330578
Bro, just literally listen for the grunt. Feints are dead easy to counter. You're just shit. No wonder you haven't mastered the game yet.
>>
>>330578
lol, those are basic feints. everyone here uses them.
>>
>>330578
lol the timing of the attack where they cannot feint any longer is easily reactable
>>
>>328638
>cancels while swing is finished and doesnt register as hit

that's literally not possible
>>
>>329658
EU on pub servers is endless /pol/-tier ramble
>>
>>330429
if you get perma'd on mordhau you deserved it 99% of the time, don't be a toxic manchild next time

>DURRRRRRRR LEFTISTTT MODS SO FRAGILEEE
>>
>>330675
it's fine to say nigger once or twice. But if you spam it everyday, I'd ban too.
>>
i got muted for not using chat once
simply by being on the enemy team and sniping them
>>
>>330694
No, racism is not fine once or twice.
>>
>>330797
it's MY server and MY rules, nigger.
>>
>>330801
Go ahead and try making a racist server. I will report it to the devs so they can ban everyone at once.
>>
The old UI really looks similar to Chivalry 2
>>
Do the people that post here really take public invasion seriously?
>>328638
>>328620
Blatantly hacking, the second may be a severe network error but the first one is just the "cancel animation whenever you want" hack.
>>
>>330855
based
>>
>>330485

Fucking based
>>
>>330855

cringe
>>
>>330675
>>DURRRRRRRR LEFTISTTT MODS SO FRAGILEEE
don't be retarded
leftists and libtards dont play video games
everything they know about video games comes from 90s ads
natsocs like us are the only ones propping up gaming at the moment
>>
Fuck mountain peak
>>
>>330305
>Is 3v3 just protect the carry or what?
Yes, I stopped playing it because people kept getting mad at me for not protecting them from their own duels. I actually stopped because solo queue died in like a week, fuck premade niggers ruining the fun in every online game
>>
>>331155
>natsoc
look at this low IQ loser and his loser socialism
>>
>>331155
wym, games are overrun with basedboys and simps
just watch what happens every time a girl gamer joins and talks over voice
also >natsoc
you losers are no better than the basedboys you just have different triggers lol
>>
>>331595
>>331607
>nazi hate
I thought a larger number of 4chonners were fans of the toothbrush mustachio man, even if they aren't necessarily nazis themselves.
>>
File: retarded donkey kong.png (175 KB, 469x469)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>331609
>4chan is one person
>>
>>331609
i am fan of toothbrush mustachio man
i am not fan of 13% jew 50% nigger 20% mcdonalds nigger mutt pretending to be like disinfection chancellor when the golem cannot even speak german nor understand the ideology
>>
>>328440
anyone else has a problem keeping up with newcomers without tryharding even harder once they stop seething and finally learn the game? i can't let these noobs spam "sorry" while i'm playing on a meme build
>>
>>331707
sry bro
>>
>>330429
You are a mentally ill weirdo.
>>
>>328638
I know it's likely not this, but check your ping. If your ping is high or you used a high m.pingextrapolationfactor , then the extrapolation of the swing will show swings into release
>>
>throw rock
>kills enemy and ally
Worth
>>
>>331819
>1 strike rule
>spawn
>kill you back
>>
File: 1560767889031.png (56 KB, 657x527)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>cannot pick rocks on the environment
>>
Naked zweihander is the most effective build
>>
I feel like absolute shit and want to uninstall whenever I do bad in Mordhau. Weird, because I never had this reaction to any other multiplayer game I've played. Mordhau just tilts me so much. Even if I'm doing well, KD wise, I feel like I'm doing shit and don't get much satisfaction.
>>
>>332148
Duel and comp are the only good modes. Only issue is that you're going to deal with the most cancerous members of the community; people who don't just want to win, but want you to be miserable as well. Frontline and Invasion are always stomps, so either frustrating or unsatisfying.
>>
>>332148
Because you are shit at this game. I personally find it deeply satisfying to go 80-15 with my naked maul build.
>>
>>332173
>I personally find it deeply satisfying to go 80-15 with my naked maul build.

I really don’t get the hate towards maul builds.

As long as you have 2 brain cells and know their only two moves are feint and drag, it’s on the same level of difficulty to counter as a spam-stab spear.

People just salty because it’s usually a one-hit. If they focused on actually learning how to read instead of whining and sucked up that they're going to have to invest about a hundred hours before they start having fun, they’d probably have a lot better time in the game.
>>
>>332181
I love making people salty. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I'm probably responsible for a handful of uninstalls over the years.
>>
>>332148
I did 1 in 20 one time on Frontline, and I uninstalled and did not touch Mord for a year and a half lol.
>>
>>332234
Yeah, I'm about ready to quit myself. I haven't been gitting better, despite getting destroyed in duel servers for the past couple of weeks, so it's about time I give up on medieval slashers. Some people just aren't good at certain things, no matter how hard they try, and I think knowing when to push your limits and when fold your cards is the key to success in life.
>>
Spawn camping archers with a crossbow is so much fun
>>
>>332148
In my opinion, if you aren't getting angry and frustrated when you lose a game, it's either a casul game not worth giving attention to or you aren't taking it seriously enough. Feeling like a piece of worthless shit is the first step on the road to improvement, and all of us will certainly be there to remind you of that fact in game and out of game. Consider it paying your dues to your betters until you graduate into sweathood.
>>
>>332244
Assassinating the noob archer classes always brings a smile to my face.
>>
>>329505
What a sad, sad post.
>>
>>332173
>>332181
To this day I have no idea how people play naked or anything less than 2-2-2 since there's a 40% chance of any of these happening after you spawn
>jav to the chest, instantly dead
>arrow to the head, instantly dead
>recurve to the chest, 10 hp before you even begin a fight
When I randomly feel like going bow I always prioritize naked people as well and it is literally a 1 hit kill.
>>
>>332257
Grab a smoke bomb to make some dramatic escapes when they inevitably come chasing after you
>>
>>332259
maybe their kills makes it justified to use naked build. If you keep killing them, and somehow offset their K/D ratio, they will stop using naked maul build. Try it.
>>
>>332259
>go archer to counter maul builds
>get bullied by my own team for archering
>>
>>332276
wat? You team shouldn't bully you if you did well
>>
Holy shit, why are you fags so obsessed with KD ratios? I am bad at this game. I'm a guy will do 3-30 in duel servers but according to you guys, I should feel bad about it and give up. I mean, I'm fighting people with literally 20 times the game time I have, why should I feel shame or want to uninstall?
>>
>>332284
The more you tilted to your KD the worse your performance. Just focus and have fun.
>>
>>332284
Because we care.
Because we're elitist.
Because we are the best
If you want a hugbox, reddit and discord are that way.
>>
>>332284
In /vm/ mordhau threads it's only recent, some weird tryhard/sweat roleplay. The game definitely has a high skill ceiling but you don't need to be any good to enjoy it.
>>
>>332289
kek it's just a tryhard RP thread
>>
>>332292
What's the difference between RPing a tryhard and being a tryhard, because I notice plenty of assholes in Mord.
>>
>>332289
>>332284
4chan has always hated low skill scrubs. This isn't new.
>>
>Hey all!
>As usual, [dogshit about muh feedback] Please keep things respectful in the comments, and avoid low-effort posts. Thanks a ton!
>This week's meeting notes:
>About 15ish or so cosmetics have been created which we'll be adding in with the next update they're not themed items, but just some nice pieces we think you all will like.
>>>>The armory overhaul will not be in the next update, as the engine upgrade is the priority to fix quite a few bugs and issues - the engine update is actually going a lot faster than we planned, so we're going to patch that first and release the armory overhaul after.
>Mountain peak is being opened up a little past the castle wall, since it was a bit cramped and awkward before. The new play area should have quite a bit more opportunities to get in fights without always being swarmed by teammates and enemies. We're also adapting that inner courtyard into an FFA/TDM/SKM playspace, so smaller modes won't have super long spawn distances from the action. We're also looking into some MP optimizations.
>New environment sounds are in development, which should provide some more immersion.
>Some more work on SDK stuff for the engine update, and ongoing development on it. We're still waiting on verification, so the SDK will release when we're able to release it. Some documentation work is also being done, so modders will have an easier time learning the ropes.

