[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vm/ - Video Games/Multiplayer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 3 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1617549798222.png (1.18 MB, 1000x494)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
I have an idea of authoring a blog-like resource with guides for this game, but I'm wondering if it's worth the effort.
I'm Russian, and this game is like Runescape to Russians. I know pretty much everything about it, but last time I tried playing on an Interlude server, I had hard time finding the bits of information that I forgot about the chronicles. Especially so in English.
So I'm curious whether or not there'd be any demand at all for what I'm doing. The game is very complex, but most people who come playing it are completely unaware of half of its nuances.
I would've done that years ago, but the amount of effort and work it would require has always been putting me off. And yet it saddens me to see this amazing game being misunderstood and dropped by so many people who had they had access to the information would've possibly liked it
>>
I miss this game but I hate that it is so multiboxxie
>>
File: 1589311373899.png (58 KB, 508x135)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>305695
I've played on l2reborn last year, it's an x1 interlude with no multibox
It was quite fun. Here's my character in there
We were playing duo but we quit because wow shadowlands came out
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (11 KB, 333x214)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>кy
With regards to Interlude - L2 mordor is comfy. Has 4x and 5x servers, which is a nice pace. But their selling point is the stats you can pull on their site, like who owns which castle, best alliances etc. They run olympiads, sieges and all that stuff. Community is active and they ban for bots.

With regards to a blog - there is a niche, and I think with some marketing you could build yourself a community. Game was solid, had good mechanics, god-tier music, and cool story. It's not just nostalgia that makes people come back (slavs at least, lel).
Honestly, I tried doing runs with each race and making different lore videos - explaining orc mythology, dark elven hierarchy, culture of each race, political situation etc. But while taking notes from quests, studying landscape and connecting dots is really comfy and immersive, it makes me feel like I should be doing something productive with my life, so I always quit gaming for a couple of days. Not many games do that to you, and I mean it in a good way. If you could succeed where I failed, that'd be awesome, because I think our R1b brothers missed out not knowing Lineage.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.