1/2
>>
>1h animations are mostly finished, two handed sword animations are being tweaked, and additional animation work is ongoing.
>Postprocess effects are being optimized - this is a minor improvement of about 1/4 of a frame at 60fps, but the idea is to stack a bunch of these changes to claw back some frames.
>More editing on Castello - doors are generally larger, and we're still merging some assets and simplifying the geometry to optimize the map. We're also fixing that problematic window on the keep that everyone has used as the main entrance, adding some more entrances and just generally improving the map's flow.
>Some development on AI improvements in terms of their attacking and defending logic, there were some bugs present. They should be a bit smarter and a little more responsive in some areas.
>More work continues on the Armory upgrades, we've ran into a few bugs on the UI side, and ironing out issues with UI problems.
>Some work is continuing on some other cosmetics, which we think you'll love.
>A very chad armor set has been developed, we're sure it will be super popular :)
>We're looking into adding multiple-limb amputations on fatal blows!
>Ongoing work on AI and their objective logic.
>That about wraps things up for this week.

2/2

Folders are truly beyond understanding for mortal races
>>
>>332335
>>About 15ish or so cosmetics have been created which we'll be adding in with the next update they're not themed items, but just some nice pieces we think you all will like.
about time to waste my coins. Is there inflation in snorehau?
>>
>>332257
i use default classes at level 215
get called hacker every time by people like you
>>
>>332335
>15 cosmetics
>all 20k gold+
>10 of them just variations of the same pauldron
>no customization
sasuga trite-ternion
>>
>>332181
Maulfags are one of the big reasons I hate frontline so much. I'll take having a horrible kd in duel servers because at least I'm not constantly getting 1 shot in the back except most duel servers nowadays has at least one maul griefer clonking people in the back during their duels. I don't care what rationale you guys use about how easy they are to duel. I know how to fight mauls one on one (honestly, dueling morningstar users is worse), but when you get them mixed in with a group of people or your team doesn't know how to work well in a skirmish, they're the worse thing ever. Like in 70% of my games, it's going to be a maulfag that'll have a significantly higher kill count than anyone else.
>>
>>332419
maulshitter have high KD simply because they know how and when to stab in the back. They also can judge if they will win or lose the engagement. I have numerous encounter with maulshitter in 1v1, most of the time they just flee or do really long drag or feint, resulting in their head chopped off.
>>
>>330561
Yeah, exist is one of the better ones. He's one of the few who will tell noobs to leave and refund the game since they suck so much.
>>
>>332431
>>332419
The maul is fine doe. The maul teaches you how to block and read feints, and can't solely rely on armour. It makes the stakes in a fight way higher. It filters noobs. It's not even that good when you think about it. It's easy to counter and has shit range. In short, git gud faggots.
>>
>>332439
>read feints
I don't even have to when dealing against maul
>>
>>332431
Of course the ancient technique. 003 maul bloodlust is so much fun. I love running behind everyone and cronching. It's fucking great, eager battlecry and I'm usually crying laughing the whole time from all the screaming noobshits. Love mordhau.

btw buff maul jagex range is too dam short.
>>
File: Maulman.webm (2.92 MB, 1280x720)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
I've run into a couple of people who somehow attack combo with mauls in duel servers and on FL/INV. How is this fair, especially on the big battle modes? Guy can just go wild swinging that 1HKO mallet.
>>
>>332445
Wait, maul can combo? What trickery is this?
>>
>>332447
that's 100% cheats or well timed macro
No way you can pull this out without program
>>
>>332338
>A very chad armor set has been developed, we're sure it will be super popular
any predictions? i'm hoping for proper roman armor like in pic related, but if i were to guess it would be something with a massive metal codpiece.
>>
>>332629
>from soul gradually to soulless
what is this phenomenon called? why is it so prevalent?
>>
>>332445
>>332447
>>332475
it's cheats to feint out of an attack mid swing basically
>>
>>332445
Why do cheaters always use maul?
>>
>>332785
Because it's an overpowered weapon. Look at cheaters in, say, TF2. What class do they use? The one with the most overpowered waepon, the sniper rifle. Cheats generally just enhance something that's already way too powerful, which is why they use the maul. One hit kill weapons are almost always overpowered.
>>
>>332785
because they don't know about the polehammer
>>
When I play For Honor and do badly, I rage
When I play Mordhau and do badly, I don't

I don't think there's any tactic in this game that could even be considered "cancerous", everything is well balanced and easy to counter. Naked maul runners are easy to counter with kicking and keeping distant, projectiles are easily blocked, morph/feint masters can be gambled. The gameplay is complex enough that winning feels good, and balanced and fun enough that losing doesn't hurt.

Very good game imo
>>
>haven't played Mord in about half a year
>decide to try it again
>practice on bots
>decide to go to duel server to practice more
>get dominated by people half my level
>fine with that
>ploomer admin starts bullying me
>says I'm a waste of human flesh and am so bad
>eventually kicks me for being a scrub
Ah, now I remember why I hate all of you fags.
>>
>>332848
In duels and skrims, everything is mostly balanced. Large team battles though, maul is too much of a low risk high reward weapon because you can just run around the back or flanks of your enemies and one hit kill them. The most effective maultards never engage their enemies head on, which is why they're so frustrating to deal with. They also tend to be the players who stack the most (because mauling requires effective teamwork; the teammembers cover for all the weaknesses of the maul). Also, most of the good morph/feinters will cftp your ass if you gamble. Again, this isn't a problem in duels because you basically win the stamina game if you get them to do that (which is also why you almost never see shit like >>328620 in duels; the risk isn't worth it and the opponent is more likely to read you when he's only focused on you). In frontline or invasion though, you can do it all you want without actually getting punished so long as teammates are nearby (and they're almost always close by if you play it right). Run out of stam because you feinted too much, just retreat behind your buddies. Like the only weird shit I see in duels consistently is jpegging, weird and difficult to read stab drags, and 1 second accels with certain weapons. None of them are, in my opinion, anywhere near as cancerous as the cheese in invasion and frontline.
>>
>>332873
Mauls punish you overextending into enemy territory (your fault) or bad teamwork (not necessarily your fault). When both teams are competent, maulfags get shut down hard and you'll rarely die to them so long as you got buddies covering your flanks. On a bad team though, it's not uncommon for the majority of your deaths to come from backmaulings.
>>
>>332785
because maul is a crutch, just like cheats
>>
I know it's DooM Eternal, but does this sum up the tryhard mentality of Mordhau sweatlords in this thread?

https://youtu.be/Qu3uvaioMJc
>>
>>333022
>tryhard mentality of Mordhau
>is actually referring to some average player who is actually playing the mode instead of ERPing and bitching
many such cases
>>
>>332862
>didnt start throwing smokebombs whenever the plumefag wanted to duel
your own fault
>>
>>333022
zoom eternal is casual fucking garbage
go play hideous destructor or thd lunatic and then come back
>>
>Grad second phase just started
>moderator keeps using the admin chat to have conversations with his simps
>king says shut the fuck up janny
>mod kicks him and the game ends
Great
>>
>>333189
let me guess, nordikafag?
you should record that
>>
>playing feitoria
>didnt notice i was being given noble, eating irl
>spawn in the hours with the stairs outside
>3 enemies already surrounding me, stuck inside one of them and cant move
>get taken down to like 30 hp before killing them
>all the food is gone already
why
>>
>>333307
anyone can steal the food btw, including enemies. I just noticed that couple days ago
>>
>>333307
first thing i do as the enemy team is go on each house and eat all the food before the fat fucks arrive
>>
>>333307
I switch to defenders, eat all the food before the objective starts, and switch back
>>
>>333399
The fact you can do that is fucking stupid
>>
>>333403
You can also switch team seconds before it assigns nobles.
>Castello attacking
>I have ~7,000 score
>top player on defending team has ~6,000 score
>we are a few seconds away from raising the gate into the keep
>switch teams
>become commander since i am top of the scoreboard for defenders
>jump off wall
>switch back to attacker
>>
>>333355
i spend each round of feitoria squatting on the shitter and throwing the turds at the first faggot to find me
>>
>>333399
I do that on camp if on blue. I swap sides, destroy the catapult, then swap back.
>>
>>333133
Maybe he should just quit. Mordhau is not a game you should play if you suck at it.
>>
File: 1602416408637.png (199 KB, 612x702)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>332284

we are elitist, elite and the best of the best. here at 4chan we all share opinions and say all the same things, you collectivist cuck NPC.
mordhau is a game for the most epicest 4channers only. if you don't like it, uninstall and go back to your SJW tumblr hugbox.

being nice to people is something trannies do. you can tell I'm definitely not obsessed with transgenders because I frequently bring them up unprompted.
We are 4chan. we are mordhau. we do not forgive, we do not forget. expect us [to randomly say 'nigger' in chat while feebly trying to ruin others' fun]
>>
>>333795
Unironically this. I am high level, I love to dominate people, and I love to cause rage. That's why I'm discussing Mordhau on 4chan and not reddit or steam.
>>
>>332289
Mordhau is actually pretty easy. I don't know why people keep repeating this. I guess it's to make themselves feel better about sucking so hard.
>>
>>333897
I think it started off ironically and then mutated into shitty thread culture. Mordhau has a high skill ceiling but an absolute cave man can be doing well in frontline after a few sessions. The combat system is complex but the game mode is a 48-person party game. If you want to be top-10 worldwide in duels or some shit then yeah, you've got a lot of learning to do, but chads play team objective modes.
>>
>>333908
Dueling doesn't matter it's not even a real game mode why I love double teaming sweaty duel niggers in Frontline and invasion and calling them shit in chat after I body them.
>>
>>333757
Honestly, if you haven't been playing since Chivalry released, neither Mord or Chiv 2 is worth your time. The skill ceiling is unimaginably high, to the point where you won't be able to land a hit on most seasoned players for the first couple hundred hours. Like I enjoy it tremendously because I can play on a level playing field with others due to my THOUSANDS of hours through both games. I learned as the community learned, so never had to play catch up, which is usually an agonizing process in games like this. Noobs need people slightly better than them to whomp on and learn from. They learn nothing from getting beat to death with hidden mechanics and cheese. My friends have asked me if the game is worth getting and I've actually told them NO, do not buy it because of the above. Most people don't have enough patience or time to dedicate to a game that is this hard and time consuming at the moment. A noob's entire experience with Mordhau will basically be leaving spawn and getting immediately massacred (exasperated by the fact that most of the pros are all on one side). You will not get help either, as the old clans that used to teach noobs are no longer around and what you have now are mostly troll clans that come in and stomp noobs until everyone ragequits the server.

>>333908
>Mordhau has a high skill ceiling but an absolute cave man can be doing well in frontline after a few sessions.

Only for mauls. If you want to use another weapon, you're going to have to put in a ton of time. There's a reason why you see players with less than 40 levels with abysmal KD (unless they're maulling people in the back) usually.
>>
>>333910
>things that never happen
They'll be the ones double teaming you because they always stack one team. Probably mop up any noob backup you have with one set of freaky feints before raping you since you'll be one of the few carries on the noob side. This is assuming that your teams are even to begin with, number-wise (because people usually ragequit and it's not uncommon to have the losing team be 4-6 men down compared to the other side). Of course, this is assuming you aren't stacking yourself, in which case you'd really have nothing to brag about.
>>
>>333896
post level
if under 210 prepare to be called noob and banned
if no post, pussy
>>
File: 0.jpg (42 KB, 480x360)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>333908
>but an absolute cave man can be doing well in frontline after a few sessions
problem ?
>>
>>328647
Close games are good, but stacking is amazing. I love it when my team just rolls over the other team and I'm slaying noobs like I'm Aragorn and they're orcs.
>>
Is it paranoid to notice that the guy trying to play up Mordhau as impossible to get into started doing that like a month before Chivalry 2 releases.
>>
damn the map quality is so jarring after I played the open beta
>>
>>333996
No, he trashes Chivalry 2 as well.
>>
>>334000
Maps are serviceable. Mordhau was never really about the maps anyways. Chiv is 100 times worse just because of the combat.
>>
>>334014
I still miss the sense of scale on chiv 2, and that makes it fun
>>
>>333996
The secret is is that we don't want noobs. We're full.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
A common issue I hear from new players whenever they're facing jpegs, wessexs, certain feints/morphs and other pubstomping techs is that they don't even know what they did wrong, but I've never had that issue. I actually never knew what it was like to be a noob fighting against a god because I've been playing since the Age of Chivalry days. Everyone around me has been around my skill level and every mistake I've made has been obvious to me. Game is second nature to me now, and I can't imagine what it would be like to be a noob trying to pick up Mordhau or Chivalry 2 nowadays.

I think what we need in Mordhau for noobs is an actual practice mode folded into the tutorial. Other fighting games have practice modes as well. Even Sekiro had a half-assed one. Why can't Mordhau? Allow players to pick bot loadout and skill level, and then the technique they wish to practice. Maybe even throw in a maul counter tutorial as well. Of course, these tutorials would still leave the new player hopelessly unprepared for cheese, but they could at least grasp the basics of footwork and combat rhythm in an environment that isn't telling them to off themselves. And yes, I know you can make a dedicated server and turn on tracers and turn off stam and health damage, but most new players won't know that.
>>
>>334034
They could put seymour AI in bot matches. Why this particular good bot only available in horde mode?
>>
File: neck opener.jpg (140 KB, 751x856)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>
File: peeled face.jpg (198 KB, 744x880)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>see someone on my team with a spy build
>keep taking the time to wack or bodyblock them during fights
>especially while they're close to death
>they ask me to turn on doritos instead of team colors
>i tell them i'm colorblind
The best part is when you see other people start to do it too.
>>
>>334272
>not going spy build yourself with a maul or waraxe
It's like you don't like pubstomping
>>
>>334364
sounds like you got blocked by his chad physique standing in a doorway and died pathetically
>>
>>334272
Why do people hate spies so much? Spies reveal how oblivious people are; if you look directly at any character it will give you his name and standing: ally or enemy. So who's the bigger noob, the person using in game options to trick you, or you being tricked? Hint: The idiot noob who doesn't pay attention to the bottom of his screen nor presses "H", of course
>>
They should just stop with updates anyway, the game is gonna die when chiv 2 comes out. Every sane person will switch to the more immersive and fleshed out game. Mordhau is gonna end up like chiv 1 did. 100 sweaty niggers left to team in ffa. The whole genre is doomed anyway, theres not one good game coming out for it. Ad mortem will be bad, renown will be mediocre and chiv 2 is fun for 10 hours max.
>>
extended parry doesnt exist
>>
>>334388
still both noobs
still both free kills
but only one of those makes seetheposts on 4chan when i "accidentally" get him killed
>>
>>334272
I block any wounded teammember, not just spies. I love the butthurt it generates as I scream in my high pitched naked foppish blocker.
>>
What do you guys do when you're hopelessly outmatched? Like I was in one game where it was 8 v 15, not a single player with triple digit experience while the enemy team had 7 of them.
>>
>>334495
>implying I'll ever be in that situation
In any case, I git gud, because a pro is going to stomp a server into the ground no matter what. It could be 3v24 and I'd still get a fucking amazing k/d because I'm gud and not some whiny newb faggot. Oh, you run into a little unfairness and you're ready to quit? That's why you will never amount to anything but fly food (shit).
>>
So basically, what I've gathered is that the Mord community on 4chan are all trolls and sweats. Not exactly surprising I suppose.
>>
>>334495
I'd just find another server 23 players is dead.
>>
>>334499
one miss will and you will just die while in lockout, cope more faggot
>>
>>333960
Seething duel nigger who runs back to his duel circle jerk after being killed once in Frontline and Invasion.
>>
>>334442
pessimistic faggots should fuck off from any MP games
>>
>>334495
just find servers with good amount of players?
>>
>>333996
Corporate shilling/falseflagging like that is more common than you think.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was some TB fanboy, if not someone directly affiliated with TB themselves.
Would you really trust a fucking company that abandons and fucks over chiv1, only comes back when other devs outdo them, just to sell out to ebin?
>>
>>334442
>renown will be mediocre
>did not know about any renown
hype train here i go choo choo
>>
So most of you guys only use pubstomp builds, right? What's the best weapon for pubstomp, anyways?
>>
>>334767
>you guys only use pubstomp builds
i'm not mentally ill
>What's the best weapon for pubstomp, anyways?
maul full armor
>>
>>328620
>>328638
>>332445
all of these clips are people using cheats. this is a common script that allows you to feint after release, and also eliminates the delay between feinting and performing your next attack.
i'm diamond 1 in duels and these are very obviously not legitimate movements.
>>
>>334767
no, maul.
Actually, scratch that, I feel eveningstar performs better than maul.
>>
found another roach crawling out from under my pillow. What mordhau weapon would be best for killing roaches, besides the maul?
>>
>>334014
>Chiv is 100 times worse just because of the combat.
The sad reality. It's just not good gameplay. I genuinely really enjoy things like speeches before a fight, the little mini cutscenes as people are loading into the game, world building etc. I really wish they gave more of a shit and tried to make a campaign out of it.
also hello I hate drags
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1D9QfOm5iU
They need to make off screen drags deal significantly less damage as well as accels. It shouldn't be too hard to do, just if a weapon deals player damage within certain time parameters as in too early or too late after left click was registered, its damage is reduced by 1/4 or something. There is virtually no difference between executioner and cleaver accel to a player with 50 ping, just executioner has to aim directly for the head to get there sooner so it's a little harder to be as fast as a regular cleaver accel. This would basically nerf head accels and off screen drags, which only 1% of the playerbase uses. When the average player accels he literally just looks down and has no idea you're supposed to actually position yourself to get it there faster, or he'll do the side accel and still won't aim for head and go for wherever his mouse was pointing at the time and call it a day. And the average player only accidentally does off screen drags when trying to drag normally.
>>
>>334865
poisoned kebabs
>>
>>334870
>They need to make off screen drags deal significantly less damage as well as accels.
but that's how you accel in mordhau
>>
>>334607
theres some massive TB fanbois out there namely the mods random and Lemonater47 who will shill for TB no matter what. To them TB never did anything bad and they claim TB didnt abandon the game (chiv1). You can see them defend TB in steam discussions and discord, they are hardcore determined jannies. Also chiv 2 discord is full of people who will deflect any criticism with saying you hate chiv 2 or that you are just trolling, so i wouldnt be surprised if any of them are actually DDOSING mordhau servers. They are playing chiv 1 still to this day 50+ hours in 2 weeks and they absolutely seethe over the fact that mordhau is doing decent.
>>
its funny how bloodlust would instantly be nerfed if everyone wasnt a fucking retard
>>
>>334939
they will nerfed it?
That makes sense, since most frontliners are retards anyway.
>>
Mordhau bros, we got too cocky....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1kcs4WxIPk
we will become chiv 1 in no time if this still plagues the game
>>
>>335107
Ya he's right but the devs won't fix it
>>
>>335107
>that crush screenshot of crush being a retard
is crush the same dumbass dev who said that held block shields could work if only there was some kind of a jab mechanic, completely ignoring the fact that kicks exist
>>
>>335139
are mordhau devs just do nothing and let majority to convert to chiv 2? I saw mass exodus on chiv 2 discord already. Fucking idiot if they just sit idle.
>>
File: 1542414432671.jpg (176 KB, 1022x688)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>335107
what a pointless video. crush would crash and burn this game with no survivors just to spite people who care about it
>>
>>334939
BL scales off of how many noobs, or as I like to call them, walking health packs the enemy team has. Fix stacking and you'll mostly fix BL.
>>
>>328620
That feint and follow-up was so slick that it looked like an attack release. This is what separates the good players from the bad ones.
>>
>>334865
fire bomb obviously
>>
>>334000
It's not like the chiv 2 maps are anything special.
>open empty field
>mordhau duel map but bigger
>shitty castle siege tower push feitoria wannabe
>shitty king defense mountain peak wannabe
You faggots are just trying to find one thing to cling onto with that hilariously bad shitpile of a garbage game and failing. Nobody plays Mordhau for the maps. If the central mechanic of your game is garbage then instead of trying to compete where your game is already beaten in every other area, why not try fixing that instead.

Not to mention the voice lines are unfunny and forced as fuck trying to emulate Mordhau's.
>>
>>335142
name any single retarded thing in mordhau, crush was behind it
he's singlehandedly killing this game
>>
>>335218
most casual players dont engage into the deeper mechanics of the game. And the people who do actually play on a higher level, hate the mechanics since most dont fucking work consistent.
Also mordhau is a modern copy of chiv 1 with chambers, thats it. Theres no denying it. The devs themself are ex-chiv 1 comp players who build the game to be like chiv 1.
>>
I've been trying to perfect the 360 matrix dodge ever since that webm a few weeks ago. This is the only skill that matters.
>>
Most mordhau high lvls are hackers using macro scripts faggots are so autistic they cant comprehend losing so they cheat.
>>
>>335315
Can confirm. you can find my script at meatspin.com
>>
>>335320
i'm using lemonparty.org
>>
>>333996
That has been the conventional wisdom repeated on Reddit and Steam for a long time now. It's not a new sentiment by any stretch. Typically, you'll need about 100 hours before you can even start to break even sometimes with kd. Mordhau is the sort of game that you can look at people with 50 hours of playtime and still safely call them a noob. It takes a ton of dedication. It's very similar to fighting games in this regard where it is impossible to play it casually if you are playing online.
>>
>>335107
Oh wow, so CFTP is why I can never punish axemen for wild swings but I get the shit knocked out of me when I miss. I'm going to need to start practicing it myself so it becomes muscle memory.
>>
>>335107
I disagree with everything in that video. Wessexes, rainbows, spin strikes, jpegs, pickles, and cucumbers all add much needed skills and mechanics to this game. Removal of these lowers the skill ceiling, which I am completely opposed to. Just suck it up and fucking git gud. 99% of the issues people have with Mordhau can just be solved by that basic concept.
>>
>>335107
this made me realize i need to combo more
>>
I think I've played my fill of this game
See you again when we finally get a new invasion map
>>
>>335514
See you tomorrow.
>>
>>335514
Baiting an attack with a purposefully missed stab then accelerating a slash was my bread and butter as an MAA main in Chivalry up until CFTP made it way more difficult to pull off successfully.
>>
File: 088.jpg (89 KB, 785x1000)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>335460
>Wessexes, rainbows, spin strikes, jpegs, pickles, and cucumbers all add much needed skills and mechanics to this game. Removal of these lowers the skill ceiling, which I am completely opposed to. Just suck it up and fucking git gud. 99% of the issues people have with Mordhau can just be solved by that basic concept.
>>
>supplied + mule + ALL JAVs
This build is pure cancer but it's hilarious. Use mule to pick up a melee weapon, then start chucking. I was giggling the whole time. Hard counter to naked maul memers as well.
>>
File: lag_or_backswing.webm (2.97 MB, 1280x720)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>combo misses are bad
stouty is just really grasping at straws here, it still costs stamina and theres nothing to stop someone from just chambering that attack and have a free hit on you
yet chamber feint to parry was the thing that got slammed even though it was the only sole mechanic that made it bearable to play with anything over 50 ping
at best they could make it add half the miss cost plus the combo cost but removing it would be straight fucking stupid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3RUhbVfhjA
>>
>>335558
It filters the noobs. Also, I hate how people just tell everyone about these mechanics. Half the fun of the game is figuring out new manipulations for yourself, and these fucks ruin it by just giving away the game. Combo feint to parry was something that I figured out on my own after 200 hours in game and it was like my mind was blown. Everything just started clicking and I could compete again without being destroyed.
>>
>>335545
They add so much to the game. Removing them is a terrible idea, which is why almost every long time player (except for bitchers like Stouty) is opposed to it.
>>
>>335558
Backswings are back? I missed them so much. Fuck Mordhau for patching them out.
>>
>>335460
I can handle wessexes, rainbow, pickles, ur mum, etc. But missing a swing on purpose and then insta acceling like a helicopter is fucking bullshit move.
Spouting buzzwords, doesn't make you a pro, but a shitter to me.
>>
>>335547
For me it's tank morning star build with 2x rocks. Picked dozen of naked tryhard with my rocks. No wonder why this thing costs 2 points, it can be deadly.
>>
>>335558
>backswings are back
Well I guess chiv 2 is dead out of the gate
>>
How 2 fix mordhau
>harsher turncaps on drags
>add the thing from the end of the swing to the start of swings too
>shorter block period to compensate
>rework shields: all held block but there's a period after you release block where you can't attack (Shields don't get ripostes)
>kicks must be counter-kicked
>>
>>335602
turncaps in general are dogshit gamefeel and its horrible that they keep nerfing those
find another way to nerf drags without making the game feel like your moving a brick around
>>
>>335607
You'd have to rework how combat works. Physics based combat would, unsurprisingly, be the best way to get combat that feels sensible but mordhau isn't physics based.
For that reason you've got 2 styles of solution for nerfing drags. Either make them do less damage or make them harder to pull off. Within the context of mordhau that'd either involve making swings do different damage at different parts of the swing, or making turncaps change their severity depending on the direction you turn. The first solution would change up mordhau more, at least in my opinion, so it shouldn't be the one done.
Also
>turncaps in general are dogshit gamefeel
The spacecamp and spacemountain horde maps have an axe without a turncap and it's retardedly broken.
>>
>>335611
i know its necessary in its current state but making them LOWER than they already are would make it the most unfun shit imaginable
its bad enough trying to hit people with zwei since you literally get out turncapped in your face and theres nothing you can do it about it
>>
combat 3 when?
>>
>>335612
I can see that. Accels are as used as they are IMO because of the turncaps.
Ok, I'm replacing
>harsher turncaps on drags
with
>turncaps are more severe than normal when swinging against the swing, but less severe than they already are when swinging with the swing. Turning perpendicular to the swing works as normal
>>
>>335607
I think Deadliest Warrior did it best by having ramp up and fall off damage. You weren't doing full damage all the way through your swing, only towards the sweet spot of the animation. This nerfed a lot of abuse.
>>
Mordhau has become pointless.
>>
>>335637
tranny hands typed this post
>>
File: 20210605_205819.jpg (26 KB, 184x184)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Average mordhau player
>>335641
>>
>tfw all my bros stack a team
>all the other high levels swap to our side
>highest level on the enemy side remaining is 60-something
>absolutely wreck the assholes of the other side
>spend the whole game telling them they suck and need to kill themselves to improve the human race

Is there a better feeling than that?
>>
>>332285
You wouldn't be tilted over KD if you got gud. Only bad players don't give a shit about KD. Now, in duels it's understandable to have a bad KD, but in frontline or invasion, having a bad KD just shows that you are an absolute retard who shouldn't be playing this game. And yeah, that applies to all the meme builds as well. If you meme build and you do poorly, you are shit.
>>
>>335569
>But missing a swing on purpose and then insta acceling like a helicopter is fucking bullshit move.
You can block or chamber it. It's not that hard if you actually fucking got gud.
>>
>>335716
Yeah, let see if you can block 30ms helicopter accel
>>
>>335717
If they are helicoptering, just get some distance because they can't see you, let them whiff, and then win the stamina game.
>>
>>335718
>dude just press S lmao
Your head already been chopped off before your playermodel move a centimetre.
>>
>>335717
lrn2read
>>
>>335700
cringe
>>
>>335720
>scared of someone who cant see you
ngmi
>>
Is there something a a newbie like myself can read into/watch for to gitgud at mordhau? pls no bully I want to play on the kings of the game's level
>>
>>335751
I'd say hop into duel server and spectate the top dogs there, just watch how they play, no need to join duel there if you're not ready.
>>
>>335766
That make sense, I'm getting it a little by little though. I've been watching people fight in the INV/Conquest shit. I still get slapped by mauls dragging lel.
I don't know why but after playing Chiv2 I -get- the flow now. Weird stuff
>>
>>335770
>I still get slapped by mauls dragging lel.
You deal against maul with chamber feint to parry, basically you attempt to chamber their accel but if he drags, you block it. Keep it mind, if you do this 3 times, you'll be disarm. To be frank, naked maul is mostly playing with run and hit tactic, he will after you if you look weak, otherwise he will run away.
Always assume that the maul will feint you, this will either got a chamber or slice his head. Use this "accidental chamber" opportunity to learn to read and react.
>>
>>335558
apart from the textures that looks almost identical to chiv 1
>>
>>335558
has been patched
>>
>>335751
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=vk+academy
>>
File: 202105312312342.jpg (272 KB, 1585x921)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>335547
I prefer all throwing axes, you have enough points to go 3/3/3 with nice perks
>>
so when the content update drops? or at least fix some issues with the combat system? cus I hear more and more people whine about that in their discord or in game, it's also coming from tryhard audience which kinda surprising.
>>
1/3/3 Battle Axe Tank+Dodge, is this good idea? I want to get used with Chiv 2 dogde mechanic.
>>
>>332633
gunpowder
>>
>>336045
Probably around the end of the year, maybe early next year. Note that the next content update is NOT the shitty eastern invasion themed one.
Also, the next update is not a content update. It will mostly be technical shit with some terrible skins
>>
>invasion
>in a 3v3
>my teammates just hold S
>they are fucking gone
>now a 1v3
>after I die, they finally realize the enemy wasn't following them
>they move back into the fight
>get raped in a 2v3
this pisses me off more than anything else in the game, retard teammates
>>
>>336054
>It will mostly be technical shit with some terrible skins
To be frank, small armour pieces are kinda lacking in this game. I need more pauldrons and neck guard variants.
>Probably around the end of the year, maybe early next year
That's quite long, do you think mordhau still retrain their playerbase next year, let's say 5k CCU like now?
>>
WESSEXES, JPGS, RAINBOW DRAGS AND INSTANT ACCELS MAKE THE GAME DEEP AND ENGAGING, YOU JUST NEED TO GIT GUD
>says diehard Mordhau lifer before the game died to Chivalry 2, previously a Chivalry lifer who claimed desynced backswing attacks were deep and engaging before the game died to Mordhau
>>
>>336063
>do you think mordhau still retrain their playerbase next year, let's say 5k CCU like now?
based on historical numbers, yes. Mordhau's been steady around 5k for a while, I don't think that's going to change in a year, so long as they keep trickling out updates and having occasional sales
>>
File: 0d5.jpg (19 KB, 378x378)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>see guy on my team playing lute
>teammates and enemies just watching him play
>attack him for being a retard
>get votekicked
>>
>>336179
YES, YES THEY DO! Comboes in fighting games started as exploits of a SF bug, but nobody would argue that they were bad. No, it was incorporated into the genre and has now become the foundation of modern fighting games. Unironically git gud.
>>
>>336313
those guys are fine

problem are fake bards, and retards who will park on objectives in frontline because they want the spotlight, and will seethe in capslock if you attack them
>>
File: Mordhau Psychic Kill.webm (2.84 MB, 1920x1080)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB WEBM
High level bros, what exploits are you using to do this? It looks cool as fuck.
>>
>>336514
packet loss, duh
>>
>>335700
Making the enemy team mass ragequit is a great feeling. Loved doing it in CSGO and TF2, love doing it in Mordhau.
>>
File: Mordhau CFTP 02.webm (2.35 MB, 1920x1080)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB WEBM
>>335107
Has there ever been a mechanic as based as CFTP? It's the hard separator between farmers and farmed. Like every single fucking noob I see and kill with my big fucking axe or hammer always waits for their animation recovery to end if they whiff an attack and I punish. If I miss an attack because I'm running around target switching their asses, I just CFTP and block all of their counter jabs. I love the confusion it causes new players. I've been accused of hacking by a few of these nolifer idiots because they just can't believe that you can almost instantly parry after missing an attack. The best part is is that the devs admitted in Discord that they purposefully left CFTP in, that it is intentional and not an exploit, but left it out of the tutorial so that veterans would be able to 1vX the noobs better. This is why Triternion >>> TB
>>
>>336584
>that it is intentional and not an exploit, but left it out of the tutorial so that veterans would be able to 1vX the noobs better.
kek game design 101, it's like the game main purpose is to shit on noobs
>>
>>336584
The animations for both normal parry and cftp look so bad.
>>
>>336584
dont you get stam cucked if you do that too much
>>
>>336627
Only in duels. Stamina is never an issue on frontline or invasion unless you are a massive imbecile. Most of the cheese that is possible in fl and inv are only possible because stamina is a nonissue.
>>
Anyone got some good frankensteiner faces?
>>
>>336584
>The best part is is that the devs admitted in Discord that they purposefully left CFTP in, that it is intentional and not an exploit, but left it out of the tutorial so that veterans would be able to 1vX the noobs better.
The devs also routinely call it an unintentional exploit, and have said before that they only refrained from removing it because of compniggers like yourself.
Crush, the lead dev, also forgets that kick even exists when coming up with new mechanics.
>>
>join a No FFA duel server
>FFAing apes everywhere
>get votekicked for pointing this out
>>
>>336514
died of placebo effect
>>
>>336965
noticed maul tards love to troll duel servers because everyone there is an unsuspected target but they are scared shitless to play on an actual FFA server
>>
File: coomer.png (45 KB, 445x648)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>female mason order voice in Chiv 2
>>
>>337171
>the virgin FFA player
>the chad FFA javelin goblin
>>
>>328440
I'm a new player what's the broken build in the game?
>>
>play Mordhau
>level 213 femboy furry pfp is pubstomping
>server dies
>go to another server
>everybody has 300+ ping and is sitting in spawn trash talking the devs

wow what a great game
>>
>>337875
Deleting the game and switching to Chiv 2.
also refund mordhau if possible, it’s dead.
>>
>>337879
I got it as a gift for my birthday last year, so can't do. Just downloaded it because I saw chiv 2 and remembered I have it.
>>
>>337875
Game doesn't really work like that. Generally speaking your starting point for a build is going to be a weapon you like plus as much armor as you can afford. Greatsword or Eveningstar + 3/3/3 + Bandage and Mule perks are very good all-around loadouts. Both are solid weapons, Eveningstar two-shots T3 chest but does not cleave. Greatsword cleaves but takes three shots to kill.
>>
>>337875
>>337890
Oh, to clarify: "3/3/3" and "T3" refer to armor. Armor comes in three tiers. 1 is "Light", 2 is "Medium", 3 is "Heavy". It also can be worn in three places: Head, Torso, and Legs. So when people talk about loadouts they refer to it in terms like "2/3/1" (which would be a medium helmet, heavy chest armor, and light leg armor).
>>
>3x javelins
>mule
>supplied
>get one guy a few times
>he starts seeking me out to kill me
>begin actively targeting him while he's in the midst of fighting
>15-3 between us
felt like a cunt but god it was fun
>>
>>337875
For duels, almost everything is balanced, though there are issues with combo accels and 1 ms accels.

For any large battle mode, the meta is bloodlust + hitting people in the back of the head with a maul. Once you get good enough to target switch and cftp, you'll go naked and take bloodlust as well. Two handed axes can be taken as well, especially because they have cleave, have longer reach, and are faster. Maullust is an extremely cancerous and unfun build though, and responsible for really fucking over FL and INV.
>>
>>337875
anything with war axe.
I run landsknecht tank (that is 1/3/1) with bloodlust on. Really fun
>>
>>337875
whatever you're good with

people will cry about literally every weapon
>>
After being the based chad male that I am I got perma muted banned from official servers. After being so based I somehow got into a discord with all the other based gamers, and like half of them are in the top 20.

I mean they only play mord because its popular when we can move to chiv to stop children were going to.
>>
>>337976
The maul is the only weapon I hate, and only in invasion and frontline.
>>
>>337985
maul is really easy to deal with in FL/INV. They are slow and only target you if you look weak.
Even basic chamber feint to parry (just do it once) followed by feint is enough to shit on maul user
>>
>>337992
Maul is easy to deal with if you have a good team and you can isolate them (why mauls are rare in balanced games). If you don't, which is the usual case, then it's constantly getting mauled in the back. Maulfags are all cowards. That's why I hate them. They never actually fight you. They just try to use their teammates as a distraction to smash your head in from the back. If you get them 1v1, they'll try to run away unless you are a noob who they can feint. They always stack as well, and they almost always get the top spot despite being absolute shit for their level at even basic mechanics.
>>
>>337999
Yeah most maul users are shitters, that's why they gank up and run away in 1v1 situation.
>>
>>337999
>>338055
https://youtu.be/_ufl2Y0gsCo

I love the maul. It's a high risk, high reward weapon, and I've had more play time with it than any other. I love the grief it causes as well, and dat cronch followed by the ragequit is orgasmic. Only bad players complain about maulchads, especially considering how easy it is to kill us. And yeah, I do run often times from bad situations because the maul isn't built for dueling at all.
>>
>>338061
>getting dominated in a 1v1 by LS user
>runs away to backmaul a couple of other dudes

This is why we hate you faggots. Your score is unearned.
>>
>>338066
>Your score is unearned
>top the scoreboard using weapons and techniques provided by the game
Wholy shit. Stop whining about the maul and git gud. If you die to the maul, you deserve it. If I top the scoreboard because the other team is shit, I deserve it. Maul isn't even that great due to short range and inability to combo. If anything, I'm on a handicap using it and have to play smart (so called backstabbing which I would just call good positioning).
>>
the times i have been called "hacker" because i heard some foppish retard laughing with footsteps from behind me and decapitated him
>>
i deliberately post ahistorical loadouts on the official discord's fashion channel to trigger the trannies there
also receding hairline hairstyle when?
>>
>>329881
>cosmetic pubshit content when the dev work could be going into improving the mechanics instead
This general is no place for INV/Frontline nigger subhumans
>>
>>338243
ok mr fun guy
>>
>Howdy!
>As always,[we are gay faggots] ! This week, we were focused on ongoing development, with a focus on optimization, map development and tech updates. You can read some of our meeting notes below:
>Ambiance sounds have been created for The Pit.
>We've also done an initial test of adding sound triggers for people approaching from behind/the side of the player.
>A bit of SDK work is continuing, general networking development and some other misc. fixes and tweaks.
>We're looking to tone down the catapult - at the moment it's a Mordhau drone strike - there's no risk in using it. What we're looking at doing is a reduction in range but an increase in movement speed, and also adding some restrictions on where you can use the catapult from. Having a catapult kill your entire team from inside a spawn protection zone isn't a good gameplay loop, and so that's what we're looking to fix.
>More continued post-processing work is ongoing, and more miscellaneous optimizations are being worked on. Foliage materials are being optimized as well.
>More animation tweaking and implementation for 2H swords, taking the new animations and making them gameplay friendly. This is partly polishing up raw animations, but also improving their readability.

1/2
>>
>Misc. backend work on engine updating.
>A bit of work is continuing on Noria, as well as working on some illumination, weather ambiance stuff with the new engine tools. It's looking like we will be pushing the engine update first as it contains some pretty major bugfixes and improvements, and add weather variations later
>Castello level design tweaks are in progress, and some misc. level objects have been made.
>More work is continuing on the armory rework :)
>A new layout for Mountain Peak's castle section is mostly complete, and we're now working on additional optimizations.
>More armor is in development. About 3 new sets are done for a future update, and we're also working on a few miscellaneous pieces and a new weapon skin as well.
>Grator also has re-proportioned some armor pieces, as per community requests. :)
>Multiple limb severing is still in progress, and it's going well.
>We're working on some falx skins :)
>Some more AI improvements are ongoing - this should help a bit with bots functioning on normal modes and in Horde as well.
>And that's it for this week!
2/2
nothing, as usual
>>
>>338734
>>338735
Thanks Anon.

>Grator also has re-proportioned some armor pieces, as per community requests. :)
Interesting.

>Having a catapult kill your entire team from inside a spawn protection zone isn't a good gameplay loop
Thank fucking god.
>>
>>338734
>nerf catapult
Thank christ
I'd rather have it removed entirely, honestly. It adds nothing to any of the maps it's on.
>>
Literally just add more invasion maps and everyone will be happy. If this game had 10 invasion maps right now not counting the "2 different invasion modes on the same map", no one would be complaining except duelniggers who no one cares about. Chiv 2 is already dead because there's barely any maps and since there's no depth to the combat a lot of casual maps was supposed to carry the game. Why the fuck don't devs realize maps are the most important part of longevity?
>>
Looking at some of these posts, it's just ridiculous how a bunch of grown-up men can get so toxic and jealous over a dead game with less than 7,000 worldwide active players... just play the game and have fun lol.
>>
>>338798
There's a lot of tryhards in here with no chill at all.
>>
>>338735
>re-proportioned armor pieces
this is 100% going to be either kastenbrust having smaller or bigger chest because trannies, or maximillian being fatter because chonker based keanu reaves 100

there was mentions about castello coming back to skirmish
with how "skilled" their new mapper is, i guess its going to be the circle area in the courtyard
>>
>>338735
>We're looking to tone down the catapult - at the moment it's a Mordhau drone strike - there's no risk in using it. What we're looking at doing is a reduction in range but an increase in movement speed, and also adding some restrictions on where you can use the catapult from. Having a catapult kill your entire team from inside a spawn protection zone isn't a good gameplay loop, and so that's what we're looking to fix.
Spawns protection zones are shit design
>>
>>338893
just make better map or spawn point instead arbitrary restrictions?
>>
>>335107
>[cftp] is unintuitive and bad game design
What the fuck is he talking about? cftp is amazing, and even if it might be unintentional. keeping it is great game design. It adds so much more depth to the combat system and is balanced by its stamina cost. It's even better that you have to discover it out on your own. It's your own intuition and intelligence of mechanics that allows you to figure out that parry-feinting during a combo is much better than waiting for the combo to end and then parrying.
>>
The thing I really hate about Chiv 2 compared to Mordhau is that Chiv 2 doesn't think fun is something that should be earned. Like just look at some streams of Mordhau noobs vs Chiv 2 noobs and you'll see a massive difference. The Mordhau noob is usually miserable and will probably ragequit at the end of every video while the Chiv 2 noob is guffawing as he brainlessly hacking away. Chiv 2 hands out fun to everyone, including the bottom feeder noobs. In Mordhau, you have to work for fun, you have to git gud. It is designed to make people who play bad feel bad, and you need at least 100 hours before you break into the skill floor and start to have fun. Chiv 2 has a much lower skill floor, to its detriment. There's no feeling of accomplishment involved because this floor is so low, and it nerfs the fun at the top end for those who are actually dedicated to mastering the game. Teamwork is way more important than individual skill here, which means that a group of noobs can beat a better player. Chiv 2 also just looks like diarrhea graphically compared to Mordhau, and its customization is complete ass. There are less gameplay options because there are no custom classes. You can't have such diverse playstyles as knight, engineer, medic, naked maulmen, etc. I see Chiv 2 dying within half a year as Mordhau still retains its dedicated playerbase.
>>
>>338798
Marketing or irony, hard to tell which. There's no way this is genuine: >>339108
>>
>>339108
Mordhau has a ridiculously high skill floor but also a very low skill ceiling in comparison to its floor. Take chambering, for instance. Chambering has a relatively high skill floor (you need a few hundred hours to be able to consistently read and chamber attacks from every angle with every animation abuse at all times) but a low skill ceiling (you can't get better at it after that, because it is literally just pressing 1 button). So noobs die to feints because they can't chamber and high level players don't even feint against each other because chambering-ftp is such a great defensive mechanic. Chiv 2 has the same problem of the skill floor and skill ceiling being too close, it's just its skill floor is very low.
>>
>>339110
Come to think of it I'm not sure both of those posts aren't marketing. Slipping the 'dead game' in there at the end as a given is suspicious. This place is rotting my brain.
>>
>>339020
Maps are fine.

>>338893
If the enemy team don't want to be catapulted in spawn, they shouldn't have let the catapult get into position to hit their spawn. Basically, just git gud.
>>
>>339110
I post on the official forums, where they rip people apart for even suggesting a team scramble option, expanded tutorial, and other noob friendly features. >>339108 reads a lot like the posts you'd get on those threads or on the discord. >>338798 sounds more like marketing to me.
>>
Only people c0mplaining about the maps are casuals, retards, subhuman trash or a combination of the three
>>
>>339160
Coomplainers are ngmi.
>>
>>339094
They should explain it in tutorial and tell noobs to redo the tutorial again, I use cftp nowadays and I feel like cheating against someone who never know what it is.
>>
>>339160
oh yeah, two fucking circle maps for skrim with piss filter is SO GOOD OMG Its not like we had bob, beb, bab and courty for that glob glob glob mmmm tasty tranny dick

you WILL play ze flat maps
you WILL buy ze ornamental chest
you WILL buy ze new plumes
you will NOT have fun
>>
>>339261
I don't think so. Fuck noobs. Let the figure it out like we did after getting shat on for hundreds of hours.
>>
>>339118
It's not an issue of catapults targeting spawns, it's an issue of catapults within protected spawn zones. Currently you just deal with this by shooting it with fire arrows
>>
Man, everyone in Mordhau are assholes. Not even fun assholes like CSGO or Team Fortress, but actual assholes. Everyone is angry or tilted as fuck, and nobody seems to be having fun. Now that I think about it, I've never had one positive experience in Mordhau with another player.
>>
>>339635
Yeah. Don't want a hugbox, if someone is being a retard they should definitely be called one, but there isn't a single laid back person in Mordhau except maybe the trolls and memers. Never seen a game where players consistently stack and tells the other team to kill themselves at the end when they win. Even in TF2 and LoL, people will say good game or just nothing at all at the end.
>>
>>335563
cope
>>
>>339637
I play it late at night, I'm drunk, gonna get a bad kd, and these assholes won't shut up about how shit I am. Like seriously, just play the game. You spend like half the game picking on others, it's pathetic.
>>
>>339613
Yes. Cope
>>
>>339644
If you play like shit, you should get bullied. Cyber bullying and trolling people is like half the fun of Mordhau and Chivalry 2.
>>
>>339652
i mean if you're comfortable with being gay, its your choice and all
>>
>>339629
>WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS
The left can't meme
>>
Just completed horde for the first time with no deaths *sunglasses emoji*
>>
>>339822
comfy game
>>
>>339822
cringe
>>
>>339828
cringing is cringe
>>
>>339829
This
>>
>>339829
cringe
>>
>>339829
true
>>
File: plebbit.png (14 KB, 611x512)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>339828
>downvoted :(
>>339829
>downvoted and reported >:(
>>339833
>upvote :)
>>339847
>downvote :(
>>339852
>upvote :)
>>
File: 1623443940015.jpg (740 KB, 2876x2848)
740 KB
740 KB JPG
Why would you oppose ornate armors in Mordhau?
>>
>>340037
Takes time away from making more interesting and unique armours instead of just more flex swag drip skins for tryhards
>>
>>340142
But everyone in this thread is a tryhard. I just encountered another anon who posts here who went 100+ kills using the maul. If that's not tryhard, I don't know what is.
>>
>>340145
I'm not
>>
>>339822
good for you anon. more people should play horde.
>>
>>339118
>just git gud, why did you let the respawning moveable catapult in a spawn protected zone protected by a two smoke grenade engineer target your spawn lmao
>>
>>339890
nigger
>>
File: e659AFF[1].png (387 KB, 589x383)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>That can't be good
>>
File: XFWAN8V[1].png (172 KB, 470x193)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>GUH
>>
>>340304
*bling*
>>
File: tf2 scout.webm (2.93 MB, 480x270)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>im gonna headbutt ya im gonna headbutt ya
>>
File: defenestration.webm (2.8 MB, 1280x720)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
>>
>>340311
KEKED & BUCK BROKEN
>>
>>340145
yes, i try hard in the game
no, i dont want to look like every other generic shitter in t3, and instead want to have my medieval clothe fashion
>>
File: FSHLXEC[1].png (17 KB, 639x35)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Who is this saucy minx? I killed them and teabagged them ONCE, and they went fucking ballistic until his team told him to stop "letting people provoke him"
>>
>>340384
your choice of pronouns are even more ballistic
>>
>>340384
just the typical faggot snorehau moderator
>>
the longer i play the more i realize how fucking garbage this game is

the devs should just release the modding api and fucking kill xirselves, because they are useless fucking retard niggers
>>
>>340384
Exist is the mod we deserve. He trash talks noobs and swaps to the winning team if he's on the losing one. He encourages the other triple digit levels to stack to teach the noobies a lesson. He always comes off as angry and hating every moment of the game. He truly represents us. Probably even posts here.
>>
File: Mordhau Moderator.jpg (428 KB, 1081x554)
428 KB
428 KB JPG
>>
I win almost every deathmatch with a naked zwei man. Just swing at people wounded from dueling. I die a lot, but I usually win. Last game I had 30 kills and 34 deaths.
>>
File: 1623557347026.jpg (556 KB, 1600x2284)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
Will you make a fem knight?
>>
>>341052
>0/3/3
>bastard sword
ngmi
>>
>>341052
yes, I will probably make 1 or 2. I will use them for a few games when they are new, and never touch them again
>>
>>341052
dios mios... la creatura
>>
>>341052
Probably not. I have a hard time imagining the female voices being as enjoyable as the ones we have now
>>
>>341052
I'll make a female peasant with 3 frying pans, just to be realistic y'know
>>
Is the update that keeps catapults out of spawn out yet?
>>
>>341219
We literally just had an update recently. Stop being so ungrateful and impatient.
>>
>>341052
hell yeah i love this game's character creator
>>
It has been months. They said the SDK was completely done, they are just waiting on epic to handle some legal shit. I have doubts that it would take this fucking long
>>
>>340296
downvoted

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.